ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Joe can't let it go

Apparently my educated observation that gym bunny Joe Rogan knows nothing about fighting has really gotten under his inked skin.
Doom Bunny: Vox Day, a human devil, devoted to the art of subtle distortions in service of Lucifer, is going to be in charge of a Wikipedia replacement. Well, that sounds about right for this fallen world, which prioritizes the destruction of biblical Christians.

Of course, given that most people don't want to be bothered seeing Day for what it obviously is, and support it in its Satanism, then I guess God the Father will start cutting at some point. You were all warned. Do remember that through your screaming and crying.

Owen Benjamin: Doom Bunny we know it's you Rogan. Relax.
Some people have been after me to go on Rogan's show, but considering that he isn't even man enough to call out pencilnecks like Jordan Peterson and Jack-o'-Twitter when he has them in the studio, I don't see what the point of that could possibly be. Besides, he's media and I don't talk to the media.

And given the shameless retreats into rhetoric on the part of my most recent debate opponents, I see no reason to engage in any more non-written debates either.

Labels: ,

100 Comments:

Blogger Dave February 10, 2019 1:11 PM  

Owen says Rogan is sponsored by Twitter and Soros. All the more reason to avoid his platform.

Blogger Michael D. February 10, 2019 1:16 PM  

He'd simply pretend to approve of or be impressed by most of what you say. That is how his show works.

Blogger Duke Nukem February 10, 2019 1:19 PM  

Random guy talks shit. "Must be Joe Rogan". Sure.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira February 10, 2019 1:22 PM  

>Twitter
>Soros
Hoe Rogan.

Blogger Wuzzums Fuzzums February 10, 2019 1:33 PM  

Seeing what's happening to JF and still happening I now know SDL not talking to the media is not policy, it's mercy.

Blogger qualitycontrol February 10, 2019 1:42 PM  

It always struck me as weird how Joe Rogan went after Stephan Molyneux in their discussion. Usually he just interviews his guests and allows them to present their cause. But then again, most of his guests are part of the mainstream.

Blogger VD February 10, 2019 1:49 PM  

I now know SDL not talking to the media is not policy, it's mercy.

Reporter: Mr. Day, I'd like to request an interview.

VD: You know the last journalist who interviewed me had the interview pulled, lost his job, and was forced to publicly apologize.

Reporter: I didn't know that.

VD: And the last non-journalist who interviewed me ended up in an institution after being discovered naked and covered with nonsensical mathematical equations carved into his own flesh.

Reporter: I didn't know that either.

VD: Still want that interview?

Reporter: Actually, I think I'll just see if the AP has anything interesting on the wire today.

Blogger Silent Draco February 10, 2019 1:49 PM  

Amusement park sign:

You have to be THIS tall (5 Rogans) to go on the ride.

Blogger Solon February 10, 2019 1:58 PM  

I enjoy reading Vox's take on various matters both secular and theological.

But I would NEVER want to interview him on any subject matter. Literally every person that steps up to the plate gets swatted down, humiliated and made to look like a fool, and then punished endlessly for it.

If I disagree with him on anything, I keep it to myself. I'm not masochistic enough to want to get my ass beat in public.

And yet people keep thinking they can sneak in a lucky shot. Cuck's gonna cuck I guess.

Blogger Achilles February 10, 2019 2:06 PM  

It's amazing how Vox, Jones, and Anglin seem to be working in concert. If you aren't it's an awful coincidence. Guess you must all smell blood in the water. After the Weiss and Dorsey interviews Rogan is toast. It's becoming common knowledge that Rogan is allied with Harris, Peterson, Weinstein, and Shapiro. That photo of their pow wow is damning.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine February 10, 2019 2:22 PM  

"VD: And the last non-journalist who interviewed me ended up in an institution after being discovered naked and covered with nonsensical mathematical equations carved into his own flesh."

Oh thanks. Now I have a burning desire to hear that story.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira February 10, 2019 2:24 PM  

@11 Me too. Damn.

Blogger Doktor Jeep February 10, 2019 2:24 PM  

"Vox Day, a human devil..."

That reminds of of a WWII film I saw some months ago where a Navy sub hunter is stalking a German U-boat. The U-boat captain keeps trying to shake him off and after numerous failed attempts, finds his sub being followed yet again and exclaims "This man is a devil!".

Blogger Jim the Curmudgeon February 10, 2019 2:30 PM  

This dude doesn't know a thing about Satanism, occultism or the like. All you have to do is go and find a major occult organization and compare their main claims. I've been taking a peek ever since I read Jordanetics, and it turns out they are far more influential. This one has offices in UN Plaza:

https://www.lucistrust.org/

Founded as "the Lucifer Publishing Company". Open borders is one of their main causes, the very antithesis of nationalism. Jordan Peterson would probably find their stuff quite familiar.

Blogger NO GOOGLES February 10, 2019 2:38 PM  

Thing is as much as I don't like Rogan (I do like his fight calling, he has pretty good energy and doesn't say stupid things like a lot of announcers) there's one thing you have to take into account: he lives in LA.

LA makes good people worse and average people terrible. I suspect a lot of his bias towards the left/mainstream is literally just so he can still live in LA without being run out of town on a rail.

If Rogan lived in North Dakota or Texas/whatever I think he'd be a lot less cowardly about going out of the mainstream on things that actually matter. This isn't making an excuse for the man - after all no one is FORCING him to live in LA - he made that choice. But it's something I've seen happen to people time and time again - a good person moves to LA and within months is much worse off. It must be like what happened to people who moved to Sodom.

Blogger sammibandit February 10, 2019 2:43 PM  

Joe Rogan/Age
51 years
August 11, 1967


51 is the new 20, ok.

Blogger Jester February 10, 2019 2:55 PM  

Interesting the timing of this inversion attack on Infogalactic coinciding with the successful launch of it's little brother Socialgalactic. Wikipedia was actually designed to ultimately subvert Christian civilization, and it's promoters will do anything to prevent a competitor dedicated to preserving the true historical narrative from getting a strong foothold. I can already envision (to my dismay) the circle jerk pow wow of Rogan and his midwit nihilist lackeys formulating their avenue of attack against Twitter's new nemesis after ingesting psychedelic sacraments administered by a transgender shaman.

Blogger Teleros February 10, 2019 3:02 PM  

A bit OT, but there's talk on the Ralph Retort etc that JFG took $25k from Epstein, of Lolita Express fame.

Blogger Franz Lyonheart February 10, 2019 3:20 PM  

Oh thanks. Now I have a burning desire to hear that story.

It's still evolving. Enjoying your croissant?

Blogger 1st Earl Hardwicke February 10, 2019 3:21 PM  

Why do even people trust Joe Rogan in the first place? Perhaps not really trust, but something else.

Blogger Arthur Isaac February 10, 2019 3:28 PM  

Lucis Trust was Blavatskies publishing house. That was the season of damnable heresies.

Blogger Krymneth February 10, 2019 3:38 PM  

I have to disagree, Solon. Vox would be easy to interview. Don't play gotcha games. Make it about the interviewee, not the interviewer showing off. Have good solid questions ready, and be ready to follow a good lead if it develops.

Vox is unlikely to cause many of the usual problems with interviewees, like babbling pointlessly or losing the topic.

But that first paragraph is just too much of an ask in these arrogant, anti-intellectual times.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 10, 2019 3:56 PM  

Both Red Ice Radio and Molyneux did excellent interviews of Vox.
It's the people lining up to try to manipulate, killshot, undercut or otherwise treat him dishonestly that get cut down.
And Vox didn't even tell you about the one that wound up in a Nevada whorehouse...

Blogger Mark Stoval February 10, 2019 4:07 PM  

"I see no reason to engage in any more non-written debates either." -- Vox Day

I like that. I would like to see a slow motion interview or talk or debate in published e-mail form between Vox and some of the people that are not lunatics.

Hans Herman Hoppe might be a good fit. He thinks the far right (Alt-Right) and the far right market anarchists are close in beliefs. A "where are we the same" and "how do we differ" exchange might be a really good series of posts here.

In other words, both parties publish the e-mails to each other and the ilk makes comments in the threads generated.

Worth a thought or two at least Vox.

Blogger Franz Lyonheart February 10, 2019 4:15 PM  

I have to disagree, Solon. Vox would be easy to interview. Don't play gotcha games. Make it about the interviewee, not the interviewer showing off.

Bingo. JF talked the following day about having "wiped the floor clean with this m*****fker" which was an entirely unnecessary discourtesy to a recent guest on his show. Well then Vox replied alike and wiped the floor with the retard-fker.

Vox is just following his own Rule 1 of his blog....., "You will be addressed in the style you choose." Turnabout is fair play.



Blogger Northpal February 10, 2019 4:17 PM  

Hmmm.......battling Gen-Xers,

Blogger mike February 10, 2019 4:28 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia February 10, 2019 4:41 PM  

VD wrote:I now know SDL not talking to the media is not policy, it's mercy.

Reporter: Mr. Day, I'd like to request an interview.

VD: You know the last journalist who interviewed me had the interview pulled, lost his job, and was forced to publicly apologize.

Reporter: I didn't know that.

VD: And the last non-journalist who interviewed me ended up in an institution after being discovered naked and covered with nonsensical mathematical equations carved into his own flesh.

Reporter: I didn't know that either.

VD: Still want that interview?

Reporter: Actually, I think I'll just see if the AP has anything interesting on the wire today.


Vox Day, like a tornado, destroying all in his path, and driving others into the shelters.

Blogger MidnightSun300 February 10, 2019 4:58 PM  

#9 How gammerish! Weren't you the one who just the other day stated that "womenfolk are irrelevant because we are not biologically constructed to be so forward thinking as to ponder abstract concepts?" And today you state "Even if I disagree with Vox, I keep it to myself." What a whimp! I pity your poor wife who has to put up with your so-called intellect.

Blogger Solon February 10, 2019 5:38 PM  

Who bitch dis is? I don't recall ever seeing your name on any posts in recent memory. Perhaps I'm misremembering, it's possible.

Must have hit a nerve with my "misogynistic" comments, huh?

Vox Day's comment sections are not the place to have a verbal bar fight over completely unrelated subjects. Go on, mosey on outta here.

Blogger Scott C February 10, 2019 5:48 PM  

Rogan does not express himself that way. Doubt it's him.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 10, 2019 6:03 PM  

Scott C wrote:Doubt it's him.
(Pssst. That's the joke)

Blogger Silly but True February 10, 2019 6:18 PM  

Admittedly, it’s pretty niche comedy but the Jimmy Dore Show on Rogan’s interview of Barri Weiss is hilarious enough.

Blogger Dave February 10, 2019 6:25 PM  

@Snidely don't waste your time on these spergs.

Since Scott's an expert on Toe Rogan's speech patterns he can obviously explain why he recently started using terms like wizardry and sodomite. Completely unrelated to Owen's usage no doubt.

(See, Owen and Vox know he's watching and listening.)

Blogger VD February 10, 2019 6:37 PM  

JF wrote a simple piece of software that's not rhetoric.

Writing a piece of software is not rhetoric. Presenting it in lieu of actually addressing the argument at hand most certainly is.

Rest assured, I will give that ludicrous METHINKS IT IS A DNA STRAND the proper criticism at some point in the future. But I haven't given the matter any thought at all. JF's feeble objections are 100 percent irrelevant, and if you don't understand that, then I suggest you watch my post-debate Darkstream again.

Blogger Dave February 10, 2019 6:44 PM  

MidnightSun300 wrote:#9 How gammerish! Weren't you the one who just the other day stated that "womenfolk are irrelevant because we are not biologically constructed to be so forward thinking as to ponder abstract concepts?" And today you state "Even if I disagree with Vox, I keep it to myself." What a whimp! I pity your poor wife who has to put up with your so-called intellect.

>gammerish? gammer? what about gamma-ish? no, gamma-like? maybe

>whimp? what is that? canadian?


@Solon, hey man, classic response, but it's only fair you get your wife in here to defend you.

Blogger Welsh Woodsman February 10, 2019 6:46 PM  

"It's amazing how Vox, Jones, and Anglin seem to be working in concert."

Actually Anglin is hoping that if Toe Rogan goes down - he might be the one to fill the void.
The coddled little brat has spent his entire life desperately seeking fame via shock value and socially weird behavior. A true legend in his own mind.
The harsh reality is ...creepy asian sex tourist - Andy Anglin - will forever be a social loser. Right up there with his greasy haired pal Richard Spencer.
All that said - it certainly is enjoyable watching a ninja midget and an alt retard gamma devour each another.

Blogger Disciple of Kek February 10, 2019 6:46 PM  

The only people who still follow Joe Rogan are either retarded or they have some kind of foot fetish.

Blogger Ranger February 10, 2019 6:51 PM  

o/t

looks like the supreme dark lord has been at work: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/watch-huge-god-emperor-trump-statue-rises-over-italian-carnival/

Blogger Dave February 10, 2019 6:55 PM  

Writing a piece of software is not rhetoric.

I would not be surprised to learn JF didn't even write the program.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants February 10, 2019 7:03 PM  

Yeah...that's not at all what's happening. If you hate people you still owe it to the world to be honest and you're not. Anglin writes continuously about God, his belief in God, Weev is extremely religious, and Dickie Spence describes himself as an unfortunate non-believer.
I can see RS champing at the bit to have a spot equal to that of Roe Jogan, but that's to be expected, he's a narcissist. Anglin is weeb who doesn't expresses that kind of desire.
Learn to critique and hate honestly.

Blogger Dirk Manly February 10, 2019 7:05 PM  

@9

"If I disagree with [Vox] on anything, I keep it to myself. I'm not masochistic enough to want to get my ass beat in public."

That's both pathetic and cowardly.

I've publicly expressed my disagreement with VD, and came out of the experience with a better understanding of the subject.

Be a man, step up, and speak your mind. As long as you discuss the subject honestly, you won't be humiliated. Beaten? Possibly (if you're wrong and VD is correct). Humiliated? Only if you approach the discussion as some sort of proxy for a fitness-to-live debate in which the loser loses his life.

Remember, like science, the roots of personal growth is in disagreement. If you can never stand to have your weaknesses and untrue idea explained to you why they are wrong, then you'll never grow to be greater than what you currently are.

My greatest improvements in life have their origins in someone showing me that I was wrong.

Blogger Zeroh Tollrants February 10, 2019 7:07 PM  

I find it weird how people have this blind desire to destroy a Quebecois YouTube with big time autism & a fairly small YT channel. Obviously the best way to deal with him & his ideas is just to ignore him, yet he gets constantly attacked. Why bother?

Blogger wEz February 10, 2019 7:11 PM  

Also, he's always respectful to fighters and their beliefs in the cage. He doesn't try to inject his views while doing his stated job.

Blogger Damelon Brinn February 10, 2019 7:23 PM  

I find it weird how people have this blind desire to destroy a Quebecois YouTube with big time autism & a fairly small YT channel.

How large and influential does a channel have to get before you think people should speak out against the lies it spreads? This objection comes up every time, so please let us know what the proper size is where we should switch from ignoring to "destroying."

Blogger Wuzzums Fuzzums February 10, 2019 7:24 PM  

1st Earl Hardwicke wrote:Why do even people trust Joe Rogan in the first place? Perhaps not really trust, but something else.

I have noticed that internet people that develop a following (in the sense of they have a group of minions following them around) have an IQ +1SD above said following. Seeing how Rogan's IQ is most likely above +1SD it's safe to assume most of his followers are of average intelligence and average is dumb.

Joe's audience members that are in the +1SD range when presented with facts about their favorite podcaster they do no agree with they will conform to the reality and stop watching (or if said podcast turns boring). The followers will not because because they're in it for the culty aspect of it as well and it's hard to break away from that.

This is true for everybody with a following I believe, including Vox and Owen. However them being +3SD their minions will thus be +2SD. This is why Joe Rogan has to rely on sponsors that are a lot more intelligent than him whereas Owen and Vox could rely on their minions alone. Statistically speaking a +2SD person will have a lot more disposable income than a 0SD person and own a credit card.

Also imagine how scary it must've been for Joe when he saw that dislike ratio. He knew he fucked up so badly even the dumb-dumb's figured it out.

Blogger lurking February 10, 2019 7:25 PM  

"Hmmm.......battling Gen-Xers"

Sad to see but predictable because.... boomers brainwashed some of them (See Paul Ryan for a perfect example) which is unsurprisingly considering how long boomers have been driving the ship into the reefs er, um... "at the helm". Also there will naturally be some crossover of boomer idiocy to the younger generations still living under/around such "elders".

Blogger Doktor Jeep February 10, 2019 7:26 PM  

So some perspective here, and perchance a real understanding of hierarchy. One of the things about the "world of men" is you have it or you don't, but by birth you can be denied.
For example, Owen says he's 6'8 and 275 lbs. That actually puts him 10" taller than me and outweighs me by 100 lbs. I am, for the most part a manlet compared to him.

Napoleon was a leader, but he is said to be a "short man" and a complex about being short is named after him. But he was in actuality 5'7".

But in hierarchies of olde, he probably was perceived as short. Apparently because his lack of being tall was remarkable for who he was.

George Washington was 6'2". Trump is an inch taller. Pence is 5'10".
James Madison was 5'4". He's the shortest on record. Lincoln was 6'4", the tallest.


How short is Joe Rogain again? Ben Shapiro?

Is there a pattern here?

Guess I'll never be a leader. :-D

Blogger Matt February 10, 2019 7:32 PM  

God Emperor parade float in Italy..Vox, how do you find the time??

Blogger Achilles February 10, 2019 7:42 PM  

@41 It's really a shame the audiences of VD and DS couldn't find common cause.

Blogger Wuzzums Fuzzums February 10, 2019 7:44 PM  

Doktor Jeep wrote:But in hierarchies of olde, he probably was perceived as short. Apparently because his lack of being tall was remarkable for who he was.



5'7" was above average during his lifetime. "Napoleon Complex" is a very new terminology.
I agree with everything else. A person that always has to look up at people when talking to them will have a completely different psychological framework than a person who always has to look down. Short people could never qualify as alpha because no matter how successful they are they can never change their height. AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.

Where I live I'm below average but I once spent a few days in a place where I was above average. Literally everyone pissed me off. Now it amazes me how I can walk around town and not get punched in the face on a regular basis.

Blogger Welsh Woodsman February 10, 2019 8:04 PM  

"It's really a shame the audiences of VD and DS couldn't find common cause."

You're obviously new here.

Blogger Michael Maier February 10, 2019 8:13 PM  

Disciple of Kek wrote:The only people who still follow Joe Rogan are either retarded or they have some kind of foot fetish.

Oh man... I do NOT want to know, do I?

Blogger Rough Carrigan February 10, 2019 8:22 PM  

Seriously, #50?
Spencer isn't even on the right. He's admitted as much.

Blogger sammibandit February 10, 2019 9:02 PM  

This is likely a silly question but what is gained by evoking satan here? This looks like "Joe" overplayed his hand.

Blogger Solon February 10, 2019 9:14 PM  

Someone needs to explain where there's been a miscommunication in this thread and I'm missing it because I'm catching a whole lot of flak and I can't see the reason why, having a sperg moment I guess.

I make a comment to the effect of "yeah, these interviewers/journalists that go after Vox are dumb!" and suddenly I've got a literally who woman bringing up past words of mine like a jilted ex lover, a long time and respected poster bringing my wife into an argument about... cowardice? And another long time poster who doesn't know me, calling a stranger on the internet a million miles away "pathetic and cowardly."

I reread my original post, and yeah I suppose it didn't quite come off like I intended it to, but you'd think I stepped on you guys' puppy and slapped your mothers. What gives?

@Snidely: don't bring my wife into a discussion between two men, and I won't bring your wife into it.

@Dirk: I would consider what journalists try to do to Vox as cowardly: go into his house and try to pull a fast one on him. I was trying to say that. If it came off wrong and I offended you, I apologize.

@MidnightSun900: if you'd like to have a rational discussion about your and my views on women, I'm all for it, but come at me swinging and I'm going to swing back.

Blogger Prodigal Son February 10, 2019 9:20 PM  

I doubt the commenter was actually Joe.

But having read some Blavatsky and Kaballah works, Peterson is clearly an avid reader of the esoteric/occult.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 10, 2019 9:55 PM  

Zeroh Tollrants wrote:I find it weird how people have this blind desire to destroy a Quebecois YouTube with big time autism & a fairly small YT channel.
He literally asked for it.
VD: "Evolution is dumb."
JF: "That's so retarded I'm getting aroused. Wanna debate?"
VD:"The numbers on't work."
JF: "Your numbers are not real numbers and only alphabet letters work and we have infinite alphabet letters because they can be combined in literally BEELYONS AND BEELYONS of ways and beside there's not numbers and I am wery smart! Croissant! Poutine!"
VD: "WTF Dude?"
JF: "I WEEEEEEEN! I WEEEEN AGAIN!

Wuzzums Fuzzums wrote:Short people could never qualify as alpha because no matter how successful they are they can never change their height.
You have no idea how wrong you are. A guy I grew up with was in a freaking wheelchair, and he had girls beating each other up in the hallways at school over him. As long as a guy is reasonably good looking, the physical side doesn't prevent anyone from being an Alpha.

Blogger Achilles February 10, 2019 10:00 PM  

@54 And what does that have to do with DS?

Blogger Dave February 10, 2019 10:12 PM  

@Solon unless I'm missing something in this thread or Snidely contacted you directly, I don't see where Snidely even mentioned you.

In my post I attempted to say "Respect, man" for your comeback at MidnightSun. IMO MidnightSun is a chick so I mentioned that her and your wife could go at it more or less as a joke.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 10, 2019 10:16 PM  

Solon wrote:@Snidely: don't bring my wife into a discussion between two men, and I won't bring your wife into it.
Are you hallucinating, or did I miss something?

Blogger Dave February 10, 2019 10:20 PM  

@Solon

MidnightSun is quoting you but she includes herself: "womenfolk are irrelevant because we"

"We" see she says we womenfolk and then she brings up your wife.

Blogger Dave February 10, 2019 10:25 PM  

Prodigal Son wrote:I doubt the commenter was actually Joe.

Oh thank heavens, we've cleared that up.

Blogger Scott C February 10, 2019 11:02 PM  

So the joke is trying to imagine Rogan talking or writing like that? Ok...

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 11, 2019 12:05 AM  

@ScottC.
Look, you're obviously impaired in this area. That's okay. Many people without sense of humor enjoy kick-ass lives. Just, you're talking about it just makes it worse for the rest of us.

Blogger Solon February 11, 2019 12:10 AM  

@Snidely: Oh damn, nah, I'm the one hallucinating, what I was referencing was at the end of Dave's post. My bad man. You posted right after Dave and I must have went cross-eyed for a second.

@Dave: ahh, alright, I gotcha man. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am fully aware that my most heinous sin is vanity (pride), and for a minute there, after reading Midnightsun's post, I was just lashing out in a rage. A most humbling regression into gamma-hood.

Another lesson in humility for me to reflect on.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 11, 2019 12:29 AM  

Solon wrote:My bad man.
No worries.

Blogger Emmanuel Mateo-Morales February 11, 2019 12:57 AM  

@17

"Wikipedia was actually designed to ultimately subvert Christian civilization..."

Whoa... I'm not doubting that, since I was almost a successful target of it once, but do you happen to have anything that proves it like JF being an Epstein thrall and Rogan being in league with Benny Boy?

Blogger Scott C February 11, 2019 2:05 AM  

Snidely -

I'm more of a Will Ferrell and Bill Burr guy.

Blogger Gregory the Great February 11, 2019 3:28 AM  

I created an infinity simulation in excel. It proves the existence of multiverses.

Blogger Gregory the Great February 11, 2019 3:41 AM  

Whilst we are at it: JF is now starting to be called a youtube influenza due to his genetic similarity to the said virus

Blogger Gregory the Great February 11, 2019 5:43 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Gregory the Great February 11, 2019 5:44 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Lovekraft February 11, 2019 6:02 AM  

youtuber VEE put out a new vid on the agenda behind pushing evolution:

"The Religion of Evolution."

Blogger Gregory the Great February 11, 2019 6:46 AM  

@64 and 65
Also in reality Joe Rogan can be discerned without a microscope by most people with normal eyesight. Any claim to the contrary is a joke.

Blogger Gregory the Great February 11, 2019 7:02 AM  

Vox, if you ever reconsider doing an interview with Joe Rogan do not forget to bring a powerful microscope.

Blogger Emmanuel Mateo-Morales February 11, 2019 7:28 AM  

@74

You mean
"RockingMrE"?

Blogger MidnightSun300 February 11, 2019 9:01 AM  

Excuse me Mr. Salon but your post begins with "The opinion of womenfolk is irrelevant because they are not biologically constructed to be so forward thinking as to ponder long term results of abstract thinking. The discussion is not about earning big dick points." Then you go on to imply that all we 'womenfolk' talk about all day gossip and sex.
I find your comments highly condescending, totally ignorant and abhorrently misogynist. The only thing more shocking was the lack of response from other commenters on the blog.
Also Mr. Solon I'll have you know that while still in high school I was attending university but opted out after a year because of the total degeneracy and pathetic indoctrination techniques taught at these so called institutes of higher learning. Instead Mr Solon I married real man whom I could communicate with and raised a family where I instilled in them a faith in God, a respect for human dignity and a modicum of humility when it comes to judging others. I also have a son who was born with a mutation on his 7th set of chromosomes which has been an uphill battle for his life since birth. This is why I was scanning the comments in the "Evolution Debate Tonight" when I came across your pathetic diatribe. I could in reality have a decent conversation with you on genetic mutations in humans but I guess that wouldn't interest you because I am not 'biologically equipped' when in reality I am more biologically equipped than you! Good day Mr Solon.

Blogger Michael D. February 11, 2019 9:07 AM  

That comes with the territory after all, him being a jungian.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia February 11, 2019 11:42 AM  

Look, I understand the contempt folks have for guys like Rogan and Rubin, but they do let the other guy talk, and often what the other guy has to say is interesting.

Rogan's interviews with Pinker, Von Hipple, Brian Cox, were interesting -- but only when he let them talk, which he does from time to time. Same with Rubin's inteviews with Douglas Murray, Haidt, and Scott Adams.

Everyone of course is welcome to their disdainful opinions of all these characters, interviewer and interviewee alike, opinions that are supportable or not, but all these "public" intellectuals are part of the zeitgeist and thus useful to be familiar with.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 11, 2019 1:20 PM  

MidnightSun300 wrote:I find your comments highly condescending, totally ignorant and abhorrently misogynist. The only thing more shocking was the lack of response from other commenters on the blog.
Miogynist? Really? How shocking!

Also Mr. Solon I'll have you know that while still in high school I was attending university but opted out after a year because of the total degeneracy and pathetic indoctrination techniques taught at these so called institutes of higher learning.
OOOOOoooooooo, ain't you a smartypants?
Listen up, Buttercup. No one cares. You have not earned our respect. You get no respect for having ovaries. You're not considered particularly smart around here.
Are you offended? You should really be offended. You should be so offended you let the door hit you on the way out.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 11, 2019 1:22 PM  

KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia wrote:Everyone of course is welcome to their disdainful opinions of all these characters, interviewer and interviewee alike, opinions that are supportable or not, but all these "public" intellectuals are part of the zeitgeist and thus useful to be familiar with.
It's okay Grampa. no one minds if you watch your cuckservative stories on the computer.

Blogger Gregory the Great February 11, 2019 1:44 PM  

Wait, MidnightSun might be transgender. In this case you would just be fighting a social construct here.

Blogger Gregory the Great February 11, 2019 1:46 PM  

Also some of them seem to be so nice...

Blogger MidnightSun300 February 11, 2019 4:04 PM  

@81
No need to get your panties all in a bunch Mr. Snidley.

Blogger sammibandit February 11, 2019 4:28 PM  

MidnightCuck000. No one cares if you think something is misogynist. You also lost merit to complain when you said this,

>No need to get your panties
all in a bunch Mr. Snidley.

You want a response from others? Here's mine, you are a loser. I'm a female and I fit in here fine. You know why? Because I don't draw attention to my e-boobs.

Loser. No one cares about whose dick you bang in your marital or sin-filled bed.

Blogger artensoll February 11, 2019 4:44 PM  

@78 MidnightSun300 "The only thing more shocking was the lack of response from other commenters on the blog. "

We. Don't. Care.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 11, 2019 5:00 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 11, 2019 5:17 PM  

@MidniteSun300
Candy Coconuts or GTFO

Blogger Nate February 11, 2019 5:31 PM  

" I could in reality have a decent conversation with you on genetic mutations in humans but I guess that wouldn't interest you because I am not 'biologically equipped' when in reality I am more biologically equipped than you! Good day Mr Solon.

I SAY GOOD DAY!!!

Also...

Tits or GTFO

Blogger sammibandit February 11, 2019 6:02 PM  

Have you noticed you're the only one being treated like this? You came into the group like the kind of woman who leans forward to stick her tits out and expected NOT to have that factor into how you are treated. Then you involve other women on the board, as if we owe you something. Go away, skinflint.

Blogger MidnightSun300 February 11, 2019 6:54 PM  

@91 What the fuck are you talking about? This was my post: "Vox will win the debate, he has God on his side."

And then I'm suppose to shut up and say nothing after Solon posts this:

Solon's Post:

The opinion of the women-folk is sort of irrelevant here. This is a philosophical discussion. There haven't been any real female philosophers in the history of the world for a reason: they aren't biologically constructed to be so forward-thinking as to ponder the long-term results of abstract concepts.

Same reason there are so few women in math and sciences in general.

This discussion isn't about earning "big dick points" with women. This is the kind of discussion that would have occurred in men-only smoking clubs a century or two ago.

On that note: when are we going to see a resurgence in men-only smoking clubs? Women are great for a lot of things, but deep discussion is not one of those things, and it gets so tiresome to be surrounded by women all day whose topic of discussion never moves past sex and gossip. Lord knows I've tried to get my old lady to follow along when I discuss politics, but she gets all glassy-eyed when I go past surface-level appearances.

Then, predictably, she gets upset with me, presumably because she believes she's out of her depth and I'm only discussing deep topics to... Show off how much smarter than her I am, I suppose?

I need to constantly remind myself that women do not make good debate sparring partners.

And you go along with this? And how the hell do my tits and my sin-filled bed get tossed into the subject? You sound worse than a pack of of rabid feminists!

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia February 11, 2019 7:10 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia wrote:Everyone of course is welcome to their disdainful opinions of all these characters, interviewer and interviewee alike, opinions that are supportable or not, but all these "public" intellectuals are part of the zeitgeist and thus useful to be familiar with.

It's okay Grampa. no one minds if you watch your cuckservative stories on the computer.


It's OK, you wet behind the ears whippersnapper.

Just remember, if anyone asks you what a "blank slate" is, just tell 'em its the frontal lobe of Snidely Whiplash.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 11, 2019 8:01 PM  

MidnightSun300 wrote:And you go along with this? And how the hell do my tits and my sin-filled bed get tossed into the subject? You sound worse than a pack of of rabid feminists!
Shrieking your objections on the basis of thoroughly discredited ideas, because you are woman doesn't fly here. Men run this place, not the soyboys you seem to prefer.
Do you know what "Tits or GTFO" means? It means you're not special. You're especially not special because you have a vagina, and trying to claim you are special because you have a vagina means you are nothing more serious or intelligent than a Twitter cam whore.
I'll bet you thought Nate wanted to see your boobs. He was calling you the worst sort of attention seeking guttersnipe.

Blogger sammibandit February 11, 2019 8:06 PM  

Hey what's wrong with giving me an @? Menfolk got an @ from you. Are you some kind of misogynist, midnightcuck000?

Blogger sammibandit February 11, 2019 8:08 PM  

>You sound worse than a pack of of rabid feminists!

I'm not sure if this is an endorsement or criticism, but I'm definitely flattered!

Blogger HoundOfDoom February 12, 2019 9:00 AM  

Have been listening to Rogan's pods sporadically, but he really shit the bed with that Jack interview. Would that Vox had a podcast.

Blogger Unknown February 12, 2019 10:51 AM  

This last sentence! Well, it wins the internet today!

Blogger Agent Taylor February 15, 2019 5:34 AM  

ATTENTION!!!!!

Join the great Illuminati today and become rich and famous . Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge ? Are you a business Man / woman , Pastor,politician , musician, doctor , footballer , Swimer? Do you
want to be a famous artist or an actor, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world ? Join the Illuminati New World Order and let your dreams come through. Contact our supreme grand master via his WhatsApp number +1-414-219-9452

Blogger Austin Penney February 15, 2019 2:06 PM  

I still think you should do it.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts