ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The news before it happens

The Russians are reporting the next false flag in Syria will be a chemical attack in Idlib
The Russian military details that on September 11, the White Helmets and terrorists from Tahrir al-Sham (commonly known as Al-Qaeda in Syria) held a meeting following the filming process, in which they selected two out of nine videos for future transfer to the United Nations and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). The remaining videos are to be used for propaganda on social media networks due to the poor quality, the military claims.

At the same time, since September 9, the White Helmets have been staging rehearsals of an alleged chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun, Russian officials say in the same statement, claiming that the rehearsals feature up to 30 civilians, including a dozen children aged 8-12.
Why would the Syrian government ever utilize banned chemical weapons in such a situation. Assad has already won the civil war. He has absolutely no need to do anything more than keep pressing forward and his victory is assured.

This is an insult to even the average American's intelligence.

Labels: , ,

68 Comments:

Blogger CJ September 12, 2018 3:01 PM  

The remaining videos are to be used for propaganda on social media networks due to the poor quality ...

There's an LOL right there.

Blogger tublecane September 12, 2018 3:08 PM  

I like that "even."

Blogger Ledford Ledford September 12, 2018 3:08 PM  

You almost think this is being organized to test one's loyalty to the Deep State. If you can convincingly express belief, you're in.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 12, 2018 3:09 PM  

Just read where you tube Jonesed the Syrians' news service from their net.

Blogger CarpeOro September 12, 2018 3:33 PM  

Wasn't familiar with the term White Helmets so I did a search. With the bulk of hits being CNN, CBS, LATimes, etc. singing their praises my first reaction was "if the enemies of freedom like them I know there is something rotten going on". Found some links from ZeroHedge raising questions, suspicions confirmed. Sad thing is that most will fall for this flood of propaganda. Pravda in the 1980s was more trustworthy than the old media.

Blogger Mocheirge September 12, 2018 3:45 PM  

The average American probably thinks that Assad gasses his own citizens (it's what literally Hitlers do, after all). And what civil war are you talking about? He invaded Kuwait! He's bombing Yemen! Probably was behind 9/11, too.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 12, 2018 3:48 PM  

As the collapse accelerates, the Deep State can't even pull off a decent false flag anymore. Instead of devising a new strategy for removing Assad they're just repeating the same failed scheme until it hopefully works. At least back in the 60's they didn't try to blame RFK's assassination on Lee Harvey Oswald.

Blogger Pierre Truc September 12, 2018 3:53 PM  

I'm kinda expecting Q to release the behind-the-scenes and making-of tapes about midway through the CNN news report of the "chemical attack"...

Blogger pyrrhus September 12, 2018 4:03 PM  

The Russians have been reporting on every stage of this FFlag...Earlier, they reported on the kidnapping of the children to be used in it...Pre-crime at its best.

Blogger stevev September 12, 2018 4:05 PM  

@Pierre Truc
FYMTGE (from your mouth to God's ears)

Blogger VFM #7634 September 12, 2018 4:11 PM  

DJT has to know all about this by now. Even perhaps as far back as his Helsinki summit with Putin.

Blogger John Calla September 12, 2018 4:18 PM  

If Trump didn't want us to be in Syria and Afghanistan we'd be out by now. He's the Commander in Chief. The idea that the "Deep State" is somehow controlling his hand is just a cover.

Blogger Ferdinand September 12, 2018 4:23 PM  

I don't believe that the power that be expect anyone to really believe their gas and chemical weapons stories, they just don't care. They think they have the power that noone that matters can actually contradict it, truth doesn't factor in.
Politicians and media still pretend that secret service reports can be trusted, even though everyone has seen them being complete failures over decaded. Prime example ofc the old "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and will use them for some reason" reports back in W's time.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother September 12, 2018 4:24 PM  

Eric Trump mentions shekels!

http://imgur.com/gallery/rZBw9EV

Blogger Surly September 12, 2018 4:25 PM  

Bolton's unimaginative response:

“That has to be, in the history of propaganda in the 20th and 21st centuries, one of the most outrageous claims that I can think of,” John Bolton stated in response to Moscow's charge that anti-Assad insurgents in Idlib are preparing a chemical false flag in order to hasten a US attack on Damascus.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-11/us-france-and-uk-direct-talks-over-possible-syria-strikes





Blogger Didas Kalos September 12, 2018 4:41 PM  

Bolton is a weenie. History is replete with false flags.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 12, 2018 4:47 PM  

"So my name's Robbie Parker, and this morning I was gassed and misgendered by Assad while Vladimir Putin just stood there laughing."

Blogger widlast washere September 12, 2018 4:49 PM  

The dipsticks in gov will double down with the asinine chemical weapon propaganda and the vast majority of Americans will buy every word of it. Damn, folks have gotten so dumb.

I think the Ruskies are losing patience with our gov idiots also.

Blogger Resident Moron™ September 12, 2018 5:03 PM  

Nobody who matters wants any of us who don't asking why.

The official story is, that's just the way evil rocks. There is no why. There is no explanation required beyond 'because evil'.

Asking the question "Why?" is a thought-crime because it is proof positive that you have not completely assimilated the Narrative to the point where it is invisible and you don't even know there was a narrative any more ...

Blogger Stephen Davenport September 12, 2018 5:10 PM  

You goofy libertarians believe that shit, I have a thousand acres in the middle of the atlantic to sell ya. Who knows why bad guys do bad things, they just do. There is no freaking doubt Assad has used chemical weapons and will use them again. Since when are the Russians an example if the fucking truth.

Blogger J Van Stry September 12, 2018 5:14 PM  

These days the 'average American' doesn't have all that much intelligence, sadly.

Blogger MrNiceguy September 12, 2018 5:27 PM  

David Hogg's Camera and David Hogg pedaled up shortly after.

Blogger S. Thermite September 12, 2018 5:29 PM  

Who knows why bad guys do bad things, they just do. There is no freaking doubt Assad has used chemical weapons and will use them again.

We know Assad is a bad guy because his enemies say he gassed his own people. And we know his enemies are telling the truth because clearly Assad is a bad guy. Impeccable logic.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 12, 2018 5:29 PM  

Stephen Davenport wrote:You goofy libertarians believe that shit, I have a thousand acres in the middle of the atlantic to sell ya. Who knows why bad guys do bad things, they just do. There is no freaking doubt Assad has used chemical weapons and will use them again. Since when are the Russians an example if the fucking truth.
Can't have a thread that mentions the Russians without Stephen Davenport stinking it up.

The Russians have been detailing the process each step of the way, from the import of the Chlorine to the kidnapping of children to be poisoning victims, to the production of the propaganda videos. When the (((Isil))) propaganda division makes its news release next week, proving that the Russians were right every step of the way, you'll be demanding that we nuke Moscow.

Tired of your moronic game, Davenport. Every time you open your mouth, I get tired all over.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 12, 2018 5:31 PM  

Jack is right the Ruskies are information operations experts, we on the other hand have Stephen Davenport.

Learn Russian

Blogger Peter Gent September 12, 2018 5:32 PM  

Stephen Davenport wrote:There is no freaking doubt Assad has used chemical weapons and will use them again. Since when are the Russians an example if the fucking truth.
And you know that is true, because...? Logic be damned, you just know.

Blogger S. Thermite September 12, 2018 5:39 PM  

we on the other hand have Stephen Davenport

Thread winner. And I’m glad I wasn’t drinking кофе

Blogger Azure Amaranthine September 12, 2018 5:44 PM  

"Learn Russian"

I always did think Cyrillic looked interesting.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan September 12, 2018 5:52 PM  

Just about any tard who complains about Muh Russia these days ought to be thought a Chinese spy and sentenced to hard labor for life. Then we tell the Ruskies sit down and shut up and complete the decommification of their society.

Blogger widlast washere September 12, 2018 5:55 PM  

"complete the decommification of their society"

While ours is being more "commified" daily.

Blogger James September 12, 2018 6:14 PM  

"This is an insult to even the average American's intelligence."

I think it's a pretty y accurate assessment of the average American's intelligence. Then John Bolton spoke to prove he is average or below average in intelligence or someone that can't be trusted.

Blogger CoolHand September 12, 2018 6:32 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Tired of your moronic game, Davenport. Every time you open your mouth, I get tired all over.

Which, I suspect, is the point of the entire exercise.

Nobody can be as consistently wrong and dense as he is accidentally.

Blogger Lurker September 12, 2018 6:46 PM  

"I think it's a pretty y accurate assessment of the average American's intelligence. Then John Bolton spoke to prove he is average or below average in intelligence or someone that can't be trusted.

The uh er, ..three Johns, Brennan, McCain and Bolton exemplify WN (white nigger) theory. Cerebrally and ethically challenged whites working for or worshipping government ie… lefTARDS. Treacherous and murderous but still accepted because their lack of melanin. Perfect examples of the enemy within the white race.

Blogger Dave September 12, 2018 6:48 PM  

Tired of your moronic game, Davenport. Every time you open your mouth, I get tired all over.

The davenport is looking worn and tired. Those ugly stains that won't come out. The dog's been chewing on it again. It's finally time to throw it out.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 12, 2018 6:49 PM  

CoolHand wrote:Nobody can be as consistently wrong and dense as he is accidentally.
Sure they can, if they're a moron.
He's obviously a Boomer, probably retired military, who swallowed the "OMG RUSSIANS ARE COMING TO KILL US ALL. Good thing they're all incompetent ninnies, the sly, conniving bastids" narrative we were all force-fed in the 1980s.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants September 12, 2018 7:29 PM  

James Corbett at Corbett Report and Ryan Dawson both have EXCELLENT info on the WH, Syria, and more on YouTube.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants September 12, 2018 7:31 PM  

The military and the MIC is running foreign policy, don't be a dipwad. Trump trusts them because he's old school and trusts generals. He shouldn't, but that's the best we've got.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd September 12, 2018 7:51 PM  

Zeroh Tollrants wrote:The military and the MIC is running foreign policy, don't be a dipwad. Trump trusts them because he's old school and trusts generals. He shouldn't, but that's the best we've got.

Trump isn't the president we wanted, but he's the best president we could possibly have gotten in 2016. He's actually pretty good. We still need to get someone far more extreme lined up for 2024 or earlier.

Blogger Ken Prescott September 12, 2018 8:10 PM  

Why would the Syrian government ever utilize banned chemical weapons in such a situation. Assad has already won the civil war. He has absolutely no need to do anything more than keep pressing forward and his victory is assured.

You are committing a few cardinal errors here.

1. The apple falleth not far from the tree. Look up what Assad pere did in Hama almost 50 years ago. The Assad family is like Boaz before his marriage.

2. There's a reason for (1) above. Assad's clan is Alawite Muslim, and is generally considered by Shia and Sunni alike to be a bunch of Allah-less heretics. He's reminding his surviving friends--and his allies--that he believes in his clan's survival, even if it means sacrificing everyone else, and verily he will Just Do It.

3. In general, you are assessing Assad's situation through a very Western cultural lens. The Arab--be he Sunni, Shia, Sunni, Christian, or whatever--is either at your feet or at your throat, there is no intermediate situation; all strategies of governance in that part of the world must take that into account.

Blogger VD September 12, 2018 8:16 PM  

You are committing a few cardinal errors here.

I'm not doing anything of the kind. Please keep in mind that I am considerably more intelligent than you are.

1. Assad's father simply used artillery. Assad could do the same, kill more people, and have no problem.

2. Irrelevant. His survival is assured now. It wasn't before and he didn't use chemical weapons then either.

3. Also irrelevant. The tiny scale of the fake attacks is militarily useless. There is zero benefit for Assad and considerable risk to using them... and he doesn't even have them.

Blogger VD September 12, 2018 8:17 PM  

Since when are the Russians an example if the fucking truth.

Russia Today has consistently proven to be far more reliable than your moronic predictions.

Blogger Nihil Dicit September 12, 2018 8:45 PM  

https://twitter.com/HarmlessYardDog/status/1039234790963204097

Blogger gunner451 September 12, 2018 8:48 PM  

I don't think that the western powers really care that it looks really bad, this is a risk free excuse to bomb Assad and Iran. The only thing that would change this is if the Russians finally got feed up and shot down some of our jets or sunk a ship or two. I don't think that will happen so it is pretty much bombs away whenever they want. Not that it seem to do any real damage but I think that the west is only looking for some optics and a chance for politicians to pound their chest and distract their populations from the migrants and other issues.

Blogger Ken Prescott September 12, 2018 9:15 PM  

Irrelevant. His survival is assured now. It wasn't before and he didn't use chemical weapons then either.

He may not see the situation in the same light that you do. Particularly since there's a whole lot of foreign money and mercenaries willing to back anyone in Syria willing to fight Assad, and the Russian Federation might decide to go home once they perceive that they've achieved their geopolitical goals. Solution: make sure everyone who might fight Assad understands the consequences of doing so.

Of course, I give not in an airborne fornication at a rolling toroidal fried pastry about Assad (or anyone else) using chemical weapons in Syria--as should anyone blessed with the good sense that God gave, say, a turnip. The path to inner peace begins with four words: "Not my frakking problem."

All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again. AND SOMEBODY TURN OFF THAT FRAKKING MUSIC!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 12, 2018 9:36 PM  

Ken Prescott wrote:Particularly since there's a whole lot of foreign money and mercenaries willing to back anyone in Syria willing to fight Assad, and the Russian Federation might decide to go home once they perceive that they've achieved their geopolitical goals. Solution: make sure everyone who might fight Assad understands the consequences of doing so.


You really are a 'tard, you know that?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 12, 2018 9:40 PM  

Why in Earth would Assad, via the Russians anjnounce to the world that he's going to use chlorine gas in a militarily and politically insane way.

Cause that's your basic premise here, Ken, that someone who's managed to hold power despite a 15-year US & Israel financed and organized civil war is insane and unable to discern his own best interest. That on the cusp of defeating his enemies he's going to throw it all away because he's just a crazy Arab.

Blogger S. Thermite September 12, 2018 9:50 PM  

@Ken Prescott

For a second I thought Vox made you look like a midwit, but the way you incorporated a Battlestar Galactica quote into your reply was sheer genius [tips fedora].

Blogger The Deplorable Podunk Ken Ramsey September 12, 2018 10:04 PM  

The problem with using chemical weapons is what? That you wind up with lots of dead Syrians?

I submit that if you are truly committed to having fewer dead Syrians, you would want whomever wins this civil war to hurry up and win it. The absolute worst thing you could do, if preventing more dead Syrians were your true aim, is to get involved and thereby prolong this thing. And getting the world involved in this thing is precisely what these chemical weapon accusers demand.


So they are disingenuous to put it mildly. Shocking, I know.

Blogger English Tom September 12, 2018 10:22 PM  

@Zeroh Tollrants

Re: the military and the MIC is running foreign policy.

Israel is running foreign policy. This is all about Kurdistan. They have to get Kurdistan created. They are committed. They don't care about the bloodshed. Syria HAS TO BE dismembered. After Syria, Turkey and Iran.

There was no end to the slaughter, future historians will write.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 12, 2018 10:30 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger pyrrhus September 12, 2018 10:35 PM  

"Trump isn't the president we wanted, but he's the best president we could possibly have gotten in 2016. He's actually pretty good. We still need to get someone far more extreme lined up for 2024 or earlier."

Trump is likely a transitional figure, because of his civ-nat positions..But the insanity of his many enemies may be driving him toward the alt-right...He has threatened to use the Army to build the wall, something many of us have been urging from the gitgo...because Congress will never appropriate the money...

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey September 12, 2018 10:40 PM  

@Stephen Davenport
lol
"I saw it on the TV, therefore it MUST be true. Only stupid people question what their TV tells them. SMART people simply regurgitate its message.
QED."

Blogger John Calla September 12, 2018 10:59 PM  

@51 But the insanity of his many enemies may be driving him toward the alt-right...He has threatened to use the Army to build the wall ... because Congress will never appropriate the money...

Well if we're waiting on Congress for anything we're going to be waiting awhile.

The only way to "work" with Congress is to get all the dirt on its members and then explain to them how things are going to be. It's just the way the world works today.

But as many people know by now, almost all of what you see in DC is simple kayfabe. There are no "enemies" and "allies", but simply roles to play. You're presented as either the good guy or the heel. Schmuck Schumer puts on his teary-eyed press conferences, and Trump has his MAGA rallies. Political theater.

The CoC does not want a wall or limits on immigration. The MIC wants intervention in the Middle East.

Blogger doctrev September 13, 2018 1:00 AM  

Ken Prescott wrote:Irrelevant. His survival is assured now. It wasn't before and he didn't use chemical weapons then either.
The path to inner peace begins with four words: "Not my frakking problem."

All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again. AND SOMEBODY TURN OFF THAT FRAKKING MUSIC!


Not so much a quote as a hybrid going out of their mind on dope. I liked it, so all is well.

As for Assad wanting to warn people off further destabilizing Syria: even if you don't believe that President Trump persuaded the Saudi alliance to stop funding "rebels," both Assad and Putin have seen international war hysteria ramp up after chemical attacks before. So they will PROBABLY just power on through things and ignore Western condemnation.

Unless the neocons in the UK manage something particularly stupid, like disconnecting Russia from SWIFT or launching military responses against Assad. In which case the chemical attack is likely to be seen in London or Washington, not Damascus. And it won't be the "look at these two vodka-swillers fail to kill an elderly man with Novichok" variety. When people like Hafez al-Assad made WMD strikes, the death toll was in the thousands- which you'd think the Davenports of the world would know. If the son is pushed, it will be the same way.

Blogger Dire Badger September 13, 2018 1:51 AM  

The UN is in the business of prolonging wars and destroying efficiency.

Look, for example, at nuclear weapons. Anyone that bothers to do the research knows full well that 'nuclear armageddon' is a total myth, it always was. We cannot end the world, or even do appreciable damage to it, with nukes.

So why does the UN hate nukes while not having a problem with conventional munitions which can do the same thing, albeit slower, less efficiently, and far more expensively?

Because Nukes, as proven by Japan, end wars almost instantly, and with far less loss of life than conventional battle.

They WANT loss of life, the WANT wars to continue on interminably. They WANT to initiate global instability... because only with global instability can they gain the financial rewards of ongoing warfare, and it's the only way they could ever institute their global domination plans.

The UN is the enemy. It always has been. It always will be. it needs to be ejected from our country.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 13, 2018 4:29 AM  

@Dire Badger

Although I disagree with much of what you've said about nuclear weapons, I think your characterization of the UN is accurate. They don't belong on our soil.

Blogger Dire Badger September 13, 2018 7:08 AM  

Noah, Even Carl Sagan recanted his earlier efforts at publicizing the concept of 'Nuclear Winter'. Despite the fact that cold war era warheads were much more powerful than the current arsenal, the Kuwaiti oil field fires showed that even 'firestorm' effects that managed to reach the lower stratosphere dissipated within months, not centuries as the cold-war era scientists predicted.

In addition, even those cities where the loss of life would be staggering do not possess the basic burnables required to start 'firestorms', which requires a thermal rekindling effect to occur. Without countrywide firestorms that reached the stratosphere, solar cooling simply cannot occur.

The sheer KC required to do appreciable damage to the earth's atmosphere also simply never existed. While the obvious initial effect of the entire world's cold-war era nuclear arsenal would be staggering (450+m deaths) that is just a fraction of the what... 8 billion people that exist on the planet today?

Nukes have always expended the majority of their power kinetically, thus the prevalence of the 'air burst' to spread the pressure wave as far as possibly... Thermally, conventional munitions can actually create drastically higher temperatures. The 'mushroom cloud' effect of an air burst actually shows exactly what happens to a nuclear burst reaches the lower stratosphere... Instead of penetrating to the upper stratosphere, it deflects off of the pressure layer, causing the 'mushroom cap'.

The Nuclear fallout? Most of the radioactive material has a half life measured in seconds, not years... and the most harmful forms of radiated material has a half life of approximately 6 months, not centuries.

In essence, complete arsenal detonation even in the cold war era (the extreme arsenal of which no longer exists) would have killed a lot of people, and would have really sucked, but the southern hemisphere would have been almost entirely unaffected, Fallout would have been very local, and the majority of those dead would have been in cities like New York and L.A.

Of course, in the next year or so traffic interruptions would have killed another 2 billion, as aid shipments from the nuclear-capable nations petered out, but who cares about billions of human cockroaches starving to death because their handouts stop?

Today's total KT couldn't have even a fraction of that effect. The whole concept of 'complete global destruction' and 'nuclear winter' were as wholly a contrived panic for political and financial Gain as today's global warming scare.

Here's a decent article explaining a lot of it.

http://www.fortfreedom.org/s05.htm

and, of course, you can find dozens of articles fighting for both sides of the debate by duckducking "Is Nuclear Winter a Myth?"

Of course, it helps to remember that in the 60's they asked climatologists, not geologists, to weigh in on the nuclear winter theory, ignoring entirely the fact that carbon molecules exposed to sunlight tend to clump together, as well as the fact that debris actually has weight and mass, and in the 80's when Sagan came out it was all about popular politics and rerouting money for pet projects via igniting public terror.

Blogger Dire Badger September 13, 2018 7:15 AM  

Man that was an aside... I didn't mean to preach, but seriously, look some time at the weapons the UN has been successful in "Banning". All of them have a staggering psychological effect entirely out of proportion to their strength, and tend to break the enemy's will to fight far faster than simple bullets and bombs.

Even land mines tend to have a massive psychological effect... if you cannot even trust the ground where you walk, how can you continue to prosecute a war?

And then there's the 'committee on human rights abuse' which starts as a joke and then just gets funnier as you find out who are the worst abusers and who exactly are the movers and shakers behind the committee.

Frankly, I don't even recommend expelling the UN... They are monsters, and need to be ended to protect the world from their evil.

Blogger God Emperor Memes September 13, 2018 7:40 AM  

Why should I care if Assad used chemical weapons to kill other Muslims? - The toilet cleans itself.

Blogger Johnny September 13, 2018 9:54 AM  

>>Even land mines tend to have a massive psychological effect...

Land mines and traps in general are very effective weapons, and get very little attention relative to their effectiveness. I suppose the reason is the lack of moral drama, no man against man fight to the end, may the best man win. Plus of course they are a nasty business in that they tend to linger after the war is over, and are given to doing collateral damage.

I suppose some who ban stuff of this sort are sincere and others do it for show. But whatever, the outcome is usually ineffective. Way back when the Pope tried to ban crossbows in Christendom. Still okay to use them against the heathens.

Given how good the outcomes have been in science when staying with strictly the facts, it is remarkable how quickly and easily we move away from strictly fact based information.

Blogger eyeslevel September 13, 2018 11:21 AM  

Governments use chemical weapons (tear gas) against their own people all the time.

Blogger eyeslevel September 13, 2018 11:31 AM  

Israeli cluster bombs still killing civilians.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/08/life-israeli-cluster-bombs-lebanon-150806101713749.html

Blogger Zander Stander September 13, 2018 3:41 PM  

Assad stockpiled Zyklon B. Dr. Mengele serves in an advisory capacity. Worked before, no reason it shouldn't keep on trucking.

Blogger Zander Stander September 13, 2018 3:46 PM  

But those Russians are so deceptive. Dolls within dolls. How about they plan a gas attack, then say its gonna be a false flag, then gas anyway. I'm losing track of the reflections of reflections. BTW, I am being sarcastic. Tired of atrocity propaganda.

Blogger Dire Badger September 13, 2018 5:03 PM  

Johnny wrote:I suppose some who ban stuff of this sort are sincere and others do it for show.

Funny thing about Satan. He can always find millions of useful idiots willing to 'pitch in' as long as it takes no personal effort and can be veiled as some sort of moral stance.

Ethics for Idiots. Morality for the Lazy and stupid.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 14, 2018 2:17 AM  

@Dire Badger

Regarding nukes, that all sounds pretty accurate. But I believe that the resulting disease, starvation, and deaths from exposure (to the elements, not to radiation) would kill more people than the blast and radiological effects.

It's a serious threat, and responding to it was part of what gave the UN and other globalists their apparent legitimacy. Another world war was too terrible to imagine, and they presented themselves as the solution. By binding all nations together economically and politically, no such war would be possible. Nevermind that this forced unification is destroying the nations it was supposedly intended to save.

Blogger Noah B The Savage Gardener September 14, 2018 2:19 AM  

Also, I'm very skeptical about the reported numbers of Chinese nuclear devices.

Blogger Dire Badger September 14, 2018 3:58 AM  

Why would the Chinese Lie?

I mean, their average IQ is 120, and their entire country is a socialist utopia... They are at the front line in combatting IP infringement, hacking, and Piracy, and they have made it absolutely clear that they only have Africa's best interests at heart.

hmmmm....

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts