ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

The Big Bear roars

Owen Benjamin responds to Ben Shapiro attempting to get people to talk about his latest attempt to twist the history of the West to serve his Neo-Palestinian interests:
This little shit called my buddy Vox Day a white supremacist today. Shapiro brags about his racial purity that allegedly leads to high IQs and justifies their dominance in power and wealth. While Vox is an American Indian who reads all day and writes video games has never once said white people are "superior." Ben Shapiro is barely 3 Rogans tall and schizophrenia runs deep in his family.

He should pump the brakes on his (((strong genes))). Apparently not recognizing Jews as racially superior makes you a white supremacist. But it doesn't though. That's a lie. Which is what Ben does. You gotta read some of the sick shit this guy has said on record. He's literally pro (((genocide))) and no the stupid three parenthesis thing is not as offensive as genocide you bunch of sheep morons. #owenbenjamin
I was wondering why Shapiro would suddenly resurrect that old libel to which the New Republic first resorted during the demolition of the Hugo Awards, and apparently the reason is that he's talking his book.

The very title of Shapiro's new book is a lie: The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great

Typical revisionist wizardry. One could make a better historical case for the Black Plague than for "reason and moral purpose". The West became great for three reasons: Christianity, the European Nations, and the Greco-Roman philosophical legacy. The Littlest Chickenhawk is on the side of those attempting to destroy Western civilization, which is why he is consciously echoing the Marxianism of his Trotskyite forebears.


UPDATE: I'll do a video review of The Right Side of History on Unauthorized for subscribers next week. It won't take long to read the book, as it's only nine chapters long and the style is far less meandering than Peterson's. But having read the introduction, it's obvious why Ben Shapiro was attacking me in connection with the book's release, as he uses the false and self-contradictory term "Judeo-Christian" no less than 70 times in the book, although it felt as if he used it 70 times in the introduction alone.

His basic thesis is that Western Civilization is the result of Jerusalem and Athens, which is about five-sixths false. Based on that initial glance, I have no reason to doubt that the book will be full of similar deceptions, falsehoods, and blatant historical revisions.

One amusing point. He actually mentions that his wife is a doctor in the third sentence of chapter one. Promo code: hilarious!

Labels: ,

110 Comments:

Blogger Azimus March 21, 2019 4:57 PM  

VD:
"The very title of Shapiro's new book is a lie: The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great


It's not as much wrong as it is an intentionally shallow and vague description of Christianity (moral purpose?) and Greco-Roman philosophical legacy (reason?) that allows him the opportunity to slip in the Judeo-Christian rhetoric without outright rejecting Christianity/European Nations/Greco-Roman philosophical legacy. How dare you not allow him to smudge the lines!

Blogger Colin Flaherty's baby momma March 21, 2019 4:58 PM  

You don't want to be on the wrong side of history, do you???
Because even though America was founded and made great on White supremacy, with all the progress we've made recently, only a deluded hater could deny that Diversity is OUR strength.

Blogger VD March 21, 2019 5:03 PM  

What most people don't realize is that (((Benny))) is just as opposed to the Greco-Roman philosophical legacy as to Christianity and the European nations. They literally hate all three pillars of Western civilization.

Blogger SirHamster March 21, 2019 5:06 PM  

The very title of Shapiro's new book is a lie: The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great

People who think in terms of the right side of history are progressives. (((Neocons)))

Blogger Unknown March 21, 2019 5:13 PM  

I'm glad someone is calling ben Shapiro a "little shit".

I remember when, as a 21 year old college undergraduate, Shapiro declared himself to be more knowledgeable about the cultures and politics of the various Middle-eastern countries than experienced military or business people with, say, 20 years hands-on experience in the region. I never listened to anything he had to say since that time (around '03 I think).

Blogger The Greay Man March 21, 2019 5:17 PM  

Vox,

As a young teenager who read WorldNetDaily in the early 2000's, I always wanted to have a platform to write like Shapiro did at a young age.

Seeking the truth aligned my values, goals, reading material, and theology to something much more akin to yours than Shapiro's.

I never heard from Shapiro in the 2007-2014 era until he exploded in popularity thanks to his millionare patron's funding.

If Shapiro wants to acknowledge your existence again then I hope he is ready to be publicly shamed.

Blogger Othello March 21, 2019 5:18 PM  

Oh man how sweet it would be to read ShapiroNetics.

Blogger Coyotewise March 21, 2019 5:19 PM  

Ok. I hope I'm right about this. A prediction...
Blazecuck Inc. demands Crowder disavow the BB
Crowder refuses
things get tense between Crowder and Blaze/Beck and in the process his pinkish pills turn very red
Crowder joins Infowars.

Blogger Wild Man March 21, 2019 5:21 PM  

@3 - VD you said Ben Shapiro "is just as opposed to the Greco-Roman philosophical legacy as to Christianity and the European nations. They literally hate all three pillars of Western civilization."

I am not inclined to disagree. What about Noam Chomsky?

Blogger Dave Dave March 21, 2019 5:23 PM  

The Jews are not Christian, not European, and they become lawyers to destroy the Roman legal legacy. Not only are they not on out side, but they are more our enemy than the Muslims. Muslims just sell oil and make love to their goats all day. They're not capable of invading the West by themselves.

Blogger Ivan Ivanoff March 21, 2019 5:23 PM  

"barely 3 Rogans tall"

Okay, I ded.

Blogger The Greay Man March 21, 2019 5:30 PM  

Three Rogans Tall is the great insult.

I cannot stop sharing this to everyone I know.

Blogger NP_see March 21, 2019 5:34 PM  

Did (((Benny))) call out out Vox on his show or in print?

Blogger Jeroth March 21, 2019 5:35 PM  

Was this on Shapiro's show, or did he write something about Vox? Kinda surprised he would acknowledge VD's existence again after so long.

Blogger PolitiCrump March 21, 2019 5:40 PM  

The notion of history as the perennial march toward "progress" is the essence of both Marxist and(Un)Enlightenment inspired "Whig" historiography.

Both schools of thought postulate that history is the inevitable march of their ideologies made manifest, which they call "progress" as a sleight of hand in order to push their agenda.

Does Shapiro believe that the loss of the nation-state and sovereignty is progress, or the proliferation of intersectional ideology, or the destruction of traditional values and a community ethos.

He might claim that he is against all of these, but by buying into the deterministic view of history and progress through this book, he can muster no defense against these modern developments.

Blogger robomuff March 21, 2019 5:43 PM  

Hi Vox,

Its time to take the gloves off with this guy. Ben Shapiro is way more obnoxious and unbearable than JBP ever was or will be.

People like him are a bigger threat to Western Civilization than Muslims, China as a superpower, political correctness, Mexican invasion or nuclear war.

Ben Shapiro is the avatar for the destruction of the western world.

Blogger InformationMerchant March 21, 2019 5:49 PM  

It's over. Less than a year has passed since Owen's twitter ban and look at where truth has led him, look at the consequences of his thought crimes.

The lies and gatekeeping will work on fewer and fewer people, they're losing their grip. The more public figures that break free, the more beacons of light there will be for everyone else. It's interesting to watch Shapiro and Antifa fight over the "right side of history" line.

They're shooting themselves in the foot rhetorically too. A comedian that's banned from making an income online from Youtube and banned from hiring theatres offline. He's even banned from livestreaming on his Youtube channel. They even went after his mother. They do not look like the good guys.

Blogger The Cooler March 21, 2019 5:58 PM  

I'll do a video review of The Right Side of History

VD, taking one for the team. Do let us know if it's sufficiently truth revolty.

Blogger tublecane March 21, 2019 6:01 PM  

@15- Yeah, I don't know the precise origin of the "right side of history" idiom, but one usually hears leftists saying some version of it. Putative conservatives do too, but if you dig into them you'll probably find "ex"-Trotskyites.

Years ago I read a book called Voltaire's Bastards: the Dictatorship of Reason in the West. It made the point regarding the Cold War I think that communism and capitalism weren't Mighty Opposites but merely different forms of post-Enlightenment thought. Or something like that. Point being not that they're the same thing exactly but that they think the same way and share certain assumptions. Among them what the author has in mind as Reason.

Benji's Reason is probably like Hillary Clinton's "democracy." Signifies nothing except general feel-goodness. But it does place him firmly in the post-Enlightenment mindset (which we all inhabit to different degrees), and that's his West. A West no older than the 18th century, but probably much younger. Certainly born after the ghettoes were liberated and the pales of settlement breached. Probably after Ellis Island. For all I know, the West might have dawned only after the Great Shapiro incarnated himself.

Whenever it was, it was in the midst of some sort of Progress. Reason-y progress. Uni-directional progress, on the wrong side of which you don't want to find yourself. So you better git with the progress, fella.

Whoa, not too far ahead. That's for commies. You stay in the sweet spot with me and my reasonable friends.

Blogger Silent Draco March 21, 2019 6:08 PM  

Western Civilization is based on the triad of Greek mind (Athens), Roman structure (body), and Christian spirit (Jerusalem). The Church and the nations took this triad and made wonders from it. (((Others))) simply took, and were expelled.

Chosen as an example of why not to break or ignore covenants with the Lord.

Blogger tublecane March 21, 2019 6:10 PM  

@1- "and Greco-Roman philosophical legacy (reason?)"

No, more likely Benji's thinking of Enlightenment reason, which wasn't necessarily anti-Christian but had that tendency and was definitely anti-clerical and productive of endless heresies and intellectual mutinees.

Blogger Uncle John's Band March 21, 2019 6:11 PM  

The old wizardry is so transparent now. Agree with the posts that is is slipping away from them.

Blogger tublecane March 21, 2019 6:13 PM  

@20- You must never exclude Barbarian Europe, its blood and its folkways. If there was technically a Western Civilization without it, those ancient civilizations are dead.

Blogger Garuna March 21, 2019 6:15 PM  

Controlled opposition is far more loathsome than openly declared enemies. (((Ben Shapiro))) belongs inside a tiny little oven.

Blogger tublecane March 21, 2019 6:19 PM  

By the way, Jerusalem and Athens was a big thing with Leo Strauss, prominent midcentury (((neocon))). I never found him as loathsome as many others, but make of that what you will.

By the way, can't he shove Greek into the Judeo-Christian catchphrase for throughness' sake? Let us not forget blessed Athena amongst Yahweh and Christ.

Blogger Garuna March 21, 2019 6:20 PM  

Check out the comments section on this video. It's a concentrated version of what is starting to pop up everywhere.

#110 soon. They have to go back.

Blogger 1st Earl Hardwicke March 21, 2019 6:22 PM  

Does the Jewish or non-western tradition follow more a "Coherence Theory of Truth"? As opposed to a "Correspondence Theory of Truth"? I do not like the doublethink with the coherence theory(or psychological reality) of truth.

Interested in Infinitism, or maybe a "Super tautological"(CTMU) theory of truth. For now, I'll stick with correspondence.

Blogger sammibandit March 21, 2019 6:27 PM  

I wasn't aware Greeks looked fondly on foreigners, ever. That's an odd premise for a book there, little Ben.

Blogger Argus Bacchus March 21, 2019 6:29 PM  

"Ben Shapiro is barely three Rogans tall..."

Man, that's hysterical.

That's even better than "The 4-foot assassin", which is what my friend and I used to call the diminutive Guatemalan armed guard who used to handle security for his business.

Blogger Lovekraft March 21, 2019 6:30 PM  

Wonder how this ties into Trump signing free speech on campus bill today. Is benji trying to get in front of the game in order to set the boundaries of such future discourse?

Also, this is amusing:

https://i.redd.it/fekhbxga9in21.jpg

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 21, 2019 6:33 PM  

Is saying Christian-Judeo illegal?

Blogger Silent Draco March 21, 2019 6:33 PM  

@23 - those ARE the nations that built on the tripod, along with the Church.

Blogger eclecticme March 21, 2019 6:35 PM  

VD:
"The very title of Shapiro's new book is a lie: The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great


OK, I'll bite. Reason is good, but people did many things beneficial for thousands of years without having a rational reason why. Did he say that certain cultures have reason and others do not? Did he mean Greco-Roman reasoning?

Moral purpose? WHAT moral purpose? Care to be more specific Ben? Didn't everyone have a moral purpose?

Reason + moral purpose kinda leaves out at least 90% of a civilization.

I don't hate Ben Shapiro. I just never found anything he said interesting or profound. I only came across him at random. He seemed like the designated 'conservative' pretty boy of the week.

At least with JBP I found him interesting for a while, until I didn't.

Blogger Longtime Lurker March 21, 2019 6:37 PM  

Frequently Bought Together

The Right Side of History + 12 Rules for Life

Thanks for the inane suggestion Amazon.



Blogger Stilicho March 21, 2019 6:41 PM  


"One amusing point. He actually mentions that his wife is a doctor in the third sentence of chapter one. Promo code: hilarious!"

Is she a good earner?

Blogger Garuna March 21, 2019 6:45 PM  

Is benji trying to get in front of the game in order to set the boundaries of such future discourse?

Isn't that all he ever does?

Blogger eclecticme March 21, 2019 6:48 PM  

From my imperfect knowledge of history ...

The nations not conquered by the Romans were the ones with the worst pogroms and who shoved Jews into ovens. Maybe Greco-Roman civilization had beneficial effects.

Blogger One Deplorable DT March 21, 2019 6:50 PM  

Oy vey! How could you not know about all the signatures of (((special people))) on the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution? And all the (((heros))) who died freeing America from the British?

Such racism against our Israeli-American brothers! The Judeo-Christ would be most displeased!

Blogger 1st Earl Hardwicke March 21, 2019 6:57 PM  

I suppose the title "The right side of History." answers my question. Coherence Theory of "Truth".

Blogger Fozzy Bear March 21, 2019 6:58 PM  

I never tire of reminding people that little Benji still owes Corey Lewandowski an apology for his hateful lies. We’ve all seen the video so we all know Benji is a liar. He also owes a thank you to President Trump for his continued solvency and career. If Trump had fired Lewandowski the libel suit would have been glorious.

Blogger Salt March 21, 2019 7:00 PM  

This little shit

Is that smaller than a chickenhawk? That's smaller than a chickenhawk, isn't it?

Blogger Mr. Xloveli (home website: foetos.wordpress.com) March 21, 2019 7:02 PM  

Power flows like mercury from a mirror where the West is concerned. The greatest flow comes toward the practical thinkers -- the merchants. The West has been commercial in orientation and even its Communist derivative was obsessed with "building the nation". In fact, click here for more

Blogger Colin Flaherty's baby momma March 21, 2019 7:10 PM  

@41 Fozzy,
yes the Michelle Fields + Ben Shapiro + msm hoax on the Trump campaign, along with the Feinstein + Senator "guardian of Israel" Schumer + Blumenthal + jew lawyers rape hoax against Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh, are great examples to show "NO CONSPIRACY, NO CORRUPTION, NO IDENTITY POLITICS, stupid goyim."

Blogger Rex Leroy King March 21, 2019 7:12 PM  

eclecticme wrote:From my imperfect knowledge of history ...

The nations not conquered by the Romans were the ones with the worst pogroms and who shoved Jews into ovens. Maybe Greco-Roman civilization had beneficial effects.


The Barbecue at Teutoberg Forest was only the beginning.

Blogger The Only Cigar in the Box March 21, 2019 7:29 PM  

Glad Vox is around. With Shapiro and JBP, I'd seen the excitement around them, tried to listen to them, but ultimately come away . . . unilluminated and kind of baffled at why they are/were so popular. Vox has given justification to my bewilderment.

The strangest thing I've heard Shapiro say lately (caught his show while flipped stations on the AM band a while back) was "racially insensitive." Trump was awarding a border guard and commended the man (who happened to be of Hispanic origin), saying, "See folks,
he speaks perfect English." Shapiro informed us that this was not racist, but it was definitely racially insensitive.

Another one of those tells - this guy is lukewarm.

Blogger Primus Pilus March 21, 2019 7:36 PM  

Vox, you and Owen make for an excellent one-two combo on the topics you both tackle.

Blogger John Russo March 21, 2019 7:46 PM  

"The strangest thing I've heard Shapiro say lately"....

I heard Shapiro's take on the Messiah that is supposedly coming to Israel according to his belief system.
He is to be just a man, with great economic principles, and a plan that brings peace to the middle East. It almost sounded like he was describing the Antichrist.

Blogger VFM #7634 March 21, 2019 7:46 PM  

It'd be nice to see Benji being dismantled in the same way Jordan Peterson has been. I'd like to chew on his bones.

Blogger One Deplorable DT March 21, 2019 7:48 PM  

@46 - Trump was awarding a border guard and commended the man (who happened to be of Hispanic origin), saying, "See folks,
he speaks perfect English." Shapiro informed us that this was not racist, but it was definitely racially insensitive.


Someone should tell Shapiro that claiming to be (((fellow Americans))) who were critical, just critical to America's success is also racially insensitive. I believe "cultural appropriation" is the term.

May the Vox and the Bear eviscerate him.

Blogger tublecane March 21, 2019 7:53 PM  

@33- You need the blood and the culture before you get the nation. They are one of the legs, Graeco-Roman culture and Christianity are the other two. Jerusalem doesn't figure except insofar as it influenced Christianity.

Blogger One Deplorable DT March 21, 2019 7:55 PM  

@48 - He is to be just a man, with great economic principles, and a plan that brings peace to the middle East. It almost sounded like he was describing the Antichrist.

Or himself.

Blogger tublecane March 21, 2019 7:58 PM  

@48- He would hafta be, wouldn't he! Because if Christ isn't the Messiah he's a pretender and the real Messiah would stand opposed to Him.

Blogger DraveckysHumerus March 21, 2019 8:11 PM  

Please note I likely doxx myself here as if I hadn't already. And so there is that.

I am a life loyal brother of the sigma chi fraternity, which headquarters nearby. A subset of us life loyal brothers have recived a recent communication from tommy geddings who nominally runs the business and fundraising aspect of the organization. (The ladies in the office together with select alumni actually run the whole caboodle now. It's another European Christian male founded fraternal org struggling for survival.)

Tommy has notified us by message we life loyals are to be phased out. Yea I know the earth will survive our departure.
But do you know what the file name for the email message is?

Michael_Greenberg_
signature.png

For tommy gedding's signature file - a greenberg is signing for the executive. Possibly under influence of Mrs. Greenberg, born male or female. Our symbol is a norman white cross.

So mote it be but isn't Greenbergs' influence interesting if you should know our organization's history? Not really, those here get it.

Blogger Renbo March 21, 2019 8:19 PM  

Lot's of my POLITE conservative millennial friends love some Shapiro, it is so galling. Their ears stop working the moment actual history is referenced.

Blogger Ransom Smith March 21, 2019 8:27 PM  

This little shit
Never change Owen. Never change.

Blogger tz March 21, 2019 8:27 PM  

Apparently Benji is also threating to debate Andrew Yang on circumcision.
I'd pay to see that.

Vox has NEVER said anything that could be taken as white supremacy, unlike one of our presidents. Tear down his memorial!

Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may someday challenge the supremacy of the white man.

The failure of the satanic left is they can pay lots for the controlled opposition, but the knaves tend to be fools, and visibly so when you get beneath the Cheetos coating their countenance.

(and I need to tweak my VPN as Google thinks I'm in Quebec).

Blogger tz March 21, 2019 8:44 PM  

The Romans took the best part of Athens to Rome. Where St. Peter and Paul ended up while Jerusalem was reduced to rubble.

The Wizardry though is to point "reason and moral purpose" AWAY from their origins. Aquinas is the first thing that comes to mind for me. I doubt he is mentioned in the book.

Except for the small narrow "I need to think to interpret dense Hebrew", I don't think there is ANY evidence Jews or Judiasm even respects reason. Hence the "culture of critique". Argue until consensus, so if 97% say climate change is real, it is.

I've also noted there are a minority - large in number, but small in proportion - that doubt and want reason and evidence and will be guided by it, and even change their mind easily when presented with new data or logic. This doesn't describe Talmudic (as opposed to Torahic) scholars.

And Judaeo won't debate Christian.

One good thing about Chuck Baldwin at Libertyfellowshipmt.com (beyond NOT being 501c3) is he has a series - and you can find the videos online on why modern Israel is a creation of the UN, and not God, why Darby, Scofield, and dispensationalism is wrong, etc. He doesn't like Trump but is solid in his exegesis.

Blogger Tim Gilley March 21, 2019 9:00 PM  

Christianity and Greco-Roman thought are the foundations of Western Civilization. I made this point to a friend in Athens, Greece a few days ago. He had asked if the West (Americans) considered Greece as part of their heritage. I responded most Americans don't think about their heritage since they have little interest in history.

Blogger tz March 21, 2019 9:01 PM  

@50 Jerusalem was the Cape Caneveral for Christianity, where it launched. Spirit and Truth worship happens anywhere. Peter and Paul both died in Rome.

Christendom started at Pentecost in the upper room where the resurrected Jesus appeared. And close to where he ascended (and was transfigured, etc.) We aren't to worship the placenta.

Japeth (Europe) accepted Christ progressively over its history. Others had paganism or Islam.

Vox perhaps has oversimplified in the sense that European Nations adopted Christendom and the "baptized" Greco-Roman law and philosophy (I would add perfected in the English - paid for in much blood).

You need all three singing in harmony. They aren't discrete and separate entities. They are all three integrated, merged, simultaneously.

You can have an Asian Christendom, but it would be more conformist and never produce a St. Francis, much less a Luther.

Greco-Roman philosophy and (-Anglo-Saxon) law doesn't work outside Christendom. The Pagans can only look at the remote ideal which cannot be achived apart from Christ.

Europe is merely the most fertile soil (parable of the sower). But that shows the problem. You can be Christian under various levels and types of persecution. But persecuted Christians cannot create a Christendom.

Christendom = a large (think Bhagdad green zone) embassy where the citizens and diplomats from the Kingdom of Heaven exist and thrive.

Blogger DinduGoy(discordcantkillthisaccount) March 21, 2019 9:02 PM  

God I love Owen. I really enjoyed going over his red pill process with a buddy from this site. (Check your email, Ransom.)

Blogger tz March 21, 2019 9:04 PM  

@58 thumbs up.

Christianity is the Old Testament filtered (as through something that blocks or kills microbes) through Graeco-Roman philosophy.

Blogger Avalanche March 21, 2019 9:24 PM  

I'll do a video review of The Right Side of History on Unauthorized for subscribers next week.

Dark Lord what about MEEEEEEE? I support Voxiversity through PayPal. You told me to sit tight rather than switch over to subscribing at UA.TV How do I get to see this -- or should I switch now?

What about MEEEEEEE?

Blogger Didas Kalos March 21, 2019 9:50 PM  

He's married to Dr.? Males that look 13 years old should not be married. They might have children

Blogger VD March 21, 2019 9:52 PM  

yes, sit tight. I have a way to get Voxiversity supporters access.

Blogger Teleros March 21, 2019 9:52 PM  

OT, but the ride never ends...

https://medium.com/@Electronic_Arts/what-inclusion-means-to-players-db4522bdd8a0

Blogger Argus Bacchus March 21, 2019 10:04 PM  

Little Benny's yarmulke adds half a Rogan to his height.

Blogger Ben Cohen March 21, 2019 10:06 PM  

Vox day is the truth. Shapiro can move to Jerusalem tomorrow but doesn't want to. If the Jews were like the Amish and didn't participate in politics no one would care. You're a guest in America and if you don't like it you can make Aliyah. This applies to me too.

Blogger Dave March 21, 2019 10:27 PM  

Dark Lord what about MEEEEEEE?

Such impertinence. You dare to question the Supreme Dark Lord when he graciously and tolerantly had previously provided guidance.

Supreme Dark Lord, will you let this insolence stand? Shall there be no denial of parenthetical privileges, if only temporary?

Blogger The Greay Man March 21, 2019 10:29 PM  

Vox, the Ineffectual Dork Web is misleading so many men.

Luckily, they aren't all insane gammas. Those are the True Believers who can't be convinced by reason, only the most powerful rhetoric and shame.

Blogger Dave March 21, 2019 10:48 PM  

I'll do a video review

Very interesting. It would be the first full-blown book review on video, correct? I imagined bullet points on a whiteboard, but someone who does not use an outline to writes 900 page high fantasy novels, wouldn't even own a whiteboard. I'll go out on a limb and say the over/under on the rating is 1.5 SJW skulls out of 5. I'm taking the under.

Blogger John rockwell March 21, 2019 11:42 PM  

Here is an very enlightening article if you are not aware:

https://bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/14/biological-leninism/

Read through all the blogposts. Really insightful as to how the contemporary left is so powerful.

By promising higher status to naturally low status people. They ensure absolute loyalty.

Blogger JAG March 21, 2019 11:50 PM  

John rockwell wrote:

By promising higher status to naturally low status people. They ensure absolute loyalty.


Low IQ people. One of the primary lessons of history is that useful idiots become useless eaters the moment the revolution is over.

Blogger matveidaniilovich March 21, 2019 11:52 PM  

Athens & Antioch

Blogger ADS March 21, 2019 11:56 PM  

"Vox is an American Indian who reads all day and writes video games"

VD, are you working on any video games currently? That phrasing makes it sound like there's one in the works right now. The latest of which I'm aware is First Sword.

Blogger Mar Go March 22, 2019 12:00 AM  

Honestly pretty based. Can we crowdfund to get owen out of California though? Kinda fear for his safety :/

Blogger Dave March 22, 2019 12:18 AM  

Owen is not in Cali. He's also on the record stating he'll never return to Hollywood.

Blogger minority of one March 22, 2019 1:34 AM  

"Those are the True Believers who can't be convinced by reason, only the most powerful rhetoric and shame."

Don't forget trigger words work like code on the feminine/lefTARD mind ("fascist", "racist" "white nationalist" ettc..) and memes too.

https://medium.com/political-jargon/liberal-media-has-the-best-words-to-trigger-liberals-867745a1c533

Blogger tublecane March 22, 2019 2:04 AM  

For anyone interested in possible roots of the Jerusalem-Athens axis, here are audio recordings of Leo Strauss at the University of Chicago in 1950 (with poor audio and a German-Jewish accent):

https://leostrausscenter.uchicago.edu/jerusalem-and-athens

Jerusalem I take it represents faith and Athens reason.

Blogger Stilicho March 22, 2019 2:43 AM  

Hence the "culture of critique". Argue until consensus,

@tz or argue until argument consumes the truth

Blogger birdman March 22, 2019 2:48 AM  

Finally someone mentioned japeth

Blogger Stilicho March 22, 2019 2:54 AM  

The littlest chickenhawk is simply following a version of the "sneaky fucker" strategy with respect to Western Civilization. You go off to war to defend it and he tries to mount it while your attention is elsewhere.

Blogger 1st Earl Hardwicke March 22, 2019 2:57 AM  

"Hadrian, may his bones rot." Jewish curse on the Roman Emperor. An Emperor who was fond of Greek intellectualism & Greece, and I would think coming from Spain fairly Romanised. (in some ways, colonies can retain more of the parent culture) My intuition tells me there might be more Latin in Spanish, than Italian. With all the Barbarian immigration i.e Lombards, maybe not.

Blogger Shimshon March 22, 2019 3:06 AM  

The term Judeo-Christian is manipulative and false. No doubt Ben Shapiro's book is similarly manipulative and false.

Nonetheless, the idea that Jerusalem didn't have significant influence in Christianity and Christian thought is pretty laughable.

Or even Greco-Roman thought. The interaction between Greece and Jerusalem was a clash of civilizations. Jerusalem prevailed. Many Jews were taken in by Hellenism. The idea that there was no cultural influence the other way around makes no sense.

The Talmud mentions several interactions and describes the great friendship between Marcus Aurelius and Rabbi Judah the Prince (Rebbe Yehuda HaNasi), who were contemporaries and leaders of their people. It also mentions deep influence of the Jew on the Roman.

Like it says in InfoGalactic: According to the Talmud (Avodah Zarah 10a-b), Judah haNasi was very wealthy and greatly revered in Rome. He had a close friendship with "Antoninus", possibly the Emperor Antoninus Pius,[11] though it is more likely his famous friendship was with Emperor Marcus Aurelius Antoninus [12] who would consult Judah on various worldly and spiritual matters.

Blogger Thad tuiol March 22, 2019 3:25 AM  

They've been mad as hell at us since Vespian's and Titus' legions kicked their kike asses.

Blogger Rhys March 22, 2019 3:25 AM  

Ben Shapiro is founded on Reptilio-Jewish values

Blogger VD March 22, 2019 4:34 AM  

Nonetheless, the idea that Jerusalem didn't have significant influence in Christianity and Christian thought is pretty laughable.

You don't even know what "Jerusalem" means. It has literally nothing at all to do with Judaism. It was simply Tertullian's metaphor for the orthodox Christian faith. The full quote from The Prescriptions against the Heretics is:

"What has Jerusalem to do with Athens, the Church with the Academy, the Christian with the heretic?"

To attempt to hijack Tertullian's metaphor in the service of tikkun olam and to claim that it is the union of Jerusalem with Athens that is the root of "our civilization" is deeply dishonest, but then, Leo Strauss, upon whose ramblings Shapiro - or more likely, his ghostwriter - is drawing was an advocate of the Platonic Noble Lie.

Blogger Clay March 22, 2019 4:50 AM  

Well, I will have to admit, he does have a point there.

I have always asked, why do so many Christians carry around and espouse a book written mainly by Jews?

Blogger Shimshon March 22, 2019 5:08 AM  

Vox, personally, having been unaware of the prior provenance of the metaphor, I am not surprised at its prior existence, or at its original meaning being distorted.

That being said, I will have to wait and see what Shapiro's use of the word Jerusalem means. I may be wrong, but his (or the blurb's author's) intended use (or perversion thereof) of the word sounds like my understanding (which, parenthetically, could be wrong). Whereby he tries to justify usage or popularity of the term Judeo-Christian.

As far as tikun olam or some sort of union, I didn't say or imply either. Shapiro might be guilty of both. I talked about imparting influence.

Blogger Lazarus March 22, 2019 6:56 AM  

A review of Strauss's book on Athens/Jerusalem

Neither philosopher nor prophet alone can sustain the West

Leo Strauss is the thinker who in the last few decades has contributed the most to the renewed examination of the polarity between Athens and Jerusalem, reason and revelation. Tertullian famously stressed this contrast to the benefit of Jerusalem rather than Athens, but Strauss brings to the examination of this polarity an emphatically impartial spirit—so impartial that it seems impossible to say where he stands.

Sneaky bastard.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume March 22, 2019 7:01 AM  

Garuna wrote:Check out the comments section on this video. It's a concentrated version of what is starting to pop up everywhere.

#110 soon. They have to go back.


Watching the evolution of the regulars over at Instapundit for the last 6 months has been interesting. It would terrify a leftist if they were actually paying attention.

People are taking the red pill all over the place and a lot of former civnats and cucks are changing their tune. There are still quite a few cucks but they're being called out regularly by everyone, even the more mild mannered people. And many of the former civnats have been replaced by obvious trolls, of the paid variety.

Normies are waking up.

Blogger Gregory the Great March 22, 2019 7:14 AM  

Half a Rogan tall was my first impression

Blogger Gregory the Great March 22, 2019 7:20 AM  

Does he mention this only to obfuscate his homosexual relationships with other Liliputians?

Blogger Gregory the Great March 22, 2019 7:25 AM  

We are talking about the proverbial Vox in the chickenhawk house here. The outcome is obvious.

Blogger Gregory the Great March 22, 2019 7:32 AM  

Talking about Shapiro's genocidal preferences: Many years ago I read a book by the famous German historian Ranke. In one of the first chapters he described how the Jews in tbe early stages of nationbuilding basically killed all the tribes around them down to the last infant.

Blogger SciVo March 22, 2019 7:35 AM  

Funny cohencidence: I just stumbled across The younger religion while tidying up old, unread links. It's from a year ago and suddenly relevant again.

Blogger Avalanche March 22, 2019 7:37 AM  

@64 I have a way to get Voxiversity supporters access.

The Dark Lord is merciful and kind to his Ilk.

Blogger VD March 22, 2019 7:39 AM  

Whereby he tries to justify usage or popularity of the term Judeo-Christian.

Exactly. There are 70 references of that term and he repeatedly attempts to tie Jerusalem and Athens together.

If you believe that life is more than materialistic pleasures and pain avoidance, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens. If you believe that the government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, and that you are bound by moral duty to pursue virtue, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens. If you believe that human beings are capable of bettering our world through use of our reason, and are bound by higher purpose to do so, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens.

Absolutely deceptive.

Blogger Avalanche March 22, 2019 8:04 AM  

@71 From your fascinating link (highly recommend to everyone: take a read!):

Loyalty is not ensured by the threat of landowners coming back to enserf them and their children; it's ensured with a next-gen surveillance and propaganda apparatus.

The author doesn't mention it (yet?) but I'd guess the 'new crop' of apparatchiks -- i.e., the new "aristocracy" formed by the need for actual performers from: ... Stalin purged the party very hard, and after some decades, when all the memories of the pre-Soviet era were gone, and their power was secure, the CPSU started promoting high-performing ... Russian males -- can easily be kept loyal because they remember that the current peasants could be wound up like a toy; and just as the REAL aristocracy could be killed off -- so could they!

Blogger Avalanche March 22, 2019 8:10 AM  

@83 "The Talmud mentions several interactions and describes the great friendship between Marcus Aurelius and Rabbi Judah the Prince (Rebbe Yehuda HaNasi), who were contemporaries and leaders of their people. It also mentions deep influence of the Jew on the Roman."

"Yeah-so, WE wrote this book that says we've got a stake in your company, yah see? So pay up, baby -- this book right here says we owns yah!"

I can't help wondering if that's the same way Marcus Aurelius would have described it...

Blogger Avalanche March 22, 2019 8:17 AM  

@97 "If you believe that the government has no right to intrude upon the exercise of your individual will, and that you are bound by moral duty to pursue virtue, you are a product of Jerusalem and Athens."

"See? You're wrong! We DID create everything you Greco-Roman / White / European / Hajnal-line people claim you did! Why, WE were actually (sorry, "ackshually") the ghost-writers of those Declaration and Constitution thingies you keep going on about! We shoulda left a few more weasel words in it; it has turned out harder than we expected to twist it!

"Why, yah shouldn't even CALL it Judeo-Christian America -- yah should start callin' it Judeo-America! Yeah, that's the ticket!"

Blogger Damelon Brinn March 22, 2019 8:35 AM  

When I started taking a classical Greek and Roman history and literature course late in life, I soon realized why they eliminated it from the schools. It's not because it's too difficult, as I had assumed. It's because it's loaded with information that contradicts the modern narratives. The history of the Tribe is part of that. Those studies blow away any basis for Judeo-Christianity, and make it clear that the Tribe's problems didn't start with Christians persecuting them for no reason.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 22, 2019 9:27 AM  

I don't think "Hellenized Jew" was a compliment.

Blogger Joe Smith March 22, 2019 10:29 AM  

Insane too.

Blogger Silent Draco March 22, 2019 11:47 AM  

Did anybody ever ask the real reason why the first synagogue opened in the Colonies was in Chaleston, SC, followed by Newport, RI? Were they ship owners and insurers? Who was (((their))) cargo?

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella March 22, 2019 1:29 PM  

It's possible to end up Christian, a true believer in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, without resorting to Judaic testimony on the subject. The Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Armenians, all became Christians in very short order. Their prophets, their rulers, their regular people, their farmers, their doctors, their merchants. I'm more inclined to believe Pontius Pilate and his wife, than a really hysterical Jewish person. Pilate sounds annoyed, not credulous, not soft-headed.

Blogger Taze Roiu March 23, 2019 5:15 AM  

What is it about power that corrupts? Who circulates the currency of culture? Does it have something to do with money? For all the efforts of law makers there remains a certain unaccountability built into the system... Funnily enough the accountant's excuse always being 'the money made me do it'!

Until we address this, fully and finally; Catholics, Nations & Classical Civilization may well and truly consider themselves properly Judeo ;()

Blogger Philosopher Bear March 23, 2019 2:45 PM  

Owen has a proclivity for memetics that surpasses most in the cultural elite. "Rogans" as a measurement is a real knee slapper

Blogger Ominous Cowherd March 23, 2019 5:03 PM  

Clay wrote:I have always asked, why do so many Christians carry around and espouse a book written mainly by Jews?

If you were to read it, you would know that God chose the descendents of Abraham because they were uniquely unfaithful, stiff necked and difficult people. They're special, in a short bus way.

Blogger Wilkes Marprelate March 23, 2019 8:23 PM  

Did he sell any insurance, though, that's what I want to know. ;)

Blogger michimartini March 26, 2019 5:18 PM  

> Coyotewise wrote:Ok. I hope I'm right about this. A prediction...
>
> Blazecuck Inc. demands Crowder disavow the BB
>
> Crowder refuses
>
>things get tense between Crowder and Blaze/Beck and in the process his pinkish pills turn very red

Crowder joins Infowars.


Dude! It is happening right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCCpnE3jnx4
So you were right.


Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts