ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

He's getting there

Kurt Schlichter illustrates Point 12 of the 16 Points:
The liberal elite and their toadies screech, “If you don’t give us a critical Senate seat while we tread water on dealing with Dem icons like Al “Get Around To Resigning Someday Wink Wink” Franken and Bob “Brotherhood of the Traveling Pervs” Menendez, you totally support pedophiles!” Except we don’t support pedophiles – when’s the last time we gave one a primetime standing O? We just don’t think shaky claims from 40 years ago that include admitted fraud being pushed by our enemies morally mandates our ritual senatorial suicide.

The liberal elite and their toadies screech, “You’re racist because you don’t want to give away American citizenship to anyone who can manage to avoid being caught wading across the Rio Grande!” Except we love immigrants who respect our laws and come here legally and want to be Americans. We just don’t want to keep paying, in money and in blood, for uninvited freeloaders who want to turn our country into the same kind of Third World dump these illegals crawled out of.

The liberal elite and their toadies screech, “Because you NRA people won’t disarm, you have the blood of children on your hands!” every time some militant atheist, BLM jerk, or angry Obama fan goes on a killing spree at a gun free zone. Except we don’t have blood on our hands. We’re the ones who carry guns to protect people, or send off family members to do so – not a lot of cops or infantrymen come out of Beverly Hills and Georgetown. We just don’t think that we are morally obligated to make it easier for criminals to murder us in order to please a bunch of snooty libs who don’t like us having a last ditch veto over their goal of Venezuelaizing America.

Wokeness to elite lies is now central to who conservatives are, and the True Conservatives™ are furious that we’ve stopped caring. They hate that the primary principle of conservatism is no longer losing like well-behaved little wusses – that was their only real talent and if we don’t intend to lose anymore, we don’t need that crew of smarmy losers anymore. The 2016 primary was a battle between the Jeb!-loving “Oh noes, we needs to get the approval of the people who hate us” clique, and the “Oh, I got your approval right here” contingent that elected Donald Trump. That whole trying to please the people who will always hate us thing? That’s not a conservative thing anymore, except for a few suck-ups like Ben Sasse and other the tiresome members of Team Sanctimony.

They fuss, “We’re better than that!” and now we just laugh.

“Yeah, I think we’ll stop trying to please you and do what’s in our interests instead. Why the sad face? You mad, bro?”

Here’s the bottom line.

We.

Don’t.

Care.

What.

You.

Say.

Anymore.
Kurt almost, but not quite, there Here is where he goes off the rails: we love immigrants who respect our laws and come here legally and want to be Americans. It's the hapless old Dems are the Real Racists/It's not the Immigration, it's the Illegality routine.

Immigrants may want to be Americans born abroad, but they can't be and they will never be. And more importantly, after having been invaded by four generations of 80 million+ immigrants who have literally degraded the culture, the society, the economy, and the average intelligence, Americans neither love nor want any more.

Labels: ,

89 Comments:

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer December 12, 2017 11:11 AM  

Charles Barkley is on the local radio, trying to get Doug Jones elected. He gave his usual spiel about being totally neutral and considering each issue dispassionately using logic and reason to come to his conclusions. Its just coincidence that all of his conclusions are standard leftist talking points.

For instance, did you know that it isn't the 70s? Really. Therefore, you shouldn't vote against anyone because they are pro-choice. That's totally not cool. And to make this on topic, you should totally not vote for Roy Moore because the rest of the country will think bad things about Alabama.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer December 12, 2017 11:13 AM  

Oh, and he doesn't want tax cuts and the country's problems are not all the fault of illegal aliens. Just so you know. So sayeth Sir Charles.

Anonymous Jordi December 12, 2017 11:14 AM  

At least a better attempt from dear Kurt, trying to move from full cuck to awakened american.

Blogger pyrrhus December 12, 2017 11:15 AM  

Progress, definitely yes. But Kurt also needs some black-pilling on "conservative" institutions like the Chamber of Commerce, the Cato Institute, and other libertarian fronts for the cheap labor billionaires.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother December 12, 2017 11:16 AM  

Disappointing to her that from Barkley.

Schlichter is going to have a hard time letting go of the immigrants thing.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer December 12, 2017 11:20 AM  

My wife's family lives in a rural area in the South. We are talking 40 - 60 minutes from the nearest Interstate with farmland and timber the dominant industry. Its pretty common to see Indians owning the convenience stores. Mexican restaurants are owned and run by actual Mexicans.

Blogger Eric Slate December 12, 2017 11:22 AM  

You DID say it would take two election cycles before the Alt Right could completely manifest itself. Looks like we're on track for that.

Blogger bw December 12, 2017 11:22 AM  

This fag is just Mockingbird.
Controlled dialectic.

Blogger Resident Moron™ December 12, 2017 11:23 AM  

Liking more legal immigration is like liking a higher building to jump off; it’s going to kill you more certainly but you’re just as dead.

Time for Kurt and his ilk to forget about what they want for a while and focus on what’s needed for survival.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer December 12, 2017 11:24 AM  

I remember after Hurricane Katrina going to New Orleans, which up until then had been pretty Hispanic free, and seeing all the Mexicans who had come in to help rebuild. I knew those people weren't going to leave, and I was right. New Orleans never had much in the way of a Mexican food scene before Katrina. Now:

http://www.nola.com/dining/index.ssf/2014/07/mexican_food_is_everywhere_in.html

Blogger Wanderer December 12, 2017 11:25 AM  

we love immigrants who respect our laws and come here legally and want to be Americans.

In other words: we love white European immigrants.

Anonymous gxg December 12, 2017 11:26 AM  

I was going to vote for Roy Moore, but I've been reliably informed by a totally unbiased black Democrat that Roy Moore is a racist who wants to bring back segregation.

So instead, I'm going to vote for the pro-abortion leftie who wants to block Trump's agenda, because this isn't who we are.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 12, 2017 11:38 AM  

Sasse plays to the nice white church ladies of small town Nebraska, the bitter clingers to nice white lady GOP politics, which is cover to the meat packing industry that runs the I-80 immigrant corridor.

If you want to see a somalian in the wild stop in Lexington.

Blogger Desdichado December 12, 2017 11:40 AM  

Yeah, because the Constitution TOTALLY gives the President the right to ignore laws passed by Congress and grant amnesty. And the Constitution TOTALLY says that anchor babies are written in stone. And the Hart-Cellar Act was TOTALLY passed on legitimate premises. And chain migration and visa lottery; totally what the American people voted for.

Legality is a fiction that Conservative, Inc. has been hiding behind. In spite of his claims of not-caring, he still cares enough to virtue-signal about this one point that he can't let go of. Because he IS still afraid of being called a racist.

Blogger darkdoc December 12, 2017 11:41 AM  

the country's problems are not all the fault of illegal aliens.

First change that to illegal and legal immigrants.

And yes, they are the cause of enough serious issues that fixing the problem will fix a whole bunch of national problems.

Blogger Desdichado December 12, 2017 11:43 AM  

bw wrote:This fag is just Mockingbird.

Controlled dialectic.

No, he's not. And he's no fag. He does live in the bubble though, so he's not going to be as fast as we are at seeing all of the evidence that will lead him to the truth. He's doing a better job of finding it even so than anyone else at Town Hall.

To the extent that Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter aren't Town Hall people, even though their columns are carried there too.

Anonymous JAG December 12, 2017 11:46 AM  

Not only do we not want any more immigrants, we want a substantial subtraction from what is already here. To make it easy they can start in California. There's probably 20-30 million illegals in that state. They have to go back.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash December 12, 2017 11:46 AM  

Conservatives are afraid to win because it might mean losing at some indefinite point in the future. Somebody here said that last week, might even have been me.

Listening to the local cuckservative talk station this mirning, ant both morning hosts proved the truth of it. "The Republican party will be better off with 51 seats than with 52 and Roy Moore. Every time the media want a soundbite that will make Conservative Christians look bad, they'll call Roy Moore"

What a gamma loser radio spectacular.

Anonymous JAG December 12, 2017 11:53 AM  

The Republican party will be better off with 51 seats than with 52 and Roy Moore.

The urge to be the Washington Generals is just too strong for them.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer December 12, 2017 11:58 AM  

#15

You do realize I was being sarcastic?

Blogger Keef December 12, 2017 12:04 PM  

It's a process, opinion changes rarely happen overnight.

Vox has done a wonderful job over the past year or so of highlighting conservatives whose opinions are moving towards the alt right.

Blogger Keef December 12, 2017 12:06 PM  

^ this!!

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 12, 2017 12:12 PM  

I'm sure Kurt just cribbed this from Vox and his "I don't care."

Blogger Cubby8126 December 12, 2017 12:19 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger rumpole5 December 12, 2017 12:27 PM  

Let's just shut down immigration and do what we can to help people in place. Travel is a good thing, but I think that it is time for us all to slip on those ruby slippers and tap 3 times.

Blogger dc.sunsets December 12, 2017 12:30 PM  

Adding "...not who we are" to "white privilege" on my list of Fighting Words that qualify as an incitement to violence.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd December 12, 2017 12:31 PM  

gxg wrote:... I've been reliably informed by a totally unbiased black Democrat that Roy Moore is a racist who wants to bring back segregation.

So that totally unbiased Black was voting for Moore, right? Because Blacks want separate everything. Pretty soon they will want their own water fountains.

Blogger slarrow December 12, 2017 12:37 PM  

Vox is right in that Kurt isn't quite there yet. But that's okay. He's moving in the right direction, and more to the point, the people who are reading him (at Townhall!) will be moving the right direction.

To my eyes, the more important line is, "We just don’t want to keep paying, in money and in blood, for uninvited freeloaders who want to turn our country into the same kind of Third World dump these illegals crawled out of." Once the squeamish are willing to accept that line, it becomes possible to show them that however much you might want Group A, it will invariably lead to Group B.

Anonymous WinstonWebb December 12, 2017 12:53 PM  

slarrow,
They don't want Group A, either. They're just afraid that if they state it openly, then someone will mutter the cruciatus curse of "racist" at them.

Anonymous Otto December 12, 2017 12:56 PM  

ZFG.

Handy shorthand.

Anonymous Athor Pel December 12, 2017 1:00 PM  

"12. Anonymous gxg December 12, 2017 11:26 AM
I was going to vote for Roy Moore, but I've been reliably informed by a totally unbiased black Democrat that Roy Moore is a racist who wants to bring back segregation.
..."


I thought blacks wanted to bring back segregation. At least the blacks that go to college want it.

If black college students want segregation it must be good for all blacks.

Blogger slarrow December 12, 2017 1:23 PM  

That might be, WinstonWebb. But the Overton Window has to move. That usually takes time or trauma. The Schlichter progression is the Time method. I wish it every success.

Blogger JaimeInTexas December 12, 2017 1:26 PM  

"Immigrants may want to be Americans born abroad ..."

Let's, for the purpose of debating, that it is true.

Policy is created for general application and not for an individual. Immigration policy must always be for what benefits the home country. If resources are allocated, individuals may be screened for immigration but that is an expensive proposition. The potential immigrant better be someone so exceptional that his application for immigration is individually selected.

Von Braun, Einstein and such individuals would merit an evaluation. The Jaimes and Muhamads of the world, not so much.

Blogger Chris Lutz December 12, 2017 1:30 PM  

@4 He's already there on that. I heard him on a podcast in the summer before the 2016 election and he admitted that free trade and open borders weren't working. He may not have had a solution, but he did at least recognize the problem.

Blogger DonReynolds December 12, 2017 1:51 PM  

When you travel around for years, one of the first things you notice is.... everywhere has it's own ideas of what constitutes RUDE behavior. (That is what we are really talking about here.)

None of the things that Leftist Liberals and Fake Conservatives use to enforce the same agenda is required by law, or criminalized, or considered a tort under the courts of equity. Violators are simply RUDE, and subject to public shaming, and harassed and hounded into penury and obscurity. Of course, they were RUDE, so they are unfit to hold public office, they are unfit to manage the companies they founded, they are a bad influence on the children, they are a bad example, they are anti-social ....they even smoke cigarettes (but not in public).

Polite society (which no longer exists, as best I can tell) used to do a good job of enforcing uniform standards of behavior and speech and manners and etiquette. Yes, all of the things that made you fit company with your betters or able to be their servants. Much of it was class distinction. Some of it was money (which should always be the same thing). Some of it was race. And there were virtues......sportsmanship meant being a nice gentleman when you lose (which includes honoring side bets), letting other people win, even when they cheat, and forbearance to remain civil, even when others are not.

There was a time when I could be pressured to comply and conform to things I did not personally agree with, rather than being excused from the table at mealtime. I no longer fear being excluded from the conversations of people I do not respect. The labels and shames they threaten to pin on my jacket are no longer sufficient either. I no longer have any shame they can use to control me, because I am no longer a gentleman and do not wish to be. I cannot be excluded because I do not wish to be included. I am no longer a part of what you consider polite society. I am mean and cruel and have my own ideas of fairness.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents December 12, 2017 2:07 PM  

Drudge currently has a headline up on the Alabama race:

"Brokeback Election"

With a picture of Roy Moore on a horse. Obviousness is obvious. Drudge's triggered.

If I ever doubted Matt Drudge is a faggot this election would have settled it.

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky December 12, 2017 2:17 PM  

When’s the last time we applauded a pedophile? 1980, his name was Congressman Gerry Stuggs (D-CA). Caught buggering young male Congressional pages. He argued that wasn’t wrong. But it wasn’t us applauding that, it was the Democrats. And they didn’t just applaud, they gave him a standing ovation. And then they gave him another one.

Meanwhile, it was announced today that 1/3 of Virginia’s children are not prepared for kindergarten. Then again, 1/3 of our kids aren’t Americans.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) December 12, 2017 2:20 PM  

Kurt almost, but not quite, there Here is where he goes off the rails: we love immigrants who respect our laws and come here legally and want to be Americans. It's the hapless old Dems are the Real Racists/It's not the Immigration, it's the Illegality routine.

We don't care anymore, except when we really do care about not being racis.

Anonymous a_peraspera December 12, 2017 2:26 PM  

Yeah, being "OK with immigrants, just not illegal immigrants" is a trap.

The Left will giggle and respond with "OK fine then we will legalize them all. Now you have no objection right?"

Blogger Bucephalus December 12, 2017 2:26 PM  

"Charles Barkley is on the local radio"

Well, he did graduate in the top %95 of his class, so his libtard (though he insists he is not partisan. He is just another useful idiot) credentials are impeccable.

Blogger Cloudbuster December 12, 2017 2:28 PM  

Truly I do "love immigrants who respect our laws and come here legally and want to be Americans." I'd just like to be able to count them on one hand.

Blogger WynnLloyd December 12, 2017 2:29 PM  

They seem to only want segregation in areas where a comparison with nonblacks makes them look bad. Like schools.
What they need to realize is that that's everything, except for athletics and the music industry.

Blogger WynnLloyd December 12, 2017 2:30 PM  

Seriously? I wonder what happened there.

Anonymous WinstonWebb December 12, 2017 2:30 PM  

Paraphrasing a former POTUS, "[Immigration] should be legal, safe, and rare."

Blogger Cary December 12, 2017 2:32 PM  

Keep in mind, as was pointed out recently, Kurt is a Boomer, so red pilling is a big uphill battle. That even Boomers are beginning to come around to the truth is a good sign. As Vox says, the alt-right is inevitable.

Blogger Sam Lively December 12, 2017 2:34 PM  

Schlichter doesn't have to go full VD and I doubt he will. I've been reading here daily for 10 years and I haven't.

If he can get to where Coulter, Steyn and Carlson are, he'll be fine. And that's viewing immigration not as an "am I a racist" issue, but an "is it good for Americans" issue.

Blogger tuberman December 12, 2017 2:35 PM  

It's interesting that the God Emperor is so red-Pilled in many ways, even beyond some Alt-Right. He KNOWS AND UNDERSTANDS THE GLOBALISTS, even better than the Alt-people, so is some of his Civic Nationalism disinfo at this point? The word coming from his sources is the TRUTH will put many in the hospital as it is so sick. His people are talking Normies. Part of the 85% covert approach to his World-Wide take-down of the Globalist elite, is that most are not ready for open truth. I would guess there are about 10 million who could take the complete truth right now, at least 5 million at minimum.

Trump even triggers them with their own Satanist language and symbols, and he's having fun.
_____

Slightly OT, but I'm really getting into Steve Keen's view of economics as energy (more so then Labor, Land, or money itself, the old standards), and the question of entropy as applied ti Economics. Waiting for his book now.

Blogger VFM #7634 December 12, 2017 2:37 PM  

Truly I do "love immigrants who respect our laws and come here legally and want to be Americans." I'd just like to be able to count them on one hand.

@41 Cloudbuster
Squinting at this statement, "who respect our laws" would exclude the low-IQ races like Muslims and blacks, and "want to be Americans" would exclude the higher-IQ aliens like Asians and Jews. It's white American nationalist -- he just doesn't realize it.

Anonymous Avalanche December 12, 2017 2:42 PM  

@25 "Let's just shut down immigration and do what we can to help people in place."

You left out part of that:

Let's just shut down immigration and do what we can to help people in place to GO BACK.

There. That's better.

(Oh, or did you mean in THEIR PLACES before they come here? In which case -- good on yet!)(Cause there are a shit-ton of them "in place' IN the U.S. already!)

Anonymous TroubleSpeak December 12, 2017 2:51 PM  

We don't care what you say anymore

Why did he care in the first place?

Anonymous gxg December 12, 2017 2:54 PM  

I voted late this morning. The polling place was unusually busy. Here's my conversation with the people working there:

Me: "Wow, it seems really busy. How's the turnout?"
Them: "Really high."
Me: "Oh yeah? How high? Like as high as in a presidential race?"
Them: "No. Higher."
Me: "No kidding?"
Them: "No kidding. We've never seen it this busy."

Not sure how universal this is. I live in a small voting precinct that is 98% white and overwhelmingly conservative, so this bodes well for Moore.

Blogger tuberman December 12, 2017 2:55 PM  

The first thing you have to do is shut down the cult elites that are causing the demographics changes. Getting rid of the pawns will be much easier than. First things first.

Blogger Demonic Professor El December 12, 2017 3:00 PM  

To be fair to Schlicter, he may mean "we love 3% the immigrants that come from Europe and Russia who respect our laws..."

Or: He's getting there. He's not directly magic dirting.

Blogger Danby December 12, 2017 3:01 PM  

tuberman wrote:Slightly OT, but I'm really getting into Steve Keen's view of economics as energy (more so then Labor, Land, or money itself, the old standards), and the question of entropy as applied ti Economics. Waiting for his book now.
If money is energy, then interest is friction, and (((debt))) is entropy.

Blogger tuberman December 12, 2017 3:01 PM  

Cut off the welfare for both the illegals, and so-called legal immigrants that are here, so they cannot "double-dip" using the system for cheap housing, food stamps, and free health care...how many leave? Tons. Cut off almost all system support for all non-Americans. Also, back off the Civil-Rights Legislation (may take some time , but is already starting.)

Blogger YIH December 12, 2017 3:05 PM  

Except we love immigrants who respect our laws and come here legally and want to be Americans.
There are only three reasons that the giant majority of third-worlders come to the (US, EU, UK, Canada, Australia):
1. To escape the third-world hellholes they are a part of.
2. Social benefits (health care, food aid, housing aid, cash aid).
3. Legitimate (or not) business opportunities. Where do you locate a BMW dealership? The smart move is a location where the average incomes are high enough to afford BMW - i.e. not 'the hood' or rural America. Same thing applies if what you're selling is (for various reasons) illegal, such as drugs or stolen/counterfeit merch.
Do they come to ''be Americans''? Almost none, American's status outside (and often in) the US is typically disparaged, like most stereotypes there is truth to ''the ugly American'' one.

Anonymous BBGKB December 12, 2017 3:10 PM  

Roy Moore's wife might be jew wise https://www.yahoo.com/news/kayla-moore-anti-semitism-claims-034332383.html

do "love immigrants who respect our laws and come here legally and want to be Americans."

We only want white genocide from legal immigrants.

the country's problems are not all the fault of illegal aliens.

It's hard to track all of the problems from them especially since cucks are willing to not report info. 2 third worlders in Fresno used ambulances as taxies to get from one part of town to another over 1300 times in one year, more than 2 trips a day. Along with the cash cost, the ambulance can't care for people who need it likely being responsible for deaths.

Luckily for wetback math it's down 178% this year
http://kvpr.org/post/ambulance-abuse-super-users-fresno-county-down-178-percent-heres-why

"one man who took 700 rides in a single year caught the headlines... a list that alerts crews when they call. An ambulance will still be sent to them, but it will not take them where they ask to go, unless there is a legitimate medical emergency"

To make the cash cost, & lives lost when ambulances couldn't be there worse they think they are smarter than gringos who don't abuse the system.

OT: Cucks on gab say I shouldn't speak ill of San Fran's dead mayor, but why should his dying change that?

Anonymous gxg December 12, 2017 3:10 PM  

Another voting conversation, this one with a neighborhood teenager. .

Me: "So, did your parents vote today?"
Neighborhood Kid: "My Mom did. Dad will probably vote later."
Me: "Oh yeah? We voted too. So, who are they rooting for?"
Neighborhood Kid: "Well my mom said she just couldn't bring herself to vote for..."
Me: (Bracing myself. A pedophile? A harasser? What?)
Neighborhood Kid: "...a Democrat."

See, this is what lefties don't get. We're not going to have our representation stolen, just because they trotted out some attention-seeking harpies to claim they were harassed four decades ago.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan December 12, 2017 3:10 PM  

How can the bow tie boys take the left seriously these days?

They make it easy to say "I don't care!"

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club December 12, 2017 3:47 PM  

OT, but if the red dot T-shirt makes you uncomfortable, you can always try this approach to "protect" your daughters:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=24f_1513087379

Blogger Nate December 12, 2017 4:07 PM  

Mom and dad voted for Roy Moore today. Said there was a very big crowd voting. They were surprised by the turn out

Anonymous Tanjil Bren December 12, 2017 4:12 PM  

Being driven by an old and very obviously European taxi driver the other day, quite out of the blue he commented on the number of Chinese flooding in at the moment (here in Aus'; and he's right; we are being flooded at the moment). I asked him, how do you feel about that? 'Oh, I love it,' he said. 'The more the better and as quickly as possible.' And why's that? I asked. 'Because then I can sell my house for big money and go back home to Poland and retire.' I should have known. And I seriously wanted to hit him. These people will never be 'us' no matter how long they've lived here (45 years in his case), enjoying the nations *our* people created (in my family's case since 1791; the long haul). And they'd happily see it all go down the tubes if it meant a final, parting gift in their pockets. Fuck them all.

Anonymous Andrew E. December 12, 2017 4:45 PM  

Mom and dad voted for Roy Moore today. Said there was a very big crowd voting. They were surprised by the turn out

Alabama will bring it home. And it will be beautiful.

Anonymous BBGKB December 12, 2017 4:48 PM  

OT: for anyone that thought it was impossible to fire a black here is a nigdyke fired for being a weak hospital security guard.

Her case was turned down by the Supreme Court http://www.towleroad.com/2017/12/scotus-gay/
Seriously I have been part of a 6 person "hold a junky down so tests could be done" party, what would she contribute?

Also you gotta bake cakes but no choice for you:
Preg woman cancels photo shoot with dyke. So much for pro choice

http://www.towleroad.com/2017/12/maternity-shoot/

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 12, 2017 5:05 PM  

"The Left will giggle and respond with "OK fine then we will legalize them all. Now you have no objection right?""

Our response to the realization that this is exactly what they're already trying to do should be to remove legal status from as many legals as we reasonably can.

We didn't legalize them, we didn't promise that they'd stay legal. Citizenship? Revokable if we try hard enough.

I didn't make the deal, don't expect me to honor it.

This would have a side-benefit of pulling even more of the wool off of exactly who is using/abusing welfare/medical/taxes/etc. Burn it all down.

Anonymous Tanjil Bren December 12, 2017 5:26 PM  

"We didn't legalize them, we didn't promise that they'd stay legal. Citizenship? Revokable if we try hard enough."

I think we're too far gone here. A Visa may be hard to get (for a few), but once in hand, citizenship is virtually given away.
The media calls them all 'Aussies', but as far as these 'Aussies' are concerned that's the very *last* thing they are.
Sick. Of. It.

Anonymous Icicle December 12, 2017 5:32 PM  

See, this is what lefties don't get. We're not going to have our representation stolen, just because they trotted out some attention-seeking harpies to claim they were harassed four decades ago.

No kidding. Even if he was guilty (not saying he is) the fact that every, single, time, it is right before the election and they sycophants in the media just run with it.

The game is rigged. Everyone is tired of the bullsh*t.

When’s the last time we applauded a pedophile? 1980, his name was Congressman Gerry Stuggs (D-CA). Caught buggering young male Congressional pages. He argued that wasn’t wrong.

To be fair to the man, it was one. And he was 17. That's not pedophilia.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 12, 2017 5:39 PM  

"I'm really getting into Steve Keen's view of economics as energy... and the question of entropy as applied ti Economics."

Accurate as far as it goes. Potential energy would be more accurate.

Then you have to realize that matter is technically energy too, and our matter-to-energy conversion processes are inefficient, while our energy-to-matter conversion tech doesn't exist.

"If money is energy, then interest is friction, and (((debt))) is entropy."

Not exactly. That'd be true from one perspective, but the opposing perspective would say that interest is a superconductor with higher-than-100% efficiency, and debt is investment in both directions.

Really, interest and debt are both shunts into part of the system that functions as a very large capacitor array with no significant/worthwhile exits. It's only a matter of time before either the system dies or the capacitor array destroys itself or is destroyed.

"To be fair to the man, it was one. And he was 17. That's not pedophilia."

It's still sodomy.

Anonymous Icicle December 12, 2017 6:06 PM  

It's still sodomy.

Depends. Which hole, which definition?

Blogger Robert Pinkerton December 12, 2017 6:40 PM  

So long as the receptacle is human, sodomy is intromission of the penis anywhere else than the vagina.

Just because a male ejaculates some time during the proceedings, does not make it sex.

Blogger Jew613 December 12, 2017 6:41 PM  

Whether they are Mexican, Chinese, or Bangladeshi, they have national pride in their own people, so they don't want to be American. You have to have immense contempt for the immigrant to expect him to become American to give up his national pride. Liberals & cucks often have contempt for other human beings. But it is because of that very national pride that they have to go back.

Blogger James Dixon December 12, 2017 7:27 PM  

I think this is the appropriate mind set for marriage: "My wife Mary and I have been married for forty-seven years and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never." - Jack Benny

It's a two way street, of course.

Blogger ((( bob kek mando ))) - ( the Original Militant Apathist ) December 12, 2017 7:30 PM  

i gave Kurt a loving bitch slap on the "Legal Immigrant" thing.

Blogger Cloom Glue December 12, 2017 7:56 PM  

Funny: Cecil Henry got DELETED at greaterfool blob, probably replying to Garth Turner saying, "In Vancouver, [British Columbia, Canada] – where the two founding races were Anglos and Chinese ...". hahaha

Cecil Henry, maybe you have to be subtle to get through the comment gauntlet. Commenters: After-Communism and Kim got through. lol

http://www.greaterfool.ca/2017/12/12/blame-game/

These are an interesting case study as to how to get through without being deleted:

#55 After Communism on 12.12.17 at 7:31 pm

If the bet fails, then I think export Garth to Hong Kong because Garth’s British predecessors are the founding race of China, except the hundred year lease was not extended. That could be a problem. British should have bought, not rented Hong Kong?

Another destination for Garth is Palashi, India, 1757AD, as a founding race of India. But then there was The Indian Mutiny of 1857AD.

On the other hand, the Japanese are not a founding race of Nanking, China. Territory changed hands, but not in a civil way. So that is not the same.

#56 Kim on 12.12.17 at 7:32 pm

“In Vancouver – where the two founding races were anglos and Chinese”

I was recently at an event where I heard some prominent Chinese dignitaries push this idea of being the two founding races. In fact, they want to build a special museum and cultural centre to acknowledge the contribution of the Chinese to the creation of Vancouver.

Whether or not it is true, I don’t really know. It is just that I have lived in Vancouver all my life and have never heard this message before – and now I hear the idea twice in two weeks.

Not sure how well the idea will go over with the First Nations though…

Anonymous Icicle December 12, 2017 8:02 PM  

sodomy is intromission of the penis anywhere

Very bad definition. One can be sodomized with an object.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira December 12, 2017 9:07 PM  

Still a hopeless boomer.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 12, 2017 9:32 PM  

"Very bad definition. One can be sodomized with an object."

No. That's the correct definition if you had quoted him in full. You're talking about legal definitions, which as we know do not necessarily have anything to do with reality.

What you're talking about would be called some sort of sexual assault, but it can't be sodomy by the original definition.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 12, 2017 9:36 PM  

Realistically, we don't know what precisely they were doing in Sodom. We just know it didn't involve men with women. It could have been any of several things, but realistically it was probably all of the above.

Anonymous Icicle December 12, 2017 11:22 PM  

No. That's the correct definition if you had quoted him in full.

How can that be the correct definition if there is more than one definition?

You're talking about legal definitions, which as we know do not necessarily have anything to do with reality.

If you want to go that route, oral and whackin-it is sodomy. Does that sound like a "reality" to you in 2017?

We just know it didn't involve men with women.

Can you sodomize a woman? I am seeing some new holes here in your argument.

Anonymous AB.Prosper December 13, 2017 2:59 AM  

Robert Pinkerton wrote:So long as the receptacle is human, sodomy is intromission of the penis anywhere else than the vagina.

Just because a male ejaculates some time during the proceedings, does not make it sex.


Its insane the amount of effort spent on whatever sex mores some people have. You'd think with the West falling to foreigners we'd have more to worry about that what goes into whose orifice.

Icicle wrote:Can you sodomize a woman? I am seeing some new holes here in your argument.

yes.

In my days , being from rural Colorado sodomy was anything other than PIV sex. People utterly ignored such rules though it wasn't talked about much and anal was still sketchy

Sodomy later was just anal sex . The only time anyone cared about the law was gay sex in motels and such and even that was basically never enforced, hadn't been since the 50's maybe early 60's more than once or twice in very rural areas mostly Texas IIRC

Mores have changed drastically and frankly no one cares much. My understanding is that Millennial's individually have less partners than Gen X and the Boomers but are much more sexually tolerant and few care about who sleeps with who beyond consent

Sodomy is mainly a meaningless term these days.

Now its possible that the current moral panic may result in some changes, hard to say or that Gen Z will be prudish. I suspect they'll mostly not care though


Blogger Meng Greenleaf December 13, 2017 4:01 AM  

In response to immigration.

While I'm completely biased, I continue to beleive E. Asians add value to the West. They're conservative, generally uphold family values and come with a genetic compliment that raises the average IQ.

Yes there does appear to be a correlation between support of a "stong" central authority and being E. Asian, I'm not 100% convinced it's what Westerners think it is. It'd be interested to dig deeper into that data. Some of this may reflect protection of private property.


Anecdotally, I find China to be a much freer country than the USA in many ways. Likewise, Japan. The Japanese prefer to use social mechanisms (like social ostracism) to deal with many issues we Americans use regulatory capture and law to deal with. I've met a couple Japanese businessmen who think Libertarianism is great in theory - they're only complant was it will never work due to the nature of 95% of humans.

AND lastly, I find English, Canadians and Australaians to be way more Left leaning compared to E. Asians. Ridiculously so.

Possibly oweing to their homogenous upbringing, E. Asians are seemingly a stronger more independent minded people compare to all but Americana-Americans. Thats been my experence.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 13, 2017 5:46 AM  

"How can that be the correct definition if there is more than one definition?"

That people use varying definitions does not mean that they are accurate or that there is more than one actual definition.

"If you want to go that route, oral and whackin-it is sodomy. Does that sound like a "reality" to you in 2017?"

"It's the year 20XX!" Are you ready to have the sense slapped back into you after the immense stupidity of that argument? Time does not magically change truth any more than consensus dictates reality.

"Can you sodomize a woman? I am seeing some new holes here in your argument."

No you aren't. The obvious implications of two men being involved means that potentially reproductive sex could not have occurred. Obviously this can also happen with a woman involved, though it does not necessarily happen.

If you have a game you need to get back on it, because your objections are making me think you're pretty darn short for this ride.

Anonymous Icicle December 13, 2017 6:53 AM  

That people use varying definitions does not mean that they are accurate or that there is more than one actual definition.

That's definitely true in, general. But in this, specific case, multiple accurate ones exist.

"It's the year 20XX!" Are you ready to have the sense slapped back into you after the immense stupidity of that argument? Time does not magically change truth any more than consensus dictates reality.

Time changes truth all the time. Example:
It's the year 1790! There are no cars! (true)
It's the year 1970! There are no cars! (false)

And consensus dictates reality all the time, say like voting in an election...

No you aren't. The obvious implications of two men being involved means that potentially reproductive sex could not have occurred. Obviously this can also happen with a woman involved, though it does not necessarily happen.


So a man CAN sodomize a woman? Then that contradicts this you posted previously: Realistically, we don't know what precisely they were doing in Sodom. We just know it didn't involve men with women. It could have been any of several things, but realistically it was probably all of the above.

Blogger Danby December 13, 2017 7:41 AM  

Meng Greenleaf wrote:While I'm completely biased, I continue to beleive E. Asians add value to the West. They're conservative, generally uphold family values and come with a genetic compliment that raises the average IQ.


Conservative != good != free != Western
What East Asians bring to a society is East Asianness. That means it's not Western. If you want to live in China, go live in china, if they'll let you. I'd like to live in my own culture, you useless punk.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf December 13, 2017 8:15 AM  

Danby wrote:Conservative != good != free != Western

What East Asians bring to a society is East Asianness. That means it's not Western. If you want to live in China, go live in china, if they'll let you. I'd like to live in my own culture, you useless punk.


You appear to be overly emotional.

Firstly, in some ways many E. Asians are more "Western" than Westerners (See: Canacucks). It's no accident many Alt-Right have spent time in Japan. Jared Taylor grew up in Japan and speaks, writes and reads fluent Japanese. Likewise, Vox Day has spent time in Japan. I have lived in Japan - I'm here typing this letter to you (and I just returned from China, Sunday). Many Japanese would support Americana for Americans and would expect any Japanese living in America to become Americana. That's a generalization, but it would be the sentiment expressed by some Japanese when referring to people who have completely left Japan.

Secondly, as I have said on many occasions, I see the world North to South, not West to East. The Greeks not only blessed the Europeans with Philosophy, they also conquered India and it was their GreecoBuddhism that greatly influenced the cultures of China, Korea and Japan. There's more commonality than you may appreciate. Not to mention we are wed by a 100 millennia of winter.

Thirdly, no one is suggesting we move China to the USA. Only that you shouldn't see E. Asians living in the US as a natural enemy. You should think of them as a potential ally. It may be worth mentioning that decedents of E. Asians are the indigenous inhabitants of the Americans. Vox Day would, I would think, therefor be of E. Asian heritage, albeit separated by 10 millennia or so (as an example).

As for me living in China, while I love hotpot, I also prefer to poo in private. Cheek-to-Jaw pooing in a trench isn't really my thing. Not that I care, it is their culture, I am a polite visitor - I use my hotel room :) BUT, if I were to live in China permanently, the first thing I'd do is learn to squat poo :) It's fairly common.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine December 13, 2017 2:14 PM  

Icicle, you're not getting it. You're continuously missing my argument by assuming that I'm stating something I'm not.

"That's definitely true in, general. But in this, specific case, multiple accurate ones exist."

No. Multiple versions are in use, but only one accurate versions exists. That the accurate version covers multiple acts does not mean that there are multiple accurate definitions.

"Time changes truth all the time. Example:"

You know perfectly well that that does not apply in this situation.

"And consensus dictates reality all the time, say like voting in an election"

Nor does that. You'll note that Hillary supposedly had more votes, and she's not president.

Either way, irrelevant, as you know perfectly well that does not apply to the topic we're discussing.

"So a man CAN sodomize a woman? Then that contradicts this you posted previously:"

No it doesn't. Just because only sodomy can occur sexually between men does not either mean or imply that sodomy cannot happen between a man or a woman. Basic Venn diagram. You're far too short for this ride and I'm done with you.

Blogger Duke Norfolk December 14, 2017 10:00 AM  

test

Anonymous Icicle December 14, 2017 6:31 PM  

Icicle, you're not getting it. You're continuously missing my argument by assuming that I'm stating something I'm not

That's because you're not stating anything at all. I can keep this up all week though. These posts really take no effort at all.

Multiple versions are in use, but only one accurate versions[sic] exists.

Which would be...?

You know perfectly well that that does not apply in this situation.

You made that statement about time with truth (not me). I corrected it.

Nor does that. You'll note that Hillary supposedly had more votes, and she's not president.

Either way, irrelevant, as you know perfectly well that does not apply to the topic we're discussing.


That's because you're exchanging one consensus (direct voting) with another (electoral college).

Again, you made the statement (not me). I corrected it.

Basic Venn diagram.

Yes, but, even basic things can be difficult if you draw circles wrong. Ask any kindergarten student. I am impressed though that you realized John Venn was a proper name and capitalized it.

You're far too short for this ride and I'm done with you.

Sad!

Blogger Scott December 15, 2017 12:03 PM  

I actually struggle with this conceptually because of my own family story.

On my mom's side is old stock (pre-revolution) American of (mostly) Scot descent. The migration route was Virgina-->Tennessee-->Arkansas-->California.

And my dad defected from communist Yugoslavia in 1958 and arrived here in 1960. I was born in California in 1971.

My dad was required to stand in front of a judge and renounce communism and explain how it was he came to be here. He had to have a sponsor (the Serbian Orthodox Church) declare that they would insure he did not become a problem or a ward of the state.

I am torn because things have changed dramatically since then. I hate to say "hey, I made it. But now we are full. Sorry." But that's kind of what I am saying.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts