ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, February 19, 2018

Fast and Furious II


The Anonymous Conservative suspects that school shootings are directly related to the Deep State's increasingly desperate attempts to disarm the American public.
If Q is correct, and these school shootings only started once sending kids to therapy became fashionable because the shooters are being programmed while in therapy, there is no end to the disturbing implications. First is obviously the nature of the people in power who would think nothing of programming an innocent kid to murder, and ruin his entire life, while killing scores of other innocent children. These are astonishingly evil people, in full control of the nation from behind the scenes, if this is true.

Second is the idea that this is being done to further gun control. That means the gun control is only the initial objective. What is step two, once they have enacted the gun control? What are they planning which requires our population be rendered entirely incapable of resisting? What do they want to do, which they know is so horrific it would make everyone so enraged they would rebel openly if they tried it? Think how evil these people would be if this is true. Nothing is impossible. Demanding mandatory euthanasia at age 70? Mandatory abortions of all children after number two? Child sacrifices to Molloch for the benefit of the elites? Governmental kidnappings and forced organ transplants for the elites?
It sounds crazy, of course. But then, if we have learned anything over the last 10 years, it is that the conspiracy theorists are usually more or less right. Remember when you had to be a tin foil hat-wearer to believe that the government was electronically spying on everyone? Remember when the idea that government agencies were laundering money, running drugs, and walking illegal guns was totally beyond the realm of credibility?

Let's face it, any government that has been caught planning to commit domestic terrorism against its own citizens in order to justify a war against Cuba is capable of anything.

Fortunately, given the ongoing progress of the God-Emperor in his campaign against the corrupt bureaucrats, we should find out the truth regarding these sociopathic operations in the reasonably near future. I suspect this sort of thing only scratches the surface of what Q and others warn is literally beyond imagination.

The thing is, whatever psychopath came up with the inspiration for these programs completely failed to understand basic American psychology. No American with even a modicum of an instinct for self-preservation is going to a) disarm himself and b) trust the government to protect him and his family when c) the government has permitted 130 million aliens to move in next door and d) the police have no legal obligation to protect or defend anyone.

If there are more school shootings, then Americans will give up their schools, not their guns. All the media drum-beating is pointless, as it has been for the last 30 years, because any politician who comes out and endorses more gun control will be punished brutally at the polls.

It is worth noting that both the FBI and the Broward County Sheriff's Office were strangely reluctant to do anything that might impede Cruz shooting up the school, even though they had both been alerted to his intentions by Cruz and others.
As was reported on Friday, the FBI had been alerted that a particular pasty-faced virgin down in Florida was probably going to shoot up his old school. He had put up social-media posts to that effect, cleverly shielding his identity from the steely-eyed G-men by signing his legal name to those public threats. The epigones of J. Edgar Hoover may not be Sherlock Holmes, but presumably they can read, and some public-minded citizen took some screen shots and sent them to the FBI.

The FBI of course did what the relevant authorities did in the case of Omar Mateen, the case of Nidal Hasan, the case of Adam Lanza: nothing.

We could replace these guys with trained monkeys, if we could train monkeys to be self-important.

The FBI has ‘protocols’ for handling specific credible threats of that sort, ‘protocol’ here being a way of saying, ‘Pick up the phone and call the local field office or, if we really want to get wild, the local police.’

The Friday press conference on that little oversight was a masterpiece of modern bureaucracy. The FBI has “protocols” for handling specific credible threats of that sort, “protocol” here being a way of saying, “Pick up the phone and call the local field office or, if we really want to get wild, the local police.” “The protocol was not followed,” the FBI bureaucrats explained. Well, no kidding. Why not? No answer — the question wasn’t even asked aloud. Did law enforcement’s ball-dropping mean that a preventable massacre went unprevented because of bureaucratic failure? “I don’t think anybody could say that,” says Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, who is leading the investigation. His department had over the years received no fewer than 20 calls related to the shooter. What about that? “Make no mistake about it, America, the only one to blame for this incident is the killer himself,” which is exactly the sort of thing a sanctimonious schmuck says when he doesn’t want to consider the institutional failures right in front of his taxpayer-subsidized nose and the culpable negligence — to say nothing of the sand-pounding stupidity — of his own agency.

The FBI has a budget of $3.5 billion, almost all of which goes to salaries, benefits, and other personnel costs. Do you know how many employees the FBI field office in South Florida has? It has more than 1,000. Do you know how many employees the FBI has in total? It has 35,158 employees. It has 13,084 agents and 3,100 intelligence analysts.

And not one of them could pick up the phone to forward vital intelligence gathered by the grueling investigative work of picking up the phone and taking a tip from a tipster. Would the sheriff have taken that call more seriously than his department took the 20 other calls relating to the killer?
Occam's Razor suggests that the reason the FBI did nothing to interfere with Cruz, Mateen, Hasan, or Lanza is because they did not wish to dissuade them from their actions. When both the logic and the evidence contradicts your assumptions, it is wise to question them.

Labels: ,

109 Comments:

Blogger phunktor February 19, 2018 8:10 AM  

So the polls are the problem, eh? Hmmm. Let me think for a moment..
-- George Soros, Highway 61

Blogger Stilicho February 19, 2018 8:11 AM  

Read the first quoted paragraph again: that is exactly how the left views the military and boot camp-- children being programmed to kill other children. It is really any stretch to think they would treat schoolchildren any differently? In the minds of leftist they were drafted as cannon fodder the day they entered public school and began their indoctrination.

OpenID bc64a9f8-765e-11e3-8683-000bcdcb2996 February 19, 2018 8:15 AM  

Oh, we're just gonna' have to tear down this perfectly good school, and replace it with a new one.
Because soap, water, and paint just aren't enough to get all the educational bells and whistles "our" children deserve!
"I refuse to go back to school until somebody does something that we protesters APPROVE of!"
CaptDMO
CaptDMO

Blogger S1AL February 19, 2018 8:15 AM  

Statistics don't bear it out. School shootings per capita have kept pace with population since the 1840's.

Blogger Quilp February 19, 2018 8:23 AM  

"If there are more school shootings, then Americans will give up their schools, not their guns."
Ayup.

Blogger Shimshon February 19, 2018 8:25 AM  

@3 S1AL is that school shootings by children?

Blogger BassmanCO February 19, 2018 8:30 AM  

There were kids with muskets shooting up schools, S1AL?

Blogger Al From Bay Shore February 19, 2018 8:30 AM  

The Q commentaries are getting ahead of me. I'm still tyrna' wrap my mind around the idea of North Korea being a puppet state of the Deep State. Now this Project Mk Ultra business has popped up.

Because something is "far-fetched" does not mean it is not true though.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2018 8:32 AM  

This is the dumbest conspiracy theory since ChemTrails.

Blogger Shimshon February 19, 2018 8:32 AM  

Q posted this image yesterday about "Liddle Kidz":

http://qanonposts.com/images/0ac9f1a7bcac881a89f7b4004f20fffe82791d30e8f9a2704aeb28241820afc5.png

Trump also recently tweeted about "Liddle" Adam Schiff. Could be a coincidence, but given everything else I've read, I have my doubts.

Blogger Desdichado February 19, 2018 8:33 AM  

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/02/16/schuls-within-schools/

Heartiste has another interesting angle on the Parkland scenario; reading between the lines there, it being a quick flash of tribal warfare as the "white Hispanic" Nikolas de Jesus Cruz lashed out against the Jews.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer February 19, 2018 8:39 AM  

I happened to be overseas when the shooting happened, so I was getting my news from Sky and the BBC. First thing I noticed was that they seemed to be very exercised over a school shooting in the United States and very interested in advancing the cause of gun control in another country. I also noticed that the "experts" they brought on all said they were for "common sense" gun laws, and then rattled off a bunch of proposed laws that are already in effect.

Blogger JACIII February 19, 2018 8:39 AM  

The drugs boys are given to make them docile and behave are also used (off label) for enhanced ability at recall (test taking), and concentration.

What's the over/under Ritalin et al are chemically similar to LSD and other suspected "mind control" drugs.

This would explain the current youngsters' devotion to dogmatic leftist nonsense. They are chemically convinced.

Blogger Keyser Soze February 19, 2018 8:40 AM  

Who needs therapy when the SSRI’s get it done so well. The whole current pharmocopia, is certainly beyond questioning it’s health value, with testing, peer review not able to hit the 50% verified mark. In my own family, the Statins have been exposed as serious rage inducers. Can’t trust any meds nowadays.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 19, 2018 8:52 AM  

"Nothing is impossible. Demanding mandatory euthanasia at age 70? Mandatory abortions of all children after number two? Child sacrifices to Molloch for the benefit of the elites? Governmental kidnappings and forced organ transplants for the elites?"

Poster either lacks imagination, or is attempting to avoid overwhelming delicate sensibilities.

"This is the dumbest conspiracy theory since ChemTrails."

If you want to make that argument, you'd probably better go at it from the angle of the opposition being too stupid to pull it off, rather than them lacking the malicious intent.

Blogger JACIII February 19, 2018 8:57 AM  

Predicted along with flying cars (still waiting!), mars colonies, and single pill dietary needs was the "super learning" drug. Take a pill and you only need to be told something once to retain it forever.

We didn't stop to think the corollary to "super learning" was "instantly convinced" of anything you are told.

Blogger James Dixon February 19, 2018 8:57 AM  

The mere fact that we can no longer dismiss this type of story out of hand tells you all you need to know about how bad things have gotten.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2018 9:00 AM  

"If you want to make that argument, you'd probably better go at it from the angle of the opposition being too stupid to pull it off, rather than them lacking the malicious intent."

There are tons of reasons its an amazingly dumb idea. First of all... it hasn't worked at all. In fact its had the opposite effect. going back to Columbine the momentum has all been on the pro-2A side. Everyone forgets.. Columbine happened when the Assault Weapons Ban was still in place.

Blogger YIH February 19, 2018 9:01 AM  

@9 Shimshon:
Here's a working link version.
It runs too far into the right hand column for select and ''open in new tab'' to work.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 19, 2018 9:01 AM  

So remove the threat of sanction and how would Page and Sztrok behave towards them "ignorant hillbillies?"

Blogger S1AL February 19, 2018 9:03 AM  

"There were kids with muskets shooting up schools, S1AL?"

"S1AL is that school shootings by children?"

The earliest school shooter for which I've seen a recorded incident was never found. It was in California. Thing is, there was only one incident from that decade that I've seen, which makes sense because (a) per capita, (b) sparse records.

But seriously, you guys sound like Piers Morgan right now.

Blogger Shimshon February 19, 2018 9:03 AM  

@17 Nate, since when has the left not doubled down, regardless of the failure of their efforts? Is Global Warming (now referred to as Climate Change) no longer a thing, despite not gaining traction for decades?

That being said, I think chemtrails sounds stupid and overly paranoid.

Blogger YIH February 19, 2018 9:09 AM  

JACIII wrote:The drugs boys are given to make them docile and behave are also used (off label) for enhanced ability at recall (test taking), and concentration.

What's the over/under Ritalin et al are chemically similar to LSD and other suspected "mind control" drugs.

This would explain the current youngsters' devotion to dogmatic leftist nonsense. They are chemically convinced.

It's not chemically similar to LSD. It's in the Amphetamine family, a distant cousin to 'meth'.

Blogger Emmanuel Mateo-Morales February 19, 2018 9:09 AM  

@7

That thing with North Korea isn't so hard to believe if you consider that lots of elements of the Deep State are part of a larger global conspiracy to make Tower of Babel 2.0 (now with air conditioning) and a war with North Korea has a higher degree of happening than all the other alternatives and going south for the US in such a way that it losses its superpower status decisively, thusly removing one of the last major barriers to their desire for total global control.

Blogger VD February 19, 2018 9:11 AM  

This is the dumbest conspiracy theory since ChemTrails.

Just wait. It's considerable more credible than Operation Northwoods and less stupid than Fast and Furious. And both of those proved true in the end.

Remember, "these people are stupid". Just because it obviously won't work doesn't mean that they know that.

Blogger Robert Browning February 19, 2018 9:15 AM  

The biggest obstacle to enslaving a free people is the gun. And Moshiach is not going to come until the coast is clear.

Blogger Shimshon February 19, 2018 9:18 AM  

Just because their goal of gun confiscation won't work, doesn't mean they don't stop thinking this time will be different. Always looking for the literal kill shot. They want a Dunblane. One school shooting to rule them all. This time, Cruz was filmed with a MAGA hat!!! And he's white and straight (unlike that idiot Mateen guy)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's their thought process, at least.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 19, 2018 9:20 AM  

"First thing I noticed was that they seemed to be very exercised over a school shooting in the United States and very interested in advancing the cause of gun control in another country."

This one constantly gets on my nerves. Some European countries have made it a point of pride, that they're better because of disarmament.

The best response is to point out that they're lucky it hasn't destroyed them yet, but it's only a matter of time.

The secondary jab is to point out that their citizens believe they are too irresponsible/immoral to own weapons.

Blogger Lazarus February 19, 2018 9:35 AM  

, because any politician who comes out and endorses more gun control will be punished brutally at the polls.

And they all know it.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Just like they don’t want to solve the DACA problem, why didn’t the Democrats pass gun control legislation when they had both the House & Senate during the Obama Administration. Because they didn’t want to, and now they just talk!

Blogger The Observer February 19, 2018 9:57 AM  

All the media drum-beating is pointless, as it has been for the last 30 years, because any politician who comes out and endorses more gun control will be punished brutally at the polls.

Hence the plan to replace the populace.

Blogger Logan February 19, 2018 10:02 AM  

VD wrote:This is the dumbest conspiracy theory since ChemTrails.

Just wait. It's considerable more credible than Operation Northwoods and less stupid than Fast and Furious. And both of those proved true in the end.

Remember, "these people are stupid". Just because it obviously won't work doesn't mean that they know that.


Media companies profit from shootings and fuel them by suggesting that people who need treatment should surrender their rights in exchange. I wouldn't be surprised if the mainstream media spends more analyzing how to profit from these shootings than the entire CIA budget. I also wouldn't be surprised if the CIA realized this and tried anyways.

Blogger Dire Badger February 19, 2018 10:03 AM  

Well, look at how easily 9/11 allowed the (now in it's 17th year) temporary suspension of American rights called the 'patriot act' and it's abomination of an offspring, Homeland Security.

The fact that these two things still exist is proof positive that 'engineered' attacks against Americans are a great strategy for exploiting and consolidating power. Believe me, I am 100% pro-Trump, but until he kills the patriot act's successor, the "USA Freedom Act" and dismantles the HSA he's still got a lot of work to do.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 19, 2018 10:07 AM  

Sudafed gave me seriously dark and violent thoughts, damn scary stuff and that is a mild decongestant suitable for most people, but it is not allowed in my house.

The Pharma industry to rule us all.

Blogger Duke Norfolk February 19, 2018 10:09 AM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:This one constantly gets on my nerves. Some European countries have made it a point of pride, that they're better because of disarmament.



Yes, the arrogant and patronizing attitude that exudes from those kind of Europeans and Aussies on this issue is galling.

It seems that maybe attitudes may be changing a bit at the margin now that they're getting a good taste of "diversity", as well as the overbearing hand of the EU. Am I right about that?

Similar to some lefties here suddenly decided that having a gun might be a good thing when Trump was elected.

Blogger Dr Caveman February 19, 2018 10:20 AM  

One link between increased school shootings and more therapy can come from studies such as this one: Antidepressants increase the risk of suicide, violence and homicide at all ages
More therapy = more prescribed medication = more med-induced violence

Blogger pyrrhus February 19, 2018 10:20 AM  

Forty years ago, Israel responded to a terrorist attack on a school by putting an armed guard in every school and also arming and training a few teachers. Zero school shootings since....
And the reason that hasn't happened in America is.....obvious.

Blogger Dr Caveman February 19, 2018 10:21 AM  

Here's that study
http://www.bmj.com/content/358/bmj.j3697/rr-4

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2018 10:25 AM  

This is quite the rabbit hole. The investigating Sheriff, the State AG, and the schools Superintendent all have strange ties. Virtually all of the school shooters in the last few years have been in therapy. The school had many camera, but none were in the correct place to record anything of this. Coincidence??!

The Anons have dug up tons of material on projects like MKUltra, Monarch, and Paperclip, and they existed (documented) and some still exist, and for multiple purposes. In the early stages, blackmail was more important then pushing people into desired directions.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume February 19, 2018 10:27 AM  

The video that Anonymous Conservative had of Derren Brown hypnotizing a young man to assassinate Stephen Fry was, if true, fascinating, riveting even. And very chilling.

Blogger Thucydides February 19, 2018 10:35 AM  

Probably a better short term solution (outside of home schooling, which is the primary solution is to change the "Active shooter drills" from cowering like rabbits to preparing yourselves to take positive action.

I'll note that in both flight 93 and the Paris train attack, the civilian counterattack was done in the worst tactical scenario possible: a frontal assault down a single avenue of approach, yet they were successful in stopping the attacks (true, at the cost of flight 93).

Of course, active scenarios like this presuppose people prepared to take action, and that does require training and preparation.

Blogger Sevron February 19, 2018 10:37 AM  

Left unremarked is that they took him alive. When was the last time a mass shooter didn’t go out guns blazing or shoot him self?

Blogger Nate February 19, 2018 10:53 AM  

"Just wait. It's considerable more credible than Operation Northwoods and less stupid than Fast and Furious. And both of those proved true in the end.

Remember, "these people are stupid". Just because it obviously won't work doesn't mean that they know that."

Fast and Furious was the ATF. This is the FBI. The ATF has an epic history of being stupid to the point that defies description. The FBI has been merely incompetent for a few decades.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2018 10:55 AM  

i do have a really good friend from church that's a US Marshall. He hates the FBI. They never stop any real terrorist threats, and the only "plots" they stop are the ones they themselves create.

So... as always... there is no need to jump to malicious intent when common ineptitude will suffice.

Blogger Andrew February 19, 2018 10:56 AM  

Sometimes it may be enough for the Deep State to shift the narrative and get the country merely talking about gun control for a few months, even if nothing comes of it. Perhaps in an effort to try and reset a chess board that had been moving increasingly against them.

Blogger tuberman February 19, 2018 10:58 AM  

Does not make any difference which agency did Fast and Furious, as Holder and his boss were behind it, and that traitorous project was far more than just selling guns to the Mexican Drug Kings.

Blogger Salt February 19, 2018 11:02 AM  

Nate wrote:There are tons of reasons its an amazingly dumb idea. First of all... it hasn't worked at all. In fact its had the opposite effect. going back to Columbine the momentum has all been on the pro-2A side. Everyone forgets.. Columbine happened when the Assault Weapons Ban was still in place.

Wish I could post a pic... but here ....

https://suzannewynnell.wordpress.com/obsessions/far-side-school-for-gifted/

Blogger Desdichado February 19, 2018 11:04 AM  

Sevron wrote:Left unremarked is that they took him alive. When was the last time a mass shooter didn’t go out guns blazing or shoot him self?
It's not unremarked. It's pretty much common knowledge that he ditched his gun and jacket and tried to blend in with the victims to walk away, but he was pointed out by other students.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd February 19, 2018 11:04 AM  

I've heard that can be unbearable. I've also heard that Benadryl in large doses is the most disturbing drugs you can take. The experiences described by people on Benadryl just seems like hell.
These SSRI drugs are probably never ch worse in the long run, even.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd February 19, 2018 11:07 AM  

It use to be a common thing that when northerners came to the Deep South, they first chided the natives for their attitude towards dindus, but six months in they would turn into veritable klansmen. Maybe now that they have excessive diversity and can't live inside cities they will join us in increasing numbers in accepting the truth about the dindu reality. That's a welcome development.

Blogger Patrick Kelly February 19, 2018 11:11 AM  

I probably missed it, but I haven't seen any video clearly ID'ing this kid as the shooter, or any witness saying they actually saw him shoot anyone.

I'm happy to check out any appropriate links.

Blogger LP9 February 19, 2018 11:14 AM  

40 I thought it was very strange the 19 yr old wasn't going for a suicide by police as well. Not looking forward to year plus trial for the teen. I suggest CNN is so triggered by GETUS they will forget about this as they did Chltsville - the system/media etc., do not care about you, your family or anyone's safety and $ but their own, if it means more school shootings to brainwash kids into gun control it reveals our true decline; to be ran around by women and children.

American children are groomed for sex, violence, excessive screen exposure very young in life thanks to endless screens and idiots talking about safe sex (insert disney).

Besides our so very best 130 million newbies are here complete with Islam to make America dumber also with great success America's silent generation and boomers ensured the legality and sacrament of abortion.

50 to 70 million deaths later they system waxes with tears RE: another shooting, this is not a attempt at gun control, the kids needs to understand nothing will change, this is a furtherance for homeschooling even if it means teens home alone with an online school while mom and dad work also pull the children from daycare and let older siblings baby sit, its not ideal but its clear that giving our children to mordor in daycare to any American schoolz managed by the wicked NEA must close.

If the kids do march in DC and around the country will antifa appear?

How ironic, scary is such a easy soft target for more injury to minor children in another gun free zone. What a waste of time, drugged kids via pharma, vaxxed, all emotional, grieving in full view of the public to further brainwash the dumbest away from self preservation.

Despite the fact that teens into ages 25-27 are completely immature without a fully developed prefrontal cortex - marching is a terrible idea which is why it might take place and more blood will be shed there too.

Do not bother with the drinking, smoking or military regulation ages, all 3 kill and serve self destruction considering we have a decade plus long war to nowhere.

Blogger Koanic February 19, 2018 11:37 AM  

> So... as always... there is no need to jump to malicious intent when common ineptitude will suffice.

Agreed. The conspiracy to take advantage of these addled shooters is obvious and Vox has already written about it - demons playing some FPS. The conspiracy and mental illness communities blend into each other and you have to discern the difference. Real "mind control" looks like that cult that was running South Korea.

There is absolutely zero need to risk an intervention to cause school shootings when teh USA already has plenty of alienated teenage men imprisoned in hostile institutions, drugged with SSRIs, and given easy access to firearms, school shooter hagiography, and tactical virtual reality training.

Blogger Sam Gem February 19, 2018 11:39 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Sam Gem February 19, 2018 11:40 AM  

I find it very interesting that the suspect told investigators that he heard voices in his head telling him to carry out the shooting, and giving him instructions on what to do to conduct the attack.

Google “Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons” to find a FOIA requested document describing how the military has been working toward producing effect like internal voices for at least a decade.

Blogger Rick February 19, 2018 11:46 AM  

And it’s working just fine on the left side of the voting public.

Blogger Chris Mallory February 19, 2018 11:47 AM  

Sevron wrote:Left unremarked is that they took him alive. When was the last time a mass shooter didn’t go out guns blazing or shoot him self?

Marshall County High School Jan 23 2018.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2018 11:47 AM  

"Does not make any difference which agency did Fast and Furious, as Holder and his boss were behind it, and that traitorous project was far more than just selling guns to the Mexican Drug Kings. "

Bzzzt. Fast and Furious pre-dates Holder. The gun walking program started with Operation Wide Reciever in 2006.

Blogger Koanic February 19, 2018 11:53 AM  

It's credible that intelligence agencies use Cubans, Communists and Muslim men as patsies. Those are motivated individuals who just need organizational assistance to become the tip of the spear. A government agency lacks zealots, and zealots lack bureaucratic support; it's a good match.

However, there is no credible mechanism for mind-controlling crazy people into mass violence, beyond the one we already know, that is highly effective: SSRIs. Instead, one finds in the testimony external rationalizations of obviously internal paranoid and schizophrenic symptoms.

Blogger KBuff February 19, 2018 11:56 AM  

Too many 'mistakes' have been made for me to think the FBI is merely incompetent. They've intentionally mislead the public many times, including TWA 800, the Boston Marathon, and Russian collusion. I have no confidence what they say about Cruz is truthful in the slightest.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2018 12:01 PM  

"They've intentionally mislead the public many times"

the decisions to cover up 800 and Oklahoma City have nothing to do with the FBI.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2018 12:03 PM  

as a point to support my claim about Flight 800... the FBI doesn't have the power to tell the US Navy to delay their search for black boxes in shallow water.

Blogger S. Misanthrope February 19, 2018 12:11 PM  

I was given an adult dose of sudafed as a very young child. The effects were akin to the (largely false/exaggerated) terror and hallucinatory effects of LSD. I think it's my second-earliest memory, and it's certainly the longest and clearest memory I have from before age 4.

Blogger LES February 19, 2018 12:15 PM  

History of school shootings

"The earliest known United States shooting to happen on school property was the Pontiac's Rebellion school massacre on July 26, 1764, where four Lenape American Indian entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and killed nine or ten children (reports vary). Only two children survived."

Blogger Azimus February 19, 2018 12:24 PM  

OT but not off-topic. Did you guys see that Flynn reversed his plea?

The swamp she is draining!

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/

Blogger Cloudbuster February 19, 2018 12:36 PM  

The Darren Brown video that Anonymous Conservative links to is just embarrassingly ridiculous and staged. P.T. Barnum was an optimist.

Blogger Cloudbuster February 19, 2018 12:40 PM  

BassmanCO wrote:There were kids with muskets shooting up schools, S1AL?

There was not a large school-industrial complex in the 1700s and most of the 1800s. Nor were there gun-free zones. You didn't find hundreds or thousands of kids crowded into what is, effectively, a minimum security institution.

Blogger Starboard February 19, 2018 1:02 PM  

“His department had over the years received no fewer than 20 calls related to the shooter. What about that? “Make no mistake about it, America, the only one to blame for this incident is the killer himself,” which is exactly the sort of thing a sanctimonious schmuck says when he doesn’t want to consider the institutional failures right in front of his taxpayer-subsidized nose”

The killer might be the only one to blame for pulling the trigger, but not following up on the calls warning about him? That’s on law enforcement. Like, literally, it is their job.

“I have sinned against You in thought, word, and deed, by what I have done, and _by what I have left undone_...”

Blogger seeingsights February 19, 2018 1:28 PM  

Psychological experiments in school backed by the government has happened before. The Unabomber, when he was in school, was on the receiving end--and misled about-a psychological experiment backed by the the Defense Department.
That is a fact, not a conspiracy theory.
Can't demonstrate it, but my sense is that that unethical experimentation messed up his mind.
Also being highly intelligent--he was a math major--his methods were more effective (from his point of view )than mass shootings.

Blogger Anonymous Conservative February 19, 2018 1:58 PM  

Interesting. Something in that video is either intriguing people, or causing them to dismiss it out of hand. It is funny it produces such divergent responses.

I've been fascinated by hypnosis for a while now, and looking into it, primarily to help convince people in debate and guide them to agreement. I can even see times where I have been asked to do something and distracted by another process, simply did it to placate whoever asked, without critically thinking about it. There have even been a time or two that I have realized after if I had been focused I would have thought about it and said no.

It is a real phenomenon, the question is just how far the brain will go and what it can control, when following orders to do things and the critical function is off. I agree you can't trust a person dancing like a chicken shows deep subconscious control, but you can find videos of pretty ridiculous pain tolerance, and since pain detection and horror at some needle stuck through your hand would seem an unconscious function, I am inclined to think turning off memory, or focusing on an action like shooting to the exclusion of everything else, is possible.

Go back and check the kid blush when he realizes that Brown took his shoe from him and put it in the crock while they were in conversation. I just don't see that being acting. I don't think this happened as fast as it appeared on the tape, and I am not sure Brown effectively reprogrammed him, though hopefully he did. But I do think with a small subset of the population, this is possible, and this kid was effectively programmed to enter a mode and do something when conditions were right.

Still interesting there are those who think it totally ridiculous. I'd be interested to see if you felt the same way after viewing a ton of hypnosis videos of heart rate changes, pain tolerance, and the like.

BTW, Thx for the link Vox,

Blogger Koanic February 19, 2018 2:19 PM  

> Still interesting there are those who think it totally ridiculous. I'd be interested to see if you felt the same way after viewing a ton of hypnosis videos of heart rate changes, pain tolerance, and the like.

If individuals were programmable via hypnosis as code is to robots then the world would be a radically different place. It's a gimmick with limited utility. There is no need to seek exotic psychological explanations for the Cruz shooting. His Ashkenazi heritage, deep eye sockets, broken home life, social rejection and history of animal abuse are all far more relevant.

All governments are interested in controlling their populations' minds, but hypnosis is a minor tool in the kit. If it really worked the serious PUAs would be all over it. They tested it to death and then mostly shelved it. That said, you can do some impressive things with an LTR if you add cult conditioning. And we see that in e.g. South Korea.

It's not new, it's old: cultic hypnotic ritual binds primitive tribes together. Hypnosis is weak insofar as it relies on verbal instructions, because that's not where the game is played.

Blogger Nate February 19, 2018 2:31 PM  

" His Ashkenazi heritage, deep eye sockets, broken home life, social rejection and history of animal abuse are all far more relevant."

amen.



Blogger James February 19, 2018 2:48 PM  

"That means the gun control is only the initial objective. What is step two, once they have enacted the gun control? What are they planning which requires our population be rendered entirely incapable of resisting? What do they want to do, which they know is so horrific it would make everyone so enraged they would rebel openly if they tried it?"

This has always been what I thought when (((they))) have attempted gun control in the past. What is the end game? For the useful idiots that get out and wave signs and shout slogans, the action itself is the end game. It doesn't matter that creating any new law to restrict access to weapons has never resulted in the result they wanted, it will this time! Sort of like how we've never really had a TRUE communist government, and that is why it has failed. But, the (((entities))) behind the useful idiot SJW's do have a completely different agenda. And the SJW's can't admit that without overloading their amygdala. The SJW excuse will contain some variation on "Anything that happens as a result of a just cause will have a just outcome!" It doesn't matter how many times this never happens, hope grows eternally in those that follow the "progressive" religion. And in delusional fools. They never grasp that if you can't trust people with freedom, how can you trust them with power? Because.........muh religion!

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) February 19, 2018 3:15 PM  

Bzzzt. Fast and Furious pre-dates Holder. The gun walking program started with Operation Wide Reciever in 2006.

Time travel, duh

Blogger Nym Coy February 19, 2018 3:34 PM  

I don't buy it. I've worked in the intel community and I know the incompetence. Those tip lines must get thousands of submissions a day. I'd be surprised if they followed up on any of them.

Blogger Anonymous Conservative February 19, 2018 3:40 PM  

The thing is, it is not everybody. Even Scott Adams says however that many, if not most, are moist robots, and that it is the familiarity with having done hypnosis which determines who realizes it.

Yeah, there are a lot of people walking about conscious. But there are a lot of robots too. Mention anything in the mainstream media, and you can sell boatloads of it. Fifty Shades. Harry Potter. Pet Rocks. Cabbage Patch dolls. Frozen. Each has numerous higher quality versions available readily. But the higher quality version, without complex persuasion delivered via media, sells less, and not by a small amount. And it will continue to sell less, even if you point out to buyers that the lesser offered version is better. Very few research the best product before buying one.

When Pet Rocks become a national sensation, and every kid wants a Cabbage Patch Doll, you know people are not buying based on reason, but on a deeply driven instinct.

Watch a Geico commercial, because every single one uses a confusion hypnotic induction, followed by "Check your rates at Geico and you could save 15 percent or more on your insurance." A command disguised as an observation of something being possible, to minimize cognitive resistance. Textbook form. It is used more often than you think.

Not everybody goes and buys Geico when they hear it, but enough do that they can be profitable, and charge enough extra so they can still afford to have a new hypnosis ad created every month, and air them at an ungodly rate. Because when you buy Geico you are buying those ads for them.

Now I am not saying every citizen can be turned into a hypnotic killer. But if you try to create ten or fifteen and throw them at somebody, is it attempted murder? Is it murder if one pulls it off?

I linked in an earlier post to this video, where people on a trip are put in hypnosis at a show. Check the heads of the most hypnotizable, and compare them to Cruz as he is being frisked.

https://youtu.be/0D4IpP9hbSI

Blogger Tatooine Sharpshooters' Club February 19, 2018 3:58 PM  

"d) the police have no legal obligation to protect or defend anyone"

It's amazing (in a negative way) how many people think "To protect and serve" has the same magical and legal power as "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." No matter how many times I link to and/or explain Warren vs. District of Columbia, they can't or won't get it.

Blogger Koanic February 19, 2018 4:00 PM  

> But if you try to create ten or fifteen and throw them at somebody, is it attempted murder? Is it murder if one pulls it off?

Yes. The law is not blind to nuance. It is risky to interact with volatile potential random shooters, and doing so repeatedly carries incommensurate risk of exposure. Your scenario is not realistic. A realistic scenario would be an Israeli operation to commit 9/11 by exploiting US intelligence incompetence and compromise at the highest levels. The Israelis are hard and will never talk; the US side is either incompetent and unaware, or else compromised and resolutely incurious.

Can you imagine how easy political assassination would be if all one needed to do is kidnap a citizen on vacation, brainwash him at a Derek Zoolander spa, and then release him back into his home country? It doesn't work.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother February 19, 2018 5:02 PM  

The comments are so much better now.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother February 19, 2018 5:03 PM  

I hear Inga Katinka Bagovnananaaana is retired as well.

Blogger Cecil Henry February 19, 2018 5:17 PM  


IF you don't believe there can be planned attacks, school shootings......

Then watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&amp=&v=owootTAuxic

https://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/stage-hypnosis-as-a-weapon/

Look at the repeatedly suspicious stories behind all these shooters.


One is happenstance, two is coincidence, and three is enemy action.

Blogger bob kek mando February 19, 2018 5:55 PM  

17. Nate February 19, 2018 9:00 AM
First of all... it hasn't worked at all.



would the fact that it's never worked before stop
...
Hillary Clinton
...
from using one of her favored tactics?

or any other Marxist?

frankly, the entire 20th century demonstrates the vast enthusiasms peoples can have for ideologies which have failed every time they were tried.


21. Shimshon February 19, 2018 9:03 AM
That being said, I think chemtrails sounds stupid and overly paranoid.



you DO realize that every single piston powered aircraft that flies is hosing you down with lead, right?

https://infogalactic.com/info/Avgas#100LL_.28blue.29

yes, that has nothing to do with chemtrails. but it addresses the larger point. you have no idea what additives are being mixed into the fuel at the refinery. hell, most of the people at the refinery don't really know what's going in the fuel. they open a valve that says "x" for a specified amount.

the chemical engineers and QC people are the only ones who know what's going on.

and i'm not really sure of how many of them would be keeping up on the psychoactive effects of fuel additives ....


38. Emmett Fitz-Hume February 19, 2018 10:27 AM
And very chilling.



in Muh Dumbocracy, all of those highly suggestible people, that entire studio full?

have the right to vote.


47. Wynn Lloyd February 19, 2018 11:04 AM
I've also heard that Benadryl in large doses is the most disturbing drugs you can take.


???

i took a megadose ( probably od'd ) on Benadryl once. probably ~20 pills over 18 holes of golf.

didn't do anything to me but make me really queasy.


62. LES February 19, 2018 12:15 PM
where four Lenape American Indian entered the schoolhouse


that's an act of war by adults of a foreign nation.

that's an entirely different thing from these post WW2 attacks by students on their ( nominal ) fellow countrymen.


75. Koanic February 19, 2018 4:00 PM
the US side is either incompetent and unaware, or else compromised and resolutely incurious.



well, duh.

just on the basis of what they've admitted publicly, Hillary and Huma should already be in jail on multiple and numerous National Security Felonies.

Blogger Anchorman February 19, 2018 5:57 PM  

Stop school shootings by enrolling all.children in cyber school (if not home schooled already).

Blogger Jack February 19, 2018 6:42 PM  

@73 "When Pet Rocks become a national sensation, and every kid wants a Cabbage Patch Doll, you know people are not buying based on reason, but on a deeply driven instinct."

The deeply driven instinct is to be like everyone else. You don't need to program the whole population, you just need to engineer a trend, which people have known how to do at least since Edward Bernays.

I don't know if school shootings have been deliberately engineered as a trend or not, but regardless, they have unfortunately become one. In 1995 when they put that scene in The Basketball Diaries of Leo DiCaprio shooting up his school, I don't think there were any real life precedents. But shortly thereafter followed Columbine. The celebrity given to those two boys is similar to that given to assassins and would-be assassins like Lee Harvey Oswald and John Hinckley, and that particular kind of infamy becomes desirable in certain minds. Once it's out there, it replicates. It exists as an idea in the public consciousness, and certain kids, with the kinds of pre-existing conditions and tendencies that Koanic mentions above, will latch onto it.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 19, 2018 6:55 PM  

Sundance at CTH has a piece up about a libtard conspiracy in South Florida dealing with school discipline

Blogger Lovekraft February 19, 2018 7:01 PM  

AC mentions a Bill Cooper (murdered in 2001, fyi) who has some interesting insight.

In one of his videos, Cooper states that Kennedy's driver was the assassin, turning around and plugging JFK with some type of air weapon and that there's video of it.

Anyone else hear of this? That's quite an allegation.

Blogger Jack February 19, 2018 7:06 PM  

@82 It's nonsense based a bad copy of the Zapruder film. What is far more suspicious about the driver is that he slowed the car down after the first shot and brought it to almost a standstill until the head shot. That is a documented fact.

Bill Cooper claimed that the government is in league with aliens and said that they were going to blow up the planet Jupiter in the year 2000 to herald the coming of Lord Maitreya and usher in the New World Order. Make of that, and him, what you will.

Blogger Lovekraft February 19, 2018 7:16 PM  

@35 pyrrhus: "Forty years ago, Israel responded to a terrorist attack on a school by putting an armed guard in every school."

Apparently the guard wasn't on duty that day at the school.

Further, Halloween III by John Carpenter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNUr30fugls

Blogger Lovekraft February 19, 2018 7:17 PM  

@84 Jack:

I agree. I mentioned it because I respect Anonymous Conservative and what he's trying to do and was puzzled.

OpenID vfmshadow0342 February 19, 2018 7:22 PM  

@75:

Can you imagine how easy political assassination would be if all one needed to do is kidnap a citizen on vacation, brainwash him at a Derek Zoolander spa, and then release him back into his home country? It doesn't work.

It wouldn't be productive as to target and brainwash any random John Doe; if I were running a program, I would choose

1) those genetically disposed to have mental problems and/or
2) those with a suitable background (drug / family / sexual abuse, loner, etc.)
3) those that are willing

These groups more or less maximize the results for minimal effort and resources.

Predators in nature basically operate on the same rationale.

Blogger Jack February 19, 2018 7:31 PM  

@85 I respect him too, and he might be right about Cruz, I don't know. But regardless, I think "school shooting" has become a meme, a possibility in the minds of disaffected kids, and I mostly blame the media for that.

There is considerable evidence that Sirhan Sirhan, who shot Robert Kennedy, was put under hypnosis. The CIA people have always said that MK ULTRA was a failure and that it's impossible to program an assassin, but nothing they say about anything is credible. Maybe if you combine hypnosis with drugs and with other conditioning, such as systematic abuse from an early age, you could do it. You can't bend a tree trunk 90 degrees, but you can make it grow that way from a sapling.

Blogger Looking Glass February 19, 2018 8:14 PM  

@87 Jack

Think "Inception" not "The Bourne Identity". You can't turn someone into a super, sleeper agent, but you can turn someone with border line mental issues into a ticking time bomb in short order. Plant an idea they already have, make them a bit paranoid, slip in the right extra drugs and you've activated an attacker. It only works when the local authorities aren't interested in stopping the plans, which is true in every Democrat-held stronghold.

As CTH just pointed out, the School District acted to specifically prevent reporting, as much as possible, to the authorities. There's a reason these "Might have False Flag" events rarely happen in rural or highly connected communities. Local authorities aren't playing along, but what happens in areas that they work to let it happen? Well, Parkland.

MKULTRA was actually the name of the entire collection project for psychological testing. You can't make a super-spy like in Fiction. But you can most definitely plant an idea so deep in someone's mind that they'll go to amazing lengths to carry it out. One problem: if a normal person suddenly becomes hyper-obsessive & potentially violent, others will get involved to prevent the situation from escalating. Not so with those already disconnected from others. Those borderline cases are easy to turn. Note how no one that knew the Parkland Shooter is surprised?

Blogger dienw February 19, 2018 8:28 PM  

Anonymous Conservative at 73:
I did a quick google search of the phrase Confusion focuses attentionans skimmed over it. What came to my mind is that post-modernist or deconstructionist writing being densely written and somewhat deliberately confusing is in a way hypnotizing the reader; now this may simply be an unplanned effect or it is in truth a means of programming the reader.

Blogger Andrew Brown February 19, 2018 8:32 PM  

The simplest answer is always the most reasonable. Or is it probable? Can't remember.

Blogger Ryan G February 19, 2018 8:38 PM  

Before I begin, let me make it absolutely clear that I know the government does immoral, illegal, and unethical things. However, I also know - from first hand experience - how stunningly incompetent they can be. The idea that some agency is training kids to do go on rampages is nonsense.

First of all, there is the matter of clearances. The methods used to screen people for clearances are miles away from being completely thorough or even accurate. Hell, I personally knew a guy who made it two years into his first command before he finally lost his top secret: SCI clearance. The reason? He was a Chinese Citizen and had told people he'd probably warn his family if the US ever planned to nuke China. That isn't some minor, highly secretive detail that only could have been uncovered through counter-espionage. The man spoke English as his second language, grew up in China, and only got his citizenship on his 18th birthday. To clarify, he was a naturalized Chinese citizen who got a hold of a TS: SCI clearance (the highest possible) and routinely handled communications on that level.

Second, every agency in the government, without exception, is full of ladder climbing, backstabbing bastards. The notion that such people, if they encountered some secret program that was brainwashing American students to commit mass homicide, wouldn't immediately run to the press with irrefutable evidence is extremely unlikely - especially now with Trump so vilified throughout the entire Deep State.

Third, not withstanding all the assholes, the majority of people in these intelligence agencies are decent folks. Most of them I would describe as apolitical. I think it's extremely unlikely that if any of them saw such a program being carried out, not one of them would come forward, consequences be damned.

That leads me to the final point: secrets this heinous simply do not stay secret. Eventually you're going to have an agent with cancer, or who has no family, or whatever else and has literally nothing to lose by coming forward. At that point, they'll find a way to get hard evidence outside of their facilities and go immediately to the press. At that point, the worst thing the government can do them is put them in prison.

Yes, things like MK ULTRA and whatnot were investigated. So were psychics, alien invasions, and hypothetical coup attempts made by the Girl Scouts of America. A lot of nutty things were considered because sometimes out-of-the-box thinking generated results that could be put to practical use. One of the reasons why they were kept secret was that they were so crazy that the CIA and FBI didn't want their public reputations harmed for even considering them.

Blogger VD February 19, 2018 8:45 PM  

That leads me to the final point: secrets this heinous simply do not stay secret. Eventually you're going to have an agent with cancer, or who has no family, or whatever else and has literally nothing to lose by coming forward. At that point, they'll find a way to get hard evidence outside of their facilities and go immediately to the press. At that point, the worst thing the government can do them is put them in prison.

You're observably wrong. As we have already learned, repeatedly. You don't have to keep completely secret that which people don't want to believe.

Blogger NeoNietzsche: February 19, 2018 8:55 PM  

@38 "hypnotizing a young man to assassinate Stephen Fry was, if true, fascinating, riveting even. And very chilling."

The old 'saw' that you couldn't hypnotize someone to kill someone else relied on the fact that... back when that was bruited around, MOST people weren't on psychotropic drugs, MOST people had a solid Christian upbringing, most people knew (were taught!) right from wrong -- so, no you couldn't hypnotize someone into killing someone else, because the 'safeguards' were already in place IN the subject.

THOSE safeguards have been pretty fully removed from hundreds of thousands, if not a couple million, people in the U.S. YOu probably can hypnotize people into killing someone now, because it's easy to find some boundary-less kid (or adult) who doesn't have strong 'don't kill' inculcated.

Recently read a comment (was it at AC's website?) by a 40-yr-old who was put on zoloft and another such; he was shocked to find himself getting stronger and stronger suicidal and homicidal ideations -- He even told his wife about them, and made his doc wean him off the drugs. He said: at age 40, he was able to recognize the 'not-him' in his brain. But no kid (he suggests) has that ability.

Blogger NeoNietzsche: February 19, 2018 9:19 PM  

@92 "At that point, they'll find a way to get hard evidence outside of their facilities and go immediately to the press. At that point, the worst thing the government can do them is put them in prison.

You're observably wrong. As we have already learned, repeatedly. You don't have to keep completely secret that which people don't want to believe."


And yet -- even if we do know - what then? Ho many people know that JFK was at least partly gov'tal? That LHO did not and could not have acted alone? Wasn't it one of the Hunts who, on his deathbed, said he'd been the shooter on the grassy knoll?

Even if the files released by Trump have a full confession -- so what? What will (could? did?) ANYone do -- or be able to do -- with that information? Hundreds of what appear to have been false flags, going back decades -- and -- so what?

Our only hope (as I see it) is that our God Emperor Trump is playing a YUUUUUGE game against thousands of players, thousands of evil people doing evil things -- and even lots of people thinking they're not doing evil! The need to have all 'our' forces lined up, fully primed, ready and willing to all take action on all the fronts (and we probably don't know 1/3 of them!) is staggeringly complicated. (If anyone CAN do it, I think it will be Trump.)

Our best actions in the meantime are helping him/them 'prime the normies' -- get them to start thinking things that are horrible or painful to think. Get them to keep awakening, however slowly and in small steps. I think "Q" is right, that the long drawn-out baby steps in letting (what seems like) all this info is preparing the people to not recoil in horror and denial when the 'storm' arrives.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener February 19, 2018 9:49 PM  

Better conspiracy theory: the Fake News creates mass shootings by giving publicity to outcasts who enact their revenge against the world. It is just about the most perverse cycle of attention seeking and reward behavior imaginable. Quite likely the media is also being encouraged to extensively cover these shootings in the hope of creating more of them. And the FBI is too incompetent to prevent crimes; it only knows how to set up fake crimes and take credit for stopping them. But the gun control point is right on the money. Everyone should be wondering what is being planned that is so horrible that it requires American disarmament.

Instead of gun control, we need sensible regulation of Fake News.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener February 19, 2018 9:51 PM  

@56 Huge difference between Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious, Nate. During Wide Receiver there was coordination with Mexican authorities to make arrests. There was no such coordination under Fast and Furious.

Blogger BriarRabbit February 19, 2018 10:30 PM  

School shootings. A proven way to raise a ruckus since 1764.
http://k12academics.com/school-shootings/history-school-shootings-united-states#.WouVwPdOnqA

Blogger Koanic February 19, 2018 11:10 PM  

> Predators in nature basically operate on the same rationale.

They also don't do any more work than they have to. So they would simply subsidize SSRIs and import more violent immigrants.

> There is considerable evidence that Sirhan Sirhan, who shot Robert Kennedy, was put under hypnosis.

Maybe so. An intelligence faction that wanted to remove RFK might find him useful, and try to aim him. However, the risk of him saying something implicating after capture is high. And assassins of that caliber tend to self-select for mental impairment, so evidence of his hypnosis is conflated with that.

In any case, hypnosis is not necessary to explain a Muslim murdering a US zionist politician, nor is it essential to proving material aid by a US intelligence agency. Some conspiracy theories are promoted to distract, discredit and disinform. That is the true power of hypnosis.

Blogger LP999-16 February 19, 2018 11:12 PM  

https://www.fhu.com/advice_line_recent.php



Listen in, please in the next 24 hours. It is Roy Masters content, please give this a listen.



Aside from the horrid 1990's predictive programming from perverts in hollyweird into present day, please with a calm open objective mind, try this out, Jesus wants us to live without reactions and needless petty futile emotions that prevent you from living a real life. Our kids, adults are filled with immense hypnotic states, its a demonic force.

Cruz is a damaged person, look into his eyes, something else is wrong here, a broken person, did he really do this.

95 Angry gamma rage but why did he surrender?

51 agreed, dear Ko, this tragedy is real and isn't going away. Our poor wonderful men/young women have been damaged so badly all planned, orchestrated.

The deep state is well and alive, actively promoting evil, our youth are being killed in public schools, the parents views instilled into the children are marred by atheism, PC culture and other dysfunctions.


Please God deliver us.

Blogger James Dixon February 20, 2018 6:13 AM  

> So they would simply subsidize SSRIs and import more violent immigrants.

Which is exactly what they've been doing.

Blogger Amazing Quotes February 20, 2018 10:40 AM  

very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Great Quotes
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes - Quotes Words
Future Quotes - Successful People
Image Bank - Smile Quotes - Xyore
اقوال وحكم

Blogger Dirk Manly February 20, 2018 2:12 PM  

@41

"Fast and Furious was the ATF. This is the FBI. The ATF has an epic history of being stupid to the point that defies description. The FBI has been merely incompetent for a few decades."

ATF searches out and recruits people who were fired FOR CAUSE from the law enforcement agencies which they used to work for.

What exactly is a fired cop? Someone who violates the rules so badly that not even the entirety of the all his coworkers and supervisors in the cop shop can prevent him from getting fired.

And why do they knee-jerk defend EVERY bad cop, no matter what his crime (as long as it's NOT shooting cops?). Because in their minds, even one cop getting fired is a dangerous precedent, which might lead to more psychopaths with a badge getting fired.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 20, 2018 2:18 PM  

"> So... as always... there is no need to jump to malicious intent when common ineptitude will suffice."

There is no need to excuse malicious intent by excusing it as ineptitude.

Blogger Phesten Scorpe February 20, 2018 4:00 PM  

"If there are more school shootings, then Americans will give up their schools, not their guns."

Oohhh baby... that's glorious!

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants February 20, 2018 6:32 PM  

No matter how many times ppl like me, (There are tons of us), demand to know why nobody is demanding a deep investigation between the use of SSRIs and SNRIs and shooters, we get nada.
They put the black box warning on these drugs over a decade ago,yet still prescribe them like candy.
This doesn't even take into acct the number of suicides by young men taking them. Also, we get no investigation into their use and the "suicide by cop," guys, either.
I have personal experience w/ 3 young men that I was close to that all suicided on these drugs, and one did try to take out others in his attempt, but failed.
Time to control the drugs and the "therapy" not the guns.

As for this school saying that the building where this occurred, (not even an older building, built in the 90s), needed to be completely torn down & rebuilt, I disagree.
Remodeled, sure, but keeping it up is a reminder of what happened and that's not a bad thing, but maybe a good thing to prevent if from re-occurring. I don't like this "wipe the slate clean," mentality. Some things should stand as a warning.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants February 20, 2018 6:41 PM  

The kid was Jewish, adopted by Hispanics. NOT white.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts