ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Darkstream: Paganism can't save the West



Watch the Darkstream on BitChute.

To be clear, none of these self-proclaimed pagans are actual pagans. They don't actually believe in pagan gods, they don't actually worship pagan gods, they have no knowledge whatsoever of actual pagan religion, and so pagans are atheists, maybe agnostics at most. But the reality is that you have to give them some credit because the reason for this, for lack of a better term, for this paganism, the reason that people are trying to push it, is because they understand you cannot go into a religious war without a religion.

What we're actually seeing - this is kind of ironic - the interest in paganism, particularly on the part of young Westerners, is a reaction to two things.  Number one, it's a reaction to the increased number of Muslims in the West, but number two, it's also a reaction to the complete failure of atheism. It's a reaction to the failure of secular society. It is now very obvious to everyone that the whole idea that science was going to help humanity develop past religion and and create a society that was this shiny, sexy, science fiction futuristic society where everyone would wear funky 70's one-piece suits isn't going to happen. Secular humanism has completely failed and so because of that people are looking for alternatives.

Of course you've got the same problem in accepting Christianity. People, especially young people, are resistant to accepting Christian morality, and of course some people simply have problem believing in things that they can't see. And so when you look at those factors, this is where you get the idiot pagans saying that Western civilization cannot be saved, it's over and largely "thanks to Christianity which is so homo-Jewish." It's not at all, in fact, Jewish homosexuals would be the first to tell you how much and how actively they oppose Christianity. What you guys who are trying to blame the failure of Christendom on Christianity are doing is you're attempting to saw off the branch that you're sitting on in order to save the tree. It's ridiculous. It's utterly, utterly stupid

Labels: , ,

94 Comments:

Blogger dvdivx August 18, 2018 5:50 AM  

Its also a bizarre protest against how cucked many Christians are. There is a big gap between Churchianity and Christianity. Many of the so called Christians are inviting these refugees in and giving the money while ignoring the homeless Europeans or Americans around them.
There is a big need for a deus vult church.

Blogger The Observer August 18, 2018 5:54 AM  

The comments on the stream are truly mind-bendingly stupid.

"Bad things happen in this world and God sends people to hell, therefore he isn't worth worshipping."

"Citations pls."

"Christianity is outdated."

"It's the Jews!"

Blogger The Observer August 18, 2018 5:58 AM  

Many of the so called Christians are inviting these refugees in and giving the money while ignoring the homeless Europeans or Americans around them.

It's been around since forever, see Mrs. Jellyby. It's just that due to recent perversions helping te outside tribe to attack your neighbour has become high status when it should be severely punished.

Blogger Jack (LJCSOGHMOMAS) August 18, 2018 6:02 AM  

Yep. On the one hand there are the noble pagans, which have always had a place in the Western Classical tradition. Plato, Aristotle, Cicero, and others have always been read side by side with the Bible and the Church fathers. For me, reading Plato in college pointed me towards Christianity, and showed me how Christianity was the logical fulfillment of Greco-Roman philosophy.

On the other hand, there are the ignoble pagans. Nietzsche and his gamma homo adoration of the "splendid blond beast." When people on the right say that they're pagans, they usually mean that they're Nietzscheans and/or nordic larpers. Aside from the fact that we have very little information about the pre-Christian religions of northern Europe, and they've basically been "reconstructed" i.e. imagined, like Wicca, there is also the fact that the European peoples gave up these old religions for Christianity. There's a reason for that, and it's not because they were stupid enough to fall for some Jewish trick. (If that's the case, then Europeans must be really, really stupid.)

Ignoble retard Nietzschean paganism (muh Might is Right!) is basically a pose of adolescent rebellion. It's also no coincidence that a lot of people involved in this kind of paganism also have a background in satanism. Read the noble pagans - they'll point you in the right direction.

Blogger VD August 18, 2018 6:14 AM  

Its also a bizarre protest against how cucked many Christians are.

Without question.

Blogger Howard Stone August 18, 2018 6:15 AM  

Are we close to the end times? It might seem that way, but we are a vain people. We could only be misinterpreting the end of the world for the end of the West. Some say U.S.A is not mentioned in the Book of Revelations. Rome lasted 1000 years. USA is already on the verge of destruction.

Perhaps the West will fall. Perhaps that’s God’s plan to remind us who He is, but if that’s the case, there will always be a remnant of true believers left behind to do the work of rebuilding. God can tear it down, and He can build it back up.

Blogger Mo Cato August 18, 2018 6:18 AM  

It's not really a fair comparison to look at today's christian influenced society and compare it to medieval pagan societies. Today a european pagan religion (yes it would be larping for some Generations, but I don't really see the difference to major changes in Christianity f.e. the Deity of Christ many of the political leaders in Europe larped to be Christians to benefit in trade and so on and at some point their offspring started to believe in it.) would have a rich philosophical base and would accept a lot of the international law f.e. the prohibition of slavery.

Blogger Mark Stoval August 18, 2018 6:30 AM  

My 83 year old mother and I have talked often about the differences in the 50s and the 60s and the present day here in America.

One common theme of our talks about the USA falling into degeneracy is religion. People may go to church or may not go to church, but many if not most don't really believe in Christianity like people did in the 50s.

Mother believes that people are no more free because of this disbelief, but rather far less happy. Women are less happy. Men are less happy. Children are less happy.

Blogger VD August 18, 2018 6:33 AM  

Are we close to the end times?

No. We are close to the end of the USA. That is something completely different.

It's not really a fair comparison to look at today's christian influenced society and compare it to medieval pagan societies.

Whether it is fair or not, it is necessary and relevant.

Blogger Al K. Annossow August 18, 2018 6:34 AM  

The Observer wrote:The comments on the stream are truly mind-bendingly stupid.

Paganism would work. It's just that real paganism hasn't been tried yet.

Blogger Rick August 18, 2018 6:37 AM  

One-piece SILVER suits. We were promised metallic suits.

Blogger Jack (LJCSOGHMOMAS) August 18, 2018 6:46 AM  

Over at Counter-Currents, there have been two recent reviews of anti-Christian, pro-pagan history books, because Counter-Currents is anti-Christian, pro-pagan, and pro-homosexual. The books in question are both published by mainstream publishers - Houghton Mifflin and Harper Collins. If anyone thinks that paganism is edgy and subversive to the current ruling ethos, ask yourself why these books are on the shelf and Barnes & Noble (alongside Nietzsche).

Blogger Daniel Paul Grech Pereira August 18, 2018 6:58 AM  

Almost all of my conversations with atheists reveal that they are mostly concerned with not having "sky daddy" tell them they can't do drugs and degenerate crap.

Blogger Mo Cato August 18, 2018 7:00 AM  

Whether it is fair or not, it is necessary and relevant.

How is it different to point to medieval or early modern age Christianity and argue it's a religion which advocates torture, slavery, death penalty for adultery and so on?

Blogger Resident Moron™ August 18, 2018 7:01 AM  

Gary North always says;

You can’t beat something with nothing.

Samson famously went into battle with the jawbone of an ass but he wasn’t empty handed.

Admittedly you have to be quite cocky or quite stupid to deliberately choose an inadequate weapon.

Blogger Resident Moron™ August 18, 2018 7:02 AM  

“How is it different to point to medieval or early modern age Christianity and argue it's a religion which advocates torture, slavery, death penalty for adultery and so on?”


Accuracy might be an issue, I suppose

Blogger Ferdinand August 18, 2018 7:04 AM  

Do the neopagans ever adress that the majority of the old tribal pagans in the classical and early middle ages period did convert to either Christianity or Islam incredibly quickly and of their free will? And that those same tribes had much more historical relevance and power than the ones who stayed pagan? Who was more important, the christian Francs, Bavarians, Normans, or the pagan Sorbs, Prussians or Baltics in general? Obviously Christianity and Monotheism in general had something to offer to them that those powerful tribes found appealing. Also, Christianity spread like wildfire on it's own, even when the Roman Empire was actively fighting it. Many of the Neopagans talk about the faith of their ancestors, but they completely ignore that their ancestors over the last 1500 years or so were Christians. Why do the ancestors far away from you mean more than the ones near to you? Who is dearer to your person, your father, or the ancestor that lived 2500 years ago? I don't really understand them.

Blogger LTHolder August 18, 2018 7:11 AM  

I see the embrace of paganism as a right-wing version of hippies embracing Buddhism and weird versions of pseudo-Hinduism. They are trying to fill a void, but refusing to go to the one most obvious place, the one True place, to fill it — the Christian Church.

Blogger LTHolder August 18, 2018 7:15 AM  

Your summary here is spot on. I couldn’t agree more with every word you said

Blogger Zach August 18, 2018 7:31 AM  

G. K. Chesterton had their number a century ago:

"Neo-pagans have sometimes forgotten, when they set out to do everything that the old pagans did, that the final thing the old pagans did was to get christened."

"Therefore your end is on you,
Is on you and your kings,
Not for a fire in Ely fen,
Not that your gods are nine or ten,
But because it is only Christian men
Guard even heathen things."

Blogger Damelon Brinn August 18, 2018 7:39 AM  

@13, Yes, many became atheists in the past, and now turn to paganism, on the premise of, "Don't tell me I can't have wild threesomes with hot models." The funny thing is, the ones professing that are usually in no danger of sinning in that way, but they sure don't want to be told they can't.

Blogger Solon August 18, 2018 7:48 AM  

I admit it, you gave me a chuckle there.

It's no coincidence that as Christianity spread to the pagan regions of Europe, there came an increase in law, order, and civil society. They are inexorably tied together with European culture. Monotheistic religions have brought people together like no pantheistic religion ever did or ever could.

Put more simply: diversity + proximity = war, and pantheistic religions have a LOT of diversity.

Blogger VD August 18, 2018 7:52 AM  

How is it different to point to medieval or early modern age Christianity and argue it's a religion which advocates torture, slavery, death penalty for adultery and so on?

Because that would not be true. You're simply not being honest or historically accurate.

Blogger Samuel Nock August 18, 2018 7:53 AM  

@4 "On the other hand, there are the ignoble pagans. Nietzsche and his gamma homo adoration of the "splendid blond beast." When people on the right say that they're pagans, they usually mean that they're Nietzscheans and/or nordic larpers. ... Ignoble retard Nietzschean paganism (muh Might is Right!) is basically a pose of adolescent rebellion."

This actually describes Richard Spencer to a frightening degree. A Nietzschean to the Nth degree, without morality other than Will and who would make himself God. At the same time that Spencer is reflecting on the failures of his projects and approach in 2017-18, he needs to reflect on his incorrect metaphysical assumptions and gain humility and fear of the Lord (the beginning of wisdom).

Blogger Alex August 18, 2018 8:06 AM  

A lot of this neo-pagan revival also seems like a yearning for some kinds of ritualistic bonding experience that a lot of American-style churches, whacked-out converged Protestant churches, and even left-wing catholic congregations don’t supply.

People don’t feel like it’s anything special sitting in an austere room listening to somebody lecture at them. Maybe that’s why the idea of going into the woods and sacrificing an animal or whatever is very attractive.

One thing I enjoy about Orthodoxy is precisely the ritualistic aspect: the art, architecture, chanting, priestly vestments, incense, call-and-response petitions, and the ritualism. Service takes an hour at least but you know what? It makes you FEEL a part of something, makes it feel special, and gives you time to reflect and pray. I’m sure other denominations have this. Perhaps neo-pagans ought to do a bit more church-shopping. As other commenters said, Christianity supplanted paganism for more reasons than “MUH FORCED CONVERSIONS AT SWORDPOINT!” and “MUH COOPTING OF PAGAN HOLODAYS!”

Blogger Solon August 18, 2018 8:10 AM  

I see it more like an earlier poster said: teenage rebellion. They don't want Someone telling them that they can't do degenerate, dyscivic shit like homosexual sex, sodomy, rape and murder, etc.

They refuse to bow to their Father. Which is interesting, given that we all know what happened when Lucifer refused to bow to his Father.

It's just another instance of the greatest and deadliest of sins: pride. The belief that "I know better than anyone else." There's a damn good reason that pride is a mortal sin.

Blogger SouthRon August 18, 2018 8:11 AM  

We have some hardcore pagans in our extended family, they are largely disaffected older Millennials. They grew up watching their parents sucking at expressing love and caring for their children. They see all the bipolar Xtians praising Jesus, cussing their family, and hitting the pipe day after day. They've watched the failure of pan-global, transnationalism tearing down the country they love. And so in search of something worth believing in--a nation, family and religion, they have turned to something that seems to provide what the failed American experiment cannot and have rejected Christianity as they have watched "the most Christian nation" collapse.

The Boomers that rejected God for Consumeranity truly deserve their final judgment for what they have done to this nation and most of all to their children.

Blogger Rick August 18, 2018 8:33 AM  

“they have turned to something that seems to provide what the failed American experiment cannot and have rejected Christianity”

They’re not rejecting Christianity. They’re rejecting an imaginary projection of it. A very common exercise. I did it myself once. It’s encouraged, btw — which is the other problem. And is essentially no different than what the pro-athiest does.

Blogger VD August 18, 2018 8:34 AM  

It's because cucking is the logical moral outcome of Christianity stripped of unprincipled exemptions.

No, it isn't. You are either lying or are woefully ignorant.

Any Christian who doesn't submit meekly when the secret police come knocking and pray for them as they laughingly machine gun his whole family to death is in clear violation of the teachings of Jesus and Paul.

No, you are clearly just lying. You are no longer permitted to comment here. I do not permit liars to comment here.

Blogger Rick August 18, 2018 8:39 AM  

Here is the mistake that many make right out of the gate. Christianity is not easy. The point of it is to be transformed by it. For example, it is not possible to be a pro-choice Christian. I believe Nancy Pelosi believes it is possible.

Blogger Uncle John's Band August 18, 2018 8:40 AM  

Made up religions tend to build out of or invert an existing one. Paganism tends to fall into the latter, right down to the metaphoric reversal of earth and heaven.

It's the incoherent animism - the imputing of supernatural characteristics to material things - that gives it away as wish fulfillment for the intellectually-limited and self-absorbed. Sort of like the Star Trek future was for their peers a generation ago.

The tell, as with all self-aggrandizing fantasy, is that humans have the ability to transcend their limited nature by their own means. The problem is that this makes it possible to empirically validate their "spiritual" claims. No wonder they are so ignorant.

Blogger Mr. Smith August 18, 2018 8:52 AM  

It’s the Book of Revelation, there’s no ‘s’ at the end. As for what Revelation is about...
https://www.ancientfaith.com/podcasts/series/end_times

Blogger Arthur Tintagel August 18, 2018 8:55 AM  

Whenever I argue with a neopagan retard, I notice a bizarre double think. First they blame Christianity for the effects of Secular Enlightenment were dealing with now(i.e multiculturalism), and then after proving this wrong, they immediately blame Christianity for not stopping it.

It seems like Pagans think like women by trying to nag the Christians into saving Europe again. Telling them to accept Christ and wait for heaven instead is too "black pill" for them because they would rather see results now, which is again how a woman thinks.

Blogger Zwiebel August 18, 2018 8:57 AM  

"Who is dearer to your person, your father, or the ancestor that lived 2500 years ago? I don't really understand them."

Atheists often have father issues. So they have problems with "sky-daddies": their own was inadequate, so why a replacement?

I agree with the assessment that pagans are basically atheists who feel a need for spirituality, some because of the immivasion, but many also because atheism is like eating day old bread - kinda dusty.

So instead of honouring their fathers, they just honour some imaginary ancestor that was just like them, and not the abomination that was their known ancestor.

Blogger Baseball Savant August 18, 2018 9:02 AM  

Here is the mistake that many make right out of the gate. Christianity is not easy. The point of it is to be transformed by it. For example, it is not possible to be a pro-choice Christian. I believe Nancy Pelosi believes it is possible.

I don't think it's possible to be a Christian and send your kids to public school.

Blogger Mo Cato August 18, 2018 9:05 AM  

Because that would not be true. You're simply not being honest or historically accurate.

What was wrong?

Torture: 1252 Ad extirpanda - the bible doesn't condemn torture
slavery: Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, in singleness of heart, as you obey Christ, Ephesians 6:5, in 1452, a papal bull allowed enslavement of saracens and pagans.
Adultery: of course was my weakest statement but f.e. the good christian city of Vienna used Impalement to punish adultery in medieval times. And in Sweden was adultery in modern times a death penalty worthy crime.

Blogger Rick August 18, 2018 9:13 AM  

Mo Cato - I’ll wager you didn’t find those parts on your own. If those refs are even in the Bible (I don’t recall them), and, if those are the ones you’re focusing on, you’re practically missing the whole Bible.
Sad!
To suggest that Christ endorsed slavery and torture is absurd.

Blogger Brett baker August 18, 2018 9:31 AM  

Karl der Grosse's mass executions of people who worshipped the Old Gods had a lot to do with northern Europeans turning towards Christianity.

Blogger S1AL August 18, 2018 9:32 AM  

Doesn't condemn =/= Advocate for. The Bible also didn't condemn cannibalism, because it was unnecessary to do so.

Blogger Unknown August 18, 2018 9:34 AM  

Compare what you said paganism would become with the other religions of the world and then to Christianity. I don't think you really understand what it is that would really happen. I LOVE the Nordic/Germanic mythology. I'm not so sure you'd want a religion where giant/troll god like beings Loki do transexuall gay stuff and are the commic relief to be any sort of role model. Not to mention the gods in general didn't take married life all that seriously either. How's that working out for the west?

Blogger Cloom Glue August 18, 2018 9:34 AM  

Secularists thought they had a simple new rule, anti-religion, for controlling public culture but that contradicted their civic nationalism rules, tolerance and equality, so the Sikhs got their turban headdress into the military and police. Wearing pagan horns might be an exasperated secularist mourning losing secularism.

https://nypost.com/2016/12/19/pagan-priest-granted-right-to-wear-horns-in-state-id-photo/

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/161219-pagan-horsn-license-feature.jpg

Blogger Conor Foran August 18, 2018 9:36 AM  

"I will even answer the mighty earl
That asked of Wessex men
Why they be meek and monkish folk,
And bow to the White Lord's broken yoke;
What sign have we save blood and smoke?
Here is my answer then.

"That on you is fallen the shadow,
And not upon the Name;
That though we scatter and though we fly,
And you hang over us like the sky,
You are more tired of victory,
Than we are tired of shame.

"That though you hunt the Christian man
Like a hare on the hill-side,
The hare has still more heart to run
Than you have heart to ride.

"That though all lances split on you,
All swords be heaved in vain,
We have more lust again to lose
Than you to win again."

Blogger Brett baker August 18, 2018 9:38 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Peter Gent August 18, 2018 9:39 AM  

If you are Christian, you should be acting in the vein of Jude vs. 3-4. If not, remember that this an exhortation, not a suggestion.
"Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord [b]God and our Lord Jesus Christ."

Blogger Ledford Ledford August 18, 2018 9:44 AM  

Modern neo-pagans seem to me entirely irrelevant. Some are more interesting individuals than others, but their impact on society, politics, even the internet is close to zero. I see it as a sort of dead cat-bounce in the fall of Romanticism.

Blogger Duh-ave August 18, 2018 9:47 AM  

Mo Cato, consider that Constantine delayed his conversion until he was on his death bed in the 4th century. The reason being that he did not want to give up the ability to execute criminals. That the early church forbade execution indicates that the horrible excesses of the middle ages were not Christian in origin. Many rulers have publicly proclaimed Christ while actually worshiping power and money, leading to hell on earth.
As to slavery, the New Testament Bible states that it is better to be free but if you must be a slave then be a good one. Its all about the witness.

Blogger Unknown August 18, 2018 9:51 AM  

Not condeming equals endorsement? Holy four letter word is that retard logic. Did you condem Manson? What about the Zodiac killer? Speaking of which can you prove you're not tbe zodiac killer? Bet you can't. Saxons in what is today Northern Germany apparently killes women pregnant outside of marriage. Not sure they where Christians though. Or your point. Are you supporting adultry and therefore the potential to spread diseases to those who are unsuspecting?

Blogger Johnny August 18, 2018 9:53 AM  

My take on it is that the real reason they push paganism is because it is too superficial to really get traction and is seen as a counter to Christianity. It is not really that they buy into the stuff, it is just seen as a way of rejecting conventional society and its beliefs.

Thus the belief system is commonly superficial. Perhaps sanctions what they already want to do, or undermines the social sanctions they would just as soon avoid. Or has nothing to do with anything and is just a display. That is, wear odd looking clothing as a sign of rebelling from conventional society, or whatever.

Blogger Doktor Jeep August 18, 2018 9:56 AM  

I take pagans about as seriously as I take goths. Goths at least have prettier women.... well they did in the past before fat girls started using the word "goth" in place of "fat".
Possibly pagans are headed in the same useless direction and eventually we'll see the same kind of stores for pagans as we saw for goths.
Real historical goths out of long human history are turning in their graves. Not pagans though. They burned their dead.

Blogger VD August 18, 2018 9:59 AM  

What was wrong?

The usual atheist definitional bait-and-switch. It's a profoundly dishonest tactic and no one who commits such an egregious intellectual sin merits permission to comment here.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd August 18, 2018 10:23 AM  

Mo Cato wrote:What was wrong?

Read Matthew 22:35-. Love your God, love your neighbor as yourself.

Blogger tz August 18, 2018 10:35 AM  

The problem is Christianity is a package deal, and both the Pagans and Atheists like Thou Shall Not Murder, Steal, Lie, but on Adultery, Fornication, and other sexual sins, most refuse to address it (even Molyneux UPB) or go full moral relativist.

That Christianity didn't immediately fix or prevent even societal and cultural evil, e.g. slavery is not the fault of Chrstianity. Christianity fixes the foundation by creating strong families and churches when it is real Christianity. Wait until marriage, be faithful, and have many children is what it says about sex.

Christianity, actually Christ repairs the heart of man, and our civilization is the result of having a large number of people whose kingdom is not of this earth bringing down bits of heaven, not unlike a US embassy in a 3rd world country. The pagans and atheists are the cargo cult where the cargo is civilization itself. They can build their flat european landing strips and their towers of philosophy, but the cargo comes from heaven.

Note how no one to my knowledge even wants to Christian LARPing - not accepting Christ but acting like Christians obeying the commandments. They want to LARP some parts and not others and think some things are irrelevant or obselete, and other things are better than Christianity. But it always fails as we are seeing - not immediately, but spiritual death brings cultural death.

The stone the builders are rejecting is the cornerstone.

Blogger pyrrhus August 18, 2018 10:38 AM  

Part of the problem with millennials is that no one teaches them the radical real Christianity, with Jesus driving the usurers out of the Temple with a bullwhip. Christianity is perceived as some kind of New Age blend of pacifism and one worldism....

Blogger broom August 18, 2018 10:42 AM  

Jesus himself said that he was a jew (John 4:22) and why should any self-respecting European worship the King of their racial enemy?

Now if we could only trick jews into worshiping "the King of the Aryans", we'd be all set.

Blogger Peter Gent August 18, 2018 10:48 AM  

I am not sure this is the place to argue what the bible says about slavery, but I would remind you that Bob Dylan, in his song Gotta Serve Somebody, echoed Paul in Romans 6:16-23 in which it discusses that we are all slaves to something, in the end either to sin or to God in Christ Jesus. We all have a master and my master is Jesus Christ. Who or what is yours?

Blogger The Observer August 18, 2018 11:02 AM  

Death penalty for adultery

I don't have a problem with such. Filching another man's woman threatens the mannerbund which forms one of the pillars of society. It's a breaking of the agreement between men to share the women amongst themselves so that Chad doesn't get an entire harem in exchange for farmers, taxpayers and soldiers, and the other would-be virgins now have a stake in civilisation with families.

With so much at stake, yes, I'd be for the death penalty for both parties involved.

Blogger Cloom Glue August 18, 2018 11:07 AM  

I did not have an experience-reference for VD's, "thanks to Christianity which is so homo-Jewish" until reading @54. I think that is where broom is coming from but I don't get that next sentence.

Blogger VD August 18, 2018 11:08 AM  

Jesus himself said that he was a jew (John 4:22) and why should any self-respecting European worship the King of their racial enemy?

Because he is the Son of God. And because the Jews were his enemy long before they were the enemy of any Europeans.

Blogger Daniel Babylon August 18, 2018 11:08 AM  

why should any self-respecting European worship the King of their racial enemy?

If these self-respecting Europeans have any reverence for the truth and don't enjoy eternal hellfire, then that should be some starting incentive.

Blogger Mr. Smith August 18, 2018 11:24 AM  

Gene Roddenberry did call himself a pagan.

Blogger Mo Cato August 18, 2018 11:25 AM  

@VD

Your blog your rules, but it's an extremely weak argument you create against pagan religion, when you only attack the practices 1000,2000 years ago and suggest paganism would lead today to the same results, since you aren't willing to defend Christianity a few hundred years ago on the same grounds. Obviously Christianity had undergone a strong evolution to reach today's morals and the same evolution cannot be denied for European Pagan Religions of today, without any strong reasons who lead to such a conclusion.

And since it's my last post here, I want to thank you for your great work and wish you best of luck and success for your projects.

Blogger Tupla-J August 18, 2018 11:53 AM  

@61, Christianity never reached today's morals - as if there are any these days.

Pagans and their sympathizers have done this in a very short time.

Blogger wreckage August 18, 2018 12:01 PM  

@61 "Obviously Christianity had undergone a strong evolution to reach today's morals"

Absolutely incorrect. If you are a Pagan then at least reject modernism and post-modernism and their utter ignorance of history. The vast majority of commonsense morals values we think of as relatively modern were well and truly fixed and documented by the time of the Saxon Christians. Christianity was preaching the same morals in 1000AD as it does now.

The history of Christian influence is revolutionary, not evolutionary, for starters; but there's also only been far too little time for true evolutionary pressures to apply at all to any history of change over the last 100-200 years.

Blogger Jack Amok August 18, 2018 12:13 PM  

If the globalists wanted us wearing funky 70's one-piece suits, they shouldn't have pushed a low-fat, high-carb diet on everyone. Hard to look like Erin Gray if you eat like Rosie O'Donnell, and nobody wants to see Rosie in a funky spandex outfit.

A lot of this neo-pagan revival also seems like a yearning for some kinds of ritualistic bonding experience that a lot of American-style churches, whacked-out converged Protestant churches, and even left-wing catholic congregations don’t supply.

People don’t feel like it’s anything special sitting in an austere room listening to somebody lecture at them.


I think this is right. The institutional churches are mostly pozzed. The Catholics have been infiltrated by the gay pedos, the Protestants are run by overweight women telling their milquetoast men what's what... as institutions most churches fail to provide anything for younger members. Ritual, a connection to grandeur, a place in a community and in a majestic tapestry, people have a need for that.

I'm the last person to make relevant observations on the theological truth of any brand of Christianity (or paganism for that matter), but if you don't offer that visceral sense of belonging, you won't have their attention long enough to make a theological dent in their lives.

Blogger VD August 18, 2018 12:28 PM  

Your blog your rules, but it's an extremely weak argument you create against pagan religion, when you only attack the practices 1000,2000 years ago and suggest paganism would lead today to the same results, since you aren't willing to defend Christianity a few hundred years ago on the same grounds.

That's very far from the entirety of my argument against paganism. My main argument against it is that you guys are atheists pretending to practice a fake religion in which you don't believe at all. You have no traditions, no morals, no faith, and no gods.

You have nothing. The customs of pagans 500 or 2,000 years ago are not even relevant to your role-playing.

Blogger broom August 18, 2018 12:31 PM  

Daniel Babylon wrote:why should any self-respecting European worship the King of their racial enemy?

If these self-respecting Europeans have any reverence for the truth and don't enjoy eternal hellfire, then that should be some starting incentive.


Maybe, but I've never found Pascal's wager to be very convincing. "Worship the King of your racial enemy or sizzle in a pot for eternity" sounds like a typical jewish trick.

Blogger Brick Hardslab August 18, 2018 12:35 PM  

I know a gentleman that tells pagans, "you know Christians kicked pagan ass?" They resent that for some reason.

Blogger John Best August 18, 2018 12:39 PM  

The Pagan's always say 'Christianity is cucked', they simply haven't cared to find a Protestant sect which holds to the bible. I am a High Church Anglican, my parents are part of the Protestants sect which holds to bible and teaches the truth of Christ. They are good people who are given strength by God. One of the minsters of the sect was dying of cancer last year and he loved God more then than ever before.

Blogger Daniel Babylon August 18, 2018 12:52 PM  

broom wrote:"Worship the King of your racial enemy or sizzle in a pot for eternity" sounds like a typical jewish trick.

Is Christianity unthinkable for you because it stems from Judaism? Just so you know, the whole 'King of the Jews' thing was not approved by the Jewish elite at the time and Jesus did die at the hands of the Jews. Also, one of the most famous Christians, Martin Luther, wrote a book titled 'On the Jews and their Lies.'

Blogger Garuna August 18, 2018 1:00 PM  

Fedoras have hit a new low with their pagan LARPing. It's distilled cringe. And it's not going to save the West.

The main problem is that they're trying to force people to care about paganism. You can't force people to care about stuff. They either care naturally or they don't. Nationalism is on the rise because people already care about their nation, their family, their neighborhood, their safety, their language, their culture, and their Christian faith. Globalism poses a threat to these things, so people have turned against it.

Who actually cares about Thor and Odin? Nobody.

Blogger VD August 18, 2018 1:29 PM  

Maybe, but I've never found Pascal's wager to be very convincing.

No one cares.

Blogger Al K. Annossow August 18, 2018 1:41 PM  

One part of the strong hatreds against adultery, especially by women, is that it causes a man to work and sacrifice to raise someone else's child, without permission. Even atheists understand that when I mention it to them. I don't know why it never crossed their minds.

Blogger VFM #7634 August 18, 2018 1:50 PM  

@Ferdinand

Not even just in Europe. The golden age of Mexico was from the Spanish conquest to when revolutionaries started screwing up everything in the 1800s... when it was most Christian.

Blogger VFM #7634 August 18, 2018 1:52 PM  

"why should any self-respecting European worship the King of their racial enemy?"

The racial enemy had their King crucified, as I recall.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 18, 2018 2:01 PM  

"Sell (your) cloak and buy a sword."

Blogger John Calla August 18, 2018 2:05 PM  

I've engaged with many pagans -- both LARPers and true believers -- on other forums and in my experience they are not very smart and in many cases are just outright liars (see, e.g., Varg Vikernes for a perfect example of both attributes).

Christianity is a difficult religion if you want to be serious about it. Contemporary man, in general, is not tolerant of challenging efforts; so I understand why the religion is not very attractive to the masses right now. And where Christianity is adopted by the mainstream, it's almost always a watered-down, weak expression of it, where demands are light.

Blogger Lyon August 18, 2018 2:59 PM  

@12. "If anyone thinks that paganism is edgy and subversive to the current ruling ethos, ask yourself why these books are on the shelf and Barnes & Noble (alongside Nietzsche)."

Well said. The answer is clear as soon as you ask the question.

"All the gods of the heathens are devils." Psalm 95:5

Blogger broom August 18, 2018 3:26 PM  

Is Christianity unthinkable for you because it stems from Judaism? Just so you know, the whole 'King of the Jews' thing was not approved by the Jewish elite at the time and Jesus did die at the hands of the Jews. Also, one of the most famous Christians, Martin Luther, wrote a book titled 'On the Jews and their Lies.'

That's precisely my concern. I believe that semitic influences must be completely purged from our civic and religious life, although I'm ultimately a pragmatist on the issue of religion. My primary concern is the long-term survival and eugenic improvement of European bloodlines. Religion is merely a vehicle.

If Christianity is best suited to achieve that goal, then so be it.

Protect your women. Crush your enemies. Hang the traitors. Do not hesitate and show no mercy. Hail Odin! Hail Jesus! Hail whatever works! Hail Victory!

Blogger Unknown August 18, 2018 3:51 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Tom Skeren August 18, 2018 3:54 PM  

Government youth indoctrination prison camps replaced theology with scientism over a century ago. Men are no longer the spiritual image of God, but rather just another creature which "evolved" out of the slime. The proponents of such a hollow belief system do not recognize that "evolution" is a tautological belief system and that irreducible complexity has destroyed it as a scientific theory. Scientism is hubris writ large. The idea that man could understand the entire universe with linear differential equations and radioactive dating of rocks is silly and meaningless to the spirit.

The public indoctrination system's corrosive effects on family bonds, and the tireless efforts of state actors to loot evermore from the citizenry, have left children with very little spiritual guidence. An hour a week going to a building where someone drones on about things from a book that contains stories that are superficially at odds with scientism (if children are exposed to Christianity at all by their parents), closes the ears of children to the scripture's deeper spiritual meaning.

As these children mature, they find that wallowing in the gluttony of consumerism and carnal fetishes are empty pursuits. The MSM's constant barrage against Christian "intollerance" and the incompatibility of Christian morals with society's decadence, leaves few avenues open for those seeking spiritual nourishment. Paganism is simply an empty vessle into which they can blend together any of the beliefs of scientism with some kind of vague spiritualism. Thus the most popular trends blend rock-worship ("environmetalism"/Natural and Organic/Anthropomorphic "Climate Change" killing the "earth goddess") and the claptrap of SJW.

While I would agree that TPTB recognize a need for religious fervor to fight a war against the fervently religious, I would argue that that is precisely why TPTB took us down this road to begin with. I'm not so sure that holds true for the spiritually famished masses.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 18, 2018 6:56 PM  

The ultimate flaw of Paganism is that it is at it's core fatalist. There can be no hope in Paganism. None whatever.

Which elimination of hope leads, inevitably, to Nihilism. To the point that Buddhism, a reform movement of Hindoo Paganism, worships and strives ever toward Nirvana, total obliteration of the person, as the desired end state.

Sure is joyful and life affirming, Amiright?

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume August 18, 2018 7:12 PM  

PAGANS

People
Against
Goodness
And
Normalcy

Blogger Jack (LJCSOGHMOMAS) August 18, 2018 7:20 PM  

@82 Outside of cigarettes, I only have one vice, and a good chili dog is it.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume August 18, 2018 7:52 PM  

@83

Don't you mean the virgin Connie Swail?

Blogger Sam August 18, 2018 8:31 PM  

Mo Cato wrote:Whether it is fair or not, it is necessary and relevant.

How is it different to point to medieval or early modern age Christianity and argue it's a religion which advocates torture, slavery, death penalty for adultery and so on?


Those practices were common in all civilizations until relatively recently; it is almost certain all of them are necessary for civilization to function and their elimination helped get us into this mess.

If you get rid of the death penalty for adultery, you get an untick in cheating and civilization starts to fray as men have to spend more time mate guarding and guarding the backs from each other.

Slavery is a form of extracting labor from a conquered population; unless you plan on exterminating everyone you conquer, you are going to have to have some method of doing so. You can do corvee, but the downside is since no one owns the person in question, you can get the person in charge working them to death. Slavery has different incentives and is more effective in the long run.

I don't know enough about the pre-modern legal system to comment on the usage of torture. I'm not aware of it being any more brutal then other civilizations; it is my understanding everyone used torture.

Blogger Jack Amok August 18, 2018 8:59 PM  

it is my understanding everyone used torture.

Oh, no, not at all. Look at, for instance, the Aztecs. They didn't use torture. Instead, they allowed their captives to - shall we say, participate? - in their sacred religious ceremonies.

Man, talk about inclusive...

Blogger Blume August 18, 2018 9:47 PM  

I know a pagan who embodies all of the negative things yall have been describing. He originally converted because he revealed too his family he was bi-sexual and having homosexual relations and his sister did not take it well. this turned him agnostic/ atheistic.

He then turned to paganism because one time when he prayed to odin he received 200 dollars cash. He talks about how Christianity stole all its holidays from the pagans.he is dumb as a box of rocks and thinks paganism is just about honoring your ancestors.

He is constantly transmitting sexual diseases to his wife from his multiple male and female sex partners. He also can't hold down a job and has to parasite off of his wife and the government. Yet he also believes, he and his paganism are some how going to save the west from the left.

Blogger Sam August 19, 2018 12:28 AM  

@87
I don't know if this will help, but point out the Chinese (and most East Asians) are big on ancestor worship. They are also... strongly disapproving of homosexuality. Your body is a gift from your parents and you must take care of it and not pollute and damage it for your own hedonistic desires.

Blogger Matt August 19, 2018 5:49 AM  

Vox, are those wolves on your chair? And leaves? How old is it? The woodwork is incredible

Blogger Duck August 19, 2018 7:33 AM  

Jack (LJCSOGHMOMAS) wrote:Over at Counter-Currents, there have been two recent reviews of anti-Christian, pro-pagan history books

From what I've seen, one book was actually written by a Christian (you would call him Churchian I suppose) author, but with a point how Christianity has always been brown, making some kind of a multi-culti argument and downplaying the central role of Rome and Constantinople. Kind of ironic that a neo pagan would take such an author and such an argument and run with it, but strong aversion toward Christianity will do that I suppose.

Blogger broom August 19, 2018 2:08 PM  

European Christians are my brothers and brother wars must be avoided at all costs. As a pragmatic compromise, I have proposed accepting Jesus into the pantheon along with the other gods. I've discussed it with other pagans and anything less means war. They will never bow to a jewish King. Please consider.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash August 19, 2018 3:59 PM  

broom wrote:As a pragmatic compromise, I have proposed accepting Jesus into the pantheon along with the other gods. I've discussed it with other pagans and anything less means war. They will never bow to a jewish King. Please consider.
The opinions and acceptance of Neo-Pagans means literally less than nothing. There is no circumstance under which your little band of fake spiritual values and pretend religion will ever have an impact.
Just hush now, the men are talking.

Blogger SirHamster August 19, 2018 11:41 PM  

That's some cringey mewling. Fear of war is to dictate our religion and culture now? You've already lost.

As if men had authority to dictate to the Creator God He is an equal to the fake gods LARPers pretend belief in.

Blogger Ricky Mangapit August 21, 2018 8:35 PM  

According to "Young Earth" theory, if you allow for the six days of creation then follow the geneologies of the Bible the earth is only 6,000 to 10,000 years old - which makes evolution even more untenable. See https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/the-10-best-evidences-from-science-that-confirm-a-young-earth/

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts