ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

The myth of Jewish intelligence

Allow me to demonstrate why it is a bad idea to try to bullshit those who are considerably smarter than you are. We are often told that Jews are the smartest ethnic group in the world and that this explains their current position of cultural and socio-economic dominance in the United States. However, the core claim is observably false, and readily and conclusively disproved.

First, what is the basis for the claim that Jews are highly intelligent?
Researchers who study the Ashkenazim agree that the children of Abraham are on top of the IQ chart. Steven Pinker – who lectured on “Jews, Genes, and Intelligence” in 2007 - says “their average IQ has been measured at 108-115.” Richard Lynn, author of “The Intelligence of American Jews” in 2004, says it is “only” a half-standard higher: 107.5.  Henry Harpending, Jason Hardy, and Gregory Cochran, University of Utah authors of the 2005 research report, “Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence,” state that their subjects, “score .75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ of 112-115.” Charles Murray, in his 2007 essay “Jewish Genius,” says “their mean is somewhere in the range of 107-115, with 110 being a plausible compromise.” A Jewish average IQ of 115 is 8 points higher than the generally accepted IQ of their closest rivals—Northeast Asians—and approximately 40% higher than the global average IQ of 79.1 calculated by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen in IQ and Global Inequity.
First, you will note the usual definitional switch we've learned to anticipate. A subset - Ashkenazim - is substituted for the full set of Jews. Second, if one takes the trouble to look up and read these studies that are often referenced but never cited, one is immediately struck by the fact that the studies are a) misrepresented, b) old and outdated, c) invariably authored by those with an observable bias, and d) the samples reported are always limited to a very small subset of the subset of the set. For example, the primary source of the "115 IQ" claim appears to be a 1957 study by Boris Levinson entitled "The Intelligence of Applicants for Admission to Jewish Day Schools" published in Jewish Social Studies,Vol. 19, No. 3/4 (Jul. - Oct., 1957), pp. 129-140.

Right in the study, which reported a 114.88 mean IQ for the 2083 students sampled, the author notes its intrinsic limitations.
This study is limited to applicants for Day Schools adhering to the principles of the National Commission for Yeshiva Education. This sampling does not claim to represent the entire Jewish school population or even those children attending yeshiva Day Schools with a different educational emphasis. 
Levinson further admits that the students sampled only represented 38 percent of the 5494 students attending the 16 Day Schools, raising the possibility that the sampled scores were cherry-picked. Now, are we seriously expected to believe that the mean of a partial subset of a wealthy private school subset of a half-European subset is even remotely representational of the average of the complete population set? This is so utterly absurd on its face that for the logically inclined, it alone should suffice to conclusively refute the claim.

In the study, Levinson refers to a 1956 study by Robert D. North concerning American fourth-graders from 16 independent private school, and noted the following:
Many of these schools select their pupils on the basis of mental ability and achievement. Because these schools charge tuition fees, most of their pupils come from higher socio-economic levels. These children had a mean IQ of 119.3.
Shall we therefore conclude that the average white American is more intelligent than the average Jew because one very small group of elite private-schooled white Americans outperformed another very small group of elite private-schooled Jews? Of course not, that would be nonsensical, right? The samples are not representative, right? There are numerous other statistical idiosyncracies that demonstrate the irrelevance of these post-WWII IQ studies to average population IQs; for example, one study reported that the average IQ of the boys was 112.8 and of the girls was 113.6. If we are to take these particular IQ studies as definitive, then we must conclude that girls are more intelligent than boys, all other subsequent studies and observations to the contrary.

Third, given the average reported Israeli IQ of 95, and the average reported Jordanian IQ of 84, the claim of an average 115 IQ for Ashkenazi Jews would necessarily require all other Jews to have an average IQ of 84.2. This means that even if Ashkenazi Jews did have a mean IQ of 115, then the average global Jewish IQ would be 107.0. However, on the basis of the original studies pointing out that the reported IQ scores are not indicative of mean or average Ashkenazi IQ, we can be 100 percent certain that this estimated 107 IQ is higher than the real Jewish average.

For example, if Lynn is correct and the Ashkenazi mean is 107.5, then the average global Jewish IQ is 103.2. Not bad, certainly, but considerably lower than 115 and an insufficient foundation on which to construct a believable narrative of intellectual superiority and inevitable success.

There are many other reasons to be dubious of the myth of Jewish intelligence. Consider Israel, for example. It is a successful quasi-European society, superior in most respects to the lower-IQ Arab societies surrounding it, but it is no more technologically advanced or socio-economically successful than most Western or East Asian societies, and it remains economically dependent upon regular handouts from Germany and the USA. Even after 70 years, it is not the advanced society that one would expect a uniquely high average IQ society to be. The reason, of course, is that it is not.

Moreover, where was this disproportional high-IQ success in Roman times, in the Middle Ages and in the Renaissance? Where was it in the Napoleonic era? Why did it only appear when and where a sufficient degree of societal influence in certain societies had been obtained? And most of all, how did various European countries observably benefit so greatly from reducing their average IQs through the various expulsions?

The good news for those who are interested in the truth is that despite the reproducibility crisis in science, the relentless advancement of scientage means it is no longer possible to utilize dishonest citations of biased studies of limited relevance from 62 years ago to deceive the general public. The advancement of genetic science and the confirmed links between genetics and intelligence will soon scientifically explode this outdated and self-serving myth that has been relentlessly pushed upon the unsuspecting American public along with similar myths such as the Zeroth Amendment, "a nation of immigrants", "the melting pot", and Judeo-Christianity.

Now, it is remotely possible that I am wrong and there is a factual basis to the myth. More likely, however, we will learn that Flynn is too generous and the correct average is below 103. Regardless, the facts of the subject will soon be known and they will be beyond the possibility of reasonable dispute. If I am right, however, you can expect to see the previous link between average IQ and societal success to be played down, just as Ivy League admissions officers are now attempting to play down the importance of test scores and merits in the university admissions process.

Labels: ,

111 Comments:

Blogger Avalanche April 22, 2018 8:35 AM  

"deceive the general public."

If only 'deception' could be prevented by high or medium IQ. Or by ending the 24/7 propaganda... Still, let's spread the word! SOME will 'get' it.

Anonymous Anonymous April 22, 2018 8:41 AM  

The reason of "Jewish success" (success of Jewish groups) is very simple – it is clan, or mafia. Success, say, of Sicilian mafia in New York has the same reason.

Blogger wreckage April 22, 2018 8:43 AM  

So in part the disproportionate success just demonstrates what can be achieved by networking and clannishness?

If so, this suggests that economic kin-selection for right-wingedness is a viable long-term strategy, and yet another area where compulsive cuckery has harmed the right to the benefit of the left.

Blogger LP999-16 April 22, 2018 8:43 AM  

Are there any high quality online IQ tests?

Per the research or studies it appears outdated or hyped in that 100 to 115 is ok but there are higher IQ's.

It is interesting to remember that "a nation of immigrants", and Judeo-Christianity are like constructs of the minds post 1950's or part of post modernism, is that correct?

I noted the post regarding "a nation of immigrants" and whom penned that.

OT: Happy belated birthday to Spacebunny as she is back to tw-tar, she is hilarious when she said she was out of twitmo. I adore her. She is also at IDKA. I have alot to upload to post there, its very fun and I highly recommend IDKA, its smart social.

Blogger Wynn Lloyd April 22, 2018 8:45 AM  

Even a YouTube Kang knows about shifting the demographics to get an advantage. Social scientists need to get their acts together.

Blogger Teleros April 22, 2018 9:01 AM  

Here's the last blog post VD did on this that I can recall:

https://voxday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/iq-exaggeration-and-overrepresentation.html

TL;DR version: mean of 106 IQ for Ashkenazi Jews, ~92 for other Israeli Jews, ~102 for all Jews globally.

Blogger VD April 22, 2018 9:03 AM  

Yes, I decided to go back and actually read the studies to which Pinker and others were always referring. Needless to say, I was not even remotely surprised to discover that what was being cited was being misrepresented.

Blogger Peaceful Poster April 22, 2018 9:06 AM  

Jewish IQ is apparently higher than God.

That's why (((they))) constantly defy Him.

Blogger Anno Ruse April 22, 2018 9:13 AM  

I believe it was a Jew who coined the phrase "If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?"

Blogger Lovekraft April 22, 2018 9:17 AM  

So Drudge doesn't have a single article detailing the ongoing genocide of South African whites for two weeks running, but puts up an article (using SPLC as a reference smh) about how the alt-right is fading into obscurity.

On the bright side, the comments there call out the bias of the article.

Wonder what dirt they have on Matt.

Blogger Lovekraft April 22, 2018 9:24 AM  

@ VD: just a quick question in how Christianity ties into the development/nurturing of a higher IQ. Would this explain the relentless attacks on Christianity, or the ways it is warped to suit the kumbaya perspective?

Blogger VFM #7634 April 22, 2018 9:28 AM  

just a quick question in how Christianity ties into the development/nurturing of a higher IQ. Would this explain the relentless attacks on Christianity, or the ways it is warped to suit the kumbaya perspective?

Most likely. It's in the interests of would-be elites for their slaves to be stupid.

Blogger VD April 22, 2018 9:29 AM  

VD: just a quick question in how Christianity ties into the development/nurturing of a higher IQ.

Two ways. First, Christianity bans cousin marriage. That's a huge benefit on the nature side. Second, it fosters monogamous two-parent families. That's an even bigger benefit on the nuture side. So, Christianity boosts the genetic IQ ceiling and helps realize the genetic potential.

But that's not why Christianity is attacked. It's attacked because it is the antithesis of the global Satanist elite, which hates and fears Jesus Christ.

Blogger VFM #7634 April 22, 2018 9:31 AM  

Jewish IQ is apparently higher than God.

That's why (((they))) constantly defy Him.


@8 Peaceful Poster
According to some tradition, one motive for crucifying Our Lord was the ownage He administered to the Pharisees when He was ten years old.

Blogger pyrrhus April 22, 2018 9:31 AM  

I taught chess in both a wealthy upper middle class area on Chicago's North Shore and an upper middle class Jewish day school..Total of more than a thousand students over time...They were very comparable populations, with average IQs in the 115-120 range...The very smartest students nonetheless stood out, and at least two later attended Harvard, for example. Most of those very very top students were not Jewish. In general, we are seeing that phenomenon in professional chess these days. The great players now are white (Magnus Carlsen, Fabio Caruana), Indian (Anand and several others), Asian (Nakamura and several others), and a few miscellaneous.
It kind of looks like the Ashkenazi have had their day.

Blogger Uncle John's Band April 22, 2018 9:37 AM  

This is a nice dismantling. The barrage of questions, none of which can be countered straightforwardly, is conclusive.

It always seemed clear anecdotally that Jewish achievement was more socio-cultural than anything innate - not just the in-grouped low-trust culture, but on an individual level. Generalizing, but Jewish kids are often raised with a distinct kind of educational focus that emphasizes precocity, slipperiness, and credentials over substance. Combine that with endemic gammatude and it explains most of it. But from this post, it appears I was too generous in my assessment. It's all socio-cultural.

Blogger VoodooJock April 22, 2018 9:39 AM  

Their "superiority" lies in the realm of their marketing dept. Same reason why the holocaust is the worstiest thing ever despite being considerably less than other less marketed genocides.

Blogger pyrrhus April 22, 2018 9:43 AM  

The highly inbred Ashkenazi paid a terrible genetic price for their financial intelligence in the form of many debilitating to lethal birth defects. Many of those defects were neural channel related, including autism...Just of my personal knowledge, the percentages are staggering, and very tragic. For example, both children of a couple who bought a house in our neighborhood were severely handicapped......You have to ask, was it really worth it?

Blogger Brick Hardslab April 22, 2018 9:46 AM  

I still think the subset is pretty smart just that it is not such a big subset. The Hungarian 'Martians' must have been drawing from at least a locally deep well.

How broad that well is, is the question.

Blogger VD April 22, 2018 9:46 AM  

Most of those very very top students were not Jewish.

If you're smart enough, the intrinsic falsity of the Jewish IQ posturing is totally obvious. For example, of the 14.2 million Jews on the planet, less than 13,000 are in my class. And while I've met more than a few people who are smarter than I am, I can count on one hand the number of Jews who have been.

By whom, of course, I mean Martin van Creveld. He's legitimately brilliant.

Blogger Lovekraft April 22, 2018 9:49 AM  

@12 VD: what I was getting at is my theory that public education is designed by elites to dumb down the lower-middle classes, or psychologically and physically damage them via LGBT cabal and widespread permitted black violence.

We don't need more atheism, homosexuality, hiphop worship but we know they will keep doubling down on this. So is it on purpose? And would acknowledging a CERTAIN Christian approach to education and learning produce higher IQs as well as dismantle the elite stranglehold/collusion/in-grouping?

Blogger VD April 22, 2018 9:49 AM  

I still think the subset is pretty smart just that it is not such a big subset.

You're missing the point. The subset is pretty smart. The point is that the subset does not accurately represent the full set. It's as if Americans took the IQ tests of the highest-scoring one-third of whites at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, and claimed the average was the average white American intelligence.

It's totally false. It's totally absurd.

Blogger Redpill Angel April 22, 2018 10:04 AM  

Ok, the dominance of Jews in Hollywood can entirely be explained by clannish preferences. My husband and I recently watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind again after many years, and this time, the inappropriate Jewishness of the entire production was obvious, considering it is supposed to be Flyover America -- except for the blonde female leads! Richard Dreyfuss, Bob Balaban, even Francois Truffaut is half Jewish. How Dreyfuss ever managed to become a leading man is beyond comprehension; if anyone that seedy-looking sat next to me at the bus stop I would get up and leave. But that doesn't explain the Jewish predominance in the sciences, does it? How do you fake a Nobel Prize in physics? Peace prize, yeah, sure, phony as a three dollar bill.

Blogger VD April 22, 2018 10:07 AM  

How do you fake a Nobel Prize in physics?

Steal the work of Poincaré and De Pretto, for one.

Blogger Ben Cohen April 22, 2018 10:16 AM  

Thank you for this Vox. All my life I'm told how brilliant Jews are (Nobel prize, etc). The facts are contrary.

It looks like the reason Jewish iq among non-ashkenazi is much less is because of the adoption of cousin marriage in Arab countries.

Blogger icr April 22, 2018 10:41 AM  

Jewish high IQ is said to be limited to Ashkenazi Jews, but somehow the non-Ashkenazi Syrian Jews of Brooklyn and Queens and the non-Ashkenazi Persian Jews in Beverly Hills are unusually prosperous. The Persian Jews of Beverly Hills are well known, and you can find a post about the Brooklyn Syrian Jews by Sailer.

Blogger Johnny April 22, 2018 11:09 AM  

>>somehow the non-Ashkenazi Syrian Jews of Brooklyn and Queens and the non-Ashkenazi Persian Jews in Beverly Hills are unusually prosperous.

I saw a study done in the 1960's that ranked income with religion. The Episcopalians and Jews stood out as wealthy and the (southern?) Baptists as poor, and in all these groups were well outside the mean.

IIRC Catholics were a little below the Protestant sects, but the differences weren't great.

Blogger ikacer April 22, 2018 11:12 AM  

I looked into this once a while back and concluded that Lynn is probably right and Ashkenazi Jews living in the US probably have an average IQ of around 107.5 and skewed toward the verbal component. I don't think it is fair to call Jewish high IQ a myth because that is still pretty smart, though their being the smartest breeding population in the world is clearly a myth.

The Indian Brahman population is probably the most intelligent, and they are similarly skewed toward verbal. I've seen estimates that their average IQ is in the 120s, though data is hard to come by. In the US Indians have the highest average income. They have also dominate the national spelling bee competitions despite their small population.

One other point of interest, when looking into this I weighted the white and Jewish IQ distributions by population and found that at no IQ range do Jews outnumber whites. That is, as you increase in IQ, the expected number of Jews above that IQ goes below 1 well before the expected number of whites goes below 1.

Blogger Peaceful Poster April 22, 2018 11:25 AM  

The Indian Brahman population is probably the most intelligent

I work with an Indian Brahman. No question he's brilliant, with a memory like a trap.

His typical Brahman personality does rub some folks the wrong way, though!

Blogger Johnny April 22, 2018 11:35 AM  

Going by common observation I take it as a given that elements of personality are inherited. Thinking on those terms, what sort of things did a Jew have to care about to remain a Jew? The environment was that they had to live among people they didn't like or at the least did not approve of, and not cross over. Perhaps some just got tired of it and left the group. As marriage outside the faith was disapproved of, marriage to a gentile would be a big nudge out also.

So, what sort of personality tendencies would keep them in the group. Lots of things maybe, but what comes to mind is clannishness, concern and adherence to doctrine, conservatism defined as resistance to change, and so on. A speculative list could be very long here. Given their culture was dominated by a literature we should not be surprised if there is a tendency toward scholarship.

Perhaps it is the Jewish personality and not the other stuff that actually counts.

Blogger pyrrhus April 22, 2018 11:36 AM  

The Ashkenazi are extremely bossy, and are resented by other Jewish groups to some degree. We know a Jewish family of hardworking midlevel intelligence--the grandfather, born in Iraq is still working as a professor in his 80s...They are a lot closer to being "real" Americans than many of the Ashkenazi...

Blogger kurt9 April 22, 2018 11:38 AM  

Even if the Ashkenazim average is 107.5, that is comparable to the East Asian average which is also 105-107. There are certainly far more East Asians than there are Ashkenazim Jews.

Blogger Avalanche April 22, 2018 11:39 AM  

@27 "They have also dominate the national spelling bee competitions despite their small population."

Do you realize that (many? most?) "spelling" bees are actually memorization bees? The kids are given LISTS of words, the spelling of which they mem.or.ize! They're not 'spelling' -- they reciting!

@27 ... Indian Brahman ... estimates that their average IQ is in the 120s, though data is hard to come by.

And, does that take into account the massive cheating? The paying of other indians to take their tests? Tech co's HERE have started taking photos of the indians who come in to interview for the job, because that's sometimes NOT the indian who shows up to work the first day! (And think about it: just HOW prevalent does that kind of cheating have to be to have companies actively protect themselves?)

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 11:40 AM  

Should the average White IQ be based on the average White IQ on VD's blog here? I say YES!

--------------------

I have huge contempt for the typical Brahman, and it has to do with attitude, not IQ, as it is mainly because of them that the Caste System with all it's filth exists. They set the pattern for NWO type elites.

Blogger exfarmkid April 22, 2018 11:47 AM  

"How do you fake a Nobel Prize in physics?"

Getting the prize often involves a lot of polital moves. For example, Lauterbur and Mannsfeld campaigned for years to keep Damadian from being recognized in the field of medical MRI. It worked, too.

Blogger dienw April 22, 2018 11:51 AM  

Researchers who study the Ashkenazim agree that the children of Abraham are on top of the IQ chart....

There is the first, right off the bat,damnable lie: the Ashkenazim are a Turkic tribe descended from Japheth; anybody who reads Genesis who pays attention knows this.

this lie will endure among the inattentive as long as the "scientists" keep including Ashkenazi DNA as part of the Hebrew genetics.

Blogger James April 22, 2018 11:51 AM  

Jews have always controlled the media so they have spread a narrative that is complementary to them. But, so much has argued against their position at the pinnacle of creation. Athletic prowess? "Famous Jewish Athletes" is one of the smallest books in the world. Artistic talent? Musicians? Jews were bereft in those departments historically....until the development of "modern art" and "modern music". Dylan has been promoted as a God, but how many songs of Dylan's do you really like? Given the huge amount of his compositions, a very small percentage. And he always works with the best musicians and producers, which is what controls the eventual presentation of the song. Chagall, Rothko, Kahlo in the visual arts. Typical of the "my kid' could do better than that", but it shows the ability of jewish critics and art dealers to manipulate the value of "art". Picasso all but admitted that.

But, one thing has always stood out to me. That is the "Jewish Scientist". Einstein has become the go to title for someone of intelligence. I have been hearing for years how Einstein merely took the work of other physicists, such as Lorenz and Poincaré, and repackaged them. Even the famous E = mc2 was supposedly plucked from S. Tolver Preston or Poincaré. However, mainstream history lumps such blasphemy with the "forgery" The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and "Holocaust Denial". The information is out there to indicate that jews are not that special, but it tends to become associated with turds in the punchbowl, not with historical veracity. I am familiar with the statement attributed to Voltaire, "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Its not that you can't criticize the jews. Many have done so for millennia. But, just watch how they attack those that do. They know they are at war. Most of our people have no clue about the hostilities.

Blogger ZW April 22, 2018 12:04 PM  

"Moreover, where was this disproportional high-IQ success in Roman times, in the Middle Ages and in the Renaissance? Where was it in the Napoleonic era?"

You should read Cochran and Harpending on the source of Ashkenazi IQ if the subject interests you beyond this throwaway scoff.

Another thing to consider: there seem to be a higher number Russian gentiles included in the group of Ashkenazi Jews from Israel when compared to the set of Ashkenazi Jews from the United States. It's not dispositive, and I don't have numbers on it, but it's something you should be a aware of, as it will monkey with your numbers.

Go to Cochran's blog at http://westhunt.blogspot.com and pick a fight with him on this subject on the assumption that you're smarter (doubtful, but possible) or better informed (lol) than he is.

Blogger ZW April 22, 2018 12:06 PM  

westhunt.wordpress.com that is

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 12:12 PM  

Even during the late 60's and early 70's, I thought Dylan's work was at first a folk song rip-off, then worse. Some of the musicians working with him were good, but he had a bad voice, and then some tricks, which all the other top musicians then told us we were suppose to admire. Never bought one of his albums, and thought him and his tricks were superficial, and I was a blue-collar Leftist at that time.

His Siggy Fraud stream of consciousness lyrics were part of the BS of the time. A shallow attempt to reach the unconscious mind, or a Clown, MK-Ultra plant, that all the other plants told us was COOL?

Blogger VD April 22, 2018 12:28 PM  

Go to Cochran's blog at http://westhunt.blogspot.com and pick a fight with him on this subject on the assumption that you're smarter (doubtful, but possible) or better informed (lol) than he is.

I looked at it. I also read his paper "Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence". He is better informed than I am concerning the genetic details. I am without question smarter than he is and would easily destroy him on the subject. You would know this if you understood what I wrote or grasped that he does not even examine the subject that I addressed.

For example, he cites the very Levinson paper which I proved is totally irrelevant above, thereby raising the question of if he even read it or simply cited it because everyone else does writing on the subject does.

That being said, unlike most, he does observe that non-Ashkenazi Jews are no more intelligent than the norm. So, my take is that he is attempting to explain an assumption that he has never questioned.

Blogger VD April 22, 2018 12:37 PM  

Speaking of Cochran, it will be very interesting if the genetic clusters that correspond with intelligence prove to be inherited from the 55 percent Italian ancestry rather than the 45 percent Middle Eastern ancestry....

As you may recall, the Italians of the Renaissance were pretty damned smart.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 12:39 PM  

I have mixed feelings about IQ anyway, having met many, many high IQ people after high school. My chess mentor had a 172 IQ, but my respect for him has only been so-so. He, like many high IQ types, they get bogged down in details and get good at small areas, orsometimes several small areas. In those small areas they excel, but seldom do they ever see the whole landscape, and fear connecting the dots.

I have respect for people such as Vox because he does see the forest, and can also concentrate on detail when needed. This is just a fact, but it is rare, and most high IQ types never reach that. John Boyd the air force, OODA Loop guy, is another example of this power to see overarching truths. Some people can deal with both tactics and strategic problems. The God Emperor is the best example today.

I doubt if Einstein had a super IQ, as he was just okay at math, but he was probably not a fraud. Yep, he took/stole science/math from others, but his strong suit was visualization, and that is what connected the dots for Relativity...not the science and not the mathematics. My guess is that Einstein may not have had an IQ any higher than VD, or low genius, from high 140's to low 150's, but not a fraud either, except he let the myth grow around him.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 12:48 PM  

A better example of someone that had a super high IQ, but was a complete fraud was Freud, who was basically a criminal lying SJW Jew who personalized his phony "science" and destroyed everyone that got in his way, or same SJW pattern as today.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine April 22, 2018 1:01 PM  

"Do you realize that (many? most?) "spelling" bees are actually memorization bees? The kids are given LISTS of words, the spelling of which they mem.or.ize! They're not 'spelling' -- they reciting!"

This is true. For instance, if my IQ were measured purely on the aspect of memorization, I'd appear smarter than Vox, whereas in reality I am not as smart.

Jewish culture (non secular) has long been extremely slanted toward memorization.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 1:02 PM  

The interesting thing about 8Chan's autism is the emphasis on "connecting the dots" in every way possible, often leading to dead ends, but hen going back, again, and again, and again, reaching for coherent Truth. This is the OODA Loop in progress.

Blogger ZW April 22, 2018 1:07 PM  

"he does not even examine the subject that I addressed."

I'm aware of it. I reference Cochran about the nested subject of Ashkenazi intelligence, not about the broader subject of your blog post, which is Jewish intelligence more generally.

For those here not familiar with Cochran and Harpending's theory, (briefly) it is that Ashkenazi high IQ evolved during the middle ages as a result of being a highly endogamous group who were in almost entirely "middle class" occupations. So, on whether the genes for Ashkenazi IQ were "from the 55 percent Italian ancestry", maybe. Some of them undoubtedly were. There's probably a novel mutation or two in there as well.

Note, please, that the general contention that Jewish success in the present day is mainly derived from ethnic nepotism, and not from higher IQ, is not something I doubt. It's therefore of lesser interest to me as a subject of conversation.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 1:12 PM  

You do realize the ancient Greeks invented most of the memory tricks available today for enhancing memory (or their memory tricks have come down to us). And, they may have stolen some of those from the Egypt and earlier cultures. Lack of cheap writing tool, etc. Only the elite had tools, and not much there either. Poetry and singing was as much about memory as an art form.

Blogger VD April 22, 2018 1:14 PM  

For those here not familiar with Cochran and Harpending's theory, (briefly) it is that Ashkenazi high IQ evolved during the middle ages as a result of being a highly endogamous group who were in almost entirely "middle class" occupations.

I tend to agree with his theory of a "founders" bottleneck as opposed to the "persecution" narrative. One of the remarkable things about the persecutions and pogroms of the Middle Ages was how comparatively mild they were.

Blogger S'mon April 22, 2018 1:14 PM  

108 sounds pretty plausible; you have to consider that white urban IQs tend to average around 104 or so; if so we're talking about a few points difference between the typical New York white (eg Irish, Italian, WASP) and the typical New York Ashkenazi Jew.

Obviously even though Jews in the USA average somewhat higher IQ than most other groups, this is not the main reason for their dominant position.

Blogger Ben Cohen April 22, 2018 1:18 PM  

The italian ancestry makes sense because historically there were many Jews in Rome during the empire.

Anonymous Anonymous April 22, 2018 1:20 PM  

Einstein ... that is what connected the dots for Relativity

He stole relativity from an Italian.

The highly inbred Ashkenazi paid a terrible genetic price for their financial intelligence in the form of many debilitating


DEAFNESS Afflicts Up to 1 in 16 jews.
HEMOPHILIA C Afflicts 1 in 8 jews.
TAY-SACHS is Carried by 1 in 30 jews Whose Offspring Have a 25% Probability of Affliction When Both Parents are Carriers. --- Those genetic diseases are caused by incestual inbreeding.
GAUCHER Afflicts 1 in 10 jews.
NIEMANN-PICK Afflicts 1 of 75 jews
BLOOM SYNDROME Afflicts 1 of 120 jews -- Jews are really 'special' people
FANCONI ANAEMIA is a Disease Where jews Are Carriers to Other Races [like AIDS].
CROHN'S DISEASE Afflicts jews 8 Times More Frequently Than Any Other Race.
ULCERATIVE COLITIS Afflicts Almost Exclusively jews
MUCOLIPIDOSIS IV (ML4) Afflicts 1 in 100 jews.
CONGENITAL ADRENAL HYPERPLASIA Afflicts 1 in 27 jews.
DYSTONIA Afflicts 1 in 1,000 jews
page 888: "Cases where acute psychoses lend to idiocy & lunacy are of particular frequency with the Jews." For additional information, go to the The National Foundation for Jewish Genetic Diseases, Inc website at: www.nfjgd.org

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 1:32 PM  

Certain Jews intermarried heavily with both elite Romans and Italians, and also all royalty in Europe, so not Semitic, or barely. This has all the pluses and even more minuses. The Elite are now the sleaze running the NWO.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 22, 2018 1:32 PM  

The Indian Brahman population is probably the most intelligent, and they are similarly skewed toward verbal. I've seen estimates that their average IQ is in the 120s, though data is hard to come by.

Having worked with literally hundreds of Hindoos, including dozens of Brahmins, I can definitively state this is false. Average IQ of Brahmins I have worked with, I would put at 105-110.

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook April 22, 2018 1:33 PM  

Its embarrassing that this myth has so much traction but then again Global Warming is still considered serious science.

Blogger PCA April 22, 2018 1:33 PM  

Special relativity came mostly from the last universal scientist-mathematician in the Leibnizian mold, Henri Poincaré.

General relativity is mostly an extrapolation of SR to Riemannian geometry, which Hilbert was the first to finalize.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 1:43 PM  

51. bgkoranburner

"Einstein ... that is what connected the dots for Relativity"


The other math/science people before Einstein did not use visualization to connect the dots, and this created the final theories. The math to back it up was there, but used after his visualizations. It was art, not science nor math that came up with the Theories.

Just like a niggling JEW SJW, you pulled what was said out of context. Go work for the MSM.

I agree with the rest of what you said on your post, so see, I do not use JEW SJW tactics like you.

Blogger ZW April 22, 2018 1:43 PM  

IMO most of the persecution narrative stems from the fact that around 150 years ago, the Tsar made them get real jobs. That's why they ritually murdered a subsequent Tsar and his family, and why they'll never forgive him, or Russia more generally.

Beyond the fact that I'm not really your intended audience here (MAF Jews and confused evangelicals come to defend ARE CHOSEN PEOPLE'S GENETIC INHERITANCE, or suchlike), I'll repeat that I think you'd do well to consider in your calculations the admixture of cold-war-era Russian gentiles into the Israeli Ashkenazi population.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 1:48 PM  

55. PCA

Cart before the horse, math and science did not come up with Relativity, as it was a certainty visualizations was the horse, and the math and science followed. This is well known, and not a Jewish myth.

Blogger Redpill Angel April 22, 2018 1:50 PM  

VD said "Steal the work of Poincare and de Pretto"

Ok, gonna find out more about this. I admit to swallowing the Einsten narrative up till now.

Anonymous Anonymous April 22, 2018 1:51 PM  

tuberman Just like a niggling JEW

By niggling jew do you mean like Milo or Sandusky/Spanier? Einstein is the most overrated person in history, stop white knighting for him.

Blogger PCA April 22, 2018 1:57 PM  

Einstein's famous thought-experiments don't imply that "math and science didn't come up with relativity," which is a nonsensical statement.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 2:03 PM  

60. bgkoranburner

Just trying to get at the Truth here. Yes, there was a stupid myth created by Jews about Einstein, but his visualizations of riding a light stream were real, and Relativity Theories would not exist until later without them. I already said his super genius image is a lie (myth).

You should take a lesson and learn to connect dots toward the Truth, IQ, Mathematics, and Science are just tools, but seeing (or visualizing) the big picture is more important. I'm stating this not to protect Einstein, but to show a more complete viewpoint.

59. RP

Go read about Einstein's tale of imagining riding a light wave, and he even says he was mediocre with math, and used it as proof, after his visualizations.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 2:06 PM  

61. PCA

False, thought experiments is the way true science always begins. Vision is everything, as it happens before and with all movement.

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 2:13 PM  

I do not really care about Einstein, but I do care about discovery processes, and as a mentor, I have for a long time, and I know how these thing s work....It takes visualizations to connect important dots to find the Truth. SIMPLE!

Blogger tuberman April 22, 2018 2:14 PM  

Now that I've had some fun, it's time to go workout.

Blogger Ceerilan April 22, 2018 2:24 PM  

In regards to why the Jews don't demonstrate their higher average IQ, would the Jews' minority status (or somewhat itenerary nature) in Christian Europe and Africa prevented them from taking advantage of Christianity's civilizing effects on the culture?

Anonymous Anonymous April 22, 2018 2:28 PM  

> But that doesn't explain the Jewish predominance in the sciences, does it?

Explanation (examples)

Poincare and Lorentz have formulated all principles of special theory of relativity, but because of heavy advertizing campaign, many people thinks that author of this theory was Einstein.
Another example: soviet physicist Cherenkov (Russian) have found so called "Cherenkov radiation", but Nobel prize for this ‎discovery he received with Tamm and Frank (Jews).
etc

Blogger FrankNorman April 22, 2018 2:40 PM  

When anyone claims or implies that their superior IQ entitles them to take all the cookies and leave everyone else without, I'm reminded of the following Tolkien quote:

were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine for your own profit as you desired

Blogger DonReynolds April 22, 2018 2:55 PM  

People are what they do and generally speaking....the more they practice doing, the better at it they get. Whether they are predisposed to be naturally gifted is another question... a matter of genetics. A cobbler or a violinist or a lawyer may come from a long line of such people. (That has been the tradition in European countries for a long time.) Children learn much from their parents and their parents often endeavor to make better and more successful copies of themselves in their children and their grandchildren. Topics discussed at the dinner table are an important influence.

Why are there so many Jewish concert violinists? (That question was asked on one occasion and the violinist said it was because of their "circumcised fingers". But he was joking.) The truth is....they practice, for many years, and their parents and grandparents are demanding teachers and push their children to achieve excellence. (My Scot-Irish relatives are not known to be the best violinists or the best cobblers.)

Why are 12.6 percent of the people (black) so many of the professional athletes?... (practically all the NBA and probably more than half of the NFL.) They practice...a lot and they have the benefit of the best trainers and coaches, and they have enormous financial incentives....with few practical alternatives. Why is professional hockey nearly all white? Same reason.

Blogger HanSolo April 22, 2018 3:06 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger gunner451 April 22, 2018 3:40 PM  

I agree that the studies may be self serving and somewhat distorted but I think given the evidence that there is a subset of the Jewish population that is significantly above the mean of the average white or Asian populations. The key to the Jews success in the west though is not their intelligence but their extreme tribalism. You see it all the time and is very similar to the SJW convergence of a company in how they operate.

Blogger Cogniblog April 22, 2018 4:20 PM  

You can't say "Group A scored an average of 115 I.Q. points, Group B scored an average of 100 I.Q. points, therefore Group A is more intelligent than Group B." That's not how this works.

Calculating the average scores of two groups is descriptive statistics. Determining whether one group is better than another is called inferential statistics. In order to determine whether Group A is more intelligent than Group B, you need to use Student's t-test, which requires knowledge of the size of the respective subgroups along with the standard deviations of each of the subgroups.

Blogger James April 22, 2018 4:31 PM  

gunner451 wrote:I agree that the studies may be self serving and somewhat distorted but I think given the evidence that there is a subset of the Jewish population that is significantly above the mean of the average white or Asian populations.

Not to quibble, but there is a subset of the White population that is significantly above the mean in the average jewish or Asian populations. And, there is a subset of the Asian population that is significantly above the mean in the average jewish or White populations. Why, there is even a subset of the black population that is significantly above the mean in the average jewish, Asian, or White populations. Damn those statistics.

Blogger James April 22, 2018 4:43 PM  

DonReynolds wrote:
Why are 12.6 percent of the people (black) so many of the professional athletes?... (practically all the NBA and probably more than half of the NFL.) They practice...a lot and they have the benefit of the best trainers and coaches, and they have enormous financial incentives....with few practical alternatives. Why is professional hockey nearly all white? Same reason.


I’m sure they do practice more, since that is what they are paid to do. But, blacks have physiological advantages that make them faster than other races.

"Blacks tend to have longer limbs with smaller circumferences, meaning that their centers of gravity are higher compared to whites of the same height," said Adrian Bejan, Jones' co-author, an engineering professor at Duke University. "Asians and whites tend to have longer torsos, so their centers of gravity are lower."

“This physical difference gives a black athlete an advantage, even against an athlete of another race is who is taller and has a higher center of gravity, said Bejan. From a physics perspective, Bejan said, the legs do the work of running and the torso of the body is just extra weight that the legs must carry, so the race goes to the runners with longer legs and shorter torsos.
By contrast, whites tend to have the advantage in swimming, where a longer torso allows for faster speeds.
"Swimming actually generates a wave. The sport is the art of surfacing on that wave. When the wave is bigger – because the torso is longer – they go faster," Bejan said.”

“Muscle and tendon physiology also contribute to black “athleticism.” It is well publicized that blacks have a higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers and higher levels of glycotic and phosphogenic enzyme activity levels, when diet and activity levels are controlled for, which would provide an advantage in explosive, short-duration muscular exertions. Additionally, blacks have comparatively long tendons and short muscle bellies compared to total muscle-tendon length compared to whites. When doing repetitive movements like running, the muscle and tendon of the opposing muscle group to contracting muscles are stretched, which stores energy like an elastic band, which is then added to the backstroke as the opposing muscles contract back. (Try taking an appendage such as a finger and stretching it back and notice how it snaps back to its resting position when you release it to see this stored energy effect.) Tendons are more elastic than muscles and contribute more to this effect. Blacks’ comparatively longer tendons would give them comparatively greater energy storage and retransfer while running, causing them to spend less energy and be more efficient. It is also established that blacks have greater muscle elasticity as well as proportionally longer tendons (their tendon elasticity is about the same as whites).”



Blogger Sweetbeak greatest fan April 22, 2018 4:56 PM  

IIRC it was Kevin MacDonald who pointed out that Jews take different approaches to the marketing of Jew IQ re: is it good for the Jews?

When ambient Jew-awareness is low, the Jew seeks to deny high Jewish IQ, to camouflage himself. Success is all just meritocracy, if you ask.

Once he's been spotted, the Jew proclaims high Jewish IQ, to justify his dominant position. Success is all just natural selection, you see.

Seems clear that Jew IQ is certainly higher than average. Also, a subgroup that worships lying, within a relatively moral host population, can procure great power temporarily.

Blogger Michael Maier April 22, 2018 5:13 PM  

VD wrote:Yes, I decided to go back and actually read the studies to which Pinker and others were always referring. Needless to say, I was not even remotely surprised to discover that what was being cited was being misrepresented.

It's kind of astounding how often anyone "checks the work" of these shysters.

Blogger Dave April 22, 2018 5:21 PM  

Why are 12.6 percent of the people (black) so many of the professional athletes?... (practically all the NBA

Actually more and more NBA players are European or international including Canadian. The 76ers have seven on their roster right now invluding from France, Italy, Croatia, and Turkey.

Blogger DonReynolds April 22, 2018 5:25 PM  

@74 James
All terribly interesting physiology and no doubt correct. Of course, every person has a mix of long and short muscles....one contributes to speed and the other contributes to strength. Every activity, including competitive sports, favors an optimal mix of long and short muscles. Champion weightlifters do not tend to be fast sprinters. Swimmers would not make good hockey players. Sprinters would not make do well in the shot put. Having the optimal mix of long and short muscles (and developing the ideal weight) would give anyone an advantage in a particular activity.
Absolutely correct.
And if they practice the skills required by the game, they can win soccer games!...or hockey....or football....or baseball.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 22, 2018 5:49 PM  

Sweetbeak greatest fan wrote:Seems clear that Jew IQ is certainly higher than average.
Only if the average include substantially sub-normal populations, The average Jew is not smarter than the average Russian, for instance, nor the average Episcopalian.

Blogger Johnny April 22, 2018 6:00 PM  

61 PCA - Einstein's famous thought-experiments don't imply that "math and science didn't come up with relativity," which is a nonsensical statement.

63 tuberman - False,...

I have never looked into it in detail, but I do know that Einstein did work with accelerating charged particles in a vacuum. Because they go a significant fraction of the speed of light, the relativistic effects are on display. And that they didn't obey Neutron's laws of motion was known at the time, it was a matter of noticing that they didn't obey. Because he was intimately familiar with that phenomena, it seems highly likely that the big breakthrough was simply figuring out what the equations were already telling everybody but nobody was noticing.

People always define things in a way that is self serving. In science I assume everything is in the experiment because it is make work for the field. The thinking optimizes for funding, and thus employment.

Blogger Johnny April 22, 2018 6:05 PM  

74 James

Along with everything else pointed out, I have noticed that a lot of black athletes have a lot of hip motion when they run. I suspect they have a slightly different build or more flexibility in the lower back than us white folk. Thus when they run they make more use of the back muscles than we do. For some blacks it appears to be more curvature in the spine.

Blogger tublecane April 22, 2018 6:22 PM  

"Moreover, where was this disproportional high-IQ success in Roman times, in the Middle-Ages and in the Renaissance? Where was it in the Napoleonic era?"

The official answer would be the same as for where feminine or black or any random underperforming group's success has been. The White Man held them back. After they broke free from the ghetto and went beyond the pale of settlement in the 19th century, boom! Jewish achievement.

Or after the Ivies stopped putting their hands on the scales in favor of WASPs, boom! Jews took over American high culture.

That's the story, anyway. Convincing if you don't know much history and assume white people are basically Homer Simpson as you've been taught.

Blogger tublecane April 22, 2018 6:34 PM  

@36- There were some notable Jewish classical composers--Mendelssohn, Gottschalk (he was a halfsie), Mahler--but they're more the exception that proves the rule.

I don't imagine it was a coincidence that Jewish composers came into their own when High Art collapsed into modern trash and popular music turned into more or less fast-food.

Don't wanna take anything away from Irving Berlin, George Gershwin, Richard Rodgers, etc., all of whom I enjoy. But they basically just took low-down dirty black street music and turned it into bubblegum pop.

Blogger tublecane April 22, 2018 6:43 PM  

@69- There's an obvious reason why orchestras are full of Asians these days: tiger mommies. Plus, there are a lot of them, and out of billions of people you're bound to find plenty with the talent for manipulating violins.

On the other hand, despite high appreciation for Western music in places like Japan, there are very few Japanese composers of note. The only well-known one over here I can think of is Oe.

Blogger tublecane April 22, 2018 6:45 PM  

@84- Compare musical composition to for instance literature, which is so easy women can do it. There are a great many well-known Japanese novelists. Too many for me to easily list.

Blogger Unknown April 22, 2018 7:54 PM  

Members of the top Hindu castes do appear to have extremely high IQ's. There's probably a similar reason for this as the Ashkenazim. The "twice born" castes at the top of the caste system (about 20% of the Indian population) hold high education in extremely high esteem. Scholarly representation is high but not definitive as making a public name for oneself in the Western manner would not be good karma.

in addition, for thousands of years the various castes have not been permitted to marry outside their caste or even sub-caste, which has almost certainly put upward selection pressure on intelligence. The Shadi arranged marriage system leaves partner selection to mature family members who seek out a pool of suitable marriage partners from which a boy or girl may choose. Due diligence is almost always done. This means intelligence and education will almost always be verified before marriage. And the higher up the caste system, the more fastidious the due diligence is likely to be. This would be a general trend since the Aryan diaspora that gave birth to the modern caste system. It is worth noting that the caste system is derived from both varna (skin colour) and jati (kinship group) rather than any kind of spiritual metric, so it initially correlated with race. It basically means the upper castes maintain a measure of racial purity.

Upper caste Indians are still as fastidious as ever about marriage selection - far more so than hypergamous white Westerners, so there's almost certainly a concentration of high intelligence at the top of the caste system. Certainly much higher than the national average of 82.5 that is bandied around. The majority of Indian ex-pats and pre-1980's immigrants also come from the upper castes (again highlighting the unreliability of national averages when assessing the intelligence of national sub-groups), which means the (older) Hindus you're likely to meet in the workplace are likely to be highly intelligent. That's not the same as saying they have higher moral function though, or the capacity to lead others well.

Blogger Unknown April 22, 2018 7:55 PM  

I've never known Hindus to openly share their caste with others (especially nosy Westerners in the workplace). It doesn't appear to be a private matter but sharing it openly at work would be like telling people your bank balance. The occasional braggart might mention it but in polite company it just isn't done. I doubt any non-Hindu who knows many of them well would a) know if they're Brahmin (incidentally, Brahman is a Hindu word for God and different to the Brahmin caste) and b) know enough of them to get a sufficient (and sufficiently accurate) sample of IQ's to draw any conclusions about how they rate.

Logic, reason and observation suggest that the average IQ of the upper castes is considerably higher than the national average given that population is skewed towards the lower castes. Someone else can do the math but I would guess it's as high as 40-50 points above that dubious published national average of 82.5.

The numbers are misleading though. Technology use and other Western cultural phenotypes are insufficient metrics for intellectual development in India, as they're subordinate to spiritual preferences, which tend towards the philosophical and ascetic...and the karmic.

Probably in many other non-Western countries too. North Korean average IQ was reported a while back as being 115-120. Not sure how they arrived at that figure, or how it could be verified outside of NK. This suggests that there are many more variables behind IQ (such as karmic choices, xenophobia, cultural narcissism etc.) which may have a significant effect on national averages.

The 'science' is remarkably adept at proving itself wrong. You can't really trust IQ 'science' or the numbers or interpretations, except maybe in the broadest sense. One can try to use them to one's personal or cultural advantage, but one shouldn't bet the kids' future prospects on it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 22, 2018 8:14 PM  

This is bullshit. Brahmins are continually fonding ways to let you know they a Brahmins. Brahmins are definitely not 120 IQ on average. They're about equivalent to the Irish, 105 or so.
If they're so hyper-smart, how did a relative handful of British (and Persians, and Mongols and Greeks, and...) take the country away from them?

Blogger Chent April 22, 2018 8:50 PM  

Ok. I get you say about Einstein. I haven't researched it yet. But weren't the creators of quantic mechanics Jews too?

Blogger James April 22, 2018 9:15 PM  

Unknown wrote:Members of the top Hindu castes do appear to have extremely high IQ's. There's probably a similar reason for this as the Ashkenazim. The "twice born" castes at the top of the caste system (about 20% of the Indian population) hold high education in extremely high esteem.

And where did you get that number? Since they haven’t done caste based population censuses in over 75 years (they were supposed to in 2011 but haven’t published any caste based info), you’re just guessing. The most obvious thing that argues against a high percentage of upper castes and high intelligence in India is the disgusting filth in the country. It is truly one of the nastiest places in the world. It took the British to introduce modern sanitation to India, but even modern Indians don’t seem to practice it.

Blogger James April 22, 2018 9:31 PM  

tublecane wrote:@36- There were some notable Jewish classical composers--Mendelssohn, Gottschalk (he was a halfsie), Mahler--but they're more the exception that proves the rule.


To me, Mendelssohn is the only great jewish composer. And he did everything he could to be German rather than jewish. I’m not familiar with Gottschalk. I’ll have to check him out. I’ve never cared for Mahler. He seemed even more extreme and epitomized Rossini’s comment about Wagner’s music. When someone praised Wagner’s work saying that his music had some wonderful moments, Rossini responded to the effect, “Yes, some wonderful moments, and some terrible quarter hours.” For me, Mahler would be example of some terrible hours.

I actually did enjoy some of Simon and Garfunkel’s music in the 60’s and early 70’s.

Blogger Resident Moron™ April 23, 2018 12:04 AM  

“It's totally false. It's totally absurd”

In which case as a privileged white male I’m totally going to start claiming that “my people’s” IQ is even higher than the jews ...

I might even get in a woeful “It’s so unfair!”

Blogger tublecane April 23, 2018 12:20 AM  

@91- I have sat through hours of crap to get to Wagner's good bits. Mahler doesn't have those highs, and High Romantic Gigantism definitely isn't one of my favorite styles.

Gottschalk is a minor figure. I just happened to remember he's half-Jewish. He was a piano virtuoso in the romantic era. Sort of an American Chopin, but not on that level. He's known more for folksy Lousiana-style pieces .

Blogger Jack Amok April 23, 2018 1:59 AM  

They're about equivalent to the Irish, 105 or so.

Celts are more in the 95-100 range.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener April 23, 2018 2:28 AM  

"But weren't the creators of quantic mechanics Jews too?"

No. Max Planck was the father of quantum mechanics and proposed the concept of photon energies being quantized at a time when the idea was conceptually unthinkable but mathematically necessary. Not Jewish.

Blogger Kerryman86 April 23, 2018 4:43 AM  

Another reason for Jewish success in the 20 century and in particular the second half of the 20th century was a unique set of demographic and technological circumstances that Jewish behavioral tendencies could exploit better than any other ethnic group. The Anglo Celtic tribes of Great Britain and Ireland spread out across the globe for roughly three centuries prior to the beginning of the 20th century. In that time the Anglosphere led the creation of the modern world along with the French German and the Benelux cultures. The highly individualistic, manorial, nuclear family oriented, liberty seeking, law abiding, abstract thought respecting, adventurous, entrepreneurial, inventive and novelty seeking people from these cultures created the necessary inventions and laws to protect and promote new ideas that sparked the industrial revolution of the 18th and 19th centuries. And through this Anglo Celtic ecosystem a new sub species was able to dominate and infiltrate using skills that were bred in a hostile medieval host parasitical middle man environment. After the inventions of the printing press, and later television, film and radio a small group of clannish nepotistic tribes could monopolize certain key industries by hidden ethnocentric methods and keep the host population ignorant of these tactics. The top down non-interactive medium of 20th century mass communication was perfect for this type of strategy. Banking, education and political parties could also be manipulated and controlled in the same fashion, making it the perfect ecosystem for a highly specialized species to thrive. Much like a hummingbird perfectly suited for a specific environment and ecological niche. The environmental shift that happened at the end to the 20th century that began to undermine the ecological niche was the internet and decentralization. Akin to the end of Ice age when all the great mega fauna died out due to the shrinking of the grasslands and the re-emergence of the forests. In this case the grasslands of the 20th century top down non interactive ecosystem gave way to the forests of the internet of things. And the first species of trees to take over was Napster. Napster completely destroyed and economic model that had existed for a century. The music industry of recording studios, agents, music labels and expensive music containers I E CD's Tapes records became obsolete practically overnight and any attempt to stop this phenomenon proved to be a utter failure. Because music or organized noise was the easiest thing to copy produce and distribute it made sense that it would be first. News dissemination form a technical standpoint would be just as easy if not easier but was stymied by cultural bias against non certified sources which gave way over time especially as gen X and millennial's began to dominate the cultural mileua. the tide has gone parabolic with the election of Donald Trump who exploited this new medium of decentralization better than anyone and the entire political class has been made obsolete overnight. This has caused panic down K street and the halls of Washington as they realize all their old tactics like the Maginot line of the 1930's are completely worthless. The Anglo Celtic tribes and their diaspora if they embrace tribal identity and loyalty like their environment rivals can ensure their genetic and cultural viability well into the 21st century. they can become the natural allies of the Russians and Chinese and bring humanity to the stars as we are destined to go.

Blogger Rory April 23, 2018 4:45 AM  

Vox, I think you're wrong about Israel receiving aid. I was curious what the real numbers were, and found this Quora:

https://www.quora.com/How-much-money-does-Israel-get-from-the-US-every-year-directly-and-indirectly

While America does give billions in aid, Israel imports billions-worth of US goods, versus, say, the Palestinians, who aren't big importers, but receive welfare. Therefore:

"That means while Israel “gets” negative $8.4 Billion a year from America, Palestine “gets” $537 Million from the US. In other words, the PA gets about $9 Billion a year more from the US than Israel does."

I think this also proves that Jews are on a different level, intellectual. That kind of mathematical magic isn't something your average white man can pull off!

Blogger Johnny April 23, 2018 8:37 AM  

97 Rory - While America does give billions in aid, Israel imports billions-worth of US goods...

I am going to reduce this argument to the interpersonal level were it is easier to get to.

You give me ten thousand dollars in foreign aid. I turn around and buy your ten thousand dollar car and drive away with it.

Okay, what happened?

Me: ahead a car.

You: money in, money out, down one car.

Me: Israel

You: USA

(The real beneficiary in foreign aid is apt to be the company selling the goods as well as the foreign country getting the handout. Handouts both ways.)

Anonymous Anonymous April 23, 2018 8:56 AM  

VD wrote: VD: just a quick question in how Christianity ties into the development/nurturing of a higher IQ.

Two ways. First, Christianity bans cousin marriage. That's a huge benefit on the nature side. Second, it fosters monogamous two-parent families. That's an even bigger benefit on the nuture (sic) side. So, Christianity boosts the genetic IQ ceiling and helps realize the genetic potential.
.


Wrong. Cousin marriage is not detrimental to intelligence. There are many famous persons who have married their cousins (just search for it). Einstein did, Darwin did. And their children were smart and highly capable (even though Eduard Einstein was mentally ill, but still of high intelligence).

Kierkegaard's father married a third cousin, and Sören Kierkegaard was without question the smartest Dane alive at that time, his brother Peter Christian was equally smart, and Peter Christians son, in turn, was just as smart (got his theology degree with distinction).

Anthony Ludovici understood this as well. Also, if children from cousin marriages are so smart, why were Kierkegaard and his descendants so intelligent, and why am I such a retard? And Darwin's children, who were all pretty capable? Doesn't make much sense, right? Because it's false. IQ of muslims is low because they are simply not that smart, no matter whom they marry (inside their ethnic group).

Anonymous Anonymous April 23, 2018 10:14 AM  

Re Max Planck:  the essence of science is going where the facts demand you go.  Feelz, including what some people take to be unthinkable, don't matter.

Blogger Dirk Manly April 23, 2018 10:39 PM  

@89

"Ok. I get you say about Einstein. I haven't researched it yet. But weren't the creators of quantic mechanics Jews too?"


Remember this -- quantum mechanics provides no answers. It's merely statistical book-keeping.

Richard Feynman (Nobel Prize co-winner for Quantum Electrodynamics) flat out stated that quantum mechanics provides no real answers to anything, and that they don't understand how or why anything works, and aren't even looking for explanations of anything -- all they're doing is trying to solve the math problems.

Most particle physicists say that QM is the modern version of orbits with endless epicycles -- they're getting closer and closer to precise calculations, but there is some TREMENDOUS foundation level concept that everyone is missing (just as a Sun-centered planetary system was the big idea that would eliminate the creaky system of cycles and epicycles, and thus simplify calculating planet positions).

There was a competing concept in the early 1900's, currently referred to as "wavelets" which looks promising. By the 1930's, it had falling completely out of favor as being "too complicated" but now it looks like wavelets might actually be both a simpler solution, a more accurate solution, AND offers the possibility of once again being able to ask the question "why?" instead of being restricted to only "how much?" and "where?"

Blogger Dirk Manly April 23, 2018 10:44 PM  

@91

"I actually did enjoy some of Simon and Garfunkel’s music in the 60’s and early 70’s."

I used to enjoy them immensely when I was in grade school...somewhat into high school. Can't really listen to them any more.

Perhaps I've just developed a gut reaction against anything which is an expression of NYC Jewish sensibilities.
Like Seinfield.

Blogger Dirk Manly April 23, 2018 10:53 PM  

@97


"Vox, I think you're wrong about Israel receiving aid. I was curious what the real numbers were, and found this Quora:

https://www.quora.com/How-much-money-does-Israel-get-from-the-US-every-year-directly-and-indirectly

While America does give billions in aid, Israel imports billions-worth of US goods, versus, say, the Palestinians, who aren't big importers, but receive welfare. Therefore:

"That means while Israel “gets” negative $8.4 Billion a year from America, Palestine “gets” $537 Million from the US. In other words, the PA gets about $9 Billion a year more from the US than Israel does.""


You obviously don't understand how the financial aid works.

The financial aid is NOT given in cash $ to spend as they please. They are given as credit, which may ONLY be spent at American companies. That's where your "import" number comes from. It is precisely equal to the foreign aid given to them, because the AID, BY LAW, is delivered in the form of imports, not money transfers.

Basically, the American taxpayer pays for a lot of stuff, the dollars are given to American manufacturers... but the American people don't getthe stuff in return... no, the recipient country gets the stuff instead.

This slowly bleeds wealth out of our nation.

Blogger Dirk Manly April 23, 2018 11:00 PM  

@99

"Re Max Planck: the essence of science is going where the facts demand you go. Feelz, including what some people take to be unthinkable, don't matter."

Quantization was the only way that Planck could figure out to keep the "mini solar system model" of the model from collapsing as the electrons (in a non-quantum manner) bleed of energy, and their orbits diminish until one by one, each electron gets gobbled up into the positively-charged nucleus.

That doesn't mean it's the ONLY possible solution to the mystery -- it's merely the only explanation that Planck could come up with. Energy Quantization of Photons is probably correct. Proceeding to apply it as a general rule to ALL particle physics is probably a mistake -- on the same level of the epicycles and deferents of medieval astronomical calculations.

Blogger Rory April 24, 2018 7:53 AM  

Sorry, to be clear re: the aid thing, I aim joking, hence the "mathematical magic" comment. I just found it a very amusing answer, especially when the fellow there tries to claim that Palestine "technically" receives 9 billion more in aid than Israel.

I'm just a dumb goy though, so what do I know? Here I was thinking the US pours billions into Israel because of pressure from Jewish elites at the top of major US corporations. It turns out that the US gives negative money to Israel, and that it's actually been propping up the PLO this whole time. Me so dumb!

Anonymous Anonymous April 24, 2018 10:52 AM  

Quantization was the only way that Planck could figure out to keep the "mini solar system model" of the model from collapsing as the electrons (in a non-quantum manner) bleed of energy
Yes.  That's the fact that had to be explained.  The classical physics model got it wrong.  QM got it right.

That doesn't mean it's the ONLY possible solution to the mystery
Any replacment for QM also has to be consistent with that fact, and all the others.  So far we don't have a good one, and "local hidden variables" have already been disproven by Bell's inequality.

Energy Quantization of Photons is probably correct. Proceeding to apply it as a general rule to ALL particle physics is probably a mistake
Probably correct?  The photoelectric effect proves it conclusively.  Electron microscopes prove that it applies to matter as well.  DeBroglie wavelength is a real thing.  Then you have the phenomenon of Bose-Einstein condensates, where the QM behavior of entire atoms becomes a macroscopic phenomenon.

Any theory to supplant QM has to explain all of that.  It's a tall order.  I welcome people who try, but I am quite satisfied at this point to believe that the universe is simply stranger than I can imagine.

Blogger Dirk Manly April 25, 2018 6:22 AM  

As long as th@105

"Yes. That's the fact that had to be explained. The classical physics model got it wrong. QM got it right."

QM conforms to observed behavior, but it is completely lacking in any explanatory mechanism.

QM is just statistics keeping. It's not right, it's merely describing what IS right. Feynman stated this clearly.

Blogger ballsofsteel April 26, 2018 5:36 PM  

This post seemed quite(and by quite I mean very) lazy. You didn't bother finding out how many American Jews are Askhenazi (~80%; in whole world it's ~70-75%).
You're wrong that Jews weren't successful in the past (given their circumstances (e.g. being forbidden to own land) in Europe they were very successful - and it was also part of the reason for medieval antisemitism).

It seems you are not well versed in statistics when you claim that IQ 107 isn't enough to explain Jewish success, because even half of standard deviation makes huge difference at the tail end of bell's curve where the extremely intelligent people are. And it's really obvious that among geniuses Askhenazi Jews are hugely overrepresented - just look at Nobel prize winners. Or are Nobel prizes also Jewish conspiracy?

P.S.: I'm not Jew but as a Czech (who is laughing at Americans who are stupidly trying to revive never existing European identity) I'm secure enough in my national identity that I don't need to prove anything myself by elevating us compared to other nations.

Blogger Shazaam April 27, 2018 2:30 PM  

Wow... you is super-smart.

Blogger JK smaller April 29, 2018 12:36 AM  

To,Balls of,steel yes a conspiracy.WHEN THE,PRIZE,WAS,AWARDED SINGULARLY VERY JEWS,WON IT.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts