ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, February 01, 2018

The new line in the sand

Democrats must really be nervous about what is in the Nunes memo. They're getting increasingly desperate about keeping the contents out of the public eye:
Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee are accusing Republicans on the panel of secretly making changes to a controversial, GOP-drafted memo alleging abuse of spying laws before sending it to the White House for potential public release.

In the latest partisan exchange between members of the committee, Democrats say the committee now must recall the memo from the White House, where the president is currently weighing whether to release the document, arguing that the document is not the version members voted to declassify earlier this week. The memo purports to show FBI abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act during the investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

Adam Schiff@RepAdamSchiff
BREAKING: Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release.

“After reviewing both versions, it is clear that the Majority made material changes to the version it sent to the White House, which Committee Members were never apprised of, never had the opportunity to review, and never approved,” Schiff said in a letter to committee chairman Devin Nunes, whose staff wrote the memo.

“This is deeply troubling, because it means that the Committee Majority transmitted to the White House an altered version of its classified document that is materially different than the version on which the Committee voted,” Schiff said. “The White House has therefore been reviewing a document since Monday night that the Committee never approved for public release.”

Schiff said it’s “now imperative that the Committee Majority immediately withdraw the document that it sent to the White House.” He urged Nunes to re-do the vote to declassify the document on Monday, when the committee is also expected to vote to declassify a memo drafted by Democrats to counter the one put forth by Republicans.

But in a statement, a spokesperson for Nunes downplayed the changes cited by Schiff.

"In its increasingly strange attempt to thwart publication of the memo, the Committee Minority is now complaining about minor edits to the memo, including grammatical fixes and two edits requested by the FBI and by the Minority themselves," the spokesperson said. "The vote to release the memo was absolutely procedurally sound, and in accordance with House and Committee rules. To suggest otherwise is a bizarre distraction from the abuses detailed in the memo, which the public will hopefully soon be able to read for themselves."
It's amazing how much like little children they are. How on Earth have Republicans been losing to these guys for generations? There are whole classes of people who simply should not even be allowed to use the word "therefore".

Now release the memo already!

Labels: ,

89 Comments:

Anonymous Jo February 01, 2018 6:01 AM  

I'd love to see both versions released so we can weigh these "material" changes.

This whole circus is ridiculous. Who to trust? Hmm, let's see, the folks who want to release information or the folks who want to hide information? I guess I'll have to wait for more commentary to know what to think.

Blogger Koanic February 01, 2018 6:05 AM  

To a Democrat, "There, one!" plus "There, too!" equals "Therefore".

Blogger Stilicho February 01, 2018 6:13 AM  

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum

Blogger Stilicho February 01, 2018 6:18 AM  

Democrats are scared schiffless that the public will have the memo before their talking points/denials are released in a "counter-memo"... which means, among other things, that the democrats will be leaking classified material (contents of their counter-memo) all weekend in order to help their media outlets control the Narrative.

Caught between the truth and a felony.

Anonymous GodEmperorMemes February 01, 2018 6:20 AM  

The Insincere Objection; a classic sign of someone scrambling to hide their guilt in the matter at hand

Blogger tublecane February 01, 2018 6:20 AM  

"If I say 'material' enough, the roof won't cave in on me."

Blogger Amy February 01, 2018 6:23 AM  

Yes, children. They aren’t going to get it their way, so the tantrums will ensue.

Rule by toddler is no way to get out alive.

Blogger tublecane February 01, 2018 6:25 AM  

I've noticed random so's plopping down into people's writing lately. Weaker than "therefore," but similar in the way it implies a logical flow to what they're saying. Without the work required to make each part what they're saying follow from what came before. Instead of it being "one damn thing after another."

Blogger Sillon Bono February 01, 2018 6:27 AM  

This memo business is a bit dodgy and for some reason my guts tell me we're not going to see the full non-redacted version.

If the memo poses a tactical advantage for the GE he may choose to obtain something in exchange for not making a full disclosure.

I'm generally a patient man, but all this "something is going to happen" and then nothing of significance for the normies who need to wake up and wake fast.

Normies are the are the important ones to wake up to break the MSM spell, until that happens any gains are just temporary, and big wins will be ignored.

Blogger steve brown February 01, 2018 6:30 AM  

@4 "Caught between the truth and a felony."

The comment of the year--so far.

Blogger Michael Maier February 01, 2018 6:38 AM  

This was on Twitter, right? Therefore, grammar should be ignored.

Blogger JACIII February 01, 2018 6:42 AM  

TGE can look at , say - "release this" and it's done. Whether a committee voted on it or not.

They're still thinking Candidate Trump instead of President Trump. What it must be like inside those rattling skull.....

Blogger Robert What? February 01, 2018 6:43 AM  

I have the memo. It was left on my doorstep by a guy in a trench coat. He must have had the wrong address. It's a doozie.

Anonymous Weak February 01, 2018 6:44 AM  

How on earth were Republicans losing to these guys for generations?

On purpose.

Blogger Robert What? February 01, 2018 6:45 AM  

Bingo.

Anonymous ZhukovG February 01, 2018 6:47 AM  

That memo must really be damning. The terror, it is clearly evoking, is robbing the Democrats of even the pretense of dignity.

Ad Victoriam, Ave Imperator Trump!

Blogger APL February 01, 2018 6:57 AM  

"Republicans on the panel of secretly making changes to a controversial, GOP-drafted memo alleging abuse of spying laws before"

So, the GoP drafted the memo in the first place, and the Republicans are making changes to their own memo. So what?

And, if it's secret, how do Dumbs know?

That ranking slimeball ((( Adam Schiff ))) is so trustworthy. He says a thing, I'm gonna believe it. Not.

Blogger Shimshon February 01, 2018 6:59 AM  

I have been on the edge of my seat since the memo existence was revealed. Given the poor state of SJW-converged entertainment, this is a good thing.

Trump has continued to not fulfill his most important campaign promise. Still not tired of winning.

Blogger Rick February 01, 2018 7:01 AM  

The “therefore” was no mistake.

What do you call an incantation that keeps another spell intact? This is a special kind of incantation. There must be a word for it.

Blogger Cataline Sergius February 01, 2018 7:05 AM  

The biggest worry the Democrats seem to have about this document is that it will delegitimize the Mueller's Russia Probe.

Which is silly.

It was always illegitimate. They knew there was no "there" there from the start.

Although now, there most certainly is "there" there but it's in the wrong place so far as the Democrats are concerned.

Blogger Rick February 01, 2018 7:06 AM  

Incidentally, you know who doesn’t sound nervous AT ALL?
The GTE. His tweets, this morning especially, sound like an ordinary day of pleasant weather.

Blogger tublecane February 01, 2018 7:08 AM  

@Rick- I don't know about spells to protect other spells. But Schiff sure could use some binding spells, which are intended to prevent people from performing certain actions.

Blogger tublecane February 01, 2018 7:15 AM  

@Cataline- The Mueller probe is legitimate enough to box Trump in, at least a little. It wasn't going to find anything serious, not counting procedural stuff. But it does allow his enemies to pretend everything he does is obstruction of justice. And every time anyone leaves the administration or the executive branch in general, it's a potential Saturday Night Massacre.

I wouldn't know how much it's impacted his rule, but it was always intended to restrict his freedom and keep him in permanent looming crisis mode. Even if there's no crisis to come.

He lacks the freedom of an Obama, even if you correct for all the institutions that wouldn't be on his side but were on Barry's

Blogger Cataline Sergius February 01, 2018 7:22 AM  

At this point I am honestly wondering if there is going to be a special counsel appointed to investigate the Mueller special counsel.

Indeed and truly quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Anonymous Broken Arrow February 01, 2018 7:26 AM  

It's about casting doubt upon the memo. "This is an edited version we don't know what it really says so we can't trust it." Desperation, but their loyal troops will try the narrative.

Anonymous Simplytimothy February 01, 2018 7:30 AM  

#neocons Frumm and Kristol against releasing the memo.

Blogger Cataline Sergius February 01, 2018 7:38 AM  

Broken Arrow wrote:It's about casting doubt upon the memo. "This is an edited version we don't know what it really says so we can't trust it." Desperation, but their loyal troops will try the narrative.



It was an inevitable ploy.

No document moves from one office to another in Washington without at least fifteen "change, 'puppy to small dog'" edits every time.

It's a spinal reflex for them.

During my time in Headquarters Hell, I would always have one pile of documents that I held back until it was five minutes from closing time. Then I would frantically circulate them.

Any earlier and my day would be chewed up with pointless edits.

I knew perfectly well if I waited until the last minute it would only take a minute.

Blogger Akulkis February 01, 2018 7:39 AM  

@Simplytimothy

Of course. Those two are worse than useless.

Anonymous basementhomebrewer February 01, 2018 7:39 AM  

Simplytimothy wrote:#neocons Frumm and Kristol against releasing the memo.

Of course they are. They wouldn't know what to do if "their" ostensible side actually had the upper hand and were winning. They only know how to cuck. They aren't comfortable actually being in the drivers seat. At this point I think it's plain that the Nevertumpers are getting funding from somewhere other than the base of the right. Otherwise they all would have been out of business by now.

Blogger Cataline Sergius February 01, 2018 7:41 AM  

@26

Sorry, I missed my own point which was, the Democrats absolutely knew there would changes to the memo because there is no way there couldn't be any.

I doubt if Schiff even bothered to look at it.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd February 01, 2018 7:46 AM  

Does the GE sincerely believe the rhetoric about unity? He's a master rhetorician so we have to trust in his talents, but it will be very disappointing if the memo is not released, in exchange for some deal the Dems won't follow through with.
If he does believe it, how much of it is generational, and how much stems from his own ability to overcome any challenge? We're in a cold civil war (at least). It's much better to uproot and destroy the left than to make a deal with them, if possible. Even the GE, with his high I.Q., charismatic personality, and steely determination can't produce unity with the Dems at this point. They have actually booed America itself.
The old America is gone and isn't coming back. Ads where whites and dindus bond over Pepsi and Pizza Hut fool no one in 2018. I'm wary of his faith in the traditional America and of his "heart," that he might not be ruthless enough to make progress. Then again, "always trust Trump," as Trump Mafia has repeatedly emphasized. We must continue to pray for the GE and hope that he will be victorious. He's a great man (the greatest in politics) and has already more than justified our voting him into office. Now it's time to hope he triumphs completely.

Blogger SemiSpook37 February 01, 2018 7:46 AM  

Here's what I don't get. If the document is currently under review for release, and was already under tight control to begin with, how are any alleged alterations "secret"?

Not only that, the fact that Schiff and all of his party members on the committee took the line vote to NOT release the memo only adds to the thought that he's talking out of his ass.

This isn't casting doubt on the memo. The fact that the Republicans have had it under lock and key for so long without it being leaked is a miracle in and of itself. And despite Wray's alleged objection to releasing the memo, the fact that he reviewed it himself on Sunday and kicked McCabe's ass to the curb the very next morning, tell me that someone up on the Hill actually does have their stuff together and was able to make a convincing argument, based on the sources and methods used.

More than likely, such "unauthorized" changes are the redaction of specific sources and methods before the public sees them. Which makes total sense. I think Schiff's argument is that whoever was named in the original document isn't going to be outed, and thus it eliminates potential Arkancide targets.

Blogger bosscauser February 01, 2018 7:58 AM  

The Republicans don't lose to these guys. They are these guys...

Only One party in Washington and we ain't in it!

Drain the swamp is a plan to change that!

Anonymous Laz February 01, 2018 8:16 AM  

"How on Earth have Republicans been losing to these guys for generations?"

Blackmail. Most likely bribes or pedos.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer February 01, 2018 8:27 AM  

The NYT is pushing the whole Don Jr had a meeting with a Russian looking for dirt on Hillary thing again. Supposedly Mueller is looking into it. Cause Trump and co lied about it to the press. That's probably a bad idea on their part since its clear she was working for the Obama admin at least indirectly.

Blogger James Dixon February 01, 2018 8:42 AM  

> #neocons Frumm and Kristol against releasing the memo.

Well, that settles that. If they're against it releasing it is obviously the right thing to do. Not that there was ever much doubt.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville February 01, 2018 8:55 AM  

Read about the history of Greenbrier where the Congressional Republicans are holding their retreat. Then add to that Trump's tweet this morning that he will be joining them there to plan out 2018 legislative agenda. Looks like they are hunkering down with a massive bunker available if necessary.

Blogger Robert Divinity February 01, 2018 9:04 AM  

FBI urges changes. Changes are made. FBI tells Schiff. Schiff complains to media. Reports surface the memo has been altered.

Hard to believe this crap ever worked, but the propaganda organs were much more powerful once upon a time.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 01, 2018 9:05 AM  

Whoever wrote the response from the committee did a good job of turning it back upon the Ds with the use of the words "strange attempt" then icing the paragraph with "bizarre."

True conservatives always explain themselves in a straight way, see the above thread.

Blogger Ken Prescott February 01, 2018 9:13 AM  

You misspelled "fredocons."

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 01, 2018 9:24 AM  

I describe political social relations like a family, Conservative Papa, Big Momma Liberal and Radical Child, so yeah "Children" is correct and Big Momma Liberal is going to scold Conservative Papa over the Radical Child's having a fit and Conservative Papa is going to cuck under to placate the upset lunatic kid and her mama.

Alt-Right is the long lost son, soldier of fortune some might say who has come home to claim his place and alt-right don't care about Radical Child or Big Momma's fake concerns over the bratty RC's fits.

Blogger Johnny February 01, 2018 9:26 AM  

"Always trust Trump," because he is a master at gaming the other side and adequate or better at governance. And currently there is nobody in the #2 slot, no second choice.

Blogger Gordon Scott February 01, 2018 9:27 AM  

Robert Divinity: "Hard to believe this crap ever worked, but the propaganda organs were much more powerful once upon a time."

No kidding. 15 years ago, Fox had influence, but the national news agenda was still set by the New York Times. Granted, the Times was less overtly partisan then, but the stories in that paper were the stories that would dominate TV news that day. Now, well, it's really Carlos Slim's blog. The left still follows the NYT and WP and CNN loyally, but they're only about 35 percent of the country.

I think most politicians have not processed this change. Trump has.

Anonymous Ghost Who Walks February 01, 2018 9:53 AM  

> How on Earth have Republicans been losing to these guys for generations?

Very simple. Republicans have been losing to those guys for generations because both parties constitute a Punch & Judy show, which is run by (((these))) guys.

Anonymous A Former Spartan February 01, 2018 10:00 AM  

@26 This. And no staff officer worth his salt failed to learn that trick.

Anonymous Andrew E. February 01, 2018 10:05 AM  

Even the GE, with his high I.Q., charismatic personality, and steely determination can't produce unity with the Dems at this point. They have actually booed America itself.

Wynn, your comment gives me renewed hope that the Dems will stupidly end up rejecting Trump's far too generous DACA offer.

Anonymous Simon February 01, 2018 10:17 AM  

A few thoughts on this memo:

1) It is being released very close to the Super Bowl. The Friday before the Super Bowl would be the perfect date to release damaging material if you want as few people as possible to pay attention to it.

2)There have been too many news stories that get built up by conservatives (think of Sean Hannity tweeting "tick tock"). There is a small chance this is different because the Dems and FBI seem genuinely nervous... but we've been here too many times.

Interesting times.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 01, 2018 10:20 AM  

@22 tublecane

Here's a thought I had, that brings up a lot more questions than it answers. What if Bill Priestap had been running a Counter-Intelligence Operation the whole time, but Trump wasn't the target? Priestap is the FBI's Counter-Intelligence head and he's at the center of this but almost never comes up.

What if the "Clinton Camp" within the FBI & DOJ walked into an insider-run Counter-Intelligence Operation? The illegal searches were coming from the National Security branch of the DOJ, while Priestap is over in the FBI. We're deep into the woods of White Hats/Black Hats, but Priestap is a massive hub in all of this & never really comes up.

This isn't an argument for Priestap being a good guy, but if one casts the entire situation as a Counter-Intelligence Operation being run by small group of FBI, DIA & NSA, a lot of things fit together better. At minimum, whoever controlled the information about the "Get Trump" Op that wasn't involved would have near total control of chunks of the FBI & DOJ.

Blogger Akulkis February 01, 2018 10:23 AM  

@Semispook37

Because (((Schiff))) is a pathological liar, m'kay

Blogger Akulkis February 01, 2018 10:23 AM  

@Laz
Pedos.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 01, 2018 10:26 AM  

@45 Andrew E

The current DACA deal available is like a honey covered spear to impale them upon. That's why there is no deal. And why Trump is doing all of these things "with heart". Trump is being both the "kind, sensitive" guy and Chad at the exact same time.

Blogger Bobiojimbo February 01, 2018 10:36 AM  

Sounds like the 3rd Law of SJWs.

Blogger Ceerilan February 01, 2018 10:50 AM  

The reason Republicans have been loosing for generations is that we assumed that the stability of the republic required playing softball with an enemy playing hardball. The result was surely a stable republic...one working actively against the interests of its citizens.

Anonymous Andrew E. February 01, 2018 10:53 AM  

The current DACA deal available is like a honey covered spear to impale them upon. That's why there is no deal. And why Trump is doing all of these things "with heart". Trump is being both the "kind, sensitive" guy and Chad at the exact same time.

If I'm the Dems I take this deal in a heartbeat and sell it by saying the courts will apply the amnesty for 1.8 million to all 40 million and while it may demoralize our base (ie. a sellout) it will demoralize Trump's base even more. And with chain migration, under this deal, not ending for another 10-15 years that gives us plenty of time, with a less demoralized base, to win back Congress and the Presidency and re-instate chain migration before it ever goes away and formally pass the mass amnesty into law.

Blogger Lance E February 01, 2018 11:01 AM  

It's so farcical, it reminds me a little of the Monty Python parrot sketch.

"It's just resting!"
"It's not dead, it's pining for the fjords!"
"There, it moved! See?"

Or the Democrat version:

"It's just factually inaccurate!"
"It's not damaging to Democrats, it will harm national security!"
"There, they changed it! See?"

I almost feel sorry for them, before remembering that these were the same guys who spent billions of dollars of taxpayer money to weaponize the state surveillance apparatus against a political candidate who's been doing everything he can to save the west.

Anonymous Andrew E. February 01, 2018 11:22 AM  

ladies and gentlemen, one of the good guys in the House:

Mark Meadows says he's talked w/ Dems about how the border wall is offensive to some Latinos & now wants to make sure we "secure our border without sending a bad message"

https://twitter.com/lizcgoodwin/status/959082825558511616

Anonymous Crew (not the one who makes stupid claims) February 01, 2018 11:24 AM  

Did FullOfSchiff have a secret meeting with FBI Director Wray?

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/house-intelligence-committee-releases-mondays-meeting-minutes-dems-demand-delays-in-releasing-fisa-memo-schiff-admits-to-secret-meeting-with-fbi-head-wray/

Blogger Resident Moron™ February 01, 2018 11:26 AM  

Every Dem on the committee voted against releasing it, so it seems odd to now say they insist the original they wanted to hide is the version they want released.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 01, 2018 11:27 AM  

@53 Andrew E.

The "Deal" can't pass the House, especially once the phone lines get lit up. It'll be much further to the Right. That's part of the power of the WH's proposal, as it's something neither side can accept. It simply sits out there to taunt the Dems.

Also, the Dems have made The Wall this thing that they claim is "bringing back Fascism" and racist and mean and "I'll throw a flipflop at it!". And they agree to fully fund it? Can you imagine the fun we'll have with the video of Trump having Pelosi & Schumer there, saying kind words about how they helped fund The Wall?

We'd probably start calling it "Schumer's Wall", just for fun. The Left works a lot on symbolism, and we'd have this massive, physical symbol to use against them. Also, whatever Bill appears in the House will be even harsher, likely without any actual Amnesty, which is why there is nothing that can pass the current Congress and get Trump's signature.

Think of it in Game Theory terms. Of the main factions, there is no middle ground without one side collapsing. Thus, there is no deal to be had. Trump will thus extract the most Optical Value out of the situation. He's using the Left's own fist to hit them with. It's a display of Dark Triad Traits.

Anonymous BBGKB February 01, 2018 11:31 AM  

SHITLIBS are also trying to say the memo is just GOP talking points.

To a Democrat, "There, one!" plus "There, too!" equals "Therefore".

Therefive lights.

Does the GE sincerely believe the rhetoric about unity? He's a master rhetorician so we have to trust in his talents, but it will be very disappointing if the memo is not released, in exchange for some deal the Dems won't follow through with

TRUMP is a master of writing contracts that if j__ed will pay him handsomely

Anonymous Looking Glass February 01, 2018 11:34 AM  

Schumer's Wall.

Schumer's Wall.

There is some deep memetic potential there.

Anonymous Crew (not the one who makes stupid claims) February 01, 2018 11:38 AM  

Two new Twitter HashTags:

#FullOfSchiff
#LoadOfSchiff

Anonymous Brick Hardslab February 01, 2018 11:40 AM  

Pity the guys like Judge Roberts. He was thinking, "Lets adopt these little dudes who look like my wife and I. We'll love them and be good parents. So we skip a couple steps, what does that hurt?"

Then the very first time it comes to the test he's in his office, maybe an old acquaintance or friend comes in for a chat, maybe it's a total stranger and after a little small talk the guy says, "Those are lovely children. Too bad about the adoption."

Maybe he tries to call what he hopes is a bluff maybe not. He gets home and his wife says, "I got a call from the adoption folks. They just want to know how everything is going."

And the next day he writes his shameful Obamacare decision because he loves his little boys.

You think the swamp doesn't pick these guys unless they have a hook on them? You have to have a handle to make them dance. If they can get to the Chief Justice of the United States, they can get to anyone they pick.

Blogger pyrrhus February 01, 2018 11:40 AM  

It's easy to understand Democrats and their allies, like McCain and Miss Lindsey. They are rat-bastards who will lie, cheat, steal, and/or break any law to achieve their objectives. Never give an inch to these demonic entities...

Anonymous johnc February 01, 2018 12:07 PM  

ladies and gentlemen, one of the good guys in the House:

His actual quote indicates that he thinks a border wall would be racist, therefore we shouldn't have one.

Meanwhile the release of the memo -- with FBI edits -- has been postponed until tomorrow. I'm sure the media will be covering it intensely over Super Bowl weekend.

It's so easy to roll Republicans.

Blogger Akulkis February 01, 2018 12:12 PM  

It's far too generous,so as to demonstrate to the entire country that the Dems are only interested in having everything 100% their way, with nobody else getting a word or policy in, not even edgewise.

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 01, 2018 12:22 PM  

Simplytimothy wrote:
#neocons Frumm and Kristol against releasing the memo.

Shocking!

Laz wrote:
"How on Earth have Republicans been losing to these guys for generations?"

Blackmail. Most likely bribes or pedos.


Of course - or, as someone above noted: They never intended to win. It's Charlie Brown and the football forever with the Gay Old Pedobears. There's another reason as well - related to the above of course. Those who vote for D-jerseys, whose base grows with each illegal invader added to the migrant chain, are even more stupid than the D-jersey criminals they vote for every single time.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 01, 2018 12:23 PM  

@40 Mr.MantraMan

That's pretty good

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants February 01, 2018 12:36 PM  

Because logic follows that if Devin Nunes actually made changes to the memo that he somehow was trying to keep this a secret, as if he thought it wouldn't ever come out, or no one would notice if there were significant consequential changes made.

Blogger James Dixon February 01, 2018 12:37 PM  

> Meanwhile the release of the memo -- with FBI edits -- has been postponed until tomorrow.

Postponed? Since a release date wasn't scheduled yet that would be difficult. And when it comes out tomorrow, what will you say to denigrate it then?

> It's so easy to roll Republicans.

Almost as easy as to predict what a shill is going to do once he shows up.

Anonymous Andrew E. February 01, 2018 12:47 PM  

Okay, there is a MAGA guy in AZ named Brenden Dilley who gives daily periscopes covering his Congressional campaign and he has been dropping Q-level info (though not from Q but apparently a parallel source which at times has seemed to confirm some Q stuff) in these scopes as he receives it. His source is the source for the NSA/DHS election fraud analysis which apparently is also being done by an independent firm in parallel. This is expected to go public in a couple weeks after this FISA memo and other bombshell memos are released. Anyway, he also says that the real target by the cabal yesterday for the train derailment was the 12-person military tribunal which was suspected to be on the train. Apparently, a memo detailing the tribunals move from Norfolk to another more secure location was purposely left on a desk for a Congressman to find and leak which he did. Fascinating stuff.

Blogger tuberman February 01, 2018 1:45 PM  

BTW, Brenden Dilley was the source for my post on 13 million fake leftist votes, but his sources in not confirmed.

Anonymous Red sky in morning February 01, 2018 1:52 PM  

I wonder if Trump is letting this dangle just to watch and let them change stories 5000 times. Entertaining for sure to watch them squirm

Blogger JohnofAustria February 01, 2018 1:57 PM  

Uhhhh, this could backfire in our favor. Schiff and Dems whine about it not being accurate or whatever, gives Trump a "pressing national interest" in releasing underlying evidence, libshits get rekt

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 01, 2018 2:23 PM  

So everyone except Trump feels this urgent need to 'edit' this memo before release to the idiocracy. It's getting to be a long list...

*Christopher Wray, the swamp creature appointed by Trump to preside over an organization that might charitably be described as an murderous criminal gang operating under the color of "law-enforcement" - no doubt staffed by many Oafcuckers.

*The Republican Party, who record of endless cucking and surrender is mentioned many places above.

*The D-jerseys, for whom criminality, treason, fraud and every kind of depravity is a badge of honor - worn loud and proud to impress the legions of worthless rabble who form their supporters.

*The Neo-Con men. Folks you know always have the best interests of their country foremost. One must of course discern that their country is not the one in which they reside.

*The (((Fake News))). Folks whose record of unceasing lies, obfuscations and deception stretches back to 1918, if not earlier. Walter Duranty wrote fiction they published as fact back in the 1930s and they still have not owned up to it even now. A very trustworthy source to traitors, enemies, idiots and assorted worthless rabble everywhere.

At this point, it's a crap-shoot on whether this "bombshell" memo will ever see the light of day apart from some redacted version which reads like the 9-11 report, one of the poorest pieces of pure fiction ever written. I wonder what Rocket-Man thinks? Maybe we should ask him. He might be a touch on the crazy side and Beijing's junkyard Shit-Zu (if not actually the CIA's - read about the U.S.S. Pueblo sometime), but he actually destroys his enemies when they even give the appearance of wanting to overthrow him.

Anonymous Looking Glass February 01, 2018 2:29 PM  

They can actually hold the memo until Monday without any issue, and that might actually be the best course of action. Trump has allowed the MSM to dictate when the timing is best before. He gets a read on their narrative then spikes the ball in their face with it.

I'm liking the idea of holding it until after the Super Bowl. Ruin the Left's weekend, then drop a hammer on Monday.

Anonymous Andrew E. February 01, 2018 2:33 PM  

I think the FBI people want names redacted because with the names public then all the lawyers who defended clients where any of these names were involved federal prosecutions will run to the courts to get convictions overturned. And they'll get them.

Anonymous tublecane February 01, 2018 2:47 PM  

About how Republicans have been losing for generations, I was just reading one of those "This Day in History" puff pieces, in this case about the picture of the South Vietnamese general executing a Vietcong terrorist during the Tet Offensive. Which supposedly "changed the course of the war." The idea is not so much that people woke up to the fact that they had been misled, and maybe America couldn't win the war. Even though Tet was a disaster for the commies. Nevermind the military reality, however, because the commies won the PR battle thanks to pictures like that.

That lone, emotionally manipulative, contextless picture didn't change the course of history. But it was influential, all out of proportion to its meaning. Boomers tweet about it today, and it's always "I remember that," "I'll never forget how that made me feel," "That was when I realized how brutal war can be," "That made me doubt what we were doing over there," and so on. All the MSM had to do then was put images out there, and electricity snapped away in people's brains, and even if they didn't come out thinking the way the MSM wanted them to, the image had an effect. And though the media was not perfectly monolithic, there weren't rival image-mongers out there counter-manipulating like they do now. People couldn't pop on over to the Saigon Police Rock website and get the full story.

Boomer history is chockablock full of images like that. It's not that we don't have famous news images anymore, but I can't think of a single image in my life about which people say "That's what changed my mind about so-and-so." When we recount history from my lifetime, it's never a Time Life montage.

They still try. I remember the kid on the beach. Nevertheless, Merkel's Boner was perhaps the single stupidest thing the global elite ever did. And people noticed immediately, despite the kid. Pics ain't what they used to be.

Point is, one reason Republicans lost so consistently is that they weren't in control of the mass mind-control apparatus. Which isn't gone, but is much weaker. Republicans sucked at propaganda.

Back in the day, Dems could have submerged this memo--even if it got out as Republicans wanted--in a flood of half-truths and gorilla dust. People might not believe their guff about secret changes and "revealing sources and methods," but no one would hear the counter-arguments. Unless officials or the media itself happened to want people to hear them.

Maybe there would have been pictures of angelic Schiff shielding a baby from a haggard Nunes with blood on his lips. I dunno.

Anonymous Gen. Kong February 01, 2018 4:01 PM  

@78. Very, very true. The famous picture is a classic example of how (((fake news))) manipulates. The picture is real and the Saigon police chief really did execute the man on the spot. What's missing (naturally) is the context. According to (((fake news))) this was a brutal execution of a POW by a US ally done at whim. That's complete bullshit. The Viet-Cong terrorist executed had just murdered the entire family of the chief's best friend (no pix of those bodies, of course - just as you never see pix of the horrible murders of white South Africans). The "victim" absolutely had it coming. As for Boomtertards who tweet that lie over and over, they've been living in a cloud of ganjaweed their whole fucking lives so why should they behave any differently now?

Anonymous Looking Glass February 01, 2018 5:06 PM  

The ascendancy of the Left during the middle of the 20th Century has a lot to do with the old FDR coalition, Unionism and the Marxist desire to capture high-value cultural institutions. And that happened right at the time of a massive media technology change, where a small group of people could control almost all of the information flows.

What we've been seeing since the 80s and the raise of Talk Radio is the move back to a more natural information exchange system. Very much a failure of the Industrialized approach to Media, as the Economies of Scale fell away due to simply incredibly varied tastes. Which is another feather in the cap of "Boomers are this historic oddities that really screwed up everything because they couldn't understand anything".

One can also see it as a peak period of Elite Control, especially after JFK was assassinated. They had almost complete control, minus the seeming inability to put people they always controlled in as President. They lost that control again, as the tidal wave of anger is definitely starting to build. (And, remember, they built the anger intentionally, thinking they could manipulate it to their own ends.)

In unrelated news, President Trump is sending the Memo back to the House on Friday, it seems, which would likely mean a Monday or Tuesday release. The Memo is driving the Left nuts, so I look forward to it ruining their weekend.

Blogger tublecane February 01, 2018 7:16 PM  

Slightly OT, I was thinking about the sequestration and nuclear arsenal portions of the state of the union speech, and the brass' rapturous reaction. Campaign Trump wasn't exactly Mr. Military-Industrial Complex. Not that he's gone one-eighty, and I don't read too much into for instance bombing Syria on behalf of poor little babies. Also, we're talking pretty boilerplate Republican stuff.

But the speech got me thinking: maybe Defense Don is a trade-off for Deep Staters in the military and law enforcement to work on his behalf. Hence the looming storm.

It's hard to miss how full of crewcuts is his administration. I figured that's because finding rightists in the Permanent Government is slim pickings, and where else are you to go if the GOPe ain't your thang? But maybe it was more deliberate.

Say you're Campaign Trump, shooting from the hip about McCain's lack of heroism and asking who needs NATO? Then someone ambushes you in a parking garage in trenchcoat and Stetson, whispering that the fix is in: Obama/Hillary are spying on you. We can entrap them, but you gotta lay off the defense gravy train, fella.

The rest is history?

Anonymous Captain America February 01, 2018 7:28 PM  

The Nunes memo is nothing more than a publicity stunt. He wrote his own interpretation, with White House support, of intelligence reports.

Blogger tublecane February 01, 2018 7:36 PM  

If there's something to the intelligence reports, I don't see how it can be a mere stunt.

The point of putting it out there is publicity, of course. But no one's under the impression the memo is the thing. The memo is a thin about the thing.

Blogger James Dixon February 01, 2018 8:17 PM  

> Schiff and Dems whine about it not being accurate or whatever, gives Trump a "pressing national interest" in releasing underlying evidence,

You think?

> They can actually hold the memo until Monday without any issue.

Announce the release tomorrow, but say that due to expected demand they will have to set up as special server to handle the load and that people will be able to read it on Monday.

But I expect Trump to release it tomorrow.

> ...then all the lawyers who defended clients where any of these names were involved federal prosecutions...

You mean clients like, say, Michael Flynn?

Anonymous six pan February 01, 2018 8:29 PM  

Slightly OT, but Eddie Adams' iconic photo of Nguyen Van Lem receiving his just desserts at the hands of General Nguyen Ngoc Loan turned 50 today.

I've had it set as the background on my phone for a couple if years now. I love an inspirational image.

Sat Cong!

Anonymous Looking Glass February 01, 2018 8:45 PM  

@81 tublecane

You need to dig further back when it comes to Trump and the Military. He attended a military academy for high school and he's been a huge Military supporter since the 1980s. Trump gets along with the Christian factions because he's as honestly Christian as a former playboy can be, which is enough when he actually does what we supported him to do. When it comes to the military, that's a natural identity and the Power Elite faction he's from.

He's not surrounded by 3 & 4 star generals because that's all the people he could find. He's surrounded by them because they're of the same power factions & circles. Trump had deep ties to the DIA and a host of other military groups. No one has really heard from Brent Scowcroft lately (though the guy is 92), as it seems a new set of major players has taken control of the National Security systems.

Oh, and most of the military types hate McCain. That's been true for years. Read back up on McCain, Vietnam POW and Ross Perot. McCain helped leave Men to die, and quite a few know the details.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 01, 2018 11:09 PM  

My Wag on memo it will be found that Manafort was a judas pig whose long running FISA warrant produced scads of juicy information and spin off FISA warrants that a cabal in the FBI and DoJ and their contractors used to benefit Ds. This operation was known by many D honchos including the Queens Hillary and Nancy and this is all a guess

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 01, 2018 11:31 PM  

And it doesn't matter what weekend it is released, the memo will implicate the clown hacks not the politicians, yet, so it's a legal matter at first. So what are the Ds going to do, go to the mat for some privileged white DC hacks while Pokey Sessions hopefully grinds them till they flip. How long can MSNBC cry for poor little McCabe till the base wants theirs

Anonymous Laz February 02, 2018 8:16 AM  

"...I can't think of a single image in my life about which people say "That's what changed my mind about so-and-so."

9-11 changed a lot of peoples lives. I remember several friends sought out military service because of it.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts