ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2017 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Convergence, Minnesota-style

I grew up in the next town over, and my father's business was headquartered there for decades. This meeting of the New Brighton City Council just goes to show that wealthy white suburbs are pretty much ticking time-bombs once they start electing female leadership. You can just sense the inevitable low-income housing plans and Refugees Welcome Day being formulated.
The meeting began as a cozy affair. Seven people occupied a table as New Brighton Mayor Val Johnson led the congratulations. Days earlier, Councilman Brian Strub had run a ten-mile race.

Strub voiced satisfaction with his finish, which was received by smiles from fellow council members Mary Burg, Gina Bauman, and Paul Jacobsen. But the marathon work session on this October evening would not sustain a neighborly atmosphere.

Late in the evening, the discussion turned to the greatness of the suburb wedged between 35W and Columbia Heights.

Johnson gushed about "how great we are." She cited the parks system and New Brighton's convenient location. Still, Johnson was convinced the suburb could do better.

To that end, she pushed for the formation of a task force. It would reach out to those members of the "underserved community." People of color in particular.

She'd spoken to some who felt unsafe. Some who were reticent to have conversations outside their immediate community. This troubled the mayor. Others said they were mistrusting of law enforcement. Not New Brighton police, but Ramsey County Sheriff's deputies, Johnson emphasized.

New Brighton had the potential to be the beacon on the hill.

"Let's share that greatness with everybody," she said. "I'm proud of this city.… I want to make sure everybody who's living here has had a chance to feel proud about their city."

Some of her peers weren't so quick to jump aboard.

Councilman Jacobsen said he wasn't keen on devoting focus to one component of the population.

Councilwoman Bauman failed to understand the task force's purpose. She wanted clarity of cause, not a group of people looking like they were doing something just because.

Panelist Burg would bring up the term "white privilege." She intimated how everyone in the room was incapable in walking in others' shoes.

That's when the conversation took a tense turn. Bauman said she "resented" Burg's talk of privilege, as if the life she had somehow required no effort.

"Because I'm white, you think I was privileged my whole life?" she asked. "Are you kidding?"

Johnson's voiced changed. She said Bauman was "the exact reason" New Brighton needed a task force. If Bauman didn't understand white privilege, the mayor continued, she was handicapped in representing the community in its entirety.

"What you have just said," Johnson said, "is the most racist — "

"Excuse me?" interrupted Bauman. "Don't you ever, ever accuse me of that. You have no basis to say something like that in public."

The mayor offered clarification: "Let me rephrase it. That statement was one of the most racist things I've ever heard.… That statement that you're not feeling the white privilege thing."

They started yelling.

"You're interrupting me! By golly, I'm running this meeting!" said Johnson.

Bauman shot back that she probably knew more people of color than the mayor.

"You're out of order!" Johnson said.

"And you're out of line!" retorted Bauman.

The exchange simmered when Johnson got teary-eyed: "Goddonnit, Gina! I'm passionate about this! I'm so passionate about hearing all sides of the story and for you to disregard the fact that white privilege exists is beyond me."
 Somehow, the exchange brings this cartoon by Jinjerzilla to mind.

Labels:

113 Comments:

Blogger Matt November 12, 2017 10:52 AM  

Gina you ignorant slut

Blogger Johnny November 12, 2017 10:55 AM  

To sum it up, men generally want to win and women generally want to do equity. Equity does not turn out well when dealing with outsiders however defined; be it outsiders to the family, the clan, the tribe, or the nation.

Anonymous Avalanche November 12, 2017 10:56 AM  

Maybe a suggestion -- and a town-supplied rental house WITHIN the DieVersity -- would let these do-gooders get to feel it -- good and hard!! If they WISH to share their lovely neighborhoods with 'not-us,' then let them GO do it elsewhere and try it on for size-and-safety! (Should be funny to watch!)

Blogger Johnny November 12, 2017 11:03 AM  


White privilege is the privilege that goes with being a member of an ethnic group that has been successful. It arises from what white people do, how they behave, not from what they were given by some other group. White privilege can be extended to other groups. The key to success is for those other groups to identify what we do that has caused us to be privileged and start doing that also. Lacking that ability, those other groups are just plain out of luck, because merely envying other people their success does not duplicate it.

Anonymous Philalethes November 12, 2017 11:05 AM  

Well, the headline says it all: "catfight". (Though from the comments, looks like the reporter may be In Trouble for using such an accurate term.) Kudos to Bauman for holding her ground, but really, none of these women belong there in the first place.

Once again I'm reminded of what Cato the Elder wrote twenty-two centuries ago: "Once they are your fellows, they will become your masters."

Blogger Cecil Henry November 12, 2017 11:07 AM  

Virtue signalling is no virtue.

Its theft, of people's lives and heritage, their past and future.

https://i.imgur.com/caZiOC3.jpg

Female 'Empathy' and Inclusiveness turned vicious:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIuyjlYUMAAsmmb.jpg

Blogger YIH November 12, 2017 11:08 AM  

Perhaps GE should consider sending a battalion or two there.

Blogger VFM #7634 November 12, 2017 11:09 AM  

Somehow, the exchange brings this cartoon by Jinjerzilla to mind.

Or this music from Classic DOOM...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBW_R61WGYU

OpenID b1bae96e-6447-11e3-b6bb-000f20980440 November 12, 2017 11:10 AM  

@5 Women infiltrate local government the same way they get into the churches. Men don't want to do it, because its time consuming, doesn't pay anything, and you have to field crap from the handful of residents that think you are their own personal representative/therapist. Women volunteer, and that becomes their beachhead.

Blogger Cecil Henry November 12, 2017 11:13 AM  

Jordan Peterson talks about this, although he does not explicitly recognize the suffrage issue and the decline.

ITs actually a VERY important component of the attack on the WEst.


The Rise of a Female Totalitarianism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1lthwHn9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPAfS8-wm8g

https://medium.com/@bulllsss/jordan-peterson-and-stefan-molyneux-330c2de41d2c

Blogger YIH November 12, 2017 11:15 AM  

Philalethes wrote:Well, the headline says it all: "catfight". (Though from the comments, looks like the reporter may be In Trouble for using such an accurate term.) Kudos to Bauman for holding her ground, but really, none of these women belong there in the first place.

Once again I'm reminded of what Cato the Elder wrote twenty-two centuries ago: "Once they are your fellows, they will become your masters."

Well they are obviously cat ladies - and one of 'em even has Crazy Eyes™. So if the shoe fits...

Blogger Michael Maier November 12, 2017 11:18 AM  

That bitch needs slapped. Hard.

Anonymous Philalethes November 12, 2017 11:22 AM  

@9 …you have to field crap from the handful of residents that think you are their own personal representative/therapist.

Indeed. And a big part of the problem is that men also have bought the idea that the government should be your caretaker. When men become women (i.e. fail to complete the process of separation from Mother, instead remaining boys all their lives), it's not surprising that women take over everything. After all, just as women pretending to be men will never be anything but second-rate men, so men acting like women will never be anything but second-rate women. Women are naturally much better at being women; they were born to it. Thus if Woman is regarded as the pinnacle of humanity, it's inevitable that women will occupy the top offices, e.g. Mayor of this little town – and note that it's the Mayor who's full-on SJW; the woman with a grain of sense is a mere subordinate.

Anonymous Philalethes November 12, 2017 11:23 AM  

And yes, Jinjerzilla's cartoon is a classic. Truly a picture worth thousands of words; I hope it gets around. (I saw it on Supreme Dark Lord's Twitter page, which used to be my morning newspaper.)

Anonymous DaveInjustice November 12, 2017 11:23 AM  

"Johnson got teary-eyed"

Something ALL good leaders do to win people over to their side.

Blogger Lance E November 12, 2017 11:26 AM  

"I'm so passionate about hearing all sides of the story" except for any of the sides who disagree with me!

If she's the woman in the photo wearing that weird off-pink color, and a quick search seems to confirm that she is - then the fools who elected her should have seen it coming a mile away. It's all there except for the problem glasses.

Anonymous BBGKB November 12, 2017 11:35 AM  

The three women pictured are also seen in this suffragette meeting https://gab.ai/BGKB/posts/14499920

Bauman shot back that she probably knew more people of color than the mayor.

I served in the Army, & worked in inner city hospitals for over 6 years, but I have never meet a black as smart (((AS SEEN ON TV))). I did work with a black doctor who malpracticed himself to death via a drug error before computerized pharmacies.

In fact "have you ever meet a minority that was not Asian or Cuban that was as smart (((AS SEEN ON TV)))" might be a good follow up to the "Its ok to be white" campaign

Cecil Henry I think your second example is satire, as this likely is https://gab.ai/BGKB/posts/14499640

Anonymous grayman November 12, 2017 11:35 AM  

They only proper response to tgat is to bar the doors mid-meeting and burn the building down. You have to kill this disease with fire!

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 12, 2017 11:38 AM  

"To sum it up, men generally want to win and women generally want to do equity. Equity does not turn out well when dealing with outsiders"

I remember being a kid in, and later helping with AWANA. I also remember, while being one of the senior kids still helping with the program, one of the girls repeatedly saying "it's not about winning!" while playing dodgeball (or rather, hanging back from it, even with light foam balls that couldn't kill a fly being used). No one had even been injured or anything, she just couldn't stand the competitive spirit of the young teenaged boys. She thought it was wrong or evil somehow.

At the time, even as a fourteen year old kid, the remark struck me as batshit insane, sick in the head. I thought to myself, "It's a game, girl, it's literally about trying to win! Granted, it's to make sure the kids stay in good physical shape and lead vigorous lives too, but what the hell is wrong with you?" while just staring at her.

The point being, mercy only works from a position of strength. If there is no strength, there will be no mercy. These women want nothing better and nothing more than to destroy that strength for their impulsive feels. They really need to be taught a physical lesson in what losing on the civilizational scale feels like, and I suppose they're going to make that happen, one way or another.

As for the mayor? When she started crying, someone should have immediately moved to have her fired. Instantly. No hesitation. Let's ditch this freakish cultist and move on.

Anonymous FP November 12, 2017 11:39 AM  

'"You're interrupting me! By golly, I'm running this meeting!" said Johnson.'

By golly, do you feel in charge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCXTu5jE-Ng

Blogger Lance E November 12, 2017 11:44 AM  

@11
Pretty sure the crazy-eyed one is Bauman, the one opposing this stupidity. Going by the name and appearance, probably Jewish, which might be the strangest part of the story.

A quick look at Val Johnson's LinkedIn profile will tell you everything you need to know. Loads of references to non-profits, developing nations, and words like "sustainable". There's some WASPy stuff too, but it's clearly overshadowed by the rot. A blind monkey could have seen where this was going when she ran for mayor.

Blogger Stephen Davenport November 12, 2017 11:46 AM  

Kudos for Bauman standing up for herself, interesting the mayor went with the "racist" charge immediately to slap the dissenter down. Democrat 101, they have no ideas so throw a racist grenade into the room.

Blogger YIH November 12, 2017 11:47 AM  

6. Cecil Henry
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIuyjlYUMAAsmmb.jpg
I've occasionally wrote it as LGBTQWERTYUIOP but they top that 15 letters to 14 :)

Anonymous grayman November 12, 2017 12:04 PM  

@13 Phil

It's worse than that. In a matriarchy low beta males will always rush to please women in order to try and gain sexual favor. As a result the beta males will ALWAYS undermine the power structure, handing it to females in any power structure that allows females to engage in leadership.
Even if alphas are in place at the leadership level the betas will attack relentlessly in a pursuit for sexual status functionally degrading the overall organization and facilitating the rise of the SJW class

Funny thing is the rise of the realistic sex robots could break that dynamic by removing women as the route to sex fir beta males. That's an entirely separate matter but the sex robots will implode a matriarchy as they devalue women since there is no longer a monopoly on the source of sex.

Blogger tuberman November 12, 2017 12:12 PM  

"I served in the Army, & worked in inner city hospitals for over 6 years, but I have never meet a black as smart (((AS SEEN ON TV)))."

There is a micro world out there, and there are Blacks as smart as seen on TV. Makes absolutely no difference in the Macro scheme of things. I have met at least three Blacks who were brilliant and as smart as on TV, but I was a chess pro, so easy for me to see tons of all sorts of smart people.

Just do not be exposed saying they do not exist, as they do, rare but true (it's a micro thing).

And, yes people, I have run across one brilliant black IT guy (TV's stereotype black since "Mission Impossible").

Anonymous Rfvujm November 12, 2017 12:17 PM  

Related: Framingham, MA was America's largest town ... until this year they decided to be a city instead. They've elected a mayor for the first time. Unfortunately for the residents, the mayor is a black woman: http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/20171107/yvonne-spicer-makes-history-as-framinghams-first-mayor

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 12, 2017 12:18 PM  

"no longer a monopoly on the source of sex."

Ignoring them isn't a long term solution (masturbation has been around for... a while), unless those 'bots can produce children. Subjugating them is. Even so, expect to hear cries of "but it's not like the real thing!" as they try to hold onto their meal ticket. Facts are facts, the only meaningful difference on the purely physical level is whether or not there can be children.

Anonymous BBGKB November 12, 2017 12:29 PM  

There is a micro world out there, and there are Blacks as smart as seen on TV. Makes absolutely no difference in the Macro scheme of things

I am not saying they don't exist, but that they are such outliers you should ask for a name from anyone that says yes. Look at Ben Carson he scored the highest SAT Detroit had seen in 40 years, basically since white people fled. For Asian boys 1/50 get a perfect math SAT & likely higher total than Ben Carson, with Asian boys being twice as likely as white boys to get a perfect math SAT.

And, yes people, I have run across one brilliant black IT guy

Linkin profile or likely Obamacare website coder. Even Orca Windfree realized there are likely only 100 girls worth teaching in all of Africa, when she decided to throw lots of money at a few when she could have provided basic literacy for millions for the same cost.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/troubles-oprah-winfreys-school-south-africa/story?id=12950275

Anonymous Scott November 12, 2017 12:32 PM  

I just caught this Black Pigeon Speaks video last night...seems appropriate to link it here. The Vikings had started a settlement in what's now Newfoundland a millennium ago, but they abandoned it nearly as soon as they did. If not for Leif Ericsson's wife, the history of the European settlement of North America could've turned out in a far different manner than it did:

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=xwbq9mDPdN0

Blogger HalibetLector November 12, 2017 12:36 PM  

FrameGames on twitter once said that a lot of SJW virtue signaling is actually signaling that you belong to a class above those harmed by diversity. There should be a way to direct that kind of virtue signaling into something more positive than 'all refugees welcome,' but I haven't found a reliable meme that does so.

Anonymous Crew November 12, 2017 12:42 PM  

And, yes people, I have run across one brilliant black IT guy (TV's stereotype black since "Mission Impossible").

You are lucky or my criteria are too strict!

Anonymous grayman November 12, 2017 12:44 PM  

@27 Azure

You miss the point. There will be widespread sociosexual impacts of viable sexbot and while interesting, I'm not going that far OT. the point was simply that removing the monopoly on sex breaks the dynamic of betas breaking the leadership strata in a quest for access to sex, since sex is then aquirable in a significantly easier manner (sexbot).
Women will fight the loss of sex momoply, but they won't realize the true threat until well too late. In terms of reproduction it suggests we may see a return to historical trends, where somewhere between 1 in 7 to 1 in 30 males successfully reproduces (meaning he has children who then reproduce as well). Regardless you are correct that there will be very real impacts to fertility/birthrate. There will likely be sine surprising, unexpected dynamics that arise as well.
I'd give it 10 to 15 years before they are mainstream commercially viable.

Anonymous Crew November 12, 2017 12:45 PM  

I think the women would say you have to be a Cuckold:

https://gabfiles.blob.core.windows.net/image/5a087526d95cb.jpeg

I think I need to buy this to absolve myself and repent!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/151865472X/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvp_1

Blogger Bobo #117 November 12, 2017 12:46 PM  

A billboard stating "We Need More Niggers!" should do it...

Anonymous grayman November 12, 2017 12:49 PM  

Azure,

In short yes, women must be removed from leadership roles. But as long as a sex monopoly exists there will always be incentive for betas to disrupt systems for them.

Anonymous Jack Amok November 12, 2017 12:54 PM  

The real question is how it ends up that women lose the right to vote. One way or another they will, but unfortunately, the ways that seem most likely to me involve a lot of death.

Blogger pyrrhus November 12, 2017 1:02 PM  

Rule by women is the end. Even a fair number of women recognize the calamitous results of suffrage...Ann Coulter said she would gladly give up her right to vote if all women were disenfranchised..

Anonymous grayman November 12, 2017 1:11 PM  

Now consider females in military command roles!!!! There is no way they are brutal enough or low enough empathy to efficiently, logically and ruthlessly kill an opposing force.

And the decay triggered by females in leadership infects an entire organization like a contagious STD. Now consider the state of the US military....

Anonymous Nick A. November 12, 2017 1:14 PM  

Don't you goyim know? Letting women vote isn't enough - let them force feed you soy and fuck other men!

https://imgur.com/a/xBeqV

Blogger James November 12, 2017 1:25 PM  

tuberman wrote:"I served in the Army, & worked in inner city hospitals for over 6 years, but I have never meet a black as smart (((AS SEEN ON TV)))."

There is a micro world out there, and there are Blacks as smart as seen on TV. Makes absolutely no difference in the Macro scheme of things. I have met at least three Blacks who were brilliant and as smart as on TV, but I was a chess pro, so easy for me to see tons of all sorts of smart people.

Just do not be exposed saying they do not exist, as they do, rare but true (it's a micro thing).

And, yes people, I have run across one brilliant black IT guy (TV's stereotype black since "Mission Impossible").


So, were they really black or were they mixed race individuals of White/Jewish/Asian origin? Those that say "I know ONE (or more) good ones tend to assume that mulattoes (or quadroons, octaroons, etc.) are "black" and not a hybrid.

Anonymous kfg November 12, 2017 1:27 PM  

"They really need to be taught a physical lesson in what losing on the civilizational scale feels like . . ."

For woman, it feels like hooking up with the winners.

Anonymous BBGKB November 12, 2017 1:41 PM  

interesting timing:

His last words "I have info that will indict Crooked Eye Clinton"

"— A Pennsylvania mayor has died at age 23, hours after resigning his post...He followed his mother and grandmother into public service."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/young-mayor-dies-23-hours-resigning-post-202838241.html

Anonymous Gen. Kong November 12, 2017 1:42 PM  

grayman wrote:
They only proper response to tgat is to bar the doors mid-meeting and burn the building down. You have to kill this disease with fire!

Witches are for burning! Way past time for a revival of this ancient tradition.

Blogger Elder Son November 12, 2017 1:43 PM  

For behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, Takes away from Jerusalem and from Judah The stock and the store, The whole supply of bread and the whole supply of water; The mighty man and the man of war, The judge and the prophet, And the diviner and the elder; The captain of fifty and the honorable man, The counselor and the skillful artisan, And the expert enchanter. “I will give children to be their princes, And babes shall rule over them. The people will be oppressed, Every one by another and every one by his neighbor; The child will be insolent toward the elder, And the base toward the honorable.” When a man takes hold of his brother In the house of his father, saying, “You have clothing; You be our ruler, And let these ruins be under your power,” In that day he will protest, saying, “I cannot cure your ills, For in my house is neither food nor clothing; Do not make me a ruler of the people.” For Jerusalem stumbled, And Judah is fallen, Because their tongue and their doings Are against the Lord, To provoke the eyes of His glory. The look on their countenance witnesses against them, And they declare their sin as Sodom; They do not hide it. Woe to their soul! For they have brought evil upon themselves. “Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, For they shall eat the fruit of their doings. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, For the reward of his hands shall be given him. As for My people, children are their oppressors, And women rule over them. O My people! Those who lead you cause you to err, And destroy the way of your paths.” Oppression and Luxury Condemned The Lord stands up to plead, And stands to judge the people. The Lord will enter into judgment With the elders of His people And His princes: “For you have eaten up the vineyard; The plunder of the poor is in your houses. What do you mean by crushing My people And grinding the faces of the poor?” Says the Lord God of hosts. Moreover the Lord says: “Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with outstretched necks And wanton eyes, Walking and mincing as they go, Making a jingling with their feet, Therefore the Lord will strike with a scab The crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, And the Lord will uncover their secret parts.” In that day the Lord will take away the finery: The jingling anklets, the scarves, and the rescents; The pendants, the bracelets, and the veils; The headdresses, the leg ornaments, and the headbands; The perfume boxes, the charms, and the rings; The nose jewels, the festal apparel, and the mantles; The outer garments, the purses, and the mirrors; The fine linen, the turbans, and the robes. And so it shall be: Instead of a sweet smell there will be a stench; Instead of a sash, a rope; Instead of well-set hair, baldness; Instead of a rich robe, a girding of sackcloth; And branding instead of beauty. Your men shall fall by the sword, And your mighty in the war. Her gates shall lament and mourn, And she being desolate shall sit on the ground.

That about sums it up.

Anonymous Iacobus November 12, 2017 1:45 PM  

I have zero empathy for self-hating Whites like Val Johnson. I would welcome her demise with aplomb.

Anonymous grayman November 12, 2017 1:45 PM  

BBGKB

interesting timing? Not really, just SOP for the Clinton hit contracts.

Blogger James November 12, 2017 1:46 PM  

Gen. Kong wrote::

Witches are for burning! Way past time for a revival of this ancient tradition.


Calm down! You have to test if they can float first.

Blogger tuberman November 12, 2017 1:58 PM  

So, were they really black or were they mixed race individuals of White/Jewish/Asian origin? Those that say "I know ONE (or more) good ones tend to assume that mulattoes (or quadroons, octaroons, etc.) are "black" and not a hybrid.

Yes, I understand what you mean, as a couple of months ago CTH had a kid that they were virtue-signaling about, who was called black, but I surmised that he was 25% black, and his mulatto mother Identified him as Black...because Privileges. His dad was full Asian, and she looked very light-skinned herself. The kid had an astronomical IQ, but this is TYPICAL.

On the other hand, it's often hard to tell how much White blood a so-called Black has in them, but the three I mentioned looked Black, and not mulatto. Two were chess masters, and in those days, that could not be faked. The IT guy looked completely black too, but hung out with whites, and seemed to Identify mainly as white, certainly Right Wing type. The IT guy was nice, the chess masters, not so much.

Blogger Kallmunz November 12, 2017 2:11 PM  

I watched the video at the 2 hour point, think I lost 2 IQ points doing so. These people really are stupid, is everyone in New Brighton that dumb?

Blogger Lovekraft November 12, 2017 2:14 PM  

Observers of these incidents should find out how either party acted following the confrontation.

For example,
Who went to their therapist
Who met with their 'team' to strategize
Who sat and reflected before taking the next step.

Lot's of revealing info in this as to the party that is sincere and the one that has an agenda. The burden of proof and onus to demonstrate need is to be placed on the party determined to have an agenda should be very high, considering there really is no pressing need to change anything whatsoever.

Blogger Janus November 12, 2017 2:38 PM  

Is it bad that I accidentally read the second sentence as "Seven people occupied a table as New Brighton Mayor Val Johnson led the congregation." ?

I mean the woman basicaly is a cult leader in a way.

Blogger Janus November 12, 2017 2:40 PM  

In hindsight, she even accused a dissenter of being a heretic of the highest order.

Anonymous Big Bill November 12, 2017 2:40 PM  

@4: It is not "white privilege", it is the "white legacy".

A "legacy" is what your forbears pass down to you, and (by extension) what you in turn are supposed to preserve, enhance, and pass down to your posterity.

I am proud of my white legacy and I am duty-bound to pass it on to my white posterity.

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Fine Purveyor of Quality Artisanal Gorm ) November 12, 2017 3:02 PM  

yeah, i knew a pretty strong American Black from South Bend. think he was either an IM or nearly an IM. he looked over one of my games and thought i had a bit of a novel line ... which is a strange comment to make about someone rated < 1500.

he was the only Black chess player of consequence in all of the Michiana area though. and while fairly dark was nothing like as dark as a pure bred African Negro.

Blogger Matthew Funk November 12, 2017 3:09 PM  

My home town. Sigh.

Blogger Quilp November 12, 2017 3:27 PM  

If I hadn't went over and read the original piece, I would have thought it was all a joke. The comments there are priceless as well.

Blogger Resident Moron™ November 12, 2017 3:36 PM  

People who think the strength of their emotions constitute a relevant and valid argument make me want to go postal on them.

Not out of rage, just as a practical demonstration.

Anonymous Bertram November 12, 2017 4:02 PM  

If somebody saying that they don't have "white privilege" is one of the most racist things she's ever heard, it is just proof that she has never seen or heard actual racism in her entire life. She has to go so far as to make it up.

Blogger weka November 12, 2017 4:16 PM  

Not if they are Cathars or have Cathars among them.

Blogger liberranter November 12, 2017 4:17 PM  

So ... once estrogen dominates politics, does that mean that cat fights will become a regular part of legislative meetings?

Blogger dc.sunsets November 12, 2017 4:24 PM  

When the time arrives that this woman is wondering how she'll fill her gas tank, feed herself and service her debts (when each of those use 100% of what she's got), this stupidity will end.

It has been a long time since everyone's credit card got declined, but in my experience, a woman whose plastic won't work and whose check won't clear is a woman who is almost literally penniless.

This is the future, we just don't know when. But with 36 years behind us, I kind of doubt we're not closer to the end than to the beginning.

Blogger cheddarman November 12, 2017 4:24 PM  

They better impeach that crazy bitch or watch their homes become worthless

Blogger Brad Matthews November 12, 2017 4:37 PM  

I'm white and I'm OK.

Anonymous I'm Not a Fascist. But My Sons Are. November 12, 2017 4:37 PM  

Generally speaking, women have no business running anything outside of their home. Their natural instincts simply do not scale.

Further, women in power do not bode well for men; if for no other reason than a man's instincts to protect and placate women do not scale in proportion to the amount of power a woman has.

There is nothing in it for men -- and therefore civilization -- to allow any of this candy-coated, demonstrably false, equalitarian horseshit.

Blogger vorlos November 12, 2017 4:48 PM  

Our decline can be traced to loss of the dunking stool. I mean to write a monograph on this, time permitting.

Anonymous achetrype November 12, 2017 4:57 PM  

White women do NOT want "equality" or "equity", they want to ensure they properly virtue single, consolidate their own resources and lifestyle, then abandon the situation when problems arise. Zero accountability. They want things for OTHER people, like all liberals, basically. They are willing to do it on ANYONE's back, but their own (see Family Law for millions of examples).

The only minor caveats to this is when a white woman has 3 or more children, with at least TWO of them being boys. Other than that, they will give away the house and country. See Sweden.

Blogger Silver Chief November 12, 2017 5:00 PM  

Unfortunately, in the Nov. 7 2017 election, the SJW Val Johnson was relected mayor over Sharon Doffing 2579/2190 (54%/46%). Gina Bauman (the feisty one opposing the SJW) came in third in the two place race for council, so she is out. The other two who won did not seem outright SJWs but kinda aligned with the SJW mayor. Doffing was nice but ran a late and weak campaign.

BTW the Ramsey County sheriff has little to do with New Brighton as the city has its own police dept. So I do not know what the SJW was talking about.

My impression is that the SJW Johnson has no idea what the 'underserved' (minorities) think because she is scared to interact with them. She likely prefers to interact with them in the abstract.

In the book Fiasco, about how GWB handled Iraq, the author was critical of the decision to fragment voting groups into ethnic/Shia/Sunni subgroups rather than geographical districts as in the US, thus guaranteeing more strife. The SJW reminded me of that in wanting to ID the 'underserved' along some racial lines.

Anonymous Anonymous November 12, 2017 5:11 PM  

"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who
don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds
out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an
easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public" (page 119 to 120).

"There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping
the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before
the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of
their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising
their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it
pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances,
because they do not want to lose their jobs." (Page 118)

Year 1911 yes 1911 ! A hundred years ago in the United States.

Some quotes from his book, "My Larger Education, Being Chapters from My Experience" , Ch. V , you can read it and download it free on Google Books (pdf or e-pub).

Booker T. Washington was an African-American Educator,
author, orator, and adviser to presidents of the United States. Between
1890 and 1915, Washington was the dominant leader in the African-America community.

Anonymous Daniel H November 12, 2017 5:15 PM  

I started listening at 1:55 as suggested by the linked article, and, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what on earth they were talking about, until they got to the meaty stuff about racial virtue signaling. Just buzz words and blather and management mumbo jumbo. Absolutely nothing of substance. This entire meeting could have probably been condensed into 15 minutes: police report, check; sanitation, check; tax receipts, check; payroll, check; capital projects, check; parks, check; meeting adjourned.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 12, 2017 5:23 PM  

"You miss the point."

A lot of people think that, and they're generally wrong.

I didn't miss your point. I was, however, disagreeing that it will make a major impact.

I disagree because there will still be a large contingent that will not be satisfied with simple simulacra. This can be for several reasons. The inability to produce children was the single (and in my mind possibly primary) example I provided. Other reasons include no real relationship, not even the feeling of one (AI? Yeah... no. We still can't come anywhere close, let alone a years-duration blindless Turing test). Social stigma (make no mistake, there WILL be a heavy stigma, for all the same reasons, but also from higher status males {"losers"} and lower status females {"all the men are slime-balls with their fakebots"}) will also factor in.

So to sum up, I disagree with those making a major impact because:

A: No children.
B: No emotional/spiritual connection.
C: Social stigma of settling for an obvious fake.

And finally, the synthesis:

D: Because of A/B/C this is really just a fancy form of masturbation, and won't likely satisfy for much longer than it either.

If you were talking several cognitive science and A.I. major breakthroughs down the road, I might see this as a real game-changer, but I think it more likely that some form of realistic (enough) virtual reality would be both more quickly developed, and more ubiquitously used. Pair that with our own Atheists' dreams of "permaculture" and you've got a recipe for mass extinction of most of humanity finished baking, long before redress of any moral ills via massive imbalance of incentives.

Anonymous Daniel H November 12, 2017 5:31 PM  

Important to note: Bauman mentions that she is of Italian descent (I presume south Italy, outside the Hajnal line), grew up in an Italian neighborhood. We need white peoples from outside the Hajnal line to save within Hajnal peoples from themselves, simply because non-Hajnals have an instinctive sense of how strong the tribal pull is.

Is the susceptibility to SJWism more pronounced amongst Hajnal peoples? I think so.

Anonymous Godfrey November 12, 2017 5:35 PM  

It's ok to be white.

Anonymous Godfrey November 12, 2017 5:36 PM  

It's ok to have a wall. Israel has one.

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club November 12, 2017 5:39 PM  

Women infiltrate local government the same way they get into the churches.

This is also how the schools are such SJW hellholes: school boards are the lowest rung of government, but plenty of women with nothing else to do are happy for the chance for petty power and policing others.


To further illustrate the point about problem with women in charge, just read the comments to that article. All the ones pointing out the stupidity of this are male. Those agreeing with lunkhead Johnson are female (and they're also very upset about "cat fight"). One (whose FB page is textbook SWPL) wrote: "Also concerning that one of the women doesn't seem to understand white privelege and holds a public office. Scary." Wherever you turn, MPAI is found.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine November 12, 2017 5:40 PM  

"For woman, it feels like hooking up with the winners."

No, that's what the stupid ones assume it will feel like. In reality it will feel like getting raped by all of the other side, including the ones that would have lost to the men they had in the first place.

"Calm down! You have to test if they can float first."

Embrace the power of AND. Float them in a pool of gasoline AND light it on fire.

"My home town. Sigh."

It's only arson if you're caught, and you can't get caught if no witnesses escape.

"People who think the strength of their emotions constitute a relevant and valid argument"

It's a subset of the philosophical argument for solipsism. People say that solipsism can't be disproven, but the reality is that they're too cucked to do it. The only way to disprove solipsism is to injure the solipsist, and the only absolute disproof is to kill them.

"does that mean that cat fights will become a regular part"

Will?

"they want to ensure they properly virtue single, consolidate their own resources and lifestyle, then abandon the situation when problems arise"

We used to call that child a spoiled brat, now it isn't a child anymore, physically at least. The only thing for it is to put it back under the control of its father or husband.

Blogger tz November 12, 2017 5:53 PM  

Meanwhile Can I be friends with white people?, their answer was "no", my response is leave.

Anonymous kfg November 12, 2017 5:54 PM  

"No, that's what the stupid ones assume it will feel like. In reality it will feel like getting raped by all of the other side . . ."

Swedish women have begun "consenting" post hoc to their rapists.

Anonymous Just another commenter November 12, 2017 6:00 PM  

@41 - a succinct summary. But if you actually say that in mixed company, no matter how true it's been historically and how many men have died trying to protect the women of their tribe, you'll get a huge amount of hate from the women, and no support from the men. The men would rather fight and die for the women than face them today.

I do think we should teach about the Rape of Lucretia more often and better in school.

Anonymous tublecane November 12, 2017 6:20 PM  

I clicked on the picture to see who one the argument--i.e., who is Queen Pretty--and realized immediately it was a tie.

Anonymous Sidehill Dodger, circling the same hill for 69 years November 12, 2017 6:30 PM  

Until I followed the link, I honestly thought this was a bit of humorous, made-up dialogue. Nobody really says stuff like that...do they?

By the way, what ever happened to that Minneapolis cop who shot the Australian woman who had called the police for help? I remember the woman chief of police resigned, but that's the last I heard of it. Why hasn't the God Emperor drawn attention to this fine result of affirmative action?

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Fine Purveyor of Quality Artisanal Gorm ) November 12, 2017 6:44 PM  

somewhat related, routine Ulster NY traffic stop gets turned into an absolute shit show by a retarded female council member.

cop pulls her over for +13 mph, she volunteers an admission that she was using her cell phone. he's going to write her a seat belt violation as a sort of warning ticket, she complains that she was wearing her seat belt so the cop writes her the +13 ticket.

so.

stupid.

and wastes almost a half hour doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffaTOD8O-Qs

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Fine Purveyor of Quality Artisanal Gorm ) November 12, 2017 6:57 PM  

60. liberranter November 12, 2017 4:17 PM
So ... once estrogen dominates politics, does that mean that cat fights will become a regular part of legislative meetings?



ah. this suggests legislation i can get behind.

make cat fights legal as a form of dueling but require that all such cat fights take place in a jello pit.

i presume the electorate will quickly prioritize electing female strippers instead of the old cat ladies they typically vote for as female candidates.

hey, why are you complaining about strippers as unfit for office? they could hardly do much worse than Hillary.


67. Silver Chief November 12, 2017 5:00 PM
So I do not know what the SJW was talking about.



this implies that you think that SHE knows what she's talking about. major error.

one of the primary SJW tactics is to substitute Virtue Signalling for actual competence.

thus, her word salad doesn't have to make any logical sense. it only needs to project the proper Emotional frame.


Anonymous Lord of the Fleas November 12, 2017 7:10 PM  

@23 YIH

I've occasionally wrote it as LGBTQWERTYUIOP but they top that 15 letters to 14 :)

When I see idiocy like that LGBTXYZWTF stuff, I have to wonder if there's any sort of penalty for missing a letter, given the hypersensitivity to being "inclusive" and all...

Blogger James November 12, 2017 7:34 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:

"Calm down! You have to test if they can float first."

Embrace the power of AND. Float them in a pool of gasoline AND light it on fire.


Good call. Why take chances?

Anonymous Philalethes November 12, 2017 7:36 PM  

@75 "Can I be friends with white people?"

Steve Sailer features this article on his blog today, with a photo of the author and his wife. Looking at the photo (click on it for a larger version; curious that neither of them is actually looking at the camera), and considering that the author is a professor at Yeshiva University, it seems a likely guess that according to Tribal law, his children possess an automatic Right of Return to their "homeland". Will they be welcome there? Photos of them can be seen on her Facebook page.

Looks like this woman's virtue-signaling has set her children up for some pretty complicated life stories. But of course, all that matters is how she feels.

As several commenters at iSteve note, Derbyshire was sacked by NRO for writing essentially the same article. SJWs always double their standards. But of course, it's all White People's fault.

Why the Chinese Communist propaganda poster in the background of this obviously posed photo? On the left it says "The Chinese People cannot…" – but the last character is too blurred for my rudimentary Chinese skill to read. On the fist's cuff the white characters say "Third World". Apparently the Third World is going to crush something – White People, perhaps? Well, what else to do with people you can't be friends with?

(I also note on the author's Facebook page that he is a "Former Associate Attorney at Boies, Schiller & Flexner". Where have I heard that name before?)

Anonymous DonReynolds November 12, 2017 8:36 PM  

It is actually pretty liberating when you get to the point where you are completely indifferent to which side survives the ultimate contest.
Yes, this society is unsustainable and pretty much indefensible, the government even more so.
So let it burn and sink in deep water.
I used to worry about people. I even worried about my country, even the government. I used to worry that it might not survive the future they insist on creating for us all. Now I am convinced that they should not survive. Let it go down the toilet. Then the bowl will be much, much cleaner.

It is no longer about whether we can correct so many mistakes on top of so many other mistakes. WE cannot. The infestation and rot has gone too far. Just burn it and build something new and make sure it is better next time.

Anonymous CitizenOutkast November 12, 2017 8:49 PM  

Johnny wrote:

White privilege is the privilege that goes with being a member of an ethnic group that has been successful. It arises from what white people do, how they behave, not from what they were given by some other group. White privilege can be extended to other groups. The key to success is for those other groups to identify what we do that has caused us to be privileged and start doing that also. Lacking that ability, those other groups are just plain out of luck, because merely envying other people their success does not duplicate it.


I like that. I'm stealing that. Think I'll make a meme of it.

Blogger liberranter November 12, 2017 8:50 PM  

My impression is that the SJW Johnson has no idea what the 'underserved' (minorities) think because she is scared to interact with them. She likely prefers to interact with them in the abstract.

White liberal SJW virtue signalers have good reason to fear interaction with "the underserved." Those "underserved" people hate their white, liberal, virtue-signalling guts and would just as soon kill them as look at them. They see right through them just like the rest of us do.

Anonymous dr kill November 12, 2017 8:57 PM  

Men are better than women at everything, including being women.

Blogger dfordoom November 12, 2017 9:01 PM  

@81. ((( bob key mando ))) - ( Fine Purveyor of Quality Artisanal Gorm )

i presume the electorate will quickly prioritise electing female strippers instead of the old cat ladies they typically vote for as female candidates.

I don't have a problem with that. If we must have women in politics then the strippers will get my vote.

Blogger dfordoom November 12, 2017 9:07 PM  

@85. DonReynolds

It is no longer about whether we can correct so many mistakes on top of so many other mistakes. WE cannot. The infestation and rot has gone too far.

The infestation and rot started with the Enlightenment. We're dealing with more than two centuries of disease. I agree that it's just not fixable. You'd have to eliminate so many of the things that have contributed to the rot - things like democracy, capitalism, mass media and public education. If you leave any of those things intact then society is doomed long-term, even if you manage to prolong the agony a little.

Blogger eclecticme November 12, 2017 9:14 PM  

@79 Sidehill Dodger
The Minneapolis cop that shot the Australian woman was a Somali affirmative action hire, for being Somali, not black.

The police chief was a woman, lesbian, native American. She was forced out by the woman mayor but did nothing wrong regarding the incident. It seemed like a cat fight or vendetta by the mayor. Neither the former police chief or the cops seem to back up the psycho Somali cop. His partner is not backing him up.

The woman mayor lost her recent bid for re-election.

Blogger Gordon November 12, 2017 9:27 PM  

Sidehill Dodger, circling the same hill for 69 years wrote:
By the way, what ever happened to that Minneapolis cop who shot the Australian woman who had called the police for help?


The Somali cop is suspended (with pay). The investigation is proceeding very, very slowly. The lesbian police chief was on vacation when it happened, and she called the female mayor. The mayor said we got this, no need to come back. Then she demanded the chief resign because she didn't come back. That mayor just lost reelection.

Still not known: who requested the search warrant for the dead woman's home.

So many SJW factors in play on this one.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents November 12, 2017 9:37 PM  

Still not known: who requested the search warrant for the dead woman's home.

Was that warrant issued? If it was, there's a judge in need of impeachment.

Neither the former police chief or the cops seem to back up the psycho Somali cop.

He needs to go back.

Blogger DonReynolds November 12, 2017 9:39 PM  

What I have noticed in recent years is a tendency among too many white women to think that somehow they are not tied to the "white problem"....that somehow they can walk away from their whiteness and leave white men to face the non-white world alone.

That may be why white women are the first to emphatically insist that they are not "racist", and there are no races, and race is only a social construct....thinking they can trade on their white woman appeal and thus save their own oily hide by submission.

Far from there being no race and no racism, it turns out they are mere race traitors....very actively trading on that fact by their own denials. Perhaps because they are pessimistic about the ability of white men to deal with the rising threat to their dominance, or white men have become weak putz by comparison, or too feeble to keep them safe anyway, that the best option appears to be surrender rather than ignoble defeat.

Blogger Elder Son November 12, 2017 9:40 PM  

It never occurs to these dumb-ass White liberal nut case women, if it weren't for White men fighting, bleeding, and dying, their White genes wouldn't have survived to spout off their idiocy.

Blogger Gordon November 12, 2017 9:47 PM  

DonReynolds wrote:What I have noticed in recent years is a tendency among too many white women to think that somehow they are not tied to the "white problem"....that somehow they can walk away from their whiteness and leave white men to face the non-white world alone.


You're on to something here. It's probably convergence. I'm not a white MAN, I acknowledge white privilege, thus they will eat me last. And as always in history, they will hook up with whoever wins.

Blogger tz November 12, 2017 9:53 PM  

Meanwhile at the Maul of America, near Macy's

Anonymous roo_ster November 12, 2017 10:02 PM  

He knows His own.

Blogger Dexter November 12, 2017 10:55 PM  

Johnson gushed about "how great we are."

The Ghost of Shitlords Past materialized and said, "The reason we are great is our lack of diversity. Black people are the reason black neighborhoods suck. The more blacks we have here, the less great we will be, and the more we will suck. Oh, and did I mention our property values will plummet?"

Blogger Grace November 12, 2017 10:59 PM  

I'm totally open that I could be wrong and women are a/the root problem. And my experience may be an anomaly. But at my largely white office, the only Trump supporters are 3 women and the ONE black man (also an immigrant.) It's kind of hilarious the white men hysterical against us. Again, could be an anomaly but the women and the one person of color are the ones on the Trump train and the white men are histrionic. I am a white immigrant myself. I'm not really sure the reason for all this but I kind of feel like none of us need to virtue signal but the white men think they do perhaps

Blogger DonReynolds November 12, 2017 11:21 PM  

Grace wrote:I'm totally open that I could be wrong and women are a/the root problem. And my experience may be an anomaly. But at my largely white office, the only Trump supporters are 3 women and the ONE black man (also an immigrant.) It's kind of hilarious the white men hysterical against us. Again, could be an anomaly but the women and the one person of color are the ones on the Trump train and the white men are histrionic. I am a white immigrant myself. I'm not really sure the reason for all this but I kind of feel like none of us need to virtue signal but the white men think they do perhaps

There is an old joke around here that you never take just one Baptist with you fishing. If you do, he will drink up all your beer. Now if you take at least two Baptists, your beer will be safe and none of them will drink a drop...because they will not want the others to see them drinking beer.

The white male Leftist Liberal virtue signaling at your office might be the same thing. Maybe they would have a different song to sing if you ever get them where the others cannot hear.

Anonymous Jack Amok November 12, 2017 11:23 PM  

I'm totally open that I could be wrong and women are a/the root problem. And my experience may be an anomaly. But at my largely white office, the only Trump supporters are 3 women and the ONE black man...

White guys with normal testosterone levels have been self-selecting out of toxic environments for a while, so it's likely that any self-respecting white guy bugged out of your office a while ago. The ones that are left are probably soybois without enough testosterone among them to... well, you get the idea.

Blogger Phat Repat November 12, 2017 11:42 PM  

Who bitch dis is? Not.Even.Dog.Catcher

Anonymous Jonah Kyle November 12, 2017 11:51 PM  

I can hardly wait to see THIS city council meeting video! When it's available, it will be at this link: http://www.newbrightonmn.gov/about/city-council/materials-and-media/

Blogger Phat Repat November 12, 2017 11:55 PM  

I'm in China, had a convo with a group of Chinese and topic turned to the WALL and Trump. They didn't comprehend the need and stated, "Amerika is a Melting Pot." The convo took a turn for the worse at this point. Amerika in its current form is bastardized and not the intent of the founders, I say. And my stand that "they must all go back" was met with confusion, contortion, utter disbelief. "Where will they go?" was a common retort. Back. China. Philippines. Mexico. Africa. Cuba. MidEast. I don't know, I don't care. They.Must.Go. They didn't say it, but I could sense it: "Wat da Fook that White Devil say?"

Anonymous Jonah Kyle November 13, 2017 12:20 AM  

Sorry, the date of the event was October 3, so the video is available. The pertinent segment starts about here: 2:12:00 (2 hour 12 minute mark)

Link: http://newbrighton.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=756

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( Fine Purveyor of Quality Artisanal Gorm ) November 13, 2017 2:35 AM  

listen to the video.

Bauman is no anti-SJW *at all*.

what she's objecting to is that one of HER victim points was getting revoked.

if you listen to the first part of her objections, what she's actually saying is that her grandparents were 1st gen Italian immigrants AND ALSO experienced "oppression".

thus, *her family* has no "White Privilege".

pretty much sounds exactly like Jews talking about how they aren't White.

Anonymous Gratisadviso November 13, 2017 5:59 AM  

To all the guys commenting here about white women attempting, or successfully, untying themselves to the "white privilege" accusation-not to mention benefiting from affirmative action more than anyone...

I have Spanish ancestry, which I proved with DNA tests (not that anyone really asks) and I have for years claimed "Hispanic" as is legally permissible, on everything from applications to mundane forms. Unlike Native American claims, that require tribal recognition--anyone who has a DROP of Spanish heritage (Yes, including SPAIN) can claim to be Hispanic.

I suggest EVERY white man do so who can--forever more. And let every white woman you work with, know it whenever she groups you in with "those white guys"...nothing burns them more than to be outvictimed.

Blogger Groggy November 13, 2017 8:39 AM  

More evidence confirmation for the anti-femite in me

Blogger Cloom Glue November 13, 2017 11:39 AM  

HalibetLector wrote:FrameGames on twitter once said that a lot of SJW virtue signaling is actually signaling that you belong to a class above those harmed by diversity.

I think those ideas are less complex than they seem, because "class above" does not fit the egalitarian, equality theme, so they cannot be virtue signaling to their own mass of followers, but only to their richly satanic, class-rule, communist leadership, Obama, Clintons, Cuckservatives.

The virtue signaling is for getting into communist class leadership, I guess, but leftist followers do not see Democrat leaders as "class above".

Also, "harmed by diversity" is both western civilization, and some diversity predecessor groups, such as blacks.

I'll stop there because this kind of virtue signaling, to get into power, doesn't seem like leverage to me. We already know it, and blacks cannot be taught to rage against their leadership.

Blogger Cloom Glue November 13, 2017 12:57 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:
... I was, however, disagreeing that it will make a major impact.

I disagree because there will still be a large contingent that will not be satisfied with simple simulacra. This can be for several reasons. The inability to produce children was the single (and in my mind possibly primary) example I provided. Other reasons include no real relationship, not even the feeling of one (AI? Yeah... no. We still can't come anywhere close, let alone a years-duration blindless Turing test). Social stigma (make no mistake, there WILL be a heavy stigma, for all the same reasons, but also from higher status males {"losers"} and lower status females {"all the men are slime-balls with their fakebots"}) will also factor in.

So to sum up, I disagree with those making a major impact because:

A: No children.
B: No emotional/spiritual connection.
C: Social stigma of settling for an obvious fake.

And finally, the synthesis:

D: Because of A/B/C this is really just a fancy form of masturbation, and won't likely satisfy for much longer than it either.

I ...


Here is a case study, weekly audio show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6iDDtvrNPM

That MGTOW group is purging all love/charity from themselves and descending into hell. They will soon have no spirit (point B, above). It started as rejecting female communist non-family economics, feminism, female favoured divorce legal system, and has now graduated into resolving the A,B,C points (above) with preaching about men raising children without mothers via an artificial womb, sex robot advertisement on every show, and that particular show had 4 out of 5 hosts endorsing anal sex with women as a joke against the one hold-out guy, with graphic anecdotes.

None of those are homosexual men. However, all those behaviours descend into demonic narcissism and resemble the causes of homosexual narcissism. Some show rage, masked as jokes.

One was raised by a single, selfish, promiscuous mother and he rightfully rejects her.

The single mothers raising males might be a factor programming young males into overcoming the ABC points. If some of those guys reject the sex doll crap, and other taboos, they do not say it. That is not a good sign.

Some MGTOW groups do speak against the perversions. Do not use that group as representative of all men going their own way. Some men are only looking for wholeness and autonomy in a damaged western culture.

Anonymous Crew November 14, 2017 7:40 PM  

"Women infiltrate local government the same way they get into the churches. Men don't want to do it, because its time consuming, doesn't pay anything, and you have to field crap from the handful of residents that think you are their own personal representative/therapist. Women volunteer, and that becomes their beachhead."

Fortunately, the majority of Americans are woke--they do not share your point of view, and have little to no issue regarding women in their midst as managers and leaders. There's no ticking time bomb left in their wake.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts