ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Who was on it?

I expect Q will be addressing this soon.
DEVELOPING: Military C-130 plane crashes at @fly_SAV  in Savannah, GA
A lot of military aircraft going down recently. I wonder what the odds are of them all being random events.

Labels: ,

85 Comments:

Blogger electricsheeple May 02, 2018 1:23 PM  

Vox Popoli is hottttt today.

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook May 02, 2018 1:28 PM  

I wonder who was on or supposed to be on it.

Blogger Avalanche May 02, 2018 1:29 PM  

Q has mentioned various planes going down -- and I don't remember if he/they mentioned also the repeated Navy ships crashing or running aground or it was someone else -- the suggestion was the Deep State is trying to warn the hunters off... unsuccessfully!

YouTuber going by Florida Maquis has a really good series on the Fitzgerald being rammed by the MV Crystal in the Straits... Keeps adding more good stuff to new vids...

Blogger JaimeInTexas May 02, 2018 1:31 PM  

I have begun to be particularly suspicious of Q - Q's selling of Bibi's PR presentation with regards to Iran as being "authentic". When the info Bibi used is old and pre-agreement.

Blogger Hammerli280 May 02, 2018 1:32 PM  

More like all the accumulated shortfalls in training and maintenance coming due. We'll be years digging out from the mess Obama made.

Blogger tuberman May 02, 2018 1:38 PM  

Hammerli280 wrote:More like all the accumulated shortfalls in training and maintenance coming due. We'll be years digging out from the mess Obama made.

No, Likely murders, as in 7/10. Do some research.

Blogger IrishFarmer May 02, 2018 1:39 PM  

If youre suspicious of Q its because its probably crap. In the first place, why speak cryptically to your followers in a way thats needlessly dofficult to decipher when your enemies will immediately know how to interpret it because they have inside knowledge? Why not just speak plainly and openly if you want people to figure it out? Its so transparently stupid I cant believe that people I respect and whatnot are buying it. No offense to anyone here, Id be glad to be proven wrong.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 02, 2018 1:53 PM  

IrishFarmer wrote:If youre suspicious of Q its because its probably crap. In the first place, why speak cryptically to your followers in a way thats needlessly dofficult to decipher when your enemies will immediately know how to interpret it because they have inside knowledge? Why not just speak plainly and openly if you want people to figure it out?
Q is not relaying information. Q is crowd-sourcing intelligence work. If you're crowd sourcing your intelligence analysis and research, what better way to recruit and filter your researchers than making it a giant puzzle? This is how you reach the autists you want to reach.

Blogger Daniel Bendele May 02, 2018 1:55 PM  

Not just military planes. Seems like there's a new aviation incident daily.

Blogger Justin Bailey May 02, 2018 1:56 PM  

Remember when the brand new Navy ship crashed into a Japanese boat for no apparent reason? Good times.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 02, 2018 1:56 PM  

Yep. Remember recently the one where a woman got half sucked out of a plane?

Blogger Were-Puppy May 02, 2018 2:02 PM  

And another plane diverted
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/southwest-plane-forced-make-emergency-12468576

Two in one day? Awaiting more information.

OpenID Sidehill Dodger May 02, 2018 2:05 PM  

I'm with Irish Farmer. I think that Q is every bit as reliable as the oracle at Delphi ever was. (Which is not the same thing as never being wrong.) VD, could you please post some kind of like so I an read the Q literature myself? How do I even know I'm reading the same thing you are?

As an aside, "Q" was the hypothetical common source of the synoptic Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John), according to the exegetical school of "higher criticism (which of course did not believe that the Gospels were written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). So maybe a seminary student is having a little joke with you? Probably a woman.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 02, 2018 2:16 PM  

Sidehill,

Do your own work.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 02, 2018 2:22 PM  

This mentions it as a Puerto Rico National Guard plane

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/02/officials-military-plane-crash-georgia-leaves-least-two-dead/

Blogger Colin Flaherty's baby momma May 02, 2018 2:23 PM  

Diversity increases Vibrancy.
and corruption. small price to pay.
No loss, no degradation, no indebtedness of taxslaves is too great to give up the Truly Moral War on Hatist Racism.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 02, 2018 2:24 PM  

IrishFarmer wrote:In the first place, why speak cryptically to your followers in a way thats needlessly dofficult to decipher when your enemies will immediately know how to interpret it because they have inside knowledge?

Snidely mentioned crowdsourcing intelligence, and that's certainly plausible. Also consider that the enemies who immediately know how to interpret it are likely to be rattled, and panic. I suspect that a lot of Q's cryptic stuff is intended for no other purpose.

As for whether Q is a fake or not, consider how easy it would be for Trump to discredit Q. One tweet about Q being fake news would end Q's run. Trump has not done that. Either Q is real, or Q is a fake that is useful to Trump.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 02, 2018 2:26 PM  

Sidehill Dodger wrote:VD, could you please post some kind of like so I an read the Q literature myself?

I'm not Vox, but try this: https://qanonposts.com/. It seems to run pretty current.

Blogger Andrew Wetzel May 02, 2018 2:28 PM  

Y'all need to turn off the Conspiracy Channel. Hammerli280 is right. It is at least 8 years of deferred maintenance, deferred replacement, and overuse that is killing our military aircraft.

Same shit was happening after 4 years of Jimmy the Dhimmi Carter's assault on the military.

Seriously, why do you think there are all those stories of Marine Aviation personnel raiding museums and displays for stuff they need to keep the few remaining flight-certified aircraft they have flying? It's not because they can't buy the parts if they had the money, it's because the previous administration and previous Congresses refused to fund and pay for shit.

Don't do oil changes, tire changes and basic maintenance on your car because it's too expensive and watch how quickly your car will reach a point where it stops working right or at all.

Occam's Razor. Sometimes, okay most times, the simplest answer (No Fucking Money for Maintenance in this case, is the truth instead of some twisted, Illuminati-Bildeberger-Fnord-Templar (it's always the Templars, dur-hur) multi-generational conspiracy.

Oh, God, I stubbed my toe. It's The FREEMASON JEW ILLUMINATI!!! Argh!!!

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 02, 2018 2:31 PM  

PR Air National Guard plane? We just lost a shit load of rum and coconuts.

Blogger kurt9 May 02, 2018 2:34 PM  

I suspect this is the inevitable result of lowered standards, deferred maintenance, and increasingly poor training that results from the emphasis on diversity and social engineering that has been pushed onto the military since the mid 90's (Clinton's first term).

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Never attribute to malice that can be attributed to incompetence and sloth.

Blogger Salt May 02, 2018 2:34 PM  

Southwest Airlines flight emergency landing due to broken window.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/02/southwest-airlines-flight-makes-emergency-landing-due-to-broken-window/

Blogger Dave May 02, 2018 2:41 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:Yep. Remember recently the one where a woman got half sucked out of a plane?

That'll happen when a turbine blade grenades and shatters a window in the fuselage resulting in de-pressurization. Still want that window seat?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 02, 2018 2:45 PM  

Dave wrote:Still want that window seat?

I want an aisle seat, with meat shields all around me.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener May 02, 2018 2:46 PM  

Yep. Remember recently the one where a woman got half sucked out of a plane?

And she was even wearing her seat belt when that happened. If she hadn't been wearing it she probably would have been extruded through the window.

Blogger Shitavious Lordecai May 02, 2018 2:51 PM  

Believe Q or don’t, Neon Revolt has compelling interpretations of Q posts. He posted this https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/02/watch-the-skies-wizards-and-warlocks-qanon-greatawakening/ about odd flights before the crash today.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener May 02, 2018 2:55 PM  

How about this for a meme?

Southwest Airlines engine failure

Blogger Trinian May 02, 2018 3:05 PM  

The Synoptic Gospels are just Matthew, Mark, & Luke. The Gospel of John is not a synoptic gospel.

Blogger Cataline Sergius May 02, 2018 3:07 PM  

It's pretty rare for a C-130 to crash.

The wing is straight and ridiculously strong. It can land on one engine at need. They are much more likely to be destroyed on the ground than in the air.

My best guess is cargo shift just after take-off, while the nose was still pointed up.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener May 02, 2018 3:09 PM  

@29 Ouch. Saw a video of that happening to one in Afghanistan. At that point there's really nothing the pilot can do.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 02, 2018 3:19 PM  

The average airforce aircraft mechanic graduated tech school near the middle of his class. Could it be that the average aircraft mechanic in the Puerto Rican National Guard graduated closer to the bottom of his class?

Blogger Cataline Sergius May 02, 2018 3:24 PM  

Noah B The Savage Gardener wrote:@29 Ouch. Saw a video of that happening to one in Afghanistan. At that point there's really nothing the pilot can do.

Nope, not a thing.

If you ever get a chance to watch a Blue Angels airshow, be sure to keep an eye out for their KC-130 refueler (AKA Fat Albert... Who I assume will be getting a new name). Unloaded, that thing amazingly agile. I was inside of it for one airshow. That was only time in my life of been in zero G.

The newsies are saying it's a C-130E, which if they got that part right that would make it pretty damn old.

Blogger Cataline Sergius May 02, 2018 3:30 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:The average airforce aircraft mechanic graduated tech school near the middle of his class. Could it be that the average aircraft mechanic in the Puerto Rican National Guard graduated closer to the bottom of his class?

Not unless they are screwing up the ASVAB. Minimum AFQT score is 50. Call it one SD above the mean. Mechanical failure in flight is unlikely to cause a crash anyway.

My one is still on either a cargo shift or (if it is an "E") structural failure.

Blogger Nate May 02, 2018 3:32 PM  

' I wonder what the odds are of them all being random events.'

Considering that our military hasn't had enough funding to keep their equipment maintained properly for over 7 years... on top of trying to wage pointless wars on the other side of the globe... I argue that the word "random" is not the best choice here.

Predictable is much more like it.

OpenID Sidehill Dodger May 02, 2018 3:34 PM  

Trinian wrote:The Synoptic Gospels are just Matthew, Mark, & Luke. The Gospel of John is not a synoptic gospel.

You are right, of course. It's been long time since seminary (no, I didn't actually graduate). And I was on a hell of an airplane trip yesterday. I notice there are even typos in my original posting...

Blogger Meimou May 02, 2018 3:41 PM  

Andrew Wetzel
Y'all need to turn off the Conspiracy Channel. Hammerli280 is right. It is at least 8 years of deferred maintenance, deferred replacement, and overuse that is killing our military aircraft.

If you were not so eager to feel superior us tin foil crazies you would have read more comments before you played pseudo skeptic - only one of us said the plane crashes meant murder.

Occam's Razor. Sometimes, okay most times, the simplest answer (No Fucking Money for Maintenance in this case, is the truth instead of some twisted, Illuminati-Bildeberger-Fnord-Templar (it's always the Templars, dur-hur) multi-generational conspiracy.

People around here don't blame everything on the "illuminati" skepi-bunki, so the mock&amplify bit feels more clunky and out of place than usual.

You are right about Occums Razor though(your definition of it anyway), the problem is the simplest explanation can differ from person to person depending on their worldview. To a Parsons, the simplest explaination for the destruction of the twin towers was the official one: jet fuel/fire. To those of us who think for ourselves, the jet/fire nonsense wasn't even possible.

Oh, God, I stubbed my toe. It's The FREEMASON JEW ILLUMINATI!!! Argh!!

Don't be silly, it was a lone gunman with jetfuel.

Blogger Uncle Max May 02, 2018 3:58 PM  

Occams' Razor. Puerto Rico Air National Guard C130. Ie, probably deferred maint issues... harsh environment.. was being ferried to ... Davis Motham.... where planes go to bake in the sun and/or be cut to pieces.

Odds are, this was a tragic accident due to poor maint, or just a worn-out airplane being flown for one last journey to the scrap yard. Who knows what on the plane had been deemed ok to fly to the scrapyard that normally would ground a aircraft for more maint. We'll see.

Blogger Dave May 02, 2018 3:59 PM  

GE nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Diane Black‏ Verified account
@RepDianeBlack

No one is more deserving of the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize than @realdonaldtrump for his tireless work to bring peace to the Korean Peninsula. Our nomination to the Nobel committee

9:49 AM - 2 May 2018

See letter at https://twitter.com/RepDianeBlack/status/991721413747855360

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 02, 2018 4:02 PM  

Cataline Sergius wrote:Not unless they are screwing up the ASVAB. Minimum AFQT score is 50.

My point is that the PRNG very likely clusters much closer to that minimum than the National Guard as a whole. They may have no exceptional mechanics who can improvise and overcome.

Cataline Sergius wrote:Mechanical failure in flight is unlikely to cause a crash anyway.

You're probably right. Something like forgetting to tie down cargo or to remove the locks from the control surfaces is more likely.

Blogger Al K. Annossow May 02, 2018 4:04 PM  

I used to think Q was open source intelligence gathering by a government or private agency. There is too much behind it to merely be some guy in his basement catching lolz. But there are many games that are distasteful: use of confirmation bias like palm readers do, appeals to patriotism and unity, compliments, "you're an insider," appeals to authority, etc

Now I'm favoring the idea that it is someone with whitehouse access, maybe Trump access. It doesn't have to be someone who has widespread intel, but maybe someone who gets scraps for the sake of maintaining the Q persona. The purpose would be 1) to maintain morale over the slow process of draining the swamp, 2) keep chan folks busy because, when bored, autists can get angry and destructive, 3) monitor the mood in an important segment of the constituency, 4) seed both friendly and unfriendly channels with hints and misdirection, 5) keep a reserve of internet warriors in place if needed, 6) get some free public records searches without using regular intel employees.

If that's true, Q could be Trump's ex-caddy who also helps him with his tweets. He is given bits of real intel without crossing the bounds needed for classified revelations. What's real is real, but monitoring and posting to 8chan is not worthy of a top level, NSC position.

Blogger 罗臻 May 02, 2018 4:05 PM  

Socionomic theory says accidents rise when social mood is falling. There have been a lot of strange airline accidents lately, two frpm Southwest in the past month.

OpenID conspiracyandchaos.net May 02, 2018 4:07 PM  

it was shot down by one of Trumpenthal's F-35's

accidently.

Blogger VoodooJock May 02, 2018 4:08 PM  

165th flies C-130H's. E's have been gone for about 30 years or so now. Only one's I've ever seen were H and J models on the airlift mission.

Blogger peppermint May 02, 2018 4:09 PM  

Q is plausibly deniable. The media would look crazy conmecting Q and the allegations against individuals and institutions to Trump, while Trump saying it would let the media make Trump look crazy.

Blogger Crew May 02, 2018 4:16 PM  

Off topic but looks like The God Emperor is going to get some help striking down DACA.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/02/texas-v-daca-draws-federal-judge-andrew-hanen-big-trouble-looms-for-immigration-activists/

Blogger Akulkis May 02, 2018 4:23 PM  

This is the result of the USSF, USMC & USN dumping far too much into the F-35 boondoggle and not enough into repair and maintenance parts for the aircraft they already own. The enemy activity is right inside the halls of Congress.

OpenID Sidehill Dodger May 02, 2018 4:23 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:
I'm not Vox, but try this: https://qanonposts.com/. It seems to run pretty current.


Thank you, sir. Bookmarked, and I'll read it for a while and make up my mind.

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:Sidehill,

Do your own work.


I think you have some misconceptions about "research". The answer "look it up for yourself" might be good for a fourth grade teacher who is being asked about the definition of a common word. It will not do to answer scholarly questions about sources. This sort of question is not only about getting an answer to the surface query, (i.e. "Where does Q post?") but also about finding out what your sources are.

Nor is this a challenge, it is not--at least in this case--a disguised attack implying that you have no sources and are making it all up. There are a range of reasons why one might ask about sources. In this case, my main reasons were to determine a source that most people here would find authoritative, and that I could take as represaentative of the Q corpus. Another reason why it is crucial to publicly discuss sources is to make sure that the sources we are using are all authentic. Only then can we argue about whether what is being said in those sources is true or false.

Blogger Akulkis May 02, 2018 4:23 PM  

USAF

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 02, 2018 4:28 PM  

Well, you're a smart guy, smarter than I am most likely. So I wonder why Q, being a common topic of posts and conversation here, wouldn't merit some level of preparation. I'm a midwit here, so my answers wouldn't be satisfactory for many of the commenters here.

Bottom line, if I can do it you can too.

Blogger electricsheeple May 02, 2018 4:29 PM  

Does Vox think Q is legit or is this an irony post?

Blogger Ceasar May 02, 2018 4:30 PM  

Back in the late 80s when I was stationed in Germany we were always doing training exercises and yes there were accidents. Not everyone joining the service is an Einstein.

The amount of real training went down dramatically over the next two decades due to reduction in military and will.

I am a bit suspicious about the surge in aircraft accidents but I have to wonder if increase in accidents is due to an increase in real training due to our new leadership and new missions. More Money / More Will. And as they say, to win you must train as you fight. None of this simulator pussy crap.

Blogger Daniel Bendele May 02, 2018 4:31 PM  

electricsheeple wrote:Does Vox think Q is legit or is this an irony post?

See Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4CbMNo-VCE

He talked about his take extensively in the above Darkstream

OpenID genkong May 02, 2018 4:32 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:
The average airforce aircraft mechanic graduated tech school near the middle of his class. Could it be that the average aircraft mechanic in the Puerto Rican National Guard graduated closer to the bottom of his class?

There is certainly much to be said in favor of the Occam's razor arguments about 8 years of not only neglect under Housenigga Hussein's teleprompter-readership, but the ramped up "muh diversity" from politician-generals in the military. The principle mentioned above by OC applies widely outside the military as well.

Just remember, the one who graduamacated at the bottom of their med school class is still called "Doctor", while those who did likewise at the bottom of their law school class are usually known as "Your Honor" or the even-more laughable title of "The Honorable _______, Member of Congress.

Blogger Arthur Isaac May 02, 2018 4:32 PM  

The lights are all out but the gas is still on. Tick tock.

Blogger Ceerilan May 02, 2018 4:35 PM  

Could someone point to the part I missed where Q was explained or give a quick introduction to the topic?

Blogger electricsheeple May 02, 2018 4:51 PM  

Thank you Daniel.

Blogger electricsheeple May 02, 2018 4:52 PM  

Daniel Bendele wrote:electricsheeple wrote:Does Vox think Q is legit or is this an irony post?

See Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4CbMNo-VCE

He talked about his take extensively in the above Darkstream


Thank you Daniel.

Blogger Looking Glass May 02, 2018 4:53 PM  

They've moved a lot of civilian aviation maintenance outside of the USA, though I imagine on the military side it's lack of funds & focus.

As for Q, Q is very real and not a LARP, but what Q "is" remains something of an open question. It's definitely from the military intel side of things, but, beyond that, the purpose is opaque. Though it's clear that it's another aspect of the Information War and a way to harness certain online energies to productive ends.

@Tuberman:

FBIAnon, I think now, was the first run of the direct interaction approach. All of the rest of the Anons turned out to be LARPs, but FBIAnon had the goods. Thus, it was a move to open new avenues for interaction.

Blogger AnvilTiger May 02, 2018 4:55 PM  

Lower IQ personnel + lack of funding for replacement parts + crappy Chinese sourced parts + too much "diversity" training rather than maintenance and operations training + increased operations tempo = https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/04/09/air-force-launches-aviation-inquiry-amid-reports-increased-mishaps.html

Blogger Were-Puppy May 02, 2018 5:05 PM  

@23 @24 Ominous Cowherd
Dave wrote:
Still want that window seat?

I want an aisle seat, with meat shields all around me.
---

You guys would have loved my recent Gab livetopic: Fat Encroachment

Blogger Were-Puppy May 02, 2018 5:09 PM  

@25 Noah B The Savage Gardener

Yep. Remember recently the one where a woman got half sucked out of a plane?

And she was even wearing her seat belt when that happened. If she hadn't been wearing it she probably would have been extruded through the window.
---

I thought airplanes went through massive checks and maintenance every day.

I'm almost hoping this is Q conspiracy territory, as opposed to enrichment from incompetent diversity hires .

Blogger Shitavious Lordecai May 02, 2018 5:19 PM  

While I agree with what you say, those conditions also make it easier to disguise any electronic sabotage.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 02, 2018 5:43 PM  

@55 Ceerilan
Could someone point to the part I missed where Q was explained or give a quick introduction to the topic?
---

This won't be up to date, as Q posts several times a day.

But it's a good way for a n00b to get up to speed. Then you can go to that other link and keep up with the posts as they come in.

https://anonfile.com/06Ze46d9bd/Q_s_posts_-_CBTS_-_5.17.0.pdf

Blogger Zeke May 02, 2018 5:45 PM  

Regarding Q, all warfare is based on deception.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 02, 2018 5:46 PM  

@58 Looking Glass

All of the rest of the Anons turned out to be LARPs, but FBIAnon had the goods.
---

Mega Anon was also great - but since disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Last I heard anything about her, she had actually called David Wilcock, with promise of some new contacts. And was never heard from again.

She got shut down or wacked.

Blogger Al K. Annossow May 02, 2018 5:49 PM  

@55 Ceerilan

I'm no expert but here is some info to get started following Q:

This place has the list of threads related to Q on the qresearch board: https://8ch.net/qresearch/catalog.html

Each thing listed is a thread. Posts, up to 750 per thread, are contained within. Some threads are specific for different Q related topics and interests. But there are ongoing general threads into which Q posts, but the 750 post limit gets used up quickly. So new threads are created to continue the conversation. These continuation threads are all called "Welcome To Q Research General" and always have the same picture in the above catalog, unlike the special topics Q threads.

A "Baker" is someone who gathers posts ("Crumbs") into summaries and puts that as the top few post on the next continuation thread. There is also helpful information put into those first few comments. Read those for abbreviations, rules, history, etc. In message boards, posts are cross linked, and many things have tool tips if you hover a mouse over them. Images expand if you click on them. Experiment.

Q is given a special code, called a trip code, so his posts are identifiable, but everyone else is anonymous. If you want to just follow when Q post something new, this page ( https://qanon.pub/index.html ) pulls out all of Q's posts and the links into the 8chan threads that also have the resulting responses. It auto updates. It seems very much like what was posted above.


Blogger Ken Prescott May 02, 2018 6:44 PM  

The Puerto Rico National Guard has a singularly unfortunate acronym for those of us who've served in military aviation: "PRANG." (To "prang" an aircraft is to have a serious mishap, usually in the form of hitting an immovable object--such as the Earth--harder than one should.)

Blogger Avalanche May 02, 2018 6:44 PM  

@48 "determine a source that most people here would find authoritative, and that I could take as represaentative of the Q corpus."

Since there are now such insanities as 8-HOUR videos of Q discussions/unravelings at YT, I've been sticking with an Aussie named Stroppy Me: ALL he does is read the day's Q postings. He sometimes adds a minute or two about some related news/articles. He shows briefly the links Q posts, reads the occasional anon or chan poster -- and then signs off.

So, I can get the simplest presentation of what Q is writing; the tiniest bit of expansion in 3-5 minutes, and no more. If I need to go find more, I can -- but mostly, all I want is "what has Q posted. "

Blogger Avalanche May 02, 2018 6:45 PM  

Oh, and cause Stroppy is pretty awkward at reading, I also 'jump' ahead as he struggles through a long Q posting -- makes the video shorter still.

Blogger MJimmy May 02, 2018 7:26 PM  

Here is another Q board, not really sure which is more legit or anything:

https://8ch.net/qresearch2gen/index.html

Jason Sather and Isaac Green are a couple of GenZ YT researchers on the case.

Blogger Dirk Manly May 02, 2018 7:56 PM  

@7

"If youre suspicious of Q its because its probably crap. In the first place, why speak cryptically to your followers in a way thats needlessly dofficult to decipher when your enemies will immediately know how to interpret it because they have inside knowledge? Why not just speak plainly and openly if you want people to figure it out? Its so transparently stupid I cant believe that people I respect and whatnot are buying it. No offense to anyone here, Id be glad to be proven wrong."

Q LITERALLY EXPLAINED THIS WITHIN THE FIRST FEW DAYS:

ALL connections should be considered unsafe, therefore cannot state things directly.


Additional reasons are this:

1. If I want you to know something that I think you might have a hard time believing, should I

a) Tell you the truth
b) Tell you the truth with a long, drawn out, and most likely at best, confusing, explanation
C) Lead you to all of the evidence needed for you to figure it out for your self.

For example, If I walked into a 7th grade math class, and said

e^(pi * sqrt(-1)) = 1

The class would probably think I'm a kook.

On the other hand, if I teach you 2 years of algebra, trigonometry, and 3 semesters of calculus, you'll arrive at the same conclusion yourself.

The difference is this:
If the 7th grader then tells his friend that e^(pi*sqrt(-1))=1, his friend will say, "bullshit, prove it!"...and he can't, because he doesn't have the necessary knowledge of all the related facts needed to demonstrate that particular fact.

On the other hand, if, several years later, he says the same thing to his friend, and his friend say, "bullshit, prove it!", he can.

And that is ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.

We can't drain the swamp until the public knows WHAT CONSTITUTES a SWAMP CREATURE. And they aren't going to know the difference between a swamp-dwelling muskrat and a little old tree squirrel unless you first get the public studying the specific sorts of characteristics and behaviors of creatures that are swamp-adapted vs. those that are adapted for the rest of the world, and NOT swamp-adapted.

In short, it's all about teaching the public target-identification.

If the administration came out with a list of 2000 Enemies of the People, featuring a LARGE number who are well-regarded for one reason or another (being head of CIA, being head of FBI, being president of a large corporation with a lot of employees and stockholders, etc.) they would lose all credibility, get kicked out in 2020, and anybody EVER saying a bad thing about them would be treated the way Hollywood reveres to this day those who were forced out by HUAC (House Unamerican Activities Committe), and on the other side of Congress, those named by Senator Joe McCarthy.

McCarthy had the goods on EVERY SINGLE PERSON HE NAMED -- because they all came from the FBI, who obtained them from an Army Signals Intelligence unit which had managed to decrypt some of the VENONA signals from the Soviet Embassy in Washington to Moscow.

Unfortunately, McCarthy could not reveal the texts of the decrypted VENONA messages.. but if he had, those named by McCarthy likely would have been lynched as they deserved, rather than regarded as innocent martyrs by about 30% of the public to this very day.

THAT'S WHY Q is doing the cryptic messages and question-format.

Blogger Dire Badger May 02, 2018 9:18 PM  

Crew wrote:Off topic but looks like The God Emperor is going to get some help striking down DACA.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/02/texas-v-daca-draws-federal-judge-andrew-hanen-big-trouble-looms-for-immigration-activists/


Goddamned Foreigners. Hang 'em with a brand new rope and yet STILL they complain.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 02, 2018 9:51 PM  

2nd the Jordan Saither.
Another one that is little known but excellent goes by "Total Eclipse".

Blogger Zeke May 02, 2018 10:07 PM  

https://8ch.net/qresearch2gen/index.html

> Q posts in /qresearch/.

> Q has never posted here and we don't foresee it happening. This board hosts the enigmatic Ed Anon.

Blogger tuberman May 02, 2018 10:45 PM  

Dirk Manly wrote:@7

"If youre suspicious of Q its because its probably crap. In the first place, why speak cryptically to your followers in a way thats needlessly dofficult to decipher when your enemies will immediately know how to interpret it because they have inside knowledge? Why not just speak plainly and openly if you want people to figure it out? Its so transparently stupid I cant believe that people I respect and whatnot are buying it. No offense to anyone here, Id be glad to be proven wrong."

Q LITERALLY EXPLAINED THIS WITHIN THE FIRST FEW DAYS:

ALL connections should be considered unsafe, therefore cannot state things directly.

Additional reasons are this:

1. If I want you to know something that I think you might have a hard time believing, should I

a) Tell you the truth

b) Tell you the truth with a long, drawn out, and most likely at best, confusing, explanation

C) Lead you to all of the evidence needed for you to figure it out for your self.

For example, If I walked into a 7th grade math class, and said

e^(pi * sqrt(-1)) = 1

The class would probably think I'm a kook.

On the other hand, if I teach you 2 years of algebra, trigonometry, and 3 semesters of calculus, you'll arrive at the same conclusion yourself.

The difference is this:

If the 7th grader then tells his friend that e^(pi*sqrt(-1))=1, his friend will say, "bullshit, prove it!"...and he can't, because he doesn't have the necessary knowledge of all the related facts needed to demonstrate that particular fact.

On the other hand, if, several years later, he says the same thing to his friend, and his friend say, "bullshit, prove it!", he can.

And that is ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.

We can't drain the swamp until the public knows WHAT CONSTITUTES a SWAMP CREATURE. And they aren't going to know the difference between a swamp-dwelling muskrat and a little old tree squirrel unless you first get the public studying the specific sorts of characteristics and behaviors of creatures that are swamp-adapted vs. those that are adapted for the rest of the world, and NOT swamp-adapted.

In short, it's all about teaching the public target-identification.

If the administration came out with a list of 2000 Enemies of the People, featuring a LARGE number who are well-regarded for one reason or another (being head of CIA, being head of FBI, being president of a large corporation with a lot of employees and stockholders, etc.) they would lose all credibility, get kicked out in 2020, and anybody EVER saying a bad thing about them would be treated the way Hollywood reveres to this day those who were forced out by HUAC (House Unamerican Activities Committe), and on the other side of Congress, those named by Senator Joe McCarthy.

McCarthy had the goods on EVERY SINGLE PERSON HE NAMED -- because they all came from the FBI, who obtained them from an Army Signals Intelligence unit which had managed to decrypt some of the VENONA signals from the Soviet Embassy in Washington to Moscow.

Unfortunately, McCarthy could not reveal the texts of the decrypted VENONA messages.. but if he had, those named by McCarthy likely would have been lynched as they deserved, rather than regarded as innocent martyrs by about 30% of the public to this very day.

THAT'S WHY Q is doing the cryptic messages and question-format.



Yeah Dirk, this is quite good, along with Snidely's earlier stuff.

Yet, anyone who thinks they can follow this stuff by just going over the Q posts is, well, about 2/3 correct. The other Anons are Anons, so no one knows who they are, but some every day come up with material with good "sauce" or proof behind it. Takes too long, but it is fascinating. Many false trails, but the "conspiracy" behind the Deep State is obviously world wide and real.

Blogger Jack Amok May 02, 2018 11:27 PM  

That'll happen when a turbine blade grenades...

Boeing has tried armoring the engine cowlings to contain the blades when they do that, but nothing they can put on there without dragging the plane out of the sky will stop it, there's that much energy.

I thought airplanes went through massive checks and maintenance every day.

They mostly do, but that was a 737, and there is one of those taking off somewhere in the world every 10 seconds, so the law of large numbers eventually means the small fatigue crack at the base of one of the 22 blades in a CFM56-7B gets missed. Over 30k of that engine family have been produced over 4 decades. 5 have had fan blade failures in flight.

Blogger MJimmy May 02, 2018 11:57 PM  

Neon Revolt is yet another Q researcher worth looking at.

Blogger Unknown May 03, 2018 12:10 AM  

@32

Reports I have seen state that it was, indeed, very old. That aircraft was on the way to Davis-Montham to be retired.

As far as deferred maintenance goes, that goes back further than Obama. DoD has majorly dropped the ball for the last 20 years, as far as procurement goes. Much equipment used today is old cold war stuff that has been ridden hard and put away yet over the last 16 years, and much of it needs to be replaced. There is zero reason for the Air Force to still be flying F-15Cs that rolled off the line in 1981, but I saw them at Kadena AFB circa 2010. The program that produced the F-22 started in my junior year of high school, 1987, and the first operation jets from the program did not hit squadron service until 2004. It was supposed to be a one for one F-15 replacement, with a buy of over a thousand.

We got just over 220.

I blame Bill Clinton for all of the problems we have now, because their genesis all started on his watch. His defense budgets slashed spending so much we were robbing units of spare parts to meet deployment requirements. I helped keep track of them circa 1996.

Blogger MeneMene May 03, 2018 12:15 AM  

Very thorough and coherent Q guy: https://www.youtube.com/user/prayingmedic

Blogger Avalanche May 03, 2018 7:25 AM  

@55 "Could someone point to the part I missed where Q was explained or give a quick introduction to the topic?"

Go to Youtube, search "Qanon" or "Q posts" and pick any of 30-40 short (and 6-8 horrendously long) "here's what Q is" videos. Would you ask *here* for someone to give you an intro to Aristotle?! Come on, do your own homework!

Blogger Shitavious Lordecai May 03, 2018 7:30 AM  

Praying Medic and Neon Revolt are my two favorite Q diviners. If Q is just a larp, it’s the most entertaing larp around. Dickens would be proud of this twist on the serial.

Check out Neon’s hypothesis on the C-130 and Apple. https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/03/has-the-rice-queen-donned-white-hat-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Blogger Crew May 03, 2018 11:28 AM  

All PR ANG airmen, it is claimed.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/03/georgia-military-plane-crash-killed-9-airmen-aircraft-was-manufactured-in-late-1970s-officials-say.html

Blogger Dangeresque May 03, 2018 11:34 AM  

Funny... I headed over to the qanonposts site looking for anything regarding this and saw this one from a while back...

"Be careful who you are following.
Some are profiting off this movement.
Some are building a big following off this movement only then to retreat and go mainstream.
Patriots make sacrifices.
Some, the ultimate sacrifice.
Patriots are SELFLESS.
Do they ask for monthly payments to remain Patriots?
Think logically.
To some, it’s only about the money.
Those who would seek personal gain at the expense of others in this movement has an agenda.
You decide.
This is not a game.
The only profit we should all be striving for is TRUE FREEDOM.
God bless you all.
Q"

And i'm thinking... Peterson?

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella May 03, 2018 2:17 PM  

Shia LeBouf (sp?) had a thing with this "He Will Not Divide Us" flag at an art event in New York City. Frogtwitter Chads- politically active, very mischievous 20somethings- showed up and behaved in very silly fashions for a camera. They took their shirts off to show off their abs, they drank entire gallons of milk on camera, they said positive things about Trump. Shia called off the exhibit.

Then he started putting the flag in various hidden places around the world with a camera on the flag. The channers found the flag within days each time he did this. They used clues like contrails from airplanes, sounds of passing honking horns, the woodgrain on chairs and floors, the angle of sunlight, to find the flag each time. It was a worldwide game of capture the flag, because the flag was in rural America, far Northern Europe, southern Europe. Then I think he gave up. It was spectacularly funny to watch online. Millions of people watched it. Teen boys kept track. It's how I am familiar with it at all.

Slightly before that, channers had used their personal memories and photo indicators to find ISIS commanders, inform militaries, and have air-strikes called in on the terrorists in real time.

Most of these people played video games, but did not watch mainstream media. They were the most brilliant collection of otters with information, ever. For free. An entire decentralized information gathering squad, worldwide. They also have the benefit of not being corrupt jerks. ( I was going to use foul words, but I have been de-corrupted by time online by these guys. Jerks will do)

British Intelligence swooped a very well-trained British man at loose ends from a reddit board. He spoke a whole series of languages in an area of the world that they are interested in. He wasn't aware he was interesting to them, until the board.

There is a mainstream media, which we knew was dim-witted, unkind, not technologically sophisticated, and un-humorous. Then we found out that they were also bloated with corruption and moral squalor.

The Q posts let normal people and autists work out the details of this corruption from open, published information. I mean, the information has always been out there- page 2-3 of a regular newspaper-the local crime blotter- except it's always been filtered through the dim-witted, socially plodding personality of a mainstream news writer. The horror had not been conveyed.


We rely on the news media to tell us information outside the scope of our own daily lives. What if that media is complicit in evil? What if that media is compromised by evil? What if that media deliberately lies to us, repeatedly lies to us.


Where else would one go to communicate with people when the media and police and who knows who else are willing to lie to peoples' faces about the most simple, basic, obvious of facts?

I think it's brilliant. The literal 'least of these'- autists, unemployed, socially awkward, technologically fascinated, are able to help save the world from a disaster.

Blogger Shitavious Lordecai May 03, 2018 3:17 PM  

Brilliant Ariadne UmbrellaMay 03, 2018 2:17 P

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts