ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, May 13, 2018

The dog-whistler


A partial transcript of last night's Darkstream.

Jordan Peterson is an absolutely shameless and filthy liar, but he is now tweeting about how angry and upset he is, and how pathetic Ari Feldman is, because Feldman is doing the same thing to Peterson that Peterson is doing to the Right. I didn't like Peterson before. I thought that he was wrong and I thought that his philosophy was evil. I picked that up relatively quickly, but I didn't really have anything against the guy personally. You know, I felt pity for him because he's somebody who has clearly known a lot of suffering and tragedy in his life, but you know what, after I read those tweets where he was saying that you have no right to be proud of your culture, you have no right to be proud of your race, you have no right to be proud of your nation, you have no right to be proud of your tribe, you have no right to be proud of your people... you know what? Fuck him!

Anyone who is going tell me that I should not take pride in the tradition that my grandfather established for me, for my brothers, and for my children, can go to Hell. I have nothing but utter contempt for that attitude. You know, Petersen goes around saying "oh you should you should create your own standards and define your own truth and do your own thing" and all this kind of crap, that is not something that is going to preserve Western civilization, that is not something that is going to preserve the West's traditions, and I'll tell you something else. Jordan Peterson absolutely lies, because he says the goal of the far right is "to unjustly bathe in the glories of the past."

That is totally false. What we on the right want to do is we want to be worthy of the glories of the past. When we look at the story of Leonidas and the 300 Spartans we want to be inspired by that, we want to be worthy of that. You do not develop courage on your own, you develop courage by seeing the example in others, and especially in others like you, especially in your family members.

Jordan Peterson is a man without honor. Jordan Peterson is a man without courage, and while I don't think it's true that Jordan Peterson is an anti-semite, I don't think that it is true that Jordan Peterson is a dog-whistler, I think Jordan Peterson is scum. I think Jordan Peterson is a man without balls and I think Jordan Peterson is one of the very last people on Earth that anyone should be listening to. He is not going to teach young men to become men, he is not going to teach men, to become heroes. His path is the path of the rabbit.

"Ever to excel, to do better than others, and to bring glory to your forebears, who indeed were very great ... This is my ancestry; this is the blood I am proud to inherit."
- Homer, The Iliad

UPDATE: The new Darkstream which cites the newly exposed evidence that Jordan Peterson is a globalist snake in the grass is up.

Labels: ,

102 Comments:

Blogger FUBARwest May 13, 2018 4:05 PM  

I have to say, this is my first time witnessing Vox on the hunt real time so to speak and I am enjoying the righteousness immensely.

Blogger Sam Spade May 13, 2018 4:46 PM  

Hahaha. It's pretty entertaining to be honest.

Blogger Arthur Isaac May 13, 2018 5:13 PM  

The more I read this the more I see Peterson as a progressive that is sperging out over gender pronouns. The only thing that's got his bowtie in a twist is someone telling him he needed to conform to the pronoun narrative. But he's okay with the rest of it. This doesn't make him a hero.

Blogger My Dead Gramps May 13, 2018 5:25 PM  

I'm still laughing over the fact that 'it's not nepotism and conspiracy, it's genetic!' is now anti-semetic.

Blogger paranoid May 13, 2018 5:39 PM  

"oh you should you should create your own standards and define your own truth and do your own thing"
---
If we are supposed to(according to the Peterson) "create" our own "truths" (values?) it shouldn't be problem to "create" being proud of nation as "truth". Problem solved?

Blogger L' Aristokrato May 13, 2018 5:52 PM  

paranoid wrote:"oh you should you should create your own standards and define your own truth and do your own thing"

---

If we are supposed to(according to the Peterson) "create" our own "truths" (values?) it shouldn't be problem to "create" being proud of nation as "truth". Problem solved?


That's the fundamental sillyness of "individualism™"; That fact that people, as indivuals, can make the individual choice to relate with, and be part of a collective.

Blogger Vox's Video Editor May 13, 2018 5:56 PM  

Jordan Peterson is obsessed with his own capacity for evil. And it's...quite a capacity. While listening to lectures as a university student, he had a recurring 'compulsion' to stab whoever happened to sit in front of him. He heard voices. And we already know about his cannibal dreams, his spirit writing, and his blasphemous demon Christ art. Throw all that together with his connection with John Podesta and the U.N. and we've got ourselves a genu-wine anti-Christ on our hands. If he is laying the groundwork for anything, it's neo-babylonian syncretism.

Blogger IrishFarmer May 13, 2018 6:15 PM  

We should call people like Peterson what they are: reform leftists or reformist liberals. Like conservatives, hes just a liberal pining after the liberalism of yesteryear. Theres no going back tho, either it all gets torn down or we get the mass graves but these guys are delusional if they think its going back.

OpenID markstoval May 13, 2018 6:17 PM  

"... he was saying that you have no right to be proud of your culture, you have no right to be proud of your race, you have no right to be proud of your nation, you have no right to be proud of your tribe, you have no right to be proud of your people... you know what? Fuck him!"

Amen brother, amen.

Your family extends to your tribe/nation. If you can not be proud of where you came from then you are not really human.

God will judge the nations and that does not mean "nation" like USA or UK or Russia. The word has been warped in modern usage. Hell, all our words get warped out of shape today.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 13, 2018 6:29 PM  

Peterson can go fuck himself. I desire nothing more than to worthy of the example and achievements demonstrated by my ancestors. From my father, grandfathers, Revolutionary War and War of Northern Aggression veterans and all the way back to Robert the Bruce. For fuck's sake, my grandfather served in the 3rd Army across Europe and another family member fought in every battle in the island hopping campaign How am I supposed to not care about that?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 13, 2018 6:30 PM  

Markstoval, I wonder that. Who are the nations according to God? I doubt it will be like Epcot Center in Heaven.

Blogger hhh hh May 13, 2018 6:32 PM  

Don't you find it interesting that Peterson relentless argues that we can't set aside religion or gender or the family unit but says we can set aside race? he says it's wrong to demonize gender realism or family values or Christianity but totally wrote to demonize racial identity. also, this last video gave me chills. we need men speaking like this to other men. I think it would cure nihilism over night. thanks Voxday

Blogger Ingot9455 May 13, 2018 6:39 PM  

We have countless aphorisms for this.
"Why reinvent the wheel?"
"If I have seen far, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants."

Telling people to invent their own truths is a sneaky way of using 'To make an apple pie from scratch you must first create the universe,' to really say, "throw out everything that worked before so you can try Communism."
Which is what they always say.

OpenID markstoval May 13, 2018 6:43 PM  

@11 "Who are the nations according to God?"

I have always thought that the following came close to what is meant by "nations". But please, I don't pretend to know the mind of God.

'The "nation," of course, is not the same thing as the state, a difference that earlier libertarians and classical liberals such as Ludwig von Mises and Albert Jay Nock understood full well. Contemporary libertarians often assume, mistakenly, that individuals are bound to each other only by the nexus of market exchange. They forget that everyone is necessarily born into a family, a language, and a culture. Every person is born into one or several overlapping communities, usually including an ethnic group, with specific values, cultures, religious beliefs, and traditions. He is generally born into a "country." He is always born into a specific historical context of time and place, meaning neighborhood and land area.' M.N.Rothbard

I also think we need to return to honoring our own nations more. (our extended family really)

Blogger James Dixon May 13, 2018 6:43 PM  

> We should call people like Peterson what they are: reform leftists or reformist liberals.

As, as the modern left would call him, a heretic.

Blogger Patrick Charles May 13, 2018 6:46 PM  

Great Darkstream episode! I was wondering: if gammas like Peterson warn others not to commit the sins they are prone to (like Josh Whedon preaching against sexual misconduct) and Peterson has spent a good portion of his teaching career lecturing on how the vast majority of people would have taken part in the Holocaust, can we assume that Peterson is a actually a closet anti-Semite?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 13, 2018 6:47 PM  

Markstoval, I have no doubt of that. I've never considered myself a libertarian, either. What I wonder is how the American nation comes across that way. Are we still Englishmen/Celts/Gaels as far as God is concerned? Does He go by blood? Language? Race? Interesting things to think about.

Blogger Brick Hardslab May 13, 2018 6:50 PM  

I am of the age that wants to model good behavior for his children and grandchildren.

I would be devastated if I did something to make my late grandparents or my children or grandchildren ashamed of me.

OpenID crapulux May 13, 2018 6:52 PM  

Since VD talks about this in the video, let's hijack this comment thread into a grandfather pride thing.

My grandfather was an orphan, from the gutter. He created his own company and made himself enough money to live in comfort. He worked till his last day. He was also a very gifted painter, but too self-centered to make the compromises needed to succeed commercially in the art marketplace.

When he was young, before I was born, he was a die hard communist, but he learned: by the time I was a kid, he would cheer when the cops beat up commie protesters on TV. This has since become a family tradition.

He wasnt perfect, but I would punch anyone who'd disrespect him.

Your turn ;)



OpenID markstoval May 13, 2018 7:13 PM  

@17

If you ever figure it out, let me know.

The best I have is my belief that my extended family and culture is my "nation". What that is exactly is hard to say. My mother is almost pure English and my father was Scots-Irish. Both parent's families were here from the 1700s as I understand it.

So I am very confused as to what my nation is exactly. As you say, it is something to ponder.

Blogger Amy May 13, 2018 7:23 PM  

Yes. Be farandola, forever dancing, never taking root in the greater part of life.

The un-Namers certainly are invested in divesting us of culture and purpose.

Blogger pdwalker May 13, 2018 7:46 PM  

*clap clap clap*

Blogger Sun Downer May 13, 2018 7:50 PM  

Absolutely agree with everything, that's how I am going to raise my children. Let's be worthy of our past.

Blogger Patrikbc May 13, 2018 7:51 PM  

Lol, tell us how you really feel Vox! Ouch

Blogger Allen Skeens May 13, 2018 8:06 PM  

Well said!

Blogger Meanoldbasterd May 13, 2018 8:11 PM  

Hear hear!
Remember grandpa Beale and to hell with Jordan the heel!

Blogger Meanoldbasterd May 13, 2018 8:19 PM  

My paternal grandfather was a coal miner and prison guard back in the post WWI era, and according to family legend he could have four shovelfuls of coal in the air at the same time.

Blogger Quilp May 13, 2018 8:25 PM  

Shapiro and Peterson etc exist in the same world as Kim Kardashian and Emily Ratajkowski. They are no different really. It wouldn't surprise me if they had the same publicist, who, sometime in the near future mixes his/her clients up and I see ads for:
Jordan Peterson bares all in a thong.
Kim Kardashian destroys leftist Hollywood director with one tweet.
Ben Shapiro selfie in shower displays fabulous buttocks.
Emily Ratajkowski crushes Channel 4 interviewer.

Blogger IreneAthena May 13, 2018 8:26 PM  

So disgusting how way back to the early 2000's through today the neocons are hurling the epithet "antiSemite!" at anyone disagreeing with their pre-emptive war-mongering. Am inclined to favor ANY of the unjustly "hurled at" -- in this case Jordan Peterson -- over the unjust hurlers.

Can't say that I know much about Jordan Peterson, though. Have only watched one of his videos--and that one only partway through-- the one where he's wondering if chucking the accumulated wisdom of the Bible is really such a good idea. He stated in the video that he's working through his thoughts on the manner along the way...so he's not claiming to have spirituality all figured out. There's a happy medium between trashing your heritage (especially NOT on Mother's Day!!) and blood-thirstily longing to hear the lamentations of every woman who isn't of your mama's tribe.

Maybe I'm deceived, but it strikes me as promising. He has an audience of people who are solidly nihilistic and he's moving them towards a more hopeful life-affirming stance. It's not like he's the only psychologist of uncertain spiritual provenance society is counting on to take care of those in crisis--those to whom we ourselves do not have an "in."

Blogger Playto May 13, 2018 8:34 PM  

Any plans on a video about NWO architect Peterson? The fact he helped write a very significant NWO agenda and he's a gatekeeper who spews relativism and neo age pseudo spirituality is no coincidence. Peterson is a big fish operating under cover. The fact the Podesta-Peterson links keep getting shut down is extremely good evidence that we aren't supposed to know this. My guess is, they didn't think we'd start joining the dots, which is typical for intelligence, bureaucrats, and propagandists.I'd strike while the iron is hot and get the news out there. Forget Peterson's tweets alone, the NWO agenda explains the whole thing.

Blogger VD May 13, 2018 8:46 PM  

Maybe I'm deceived, but it strikes me as promising.

You're well beyond just "deceived." You're stubbornly plunging your head in the sand despite being told, directly, exactly who and what this guy is. He isn't moving anyone towards "a more hopeful life-affirming stance".

This is a man who dreams about cannibalizing his murdered cousin, has suicidal thoughts, and is on anti-depressants, who literally wrote the narrative for the UN's 2030 plan. He's the leading false prophet of globalism.

Blogger urbino May 13, 2018 8:50 PM  

The devil is at his most dangerous when he's wearing a Jesus mask and white robes while uttering false scripture.

Blogger tz May 13, 2018 9:19 PM  

Path of the rabbit by someone mad as the March Hare.

Traditions and the culture preserve peoples.

Peterson sounds like someone who loves people but hates persons, while touting individualism. There is the JQ which he has evaded, but I don't remember him ever being asked the AQ - the Abortion question. They kill girl babies in India and China. Downs syndrome. One can be a consistent utilitarian, but then he has to go full Nazi (as in socialism like the NHS that starved baby Alfie to death). But his ephermeral truth and morality probably won't give a coherent answer.

Blogger Uncle John's Band May 13, 2018 9:35 PM  

Excellent stream.

Having avoided reading or watching Peterson, I only know him through posts, comments, and links people have shared here. My impression, therefore, is evolving. After listening to this, "contempt" is just about right.

This was the rhetorical equivalent of a glove across the face in a crowded room. The smarmy coward won't respond, which is at least proof of concept, but I wish he would. Of course this worm preaches against pride in our forefathers - he's a disgrace to his.

Blogger OGRE May 13, 2018 9:38 PM  

IreneAthena wrote:Maybe I'm deceived, but it strikes me as promising. He has an audience of people who are solidly nihilistic and he's moving them towards a more hopeful life-affirming stance.

And that is why he is so dangerous.

Hes trying to provide a way of finding meaning in a materialist world that is devoid of God. The materialist view naturally and inescapably leads to nihilism. The ensuing despair can often lead the lost to God in their desperate search for some meaning, because for humans there must be meaning. Peterson would like to not only provide a way of finding meaning, but pervert and incorporate the Christian worldview to do it. The very things that would lead people to Christ he would use to lure them away.

@32 urbino describes this exactly.

A quote from Peterson:

"I've been trying to lecture about the stories in Genesis for example in a manner that makes them accessible to people who are …well to atheists, lets say. And many many atheists have been responding very positively to them. I have people in my youtube comments now that are calling themselves Christian Atheists."

Joe Rogan podcast #1006 @57:58

Blogger tweell May 13, 2018 9:44 PM  

“Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods”

Blogger urbino May 13, 2018 9:44 PM  

tz wrote:There is the JQ which he has evaded, but I don't remember him ever being asked the AQ - the Abortion question.

I don't remember which video but it was a recent audience question. He evaded by saying that a woman who wants an abortion has made a series of moral errors. It's an easy out which nails nothing down.

Blogger John Best May 13, 2018 9:45 PM  

I am not shocked that he was a leader of a UN report, he came out of nowhere it seemed, but these people come from somewhere. Just people can't pay attention to what they did before they became famous.

Blogger Che Dolf May 13, 2018 9:47 PM  

Dave Rubin
: "I’m not calling for this, but imagine how different Twitter would be without anonymous accounts. There is an inherent imbalance between real people with skin in the game and pink anime bunnies. Maybe bonus features for real people? Just an interesting thought..."

These "intellectual dark web" guys pose as "renegades" speaking unpopular truths, but their main goal seems to be to marginalize anyone to their right.

Blogger Playto May 13, 2018 9:52 PM  

Being a liberal, Peterson himself is a materialist. Thus, he can only offer materialism. All Peterson is offering is occult mythology dressed up as Christianity. He doesn't actually believe in God; his own presuppositions prevent him from doing so. To him, it's a metaphor, a symbol. If anything, he's preaching preaching occult atheism to atheists. Daniel Dennett has a good term: deepity (something that sounds deep but is actually meaningless or not deep). Peterson is the king of deepities.

Blogger Cecil Henry May 13, 2018 9:55 PM  

Imagine how different Twitter would be without anonymous accounts??

Imagine all the lost truth, and candor, and real challenge, and openness that would be lost when people have every reason to fear an attack on their persons instead of on their ideas.

That is exactly what those pondering such a question really WANT.

Blogger Meanoldbasterd May 13, 2018 9:58 PM  

+1

Blogger Stilicho May 13, 2018 10:08 PM  

Define your own morality...define your own truth... create your own standards...etc. Now where have I heard this before?

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.". A. Crowley.

It is literally a satanic philosophy.

Where else have I heard similar declarations? Oh yeah:

"Man is the measure of all things." Any secular humanist circa 1980s.

Jordan, though, takes it a step further saying, in essence: your own self-referential projections shall be the measure of all things. Jordan Peterson's philosophy consists of his eyeballs being super-glued to his navel... from the inside due to his head being so far up his ass.

Blogger Avalanche May 13, 2018 10:22 PM  

I've posted the below on the (YouTube) BBC4 interview -- because LOTS of people are still watching it... Thought starting to spread this info around might be a good idea... Not gonna stop the tide from coming in, but may rescue some swimmers?

Feel free to copy or do similar (who's on Twitter?). (Vox, is that okay? You may get swarms of Jordan-junkies coming to defend him? I'll keep spreading this info unless you prefer I not do so.) I'm (still!) hoping to provide a path for the young men who have bought the Crooked Christ's lies.

====================
See the "psychologist" behind the curtain: https://youtu.be/4YKIMwWLhx8

Jordan Peterson is an absolutely shameless and filthy liar, but he is now tweeting about how angry and upset he is, and how pathetic Ari Feldman is, because Feldman is doing the same thing to Peterson that Peterson is doing to the Right. I didn't like Peterson before. I thought that he was wrong and I thought that his philosophy was evil. I picked that up relatively quickly, but I didn't really have anything against the guy personally. You know, I felt pity for him because he's somebody who has clearly known a lot of suffering and tragedy in his life, but you know what, after I read those tweets where he was saying that you have no right to be proud of your culture, you have no right to be proud of your race, you have no right to be proud of your nation, you have no right to be proud of your tribe, you have no right to be proud of your people... (Partial transcript here: http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-dog-whistler.html )

Blogger R Webfoot May 13, 2018 10:35 PM  

I can never tell with neurotics, but I smell a troll from his handlers. What happens when the Far Left attacks a cuck? They move farther left.

Blogger Welsh Woodsman May 13, 2018 10:45 PM  

Great Darkstream..very enjoyable..thank you.
I’m very proud of my background.. particularly that of my my surname. Five generations of shrewd, tough businessmen. Men who didn’t take any bullshit but yet we’re generous to those truly in need. My great great grandfather was an unbelievable businessman who built quite an empire. The wealth he created from his ventures has lasted all the way to the fifth
generation. As someone who has tremendous entrepreneurial drive, I know where it comes from . I’m damn proud of my lineage. In my office , on the wall, is a picture where my great great grandfather stands next to my great grandfather who is next to my grandfather who is holding my dad. It brings me great pride!

Blogger Mike Hertz May 13, 2018 11:15 PM  

@Stg58/Animal Mother "Robert the Bruce". Seems we are related.

OpenID voidecho May 13, 2018 11:30 PM  

J U D E N P E T E R S T E I N
U
D
E
N

P
E
T
E
R
S
T
E
I
N

Jordan Peterson speech at Zionist Centennial event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA

Jordan Peterson lies about mass immigration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7JkEd3mdgs

Jordan Peterson Is A Postmodernist Critic Of White Identitarians
https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2018/03/jordan-peterson-postmodernist-critic-white-identitarians.html

Jordan Peterson's Rejection Of Identity Politics Allows White Ethnocide
https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2018/02/jordan-petersons-rejection-of-identity-politics-equals-ethnocide-whites.html

Confession Of A Reluctant Tribalist: Jordan Peterson's 'Individualism' Will Kill Western Civilization
https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2018/04/confession-of-reluctant-white-tribalist-against-jordan-peterson-postmodern-individualism.html

Kevin MacDonald: "Peterson bows down to the powers that be and has grown wealthy in the process."
https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/05/10/a-reply-to-jordan-peterson/

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 13, 2018 11:50 PM  

Mike Hertz,

I'm in The Bruce Web, the official genealogy book of his descendants. Get a copy and find yourself. Pretty awesome.

Blogger IreneAthena May 13, 2018 11:51 PM  

@31 VD wrote:

...You're stubbornly plunging your head in the sand despite being told, directly, exactly who and what this guy is...


No, I am not EITHER stubborn, Vox Day. I'd never heard of JP before last week, and I've made precisely one (1, uno) comment to you about your criticism of him (the only criticism of him I've heard of him is from you.) So lest I wear out my welcome engaging further with you on this thread...

[* flounces off whistling "Yankee Doodle" and waving a "Don't Tread On Me" flag, because between my Dad's and my husband's lines, my little girl and I could be D.A.R. easily, no matter what J.P. says *]

...and I'll respond to @35 OGRE...(and then I'll stop polluting this thread Vox Day. Your house, your rules.)

OGRE wrote:IreneAthena wrote:Maybe I'm deceived, but it strikes me as promising. He has an audience of people who are solidly nihilistic and he's moving them towards a more hopeful life-affirming stance.

And that is why he is so dangerous.

Hes trying to provide a way of finding meaning in a materialist world that is devoid of God. The materialist view naturally and inescapably leads to nihilism....

@32 urbino describes this exactly.

A quote from Peterson:

"I've been trying to lecture about the stories in Genesis for example in a manner that makes them accessible to people who are …well to atheists, lets say. And many many atheists have been responding very positively to them. I have people in my youtube comments now that are calling themselves Christian Atheists."

Joe Rogan podcast #1006 @57:58


I guess I'll have to wait and see what comes of the Jordan Peterson phenomenon. However, it may be that if Jordan Peterson moves a segment of the upcoming generation from point (A) Biblical ignoramuses (who, despite their ignorance of it, are convinced that they have good reason to deride the Bible and those who follow it) to point (B) atheists who appreciate the wisdom of the ages accumulated in the Bible and therefore respect or at least tolerate believers...THEN...the spiritual climate of the USA will be closer to what prevailed at the time of the Founding Fathers (many of whom were Deists) than it has been in recent decades.

People...ESPECIALLY lost young people listening to Jordan Peterson...are works in progress, as is Jordan Peterson, by his own admission.

It may be, in the grand scheme of things, a net positive that JP is telling young people: Hold on. This Jesus guy and the things he stood for may be worth more than the back of the hand the liberals been giving him. Take a look, see what's there, think for yourself.

Yes, agreed, OGRE, materialism must lead to atheism and atheism can lead to nihilism, but the process is bi-directional. Atheists don't always become Christians in a day or even a year. It was a years-long process for the great apologist C.S. Lewis. A move from nihilist to Christian atheist is a move in the right direction. Best if the process doesn't stop there, granted, but...

...what are you going to do, to move them past that point, these young people who feel that it is to Jordan Peterson they owe a debt of gratitude for their ascent up from the abyss of nihilism? Do you need to trash Jordan Peterson in order to exalt Christ? Might trashing Jordan Peterson be in fact counter-productive?

OK well, I guess I've made enough of a pest of myself here. Thanks as always, for the food for thought.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 13, 2018 11:56 PM  

The women in my family are all members of DAR. What are you waiting for?

OpenID voidecho May 14, 2018 12:08 AM  

IreneAthena wrote:Might trashing Jordan Peterson be in fact counter-productive?
Peterson is not simply an agnostic atheist who spreads false ideas about Jesus Christ, he is explicitly anti-White. His stated goal is to subdue the Left to prevent the Right wing from demolishing the Jewish world order and retaking the West as White European homelands.

Who cares if he's helping atheists be a bit less arrogant?

Blogger R Webfoot May 14, 2018 12:09 AM  

Vox, have you seen anything about mushrooms in Maps of Meaning?

My first red flag with the guy was his occasional harping on about how fringe evo-psych types think early religious consciousness started with psychedelics. For instance, here's a Reddit thread about his interpretation of Revelation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/6eaxnm/jordan_peterson_on_magic_mushrooms_shrooms/

He brings it up a few times in his Biblical lecture series too - which is probably a refinement of the narrative, from a 600-page book to something designed to draw a crowd. Fortunately, there are transcripts, so here's his interpretation of Jacob's Ladder:

https://jordanbpeterson.com/transcripts/biblical-series-xiii/#C4

Hyperlink should take to Section 4, in which he discusses psychedelics and shamanism.
"I’m loathe to talk about this, because I’m not an advocate for drug use. But, by the same token, you can’t ignore empirical date. It’s not reasonable. The empirical data is that psychedelic substances can produce mystical experiences, and that those often have a transformative effect."

He's bullshitting on that. He is NOT "loathe" to bring it up. That's his go-to explanation for anything that seems like a mystical experience; he had a similar line on Abraham's experience. I also listened to some of his university lecture series, in which he brings up mushrooms at the most random times.

I did find a 10-minute segment in which he makes his full case using his usual potpourri of apocryphal tales, narratives from the fringe elements of evo-psych, "here is a picture of Adam and Even in which the tree kind of looks like psilocybin mushrooms," and capping it off with a narrative that, sure they can be dangerous, but all cultures used to use psychedelics to orient themselves going back tens of thousands of years and it's so anathema to our current culture because we punish people just for experimenting with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPvsqTvLNw


I think his overall Big Idea is that God Is Dead and Life Is Suffering, boo hoo, weep weep, but WAIT! Then he read Jung and Piaget attempting to harmonize religion and science, and had his moment of Eureka! God was inside us THE WHOLE TIME! And you can talk to Him with mushrooms.

And in the meantime, we can take infinity immigrants just fine as long as we teach them to fit in and play along using his Self-Authoring program. He's not just providing the atheist alternative to Christianity; he's providing the atheist alternative to invite-them-so-we-can-evangelise-them.

Blogger IreneAthena May 14, 2018 12:13 AM  

@51 That's a good question, StageFiftyEight..... Are you talking to me, though (*embarrassed* maybe you weren't)....... My M.I.L had the lineage down, she looked into joining near the end of her life but I don't think she followed through before she died. My dad's brother has done a ton of ancestry work and so I know my "blood" is right. HOWEVER, StgFiftyEight,...show your women-folk my comments, and ask them if on the basis of these they think I'd be a DAR party-pooper or if I'd find a niche there.

Blogger Mike Hertz May 14, 2018 12:31 AM  

@Stg58/Animal Mother a genealogist hired by the city of Boston was doing research and found the ancestory of my father's side rather interesting. That's how we found our connection with Robert the Bruce. We also found out, part of may family at least, has been in what is now the United States since the 1630's.

OpenID voidecho May 14, 2018 12:49 AM  

@53

It may interest you to learn that Peterson worked as an associate professor in the psychology department at Harvard, the same place Timothy Leary worked.

Peterson sometimes tweets about psychedelic therapy, as well.

Blogger Resident Moron™ May 14, 2018 12:53 AM  

Sadly there’s not much prospect of me bringing glory to my illustrious forebears.

At this point I’d settle for not disgracing their memory.

Blogger R Webfoot May 14, 2018 12:54 AM  

"Peterson sometimes tweets about psychedelic therapy, as well."

It comes up in his lectures with regularity.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit May 14, 2018 12:57 AM  

No. Vox is mistaken. If only because the guy God sent to Ninevah was a cowardly, dishonest jerk.

But time will tell, about Mr. Peterson, Vox Day and others,because a man cannot serve two masters.

Right now Mr. Peterson does help all the young gollums who would choke to death on lembas and are blinded by the sun. Clean raw fish and cold moonlight are all these men without chests can bear.

And Vox Day's condemnation can only help get the old common truths past the gatekeepers who feed these boys on orc flesh. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

We'll see.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants May 14, 2018 1:59 AM  

Me, too. What's been stopping her?

Blogger LP999-16 May 14, 2018 2:05 AM  

JP makes perfect sense on weed or shrooms as, of course, drugs from either (medical-legal, drug cartel- illegal) cartels are vastly good for you, take your pills, smoke your weed, hallucinate AND dont be evil while using all that. Drink with it, more fun.

I realize, I'm taking it far and out of context but a person can only tolerate so much crazy.

What is aggravating is the hero worship of Rubin, Rogan, JP, Ben, Beck and OReilly the elevation is undeserved.

Blogger urbino May 14, 2018 2:19 AM  

R Webfoot wrote:Then he read Jung and Piaget attempting to harmonize religion and science, and had his moment of Eureka! God was inside us THE WHOLE TIME! And you can talk to Him with mushrooms.

He avoids Jung anytime it would make him look too Christian. Jung believed that Revelation did in fact foretell the apocalypse, the rise of Satan, and the return of Christ. Jung differed from the mainstream on what those things meant, but he also predicted that if we lost too much of our culture the West would endure centuries of barbarism before Christ's return.

If Peterson were to say that the apocalypse has arrived and Satan is gaining power, his atheist audience would unsubscribe en masse.

Blogger LP999-16 May 14, 2018 2:30 AM  

Another good flashback would when Stefan and Vox discussed Crime and Punishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEqCSlhVv8

Since drugs are ok, murder for the greater good is ok too only applicable to this book.

Anyhow, JP doesn't practice his own views, I am sure he tells his kids to not dishonor their family name.

It is to set up a child for failure to not tell them of their family, heritage, traditions and honorable mentions as that is what you carry forward into the future.

4/2018 the daughter was featured out at youtube to discuss depression

her history with depression..."at age 5, nightmares, OCD, immno issues, it runs in our family, went to the psych, was given SSRI's under the age of 16, took them into age 23 but the depression was still there, dipped in mood, upped the meds, major surgery at 17, painful juvenile arthritis really tired at 14, skin issues, gained 35 pounds in college, working out didn't help, had food issues, mood issues, stopped taking meds but could not stop taking them. Due to really bad skin trouble I looked into diet, my skin would not heal, sores, online I went thru horrible pictures, found out its ciliac disease per pictures but was never formally tested, tried special diet, fell ill could not walk still taking celexa, stopped arthritis meds to note flair ups, still took addrall, stayed on birth control, on gluten free diet, stopped taking immuno meds, stayed on anti bio's, tylenol, improved with diet in one month. SSRI's are a god send but maybe its diet..."

I cannot listen to this anymore, 12 mins in, I'm out.

Poor girl. No mention of God or parents direct intense role aside from dad noting depression, where are her parents?

Blogger LP999-16 May 14, 2018 2:37 AM  

The daughter references having to research her own family tree and origins. Interesting.

Did receive back feedback and decided at 7th grade she didn't care anymore.

The poor child went thru hell, where were her parents, modern medicine wrecked this poor child and failed her.

My heart goes out to her but that does not insulate a person from observation to criticism.

Blogger Resident Moron™ May 14, 2018 2:55 AM  

Utilitarian pragmatism is not compatible with Christianity, in spite of the secularists who push it claiming it’s merely a parallel ethics that doesn’t rely on God.

The simple fact is it cannot be done. As far wiser people than I have observed, you cannot get ought from is.

Blogger Thad tuiol May 14, 2018 3:10 AM  

One of Satan's minions, spreading his lies in a Kermit-the-Frog voice...

Blogger Iskander Magnus May 14, 2018 3:53 AM  

BBC Radio 4 has Jordan Peterson on the “Start the week” broadcast st 0905 BST today. Repeated at 2130 tonight and catchup services online .

Blogger Cloudbuster May 14, 2018 4:00 AM  

Left-libertarian deploys Peterson in his role as globalist shill:

https://reason.com/archives/2018/05/07/the-gop-needs-a-dose-of-jordan-peterson

Blogger VD May 14, 2018 4:26 AM  

No. Vox is mistaken. If only because the guy God sent to Ninevah was a cowardly, dishonest jerk.

Totally wrong. It was God, not Nabopolassar, who sent Jonah to Nineveh. And Jonah wasn't sent to convince the people of Nineveh to tear down their walls and allow the Babylonian army to enter the city.

Blogger VD May 14, 2018 4:28 AM  

Might trashing Jordan Peterson be in fact counter-productive?

You might as reasonably ask if trashing George Soros might be, in fact, counter-productive. Peterson is the Mouth of Soros.

Blogger weka May 14, 2018 4:48 AM  

The trouble with the self improvement / 12 step stuff JP peddles is:
1. It only works if you fully reform your life. Which has an old name. Repentence.
2. Your energy goes into sorting yourself out, and, like the quietists, stops there.
3. It saps the ability to bond and the will to fight.

And, yes, JP has survived because he is protected. Many academics who have done less have been sacked.

Blogger LP999-16 May 14, 2018 5:03 AM  

Urgent listening; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiCfEcDw_Dg

A fraud in his own career per UN's hiring him along with 2012 Podesta at his table

JP and SJW's are equally poisonous.

OpenID Sidehill Dodger May 14, 2018 5:24 AM  

Vox, thank you for those comments in your video. Of course, I agree with you that we should be proud of our forefathers, our culture, and our nation, otherwise how could I command the respect of my grandchildren? I was amused by your grandfather's defense of his Toyota...I hope I acquit myself as well if I am put to that test in a year. And yes, he was absolutely right, it doesn't matter what it is that someone is trying to take from you: you don't let him, and you make him damn sorry or dead.

I understand being proud of ancestry, of tradition, culture and civilization. But this I don't understand: being proud of my race. I have a hard time understanding what the biologists mean by "species"; I don't understand at all what people mean by "race". The nazis talked about the "Volk"--which means just "the People". I understand that, though they are not my people. They didn't talk much about "Rasse" (race). All this talk about "race" is something I am accustomed to hearing from American "nazis" who are utter puerile fools, one and all. As for "tribe", it makes me feel nothing. Unless it's the tribe I've started. I'm backing that one for sure.

I'm not attacking you, Vox. But I think talking about "race" is a mistake. It's sure not something I'm willing to live or die for. I don't even know what it is.

Blogger VD May 14, 2018 5:36 AM  

I think talking about "race" is a mistake. It's sure not something I'm willing to live or die for. I don't even know what it is.

If you don't know what it is, then how can you even have an opinion on it?

Race: a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.

So, race means "people". The English race. The German race. The Scottish race. The Greek race. It's not a mystery; it has been used that way for thousands of years. The word comes from the Latin word for "root".

Blogger Lovekraft May 14, 2018 5:54 AM  

The latest could be a domino effect that could eventually reveal who was behind the immivasion: Iran threatens to reveal names of western officials behind their nuke program.

Could the canaries end up revealing who benefited from the mass muslim/african immigrant migration? (most of us pretty much know it was Soros, Obama and Pope Francis, even Merkel although I think she was strong-armed by the above. Turkey's Erdogan should also be included among this cabal).

Would be nice to reveal these names so that the restitution/repatriation process can begin.

Blogger Resident Moron™ May 14, 2018 6:05 AM  

Mr Artful Dodger,

If the biologists classified people the way they classify other life forms then eskimos and glaswegians are distinct species.

This is, of course, forbidden territory and even noticing the inconsistency makes one suspect. Bell curve adjacent, perhaps.

OpenID markstoval May 14, 2018 6:29 AM  

@73

Being afraid to talk about race means we end up afraid to talk about observable differences of all kinds. White liberals tell us we can't talk about the IQ differences between groups of people. Why not?

Surely no one here would claim that there is no difference at all in IQ and other cognitive traits between individuals. Surely we see differences among groups as well.

Notice that God or evolution or both has created a world with vast differences. The differences between species is mind boggling. The differences between domesticated animals is also dramatic and we humans did that with selective breeding in a relatively short period of time.

It is time to stop the fear of talking about race. The Africans in the US talk about it all the time. Even in their sleep I bet.

Blogger Uncle John's Band May 14, 2018 6:29 AM  

Eco's anti-fascism is a false analogy because he didn't use his belief as an entry to Soros world then launch a focused international anti-Western campaign with the support of the globalist establishment. Forest/trees.

Further to Eco, the idea that European identity formed through a process of "othering" (stereotyping enemy groups as a means of defining a Christian Western "norm" oppositionally) is a common canard in late 20th century Medieval historiography. It's typical top-down, postmodern, subvert the facts to the narrative stuff, but it does let you tie together the Jews (antisemitism, the enemy within), the Crusades (islamophobia, the enemy at the gates), and various other "crimes" (the persecution of the Templars, witch hunting, etc) and turn the Middle Ages into one huge incitement of Western bigotry and oppression. I'm not even implying Eco belongs with these frauds. It's just that contextually, his comments reflect academic historical consensus at the time. Which cycles back to my first paragraph.

Blogger Amy May 14, 2018 6:34 AM  

“Stage Fifty Eight”

Lol for days.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 14, 2018 7:38 AM  

I'm like Studio 54, but better!

Blogger Avalanche May 14, 2018 7:57 AM  

@73 "I think talking about "race" is a mistake. It's sure not something I'm willing to live or die for. I don't even know what it is."

After your exposure here (and notice your ever-so-careful avoidance of exposure everywhere else?), did you never think to look and see why such a concept as "race" is so foreign to you (and anathema before you even understand it)? Why do you recoil from even thinking about it, or learning to understand what people (you've been told to hate and ignore) mean by it? (And why is it so important to so many of us here?)

Aside: The brainwashing is DEEP in this one!

Maybe go look up why anthropologists -- and police forensic pathologists -- can tell from bare-of-flesh bones whether a dead person was White or black. Check out medicine and a drug called Bidil, that was found to work (medically) significantly well to prevent (2nd? I forget the details) heart attacks in black men, but was essentially useless in WHITE men.

Read a LOT of Steve Sailer -- why is it that certain races -- or tribes within races -- excel in certain sports? (West Africans, is it? in marathons; White men from the supercold far north at weightlifting competitions (Icelanders, Scandinavians, et al.) and so on.

Why are the IQ ranges among the different races SO clearly (and scientifically significantly) different? Why are the violence ranges so insanely different? Why do Jews so massively outnumber their proportions in academe and medicine and law (in White countries)? Why do Jews lead in genetics research and identification by genes: why do they insist on genetic tests before allowing unknown people/groups of people (you know: tribes??) into their land! (Why is race SO important to them, and we Whites are SO hemmed in by: "you're a racissssss!"? Or more dangerous: you're an anti-semite!" Why is 'being' an anti-semite MORE dangerous to your career and social standing than 'being' a racissssss?)(Why have you never thought about these things?)

Why are you so deeply ignorant of these biological and scientific facts? Why do your eyes "automatically" turn away from easily found and deeply significant information? Who did that to you? Are you okay with being forcibly blinded to truths around you that are clear if only you look?

Do you believe in dog breeds? Do you think a Dachshund is a different "race" (tribe, subspecies) from a German Shepherd? How about a Saint Bernard? A teacup poodle? So, you "believe" in "race" in dogs, but not in people? (Do evolution, biology, medicine, breeding, work that way?)

Have you ever known a Irish Setter? Total nervous-breakdown looking for a place to happen: "Here? Now? Here? Wait! What's that? Here?" Compare that to a German Shepherd -- protective, smart, and aggressive when needed: "Don't you worry; I'm watching." A Basset Hound -- "yeah, I'll just be sleepin' here till you need me to find something."

Those are 'personal' (and personality) characteristics that are inherent in the BREED: in the biology and the genetics of the breed! Breed = race. (Did you flinch when you read that? Who put that flinch into you? Where did you get it? You didn't flinch about dog differences, you accept them as entirely real and normal. But the idea that humans could have the same differences in biology and genetics makes you flinch and turn your eyes away?

Hmmmmm. Maybe you should think about that?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 14, 2018 8:03 AM  

Boxers kidney bean for you when you get home. Never seen another breed do that.

Blogger Avalanche May 14, 2018 8:33 AM  

Oh, and just to suggest some avenues for you to investigate and educate yourself; let me answer a question that's always brought up by our enemies: "What about half breeds? Humans come in all colors: it's a range, therefore there's no such thing as race." (This is the infuriatingly stupid position of our enemies on that: "the ONLY difference is skin color! That's cosmetic!" IF that were so, why can a pathologist ID race without any skin cells left on a bone?!)

Yes, it IS a continuum -- just as there is a continuum between sick and well, between red and orange, between tall and short, between dark-skinned and light-skinned. Between African and Asian and European!

As there is no hard-and-fast dividing line where you can say: "This side is red and this side is orange" -- do you then hold that there IS no such color as red or orange? You do not see a clear and genetic difference between a Dutchman (was the tallest White race; may no longer be) and a pygmy (the shortest HUMAN tribe) -- therefore tall and short do not exist? (Are they social constructions? Who even invented that concept?! Why? Against whom are they wielded?)

Do you think there is no such thing as day or night? Where is the dividing line? How did there come to be concepts like evening or dusk and the crepuscular pre-dawn, if so? Those terms describe the dividing range between day and night. Since there is no hard-and-fast dividing line -- does that make the concepts day and night nonexistent for you? Do you think: "I cannot say at 0600 whether it's day yet or still night -- and therefore neither day nor night exist?!"

However, you can differentiate between them in a variety of ways: a specific amount of light in the general atmosphere where you are. A specific TIME decided on as the changeover from day to night. A specific amount of the sun's orb over the horizon where you are. Even animal recognition might do: roosters crowing, the switch from night-singing birds to day-singers could be your switch-signal between one state and the other.

So, too, can we differentiate between races! Skin color is the easiest and most visible. Bone density is generally conclusive. Hereditary diseases can help ("What! you mean there are race-related diseases?" Oh hell yes! Why don't you KNOW this?) Straight-up genetics can differentiate.

The old 'canard' (except it's true) that blacks don't float (well) in water. Again: it's a continuum, but most blacks have denser flesh and they DON'T float as easily as Whites. (Or, I believe, as Asians -- I never bothered to look that up; but I'm sure that data is out there somewhere... and you wanna bet the researchers got in trouble for checking!?)

Your ignorance (and why are you ignorant? Who made sure you would be?) makes you herd-able. You can be ... you clearly have been ... 'taught' that whenever and however racial differences come up, you are to close your eyes and ears and back away. Wake up! Wake up! In the times that are coming, your skin color (the most visible racial difference) WILL BE your uniform! And our worst internal enemy has already, long-since, started the war with us. (And why don't you know THAT, either?)

Blogger Mr. Deficient May 14, 2018 8:53 AM  

@76

Aren't species defined by ability to reproducey? Ie, even Neanderthal are the same species as us (hence Homo Sapien Neanderthal and Homo Sapien Sapien).

Blogger Resident Moron™ May 14, 2018 9:55 AM  

By sensible people, yes.

By modern science, no.

Further to Mr Dodger’s irrational prejudices, pattern recognition is a primary benefit and evidence of intelligence. When you refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of patterns existing, you’re lobotomising yourself.

Who gains from that? You?

Blogger Alphaeus May 14, 2018 10:18 AM  

I'm struck by how DIABOLICAL Judeao-Peterson's bullshit is. He forbids us to look to our natural heritage for inspiration or anything positive, because that would be Right Wing, and we have no right to be Right Wing, but instead we have to pull our values and morals and principles out of our own ass? I think he has been hired to do this specific job, of misleading whosever is misleadable by means of clever rhetoric and whosoever is not rigorous in there understanding of sound doctrine and basic logic.
His bullshit is too precise to be an accident. He has to know what he is doing, and that makes him as wickedly evil as could possibly be.

Blogger Avalanche May 14, 2018 10:35 AM  

@86 "I think he has been hired to do this specific job, of misleading whosever is misleadable by means of clever rhetoric and whosoever is not rigorous in there understanding of sound doctrine and basic logic."

ALSO, having had no education in science, biology, or prehistory/anthropology -- today's young folks cannot possibly look with reason and basic logic (if they have any natively)at ANYthing they are "taught." MPAI is both an accurate description of them and of such 'education' as they have been 'given' (had forced on them from their start).

Really, anyone with any biology education cannot be misled to think much of the leftie-prog lies... Which is why none of today's young folks HAVE ANY education in biology...

Blogger Vox's Video Editor May 14, 2018 11:53 AM  

Any plans on a video about NWO architect Peterson?

Yes it should be the next one to be released.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 14, 2018 12:58 PM  

Sidehill Dodger wrote:I understand being proud of ancestry, of tradition, culture and civilization. But this I don't understand: being proud of my race.

Race is not something you achieve. It is something that you try to live up to.

Mr. Deficient wrote:Aren't species defined by ability to reproducey? Ie, even Neanderthal are the same species as us (hence Homo Sapien Neanderthal and Homo Sapien Sapien).

Are dogs and wolves the same species? They can certainly interbreed. If dogs and wolves are a separate species, Blacks and Whites and Asians are separate species.

I hold that dogs and wolves are different races of one species. Similarly for people.

Blogger Brett baker May 14, 2018 1:49 PM  

Unfortunately for me, the ancestors who arrived in the 1640s were responsible for the first "No Irish Need Apply" sign.

Blogger Brett baker May 14, 2018 1:52 PM  

Unfortunately for me, the ancestors who arrived in the 1640s were responsible for the first "No Irish Need Apply" sign.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 14, 2018 1:59 PM  

Brett baker wrote:Unfortunately for me, the ancestors who arrived in the 1640s were responsible for the first "No Irish Need Apply" sign.

Hanging the signs out, or making them necessary?

Brett, I have noticed that your posts always double. How do you do that?

Blogger Alphaeus May 14, 2018 2:42 PM  

"Unfortunately for me, the ancestors who arrived in the 1640s were responsible for the first "No Irish Need Apply" sign."

What makes you think you'd be accepting Irish applications back in 1640? What makes you think that the Irish weren't every bit as bad as people thought they were? What is it with people that they assume that discrimination is always mindless bigotry and not a perfectly reasonable desire to maintain the quality of civilized life?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 14, 2018 3:11 PM  

Alphaeus are you insinuating that at one time there was an actual reason for hating the Irish?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 14, 2018 3:16 PM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:Alphaeus are you insinuating that at one time there was an actual reason for hating the Irish?

STG58, are you insinuating that there presently isn't?

Blogger Alphaeus May 14, 2018 3:19 PM  

"Alphaeus are you insinuating that at one time there was an actual reason for hating the Irish?"

I'm not insinuating it, I'm stating it explicitly, but only by inference. If people didn't like the Irish 400 years ago, I'm not going to tell them they're wrong without knowing the actual facts.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 14, 2018 3:31 PM  

Hey now that Roma Downey is a fine looking woman.

Blogger Alphaeus May 14, 2018 3:34 PM  

"Hey now that Roma Downey is a fine looking woman."

The no Irish policy never applied to Roma Downey, that goes without saying.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 14, 2018 3:55 PM  

Just making sure, wouldn't want you to hate angels.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 14, 2018 3:56 PM  

I also need to claim that exemption for Maureen O'Hara as well.

OpenID Sidehill Dodger May 14, 2018 8:29 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:I hold that dogs and wolves are different races of one species. Similarly for people.
Yes, I think that may be a useful sense of "race". I do believe some thinking is required about how we use this word (thinking on my own part, any way.)

OpenID Sidehill Dodger May 14, 2018 8:51 PM  

Avalanche-of-Words wrote:After your exposure here (and notice your ever-so-careful avoidance of exposure everywhere else?)
Wow, I think I'm being accused of...sock puppetry? An achievement I shall cherish.

My "exposure" is confined to this forum because...well, I don't crave exposure, and this is the only blog that interests me to the point of actually commenting. Oh, I did comment on the Skripal affair on The Saker's post once recently, but that's it. Occasionally, I review a book on Amazon; I've used a different nom de guerre there for decades. My prolific participation in public discussions ended with the Eternal Fall of USENET. And heck, to show how naive we all were back then, I used my real name.

Anyway, thanks for making my day.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts