ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Trying to create a martyr

If the UK Home Office is successful in getting Tommy Robinson killed in prison, I suspect they may be more than a little surprised at the consequences.
U.K. officials have moved political prisoner Tommy Robinson from the safety of Hull prison, where he was serving out a 13-month sentence, to Onley, near Birmingham. The move, which happened on June 12, effectively hurls Robinson into what supporters say is certain death.

Onley, a notoriously violent prison, is overrun by Muslim gangs and has a reputation for riots. A colleague of Robinson told InfoWars Robinson estimated the wing of his new cell was about 70 per cent Muslim.

InfoWars’ Paul Joseph Watson tweeted inmates were banging on Robinson’s cell all night chanting death threats. According to a press release, Robinson’s family confirms he has received numerous death threats from Muslim inmates who object to Robinson’s critique of radical Islam.

They’ve also reported he is sleeping in an unheated cell that has nothing but a thin mattress. The family believes the abrupt move, which happened without warning, was intended to disrupt a new legal appeal being put together in his defense.
This appears to be war by judiciary. If the UK authorities are willing to go this far - and the death of Kevin Creehan suggests that they may be - the British people are going to have to accept that they have entered glorious times and respond accordingly.

Labels: ,

197 Comments:

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 14, 2018 4:22 AM  

These people are STUPID.

I for one, welcome our next round of crusades, and may those-who-open-gates be placed as a meatshield in front of them.

Blogger Rhys June 14, 2018 4:33 AM  

I expect it will almost certainly be ruled a suicide, but nobody will be buying it. I just pray this will be enough to make the Englishmen angry enough to fight back.

Blogger tublecane June 14, 2018 4:36 AM  

Inmates like to get a rep off killing celebrities, don't they? I mean, if they're the right kind.

Jeffrey Dahmer was. I think the guy who did him in said Dahmer came into him, which of course is possible. But he probably just wanted to be the Guy Who Killed Dahmer.

Add in the racial and political angles, and any competent authority would be stupid not to keep him segregated.

Blogger tublecane June 14, 2018 4:37 AM  

@3- Correction: that's came on to him, not into him.

Blogger Nostromo June 14, 2018 4:38 AM  

Damn!! Londonistan will burn, and the elites will have no idea why. Good thing all the good think people will be guarded by men with guns.

Blogger Alt-philosophy June 14, 2018 4:58 AM  

There is a German Saying from World War II. The Germans felt betrayed in their efforts against Communism.
'Gott, strafe England!'
(God, punish England!)
And he punishes them well.



Blogger Vaughan Williams June 14, 2018 5:02 AM  

Perfidious Albion is numbered. It will shortly cease to exist. To any righteous among the English, I draw a parallel. Netanyahu keeps encouraging Jews to come home to Israel. To the English, I say, come out. Leave. Your lives are at stake. For more information on this, read the prophecies of Nicolas van Rensburg, who died in 1926 but prophesied accurately about WWII, Nelson Mandela, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump. He had a lot to say about WWIII as well.

Blogger Phillip George June 14, 2018 5:06 AM  

Geert Wilders for King of England.
The current regime is unsustainable.

Blogger Teleros June 14, 2018 5:07 AM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:These people are STUPID.

This. So much this.

If they had any clue they'd put him in cotton wool and see to it that he gets through his prison sentence in tip-top shape. But they're so delusional, and/or safely ensconced in their own little bubble, that they really have no idea they're playing with fire.

Blogger Phillip George June 14, 2018 5:08 AM  

@7. I was just thinking the same thing. A government in exile.

Blogger N Matheson June 14, 2018 5:13 AM  

Unheated cell?....It's June and he's in prison.

Blogger Wolfman at Large June 14, 2018 5:18 AM  

Waving the bloody shirt is a tried and true tradition.

It's just not something I want to be thinking about.

Blogger Matt June 14, 2018 5:32 AM  

They're not stupid. They're evil.

Blogger Ergo June 14, 2018 5:35 AM  

Hubris.

I've always thought arrogance was a good indicator of stupidity; a misunderstanding of one's limitations and ultimate insignificance in the world.

I also used to wonder how the constant wars and conflicts in Europe could have gone on for so many centuries, but rulers such as these certainly have a knack for provocation.

Blogger wreckage June 14, 2018 5:53 AM  

Not to mention the child martyrs created by Rotherham, Telford and Lancashire, with rumours that Glasgow was another epicenter of Marxist-globalist enabled abuse.

If someone wants to argue about the abusiveness of the UK government to its native population, first bring up Rotherham. Give them time to research it. When they're done, bring the subject up again, and get them to look into Telford. When they've recovered from that, bring up Lancashire.

The rot is breathtaking in its spread.

Blogger Cloudbuster June 14, 2018 6:06 AM  

Both could be true.

Blogger Lovekraft June 14, 2018 6:06 AM  

Isn't this basically the type of event that requires either paramilitary action or Special Forces extraction?

Blogger Cloudbuster June 14, 2018 6:07 AM  

Whites are still a vast majority in the UK. They simply need to rise up, not flee.

Blogger Lovekraft June 14, 2018 6:09 AM  

I'm not an expert on British history, so someone may be able to help me out. But I keep seeing Cromwell's name crop up. Is he one of those leaders who indulged/went against God and the nation is the way it presently is because of it?

And does this extend to the Royal Family? Do they have legitimacy or are they squatters?

Blogger Duke Norfolk June 14, 2018 6:15 AM  

Rhys wrote:I just pray this will be enough to make the Englishmen angry enough to fight back.

Yes. I hope and pray that his death will have some real meaning by sparking the British into action.

It's gut wrenching to think about what he's going through. He's being thrown to the vicious dogs. Just awful.

Blogger Mark Stoval June 14, 2018 6:22 AM  

Somebody correct me if I have this wrong please.

As I understand it, we have a fellow standing outside the courthouse live streaming his opinion about what is going on inside.

Inside there are Muslims on trial for raping and pimping children in large numbers for years. Most suspect the bad guys will get a light sentence. Some suspect that they worked in concert with government officials.

The guy outside giving his opinion and telling what little he knows was sent to prison where the court hoped he would be tortured and killed.

This is George Orwell territory.

Do I have this right?

Blogger Amy June 14, 2018 6:28 AM  

@ 21

Pretty much.

“They” say Robinson violated the rights of the accused to get a fair trial, that’s why his suspended sentence was enacted. Then they move him to a violent gen pop prison that’s majority Muslim. If he gets killed they can claim innocence, but this is murder by state. A death sentence.

Blogger VD June 14, 2018 6:30 AM  

It's gut wrenching to think about what he's going through. He's being thrown to the vicious dogs. Just awful.

This is why it is futile to rely on talk and protest once the rules change and they demonstrate their willingness to kill those who remain peaceful. At present, it appears the UK authorities are trying to kill people like Tommy Robinson without admitting their responsibility for doing so.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 14, 2018 6:30 AM  

Other way around. He was a protestant and a warrior, and one of the major things leading to the end of the monarchic system.

I mention protestant because the Catholics really, really won't like him.

Blogger VD June 14, 2018 6:32 AM  

If he gets killed they can claim innocence, but this is murder by state.

They can try. It will be up to the British people to accept or reject that claim.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 14, 2018 6:33 AM  

With regard to Oliver Cromwell.

Blogger Amy June 14, 2018 6:34 AM  

The Muslims are mercs brought in to do the dirty work.

But what else is new. Whether murdering dissident citizens in prison or abusing wayward young female citizens, the mercs keep everyone fearful and in line while collecting nice gov paychecks...er, welfare.

This isn’t just happening in Britain.

Blogger tublecane June 14, 2018 6:44 AM  

@19- Cromwell was a Puritan, of the type that eventually helped found this country. He was a revolutionary and took part in regicide, but did not unleash unholy terror as happened in the following century in France. There were much more radical elements abroad at the time, such as the Levellers and Diggers, back to whom much destructive leftism could perhaps be traced.

Obviously, Cromwell impacted English history bigly: won the civil war, led the New Model Army, served as head of their first Republic, pacified Ireland. Or, if you're Irish, brought the devil to the Emerald Isle. However, I wouldn't say he determined the future fate of the country.

There was a restoration after his death. The Whig takeover following the "Glorious" Revolution is perhaps more meaningful.

Fun fact: I remember my father asking me about how England ever became democratic back when he was watching the HBO John Adams miniseries. This was a guy who took history classes in college, mind you. I didn't know exactly what to tell him, and started with Cromwell and Charles losing his head. Because it is seminal. Because it was convenient.

Dad professed to never have heard of an English king getting the Louis XVIth treatment. (I never know what history normal people know.) So I showed him the Richard Harris movie Cromwell, and he enjoyed himself.

Blogger Teleros June 14, 2018 6:49 AM  

Vaughan Williams wrote:Perfidious Albion is numbered. It will shortly cease to exist. To any righteous among the English, I draw a parallel. Netanyahu keeps encouraging Jews to come home to Israel. To the English, I say, come out. Leave. Your lives are at stake.

Kindly sod off, shill. The Alt-Right is inevitable, the Alt-Right will win, and Europe, including the UK, will be white and Christian again.



Lovekraft wrote:I'm not an expert on British history, so someone may be able to help me out. But I keep seeing Cromwell's name crop up. Is he one of those leaders who indulged/went against God and the nation is the way it presently is because of it?

He was head of the Roundheads (Parliament) vs the Cavaliers (Royalists) in the English Civil War, had Charles I executed, and became "Lord Protector". Supposed to have let the Jews back in, though it doesn't look like this bit actually happened.



Mark Stoval wrote:As I understand it, we have a fellow standing outside the courthouse live streaming his opinion about what is going on inside.

What got Tommy Robinson in hot water was the fact that the trial was ongoing whilst he was reporting on it, and that this could prejudice the outcome of the trial. I assume he's technically in the wrong over this, but the idea that the jurors etc will be swayed by his live-streaming... yeah, not likely.

It was clear as soon as he was locked up that there was something different in the air. You could see it on /pol/ and such, a lot more anger than usual. If my government wants to make a martyr out of him, more fool them.

Blogger JACIII June 14, 2018 6:50 AM  

The British are down with an overbearing state and they are emotionally invested in the institutions that are being weaponized for use against them. It will require a lot more oxen gored to stir them.

The English are stranger than they first appear.

Blogger Phillip George June 14, 2018 6:50 AM  

The Queen can sack the executive/ dissolve the parliament in any split second she lacks confidence in their performance. The failure of the executive to honour the social contract of the Brexit Vote and the failure to defend the virginity of children; either genital mutilation or rape......
silence is complicity.
All moral authority is voided in abdication of responsibility...

Geert Wilders for King.

Blogger weka June 14, 2018 6:52 AM  

Anyone as effective as Cromwell is still hated by his enemies, and his name used to scare children and rouse the rapparree. What people forget is that the English were just as passionate, but more efficient. If this blows up, London will burn. Again. The English have a history of rebellion.

Pogues version: https://youtu.be/n-y2ox2HPnc

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 14, 2018 6:57 AM  

"London will burn. Again."

They seem to like the bright orange lighting enough to repeat it. A lot.

Blogger tublecane June 14, 2018 7:01 AM  

@19- About English royal lineage, I'm no expert. Elizabeth II is supposed to be descended from Alfred the Great. There have been breaks, but Cromwell did not cause one. He and his son represented a brief "time out," if you will.

Charles II, son of the beheaded Charles I, took over after the restoration of the monarchy, so there was no real break there. The House of Stuart continued to rule until it was superseded by the the ascension of William of Orange (of William and Mary fame) with the Glorious Revolution. That is the last major interruption of which I'm aware.

It led briefly to civil war, of course. Bonnie Prince Charlie Stuart, the Battle of Culloden, and all that. If you're a Jacobean, you probably think Liz is a squatter.

Blogger Stilicho June 14, 2018 7:04 AM  

@31, well, you could do worse than importing a Dutchman to be king. Again.

Blogger tublecane June 14, 2018 7:06 AM  

@29- What Robinson did would be considered constitutionally-protected journalism over here. In the Mother Country, he violated a court order preventing him from reporting live because it was deemed "disturbing the peace" ex officio.

Apparently they so fear backlash against the Aloha Snackbars they protect that run-of-the-mill trials must become star chambers.

Blogger MAethelflaed June 14, 2018 7:07 AM  

It seems the authorities are setting up a situation where he will either be killed, or be forced to kill a Muslim assailant in self-defence (Tommy can handle himself in a fight, so this is not impossible), resulting in a life-sentence for a 'hate crime' murder.

The latter outcome would probably be seen as preferable to the powers that be, as it prevents him becoming a martyr and provides 'proof' of him being the hateful violent racist he's always been smeared as.

Blogger Don't Call Me Len June 14, 2018 7:13 AM  

"About English royal lineage, I'm no expert."

They're mostly Krauts.

Blogger wreckage June 14, 2018 7:14 AM  

It's worth noting that Cromwell has always been a folk-hero of the working class. It's only the self-styled superiors that hate him.

Blogger Antony June 14, 2018 7:26 AM  

On the subject of grooming gangs - here is a new vid of a former police detective giving evidence as to cover ups ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_cswFhjkIk&feature=em-uploademail - if the link does not work, it was mirrored on the Quorn News Network channel, and entitled "UK government's cover-up of grooming gangs".

Blogger Thad tuiol June 14, 2018 7:29 AM  

Cromwell was an ass-kicker par excellence. Time and again he beat the king's army in the field,thrashed the Dutch, and he hardly broke a sweat kerb-stompin' the Popish Micks.

Blogger bob kek mando - ( Campaigning to recognize the Democratic voting Rights of Border Collies and Negros ) June 14, 2018 7:30 AM  

VD
if the UK authorities are willing to go this far - and the death of Kevin Creehan suggests that they may be


your demonstration of the White Man Disease ( by assuming that murderous Muslims would murder anyone ) greatly offends my sensibilities.

good DAY, sir.

i say, GOOD DAY!

( but then, every Vox Day is a good day )

Blogger The Kurgan June 14, 2018 7:30 AM  

English cells are cold.

Blogger Othello June 14, 2018 7:32 AM  

“This appears to be war by judiciary.”

And I beheld a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
-‭‭Revelation‬ ‭6:5‬ ‭

Blogger The Kurgan June 14, 2018 7:33 AM  

I’m catholic and I like him just fine

Blogger The Kurgan June 14, 2018 7:35 AM  

We agree my redneck brother

Blogger Bufface June 14, 2018 7:42 AM  

There is a comment on the link article that suggests that the real reason they are moving him is so that they can legally keep him in solitary confinement for more than 30 days and thus protect him. This is an end run around a law that limits solitary confinement as it is considered to be cruelty to keep a person solitary for extended periods of time. I have no idea if this possibility is accurate or not.

Blogger David Power June 14, 2018 7:46 AM  

All the government ever really wanted from Tommy Robinson was for him to be a good citizen, stay asleep and to stop asking awkward questions. He refused and thus must be made an example of.

But before anyone comes on here to say that it was stupid of Robinson to continue to publicly comment on cases that were ruled sub judice and therefore deserves to be imprisoned, let's just be clear on one thing;

The gagging orders that are now being routinely placed on cases involving Muslim Rape gangs, have nothing to do with protecting the child victims, and absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with preventing their trials from being compromised.

Here in Britain we have all seen dozens of high profile rape cases over the past few years and every single one of them was relentlessly covered in minute detail by the press, before, during and after the trials.

So why are these cases being treated so differently from cases sush as the Max Clifford trial, the Rolf Harris trial or the many many trials involving football players that were beamed into our living rooms night after night?

And why, after seeing the recent angry protests, outside Downing Street and elsewhere, is the British government still being so malevolent towards Robinson, when they know full well that if any harm were to come to him while in prison, it would almost certainly spark a wave of very serious public disorder?

The answer is simple; the political establishment fear that if the British public became fully aware of the horrific nature and extent of the violent Muslim gangs that now blight the country, it would expose the utter failure of the mass cheap labour immigration policies they have spent decades imposing on the British people.

They fear that if the British people were ever to become truly aware of the dangerous situation in which they, and their children, have now been placed, it would result in a massive public backlash of civil unrest that would be impossible to control.

A backlash that could see them swept from power and the political landscape of Britain changed forever.

Blogger Daniel Caslaw June 14, 2018 8:04 AM  

David Power wrote:
And why, after seeing the recent angry protests, outside Downing Street and elsewhere, is the British government still being so malevolent towards Robinson, when they know full well that if any harm were to come to him while in prison, it would almost certainly spark a wave of very serious public disorder?


Maybe they actually think they're going to be able to crush that public disorder. They'll certainly try, the question is what they're going to do when they really start lashing out (besides the obvious, i.e. ramping up the arrests of 'hatespeakers').

Blogger Cloom Glue June 14, 2018 8:10 AM  

... they are moving him is so that they can legally keep him in solitary confinement for more than 30 days and thus protect him.

He was jailed on May 25 and moved June 12. That is 18 days, not 30 days. So the commenter probably has to go back.

Blogger mjusiq June 14, 2018 8:22 AM  

As a sad side note on the UK. A sickening and brave testimony canes forward on the so-called grooming gangs and more, Be warned it is truly disturbing and a witness of horrors abd the UK sordid affairs when it comes to immigration and much more. Again. This is very hard to listen to. https://youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o

Blogger Musashi June 14, 2018 8:30 AM  

Find the "official" that made the decision to move Robinson and "deal" with him in a way that everyone will understand.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 14, 2018 8:36 AM  

@52: it doesn't really have to be "that" official, does it? Any of them would do. It doesn't really have to be just one either.

Blogger pyrrhus June 14, 2018 8:48 AM  

@28 Cromwell was a Puritan, a group who were crypto-Jews and sometimes converted to Judaism...He let the Jews back into England in return for unknown amounts of cash, and reportedly even gave them special privileges.

Blogger Cecil Henry June 14, 2018 8:51 AM  

This is the closest thing to a state sanctioned public execution since the gallows were closed in London

Blogger pyrrhus June 14, 2018 8:52 AM  

Tommy Robinson's greatest value may well be to become a martyr of the Islamified police state formerly known as England...It's rather stupid for Theresa May to allow that, but then, she's a very stupid woman.

Blogger S'mon June 14, 2018 8:52 AM  

I would not underestimate the power of media indoctrination. Most middle class Londoners even outside the Inner Party would be quite happy to see Robinson murdered and would say he only has himself to blame. The white working class in London is mostly gone.

Outside the Capitol in the Districts it's less certain, the old people - those least indoctrinated - have generally been kept ignorant by the media non-reporting & miss-reporting. The young have been subject to relentless indoctrination much more sophisticated than anything the USSR managed, while the working class has been systematically demoralised. But there are still people with spirit.

Demoralisation (Convergence) of the Army has begun but I think is still at an early stage, whereas the police forces are in an advanced state of decay.

I can see a path to the fall of the regime following Robinson's murder - if Trump sides with the demonstrators, if Parliament is split (at least the Tory Right refusing to support the regime), if the police crackdown is brutal but ineffective, if the Army won't fire on demonstrators, if enough men are willing to die for what they believe in.

I think it's a slim chance because all the Color Revolution Maidan-type CIA apparatus is likely to be working against us, not for us, and the Anglo-Saxon is not much given to Revolution these past 300 years - but it's possible.

Blogger pdwalker June 14, 2018 8:55 AM  

The pedoelites definitely want anyone making noise about their favorite grooming gangs to be quiet.

They are banking on the English population going back to sleep so they can continue their evil ways.

Meanwhile, the pressure will continue to build and people will continue to get angrier until something gives.

My opinion only.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 8:56 AM  

@Philip George

Geert Wilders is a ZOG puppet. We have enough of them in England already.

Blogger Teleros June 14, 2018 8:58 AM  

S'mon wrote:I think it's a slim chance because all the Color Revolution Maidan-type CIA apparatus is likely to be working against us, not for us, and the Anglo-Saxon is not much given to Revolution these past 300 years - but it's possible.

The last 300 years have been pretty good to us, is why. Granted, the last third of that might have been resting on our laurels (and getting very fat in the process :P ), but you can have a pretty good life just coasting by if your ancestors worked hard enough.

I'm a bit sceptical about how many in the Tory Party might side with the demonstrators - I rather think they would worry about things going too far - but we'll see.

Blogger pyrrhus June 14, 2018 8:58 AM  

@48 Yes, there has never been a ban on reporting of criminal trials, and SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled that the public has a right to know, and such bans are unconstitutional. That's why they sometimes sequester the jury, as in the OJ case...It's also well known that juries don't necessarily pay any attention to such reports in their deliberations....THe "D" notice is strictly a cover up mechanism, generally used only in wartime.

Blogger pnq8787 June 14, 2018 8:59 AM  

Here's a tip for any patriotic Englishmen out there who may see a treasonous official on the street. You always have a weapon you just need the will to use it. Straighten your fingers out firmly pointed straight ahead as if they were sticks. Aim for the traitor's eyes and quickly thrust forward with all your strength. If successful you should feel the thin bones at the back of the eye socket break and your fingers should enter the traitors brain. You have a good chance of killing or grievously injuring the traitor. God bless.

How great would it be if the God Emperor declared the UK a rogue state and implemented sanctions?

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:01 AM  

@Lovekraft

People of a (((certain ethnic commonality))) were expelled from England in 1290.
Cromwell allegedly did a deal to get backing for his revolution with the descendants of those expelled and Cromwell as payback let the plague back into England.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:05 AM  

@Lovekraft

Re the legitimacy of the current British royalty. I'm no expert but the house of Stuart were usurped by Cromwell and his revolution. We also had an imposition of a foreign king in 1688. I believe people who were prior to this, residents of Amsterdam and its (((banking circles))) were behind this also.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 9:07 AM  

Someone has decided that they can easily put down any disorder now, as the elite arrogance has no bounds.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 9:10 AM  

I've always looked at the Puritans as Leftist, just different then the Quaker type Leftists.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:16 AM  

@Amy

The Muslims are merge brought in to do the dirty work.

Yes. But (((who))) had the power to facilitate their entry into Europe/the West.
And when native whites and Muslims kill each other off, (((who))) benefits?

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 9:16 AM  

This may be the one lonely straw that floated into the mass on that poor camel's back.

If so, this will reverberate, not merely in the UK, but all over Europe, and even in the USA, Canada, Australia, and NZ.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:17 AM  

Sorry. Mercs not merge.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:24 AM  

@Phillip George

The queen won't do anything against the real rulers otherwise footage would probably surface of her two sons raping kids with their bestest friends Jimmy Saville and Jeffrey Epstein.

Blogger DonReynolds June 14, 2018 9:27 AM  

Where is Oliver Cromwell when you need him most? History has not forgotten Cromwell. (I had my picture made standing next to his statue outside Westminster Abbey.)

If Tommy Robinson is a dangerous man to the British government, then the entire British population is dangerous. If they continue to stand in front of the Muslims who misbehave in that country, they can expect to hang along with them.

THAT would be justice.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:28 AM  

@Phillip George

Geert Wilders can sort Holland out for his (((masters))). He doesn't belong in England. Like I said, we have enough ZOG puppets already.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 9:28 AM  

Note: In the 1776 Revolution, American irregulars shot Brit officers, which just wasn't done, as Anarchy could be loosed upon the land.

Now we have anarchy/tyranny where the Elites are anarchists above the law (along with their pets, who supply them with young flesh), and the tyranny is for the White Brits who are not elite.

Time to end this semi-caste system. The aristocracy are monsters, and need to be put down like rabid animals.

Blogger DonReynolds June 14, 2018 9:34 AM  

tuberman wrote:Someone has decided that they can easily put down any disorder now, as the elite arrogance has no bounds.

The British Government thought the same thing before the Irish Easter Rebellion of 1916 and they did.
Five years later they lost Ireland forever.
Have they forgotten?

Blogger Dirk Manly June 14, 2018 9:36 AM  

@11

"Unheated cell?....It's June and he's in prison."

London is the same latitude as Hudson's Bay in northern Canada.

To give you an idea... Camp Grayling, in Michigan, is in the lower peninsula, several hundred miles south of Hudson's Bay.

In over 20 years of training at Camp Grayling, I have not once, not even in the middle of July or August, spent a night at Camp Grayling which was not miserably cold at night. By which, I mean I used all of my issued cold-weather gear if I wanted to stay warm, and not wake up at 4 AM shivering and unable to go back to sleep.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:37 AM  

@Tublecane

What they're doing is deliberately ratcheting up tensions to bring about the race/religious war I.e. the Clash of Civilisations. Here's a quote from a 19th century English administrator (from Distant Voices by John Pilger).
"They can be made to hate each other, and thus ensures good governance."

Our (((masters))) have been playing this game for millennia.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 9:40 AM  

English Tom wrote:@Phillip George

Geert Wilders can sort Holland out for his (((masters))). He doesn't belong in England. Like I said, we have enough ZOG puppets already.


You make a lot of claims, backed up with little. Everyone is a Zionist, and that's the same claim that the Alt-Retards use in the USA, except the ones claiming it are often paid by the Bush Family or the SPLC to spread BS.

Who are you? What groups do you represent? What is your agenda? Is Alex Jones in this country another ZOG? Please tell us.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 14, 2018 9:40 AM  

@21

"This is George Orwell territory.

Do I have this right? "


It's beyond Orwell.

It's Franz Kafka territory.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:44 AM  

@C'mon

You mean the (((Tory right))). Over 80% of them are friends of Israel. They'll do whatever their masters want them to do. (Or they'll get their supply of kids stopped).

Blogger Iron Spartan June 14, 2018 9:44 AM  

There are not enough men left in England to make a difference. Tommy will be murdered, and if anyone decides to even speak up about it they will be arrested for hate crimes, or the authorities will just look the other way as the invaders attack those who would speak out with impunity.

They gave up their kitchen knives. Parlament is one sharpened stick away from banning trees.

Britain is lost. I can't see any way that it can stop its decent into the 3rd world. May their death at least serve as a warning to the rest of us.

Blogger dienw June 14, 2018 9:45 AM  

pyrrhus wrote:@28 Cromwell was a Puritan, a group who were crypto-Jews and sometimes converted to Judaism...He let the Jews back into England in return for unknown amounts of cash, and reportedly even gave them special privileges.

Yeah....
That explains why the main office of the Bank of England has a life size statue of him on a tall pillar outside its main entrance; and the chief rabbi of England has a gilded portrait of him in his reading room.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:45 AM  

Sorry. S'mon not C'mon. Autocorrect hey!

Blogger Teleros June 14, 2018 9:47 AM  

English Tom wrote:I'm no expert but the house of Stuart were usurped by Cromwell and his revolution. We also had an imposition of a foreign king in 1688. I believe people who were prior to this, residents of Amsterdam and its (((banking circles))) were behind this also.

The Stuarts were temporarily usurped by Cromwell, but Charles II (who succeeded Cromwell in the Restoration) was a Stuart. James II was overthrown for being a not-so-closet Catholic though, and William & Mary *as co-regnants* came over, Mary being James II's Protestant daughter. Elizabeth II incidentally traces her line back not via Mary, but Elizabeth, a daughter of James I who married into German nobility.

The Stuarts got in due to being related to the Tudors, who in turn got in after uniting the rival houses of York and Lancaster (which themselves diverged from Edward III's children). Edward III was of the Plantagenet dynasty, which came about after the Normans invaded. William the Conqueror claimed the throne on the basis that he was promised it by Harold Godwinson (it wasn't always by bloodline back then), but was also related to Cnut. As Henry I (his son) married into Anglo-Scottish nobility, and as there's an unbroken chain of people from them back to Alfred the Great and forward to Elizabeth II... yeah there's your link. She isn't supposed to be Queen if we just go by birth and ignore things like law and religion, but allowing for things like the occasional Glorious Revolution and a burning desire to avoid Catholics, and assuming no illegitimate kids wrongly inheriting titles & such, she's the legitimate sovereign.

As an interesting aside, particularly given the current topic, I believe that legally, supreme sovereignty in the UK is vested in "the Crown in Parliament under God". Food for thought.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:47 AM  

@Pyrrhus
Re the D notice. Yes. Just like regulation 18B.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:54 AM  

@Tuberman

Check on YouTube: Nick Griffin exposes the EDL. Griffin links Tommys outfit to Frank Gaffney network. Gaffney is a notorious Neocon who has been pushing the Clash of Civilisations for 20 years.
You will find many exposes on Robinson, Alex Jones et al on YouTube. BTW did you know saint Tommy is a convicted fraudster?

Blogger Wild Ape June 14, 2018 9:54 AM  

I watch what happens in the UK because it is always a precursor to what happens in the USA. One can see the workings of the globalists easily when you do. This new effort of Paul Ryan and the GOP push for amnesty is an example of neutering Trump's immigration goals. The EU did the same for the UK when they demanded that the
UK continue its immigrant quota and thwarted Brexit. I expect this tactic of incarcerating patriots will happen here soon. Expect the Soros bunch to kill off those patriots in prison. All we can do for Tommy is show support and pray. The UK is in it for a fight for their existence and so are we.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:55 AM  

@Tuberman

I do not represent nor am I part of any groups. I like to read and observe the world around me.

Blogger APL June 14, 2018 9:55 AM  

OT, but I'd like to post this masterpiece here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcWk640Rjq0


Worth watching at least twice. ( although a bit UK orientated )

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 9:59 AM  

@Tuberman

Did you know saint Tommy has at least four different names be is know by? Who is he really?
Check out on youtube: Joe Owens talking sense. Joe is a veteran British nationalist and he knows how the game is played. He has a lot to say about Tommy and others like him

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 10:01 AM  

The answer is obvious, let's not "you and him fight," as the UK elite is the major problem, and not just the Jews, but all of them. Breivik had the answer. Clean up the Muslims after. The rabid dogs of UK aristocracy put down, forever.

Of course the Tory Right is comped, but it is not just the Jews comping them. Over 70% of the Republicans in the USA were comped ( down to about 60% now). Telling easy truths is what controlled ops people do. But no UK controlled op person would suggest all the elite needs to go.

Why does ET never say this, eh Tom?

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 10:05 AM  

@Tuberman

Tommy like Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson and others are pied pipers. You remember that story? It's not just for kids. Adults can learn a lot about how the world works from this tale.

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 10:22 AM  

@Tuberman

I agree wholeheartedly that the elites (not just jews) need to be eradicated. They serve only themselves. But as others have pointed out before me the (((money power))) rules the world and everything in the public domain is a punch and Judy show of distraction from this fact.

Blogger Greg Hunt June 14, 2018 10:28 AM  

I believe that's the point of Kipling's poem; it takes a lot to stir them, but once done there's no going back.

Blogger eyeslevel June 14, 2018 10:28 AM  

Muslims can't invade by force of arms. They have no navy, air force, industry to speak of. They were LET IN by anti-whites in power, most of whom are white.

This is not about Islam. Non-whites, Muslim or not, are bioweapons used by anti-whites in power to force-blend the native white population out of existence. This is a civil war: normal whites verses white traitors.

Every time you talk about Halal or Hijab you're buying into the respectable conservative narrative that they just have to assimilate (pretend to be white). The problem is not that they don't pretend to act white. The problem is that they are THERE.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 14, 2018 10:29 AM  

So, English Tom, what do YOU suggest the English do to solve the problem?

Other than jack shit?

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 10:33 AM  

There's a lot going on, and it's very complicated, as the Jew/non-Jew Rothschilds, along with the royals, and many other Euro-Aristocrates have made it that way, using and being used by various 3-letterer intel agencies.

The game is not a game, and it IS ABOUT TO END.

There are white hats being signaled in the UK to come out now. Wait, wait and see.

You come off as too much Alt-Retard, and they are the point of the spear for comped controlled ops shills today. You are all despair or Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt. Are you just another tool, knowningly or not? Your over simplistic (Jews behind every hiding post) is exactly the current state of the art shilling Right now. I'll repeat, it's all the elite, everyone who thinks they are born superior (just includes the chosen people, but hardly alone).

In spite of controlled ops, this will roll over.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 10:39 AM  

English Tom,

If you are correct, and AJ, his people, Tommy are completely comped, as you say, it will all come out in the next couple of years, as there are intel agencies that know it all and will take them to task. They know everything, ever phone conversation, everything, and they have the tools to put the data together in incriminating proofs.

Anonymous Anonymous June 14, 2018 10:46 AM  

That was good, APL.  Thanks.

Blogger Musashi June 14, 2018 10:47 AM  

@53

Those that enable, facilitate, and perform these "official" acts should be punished first and worst.

In a very public way, if possible.

Blogger justaguy June 14, 2018 10:49 AM  

England, having the same native and cultural roots as pre-1965 America and having a similar issue with leftist/statist /deny God ideology for over a century is a good example of what America might be in a couple of decades. I see the power of the state with its hold on education and most aspects of information to be too strong to allow an organized rebellion. Put simply, the security state combined with control of the education of our children severely limit the ability of a revolution to organize/grow. Small groups are easily destroyed by lawfare/domestic terrorist actions and propaganda prevents mass dissatisfaction.

As long as "the trains run on time and the masses have their opiates" everything runs fine. The problems comes when reality no longer allow the masses to be satisfied because the absurd policies of the leftist-- i.e Venezuela. However note that Venezuela has not revolted, only a few protests to show suffering. Importing a mercenary force is a new addition to the theory, especially if the mercs have lower thresholds for material goods.

Blogger kurt9 June 14, 2018 10:54 AM  

I don't know if this is fake news or not. If true, the following suggests that Tommy Robinson is indeed being setup to be killed:

http://gbrexit.com/british-news/sajid-javid-tommy-robinson/

The Home Secretary himself is a Muslim. Guys, this is nothing less than the infiltration of a government by 5th columnists. This means that the Brits are already living in "glorious" times, as our host puts it, they need to get with the program and deal with it.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 11:10 AM  

In Australia the whole economy is amazingly so buried in sh*t that there is no hope, and this is the work of mainly Jewish parasite bankers, working with Chinese. There has been 55 years of real estate inflation without a single reset. Just another aspect of NWO elite insanity. This will be harder to pull out of then the UK crap, but the UK elite are in on this too. I believe 7 of 10 of the largest companies in Oz are banks.

The center of Oz had the largest series of tunnels any where in the world to hide the elites from the intended devastation that was to happen to the rest of the world. Hundreds of luxury homes for those people underground. Only Switzerland's tunnels come close.

Hezbolla's tunnels were thorough also. Rats in hide-holes.

Blogger TM Lutas June 14, 2018 11:12 AM  

I can see that crying Havoc and letting loose the dogs of war is popular in this thread. So long as untried peaceful alternatives have not been tried, violence is unlikely to succeed.

1. Come up with an investigatory procedure to investigate the police and publicly do it for each jurisdiction to test their soundness. This should have been started the day after Rotherham broke as news but doing it today is a good runner up choice.
2. Set up an honest, uncompromised information network that provides information to the entire nation. Go hi tech or low tech, it doesn't matter. It needs to have an equivalent reach to the BBC.

Do those two things and you have immeasurably improved the position of the honest residents of the UK. If the police will not be reformed with the politicians openly defending those guilty of violating their oaths, the whole country knowing it should sort things out. Whether it ends up peacefully or not is beyond *my* prediction horizon but you've maximized chances for a good outcome.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 14, 2018 11:15 AM  

English Tom wrote:You will find many exposes on Robinson, Alex Jones et al on YouTube. BTW did you know saint Tommy is a convicted fraudster?

So what? You go to war with the martyrs you have, not the martyrs you want.

Blogger Ceerilan June 14, 2018 11:17 AM  

If Tommy Robinson is killed by Muslims in prison, it will be the fault of the British elite and police. Both the British public and the world know this. A bad public image is the least these people should be afraid of. Once more than one person is murdered for crossing Muslims, the people will catch on that the point is white genocide.

Can it really be effective rhetoric to tar an entire nation as pedophile for the actions of its government? PedoBritain has it coming.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 14, 2018 11:18 AM  

TM Lutas wrote:1. Come up with an investigatory procedure to investigate the police and publicly do it for each jurisdiction to test their soundness.

I'm sure the elites and their police lapdogs will be more than pleased to investigate and clear themselves.

TM Lutas wrote:2. Set up an honest, uncompromised information network that provides information to the entire nation.

Vox has been saying ``build your own platforms'' for quite a while now.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 11:19 AM  

In order to give credit where due, English Tom is correct about a lot, as the parasite bankers in the UK have been part of this for over two hundred years (The City of London within London, for example), and these banks are Jewish run, and they are evil. Money control is a problem, but can be overcome by power control, as money means little if power slips away. Notice how little Soro's money has had effect lately?

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 11:20 AM  

@Tuberman

You are correct as to the complexity of the situation. The intelligence services serve the elite. Colour me cynical but I would be highly surprised if they served the people.

@Dirk Manly

As Vox has pointed out many times, we are dealing with the political cycle. Eventually the wheel will turn and blood will flow. History teaches us this.

Blogger David Power June 14, 2018 11:22 AM  


The best thing you can do for Robinson at this point (if you live outside British jurisdiction) is to write directly to Onley Prison's Governor and let him know that if any harm comes to Tommy Robinson while in his institution you will hold him personally responsible.

Let him know that the world is watching.



Governor, Stephen Ruddy
HM Prison Onley
Willoughby
Rugby, Warwickshire,
United Kingdom
CV23 8AP

Blogger Peter Gent June 14, 2018 11:22 AM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:English Tom wrote:You will find many exposes on Robinson, Alex Jones et al on YouTube. BTW did you know saint Tommy is a convicted fraudster?

So what? You go to war with the martyrs you have, not the martyrs you want.


True. And, who better to see through the official fraud than someone who is an old hand at it, someone who saw the horror beneath the facade and decided to do something about it.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 14, 2018 11:23 AM  

Ceerilan wrote:Can it really be effective rhetoric to tar an entire nation as pedophile for the actions of its government? PedoBritain has it coming.

Up-thread somewhere, someone said that acquiescence is complicity. I think the scandal of the elite pedophiles and their mohammedan baby rapists is too open now for Brits to claim ignorance.

Blogger freddie_mac June 14, 2018 11:23 AM  

@103 TM Lutas
1. Come up with an investigatory procedure to investigate the police and publicly do it for each jurisdiction to test their soundness. This should have been started the day after Rotherham broke as news but doing it today is a good runner up choice.

@1 Azure Amaranthine
These people are STUPID.

Yes, that was my first thought.

2. Set up an honest, uncompromised information network that provides information to the entire nation. Go hi tech or low tech, it doesn't matter. It needs to have an equivalent reach to the BBC.


Good ideas, however when it appears that the Crown agencies -- at all levels -- have been covering up the muslim rape gangs for decades, who's going to have any faith in such an investigation? As for the info network, there's the same problem: belief in the "honesty" when the BBC, et al. have been complicit in covering up these and other similar crimes for decades.

Once of the reasons why so many of us are leaning towards a modern Cromwell/Glorious Revolution is the sense that the entire structure is rotten to the core. When you have a rotten structure, do you renovate it or tear it down and build on a solid foundation?

Blogger English Tom June 14, 2018 11:25 AM  

Thank you Tuberman. Most gracious of you. I believe the saying, nothing is ever what it seems, is the most apt descriptor of the socio-politjcal environment today. Thank you all for the stimulation.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 11:39 AM  

Tom...This is just a guess, but I think it's likely true that although the UK intel agencies are under control by the Globalists, yet there has to be hordes of rank and file agents who loath these people, and also many elite soldiers. They are not going to waste their families and their own lives over a coup with no possibility, but many are waiting for a real possibility.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 14, 2018 11:45 AM  

English Tom wrote:You will find many exposes on Robinson, Alex Jones et al on YouTube. BTW did you know saint Tommy is a convicted fraudster?
Yes, we do know there has been a dedicated propaganda campaign against Tommy for almost a decade now. We're quite aware of it.
Who wouldn't trust Nick Griffin? He's as reliable as Richard Spencer.

Blogger Gianna June 14, 2018 11:51 AM  

@51.
mjusiq wrote:As a sad side note on the UK. A sickening and brave testimony canes forward on the so-called grooming gangs and more, Be warned it is truly disturbing and a witness of horrors abd the UK sordid affairs when it comes to immigration and much more. Again. This is very hard to listen to. https://youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o

Thanks for the link. This is a very disturbing video. If I hadn't had the misfortune to dine several times with one of the British elite (very, very, well connected), I am not sure I could wrap my head around the evil that is behind this cover-up. While I knew the upper class disliked the working class to some extent, that they want them replaced with dark-skinned Muslims was a revelation. And this guy truly did.
It also made me think that the muslim grooming gangs are definitely one of the reasons Trump is not welcome in England. Can you imagine his speech?

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella June 14, 2018 12:01 PM  

Are churchmen allowed to visit Mr Robinson in prison? In America there are church groups that proselytize in prison. Law abiding people check up on prisoners daily or weekly, depending on their program. This affects the prisoners' treatment: better food, more careful guards, less rioting. England has an established church, so would it be a state minister, or do they allow other denominations to visit?

And, second, these young women: were they low-church dissenters, or the grandchildren of low church dissenters? They are in industrial cities, which became industrial cities because of dissenting churchmen building the modern world. I have been puzzled by the lack of solidarity between the royals and the people. Not even the aristocrats, an entirely different group than the royals, seem to be involved in bringing justice or mercy. This contrasts with the dethroned Greek royals in America begging for mercy for children in foster care. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/new-york-city-history-failure-prevent-fatal-child-abuse-article-1.2810934 I haven't read the link, but the prince directly begged help for this child.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 12:04 PM  

It simply does not make any sense that if Tommy was Controlled Opposition that the government would put him in this place. Even if faked, this would be incredibly dumb. And, I do not believe it is fake, I believe it is UK government arrogance, as they have gotten away with everything so far.

Blogger Zwiebel June 14, 2018 12:06 PM  

They're trying to kill Tommy to finally get someone to do something stupid.

Not an uprising, that is not going to happen. Yes, there are a few thousand who support him, but there are many, many more who buy into the government cool aid completely.

And once someone goes and, I don't know, hangs a judge from a bridge, they'll have "good reason" to crack down on every Tommy supporter in the whole country. They are not as well organised as the Muslims, and not as numerous, and not as loyal to each other, and won't stand a chance.

Tommy should have stuck with the EDL. I don't know why he felt he had to leave it, but it would have had at least some organising power. This is now lacking completely.

I pray for Tommy. He is brave, and righteous. But I don't see how this can end well for our side, at all.

Blogger Tars Tarkusz June 14, 2018 12:21 PM  

The Brits will not defend their own daughters from Muslim rape gangs!
If they won't defend their daughters from gang rape, what makes you think they will do anything at all about Tommy Robinson?

Blogger Gianna June 14, 2018 12:25 PM  

@111
"acquiescence is complicity"

Absolutely. And the royal family needs to be pulled into this bigly.

@117
"I have been puzzled by the lack of solidarity between the royals and the people."

Yes, I think it is very strange too. I am curious how far back this goes. Choosing a foreign population over your own people in your own land?
I would be curious to know the history and if there are other examples.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella June 14, 2018 12:31 PM  

Are churchmen allowed to visit Mr Robinson in prison? In America there are church groups that proselytize in prison. Law abiding people check up on prisoners daily or weekly, depending on their program. This affects the prisoners' treatment: better food, more careful guards, less rioting. England has an established church, so would it be a state minister, or do they allow other denominations to visit?

And, second, these young women: were they low-church dissenters, or the grandchildren of low church dissenters? They are in industrial cities, which became industrial cities because of dissenting churchmen building the modern world. I have been puzzled by the lack of solidarity between the royals and the people. Not even the aristocrats, an entirely different group than the royals, seem to be involved in bringing justice or mercy. This contrasts with the dethroned Greek royals in America begging for mercy for children in foster care. http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/new-york-city-history-failure-prevent-fatal-child-abuse-article-1.2810934 I haven't read the link, but the prince directly begged help for this child.

Blogger Unknown June 14, 2018 12:32 PM  

@ Zweibel I pray for Tommy. He is brave, and righteous. But I don't see how this can end well for our side, at all.

The way it ends well is the way it just went down in Italy. The eurocrat establishment pulled a palace coup against Berlusconi and in doing so lost legitimacy. This led to the creation of the Movimento 5 Stelle which eventually overthrew the establishment.

Blogger Daniel June 14, 2018 12:33 PM  

Nothing will happen and everyone knows it

Blogger Daniel June 14, 2018 12:36 PM  

We will take the Malvinas back

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 14, 2018 12:37 PM  

Gianna wrote:@117

"I have been puzzled by the lack of solidarity between the royals and the people."

Yes, I think it is very strange too. I am curious how far back this goes. Choosing a foreign population over your own people in your own land?


The Anglo-Saxons, Welsh, et cetera are not related to the Norman invaders and their German cousins. The royals and the aristocrats who betray the Brits are not betraying their own people. A thousand years after the battle of Hastings, and the Norman still hasn't assimilated. So much for Civ Nat.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 14, 2018 12:52 PM  

Daniel wrote:We will take the Malvinas back
JEJEJEJE
Argentina can't even take a dump unassisted.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 14, 2018 12:53 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:A thousand years after the battle of Hastings, and the Norman still hasn't assimilated. So much for Civ Nat.
I think you mean 300 years after putting a German on the throne instead of an Englishman.

Blogger Daniel June 14, 2018 12:56 PM  

Pirates that will only fight the weak

Blogger Gianna June 14, 2018 12:57 PM  

@126
Thank you! I'm going to read up on the Normans.

Blogger Lovekraft June 14, 2018 1:03 PM  

There is also significant psychological warfare in 1. the placement of surveillance cameras on every corner, 2. state media's onslaught of leftist propaganda and 3. intentional morale-crushing political correctness and 4. the state autoritarians establishing and enforcing petty public rules.

These happened, to my memory, throughout the 90s and 00s and likely have set up the average British fighting-age male to be afraid of his own shadow.

Completely intentional but short-sighted because the one group the elites wanted to tame ended up allowing another (the moonprophet's followers) to emerge.

Blogger Allen Skeens June 14, 2018 1:11 PM  

Lovecraft, The catholics certainly thought he went against god.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 14, 2018 1:15 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:I think you mean 300 years after putting a German on the throne instead of an Englishman.

That explains the royals. The aristos are mostly Norman, and they go back to 1066, and all that.

Blogger Alt London June 14, 2018 2:51 PM  

There's a great deal of bollocks being spouted here.

Ask yourself this: if the story is true, why hasn't Breitbart London run with it?

The exec editor of BB London is James Delingpole who is friendly with Tommy but is also a proper journalist who checks his facts.


http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/04/delingpole-martyrdom-tommy-robinson/

The Daily Mirror may be a left wing outlet but what they have said on the matter rings 100% true to me as a brit.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/no-tommy-robinson-hasnt-been-12706229.amp

All that said, yes if Robinson dies in whichever prison, there will be hell to pay.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 14, 2018 2:55 PM  

Alt London wrote:There's a great deal of bollocks being spouted here.
A british ex-pat friend of mine told me he left England because he's tired of a people who will never ever, ever, under any circumstances question what they're told by those in authority.

Prove him wrong, for once.

Blogger Alt London June 14, 2018 2:59 PM  

Support for the Queen is very strong, because she remains stolidly above politics.

When she dies, British sentiment will collapse except amongst those gulled by Markle and her ginger mudshark Prince.

Certainly, "King Charles" can kiss my shiny white ass.

Blogger Zwiebel June 14, 2018 2:59 PM  

Viva Italia!

But Britain - I don't think it will be saved. They don't have the spirit or the outrage. Too many are defending what the state is doing to Tommy. The worship of the NHS has extended to the state at large to an unbelievable degree. Atheism has deeply poisoned the country, and it is terribly divided by class derision. And Tommy is working class...

Blogger Zwiebel June 14, 2018 3:03 PM  

The Anglo-Saxons are not Germans? But the Normans are? Colour me puzzled.

Though royalty in Europe has always been a clique unto themselves, who barely had any relation with the people they represented.

Blogger Alt London June 14, 2018 3:03 PM  

Well, I'm currently in Italy, not far from Vox, speccing a bolthole. So, I have sympathy with your ex-pat friend's view.

There are indeed plenty of sheeple in the old country who live their bread & circuses. Trust me, I'm not one of them.

Answer my question though. Why hasn't Breitbart run with this story if there's any truth in it?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 14, 2018 3:52 PM  

Alt London wrote:Trust me, I'm not one of them.
And yet, here you are, defending the authorities.

Alt London wrote:Why hasn't Breitbart run with this story if there's any truth in it?
Why would they? What's in it for them?

Blogger Ceerilan June 14, 2018 3:55 PM  

Rhetoric is a shiv that peels away the scab of what people know, but can't admit. Cognitive dissonance acts to make it more effective...now how do we get it to catch on?

Blogger Daniel June 14, 2018 3:58 PM  

Venezuelans fleed. They are cowards. Many are in Argentina now where they will vote left again

Blogger Alt London June 14, 2018 4:06 PM  

I'm not defending the authorities. I'm defending truth wherever it lies...

And Breitbart would sure cover this if they could verify it, because it would be dynamite for them.

Blogger Daniel June 14, 2018 4:08 PM  

One can Dream

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 14, 2018 4:22 PM  

Zwiebel wrote:The Anglo-Saxons are not Germans? But the Normans are?

Anglo-Saxons, Welsh, et cetera are native Brits. Some were of ancient Germanic origin, some not. Normans are aristocrats. They are of Scandinavian/Gallic mutt origin. King George III was born in London, but was the Elector of Hanover, a German principality. He was of modern German origin.

So, aristos are Norman, the royals are German through King George. Some Brits are of ancient Germanic stock and some aren't.

Brits are several nations, but the royals and aristos are not of any of those nations. Of course, they have all been on the same little island for over 1,000 years, so there has been a little mingling of genes along the way.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 14, 2018 4:23 PM  

Alt London wrote:I'm not defending the authorities. I'm defending truth wherever it lies...

And Breitbart would sure cover this if they could verify it, because it would be dynamite for them.


No, you're citing what you believe to be an authoritative source who is defending the authorities.
Where does Breitbart get its money?
Where does the Breitbart London editor get his money?
Don't assume anyone is still in the journalism business. That business died a decade or more ago. Assume they're in the propaganda business, as most every online periodical is.

Never assume anyone in the news business is trustworthy. They're not.
Ever
So, what is the propaganda value to the Breitbart London editor in each side of this debate?

Blogger MAethelflaed June 14, 2018 4:43 PM  

Breitbart London are not reporting this because there's a press injunction in place, and they would be held in contempt of court if they did.

They were covering the situation up until the court order was issued, at which point they had to heavily redact the headline and article they already had up about Tommy's arrest. Their silence is not for lack of interest or verification.

Blogger MAethelflaed June 14, 2018 4:46 PM  

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/26/redacted-arrested-for-redacted-outside-redacted-leeds-crown-court-issues-media-ban/

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 4:50 PM  

Breitbart London and Breitbart are not reliable, as they often go with the Narrative. I have not trusted them for a while now, sort of like Fox, but not exactly.

Blogger insight June 14, 2018 4:52 PM  

Semantic games play a big role in leftard brainwashing. So-called "authorities" and "elites" are just synonyms for criminals and psychopaths.

Blogger tuberman June 14, 2018 5:02 PM  

The reason why the UK is in as much trouble and have not rebelled yet is exactly because they have too much respect for the Queen and all her cohorts.

They are a semi-caste society that has no ability to cope with their "leading families" betraying them.

Blogger TM Lutas June 14, 2018 5:32 PM  

@106 had Rotherham provoked a national review with further coverups as you suggest, the situations in Telford and Lancashire would have ended up being much worse for the status quo politicians because reviews have people signing off on them, an entire series of people, generally. You seem to assume a coverup would hold. It did, in fact, for decades. But a new bad act, falsifying a review, would lead to new opportunities for the truth to come out.

You seem to also think I am disagreeing with Vox or pretending he had not said what he has very clearly said. But have people *actually done it in the UK*? I think that they have not, otherwise Tommy Robinson would have had a team backing him up and he would have been impresario, not reporter, and in the impresario role, he would not have been arrested. He would just have introduced someone else and endorsed their brave reporting, all legal acts.

@112 There's a conservative fight over the legacy of Nobel Prize winning economist James Buchanan. A book slandering him from the left has been getting the usual praise in all the mainstream lefty sources but the conventional right has not only assembled individual articles taking down individual aspects of the book but an index of all the takedowns and their importance in the form of a spreadsheet.

Now imagine the same sort of thing being done for every police force in the UK. If you want to step up and research one aspect of one police force, it is unlikely that the police will persecute you. Get enough people stepping up and documenting the results and you get a mosaic that has a good chance of uncovering any further wrongdoing. Here's the spreadsheet on the book if you are curious about my source of inspiration.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GxvYCKp9hxU9bAGVCMB6FIroBhs1O8a_UbaeO5voJRg/edit#gid=328911671


Blogger I DontTroll June 14, 2018 6:02 PM  

Janice Atkinson's mic cut off in EU Parliament while speaking on Robinson's situation: https://twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/1007318482285940737

Blogger freddie_mac June 14, 2018 6:07 PM  

@131 Lovekraft
These happened [i.e., surveillance cameras on every street corner, authoritarianism, etc.] to my memory, throughout the 90s and 00s and likely have set up the average British fighting-age male to be afraid of his own shadow.

Maybe I knew the wrong people growing up, but I suspect there's tons of British geeks who have figured out howto hack into those ubiquitous cameras. Seems like the average British fighting-age male needs to loop in the nerds who can't fight their way out of paper bags but are tech wizards.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 14, 2018 6:49 PM  

freddie_mac wrote:Seems like the average British fighting-age male needs to loop in the nerds who can't fight their way out of paper bags but are tech wizards.
Some people only think in 80's movie tropes.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 14, 2018 7:12 PM  

@146

"Never assume anyone in the news business is trustworthy. They're not."

If a reporter says that his mother loves him, check it out.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 14, 2018 7:28 PM  

Dirk Manly wrote:If a reporter says that his mother loves him, check it out.
It's prima fasciae false.
He's a reporter. How could even his mother love him?

Blogger Sidehill Dodger June 14, 2018 7:56 PM  

Anyone familiar with the history of Britain shouldn't be surprised at the tyrannical methods that their government is willing to employ when it meets resistance from its subjects. There's always been a totalitarian iron claw inside the velvet gloves worn by those nice unarmed British Bobbies. As long as things go their way, the British government acts as a paragon of "civilized" behavior. When someone dares to actually threaten the establishment's interests, then they find that there are no real restraints on the powers and behavior of the government. Look at how they treated the Irish. The English approved of their government's actions for hundreds of years in Ireland; now it's their turn to be "Irish".

As for making martyrs, the British have always been particularly stupid that way. Executing the leaders of the Irish Easter Rising guaranteed sympathy for the insurrection, where during the actual rising the Irish people were largely indifferent to the nationalist cause.

In fact, the British Government has shown its willingness to create martyrs wholesale. Remember the Amritsar massacre of 1919? A detachment of British Indian Army troops under the command of one Colonel Reginald Dyer trapped a large crowd and fired into them for 10 minutes with their rifles: 379 dead and 1,200 wounded--according to official British Government figures.

Unlike the Germans, the English are masters of propaganda. They ruled half the world, and convinced their subjects that they had a right to rule. I have but cited two examples of historical British reaction to resistance; there are many others.

Don't be surprised when you see just how far the British government is willing to go in its treatment of recalcitrant subjects.

Blogger John Best June 14, 2018 9:54 PM  

@151. If you aren't British, you don't know anything about Britain and shouldn't talk about. Britain is a major battle ground fighting back against Globalism. Which is why we know everything we know and why all the information is coming out in Britain. The Ulster Loyalists are Loyal to Queen and Crown far more than any other people in Britain, yet they fought a 30 year conflict against Globalists. The reason we haven't started wiping out the globalists and not-British population is simply because things take time to become apparent and for people to come together to stop it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 15, 2018 1:46 AM  

Speaking of not allowing immigration, how's the assimilation going there in Ulster?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 15, 2018 6:36 AM  

"money means little if power slips away."

The problem with fiat money is that it's an outright lie that very nearly everyone believes. If you can completely jerk pretty much everyone around like that, you've got a very impressive amount of power.

This particular lie is intertwined with every single human being in what is considered any part of the civilized world. Do you really think it can easily be extricated? It would be easier to eliminate the operative control nodes first. THEN the whole thing can be gradually uprooted while it's effectively anaesthetized and unable to maneuver.

TL;DR: Shoot the undead in the head. Vampires too.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 15, 2018 6:49 AM  

@162

"The problem with fiat money is that it's an outright lie that very nearly everyone believes"

This is why, when I ask someone, "What's the world's most popular religion?"... as they flail about with Christianity, Islam, etc.... I pull a dollar bill out of my wallet.

Blogger Okrane S. June 15, 2018 11:40 AM  

Do you truly believe that the lower class people in Britain are capable of bringing any kind of relevant change? I mean, sure some people might up rise, and maybe do something stupid but we have to be real here: there's no real visionary among them who can lead them into creating any kind of fundamental change.

The level of change required to turn this country around is colossal at this point given how all the cards are stacked against the average individual and without a thorough and methodical plan implemented by someone of high skill such as another Trump Britain will never change course.

What do you realistically believe will happen if Tommy is pronounced dead tomorrow?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother June 15, 2018 12:29 PM  

TM Lutas,

Your recommendations are not in line with reality. You can't put new wine into old bottles, as Jesus told us, and you can't put new patches on old garments either, as Mel Tillis told us.

Blogger Stephen J Carter June 15, 2018 12:31 PM  

If Tommy dies we'll see dozens of politicians & cops assassinated as a prelude to attacks on Muslim-majority areas. It'll escalate very fast.

Blogger Stephen J Carter June 15, 2018 12:32 PM  

If Tommy dies we'll see dozens of politicians & cops assassinated as a prelude to attacks on Muslim-majority areas. It'll escalate very fast.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 15, 2018 1:49 PM  

"Do you truly believe that the lower class people in Britain are capable of bringing any kind of relevant change?"

Do the words "peasant revolt" or "popular revolt" mean nothing to you? They certainly have had dire significance to every other holder of political power on the face of the Earth and throughout all of history. Communism, socialism, and even the Globalist threat are based precisely on driving and controlling the dox, or at least on the popular assent.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants June 15, 2018 4:08 PM  

You're just *Now* learning about Gert Wilders?!? Where have you been? This is old, old news, M8.

Blogger eclecticme June 15, 2018 4:25 PM  

When this Tommy story first came out most commentators in the UK wrote that there was a nationwide court order against reporting on the trial and a court order forbidding Tommy from reporting on the trial, etc. They said that right wing ignoramouses in the US did not understand UK law.

I have read the original court transcript (not the second one) and listened to the entire Tommy stream. I have asked but have never found any such sources of 'law' proscribing reporting of this trial in particular or trials in general. If they exist they have not been reported. I do not believe they exist. The general laws against reporting seem so vague that a citizen could not determine what was allowed and what was disallowed.

In the first court transcript Tommy is warned to not do 'the same thing' again. The judge says she has the right to prohibit filming in the courthouse then tries to extend it to the entire precinct then says never mind, etc.

My impression is that the contempt law is very vague and is basically whatever the judge says it is. Kind of like counter revolutionary speech in the USSR.

"When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate" - unknown

Blogger Freddy June 15, 2018 6:48 PM  

I thought this is where smart peeps hang? Nobody here interacting with who da eff (((Tommy Robinson))) is? Do homework on this Zionist plant. This is my take: they fake his death and create more Hegelian dialectic tension between the Muzzies and Christians. Problem, reaction and then the Solution

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 15, 2018 6:59 PM  

That would be similarly idiotic. No one is under the illusion that the moslems opened the gates for themselves, Freddy.

Blogger Freddy June 15, 2018 11:07 PM  

Let's not implicate Lucifarian's with wisdom.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 15, 2018 11:34 PM  

I mean that no one would accept their narrative of either problem or solution.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 16, 2018 3:01 AM  

Freddy wrote:I thought this is where smart peeps hang? Nobody here interacting with who da eff (((Tommy Robinson))) is? Do homework on this Zionist plant.
More to the point, who the fuck are you?
Gammas are not allowed.
Maybe you want Anglin's place. It's over there, to the Left. Way over to the Left. No, even further.

Blogger Freddy June 16, 2018 11:57 AM  

Snidely, I've been posting here on and off since '05. Is it possible these demons would use Tommy for this purpose? Do you even know who this Zionist is? Deal with the argument you ignorant dolt.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 16, 2018 1:56 PM  

Freddy wrote:Snidely, I've been posting here on and off since '05. Is it possible these demons would use Tommy for this purpose? Do you even know who this Zionist is? Deal with the argument you ignorant dolt.
Pointing and shrieking (((JEW LOVER!!!!))) is not an argument, you pointless waste of carbon.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 16, 2018 3:05 PM  

An argument would be "Tommy Robinson thinks Jews are actually human, therefore he deserves to be imprisoned and killed." or "TR wants all the Jews to go to Israel, therefore he needs to be raped by Pakistani prison gangs."

How fucking stupid do you have to be to think "Tommy Robinson is a Zionist" is an argument? You might as well say "Did you hear what Tommy said to Melinda?"0

Do you always bring up extraneous Jewishness in every conversation, you pathetic, effeminate moron.
--
"Can you come over for dinner tonight Freddy?"
"Love to Mom. And did you know that Stephen Fry is a Jew?"
--
"Freddy, one of our customers is complaining again. Can you take care of it?"
"Sure boss. Doesn't it bother you that Trump's daughter is a Jewess?"


It's fucking moronic. You should tell your caretaker to make sure you don't have to talk to Jews or anyone who ever talked to a Jew, ever again.

Blogger Freddy June 16, 2018 5:06 PM  

Out of his own mouth, a "proud Zionist."

https://youtu.be/X6liK7-3DGk

Blogger Freddy June 16, 2018 5:09 PM  

Who is the true Tommy Robinson?

https://youtu.be/IEwfbZKBueg

Blogger Freddy June 16, 2018 5:35 PM  

Snidley, you project exactly what you condemn. The argument has always been would the controlling Zionist's use whatever his current name (Tommy Robinson), to advance (((their))) agenda? Of course they would. Deal with the argument. He's already claimed to be a Zionist in the above video so that is not the argument. Don't fight a straw man.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 16, 2018 5:41 PM  

There is no argument.
What is the argument?
He's a Zionist.
SO THE FUCK WHAT?
IT'S LIKE I'M TALKING TO A MENTALLY RETARED PARROT!


Do you have any thoughts associated witht he fact that he's a Zionist?
Do you have any conclusions we can reach based on the fact that he's a Zionist?

Are you able to feed and clothe yourself?

Please tell me you aren't this stupid, that you can't manage to understand the response?

On second thought, don't. The world gets marginally stupider every time you open your ejaculate-stained mouth.

Blogger Dirk Manly June 16, 2018 10:03 PM  

Hey, Freddy

ANYBODY who wants the Jews OUT of his and all other gentile countries and moved into Israel is a Zionist.

You are implying (with your "accusation" that Tommy Robinson "is a Zionist) that you must be an anti-Zionist.

I can, therefore, conclude are you AGAINST the Jews in the U.K. moving to Isreal, and FOR all the Jews in the UK staying right where they are.

What in the F*** is wrong with you?

Blogger Dirk Manly June 16, 2018 10:05 PM  

By the way, Freddy

Hitler was a Zionist in both word and deed.

He ACTIVELY supported the Haganah movement (including shipping them Mauser rifles), and assisted in the immigration of German Jews to the Mediterranean ports of Transjordan... which is what is today called Israel.

Is it your contention that Hitler was siding with the Jews against the German public?

Blogger Freddy June 17, 2018 12:28 AM  

The argument: would the UK Zionist cult that killed all their enemies recruit Tommy what's his name?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 17, 2018 1:07 AM  

"The argument: would the UK Zionist cult that killed all their enemies recruit Tommy what's his name?"

Would the UK Zionist cult that killed all their enemies recruit Freddy what's his name?

Seems Kosher.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 17, 2018 1:46 AM  

That's not an argument, that's a question. It's not even a good or relevant question. I doesn't go anywhere.
Granting that TR is a Zionist, since I have no reason to believe otherwise, SO WHAT?

Blogger Freddy June 17, 2018 1:49 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Freddy June 17, 2018 1:52 AM  

You dolts, don't even get it. Vox whipped the hive and observed. You failed the test

Blogger Freddy June 17, 2018 2:07 AM  

I ask forgiveness for laying "dolts" to you. I'm sorry. We're all dolts to some degree. May God have mercy on our minds and souls, may God grant grace and mercy to all who frequent here.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 17, 2018 2:07 AM  

No, you're an idiot. You're an old man standing on the corner screaming incoherently about the Jews stealing your teeth. Come back when you've gained 15 IQ points and gotten up to normal for a White American. Maybe then you can tell us how being a zionist means the man should die in prison.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 17, 2018 2:08 AM  

Dear God! Did Craig go alt-Retard?

Blogger Freddy June 17, 2018 2:12 AM  

keep speaking...I'm here. But I'll expose you just cause

Blogger Freddy June 17, 2018 2:19 AM  

Snidley, You want to defend TR because? I've provided links that he's a plant. You're worthless rebuttal is less than satisfactory. Therefore you lose the debate.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 17, 2018 2:49 AM  

Look you moron, there's no debate. I wish there were a debate. I love debates. Please, give me a debate.

But you're so unbelieveably stupid you dont even realize you haven't presented a proposition, you haven't presented a single argument. You've said literally nothing except " Tommy Robinson is friendlier with Jews than I like."

In ten or so comments, you've failed repeatedly, utterly, ruthlessly, endlessly, to even draw a fucking conclusion. For God's sake, SAY SOMETHING.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 17, 2018 2:51 AM  

Look, I'm drunk, and I make more sense than you.

Blogger Freddy June 17, 2018 2:55 AM  

That settles it then. It's all good from my porch. Lol

Blogger Dirk Manly June 17, 2018 3:38 AM  

@195 Snidely Whiplash

> Look, I'm drunk, and I make smore sense than you.

TRVTH!

Sing it, Snidely!

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts