ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, January 15, 2018

This week's sign of the apocalypse

Peter King comments on his travels:
Flew from New York to San Francisco the other day with my wife for grandson Freddy’s first birthday. (Yes, it’s been a year.) In front of us in line to board the plane: an older woman pushing a lovely black carriage with some pretty red stones festooning either side. I look around the woman to see into the carriage.

Shih tzu.

What a country.
Exactly. Lesbians raising the product of artificial insemination and women with furry little child-substitutes has not, historically, been a sign of a healthy society.

Labels:

145 Comments:

Anonymous Man of the Atom January 15, 2018 11:16 AM  

"Exactly. Lesbians raising the product of artificial insemination and women with furry little child-substitutes has not, historically, been a sign of a healthy society."

Neither spawn is meant to grow into a normal adulthood. Prayers that they find salvation.

Blogger Emmanuel Mateo-Morales January 15, 2018 11:26 AM  

Dogs can get saved?

Blogger rumpole5 January 15, 2018 11:27 AM  

Not all Americans are on the "Oblivion Express":

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6145336

If we can just turn off the Sh++hole immigration machine perhaps we will recover on German Anabaptist leftovers.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) January 15, 2018 11:30 AM  

Dogs can get saved?

All the good dogs go to heaven

Blogger MendoScot January 15, 2018 11:34 AM  

Emmanuel Mateo-Morales wrote:Dogs can get saved?

You haven't read JCW's The Parliament of Beasts and Birds?

Anonymous Dogfish January 15, 2018 11:34 AM  

On the brightside at least it's not her adopted third world niglet in the carriage

Blogger Thomas O January 15, 2018 11:37 AM  

"But, but he's so cute" is the excuse/reason that this is harmless we'll be told.

As a one off, not so much a problem, it will be viewed as eccentric. As 'normal', the society foundation is crumbling. I think this is moving into the realm of 'normal'.

I do have a genuine question: Is this thinking the cause of societal failure or is this a result of societal failure? Or some dynamic in-between?

Anonymous Will January 15, 2018 11:37 AM  

Peter King is one of the worst SJW supporting sportswriters in this country. He's made excuses for the past 3 years as to the plunging NFL and ESPN ratings. A true SJW douchebag.

Anonymous europeasant January 15, 2018 11:40 AM  

I saw a young woman at the park recently with a baby carriage that had two cats inside.

Blogger JohnR219 January 15, 2018 11:40 AM  

Flew from Dallas to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago...saw multiple therapy dogs in both airports....WTF...

Blogger Nate73 January 15, 2018 11:43 AM  

Counterpoint: Raising non-human animals as one's own children is a stepping stone on the path to rehabilitating feminists toward normal behavior.

Evidence: In "Reflections of Eden", a feminist from the 70s recounts her life living among the wild orangutans of Borneo. After reflecting on how males and females are, in fact, different, she adopts several orangutan children (this process of de-brainwashing took years of close observation of these mysterious creatures). This is enough to convince her to have 1 (one) child of her own.

Conclusion: Send feminists to Indonesia to live in the jungle rehabilitating rescue apes. Everybody wins.

Blogger wisdom wizard January 15, 2018 11:47 AM  

The latest hit to Twitter from Project Veritas is up:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgyPpsX2B0g&feature=youtu.be

Blogger YIH January 15, 2018 11:56 AM  

Oh yeah, just Google ''dog in baby carriage'' or ''cat in high chair'' and select 'images'.
They even call them their https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Furbaby (yes, that one is SFW).

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett January 15, 2018 11:56 AM  

Catholic dogs go to heaven. Presbyterian dogs, ask your pastor.

Blogger YIH January 15, 2018 11:58 AM  

Oops, when you scroll down, some of those Urban Dictionary entries ain't SFW - but the first five are.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 11:59 AM  

JohnR219 wrote:Flew from Dallas to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago...saw multiple therapy dogs in both airports....WTF...
TBH, most "therapy dogs" are just a scam to get past senseless 'no dogs' rules. Is there really any good reason you can't bring a dog into an airport, or a grocery store?

Anonymous franklinjennings January 15, 2018 11:59 AM  

God willing, my first will be born in 2 weeks. And my wife is allergic to cats and dogs. I miss beagles nosing around, but who cares? I'm gonna be a dad!

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) January 15, 2018 12:05 PM  

I'm gonna be a dad!

Congrats!

Blogger YIH January 15, 2018 12:06 PM  

europeasant wrote:I saw a young woman at the park recently with a baby carriage that had two cats inside.
Yeah, that one works too SMH.

Anonymous ScarletNumber January 15, 2018 12:07 PM  

The irony is that his grandson isn't even HIS grandson. Freddy is the son of his daughter's "wife".

Blogger Cetera January 15, 2018 12:08 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:JohnR219 wrote:Flew from Dallas to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago...saw multiple therapy dogs in both airports....WTF...

TBH, most "therapy dogs" are just a scam to get past senseless 'no dogs' rules. Is there really any good reason you can't bring a dog into an airport, or a grocery store?


Yes. Hygiene. Allergies. Your ill-manned and untrained pet isn't my problem.

All depends on what kind of confrontation you want with a concealed carry person, and what you think the law is going to say about the use of lethal force on your pet in an act of self-defense.

Anonymous Man of the Atom January 15, 2018 12:14 PM  

ScarletNumber wrote:The irony is that his grandson isn't even HIS grandson. Freddy is the son of his daughter's "wife".

I think that was part of Vox's point. Layers on layers here.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 12:15 PM  

"Lesbians raising the product of artificial insemination and women with furry little child-substitutes"

Creates not a single problem for anyone, expect perhaps those who can't be bothered with anything different from themselves.

This obsession with and hysteria over completely unimportant social issues avoids any substantive focus on real, important issues. It's seems very much like those chasing lesbians and decrying puppies want the real issues to fester.

Blogger YIH January 15, 2018 12:15 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:JohnR219 wrote:Flew from Dallas to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago...saw multiple therapy dogs in both airports....WTF...

TBH, most "therapy dogs" are just a scam to get past senseless 'no dogs' rules. Is there really any good reason you can't bring a dog into an airport, or a grocery store?

Yeah, that too. States are starting to crack down on people who claim their ''furbaby'' [puke] is necessary for some condition, like ''anxiety attacks'' - like when their precious little 'poo poo' can't come in the restaurant or grocery store with them (food hygiene laws usually ban live animals around food - for obvious reasons).

Anonymous Jonathan January 15, 2018 12:19 PM  

I've had to watch Wheel of Fortune twice a week for the past several months. It amazes me how many childless women mention their "fur babies" during their introductions.

Anonymous Man of the Atom January 15, 2018 12:24 PM  

Forged wrote:"Lesbians raising the product of artificial insemination and women with furry little child-substitutes"

Creates not a single problem for anyone, expect perhaps those who can't be bothered with anything different from themselves.

This obsession with and hysteria over completely unimportant social issues avoids any substantive focus on real, important issues. It's seems very much like those chasing lesbians and decrying puppies want the real issues to fester.


You have to go back.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan January 15, 2018 12:30 PM  

Cannot we not mock their pretentiousness? Anything beyond critique is crap.

Anonymous ScarletNumber January 15, 2018 12:35 PM  

@22

If Freddy was born to King's daughter, then he would be his grandson, lesbian mother or not. But in this case King's daughter, who works for Twitter BTW @LK, is just the "wife" of the mother.

Anonymous DeeJay January 15, 2018 12:37 PM  

Eh. I'll still submit a flight between NYC and SF(!) isn't where you'll find the most typical cultural range of Americans, or indeed the national state of mental health. The real Crazy Years-style problem is when King inevitably gets pilloried for his dog-shaming (or whatever brand-new vaguely academic term they'll invent to describe this).

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener January 15, 2018 12:42 PM  

Preferring not to walk through dog feces is apparently the new racism.

Blogger Dave January 15, 2018 12:43 PM  

It's seems very much like those chasing lesbians and decrying puppies want the real issues to fester.

I agree completely. One of the festering real issues is what to do with the lesbians when we catch them. I mean, let's face it, they aren't that hard to chase down.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 12:44 PM  

Forged wrote:This obsession with and hysteria over completely unimportant social issues avoids any substantive focus on real, important issues.
And tell us, what are those oh-so-real, oh-so-important issues? Marginal tax rates? Trump calling Haiti a shithole? What color Kim Kardashian dyed her cootch this week?

Anonymous basementhomebrewer January 15, 2018 12:45 PM  

It's always interesting how openly people with mental disorders announce them. These people will lie, dissemble and twist the truth for their agenda, then speak openly about what drugs they are on or use terms like "furbaby" that shout their mental instability.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 12:45 PM  

“You have to go back.”

Already did!

Blogger rycamor January 15, 2018 12:46 PM  

If you walk around The Villages, FL (imagine a giant retirement community designed by Disney), you will see whole groups of elderly women walking around with pets in carriages. Lots of Boomers without grandchildren...

Anonymous a deplorable rubberducky January 15, 2018 12:46 PM  

Over at the WaPo, one of their cat ladies wrote a serious column on the trials and travails you face when .... raising gender-neutral cats.

Recently Breitbart ran an article about a woman who married her chandelier.

It is reminiscent of the final social stages of the NIMH experiment.

Blogger Rashadjin January 15, 2018 12:47 PM  

@23 Forged

That's because you don't know what you're talking about. There is a real and significant cost to malformed and maladjusted youth coming out of creative(ly broken) families. Let's ignore the troubled behaviors leading to higher crime and incarceration for a moment, and simply focus on the part where kids from these families don't achieve at the same level as kids from whole, stable families of biologic parents.

Your civilization's horizon is diminished exactly to the degree that the next generation is diminished in productive capacity, broadly construed. Plus snowballing.

So maybe you waste away to Alzheimer's because the dead and drag weight of these kids meant your country wasn't energetic enough to come up with and deploy a treatment for such. And maybe that happens because these kids don't produce enough of a next generation to maintain, nevermind improve, the quality of life for your civilization given all the resources spent on the elderly and otherwise unproductive members of society.

If you're not looking at these sorts of considerations when talking about what is a 'healthy' family, then you're not merely a short-sighted fool, you're fully aboard the immediate gratification narcissism train. And you deserve to lose your civilization.

Blogger Chris Ritchie January 15, 2018 12:50 PM  

'http://cdn0.wideopenpets.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/tumblr_l9hsyelyHT1qztwlro1_500.jpg

That's just wrong.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 12:51 PM  

“And tell us, what are those oh-so-real, oh-so-important issues?“

Wealth inequality
Debt
Credit bubble
North Korea
SS trust fund
Affordable health care

Lesbians and dogs don’t make the top 100

Anonymous Prayers answered for the Trumpslide January 15, 2018 12:53 PM  

When my wife and I married almost two years ago, I inherited her dog too. She got the dog from her sister, who didn't want him anymore. I didn't realize he was a "designer breed" and joined a facebook group about the breed because he's a great dog. It floored me how much these women treat these dogs better than kids! One woman had a big birthday party for the dog, with a ball pit and everything. Another one had Christmas pictures taken of just their dog (it was a couple). The degeneracy and idiocy was truly breath-taking. And the crazy thing is that many of these women had 4+ dogs, and no one batted an eye. But you know that if instead it was a married couple with 4 children, they'd be excoriated for "being that crazy to have so many kids."

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 12:53 PM  

“There is a real and significant cost to malformed and maladjusted youth coming out of creative(ly broken) families.“

You don’t have a solution to broken families. Come back when you do.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 12:55 PM  

Forged wrote:Wealth inequality

Debt

Credit bubble

North Korea

SS trust fund

Affordable health care

Lesbians and dogs don’t make the top 100

And, tell me, ow wise sage, what is the root of every single one of those "real" problems?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 12:57 PM  

Forged wrote:You don’t have a solution to broken families. Come back when you do.
And you are epistemically closed to the possibility that these "families" are a problem. I can't decide if you're a moronic Libertarian or a pointless cuck. Do enlighten us further.

Blogger Chris Ritchie January 15, 2018 12:57 PM  

“There is a real and significant cost to malformed and maladjusted youth coming out of creative(ly broken) families.“

You don’t have a solution to broken families. Come back when you do.

Forged must be new here.

Blogger Rashadjin January 15, 2018 1:00 PM  

@41 Forged

Sure I do. Don't make them to begin with. Don't encourage them as 'normal' nevermind anything resembling 'healthy'. Use social pressures to curtail the formation of these creative(ly broken) families. The solutions are so simple and obvious that they're ancient.

You're so dumb and short-sighted that you can't even grasp how most of your "oh-so-real, oh-so-important issues" would automatically see dramatic improvements if everyone followed the traditional family model.

Blogger B.J. January 15, 2018 1:00 PM  

There was a time when women would be too embarrassed to do something like that in public.

We should bring that time back.

Blogger Quilp January 15, 2018 1:02 PM  

Congrats Franklin. Sleep now, all you can.

Anonymous My Wife’s Black Son January 15, 2018 1:03 PM  

What is worse?

Lesbians adopting pet dogs... or...

Evangelicals adopting pet rapefugees.

Blogger Chris Ritchie January 15, 2018 1:07 PM  

Even a Caesar saw the need for stable families:
https://www.ancient.eu/augustus/

"He passed many sweeping reforms as well as laws to maintain stability in marriage and to raise the birth rate in Rome, making adultery illegal, offering tax incentives to families with over three children and penalties for childless marriages. So strictly did Augustus himself adhere to his laws that he banished his own daughter, Julia, and his grand-daughter, for adultery."

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 1:08 PM  

" I can't decide if you're a moronic Libertarian or a pointless cuck"

It doesn't matter what you think. Go back and think long and hard about puppies.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 1:10 PM  

"Sure I do. Don't make them to begin with. Don't encourage them as 'normal' nevermind anything resembling 'healthy'. Use social pressures to curtail the formation of these creative(ly broken) families. The solutions are so simple and obvious that they're ancient."

These aren't solutions for the simple reason that no more than 5% of the population would support any of the measures necessary to fulfill your plan. Folks like you think you have solutions. All you have are dreams.

What else you got?

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd January 15, 2018 1:10 PM  

Forged wrote:“You have to go back.”

Already did!


Good man. Make Whereever Great Again.

Forged wrote:“And tell us, what are those oh-so-real, oh-so-important issues?“
...
Lesbians and dogs don’t make the top 100


Oh, well, maybe you'll help make Wherever a shithole still. At least you're there, not here.

Anonymous Andrew January 15, 2018 1:13 PM  

"Wealth inequality" The opportunity to be wealthy exists. Just need a little application of application, and plenty of citizens have lifted themselves out of poverty to a higher wage.

"Debt" & "Credit bubble" Are the same thing. Don't give a line of credit to a person who is economically unable to pay off that debt. It's how the housing bubble that exploded in 2007 got started. Likewise, put mechanisms in place before hand that do not allow financial institutions to give away money that will turn into debt/bad credit. A migrant strawberry picker in California should not ever qualify for a home loan, let alone a 600K home loan.

"North Korea" - I'm not worried, if the recent tax cuts don't kill me, the end of net neutrality, the end of obamacare, or global warming will kill me before Rocket Man does anything.


"Affordable health care" - You want single payer here in the US? Look at the VA as an example of what govt run single payer here would be. Because frankly, if you hate the governments problems with healthcare, just wait till you see their solutions. Plenty of horror stories out there in countries that do have single payer. Then again, the inability to walk into any doctors office here in the US and say "How much will this X-ray cost me?" is something that needs to be addressed.
However, in this current age of histrionics and turning it past 11, thats not going to happen

Anonymous Jack Amok January 15, 2018 1:15 PM  

Didn't Juvenal write about degenerate Roman women using small dogs as substitutes for children?

Cetera, if you like shooting dogs so damn much, you should go get a badge so you can do it for your job. But be careful who's dog you point a gun at, you're not the only one carrying. And some of us who have dogs and kids care about our dogs a whole lot more than we care about you.

Anonymous ScarletNumber January 15, 2018 1:20 PM  

@40

> But you know that if instead it was a married couple with 4 children, they'd be excoriated for "being that crazy to have so many kids."

I agree that people treating dogs as children is insane, but in their defense you don't have to put 4 dogs through college.

Blogger S1AL January 15, 2018 1:23 PM  


"I agree that people treating dogs as children is insane, but in their defense you don't have to put 4 dogs through college."

Why the hell would you send your kids to college in this day and age?

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 1:28 PM  

"Oh, well, maybe you'll help make Wherever a shithole still. At least you're there, not here."

I did go back....To Texas.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 1:30 PM  

""Wealth inequality" The opportunity to be wealthy exists. Just need a little application of application, and plenty of citizens have lifted themselves out of poverty to a higher wage. "

This is neither an explanation of wealth inequality nor an appreciation of the severe problems it causes.

Start over.

Blogger Pseudotsuga January 15, 2018 1:33 PM  

I grit my teeth in frustration when people refer to their "fur-babies" or refer to themselves as "parents" to their canine "children." One of my "pet" peeves.

Blogger Skyler the Weird January 15, 2018 1:38 PM  

The popping of the Credit Bubble will solve all those very important issues. When your hungry, what's really important gains a certain clarity.

Blogger The Kurgan January 15, 2018 1:48 PM  

Don't worry, all the people of the lie will be piled up on the same burning pyre. We won't forget to include you.

Anonymous Crew (not the one who makes stupid claims) January 15, 2018 1:57 PM  

OT, but what is the earliest known date that the Hultgreen-Curie Syndrome was used?

It needs to be documented better: https://infogalactic.com/info/Kara_Hultgreen#Notable_other_achievements

Blogger Chris Mallory January 15, 2018 1:59 PM  

DeeJay wrote:I'll still submit a flight between NYC and SF

That sounds as bad as a Greyhound trip on the Memphis to Detroit route. Uncle Sam had me ride that one a couple times.

Anonymous BBigGayKoranBurner January 15, 2018 2:01 PM  

Flew from Dallas to Phoenix a couple of weeks ago...saw multiple therapy dogs in both airports....WTF

Shitlibs claim regular dogs are therapy dogs so they can be with passengers.

Is there really any good reason you can't bring a dog into an airport, or a grocery store?

SJWs are not big on cleaning up after their dogs

"Lesbians raising the product of artificial insemination and women with furry little child-substitutes"...Creates not a single problem for anyone

I felt sorry for every boy I have ever seen raised by lesbians.

You don’t have a solution to broken families. Come back when you do.

Pinochet is my copilot

I can't decide if you're a moronic Libertarian or a pointless cuck"

Not mutually exclusive

What else you got? Shut off power to DieVerseCities and the free stuff army kills all the ""white"" leftists for us.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab January 15, 2018 2:02 PM  

Josh, don't you have a new little one? Are you getting enough sleep.

Blogger Bob Loblaw January 15, 2018 2:03 PM  

Meh. That old woman may have a dozen grandchildren. It would be far more disturbing if she were 30.

Blogger Bucephalus January 15, 2018 2:04 PM  

@54

"Cetera, if you like shooting dogs so damn much, you should go get a badge so you can do it for your job. But be careful who's dog you point a gun at, you're not the only one carrying. And some of us who have dogs and kids care about our dogs a whole lot more than we care about you".


Well said, and you beat me to it. (Standing ovation) :)

Anonymous Man of the Atom January 15, 2018 2:07 PM  

"Wealth inequality
Debt
Credit bubble
North Korea
SS trust fund
Affordable health care"

Globalists, leftists, and the mentally troubled prefer to treat the symptoms of the cultural disease. That better protects the disease, which they are cultivating, from being eradicated.

Anonymous Ominous Cowherd January 15, 2018 2:13 PM  

Forged wrote:I did go back....To Texas.

At least you aren't here. You're the Texicans' problem.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener January 15, 2018 2:15 PM  

"You're the Texicans' problem."

DOTR can't be far off.

Blogger Bucephalus January 15, 2018 2:19 PM  

@51

Hi Forged, would you say that children born into certain situations (broken home, poverty, etc.) as others here have stated,
are at a distinct disadvantage (statistically proven) from the get go? Do you believe those situations o be a root cause for any of the concerns you listed?
Since this is a blog, I am just curious as to your opinions regarding this, and for dialogue. Thanks!

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) January 15, 2018 2:49 PM  

Josh, don't you have a new little one? Are you getting enough sleep.

Yes. Probably not, but more than the first time.

Blogger Were-Puppy January 15, 2018 2:53 PM  

@11 Nate73
Conclusion: Send feminists to Indonesia to live in the jungle rehabilitating rescue apes. Everybody wins.
---

Can we send them to planet of the apes instead?

Blogger Silly but True January 15, 2018 3:02 PM  

For the second year in a row, the Netherlands is reporting that the fine traditional Danish name of Mohammad is the country's most popular baby name.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 3:03 PM  

I love niggers.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 3:06 PM  

"Hi Forged, would you say that children born into certain situations (broken home, poverty, etc.) as others here have stated,
are at a distinct disadvantage (statistically proven) from the get go? Do you believe those situations o be a root cause for any of the concerns you listed? "

There has never been a time when broken families and poverty didn't impact children. These things, however, are hardly the cause of extreme wealth inequality or the debt bubble.

Anonymous Didas Kalos January 15, 2018 3:15 PM  

Most dogs are fornicators. So, no, they do not go to heaven.:)

Anonymous Offended January 15, 2018 3:19 PM  

“the cause of extreme wealth inequality or the debt bubble”

Mods, spam this anti-semitism.

Blogger S1AL January 15, 2018 3:28 PM  

I'm actually a bit curious about this notion of "extreme wealth inequality", and how any half-educated person can claim that it's historically abnormal.

Blogger Shimshon January 15, 2018 3:29 PM  

Old news. A few years ago, someone I know in Los Angeles saw a cross-dressing Bruce Jenner walking a stroller with a dog in it. I believe xhe has more intersectional points than what Peter King saw.

Anonymous Sam the Man January 15, 2018 3:30 PM  

Forged is a troll

Don't touch the poo...

Or so I think it is a general rule of this blog. Trolls ignored soon go home to mommies basement.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 3:35 PM  

"I'm actually a bit curious about this notion of "extreme wealth inequality", and how any half-educated person can claim that it's historically abnormal."

Do you think there is any portion of the nation's wealth that, if controlled by 1% of the population, would be dangrously high?

Anonymous Eduardo January 15, 2018 3:39 PM  

Like what? 1.000.000 bucks for every 1 in the 99%?

What would happen then?

Ancient Times: The Return?

Anonymous Offended January 15, 2018 3:41 PM  

“controlled by 1% of the population”

Oy vey.... call the ADL!

Blogger haus frau January 15, 2018 4:21 PM  

@16 "BH, most "therapy dogs" are just a scam to get past senseless 'no dogs' rules. Is there really any good reason you can't bring a dog into an airport, or a grocery store?"

Lot of reasons unfortunately and all of them have to do with owners who are either ignorant of proper dog training and manners or who refuse to acquire them. I worked a farmer's market in Portlandia last year. It wasn't unusual for people to let their "furbaby" put it's muzzle on my stand where the food was sitting or to walk on a retractable leash 15 feet away from them in a crowded walkway. Selfish, entitled assholes. By the way, there was a story last summer of a therapy pitbull that mauled another passenger on a flight while sitting on its owner's lap. Pet bans are because people suck.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd January 15, 2018 4:24 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Redpill Angel January 15, 2018 4:27 PM  

Grown women caring for furbaby families are a symptom of a deeper problem: feminism lied and told women that children were a waste of our energies. Women lapped up the big lie, stopped having kids, and what do they end up doing with their precious time? Raising furbabies. The point being that nature cannot be denied; childless women will care for helpless small creatures instead of acting like men. I have pets, but any idiotic vet's assistants who refer to me as my pet's "mommy" are gently but firmly corrected.

Blogger The Reactionary January 15, 2018 4:28 PM  

Peter King is a boomer.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd January 15, 2018 4:30 PM  

Is it better that they treat animals like children instead of buying Bantus through questionable means? Treating an animal like a baby is more pathetic, but at the same time toy poodles never carjacked anyone.
What a ridiculous dilemma. An absolutely sick culture, as stated in the OP.

Blogger Zarathustra's Bastard January 15, 2018 4:32 PM  

Fucking hell Forged is a troll. More than half a dozen comments and all designed to derail. Why do people like that bother to post blog comments? What's the point?

An increasing number of women explicitly raising pets as substitute children or grandchildren is a bad sign for a society. No one could honestly believe that it wasn't.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 4:47 PM  

"An increasing number of women explicitly raising pets as substitute children or grandchildren is a bad sign for a society."

Maybe, but it's certainly not the worst sign by a long shot.

Wanna fix society?

1. Curtail immigration
2. Increase social safety net spending
3. Increase taxes on top 10%
4. Increase protection for union organizing
5. Replace critical infrastructure

The Dog ladies issue will take care of itself.

The consequences of not doing the above are perfectly laid out in the history of the world: social instability and class warfare.

Blogger Redpill Angel January 15, 2018 4:50 PM  

Although popular wisdom says that cat ladies are crazy, the saddest thing is that a compulsive desire to adopt and care for strays probably indicates a strong mothering instinct (otherwise known as love) that has been thwarted. Thus the crazy. They might have made decent mothers once upon a time.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 4:58 PM  

Forged wrote:Wanna fix society?

Eliminate the degeneracy. The debt, immigration, ifrastructure, etc will cure itself.
I also note that you're pro-union and pro-tax. So a White Nationalist, then?

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 5:23 PM  

"Eliminate the degeneracy."

What's your plan for that?

OpenID vfmshadow0342 January 15, 2018 5:31 PM  

@87:

Ultimately the faults of feminism are with men (who like Adam) ceded their God-given authority and chose women over God.

Short of a civilization reset event or God Almighty, I don't see the men in power changing the way they do things.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 5:54 PM  

Forged wrote:What's your plan for that?
The same way it was done for the 10,000 generations before Boomers.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 5:55 PM  

"The same way it was done for the 10,000 generations before Boomers."

Can you be more specific?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 5:56 PM  

@Forged,
I am not obligated to supply your pathetic ignorance of history and human relations. Go read AlphaGame and come back when you know something.

Anonymous A Most Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 15, 2018 6:00 PM  

Meanwhile, Grindr has been bought by the Chinese. The PRC government now will have access to all the profiles. Should make it even easier for them to get what they want from the DC swamp, the Hollywood swamp, the Silicon Valley swamp. Secrets are not kept by putting online.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 6:03 PM  

"I am not obligated to supply your pathetic ignorance of history and human relations."

Translation: I have no good ideas. Come back when you are the minimum height.

Anonymous Elder Son January 15, 2018 6:04 PM  

When the Lord your God brings you to the land you are about to invade and occupy, and He dislodges nations before you - the Hittites, Gigashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizites, Hivites, and Jebusites...

...Doom them to destruction.

To squeamish?

Blogger Cloudbuster January 15, 2018 6:43 PM  

Therapy dogs ate just a blatant scam to get your pet into the passenger compartment. It's annoying, but it is a rational strategy, because there is a not-insignificant number of pets that die or are injured when transported as cargo.

If I need to take a pet somewhere, I just drive.

Blogger Cloudbuster January 15, 2018 6:46 PM  

On the bright side, every one of these defectives that doesn't reproduce is preventing the creation of future defectives.

Anonymous Eduardo January 15, 2018 6:49 PM  

Wanna save the nation? Feel the Bern!

Yup... Aiiiiight.

Blogger papabear January 15, 2018 6:57 PM  

"And you are epistemically closed to the possibility that these "families" are a problem. I can't decide if you're a moronic Libertarian or a pointless cuck."

Maybe he's a boomer? haha

Blogger Chris Mallory January 15, 2018 6:58 PM  

Zarathustra's Bastard wrote:An increasing number of women explicitly raising pets as substitute children or grandchildren is a bad sign for a society.

So when the grandchildren are grown, in school or live on the other side of the country or the world an old woman having a pet dog that she babies is degenerate?

Why no discussion of the old men with small dogs riding on their shoulder as they go through the drive through at Burger King to buy the dog a cheeseburger?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 7:08 PM  

Chris Mallory wrote:Why no discussion of the old men with small dogs riding on their shoulder as they go through the drive through at Burger King to buy the dog a cheeseburger?
Because a dog is a friend, not a baby. There's nothing weird about buying your friend, who has no access to money, a cheeseburger. There's plenty wrong with pretending your friend is a baby when he is clearly not.

Anonymous Elder Son January 15, 2018 7:23 PM  

Who in the f**k puts their dog in a baby buggy?

Saying to my Lab, "Want some french fries," and watch him get all perky and slap happy, isn't the same thing as putting him in a baby buggy and strolling him around.

Blogger Zarathustra's Bastard January 15, 2018 7:39 PM  

Forged:
"1. Curtail immigration
2. Increase social safety net spending
3. Increase taxes on top 10%
4. Increase protection for union organizing
5. Replace critical infrastructure"


Sure, I'd back all of those, depending on the rules you're proposing for trade unions. But this:

The Dog ladies issue will take care of itself.

and this:

The consequences of not doing the above are perfectly laid out in the history of the world: social instability and class warfare.

are wild assertions, and the second is demonstrably false. It is not at all obvious that an extensive social welfare state promotes replacement level fertility. Quite the opposite, if the example of the Nordic countries are anything to go by. And to the claim that inequality promotes instability the lie is given by almost all of history: pick any empire that lasted 500 years and you'll see a chasm between the wealth and status of the rich and poor. Humanity lived with inequality for thousands of years; it couldn't survive more than a generation with not-having-babies.

The Twentieth Century laid to rest any naïve faith in salvation through political economy. Inequality and corruption are symptoms, not foundational causes.


Also, it's bloody ridiculous to demand that commenters on a blog have fleshed out political programmes. Whether or not the commenters here have a ready-to-implement solution to the problems breaking down relationships in our culture, the observation that increasing numbers of women are raising pets in lieu of children or grandchildren is a lamentable one.

Anonymous Jay Will January 15, 2018 8:00 PM  

Racism is still winning. Its the knock out blow.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 8:07 PM  

Jay Will wrote:Racism is still winning. Its the knock out blow.


And that's why Trump will be impeached NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

Anonymous Jay Will January 15, 2018 8:14 PM  

The future transendence of any top tribe will need to reconcile itself with breeding. Christianity breeds losers.

All babies should live, equals society of losers.

Therefore, genetics plus a way of seeing things that brings the group together.

You'll fail with rubbish men. They all got square jaws , the newcomers.

Anonymous Jay Will January 15, 2018 8:25 PM  

Its not a black pill, idiot.

Its fucking reality. This racism shite works. It only needs to last as long as it needs too.

Trump is a fight back, but..... who gives is a shit!! Yanks hate being racist before they hate being overtaken.

Who on here does ANYTHING to change the race thing?? I bet you are all dick suckers to blacks?

Who is "we", and then, who do "we" need to fucking hammer.

Your all wiggers? I'm ready now. I don't want to kill a sand nigger so John Cuntain gets to have 3 mansions. But the US white idiot will fight any fucking war he's told to do. Any chance of one we can believe in?



Anonymous Jay Will January 15, 2018 8:34 PM  

Akulkis said to sign for the reserve to get rid of the gamma.

But to fight fucking who? The people you serve fucking hate you. I should learn to fire a gun, and learn to live in harsh(er) conditions.

But in 2017 the hound is a fucking fool, and it is the wolf who leads, cos the fucking city people left. So let me be a wolf for you, but don't ever fucking lie to me like these scum do.

Am I wrong?

OpenID artisanaltoadshall January 15, 2018 8:37 PM  

Forged wrote:Can you be more specific?

When it comes to the societal issues we're dealing with, everything devolves to the family. When families are stable and healthy, they produce children with the best chance of success as adults. Healthy families have the best chance of producing stable communities and societies. Hurt the families and you hurt everything else, which is what no-fault divorce has accomplished.

The God-ordained purpose of marriage is to create a container in which children are reared until they're ready to leave home. No-fault divorce destroyed that and several generations later we're feeling the impact. There are no longer any political solutions (women vote), there are only individual solutions if one has the goal of a stable family with children. Currently only three are reasonably effective and all have their drawbacks.

1.) Wife up a virgin. It still works because the real divorce rate in such marriages is around 5%-8%. If the man maintains his frame and fitness, my guess is the chances of divorce are extremely small. However, there is the difficulty of finding a virgin willing to marry you. Even if that's accomplished, you're is still subject to all the dangers that exist in a no-fault divorce environment.


2.) Own the kids. Buy the eggs for IVF and pay surrogates to carry the children. Legally the father will "own" the children because no woman will have any parental rights to the child.

While this prevents separation of the children from their father, it denies them their biological mother. Neither does it provide them with a stepmother in a stable relationship. It does remove the possibility of her receiving custody and child support following a divorce and in a non-alimony state that may well produce a more stable marriage. However, there is a reason the "evil stepmother" is a historical trope.


3.) Polygyny. Most controversial of all is polygyny, a Biblical marriage that cannot legally be recognized as a marriage because in the US marriage is legally defined as monogamy only. The State cannot recognize it as a marriage, which means no divorce action is possible.

Properly structured, the incentives are arranged to reward good behavior and penalize the bad behavior of wives and husband. Everyone hates polygyny and a common enemy bonds the wives together with a sense of purpose under their husband's leadership. Some incorrectly consider polygyny my monomania, no, it's just an effective solution.

Drawbacks: Very few men can do it because women won't publicly share a man unless they believe he's extremely high value. Not many fit the criteria naturally and the vast majority of other men won't do the work to get there. Additionally, there's a lot of hostility toward such relationships from men who are incapable of achieving such a relationship. They claim polygyny is immoral and/or destructive to society. (I've dealt with their objections on my blog, I won't argue them here)


So, in terms of what works, that's it, because there are only individual solutions at this point. Find and marry a virgin, go the surrogate route or do the work required to acquire multiple wives. Have lots of kids, homeschool them and prepare them to live in the world they will inherit. The future belongs to those who show up for it. Especially if they're productive, can shoot straight and speak the truth.

Blogger MendoScot January 15, 2018 8:38 PM  

Yet still, they touch the poop.

Anonymous Forged January 15, 2018 8:45 PM  

"The Twentieth Century laid to rest any naïve faith in salvation through political economy. Inequality and corruption are symptoms, not foundational causes."

I don't know about "salvation", but the New Deal sure did stave off insurrection.

Anonymous Jay Will January 15, 2018 8:47 PM  

Its easy to disqualify it by calling it poop.

The best way to kill Yanks is to conscript them into a war. They will queue up to die in their fucking millions.



Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2018 8:52 PM  

@23

""Lesbians raising the product of artificial insemination and women with furry little child-substitutes"

Creates not a single problem for anyone, expect perhaps those who can't be bothered with anything different from themselves."

I take it you've never talked to anyone who was raized by a pair of lesbians or a pair of gays.

Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2018 9:07 PM  

@41

"“There is a real and significant cost to malformed and maladjusted youth coming out of creative(ly broken) families.“

You don’t have a solution to broken families. Come back when you do."



Shaming and stigmatization.

Why do we have rampant divorce and bastard children? Because Feminists insisted that "it's unfaaaaaaaaaaaaair" that widows with kids are treated better (i.e. public assistance and respect) than divorcee's with kids, and most especially mothers with a tribe of bastards, for whom the word "father's day" connoted "mass confusion."

Blogger Akulkis January 15, 2018 9:14 PM  

@51

"These aren't solutions for the simple reason that no more than 5% of the population would support any of the measures necessary to fulfill your plan. Folks like you think you have solutions. All you have are dreams.

What else you got?"

At one time, the illegitimacy rate among white Americans was under %5, and the illegitimacy rate among Black Americans was under 20%.

Now, the illegitimacy rate among whites is 30%, and among blacks is over 90%.

Do you know what changed?

Ending the social stigma of being a woman with a bunch of bastard kids, and instead, paying them.

Blogger Not a lefty January 15, 2018 9:23 PM  

Noah B The Savage GardenerJanuary 15, 2018 12:42 PM

"Preferring not to walk through dog feces is apparently the new racism."

Stay out of Paris. When I was there 20 years ago, there was a minefield of dog shit and street shitter shit. It was so bad, a friend asked me why everyone is so sad; why do they all have their heads down? They look sad.

Answer: avoiding dog and street shitter shit requires focus.

Paris is truly and completely shitty.

Blogger Zarathustra's Bastard January 15, 2018 9:26 PM  

On the contrary, if it weren't for the New Deal we'd be on Mars and have cured cancer by now.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 15, 2018 9:29 PM  

Jay Will wrote:Am I wrong?
In every possible way.

Anonymous Luke January 15, 2018 9:44 PM  

The "egg donor + gestational surrogate" route, while NEVER marrying/cohabitating/letting any woman legally adopt your children, of course, is doable by probably 20x as many American men as can either snag a worthwhile virgin wife or form & maintain a polygamous family. For that reason, I think it is the best idea, by far.

A fourth idea: have a (fake if needed) marriage to a foreign chick that NEVER comes to the U.S., while residing here. If nothing else, it should repel more than a few of the gold-diggers, while doing little to repel the chicks that genuinely just want your dick (as opposed to your wallet for 15x as long as they held their nose and sexed you).

Anonymous A Deplorable Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents January 15, 2018 10:08 PM  

Stay out of Paris. When I was there 20 years ago,

Dude, it's Current Year. There's a lot worse stuff than something a dog squatted out and it's all over Europe.

I'd rather walk two kilometers of Paris dog-fece encrusted street from 20 years ago than stroll through what I saw around Gare du Nord in 2016. Because dog crap doesn't follow you along barking in Arabic or grunting in something sub-Saharan while waving a dirty rag and a paper cup.

Blogger Nate73 January 15, 2018 10:09 PM  

Paris the city of lights is now the city of dogshit? What...?!

Anonymous Elder Son January 15, 2018 11:10 PM  

Imagine the shit if straight up traditional White men and women don't get their... shit together. Dog-shit will be the least of your worries.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener January 15, 2018 11:25 PM  

@99 Simple but brilliant move on the part of the Chinese. Good chance this will be one of the most fruitful intelligence feats in history, as that information could still be useful for manipulating American politicians and businessmen 30 years from now.

Anonymous Mr. Rational January 15, 2018 11:57 PM  

It's truly ironic to see people here talk about "the degeneracy" in the same way that hood rats talk about "the violence".

"Degeneracy" is a trait, not a thing.  It's not a miasma or spell.  People either act in degenerate ways, or they do not.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 16, 2018 12:41 AM  

@Forger,
I've demonstrated my ability. The only ability you've demonstrated is the ability to sneer, to fail to understand ordinary conversation, to feign superiority despite your rather obvious intellectual deficit, and to try, and fail, to lay cunning rhetorical traps.
We have dozens of volunteers every day who demonstrate those qualities.Not a good start.

Anonymous Hezekiah Garrett January 16, 2018 1:04 AM  

Well, it was great knowing all you poop-fingers before you got spammed.

Blogger Rashadjin January 16, 2018 2:29 AM  

In my defense, re: The Poop, I didn't know what I was dealing with until his 'your solutions won't get 5% support' bit. Now I know, or close enough.

I'm not entirely sure what ideology Forged is possessed by, exactly, but he is exactly like a post-modernist/cultural Marxist in thinking and arguing. And I'd be zero surprised if he really is from Texas because the university system there makes people like him.

The traditional model not getting 5% support is your classic case of projection on his part, because 5% is about the max of the LGBT+ slice of society and thus the hard minimum of support for their particular lifestyles despite the social cost to the rest of us. Beyond that bit of projection, his argument basically boils down to "It won't work and doesn't have popular support because I don't like it and it would actually solve these problems I pretend to care about".

Forged is deceit and lies from top to bottom. And his thread is a classic sophist one, that old 'trying to nail snot to a wall' observation. Start with 'Your issues don't matter' and shift to 'you have no solutions' to 'your solutions don't work' to hollow facade to hollow facade of denials, deflections and arbitrarily shifting standards.

If you're anything like a concrete, dialectic type, the visceral reaction to people like him is to fire up the wood chipper. Or the helicopter. Properly so, because he's an abomination against truth.

About the best you can hope for is to point out how much he hates children, because that actually is true - his positions and posturing are predicated on the suffering of children being fine and dandy. Might clue the normies in enough to call it a day.

Anonymous GodEmperorMemes January 16, 2018 3:51 AM  

Biracial children *are* easily mistaken for monkeys. Don't feel bad for your mistake.

Anonymous GodEmperorMemes January 16, 2018 3:54 AM  

Well said.

Anonymous GodEmperorMemes January 16, 2018 3:56 AM  

We do: Christianity.
YOU don't have a solution to broken families.

Anonymous GodEmperorMemes January 16, 2018 3:58 AM  

Yeah, that just shows how deep the Convergence runs in mainstream evangelical circles. But that's the inevitable result of letting women into leadership positions.

Blogger Akulkis January 16, 2018 4:04 AM  

"Can you be more specific?"

1. So your own f*ing homework.

2. We are not your research staff, nor your tutors.

3. If you don't know about societal norms before 1950, then go out and learn. Hell, even Hollywood movies from the '40s and '50s will show you what pre-Boomer society looked like and how it behaved.

4. And don't you EVER demand that we do your homework for you ever again.

5. Yes, really.

Blogger Akulkis January 16, 2018 4:05 AM  

@Forged

"Translation: I have no good ideas. Come back when you are the minimum height."

Shut up, moron

Blogger Akulkis January 16, 2018 4:11 AM  

@Jay Will

It's not the war that kills the gamma in you.

It's training to prepare for war in an organization which does not tolerate gamma behavior that kills the gamma in you.

Fighting an actual war is merely icing on the cake (where personal development is concerned), EVEN IF its a bloody stupid war.

Blogger Akulkis January 16, 2018 4:15 AM  

4th solution to no- fault divorce culture

Tell father-in-law that in the event that his darling daughter divorces you, you'll be literally gunning for him and his wife....so he had best make sure that darling daughter understands what vows are, and frivorce is absolutely NOT an option.

Blogger Akulkis January 16, 2018 4:18 AM  

By the way, you'll never be a wolf if you can't even manage to learn to be a hound.

Blogger Akulkis January 16, 2018 8:44 AM  

@73

"Conclusion: Send feminists to Indonesia to live in the jungle rehabilitating rescue apes. Everybody wins.
---

Can we send them to planet of the apes instead?"


.... uh... They would see that as a reward for their miscreant behavior. So... um.... no.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash January 16, 2018 12:50 PM  

Akulkis wrote:If you don't know about societal norms before 1950, then go out and learn. Hell, even Hollywood movies from the '40s and '50s will show you what pre-Boomer society looked like and how it behaved.
We'll even make it easy. Ready Pride And Prejudice. That ought to be easy for a feminized soyboi like you. When you understand what the central plot-driving event is in the book and the effect it had on everyone's lives, and what impact it had, not only on the actors, but on every single person of their acquaintance, and the lengths they went to and were prepared to go to to deal with it, you might understand.
As an example, the bribe to Mr Wickham is estimated at £10,000. that nets out to over $2,000,000 at today's silver price.

Blogger Feather Blade January 16, 2018 2:31 PM  

Prayers answered for the Trumpslide wrote: She got the dog from her sister, who didn't want him anymore. I didn't realize he was a "designer breed"

Isn't "designer breed" the modern euphemism for "super expensive mutt"?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts