ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Mailvox: it is good for the Jews

Critical G flips the narrative entirely by observing that it is in the best interest of the Jews to be told the unvarnished truth rather than reassured by obvious falsehoods that have been perpetrated for decades.
High-IQ (140) full-blooded Ashkenazi here — long time lurker, occasional commenter —, and I can tell you that @VD is totally right. I've been thinking about these matters for a long time, and I can tell you @VD does us all a far greater favour by stating the unvarnished truth than JBP does by perpetuating a falsehood. I share the following thoughts and observations to back up what @VD has been saying.

(1) Jewish average IQ of anything higher than about 106 is a myth. I grew up amongst, and went to school and university with, both Ashkenazim and Mizrahim. Yes, a lot of us are smart, but we are nowhere near *that* smart. Maybe the neurotic Jewish emphasis on education results in higher than whites', but that's not solely a question of natural general intelligence.

(2) I ran the numbers on Israel's IQ and came to Vox's conclusion, i.e. the Ashkenazi average can't be higher than the 102-106 range. I am skeptical of Israel's national average being as low as 96, but even if it were as high as 105, Vox's argument would still stand. Given the three variables — Ashkenazi IQ, non-Ashkenazi IQ, and Arab IQ (which can safely take as 83) — the higher the average Ashkenazi IQ, the lower the non-Ashkenazi IQ must be, and an average Ashkenazi IQ of 115 results in non-Ashkenazim having a lower IQ than Arabs.

As the vast majority of Jews outside of Israel are Ashkenazim, the rest of my comment pertains to Ashkenazim only — which actually supports Vox's argument.

(3) Although our general IQ is only a couple points higher than whites', I do think our verbal acuity is at least a standard deviation higher. I don't have numbers to back it up, just my personal experience looking at it from within and without. That is (and this is a double-edged blade), we are extremely talented when it comes to language, debating, polemics... and propaganda, lying, and swindling. A fighter for truth has the same weapons as the most fork-tongued deceiver, the difference being in their respective commitments to Truth or the Message.

(4) The myth of Ashkenazi super-intelligence is as harmful to Jews as the myth of IQ equality between blacks and whites is to blacks. It gives rise to anti-semitic beliefs in the super-human evil cunning of Jews, and it also turns Jews into a philo-semitic fetish. I get very annoyed when a philo-semite tries to place me on a pedestal, and my admonitions to be proud of your own culture often fall on deaf ears.

(5) Owing to the myth of Ashkenazi super-intelligence, we labour under unrealistic expectations to be naturally gifted and clever in every which way, and I am convinced a lot of Jews in prominent positions suffer from imposter anxiety, much like those blacks who are undeservingly admitted to elite universities.

(6) I have a pet hypothesis that blacks in America are ultimately unhappy because they know they will always have low sexual market value no matter how prosperous they be. Telling a black woman that she has it better than her sisters in Africa, when 90% of desirable men automatically downgrade her SMV, simply doesn't speak to what really makes her unhappy. By the same token, I think we Jews, in our heart of hearts, feel the same way. We're simply not as tall or good looking as the northern Europeans, and we know it. In Israel, the things we're embarrassed about — big noses, frizzy hair, etc — are the norm, and Israelis, for all their obnoxious tendencies, at least do not suffer from the Diaspora Jew's neurosis about looking Jewish.
If you know many Israelis, one thing you immediately notice is that they exhibit very little of the neuroses, the false bravado, and the prickly defensiveness so often evident among Diasporans. They tend to have a little swagger to them, a genuine self-assurance that I find quite likable. They love to talk about Israel, and you can barely speak with an Israeli for five minutes without him inviting you to come and visit it.

This often reminds me of Garrison Keillor writing about Lake Woebegon and the signs on the outskirts of town: A TOWN ON THE GROW! Israelis are rather like the Middle Eastern version of 19th century American town boosters, a little gauche for the tastes of the cultured individual, perhaps, and yet their enthusiasm for the country they are building is genuinely infectious.

They are, in a word, self-confident. They know they are not parasites. They know they have sweated, fought, and bled for what they have. They are proud of what they have built in the desert, and rightly so.

And as for the Palestinians, let me assure you that the Israelis I know have shown considerably more concern and compassion for the defeated people they have displaced than I have ever heard any American show for how the American Indians are treated today, never mind in the past.

What is the difference between these two halves of the same nation? The Israeli has skin in the game, he is fully committed, and he knows it. The Diasporan is a nomadic pillager, his commitment is conditional upon his perception of his momentary best interests, and he knows it. It's the difference between being a bossy backseat driver on the weekly run to the supermarket and taking the pole at the Indy 500; which responsibility do you think is going to build more self-confidence. We often talk about the deleterious effect that parasitism has on the societal host, but the parasite pays a heavy price too, because his state of being shatters his psyche and erodes his soul. Have you ever met an individual who does not economically support himself who is self-confident, psychologically mature, and secure in his abilities? As with a person, so it is with peoples; one has only to visit an Indian reservation to observe as much.

A mere 8% of Israeli Jews describe themselves as being on the left while 55% describe themselves as centrist and 37% as being on the right. This is radically different from Jewish opinion in any other nation.
- Pew Research Center

That's the difference that skin in the game makes. It fundamentally changes one's perspective, one's time preferences, and one's behavior. Critical G's prediction is in line with this: "I make a prediction, which I hope to be tested one day: if the Western Jews migrated en masse to Israel, most of them would become right-wing nationalists. This is exactly what happened in Israel, and I bet you it would happen again."

The Alt-Right is inevitable. Especially - not even - especially in Israel.

Critical G's observation of imposter anxiety is a significant one. He believes that the only cure for this and the other psychological ailments of the Diasporans is for them to move on to Israel, and that such a mass exodus would be materially and spiritually better for everyone on all sides of the equation. Based on my observations and experiences, I think he is almost certainly correct. Diversity is no one's strength and ultimately operates to the disadvantage, if not the actual destruction, of everyone it touches.

Labels: ,

122 Comments:

Blogger Durandel April 27, 2018 6:32 AM  

Why would Jews be ashamed to admit that their success is due to intra-tribal cooperation or tribal nepotism?

I’d be proud to see similar behavior amongst the various European peoples.

The various NE Asian people’s do tribal nepotism in host countries, their myth is both true and related to the cause, as they will claim “work ethic” before “in group preference”. It’s a good answer because their group only values you if you have a good work ethic. There is no failing upwards among them...at least in my experience.

So is there something similar here, a need to claim self-achievement for the sake of the ego rather than recognize in group cooperation and support...or is there a big difference between them?

Blogger Uncle John's Band April 27, 2018 6:37 AM  

There does seem to be something to the verbal acuity, at least anecdotally. There is definitely a propensity for the quality of the wordplay to outstrip the quality of the thought beneath. At the upper levels of intelligence, "high-level" Jewish thought - debating postmodernists, for example - has consistencies that become easy to spot, but are hard to sum up in a sentence or two. I often linked this to the legalistic, Talmudic culture of pre-modern Jewish Europe, but I have no idea whether that selectively bred for verbal acuity or was an expression of an underlying trait.

As for the necessity of Israel; it's hard to harbor delusions of healing the world when you have a country to run.

Blogger MickDundee April 27, 2018 6:45 AM  

If it wasn’t for Christian Zionism, I’d be neutral about Israel. As it stands now. I hope Iran nukes them.

Blogger Rory April 27, 2018 6:49 AM  

This made me chuckle. I met an Israeli at a conference, and you described him exactly. A little bit of swagger, quietly confident, and he was gushing about Israel and how I had to come visit, see the beaches (and the women on the beaches).

Blogger CM April 27, 2018 7:03 AM  

Why would Jews be ashamed to admit that their success is due to intra-tribal cooperation or tribal nepotism?

Possibly because they are the ones pushing the concept of nepotism = corruption?

Just a guess...

Blogger Miguel April 27, 2018 7:07 AM  

"Impostor anxiety".

Fantastic qualification.

Blogger Robert Browning April 27, 2018 7:20 AM  

On the Horizon, after this IQ debate is the discussion of Jew morality. Why do such intelligent people need to be so dishonest, to lie so much and to be so lacking in human virtue? It is a very uncomfortable subject and will show Jews as they are, inferiors lacking in the skills needed to make a successful peaceful world and showing why the Jews can never ever lead the world and are not capable of being Gods chosen people, by Gods intended omission of good character within the Jews. The truth is a scary thing for those living in a house of lies, very scary.

Blogger Miguel April 27, 2018 7:24 AM  

"Why would Jews be ashamed to admit that their success is due to intra-tribal cooperation or tribal nepotism?

Probably because white Christians would correctly ask why are they (jews) so desperate to prevent them (white Christians) to act the same way

Blogger Dexter April 27, 2018 7:32 AM  

"Jews are not so smart after all" -- all part of a fiendishly cunning Jewish plan to have us underestimate them. Nice try, (((Vox)))!

=)

Blogger JohnG April 27, 2018 7:40 AM  

I imagine many Jews going to Israel get an attitude adjustment, it's probably like virtue signalling libs going to the hood and getting mugged despite their virtue.

Blogger roundeye April 27, 2018 8:05 AM  

106 ain't bad. Better than my people.

Blogger Nate April 27, 2018 8:16 AM  

"one has only to visit an Indian reservation to observe as much."

oh how I wish I could show you the Porch reservation a few miles north of me. The Porch have so much money... they literally offered to payoff the entire debt of the state of Alabama (in return for table gambling at their casinos) ... and my idiot state turned them down.

but what actually made me think of it... is the Porch that live on the res have the same kind of attitude about them that you describe in Israelis. They are a part of something good and they are proud of it.

The ones who've never lived on the res are not at all the same.

Blogger Avalanche April 27, 2018 8:17 AM  

@215 "if the Western Jews migrated en masse to Israel, most of them would become right-wing nationalists."

This is probably where left-wing and right-wing as concepts/descriptions fail completely. (More parasite camouflage?) Western jews are whatever "wing" they are required to resemble to continue to force their way to the top and into control of whatever country they are in! Here in America, they were (activist) "Western leftists" until they needed to trip up the resisting Conservative-Right; so they "became" NeoCons (Jewish FAKE Right!) and swarmed and destroyed the Conservative-Right. Once the Conservative-Right has been crippled, they've moved back to the faster destruction of the host that is possible from the socialist left. BELIEFS?! Hell, no: "ACTING!"

They are NOT "being" (nor believing) Left or Right -- they are being wholly committed to pretending to be whatever BEST destroys their hosts, whatever provides them the best parasitism on those hosts for their benefit! As long as we (Westerners) accept their premise(s) that they are ACTUALLY committed to one or the other side -- then we Westerners will keep trying to protect ourselves against the SKIN-SUIT of whichever Western "wing" they have most recently murdered and flayed!

That jews in israel "become right-wing" (while still policing EVERY other nation and sucking up literal BILLIONS of dollars from other countries they have taken over) does NOT mean they somehow "become" like the Westerners who built the societies the disapora jews are actively parasitizing on behalf of themselves AND the israeli jews!

What is "right-wing" about forcing other countries to act as a shambling retarded war force on THEIR behalf? What is right-wing about your "right-wing israelis" NOT EVER turning down forced "donations" from the parasitized foreign hosts?

Nice skin suit you're wearing there, Critical G, are we still supposed to fall for "oh the poor jews; they need us to cut our own throats on their behalf"? WHEN do you proud right-wing israelis stand up on behalf of the host countries against your hyphae? (When mold hyphae are numerous enough to be seen by the naked eye, they form a cottony mass called a mycelium. It is the hyphae and resulting mycelia that invade things in our homes and cause them to decay.) I do not see ANY israelis suggesting their brethren STOP parasitizing Western countries.

Shut it down, the goy are noticing! (And lots of us no longer fall for your "disclaimers" about your mold filaments cause OUR decay and rot! WE SEE YOU!)

Blogger SidVic April 27, 2018 8:20 AM  

Critical G "I do think our verbal acuity is at least a standard deviation higher." That 115 folks, and the odd profile favoring verbal over quantitative follows the claims of the original manuscript that I originally read on the subject.

Cochran, Gregory; Hardy, Jason; and Harpending, Henry (2006): "Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence" (PDF). Journal of Biosocial Science 38(5):659–693 SEP 2006, University of Utah.

which is highly recommended for those interested in the subject. It has been cited in this discussion, i thought i would throw it out for those that missed it.

Blogger Phelps April 27, 2018 8:23 AM  

They tend to have a little swagger to them, a genuine self-assurance that I find quite likable. They love to talk about Israel, and you can barely speak with an Israeli for five minutes without him inviting you to come and visit it.

In other words, Israelis are Texans.

I agree with other commenters -- this myth is here to act as a buffer for the morality argument. You have to peel this myth away before you can get to the real red pill on judeo vs christian morality.

Blogger tz April 27, 2018 8:25 AM  

You also have this strange paradox where Jews say their homeland is Israel.

E.g. Dennis Prager

Yet he taught his two sons — my older brother and me — to believe that we, as Americans, were the luckiest Jews in Jewish history.

With the obvious exception of Jews living in Israel, he was right. I can state this with some authority, having written a book on anti-Semitism and taught Jewish history at Brooklyn College.


This is the patriotic equivalent of: "You know honey, the man who married your sister is the luckiest man in the world, but I'm lucky too".

They keep saying "Next year in Jerusalem", though they could be there next week with just a plane ticket.

Mind you, this is not the SPLC, ADL, Simon Wiesenthal, etc., and not Bill Kristol or Elliot Abrams or other neo-cons. These are mainstream "conservative" Jews trash talking America as a pleasant alternative to their real homeland.

Jesus said you can't serve two masters, and where your treasure is, your heart will be. Are they loyal to America, or to Israel, and whichever it is, they should have only that citizenship.

The other thing is with dis-Evangelicals who apparently want Jews to burn in hell for all eternity. They will tell you (correctly) that no man comes to the Father except by Christ Jesus, then proceed to say Jews need to be left alone to be Judaeo and NOT Chrisian. They never say how Jews are saved apart from Christ.

Israel itself manages to be mid-wit, being a socialist, secular country where TelAviv is the most gay-friendly city in the world, and having a fiat currency, single-payer, etc. Even with most of their socialists among the Diaspora.

Blogger Elizabeth April 27, 2018 8:26 AM  

Brings to mind "the littlest cuck" Ben Shapiro. He doesn't have a problem with the browning of America because, according to him, color doesn't matter, only ideology. The reality is that few browns share his ideology, but what does it really matter because he doesn't have skin in the game. He just lives in the US. Shapiro has to make aliyah.

Blogger Bubba April 27, 2018 8:29 AM  

"What is the difference between these two halves of the same nation? The Israeli has skin in the game, he is fully committed, and he knows it. The Diasporan is a nomadic pillager, his commitment is conditional upon his perception of his momentary best interests, and he knows it."

This is one of Herzl's fundamental arguments for the creation of a Jewish state. Jews with skin in the game (i.e. their own country) become normal, healthy, proud folks like all the other nations.

Blogger VD April 27, 2018 8:38 AM  

They are NOT "being" (nor believing) Left or Right -- they are being wholly committed to pretending to be whatever BEST destroys their hosts, whatever provides them the best parasitism on those hosts for their benefit!

Avalanche, you're totally incoherent. First you were defending Poor Little Jordie's dissembling, now you're arguing directly against your own interests and ideology. You have completely failed to understand what Critical G is saying because you're too interested in frothing off at the mouth about the evil eviltry of Jews.

Now shut up, re-read what he wrote, and when you rejoin the discussion STOP! USING! ALL-CAPS! AND! EXCLAMATION! PO!NTS!!

Israel isn't going to be European. But it isn't going to be intrinsically inimical to the European nations either, as the Diaspora has to be in order to survive. Israel is the solution to everyone's problems in this regard, except, of course, for the Palestinians.

Blogger Student in Blue April 27, 2018 8:39 AM  

Wouldn't Israel's best move would be to have the Ashkenazi filter back in slowly, as to genetically integrate not to create a slightly separate ethnic group within their borders? Or are Ashkenazi and the Arab-based Jews closely enough related that there shouldn't be any issues?

Blogger Tino April 27, 2018 8:45 AM  

On the question of Jewish morality as articulated here, is the thinking that survival of the group was won at great moral cost and it was made the norm because the survivors carried the behavior forward? Or is it deeper and metaphysical, where they just Don't Get God's Word and act accordingly, bringing continuous retribution over the Ages?

Blogger pdwalker April 27, 2018 8:46 AM  

Anecdotal data: your description of Iraelies matches mine. Good people, likable. Haven’t met any I’ve disliked yet.

The American diasporans, on the other hand...

OpenID Sidehill Dodger April 27, 2018 8:47 AM  

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with those self-confident, hardworking Israelis if they didn't have their hands in my pockets. If they're so self-reliant, why do they need tons of guilt money from Germany and U.S. "aid"?

Blogger VD April 27, 2018 8:49 AM  

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with those self-confident, hardworking Israelis if they didn't have their hands in my pockets. If they're so self-reliant, why do they need tons of guilt money from Germany and U.S. "aid"?

There are numerous Israelis, such as Martin van Creveld, who argue precisely that, and furthermore, that it is not in Israel's interest to allow itself to be dependent on foreign subsidies.

Of course, very few are strong enough to resist the temptation to accept free money from others, even if they know it is bad for them.

Blogger dienw April 27, 2018 8:49 AM  

To keep repeating until enough on the right comprehend: the Ashkenzai are NOT of the tribes of Israel; they are a Turkic tribe; they are descended from Japheth: they are Japhethites; just because their king, nobles, and elites converted to Phariseeism DOES NOT make them Semites.

If the chiefs and leaders of the Sioux nation converted to Phariseeism, would they and all the Sioux magically become Semites and every child born thereafter be called Jews whether or not it accepted the Talmudic religion, no: deprive the Ashkenazi of their skinsuit.

Hell, I looked up "Mizrahim": they're the actual Judahites scattered throughout the Middle East before the formation of the state of Israel:

Jews of the Arab world were seen as incomplete, barbaric, dirty, uncivilised. Za'ev Jabotinsky, one of the forefathers of Zionism said, "We Jews have nothing in common with what is called the Orient, thank God.To the extent that our uneducated masses [Arab Jews] have ancient spiritual traditions and laws that call the Orient, they must be weaned away from them, and this is in fact what we are doing in every decent school, what life itself is doing with great success. We are going in Palestine, first for our national convenience, [second] to sweep out thoroughly all traces of the Oriental soul."

... The word Mizrahim, from the Hebrew and Arabic words meaning "those of the East," was popularised to lump all of these peoples of different nations into a single miscellaneous category that erased their individual ancient histories and cultures that spanned thousands of years of life and tradition, replete with countless and invaluable achievements in their respective nations.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 27, 2018 8:52 AM  

Very descriptive, what I have come to think. A few years ago while channel surfing I came upon some Israeli propaganda where a young man of the IDF was talking about how Israel won the 67 war.

By the end of the show I came to conclude as Vox has written about Israel and its citizens.

The world healing shtick has to go though.

Blogger VD April 27, 2018 8:53 AM  

To keep repeating until enough on the right comprehend: the Ashkenzai are NOT of the tribes of Israel; they are a Turkic tribe; they are descended from Japheth: they are Japhethites; just because their king, nobles, and elites converted to Phariseeism DOES NOT make them Semites.

That is not at all consistent with the actual DNA evidence. Ashkenazi are about 55 percent Italian, according to the most recent studies I've read.

Blogger StrongCoffee61 April 27, 2018 9:05 AM  

Here's some unvarnished truth about Jewish influence in America with regards to their pet ethnic group.

Jews were instrumental in stabbing black America in the back with the radical change in immigration law which has severely undermined black economic progress.

Jews have been leaders in mentally enslaving blacks in racism paranoia and racial scapegoating.
Anti-Semitism is evil, anti-Whiteism is progressive.

Jews have been unconscionably negligent in not using their enormous influence to promote beneficial behavior, particularly the traditional two parent family which jews greatly benefit from.

Either Jews are mentally retarded in their approach to black America, or blacks have been tools in an anti-White political mentality.

Unfortunately, Jewish privilege means there will very little introspection on these and other issues.






Blogger wreckage April 27, 2018 9:14 AM  

Many on the Right will say that parasitism and "sit down money" are horribly corrosive to the individual, even when necessary; but few seem to follow through so far as to realize that helping people out of dependency is itself a compassionate act, and the only moral act.

Fostering dependency is evil.

VD is building a strong factual and moral argument that even where large scale cross-cultural immigration is beneficial to the host - Holland and England both benefited greatly from tax revenues from wealthy Jewish immigrants - it is cruelly and irreducibly erosive to the immigrant himself.

This is a new idea to me. Vox is difficult, to put it mildly, but at this stage I'd call him an indispensable thinker. Reading here has really forced me to work harder, intellectually. Thanks for taking the time, Vox.

Blogger dienw April 27, 2018 9:17 AM  

@VD
Not surprising.They're Japhethites; in the division of the world between the sons of Noah, Japheth got Europe, Shem got the Middle East into the Far East, and Ham got Africa (Canaan was warned not to settle in the ME). And given the migrations of the various tribes over the millennia,there has to be "Italian" DNA.

The descendants of Japheth (10:2-5).7 This division of the chapter, centering on Japheth, is the shortest and highlights 14 of Japheth’s descendants.8 The Japhethites split into two groups: one group settled in India and the other group in Europe. Together they form what is known as the “Indo-European” family of nations. They became the coastline peoples, the peoples of the Gentiles (10:5). It was primarily into this area of the world that the New Testament church spread, under the apostle Paul. Verse 5 also teaches that the occupation of the lands followed the confusion of tongues at Babel.

Witness Josephus:
Japheth

Now they were the grandchildren of Noah, in honour of whom names were imposed on the nations by those who first settled them. Japheth, the son of Noah, had seven sons; they inhabited so, that, beginning at the mountains Taurus and Amanus, they proceeded along Asia, as far as the river Tanais, and along Europe to Cadiz; and settling themselves on the lands which they came upon, which none had inhabited before, they called the nations by their own names...
1A. Of the three sons of Gomer, Ashkenaz founded the Ashkenazians [Germany], who are now called by the Greeks Rheginians.

Blogger VD April 27, 2018 9:26 AM  

Drop the geoancestral babble, dienw. It's not even remotely relevant to the subject at hand.

Blogger seeingsights April 27, 2018 9:32 AM  

What has been said of Israelis here corresponds to my experience. I'll just add that Israellis seem to have a higher rate of physical fitness than the diaspora, and perhaps higher than other ethnic groups. Part of that is due to required military service. But attitudes toward personal health is a cultural trait as Thomas Sowell points out.

Blogger LES April 27, 2018 9:37 AM  

"And as for the Palestinians, let me assure you that the Israelis I know have shown considerably more concern and compassion for the defeated people they have displaced..."

I wish Israel would pay reparations to the Palestinians, define Israel's borders and bring the shit-show to an end.

Blogger Matamoros April 27, 2018 9:40 AM  

Critical G "I do think our verbal acuity is at least a standard deviation higher."

Verbal acuity = ability to out bull shit others

Blogger Matamoros April 27, 2018 9:48 AM  

Vox "That is not at all consistent with the actual DNA evidence. Ashkenazi are about 55 percent Italian, according to the most recent studies I've read."

This seems to be hard to nail down. Here is a video that states"

The Ashkenazi are one of the purest of any European groups at 99% European with no trace of Middle East ancestry. That is very surprising for a people who claim to be descended from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob. The entire claim to Palestine is based on a fictitious ancestry link to the region that DNA has now settled. The Asheknazi on average score 96% in what they call "Ashkenazi" or "European Jewish" that traces their ancestry to Poland, Hungry, Austria, Lithuania ...

https://youtu.be/7FMBtZiYysI

Blogger VD April 27, 2018 9:51 AM  

This seems to be hard to nail down. Here is a video that states

It is not. Do not cite videos when the subject is science. Cite actual published scientific studies.

Blogger Elwin Ransom April 27, 2018 10:13 AM  

His points (3) and (4) don’t coexist well together. So we’ve moved past 1SD IQ to 1SD verbal acuity, that helps eliminate anti-semitic tendencies? It strikes me as worse if the over representation is due to slightly higher IQ, much higher VA, and in group, vs much higher IQ and in group. The “why” of the “super human evil cunning” has simply shifted. Slick con artists with high in group vs brilliant people with high in group.

Blogger James April 27, 2018 10:36 AM  

I have no skin in the game about Israel. Oh, sure, as an American taxpayer, I help foot the bill for the billions they are sent annually and would like it to stop. And I'm not sure we aren't in the ME as enforcers for Israel, although they seem to be quite good at breaking legs themselves. My feeling is that they have no legitimate claim to Israel due to their ancestors. And, I don't care. They have their claim to Israel under the right of conquest. The Israelis have shown what shitty soldiers Arabs are. OK, they're great at suicide bombing, but they always get their asses kicked when they face non-Muslim armies in the field.

About the IQ thing:
There has been threads that have mentioned the spatial recognition of the Chinese in their IQ scores. The studies seem to show the Chinese scores are lower in verbal acuity. This is the first thread I have seen that postulates that it is Ashkenazi verbal acuity that elevates jewish scores. It seems to me that a Gaussian curve that incorporates high levels of both would be the most advantageous for a population.

Blogger Elwin Ransom April 27, 2018 10:38 AM  

And did he really leave IQ behind or are we now simply talking about a math/verbal split. If not, what accounts for verbal acuity, me thinks you are still firmly in the land of IQ.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd April 27, 2018 11:12 AM  

It's the same with the Choctaw in Mississippi.

Blogger Shimshon April 27, 2018 11:15 AM  

What Vox says: "Israel is the solution to everyone's problems..."

What media reports: Jew hater Vox Day proposes Final "Solution" to Jewish problem.

Blogger Stilicho April 27, 2018 11:18 AM  

Aside from the grandmaster level irony of ashkenazim claiming to be Nietzchean Uber mensch, the whole "we're just better than you, so shut up and eat your gruel" defense that is so often employed is doomed to failure. If that lot were as intelligent as they claim, they would recognize that fact. They don't.

Blogger MendoScot April 27, 2018 11:50 AM  

Sometimes it's hard to identify where verbal acuity ends and word salad begins.

Blogger John Hampton April 27, 2018 11:57 AM  

There is a more important question about the spectacular success of American Jews than what its causes are. Never in their long history of nearly continuous calamity have Jews been safer and more successful than they have been in Christian America. It would be reasonable to expect Jews to be hugely grateful to America and do everything they can to preserve the nation that has given them shelter for so many generations.

So, why is it that 70% of Jews are on the hard Left and doing everything they can to change America into something it shouldn't be? Why are American Jews pursuing the same political agenda that has resulted in several European countries becoming increasingly anti-Semitic and dangerous for Jews? It doesn't add up.

Blogger pyrrhus April 27, 2018 11:58 AM  

Wow..Critical G's observation about imposter anxiety explains so much of the behavior I have seen from my Jewish friends and co-workers....I would add the observationI have found older Jews, WW2 generation or Silents, to be much more relaxed, friendly, and unpretentious. Which is why I had such a warm impression of Jewish families when I was a growing up...

Blogger Tars Tarkusz April 27, 2018 12:06 PM  

The Critical G is not an Israeli, he is an Australian by way of South Africa. I noticed that a few people here seem to think he's an Israeli (not doxxing, this is on his YT channel which I have followed for years).

Blogger Ceerilan April 27, 2018 12:22 PM  

If the vast majority of Jews repatriated themselves to Israel, the Marxist MSM would pump up the anti-jewish rhetoric on the American people. Keep in mind, we still have a violent minority of idiots who still believe them.

It's a necessary first step, to be sure, but not one without danger.

Blogger Unknown April 27, 2018 1:41 PM  

I'm skeptical of the higher verbal IQ. The pages of the New York Times and the Jewish owned media in general seem to be of a low - and declining - intellectual quality, especially compared to the writings of pre-WW2 whites.

Verbal facility has been in decline in this country under the Jewish ascendancy - as has intellectual life in general - and Israelis are notably laconic.

The ability in question seems more like a culturally conditioned disposition.

Nevertheless, perhaps we should generously allow Jews this concession to their self-esteem, for the sake of amity.

Blogger Matthew April 27, 2018 2:10 PM  

James wrote:This is the first thread I have seen that postulates that it is Ashkenazi verbal acuity that elevates jewish scores.

The Stanford-Binet IQ test puts a lot of weight on your vocabulary.

Blogger tz April 27, 2018 2:41 PM  

I think the Jews are specifically good at creating an efficient meritocracy, so that the smartest (verbally, mathematically, or other) are promoted and encouraged and developed so they flourish, and are celebrated.

US Government School is where the beauty contest is where triggly puff and Melania would both get the same participation trophy.

Meritocracy - in whatever category - is one of the keys to Western Civilization. The difference is that Europeans do it with minimal in-group preference. Be it intelligence, beauty, physical ability, the cultural ethos is the best wins, which created crises when blacks were stronger and faster, and even intra-European beauty differed.

Werner Von Braun did more to help the USA win the cold war, but I suspect Einstein would want him tried and executed as a war criminal.

Jews in-group preference comes first (and I think it is for legit evolutionary reasons). But that doesn't mean it is compatible.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 27, 2018 2:43 PM  

So, why is it that 70% of Jews are on the hard Left and doing everything they can to change America into something it shouldn't be?
Because people are driven by emotion, not intellect. 99% of the time, when reason and emotion conflict, emotion wins.

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 2:58 PM  

"The only cure for this and the other psychological ailments of the Diasporans is for them to move on to Israel"

The "final solution" to the Jewish Question, or the Question of any similar people, is either Zionism or assimilation. Many Jews don't appear to want to assimilate. So they can go be with their own kind or be basketcases. Their choice.

Blogger DonReynolds April 27, 2018 3:05 PM  

I have known Jews in the past. I have worked with them and invited them to my home. We have dined at my table and drank beer together in public. I have flirted with their womenfolk, but we never managed a date. I wish them no harm and I only hope they prosper.

I feel the same way about Negroes and Hispanics and Muslims and Hindus and Roman Catholics and homosexuals. I do not hate anybody and I wish them all the best of luck in this life. If they commit a crime, I will expect them to be arrested by the police. If they do well on standardized exams, I am delighted. Many of them will not and cannot. The few who can are as deserving as any other person of whatever talent and hard work and persistence can provide in the way of a reward. Yes, I wish them the best of luck. Their achievements do not diminish my own and I gain nothing by their failures.

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 3:18 PM  

@7- This is a tricky subject, but in a sense they often view honesty as more dishonest than lying.

I get some of this from the book Ordeal of Civility, but I also had a "Eureka!" moment listening to Jerry Seinfeld tell a joke. He was on a podcast or something, and there is a group of people with him, one of whom is also Jewish. Jerry says the other Jew will get the joke he's about to tell, but it'll go right over gentiles' heads. It went something like:

Two gentiles meet on the street. One says to the other: "You own your own business; how's it going?"

"Great, thanks for asking."

That's it. The joke, near as I can tell, is that he's an idiot for thinking it's fine, because what business runs that way? Or maybe it's that he's obviously lying. Jews are like that with gentile politeness. I tOt comes off as either dishonesty or being a sucker.

There are a million similar jokes:

Gentile walks into a clothing store, asks, "How much for this jacket?"

The sales clerk answers, "$500."

"I'll take it!"

-

A gentile calls his mother to say, "I can't make it to dinner tonight, something came up."

The mother answers, "Okay."

They revolve around honesty being for suckers. Anglo culture is modernistic, and has sloughed off millennia of lessons learned in the cutthroat world of "developing nation" competition.

To people with the cutthroat instinct, politeness is stupidity. They also know deep down we're cheats and perverts like they are. We're just less honest about it. That one of the bases for both Marxism* and Freudianism. Hidden worlds of corruption beneath placid surfaces.

*Though of course Marx professed to despise Jews.

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 3:32 PM  

@13- Neocons were the fake right in the sense that they weren't as far to the right as they made themselves out to be. But in another sense they legitimately were to the right of what pushed them to become neoconservatives: namely, the New Left.

Sorta like how Nazis are right-wing only if you view them relative to their sworn enemies, the communists.

This is all complicated by the fact that neocons were Trotskyites, and their identity derived largely from being anti-Stalin. Stalin was to the right of Trotsky; however, here in the U.S. Stalinists didn't think of themselves as being national communists. They were still in it for worldwide communist revolution.

Though neocons are basically one-worlders, in practice they acted like Anglo-American imperialists. Whatever worldwide revolutionary vision they embraced, I guess you could call it democratic-capitalism--whatever that is--wasn't priority one .Or didn't appear to me to be. Which doesn't make them very different from Jacobins, for instance.

There was always an internationalist left pushing a version of the New World Order to the left of neocons. So at least relative to those people they were rightist. Not to the rest of us, but in their world the rest of us don't matter.

Relativity is tricky.

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 3:38 PM  

About verbal acuity, could it be merely that Western discourse has grown more Jewish over time, and obviously Jews are superior at speaking and thinking like Jews.

Read some 19th-century Anglican preacher, then read a postmodernist from last year. People in the former time probably wouldn't have been blown away by the latter's abilities, but would have boxed him in the ears.

Which could be a normal sort of cultural drift, but maybe not.

OpenID bgkoranburner April 27, 2018 3:39 PM  

but we never managed a date. I wish them no harm and I only hope they prosper

I dated jews & had 2 jew landlords, you should thank god every day that you did not.

Make Aliyah Make Aliyah


the Western Jews migrated en masse to Israel, most of them would become right-wing nationalists

They are already right wing nationalist for Israel, the problem is that they are godless bacon eating CUCKS for their host nations at the same time.

Position held
Israel/ host nation
shooting unarmed black/brown kids in back is OK/ Better Call Saul
sterilizing black women border crossers without consent/ Better call Saul
Build a border wall/ Better call Saul
Take crosses down in Catholic Hospitals or no Medicare-aid/ $8 billion a year from taxpayers to Israel

I imagine many Jews going to Israel get an attitude adjustment

They have to step up their game if they are going to try to jew a jew. I imagine any trip to Israel should include meeting an Israeli used car salesman.

OT: SPLC removed catholic charity from amazon smile. Bezos gets taxpayer subsidies of $1.50 on every package delivered last mile by post office.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/169606070/splc-gets-catholic-charity-removed-from-amazon

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 3:40 PM  

@56- In the thread on Jewish IQ we touched on Jewish composers. Specifically, the lack of them in the classical era and the overabundance of them in the era of mass consumption of black street music. There may be something similar at play there.

OpenID bgkoranburner April 27, 2018 3:59 PM  

politeness is stupidity. They also know deep down we're cheats and perverts like they are. We're just less honest about it

I have meet people who thing the Right commits more voter fraud than leftists & people who think cops only arrest gays having sex in graveyards while letting STR8s go.

"Hold up is that a nigtranny you have bent over a gravestone? Oh sorry just a niggerette carry on"

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 27, 2018 4:15 PM  

tublecane wrote:they legitimately were to the right of what pushed them to become neoconservatives: namely, the New Left.
Is Stalin of the Right because he's to the right of Trotsky?
Except Neocons are Trotskyites, literally Neocons are the "Internationalist Left" as you term them up above. So how do you square that circle?

Oh, yeah, by special pleading and obfuscation.

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 4:52 PM  

@60- If you read what I wrote, you'd noticed how I squared the non-circle. Because you must look at such things relativistically. I actually have an overarching definition of left versus right, which I take it you lack.

Some attributes of political movements are superficial, others deeper. But the essential difference I get from Bertrand de Jouvenel's On Power. Namely: that the left is for greater centralization of power. Which I think fits the rabbit versus wolf analogy.

(There's also the original definition spawned by the French revolution, but I find it of less practical use comparing things over vast swathes of time.)

Bear in mind I'd prefer to think of left versus right as of transitory meaning or an illusion altogether, dreamt up to deceive us. And it is partly that, but there's also truth to it. See for instance Anonymous Conservative on the biological differences in the amygdala.


Trotsky was to the left of Stalin. Some neocons are literal Trotskyites, but most were "ex" Trotskyites, modified to fit new circumstances. I have no compunction about asserting neocons are to the left of Stalin. If Stalin truly did abandon the international communist conspiracy, that is.

Nationalists claiming Stalin as one of their own is a bit disingenuous, considering he presided over a multiethnic empire that didn't merely look out for its own interests but pursued a worldwide revolutionary ideology with some level of earnestness. Not a Trotsky level, but certainly also not in the Old Imperial manner of looking out for no one but #1.

That being said, neocons were more in earnest about their vision of New World Order than Stalin, unless Stalin was merely biding his time. Their revolutionary mission was about pushing liberal democratic capitalism, or whatever they call it. In this neoconservative resemble other internationalist revolutionaries, like communists and some Jacobins. Though, as I said, they limited themselves to pursuing the particular interests of America (as they saw it, which obviously involved deceit), Anglo-American, NATO and the general Western (again, as they saw it) world. At least relative to other New World Order types, who stood to the left of them.

Which isn't saying much, but is akin to saying neocons are to left of leftist internationalist like Nazis are to the right of internationalist commies.

The people pushing what Moldbug called Universalism are to the left of neocons. American True Believers in Stalin tended to be this. They may have served Russian ends as Useful Idiots, but that's because they were idiots. They thought they were promoting international communism when more often they were promoting the interests of the Soviet Empire.

Blogger SirHamster April 27, 2018 4:56 PM  

tublecane wrote:Two gentiles meet on the street. One says to the other: "You own your own business; how's it going?"

"Great, thanks for asking."

That's it. The joke, near as I can tell, is that he's an idiot for thinking it's fine, because what business runs that way? Or maybe it's that he's obviously lying. Jews are like that with gentile politeness. I tOt comes off as either dishonesty or being a sucker.

There are a million similar jokes:

Gentile walks into a clothing store, asks, "How much for this jacket?"

The sales clerk answers, "$500."

"I'll take it!"

-

A gentile calls his mother to say, "I can't make it to dinner tonight, something came up."

The mother answers, "Okay."


Best I can figure, the jokes are ...

1.) Gentiles are high trust and will honestly ask about each other; Jews are low trust and would wonder, "what is he plotting?" "None of your business!"

2.) Gentiles will pay list price and are happy with that, where a Jew would haggle for a deal and would only be proud if he managed to pay $100 for a $500 jacket.

3.) Gentiles have trusting and good relationships with their mothers. Jewish mother would go to emotional blackmail on why her son doesn't love her; her son probably is making up excuses to to avoid meeting with his overbearing mother.


1 and 2 can be seen as mocking the dumb Gentiles; not so sure about 3. (unless they assume everyone hates their mother and only a dumb Gentile mother would take the stated reason at face value?)

1 is interesting to me in that both high trust and low trust can be amused by it. High trust -> "they can't trust each other? how sad!" Low trust -> "they trust each other? how sad!"

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 5:05 PM  

Additionally, you must look at domestic policy relativistically.

Forget about Stalin's relation to the world. Within the Soviet Union, he was not as complete a revolutionary as some. For instance, in the early days the Lenin regime contemplated doing away with the family, sex roles, and currency. But that was soon seen to be suicidal.

Nevertheless, Stalin was an extreme centralizer and thoroughgoing leftist within his own country. Neocons can't compete with that on domestic policy grounds. Within America, they were to the right of Stalin.

It's a great political puzzle to square how you weigh domestic versus international policy on the left-right spectrum. My inclination is to imagine one of those 19th century socialist communities. Owenite or what-have-you.

Imagine they have no vision for how the world should be run. They are only concerned with their few acres, and though they are determined to run them as a totalitarian dictatorship of pure communism, they're not going to bother anyone else.

Now, imagine some one who's all "free to be you and me," and wants no centralized control over anything, EXCEPT he wants everyone everywhere in the world to abide by libertarian principles.

Despite being leftists within their own community, I have no problem saying the commies are to the right of this theoretical libertarian.

Therefore, neocons are to the left of Stalin. Which might have been obvious from their connection to Trotsky in the first place, but this is another way to arrive at the conclusion.

Blogger Carl Philipp April 27, 2018 5:15 PM  

One of the problems is, it's not just "trust" that's high, but some sort of "niceness." For instance, if the son in that joke had some sort of problem with his mother or one of the other dinner guests, he might not mention it to avoid controversy, instead either fabricating something else "coming up" or deliberately scheduling something to "come up" at that time, to make the excuse seem honest "enough." And then the mother might, also, be aware that this is likely happening, and deliberately ignore it to avoid a fuss. "I'm sure it must be important and unrelated," she says to herself, but she does not ask "Oh no! Is everything alright?" because she knows.

Blogger Carl Philipp April 27, 2018 5:22 PM  

That is one of the reasons "niceness" is NOT inherently virtuous and it is incompatible with true honesty. We see a much nastier dynamic with the radical Left; their MO is to shriek a bunch of dumb lies, because "nice" people will eventually rationalize SOME way of agreeing with them in order to get them to shut up.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 27, 2018 5:42 PM  

tublecane wrote:I actually have an overarching definition of left versus right, which I take it you lack.
You observably do not. Instead, you "look at things relativistically", which is the mere opposite of having an overarching definition.

Blogger Brick Hardslab April 27, 2018 5:49 PM  

It's better for the Jews in the long run. But it takes self control, tough if you're a group of low trust nepotists.

They've fitted themselves to a parasitic niche. Can they change or do they even want to?

Blogger Dirk Manly April 27, 2018 5:58 PM  

@20

"Wouldn't Israel's best move would be to have the Ashkenazi filter back in slowly, as to genetically integrate not to create a slightly separate ethnic group within their borders? Or are Ashkenazi and the Arab-based Jews closely enough related that there shouldn't be any issues?"

No. Back in the 1950's the Ashkenazis ran a "delousing" program, and all the kids who weren't Ashkenazi were giving brain-damaging doses of X-ray radiation.

This is not conjecture, it's documented fact.

Blogger NoneOfTheAbove April 27, 2018 5:59 PM  

Avalanche wrote:They are NOT "being" (nor believing) Left or Right

There are a fair number of accounts of left wing Jews leaving Israel for the United States because Israel has become too 'Fascist'

http://mondoweiss.net/2017/08/why-leaving-israel/

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 6:00 PM  

There is Jewish humor from the flipside perspective, playing on the same themes. For instance:

An American Jew wants to emigrate to Israel. His gentile friend asks, "Why? Haven't we given you equal legal status?"

"Can't complain."

"Aren't you free to worship in your own way?"

"Can't complain."

"Don't you enjoy our prosperity?"

"Can't complain."

"Then why leave?"

"Because over there I *can* complain."

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 6:10 PM  

@66- Looking at things relativistically is not to lack an overarching definition. Relativity doesn't mean everything's up in the air, whattya gonna do?, all in the eye of the beholder.

Ever read the play Hamlet? Just before Hamlet says "the play's the thing," he says "I'll have grounds more relative than this." Meaning the word of his ghost father wasn't enough. He thought he needed to catch the conscience of his father's murderer by surprising him with a play depicting the murder as described by the ghost. Then he'd have more relative grounds, meaning more certainty, upon which to conclude the ghost is telling the truth.

Fact is, rarity is complicated. It's not possible to divide everything into this or that. I'm certainly not smart enough and I'm not aware of any smarter person doing it perfectly. But instead of despair at every finding any large-scale patterns to political leanings, I look at the left-right divide from multiple perspectives with the Jouvenelian model in mind.

If I didn't do it that way, you'd probably call me one of them binary thinkers. And I'm not absolutely binary about left versus right, but I think there are definite patterns across Big Picture history.

OpenID bgkoranburner April 27, 2018 6:16 PM  

There are a fair number of accounts of left wing Jews leaving Israel for the United States because Israel has become too 'Fascist'

Yea because when the Israeli Knesset parties with arab rent boys they make rulings on how big peoples flowerbeds can be.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-why-a-top-trump-faith-adviser-was-urged-to-stay-away-from-knesset-1.5828864

Funnier version https://gab.ai/BGKB/posts/20638408

OT: Tossing out drunk wetback gays who wont show ID out of bar is now gay bashing.

Better call Saul

"the ID check “was done with the specific intent to cause humiliation and mental suffering … because they are gay and because Bonilla is Hispanic.”

video included

http://www.towleroad.com/2018/04/balboa-inn/

Blogger Dirk Manly April 27, 2018 6:40 PM  

@44

"So, why is it that 70% of Jews are on the hard Left and doing everything they can to change America into something it shouldn't be? Why are American Jews pursuing the same political agenda that has resulted in several European countries becoming increasingly anti-Semitic and dangerous for Jews? It doesn't add up."

A several-millenia-long history of rebellion, compulsive subversion and hijacking of other's governments for personal gain and aggrandizement (Daniel in Babylon, eventually leading to Shardrach, Meshak and Abednego being thrown into the furnace; Joseph in Egypt -- Be becomes advisor to the Pharoah...the last we hear of him is that the people are selling off all of their livestock and property to get their own grain back from the government storehouses... and the next thing we read, all the Hebrews in Egypt have been enslaved).

Jews, whether descendants of Abraham or Ashkenaz... have taken these stories of subversion of government and turning it against the people as some sort of instruction manual, rathar than cautionary tales.


This eventually leads to the "is it good for the Jews?" as the basis for all morality when dealing with gentiles, causing pariah status in country after country throughout Europe after the fall of Judea.

Blogger GK Chesterton April 27, 2018 7:48 PM  

Allies are often wrong. That doesn't make them not allies or worth picking a fight with (at least in public).

Now there may have been some private skirmish that is now public. If so, I withdraw my comment. But I don't see a gain in this.

Blogger Carmina Fuentes April 27, 2018 8:11 PM  

"To keep repeating until enough on the right comprehend: the Ashkenzai are NOT of the tribes of Israel; they are a Turkic tribe; they are descended from Japheth: they are Japhethites; just because their king, nobles, and elites converted to Phariseeism DOES NOT make them Semites.

That is not at all consistent with the actual DNA evidence. Ashkenazi are about 55 percent Italian, according to the most recent studies I've read."

Those of us with actual K mtDNA are descended from ancient Syria, and it is indisputable that K was found (minority as it was) in the ancient Middle East. About 1/3 of Ashkenazi share K, as well as those of us who descend from Jewish roots (non-Sephardic) in Spain, Portugal, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Ireland and Scotland. Dr. Behar's work has provided proof. There indeed WAS a Semitic tribe of which many of us descend, it Middle Eastern in Origin, and it is heavily found in Jews (but not many other Europeans) and is found in Jews from North Africa to Ireland (including Cryptos of course).

Blogger CM April 27, 2018 8:17 PM  

Has anyone made a meme for the Hebrew slaves in Egypt needing to go back?
That seems pretty relevant to a lot of the recent posts.

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 8:19 PM  

JohnG wrote:I imagine many Jews going to Israel get an attitude adjustment, it's probably like virtue signalling libs going to the hood and getting mugged despite their virtue.

It's partly getting an attitude adjustment, but as we know, Leftists don't learn from reality. (Otherwise they wouldn't be Leftists)

I believe it has much more to do with being able to say, "This is my country." Even though Israel is definitely a tougher place to live in than large, tidy, orderly Western countries, it's our country and that counts for more than most Diaspora Jews understand.

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 8:22 PM  

SidVic wrote:Critical G "I do think our verbal acuity is at least a standard deviation higher." That 115 folks, and the odd profile favoring verbal over quantitative follows the claims of the original manuscript that I originally read on the subject.

Cochran, Gregory; Hardy, Jason; and Harpending, Henry (2006): "Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence" (PDF). Journal of Biosocial Science 38(5):659–693 SEP 2006, University of Utah.

which is highly recommended for those interested in the subject. It has been cited in this discussion, i thought i would throw it out for those that missed it.



Thanks for the link. Don't hold me to the exact numbers, and of course, I might be entirely wrong on this point — I was going on personal experience — but it seems that my anecdotal evidence is at least somewhat representative.

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 8:25 PM  

Avalanche wrote:@215 "if the Western Jews migrated en masse to Israel, most of them would become right-wing nationalists."

This is probably where left-wing and right-wing as concepts/descriptions fail completely...


You do realise that we can go back to your previous comment and see you contradict yourself, right? I mean, you can't possibly be as stupid as this.

Please stop shitting on the carpet, you're in someone else's home.

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 8:31 PM  

Elizabeth wrote:Brings to mind "the littlest cuck" Ben Shapiro. He doesn't have a problem with the browning of America because, according to him, color doesn't matter, only ideology. The reality is that few browns share his ideology, but what does it really matter because he doesn't have skin in the game. He just lives in the US. Shapiro has to make aliyah.

Agreed. Littlest Chickenhawk is a nasty anklebiter. I used to listen to his podcast, but I can distinctly recall a particular episode of devious, resentful commentary on Trump during the primaries, in which he said that Trump's great crime is the damage he was doing to the "Conservative brand". I haven't listened to him since.

On the plus side, since my mother started listening to Benji and Dave Rubin (I know, I know) she's been redpilled on all the entry-level issues and no longer identifies as a leftist, which is about as good as it gets for a baby boomer, Jewish or otherwise. They're still Not Americans and they still Have To Go Back.

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 8:36 PM  

seeingsights wrote:What has been said of Israelis here corresponds to my experience. I'll just add that Israellis seem to have a higher rate of physical fitness than the diaspora, and perhaps higher than other ethnic groups. Part of that is due to required military service. But attitudes toward personal health is a cultural trait as Thomas Sowell points out.

At the risk of over-emphasising this point, the cognitive dissonance of living in the Diaspora probably takes its toll. By a similar token, shitlibs spend an awful lot of time worrying about organic food and meditation...

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 8:38 PM  

Matamoros wrote:Critical G "I do think our verbal acuity is at least a standard deviation higher."

Verbal acuity = ability to out bull shit others


This was actually my point, you added nothing to this discussion with your snark:

That is (and this is a double-edged blade), we are extremely talented when it comes to language, debating, polemics... and propaganda, lying, and swindling. A fighter for truth has the same weapons as the most fork-tongued deceiver, the difference being in their respective commitments to Truth or the Message.

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 8:49 PM  

Tars Tarkusz wrote:The Critical G is not an Israeli, he is an Australian by way of South Africa. I noticed that a few people here seem to think he's an Israeli (not doxxing, this is on his YT channel which I have followed for years).

The most important thing I have learned from coming to grips with Vox Day's arguments is that I am NOT an Australian, have never been an Australian, and shall never be an Australian, and quite frankly don't want to be an Australian. (They're nice people, but they're not my people) What I am is a paper Australian and as I have said many times before, I would vote for a party that promised to denationalise anyone who didn't meet a sufficient standard for qualifying as a Heritage Australian. (e.g. 3/4 Anglo-Celtic ancestry, direct line of descent from founding stock, that sort of thing)

Unfortunately, the heritage Australians are going the way of the Aboriginals, and in a few generations this country will be a large Hong Kong — a Chinese colony with a small Anglo-Chinese elite.

As to being South African, unbeknownst to me at the time, I was stripped of my citizenship by the government of New South Africa in 1995.

Anyway, thanks for your support back in the day. I miss having a channel, but I'm focusing my efforts on creative writing. (My dream is to get published through Castalia House one day)

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 9:04 PM  

tublecane wrote:@7- This is a tricky subject, but in a sense they often view honesty as more dishonest than lying.

I get some of this from the book Ordeal of Civility, but I also had a "Eureka!" moment listening to Jerry Seinfeld tell a joke. He was on a podcast or something, and there is a group of people with him, one of whom is also Jewish. Jerry says the other Jew will get the joke he's about to tell, but it'll go right over gentiles' heads. It went something like:

Two gentiles meet on the street. One says to the other: "You own your own business; how's it going?"

"Great, thanks for asking."

That's it. The joke, near as I can tell, is that he's an idiot for thinking it's fine, because what business runs that way? Or maybe it's that he's obviously lying. Jews are like that with gentile politeness. I tOt comes off as either dishonesty or being a sucker.

There are a million similar jokes:

Gentile walks into a clothing store, asks, "How much for this jacket?"

The sales clerk answers, "$500."

"I'll take it!"


No, you missed this Jewish joke entirely: these jokes make fun of our inability to get along without some kind of drama. The jokes are actually saying, "We wish we could be as pleasant and orderly as the (Anglo) Gentiles, but instead we argue, complain, and compete with each other compulsively."

The most famous Gentile version of this is the scene in Life of Brian where the market vendor says, "No, no, no, you've got to 'aggle!"

I'm reminded of a Jewish teacher I had at school:
"If you say to a Gentile, 'I don't feel too good', he'll say, 'I'm sorry to hear that; but a Jew would say, 'You think you feel bad? I feel terrible!'"

All that other stuff you said about politeness being stupidity and concealing dishonesty and perversion is wrong — projection or misinterpretation. As I have been trying to explain in these threads, Diaspora Jews are genuinely conflicted and really aren't nearly as self-confident or self-aware as people believe.

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 9:09 PM  

Dirk Manly wrote:@20

"Wouldn't Israel's best move would be to have the Ashkenazi filter back in slowly, as to genetically integrate not to create a slightly separate ethnic group within their borders? Or are Ashkenazi and the Arab-based Jews closely enough related that there shouldn't be any issues?"

No. Back in the 1950's the Ashkenazis ran a "delousing" program, and all the kids who weren't Ashkenazi were giving brain-damaging doses of X-ray radiation.

This is not conjecture, it's documented fact.


Competition between Jewish עדות (sub-ethnicities) should be Israel's problem, not anyone else's. As to the problems it might cause, it's hard to predict. Back in the day, the (cough cough socialist) Ashkenazim who controlled the country through the Labour Party and the unions were as bigoted to right-wing Ashkenazim as they were to Mizrahim. The intermarriage rate between different Jews is pretty high, so, ironically, this is actually one social problem that is solved by "miscegenation".

Blogger VD April 27, 2018 9:11 PM  

As to being South African, unbeknownst to me at the time, I was stripped of my citizenship by the government of New South Africa in 1995.

And they say it can't be done....

Blogger SirHamster April 27, 2018 9:40 PM  

Critical G wrote:No, you missed this Jewish joke entirely: these jokes make fun of our inability to get along without some kind of drama. The jokes are actually saying, "We wish we could be as pleasant and orderly as the (Anglo) Gentiles, but instead we argue, complain, and compete with each other compulsively."

Thanks. Was getting it with the 3rd joke, couldn't quite tell with the 1st/2nd ones.

Blogger Critical G April 27, 2018 9:47 PM  

VD wrote:As to being South African, unbeknownst to me at the time, I was stripped of my citizenship by the government of New South Africa in 1995.

And they say it can't be done....


Indeed. Reality has a way of hitting Leftist talking points where it hurts the most.

I'm glad the new regime cut whatever ties I have to it for me. It's better this way.

Another one of my pet theories:

There never was a coherent South African nation, and the Afrikaners wasted their once-in-a-thousand-year opportunity to create an Afrikaans-speaking ethnostate in South Africa by setting up a doomed bi-lingual, multi-national federation with the British who had abused them for centuries.

The whole South African identity was an incoherent mish-mash from the get-go:
Afrikaner? Yes.
Anglo South African? Maybe.
Zulu? Obviously.
"South African"? Not really when you think about it.

I am quite fond of my birth certificate though: back in the 1980s they still included your racial classification, so I am officially certified WHITE/BLANKE.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit April 27, 2018 9:53 PM  

Christian Jews are better off here in the U.S. Though I support their missionary efforts in Israel.

Blogger Carmina Fuentes April 27, 2018 9:58 PM  

We are changing thousands of lives each year, bringing our fellow Jews to Yeshua, including in Israel. Every knee will bow and every tongue shall confess.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 27, 2018 9:59 PM  

tublecane wrote:If I didn't do it that way, you'd probably call me one of them binary thinkers. And I'm not absolutely binary about left versus right, but I think there are definite patterns across Big Picture history.


So, what's your definition of Right, that you are so proud of. Try to express it without invoking a comparison. I'll bet you can't.

Blogger tublecane April 27, 2018 11:51 PM  

@91- I can't define "right" in itself, much like I can't define "tall." They're relative terms.

Tall is taller than short, and right is to the right of left.

If I were to define it in absolute terms, I'd sound like that idiot who tried to argue Hitler had a rightist vibe or essence or feel or whatever. Which was a pathetic display.

Blogger S1AL April 28, 2018 12:09 AM  

"If I were to define it in absolute terms, I'd sound like that idiot who tried to argue Hitler had a rightist vibe or essence or feel or whatever. Which was a pathetic display."

Those are precisely opposite positions. Pick one.

Blogger wreckage April 28, 2018 12:25 AM  

@88, your interpretation was what I got from the jokes, too. But there is an element of "don't be a sucker"; it's not strictly Jewish so much as Levantine. For example, have a read of Taleb's "Antifragile" and tell me you can't hear the tone there, too.

I was trying to figure out the "don't be a sucker" idea, and I think someone in the past linked me to this:
https://www.haaretz.com/1.4955222

Blogger tublecane April 28, 2018 12:39 AM  

@93- I don't understand.

Blogger tublecane April 28, 2018 12:43 AM  

@93- If you mean I was saying he's pathetic for saying Hitler is of the right because he's not, you miss my point. Because when I say Hitler is of the left, I mean he's to the left of me, or he's on the left in this or that context.

My problem with the Essence of Rughtism argument for Hitler was that it doesn't exist. I do believe in a model for telling who's in the right or left that applies to any context, but only in comparison to other things. Not in itself.

Blogger tublecane April 28, 2018 12:45 AM  

@84- You probably know better, and Seinfeld warned my I wouldn't get it.

But I don't think it's possible the jokes are entirely about Jewish insecurity, even if they're mostly about that. They must be at the gentiles' expense, as well.

Blogger Critical G April 28, 2018 12:58 AM  

wreckage wrote:@88,

I think you meant @84.

your interpretation was what I got from the jokes, too. But there is an element of "don't be a sucker"; it's not strictly Jewish so much as Levantine.

No, there isn't.

For example, have a read of Taleb's "Antifragile" and tell me you can't hear the tone there, too.

Nice segway, but it's irrelevant.

I was trying to figure out the "don't be a sucker" idea, and I think someone in the past linked me to this:

https://www.haaretz.com/1.4955222


Ha'aretz is the Newspaper of Record for the 8% in Israel who identify as Leftist. Do you hold store by New York Times editorial on American society as well?

Yes, the expression אל תהיה פרייר is part of Israeli vernacular, but it's not relevant:
1) It's an Israeli expression, not a Diasporo Jewish expression.
2) It pertains to business dealings with dishonest characters, the opposite of the subjects of the jokes I explained.

Blogger Critical G April 28, 2018 1:00 AM  

tublecane wrote:@84- You probably know better, and Seinfeld warned my I wouldn't get it.

Because, presumably, you're not neurotic.

But I don't think it's possible the jokes are entirely about Jewish insecurity, even if they're mostly about that. They must be at the gentiles' expense, as well.

Maybe you are neurotic, after all. Are you sure you're not a little bit Jewish?

Blogger Dirk Manly April 28, 2018 2:01 AM  

@76

"Has anyone made a meme for the Hebrew slaves in Egypt needing to go back?
That seems pretty relevant to a lot of the recent posts.

Image: Ancient Hebrew slaves in Egypt, one talking to another

Caption: WE need to go back!

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants April 28, 2018 2:22 AM  

I asked Cofnas and Peterson on Twitter if Jews were the highest IQ Ubermenschen this of course necessitates some group(s) will be designated as Untermenschen, and have we decided exactly how that's going to shake out, because some people might not be jazzed about this new turn of events.
Oddly enough, no one replied to my question.
Strange.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 28, 2018 2:32 AM  

tublecane wrote:I can't define "right" in itself
And that is why you are wrong when you say you have a definition.
S1AL's point was that you are the one without the definition, so you are reduced to spouting inanities. The inanities are a symptom of not having a definition. In the end you are reduced to your feelings, no matter how pathetic.
Neocons are not Right. Not in the American context, not in any context.

Blogger Andrea Daley Utronebel April 28, 2018 2:37 AM  

Chinese won't take over the US. Maybe Australia and Canada because those nations have smaller populations. But the problem for the Chinese is that they have no agency and individuality. They are followers and dogs than free thinkers like so many Jews were. Chinese lack chutzpah. Also, when Chinese come to the West, their women reject the men and go with white men or black men. So, there won't be sexual unity between yellow men and yellow men. Also, Chinese population is taking a nose dive.

Now, Hindus are different. Hindu population is still growing fast. Also, majority of hindu men and hindu women stick together. Also, Hindus have more talkative, expressive, and aggressive personalities than the dog-like Chinese. So, could we have a Planet of the Apu?

But I think the biggest danger to the White Race is ACOWW or Afro-Colonization of White Wombs. White women got jungle fever and are going with black men to have black kids.

Blogger Andrea Daley Utronebel April 28, 2018 2:37 AM  

Chinese won't take over the US. Maybe Australia and Canada because those nations have smaller populations. But the problem for the Chinese is that they have no agency and individuality. They are followers and dogs than free thinkers like so many Jews were. Chinese lack chutzpah. Also, when Chinese come to the West, their women reject the men and go with white men or black men. So, there won't be sexual unity between yellow men and yellow men. Also, Chinese population is taking a nose dive.

Now, Hindus are different. Hindu population is still growing fast. Also, majority of hindu men and hindu women stick together. Also, Hindus have more talkative, expressive, and aggressive personalities than the dog-like Chinese. So, could we have a Planet of the Apu?

But I think the biggest danger to the White Race is ACOWW or Afro-Colonization of White Wombs. White women got jungle fever and are going with black men to have black kids.

Blogger Meimou April 28, 2018 3:22 AM  

(((Andrea Daley Utronebel)))
But I think the biggest danger to the White Race is ACOWW or Afro-Colonization of White Wombs. White women got jungle fever and are going with black men to have black kids.

You would like that wouldn't you Whiskey

Blogger wreckage April 28, 2018 7:30 AM  

[citation needed]

Blogger Avalanche April 28, 2018 11:57 AM  

@16 " They never say how Jews are saved apart from Christ."

Of COURSE they do - they repeat over and over: "You know, JESUS was Jewish!!"

(Don't those two concepts cross-circuits and result in whatever they need to be "true"?!

Blogger Avalanche April 28, 2018 12:01 PM  

@18 "This is one of Herzl's fundamental arguments for the creation of a Jewish state. Jews with skin in the game (i.e. their own country) become normal, healthy, proud folks like all the other nations."

And that somehow explains ISRAELI jews stealing AUssie passports for their operatives? Covering for and trying to get release Jonathon Pollard adn their other spies? MURDERING 34 US Sailors and wounding 178 others?!?

Those are SO not the "disapora" jews -- thjose are the israeli jews witht he SUPPORT AND FUNDING of the disapora jews...

It's turtl... it's LIES all the way down!

(WHY would you think for one second that Herzel was telling the truth?!)

Blogger Avalanche April 28, 2018 12:51 PM  

@19 VD: Israel isn't going to be European. But it isn't going to be intrinsically inimical to the European nations either, as the Diaspora has to be in order to survive. Israel is the solution to everyone's problems in this regard, except, of course, for the Palestinians.

I will think about what you have written. (Duh, of course; I always learn from you.) (And I posted a couple of comments far below your comment before reading it; sorry 'bout that.)

I did/do/may still defend "Poor Little Jordie" because he -- like I -- does not dare speak up/speak the truth "aloud" and be destroyed. You are in a situation (you have built your life, I believe, to put yourself in a situation) where you are anti-fragile. I absolutely support your 'stay silent' direction; I say the same to my friends. Peterson apparently does not know that (he's a liberal after all).

And yet, (if may I ask) how does one balance these two?
incoherence = (my:) 'Diaspora jews' "are being wholly committed to pretending to be whatever BEST destroys their hosts".
as against: ... (your:) "Diaspora has to be" ... "intrinsically inimical to the European nations".

I accept and acknowledge (if ruefully) that Israel and Israelis may be different or even quite different from Diaspora jews who are inimical/destructive to my people. However, the Israeli jews and Diaspora jews do not differentiate themselves in any way that is apparent -- it was Israel Jews that bombed, strafed, napalmed the Liberty. It was "American" jews who spied and sold American secrets to Israel and whom Israeli jews are (also) working very hard to get released and returned. The billions of dollars we American taxpayers send to Israel every year do not go to Disapora jews, but to Israeli jews.

Or is your main point that Israel isn't going to be intrinsically inimical to the European nations. As in, at some future point, if only we survive their inimical actions today?

I (mostly) believe/accept your omni-nationalism and teach it to my friends (I struggle some with it). But it's a future hope -- and I'm not sure we'll even still be here for that future. In the present, I do not see the difference that you apparently do between the damage done to my people by either group of Jews, because I see them mostly working in concert (inimically to Europeans). (It wasn't Diaspora jews who were going to send 16,000 africans to "western" countries to get them out of Israel.)

I can’t find a balance.

Blogger Jordan179 April 28, 2018 1:43 PM  

Remind me again. Of what ethnicity was Jesus?

Blogger Jordan179 April 28, 2018 2:05 PM  

Not only Jesus but all or most of his followers were Jewish both genetically and culturally. Thus, both by genetic and by cultural theories of nationality, Christianity sprang from Jewish roots.

Blogger Jordan179 April 28, 2018 2:22 PM  

Biologically speaking, children are equally descended from fathers and others, save as regards mitochondrial and the small portion of the missing X-arm of one pair that males lack. Thus, if an Anglo-descended man marries a Han woman, the children are (roughly, as "pure" races don't really exist) half-Anglo and half-Han; if a Han-descended man marries an Anglo-descended woman, the children are ALSO half-Anglo and half-Han.

The same thing is true of any other racial mixture you choose to mention, BIOLOGICALLY speaking. White-black, Franco-Berber, whatever.

Now, culturally may be (and often IS) another matter, but you're trying to argue that only the biological differences really matter.

Also, when you talk about blacks and whites and argue that racialism is the answer, I am irresistibly reminded of the fact that it is due to racialism that the blacks were brought over here in the FIRST PLACE.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 28, 2018 2:26 PM  

Jordan179 wrote:Not only Jesus but all or most of his followers were Jewish both genetically and culturally. Thus, both by genetic and by cultural theories of nationality, Christianity sprang from Jewish roots.
Which root have almost nothing whatever to do with modern Judaism.
Do try to keep up.

Blogger Jordan179 April 28, 2018 2:26 PM  

Oh ... and when you assume that if a black and a white have children the result is a "black," you are employing the "one-drop" theory of racial identity. Thing is, that theory wasn't based on any actual genetics -- it was concocted to ensure that slaveowners owned children that whites (including themselves) sired on their slaves. You could with equal GENETIC logic call the offspring "white," or use the charmingly- and insanely-complex terminology that the Spanish colonists came up to describe various racial mixtures.

Blogger Jordan179 April 28, 2018 2:34 PM  

What do you think happened to the Judean Jews after the 1st-2nd centuries CE? Do you imagine that they and all their lineages were annihilated?

Yes, some of the ancestry of the Ashkenazim was Turkic-nomad, via the Khazars. But some of their ancestry came from originally-Judean Jews who had had wandered into Central Europe starting in Hellenistic and Roman times. And a VERY large part of their ancestry was Western Indo-European (most of this part being Germanic and Slavic).

Meanwhile, the Sephardic Jews are descended from a combination of Judean diasporic Jews and various Arab, Berber and Western Indo-European (most of this being Hispanic, Italian, Greek and Anatolian) populations.

And, of course, Ashkenazim and Sephardim interbred with one another. A LOT.

Keep up with WHAT? With nonsense pseudo-history under which all modern Jews are descended solely from the Khazars?

Sorry, I've studied the real thing.

Blogger Jordan179 April 28, 2018 2:48 PM  

They sort of did, if we take the story from Abraham to Joshua as being even roughly factual. Now, mind you, it's probably only VERY roughly factual, and until the conquest of Canaan the Israelites (they weren't yet "Judeans") would have been just one of many groups of nomadic or semi-nomadic "habiru" barbarians wandering around the area which is today Israel, the Sinai, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon and parts of modern Turkey and Saudi Arabia; these groups also would have included many ancestors of the modern Arabs.

But roughly, yes.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 28, 2018 3:31 PM  

Jordan179 wrote:What do you think happened to the Judean Jews after the 1st-2nd centuries CE?
They largely became Christian, after the destruction of the temple.
The Jews who rejected Christ, largely Pharisees, codified their religion as anti-Christianity. They are literally anti-Christ. And Talmudic Anti-Christianity is not the religion of Moses, Isaiah or Maccabeus.

Blogger tublecane April 28, 2018 6:19 PM  

@Snidely- If I'm without a definition, might that not put me in a good position to critize someone pinned to a faulty definition? Where would the contradiction be in saying I can't tell without reference to anything else whether this or that is of the right, and you can't either?

I'd like to hear a definition of the essential right that wouldn't be practically useless or completely arbitrary, like declaring anything over 6 feet as officially tall.


The way I usually put it is that I have a model or a guide for distinguishing between the left and right. And it's not based on feelz. Or not anymore than normal human rationality is, because I'm not a robot.

I have absolutely no feelz for neocons that would compel me to assoviass myself with them in any way, for instance.

Having an essentialist definition of rightism would render feelz-based reasoning infinitely more comfortable. Because then I could be like that guy who thought he could sniff Hitler's righty essence. Which was entirely based on his intuition.

Oh, and if you don't think neocons are to the right of communist internationalists, you don't know what you're talking about.

Blogger tublecane April 28, 2018 6:25 PM  

@Snidely- By the way, I remember you in the past criticizing me for precisely the opposite reason. Namely, for splitting things into left or right for superficial and transitory reasons because I was being overly reductive and binary.

Which side of this argument is feelz in search of reason, I wonder.

Blogger Dirk Manly April 29, 2018 12:46 AM  

@108

"And that somehow explains ISRAELI jews stealing AUssie passports for their operatives? Covering for and trying to get release Jonathon Pollard adn their other spies? "

ALL spy agencies do these sorts of things. At least if they're worth having.

Between WW1 and WW2, we had such poor leadership under the (FDR's) Secretary of War, that all cryptography had to be HIDDEN from the guys at the top. Secretary of War Stimson famously said, "Gentlemen don't read each other's mail."

Stimson sounds exactly like a modern, NeverTrumper with a spinning bowtie.

Fortunately, a few bright minds thought it would be a good idea to learn how to read Japan's mail...and we entered WW2 knowing in advance EVERY Japanese naval op except for the Pearl Harbor raid (because in that one, the Japs wisely did EVERY bit of planning and coordination in person, and as soon as the ships left harbor, immediately went to radio silence. Just before the Pearl Harbor raid, the BIGGEST question in the Pacific Fleet was "where are all those Jap carriers and what are they doing?" [they were being tracked by means of Radio Direction Finding -- get 2 bearings using highly directional antennas, and then triangulate]).

Blogger Dirk Manly April 29, 2018 12:53 AM  

@113

"Not only Jesus but all or most of his followers were Jewish both genetically and culturally. Thus, both by genetic and by cultural theories of nationality, Christianity sprang from Jewish roots."


Have you not read the Gospels (1st 4 books of the New Testament)? As a child of about 10-12 years old, Jesus was involved in many debates with the Pharisees and the Sadduccees, who began to hate him, because he was constantly showing them exactly how their (Talmudic) teaching was wrong, and directly contradicted the books of what we now call the Old Testament.

The Roots of Christianity are not in Judaism (which is to say, Talmudism -- a book which 99.99999% of Christians have never even heard of); no, the roots of Christianity are in the Hebrew religion, which the Talmudists (both Sadduccees and Pharisees) had perverted with their preference for "traditions" over the specific instructions from God.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 29, 2018 2:18 PM  

By the way, I remember you in the past criticizing me for precisely the opposite reason. Namely, for splitting things into left or right for superficial and transitory reasons because I was being overly reductive and binary.

Which side of this argument is feelz in search of reason, I wonder.


I'm sure you do.
Being unable to define something does not make better able to reason about it.
I think your problem is that you are confusing Conservatism with the right. You would be correct, in that case, that Conservatism is, and can only be relative.
Conservatism is of the Right only in a relative and transitory way. That doesn't mean the Right is only relative and transitory

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts