ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Always punch back

Preferably harder. Because the Left never expects reprisals for its actions.
Sarah Sanders@PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

Sanders sparked some anger among the blue check Resistance for naming the restaurant:

Kathy Griffin@kathygriffin
A small business owner makes a decision that she doesn't want a liar who contributes to the hate in this country to dine at her establishment and Sarah from her official White House account attacks her. Punching down is what the White House does.

Andrew Kirell (@AndrewKirell
Very big and respectful of SHS to openly name and shame the restaurant—knowing full well what targeting people will now do—because she got her fee-fees hurt.

Ricky Gervais@rickygervais
 I'm sure official White House accounts aren't for leaving bad restaurant reviews.
Do you notice that very few people leave fake reviews of Castalia books anymore? Part of that is because Amazon is FINALLY cracking down on fake reviews. But part of it is because the VFM and I have made it standard policy to track down and identify the fake reviewers, then pass that information on to Amazon.

Those who are honest enough to operate in the open often have a hard time grasping that those who don't are often very reluctant to have their dirty deeds made public. Which is precisely why you must always put them on the public record. Actions have consequences, and taking a stand in a divided country always means paying a price.

Which is one thing that is nice about having the media wage a ten-year discredit-and-disqualify campaign against you. You have total carte blanche; there is virtually nothing they can credibly say anymore that will have any impact on anyone, for better or for worse.

Update: The owner would do it again, or so she claims:
Wilkinson is not sure what all the ruckus surrounding Sanders’ visit will mean for her restaurant, but she made it clear that she would do it again. “Absolutely, yes, I would have done the same thing again,” the Red Hen owner said. “We just felt there are moments in time when people need to live their convictions. This appeared to be one.”
The tearful apology in a week or two should be amusing. I hope Sanders will simply ignore it.

Labels: ,

120 Comments:

Blogger Michael Maier June 23, 2018 5:45 PM  

What are these libtards going to cry about? A boycott? You mean... giving the owners EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT?

Blogger Ransom Smith June 23, 2018 5:50 PM  

Sarah Sanders has that crazy mom rage.
The kind where you think she may have nearly killed one of her own children before .

I unironically like that woman's tenacity .

Blogger Michael Maier June 23, 2018 5:52 PM  

I am Jack's utter lack of surprise:

https://twitter.com/soccergolz/status/1010619439363035136/photo/1

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 23, 2018 5:55 PM  

They expect you to slink off into the shadows, because you know you're wrong, and terrible, and a Nazi blah blah blah.

Blogger ar10308 June 23, 2018 5:58 PM  

I'd say that restuarant probably needs an IRS audit, as well as a visit by whichever health inspection agency inspects food prep and restaurant equipment. And a visit from ICE to make sure all kitchen staff are US Citizens.

Blogger Michael Maier June 23, 2018 5:58 PM  

ahhhhhhhh.... I love this story. It just warms my heart.

Blogger Anno Ruse June 23, 2018 5:59 PM  

Gave them a call to ask if their fish was fresh. The number was unavailable. I wonder why.

Blogger Ken Prescott June 23, 2018 6:01 PM  

Apparently, one of the owners DROVE OUT TO THE RESTAURANT to do this.

Any more Gamma, and people would be turning into the Hulk if they got within 100 yards of that idiot!

Blogger RobertT June 23, 2018 6:01 PM  

Funny thing about controversy. There is a point very early on when it begins to enhance your reputation. Today I know 100 times more about BP than I did before the Gulf leak. I don't think they took advantage of that, but they should have.

Blogger Cecil Henry June 23, 2018 6:02 PM  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4KTNCKVYAAb9L5.jpg

Blogger Salt June 23, 2018 6:03 PM  

One thing's for sure... The Red Hen laid an egg and it's being scrambled into an omelette.

Blogger Mark Stoval June 23, 2018 6:06 PM  

I think Sarah Sanders has been one of The Donald's best hires. He struck gold with that girl.

Blogger Expendable Faceless Minion June 23, 2018 6:06 PM  

You'd think they'd love the free shout out/advertising from POTUS.
Red Hen gets its left status endorsed, so lefties come to rub shoulders and righty Nazis stay away. Total win for the left, unless Red Hen wants that filthy Nazi gold.

Blogger Ken Prescott June 23, 2018 6:12 PM  

"Red Hen gets its left status endorsed, so lefties come to rub shoulders and righty Nazis stay away. Total win for the left, unless Red Hen wants that filthy Nazi gold."

Get woke, go broke.

This is why those of us who employ people need to monitor our employees' social media accounts constantly.

Blogger tublecane June 23, 2018 6:16 PM  

That "punching down" nonsense is all about their "intersectional" Pokemon Point game. Whereby certain people are in position of "privilege," and therefore aren't allowed any privileges. Everyone else has the privilege to walk all over them, because their official status is one of lacking privilege.

In this case Sanders happens to be famous and attached to a powerful force. But it would be "punching down" even if she were a backwoods hick subsisting on a potato crop and the person she complained about was a world-famous billionaire, if they happened to possess Diversity Pokemon Points.

This restaurant owner must be stale and pale, otherwise Sanders' tyranny would dominate the news for a while.

Blogger Starboard June 23, 2018 6:17 PM  

How does it go?

“How absolutely dare you!”

Blogger Starboard June 23, 2018 6:18 PM  

#WompWomp

Blogger Felix Bellator June 23, 2018 6:19 PM  

I, for one, cheered this Leftoid's embracing freedom of association!

Blogger doug whiddon June 23, 2018 6:32 PM  

The lefts driving force is attacking people because of hurt fee-fees. Welcome to the new normal.

Blogger Dave June 23, 2018 6:43 PM  

Dammit. If Sanders was a black lesbian the ensuing courtroom drama would've been epic.

Jordan B. Peterson says they have to bake a cake for Sarah. I think that's what he said. Or maybe not because Sarah is just a white woman.

Blogger G E June 23, 2018 6:48 PM  

Sarah Sanders seems like a nice lady. Nice people get trampled on. Sanders should see if she if this is a violation of her 14th amendment rights under the constitution of the US. If it is she should use the proceeds from her lawsuit to buy a bakery...Just saying.

Anonymous Anonymous June 23, 2018 6:48 PM  

Bake my cake, faggots.

Blogger Ryan G June 23, 2018 6:52 PM  

One of my favorite lines from Ann Coulter:

"These liberal pukes have never taken a punch in their lives. A sock to the yap would be an eye-opening experience, and I believe it would do wonders. They need to have their behavior corrected. It's a shame this job wasn't done by their parents. It won't be done by the police." - http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2011-06-29.html

Blogger DonReynolds June 23, 2018 7:00 PM  

Lemmie get this straight, because we all need to.

If there is a rumor that anyone in a position of responsibility uses the N-word (by which I do not mean Nazi), they can be forced from their job, or their business ruined, or their children threatened. Maybe if they refuse to participate in a homosexual wedding, or refuse to use what others call the "preferred pronouns". Or maybe if the largest coffee chain in the US (or world?) calls the cops on non-customers malingering in their restaurant. Or maybe if they are a child or a relative of someone in a position of responsibility, without having committed a crime. Or even worse, maybe has insisted that the law be enforced in this country, without favor or discrimination.....then they must be destroyed or driven into penury or even arrested and thrown in jail.

But if the White House Press Secretary happens to show up at your restaurant, you can order them to leave, because she works for the president of the United States?

If that is now acceptable behavior, can we go back to White Only eating establishments, where Negroes are refused service? Can we go back to hotels and motels refusing accommodation to traveling Jews? Can we refuse to rent a house to a homosexual couple? Have we suddenly entered a Libertarian world and now we have freedom to associate or not associate with whomever we wish?

No, I did not think so.

Blogger Edgar Abbey June 23, 2018 7:00 PM  

Sarah Sanders was well within her rights to publicly shame the restaurant owner, just as the owner was well within her rights to demand that she leave the restaurant. However, if an owner chooses to disrespect a figure who represents millions of Trump-supporting citizens, then that owner must accept the consequences.

Not only was Sarah Sanders within her rights to shame the owner, it was the smart thing to do, because public shaming will help deter others who feel they can disrespect Trump Nation without consequence.

Well done, Sarah.

Blogger DonReynolds June 23, 2018 7:05 PM  

G E wrote:Sarah Sanders seems like a nice lady. Nice people get trampled on. Sanders should see if she if this is a violation of her 14th amendment rights under the constitution of the US. If it is she should use the proceeds from her lawsuit to buy a bakery...Just saying.



The restaurant is in Virginia, which has a rather liberal legal environment (and politicians). They probably have some strongly worded legislation regarding refusing to serve (anybody) in a public restaurant. The Leftist Liberals should organize a picket line in front of the restaurant for the next few months. They certainly would if Sarah Huckabee Sanders had been a Negro.

Anonymous Anonymous June 23, 2018 7:06 PM  

By the way, here is the Red Hen’s phone number if you want to call them up and tell them to bake our damn cake:

(540) 464-4401

Also make sure to give them an appropriate review on Yelp.

Blogger Barbarossa June 23, 2018 7:09 PM  

@21 At the very least, let's get the public accommodation idiots to sign off on the notion that you can exclude people for their political affiliations. "I'm not not baking that cake for you because you're a sodomite. That would be wrong. I'm not baking it because you're a Democrat. And we all agree that is perfectly fine. Sorry."

Blogger Mister Excitement June 23, 2018 7:10 PM  

This is one of the big differences between the Left and the Right I've noticed over the years.

Never once have I heard about any of the despicable Liberals being kicked out of a restaurant or anywhere else.

The Left fights HARD for what they believe. The Conservatives just go along to get along.

"Well, it's a business, and John Podesta is a paying customer. Who am I to refuse service?"

The Left is consumed with a totalitarian ideology that is so strong that they think they're on a holy mission. The Conservatives are mostly about Libertarian economics.

Of course, the ideological zealots have been winning for decades.

It's refreshing to see some pushback.

Blogger Dave June 23, 2018 7:12 PM  

just as the owner was well within her rights to demand that she leave the restaurant

Is the owner well within her rights to demand blacks and/or gays leave the restaurant? This is going to blow Jordan B. Peterson's mind!

Blogger Unknown June 23, 2018 7:13 PM  

Lol! Time to weaponize that privilege and give harder than we've been give to.

Blogger Michael Maier June 23, 2018 7:14 PM  

Edgar Abbey wrote:Sarah Sanders was well within her rights to publicly shame the restaurant owner, just as the owner was well within her rights to demand that she leave the restaurant. However, if an owner chooses to disrespect a figure who represents millions of Trump-supporting citizens, then that owner must accept the consequences.

Not only was Sarah Sanders within her rights to shame the owner, it was the smart thing to do, because public shaming will help deter others who feel they can disrespect Trump Nation without consequence.

Well done, Sarah.


The server and owner BRAGGED about this on social media and it started going viral. All Sarah Sanders has done is given them a bigger megaphone to do so.

Well-done, indeed.

Blogger DonReynolds June 23, 2018 7:16 PM  

ar10308 wrote:I'd say that restuarant probably needs an IRS audit, as well as a visit by whichever health inspection agency inspects food prep and restaurant equipment. And a visit from ICE to make sure all kitchen staff are US Citizens.

Good suggestions. But in the meantime, I suspect the other owners of the restaurant are beating the fool about the head and shoulders with whatever happens to be handy. She has single-handedly caused a problem that will cost them a great deal of their wealth and income and they have every reason to be somewhat unhappy.

Blogger 1100 June 23, 2018 7:17 PM  

I fully expect that we will see a lot more of companies self identifying as either 'progressive' or as 'conservative'. The terms may change over time, but WE understand what is going on. This will become clearer to many who are not understanding the situation yet. This is in some ways similar to the separate but equal concept that was tried in the USA in the past.
I want to be a part of making America Great(er) again.

Blogger Michael Maier June 23, 2018 7:19 PM  

DonReynolds wrote:ar10308 wrote:I'd say that restuarant probably needs an IRS audit, as well as a visit by whichever health inspection agency inspects food prep and restaurant equipment. And a visit from ICE to make sure all kitchen staff are US Citizens.

Good suggestions. But in the meantime, I suspect the other owners of the restaurant are beating the fool about the head and shoulders with whatever happens to be handy. She has single-handedly caused a problem that will cost them a great deal of their wealth and income and they have every reason to be somewhat unhappy.


The loudmouth owners puts pics of her "man" and son wearing pussy hats on Twatter. I doubt they're going to be surprised. I wouldn't bet against them being cut from the same cloth.

Blogger Matt June 23, 2018 7:22 PM  

Fee-fees? Such unlikeable people.

Blogger DonReynolds June 23, 2018 7:24 PM  

Probably, the Red Hen has accounts and flooring and equipment loans at the local banks. No doubt, the bankers will be reviewing those accounts Monday morning to see if they are still confident the money will be paid or whether they need to reduce the amounts owed in light of this event. Any banker should act quickly to protect receivables....while they still have cash in their pocket. Later, they may be unable to meet their obligations.

Blogger DonReynolds June 23, 2018 7:27 PM  

Every restaurant is heavily dependent on a good relationship with their suppliers....take out supplies, food, spices, cleaning supplies, and the like. Often the deliveries are made on account and paid for 30 days later.
How many of the Red Hen suppliers will resort to cash and carry or COD, starting Monday morning?

Blogger Silent Draco June 23, 2018 7:29 PM  

Lexington, huh?

"Place TWO lemons on the Shrine at high noon, next Sunday.

Then bake me a lemon meringue pie."

The General would silently approve.

I added it to my list of places to not stop at while on trips, and I go through the Valley periodically.

Blogger Dave June 23, 2018 7:42 PM  

Updated OP: Wilkinson is not sure what all the ruckus surrounding Sanders’ visit will mean for her restaurant, but she made it clear that she would do it again. “Absolutely, yes, I would have done the same thing again,” the Red Hen owner said. “We just felt there are moments in time when people need to live their convictions. This appeared to be one.”

I'm 100% confident Wilkinson will object loudly and strenuously when conservative restaurant owners likewise choose to live by their convictions and kick Wilkinson out of their establishments.

Unfortunately, as we all know, there are no conservatives with the balls to do so.

Blogger Matthew McDaniel June 23, 2018 7:46 PM  

‘Red’ Hen? Hmmmm. Sounds like a joint that serves borscht & kvass.

Blogger Arthur Isaac June 23, 2018 7:47 PM  

If this was the 0bama administration the Red Hen would be overdue a complete IRS audit.

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira June 23, 2018 7:57 PM  

SHS is a tough one. Hope she lands more.

Blogger Lazarus June 23, 2018 7:59 PM  

Somebody has to "Do The Right Thing", like Spike Lee endorsed.

Blogger pyrrhus June 23, 2018 8:05 PM  

Always punch back harder, and there is no need to "fight fair."

Blogger Mark Stoval June 23, 2018 8:06 PM  

laissez faire: I recall a time long ago when most people knew what the term "laissez faire" meant. I even remember a time when most folks supported laissez faire. Now, most young folks don't even know what it means, much less support the idea.

The problem with fake-libertarians (I'm looking at you CATO and Reason) is that they don't understand that once the State gets involved then we have to fight for fairness.

If a white woman can be refused service in a public business, can a black woman? Can a Black man? Can an Arab Muslim?

If we can go back to 1950 and a place can refuse service to anyone for any reason then hell yes I am on board. But if only white people may be refused, it is time to load the guns, get the pitchforks (Pat B. reference there), and start taking back our freedoms.


The left seem hell-bent on making VD's case for him. Perhaps the alt-right is inevitable.

Blogger pyrrhus June 23, 2018 8:10 PM  

Women, of course, usually act on emotion, not logic. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why you wouldn't want to make a profit on your enemies, the larger the better....

Blogger Dane June 23, 2018 8:31 PM  

@46 They arent fake libertarians they simply arent libertarians. The Overton window has shifted to where centrist leftists like Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro are considered of the right. Theyre even rewriting history again. We've heard for years how the USSR wasnt real communism, well now the left are insisting unironically that Donald Trump is turning America into the USSR. In twenty years theyll be calling the USSR a far right ideology like they do Fascism and the Nazis.

The left are like children throwing a tantrum and unable to see beyond what they feel and what they want.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 23, 2018 8:35 PM  

pyrrhus wrote:But for the life of me, I can't figure out why you wouldn't want to make a profit on your enemies,

"That Sarah's such a bitch. She thinks that just because she went out with Don that she's queen of the universe or something. And did you hear what she said about Hillary? She's SUCH a bitch.
Stephanie said she wouldn't even talk to her anymore, and you're not going to believe this. Sarah showed up last night at McDonalds, and Stephanie was working the counter. She wouldn't even take her order. Sarah stood there like 15 minutes and finally just walked out.
And now she's going around trying to get Stephanie fired from her job! Can you believe it?!?!?"

Anonymous Anonymous June 23, 2018 8:35 PM  

The (((Intellectual Dark Web))) has spoken on this issue:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/06/23/sarah-huckabee-sanders-and-the-lost-art-of-shunning/

Blogger SidVic June 23, 2018 8:37 PM  

I guess we the new ni@@ers now. Can't even get a seat at the lunch counter.

Blogger Longtime Lurker June 23, 2018 8:40 PM  

@40: "We just felt there are moments in time when when people need to live their convictions. This appeared to be one."

Note the weasel word "appeared" in Wilkinson's statement. Wilkinson isn't as confident about her decision as she would have us believe.

And she's also scared. Bet she didn't expect staff to brag about the incident on social media. Oopsie.

Blogger Doomfinger June 23, 2018 8:40 PM  

In this particular case what are your orders? Is it wrong to write a review stating "I'm not welcome here"?

Blogger DonReynolds June 23, 2018 8:41 PM  

Lazarus wrote:Somebody has to "Do The Right Thing", like Spike Lee endorsed.

"The Right Thing" is always a matter of opinion and by no means does everyone agree on what "The Right Thing" happens to be. But I am absolutely certain, she and Spike are not going to like it when many other people do what they believe is "The Right Thing".

Blogger Crew June 23, 2018 8:43 PM  

Yes, somebody has to do the right thing, like punish the restaurant for their egregious bias.

Blogger DJT June 23, 2018 8:50 PM  

BAKE
THE
CAKE

Blogger DonReynolds June 23, 2018 8:51 PM  

How many times does a person have to spit in your eye and slap your face before they get a black eye and a split lip?

Blogger Dane June 23, 2018 8:52 PM  

The owner is Meryl Streeps cousin

I wonder if it wasnt Meryl's Deniro moment by proxy

On behalf of my hometown of Lexington, I want to apologize for the rudeness of one liberal New York transplant (who also happens to be Meryl Streep's cousin). We hope you will come back and enjoy our area's true southern hospitality. https://t.co/CZ5Coc6Uuq

Anonymous Anonymous June 23, 2018 8:53 PM  

“The owner is Meryl Streeps cousin”

Hmmm... so this might be a pizza establishment.

Blogger Mark Stoval June 23, 2018 9:04 PM  

@57 DonReynolds

"How many times does a person have to spit in your eye and slap your face before they get a black eye and a split lip?"

Excellent question Don. Excellent.

I have noticed in my long life that most people are afraid of physical confrontation. Not all, of course, but most. Perhaps it is the times we live in. Perhaps it is raising little boys like they were girls. (safety first!!!)

And if you are afraid, what good are you in the war coming around the bend? And it is coming. When? I don't know, but I hope it is before we are outnumbered 2 to 1.

Blogger DonReynolds June 23, 2018 9:10 PM  

Mark Stoval wrote:@57 DonReynolds

"How many times does a person have to spit in your eye and slap your face before they get a black eye and a split lip?"

Excellent question Don. Excellent.

I have noticed in my long life that most people are afraid of physical confrontation. Not all, of course, but most. Perhaps it is the times we live in. Perhaps it is raising little boys like they were girls. (safety first!!!)

And if you are afraid, what good are you in the war coming around the bend? And it is coming. When? I don't know, but I hope it is before we are outnumbered 2 to 1.



Thanks Mark. No doubt you are fine fellow.

General Lee had to constantly remind his officers that it was not numbers that win battles, even as he demonstrated that fact through much of the civil war. I will gladly take 2 to 1 or worse. It just means there are plenty of targets and plenty of scalps.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 23, 2018 10:04 PM  

Savage, and some guys with no legs got fed some damn good food.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkY7KO7BTEK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=web5mtwrxzxk

Blogger Durandel June 23, 2018 10:06 PM  

Google Maps has disabled posting reviews for The Red Hen in VA. Yelp has an "Active Cleanup Alert" on the page for The Red Hen where they claim to be unbiased but they are deleting all reviews that they deem are related to the news.

Libtards always protect their own.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( "an entirely disconnected spew of word vomit" ) June 23, 2018 10:07 PM  

Andrew Kirell (@AndrewKirell
Very big and respectful of SHS to openly name and shame the restaurant—knowing full well what targeting people will now do—because she got her fee-fees hurt.


you notice that they know FULL WELL what they're doing to places like Memories Pizza and the Christian baker.

they demand our absolute destruction.

why should we not likewise demand theirs?

Blogger lowercaseb June 23, 2018 10:12 PM  

Step One: Get Woke!

I can't wait till they find out what step two is...

Blogger tuberman June 23, 2018 10:15 PM  

How many Starbucks are closing doors?!

The next thing is attacking all Trump supporters, and not Trump himself. Trying to murder a congress candidate on Trumps side, attacking ICE officers, trying to get us mad so they can accuse all Trump people of Terrorism. In fact, the lie is that this owner has had multiple death threats,n when just doxing and bad reviews is what's happening.


Are they Desperate Much? Will the projected June 30th Antifa riots happen, and how many will show up? Are the police ready to stop "standing down?"Stay tuned.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 23, 2018 10:20 PM  

We'll be there on June 30th.

Blogger Rick June 23, 2018 10:26 PM  

Sarah always punches back. Hard. And daily. She’s earned the respect of the Deplorables and so now can graciously be the better lady while she lets the Deplorables decide how they want to handle it as they see fit. She trusts them to do the right thing. Much can be done peacefully and fairly.
That gay couple wanted to make an example of that bakery.
We get it.

Blogger Crew June 23, 2018 10:33 PM  

The Gateway Pundit days:

If America falls the West will fall

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/turning-point-usas-charlie-kirk-and-candace-owens-on-midterm-elections-if-america-falls-the-west-will-fall/

However, that is not how I see it. Things are changing in Europe ...

Blogger Lazarus June 23, 2018 10:42 PM  

Durandel wrote:Google Maps has disabled posting reviews for The Red Hen in VA. Yelp has an "Active Cleanup Alert" on the page for The Red Hen where they claim to be unbiased but they are deleting all reviews that they deem are related to the news.

Libtards always protect their own.


How will delete the brick through the window? (BLM option)

Lefties take it to the streets. Learn how to function outside mom's basement

Blogger cyrus83 June 23, 2018 10:49 PM  

Unless Red Hen already has a mostly hard left clientele from Washington & Lee, the owner has more or less signed her business's death warrant. The left is incredibly good at swarming tactics and maintaining group unity and loyalty to the cause, but it does not extend that loyalty to its soldiers.

Wilkinson will be forgotten by the left within days, and few of them will make an effort to patronize her restaurant. The restaurant business is tough as it is, most places don't have the margin to gratuitously piss on more than half their potential customer base. Lexington is in a rural Trump county that voted for the man 61 - 32, not the left-friendly confines ringing the DC swampland.

Blogger c0pperheaded June 23, 2018 11:23 PM  

Beat part of thos story is that my wife is the very definition of a normie. This story pissed her off.

Blogger c0pperheaded June 23, 2018 11:26 PM  

Typos are dorectly proportional to Wild Turkey in blood atream

Blogger Welsh Woodsman June 23, 2018 11:33 PM  

Washington & Lee still tends to lean very conservative. Maybe a bit more liberal than in the past, but not nearly as bad as most colleges.
So...the little Red Hen may no longer be laying any golden eggs.

Blogger FP June 23, 2018 11:46 PM  

@52 "And she's also scared. Bet she didn't expect staff to brag about the incident on social media. Oopsie."

Of course not, she was thinking with her pussy hat.

Blogger Lazarus June 23, 2018 11:52 PM  

Owner is Meryl Streep's cousin, according to some sources.

Burn it down.

Hire some Dindus.. They get a free pass on burnin sh*t.

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 23, 2018 11:54 PM  

The owner of that restaurant needs to shut up and bake the damned cake.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( "an entirely disconnected spew of word vomit" ) June 23, 2018 11:54 PM  

The Red Hen markets itself as "localvore American fare".

pretentious hipsters need to get the fuck out of rural Virginia and hie themselves back to NewYorkShitty or GayBay where they belong.

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey June 24, 2018 12:08 AM  

Again, the recent SCOTUS decision about the gay wedding cakes isn't something to cheer about. Upon Trump's election the Left discovered a need to shame and persecute Trumpsters for being. The Left required a free hand to disassociate and shame, and they got it. SCOTUS left the door open so it could, and will be, closed when that's optimal. Who is under any illusion anymore after the Obamacare ruling the gay marriage ruling, and the wet team on Scalia that the Court isn't thoroughly compromised? SCOTUS is an open adversary of the US Constitution these days. Ginsburg has been caught on record openly disavowing it when she was sent by Obama to Egypt to advise the Muslim Brotherhood.

And also, again, what these bastards in Lexington, VA have done is quite sinful. They proved themselves not just to be incompetent or hapless hosts, such as Basil Fawlty, but rather to be malign and hostile hosts. The innkeeper in question announced herself as an open enemy of her welcomed guests, in surprise. I utterly condemn her for her sinful action, as if that meant anything.

Somebody's watching who has more power than me.







Blogger VFM #7634 June 24, 2018 12:15 AM  

"Red Hen" = "communist female", I take it.

Blogger Ken Prescott June 24, 2018 12:17 AM  

Y'know, I think that place might be a COMPOUND. And they might have untaxed automatic weapons there. Anyone got the phone number for the BATFE snitch line?

Blogger tz June 24, 2018 12:30 AM  

Someone should ask the owner's Farmer suppliers why they are willing to help a bigot.

When it goes bankrupt, we should crowdfund a Chick-fil-a to replace it.

Blogger tz June 24, 2018 12:42 AM  

The left is going to ignite a civil war. So far no one has died, but there have been injuries, and this is the kind of thing that just makes it worse.

There will be responses, but this is why SJWs ruin everything. Things like scifi conventions and opensource projects were about merit, then they had to virtue signal and purge anyone to the right.

When the right starts to seriously punch back the left will be in a bad position.

It is happening faster than I expected, but the remnants of civility are dead.

There will be a surge of lefty virtue signaling to the red hen tomorrow, but some equal right pushback. And a bit over the next week. But they are likely to lose their regular customers over the situation.

Blogger Freddy June 24, 2018 1:09 AM  

OT, going viral. The entire world is a geoengineered stage.

https://youtu.be/jHbWi0e0cnk

Blogger Don't Call Me Len June 24, 2018 2:00 AM  

@52 And she's also scared. Bet she didn't expect staff to brag about the incident on social media. Oopsie.

She's trying to shift the blame to her gay waitstaff, too.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-23/restaurant-owner-who-booted-sanders-says-gay-employees-too-triggered-wh-press

Blogger DonReynolds June 24, 2018 3:19 AM  

tz wrote:When it goes bankrupt, we should crowdfund a Chick-fil-a to replace it.

Very good, tz. I like it.

tz wrote:There will be a surge of lefty virtue signaling to the red hen tomorrow, but some equal right pushback. And a bit over the next week. But they are likely to lose their regular customers over the situation.



The Red Hen does not seem to appreciate the situation. For the momentary gloat of having kicked out the White House Press Secretary....because she works for the President....the Red Hen will be subject to pressure every day for what will seem like the rest of their life.

There are people who will not tire of the chase, never get bored, never run out of more ideas, all of which will cost the Red Hen until they close...and then some. That little brief history is going to put them on a very bad shitlist. Many will want to get in their own kick.

Blogger het1 June 24, 2018 3:36 AM  

Rename Red Hen into Blue Hen

Blogger VD June 24, 2018 4:28 AM  

If America falls the West will fall

Translation: idiot Americans who know nothing about the rest of the world think America is the West.

It's not. It's just an outpost.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 24, 2018 4:37 AM  

So I guess Hispanic kids week is over and transgender week has begun, yay democracy

Blogger David Power June 24, 2018 5:33 AM  

Waiter waiter, there's an undocumented fly in my soup.

How do you know it's undocumented sir?

Because it's just been swatted!

MAGA

Blogger Zander Stander June 24, 2018 6:05 AM  

So you just walk into the Red Hen like Wendy's? No, you have to make a reservation. How many people named Sarah Sanders? Let her show up, then we very publicly show her the door. This is most likely how it went down.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener June 24, 2018 6:19 AM  

The prank calls from /pol alone are going to be enough to ruin the place.

Blogger Dire Badger June 24, 2018 9:08 AM  

I do not know what will be worse for this business....
Right wingers boycotting it, or lefty hippies showing their 'solidarity' by stinking up the place, taking up booths, and not spending any money.

Blogger CynicalMan June 24, 2018 9:21 AM  

Nice restaurant you have there, it would be a shame...

Blogger Dire Badger June 24, 2018 9:27 AM  

If America Falls the Far east is a lot more likely to fall than Europe.

That being said, however, the EU cannot afford to field it's own army. America falls, the European leftists go into free fall faster than Pinochet's enemies.

Of course, the UK will be in bad shape, but there's some question as to whether it's not part of the far east now.


I don't want the US to Fall... but If we withdrew from Europe completely, we would be doing them a huge favor in the long run.

Blogger Thucydides June 24, 2018 10:02 AM  

I like the idea of indirectly attacking by making bankers review their finances, getting suppliers to demand payment up front and other fallout behaviours.

And with some creativity, many of these could be applied against many other leftist small business. Target the right ones and you disrupt the business ecosystem over a large area. Small business really cannot absorb extra charges and friction, and if they fail the larger business they support or service will begin to have difficulties as well. Cracking the networks of finance could be the "killer app" we need to hit them from an unexpected direction: Marvel not getting ink or Disney not getting food delivered to their parks (unrealistic examples, but work farther down the network where we could get traction).

Something th think about

Blogger Rick June 24, 2018 10:22 AM  

I’ve been an employee half my career and a small business employer the other half. It’s difficult running a small business especially. You often don’t have the formal background you need but you learn as you go along and you make mistakes, hopefully small ones, and hopefully overcome them.

Having been on both side of the table, I tend to give passes to business owners because there are so many forces working against you. Including if not especially employees (as odd as that is) since every normal person wants a job but so many hold their employers in contempt and in mistrust for no reason except their position. Boo hoo, I know, been there. However, this is nonetheless called envy.
Anyway, our culture and institutions of lower learning raise it seems only employees but no one seems to realize they need employers. Why don’t we teach and encourage kids to be employers and how to do it?
So I give extra points to small businesses normally, even to Red Hen a little because at least they’re employing people.
But this crap of attacking AND DESTROYING businesses (especially small ones) needs to stop. So if this Red Hen needs to be the perfect example, I say so be it. I sense no remorse there anyway.

Blogger James Dixon June 24, 2018 10:49 AM  

> Someone should ask the owner's Farmer suppliers why they are willing to help a bigot.

Oh, I'm sure they're already aware of the fact. And the non-converged ones will be taking appropriate steps. It's so convenient that she lists them on their menu.

Blogger James Dixon June 24, 2018 10:55 AM  

> Translation: idiot Americans who know nothing about the rest of the world think America is the West.

Yeah, that was my reaction, and I'm an American.

> So you just walk into the Red Hen like Wendy's? No, you have to make a reservation.

That's highly unlikely. They take reservations, but I doubt one is required unless you want to be seated immediately.

> But this crap of attacking AND DESTROYING businesses (especially small ones) needs to stop. So if this Red Hen needs to be the perfect example, I say so be it. I sense no remorse there anyway.

As Vox noted, it's called a reprisal.

Blogger Rick June 24, 2018 11:12 AM  

James — leftism is not merely a mental disorder, that’s just the result, on the way there it’s a religion. It even has sacrificial lambs.

Blogger DonReynolds June 24, 2018 11:13 AM  

Rick wrote:Why don’t we teach and encourage kids to be employers and how to do it?

Some schools still do and there has been a very good entity that promotes it. It used to be more common but it may still be in your local schools. It is called Junior Achievement. The national org provides the teaching materials and the projects to teach enterprise.

I have tried and failed completely to get the local Chambers of Commerce to take an interest in Junior Achievement in the past, but you may be more persuasive.

Blogger DonReynolds June 24, 2018 11:21 AM  

Dire Badger wrote:I do not know what will be worse for this business....

Right wingers boycotting it, or lefty hippies showing their 'solidarity' by stinking up the place, taking up booths, and not spending any money.


I would suggest something that can be effective, without harming anyone. This owner is from New York, cousin of Meryl Streep, transplanted carpetbagger in Virginia, so I would use something immediately recognizable....to her. A steady supply of bedbugs would probably do the trick. New York has been a major exporter of bedbugs to the rest of the country, perhaps it would be appropriate to return some of them. They cost nothing to collect and deliver. You would not want to keep them anyway.

Blogger Avalanche June 24, 2018 12:41 PM  

@28 "... I'm not baking it because you're a Democrat. And we all agree that is perfectly fine. Sorry."

"that is perfectly fine. NOT Sorry."

There. FIFY.

Blogger Avalanche June 24, 2018 12:44 PM  

@38 "How many of the Red Hen suppliers will resort to cash and carry or COD, starting Monday morning?"

And how can we help to encourage them?!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 24, 2018 1:12 PM  

It's too bad Stephanie. I'm a Trump supporter. I never realized you didn't want to do business with people like me."

Blogger CynicalMan June 24, 2018 1:37 PM  

Seriously these people should be allowed to refuse service to anyone they want and for whatever their reason, as should the baker, the white supremacist, etc.. There should be no forced association. Unfortunately that is not how the hypocritical left sees it or how they practice their own form of discrimination.

Blogger VD June 24, 2018 1:45 PM  

Seriously these people should be allowed to refuse service to anyone they want and for whatever their reason, as should the baker, the white supremacist, etc.. There should be no forced association. Unfortunately that is not how the hypocritical left sees it or how they practice their own form of discrimination.

Who gives a damn what should be? We'd all like to have a pony and a 100-inch flatscreen too. Stop conservaclucking and deal with the world as it is.

Blogger Rick June 24, 2018 2:11 PM  

A leftist would never put anything in your food. They would never do that.

Blogger Dave June 24, 2018 3:20 PM  

conservaclucking

Hmm, clucking...do we ever get to hear what happened to your chickens that were forced to go free range by the foxes. I think the foxes knocked out the power to your abode which abruptly cut short the Darkstream that night.

Also, with Spacebunny not presently on twitter, how are we to ever know if she convinced you of her need to purchase a nail gun to aid her in building the Ft. Knox if chicken coops?

Blogger CoolHand June 24, 2018 8:04 PM  

@109 Nailguns are dangerous.

Zerohedge told me so.

Blogger wahr01 June 24, 2018 9:51 PM  

They're doing a very good job of burying it, but word is quietly spreading that a democrat jury just let off 5 antifa goons in an open and shut case in Berkeley.

It's beginning. As this practice spreads people will turn to vigilante action to defend themselves.

Blogger Anonymous June 25, 2018 12:05 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Peter Gent June 25, 2018 8:10 AM  

Mark Stoval wrote:@57 DonReynolds

"How many times does a person have to spit in your eye and slap your face before they get a black eye and a split lip?"

Excellent question Don. Excellent.

I have noticed in my long life that most people are afraid of physical confrontation. Not all, of course, but most. Perhaps it is the times we live in. Perhaps it is raising little boys like they were girls. (safety first!!!)

And if you are afraid, what good are you in the war coming around the bend? And it is coming. When? I don't know, but I hope it is before we are outnumbered 2 to 1.



Well one thing to consider is the total number of guns in the U.S. and who owns them. This ZeroHedge article talks abut us have 40% of the world's civilian-owned weapons.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 25, 2018 10:38 AM  

@47

"Women, of course, usually act on emotion, not logic. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why you wouldn't want to make a profit on your enemies, the larger the better...."

Because Wilkonson is the type who is stupid enough to think that her side has already won, even though her side has only 1/4 of Governorships, 1/3 of the statehouses, is a minority in both houses of Congress, and doesn't have the Whitehouse.

But none of that matters, because She doesn't know ANYONE who voted for Trump.

Blogger James Dixon June 25, 2018 12:49 PM  

Their webpage is now a paragraph about ED. :) Well, they asked for it. I wonder how many of those local suppliers they will still have by the end of the week.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 25, 2018 1:50 PM  

@111

"They're doing a very good job of burying it, but word is quietly spreading that a democrat jury just let off 5 antifa goons in an open and shut case in Berkeley.

It's beginning. As this practice spreads people will turn to vigilante action to defend themselves."

Lefties are bragging about it already.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 25, 2018 1:51 PM  

@113

"
Well one thing to consider is the total number of guns in the U.S. and who owns them. This ZeroHedge article talks abut us have 40% of the world's civilian-owned weapons."

The deer hunters in Michigan alone constitute the 4th largest armed force on the planet.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 25, 2018 2:10 PM  

No. You are misreading SHS. She is a woman,who has always had to struggle with her weight,all while in the public eye. Along with having a controversial father, and being a devout Christian, she had two choices-either be completely private or just go headlong into the lion's den and mix it up with them.
She's not a woman who may have nearly killed one of her own children before, she's a woman that WOULD kill you in a heartbeat, to save one of her children.
Never mess with a Southern woman who has to wear a girdle and is a good shot. We have very limited patience for BS.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 25, 2018 2:25 PM  

Everyone likes to think they operate on logic, but the truth is, we don't. We all operate on emotion. Some people more than others. Smart people are able to rationalize their emotions and keep them in check to a larger degree, I think.
Women not only act emotionally, we act impulsively. Add that to the in-born nature we have to "save" people we think are in need, or just weak in general.
These traits have been weaponized against the West.
Personally, I think the Saudis were stupid to allow women to drive as well as the Iranians to allow women to remove their head coverings.
I even feel pity for the Norks. If they end up reunited with the South, it won't be long until they'll have whores, trannies, gay boy bands, and McDonald's on every corner.
For whatever gains they get, there's going to be a lot that will be lost.

tl;dr women should never be in charge of anything except households and child-rearing.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 25, 2018 3:18 PM  

Peter Gent wrote:This ZeroHedge article talks abut us have 40% of the world's civilian-owned weapons.

The article says that there are only 121 guns per hundred persons. Some of you slackers need to buy a lot more guns!

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts