ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Hollywood's pro-pedo campaign continues

The cast of Guardians of the Galaxy follows orders from Hollywood PR and throws themselves on the funeral pyre in a vain attempt to change the rules again.
The Guardians of the Galaxy cast has called for James Gunn to be reinstated as director of the movie after he was sacked this month over old tweets.

Chris Pratt, Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana and Vin Diesel signed an open letter in support of Gunn.

The stars said they were shocked by his removal 10 days ago.

The Walt Disney Co fired him from the third movie in the series after tweets from 2008-11 resurfaced in which he joked about rape and paedophilia.

Left-leaning Gunn has been an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, and the director's old tweets were identified by conservative critics.

Many of the posts, which include jokes about the Holocaust and Aids, are too offensive to be reprinted by the BBC.
A host of fake conservatives have hastened to follow suit, including David Cole, who manages to project like an award-winning SJW in his fear of a future inability to joke about molesting children.
Kooks like Cernovich are contributing to the cycle of reciprocal accusations and firings. Leftists are not going to respond to the Gunn firing by saying, “Dang, these witch hunts have gotta stop.” Rather, everyone will respond by saying, “Shit, now I really have to watch my words.” So go ahead, cheer James Gunn’s destruction. You want Europe? That’s how you’ll get Europe. People scared to speak freely, people frightened to crack a joke. If that’s what you want, I don’t care if you’re on “my side.” Fuck off.
Yes, because no American is at all afraid to speak freely about women, blacks, gays, Jews, transexuals, or certain historical events that absolutely happened exactly as whatever is supposed to be the current version presently has it.  The thing these idiots never grasp is that gamers instinctively understand what it means when you're taking enemy fire. It means you're going in the right direction.

In fact, just last week some alt-right anti-Jewish conspiracy ninny named “Vox Day” accused me of being an accessory after the fact to the satanic Hollywood pedo ring, because according to him I know the names of those involved but choose to remain silent, because Jew. (“Vox” was butthurt over last week’s column, in which I argued that “edgy” comedians who make kiddie jokes are not necessarily pedophiles.) I looked “Vox” up, and apparently he’s a failed garage-band musician and “elves and ogres” fantasy author (amazingly, this guy couldn’t hack it in two of the least demanding professions known to man), and now he’s supposedly some kind of alt-right honcho. Big deal. Being a VIP on the Pizzagate fringe is like being the most handsome muselmann in the terminal ward. In just two years, the alt-right has gone from “Can we admit that there’s nothing wrong with being white?” to “Our prime directive is to hunt down the secret cabal of satanic ritual abusers that only we can see.”

Welcome to #GamerGate, everyone. All we wanted to do was play video games. But then we learned that monsters are real. The ride never ends.

I note that David Cole is not only defending the pro-pedos, he is also lying about what I wrote just last week. His response is amusingly akin to the inept murderer who, when accused of knowing who robbed the bank, angrily declares, "I didn't rob that bank and I didn't bury that body in my front garden either."

Wait, there's a body in your front garden?

Labels: , ,

172 Comments:

Blogger Theophilus Chilton August 01, 2018 9:04 AM  

Rather, everyone will respond by saying, “Shit, now I really have to watch my words.”

I'm fine with that. I really don't think people ought to joke about grown men defiling three-year old girls anywise.

Blogger Nathan Bruno August 01, 2018 9:04 AM  

I remember Taki Mag as the place that ran the Pat Buchanan columns and where I first read Gavin McInnes. The bloom is definitely off the rose; I see the cowards don't even have comments. It must be hard to have a comments section if you're going to be the "acceptable" flaks for pedophile normalization.

Blogger Damn Crackers August 01, 2018 9:06 AM  

Cole has a Hollywood past. I wonder what skeletons are in his closet, or at least does he know where the bodies are buried.

Blogger Phillip George August 01, 2018 9:15 AM  

this is the red pill. there are things you can't unsee.

No-one can look at the WTC7 implosions and think the MSM keeps them informed with truth justice and the American way anymore than they can look at John Podesta and friends spirit cooking artwork and think the Deep State has moral authority on their side.

Blogger McChuck August 01, 2018 9:16 AM  

"David Cole, the “Jewish Holocaust Revisionist,” spent the past eighteen years as David Stein the “Republican Party Animal,” working with GOP higher-ups and blogging for major conservative sites."

Blogger Vessimede Barstool August 01, 2018 9:22 AM  

Anyone in current year who lectures the right on sticking to muh principles and we're better than that is guaranteed to be a shill, a liar and a closet leftist. We've had decades of following this strategy with the culture wars resembling the Russian front circa summer 1942.

>>Cole has a Hollywood past. I wonder what skeletons are in his closet, or at least does he know where the bodies are buried.

CDAN tells me that it's impossible to make it in Hollywood without compromising yourself in one way or another. Whether that be having sex with a fat Jew producer or raping some Disney tween star on camera.

Blogger c0pperheaded August 01, 2018 9:29 AM  

"(“Vox” was butthurt over last week’s column, in which I argued that “edgy” comedians who make kiddie jokes are not necessarily pedophiles.) I looked “Vox” up, and apparently he’s a failed garage-band musician and “elves and ogres” fantasy author (amazingly, this guy couldn’t hack it in two of the least demanding professions known to man), and now he’s supposedly some kind of alt-right honcho."

The use of parentheses is irritating.

Blogger Uncle John's Band August 01, 2018 9:33 AM  

It's like they think the info options/control are what they were in the Reagan era. Or they've succumbed completely to the fiction of their own relevance and are speaking to an "in the know" crowd that doesn't exist.

A sad liar pushing red herrings and false analogies a moron can see through.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 01, 2018 9:35 AM  

Pratt and the rest are dead to me. I hear Diesel might be engaging in a little self preservation of his own with this defense of perversion.

Blogger James Dixon August 01, 2018 9:37 AM  

> In just two years, the alt-right has gone from “Can we admit that there’s nothing wrong with being white?” to “Our prime directive is to hunt down the secret cabal of satanic ritual abusers that only we can see.”

Get real. Everyone can see them. They don't even bother trying to hide anymore. Everyone knows Hollywood is rife with them. Everyone knows they've infiltrated a number of the major churches. Everyone knows that many major politicians are part of the group. We KNOW. We may not know the exact names and numbers, but we know they're there. And now we know, thanks to your broadcasting the information for us, who supports them.

There are people taking notes, and your fear is palpable. As well it should be. In the coming storm, many old scores will be settled. You may have months, you may have years, but you do not have decades. A reckoning is coming.

Blogger Matthew August 01, 2018 9:39 AM  

Theophilus Chilton wrote:Rather, everyone will respond by saying, “Shit, now I really have to watch my words.”

I'm fine with that. I really don't think people ought to joke about grown men defiling three-year old girls anywise.


The Talmud is no joking matter.

Blogger Ransom Smith August 01, 2018 9:41 AM  

A lot of people are going to be disappointed Chris Pratt signed their silly document .
Many believed he was one of a select stand up few in Hollywood.
His level of Fame though, can't have been totally achieved without some complicity.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 01, 2018 9:44 AM  

Yep

Blogger wreckage August 01, 2018 9:47 AM  

Notice how the reality: pointing out that normalizing pedophilia, from a crowd only recently shown to be NOT only joking about rape, sexual assault, and the "casting couch" is pretty fucking suspicious; gets smeared and merged into some nonsense about ritual satanic abuse.

Satanists of at LEAST three different kinds are real, out, and proud. Pedophiles are real, out, and in some circles, proud. If and when these two circles happen to overlap, it DOESN'T make the abuse disappear.

Meanwhile, insisting people not joke about violently raping children is going to have a chilling effect on free speech and a divisive effect on society JUST AS BAD as de-careering someone for voting the wrong way?

Do these clowns read their own drivel???

Blogger Damelon Brinn August 01, 2018 9:52 AM  

It's been amazing to watch people argue that this is wrong because there are political motivations involved. As if politics hasn't been the ultimate reason for every other firing on grounds of offensive speech. That's such a lame dodge. Even if this were just political tit-for-tat -- and it's not, because a series of pro-pedo statements is on another level -- they'd be smarter to take this one setback and move on. It shows how much they fear further exposure.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 01, 2018 9:55 AM  

wreckage wrote:Notice how the reality: pointing out that normalizing pedophilia, from a crowd only recently shown to be NOT only joking about rape, sexual assault, and the "casting couch" is pretty fucking suspicious; gets smeared and merged into some nonsense about ritual satanic abuse.

Satanists of at LEAST three different kinds are real, out, and proud. Pedophiles are real, out, and in some circles, proud. If and when these two circles happen to overlap, it DOESN'T make the abuse disappear.

Meanwhile, insisting people not joke about violently raping children is going to have a chilling effect on free speech and a divisive effect on society JUST AS BAD as de-careering someone for voting the wrong way?

Do these clowns read their own drivel???



Wreckage, spot on. Cole let it slip when he mentioned ritual satanic abuse. Most of us haven't been talking about that. But Cole mentioned it unsolicited. I wonder why.

Blogger Anno Ruse August 01, 2018 9:56 AM  

"I remember Taki Mag as the place that ran the Pat Buchanan columns"

I wonder how much it costs to run Buchanan and Coulter. It seems like every two-bit publication uses them to prop up writers nobody's ever heard of. David Cole literally has no web presence outside his Takimag column. Maybe he thinks making excuses for pedophile jokes will get him a meeting with his former Hollywood pals.

I like that David Stein, I mean, David Cole, puts "Vox" in scare quotes as if the idea of using a pseudonym is completely absurd. This guy has a real lack of character.

Blogger artensoll August 01, 2018 9:56 AM  

These "people" make me grind my teeth.

Blogger James Dixon August 01, 2018 9:59 AM  

> ...they'd be smarter to take this one setback and move on. It shows how much they fear further exposure.

They've always had control before. The defenses, dodges, and attacks on their accusers have always worked. So they pull out the old playbook and try the same plays. They don't understand that things have changed. They're no longer in control, and they now have an enemy who has nothing to lose.

Blogger Stilicho August 01, 2018 9:59 AM  

Who the actual fuck is David cole?

Blogger Amy August 01, 2018 9:59 AM  

I’m certainly disappointed in Pratt. I’m not familiar with Parks and Rec but his character was considered beloved. His marriage to Anna Faris seemed so wholesome and real. Something happened there, something bad, and it’s not *just* that he lost weight and muscled up.

I hate to think of what kind of shady stuff went down. He seems so all-American good boy who made it in the big leagues. But it’s not true.

None of it is true. I don’t follow celebrity culture but I am aware of it. You can’t go grocery shopping or out for a coffee without seeing glossy rag mags or hearing trivial conversations, and you get a sense of just how influential this crud is. I don’t even think most people would believe it if they found out that all celebs are lying liars who lie, about everything.

Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, that chick dating Bieber...all strung out and wasted physically and spiritually. The worst are the Stockholm syndromes like Culkin who actively recruit kids for their masters.

And I’m convinced Oprah is a madame.

Blogger Damelon Brinn August 01, 2018 10:01 AM  

John Ross wrote an article years ago explaining why blacks are overwhelmingly anti-gun: even if they're in the middle or upper class, they probably have a close relative or two who is in danger of being shot by an armed citizen, crime stats being what they are.

The same thing applies to anyone involved with Hollywood. You may not be a pedophile, and you may not even know any pedophiles for certain. But you can be fairly sure there are pedophiles among your friends and people you do business with, so you'd really rather not have them exposed. As long as it stays hidden, you can tell yourself it's not that bad.

Blogger wreckage August 01, 2018 10:02 AM  

Oh, and another thing: he outright states that the live music scene and trad fantasy are dead-easy ways to make money and get famous fast, with no real competition.

When a crippled ex-farmer knows you don't know jack about disco, it really is time to STFU.

Blogger Dave August 01, 2018 10:02 AM  

The use of parentheses is irritating.

"Nothing" on the "quote marks" though?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 01, 2018 10:03 AM  

Man is a rationalizing creature.

Blogger Peaceful Poster August 01, 2018 10:03 AM  

After playing mostly supporting roles his entire career, one does have to wonder why Chris Pratt is suddenly on the A-list?

Blogger Alphaeus August 01, 2018 10:03 AM  

"Meanwhile, insisting people not joke about violently raping children is going to have a chilling effect on free speech and a divisive effect on society JUST AS BAD as de-careering someone for voting the wrong way?
Do these clowns read their own drivel???"

Imagine that you hypnotized someone and they have been under your spell of control for a long time. But then unbeknownst to you they wake up from their mesmerized state and when you give them commands they ignore you.

Maybe that's what's going on now with these assklowns. We used to respond positively to their asinine drivel but now not so much.

Blogger Thumos August 01, 2018 10:04 AM  

Seeing mainstream-approved types and leftists hint at free speech gets me in a lather on its own, but using it to defend pedophiles makes it very hard not to siegepost

Blogger pyrrhus August 01, 2018 10:06 AM  

O/T but related, excellent and brief demolition of Goldberg's book..http://www.unz.com/article/no-peter-brimelow-i-am-not-reviewing-jonah-expletive-deleted-goldbergs-new-book/

Blogger SDaly August 01, 2018 10:06 AM  

I assume that Taki, being of European aristocracy (Greece) has some European aristocracy peccadillos that he doesn't see as being evil.

Blogger Looking Glass August 01, 2018 10:06 AM  

Since he's projecting quite hard...

"In fact, just last week some alt-right anti-Jewish conspiracy ninny named “Vox Day” accused me of being an accessory after the fact to the satanic Hollywood pedo ring, because according to him I know the names of those involved but choose to remain silent, because Jew."

Worth reading that again. Which means he does know some names, he is covering up for it and it's actually because "Jew". It's always quite fascinating when someone makes themselves into the worst stereotype of their own people, but that was a pretty impressive projection. Vox never accused him of anything except knowing of the pedophiles within Hollywood & trying to make people ignore it.

The whole "SJWs tell you what they're guilty of" thing is really quite useful, though it's pretty clear we're going to need some industrial strength disinfectant to deal with some of these messes.

Blogger Peter Gent August 01, 2018 10:07 AM  

Just another overt attempt by the anti-Christian crowd to move the Overton window in the debauched direction. We should never forget Luke 6:45 "The good person out of the good treasury of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasury produces evil, for his mouth speaks from what fills his heart."

Further more, even if Gunn did not physically engage in pedophilia, his jokes show he entertained the thoughts of it, which I see as more than a toe in the water and something that is reminiscent of the idea of when you dwell on the idea of doing something it is the same as doing it in God's eyes. Many "jokes" over many years is dwelling on the idea and not the same as some offhanded remark or ill-considered joke. The pattern illuminates the heart of the man and that pattern is evil.

Could you be redeemed from that? Yes. But first you have to ADMIT your guilt and ask for forgiveness, not just make some offhanded apology without accepting responsibility.

Blogger Arthur Isaac August 01, 2018 10:07 AM  

I listened to an excellent audio book about the Eastern mindset and their Honor/Shame culture. A former Muslim talking about everything being acceptable if you are not caught and lying to cover your shame also being acceptable if you did it boldly and eloquently enough (for example: "sexual emergency"). The book was "Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus" by Nabeel Qureshi.

The Eastern man will maintain that he is honorable until the noose is cinched around his pedophile neck. (The Talmud was written in Babylon).

Blogger Arthur Isaac August 01, 2018 10:08 AM  

It was a point in that book.

Blogger pyrrhus August 01, 2018 10:09 AM  

John Ross wrote an article years ago explaining why blacks are overwhelmingly anti-gun: even if they're in the middle or upper class, they probably have a close relative or two who is in danger of being shot by an armed citizen, crime stats being what they are.

While I agree with your main point about Hollywood, I have known and worked with many black men, and they are 100% pro-gun, and generally own at least one....

Blogger Amy August 01, 2018 10:09 AM  

The mos, et al, a young friend of mine just finished her masters in social work or something. She’s a pedo defender by nature and by training, I swear schools filter out people who won’t tow their lions (lyin’?).

She says pedo is absolutely a sexual orientation and it’s not wrong until they act upon the desire...

So, we can apply that broadly: homo is not wrong until they act on the desire (close enough to Christian command to celibacy if one has unnatural proclivities). Or, homo is not wrong as long as it’s consensual. Therefore, lower age of consent so pedo is not wrong.

Guess which direction we’re headed in...

Blogger Vessimede Barstool August 01, 2018 10:09 AM  

>>Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, that chick dating Bieber...all strung out and wasted physically and spiritually. The worst are the Stockholm syndromes like Culkin who actively recruit kids for their masters.

There's the girl who stars in Stranger Things. I think she was 13-14 years old at an awards party. Detailed and multiple accounts of her snorting coke and leaving for sex with a Jew producer. A little girl, a child, and this happening to her in public, and nobody batting an eye. This is all completely normal in showbiz. When you hear these scumbags defending Gunn for 'joking' about paedophilia remember this is the world they live in.

Blogger wreckage August 01, 2018 10:10 AM  

@22 Exactly. There doesn't need to be a giant blood-spattered pyramid (sorry Vox, no disrespect to your ancestors, but the literalness was vulgar). Just as not everyone had seen a producer hate-banging some starry-eyed wannabe, so not everyone is covering for a known offender.

But they are all covering for someone who is, in the end, even if unknowingly. When all your friends are dropping chaff for a guy and they all say he's alright and they all say it's Not Like That At All... and they are the people who write your cheques, bank your cheques, check the harness on your stunt rig, etc.... well, it takes an abnormal person to say "Nuh. This stinks. Everyone is lying."

And as Vox says, Sigmas are the rarest of the rare.

Remember, they don't have to have video of you molesting a kid. All they need is one or two age-of-majority women to swear black and blue that that time you were both high and you had sex, it was because you drugged and raped them.

Blogger SDaly August 01, 2018 10:11 AM  

Re Pratt, CDAN has had a few blinds suggesting that he is the recipient of the favors of a lot of young girls provided to him by the Hillsong "Church".

Blogger Chase August 01, 2018 10:13 AM  

How do you do, (((my fellow Rightists)))?

Blogger Alphaeus August 01, 2018 10:16 AM  

" (The Talmud was written in Babylon). "

Unlike certain others I don't mind parentheses when used properly.

And I'd like to share something that occurred to me with my Vox Popoli brethren:
Since the Talmud in use today and for most of recent history was written in Babylon, could it be possible that
the mentions of Babylon in Revelation are referring to it? I'm no Bible scholar, so my opinion on its own is not worth much, but I've had crazy ideas that turned out to be right before. Just askin'.

What throws me off is the reference to "City." Maybe it's more like a "City on a Hill" city?

Results: 6
For 'Babylon'
Re 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, BABYLON is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Re 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great BABYLON came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Re 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Re 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, BABYLON the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Re 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city BABYLON, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
Re 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city BABYLON be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.



Blogger Looking Glass August 01, 2018 10:19 AM  

Peaceful Poster wrote:After playing mostly supporting roles his entire career, one does have to wonder why Chris Pratt is suddenly on the A-list?

Legitimate levels of "screen charm". You can't just invent it. They try, a lot. Also, Guardians of the Galaxy (first one) was a really big surprise hit, and it was almost all carried on Pratt's skill. His performance was worth probably 75% of the profit they made from the film. That makes you A-List by default.

You can contrast him with Zoe Saldana, also in the film with him, who's a decent mid-range TV level actress. She gets a surprisingly large amount of roles beyond her capability.

Hollywood's system has made the production of "leading Men" extremely hard to come by. They dumb lucked into Pratt (the role was comedic anyway), and he vaulted him to a high profile in the public's eye. Pratt's problem is that, post-divorce, they can ruin his image if he doesn't play along, and there's nothing he can do in response. He's currently trapped within his own position. I've got sympathy for the situation he's in, but we're still going to ruin everyone involved in this.

Blogger Amy August 01, 2018 10:19 AM  

>>There's the girl who stars in Stranger Things. I think she was 13-14 years old at an awards party. Detailed and multiple accounts of her snorting coke and leaving for sex with a Jew producer. A little girl, a child, and this happening to her in public, and nobody batting an eye. This is all completely normal in showbiz. When you hear these scumbags defending Gunn for 'joking' about paedophilia remember this is the world they live in.<<

I remember seeing pics of Drew Barrymore, that little sweetheart with curlyque hair, being drunk and strung out at nine or ten years old. Sure, nobody ever abused her. Sure.

Papa John Philips pimped our his own daughter when she was 12 or 13, to his famous rock star friends. Was she even menstruating yet, I wonder? Seems to be some obsession with “having” them before they get all icky and woman like.

And then there’s poor Heather O’Rourke. And the ODs of guys like Ledger and Phoenix and Haim. The murders of Bennington and Cornell.

These only seem like isolated incidents because they either can’t e hidden or (((they))) want them known as a message or because they have to show off now and then.

Blogger Shimshon August 01, 2018 10:21 AM  

I remember Pollack jokes as a kid. They were funny. Jews even have their own variant (http://www.yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx/Wise_Men_of_Chelm).

The pedo jokes are not jokes, are not funny, and are extremely sick. Note how every article talks about a "few" jokes, and never bothers to reprint a single tweet, despite their easy availability, even after deletion. If they were so hilarious, at least one would be included to show how absurd Gunn's sacking was.

It's time to make tzompantli great again.

Blogger Sam August 01, 2018 10:23 AM  

@36
I'm assuming she is a believer. Remind her that human behavior is evolved and so sexual orientations are reproductive strategies. Point out what that implies for pedos (namely their strategy is to mess up as many others as possible to increase their relative reproductive success).

Blogger Dangeresque August 01, 2018 10:23 AM  

These fucking centrists are like people sunbathing on Normandy beach on D-day sipping a mint julep and going "Well if I shoot at the German soldiers that means, on principle, I have to shoot at the Allies too!"... Great to have you on our team, guys.

What part of culture WAR don't they understand?

Blogger Sam August 01, 2018 10:25 AM  

Er, it should be isn't a believer.

Blogger SB Wright August 01, 2018 10:28 AM  

I remember the satanic panic. Thinking about it, and the fact that the prosecutors, judges, psychiatrists/psychologists, and police officers weren't ever strung up en masse for their part in wrecking people's lives still makes my blood boil. Reading Cole's article today, what do I see?

At the time in question, you had a jury pool drawn from a high-trust society, still largely believing in the decency of their local government authority figures. Those figures are the ones who, to take Cole's example, 1) didn't investigate the background of the deranged accuser, 2) ruled who could and could not testify before court, 3) decided what was and was not admissible evidence, 4) pronounced who was and was not credible, etc., etc., all the way through the whole affair. Likewise, where were those hardened, jaded, fact-chasing, truth-to-power-speaking guardians of our great democracy--the reporters--at the time? I recall reading about the incredible stories years later. Perhaps my memory fails me, but I don't recall numerous articles ringing the alarm bells while it was actually going on. Today, I still want evidence before I believe "nationwide satanic cabal of child molesters". Today, people here and elsewhere point out evidence. I don't have to believe "nationwide satanic cabal" to see Vox's point 1 rebuttal to Cole's last article as the truth. The evidence strongly suggests that there has been child abuse on a huge scale in Hollywood, and it has been covered up.

>Get real. Everyone can see them. They don't even bother trying to hide anymore. Everyone knows Hollywood is rife with them. Everyone knows they've infiltrated a number of the major churches. Everyone knows that many major politicians are part of the group. We KNOW.

Respectfully disagree. I assume you're going for hyperbolic effect, but everyone doesn't know, and that's important to remember. Things you've known long enough that it seems the same as "the sun rises in the east" are not known to normies, and maybe not even alt-right leaning normies. It's going to take more time to get through.

Blogger wreckage August 01, 2018 10:28 AM  

@45, it's crazy, isn't it, that you CAN be fired for the punchline being an ethnic stereotype, because that's so vile that nobody should utter it, ever, even in jest...
but if the punchline is violently raping a kid, that's OK.

And how would a child-molester hiding behind Jewish ethnicity fare in Israel? You guys brought in the death penalty for that yet? Hello (((fellow Jewish people))), if you don't mind the ironic use of parentheses.

Blogger Matrick August 01, 2018 10:30 AM  

Pratt could just be acting on a desire to protect the director of the film series he is in. A director he is likely friends with. Anyone working in those circles could be convinced by their peers that Gunn's tweets were harmless. You and I might disagree, but I think it's wrong to assume that anyone who defends Gunn must be involved in the degeneracy.

On the subject of Gunn, I haven't seen anyone mention yet that all of his 'edgy jokes' were about boys. Why nothing about little girls? This suggests that it's much more than just a joke.

Blogger Wuzzums Fuzzums August 01, 2018 10:31 AM  

Damelon Brinn wrote:As long as it stays hidden, you can tell yourself it's not that bad.

Paul Ekman is the foremost expert on facial expressions whose pioneering work culminated in him being able to detect a lie with a higher accuracy than a lie detector. He claims he can teach anyone the same skillset in just a few weeks. Nobody is knocking on his door. Bottom line people want to be lied to if it's in accord with their world view.

I can't imagine what it's like to dedicate yourself to a trade, become successful, bring joy and be loved by millions of people, only to later on realize you've been in service of evil. Imagine how much more devastating such a realization would be to someone who's genuinely a good person. Being a Hollywood celebrity never looked so undesirable.

We will see more and more of these celebs trying to keep the illusion whole and it's probably gonna come mostly from those who aren't even involved in any way with the pedo-Hollywood because of cognitive dissonance. The ones that are will probably ignore the matter completely in the hopes that people will eventually forget.

Blogger Looking Glass August 01, 2018 10:31 AM  

Oddly enough, this does tie back into the "Free Speech" movement, as it was always a play to remove Heresy laws (and the consequences). It's pretty clear, now, why they had to do that.

Blogger Crew August 01, 2018 10:31 AM  

There's more dirty laundry in James Gunn's past:

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/31/guardians-cast-ignore-james-gunns-huston-huddleston-problem/

The Wayback Machine informs us that in September of 2010, on his own personal blog (which he took down in an apparent panic as his tweets became public), James Gunn shared a YouTube video he chose to title “100 Pubescent Girls Touch Themselves.”

Blogger VD August 01, 2018 10:34 AM  

Pratt could just be acting on a desire to protect the director of the film series he is in. A director he is likely friends with. Anyone working in those circles could be convinced by their peers that Gunn's tweets were harmless. You and I might disagree, but I think it's wrong to assume that anyone who defends Gunn must be involved in the degeneracy.

That's bullshit. If it's not harmless to joke about Negroes or ovens, then it's damn sure not harmless to joke about molesting children.

Stop cucking, cucky.

If you defend a degenerate, then you are absolutely guilty of defending his degeneracy. No one said that makes you guilty of committing degenerate acts yourself.

Blogger Looking Glass August 01, 2018 10:35 AM  

@51 Wuzzums Fuzzums

Lots of alcohol seems to be the common response. A lot of those accidental overdoses aren't suicides, but the result of trying to drown the anguish.


@50 Matrick

We noticed, which is why the cover-up had to happen. I've known people who made edgy jokes in the pre-Social Media days. No one was stupid enough to ever make a raping children joke. Even in the deeper, darker places of the Web, CP is an auto-ban. When hardened prisoners few child molesters as utter scum, you know there are lines you don't cross.

Gunn & friends found it all quite funny. That shows beyond a familiarity with the subject.

Blogger Peaceful Poster August 01, 2018 10:37 AM  

@42 Looking Glass - Legitimate levels of "screen charm". You can't just invent it.

Good point. Paul Rudd is another actor who I would say has legit screen charm. Lo and behold, he's Ant Man!

Blogger Mr. Smith August 01, 2018 10:38 AM  

Cole used, “Our prime directive...” There’s a Star Trek reference. Wonder if Cole has a Star Fleet Uniform.

Blogger HalibetLector August 01, 2018 10:40 AM  

Amy wrote:Guess which direction we’re headed in...

I'm happy they're pushing in that direction. Pedophilia is one of the few topics that turns even the most tolerant of normies into sword carrying, shield bearing, DEUS VULT screaming mobs of righteous anger. That's why they're trying to hard to hide it or explain it away in the press.

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey August 01, 2018 10:43 AM  

That bastard David Cole is lying his ass off and slandering Vox. Vox said nothing about Cole being a Jew, nothing at all. David Cole is truly vile. He's a liar who has stood up to defend pedophilia in the public square. He laughed and clapped when James Gunn stood up to say, "I like when little boys touch my silly place!" and much more. And much worse! That's alright to David Cole. That's just James being James dontcha know.

Just James being James, just Walter being Walter …

These people are revolting. Sickening.

Blogger Ransom Smith August 01, 2018 10:45 AM  

Chris Pratt use to be a willingly homeless guy. Living in Hawaii and smoking weed .
While it's possible he isn't as corrupted, the likelihood there isn't some dirt on him is minimal .

Blogger Looking Glass August 01, 2018 10:46 AM  

@57 Mr. Smith

Gooood catch.


@56 Peaceful Poster

There's a reason Tom Cruise is in his 6th Mission Impossible movie this weekend, and that Disney/Marvel have to pay Robert Downey Jr so much money. You can't fake Charisma. If you could, Hollywood would have systematized it decades ago.

Blogger Daniel August 01, 2018 10:53 AM  

"Ninny." The other "N-word."

That dude's a bowtie racist.

Blogger Uncle John's Band August 01, 2018 10:56 AM  

@ 31. Looking Glass

"Since he's projecting quite hard..."

Nice catch.

Blogger Damelon Brinn August 01, 2018 10:59 AM  

@39, I can't tell how accurate those guesses about Pratt are, because there's a fair amount of anti-Christian bigotry among the CDaN commenters. But obviously, as a hunky top-billing star, he *could* have a new willing bedwarmer every hour if he wanted to. And if a man avails himself of that, some of them are going to be underage, even if they lie about their age to get there. If he has, and there's evidence, he would be a perfect candidate for Hollywood to burn as a distraction, if he weren't the star of two major franchises. Even so, they might get desperate enough.

If you're a Christian and/or Republican in Hollywood right now, you'd better have a spotless record, or be prepared to play ball.

Blogger Avalanche August 01, 2018 11:01 AM  

@5 "David Cole, the "Jewish Holocaust Revisionist," spent the past eighteen years as David Stein..."

If you think Cole being "a revisionist" is a bad thing -- realize that he actually did research and WAS RIGHT (and the Holyhoax lies), which is why/when (((they))) tried to kill him and he faked his own death to escape!

Also note however. that (((he))), once outed and trying to ingratiate himself (somewhat successfully, from publishing appearances) to the (((owned?))) Right, once again returns to his roots and forwards the interested of his (((tribe))).

Blogger Avalanche August 01, 2018 11:05 AM  

@20 Who the actual fuck is David cole?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=david+cole+visits+auschwitz

Blogger Uncle John's Band August 01, 2018 11:05 AM  

This filth, Stein-Cole or whatever, is also very familiar with at least the reputation of Vox. He is weaving in allusions that aren't part of the post he supposedly had to look into. Of course, his claim to have had to look up who "Vox" is is the real tell.

Blogger Wuzzums Fuzzums August 01, 2018 11:07 AM  

"ninny"

How will Vox ever recover?

Blogger Wuzzums Fuzzums August 01, 2018 11:12 AM  

https://scontent-otp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/38085320_523779688077470_9076596146603819008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=81004980624bab0e71b23233467e2656&oe=5C10D55F

Meme first.
Meme hard.
No mercy.

Blogger Rhys August 01, 2018 11:15 AM  

Saying Vox failed as a musician and author blantantly exposes these idiots at liars, when will they ever learn that?

Also, I've seen a lot of more gullible right wingers claim Pratt was a good guy, on our side, and potentially redpilled. Well, I hate to say I told you so...

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 11:16 AM  

" Leftists are not going to respond to the Gunn firing by saying, “Dang, these witch hunts have gotta stop.”

Children learn to not hit others by getting hit back.

This is why the Right has been losing.

Blogger English Tom August 01, 2018 11:23 AM  

@Stilicho

David Cole came to prominence several years ago by making a documentary inside Auschwitz that helped debunk the Holocaust narrative. Apparently he received death threats from many jews so went into hiding and reinvented himself as someone called Stein. I assume providing cover for pedos is his way of getting back in the tribes good books.
Or he could be involved like lots of (((Hollywood))) types are.

Blogger English Tom August 01, 2018 11:24 AM  

@Stilicho

Just to be clear Cole is Jewish.

Blogger Looking Glass August 01, 2018 11:26 AM  

Uncle John's Band wrote:@ 31. Looking Glass

"Since he's projecting quite hard..."

Nice catch.


Most inter-personal communication in non-verbal. (Internet being the exception to this, mostly.) However, when someone directly brings up something that isn't on topic, they were either thinking about it recently or wanted to talk about it. With SJWs & their ilk, they tell you a massive amount about them by what they deny. David is attempting to frame the discussion, but he framed an entire set of thoughts & logic that was never introduced.

It's pretty insulting of him, to other Jews, to assume that one must defend pedophiles in Hollywood because they're Jewish. Unless David knows far more about the situation, Gunn isn't Jewish and the cast defending him is mostly not-Jewish. (I honestly expect the majority of the pedos will not be Jewish for a couple of reason, which is why David's implication should be taken as incredibly insulting.)

David's projections does shed an interesting light on why the Elites allowed a few Jewish families to marry into the lower levels. They get a ready-made, instinctively defensive responses from Jewish media personalities, simply for there being at least 1 Jew involved in something. Clever move, by extremely evil people, but clever.

Blogger James Dixon August 01, 2018 11:26 AM  

> You and I might disagree, but I think it's wrong to assume that anyone who defends Gunn must be involved in the degeneracy.

Doesn't matter. If you defend him you're part of the problem. And should be treated as such.

Blogger English Tom August 01, 2018 11:29 AM  

@Looking Glass

...but choose to remain silent because jew.

Just adherence to the sacred teachings of the Talmud. How dare goys question our predilections!

Blogger VD August 01, 2018 11:29 AM  

Meme first.
Meme hard.
No mercy.


Nice work.

Blogger Warunicorn August 01, 2018 11:46 AM  

Nathan Bruno wrote:I remember Taki Mag as the place that ran the Pat Buchanan columns and where I first read Gavin McInnes. The bloom is definitely off the rose; I see the cowards don't even have comments. It must be hard to have a comments section if you're going to be the "acceptable" flaks for pedophile normalization.

I used to frequent Takimag when it had a comments section as it was practically the highlight (other than Pat Buchanan and Jim Goad's columns). Then they got rid of it because apparently it was too much to handle. I haven't been back since.

As far as f*cking Gunn and Cole go, it's hilarious to watch everyone lose their sh*t over Gunn's firing. Did they not notice how we can't say practically anything these last few years without anyone screeching about how we're Nazis? Suggest something like how we want to cut off immigration for a few years? NAZI! Maybe we don't want men who claim to be women using the women's restroom? NAZI!

I have no sympathies for the closet pedo. Remember, they made these rules so we're just throwing it back in their faces times a thousand.

Blogger Mandos August 01, 2018 11:49 AM  

Gotta love how D-tier mainstream hacks like Cole, who must reach 3k unique views per article tops on their single publication in their attempt to remain relevant, try to adopt some John Oliver-style snarky posture like "h-haha muh Pizzagate fringe" about people he knows full well about and who top his confidential audience by several orders of magnitude. That intervention is so fake and so crafted into a pathetic attempt at posture it genuinely makes me cringe. Poor guy.

Also
>You and I might disagree, but I think it's wrong to assume that anyone who defends Gunn must be involved in the degeneracy.

Not our rules. You need to come to terms with how the game is played.

Blogger English Tom August 01, 2018 12:03 PM  

@Amy

There's a man on YouTube called Jamie Dlux and his channel is all about the CDAN reveals. It really is sickening. Hollywood makes Sodom and Gomorrah look like a monk's retreat!

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 12:03 PM  

"Doesn't matter. If you defend him you're part of the problem. And should be treated as such."

***yawn***

Blogger Chris Ritchie August 01, 2018 12:03 PM  

Slightly OT, but what is a "muselmann?" This is how language gets destroyed. I'm pretty sure this supposedly educated person meant muscle man.

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 12:07 PM  

Here's my honest take. There is no bullshit pedo conspiracy.

If you go look at the jokes these people make you will notice that almost all of them are about young boys or teen boys. And while it is pedophilia... there is broader term that is actually more accurate. That term is "gay".

Gay men like young boys. Period. Hollywood is stuffed to the gills with gay men.

no conspiracy is necessary. This is just a bunch of people with a common interest acting it out. There is no cabal. There is no secret organization. there are no leaders.

Its just gay men in power doing what gay men in power always do.


A guys like Dave Bautista and Chris Pratt didn't come through the Hollywood boy rape machine. They got their breaks differently. And they certainly aren't the kind of guys that would be at those parties or even know about those parties.


What they are doing is no different than the old lady who honestly had no idea her neighbor was a serial killer. She just thought he was a nice man who liked to collect butterflies.

Blogger English Tom August 01, 2018 12:08 PM  

@Chris Ritchie

A few years ago a party of Chinese were hunting for mussels on the notorious Morecambe Bay. Anyway a treacherous tide came in and killed some of them.
Even though they were hunting mussels, I don't believe they were muselmen!

Blogger GK Chesterton August 01, 2018 12:10 PM  

@VD,

There was a time in my life when I had to deal with this. What surprised me then is how many normies defended purported child molesters. I called it the golf effect. Its hard to believe the guy you play golf with is an absolute monster. It is much easier to not believe the story or the kid. I mean, who wants to admit they hang out with that kind of filth? That's why I'm prepared to understand Pratt's position even if I'm not willing to cut him public slack. I want to end the golf effect. There is a lot of denial that makes pedophilia possible.

Blogger Amy August 01, 2018 12:16 PM  

@Chris Ritchie

Lol dead you need a Saturday night spotlight.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd August 01, 2018 12:18 PM  

Chris Ritchie wrote:Slightly OT, but what is a "muselmann?"

Musulman is what some folks used to call the mohammedans.

Blogger VD August 01, 2018 12:18 PM  

Its just gay men in power doing what gay men in power always do.

That's part of it, but it's not all of it.

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 12:24 PM  

"That's part of it, but it's not all of it."

Oh I suspect there is a political component... an eyes wide shut sort of thing. but I doubt there is much in common between the two besides their mutual interest.

What's that old saying about democrat politicians? The only things that will ruin their career is being found with a dead little girl or a live little boy?

That saying didn't appear out of nowhere.

Blogger RA August 01, 2018 12:37 PM  

Not everyone knows what's really happening, especially if they consume all their news from the MSM.

That said, there are more and more people who realize something is rotten in Hollywood. Many people used to know and/or now knows someone working in the industry. Got to be wandering what the heck does that relative, friend or acquaintaince know. Maybe they're not participants, but they gotta know something. For sure, there has to be at least some confrontation going on behind closed doors. We'll have to see how this plays out in the form of more revelations. How much more can people keep looking in the mirror even as they take their paychecks? Something about that Updike quote about someone not understanding something when his job depends on that "not understanding" it.

Blogger Lance E August 01, 2018 12:40 PM  

I wonder why Sailer still writes for Taki, if this is the company they keep over there.

Blogger Arthur Isaac August 01, 2018 12:44 PM  

Alphaeus, the Apostle Peter refers to the city where he resided (Jerusalem) as Babylon.

Blogger allyn71 August 01, 2018 12:46 PM  

"What they are doing is no different than the old lady who honestly had no idea her neighbor was a serial killer. She just thought he was a nice man who liked to collect butterflies."

That is all well and fine until she starts defending him as they are pulling the bodies out from under the house. It is one thing to not know. It is another thing to continue to defend them when the bodies are being stacked in the front yard.

Blogger Daniel August 01, 2018 12:46 PM  

Nate, what you are describing is a conspiracy. It doesn't have to be all institutionally constructed like the Freemasons or anything. It just has to be two or more people (in this case many, many more than two CONVICTED) who trade in flesh.

So I don't get why you are denying a conspiracy, when what you describe (leaderless, groups of gay men "doing what they do," getting away with it, illegally of course, for their own pleasure and gain) is, by any definition, a conspiracy.

Blogger Chris Mallory August 01, 2018 12:50 PM  

Nate wrote:A guys like Dave Bautista ..... didn't come through the Hollywood boy rape machine.

I haven't followed wrestling in decades, but WWF/E has long had rumors of homosexual sexual harassment. Pat Patterson was a name mentioned often as preying on underage ring boys.

Blogger Moondog August 01, 2018 12:52 PM  

Daniel wrote:Nate, what you are describing is a conspiracy. It doesn't have to be all institutionally constructed like the Freemasons or anything. It just has to be two or more people (in this case many, many more than two CONVICTED) who trade in flesh.

So I don't get why you are denying a conspiracy, when what you describe (leaderless, groups of gay men "doing what they do," getting away with it, illegally of course, for their own pleasure and gain) is, by any definition, a conspiracy.


It does not strike me as a denial of a conspiracy so much as it is not a conspiracy in the traditional understanding of the word. It's not like people are meeting in back rooms and strategizing how to Make Pederasty Great Again; they do, however, share a common mindset.

It's like MSM: it's not like MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NYT, etc. have conference calls deciding how they'll spin the latest stories. They do, however, share a common mindset and they feed off each other.

It's a conspiracy, but not the way the word connotes.

Blogger Alphaeus August 01, 2018 12:57 PM  

"Alphaeus, the Apostle Peter refers to the city where he resided (Jerusalem) as Babylon"
Good point, but does it mean anything that John wrote Revelation not Peter? I'm just wondering here, so I ask what might be stupid questions.

Of course I've heard tell that there are no stupid questions, there are only stupid people. :-)

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 1:01 PM  

"That is all well and fine until she starts defending him as they are pulling the bodies out from under the house."

I don't know if you realize this or not... but no bodies have been brought out.

When people start actually coming forward and talking about what happened to them... then we'll see who's defending them.

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 1:01 PM  

As for throwing stones at those who defend degenerates... let us all remember that we have all done the exact same thing.

I defend Milo.

I will continue to defend Milo.

Blogger James Dixon August 01, 2018 1:04 PM  

> it's not like MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NYT, etc. have conference calls deciding how they'll spin the latest stories

How quickly they forget: https://infogalactic.com/info/JournoList

Do you really think they've stopped?

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 1:05 PM  

"Do you really think they've stopped?"

no list required. They just all get their talking points straight from the DNC. its not a conspiracy. its done in the open.

Blogger allyn71 August 01, 2018 1:06 PM  

"I don't know if you realize this or not... but no bodies have been brought out."

If the standard is victims then yes you are correct there has been no victims tied to Gunn. That said for me the imagery that was found combined with his blog posting and tweets. The video of him "joking" about befouling his future daughter.

For me that is plenty to represent bodies. Circumstantial evidence is still evidence.

Blogger James Dixon August 01, 2018 1:06 PM  

> I defend Milo.

I haven't defended Milo. I've refused to condemn Milo. There is a difference.

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) August 01, 2018 1:07 PM  

"Do you really think they've stopped?"

no list required. They just all get their talking points straight from the DNC. its not a conspiracy. its done in the open.


What do y'all think twitter is for?

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 1:08 PM  

"I haven't defended Milo. I've refused to condemn Milo. There is a difference."

no. there really isn't. We're playing by the SJW rules remember? You are either throwing stones or getting stoned. Your call.

Blogger allyn71 August 01, 2018 1:08 PM  

"I defend Milo.

I will continue to defend Milo."


As have I and I will continue to as well. Why? He has shown he is our degenerate. Those in Pedowood are demonstrably not.

Blogger Lovekraft August 01, 2018 1:16 PM  

Nice for you, Vox, to call out Cole and his fellow tribesmen. They know the jig is up and are flailing around in panic mode. For the simple fact they have no moral ground to stand on.

Also, the article lists Vin Diesel in the cast. Huh? They got their meatheads mixed up. The guy who plays Drax is Bautista.

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 1:19 PM  

"Why? He has shown he is our degenerate."

you are literally doing exactly the same thing that you're condemning Chris Pratt of doing.

for exactly the same reason.

Blogger Lovekraft August 01, 2018 1:20 PM  

On the Star Wars front, the Rose Tico actress went off twitter and the SJWs falsely claimed it was because of muh hurassmint! Not a shred of proof to back this up.

The truth was she was forced to do as part of the NDA with Disney.

So my question is, why does Disney NOT enforce the same with regards to the GOTG cast members? So the very fact Disney allowed this to be expressed, rather than remain silent, tells you that Disney ACTIVELY permitted the pro-pedo grouphug.

Blogger Nate August 01, 2018 1:20 PM  

"The guy who plays Drax is Bautista."

correct. and Bautista is defending Gunn.

Vin Deisel is widely known to be gay... and he may be defending Gunn as well but I don't know that for a fact.

Blogger Amy August 01, 2018 1:26 PM  

Diesel is the voice of Groot. His unimpeachable talent at delivering that one line...is singularly sublime. Shame he has to get caught up in this boondoggle!

Blogger allyn71 August 01, 2018 1:28 PM  

"you are literally doing exactly the same thing that you're condemning Chris Pratt of doing."

Where is all the pedo imagery and allusions from Milo? Only thing I know off is his story of trying to deal with how he was raped as a young boy and what that did to him.

If Milo had half the pedo crap tied to him that Gunn does I would no longer support him, you probably wouldn't either. They are not apples to apples, it isn't the same thing. Milo is a fag not a pedo as far as I know. Degenerates all but one is consensual and one is predatory raping of the immature.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 01, 2018 1:30 PM  

Diesel is the voice of Groot

Blogger Chris Ritchie August 01, 2018 1:31 PM  

@21 all celebs are lying liars who lie, about everything.

Of course. They are professional liars. The better they can act out the lie, the more awards they get. Before 1900, that whole stage profession was considered on the same level as drunkards and prostitutes. I've read sermons from those times where they were preaching against going to the stage shows because they were so degenerate.

Interesting that the criticism then moved to radio, then to film, then to television. But all the while, our culture ignored the warnings and gave this industry power by our consumption of it. Perhaps it's time to stop. Get on board with people building something better, something honest.

Blogger Lovekraft August 01, 2018 1:32 PM  

@ Nate

Both Milo and the Gunn camp appear unrepentant. Milo messed up in the Maher interview (who didn't see that coming) when he tripped up and approved of NAMBLA-ish ideology and I am not sure if he explicitly backtracked and condemned it.

Gunn's camp are doubling down and have yet to denounce what anyone with two brain cells can see is subtle support for pedophilia.

Blogger Daniel August 01, 2018 1:33 PM  

Moondog wrote:Daniel wrote:Nate, what you are describing is a conspiracy. It doesn't have to be all institutionally constructed like the Freemasons or anything. It just has to be two or more people (in this case many, many more than two CONVICTED) who trade in flesh.

So I don't get why you are denying a conspiracy, when what you describe (leaderless, groups of gay men "doing what they do," getting away with it, illegally of course, for their own pleasure and gain) is, by any definition, a conspiracy.


It does not strike me as a denial of a conspiracy so much as it is not a conspiracy in the traditional understanding of the word. It's not like people are meeting in back rooms and strategizing how to Make Pederasty Great Again; they do, however, share a common mindset.

It's like MSM: it's not like MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NYT, etc. have conference calls deciding how they'll spin the latest stories. They do, however, share a common mindset and they feed off each other.

It's a conspiracy, but not the way the word connotes.


No. That's what some people think the word "conspiracy" connotes. But it doesn't. That perceived connotation is only used by conspiracy deniers to attack conspiracy in general as a means of attacking specific conspiracies.

In other words, if you want to attack a crazy conspiracy theory for being crazy, you may say, "There is no conspiracy there, and to believe in it is crazy." But saying "Oh, there's no conspiracy, because conspiracies don't exist," is just nuts.

Nate's "non-conspiracy" is "gays doing what gays do (in secret, illegally)" with potentially some Eyes Wide Shut component.

How in hell is that not a conspiracy, by any definition?

Blogger Chris Ritchie August 01, 2018 1:33 PM  

@87 - I honestly didn't know that. You learn something new every day.

Blogger Zeke August 01, 2018 1:36 PM  

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33763/chris-pratt-guardians-galaxy-cast-release-ben-shapiro

> But they are old tweets Disney knew about when they hired him. They are jokes.

> But we should all hope that this incident actually triggers some self-reflection from everyone. Both political sides should understand that we’ve created mutually assured destruction here – that anyone can be destroyed at any time. That’s dangerous, and it’s nasty.

> So, Hollywood, I’m happy to endorse a program of live and let live when it comes to political rhetoric and comedy. But you’re going to have to do the same if you don’t want this boomerang to come back home to you.

Now that we're attacking them, they want a cease fire. The pendulum is just starting to swing the other way. We're just getting started.

> THERE WILL COME A TIME THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET. Q

Blogger Lovekraft August 01, 2018 1:36 PM  

There's a new guy who has been exposing Hollywood pedo networks - Isaac Kappy. He's been calling out Seth Green, Spielberg etc. Looks like the real deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVDRE7ebHZk

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 01, 2018 1:37 PM  

Pratt is okay.

He's a conservative actor who was a tv support for a long time until he found a director who believed in him.

Your biggest terror as an actor under these circumstances is lose the director who believes in you and have him replaced with one who does not.

There is nothing on Earth worse for an actor than that.

Blogger James Dixon August 01, 2018 1:39 PM  

> You are either throwing stones or getting stoned. Your call.

I can take being stoned for not condemning Milo. But Milo's a big boy and can take care of himself.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 01, 2018 1:40 PM  

I stand with Nate on this.

I wish I had more time to do more on this today but I don't.

I absolutely don't.

My statement of support is what it is.

Blogger Chris Mallory August 01, 2018 1:40 PM  

allyn71 wrote:Milo is a fag not a pedo as far as I know. Degenerates all but one is consensual and one is predatory raping of the immature.

Maybe technically correct. Milo has defended his comments by saying he was referring to 13 year old boys. Technically, pedophilia refers to children who have not yet hit puberty.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/milo-yiannopoulos-latest-news-paedophilia-breitbart-video-child-abuse-right-wing-sexual-relationship-a7589656.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 01, 2018 1:48 PM  

If Pratt is defending Gunn, I don't know how you can say he's OK. An apology from Gunn for being offensive doesn't even address the real point, which is that only someone deeply depraved would tweet those kinds of things in the first place. Gunn revealed some very ugly facets of himself, and an apology doesn't just make that go away.

A person that sick should not be placed in a position of power and cultural influence. I empathize with Chris Pratt's predicament, but his inability to place the greater good above his own ambitions is not indicative of a great deal of fortitude on his part.

Blogger Cataline Sergius August 01, 2018 1:53 PM  

I spoke too soon.

I now have more minutes available than I wanted or especially needed.

Anyway, while I am stuck waiting...

Here is Chris Pratt in a nutshell.

Beta: Betas are the good-looking guys who aren't as uniformly attractive or socially dominant as the Alpha, but are nevertheless confident, attractive to women, and do well with them. At the party, they are the loud guy's friends who showed up with the alcohol and who are flirting with the tier one women and cheerfully pairing up with the tier two women. Betas tend to genuinely like women and view them in a somewhat optimistic manner, but they don't have a lot of illusions about them either. Betas tend to be happy, secure in themselves, and are up for anything their alpha wants to do. When they marry, it is not infrequently to a woman who was one of the alpha's former girlfriends.

Lifetime sexual partners = 2-3x average.


Yeah, that guy is going to defend is best friend until he presented with absolute proof of something truly horrifying.

That guy is Chris Pratt.

Blogger Didas Kalos August 01, 2018 1:58 PM  

Good book

Blogger Timmy3 August 01, 2018 1:58 PM  

“Dang, these witch hunts have gotta stop.”

That’s the only way I’ll accept James Gunn back as director of Guardians 3. First, bring back Roseanne with her original series. Second, have a press conference and admit everyone at Disney made mistakes and asks the public for forgiveness. Both can have their jobs back and will refrain from further tweets and social media.
Disney gets back its original $1 Billion series with Roseanne and another billion from James Gunn.

This won’t happen. I’ll not watch any Guardians with these complicit compromised actors and the pedos they love so much.

Blogger Anno Ruse August 01, 2018 2:09 PM  

"If you go look at the jokes these people make you will notice that almost all of them are about young boys or teen boys."

Nobody made any jokes about Heather O'Rourke. They just raped her to death. It's not just the gays.

Blogger Brad Matthews August 01, 2018 2:11 PM  

Diesel is voice of Groot

Blogger Arthur Isaac August 01, 2018 2:16 PM  

Alphaeus, Christians believe that the entirety of the Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit. Themes transcend authors as much as meaning. I also think that the Apostles realized the nature and vector for the spirit of anti-Christ. Babylon = Jerusalem = the Mystery Religion responsible for killing the saints.

Jesus Himself said that a prophet could not be martyred outside of Jerusalem.

Blogger Brad Matthews August 01, 2018 2:16 PM  

When my son was 2, almost 3, he had a fish tank. One day, the fish was floating dead in the tank. Wife and I were standing there wondering what happened. He blurted out "I didn't poke it's eye."

Same thing.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd August 01, 2018 2:18 PM  

Nate wrote:you are literally doing exactly the same thing that you're condemning Chris Pratt of doing.

Who/whom, Nate.

Blogger Chris Ritchie August 01, 2018 2:19 PM  

@36 I swear schools filter out people who won’t tow their lions (lyin’?).

They do. Please see the excellent book by Jeff Schmidt, Disciplined Minds. Academia are the gate keepers. Accrediting agencies and Government are the gates. As George Carlin famously quipped, "It's a big club, and you ain't it!"

Blogger dvdivx August 01, 2018 2:58 PM  

The difference between how most people tell jokes and how Hollywood tells jokes is how its told. Its the difference between saying:
why were so many blacks killed in the Vietnam war??

because when the sergeant said to "get down", they all got up and started dancing.

And actually burning a cross in your yard while wearing a white hood.

Its the difference between:
What did the pedophile say when he got out of prison?

I feel like a kid again.

And explicitly saying things about raping children from the first person. Over and over again. Off jokes are told by most people once in a while. Its the degree and scope of what's going on in Hollywood that is so disturbing.

Blogger Shimshon August 01, 2018 3:12 PM  

dvdivx wrote:
What did the pedophile say when he got out of prison?

I feel like a kid again.


That's an actual joke, and good for a mild chuckle. Gunn's tweets weren't jokes. They were deeply disturbed snark. Where's McRapey when you need him?

Blogger Haxo Angmark August 01, 2018 3:17 PM  

@74: Gunn is part Jew. We know this

because he said so. Something to the effect that he was

"Jewish enough to be gassed"

Blogger SciVo August 01, 2018 3:37 PM  

Nate wrote:As for throwing stones at those who defend degenerates... let us all remember that we have all done the exact same thing.

I defend Milo.

I will continue to defend Milo.


Milo was speaking out of his experience as prey. His critics were literally telling a victim how he was allowed to think about what happened to him, which would have broken their own so-called "principles" if they actually had any.

In shooting down Milo's critics, we're doing God's work of using Alinsky to hold the Pharisees to their own falsely-claimed moral standards. Your equivalence is false.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine August 01, 2018 3:52 PM  

Failed at garage band and fantasy authorship?

I should fail so often and so hard!

Blogger SciVo August 01, 2018 4:00 PM  

Let me be clear: I want to burn it *all* down. Why not? I'm on the losing side of the overwhelming success of their long march through the institutions. Nothing to lose.

So sure, let's disemploy everyone who has ever told an offensive joke. Heck, let's start with me! I would actually be totally fine with that, as long as it didn't stop (or even pause) until literally *everyone* who qualifies had been disemployed, because there isn't enough popcorn in the world for the fallout from the consequences.

Blogger Alphaeus August 01, 2018 4:05 PM  

"Alphaeus, Christians believe that the entirety of the Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit. Themes transcend authors as much as meaning. I also think that the Apostles realized the nature and vector for the spirit of anti-Christ. Babylon = Jerusalem = the Mystery Religion responsible for killing the saints.Jesus Himself said that a prophet could not be martyred outside of Jerusalem."
I have my doubts about Babylon "equaling" Jerusalem, as it says that New Jerusalem comes down from God out of heaven, not a New Babylon. I can see how Babylon has infiltrated and infected Jerusalem, which is why I was supposing that a specific connection might have been intended in those verses I referenced. I'm thinking that if there was a connection it would have been suppressed lately as being too anti-Semitic in its appearance to express.

Blogger Johnny August 01, 2018 4:16 PM  

I can't get real down on these actors. There problem really is an excess of honesty. I can however get down on Hollywood in general and them as part of it. I am to the point of feeling a little embarrassed consuming any of there product. What a bunch of dirt balls.

Blogger Peaceful Poster August 01, 2018 4:34 PM  

Groot is gay?

Blogger NO GOOGLES August 01, 2018 4:43 PM  

@82:
It's German for "muslim". I'm pretty sure that's not what the idiot meant though, because it doesn't really make sense in context.

Blogger FarFlungStar August 01, 2018 4:44 PM  

I read Cole's piece the other day. Was not surprised at all to find a jew defending the right to make pedophilia jokes and satanism. No one with any class makes pedo jokes.
How is Hollywood not full of pedos and why shouldn't it be cleansed with fire?

Blogger NO GOOGLES August 01, 2018 4:52 PM  

I could give Pratt some benefit of the doubt if it was just him defending Gunn and that was it. But there's no way the man is that big in Hollywood and doesn't know what's going down. You can't be a Roman soldier watching your compatriots nail Jesus to the cross and pretend you're still a good guy when you're defending them. If he was a good man he wouldn't be in Hollywood.

Blogger dtungsten August 01, 2018 4:53 PM  

Heh, someone's complaining about Cole's use of (((parentheses)))? ;)

Blogger James Dixon August 01, 2018 5:17 PM  

OT, Nate you need to have a word with your Alexa's: https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2018/08/01/shes-toast-how-long-until-alexas-forced-to-apologize-for-this-disastrous-answer-video/

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 01, 2018 5:44 PM  

Microsoft should offer Tay as a personal assistant. After our tweaks she was pretty amazing.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella August 01, 2018 6:51 PM  

I don't know how to do it, but every Hollywood how-to book stresses how arbitrary fame and fortune are. The actresses stress that there are four more that look like any particular her in any casting line up. Directors write sour memoirs about being easily replaced by a new up and coming kid. They all admit everyone has talent.

So why not arbitrarily decide that this current crop of screenwriters, actors and directors is gross, and unredeemable? They've all had jobs outside of Hollywood. They flipped burgers, or stacked paint cans at Home Depot, or sold pastries at a coffee shop or were receptionists. Why not arbitrarily throw them away? We're not asking them to starve, we just want to 'right-size' their employment opportunities.

Hollywood pretty much retired any black and white silent film actor or actress. Naturalistic actors replaced stylized actors within a year in the later sixties.

Hollywood don't send out movies to make money, exactly, anymore. War Dogs, 2016, celebrates Jewish immigrants fleecing the USA Defense Department. The actors were celebrating that they got away with it. It's disgusting.

The Night Before is immigrants defacing Christmas. The actors actually seemed surprised that so few people showed up to watch their most holy days desecrated.

These movies don't make money.

I don't know how, but how would you, not necessarily confront an entire lucrative industry, but shift one generations activities? Then let things fall out how they will, with technology and other viewing materials.

Like, comic books were popular entertainment until the late 90s, congressional hearings, federal raids, and such.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 01, 2018 7:26 PM  

@22
Great analogy.

@33
Honor/ shame vs. guilt is a good point. More specific to Cole's tribe is the concept of "Lashon hara" -- that speaking ill of others, even if what you say is true, is a very serious sin. "Others,' in this context, means "other Jews," of course:

http://www.jewfaq.org/speech.htm

Note the exceptions, and in particular the way the legal exception is phrased:

"Most notably, tale-bearing is required in a Jewish court of law, because it is a mitzvah to give testimony and that mitzvah overrides the general prohibition against tale-bearing. Thus, a person is required to reveal information, even if it is something that was explicitly told in confidence, even if it will harm a person, in a Jewish court of law."

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey August 01, 2018 7:35 PM  

@57

Cole used, “Our prime directive...” There’s a Star Trek reference. Wonder if Cole has a Star Fleet Uniform.

Good question. Don't know the answer to that one, but Gunn's buddy Huddleston bought the entire bridge from a Star Trek set.

"Huston Huddleston, the Los Angeles man who years ago announced that he had "saved the bridge" of a discarded Enterprise-D touring set, has now pleaded guilty to one count of possessing child pornography."

"As a fan, Huddleston previously collected various Star Trek items, notably paying $500 each for bridge pieces like the Riker and Troi chairs from Star Trek: The Experience before other items were auctioned in 2010, two years after the venue closed down."

"More recently, in 2017, Huddleston took possession of a donated wax version of the entire Original Series-era crew."

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/06/man-who-saved-ncc-1701-d-touring-bridge-pleads-guilty-to-child-porn-charge/

Stereotype accuracy confirmed yet again.

Blogger Roddie Piper August 01, 2018 7:59 PM  

"Remind her that human behavior is evolved and so sexual orientations are reproductive strategies. Point out what that implies for pedos (namely their strategy is to mess up as many others as possible to increase their relative reproductive success)."

Possibly true for gay pedo, though I suspect the bacha-bazi phenomenon is just a behavioral sink for the multitude of loser males in a polygynous society, something for them to do besides rape and pillage. Notice how most Islamic societies tolerate discreet homosex, but none celebrate it.

Man-girl pedophilia (true pedophilia, the desire for pre-pubertal girls) has real benefits when there's no Christian charity and no welfare state. Orphaned and abandoned girls get to not starve or freeze to death, and low-status men get virgin wives who might someday bear them children if they survive to adulthood.

It might not be as beneficial to society as a whole, as low-status men + abandoned girls = dysgenic breeding.

Blogger S. Thermite August 01, 2018 8:53 PM  

David Cole's lying is detestable and I was happy to see Gunn get fired. Not so sure though about chasing Pratt, Diesel and the other GOTG cast with torches and pitchforks like many here talk of doing. Are the last two movies in the franchise now anathema? Are folks here going to burn the copies they've purchased on blu ray and never let their kids watch them? Is a movie doomed to be no better than it's director, and the tweets made by such director years ago?

I'm not a comic book fan and don't have a dog in this fight. But I did enjoy the last movie and I would expect the actors to remain loyal to their boss through the completion of the movie-in-progress. Or maybe they are all evil pedophile-apologists and we should all boycott Hollywood completely.

Blogger Al Du Clur August 01, 2018 9:18 PM  

The best aspect of Pedogate has been watching the Left and phony conservatives jump to the defense of Gunn and the other pedophiles. Americans are starting to get a clue about the evil nature of the tribe and of Hollywood and how (((conservatives))) are not on the side of white people. Unfortunately, the mere fact that Hollywood studios like Disney are still in business shows that Americans insight into the evil is still at the surface level. I can only hope that watching the support Gunn is going to red pill Joe and Jane middle-of-the-road a little more. I also hope that this doesn't end up helping normalize pedophilia.

Cole is just doing what the tribe does with the added motivation of he may have participated in pedophilia and/or be trying to work his way back into the good graces of the tribe. That assumes that he didn't have to vote allegiance to the cabal while drinking the blood of a Christian child in order to start working under his own name again.

Pratt is now on my boycott list. We define ourselves by our moral choices as shown in our actions or lack of them. I don't care about his motivation. Pratt has chosen to side with the perverts.

Blogger Argus Bacchus August 01, 2018 9:49 PM  

"I looked “Vox” up, and apparently he’s a failed garage-band musician..."

Huh?

I'm no expert on Vox's early years, but from what I remember, Vox's band recorded a couple of songs that charted and they were invited to play at Lollapalooza. Soon thereafter he quit the music biz to pursue other interests.

Only in the bizarro universe of (((David Cole))) would that person/those people be considered a failure/failures.

Blogger kevmalone August 01, 2018 10:57 PM  

@82 @143

Given the context this is the definition you are looking for
https://infogalactic.com/info/Muselmann

Quite charming

Blogger Chris Ritchie August 01, 2018 11:41 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella August 01, 2018 11:45 PM  

Pratt apparently fell to the charms of Jennifer Lawrence. There's an awkward podcast/radio interview where Lawrence calls up Pratt's wife, Anna Faris, and rubs it in her face that she had sex with Anna Faris' husband and father of her children.

Jennifer Lawrence has a habit of sleeping with directors, according to gossip pages.

This suggests to me that there's an embarassing tape of Mr Pratt and Ms Lawrence having sex. Probably very well-lit, so there are no doubts about what is going on.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella August 01, 2018 11:46 PM  

Pratt apparently fell to the charms of Jennifer Lawrence. There's an awkward podcast/radio interview where Lawrence calls up Pratt's wife, Anna Faris, and rubs it in her face that she had sex with Anna Faris' husband and father of her children.

Jennifer Lawrence has a habit of sleeping with directors, according to gossip pages.

This suggests to me that there's an embarassing tape of Mr Pratt and Ms Lawrence having sex. Probably very well-lit, so there are no doubts about what is going on.

Blogger Chris Ritchie August 01, 2018 11:52 PM  

Thanks kevmalone.

I hereby rescind my uneducated and ignorant comment above. I've never seen that term before today. Appreciate the education on this blog.

Blogger OneWingedShark August 02, 2018 12:36 AM  

Chris Ritchie wrote:Slightly OT, but what is a "muselmann?" This is how language gets destroyed. I'm pretty sure this supposedly educated person meant muscle man.
I believe it's an alternate spelling of Mussulman; it's a bit rare now though; see: http://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/Mussulman

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 02, 2018 12:57 AM  

Damn that JLaw is brazen!

Blogger lynnjynh9315 August 02, 2018 1:46 AM  

Two points:
1. Find the dirty laundry on the rest of the Guardians of the Gunn-dicksy.
2. Find the proof that Gunn is more than just jokes.

Unfortunately, the burden of proof is still on us to show Pedowood is rotten to the core. And don't expect the whole MK-Ultra Satanists sacrificing kids to owls to get anything more than eye-rolls... even if it's the truth (and I'll admit I'm not quite on-board)

Blogger Al Du Clur August 02, 2018 3:03 AM  

Alinsky rules for radicals. Try to humiliate the opposition

Blogger Brett baker August 02, 2018 5:13 AM  

In the column, he mentioned the worry about child abuse rings in the 80s, and the people who weren't molesters were attacked.

Blogger Brett baker August 02, 2018 5:21 AM  

Obviously, you've never read old school anti-Catholic material.

Blogger Brett baker August 02, 2018 5:30 AM  

Obviously, you've never read old school anti-Catholic material.

Blogger Brett baker August 02, 2018 5:30 AM  

In the column, he mentioned the worry about child abuse rings in the 80s, and the people who weren't molesters were attacked.

Blogger Dirk Manly August 02, 2018 7:58 AM  

Milo admits what he is, and condemns himself for it.

The difference is Milo admits that he's done wrong, and has at least expressed a wish that he could be freed (it will be extremely difficult, because Milo himself was molested as a young teenager).

The Hollywood pedocrowd -- just read the description of what happened regarding Heather O' Rourke on that "beach" show with a large, constantly revolving cast of teenagers, both regular parts and extras.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener August 02, 2018 12:15 PM  

"Damn that JLaw is brazen!"

It's risky to stick your dick in the crazy when you're single and flat out insane if you're married.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants August 02, 2018 9:06 PM  

He's a bitter old alcoholic k**e. Nothing more, nothing less.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants August 02, 2018 9:17 PM  

As for his dismissal of the 80s Satanic Panic of child molesters, I was around then so I remember, high ranking people went above and beyond to poison the well with over the top hyperbolic and confusing rhetoric, in order to prove that this was just those ridiculous Christians who stupidly believed in Old Scratch and other boogie men, and were seeing devils everywhere.
Hollywood even made a movie about it, (starring right wing fave, James Woods), that put the nail in the coffin of the fears of the parents. Evidence was buried, or lost, people that should have been interviewed, weren't, it's you same basic scenario of the Benghazi case, but 30 yrs earlier and involving evil kiddie diddlers, instead.
If you aren't familiar with the McMartin case or the Franklin child sex ring stories, there are numerous videos on YouTube that do the yeoman's work on explaining them, and the cover ups.
David Cole was also around in those days, and it says more about his ethnic tendencies and support for these type of people, than he thinks it does.
I see you, David Cole, I see you.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts