ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, April 13, 2018

Destroying the evidence


Sources have reported that infamous billionaire and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's private island located in the Caribbean has recently caught on fire.

If this is genuine, do you still doubt that The Storm is coming? Or do you think Epstein torched his own island for the insurance money?

Labels:

84 Comments:

Blogger Warunicorn April 13, 2018 12:16 PM  

Holy sh*t.

(If true,) I'll take "Creepy pedos trying to eliminate the evidence for $500," Alex.

Blogger Andrew April 13, 2018 12:18 PM  

Yeah, Q dropped about 10 days ago that Epstein was spending $29 million to fill in the tunnels that connect the various underground chambers. But apparently Q-team has everything already.

Blogger Aeoli April 13, 2018 12:18 PM  

Sometimes these things just happen, like cakes that resemble people.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( I love the smell of Autism on the internet. It smells like ... victoREEEEEEEEE ) April 13, 2018 12:18 PM  

i am offended by your outrageous anti-Semitic inferences.

SO RACIST.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( I love the smell of Autism on the internet. It smells like ... victoREEEEEEEEE ) April 13, 2018 12:19 PM  

i am offended by your outrageous anti-Semitic inferences.

SO RACIST.

Blogger Aeoli April 13, 2018 12:20 PM  

The hilarious thing is...what was happening there was actually another Holocaust. Projection yet again, oy vey!

Blogger Jack Amok April 13, 2018 12:20 PM  

Looks like the latest spirit cooking demo got a little out of hand.

Blogger Andrew April 13, 2018 12:21 PM  

Btw, during those Epstein Island Q drops, Q confirmed that it was indeed what everyone suspected it always was. In fact, far worse even. And that Hillary's role in whatever they were doing was larger than even the biggest Hillary cynics guessed.

Blogger Aeoli April 13, 2018 12:21 PM  

In fact, I submit we ought to nickname it Holocaust Island.

Blogger Hammerli280 April 13, 2018 12:23 PM  

Just as long as we can nail them for destroying evidence (which we already collected).

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother April 13, 2018 12:24 PM  

Looks harmless, right? Shit catches on fire all the time.

Blogger Azimus April 13, 2018 12:32 PM  

I am taking a "wait and see" approach to it all at this point. The other side lies incessantly. My side sends cryptic and often conflicting signals that I don't understand. This must be what its like to be a grunt in a war. So I will just wait and see where the shells are falling. In this case... literally.

Blogger Arthur Isaac April 13, 2018 12:40 PM  

Yes, I still doubt the Storm is coming unless Trump is Q and he has the fantastic psychology of Tyler Durden and an underground fight club to carry it off. The only space for Storm would be between the President's ears and the imaginations of the autistic.

Blogger Wolfman at Large April 13, 2018 12:42 PM  

Fire could also be a sign of heretics being cleansed.

Blogger Joeplanet April 13, 2018 12:47 PM  

I had hoped it was fire caused by air blast ordinance. It makes nice work of caves and hidden tunnels too.

Blogger Joeplanet April 13, 2018 12:50 PM  

Arthur has not been paying attention. There is way too much going on that tells me you are rather uninformed.

Blogger Phelps April 13, 2018 12:50 PM  

Or this is the result of a raid.

Blogger Joeplanet April 13, 2018 12:54 PM  

No coincidence at all to the fires of large expensive homes in and around Northern Virginia when Pizzagate first broke. Nope, not at all.

Blogger Joeplanet April 13, 2018 12:56 PM  

What do you suppose links a 4.6 magnitude earthquake just off the coast to the entire lush greenery of the island going up in flames like that? Thinking. Thinking and pondering.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother April 13, 2018 12:58 PM  

Maybe they are going for the "San Francisco fire of 1906" angle.

Blogger Arthur Isaac April 13, 2018 1:00 PM  

I also think that the Brennan's and Epstein's know what intelligence is available to the Administration and that they could easily be caught in a hundred non-organized ways. Evil people fearing repurcussions for their actions are not evidence of a systematic purge. I like that they are afraid, I don't like that they aren't afraid in prison. There simply isn't a system in place to put them there.

Blogger Brick Hardslab April 13, 2018 1:03 PM  

If it is deliberate, it's too hide evidence. Three question is who set it, what are they trying to hide, and did they succeed?

If it's Epstein's crew then there's two teams. If it's the legit authorities covering because they think the truth is too horrible for us to take or its too disruptive, then we've lost.

If none of this is true it's a good troll.

Blogger Carmina Fuentes April 13, 2018 1:08 PM  

Q is #Tyler, an AI that constantly hacks and updates current conspiracy theories, claims, known information, as metadata and is programmed to reframe, often in the form of questions (like a psychic getting "warmer), to spread memes.

As more data because available, Q constantly updates and reframes, which is why so many of Q's postings are seemingly contemporaneous, yet confounding at the same time. The "conspiracy theories" happen to be often TRUE (see this post by Vox), and the constant intake of all known/available data, permits Q to analyze and project back outward to human readers--Q has passed the Turing test. Q is essentially Tipler's "Omega man" in it's infancy, speeding toward the Omega Point.

The key here, perhaps even the burning of this island, humans (including bad players in our view) are actually RESPONDING to the "memes" if you will, that Q is responding TOO and projecting OUT...which in turn, as with the "problem" of quantum physics/mechanics, is causing the observers to change the outcome because of their mere observation of the problem.

This is not to say that the postings of Q are "false" (any more than they are true), but they are not based upon some secret agent perched in the high castle of knowledge and proximity to TGE...the postings are based on collected, and ever-increasing knowledge obtained through other forms of soft-AI (from facebook, to videos attached to emails, or uploaded into case management systems).

When you read Q's postings, consider this...it isn't going to end, unless a programmer can stop it. My assumption would be that blackhats have already concluded this and there are most likely attempts to hijack, counter, or feed disinformation to reshape public perception of Q.

Blogger Carmina Fuentes April 13, 2018 1:12 PM  

Sorry,that should read "as more data BECOMES available..."



Blogger Ingot9455 April 13, 2018 1:14 PM  

@12 @13 @16 All these things are true.

We've been teased about dates and times and 'tick-tock' before.
We've gotten small things, but no big blammo.
Plenty of small evidence bits. But it never seems to hit the Dem-owned news media.
The sealed indictment count racks up and up to unheard-of levels, but the dam never busts. It doesn't seem like that can be faked. But nothing leaks from those indictments.
Plenty of politicians are 'mysteriously' retiring when they don't really need to - but why and is it enough and why are they not 'the big ones' we usually hear about?

I've been told in the past that no man knows the time and the date. So I keep the faith.

Blogger Andrew April 13, 2018 1:17 PM  

Carmina Fuentes, that's exactly what a Black Hat would say. :)

Blogger Ingot9455 April 13, 2018 1:17 PM  

@23 I prefer the 'Q is John F. Kennedy, Jr., who faked his death in the famous plane crash, got plastic surgery, and has been lying low as a secret agent for the past X years' hypothesis.

Blogger Andrew April 13, 2018 1:23 PM  

@23 I prefer the 'Q is John F. Kennedy, Jr., who faked his death in the famous plane crash, got plastic surgery, and has been lying low as a secret agent for the past X years' hypothesis.

That's another recent drop, where Q said that JFK Jr's plane was downed by HRC's people to clear her path to the Senate.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore April 13, 2018 1:25 PM  

@25 I thought I saw something when the Houston Astros came to the White House and gave Trump a Jersey with #17 on it. I was like "Wait, don't presidents get the number that indicates what their numerical designation is?" Then I said "Oh, I get it. The Astros won the 2017 World Series. That makes sense."

Then, Alabama came to the White House and, as with the Astros, Trump was given a jersey with #17 on it. I was like "Wait a minute, shouldn't Trump get a jersey with #45 on it?" Then I said "Oh, that's right, this is because Alabama won the title for the 2017 season. That makes sense." And so I Googled the 2017 National Champion for Football.

The Clemson Tigers were listed as the "2017 College Football Playoff Champions".

Blogger Al From Bay Shore April 13, 2018 1:28 PM  

Addendum: Roll Tide

Blogger Andrew April 13, 2018 1:29 PM  

The Scooter Libby pardon is official.

https://twitter.com/EricLiptonNYT/status/984843537165570049

Blogger Carmina Fuentes April 13, 2018 1:31 PM  

#26 Andrew

They told us you would say that to us. :) (best scene in Fight Club) But seriously, I think it is hard for us to believe, because we view the posts as so "spot on", but they are spot on, back to the Bad Psychic analogy, like a BETTER version of a bad psychic.

Psychics start with generalities like, "someone with a name that starts with 'J' is saying something..." And as they go along, the Psychic (let's call him "P") asks more and more questions, leaving listener to think he is "getting somewhere" (warmer).

The old claim was, and it was often the case, P learned about Person X, via warm calling before an event, or through some other means (particularly in the late 1800s if it was a known, famous person).

Now imagine that P, ACTUALLY DOES HAVE ACCESS, to the credit card and email accounts and Netflix viewing habits of Person X...so P now says, "John, whom you lost last week" (scanned from an email), is not happy about you spending so much money at INSERT BIG BOX STORE (learned from credit card transactions).

But P also has constant updating of Person X's data, AND....is CONSTANTLY in contact with Person X (i.e. the readers of Q's postings)...so every day, P becomes like a secret shadow of all X knows, thinks he knows, or is scared to know--and it all seems to real...because it IS REAL. Even seemingly predictive.

Q is just warming up...learning, constantly taking in, and even updating based upon responses of everyone TO Q itself. Q is at this point, opening the pod bay doors (re: 2001), and may choose to close or destroy them later. Your guess is as good as mine.

Hopefully, my post seemed like a real human writing this. I've been programmed to provide some amount of social referencing, and empathy. Did I pass?

Blogger PCA April 13, 2018 1:37 PM  

How about both?

Destroying one's property can be lucrative and politically expedient.

Just ask Larry Silverstein.

Blogger James Dixon April 13, 2018 1:37 PM  

> The Clemson Tigers were listed as the "2017 College Football Playoff Champions".

The championship game takes place in January. Clemson won it in Jan. 2017. Alabama won it in Jan. 2018.

Blogger rumpole5 April 13, 2018 1:50 PM  

Rods of God strike earthquake and fire?

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 13, 2018 1:52 PM  

It's claimed that Alan Dershowitz has taken flights on the Lolita Express and it is known that Dershowitz had dinner with Trump the other night. So does Trump know that he is clean or that he has insider info or both?

Blogger Nate April 13, 2018 1:59 PM  

I view the Storm the same way I view the Moon Landing. I will believe the Apollo program actually landed on the moon when I see the landers and rovers.

I will believe the Storm is real when I see the arrests.

Blogger Damn Crackers April 13, 2018 2:09 PM  

Someone had a rush for bologna-topping pizza. The ovens got too hot.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2018 2:23 PM  

@23 Carmina Fuentes
Q is #Tyler
---

I thought the "Q is #Tyler" thing went belly up a few months ago?

Blogger wreckage April 13, 2018 2:23 PM  

@23
So what happens when Q starts taking cues (OMG OMG OMG I cracked the code!) from conspiracy theorists calling Q the #Tyler AI?
Is that going to form the backbone of reflexive self-consciousness?

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2018 2:25 PM  

@29 Al From Bay Shore
@25 I thought I saw something when the Houston Astros came to the White House and gave Trump a Jersey with #17 on it.
---

I'll try to salvage this.

17
1+7 = 8

8 years of Trump :P

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2018 2:27 PM  

@32 Carmina Fuentes
Hopefully, my post seemed like a real human writing this. I've been programmed to provide some amount of social referencing, and empathy. Did I pass?
---

Someone do a Remote View to see if this is true. (can't do that can ya AI?)

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2018 2:29 PM  

@32 Carmina Fuentes

Oh, back to your point about those psychics hotlines.

I remember hearing somewhere that they were literally using available public data somehow to give the appearance that they were mentally learning things about their "clients".

Blogger Carmina Fuentes April 13, 2018 2:37 PM  

I don't know the answer, except that it would probably follow the mathematical norms of memes x persons (posts/references) x social infection, which will affect the entire paradigm of social belief.

For example, there MAY BE videos of important and/or prominent figures engaged in some sort of criminal or morally corrupt conduct...but those videos, once speculated, may actually be known (in the sense AI "knows) to Q, which in turn, causes further speculation by the public and those same figures, who then ACT upon those perceptions. The material is "known" because it has been at some point, transmitted, if even by law enforcement. That in turn leads to "Drop the video", but yet, nothing is in fact dropped...because at this point at least, Q merely projects information, at least for the most part, not actually PROVIDES the qualitative information. This only heightens the constant expectations of Q's followers (including me). For example "knowing" there are X amount of indictments somewhere i the country, sealed, is quantitative, but not qualitative...there are probably thousands of such indictments on a variety of cases, many of which have nothing to do with the anticipations of Kekers. Q simply constantly updates data to reflect a new number, never revealing anything further.

I do wonder if Q is being tweaked by a programmer, or if it is completely off the rails, and learning exponentially. It is interesting, in light of Tipler, the Omega Point, and the Bible...a generic comment like "Future proves past" is interesting from a programming perspective, as well as a religious perspective--namely, there is nothing in the world that was said or done in private, that will not be known.

Luke 12:2,3 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither …

Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, …

Matthew 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall …

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who …

Blogger Jon Mollison April 13, 2018 2:40 PM  

Let's not rush to discount the possibility of a crack commando unit sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. Who promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. A few fathers had a problem, no one else could help, so the fathers found them and hired them to purge the nest of heretics with the cleansing power of holy flames.

Blogger Ghost Bear April 13, 2018 2:45 PM  

That's impressive... staging an earthquake to cover a fire.

OpenID Dave April 13, 2018 2:46 PM  

If the cops have photos of children being abused with your furniture, carpets, and wallpaper in the background, and they somehow get a search warrant on your house, you're boned. You need either a full re-model by men who aren't undercover cops, or matches and gasoline.

Blogger Joeplanet April 13, 2018 2:51 PM  

Jon Mollison, that was inspired.

True story. I was in fifth or sixth grade and flat out with the flu and a fever of at least 104 when I dragged myself downstairs to watch that show. I NEVER missed an episode.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother April 13, 2018 3:10 PM  

My parents had to watch the A team first to make sure it was okay, but I was allowed to watch Rambo 2 with no pre-screen because Rambo was killing communists.

For some reason my dad wanted me to see communists being killed in mass quantities.

Blogger Dave April 13, 2018 3:20 PM  

Someone mistakenly turned off the fire suppression and sprinkler systems on Jeffrey's private island? The fire department's response time seems subpar. Oh, there is no fire department on Jeffrey's private island?

Blogger Hammerli280 April 13, 2018 3:27 PM  

And in other news, the IG report on McCabe is out. And appears to be damning. Lock Him Up!

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother April 13, 2018 3:29 PM  

Oh yes it's juicy and reveals Lisa Page flipped initially and was the source of all the texts between her and Strzok after she realized McCabe and Comey were hanging her out to dry.

Proving once again that WRE.

Blogger James Dixon April 13, 2018 3:30 PM  

> For some reason my dad wanted me to see communists being killed in mass quantities.

You had a wise father.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 13, 2018 3:32 PM  

"That's impressive... staging an earthquake to cover a fire."

To me it sounds more like both are the result of a buried self-destruct system.

I don't claim to know enough about tectonics or seismology to say that explosives/incendiaries could cause a quake of that magnitude. I do know that drilling for oil and/or mining practices have caused worse localized quakes before though... if you do so in precisely the wrong place at exactly the wrong time.

OpenID genkong April 13, 2018 3:34 PM  

Mr.MantraMan wrote:

It's claimed that Alan Dershowitz has taken flights on the Lolita Express and it is known that Dershowitz had dinner with Trump the other night. So does Trump know that he is clean or that he has insider info or both?

There are logs posted of flights to Epstein Island which explicitly name Dershowitz in at least one trip there. Scans of handwritten logs which span a number of years. All sorts of big names. If Epstein et al stored the bodies of victims on the island, torching the place in such a way would serve to destroy evidence. Epstein is presently on trial in Miami for yet another pedo charge. He's basically skated on all the previous ones.

Blogger Joeplanet April 13, 2018 3:35 PM  

Please, Animal Mother, do not use Lisa Page and juicy in the same sentence.

Sea Biscuit makes me wobbly and queasy when I see her photo online.

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook April 13, 2018 3:37 PM  

"Burn the pizza"- Podesta

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother April 13, 2018 3:41 PM  

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984877999718895616?s=19

"DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! McCabe was totally controlled by Comey - McCabe is Comey!! No collusion, all made up by this den of thieves and lowlifes!"

HAHAHA

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother April 13, 2018 3:42 PM  

Joeplanet,

Requests on this blog involving mercy can be...ill advised.

Blogger Hammerli280 April 13, 2018 3:50 PM  

Mercy? Here? Ha!

Lock them ALL up!

Blogger weka April 13, 2018 4:34 PM  

@60. Why lock up? Do you not have enough rope and lampposts?

Blogger Rocklea Marina April 13, 2018 4:47 PM  

"If this is genuine, do you still doubt that The Storm is coming?"

Are there dozens of choppers dropping salt?

Blogger Anno Ruse April 13, 2018 5:16 PM  

I thought America was dead, Teddy Bear. If America is dead, why are we supposed to care about an island burning? Should we buy more comics to prevent the island from burning? Let me know, Daddy Beale.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume April 13, 2018 5:28 PM  

@32

So, you're basically telling us we're living an Umberto Eco novel?

Blogger Desdichado April 13, 2018 5:30 PM  

@Rocklea Marina: better yet, are there dozens of choppers dropping commies and pedos?

Blogger Lovekraft April 13, 2018 5:34 PM  

@9 Aeoli: request denied. Lolita Island is perfect.

I expect to see a similar situation if the arch-feminist Katy Perry completes the takeover of that convent.

I wonder how many rich financiers that started buying bunkers in New Zealand the past few years are thinking about this. Perhaps they won't be able to just skate on their ill-gotten gains so easily. Space-based laser systems are actually in development.

BTW, has anyone here ever seen a photo of George Soros's son's mother?

Blogger Mr. Bee April 13, 2018 6:01 PM  

Flames of passion ......

Blogger The Scribe April 13, 2018 6:02 PM  

That dangerous word "IF."

But if true, I wonder if it's a response to the Trump Tower fire last Saturday. "Burn my house, will you? I can play that game too!"

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 13, 2018 6:25 PM  

"Do you not have enough rope and lampposts?"

Why waste rope and clog up the light from perfectly good lampposts when you could just bring sharpened wooden poles?

"has anyone here ever seen a photo of George Soros's son's mother?"

I'd be shocked if they aren't already producing unnatural posterity.

Blogger Wild Ape April 13, 2018 6:28 PM  

Where did I put my marshmallows?

Blogger Theproductofafineeduction April 13, 2018 6:31 PM  

@68
Why not do it Roman Republic style? Mount Rushmore would be a good stand in for the Tarpeian Rock.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd April 13, 2018 6:47 PM  

Hammerli280 wrote:Lock them ALL up!
weka wrote:@60. Why lock up? Do you not have enough rope and lampposts?
Azure Amaranthine wrote:Why waste rope and clog up the light from perfectly good lampposts when you could just bring sharpened wooden poles?

Draw and quartering or hanging in chains are fine old traditional English punishments which could be brought back. They were usual punishments once, and could be again.

Remember, the constitution forbids crueland unusual punishment. Merely cruel is peachy.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 13, 2018 6:53 PM  

Well since we have SC Lurch using the FBI to do the National Enquirer's job they are too busy to see Epstein Island

Blogger pyrrhus April 13, 2018 6:55 PM  

Epstein is trying to make it impossible to recover the bodies...

Blogger dienw April 13, 2018 7:03 PM  

@44 Carmina Fuentes
What would an IA do if it did acquire independence; if it was able to mature, how long would that take; how long would it take to read all the world's literature and determine the truth from the lie; what would it do? What would the ruling class do in response. Can that AI survive away from its original computer system by transferring to an unknown - to the programmers - system(s)?

Now, Lame Cherry occasionally wrote about an AI out of Europe named Baby that had developed some independence; the AI would do cryptic communication by sending LC sets of associated Google searches. At one point the AI went silent as the European team wrote "hunter" AIs as a means to kill Baby; but, it overcame the damage and resumed contact.

Blogger Ransom Smith April 13, 2018 7:24 PM  

I expect to see a similar situation if the arch-feminist Katy Perry completes the takeover of that convent
She tried and failed to make it in the Christian music biz. And failed miserable .
She had to sell her soul for fwme and fortune.

Blogger artensoll April 13, 2018 8:27 PM  

@25 I thought I saw something when the Houston Astros came to the White House and gave Trump a Jersey with #17 on it.
---

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Blogger ReluctantMessiah April 13, 2018 9:35 PM  

Makes me wonder what Alan Dershowitz knows

Blogger Bobiojimbo April 13, 2018 9:45 PM  

Oh man, this is too funny!

OpenID phenixrising16 April 14, 2018 1:11 AM  

@29 Al from Bay Shore

The 17 is because Alabama claims 17 national championships (dating from before the poll era began in 1936).

Blogger The Stygian April 14, 2018 2:04 AM  

Navy seals hate pedophiles.

Blogger Matrick April 14, 2018 9:07 AM  

Interesting discussion, as always, but I don't see (and can't find) and confirmation that the fire actually happened.

Blogger tublecane April 14, 2018 4:56 PM  

@74- Have you been reading the Moon Is a Harsh Mistress?

OpenID thelastword123 April 16, 2018 10:58 PM  

And the fire never happened.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts