ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Mailvox: Military-grade Gamma

It's becoming evident that narcissism bordering on solipsism is one of the stronger elements in the making of a Gamma.
On Instagram, Zammy has become “the world’s therapy dog.” A follower reaches out to me sharing that her boyfriend’s mom and dog died in a terrible auto accident and his brother is now in ICU here in Tampa where I live. I posted an update video on IG...and am paying a visit to the ICU today with Zammy to surprise the boy. Here was a comment to the post:

Pray? I think you'll find that only science can save him. I've really enjoyed watching these posts. However, you've ruined it with "pray". What a shame!
This is why being a Gamma beyond the age of 21 should be addressed as a capital offense. It's patently obvious that the world would be considerably better off without any of them.

Labels: ,

103 Comments:

Blogger JAG June 22, 2019 8:42 AM  

Sometimes a good ass kicking is the only solution.

What a jerk.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 22, 2019 8:48 AM  

I'll lay a fiat dollar on the table that gamma rat is a white kid with one of those stupid hipster stocking caps over his man bun.

Blogger yoghi.llama June 22, 2019 8:52 AM  

Is there any racial disparity in the prevalence of gammas?

Thinking about all the black men I've known (Black African black, not American 1 or 2 drops black) I can't think of even one in retrospect who was like that.

Coloureds, Jews, Arabs and Indians: lots of them.

Blogger binks webelf June 22, 2019 8:55 AM  

My first cousin received serious brain-injury in a rollover car accident. He was in a coma for several weeks, then in rehab, and is now recovered completely... happily married, three kids, successful in business.

After the crash, he was well-doctored, and also well prayed-for by many congregations and people, and his family. Indeed, our family believes he was actually healed by God, when hope was very dim that (1) he would live, and (2) if he lived, he would recover from his brain injury.

My immediate family has had two pathologists, a surgeon, and a nursing professor (the last two volunteered in Haiti after the earthquake to help the injured). I was supposed to be a doctor, too.. not in the cards.

So-- this fam knows all about proper medicine.. we also know that God answers prayer, sometimes with a near-miraculous cure. The two are not mutually exclusive, nor should "Awww you ruined it" types who know nothing about medicine or the power of prayer sperg off to prove their blinding ignorance to the world, because they read a super-clever atheism book once.

Blogger Amy June 22, 2019 9:00 AM  

Probably a Sam Harris fanpoodle.

Quickly looked at Zammy’s insta. I now follow Zammy. What a great way to spread joy to people who are otherwise suffering.

Blogger binks webelf June 22, 2019 9:03 AM  

OT:

Trump is not listening to the war-drums beaten by the Neo-Clowns, OR the blood-thirsty Democrats like Ilhan Omar & Co... good for him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVpiOw5yJ4
John Ward-- Why Trump Didn't Attack Iran (In Less Than Six Minutes)

Blogger Steve Canyon June 22, 2019 9:06 AM  

I've been around a lot of serious medical situations. Some are easily explained by science. A lot were not. God definitely exists. And his power is way beyond our ability to comprehend it.

Blogger RandyB June 22, 2019 9:28 AM  

I saw a great meme the other day. "All dogs are therapy dogs. Most of them just freelance."

Whether a dog freelances, or is dedicated to the role, dogs are a blessing.

Blogger Cinco June 22, 2019 9:30 AM  

Sometimes a good ass kicking is the only solution.

Amen.

Blogger CynicalMan June 22, 2019 9:30 AM  

What a nasty little person.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 22, 2019 9:49 AM  

Wrote a blog post a couple of years ago about how my youngest was born three months early and how through God's intervention, he leads a normal, healthy life.

I got a comment, which I deleted, from a Gamma about how God didn't save my "garbage child", it was the doctors who did.

Yeah, nasty people like that do deserve to be given free Pinochet helicopter rides.

Blogger Brett baker June 22, 2019 9:50 AM  

Atheists are proof their God is a False One.

Blogger RedJack June 22, 2019 9:52 AM  

My five year old little bear should have died in the womb. Water broke at 14 weeks, and my bride had 4 months of bed rest. Science said both should have died.

Little bear is sitting at the table eating toast right now. Science helped (antibiotics), but God spared her. Little Bear now wants to be a "Hospitalier!" When my sister in law asks if she means nurse or Doctor, Little Bear says "No, I want to be a Hospitalier". So I have a nice red Jerusalem Cross shirt for her to wear.

I am an engineer, I love science. But science is not God. Bear is alive not because of science, in fact all the science demanded that we abort her. She is alive because of prayer.

So for all the little ankle biting gammas, in about 20 years when a crazed green eyed Hospitalier appears from the mist realize that she is here for a reason, and you may not like what it is.

Blogger Garuna June 22, 2019 9:56 AM  

Sometimes a good ass kicking is the only solution.

Make Bullying Great Again!

Blogger Andy Evick June 22, 2019 9:58 AM  

Solipsism explains most of the underlying problems of our society.

Blogger marco moltisanti June 22, 2019 9:58 AM  

@3 "Thinking about all the black men I've known (Black African black, not American 1 or 2 drops black) I can't think of even one in retrospect who was like that."

Most of my coworkers at my last job were black. We did have one guy who was a typical gamma as Vox describes them who eventually got fired for his narcissistic, backstabbing behavior. Now that you mention it, one of the other black guys I worked with expressed sincere amazement that the black gamma hadn't been murdered yet. I suppose it's likely that gamma genes just get stamped out in most African cultures.

Blogger Tom June 22, 2019 10:17 AM  

@13 knights Hospitaller is a great cross also.https://infogalactic.com/info/Knights_Hospitaller

Blogger Tom June 22, 2019 10:20 AM  

@1, @9

Agreed
Sometimes a good ass kicking is the only solution.

Blogger Cataline Sergius June 22, 2019 10:25 AM  

Salesmanship 101: Nearly all human motivation stems from a desire to increase one's status.

As aphorisms go it's not too bad and it certainly applies here.

The question is, how do Gammas think that these actions will increase their status?

They obviously want higher status. They clearly want to be recognized as "the really smart one." They want to derive increased status from these snarky statements.

But the result couldn't be a bigger fail.

They have to know that within a group these obnoxious performances will only have everyone suddenly turning on them and "bullying" them because it happens every time. These behaviors don't raise their status within any group.

Which means they are not really trying raise their status within any given group at all.

They've given up on the group.

They are just trying to raise their status within their own minds.

Okay, I think I finally get the "secret king" thing and it's even sadder than I thought it was.

Blogger rumpole5 June 22, 2019 10:35 AM  

His point is correct from a "the train is fine" narrow viewpoint, but the fellow totally misses the broader context, that is, that western style medicine, as we know it, is rather strongly associated with Christendom. If you asked an average person to fill in a blank after the words "Holy Cross", the term "hospital" would be a frequent answer. Of course the larger problem is that he is an unfeeling autistic fool.

Blogger SciVo June 22, 2019 10:36 AM  

binks webelf wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVpiOw5yJ4

John Ward-- Why Trump Didn't Attack Iran (In Less Than Six Minutes)


Thanks! Never heard of this guy before, now subscribed.

Blogger binks webelf June 22, 2019 10:40 AM  

@21. SciVo.. The Evil Legion of Evil must spread the evil! IMHO, Ward's great.. but you have to listen quickly.

Blogger Gregory the Great June 22, 2019 10:49 AM  

Many years ago someone told this joke on the radio: I call my dog engineer cos' every time I kick him he makes a bolt for the door.
Now one could not say this because
a. "He" is sexist
b. Kicking an animal should not even be verbally expressed, much less done.
c. The word engineer is micro-aggression against those who are challenged IQ-wise.

Blogger Dave Dave June 22, 2019 10:55 AM  

Commenters tend to sway more towards gamma behaviour because it rewards their behaviour and enables their activity. A total comment ban would be a very good thing to remove an environment that rewards those disgusting termites.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 22, 2019 10:56 AM  

SCOTUS just dealt a blow to these faggots. These (((atheist))) groups are obnoxious! Imagine getting offended by a war memorial.

What kind of assclown would say something like this to someone who is going through such a tragedy?

If you see an atheist, punch him in the face.

Blogger binks webelf June 22, 2019 10:58 AM  

@23. Gregory the Great.. and Plus, you didn't boost for women in STEM. Thought-crime, -5 social credit points, go hang your head in the corner, toxic masculine beast.

Blogger SmokeyJoe June 22, 2019 11:04 AM  

"Sometimes a good ass kicking is the only solution.
Amen."
AMEN!
"What a nasty little person."
AMEN!
"Atheists are proof their God is a False One."
AMEN!
"So for all the little ankle biting gammas, in about 20 years when a crazed green eyed Hospitalier appears from the mist realize that she is here for a reason, and you may not like what it is."
And AMEN yet agin!

Nasty subhuman atheist, part of the rot that infects our civilization. So shortsighted can't see that Father, in this case may answer the prayers by sending skilled doctors.

Blogger The Pitchfork Rebel June 22, 2019 11:08 AM  

Not only is this individual mil-spec gamma, his reaction exhibits an aspect of many so-called atheists, many are misotheists. It's not that they have concluded there is no god, they hate God, indeed they hate the very idea of god. If they had a firm intellectual conclusion that there was no god, they wouldn't have this need to advertise their position with ferocity and constancy.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 22, 2019 11:09 AM  

yoghi.llama wrote:Is there any racial disparity in the prevalence of gammas?

Though I have known some black gammas, it is not the typical black dysfunction.

Blogger Gastguma June 22, 2019 11:09 AM  

The gammatheist in question couldn't get through moderation, so he asked me to pass this message on to you:

LOL!!!111!! Your bloodthirsty Sky Daddy and his zombie rape child have nothing on SCIENCE! (Which was invented by atheists btw, and don't even mention Isaac Newton, etc., they were closet Deists which were basically atheists back then.) I and others who aren't blind faith sheep only believe what can be SCIENTIFICALLY proven! You probably don't even believe in human caused climate change or evolution which are FACTS because 100% of scientists say so, which makes it TRUE! Read some Richard Dawkins, Lawrence Krauss, and Sam Harris instead of Bronze Age illiterate goat herder fiction and MAYBE you'll see the light, but I doubt it, since it requires an IQ of over 50 (mine's 300 btw). Of course, you'll inevitably ban me, (really Christian of you, huh?) but I don't care since this is my last word, as my time is valuable (unless you don't ban me, in which case, I'll keep commenting until you do)!

Addendum: After researching your entire backlog of posts, I see you're a Trump supporter, homophobe, transphobe, Islamophobe, antisemitic, racist, sexist, misogynist, ableist, fat-shaming, anti-immigrant, white supremacist/nationalist bigot, which I could have guessed, but chose to withhold judgment on until I did hours of research to confirm it (SCIENCE!, remember?), not being a prejudiced jerk like yourself. Oh, and for the record, my girlfriend is way hotter than your fake "wife." Good luck with your nonexistent career!

Blogger Dave June 22, 2019 11:18 AM  

One of the best features of the interwebs is stories like Zammy reaching a wide audience and bringing joy and laughter to many. One of the worst features of the interwebs is the gamma spergs that can't control their worst impulses.

Take note all you single guys out there, the chicks dig Zammy https://www.instagram.com/p/BmbhpKYFMpz/

Blogger Bobiojimbo June 22, 2019 11:24 AM  

"It's becoming evident that narcissism bordering on solipsism is one of the stronger elements in the making of a Gamma."

Agreed.

Blogger Gregory the Great June 22, 2019 11:37 AM  

In the meantime the protestant church of Germany on the occasion of their yearly Church Day offers workshops where you can learn how to paint vaginas. Probably those events will not be ruined by prayer, either.

Blogger Dave June 22, 2019 11:41 AM  

I'm not on Twitter but I check in on some accounts now and then; one such account is https://twitter.com/SlenderSherbet where Paul Bronks adds amusing captions to short video clips of animals acting hilariously. Why Paul Bronks? Why not Paul Bronks?

Invariably in the comments there's always that one sperg that posts a jab at Trump. Fortunately everyone else ignores them, but the gammas have no understanding of time and place whatsoever.

Blogger Ingemar June 22, 2019 11:46 AM  

I believe that screeching atheists like these are genuinely possessed.

There are atheists who appreciate the sentiment of prayers even as they disbelieve in their efficacy. However, for ones such as The Gamma, the only thing that comes to my mind is that the demon controlling them is going haywire at the mention of the Name above all Names.

Blogger David Ray Milton June 22, 2019 11:52 AM  

@yogi.llama

I’ll bite.

I mostly agree with your assessment, but would however include that even black Americans have very few gammas proportionately. I think there is a strong-correlation between gamma and low-T, which is an observation many have made. Any population that does not get off the couch much, combined with weaker physical genes, will be prone to gamma behavior.

Hispanics are an interesting case as well. I’ve known a lot of first generation migrants. And Mexico having a fairly masculine culture, it is rare to find men in this group to not be delta/alpha. However, by the time the third generation comes around, with a little too much McDonalds and flour tortillas, and not enough fence-hopping and Rio Grande crossing, they can become just as much gamma/omega as the populations you mentioned (and I would include, sadly, many whites as well).

Solipsism is a female trait. Gammas are females (low-T) inside a man’s body. The more feminine the culture, the more gammas will be found.

Blogger basementhomebrewer June 22, 2019 11:52 AM  

Not only is this individual mil-spec gamma, his reaction exhibits an aspect of many so-called atheists, many are misotheists. It's not that they have concluded there is no god, they hate God, indeed they hate the very idea of god. If they had a firm intellectual conclusion that there was no god, they wouldn't have this need to advertise their position with ferocity and constancy.

The truth of this is continually on display. When called on it they claim that it is because they care about other people wasting their time. They don't realize that their every comment drips with solipsism making that claim an obvious lies as well.

Blogger Clay June 22, 2019 11:59 AM  

Tars Tarkas wrote:yoghi.llama wrote:Is there any racial disparity in the prevalence of gammas?

Though I have known some black gammas, it is not the typical black dysfunction.


What is the "typical black dysfunction", praytell?

Blogger tdcommenter June 22, 2019 12:02 PM  

Science without moral guidance and virtue is more likely to kill than any prayer.

Blogger RedJack June 22, 2019 12:05 PM  

Most engineers in manufacturing tend to be deltas, with some betas.
A mostly masculine profession, with even the few women having stiff skin.

But now I am seeing a rise of the privileged gamma's and vaginas (note they don't have to be female)>

Being told to do you job is hate speech. Holding someone accountable is patriarchy. Having a "come to the mountain" conversation a humiliation.

Most of these are veterans. Many having been deployed.

Not only will the US win the next major war, it will fold before the first major conflict. The crap I have seen from Captains and Major of 20 year service has made more more anti war that I though possible.

These people by in large couldn't lead their crews out of a damp paper bag.

Blogger Nym Coy June 22, 2019 12:08 PM  

Gastguma, you are way too good at that!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 22, 2019 12:16 PM  

rumpole5 wrote:His point is correct from a "the train is fine" narrow viewpoint, but the fellow totally misses the broader context,
No, he is wrong on every possible level, including the narrow autistic self-absorbed one.

Blogger Unknown June 22, 2019 12:20 PM  

The Pitchfork Rebel wrote:Not only is this individual mil-spec gamma, his reaction exhibits an aspect of many so-called atheists, many are misotheists. It's not that they have concluded there is no god, they hate God, indeed they hate the very idea of god. If they had a firm intellectual conclusion that there was no god, they wouldn't have this need to advertise their position with ferocity and constancy.


I like to call such turds anti-theists. It is like you said, they don't just believe there is no God, they actively seek to destroy any such faith in others.
-Unknownsailor-

Blogger billo June 22, 2019 12:22 PM  

Interestingly, "Science" suggests that intercessory prayer improves medical outcomes.

There are numerous randomized studies that suggest that remote intercessory prayer (prayer for someone the person praying does not know) shortens stays in cardiac intensive care units (by about at day) and may decrease mortality. One study of intercessory prayer in sepsis found no difference in mortality, but significant shortening of stay in the hospital. In one study of in vitro fertilization that was *triple* blinded, women who had been prayed for had a 50% success rate while those who were not prayed for had a 26% success rate in getting pregnant. Another study of wound healing in monkeys found that monkeys who were prayed for had more rapid and successful healing -- which is important because there is no placebo effect in this study.

In contrast, some studies show no effect, and rare studies show a negative effect. One study of cardiac surgery found that people who were being prayed for and knew they were being prayed for had more complications than those who were not prayed for or who did not know -- though major complications and mortality were the same for all.

In contrast to the somewhat mixed, but generally positive effects of remote intercessory prayer, the health effects of intrinsic religiosity, necessarily including prayer, by the patient are indisputable.

Intrinsic religiosity (i.e. being a 'true believer' rather than a nominal believer) is associated with a 25-30% decline in overall mortality over almost all series (though, oddly, not cardiovascular mortality). It is associated with slower progression of Alzheimers, better quality of life in cancer patients, lower drug and alcohol use, more sense of purpose in life, greater "happiness" (however defined). Religious young adults are less likely to drink or use drugs, more likely to use seat belts, more likely to go to the dentist, and more likely to take vitamins. When compared to other interventions, religious belief has about the same salutary effect as statin use. Older women with broken hips show faster recovery and greater ability to move if they score high in intrinsic religiosity. People with high intrinsic religiosity are less likely to advocate violence against other groups; it is associated with higher rates of stereotypic thinking (e.g. "prejudice") but also with with higher rates of respect for civil rights and increased resistance to proposals to reduce civil rights. Religiosity is associated with lower levels of inflammatory markers. Religious people whose traditions decry suicide are less likely to commit suicide. Religious people have lower rates of sexually transmitted diseases/HIV. Religious adolescents show less social deviance and greater impulse control (though this is more pronounced in religious cultures such as the US and Balkans than in pluralistic places like Korea). Religious youths are less likely to have sex at a young age and show lower rates of teenage pregnancy. And they tend to do better in school. Religious married couples are more likely to stay married, have higher levels of satisfaction with their marriage, lower rates of infidelity, and higher commitment to their marriages. Religious people are more likely to give to charities (including non-religious charities) and volunteer for social and community service activities. Corporations that have a religious orientation (such as Chick-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby) display greater giving to charity.
The benefits of religious belief, and associated prayer "scientifically" have large health benefits. If these people believed in "science" and its effect on health, they would encourage belief. But they won't because it has nothing to do with "science" and everything to do with socialist atheism.

Blogger sammibandit June 22, 2019 12:30 PM  

Wow. Let us know when she's old enough to go to Ansbach for training. Some of us can pull some strings and get her a billet. Her mom survived a helluva battle--a good birth story.

Blogger Silent Draco June 22, 2019 12:48 PM  

I wonder what happens to the atheists when the Lord of Hosts inflicts the plague of carbonara sauce upon their flying spaghetti monster.

Blogger Dave June 22, 2019 12:50 PM  

Vox's secret king gamma is catching on everywhere...from Gab https://gab.com/robcolbert/posts/RzV5U1VVSHp6VmVNOGdLdWJicUR6UT09

Rob Colbert @robcolbert PRO
8 hours ago

Reports From the Fediverse

Apparently unable to cope with the verbal bitch-slap I dealt him late yesterday, Judge Dread is now actively encouraging people in the Fediverse to, "Troll the fuck out of anyone with 'Pro' or 'Investor' in their profile," for reasons that only make sense to whatever's malfunctioning in his helmet.

He has received zero engagement other than one sock repost. Zero favorites. The post (well, on his home server, 'toot') has been up for hours. In a whole Fediverse, he gets crickets just like he does here.

So much for his theory that Gab "shadow bans" him. I guess the whole Fediverse shadow-bans him, too. It can't possibly be something as simple as him being people repellent. Nope. It's everyone else's fault that his timelines suck everywhere. HE is not the coincidence, the whole Internet is broken.

And, get this: He knows how to fix it. He just hasn't coded anything, yet, or made anything happen. Anywhere. At all.

I sometimes feel badly for this deranged "secret king" gamma. Watching him punch himself in the face daily almost makes me sad. I mean the Fediverse is vast and has many Gab haters - but even they ignore the shit out of this useless, bent tool.

I guess I just kinda wanted to share that.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 22, 2019 12:55 PM  

The Pitchfork Rebel wrote:Not only is this individual mil-spec gamma, his reaction exhibits an aspect of many so-called atheists, many are misotheists. It's not that they have concluded there is no god, they hate God, indeed they hate the very idea of god.

Many atheists? I'd have said all that I've become aware of. They all know this God they hate. They all believe enough to hate Him.

God loves the atheists, and has prepared a place where they can spend eternity without Him. You think hell is bad? For an atheist, heaven would be worse.

Blogger binks webelf June 22, 2019 1:13 PM  

@33. Gregory the Great -- Were there a lot of women volunteering to have their privates painted? That's some weird shite, right there. ;)

Blogger binks webelf June 22, 2019 1:18 PM  

@30. Gastguma wins the internet today.

The secret to writing like this is several-fold.

1. Turn your brain off.
2. Turn your spite & butthurt on.
3. Secret king always wins, so let the losers have it! No mercy!
4. Engage snark-- make witty & cutting personal remarks, to disembowel your targets.
5. Recycle the phrases you've already posted all over the internets in your mighty anti-crusade. Nobody will *ever* have heard such brilliant before. TOTAL DEFEAT FOR EVILS!

Blogger Steve Samson June 22, 2019 1:19 PM  

Solipsism is a female trait. Gammas are females (low-T) inside a man’s body. The more feminine the culture, the more gammas will be found.

Are trannies and traps gammas?

I like to call such turds anti-theists. It is like you said, they don't just believe there is no God, they actively seek to destroy any such faith in others.

Like the MGTOWS the other day. This dog in the manger attitude irritates more than any other.

Blogger Jim the Curmudgeon June 22, 2019 1:28 PM  

@44

I agree with your claims. There are indeed plenty of research studies out there showing that people with strong religious beliefs have better chances of dealing with adverse situations such as bereavement, chronic illness, injury, disease, etc. Anyone who claimed to know 'science' would have to admit that there is a correlation between praying and positive outcomes in these circumstances. I'm an agnostic, and I have no issues admitting that there can be major advantages that accrue to those of strong faith. I'd go even further and suggest out that even religious fundamentalism and a lack of open mindedness can be a big advantage in some situations.

Putting that aside, there's still the issue of tact and timing. You know very well the pasty, neck bearded individuals would never walk up to someone in the flesh and say this, because they'd be aware of the consequences. On the internet, they just let fly.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira June 22, 2019 1:28 PM  

That is wickedness.

Blogger Garuna June 22, 2019 1:44 PM  

When you cannot administer beatings, the fedora meme is a perfectly good response to gamma gaytheists like this. The whole point of the posturing is to gain some form of status at the expense of religious folk. The meme reminds them that no matter the posturing, they will always remain low-status. It's actually quite a devastating meme.

Blogger Johnny Reb June 22, 2019 1:58 PM  

Wow, they really can't resist can they? Prayer? Perhaps he needs it more, no, definitely more. Does prayer work? Well my family has decades of stories for which there is no other explanation. Tis an interesting thing as a man as it relates to prayer I have found. Bend the knee, hit your knees. No I don't think there is anything magical about it. I suppose it is a physical manifesting of one's heart. For the gamma it's a refusal to admit ones place or to profer ones accomplishment to someone or something higher. Humility, the gammas millstone.

As an aside, my dog when she had cancer met a young boy with cancer in a hotel we were at. Long story. They wouldn't cert Digs as a therapy dog because of the cancer. I still remember him sitting on the floor, hands wrapped around her telling me she was so soft, so sweet, so beautiful. Why won't they let her be a therapy dog he asked? Sat there watching his mom's face as he said "I feel so much better already." Told him I would and I still pray for that kid. If you have a dog and a chance, go make someone's life better.

I'll leave this last anachdote, ex GF, dated six months, told me she prayed for me every day, year later saw her meet her future husband. Within the week I knew someone had stopped praying for me, had no idea over during that previous year but I knew it then. Prayer works, We have not because we ask not. Gamma + atheist = sad, sad life. As scripture says it might have been better had they not been born at all.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 22, 2019 2:31 PM  

People who live at the forbearance of their betters would be well advised not to campaign against religious checks on the violence and ruthlessness of stronger men.

Blogger Nate73 June 22, 2019 2:37 PM  

"only science can save him"

The same science that has a replication crisis, esp in medical/psych?

Blogger Damelon Brinn June 22, 2019 2:39 PM  

It's the complete lack of ability to read a room or consider how they'll look that strikes me. If I were talking to someone with a very sick child in the hospital and he started telling me how he sent a radio message to the elves that live inside the Hollow Earth and they're coming soon to heal his kid, I might *think* he's nuts, but why on earth would I say so? Crap on his hopes so someone else in the room will think I'm smart and laugh at him along with me? What horrible people.

Blogger VFM #7634 June 22, 2019 2:40 PM  

But he really F---ing Loves Science, don'tcha know...

Blogger lowercaseb June 22, 2019 2:51 PM  

Well...when the purging days come it will be pretty complete in a few days. It's not like they are good at hiding.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 22, 2019 3:11 PM  

Clay wrote:What is the "typical black dysfunction", praytell?

Extreme violence and criminality. Extremely emotional and emotional instability. In that sense, it's a lot like women.

This is dysfunction.

Blogger Don't Call Me Len June 22, 2019 3:12 PM  

Along with bed-wetting and animal torture, militant gammatude is one of the strong warning signs of a serial killer.

Blogger Eduardo June 22, 2019 3:16 PM  

Considering how poorly we Gammas handle frustation, this guy probably had some shitty experience with religion. Who knows, daddy made him pray every night, or couldn't play call of duty on sunday morning.

There is this innate anger when we see people say or do something we disapprove of... Must be why most of us are cowardly utopian bastards sitting on our secret thrones.

But Vox is wrong... Sometimes the evil Alphas gotta be killed by their treacherous gammas ;-). If God allows Man to be Gamma, something must come of it, and when you think of how back stabbing Gammas are, they do make an asset in the "wrong" places.

Blogger David Ray Milton June 22, 2019 3:19 PM  

@Steve Samson

“Are trans and traps gammas?”

I’ve only known two trannies (male to female). One was in the beginning stages of transition and the other was completely finished. My hunch is, yes, many trannies are gammas that have the worst psychological issues or some sort of unusually strong catalyst (trauma) that pushes them to do something as retarded as cut off their goods. Both of the trannies I’ve known (and how they’re depicted in popular culture) exhibited strong tendencies towards female styles of reasoning, solipsism, and communication.

However, a very strong case could also be made that Lambdas could be a huge portion of the tranny population. I honestly have not thought about it. I’m pretty sure Milo would take issue with this, however, as he allegedly draws a distinct line between homosexuality and transsexuality.

I can picture none other types in the hierarchy that would make the transition.


Blogger Tars Tarkas June 22, 2019 3:27 PM  

Ominous Cowherd wrote:Many atheists? I'd have said all that I've become aware of. They all know this God they hate. They all believe enough to hate Him.

All the atheists who have built an identity around atheism are like this. The whole atheist movement is built around a hatred of European Christianity which is mostly led and supported financially by Jews pretending to be atheists.

Once you understand this, everything they do makes sense. This is how they can point and screech at white Christians while being hypersensitive about Middle Eastern Muslims. It is why they are allowing Islam to be taught in public schools while using the courts to have Christianity removed from the public square.

Their identity is built around a negative. They create oppression narratives as well and how badly atheists are oppressed in this society and how "Christian Fascism" is just around the corner. They are heroes fighting the evil white Christian fanatics trying to take over the world and oppress the poor brown people and atheists.
It is also loaded with all kinds of freaks and degenerates. Trannies, homos, feminists, pedos etc. Every kind of freak and degenerate you can think of. It really is a freak show.

Blogger Gregory the Great June 22, 2019 3:36 PM  

So it rightfully is capital punishment for capital crime!

Blogger Gregory the Great June 22, 2019 3:46 PM  

They painted and drew vaginas on paper. The workshop was women only, not aware if any transgenders snuck in. If you did not like that you could visit another women only wirkshop called "How to come better".

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 22, 2019 4:19 PM  

"But Vox is wrong..."

About what? He never said that gamma modality doesn't have some uses, just that it sucks in social contexts.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 22, 2019 4:25 PM  

Oh certainly. Almost anyone who intentionally identifies themself as atheist is an inversive hanging upside down from the traditional theism that is Christianity.

If they actually just didn't believe in a discrete God, they'd be attached to some other tradition, such as Daoism, Zen Buddhism, Pantheism, or the favorite, Humanism.

Blogger Eduardo June 22, 2019 4:32 PM  

@Azure

Vox's idea is to get rid of Gammas as in... Kill us all.

If you kill something is because you perceive no worthwhile gain, so you get rid of the thing or person in question.

But i disagree with Vox, despite us gammas being as bad as you can get as a Man, there is still use for us, even if they are immoral ones. Think about it, imagine if there was no gammas, there would be no Dark Lord, Vox would have never reached his awesomeness level. You see the gammas created their "arch-nemesis" unwantedly, but if they didn't have behaved in gamma ways there would be no Dark Lord.

Our usefulness is literally to lose!

Blogger sammibandit June 22, 2019 4:42 PM  

Aside about literary gammas and destroying childhood, or how gammas reproduce through literature.

Probably a silly ask here, but has anyone else read the His Dark Materials series? If so, what were your thoughts?

I know not else what to call it other than anti-theist. A very good series, but given it's YA literature it has a much more sinister tone than if it were strictly for adults.

To dovetail this to the OP, the series leaves the reader feeling empty. When Lee Scoresby the Texan and Hester die in battle--possibly one of the hardest to take fictional deaths for a kid outside Lady Fuchsia dying in Gormenghast--you are left feeling it was for nothing because Pullman's God is an uncaring, navelgazing gamma. Pullman literally has God kill himself--something the Supernatural writers would never do for all their SJW faults. That show writes and casts Angels so well and it's cool how it puts into human terms what it's like to be an Angel.

Smarter men than me in this thread already said the gamma seeks to destroy wonder in others and especially in kids. I might even call the gamma a heretic and a witch for doing this, but leave that task to men. Us women aren't so good at seeing and cataloguing the depth of faults in gammas. We just know they're there and need to be destroyed on a completely unconscious level, a mercy for women that men cannot be afforded in this life. The burden of knowing how high in virtue and how low in depravity a man can attain is something only other men can truly understand.

There's been a theme on the blog the last little while about the preciousness of childhood. I'm pretty new so I don't know how pervasive it is. This is the kind of stuff I left Reddit, ignore Voat, left FB for. It's nice to see so many people, often with fine military training and experience, keep coming back to this theme. Very edifying and white pilling (Jesus pilling).

Blogger Silent Draco June 22, 2019 5:11 PM  

@sammibnndit, it's the duty to provide for and protect children, both our own and those who come under our purview as family or close friends. Protecting children's sense of wonder, sad, and innocence are important.

This is why DV Mills is offering a special deal on our, uh, low-distance millstones, now in several color and five grinding patterns. Guaranteed to sink a gamma into the depths of the sea, or no money back.

Blogger Fuzzums Wuzzums June 22, 2019 5:22 PM  

@70

That's like saying cancer is good because otherwise there would be no oncologists to cure the cancer. I think you might just be a full-blown retard.

Blogger Unknown June 22, 2019 5:33 PM  

In my die-hard atheist twenties, I overheard a man describing to a friend his mother's entry into remission in the course of her cancer treatment: "The chemo worked, thank God!" I thought smugly to myself, "No 'God' had any hand in that--it was the chemotherapy, created by Man!" I at least had sense enough not to say it out loud, but I knew I had a great anti-theist anecdote ready for future deployment.

But I don't think I ever did use it. The memory persists to this day but I've come to think there's an entirely different reason for that, one I could not have foreseen at the time. When a die-hard atheist friend of mine, full-bore Pastafarian when we met five years ago, was about to undergo surgery recently, she told me she was okay with the idea of me praying for her. God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform.

Blogger Eduardo June 22, 2019 5:34 PM  

@wuzzum

No you don't understand at all.

Gammas and cancer are NOT INTRISICALLY GOOD, but they can cause good things, like getting to know our body better in our pursue of a cure.

Yeah well who gives a shit what you think of me.

Blogger Argus Bacchus June 22, 2019 6:08 PM  

@Eduardo

"Gammas and cancer are NOT INTRISICALLY GOOD, but they can cause good things, like getting to know our body better in our pursue of a cure."

Getting the death penalty and having it actually implemented are NOT INRINSICALLY GOOD, but they can cause good things, like getting a tasty meal of your choice right before your execution.

Blogger JAG June 22, 2019 6:15 PM  

I'm still angry about this, but it has lead me to a perplexing question.

Does the gamma simply not see how inappropriate a comment like that is, or do they know, and do so because of how inappropriate it is?

If it's the second, then the gammas are far more vile than I had originally thought. Socially retarded is one thing, but actively being socially poisonous is another thing altogether.

Blogger Eduardo June 22, 2019 6:17 PM  

@argus

Sure, although you know, you can get a tasty meal some other way.

Changes in personality and behavior are more rare and happens in reaction to something else, which is what the example was about. See the reaction to gamma behavior is not like your last meal... Because your last meal can be bought, the gamma behavior is not something you buy in the streets.

Btw, killing someone is supposed to be intrinsically bad...

Blogger Argus Bacchus June 22, 2019 6:21 PM  

@Eduardo

Ok.

Enjoy your day.

Blogger Eduardo June 22, 2019 6:26 PM  

@JAG

Yes JAG we know is inappropriate. This guy did to cause pain in others, to TEACH then a lesson (in his mind at least). Then he rationalizes it as SCIENCE™.

Yeah we are vile, but we are also cowards and losers so just remind yourself that really, we are mostly in emotional pain, and laugh it off.

Our social poisonous behavior is just our inability to control emotions; this dude heard the word "pray" and went ballistic, but check it out, he was so MAD he couldn't even hold it to himself! He had to make sure this fucking christian knows the truth! (See the whole lesson thing?)

The biggest prpblem with gammas is that we can't leave other people be... I guess we just dig pissing other people off or we have violent intentions deep down.

Blogger Gregory the Great June 22, 2019 7:10 PM  

Eduardo, I understamd you would rather serve as a bad example for the rest of your life than be killed?

Blogger Eduardo June 22, 2019 7:21 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger tublecane June 22, 2019 7:29 PM  

@3- The violent nature of black culture suppresses them, no doubt. Same way you know a certain share of black men must be homos, but it's a bit harder to find them than among other peoples. Unless they're open about it, of course.

Also, there's the fact that they're in prison a lot and up the river the rules are different.

Blogger sammibandit June 22, 2019 8:16 PM  

This made me smile

Blogger sammibandit June 22, 2019 8:21 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Music to my ears.

Blogger Rhys June 22, 2019 8:21 PM  

Would love to see this idiot explain some of the miraculous healings that occured at Lourdes.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 22, 2019 8:27 PM  

"Vox's idea is to get rid of Gammas as in... Kill us all."

I don't recall him ever saying that. More in line with send you to the gymn and/or bully the solipsistic tendencies out of you.

Blogger The Pitchfork Rebel June 22, 2019 10:18 PM  

@48

"Many atheists? I'd have said all that I've become aware of."

For the my part, I think the group that "identifies as atheist" has components-the militant atheists, who are the misotheists previously described. They are vocal and obvious.

But there's also other group-some of whom I've met -that would better described as agnostic. They say they don't have "evidence" (whatever that might be) of a god and conclude there is no god. These folks don't claim to be emotionally traumatized by prayers or crosses or run around with their Darwin fish insignia.

Of course, even if we grant the notion that god must leave observable physical evidence that we are capable of apprehending, no evidence of something isn't the same thing as evidence of nothing.





Blogger Rough Carrigan June 22, 2019 10:45 PM  

"Solipsism explains most of the underlying problems of our society."

I imagine so.

Blogger Tars Tarkas June 22, 2019 11:33 PM  

The Pitchfork Rebel wrote:But there's also other group-some of whom I've met -that would better described as agnostic. They say they don't have "evidence" (whatever that might be) of a god and conclude there is no god. These folks don't claim to be emotionally traumatized by prayers or crosses or run around with their Darwin fish insignia.

They decide they don't believe in god or religion and then that's the end of it. They feel no need to tell you about it, they don't think about it and they certainly don't walk into a funeral or hospital and start telling everyone that praying for their loved one is stupid.

But the people who identify as atheists and are involved in movement atheism are real pieces of work. The so-called skeptics are the absolute worst of them.

Blogger sammibandit June 23, 2019 4:09 AM  

No one likes a busybody and no one likes atheists. Heck, they don't even like themselves.

Out of the YouTube skeptic community came SJWs and RW honeypots along with the civnat cringe compiliers. Some of the first two groups have gone totally loopy and now identify as trans like Contra Points the self-styled de-radicalizer. Shoeonhead the honeypot has flirted with trans-identification. And Lauren Southern is legally trans in Ontario. And then there's TJ the medical oddity. Looks like atheism is a stop on the road to a host of paraphilia if the atheist isn't keeled by family and hope of a better future however civ-nationalist.

A rudderless boat soon gets dashed by rocks.

Blogger James G. June 23, 2019 4:35 AM  

@Tars Tarkas
But the people who identify as atheists and are involved in movement atheism are real pieces of work. The so-called skeptics are the absolute worst of them.

I joined the local Skeptics in the Pub e-mail list hoping to find interesting talks and debates to attend. Turned out from their choice of speakers, the only thing they are skeptical about is the existence of God.

When it's not a debate against a fundamentalist pastor, it is usually a talk by some apologist for the status quo on Climate Change, Brexit, etc.

Blogger weka June 23, 2019 4:52 AM  

The Cure for a gamma is three fold.
1. Repentance
2. Deadlifts
3. Team Sports.

In that order. The stiff necked will, in a functional society, face severe consequences.

Blogger binks webelf June 23, 2019 9:42 AM  

Speaking of witless Gammas, AntiFa Canada is busy assaulting "Nazis" on the street, and in shopping malls. I feel safer already.

So hero, much braveries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWvN6_CuMBs
FRESH FOOTAGE: Antifa chases Patriots thru mall, fights, gets arrested

Blogger Azure Amaranthine June 23, 2019 1:06 PM  

"So hero, much braveries."

Self defense.

Pow.

Blogger cloom June 23, 2019 9:28 PM  

@94 A better video is here, starting around 23 minutes. I have not watched it all, but this guy is on the scene, including at the Hamilton scuffle helmet smacking. Also Noble Savages, and What's Up Canada are yellowvest on the scene, often.

https://youtu.be/k_1459n_Yrk?t=1373
Facts vs. Feelings channel

I think they have great heart but maybe are anti-communist Christians, still trying for some civic not-quite nationalism.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit June 23, 2019 10:08 PM  

@44 I have a dream that one day people will write "Christian" instead of "Religious" when the only people they're talking about are Christians.

A good short story on intercessory prayer is "The Effectives" by Zenna Henderson in her collection Holding Wonder.

Available via Inter-Library Loan for anyone in the Anglo world, but well-worth owning.

Also worth reprinting at Castalia House if the rights were available.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit June 23, 2019 10:18 PM  

@71 I have read The Golden Compass and the two increasingly stupid and badly-written sequels.

They are proof-positive that if you betray the Muse to that profligate slut Fortune and her sister, Marxist theory, she will abandon you forever.

The list of literary sins the books commit are so great that an atheist Jew took the final book to task.

The author took an amazing story idea and subordinated the whole thing, setting, plot, characters to pissing on Christianity in general and the Chronicles of Narnia in particular.

Pullman was so utterly inept that few Christians were offended by the book, because they couldn't recognize the Christianity as such in the story.

Blogger The Pitchfork Rebel June 24, 2019 1:24 AM  

@90

But the people who identify as atheists and are involved in movement atheism are real pieces of work. The so-called skeptics are the absolute worst of them.


I absolutely concur with this succinct evaluation. I'll just add that the "skeptics" I think you refer to- who claim there is no evidence, are really cynics who will ACCEPT no evidence. Misrepresentation is what makes them so odious.


Blogger Ominous Cowherd June 24, 2019 9:06 AM  

The Pitchfork Rebel wrote:But there's also other group-some of whom I've met -that would better described as agnostic.

Agnostics aren't atheists. ``Don't know/don't care/don't bug me'' is a far cry from knowing and hating one specific God.

My guess is that agnostics just haven't heard and responded to God's call to salvation yet, while the atheists have heard it and rage against it.

Blogger John Rockwell June 24, 2019 9:25 AM  

"I think there is a strong-correlation between gamma and low-T, which is an observation many have made."

All males at 21 with T-levels at gamma male levels and below the healthy masculine threshold. I believe should auto-sterilize. Quit polluting the gene pool with their pathetic bloodlines.

Blogger The Pitchfork Rebel June 24, 2019 10:39 PM  

@100

"Agnostics aren't atheists."

You and I know this, but I refer you to my prior post where i said "identifies" as atheist. In a world where a sixty-something former Olympic decathlon gold medalist announces "I'm a woman"; it's no surprise that people don't know who or what they are.

I am thinking of specific people that called themselves "atheist", but my conversations revealed people that were uncertain, not affirmatively negative.

I tend to think your last paragraph describes them well.

Blogger M.S. June 26, 2019 2:59 PM  

on Black Gammas: they exist but a race who's average IQ is in the 70s (African) or 80s (American blacks) produces Gammas far less often. the idea that a Gamma is a smart-to-gifted kid whose life has gone quite wrong makes sense to me.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts