ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, September 21, 2018

Right, but wrong. Again.

ESR is an intelligent man, but he is fundamentally handicapped by his stubborn commitment to irreligion and his left-liberalism, which is why his diagnoses of the Left's evils tend to be accurate, but his predictions and prescriptions are reliably off-target:
One of the clearest lessons of recent times (exemplified not just by kaffiyeh-wearing western leftists but by Hamas’s recent clobbering of al-Fatah in the first Palestinian elections) is that po-mo leftism is weaker than liberal individualism in one important respect; it has only the weakest defenses against absolutist fervor. Brittingham tellingly notes po-mo philosopher Richard Rorty’s realization that when the babble of conflicting tribal narratives collapses in exhaustion, the only thing left is the will to power.

Again, this is by design. Lenin and Stalin wanted classical-liberal individualism replaced with something less able to resist totalitarianism, not more. Volk-Marxist fantasy and postmodern nihilism served their purposes; the emergence of an adhesive counter-ideology would not have. Thus, the Chomskys and Moores and Fisks are running a program carefully designed to dead-end at nothing.

Religions are good at filling that kind of nothing. Accordingly, if transnational progressivism actually succeeds in smothering liberal individualism, its reward will be to be put to the sword by some flavor of jihadi. Whether the eventual winners are Muslims or Mormons, the future is not going to look like the fuzzy multicultural ecotopia of modern left fantasy. The death of that dream is being written in European banlieus by angry Muslim youths under the light of burning cars.

In the banlieus and elsewhere, Islamist pressure makes it certain that sooner or later the West is going to vomit Stalin’s memes out of its body politic. The worst way would be through a reflex development of Western absolutism — Christian chauvinism, nativism and militarism melding into something like Francoite fascism. The self-panicking leftists who think they see that in today’s Republicans are comically wrong (as witnessed by the fact that they aren’t being systematically jailed and executed), but it is quite a plausible future for the demographically-collapsing nations of Europe.
That's not the worst way, it is the only way. If you want Western civilization to survive, then militant Christian nationalism is the only way that is going to happen. Period. Fools decry Franco, but he was one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century simply because he a) prevented his people from falling into the hands of the Communists, and, b) kept his nation out of World War II. Spain lost 4,500 soldiers from the Spanish Blue Division serving with the German Army in the USSR and promptly withdrew them. That was it. Italy, by contrast, lost 500,000 soldiers and civilians.

ESR notes that he and the Left were wrong about the past and that the Right was essentially correct. But note that this essay on suicidalism was written 12 years ago, and it's already obvious that he was totally wrong to again put his faith in the liberal Left's ability to control its extremists.
I remain more optimistic than this. I think there is still an excellent chance that the West can recover from suicidalism without going through a fevered fascist episode and waging a genocidal war. But to do so, we have to do more than recognize Stalin’s memes; we have to reject them. We have to eject postmodern leftism from our universities, transnational progressivism from our politics, and volk-Marxism from our media.

The process won’t be pretty. But I fear that if the rest of us don’t hound the po-mo Left and its useful idiots out of public life with attack and ridicule and shunning, the hard Right will sooner or later get the power to do it by means that include a lot of killing. I don’t want to live in that future, and I don’t think any of my readers do, either. If we want to save a liberal, tolerant civilization for our children, we’d better get to work.
The cure for suicidalism is not suicidalism lite. There is no saving "a liberal, tolerant civilization" because liberal tolerant civilizations are intrinsically suicidal. Most tolerant, civilized liberals can't even bother to have children, let alone seek to save Western civilization for them.

Labels: , ,

77 Comments:

Blogger #7139 September 21, 2018 11:11 AM  

That's not the worst way, it is the only way.

Yep.

Blogger Paddy J S September 21, 2018 11:15 AM  

The more I read the more I'm certain that Franco was a necessary evil. He saved Spain and Catholicism.
Watching how history books continue to lie about him and his opponents who were hard left marxists not liberal democrats makes me more sure.
That and fact the left went to trouble the man's grave.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine September 21, 2018 11:29 AM  

To me, ESR is someone who at least sees the ground coming up. He thinks the best option is to prevent us from hitting it.

I think we're going to hit it, and hard, but he's going to make it a little bit softer by at least turning off some of the downward acceleration.

Blogger tz September 21, 2018 11:31 AM  

Yapping yorkies and prancing poodles can't hound anyone, much less the nice, intellectual left do anything about the more radical elements of the left.

They are the lefthand mirror image of the cuckservatives on the right - lose politely.

CNN interviewed a few GOP women, and I think their unanimous support of Kavanaugh suprised them, and when they aired it, the left SJW hate mob attacked CNN and Anderson Cooper for puting this hateful video up because it might traumatize Dr. Ford the fragile fainting couch feminist flower.

Like the old soviet union - the first person to stop clapping is considered a traitor.

(Meanwhile the spending bills are being passed without wall and with abortion funding but pinky swear it will be fixed in conference - Trump should veto them).

But it isn't even properly called suicidalism. It isn't self-murder out of despair or to go out in a blaze of glory. It is more a slow materialistic dimentia where ones mind slowly disappears into one's phone as they cease thought and just see what Facebook and Twitter says they should think. AI Alzheimer's.

In Screwtape, he notes the demons current problem is getting men to have enough of an intellect and will to have them reject God even in some abstract principle enough to damn their souls - most are too infantile to really sin.

Blogger Tars Tarkusz September 21, 2018 11:33 AM  

These people repeatedly get Islam and what is going on in Europe, completely wrong. Their explanations are comical. One striking example is how Muslim rape gangs went under the radar for decades despite police knowing about it. The explanation most cited, fear of being called racist is almost hysterical.
Tommy Robinson laid out the real reason Muslims are able to do what they do in a single anecdote. A Muslim "youth" or "teen" hit a police officer in the head with a brick and then was arrested. Hundreds of Muslims went to the police district and threatened to riot if the charges were not dropped. They cucked, of course.
The credible threat of large scale Muslims violence is the root cause of the authorities turning their backs on the lesser violence of the day to day crime these Muslims commit.
This is also why the press will trash Christianity all day long while Islam remains sacrosanct. Muslims will burn down their buildings and murder them and Christians will warn them of future warnings if they don't stop.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella September 21, 2018 11:38 AM  

This sounds really dumb, because it is: what was wrong with Franco? I mean,he ran the country for a few decades until he handed power back to the rightful king. Isn't that what you want? Was he monstrous in other ways that I don't know about, or something?
Spain has a crap economy, but as far as I can tell, Spain has always had a crap economy. That's not an objection, is it?

Blogger VFM #4388 September 21, 2018 11:41 AM  

This is also why the press will trash Christianity all day long while Islam remains sacrosanct. Muslims will burn down their buildings and murder them and Christians will warn them of future warnings if they don't stop.

God gave Canaan 400 years to repent before going Old Testament on them.

We gave the Muzzies 400 years to repent before launching the first Crusade.

I'm not a fan of this timescale, personally, but it seems to be how we roll.

Blogger Blooger September 21, 2018 11:45 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Blooger September 21, 2018 11:46 AM  

@Tars Tarkusz:

Je Suis Charlie mate

Blogger DonReynolds September 21, 2018 11:46 AM  

Ah yes.....ESR is clearly brilliant.
In order for the Leftists to have a future, they must stop being Leftists and stop hanging around with the more fanatical Leftists.

He cannot bring himself to claim that Leftists even have a version of Utopia (since their only plan is suicide and the destruction of Western Civilization). What he already seems to regret is the loss of the liberal, permissive society of individual dignity and respect....which he can correctly blame on the society he is committed to destroy, burn and dig up the roots. Yes, the same society that tolerated Leftism and their antics must be overthrown by Leftism, with some misguided wishful thinking that what takes it's place will be even more individualist and even more tolerant of Leftists.

Sorry ESR....you let the grizzly bear out of the cage. Now you need to deal with him/her. You cannot out-fight the bear and you cannot hide from it and you cannot out-run it. It really sucks to be you right now. Wait till later.

Blogger Random #57 September 21, 2018 11:48 AM  

@6 Ariadne Umbrella:

This sounds really dumb, because it is: what was wrong with Franco?

I'm pretty sure it's nothing more than that he beat the Communists, including with Nazi help.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd September 21, 2018 11:49 AM  

Ariadne Umbrella wrote:This sounds really dumb, because it is: what was wrong with Franco?

He wasn't Left.

Ariadne Umbrella wrote:Was he monstrous in other ways that I don't know about, or something?

He defeated the Left. That's pretty much it, far as I know. Satan hates being defeated.

Blogger Gettimothy September 21, 2018 11:53 AM  

It is common knowledge among the ilk that esr practices a variant* of voodo. yes?


*esr could write treatises if I have misstated his non Christian spiritual beliefs.


Blogger Johnny September 21, 2018 12:02 PM  

I see this guy as not so much wrong, but as somebody who has let his thinking become so abstract that it is no longer connected to reality. Way too many sweeping and suspect assumptions. If this is brilliance, than brilliance serves no useful purpose.

Blogger Tars Tarkusz September 21, 2018 12:02 PM  

@9 Gunned down with AKs. The rest of the media refused to make a stand because they are cowards at heart.

Their methods may be barbaric, but you cannot accuse the muzzies of not being effective.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 21, 2018 12:04 PM  

" The worst way would be through a reflex development of Western absolutism — Christian chauvinism, nativism and militarism melding into something like Francoite fascism. "
Yes, please.

Blogger Johnny September 21, 2018 12:07 PM  

Franco was a remarkably cold blooded and emotionless person who ran Spain with an iron fist. He was however competent and didn't produce a big body count. Given the times Spain was much better off that he came to power. The Spanish left, the Communists, were so tied to Stalin that Stalin even did purges of the Communist movement inside Spain. And these are the people you really don't want to come to power.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 21, 2018 12:11 PM  

Ariadne Umbrella wrote:Was he monstrous in other ways that I don't know about, or something?
He not only won, but he kept the Communists on their heels for 40 years, hunting them at the Universities, shutting down their secret clubs, putting their newspapers and publishers out of business.
He provided a template for a re-awakened European nations to root the poison out of their public life.

Blogger Theophilus Chilton September 21, 2018 12:25 PM  

Christian chauvinism, nativism and militarism melding into something like Francoite fascism.

This actually doesn't sound too bad to me.

Blogger pyrrhus September 21, 2018 12:28 PM  

@5 Yes, muslims are largely immune to law because they are violent..It has been observed elsewhere that muslim violence in India, however, has been kept in check by the threat of indiscriminate Hindu violence against the Muslim community...Christian pacifism is the worst possible response.

Blogger Lurker September 21, 2018 12:31 PM  

"This is also why the press will trash Christianity all day long while Islam remains sacrosanct. Muslims will burn down their buildings and murder them and Christians will warn them of future warnings if they don't stop."


So basically the left is inherently about bullying, big surprise hunh! And the mooselimbs have got that part figured out. If only the right could.

Blogger Lurker September 21, 2018 12:32 PM  

"Christian chauvinism, nativism and militarism melding into something like Francoite fascism."

Yeah they hate it when those lambs stand up for themselves they must keep going to the slaughter and like it!

Blogger pyrrhus September 21, 2018 12:34 PM  

Franco was such a bad ruler that Spaniards were better off, in real terms, in 1978 than they are now...

Blogger Damelon Brinn September 21, 2018 12:36 PM  

Today's bake-the-damn-cake liberalism is just another point on a slide we've been on since the Enlightenment. The "classical liberalism" pined for by libertarians looks to me like an attempt by the American Founders and some others to put a harness and reins on leftism so they could have the radical individualism and the urbane irreligiosity, without the mobs and beheadings. It sort of worked for a while, in a particular place with a particular people. It did slow the leftward slide, but it never stopped it. There's no evidence that it's a sustainable condition, or anything more than a people eating the cultural seed corn of their ancestors.

Blogger Cloom Glue September 21, 2018 12:37 PM  

militant Christian nationalism

I've been engaging supporters of the great alt-right hope of Canada, the new party, which is led by Maxime Bernier. Bernier said "radical multiculturalism" is hurting Canada and then his party platform did not include any militant Christian nationalism such as ending radical multiculturalism, but instead proposed vetted immigration from everywhere, at a still devastating 0.8% annual replacement of Canadians with foreigner liberals.

Enthusiastic supporters of Maxime are not alarmed at this platform. They are very liberal tolerant intrinsically suicidal. They only want the illegals stopped and vetted, which is a subset of the immigration problem.

So "radical multiculturalism" was already forgotten as an issue by supporters, but not forgotten by TV-liberals who will make them all wear it. So they should have worn it as militant policy; ie. they failed.

A related idea is the problem with transvestitism and sex pronouns. The militant approach is an offensive: end homo marriage, end homo child as pets adoption, end homo next-of-kin rights, such as deathbed spouse rights, end human rights tribunals, which judge our pronouns, et cetera. Take the battle to them at the root by declaring them diabolical narcissists with no rights and no special tribunal court. Instead, the cuckservatives only suggest erasing the new language laws and leaving the human rights tribunals in place, not militant action. They just want the 1990s back like Jordanetics, comicsgatekeepers and Max Bernier, who is not alt-right.

Regarding comicsgatekeepers, that popular hearted thread which I was monitoring got deleted even though it was a week or more old. Somebody said it might be a SJW troll and that was the end of it. Virtue signaling is indistinguishable from SJWarring, says moderates. The owner is sensitive to audience suggestions and to the sin of immoderate.

Blogger Jack Amok September 21, 2018 12:40 PM  

if the rest of us don’t hound the po-mo Left and its useful idiots out of public life with attack and ridicule and shunning...

Spectacularly blind of him. The po-mo left was entirely based on elevating the ridiculous and shameless. Trannies prancing around demanding access to girls bathrooms? Oh, let's shame them...

The fundamental problem with the left though is that it exists to empower the parasites. Strip everything else away, and the heart of the difference between left and right is the right is about empowering makers and the left is about empowering takers. Makers and takers of economic, spiritual and cultural wealth. Everything else is just a variation of that difference.

Ultimately the left cannot "win" because whenever it gains sufficient power, it collapses the host.

Blogger Lurker September 21, 2018 12:42 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Ingemar September 21, 2018 12:50 PM  

There is no saving "a liberal, tolerant civilization" because liberal tolerant civilizations are intrinsically suicidal.

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

Blogger David The Good September 21, 2018 12:56 PM  

Lurker wrote:"God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground." Genesis 1:28"

Does this verse still apply or is it null and void as the Churchians say because its OT. Because you aren't going to tame and subdue anything being that damn passive and having so few numbers.



It was never rescinded. Have lots of babies and plant gardens.

Blogger Cloom Glue September 21, 2018 12:59 PM  

I just got a youtube comment on my alarm-bell, and I'm alarmed: The cuckservatives are happily broadcasting an article: "Muslims For Maxime Bernier". A mohammedan named "Raif Badawi's wife" will be the hero of the party. See, we're not racist!

This is from the "End Radical Multiculturalism Party". They pick a fake-assimilated person and convey that assimilation possibility to the group, ignoring the evidence of the group. They must think government law was causing the non-assimilation, rather than the truth that groups in mosques causes it.

Blogger pyrrhus September 21, 2018 1:00 PM  

The funny part about bright and half way reasonable guys like ESR is that they would not have lasted long in the old Soviet Union...Some apparatchik would have denounced them for crimethink, and it would have been a bullet in the head.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 21, 2018 1:04 PM  

IMO ideology ends in farce and despair. Take the globalist honchos, they are basically down to wanting to sodomize children before they die and rot, and that is it.

The movie "Seven Beauties" about sums it up.

Blogger James Dixon September 21, 2018 1:06 PM  

> The credible threat of large scale Muslims violence is the root cause of the authorities turning their backs on the lesser violence of the day to day crime these Muslims commit.

And the Muslims will continue to do it until they're met with violence in return. But I doubt it would take much. A water cannon loaded with bacon grease would probably do the job without killing anyone. And if it doesn't, just throw a match.

Blogger IGnatius T Foobar September 21, 2018 1:08 PM  

Christianity was the CAUSE, not the effect, of American exceptionalism. Take God out of the picture and you take America out of the picture. The last half century has shown this very clearly.

If you allow God to take his hand off the nation, enemies such as Satan, Obama, and Zuckerberg (as if there were any difference) will take over.

Blogger James Dixon September 21, 2018 1:08 PM  

> It is common knowledge among the ilk that esr practices a variant* of voodo. yes?

I thought he was a standard modern pagan. I could be wrong as I haven't kept up with him that much.

Blogger Avalanche September 21, 2018 1:09 PM  

@5 This can be rewritten exactly and still be absolutely correct. Alack and alas for our people!

These people repeatedly get [American/Western negroes] and what is going on in [the West], completely wrong. Their explanations are comical. One striking example is how [negro] rape gangs went under the radar for decades despite police knowing about it. The explanation most cited, fear of being called racist is almost hysterical.

[Jared Taylor et al.] laid out the real reason [negroes] are able to do what they do in a single anecdote. A [negro] "youth" or "teen" hit a police officer in the head with a brick and then was arrested. Hundreds of [negroes] went to the police district and threatened to riot if the charges were not dropped. They cucked, of course.

The credible threat of large scale [negro] violence is the root cause of the authorities turning their backs on the lesser violence of the day to day crime these [negroes] commit.

This is also why the press will trash [White nationalism] all day long while [black racial consciousness] remains sacrosanct. [Negroes] will burn down their buildings and murder them and [White / Euro-derived folks WON'T EVEN] warn them of future warnings if they don't stop.

Blogger Tars Tarkusz September 21, 2018 1:17 PM  

Cloom Glue wrote:Enthusiastic supporters of Maxime are not alarmed at this platform. They are very liberal tolerant intrinsically suicidal. They only want the illegals stopped and vetted, which is a subset of the immigration problem.



To be fair, ending illegal immigration is a necessary first step. Canada could easily be overrun with illegals. Once you have illegal immigration dealt with, then you just keep kvetching about legal immigration. Then, when you can slow legal immigration, illegals don't just swamp it.

Treat every single win as a terrible loss and a travesty of justice. This is what the left does.

pyrrhus wrote:@5 Yes, muslims are largely immune to law because they are violent..It has been observed elsewhere that muslim violence in India, however, has been kept in check by the threat of indiscriminate Hindu violence against the Muslim community...Christian pacifism is the worst possible response.

YEP! It just ensures more bad behavior. People will do whatever they can get away with.

Blogger kurt9 September 21, 2018 1:17 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Dangeresque September 21, 2018 1:18 PM  

"I don’t want to live in that future, and I don’t think any of my readers do, either."

(Makes finger guns)

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Blogger pnq8787 September 21, 2018 1:21 PM  

Is it fundamentally a battle between the agents of Chaos and the forces of Order? Chaos always appears to be winning but the agents of Chaos fear the forces of Order because they know that once the forces of Order are provoked they won't stop until the agents of Chaos are completely eliminated.

What is freedom anyway? It seems the only freedom people really want is the freedom to do strange things with their genitals.

Blogger kurt9 September 21, 2018 1:21 PM  

Franco read the tea leaves correctly and figured out that the Nazis would loose. So, he kept Spain out of WW2. This is the kind of strategic decision making that statesmen are supposed to do. Unfortunately, most do not. Thus, Franco was one of the better leaders of the 20th century. However, he did not do much for Spain's economic development. My understanding is that Spain was still a relatively poor country (comparable to Ireland) at the time of his death in 1975.

My favorite leader of modern time is Lee Kwan Yew.

Blogger James Dixon September 21, 2018 1:28 PM  

> Is it fundamentally a battle between the agents of Chaos and the forces of Order?

No. It's a battle between good and evil. Evil likes to use chaos, but chaos isn't the goal.

Blogger Pierre Truc September 21, 2018 1:31 PM  

OT: It didn't take long...

Teodore Tso, a major linux kernel developer, is accused to be a rape apologist by a SJW.

link

the *cough* "evidence"

Blogger GammaCatch September 21, 2018 1:31 PM  

They, Progressives, squishes, cucks, whatever we call them, have the same base denials:

-Shutting ANYONE down means you are equal to whatever horrible practice of The Enemy they choose to shut up anyone on The Right who DARES to fight back.

-USA and Western Culture are for Everyone and stating otherwise makes you a Nazi.

#31 lists yet another example of the cuckservative party suicide-by-virtue philosophy.

Militant Christian nationalism, taking the fight to these people and letting them know why, would be a historic event. Aside of Trump and co, I have NEVER seen the forces of power fight The Left in ANY effective way. I live to see Antifa mowed down, colleges obliterated, and politicians/lawyers/Intel folks hang.

Blogger Gettimothy September 21, 2018 1:34 PM  

@36. No.not at all.
Esr is an honorable man and will provide the links that used to exist at his old school website at http://www.catb.org/~esr/

There he used to detail his explicit rejection of his family's Catholicism and his awareness and practition of "there is something there"

He also gave great advice worthy of the alpha game crowd on cunninglingus.

Ear is right on pussy, wrong on the risen Christ.

He is in my prayers

Blogger James Dixon September 21, 2018 1:43 PM  

> Esr is an honorable man

Yes, he is.

Blogger Matthew September 21, 2018 1:43 PM  

ESR has the "November Spawned a Monster" problem.

But Jesus made me, so
Jesus save me from
Pity, sympathy
And people discussing me
A frame of useless limbs
What can make good
All the bad that's been done?

Well, he's going to try to make it all good himself or be damned trying.

Blogger Lyon September 21, 2018 1:52 PM  

Maybe OT but this blog article and it comments, to this point, could fill a whole semester in any college I'd wish for my grandchildren (...as yet unborn; my oldest boy is 21) to attend. Call it Sanity 101. Brilliant.

Blogger Dirk Manly September 21, 2018 2:12 PM  

@4

"Meanwhile the spending bills are being passed without wall and with abortion funding but pinky swear it will be fixed in conference - Trump should veto them"

Trump made it clear when he signed the omnibus spending bill that it would be the first AND LAST time he signs one of those traitorous things.

Blogger Dirk Manly September 21, 2018 2:17 PM  

@15

"Their methods may be barbaric, but you cannot accuse the muzzies of not being effective."

They love arson. Burning down just ONE of their neighborhoods until it turns into a firestorm would set a very fine example... for both the Mozzies and the righteous.

Blogger Stilicho September 21, 2018 2:19 PM  

I do want to live in that future, because it is the only one in which I, my family, and mu posterity have a reasonable chance of surviving and enjoying our liberty.

ESR's answer to the threat he sees from jihadis is to replace the secular religion of the extreme left/Marxist/Stalinist/"po mo" left with his "liberal individualism" that has ALREADY FAILED in the role of secular leftist opposition to the anti-western forces arrayed on the anti-civilization side. See, e.g., Sweden, French Banlieus, Rotterham, etc. Bringing a squirt gun to a gunfight... after you've already seen someone try it, is beyond delusional.

Blogger Dirk Manly September 21, 2018 2:19 PM  

@24

"Today's bake-the-damn-cake liberalism is just another point on a slide we've been on since the Enlightenment. The "classical liberalism" pined for by libertarians looks to me like an attempt by the American Founders and some others to put a harness and reins on leftism so they could have the radical individualism and the urbane irreligiosity, without the mobs and beheadings."

Learn history. The French Revolution happened AFTER the U.S. Constitution was formally and legally adopted.

Blogger Cloom Glue September 21, 2018 2:31 PM  

Tars Tarkusz wrote:Cloom Glue wrote:Enthusiastic supporters of Maxime are not alarmed at this platform. They are very liberal tolerant intrinsically suicidal. They only want the illegals stopped and vetted, which is a subset of the immigration problem.



To be fair, ending illegal immigration is a necessary first step. Canada could easily be overrun with illegals. Once you have illegal immigration dealt with, then you just keep kvetching about legal immigration. Then, when you can slow legal immigration, illegals don't just swamp it.



Except that is not strongly in Maxime's official platform. So we should be alarmed. More was in Maxime's rhetoric, and after all, the platform is not much different than the official opposition party Conservative's immigration critic wanting an end to illegals, which is of course a step, but not a new step.

Why a new party with a policy you assume is coming? It is not a good sign it is called People's Party. I see one in USA's leftist late 1800s history, not to mention the people's army, the People's Progressive Party of Guyana, et cetera.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 21, 2018 2:42 PM  

"People's Parties" are always Communist. Nationalist parties use the name of the nation; American Party, BNP, etc. Only Commies believe in an undifferentiated "people"

Blogger Sillon Bono September 21, 2018 4:24 PM  

Fools decry Franco, but he was one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century simply because he a) prevented his people from falling into the hands of the Communists, and, b) kept his nation out of World War II. Spain lost 4,500 soldiers from the Spanish Blue Division serving with the German Army in the USSR and promptly withdrew them. That was it.

Thank you.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey September 21, 2018 4:27 PM  

Now look up the kind of cartoons that Charlie Hebdo published about Christianity. For instance (NSFW):
https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/charliehebdo31.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1240

Too bad about the gendarmes, though.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey September 21, 2018 4:34 PM  

@Damelon Brinn
Today's bake-the-damn-cake liberalism is just another point on a slide we've been on since the Enlightenment

To put it another way, postmodernism is not really the "opposite" of classical liberalism's strong positivism -- it is its inevitable consequence; its endpoint. Deny the metaphysical, and that's where you end up.

Blogger NobobyExpects September 21, 2018 5:46 PM  

Sorry, comment #58 was for another blog, please delete

Blogger Sagramore September 21, 2018 6:43 PM  

@25 @53 @54 I hate the name, but like Max.

There is also another problem: already people have been 'reaching out' to me from the Libertarians (who, you will remember, had problems with Lauren Southern) and I'm having second thoughts since most of them are familiar faces from the DUDE WEED LMAO industry or otherwise using the party to push their own business sidelines. Starting to think PPC is a containment zone for populist conservatives, especially now I'm hearing that USMC pact (or NAFTA) negotiations are on hold until after the Quebec provincial election.

Blogger Lovekraft September 21, 2018 6:44 PM  

Any demand for tolerance and diversity should be met with a counter-demand that the claimant allow his daughter/son to attend one of the diverse schools and live in said communities.

And if this person doesn't have children, then their demand becomes irrelevant.

Blogger Sagramore September 21, 2018 6:52 PM  

@37 Tonight's family dinner had me explaining what a Truck of Peace was and why we call it that, sparked by further revelations about the Toronto shooter. (I used to live in his building in the 90s and we were the token ahl al-kitabs in the hood.) His brother is in a coma from an "opioid overdose" and there links to a huge carfentanyl bust in Pickering, just east of Toronto. Drones as crop-dusters and the Moscow theater hostage incident were brought up too.

The codfish was good, though.

Blogger The Surly Beaver September 21, 2018 6:54 PM  

It all went south when we stopped burning heretics.

Blogger Lovekraft September 21, 2018 7:13 PM  

Last time I checked, Spain is THE entry point for the immivasion, since the eastern countries grew a pair. Which just shows you that even a guy like Franco who hammered the communists die off and the dilution of his resolve begins.

Just takes one billionaire like Soros who can grease enough palms to begin the process.

Blogger Jack Amok September 21, 2018 8:16 PM  

USA and Western Culture are for Everyone

American and Western Culture are available for anyone who wants to implement them in their own countries. We've even published "how-to" guides to help them get started!

In fact, wherever they are from, we probably have at least a few thousand of their fellows here with first hand knowledge we should immediately send back home to help them. It's so very rude of us to keep those people here when their homeland needs them so much.

We owe it to the world to send them back.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf September 21, 2018 9:20 PM  

I wondered, are there any recently written books that compare democracy with republicanism? Even a blog would be fine if well written. It seems that the same faults (whatever those are, if any) would carry forward from the former into the later.
I suppose, since our system is collapsing, I'd like to revisit these ideas specifically. It seems that many of the problems of republicanism could be resolved by repealing the 16A alone, but that's not likely to happen voluntarily.

Blogger Meng Greenleaf September 21, 2018 10:13 PM  

I'm curious, do most people agree we (USA, NZ, AU, ENG, GER....) are living in a post-Western civilization?

Blogger Jack Amok September 21, 2018 11:24 PM  

I wondered, are there any recently written books that compare democracy with republicanism?

Why modern? Why not just go with Aristotle, I don't think anyone has really improved on his analysis.

I suppose, since our system is collapsing, I'd like to revisit these ideas specifically. It seems that many of the problems of republicanism could be resolved by repealing the 16A alone

Do you mean problems with republicanism, or democracy? Republicanism is, more or less, simply a democracy with rules restricting what the majority can vote for, but in practice there's no difference. The Constitution is supposed to be the rules restricting what the majority can do, but what point is there repealing the 16th Amendment when the other 26 are haphazardly and mendaciously applied?

Or do you mean Federalism instead of Republicanism?

Blogger SciVo September 21, 2018 11:59 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:In fact, wherever they are from, we probably have at least a few thousand of their fellows here with first hand knowledge we should immediately send back home to help them. It's so very rude of us to keep those people here when their homeland needs them so much.

Yes! We could brand our mass-deportation transports as Americanism Starter Kits.

Blogger The Surly Beaver September 22, 2018 2:01 AM  

It all went south when we stopped burning heretics.

Blogger Expendable Faceless Minion September 22, 2018 5:15 AM  

What is the difference between hard left marxists and liberal democrats?

Blogger Expendable Faceless Minion September 22, 2018 5:24 AM  

Ha-ha! Safe for my workplace. The president of my company posts here!

Blogger Expendable Faceless Minion September 22, 2018 5:30 AM  

I'm far more worried about a billion Muslims than one pagan programmer.

Blogger Expendable Faceless Minion September 22, 2018 5:34 AM  

ESR's list of contributions is impressive. His brilliance has already served.

Blogger Dirk Manly September 22, 2018 7:46 AM  

@60

"Any demand for tolerance and diversity should be met with a counter-demand that the claimant allow his daughter/son to attend one of the diverse schools and live in said communities."

Allow????

Try "must be mandated" and you'll have me as a supporter.

Blogger Dirk Manly September 22, 2018 7:52 AM  

@70

"What is the difference between hard left marxists and liberal democrats?"

The Marxists already have a plan to kill everyone who opposes them -- they just haven't put it into action yet.

Blogger By My Greybeard! September 22, 2018 12:23 PM  

@pyrrhus
That's great! I did not know about Hindu violence, (excluding the occurrence directly after Britain cut them loose), but I hardy hardily applaud it!

Since it seems that regardless of the wishes of the Citizens the Elites are destined to continue the importation of non-Whites, instead of importing Moose-limbs, we should import these violent Hindus!

They seem a step-up in quality from the Moose-limb and Hispanish rabble.

Blogger James Dixon September 22, 2018 12:26 PM  

> What is the difference between hard left marxists and liberal democrats?

Something in the range of 20 years.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts