ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Trump leaves May hanging out to dry

I'm getting a little tired of people who are dumb enough to keep lunging at the first word that comes out of Trump's mouth when he is confronted by the media about some new development. OF COURSE HE DOESN'T TELL THEM THE TRUTH! If the God-Emperor was in the habit of practicing perfect honesty when speaking to a group of people who are out to destroy him, he wouldn't have been nominated, let alone elected. FFS, he's been President for over a year now, have you learned nothing about how the man operates?

Meanwhile, the British media is freaking out because despite whatever he is supposed to have told Theresa May, President Trump has made it eminently clear that he has no intention whatsoever of backing Britain in their idiotic neocon-inspired war on Russia:
Trump defies aides to congratulate Putin on election 'victory' in phone call and fails to challenge him over Salisbury nerve agent outrage. Donald Trump congratulated Vladimir Putin on reelection in telephone call. Overture will fuel fears that allies' support for Britain is less than full-hearted.

Donald Trump has risked a split with Britain by congratulating Vladimir Putin on his re-election - and failing to mention the Salisbury nerve agent scandal. The US president seemingly defied the advice of aides to praise Mr Putin in a phone call despite UK fury at Russia's involvement in the poisoning of a former spy. Mr Trump did not challenge his counterpart over the outrage on British soil, and said afterwards that they had a 'very good call'.

The news will raise fresh concerns about the commitment of the UK's allies to hold Russia to account over the use of military-grade Novichok poison against Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia.
Translation: the president knows perfectly well that Russia was not responsible and that it was a false flag. Now, here is a heuristic that I have found very useful in understanding the words and actions of Donald Trump. If he has said two contradictory things, and one of them is to his base and the other is to the media, the thing that will be false is what he is telling the media.  Because unlike Clinton and Obama, the media is not on his side. Unlike Bush and Bush, he knows that the media is not on his side.

Meanwhile, the God-Emperor would do well to fire those treacherous aides who are seeking to push war with Russia Russia Russia. It won't surprise me if he does, or to learn that he used the episode to smoke out more Deep Staters in his employ.

Labels: ,

112 Comments:

Blogger Aeoli Pera March 21, 2018 8:12 AM  

Americans are a faithless bunch because we are, ourselves, neither reliable nor trustworthy. Statistically I'd say people get the leaders they deserve, but we don't deserve this guy.

Blogger Uncle John's Band March 21, 2018 8:13 AM  

At this point, the only reasons for jumping at Trump's laser pointer are a flat learning curve or an ulterior agenda.

Blogger Steve March 21, 2018 8:14 AM  

Excellent.

Translation: the president knows perfectly well that Russia was not responsible and that it was a false flag.

I dunno if it's a false flag or not - there's good reason not to trust the British government's claims - but more importantly, it doesn't matter.

Let's assume Theresa May is telling the truth and Vladimir Putin ordered the attempted murder of Sergei Skripal: who cares?

Is it a serious threat to the West? Nope. Does it mean we should escalate tensions with a nuclear-armed power? Nah. When the next Mohammedan attack (and Ramadan is only a few weeks away) kills a bunch of British people, will May call for war? Ha ha, no.

Even if Putin personally gassed Skripal, that's just part 'n parcel of living in a multicultural society, innit?

Blogger steve brown March 21, 2018 8:15 AM  

DON'T CONGRATULATE PUTIN!-- Was a plant to see who leaked. Way to go, Vox

Blogger ÆtherCzar March 21, 2018 8:17 AM  

I'm curious why Putin didn't offer up the assistance of Russian experts to help evaluate the forensic evidence and identify the culprits. Although the offer would almost certainly be rejected, it would make for a good Russian talking point - gee, we tried to help but they spurned us. Am I misunderstanding something?

Blogger Student in Blue March 21, 2018 8:19 AM  

Just like in Game, don't look at what they say, look at what they do.

Blogger VD March 21, 2018 8:20 AM  

I'm curious why Putin didn't offer up the assistance of Russian experts to help evaluate the forensic evidence and identify the culprits.

You're obviously not very curious, or you would know that Russia repeatedly requested samples of the evidence to do just that. The British have refused to provide any evidence to anyone, including the Russians.

For the obvious reason that doing so would allow the Russians to prove that they are not responsible, and quite possibly identify whoever was responsible for the false flag.

OpenID zhukovg March 21, 2018 8:21 AM  

It has been clear for months that any saber rattling the GE 'performs' toward Russia is just to defang the scum pushing the 'Collusion with Russia' fantasy.

I believe President Trump and President Putin, understand one another and are aware of the challenges each other face domestically and internationally. One sings bass, the other tenor, but both are singing from the same sheet of music.

--ZhukovG

Blogger Nate March 21, 2018 8:22 AM  

when watching the media outrage over the congratulatory call... and not just the media but all Captain Cancer himself... John McCain (Die already)... we would do well to remember that Obama also called Putin to congratulate him... and strangely enough it wasn't news and McCain had nothing bad to say about it.

Blogger ÆtherCzar March 21, 2018 8:24 AM  

The British have refused to provide any evidence to anyone, including the Russians.

Hadn't seen that. Thanks.

Blogger Teleros March 21, 2018 8:32 AM  

One theory I've heard for the poisoning is that it wasn't targeting Mr Skripal, but his daughter, on the basis that she was getting in bed with someone working for the Russians, and that someone with the power and connections in Russia wanted *her* taken out instead. Mr Skripal was just collateral damage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5514907/Sergei-Skripals-daughter-Yulia-dating-secret-service-agent.html

Makes more sense than the Russkies deciding to bump off an old traitor they'd already decided didn't represent a real threat any more.

Blogger saintCrispee March 21, 2018 8:33 AM  

President Trump has made it eminently clear that he has no intention whatsoever of backing Britain in their idiotic neocon-inspired war on Russia"

Either Tillerson was right or Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy. I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power. I can't think of one.

Blogger Steve March 21, 2018 8:39 AM  

Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy

Kek. Trump's not jumping through hoops for a foreign Prime Minister who has publicly insulted him on several occasions and who seems to want to drag the United States into a potentially catastrophic conflict with a nuclear-armed opponent the US has no real reason to quarrel with.

You conclude that Trump must therefore be being blackmailed. Menschposting at its finest.

Blogger Lazarus March 21, 2018 8:40 AM  

But Putin, in his first detailed comments on the poisoning, said Russia had been falsely accused.

“As for the tragedy that you mentioned, I found out about it from the media. The first thing that entered my head was that if it had been a military-grade nerve agent, the people would have died on the spot,” said Putin.

“Secondly, Russia does not have such [nerve] agents. We destroyed all our chemical weapons under the supervision of international organisations and we did it first, unlike some of our partners who promised to do it, but unfortunately did not keep their promises.”

Blogger AnvilTiger March 21, 2018 8:41 AM  

saintCrispee wrote:President Trump has made it eminently clear that he has no intention whatsoever of backing Britain in their idiotic neocon-inspired war on Russia"

Either Tillerson was right or Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy. I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power. I can't think of one.



Does the US have a contiguous border with Russia? No.
Can the Russian navy challenge the US navy? No.
Can the Russians stop the US fracking industry? No.

The Russians pose little strategic threat to the US. The Chinese are a much bigger problem. Let the Russians wave their nukes around. There will be no war between the US and Russia. So why run the mouth?

Blogger Nate March 21, 2018 8:49 AM  

"Either Tillerson was right or Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy."

Tillerson is a globalist fag.

Blogger Guitar Man March 21, 2018 8:51 AM  

I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power. I can't think of one.

This seems like a dishonest statement.

Blogger cavalier973 March 21, 2018 8:54 AM  

"Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy."

Then why are they allowing Pres. Trump to hurt the Russian economy by increasing U.S. oil production?

Blogger Nate March 21, 2018 8:55 AM  

"I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power. I can't think of one."

HELL O THERE FELLOW NATIONALISTS

Blogger Shimshon March 21, 2018 8:56 AM  

"Unlike Bush and Bush, he knows that the media is not on his side."

Or that they could ever be persuaded to not yank the football at the last second just this time.

They were never on either's side, and nothing any of them could or would have done would have changed that relationship. But who knows really what the media's real relationship behind the scenes was with CIA spook and son of CIA spook?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 21, 2018 8:56 AM  

On a personal level the establishment act like little bitches and IMO Trump thinks it a personal affront for a man to have to act like that.

Look at Obama he was like some girl's gay little brother that the gang of popular girls allowed to hang around their group.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother March 21, 2018 8:57 AM  

Tillerson killed the Boy Scouts. So fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 21, 2018 8:59 AM  

AnvilTiger wrote:Does the US have a contiguous border with Russia? No.
Can the Russian navy challenge the US navy? No.
Can the Russians stop the US fracking industry? No.


Do the Russians know all that? Yes! and so does Trump. We and Russia have common interests, like Islam delenda est, but few conflicting interests. High time our nations start cooperating on the things that benefit both.

Blogger Chase March 21, 2018 9:02 AM  

They are both Jew-wise, both have implicitly and explicitly acknowledged as much. That’s like 75% of the puzzle right there. Vladimir Putin’s knows who these people are - he knows that many of them (eg Max Boot, Julia Ioff) are the literal children and grandchildren of people who caused a lot of trouble for Voad’s people for decades. Very encouraging.

Blogger APL March 21, 2018 9:10 AM  

"Donald Trump has risked a split with Britain "

Yer have to laugh. The US must be shivering at the prospect of going it alone.

Blogger JC March 21, 2018 9:13 AM  

It really shows how much has changed in my lifetime that I would have been ready to defend Britain out of ethnic and and cultural solidarity just a few years ago and couldn't care less now. Cuck Island has made its choice and people like me don't belong there anymore. It follows that they are left to fight their own battles without people like me which includes millions of Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders.

Blogger Teleros March 21, 2018 9:16 AM  

APL wrote:"Donald Trump has risked a split with Britain "

Yer have to laugh. The US must be shivering at the prospect of going it alone.

"Fog in the Channel - continent cut off"
-Famous, though possibly fake, headline from a UK newspaper.

Blogger Robert Divinity March 21, 2018 9:19 AM  

Two points:

1. Post-Iraq, any patriotic American president would distrust British intelligence (as well as his own).

2. It's no big deal.

Globalist warmongers invested heavily in HRC and her money-laundering foundation. Suck it up, boys. You aren't getting your proxy war with Russia and likely will have new détente. Frankly, most of us are laughing at Zuckerberg as scapegoat/Fifth Columnist. Go ahead and destroy the scumbag. Good to see someone besides cucks in a circular firing squad.

Blogger pyrrhus March 21, 2018 9:27 AM  

The British have refused to provide any evidence to anyone, including the Russians.
Yes, and the "military grade" nerve gas didn't kill anyone..In actuality, a liter of novichok could kill millions, and would certainly have done in the first responders as well as the targets...

Blogger pyrrhus March 21, 2018 9:28 AM  

Funny...Somehow, the word "hanging" seems appropriate with respect to Theresa May and her co-conspirators...

Blogger SemiSpook37 March 21, 2018 9:30 AM  

It’s been 14 months. If people aren’t going to get it even now, they’re never going to get it ever. Aside from the mainstream assuming Trump is an idiot, they also assume most of middle America are idiots, too. (Newsflash: we’re not.)

Every single time Trump has offered a “concession”, notice how said concession never comes to pass? Happened with DACA (notice how there has been little talk of forcing a “shutdown” this Friday because of it?), the gun debate (haven’t heard a peep about that recently), among other things.

Blogger Peaceful Poster March 21, 2018 9:30 AM  

The UK parliament openly discussed banning Trump from their country.

No wonder Trump is pissed.

Blogger Anchorman March 21, 2018 9:36 AM  

I think Trump will show a certain amount of support, but he's also the guy who put NATO on notice to start putting more of their own money into defense and stop relying on Mother Green and Her Killing Machine to foot the bill.
I think this is a message to NATO allies to not take US military for granted and to bolster defenses on their own.

tl;dr Trump's showing he's neither Putin's nor NATO's stooge.

Blogger Solaire Of Astora March 21, 2018 9:36 AM  

I noticed during the election that a lot of Trump supporters didn't trust him fully. They saw him as some naive child they hoped against hope could be kept in line. That attitude unfortunately hasn't changed.

Blogger SciVo March 21, 2018 9:37 AM  

Guitar Man wrote:I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power. I can't think of one.

This seems like a dishonest statement.


That's an understatement; it was a straight-up reversal. This is the first time in my adult life that we've had a President who is actually determined and able to put the American people first, regardless of what anyone else wants (including the "elite").

Blogger APL March 21, 2018 9:40 AM  

"The British have refused to provide any evidence to anyone, including the Russians."

GCHQ, is riddled with CIA. So anything they've concocted between them in the UK, probably came straight of John Brennan's drawing board.

Blogger Demonic Professor El March 21, 2018 9:42 AM  

@31 SemiSpook37

Exactly. It only took a couple months of Trump as GE to see what he does because it's effective and works each time - make proclamation that makes MSM mad, do something behind the scenes. Play the media out and out.

He also puts EU in its place too. If Trump is digging the UK, France, Germany to actually spend their own money on their militaries, it's unlikely he'll go to war based on fakeness.

@32 Peaceful Poster

That's true. The Imam of London (formerly known as "mayor") has explicitly said he wants Trump banned from the City of London. May has mulled it. Why would Trump go to war for Europe's Islamic Kingdom? It's as likely as him going to war with China because Brunei wants him to.

Blogger tuberman March 21, 2018 9:42 AM  

WHAT IF:

May does not want to do this either, and not just her self, but every one she loves is being threatened to make sure she goes along? What if the Storm is not far enough along so that the God Emperor can directly help her stop UK's own Deep State? What if May knows Trump is not going to go along with this stupid crap the UK Deep State manufactured?

The UK's Deep State is interwoven with the USA Deep State and they hold even more power across the pond.

Blogger Man of the Atom March 21, 2018 9:44 AM  

SemiSpook37 wrote:
Every single time Trump has offered a “concession”, notice how said concession never comes to pass? Happened with DACA (notice how there has been little talk of forcing a “shutdown” this Friday because of it?), the gun debate (haven’t heard a peep about that recently), among other things.


DC is postponing the Cherry Blossom Festival opener for the "March for Our Lives", featuring crisis actors and Tide pod consumers from across the country. That is how crazy the Globalists are in the Constitutionally-provisioned Capital City--they delayed the biggest DC tourist event of the year.

DC is loony leftist enough to postpone the opening of the Cherry Blossom Festival for this. When nothing comes of "fer the chilldrun", I expect verbal diarrhea and freakouts from FakeNews.

Blogger Billy March 21, 2018 9:45 AM  

After reading some of these comments, damn Mpai is true as hell

Blogger Dave March 21, 2018 9:47 AM  

The British authorities turned a blind eye to 1,000's of their own citizens abused by child rape gangs for years but we should give a shit about a botched hit on Sergei? GTFO

Blogger James Dixon March 21, 2018 9:50 AM  

> Donald Trump has risked a split with Britain

The same Britain who has made it clear that he's persona non grata and is not welcome to visit the UK after he retreated some truthful tweets about Islam?

The same Britain who just confined a US citizen for three days or so while denying her entry?

Yeah, I'm sure Trump is really worried about what they think.



> I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power.

I trying to think back to the last time there was such an obviously moronic post.

Blogger tz March 21, 2018 9:53 AM  

Foreign Entanglements.
Our "greatest" allies, Israel and the UK, always seem to want us to fight their wars.

Trump is the mirror image of the Cuckservative.

The Cuckservative virtue signals on principled stands and then retreats and surrenders.

Trump virtue signals to the media (Where's Amnesty? Gun Conrol?), but perseveres in actually keeping his promises. Like a magician, Trump is spinning a flashing wand in his left hand while his right hand does the magic.

Having run out of Mid East countries to ruin, maybe except Syria, the deep state wants to poke the Russian Bear. Yes, he needs to purge his administration of the Russophobes.

Blogger Andrew March 21, 2018 9:53 AM  

Tillerson is a globalist fag.

The non-Q Brendan Dilley source told Dilley a couple months back that Trump was aware that three of his cabinet members were compromised by the cabal and couldn't be trusted. But he told Dilley and Dilley's audience don't bother asking or speculating who they were, that info was not going to be released.

But with Q's latest drop last night it seems Tillerson (RT) was one of the three (MZ -> Zuckerberg):

MZ.
RT.
Big meeting.
Cell phones left at door.
+8
5 political
1 former intel dir
Mask & Spin
IDEN friendly ‘insiders’
MSM support +talking points
Shift narrative
FAIL
We hear you.
We have the algorithm.
Think you @ Snowden.
Learn chess.
Down she goes.
Nobody escapes this.
NOBODY.
Q

OpenID het1 March 21, 2018 9:53 AM  

Senator Maccain and others make much ado from nothing.
If American presidents sent congratulations to Papa Dok, president of Haiti – why do nay send congratulations to his counterpart in Russia?

Blogger Edwin March 21, 2018 9:56 AM  

Why should Trump stand behind May? Instead of berating Putin, he should be calling May to ask her why an American citizen was put in prision for the crime of wanting to interview Tommy Robinson.

Blogger Cataline Sergius March 21, 2018 10:03 AM  

Either Tillerson was right or Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy. I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power. I can't think of one.

Not even ten o'clock and I'm already reading the stupidest thing I've seen in my life.

Blogger c0pperheaded March 21, 2018 10:03 AM  

Why are we at war with Russia? Or have we always been at war with Russia?

Blogger haus frau March 21, 2018 10:07 AM  

Though I know Trump is quite savvy, it's always such a relief when he brushes off such provocation. The number of normal people who jump to support aggressive action against Russia is disgusting but then history is full of common people offering up there own children for frivolous wars. The difference is that now, anyone who wants to know the real score can find that information. Most people are too lazy to do that kind of digging and just assume our military is omnipotent because we've toppled so many third world governments.

Blogger tuberman March 21, 2018 10:08 AM  

44. Andrew

Rex is into the globalism deep. He even believes, or says he believes in Global Warming, and was on the side of the Paris Accords. When I heard his Globalist beliefs several months ago, numerous red flags shot up.

Planning or plotting with the Zuck, rich stuff.

Blogger VFM #7634 March 21, 2018 10:10 AM  

The relationship with Britain is overrated. Our oldest ally is France. And our relations with Russia have historically been better than with Britain.

Blogger Stephen Davenport March 21, 2018 10:12 AM  

Vox, I do not think you understand Trump either..lol..we all know someone in the Russian government tried to kill the double agent, they have done it in the past and will do it in the future. I agree with Rush Limbaugh on this, in that he is trolling the press, RINOS and the Democrats. He knows it pisses them off and it is awesome. In regards to May, she has to do what she has to do, is it worth going to war over, no, but she cannot let it go. It was attempted murder on an individual in England not Russia, and that cannot be tolerated. I personally would boycott the upcoming World Cup and put sanctions on Russian government figures. IMO

Blogger bob kek mando - ( I love the smell of Autism on the internet. It smells like ... victoREEEEEEEEE ) March 21, 2018 10:13 AM  

12. saintCrispee March 21, 2018 8:33 AM
or Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy.



Stormy Daniels would like a word with you.

although, i suppose it's hard to keep up with current events when you spend most of your time getting shoveled into an oven.


17. Guitar Man March 21, 2018 8:51 AM
This seems like a dishonest statement.



Gamma Tell.

please to be rephrasing in a more Alpha manner.


19. Nate March 21, 2018 8:55 AM
HELL O THERE FELLOW NATIONALISTS



Cuckservative tell.

please to be rephrasing in a more ))) Alt-Right ((( manner.


22. Stg58/Animal Mother March 21, 2018 8:57 AM
Tillerson killed the Boy Scouts. So fuck him and the horse he rode in on.




that's Tillerson's fetish.

Blogger Brick Hardslab March 21, 2018 10:24 AM  

We all know this is a complete false flag or the Brits would provide the evidence as required by international law.

As for May she has to do what she has to do to get the cold war going again. Her globalist masters ordered this obvious false flag like many others and they will keep invoking Article 5 at the top of their lungs.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira March 21, 2018 10:25 AM  

Greatest entertainer on the planet.

Blogger Sterling Pilgrim March 21, 2018 10:25 AM  

I hope he puts sanctions on the UK. Bunch of rape-enablers.

Blogger Frank Brady March 21, 2018 10:32 AM  

@52. Stephen Davenport

Incredible. "We all know someone in the Russian government tried to kill the double agent...". No, Stephen, we "all know" no such thing. I have to confess that I have no idea who Clive P. Maund is, but he has written one of the best and complete articles exposing the entire "Russia, Russia, Russia" insanity I've seen anywhere. If you have time and are so inclined, please see https://www.clivemaund.com/article.php?id=4598. I think you'll find it worth your time.

Blogger Anchorman March 21, 2018 10:37 AM  

And our relations with Russia have historically been better than with Britain.

Do you mean our relations in the 18th and 19th century were better with Russia than Britain?

What relevance does that have when the most recent 70+ years have been exactly opposite?

Blogger The Anti-Gnostic March 21, 2018 10:40 AM  

saintCrispee wrote: I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power. I can't think of one.



Because he refuses to pick a fight no sane person would pick? The British have a long history of harboring foreign malcontents. Let them deal with it.

The British intelligence service is hypertrophied relative to their position in the global hierarchy. There's just not that much for them to do any more now that Europe isn't divided into two armed camps so they over-produce their shoddy, dated product. All this over-staffed, lavishly funded establishment can do now is cause trouble. Kind of like the US national security establishment but we have the excuse that we are one of the three countries on the planet that really matter.

There is actually a very big problem brewing here and it's not competing Russian oligarchs. So far the British executive remains in control by native Brits but eventually Pakistani Muslims will gain access to Britain's national security apparatus. What fights will they pick? I'm guessing it won't be quaint, Cold War-era pissing matches with Russia.

Blogger VD March 21, 2018 10:40 AM  

Either Tillerson was right or Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy. I'm trying to think back to the last time the U.S. had a president who was so obviously compromised and held hostage by a foreign power. I can't think of one.

Then you are very stupid. Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama were all owned by the globalists. You are playing the political version of DARVO. Trump is the first President who is not a globalist "hostage" since pre-assassination attempt Reagan.

Now go take your hasbara somewhere else. It won't fool anyone here.

Blogger VD March 21, 2018 10:42 AM  

Vox, I do not think you understand Trump either..lol..we all know someone in the Russian government tried to kill the double agent, they have done it in the past and will do it in the future.

I can assure you that neither I nor anyone else here cares what you think, Steven Davenport. As usual, you are wrong.

Blogger Desdichado March 21, 2018 10:43 AM  

VFM #7634 wrote:The relationship with Britain is overrated. Our oldest ally is France. And our relations with Russia have historically been better than with Britain.
Our oldest ally was the French monarchy. That France has been gone for a long time. I don't think it's fair to claim that post French Revolution France is even the same country anymore.

Blogger Frank Brady March 21, 2018 10:51 AM  

@59. Anchorman

You wrote, "Do you mean our relations in the 18th and 19th century were better with Russia than Britain? What relevance does that have when the most recent 70+ years have been exactly opposite?"

Until the fall of the Soviet Union in December of 1991, U.S. relations were with the U.S.S.R., not "Russia". In fact, for the last 26 years (out of your 70), U.S. relations with Russia haven't been that bad and could be MUCH better except for the machinations of the bi-partisan pack of Neoconservatives and GOP RINOs who serve the military industrial complex and absolutely positively MUST find a suitable enemy to replace the dreaded Islamist caliphate which really cannot swim and is largely fictional in any case.

Blogger TM Lutas March 21, 2018 10:52 AM  

What concerns me is that the media seems to be normalizing the idea that the President of the United States is supposed to be an empty suit taking instruction from the people who pull the strings and that it is bad that Trump is not following the script.

This has never been how the country is supposed to work. It is flat out an unamerican way to run a country.

If they wanted to be critical of President Trump and yet stay within normal bounds, they could note that the man doesn't seem to be able to conjure up a team that's actually firing on all cylinders and he's wasting too much time fighting them. That would at least recognize the basic fact that the President runs the government.

Blogger Anchorman March 21, 2018 11:03 AM  

Scratch a Russian, find a Soviet.

Blogger Sean March 21, 2018 11:07 AM  

Advisers suck. They play it too safe and try to limit the POTUS intuition. Advisers didn't want Reagan to demand Russia "Tear down this wall" and that ended up being a defining moment of the century.

Blogger EoP MILED Clerk March 21, 2018 11:08 AM  

[..] I think one of the interpretations of the FSB response [PDF] to 26 Nov: NSA Adm Rogers: EoP MILED Clerk Tells Donald Trump to Answer EoP or WiP Q by Dec 5; could reasonably be ‘The FSB upon the orders of the Kremlin hereby confirms the Kremlin is interested whether President Trump is willing to discuss EoP Truth and Reconciliation to end the Abel and Kane Cold war negotiations issues to implement EoP Scientific and Cultural law [eop-scicultlaw.tygae.org.za] as international law’. – 01 Feb: Pres Trump: FSB EoP Cold War TRC Q to Trump 2016 Voters; Notice of EoP Axis Responsible Freedom Leg Licensing: Req for EoP Policy Statements [password].

A copy of this comment is posted at eop-leg-sub.tygae.org.za

Blogger VFM #7634 March 21, 2018 11:12 AM  

"Tillerson killed the Boy Scouts. So fuck him and the horse he rode in on"

@Stg
I... was not aware of that.

"Scratch a Russian, find a Soviet"

@Anchorman
And yet our communists hate on Russia hard these days for some reason.

And despite relations with Britain and Russia being the opposite during Soviet times, I see them heading back to historical norms.

Blogger Frank Brady March 21, 2018 11:13 AM  

@ 65. Anchorman March 21, 2018 11:03 AM "Scratch a Russian, find a Soviet."

That is beyond absurd.

Blogger Jack Amok March 21, 2018 11:13 AM  

What concerns me is that the media seems to be normalizing the idea...

Even as little as two years ago, you'd be right to be worried about what the press is trying to normalize, but one of the God Emperor's greatest gifts has been exposing the media as loons.

I think they've lost their ability to normalize anything.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2018 11:13 AM  

Stephen Davenport wrote:It was attempted murder on an individual in England not Russia, and that cannot be tolerated.
It's tolerated all the time, by everybody. This sort of assassination happens dozens of times per year. The reason you don't hear about it is that no one cares. They only reason you heard about this one is that someone at MI6 wants to make a big deal out of it, probably because they're the ones that executed it.

Blogger Jonathon Davies March 21, 2018 11:14 AM  

It is an obvious false flag. many here see through it. Since it happened May's popularity has risen, and Corbyn's has gone down (I'm a fan of neither). That is one prime reason. Another is to cover for the betrayal of Brexit. "Oh look, Russia!" While selling out to the EU.

Another question. Where are the Skripals?

Blogger MattyIce March 21, 2018 11:17 AM  

This was an obvious one for anyone paying attention, don't ever let a woman get you into a fight with another man.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2018 11:17 AM  

Anchorman wrote:Scratch a Russian, find a Soviet.
Do you know who killed the Soviet Union?
Russians killed the Soviet Union.

Blogger Jack Ward March 21, 2018 11:17 AM  

Someone once said "Don't get involved in a ground war in Asia"
After the lessons learned by the French [Napoleon] and Germany {Hitler] you would think the lesson had sunk in.

Blogger James March 21, 2018 11:22 AM  

Stephen Davenport wrote:It was attempted murder on an individual in England not Russia, and that cannot be tolerated. I personally would boycott the upcoming World Cup and put sanctions on Russian government figures. IMO

I guess "attempted murder", not successful murder, of a non-British citizen is more important than murders of citizens or rapes of British children by muslim "immigrants"? By your logic, shouldn't we be declaring war on Iran or Saudi Arabia?

Blogger James March 21, 2018 11:24 AM  

Oh, and do you actually think that the deep state in Britain would take away the "circus" that is the World Cup from their low IQ peasantry? That would be a good way for May to be hung in effigy .

Blogger Jack Ward March 21, 2018 11:34 AM  

Maybe we should all email Vladimir and encourage him to run for Vice President[honorary] in 2020.

Blogger LES March 21, 2018 11:36 AM  

Stephen Davenport wrote:we all know someone in the Russian government tried to kill the double agent, they have done it in the past and will do it in the future. I agree with Rush Limbaugh on this, in that he is trolling the press, RINOS and the Democrats.

Yes, keep an eye on Rush Limbaugh. He was preparing his listeners for war with Iraq in 2002 even as president Bush was saying that war would be the last resort.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine March 21, 2018 11:40 AM  

What aides, and how fast can they be fired?

"Statistically I'd say people get the leaders they deserve, but we don't deserve this guy."

So very true.

"Either Tillerson was right or Putin and his cronies have Trump by the balls with something very juicy."

Why don't you just change your name to Infidel. It would be fitting.

"So why run the mouth?"

Because crispee is triple-decker gay with a large side of gay plus XL gay cup with a special large straw and packets of lies on the side.

All in free-fall to the flaming gay bottom of gay hell.

Blogger justaguy March 21, 2018 11:44 AM  

#7: I recall reports that Russia wanted the nerve agent samples to go to a neutral international agency. But what is surprising is the sheer audacity of the Brits in this stunt-- While I do not know about a false flag or specifics, chemistry and identification of compounds is well known to thousands of labs who can all tell that there are no determinate characteristics identifying a country in chemical compounds- only composition that can be replicated.
Nuclear becomes different where each reactor ends up with a distinctive set of compounds that can be traced and are cataloged-- but chemicals that can be made in thousands of sophisticated labs? Brits and MSM must think that we are further along the Big Brother continuum than we are and will accept their pronouncements without thought.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener March 21, 2018 11:46 AM  

It's going to be hilarious to watch the media's reaction when the reality of this starts to sink in. "Trump lies to us and tells his base the truth! He's so evil (not that evil actually exists)!"

OpenID Rusty March 21, 2018 12:07 PM  

Take a few moments out of your day to thank God Almighty for Donald J Trump. For it was never more clear that president Hillary R Clinton would have been giddily marching our sons and daughters to war right now.

Actually, knowing Hillary she would have waited for winter to attack Russia.

Blogger Crew March 21, 2018 12:31 PM  

Heh, the #LyingMSM thinks that Trump is stunned by this leak, but he may have had it planted!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/379484-cnn-trump-kelly-furious-after-leak-trump-was-told-not-to-congratulate

Blogger Skyler the Weird March 21, 2018 12:31 PM  

When Pakistani Muslims get control of U.K. Defense and Intelligence apparatus, the Target won't be Russia but India.

Blogger repent or perish March 21, 2018 12:34 PM  

In the minds of the left: being friendly with Putin is bad and dangerous, while being firm with Kim Jong Un is also bad and dangerous...

Blogger Joshua_D March 21, 2018 12:44 PM  

The swap is yuge; the state is deep.

Blogger Crew March 21, 2018 12:50 PM  

When Pakistani Muslims get control of U.K. Defense and Intelligence apparatus, the Target won't be Russia but India.

However, India likely has a better functioning Military apparatus than the UK does.

Blogger Sigurd Jorsalfar March 21, 2018 1:03 PM  

Moral of the story: patience and faith in the GE first. Mouthfoaming third.

Blogger Rashadjin March 21, 2018 1:32 PM  

Thanks for the laugh, Azure. That made me happy.

I'm beginning to wonder if the PsyOps plants will ever figure out how counterproductive their presence here is...

I kinda hope they don't.

Blogger Patrick Kelly March 21, 2018 1:36 PM  

Russia could and should be our natural ally. The US has been led astray by falling in with the wrong crowd . And she was such a good little girl.

Blogger pyrrhus March 21, 2018 1:40 PM  

Russia could and should be our natural ally.
Precisely. Whereas being "allied" with Ukistan is right up there with getting incurable cancer...

Blogger James Dixon March 21, 2018 1:42 PM  

> Take a few moments out of your day to thank God Almighty for Donald J Trump. For it was never more clear that president Hillary R Clinton would have been giddily marching our sons and daughters to war right now.

Oh, I do, on a fairly regular basis. And I ask for his protection from the forces arrayed against him.

> I'm beginning to wonder if the PsyOps plants will ever figure out how counterproductive their presence here is...

As long as they get paid, I doubt they really care.

Blogger DonReynolds March 21, 2018 1:43 PM  

Good Grief!
Reading this made my whole body itch. I have not seen anything so repetitive and trite since I stopped teaching sophomore economics. The entire article repeats the same message, slightly changed, and suddenly ends. Is this a SOS distress signal?

Yes, opposing spies kill each other and they sometimes target Traitors and Double Agents and Defectors. Sometimes they use Rube Goldberg solutions to kill each other. Does no one remember James Bond? Wasn't he a British secret agent? (He wasn't very secretive and his disguises never seemed to work. No, he did not blend very well.)

Since when do countries go to war over spies killing each other? Don't they do that fairly regularly? Russian traitors? Yeah, they will hunt those for decades. They will never be safe.

I had a regular girlfriend in 1977-78 in Nashville, who was born in Berlin in 1945, but grew up in Turkey. She was not German or Turkish, she was Ukranian. Her father was in the "German military" and he escaped with his family to Turkey after the war rather than be handed over to the Soviets as a traitor. (See Operation Keelhaul.)

Sometime after the war, he died in Turkey and in 1978 my girlfriend's brother flew to Moscow to research the records on Dear Old Dead Daddy. Things were beginning to loosen up in the Soviet Union. On the flight to Moscow, the brother was apparently poisoned and arrived dead. Girlfriend wanted me to fly with her to find out the Truth about what happened to her brother. She offered to pay for the plane ticket and the expenses. Uh...No.

Blogger Lovekraft March 21, 2018 1:44 PM  

Maybe if May paid more attention to the rape gangs and Khan's turning of London into a crime-infested dump, we'd take her seriously.

These diversity hires never seem to get it. The public has woken up to who the Mays and Khans and Trudeaus are representing, and it's not the lower/middle-class working whites population.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd March 21, 2018 1:51 PM  

Your delivery is always great.
True, as well.

Blogger Doc Rampage March 21, 2018 2:57 PM  

No assassin would smuggle in a military nerve agent to do his business unless he specifically wanted the nerve agent found. It increases both the difficulty and the risk of the operation. Much easier and safer to mix up something from ingredients you can get at your local drug store and garden store.

So assuming Britain is not lying about the nerve agent, *someone* wanted the assassination associated with Putin. That someone could very well be Putin himself, but it seems a lot more likely that it is someone else because it's hard to see an upside for Putin. It's not like it's important to him for Cold-War spies to live in fear.

Blogger bosscauser March 21, 2018 3:08 PM  

Guess again. .. .

War mongering against a nuclear power is nonsensical. Putin has done nothing to us. .ever!

Blogger Avalanche March 21, 2018 3:18 PM  

@72 "MI6 wants to make a big deal out of it, probably because they're the ones that executed it."
Snidely, you mis-spelled a word: FIFY:

MI6 wants to make a big deal out of it, probably because they're the ones that botched it.

Blogger VFM #7634 March 21, 2018 3:41 PM  

"When Pakistani Muslims get control of U.K. Defense and Intelligence apparatus, the Target won't be Russia but India."

Ukistan also has lots of Indian Hindus. We don't hear as much about them because they're not as obnoxious as the Pakis... but it does portend a possible repeat of 1947 within Ukistan.

Blogger weka March 21, 2018 4:18 PM  

@James: it would be a good way to get May hanged.
The English and Scots are starting to hate. This will not end well: the invaders blood will flow, unfortunately at the cost of martyrs to the faith and patriots of the four kingdoms, Ireland included.

Blogger weka March 21, 2018 4:20 PM  

And Pakistan will flow in the dark. There are more competent Hindus than MislimM

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2018 4:23 PM  

Snidely, you mis-spelled a word:

Thanks for the correction.

Blogger SciVo March 21, 2018 5:34 PM  

Stephen Davenport wrote:It was attempted murder on an individual in England not Russia, and that cannot be tolerated.

You tolerate all manner of foreign nationals killing Englishwomen in England with nary a peep, and now you expect us to believe that you're morally incensed by an attempted murder allegedly by foreigners on their own countrymen?? Pull the other one, it's got bells on!

Evict all Pakistanis or you aren't even halfway credibly serious about this. (And you can't expect any help from us until after we've conquered Mexico for vastly more and worse offenses, including actually changing ballot totals.)

Blogger VFM #7634 March 21, 2018 6:08 PM  

"And Pakistan will flow in the dark. There are more competent Hindus than MislimM"

That's not even bringing up the Sikhs.

Blogger Matamoros March 21, 2018 6:12 PM  

Moscow has ‘Long’ Tradition of Killing Traitors Abroad, Russian Military Information Agency Says in Providing a List
http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2018/03/moscow-has-long-tradition-of-killing.html

Blogger Matamoros March 21, 2018 6:13 PM  

Here is an interesting Russian diplomatic move:

Roman Catholicism ‘a Traditional Religion of Russia,’ Moscow’s Ambassador to Holy See Says

http://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2018/03/roman-catholicism-traditional-religion.html

Blogger VFM #7634 March 21, 2018 6:41 PM  

@107 Matamoros

I noticed the ambassador actually said "Catholics" rather than "Roman Catholics". Crypto-Greek-Catholics aren't uncommon in Orthodox areas.

Blogger SciVo March 21, 2018 6:42 PM  

Side note: chicks only criticize who they're not afraid of. So we can tell from what May doesn't say that she's deathly scared of Muhammad down the street with his AK-47 and grenades, while confident that Putin with his nukes would never hurt her.

Blogger weka March 21, 2018 7:20 PM  

@105. Thank you. Now I am a a keyboard... there are more high cast Hindus in India that Muslim jihadis in Pakistan: the Sikhs have a tradition of killing Muslims, and high caste Hindus and Sikhs are intergrated into the UK system much more than Muslims are.

Muslims are being used as shock troops by the left, particularly in Manchester and London.

However, to win a civil war, you must control England. Which is hard: Cromwell was a military genius and it took him a few years.

As I implied, it will not end well. In the subcontinent -- the Hindus alreadly want to nuke the Pakis -- or in Britian.

Blogger MendoScot March 21, 2018 7:30 PM  

The sloppy nature of the event increasingly looks like a fucked-up internal operation.

The co-incidence with May's subjugation to the EU makes me think that it was the remainers, with or without her consent. She has no choice but to play along given her precarious position within the Conservative party.

Given Juncker's crowing and Merkel's silence, I don't rule out an EU op either.

Then again, Porton Down won't sign off on the Russians. But the Israelis have undeclared CW stocks.

And we have the odd delays in the arranged conviction of Count Dankula. Fog of war?

OpenID paulmurray March 23, 2018 12:49 AM  

@110 "the Sikhs have a tradition of killing Muslims"

For excellent reason. They were completely pacifist until the muslims started doing forced conversions of sikhs. Then their guru discovered the second amendment, and since then every sikh male has gone about armed at all times as a religious duty.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts