ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Alt-Retard is not of the Right

didnothingwrong whines that we exclude the Fake Right from those who will not be left behind:
Except if they’re alt-retards! Their economic views exclude them from any such consideration!
The Alt-Retards are not on our side. They are not our allies. They are our self-appointed enemies, by their positions, by their admissions and by their long and documented history of attacks on us.

It isn't merely their economic views that justify their exclusion and our lack of support for them when their fellow lefties burn them. They are of the political Left in literally every way. They support the EU. They oppose nationalism. They are small-g globalists. They are often anti-Christian.

They are not of the Right and they never have been. That's why so many of them voted for Obama. Never trust ANYONE who voted for Obama no matter how much they profess to have changed their views; remember, he was twice rated the 10th most left-leaning Senator in the U.S. Senate. No one legitimately on or of the Right would ever have supported him under any circumstances.

The Alt-Retards don't support us and we will happily leave them behind. Because they are Fake Right.

Labels: ,

126 Comments:

Anonymous WinstonWebb January 25, 2018 12:39 PM  

It isn't merely their economic views that justify their exclusion...

Nonetheless, they ARE Marxists, so fuck 'em.

Blogger bob kek mando January 25, 2018 12:40 PM  

as has been pointed out many times, Infiltration and Subversion are two of the most common tactics of the Left.

which is why the National Socialists continually demand to be accepted as the 'leaders' of the Right.

Anonymous Gouv January 25, 2018 12:40 PM  

And yet you view Mike Cernovich and others as allies when they've explicitly rejected the Alt Right... What's the reasoning there?

Anonymous J January 25, 2018 12:44 PM  

@Gouv Vox doesn't disavow friends, if you didn't already know.

Vox - would you clarify who you mean by Alt-Retard?

Blogger VD January 25, 2018 12:44 PM  

What's the reasoning there?

They're speaking the media's language, in which "Alt-Right" means "Neo-Nazi". It's really not that hard to grasp. I simply refuse to accept the media's language because I see no point in doing so.

Anonymous Looking Glass January 25, 2018 12:48 PM  

The Alt-Reichtards are actually just the opposite side of the NeoCon coin. They're both on the Left, they were just ejected for different reasons. Alt-Reichtards because they don't want to die because they're White and the NeoCons because they really want to be Feudal Lords with Titles. Both are on-board with the entire Leftist program, minus the part that's disadvantageous to them.

Blogger VD January 25, 2018 12:48 PM  

Vox - would you clarify who you mean by Alt-Retard?

Anglin, Spencer, Kessler, and their followers. They seem to think that a distaste for Jewish influence and power is sufficient to make one "right-wing", which would certainly be news to all of the Arab socialists of the last sixty years.

Blogger alex69elijah9yaki January 25, 2018 12:48 PM  

i guess Jack Murphy is not trustworthy since he voted for Obama

Blogger maniacprovost January 25, 2018 12:51 PM  

But Vox, Cernovich's personal branding choices are EQUALLY AS IMPORTANT as actual deeds and objectives.

Blogger jc January 25, 2018 12:51 PM  

Is Mike Cernovich really on the right though? If I recall correctly he supports single-payer health care and guaranteed basic income.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) January 25, 2018 12:52 PM  

Regarding the alt retard,

Some people are self-destructive, some people are just difficult, some are socially retarded, and some just seem to be born losers.

Blogger VD January 25, 2018 12:53 PM  

i guess Jack Murphy is not trustworthy since he voted for Obama

First, don't pull that whiny gamma bullshit. It's annoying. Of course Jack is not trustworthy in the political sense. I would never accept Jack Murphy as any sort of leader of the Right. He doesn't have the ideological foundation to be one. Did you not listen to our debate? I like Jack. I will probably publish his book if he ever writes it. I don't think he deserves the treatment he is getting and I welcome his rejection of the hard Left.

But he is not, and will probably never be, a Man of the Right.

Blogger S1AL January 25, 2018 12:55 PM  

"i guess Jack Murphy is not trustworthy since he voted for Obama"

The guy who's openly a Trump-voting Democrat? No, he's not trustworthy within the confines of "being on our of the right". Because he's not, by his own admission.

This isn't complicated. They're were a lot of Dems who voted for Reagan, too.

Blogger VD January 25, 2018 12:55 PM  

Mike Cernovich really on the right though?

I would say so. He's not really ideological, so it's a bit of a category error to try to judge him in that context.

Blogger S1AL January 25, 2018 12:59 PM  

Instead of squabbling about who's "on the right", you can also choose to define your allies as you please, and apply the same principle. Don't like Vox's definition? Make your own. The important part is to lend a helping hand when and where you can.

Blogger Nate January 25, 2018 1:08 PM  

Why is this hard? The points specifically exclude socialists. This isn't new.

Anonymous Krymneth January 25, 2018 1:08 PM  

Whole lotta Cathy Newmans showing up in the comments here...

Blogger Dire Badger January 25, 2018 1:11 PM  

Does this rule of 'not trusting anyone that voted for Obama' apply to everyone or just our public masters?
Because I have many friends who voted for Obama the first time. We were young, we were stupid, we were sick of the Patriot act, and we learned better.

I would say that anyone that voted for Obama the SECOND time, or was in a position to KNOW better could not be trusted... But the young and stupid who were raised on east coast liberal propaganda? Many of us learned our lesson.

Anonymous Anonymous January 25, 2018 1:11 PM  

His ongoing tantrum that Spencer/Anglin/Enoch are leading the revolution that Vox and his gay Jewish friend never will.

Blogger James Dixon January 25, 2018 1:13 PM  

OT: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html

Blogger Silly but True January 25, 2018 1:15 PM  

You can't imagine anyone thinking that any 24 year old working as a community organizer on Chicago's South Side and attended national Alinsky workshops has any sort of remotely good ideas to support.

Anonymous Gouv January 25, 2018 1:17 PM  

Except, Cernovich has rejected all forms of ethnonationalism, to my understanding, so i don't think the bit about 'speaking the media's language's really applies here.

Does he embrace ethnonationalism? I hope so...

Anonymous ben January 25, 2018 1:19 PM  

I voted for Barack Hussein Obama the first time because:

1. I could fake virtue signal that vote to my leftie friends to shut them up.
2. I live in a hard blue state so the vote counted for nothing
3. I did so in trade with a friend who voted for the Republican governor in a very tight race.

Blogger Anno Ruse January 25, 2018 1:21 PM  

If your reasons for voting for Obama don't start with "I was stupid" then you're getting it wrong.

Blogger Lance E January 25, 2018 1:22 PM  

@20

Ethnonationalism is not the definition of right-wing or even alt-right. It's one possible facet of one possible political system.

Anonymous Patron January 25, 2018 1:23 PM  

Dire Badger wrote:Does this rule of 'not trusting anyone that voted for Obama' apply to everyone or just our public masters?

I'd apply it to people who should know better. 20-something year olds voting for the first time do not know better, almost by definition.

Blogger VD January 25, 2018 1:24 PM  

Does this rule of 'not trusting anyone that voted for Obama' apply to everyone or just our public masters? Because I have many friends who voted for Obama the first time. We were young, we were stupid, we were sick of the Patriot act, and we learned better.

Everyone. You're not any smarter, you're just more experienced. If you're foolish enough to ever fall for that nonsense, then you have absolutely no business trying to lead the opposition to it.

How do you think the Republicans wound up with neocons running a fake opposition in the first place?

Anonymous DissidentRight January 25, 2018 1:27 PM  

For anyone who still has the slightest doubt about Spencer & Co.:

Richard Spencer, Styx and Sargon Have a Chat - Andy and JF moderate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&t=2254s
2:05:30

Spencer: “What I was saying was that Sargon [of Akkad] was living in an abstract realm where he was saying ‘oh the state in Locke’s conception should be created in order to protect the inalienable rights of each individual’. We’re not living in abstract realm. I want to think descriptively and phenomenologically. No state has ever arisen in order to protect the rights of individuals–”
Sargon: “Your state arose for that.”
[skip]
Spencer:: “I understand it in a sense that I don’t buy into it: [mocking voice] ’And thus Jefferson invented America when he penned the Declaration of Independence.’ No, that was a legitimizing function. He was trying to appeal to social mores, he was trying appeal to enlightenment philosophers of his age. Did the United States actually arise in that kind of vacuum in which individuals came to gather in order to protect their own rights. Obviously not. That was a way of justifying a very bloody and long war against the homeland.”
[skip]
Spencer: “Oh, so they read philosophy and then they decided to create the United States.”
Sargon: “Yes, that’s exactly how it worked.”
Spencer: “Keep dreaming.”
Sargon: “Have you read Common Sense by Thomas Paine? Have you read any of these things?”
Spencer: “Yes.”
Sargon: “Then how can you sit there and say that that’s not the case?”
Spencer: “Because I don’t buy into this fairy tale Americanism which you unfortunately do.”

Anonymous Gouv January 25, 2018 1:29 PM  

Ethnonationalism is a necessary, if not sufficient, requirement to be a part of the Alt Right.

If Cernovich has rejected ethno nationalism, he has rejected the Alt Right, and therefore we should only trust him and his kind up to a point.

Anonymous AB.Prosper January 25, 2018 1:34 PM  

jc wrote:Is Mike Cernovich really on the right though? If I recall correctly he supports single-payer health care and guaranteed basic income.

Cernovich is a friendly though I think he's a bit reckless with the media at times

That said while the .Alt Right is not Communist (Socialist in European terminology) per point #1 it does not have to be Capitalist either.

Its Economically Nationalist and where workable for the society is question can pursue Social Democratic measures (aka a mixed economy) like the above or distributism or some other non Socialist system if appropriate

In fact control of imports and exports within borders is a given.

In my mind a proper .Alt Right society won't be trading with or doing business with societies that are opposed to it or whose economic practices are harmful to the recipient nations economic wellbeing.

Anonymous Patron January 25, 2018 1:35 PM  

DissidentRight wrote:For anyone who still has the slightest doubt about Spencer & Co.

I think Spencer's drunk a lot of German Romantic kool-aid sometimes.


Incidentally, VD should definitely have a chat with JF Gariepy, if not pop onto the Warski show. I think that Sargon vs Spencer one was the most popular event on YT for the night, and having someone smack down Spencer or whoever would be great.

Think Alt-Hype & JF Gariepy providing the scientific firepower for race realism, someone like Jared Taylor as the huwhite advocacy guy, and Vox Day as the historically literate political philosopher who can bring it all together.

Anonymous DissidentRight January 25, 2018 1:37 PM  

@27 "Ethnonationalism" makes you sound like an idiot. Nationalism is ethnic by definition.

Spencer & Co. are white civic nationalists and white multiculturalists, not nationalists. Ever since Lincoln's War, America is one long case study in the failure of white civic nationalism.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera January 25, 2018 1:37 PM  

Vox is doing the Christian thing here of restricting mercy to the repentant and reconcilable. Appealing to his compassion in a transparent ploy to gaslight him is not good optics (hint: Syrian kid on the beach).

I'm still sympathetic to the Alt-White demographic, but they have lost their strength in delusions. If Alt-White wants to turn their shit around they can ask me how, aeoli dot pera at gmail.

Anonymous DissidentRight January 25, 2018 1:45 PM  

@29 I’ve been pretty impressed with JF Gariepy.

Anonymous Patron January 25, 2018 1:52 PM  

@32 Agreed. I only started watching him when the Kraut & Tea thing blew up, but he's definitely an impressive fellow.

For any others interested:

Main channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCowcNKm1w2GGw5U_XQeduhg
Livestreams: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoFIyMX7PmlwwdmpXfyeNA

Anonymous Fracture the Right January 25, 2018 2:00 PM  

The Leave no one behind thing was nice while it lasted. (about 10 minutes lol)

Anonymous Gen. Kong January 25, 2018 2:13 PM  

There are plenty of reasons to be suspicious of Spencer, who has repeatedly expressed support of things like the EU, varieties of globalism, etc. Among other things, Spencer used to run a think tank - National Policy Institute - which is in serious trouble with the IRS thanks to Spencer's own mismanagement.

All the above considered, Sargon revealed himself to be even more retarded - or a possible fifth columnist - than Spencer did in the nearly 4-hour rambling, nearly incoherent debate (which included two others). Sargon is basically for open borders and believes (like all leftists do) that race is a "social construct" - the standard Libertarian doctrine regurgitated. Spencer destroyed him quite easily on those points. Libertarianism is utopian nonsense every bit as much as socialism is. The whole right-left terminology is breaking down. The real split seems to be between nationalism and globalism.

This is where Spencer is going off the rails. He desperately wants to cling to some sort of modified globalism. There might be a number of reasons for this. One is that he seems to be somewhat of a follower of Aleksandr Dugin's Eurasianist notion (which has a strange spiritual component as well). Another theory is that Spencer is CIA/Deep State - William F. Cuckley version 2.0. Both are plausible.

As for attacks on Christianity, the institutional church in the west is basically converged. There is not a single denomination that is not heavily infiltrated and actively participating in genocidal endeavors like resettling rapefugees - or actively supporting the Fake Banana Empire's ongoing global war of invading the world and inviting the world, which has not abated under Trump. These activities include extermination of actual Christian populations in places like Syria and Iraq - in order to please the Judeo-Christ, presumably. Most attacks against 'Christianity' are actually against Churchianity, which is the dominant version (fake as it is) of the brand-name in the west. (Yes there are some attacks upon Christianity itself, but most of these come from Euro-Pagans).

Blogger Jimmy The Freak January 25, 2018 2:18 PM  

OT: $244 left to go for the next stretch goal!

Anonymous Aeoli Pera January 25, 2018 2:20 PM  

Spencer is not a deep state agent any more than Buttercup Dew was, he's just a fag with a thing for pagan LARPing in the woods and snappy uniforms.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera January 25, 2018 2:20 PM  

In other woods, just a fag.

Blogger SteelPalm January 25, 2018 2:40 PM  

It was really gobsmacking that anyone took Baked Alaska, a treacherous famewhore and former SJW Fake News columnist for Buzzfeed, seriously. Whose "conversion" towards being a Trump supporter occurred around March 2016. All he had to do to convince the Alt-Retards was post a few memes about Jews, and voila! His subsequent backstabbings of Milo and Cernovich didn't faze these idiots, either.

Kessler was also a hardcore SJW and member of Occupy until late 2016. His shitshow organization of Charlottesville would have been comical in its ineptitude if it weren't so disastrous and counter-productive.

It's been noted by others that SJWs and Alt-Retards/Swastika Panties will often give one another props and respect over their mutual hatred of Jews. One uses the term "Zionists" and the other uses triple parenthesis, but everything else is the same.

And of course, both believe in globalism, socialism, and despise capitalism.

Blogger Nate January 25, 2018 2:41 PM  

"The Leave no one behind thing was nice while it lasted. (about 10 minutes lol)"

You're an idiot. Socialists are not of the Right. They are left. This is not up for debate. I don't care what you want to call yourselves... You're not us.

So yeah... we leave you behind. Quite happily I should add.

Anonymous Gen. Kong January 25, 2018 2:45 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:
Spencer is not a deep state agent any more than Buttercup Dew was, he's just a fag with a thing for pagan LARPing in the woods and snappy uniforms.

You could be right about that. I was surprised by the abrupt divorce from his Russian wife (and child) and move from Montana to Alexandria VA where he shared a domicile with a male of Persian background. This doesn't necessarily mean anything as rentals are extremely expensive in that place. Still, add in the obsession with snappy uniforms and the LARPing, and questions arise. Perhaps BGKB can use his gay-dar and let us know.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera January 25, 2018 3:07 PM  

Gen. Kong wrote:Aeoli Pera wrote:

Spencer is not a deep state agent any more than Buttercup Dew was, he's just a fag with a thing for pagan LARPing in the woods and snappy uniforms.

You could be right about that. I was surprised by the abrupt divorce from his Russian wife (and child) and move from Montana to Alexandria VA where he shared a domicile with a male of Persian background. This doesn't necessarily mean anything as rentals are extremely expensive in that place. Still, add in the obsession with snappy uniforms and the LARPing, and questions arise. Perhaps BGKB can use his gay-dar and let us know.


The problem people have with understanding conspiracies is membership exists on a gradient. My mom is not a feminist ideologue but she did encourage my sisters to go to college and enter the workforce. Does that make her part of the globalist Satanic conspiracy? A little bit, yes. Everybody who sins is in on the big joke at least a little bit.

Anonymous CPEG January 25, 2018 3:32 PM  

"The problem people have with understanding conspiracies is membership exists on a gradient."

That is an extremely good way of putting it. I am sure to a large degree it happens naturally... but cults like Scientology which deliberately ape the process do it explicitly with their tiered secret knowledge system.

Blogger Harris January 25, 2018 3:37 PM  

The thing many forget about Obama is that he told everyone ahead of time what he would do as President. He didn't try to fool anyone. Those fooled didn't actually listen to what he said. They were just all caught up in the excitement of voting for a Black man, hoping that would finally PROVE America is not racist.

How'd that work out? Obama exacerbated and encouraged the racial divide, and proceeded to screw America - just like he promised. Any true member of the right had no excuse for voting for him. None.

Blogger Harris January 25, 2018 3:37 PM  

The thing many forget about Obama is that he told everyone ahead of time what he would do as President. He didn't try to fool anyone. Those fooled didn't actually listen to what he said. They were just all caught up in the excitement of voting for a Black man, hoping that would finally PROVE America is not racist.

How'd that work out? Obama exacerbated and encouraged the racial divide, and proceeded to screw America - just like he promised. Any true member of the right had no excuse for voting for him. None.

Anonymous BBGKB January 25, 2018 3:40 PM  

Never trust ANYONE who voted for Obama no matter how much they profess to have changed their views

What if they say they voted for Obama because they knew how bad he would be which would redpill Americans. Obama overused the race card!!
http://hillbuzz.org/extreme-black-anger-in-chicago-at-obama-he-done-did-it-he-ruined-it-for-us-white-people-dont-feel-guilty-no-more-and-wont-do-stuff-for-us-now-64493

Perhaps BGKB can use his gay-dar and let us know.

Spencer certainly is a drama queen, but I think they only way he would have sex with a guy is in order to get in front of a camera.

with understanding conspiracies is membership exists on a gradient."

In the 90s I knew they were planning on targeting individual churches for not holding gay marriages, but I passed on the free cocaine

Anonymous SigOther January 25, 2018 3:46 PM  

"Don't shoot right."

For clarity's sake, that's not relative; it doesn't mean "don't shoot to the right *of yourself*" it means anyone to the right of center. Alt lite is right of center. Therefore, cooperate, collaborate, but at a minimum, hold your fire.

Anonymous SigOther January 25, 2018 3:49 PM  

Idk re vox, but a good sign someone is altretard is if you give them an atomic wedgie and you see a swastika on their thong panties.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 25, 2018 3:57 PM  

didnothingwrong whines
Except if they’re alt-retards! Their economic views exclude them from any such consideration!

This is just another version of "What about MEE?!", really. The Reee of the special snowflake. All liability, no asset. They should all go Kos and join the SJW's.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 4:03 PM  

VD: "Never trust ANYONE who voted for Obama no matter how much they profess to have changed their views; remember, he was twice rated the 10th most left-leaning Senator in the U.S. Senate. No one legitimately on or of the Right would ever have supported him under any circumstances."

When you consider the historical context of the Obama Presidency, that is an egregious overstatement.

The Bush Presidency was an unqualified disaster. John McCain was a manifestly unstable rage addict; and Mitt Romney was an spergish semi-sociopath. Further, both McCain and Romney were fully committed neocons, and they almost certainly would have taken us to war with Iran, and possibly Russia, long ago.

None of this is to deny the disaster of Obama's Presidency. But when you consider Obama alongside his predecessor and his opponents, it's easy to understand why a sane and sincere right winger might have decided that, considering everything, Obama was a less catastrophic risk to country.

Politics is not just about holding fast to a checklist of principles and policy preferences. Context matters; and the character and stability of the people running for office matters. Sometimes a stable man who deeply disagrees with you is preferable to a maniac who shares your views.

To dismiss everyone who voted for Obama as necessarily untrustworthy is to lose all sense of context, precision, and proportion.

You're veering into fanaticism here, Vox. I think you have a tendency to do that whenever this "Alt Retard" issue comes up.

Also, the "Alt Retards," by and large, do NOT support the EU. Where did you get that idea? If either if them has said somewhere that they support the EU, then you should at least know that they both have said, and implied, the opposite many times.

Anglin's a very strange guy, and he can be legitimately criticized from a thousand angles. But he is intensely hostile toward the EU.

Spencer does seem to support some sort of European Imperium, but that has nothing to do with the EU in its present form. I'm not sure what the status of the European nation-state would be in Spencer's Imperium, but he certainly does support the sovereignty of the European nation-state against the EU.

And while Spencer himself is not a Christian, I've heard him speak very favorably of Christianity.

(It would be pretty easy to find examples of these opinions from Spencer and Anglin. I'll pull them together if you want me to. Just say so.)

These corrections don't mean you have to like these guys. But come on, man. This is an uncharacteristically sloppy post.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 25, 2018 4:22 PM  

Politics is not just about holding fast to a checklist of principles and policy preferences. Context matters...

Found the Obama voter.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 4:26 PM  

What do you think, Snidely? Would McCain or Romney obviously have been a better President than Obama?

If so, in what way?

Blogger Gary January 25, 2018 4:37 PM  

If the alt-right supports suffrage and democracy, it's no more right that the leftists of the 20s, just another version of liberalism.

S'funny,, we never hear anything about those issues here?

The reactionary blogs, the true right, like Jim's blog, all recognise the alt-right is just more of the same.

Weak tea.

Anonymous DissidentRight January 25, 2018 4:39 PM  

@51 To dismiss everyone who voted for Obama as necessarily untrustworthy

Untrustworthy for LEADERSHIP. If you voted for Obama, you’re either a sucker (and therefore have bad judgement) or you just have plain old bad judgement.

It’s not that big a deal. Anyone can repent. But it does disqualify you from leadership. Just like being a recovering gamma male (like me) disqualifies you leadership. It’s really not that big a deal…

Spencer does seem to support some sort of European Imperium

Richard Spencer, Styx and Sargon Have a Chat - Andy and JF moderate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&t=2254s
2:05:30 +
Spencer: “No state has ever arisen in order to protect the rights of individuals–”
Sargon: “Your state arose for that.”
[skip]
Sargon: “Have you read Common Sense by Thomas Paine? Have you read any of these things?”
Spencer: “Yes.”
Spencer: “Because I don’t buy into this fairy tale Americanism which you unfortunately do.”

In context, it’s much worse. Stop defending Spencer. It’s embarrassing.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 4:50 PM  

"Untrustworthy for LEADERSHIP. If you voted for Obama, you’re either a sucker (and therefore have bad judgement) or you just have plain old bad judgement."

To make this claim is to imply that a true leader would necessarily have made a different choice. Explain to me, from a true leader's perspective, why John McCain or Mitt Romney would have been less destructive Presidents than Obama.

"In context, it’s much worse. Stop defending Spencer. It’s embarrassing."

You're not giving the full context of that exchange. Sargon was basically arguing that the establishment of the US was primarily an exercise in deduction--that the American people had some abstract political convictions, and they set about institutionalizing abstractions in a straightforward way.

Spencer was saying that, in fact, the process was much messier than that. There were many historical contingencies and competing interests that enabled the establishment of the US, and many of these had nothing to do with a concern for individual rights.

Spencer won that point. He was right.


Anonymous Krymneth January 25, 2018 4:50 PM  

One of the principles of the Alt-Right is to win.

If the Nrxs would care to propose a realistic plan for removing sufferage... well... it doesn't much matter how I end this sentence, does it, since that isn't going to happen.

Neoreactionism is just a way of losing nobly for those for whom conventional conservatism is too weak a tea.

Blogger Gary January 25, 2018 4:57 PM  

Heh, your plan is to replace current liberals with alt-liberals via the ballot box. Never going to happen, democracy itself is always marching left.

And yet you attempt to take the moral high ground.

We don't need a plan, because we trust in God, and believe me, victory is assured.
We don't need a plan, we simply await the collapse, and step in.

Anonymous Sword of Skullz January 25, 2018 5:02 PM  

Vox, there is a place for the alt-lite in the revolution and everyone is happy for you to merchandise elves, fairies and swords made from skulls. It's not what the majority find attractive but you're doing good work in your own little niche so just be happy.

By your own definitions and declarations you're a non-White, Jew loving sycophant who has invaded another White nation purely on economic grounds. You're not a position to be lecturing or determining who can rule outside of your own fantasy landscape.

Again, just be happy with your niche merchandising.

Anonymous E Deploribus Unum January 25, 2018 5:11 PM  

Troll trolly troll troll ...

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume January 25, 2018 5:21 PM  

And I thought the paid Shills moved fast! But nothing beats the speed of a butthurt Alt-Reichtard!

They've engaged Ludicrous Speed. They've gone straight to plaid!

Anonymous DissidentRight January 25, 2018 5:31 PM  

@56 This is why people like you cannot be in positions of leadership.

A little later in the debate, Spencer is asked point blank: “Richard, you say out of one side of your mouth that liberalism is all idealistic fantasy while your position is pragmatic. Then out of the other, when you start talking about your ethnostate you talk purely about your ideals.” Spencer confirmed, “my conception of an ethnostate is something to shoot for. It is something that should a be telos, a great goal, that we channel our actions towards.”

Spencer’s ideal: white socialism
America’s ideal: American nationalism, individual rights, limited government

That’s why Spencer got annoyed when Sargon said the State should protect individual rights and pointed out that the US is was founded for that reason. (It’s literally in the Constitution.) Spencer rejects this.

If Spencer is from immigrant stock, he’s a perfect example of how unassimilated whites ruined America. If he’s from native stock, then he’s just another Lefty traitor.

WUP WUP WUP

Blogger Cataline Sergius January 25, 2018 5:45 PM  

1. The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Progressives are not Alt Right. Liberals are not Alt Right. Communists, Marxists, Marxians, cultural Marxists, and neocons are not Alt Right.>National Socialists are not Alt Right.

That was Point One. You failed to cross the starting line so you are not in the race. Get over it.

Anonymous roo_ster January 25, 2018 5:53 PM  

Love and money.

Blogger Gary January 25, 2018 5:54 PM  

'That’s why Spencer got annoyed when Sargon said the State should protect individual rights and pointed out that the US is was founded for that reason. (It’s literally in the Constitution.) Spencer rejects this.'

'We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.'

Not a single mention of God in your precious liberal constitution, but so many 'human rights'. No wonder you now are home to the UN and the spawn of global human rights. And no wonder your nation, like so many others, is now under God's judgement, because you turned away from Him, ignoring His laws and His rights.

A bunch of humanist liberals the lot of you.

Anonymous Ghost Who Walks January 25, 2018 5:58 PM  

Surely many of you know about the economic free enterprise ideals promoted decades ago by Chesterton, Belloc, and others. Distributism? Promoting small and family businesses and in some cases co-ops, and not so positive about the corporate model. Could this be useful to the alt right?

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 6:04 PM  

"@56 This is why people like you cannot be in positions of leadership."

First, you're dodging the question. Your point was than anyone who voted for Obama should be disqualified from leadership. The Spencer quote you offer here has nothing to do with why Obama was obviously a more destructive President than McCain or Romney would have been. You have not given me evidence for your claim.

Second, why do you assume that I agree with the Spencer quote you offer here? In fact, I do not share his view that a white ethnostate should be some great, galvanizing telos for white people. There are signs that racial politics in the US might eventually get crazy enough that an ethnostate becomes a necessary and reasonable pragmatic means to the end of white survival. But I don't share his conviction that the white ethnostate is an inspiring end in itself.

Third, Spencer's goal is a white ethnostate, not necessarily white socialism. I know he has voiced support for certain more socialistic economic policies, that isn't really central to his message. I'm certain that he would not turn down membership in a white ethnostate that was more focused on individual rights and limited government.

Fourth: "That’s why Spencer got annoyed when Sargon said the State should protect individual rights and pointed out that the US is was founded for that reason. (It’s literally in the Constitution.) Spencer rejects this."

Spencer does not reject the obvious fact that individual rights are explicitly protected by the Constitution. His argument with Sargon was over how and why the the U.S. came to be founded, and the Constitution came to be written.

You have completely misunderstood their argument.

Fifth, while I agree that Spencer has serious weaknesses as a leader of his (not my) movement, you haven't pointed out any of them yet. You seem to believe that no one can be a credible leader if he disagrees with you about anything.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 6:10 PM  

"National Socialists are not Alt Right."

That may be. You can define "Alt Right" however you want. But National Socialists are not Left wing, either. And this weird, pedantic notion that they are is never going to get any serious cultural and political traction anywhere.

Whoever takes the view that the National Socialists were Left Wing because SOCIALISM has lost the debate on the public stage before he has even spoken a word.

Blogger MendoScot January 25, 2018 6:22 PM  

Go home, Jack.

You Nazis are only one step from Commies.

Even Hitler said so.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 6:30 PM  

"You Nazis are only one step from Commies."

My arguing for a spiritually and politically accurate label of the Nazis makes me Nazi, huh? You argue like a Leftist, Mendo.

"Even Hitler said so."

Right, that's why his main political motive was to prevent a Communist revolution in Germany. Because he was a mere step away being just like his enemies.

Give me the quote, and a link for the full context.

Blogger LP9 January 25, 2018 6:38 PM  

Those 3 are wicked liars.

They dont exist.

Gab will moderate for Anglin but didn't for Vox and others around here, Gab took down content Anglin wa$n't happy with late last year.

Spencer needs to go worship the EU some more and leave the young people or the millenials on youtube the hell - alone -, stop poisoning their minds.

Kessler might OD, anyone whom makes it public at social media they MIX alcohol, sleeping pills and cns d's like xanax is not ok.

Altretards have a mindset of defeatism, hatred, the 16 points do not, that is why they punch right or do dumb things online or offline like bothering to talk with or fight with sick antifas.

Anonymous roo_ster January 25, 2018 6:53 PM  

Thats crazy talk. I personally witnessed a debate where a debater won using that very argument. And then get stomped for the remaining 5/6 of the public discussion since no one really cared. I will admit i did not predict that outcome.

Blogger VD January 25, 2018 7:15 PM  

To dismiss everyone who voted for Obama as necessarily untrustworthy is to lose all sense of context, precision, and proportion.

You're totally wrong. Only a complete fool would have voted for Obama. I would never, ever, trust any Obama voter in a position of political leadership on the Right.

The same goes for any Bernie Sanders voter. If you can go that far Left, then you can never lead on the Right. Period.

Blogger VD January 25, 2018 7:16 PM  

But National Socialists are not Left wing, either. And this weird, pedantic notion that they are is never going to get any serious cultural and political traction anywhere.

Of course they were. Read the Munich Manifesto. The fact that you've swallowed the ahistorical revisionism doesn't change history. The Mensheviks fought the Bolsheviks too, the SPD fought the KPD too, that didn't make any of them parties of the Right.

Anonymous Ronald Reaganite January 25, 2018 7:29 PM  

The worst alt-retards are Ricky Vaughn and Heartiste... the sooner we purge these swastika panties (FBI plants?) the better.

Anonymous DissidentRight January 25, 2018 7:34 PM  

@67 “You seem to believe that no one can be a credible leader if he disagrees with you about anything.”

That’s gamma talk. I thought you were just playing devil’s advocate about voting for Obama twice. Now I get it. Did you vote for him in the primaries, too?

“I'm certain that he would not turn down membership in a white ethnostate that was more focused on individual rights and limited government.”

That’s nice. I’m not sure America 4.0 will have room for national socialist thought-leaders like Spencer, even if they disavow their traitorous past selves. I mean, room other than in the helicopters.

Anonymous Rocky January 25, 2018 7:34 PM  

“Only a complete fool would have voted for Obama”

Exactly. Mark my words, the white working class (union!) voters in the Midwest will be the doom of conservatism. These union UAW guys hate the free market and love entitlements like social security and Medicare. Notice Trump won’t touch social security unlike Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz. That’s because Trump’s base includes former Obama voters in Michigan and Ohio. Do we really want factory rats, union scum and white trash ex-Democrats in the GOP? Nope!

Anonymous Jonah January 25, 2018 7:37 PM  

“Only a complete fool would have voted for Obama”

Exactly. Mark my words, the white working class (union!) voters in the Midwest will be the doom of conservatism. These union UAW guys hate the free market and love entitlements like social security and Medicare. Notice Trump won’t touch social security unlike Paul Ryan or Ted Cruz. That’s because Trump’s base includes former Obama voters in Michigan and Ohio. Do we really want factory rats, union scum and white trash ex-Democrats in the GOP? Nope!

Anonymous Dinesh D’Streetshatter January 25, 2018 7:51 PM  

“It's been noted by others that SJWs and Alt-Retards/Swastika Panties will often give one another props and respect over their mutual hatred of Jews. One uses the term "Zionists" and the other uses triple parenthesis, but everything else is the same.”

Lol thanks for clarification. The (((Left))) are the real Nazis.

Blogger Dire Badger January 25, 2018 7:52 PM  


You're totally wrong. Only a complete fool would have voted for Obama. I would never, ever, trust any Obama voter in a position of political leadership on the Right.


Some of us were in the middle of a fucking war, getting our asses shot off for stupid reasons by Bush's 'republicans'. We had little time or knowledge, no internet, and no access to any information that was NOT propaganda.

Hell, I put in MY absentee ballot while sitting in a hospital bed watching "I Love Lucy" reruns with a hole in my leg you could put a pencil through.

Many, Many of us were swayed simply by his 'We will stop getting our military shot up protecting one group of Ragheads from another group of ragheads' lie. Our 'alternative' was John 'Heroic Collaborationist' McCain.

Enlisted guys KNOW they are expendable. They simply don't want to get expended stupidly.

Blogger Dire Badger January 25, 2018 7:56 PM  

The hospital bed thing was an explanation of the thinking processes, not a cry for sympathy.

Anonymous Raw Cringe January 25, 2018 8:24 PM  

Man.

You're too harsh.

Although it's probably a good idea at a policy level.

I was eighteen years old when Obama ran the first time. And I supported him (though I didn't vote that year, or in the Obama/Romney race. First time I ever voted was for Trump).

How can anyone eighteen years old be expected to have the good sense, especially under the kind of media that we have, to understand how bad Obama was? Or twenty, or twenty-two?

Being "on the right" isn't a lifelong thing that you just either ARE or ARE NOT, as if by birth.

People change. I changed, clearly, so I know that others can!

But...

But...

It's true, I hate it, but it's true... you shouldn't put anyone who isn't a lifelong right-winger in a leadership position.

*DEEP SIGH*

But yeah, the "Nazi" contingent are "right" because it matches their goals at the moment. Everyone's an opportunist. That's the realpolitik way of looking at it, and it's the safest, too.

Ugh... I don't like it.

But...

What can I do? It's the right approach.

Anonymous Hahahahahahahahahaha January 25, 2018 8:28 PM  

The Real Right voted for Bush, McCain, Romney. Never stop reminding them that.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 8:35 PM  

VD: "Of course they were. Read the Munich Manifesto. The fact that you've swallowed the ahistorical revisionism doesn't change history. The Mensheviks fought the Bolsheviks too, the SPD fought the KPD too, that didn't make any of them parties of the Right."

I have read it, Vox. The issue here is not my ignorance of history, but rather that you insist on approaching this question as an extremely narrow definitional argument, almost as if you can, through linguistic sorcery, magically define the Nazis out of the history of the Right. You don't usually argue that way, but for some reason you do it with this question.

Yes, there are some Left wing elements in the National Socialist platform. I have never denied that. My point is that National Socialism is blatantly anti-egalitarian in spirit and racially supremacist at its foundation, and for that reason cannot be called primarily Left wing. It was a sui generis experiment in political hybridization that was unmistakably Right wing in spirit, while making certain concessions to the collectivist Zeitgeist as a means of preempting the Communist threat.

The Nazi's ideological commitment to anti-egalitarian racial biology, along with their astonishingly vivid and imposing rallies and heroic iconography radiate Right wing energy like a fever dream. That is why people with Far Right tendencies are often drawn to Nazism, and that is why people with Left wing tendencies are universally repulsed by it.

The call for equal rights for Germans in the Munich manifesto was, in effect, a call for an organic meritocracy, with free and flexible social mobility, such that the most gifted people from the lower classes could rise, and the pseudo-elites at the top could be purged. It was also a declaration of social and political holism: every person, of every class, had value to the whole of the State.

But It was not in any sense a Left wing claim that everyone is basically alike, but for differences in economics and social circumstances.

If you really believe that that spirits of Communism and Nazism are essentially alike, then your understanding of "Right wing" is far too narrow. If you don't want to call the Nazis, "Right wing," then you should could up with a new and different label that captures the weirdness of what they actually were.

Because this notion that Nazis were just another variant of far Left politics is so obviously false in spirit that it will never gain any serious traction.

It just obscures clear thinking about about an issue that needs more, much more, clear thinking to be done about it.

It's also a needless and strange distraction from the many far more interesting things that you have to say.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 8:37 PM  

"You're totally wrong. Only a complete fool would have voted for Obama. I would never, ever, trust any Obama voter in a position of political leadership on the Right."

Well, Vox, surely you, of all people, can explain why a McCain or a Romney Presidency would have been less destructive than the Obama Presidency.

So far, no one has even tried to do that. Not even you.

Blogger SteelPalm January 25, 2018 8:44 PM  

@78 Lol thanks for clarification. The (((Left))) are the real Nazis.

You're getting close, Swastika Panties; the real Nazis were of the Left.

It's hilarious anyone can dispute this, given even a cursory examination of history. Hitler and Stalin were themselves close friends praising one another's government until Hitler betrayed Stalin before Stalin could do the same to Hitler.

There was about a dime's worth of difference between their respective forms of socialism, as numerous people who lived in both Germany and the Soviet Union at the time can attest to. Even more pathetically, the differences that existed were not even in the National Socialists' favor; their economy was more of a disaster, and their more overt imperialist ambitions ruined Europe well beyond anything (even) Stalin did.

HELL, the Soviet Union was a socialist union of various white nations (globalism lite), which is EXACTLY what Spencer wants.

Having been born there and left it as it was collapsing, I want no part of that nightmare. Only sheltered Swastika Panties who have enjoyed the riches and luxuries of spending their entire lives in the US could possibly advocate something so horrible and miserable.

Anonymous NoseGoblin January 25, 2018 8:47 PM  

Let’s all thank SteelPalm for regurgitating Real Rightist Jonah Goldberg

Anonymous 2006 Calling January 25, 2018 8:48 PM  

SteelPalm, are Democrats the real racists?

Blogger SteelPalm January 25, 2018 8:48 PM  

@82 Jack Burroughs My point is that National Socialism is blatantly anti-egalitarian in spirit and racially supremacist at its foundation, and for that reason cannot be called primarily Left wing.

By this logic, both the Arab socialists and Chinese communists are right-wingers.

Anonymous Lame Stream January 25, 2018 8:53 PM  

"Nazis are leftists" - wherein Vox attempts Talmudic word-magic, but comes up lame. Not convincing to anyone.

Anonymous Glenn Beck’s chalkboard January 25, 2018 8:57 PM  

Jewish Real Right Conservatives and Jewish Leftists both agree goyim nationalists are evil Nazis. Buy my book.

Anonymous DissidentRight January 25, 2018 9:13 PM  

@81 How can anyone eighteen years old be expected to have the good sense, especially under the kind of media that we have, to understand how bad Obama was? Or twenty, or twenty-two?

Easily. You just have to be raised Right. Converting is good, but it’s not the same thing.

Alt-Retards want to be treated as if they were raised Right, when in reality they’re not even converts. They’re Leftists who want some nationalism to go with their socialism.

Socialism is anti-American.

Anonymous Gary January 25, 2018 9:17 PM  

Socialism is anti-American. Luckily Trump doesn’t believe this Cruzlim shit, which is why he won Ohio and Michigan and why he’s going to spend $1 trillion on infrastructure while you Muh Free Market f***s cry on your wife’s black son’s shoulder.

Anonymous Elder Son January 25, 2018 9:19 PM  

What we really need, is massive coliseums where our Dear Leader can mesmerize us with the joys of National Socialism, and government paid vacations where 1/3rd of our vacations are spent in National Socialism training. Or else.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents January 25, 2018 9:29 PM  

@83 Jack Burroughs

Well, Vox, surely you, of all people, can explain why a McCain or a Romney Presidency would have been less destructive than the Obama Presidency.

Dude, nobody cares about your rotting red herring.
Your Hugo Boss leatherwear cinched up too tight or something?

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 25, 2018 9:35 PM  

The Swastika-pantied alt-Retards are not competent. They are generally stupid, which is why the SPLC has played them over and over again for decades.

Spencer is an example: he can't lead, he won't follow and he keeps trying to get in the way of the rest of us. Typical alt-Retard.

Blogger Dire Badger January 25, 2018 9:36 PM  

DissidentRight wrote:@81 How can anyone eighteen years old be expected to have the good sense, especially under the kind of media that we have, to understand how bad Obama was? Or twenty, or twenty-two?

Easily. You just have to be raised Right. Converting is good, but it’s not the same thing.

Alt-Retards want to be treated as if they were raised Right, when in reality they’re not even converts. They’re Leftists who want some nationalism to go with their socialism.

Socialism is anti-American.


As an ex-missionary, I can tell you flat out that 'converts' are vastly more aware, awake, and ready to fight for their beliefs than anyone 'born to it'.

They have fought the battle over in their minds. they know WHY they support what they support, WHY they believe what they believe.

I'd trust a man's judgement that fought his way through the sludge of atheist, leftist propaganda and came out the other end a 'true believer' long before I'd trust some doofball 'born into it' with absolutely no foundation or reason for his beliefs other than "The way I was raised." Living in Utah, I am daily confronted by the slack, shallow beliefs of the 'native' mormons compared to those who are converted and strong in their faith.

Blogger Rashadjin January 25, 2018 9:47 PM  

Heh. I guess I do need to fix this.

Creatures like Spencer and Hitler are Left/Right hybrids. Their appeal is that they fuse the in-group preferencing of the right with the utopian visions of the left. They combine just enough concrete details to rally the right with just enough abstracted grandeur to seduce the left.

The problem is that National Socialism is the worst of every world. It's a deadly and vicious combination of right-wing ethno-purity spiraling with left-wing Marxist zealotry. The problem is that when creatures like Spencer and Hitler gather enough power to lose touch with the consequences of their actions and other mundane, human limitations, they inevitably drink their own kool-aid and become the worst things to happen to their movements and underlings and peoples and continents.

If you don't know why Marxism is the worst thing ever, you haven't been paying attention to history (because the details just screw up your simplistic abstraction of economics[human behavior] that promises to lead to heaven on earth despite everything ever). If you don't know why ethno-purity spiraling is doom, then you don't understand evolution like you think you do. And to touch that into history (because you probably suck at abstracted dynamic systems), see the inbreeding of European Nobility.

Instead, the hybrid system your looking for is some flavor of Nationalistic Christianity. The Nationalist side to leave right-wingers happily attending the national character of a people(slightly more loosely defined), and the Christian side to let the left-wingers bask in the hope and glory that God fills our future sight with in a way that lands people on the moon instead of in the ground by the millions.

It's not a coincidence that the greatest wonders of the ancient world arose from a mix of nationalistic and religious zeal. The West having lost the latter and then the former is basically why we no longer build things like the Notre-Dame anymore. So the East has been getting to show off by way of imbuing their nationalism with religious fervor.

Blogger Dire Badger January 25, 2018 9:48 PM  

A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Deplorable Cents wrote:@83 Jack Burroughs

Well, Vox, surely you, of all people, can explain why a McCain or a Romney Presidency would have been less destructive than the Obama Presidency.

Dude, nobody cares about your rotting red herring.

Your Hugo Boss leatherwear cinched up too tight or something?


Nobody knew anything about Obama.
We knew quite well the kind of Empire-building, Transnational Progressive evil McCain represented. It was either "Traitor" or "Who the hell is this guy?".
We took a gamble. and lost. It happens. The same people voted for Trump, and this time the gamble paid off, big time. What else were we supposed to do when McCain cheated Paul out of the Primary?

Try talking without your head up your ass.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 9:49 PM  

"By this logic, both the Arab socialists and Chinese communists are right-wingers."

The Chinese are a hybrid in the opposite direction--they start Left, and from there embrace a portion of their Right wing polarity. The Nazis were like a cross-dressing man, and the Chinese are like a cross-dressing woman.

Yes, the Chinese are racists. Probably moreso today, with the development of genetic science, than they ever were. But Mao had a ruthless vision of a classless society, and the same fundamentally constructivist view of human nature that Marx had.

Anyone who believes that human nature is overwhelmingly determined by society and the economy, and that it can be drastically changed and molded--revolutionized, in fact--by taking control of the culture and the economy, is essentially very different from a Nazi.

The Nazi's were radically biocentric. They saw themselves as curating, and collaborating with, human nature. In a sense, they saw even themselves as submitting to the realities of nature, rather than dominating them.

A political movement that is based, more or less, on the denial of human nature cannot be considered the same in its essence as a political movement that is based on affirming the *primacy* of human nature.

In varying degrees, this is one of the defining differences between Left and Right.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 9:58 PM  

"Dude, nobody cares about your rotting red herring."

Context is not a red herring. McCain and Romney were the actual alternatives to Obama, and GW Bush was his actual predecessor. That was the the context in which any decision to vote for Obama was made.

Bush had just waged a disastrously stupid war and needless war, and he had waged it badly. McCain and Romney were unchastened. They remained committed neocons, and were happily warmongering against Iran and Russia.

However bad Obama might have been, there are many reasons to believe that the real-world alternatives would have been far worse.

If you doubt what I'm saying, then here's a simple test: do you really believe that GW Bush was a less disastrous President than Obama?

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 25, 2018 9:58 PM  

@93 Rashadjin
Heh. I guess I do need to fix this.

No, you really don't. The subcontinental view doesn't help at all.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 25, 2018 10:02 PM  


Context is not a red herring


Raking over elections from years ago is a red herring. It's the sort of thing trolls like to do, in the hopes of dragging people down into endless tl;dr's of "woulda /coulda" when the actual topic is something else.

You're just trolling here. Anyone can see that.

Blogger Jack Burroughs January 25, 2018 10:10 PM  

"Raking over elections from years ago is a red herring."

You might have a point if Vox hadn't declared in his opening post that one should "Never trust ANYONE who voted for Obama no matter how much they profess to have changed their views."

He's the one who brought up the election from "years ago." My comment is a relevant response to his comment.

Blogger Rashadjin January 25, 2018 10:12 PM  

@97 A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents

You might want to elaborate because the subcontinental view built the Burj Khalifa while the U.S. went with a couple skylights to fill in the holes of the Twin Towers and then cheated with the One World Trade Center by sticking a giant needle on top.

Blogger Dire Badger January 25, 2018 10:19 PM  

So the question is in 2008... did you vote for the traitor, the "who the hell is that?" or did you proudly abstain or write-in while burnishing your bow tie and claiming the moral high ground?

There were NO CHOICES.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 25, 2018 10:21 PM  

@100
You might want to elaborate

Might. But I don't.

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 25, 2018 10:26 PM  

@99 Jack Burroughs

You might have a point

Dude, I do. My point is: you are trolling. Maybe sperging also, but for sure trolling. Unbunch your swastika panties, loosen up your Hugo Boss leather gear and find something else to do. We are bored by alt-Retard trolls.

Blogger Rashadjin January 25, 2018 10:31 PM  

And to give Jack Burroughs a nod, I'm very, very thankful that McCain didn't ever become president. It's likely the world should be thankful that McCain never became president. Still don't have a feel for what Romney would have done besides NeoCon Squish to make everyone wonder why they bothered as best case scenario.

It also needs to be said that the media deified Obama plus American Education System. Being totally ignorant and mislead is the norm here. Someone who voted for Obama the first time could easily come around after that turned to ash and tears on them and became their great disillusionment with everything they trusted and were told was true. It's not likely to be common and it's not likely to produce a real leader, so Vox does have a bit of a point too. The general stance should be distrust and relegation to more minor positions for Obama voters. The small time positions need excellent people too, and minimizes the damage if their conversion isn't actually true. Generally speaking, Vox is right. Specifically speaking, there's probably an odd diamond in the rough for Jack to claim, and discarding it out of hand would be a bit wasteful. There's ways to handle and utilize the latter safely.

Blogger John Bradley January 25, 2018 10:42 PM  

So the question is in 2008... did you vote for the traitor, the "who the hell is that?" or did you proudly abstain or write-in while burnishing your bow tie and claiming the moral high ground?

Not that it matters at this point, but I happily voted for Sarah Palin. Remember, all the SmartPeople assured us that McCain was so very old that he'd be dead any second now, and "that idiot from Alaska" would only be one heartbeat away from the presidency.

Which I viewed as a considerable upgrade to the esteemed traitor from Arizona. Pity they lied. I fear the bastard will outlive us all.

Blogger Dire Badger January 26, 2018 12:28 AM  

So basically we were all lied to by everyone.

Anonymous DissidentRight January 26, 2018 12:38 AM  

@92 Dire Badger:

The comparison is not between a high energy convert and a semi-retarded native. It’s between a high energy convert and a high energy native.

 I can tell you flat out that 'converts' are vastly more aware, awake, and ready to fight for their beliefs than anyone 'born to it’.

Exaggeration. Converts are usually the top ~10% in terms of enthusiasm. But there is more to leadership than enthusiasm. Converts are good fighters, but they lack depth when compared to otherwise equivalent natives, and there is no particular reason to put them in charge of anything if there are perfectly good natives at hand to do the job.

Unfortunately Alt-Retards are not even converts. Anyway I still don’t see what the big deal is. I was born into the Right, but I’m not interested in leading anything anyway.

Blogger Dire Badger January 26, 2018 1:04 AM  

@Dissidentright-

Unfortunately, my experiences do not bear out with your declaration. Would you please provide an example or two to illustrate this point?

If you wish, I am happy to provide numerous examples that conflict with this, Good examples such as the American Revolution, and bad examples such as the Bolsheviks... That Enthusiasm of the convert seems to equate quite effectively with 'depth' in most cases.

Blogger Dire Badger January 26, 2018 1:07 AM  

"Anyway I still don’t see what the big deal is. I was born into the Right, but I’m not interested in leading anything anyway."

You seem to be an example all by yourself.

Anonymous Elder Son January 26, 2018 1:13 AM  

Choice 1: Satan

Choice 2: Baal

Choice 3: None of the above.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain January 26, 2018 2:40 AM  

How's the lawsuit against Gab coming along, Vox?

OpenID chronicrpg January 26, 2018 3:45 AM  

@36 "The whole right-left terminology is breaking down. The real split seems to be between nationalism and globalism."

That was the split ever since the terms were coined. Every form of Leftism starting with French revolutionaries was aggressively globalist, even if many of them engaged in ethnic baiting for tactical purposes. And I'd add that within particular nations Leftists similarly always were for total consolidation of power at the hands of the central government, even if may of them claimed to be protecting rights of individuals, also for tactical purposes, as an excuse to stamp on the rights of communities. Centralization and consolidation of power, on the maximum scale available, is never far from a Leftist mind.

Blogger Koanic January 26, 2018 6:40 AM  

> If the Nrxs would care to propose a realistic plan for removing sufferage

Trump coup.

Oh, you meant women's suffrage. Must not have read much Nrx. But that was already obvious.

The answer to democracy now is the same as it was then:

Start with your own house.

Anonymous Aeoli Pera January 26, 2018 7:17 AM  

Review:

"...This naturally sparked a debate on the definition of what “right” is, which is the point where everyone with a lick of sense mentally checked out. The debate over economic policy is futile because national socialism, itself, was never the point of the Nazi meme. The typical economic theory of an Alt-Whitist goes like this.

1. The modern world says I need to die.
2. The modern world is wrong.
3. The Jews are the modern world.
4. The Jews are wrong.
5. Hitler opposed the Jews.
6. Hitler was right.
7. Hitler believed in socialism.
8. Socialism is right."

Good persuasion peels the onion from the inside out.

Blogger justthinkin January 26, 2018 7:57 AM  

"It also needs to be said that the media deified Obama plus American Education System. Being totally ignorant and mislead is the norm here."

Whoever said we did not know Obama is wrong! We knew all about him. And being presented with McCain as the alternative is exactly when I could no longer deny that the Republican party was just window dressing. Donald Trump is the only reason I gave voting in national elections one more shot.

Anonymous DissidentRight January 26, 2018 10:49 AM  

@108 Evangelical converts shifted the LCMS towards evangelical norms.
Neocons shifted the Right towards “social liberalism”.
Europeans shifted America away from its WASP norms.
Alt-Retards.
The millions of people that Trump is converting and going to convert to the Right.
The tens of millions of whites that Diversity Politics are pushing Right.

Letting converts fight ≠ letting converts lead.

You seem to be an example all by yourself.

1. Don’t use gamma language. 2. I can fight without leading.

Anonymous Charlottesvillain January 26, 2018 12:59 PM  

DissidentRight wrote:Letting converts fight ≠ letting converts lead.

I think the issue is that this wasn't clear in the original post. Many read it as "don't trust any of them, even as fighters, full stop."

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants January 26, 2018 2:26 PM  

I'd post it here, but can't. I have a screenshot of Cernovich saying, "God Bless the Alt-Reich," from some months back.

I'd say his position changes as he feel is politically and/or monetarily expedient to him. Which explains why he now palls around w/Chelsea Manning, talking about diversity on Twitter.

Blogger Dire Badger January 26, 2018 3:47 PM  

DissidentRight wrote:@108 Evangelical converts shifted the LCMS towards evangelical norms.

Neocons shifted the Right towards “social liberalism”.

Europeans shifted America away from its WASP norms.

Alt-Retards.

The millions of people that Trump is converting and going to convert to the Right.

The tens of millions of whites that Diversity Politics are pushing Right.

Letting converts fight ≠ letting converts lead.

You seem to be an example all by yourself.

1. Don’t use gamma language. 2. I can fight without leading.


1. Go screw yourself. Since you have made it clear you are one of those mongoloids that think 'courteous speech' is deceptive, I am done with being courteous. 2. You have no idea what it takes to lead.

Neocons were never converts. False comparison. They were never 'right wing', they were born republicans and wealthy-family scions, and at every step they were only concerned for self interest.

As for the other comparisons, you have yet to provide any examples of leaders 'without depth'.

George Washington
Hitler
Bonaparte
Alexander
Stalin

Some may have been stupid, Some may have been monsters, but they were all leaders, with a great deal of 'Depth', and decidedly 'converts'.

Absolutely there are those born into an ideology that are also good leaders... Admiral Lord Nelson, for example... but there are plenty of countering examples of those bred to lead and raised in the proper social setting that have failed dismally... like a good quarter of all recorded monarchies.

Stop whining like a prog that it's all about 'culture'. Leaders are born as much, or more, than they are 'raised right'. Winners will win, regardless of the crap they are born in, and losers will lose even if they are born with a silver spoon up their ass.

Blogger VD January 26, 2018 7:29 PM  

I think the issue is that this wasn't clear in the original post. Many read it as "don't trust any of them, even as fighters, full stop."

One can't expect much in the way of reading comprehension from retards.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts