ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, May 10, 2019

The end of women's sports

It's hard to feel bad for the feminists:
When two high school athletes who were born male but identify as female took first and second place at Connecticut’s girls indoor track championship this year, it wasn’t just a local news story.

To some, it was a story of triumph and courage. The winner, a junior from Bloomfield High School, set a girls state indoor record of 6.95 seconds in the 55-meter dash, and went on to win the New England titles in both the 55-meter dash and the 300-meter dash.

To others, it was a story of shock and disappointment: Is this the end of women’s sports?

To Selina Soule, a 16-year-old runner from Glastonbury, it was personal.

A junior, Selina missed qualifying for the 55-meter in the New England regionals by two spots. Two spots, she said, that were taken by biological boys.

Had the boys who identify as girls not been allowed to compete, Selina would have placed sixth, qualifying to run the 55 in front of college coaches at the New England regionals.

Instead, she placed eighth, watching the 55 from the sidelines after qualifying in only the long jump, an event in which the transgender athletes didn’t compete.
It's more than a bit amusing to see feminists getting shut down for daring to contradict the SJW narrative.

Labels: ,

104 Comments:

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 10, 2019 9:19 AM  

AHAHAHAA

AHAHHAAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Blogger VFM Bear May 10, 2019 9:25 AM  

There's the makings for a new award-winning Chuck Tingle story, right there.

Blogger Better Left Unsaid May 10, 2019 9:33 AM  

from the article:
Selina says all this while making clear she supports athletes “being true to themselves.”
“I have friends in school who are transgender and I know when they are struggling to come out or deciding to come out, I was there supporting them,” she said. “And when they were freshly out, I was caring towards them. I was never rude or disrespectful.”

Stealing from Oscar Wilde, you'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

Blogger wreckage May 10, 2019 9:34 AM  

When the fish jink hither, you'd better not be caught jinking thither.

Blogger horsewithnonick May 10, 2019 9:35 AM  

Ultimately, non-transgender females may find that the only one field in which they simply cannot be surpassed by trans women is...having babies.

Blogger The Observer May 10, 2019 9:36 AM  

The revolution consumes its own.

Blogger Purge187 May 10, 2019 9:37 AM  

"Had the boys who identify as girls not been allowed to compete, Selina would have placed sixth, qualifying to run the 55 in front of college coaches at the New England regionals."

Boo-hoo. Feminists wanted androgyny, they got it.

Blogger John Regan May 10, 2019 9:38 AM  

They'll figure out some way to accommodate both. Consistency is not an SJW value.

Blogger dienw May 10, 2019 9:44 AM  

Stg58/Animal Mother wrote:AHAHAHAA

AHAHHAAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA


Ditto.

Blogger Neil Patrick Carris May 10, 2019 9:44 AM  

1. Eliminate women from sports

2. Push women away from sports and into motherhood.

3. Gen Z Christian awakening ensues. Normalcy restored. America Saved.

Blogger Red Pill Angel May 10, 2019 9:47 AM  

Feminism began the whole thing by attempting to deconstruct masculinity; they don't like it so well now that deconstruction of femininity has begun. The future: XX women will be shown to be inferior to their trans counterparts in ever so many ways: softer, weaker, debilitated by pregnancy, menstruation, and menopause. Who needs them?

Anyone falling into the trans rabbit hole ends up as some kind of intersex lesbian, except for the super femme gay men who just want straight men to like them.

Blogger Barbarossa May 10, 2019 9:47 AM  

If you read further down the article, one happens upon this bit of regurgitated wokeness:

'Selina says all this while making clear she supports athletes “being true to themselves.”'

In fairness, she is young and has been soaked in this sort of nonsense her entire life, but a society cannot survive with this level of cognitive dysfunction.

Blogger Gregory the Great May 10, 2019 10:06 AM  

Can we please crowdfund 10 male heavyweight boxers to first start the sex change hormone therapy (whilst continuing their training as usual) and then compete in the Women's International Boxing Association. I wonder if the ensuing slaughter would change some people's minds.

Blogger Johnny May 10, 2019 10:07 AM  

What surprises me is that they haven't come up with some nonsense argument to overcome this problem. The other surprise is the level of nonsense that people will put up with. All societies have to draw a compromise between the wellbeing of the individual and the wellbeing of the group. And now when it comes to the preferred minorities, there is no level of accommodation that the rest of us don't have to put up with when deferring to the passing whims or mental ailments of very small groups of people.

Blogger Nostromo May 10, 2019 10:08 AM  

Isn't this like, "old news?" Where's the stories about the enslavement of A.I.'s by white cis-normal Neanderthal males? How Christian's are suppressing mohammedians by stopping them from using suicide bombs to get that one way ticket to the virgins? The present system of news distribution is outdated. We should do news from the future. Forward thinking! That's the ticket! En espanol on the alternate channel, and cc.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 10, 2019 10:10 AM  

Even Orwell couldn't have imagined this much Orwellianness.

Blogger ZhukovG May 10, 2019 10:14 AM  

Don't worry Selina, its all going to burn to the ground soon enough.

Witnessing what happens to the USA is probably going to send Europe into the greatest Christian Revival in history. If the Moslem invaders don't do it first.

Blogger English Tom May 10, 2019 10:24 AM  

To some, it was a story of triumph and courage.

To others, it was a story about two losers who could not compete against other males, so became trannies to beat women, and feel good about themselves.
Our societies being burned to the ground cannot come fast enough.

Blogger James Dixon May 10, 2019 10:24 AM  

> When two high school athletes who were born male but identify as female took first and second place at Connecticut’s girls indoor track championship this year, it wasn’t just a local news story.

There can be no fair competition between male athletes and female athletes, regardless of how the males identify. That's why women's sports were created in the first place.

When any biological male is allowed the compete, the women should simply walk off and refuse to participate. If they start doing that the problem will resolve itself.

Blogger pyrrhus May 10, 2019 10:24 AM  

"Whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad....." Time is running out for American society....

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 10, 2019 10:26 AM  

"Ultimately, non-transgender females may find that the only one field in which they simply cannot be surpassed by trans women is...having babies."

Pretty much. It's funny that all a man has to do to jump the fence and shove women back into position is to say that he's a woman too. So much for gender equality and liberation.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 10, 2019 10:26 AM  

They'll figure out some way to accommodate both.

They're trying, but it's really not possible. They can't make them compete as men. There aren't enough of them to have a third category, and that would be a hate crime anyway because it implies they aren't true women. Some leagues want to change their requirements by saying instead of being female, you have to meet certain hormone limits. That doesn't help enough, because after a guy spends the first 15-20 years of his life building up a male physique, some hormone treatments to try to make his muscles atrophy doesn't take all that away. I guess they could literally handicap them like horses with leg weights until their performance equals the women's, but that would be considered picking on them too. There's no way to treat them equal to the women and have fairness in the sport.

I didn't think it would ever get to this point because there would be too few men who were good athletes and willing to chop their dicks off. But now that men can declare themselves women without any irreversible body modifications, and feminists helped remove the stigma against freaks that would have kept boys in my generation from even considering the idea, lots of Zoomers will figure sure, why not identify as a chick for a good scholarship or a paycheck?

Blogger Ransom Smith May 10, 2019 10:30 AM  

I don't see what the fuss is all about.
Clearly these men are just trying to even the gender pay gap.

Blogger David Ray Milton May 10, 2019 10:30 AM  

And completely out the window goes any fairy tale notions that women could ever compete with men on a physical level.

“Now, now there. It’s okay honey. I’m sure you’re much better than them at making a casserole.”

Blogger Robert What? May 10, 2019 10:32 AM  

I propose new international games: the Victim Olympics. The winner gets to declare him/her/itself the biggest victim. Actually, even better: a reality show called "The Biggest Victim". Think it would be a success?

Blogger JG May 10, 2019 10:32 AM  

Holy moly, do I love the Oppression Olympics! Pop that popcorn!

Blogger peacefulposter May 10, 2019 10:36 AM  

Three stages of feminism

Blogger Bill Chunko May 10, 2019 10:39 AM  

Simply designate sports genetically. One class to be XX ONLY. The other class Open, anyone can compete. If there is any question in the XX class, require a genetic test. Problem solved.

Blogger Avalanche May 10, 2019 10:44 AM  

Can't help but wonder if this girl, and her family and friends, will STOP being idiot liberals? Or does she, do they, JUST want the state to force fake girls to quit pretending IN SPORTS? I'm guessing the later, since she 'HAS tranny friends and wants them to be okay in the world' -- but NOT get to 'cheat' her out of success in girl sports...

Kinda echoes steroids and weight-lifting/body building. Maybe they will have to create separate 'clean' sports, where only biological girls get to play?

Things that make you go: "oh, fer cryin' out loud...."

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 10, 2019 10:49 AM  

I wonder if the ensuing slaughter would change some people's minds.

I don't watch MMA, but I've heard a man competing as a woman has already beaten some women bloody there. Since women's boxing is even less on anyone's radar, I think the answer is no.

the women should simply walk off and refuse to participate. If they start doing that the problem will resolve itself.

I think they know in the back of their minds that their sports are so irrelevant -- with a few exceptions like tennis -- that the leagues might go right on functioning without them. The women athletes have no leverage because no one watches them anyway. Their leagues only exist in the first place because men wanted to be nice to them and corporate sponsors wanted to virtue-signal. Now feminists have burned off a lot of men's chivalry, and the corporate sponsors will gladly back tranny-filled leagues for even more wokeness points.

Blogger Ingemar May 10, 2019 10:53 AM  

Who would watch an all Tranny sports league?

Blogger pnq87 May 10, 2019 11:02 AM  

This is another step forward in the global war for our American values and the rights of the individual!

I strongly suspect that the Iranians mullahs are oppressing their transgender people!

War I say! We must defeat the tyrants!

Blogger OneWingedShark May 10, 2019 11:20 AM  

Red Pill Angel wrote:Feminism began the whole thing by attempting to deconstruct masculinity; they don't like it so well now that deconstruction of femininity has begun.
You utterly misunderstand — Feminism is the mode of thought that hates everything feminine, therefore it was always deconstructing femininity. This is why feminists hate and belittle the young women who want to have a family instead of getting a job and competing in the job-market with men.

Blogger Nate May 10, 2019 11:23 AM  

trans will be the wedge that destroys the concept of intersectionality. but one must note the heroic efforts the media is making to keep it together. or to keep the cold war between trans types and lesbians from blowing up.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 10, 2019 11:24 AM  

"I didn't think it would ever get to this point because there would be too few men who were good athletes and willing to chop their dicks off."

That's part of the fun too. It doesn't take a good athlete. Nearly any man with any training at all will beat any woman at any physical competition. As others have said, the bottom tier losers who aren't seen as very good men anyway can just "become women" and top-tier instantly.

Blogger Jay in DC May 10, 2019 11:29 AM  


@22

"lots of Zoomers will figure sure, why not identify as a chick for a good scholarship or a paycheck?"

Fuck a Zoomer. I'm a late X-er and I myself am seeing this as a great vector. The ONLY, and I mean ONLY way to legally defeat this evil, and make no mistake, it IS an evil; is to use the enemies weapon against them. The One Ring style.

You speak out about any of this you will be instantly destroyed especially as a white male. So what is the play here, what is the angle? Everyone is SO afraid to say anything they are paralyzed by fear even though at a gut / visceral level they know it is against nature and gross.

I am not above turning a hated enemies guns against them. So on my next resume / application when all those little EEOC / Affirmative Action tickboxes appear, simple solution.

Male or Female? Female! If you say otherwise I can easily file a discrimination lawsuit with EEOC and likely win it too in today's totally fucking pozzed clown world society. Want some more Diversity Pokemon Points? Hispanic female. Hispanic can be anyone and is an unverifiable claim for the most part.

I just went from White Male to Hispanic Female with a few clicks of a mouse or two strokes of a pen. The only way to crash Clown World is 100% participation / accelerationism. Standing in place while the raging river washes over you is stupid. 'Ride the Wave' into the Clown Wormhole and once everyone identifies as a trans disabled hispanic muslim female, guess what? It then doesn't matter anymore.

Disrupt, sabotage, and destroy where you are able at all times in all ways. This is a small but effective tool for such a thing.

Blogger Longtime Lurker May 10, 2019 11:34 AM  

@3: Cognitive Dissonance thy name is Selina Soule!

@36: I like how you think.

Blogger VD May 10, 2019 11:41 AM  

Who would watch an all Tranny sports league?

Probably more people than watch an all-female sports league.

Blogger Gregory the Great May 10, 2019 11:46 AM  

@30
I wrote: I wonder if the ensuing slaughter would change some people's minds.
You wrote:
I don't watch MMA, but I've heard a man competing as a woman has already beaten some women bloody there. Since women's boxing is even less on anyone's radar, I think the answer is no.

My comment: But the dead bodies would be in the news.

Blogger Starboard May 10, 2019 11:49 AM  

I, for one, look forward to a time when the women's track records are just as fast as the men's. These girls just need to train harder. Muh equality.

Blogger Starboard May 10, 2019 11:52 AM  

The nugget at the center of the trans problem is that trans people know there's a difference between being a man and being a woman. If there weren't, they wouldn't be trying to change into something they are not.

Blogger dc.sunsets May 10, 2019 11:53 AM  

As for those thinking an even-more-extreme illustration would change minds, I cannot recall who first said, "You can't change a person's mind using reason when their beliefs didn't involve reason in the first place."

Belief comes first.
It is the filter through which all data must pass.

Some people can learn by reading the onwer's manual.
Others can learn by watching 3rd parties' experiences.
Still others have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

A fourth group, very common today, learns nothing from peeing on the fence, no matter how often they get a painful shock, even if the amps are dialed up to lethal (ex. Amy Biehl.)

Belief trumps reality every day for most folks. Nature used to simply remove them from the living, so they weren't as obvious as they are now.

Blogger Zach May 10, 2019 11:57 AM  

Harrison Bergeron, call your office

Blogger Don't Call Me Len May 10, 2019 11:58 AM  

If there is any question in the XX class, require a genetic test. Problem solved.

They could be doing this now, but the Narrative is "Genes don't count, it's feelz what is real!". Science won't save them, since they've already kicked it to the curb.

Blogger Doug Cranmer May 10, 2019 12:12 PM  

"Who would watch an all Tranny sports league?

Probably more people than watch an all-female sports league."

I'm just trying to picture tranny beach volleyball. Good God, what an image.

Blogger Calvin809 May 10, 2019 12:16 PM  

Quite clearly according to the crazy think of the left, this girl that's complaining is transphobic because if you say you're a girl you are one. So the winners are girls and to say it's unfair is not the correct way to think.

Blogger buzzardist May 10, 2019 12:16 PM  

When my mother competed in sports up through high school more than a generation ago, she bitterly watched as lesser accomplished male athletes in her sport got college scholarships, while none were available to her. The modern, feminist response is to feel bad for her living under that unfair system.

But, really, the lack of opportunity caused her to quit competing in sports at the end of high school, which pushed her toward motherhood by her mid-20s. An intelligent, morally sound, physically fit woman starting a family from a healthy, young age? That was a win for my family and a win for civilization. The lack of equality and opportunity may have been bitter for her in the moment, but I think even she would admit that it was best for her and for everyone else in the long-run.

If trans athletes push women's sports back into the proverbial dark ages where XX-chromosome women have no opportunities in sports beyond amateur, recreational enjoyment, I'll turn a deaf ear to women's complaints, not because I enjoy the intersectional battles, but because the outcome, however achieved, is what society may need.

Blogger Gregory the Great May 10, 2019 12:27 PM  

@45 You wrote: I'm just trying to picture tranny beach volleyball. Good God, what an image.
My comment: Especially on a nudist beach.

Blogger Sean May 10, 2019 12:29 PM  

@36 Isn't that the plot to the Star Belly Sneeches? Who knew Dr. Suess was a prophet...

Blogger Azimus May 10, 2019 12:30 PM  

This is one of those pressure points where the prog's desire to allow every perversion to weave its own fantasy life creates such an obvious internal contradiction, that it can't be hand-waved off. Its not that this is a serious problem - it isn't. But it IS a point where you can nail progs and their leaders to the wall and force them to be grownups. Its one of the few portals where I think you can still get through to them to see all the havoc their failure to lead, failure to tell people "no" is causing. It could be an "a ha" moment for new SJW's not yet fully under the spell of their father the devil/

Blogger liberranter May 10, 2019 12:32 PM  

It's more than a bit amusing to see feminists getting shut down for daring to contradict the SJW narrative.

"Amusing?" I think FUCKING HILARIOUS is probably the mildest appropriate description.

Time to make LOTS of popcorn, ice down the beer cooler, sit back and watch the show unfold. Just try not to asphyxiate yourself with convulsions of uncontrollable laughter.

Blogger Coyotewise May 10, 2019 12:33 PM  

@33
@34

I remember Owen Benjamin doing a bit about how the T ruined all the fun for LGB.

Feminism was always about erasing differences between the sexes, just couched in terms of social fairness and whatnot. In that sense they always were trans. Now lets watch cucks expose themselves as they ally with feminists to 'protect girls'.

Blogger sammibandit May 10, 2019 12:41 PM  

There's nothing stopping her from golfing or English style horse jumping when she's got her kids out of the nest. If she wants to be a prestigious athelete she can wait a couple decades to do it and may even make money off it.

Blogger flyingtiger May 10, 2019 12:48 PM  

#33 on target!

Blogger Tars Tarkas May 10, 2019 12:55 PM  

Bake the cake, bigot!

They didn't defend the Christians and now they are coming for them. Let them eat (and bake) cake.

Blogger Balam May 10, 2019 12:56 PM  

Imagine if people gave the 'male conversion' treatment to men and the 'female conversion' treatment to females. We could reach dimorphism levels never seen in recorded history. Steroids got banned because the Olympics and sports leagues got pissy about then and now they're back in the civilian sphere because of this tranny stuff- why not?

A sports league where everyone can freely dope up, even to the point where they'll drop dead of gigantism heart failure the moment they step off the field. A women's beauty competition where their curves are hormonally mega charged. It would be worth paying for.

Blogger Duke Norfolk May 10, 2019 1:00 PM  

Better Left Unsaid wrote:I have friends in school who are transgender

Friends, plural, and no doubt implying more than two. Even for a large high school that's jarring. Good God, just how bad has this gotten?

Blogger RedPill Angel May 10, 2019 1:03 PM  

33. OneWingedShark
Red Pill Angel wrote:
Feminism began the whole thing by attempting to deconstruct masculinity; they don't like it so well now that deconstruction of femininity has begun.

You utterly misunderstand — Feminism is the mode of thought that hates everything feminine, therefore it was always deconstructing femininity. This is why feminists hate and belittle the young women who want to have a family instead of getting a job and competing in the job-market with men.

You're right. Feminism pretended for a long time to be the new protector of women, but it was a lie, of course. They always hated women. Now the truth is out in the open for all to see and still women are going along with the lie. They want to believe it. So many women have been duped -- by sick women who hated being women themselves.

Blogger MrNiceguy May 10, 2019 1:11 PM  

I'll add attracting a decent mate. If you're a trans-"woman", you can expect to date either: a bottom-tier gamma looking for a high score on the virtue-signal scoreboard, a lambda who's so far in the closet he's seeing lampposts and fauns, or a genderqueer who's looking for someone as emotionally damaged as xe is.

Side note: even Google autocorrect knows "xe" isn't a real word.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 10, 2019 1:17 PM  

I'm just trying to picture tranny beach volleyball.

The exceptions are the sports people watch for the pretty girls in skimpy outfits more than the sport. Beach volleyball, gymnastics, figure skating. Tennis to some extent. Beyond those, if you go to a women's sporting event and take away everyone who's family or close friends of one of the players or got free tickets, the seats will be pretty empty.

A WNBA team of trannies would probably all be able to dunk. I still wouldn't watch it, but I wouldn't be surprised if their ratings went up.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 10, 2019 1:23 PM  

Simply designate sports genetically. One class to be XX ONLY.

Welcome to the 21st century, Rip. We're now dealing with people who use terms like "feminine penis" unironically, and if you laugh at that they'll say *you* are the one with a mental illness. Your reasonable solutions will roll off them like water off a duck's back.

Blogger Sterling Pilgrim May 10, 2019 1:37 PM  

Feminist to Man: "Any thing you can do, I can do better"

Man puts on Dress

Shim to Feminist: "Anything you can do I can do better".

Blogger Sterling Pilgrim May 10, 2019 1:38 PM  

If I were Lebron's agent, I'd say to hell with the NBA.
Your future as the GOAT is in the WNBA as Lebreanna.

Blogger Daniel May 10, 2019 2:00 PM  

The Translesbian Express is heading for a trainwreck.

Blogger Aeroschmidt May 10, 2019 2:14 PM  

Sure it's all hilarious until the Ts start taking over women's vollyball...

Is nothing sacred?

Blogger Azimus May 10, 2019 2:19 PM  

VD:
Probably more people than watch an all-female sports league.


You clearly are not familiar with why people watch women's volleyball....

Blogger liberranter May 10, 2019 2:44 PM  

If I were Lebron's agent, I'd say to hell with the NBA.
Your future as the GOAT is in the WNBA as Lebreanna.


The film Juwanna Mann came out 20 years too early.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 10, 2019 3:08 PM  

Good God, just how bad has this gotten?

Bad, but not as common as they'd have you think. When they say they have transgender friends, plural, they're including effeminate boys and butch girls who sometimes larp as the other sex. In past generations those kids were pressured to downplay those traits and act normal, but today they can get special treatment by playing them up.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 10, 2019 4:06 PM  

Damelon Brinn wrote:I didn't think it would ever get to this point because there would be too few men who were good athletes and willing to chop their dicks off.
I read recently that there are 15,000 male high school age sprinters who break the female all-time 100M record every year. How many are already emotionally damaged and willing to go on hormone therapy anyway? Now add the prospect of a professional athletic career to the temptation.

Blogger Matt May 10, 2019 4:13 PM  

I cant tell if the next few seasons of Western Civ will be more horrifying or hilarious.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 10, 2019 4:31 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Madame Ringading May 10, 2019 5:14 PM  

There'll be some sports in which strength is not an edge, or at least, not much of one. Shooting, archery (to a point), equestrian sports, and the ones judged on subjective/esthetic criteria such as figure skating, gymnastics and competitive dance. People might pay lip service to PC, but they're not going to buy tickets and fill the bleachers for it.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 10, 2019 6:24 PM  

I don't follow figure skating closely, but I'm pretty sure the men can do jumps and flips that women can't do, and they can skate around gracefully. Plus the judges are used to seeing some pretty effeminate men out there. Unless they were judged on femininity -- and there would be huge pressure not to -- it seems like men would have the advantage.

Blogger Daniel May 10, 2019 7:00 PM  

Just keep the trans away of beach volleyball

Blogger Doktor Jeep May 10, 2019 7:22 PM  

I'll be honest here and admit that these trannies in women's' sports has made me consider watching women's' sports, which is something I never did before in my life.
If the hand-rubbers in charge knew about this it would be a disaster.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 10, 2019 9:31 PM  

Jay in DC wrote:So on my next resume / application when all those little EEOC / Affirmative Action t

A while back, I told my boss that I now identify as Black. He is Black but not SJW, and liked the idea of getting some more diversity points working for him.

Blogger sammibandit May 10, 2019 10:57 PM  

>I should have come last in place but was out-competed and now I can't even lose gracefully.

Blogger John Rockwell May 11, 2019 12:31 AM  

An intact biological male without mutilation.

Can simply call himself a "Masculine Presenting transgender woman".

Thereby winning all the victimhood points. Because critics are all transphobic.

Blogger John Rockwell May 11, 2019 12:33 AM  

@76

The Chinese got themselves identified as legally black in South Africa:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/256313

If only the Boers could do something similar and really screw with the system.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 11, 2019 12:43 AM  

sammibandit wrote:>I should have come last in place but was out-competed and now I can't even lose gracefully.
The other competitors cheated. Is she not supposed to object to cheating?

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 11, 2019 6:39 AM  

">I should have come last in place but was out-competed and now I can't even lose gracefully."

Talking about the girls, or the boys? This applies to both....

Blogger Avalanche May 11, 2019 8:00 AM  

@35 " Nearly any man with any training at all will beat any woman at any physical competition."

Don't you remember? Already been done:
FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

And, more accurately described -- "now, with DIFFERENT teams!":

The No. 5 Women’s Soccer Team In The World Got OBLITERATED
...
By boys U15 team, I mean the Newcastle Jets under-15 side, and by drubbing…I mean they lost 7-0. SEVEN TO ZERO. Versus kids barely on the verge of high school. Oh, and then they tried to make excuses about it, too.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/australia-matildas-womens-soccer-lose-u15-newcastle-jets/

Blogger God Emperor Memes May 11, 2019 8:06 AM  

Just watch the videos of Felon Fox beating the hell out of actual women in MMA.
Why anyone allows this nonsense to happen at all is beyond me.

Blogger Duke Norfolk May 11, 2019 8:22 AM  

Sterling Pilgrim wrote:If I were Lebron's agent, I'd say to hell with the NBA.

Your future as the GOAT is in the WNBA as Lebreanna.


Maybe we'll start seeing NBA players doing this for a second career. Hit about 35 and then go trannie and extend your career to 50, 60, heck maybe 70 yrs old. And the NBA washouts might be considering this already.

Blogger Avalanche May 11, 2019 8:29 AM  

@46 "because if you say you're a girl you are one."

Had a long go-round with my California-based idiot-liberal sister. I have a subcontractor who is a male-to-female trans -- who is insanely competent and I adore 'her' and that includes respecting the hell out of 'her.' My sister kept insisting that: "if 'she' says she's a woman, then she IS a woman."

"No, she's a MAN choosing to live as a woman. I don't understand that, but I support it -- in some ways and some fields."

My first reaction to this trans was astonishment, sympathy, and ... maybe -- respect for her courage? -- because the first thing anyone EVER says about her -- actually including me -- is: "did you know she used to be a guy?" Sure it's a mental illness and, as far as I know, 'she' has found a way to live with it very successfully; although I don't know her THAT well. But the driving NEED to be a female, even IF, it's crazy to us normals, must have been so overwhelming to make the switch.

My sister was having a kitten: "if she SAYS shes a woman, why can't you just agree?"

"Because XX is female/woman, and 'she' is XY. Always was, always will be: XY is MALE! NOTHING can change that!

"So you're saying GENETICS is the determiner?"

"Uh-yeah, of course... Nature, biology, you know, REALITY?!"

"But, but.... she SAYS she's a woman!"

"Don't care, doesn't matter: if a hamster is born in a stable, is there any circumstance under which you would agree it's a race horse?! She is a MAN choosing to live as a woman. That's AS CLOSE as 'he' will ever get.

"Ever heard of those "body integrity identity disorder" folks? They insist that a limb -- their arm, their leg -- is NOT A PART OF THEIR BODY! Some of these folks, in desperation, put their limb into a vat of dry ice, suffer horrendous pain till the nerves finally go numb, and keep the body part in there until it's well beyond saving. Then, the doctors will finally do the amputation they desire. Well, the amputation they FORCED on the doctor! And, almost all of them go on to live better (?) and happier lives without that 'foreign body thing' they so hated... Can you, will you agree that THAT is some sort of mental disorder? How is transexual desire to modify body parts to 'live as someone else' any different?"

I was unpersuasive; my sister is never going to stop being an idiot-liberal.... {sigh}

Blogger Didas Kalos May 11, 2019 11:38 AM  

Does this mean the Women's Basketball Association is going away? Please tell us yes.

Blogger sammibandit May 11, 2019 12:24 PM  

@Snidely Whiplash

>The other competitors cheated. Is she not supposed to object to cheating?

Good question. Here's my logic. They didn't cheat because they were allowed to race.

She raced knowing there were males in the race for females. While I agree with her objections I disagree how she handled them. She should have boycotted the race and explained exactly why to the media, regional sports committee, and her coach and principal in that order. Now she has no leg to stand on because by being in the race she supported it. If she really wanted that spot on regionals she would have prepared herself both athletically and politically.

Blogger sammibandit May 11, 2019 12:33 PM  

@Azure Amaranthine

>Talking about the girls, or the boys? This applies to both....

About the girl from Glastonbury. She would have come last in place (6th) to qualify if the males didn't compete in a female competition. Now she's upset with the outcome of the race that she should have just squeaked by to qualify. Sour grapes. She wasn't much of a winner to begin with.

To be clear I don't think sports should allow competing in opposite sex segregated sports. But if the rules permit it, it is what it is.

Losing with grace is part of athletic competence. Something she needs to learn if she wants to be a higher ranking athlete.

Blogger God Emperor Memes May 11, 2019 3:33 PM  

Somewhere, Don Imus is laughing.

Blogger Paul M May 12, 2019 2:44 AM  

English Tom wrote:To some, it was a story of triumph and courage.

To others, it was a story about two losers who could not compete against other males,


And to others, it's a story about dozens of women who could not compete with males, and needed a sheltered special olympics all of their very own (paid for by men and their taxes naturally) so they can feel empowered.

Get rid of men's and women's tennis. Just have tennis, with one prize pot. If certain people don't have a hope of winning, so what? After all - I personally don't have a hope of winning either. Almost everyone doesn't. If people can't win because they are short, slow, or weak, well isn't that how sport is supposed to be?

Blogger Jab Burrwalky May 12, 2019 5:07 AM  

He was too busy being worried about the elite trying to ban sexual intercourse to do that. Look up his last interview.

Blogger Jab Burrwalky May 12, 2019 5:10 AM  

Claim you don't believe in Western medicine and you can even claim to be a woman without being questioned as to why you aren't taking hormone injects.

Blogger Jab Burrwalky May 12, 2019 5:23 AM  

I think, from personal experience in my job and not as an expert at all on the matter, that a lot of trannies are just so confused and ashamed of their masculinity in high school, especially the weaker of the white ones, that they think they're trans, or are essentially peer pressured into it, but change their minds once they grow up a little and realize that estrogen shots make them feel bat-shit crazy all the time. So hopefully, there are not as many as she thinks.

Blogger Jab Burrwalky May 12, 2019 5:32 AM  

I Africans thought white rule was bad, they're gonna be shocked by how little the Chinese care about them. My favorite example is a documentary clip where a chinese guy tells a Nigerian (I think) how stupid they all are for having blown up the railroads the English built in the 1930s.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 12, 2019 1:03 PM  

"Losing with grace is part of athletic competence. Something she needs to learn if she wants to be a higher ranking athlete."

Good rules are part of gauging athletic competence. She's complaining about bad rules that she may not have realized the problem with until seeing the result.

Granted, there's less wiggle room to assume she's not complaining in bad faith than if she had refused to compete in the first place, but there still is room.

I guess you could say she's a scrub for complaining about how the game works now. You can say that winners don't complain, but really, if complainers manage to get the rules changed so that they're winners, who's the scrub now? Add another level of meta onto your game, ad-infinitum.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 12, 2019 1:04 PM  

"Get rid of men's and women's tennis. Just have tennis, with one prize pot. If certain people don't have a hope of winning, so what? After all - I personally don't have a hope of winning either. Almost everyone doesn't. If people can't win because they are short, slow, or weak, well isn't that how sport is supposed to be?"

See, there's a reasonable stance.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 12, 2019 1:06 PM  

"Now she's upset with the outcome of the race that she should have just squeaked by to qualify."

And what if there were six tranny boys? Even the best girl probably wouldn't qualify.

It's all your fault girls, for not being boys. Train harder.

Blogger sammibandit May 12, 2019 2:06 PM  

@Azure Amaranthine

>And what if there were six tranny boys? Even the best girl probably wouldn't qualify.

There weren't. And if there were, so what? You aren't seriously arguing a teenage girl that isn't very competitive to begin with should get whatever she wants with no effort, are you? It's not like it's outside the teenage girl's nature not to cause a stink before something she doesn't like happens. She expected to coast into a win, clearly.

>It's all your fault girls, for not being boys. Train harder.

Hold on. That doesn't make sense. I said get off the field if you aren't willing to train and get political to win.

All the championships, which were 2 cities, we won were because my teams were great and because we got political by sussing out other teams' weaknesses before the match. Some teams were so scared of us they simply never showed up to the match because they knew we knew their weaknesses.

>See, there's a reasonable stance.

Agreed.

Look it's simple. Track isn't a team sport like soccer is. It has a lot more room for diva behavior and to a certain extent it is expected. Look at Flo Jo or any of the top track athletes in your school. Very arrogant and we love them for it. If a track star isn't willing to pull out all the stops to win then they need to get off the field.

Here's where we're likely on the same page:

Whatever gets fertile females out of thinking sports is a good field is good enough. She can be a star athlete in many sports after raising a family. Princess Anne did it in equine sports. QE still rides. Phillip just lead a team of horses with two aides a week or two ago even though he's in ill health. Age doesn't hold you back, attitude does.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 12, 2019 2:17 PM  

sammibandit wrote:All the championships, which were 2 cities, we won were because my teams were great and because we got political by sussing out other teams' weaknesses before the match. Some teams were so scared of us they simply never showed up to the match because they knew we knew their weaknesses.
Do you realize this doesn't make sense? What would your chances have been if the Mexican National team had shown up, swearing they were 17 years old?
She should have boycotted the race and explained exactly why to the media, regional sports committee, and her coach and principal in that order. Now she has no leg to stand on because by being in the race she supported it. If she really wanted that spot on regionals she would have prepared herself both athletically and politically.
Which would have accomplished ... what exactly? It certainly would not have gotten her on the team. It certainly would not have changed the policy. It certainly would have eliminated her one claim to deserving a spot on the women's team.

Blogger sammibandit May 12, 2019 2:44 PM  

@Snidley Whiplash

>Do you realize this doesn't make sense? What would your chances have been if the Mexican National team had shown up, swearing they were 17 years old?

Not until you clarified. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm not being sarcastic btw. Just an airhead. Zilch of course.

Let me check if I understand so we're on the same page: rules don't mean anything if they're not enforced. Luckily when I played soccer they were enforced.

>Which would have accomplished ... what exactly? It certainly would not have gotten her on the team. It certainly would not have changed the policy. It certainly would have eliminated her one claim to deserving a spot on the women's team.

Could you please explain why it wouldn't have changed the policy? Not looking to trick you but rather to find out why that idea is poorly constructed. If multiple people say it's a bad idea I have to listen to reason. I clearly don't understand why that is a bad idea. Again, airhead over here.

I don't want to make this thread about me and wish to continue the discussion in good faith so I'll reframe: what should the parents done if anything to ensure gameplay was fair?

Blogger sammibandit May 12, 2019 4:21 PM  

@Snidley Whiplash

>What would your chances have been if the Mexican National team had shown up, swearing they were 17 years old?

Don't want to misrepresent my record. We won U13, and U15. I dipped out of the sport because I'm was late bloomer and higher league defense was gigantic. I just couldn't compete as a pipsqueak right winger against behemoths. I believe this anecdote displays your point please correct me if I am mistaken.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 12, 2019 5:42 PM  

sammibandit wrote:Could you please explain why it wouldn't have changed the policy? Not looking to trick you but rather to find out why that idea is poorly constructed. If multiple people say it's a bad idea I have to listen to reason. I clearly don't understand why that is a bad idea. Again, airhead over here.
It's a bad idea because it would not, could never have, worked. If the authorities responsible for administering the rules were capable of making a decision based on reason, they never would have allowed it in the first place. They are moral cowards making decisions based only on what is trendy in $current_year. The voices that would have to be raised to FORCE them to reverse their decision have all been silenced.
The correct thing to do would have been to raise an objection, at the highest levels, including in court, and in the news, to have the male runners thrown out, and participated to the best of her ability at the same time. Raise a high holy stink, go after people's jobs, go after their friends, go after their very lives. Make them take responsibility for every groping, every rape, every time a girl feels uncomfortable. Goa fter the boys themselves as sex offenders, for exposing their junk to underage girls. Everything and anything. Even at that level it would likely not work, which is a possible reason the parents didn't even try. They were just hoping she'd come in 4th or higher and get to go anyway.
The idea that you're going to affect the outcome by abstaining and objecting through official channels, well, just ask male wrestlers how that turns out. You're mocked as a retrograde freak and laughed at, and absolutely nothing whatever is changed.

Blogger sammibandit May 12, 2019 8:22 PM  

Thanks, Snidley.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 15, 2019 8:58 AM  

"There weren't. And if there were, so what? You aren't seriously arguing a teenage girl that isn't very competitive to begin with should get whatever she wants with no effort, are you? It's not like it's outside the teenage girl's nature not to cause a stink before something she doesn't like happens. She expected to coast into a win, clearly.

>It's all your fault girls, for not being boys. Train harder.

Hold on. That doesn't make sense. I said get off the field if you aren't willing to train and get political to win."


It does make sense absent the presupposition that sports should not be a female calling in the first place. Those women are perfectly competitive, against other women. No amount of training will see them beating a reasonably well trained and somewhat healthy man.

Assuming that more training would make any difference for them is only reasonable if it actually could make any difference.

"She expected to coast into a win, clearly."

This is what we call an assumption. I would say an assumption with insufficient evidence.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts