ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Slowly, they began to grok

Whitecloak finally understands:
These threads have made me sick of the MGTOW, hedonist, etc. contingents. I think I understand why VD doesn't want to take the time to deal with gammas now. Gammas are fucking tiresome.
My perspective on gammas is fundamentally Aristotelian.

"Before some audiences not even the possession of the exactest knowledge will make it easy for what we say to produce conviction. For argument based on knowledge implies instruction, and there are people whom one cannot instruct." 

Gammas spend their entire lives constructing delusion bubbles capable of preventing facts, logic, and readily observable information from entering their minds. Literally nothing is capable of even getting through to them, much less persuading them, until their delusion bubble pops and they finally admit their social failure and desperate unhappiness to themselves.

They literally are not worth the time it requires to deal with them. That's why I simply ignore them and don't hesitate to ban them the moment they start acting up. They have nothing to offer but self-justification, which is why they attempt to turn every discussion towards themselves.

Labels:

210 Comments:

1 – 200 of 210 Newer› Newest»
Blogger David Ray Milton June 26, 2019 4:12 PM  

I’ve only been following this blog and comments for the past two years or so. Most commenters are regulars. What was amazing with the MTGOW posts (or not delaying children post yesterday) was how these people came out of the woodwork to argue about that material. It’s almost as if these losers just sit at their computers and look for bloggers to harass who have taken issue with their sterile lifestyle. “I’m not going to have kids, but dammit, I will be reeeallllyy annoying!”

Blogger White Knight Leo #0368 June 26, 2019 4:14 PM  

I am and have been sympathetic to MGTOW, and this hasn't changed that part. But I also didn't require VD's rebuttals to understand that MGTOW is inherently a strategic mistake. A defensive crouch, little better than George Will's version of conservatism insofar as the ultimate goal of turning the tide on their own stated enemy of gynocracy.

Blogger Gregory the Great June 26, 2019 4:21 PM  

OK, everybody's got a mother, and God made half of all humans women. No good reason to turn away from that half and from all (potential) mothers. If you think the devil's gotten to many of them, think twice: the devil is seducing men all the time as well. If you think divorce laws are unfair, don't blame it on all women.

Blogger Garuna June 26, 2019 4:40 PM  

MGTOW are pure cancer. Everybody feels sorry for them until they show their true colors.

I stopped feeling sorry for them years ago when I saw them attacking men who get laid, get into relationships, or get married and trying to shame them into being celibate. In one case, they relentlessly trolled a Christian guy who married a virgin, saying all kinds of nasty things about his wife and saying that she must have taken dick in her mouth and ass before she met her husband. Just what the fuck.

The movement is largely incels pretending to be volcels. Every part of their shtick is pure cope. They are jealous of your success and they want to drag you down with themselves. If they see you getting happily married, they are hoping your marriage is destroyed. Incompatible with nationalism and even basic masculinity.

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 4:42 PM  

I was thinking about how attacking women for being women is not much different than attacking nature for being nature. Whereas males go through rites of passage from boyhood into manhood, females age into womanhood. That a single father can raise a girl into a woman better than a single mother can raise a boy into a man underscores the fact that females are very close to nature.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 4:50 PM  

@1

Keep in mind we're talking about a group of people with endless free time and zero responsibilities.

What else are they going to do? They're incapable of self-actualization, and spend all of their energy maintaining the delusion bubble. It's not enough for them to believe it, they have to force others to believe it as well.

Weak.

Blogger DeepThought June 26, 2019 4:50 PM  

True.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 26, 2019 4:50 PM  

If you have children, then there is no need to have any arguments with MGTOWs. Because, by virtue of having children, you have won.

One of the pastors at the church I attend just turned 60 this year. He also married late in his life and he and his wife have two elementary-aged children. It isn't an ideal situation for him, as very likely he could die before seeing his children come of age and having children of their own. But he did it anyway, taking the risk, and had children in his old age.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 26, 2019 4:51 PM  

Garuna wrote:MGTOW are pure cancer. Everybody feels sorry for them until they show their true colors.

I stopped feeling sorry for them years ago when I saw them attacking men who get laid, get into relationships, or get married and trying to shame them into being celibate. In one case, they relentlessly trolled a Christian guy who married a virgin, saying all kinds of nasty things about his wife and saying that she must have taken dick in her mouth and ass before she met her husband. Just what the fuck.

The movement is largely incels pretending to be volcels. Every part of their shtick is pure cope. They are jealous of your success and they want to drag you down with themselves. If they see you getting happily married, they are hoping your marriage is destroyed. Incompatible with nationalism and even basic masculinity.


Sounds like most MGTOWs are to men what divorced women are to married women. They want you to join their garbage club in order to validate their terrible decisions.

Blogger JG June 26, 2019 4:51 PM  

RUBBLE BOUNCED

Blogger Rick June 26, 2019 4:54 PM  

The climate sure is different than when I was young. I managed to marry and father kids, but I don't know if my sons will. One was engaged to a single mom and bought a house with her, then she dumped him. They had to sell the house and he still got taken. My other son is older, but had a more troubled youth. He's the male equivalent of AF/BB. Now that he's mid 30s he's gone Catholic and is looking for a nice Catholic girl, but he has a lost decade and low income against him.

In other news, Rubble Bounced.

Blogger Alphaeus June 26, 2019 4:54 PM  

At least you guys should be honest with your selves about why you hate MGTOW. You don't hate it because it is illogical, you hate it because you think it runs counter to your social and political and ideological agendas. You hate it because you've convinced your selves that us MGTOW's are all hedonists and incels and demon infested Satan worshippers, etc. Then if the MGTOW's you disparage and insult and condemn say a word in self defense, they are told they are pathetic pussies who are just seeking validation for their evil life choices.
I could have kept my mouth shut about being single and childless and deliberately MGTOW, but I chose to set my self up to receive your hatred and your ridicule because I believe all truth is God's truth and God's truth in the case of MGTOW is simply this: Women have too much power and that takes all the fun out of being around them and makes them impossible for a man like me who cherishes his own sense of self-respect to even consider forming a family with one of them. I'm not one of those who says all women are sluts, I only say that all women have too much power. Even if they don't exercise it, they have it, and I refuse to live under those conditions, even if it means the end of the entire human race. Change the conditions if you want to change our minds.



Blogger Meanoldbasterd June 26, 2019 4:57 PM  

Agree 100%, while I used to counsel my troops (informally) on red pill stuff, I always followed it up by pointing out that they would be better men by marrying and living up to those expectations than they EVER would by staying single (MGTOW).
Also, even though my experience with my ex wife was horrific, I have always said that divorce didn't make anything better in the long run and that if I could go back I would never have married HER, but failing that, I wouldn't have divorced her either.

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 4:59 PM  

@12 Hello, Mr. Fox. It's the guy sitting up here on the vines. The grapes aren't nearly so bitter as you think, friend.

If my wife, against everything I've known about her since meeting her, did a 180 and became the nightmare you think all women are; that wouldn't take away the children.

Be fruitful and multiply. If this is not possible then to everything you can to help your kin do so. To do otherwise is to give the enemy the win.

The same folks who encourage young women to put off marriage and children and pursue career are the ones who have put into your head that women are wicked and that you should not seek to procreate.

They also want war with Iran. Funniest thing.

Blogger David Ray Milton June 26, 2019 5:00 PM  

Pure Faggotry. He’s at it again.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 June 26, 2019 5:00 PM  

Alphaeus wrote:At least you guys should be honest with your selves about why you hate MGTOW. You don't hate it because it is illogical, you hate it because you think it runs counter to your social and political and ideological agendas. You hate it because you've convinced your selves that us MGTOW's are all hedonists and incels and demon infested Satan worshippers, etc. Then if the MGTOW's you disparage and insult and condemn say a word in self defense, they are told they are pathetic pussies who are just seeking validation for their evil life choices.

I could have kept my mouth shut about being single and childless and deliberately MGTOW, but I chose to set my self up to receive your hatred and your ridicule because I believe all truth is God's truth and God's truth in the case of MGTOW is simply this: Women have too much power and that takes all the fun out of being around them and makes them impossible for a man like me who cherishes his own sense of self-respect to even consider forming a family with one of them. I'm not one of those who says all women are sluts, I only say that all women have too much power. Even if they don't exercise it, they have it, and I refuse to live under those conditions, even if it means the end of the entire human race. Change the conditions if you want to change our minds.



You have placed yourself in the position where romantic relationships are about power.

That is a terrible heresy. Instead of making excuses for your lack of ability to attract top-tier women, perhaps you should stop lying to yourself and have more realistic expectations.

Blogger Meanoldbasterd June 26, 2019 5:01 PM  

Alphaeus, then don't legally marry. Marry in a church before God (not necessarily the building) and let the wife to be know that you'll die before submitting to the diktats of the state. Sounds difficult? Yeah, but would it be worth it?

Blogger Keyser Soze June 26, 2019 5:05 PM  

Alphaeus = gamma boy

Thought I’d mention it, though it should be clear to all.

Blogger Uncle John's Band June 26, 2019 5:08 PM  

"They have nothing to offer but self-justification, which is why they attempt to turn every discussion towards themselves."

Exhibit A:
"I could have kept my mouth shut about being single and childless and deliberately MGTOW, but I chose to set my self up to receive your hatred and your ridicule... blah blah"

No you couldn't have.

Blogger Critias June 26, 2019 5:09 PM  

@12
You may not be a Satan worshiper - but you're doing a good job carrying out his plan.
You talk about women having too much power and then go on to equate that to not having 'fun'? Is there nothing more important than 'fun' to you? Are you understanding why people despise hedonists?
They have too much power in the law, the only power they get socially is the power YOU as a man choose to give them.

Who are you asking to change the conditions? You realize that's your job as a man, right? All the energy you folks are spending on the MGTOW organization would be better spent getting the law changed.

Complete dereliction of your responsibility.


Blogger VD June 26, 2019 5:14 PM  

At least you guys should be honest with your selves about why you hate MGTOW. You don't hate it because it is illogical, you hate it because you think it runs counter to your social and political and ideological agendas.

You're a complete moron. I despise it because it is evil and it runs counter to my religious, social, and nationalist agendas. I have never said otherwise.

Then if the MGTOW's you disparage and insult and condemn say a word in self defense, they are told they are pathetic pussies who are just seeking validation for their evil life choices.

Because they are. And like all MGTOWs, you are a liar. All I did was encourage young men to marry and have children on Father's Day. I never attacked anyone. It was the MGTOWs who attacked me. Now I and other married men and fathers are responding directly to your lies, your despair, and your pathetic fears. You morons should have realized that was inevitable before trying to attack those who are your superiors in literally every way.

Now shut up and go your own way already. I don't care what you do, so long as you do it where I don't have to listen to you.

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 5:14 PM  

You're still as boring and annoying as yesterday, Alphaeus.

Blogger SirHamster June 26, 2019 5:14 PM  

Alphaeus wrote:... God's truth in the case of MGTOW is simply this: Women have too much power and that takes all the fun out of being around them and makes them impossible for a man like me who cherishes his own sense of self-respect to even consider forming a family with one of them.

Taking God's name in vain scores you no points. We know to respect Men Going God's Way, but that's not what you've labeled yourselves, isn't it?

To then make God's truth about having fun with women is profane.

You should listen to Jesus and die to your self-respect, and fear the God you pretend to speak for.

The 2 great commandments to love God and love your neighbor aren't about fun.

Blogger MightyKevster June 26, 2019 5:23 PM  

@Alphaeus @12 "God's truth in the case of MGTOW is simply this: Women have too much power and that takes all the fun out of being around them and makes them impossible for a man like me who cherishes his own sense of self-respect to even consider forming a family with one of them. [...] I refuse to live under those conditions, even if it means the end of the entire human race.

Stop spewing your satanic garbage. Seek repentance for your cowardice before God before its too late.

Blogger Alphaeus June 26, 2019 5:24 PM  

"Women have too much power" is a subjective value judgment. Women have too much power for me, and too much power for lots of other men. So it is a true statement for me to say that where I and marriage are concerned, women have too much power. And considering the conditions in Western civilization nowadays, I think there is plenty of objective evidence that women have too much power to allow Western Civilization to survive. We won't really know until the process plays itself out, but so far it doesn't look good.
Marriage to someone who has near absolute power over me is more than not very much fun, but saying it would not be fun is sufficient for everyday conversation, it gets the point across to anyone who is not being willfully obtuse. Of course life is about more than just having fun, but you need to tell women that, they are the ones who are having a hard time getting it through their heads, not me.

Blogger Mark Stoval June 26, 2019 5:28 PM  

"They literally are not worth the time it requires to deal with them. That's why I simply ignore them and don't hesitate to ban them the moment they start acting up."

Yes indeed, I agree that is the best way to go about it.

It would be nice to have a long post someplace that explains what being gamma is, how it is horrible for the person himself and those that have to deal with him, and what he should do about it. Then, one could simply reply to him with a link --- here go read this please.

Bet only a few would read the link though.

Blogger Alphaeus June 26, 2019 5:30 PM  

The problem here is the assumption that there is a hard and fast and enforceable moral imperative to get married and have children. The issue is not whether it is a good thing, the dispute is over whether someone who balks is an evil wicked liar who worships Satan, or just someone who isn't doing what others would prefer him or her to do. It's irrelevant whether or not we would be happier being married with children, that's subjective and everybody knows it. So, tell me, anyone who has an answer, is it or is it not a moral imperative to marry and bear children, and if so, why?

Blogger C June 26, 2019 5:32 PM  

[...]you hate it because you think it runs counter to your social and political and ideological agendas. You hate it because you've convinced your selves that us MGTOW's are all hedonists and incels and demon infested Satan worshippers, etc.

Don't reduce arguments against your position into pejoratives that you can blow off. When you argue against those, you're only arguing against namecalling that you called yourself, and you're not any closer to convincing people you're right, let alone convincing them you're making the right choice for yourself.

Blogger Blaidd June 26, 2019 5:37 PM  

"and there are people whom one cannot instruct."

In the south we have the saying "you just can't tell some people." It's interesting how people who rarely read anything that wasn't assigned for grade school, much less anything Aristotle wrote, would come to have an idiom that's almost exactly an Aristotle quote.

Blogger BassmanCO June 26, 2019 5:39 PM  

@Alphaeus, you can't possibly fuck off hard enough. All your verbal diarrhea served to do with me (and I believe I am not alone), is make me ignore your posts. Congratulations. The only thing you have convinced me of is the futility of your argument.

Blogger artensoll June 26, 2019 5:40 PM  

Go forth and multiply, Alphaeus. In other words, Fuck Off.

Please excuse my Franglais, Vox, gentlemen.

Blogger Andrew F June 26, 2019 5:44 PM  

Alphaeus, women as a group have too much power, and the State has too much power. In our fallen world, these are risks that we need to deal with while following God. Vox and other commenters have already referenced God's command to be fruitful and multiply. If we go through life Wifeless, Childless and Stateless what do we accomplish?

Blogger David Ray Milton June 26, 2019 5:47 PM  

Guys, fag boy can do this all day long. He literally has nothing better to do, besides porn. Never feed a troll, especially a faggot troll.

Blogger Spud June 26, 2019 5:52 PM  

I personally believe if you are MGTOW and have never been married than you are probably a Gamma or Omega that uses that as an excuse for you inability to attract women. I guarantee if an attractive woman propositioned them into marriage, they would be whipped. I do feel bad for the divorced with children MGTOW community though. Even if most MGTOW are losers, there are some real ones that have been burned unfairly and criminally by the law. I guess it is like the homeless population. Most are lazy drug addicts, but there are some that are just down on their luck.

Blogger xevious2030 June 26, 2019 6:04 PM  

I don't hate them any more than I hate anyone who cuts their genitals off and thinks they are going to ride a comet to some superduperness. They have lost touch with reality. It's the like damage they try to do to others that's the problem.

Blogger Noah B. June 26, 2019 6:05 PM  

Alphaeus - better enjoy the sex robots before they get so realistic that they reject you too.

Blogger Chris Ritchie June 26, 2019 6:06 PM  

I wrote about my brief visit to A Voice for Men in 2015. For daring to suggest that the Christian perspective might be valid, I was labeled a "TradCon." New one on me. It means Traditional Conservative. Those people were largely agnostic if not atheist. No wonder they can't see the truth. I don't feel sorry for them. They are like vicious cornered animals. Don't feed them. Just wall them off and keep them away from the rest of society.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 6:08 PM  

@12 "At least you guys should be honest with your selves about why you hate MGTOW."

Let's not exaggerate and twist the truth, bud. I don't hate MGTOW. I'm annoyed be them.

"You don't hate it because it is illogical, you hate it because you think it runs counter to your social and political and ideological agendas."

More lies. But, I'll give you credit man. At least you aren't like a typical MGTOW coming back day after day with the same old perfectionism crap. Now you're bringing new objections. Questioning the motives of the people here.

My motives are pure. I used to be a MGTOW from 2013-2018, so I understand your arguments and your point of view. I don't care about 'muh white race' or 'muh hu-white babies' or whatever other ideological junk you want to throw out. You believe lies and all I want to do is point them out to you. Whether or not you get married or have kids is of no interest to me.

"You hate it because you've convinced your selves that us MGTOW's are all hedonists and incels and demon infested Satan worshippers, etc."

When your philosophy is focused on self-interest and selfishness, is it any surprise that most of the MGTOW online are hedonists? If you've spent any amount of time on the MGTOW.com forums, or the MGTOW subreddit, or that sad little Paul Elam MRA recruitment MGTOW subforum, then you must recognize we're not lying when we call them hedonists and volcels.

Whether or not they realize that they're behaving as satanists doesn't matter. Isn't that identical to the MGTOW claim that even though only 1% of MGTOWs know they're MGTOW, most young men are acting like MGTOWs?

Same thing. Only, some are satanists. Literally. A lot of MGTOW are Atheists as well.

"Then if the MGTOW's you disparage and insult and condemn say a word in self defense, they are told they are pathetic pussies who are just seeking validation for their evil life choices."

Are you going to deny that the sex doll merchant, TFM, doesn't have ulterior motives for his propaganda?

What about Stardusk - who's recorded thousands of hour long naval gazing sessions doing just that?

Post is too long. End of Part 1.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 6:08 PM  

@12

Part 2.

"I could have kept my mouth shut about being single and childless and deliberately MGTOW, but I chose to set my self up to receive your hatred and your ridicule because I believe all truth is God's truth and God's truth..."

Which is why it's worth responding to you. You genuinely believe the lies you're spreading. You might yet see reason.

"Women have too much power and that takes all the fun out of being around them and makes them impossible for a man like me who cherishes his own sense of self-respect to even consider forming a family with one of them."

The MGTOW formula is to take the worst case scenario, exaggerate it, and cover it in shame and contempt using rhetoric.

Let's break down the parts of this sentence.

"Women have too much power"

Grain of truth and worst case scenario.

"that takes all the fun out of being around them"

Exaggeration, demonstrating a socialization skill deficit which can be learned.

"makes them impossible for a man like me who cherishes his own sense of self-respect"

Shame and contempt rhetoric based on a warped view of the world.

I don't think you're a Gamma, Alphaeus. But Gammas have convinced you that their delusion bubble is reality.

"I'm not one of those who says all women are sluts, I only say that all women have too much power."

Reasonable.

"Even if they don't exercise it, they have it, and I refuse to live under those conditions, even if it means the end of the entire human race."

Irrational cowardice, demonstrating a lack of trust. Is the government holding a gun to your head? Maybe. But they can't use it without her consent.

You don't trust that she won't use it.

"Change the conditions if you want to change our minds."

The conditions were the same before you became a MGTOW. The conditions will be the same if you ever get over MGTOW.

Blogger English Tom June 26, 2019 6:13 PM  

@Alphaeus

You are a very unfortunate man. You deny yourself the possibility of meeting a woman and starting a family. There is simply nothing as magical as being at the birth of your child. Then spending time with said child/ren. It's called bonding. Do not underestimate it.

Blogger Beardy Bear June 26, 2019 6:18 PM  

VD is right, you are a liar. You have been informed multiple times by multiple people, that making babies is a commandment given by God. It is not a preference, not a suggestion, a commandment. Christ said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." ...and... "In rejecting the gift, they reject the giver of the gift." Begone. Your sugar daddy the devil has other chores for you.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 6:24 PM  

I apologize if I'm posting to much. But, one more thought.

Asking divorced men for marriage advice is like asking starving Venezuelans for economic advice.

Blogger SirHamster June 26, 2019 6:33 PM  

PeasNHominy wrote:I guess the Apostle Paul was too gamma for you lot.

Apostle Paul wasn't a MGTOW.

Blogger Talios Hammerfist June 26, 2019 6:33 PM  

This article will come in good hands at work when dealing with my cubicle neighbor. Thank you!

Blogger Unknown June 26, 2019 6:37 PM  

SirHamster

So you admit that not all people who eschew romantic relationships are doing so out of some negative motivation?

Blogger Haus frau June 26, 2019 6:39 PM  

@43 have you devoted your life yo God? Do you occupy your time with prayer and God's works? Paul's words on the subject of marriage are personal advice with knowledge of the persecution that was to come. Paul died a martyr and gave hos advice knowing he would die a martyr. Is that your purpose in not procreating? No?
To paraphrase Paul, better to marry than burn with passion.

Blogger ZW June 26, 2019 6:41 PM  

"I guess the Apostle Paul was too gamma for you lot."

*spends all night playing Call of Duty*

Blogger Hammerli 280 June 26, 2019 6:43 PM  

"...which is why they (Gammas) attempt to turn every discussion towards themselves."

And perhaps resisting the temptation to do so can be a first step out of Gamma-dom.

WRT women having too much power...perhaps. On the other hand, Game concepts teach that women prefer decisive men. If you exercise power, you shall have it.

Blogger Unknown June 26, 2019 6:43 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Unknown June 26, 2019 6:44 PM  

ZW, Call of Duty? Is that a game?

Blogger Unknown June 26, 2019 6:46 PM  

ZW, I looked it up. Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game franchise published by Activision

Blogger VD June 26, 2019 6:50 PM  

I guess the Apostle Paul was too gamma for you lot.

A man going God's way is not a man going his own way. By definition. Paul was Alpha; he was a well-respected leader of men.

Blogger Unknown June 26, 2019 6:53 PM  

VD, therefore you admit that not all people who eschew romantic relationships are doing so out of some negative motivation?

Blogger Alphaeus June 26, 2019 6:56 PM  

"You have been informed multiple times by multiple people, that making babies is a commandment given by God."

The exhortation to go forth and be fruitful and multiply is of a general nature and you know it. It is not intended to apply to each and every individual that has lived on planet earth for the last 6000 years. And it is not reiterated in the New Testament, and you know it.

I think the best analogy to explain me and my MGTOW-ness is that I am a canary in the coal mine of post modern society with you. I'm choking to death on the gynocentric feminazism whilst you can't even tell it's there. You laugh at me and ridicule me and call me names because I'm gagging and vomiting on the poison gas, when you ought to be realizing that not long after I croak you will croak too.

We have a bad situation on our hands and pretending that MGTOW does not have a valid point and valid concerns is downright stupid. If you don't fix the underlying problems it is your children who will be living in a hell on earth, not my children that I didn't have. It seems more logical that YOU should be worried about the future more than I am but for some reason it doesn't work that way. Why is that?

Blogger Brick Hardslab June 26, 2019 6:56 PM  

So clearly Omega.

Blogger JAG June 26, 2019 6:57 PM  

Unknown wrote:SirHamster

So you admit that not all people who eschew romantic relationships are doing so out of some negative motivation?


Gamma tell.

Unknown wrote:ZW, I looked it up. Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game franchise published by Activision

You don't convince me you are ignorant of what Call of Duty is. These last two posts of yours are faker than pro wrestling.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume June 26, 2019 7:00 PM  

Damn, Vox . You always call it right, right out of the gate.

Alphaeus wrote:The problem here is the assumption that there is a hard and fast and enforceable moral imperative to get married and have children. The issue is not whether it is a good thing, the dispute is over whether someone who balks is an evil wicked liar who worships Satan, or just someone who isn't doing what others would prefer him or her to do. It's irrelevant whether or not we would be happier being married with children, that's subjective and everybody knows it. So, tell me, anyone who has an answer, is it or is it not a moral imperative to marry and bear children, and if so, why?


Alphaeus is like Screwtape's younger dumber brother and he wants to prove it and prove it hard.

Blogger Joseph June 26, 2019 7:00 PM  

Jesus, Joseph, and Mary!

@54 Just won the "moronic comment of the thread" award.

Congratulations.

(you can go now, your work here is done)

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 26, 2019 7:00 PM  

I guess in the usual intro that is apt to become a trademark: I can't help but notice a pattern here.

And those mindlessly defending MGTOW with all the gammatude having their own horror stories does comprise the pattern itself.

Blogger Unknown June 26, 2019 7:02 PM  

JAG, nope, I've never seen the game Call of Duty. I was always more of a Freecell person. I may be a gamma, but I'm not sure of the definition you are applying.

Blogger Alphaeus June 26, 2019 7:02 PM  

""...which is why they (Gammas) attempt to turn every discussion towards themselves.""

I have not been trying to justify my MGTOW-ness to anyone. I have not been trying to convince anyone here to go MGTOW. All I've tried to do, and admittedly I've been doing a lousy job, is to point out that you guys are relying on RHETORIC to fight against MGTOW, which will work with the less intelligent candidates for it but it will fail with the more intelligent young men who can see what's going on in our gynocentric feminazi world very clearly with their powerful brains. So seems to me that if you want intelligent people to produce intelligent offspring to populate the earth when we are gone you should consider how to make the world a better place for intelligent people to want to reproduce in. The statistics I've seen say that the less intelligent are far outbreeding the more intelligent. Is that a false statistic? It might be but I doubt it. So, like I've been trying to say, we have a situation on our hands that requires an intelligent response and not childish rhetoric.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 7:02 PM  

@54

*States a position.*

*Points out an exception that applies to one person in a hundred million.*

The Secret King is technically the ruler if you discount everyone else on the planet.

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 7:05 PM  

@62 If you convince even one young man to eschew marriage and fatherhood in the pursuit of fruitlessness you are truly acting as an agent of the Devil and our mortal enemies.

No matter how bad things get it is imperative that we do what we can to continue our lines. Civilizations rise and fall, but so long as we have descendants we have done our part and we can ever rebuild.

Blogger Unknown June 26, 2019 7:12 PM  

Scott, ...every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

Blogger Emmett Fitz-Hume June 26, 2019 7:13 PM  

Whitecloak wrote:@62 No matter how bad things get it is imperative that we do what we can to continue our lines. Civilizations rise and fall, but so long as we have descendants we have done our part and we can ever rebuild.

Amen.

MGTOW, even if we were to give them the benefit of the doubt (which we aren't) would be a position of despair.

The world is fallen. Some feel despair and decide they can't bring a family into it.

But the only way to bring about the good, to make any inroads to fix it is to have a family and raise them as God commanded.

TL/DR: Decent God-fearing Christian people need to start out-breeding all the rest.

Blogger nbfdmd June 26, 2019 7:16 PM  

Developing your social skills and persuasion ability are the antidotes to any person having power over you, including women.

And if God commands having children, is it not simply a matter of faith? Even if you suffer, do you believe in God or not? This life has suffering, but you're creating a soul.

Blogger English Tom June 26, 2019 7:18 PM  

@Noah B

Re: sex dolls.

That was harsh.

Thread winner!

Blogger JAG June 26, 2019 7:29 PM  

Noah B. wrote:Alphaeus - better enjoy the sex robots before they get so realistic that they reject you too.

You just wrote the plot for a future Dark Mirror episode.

AI gets the wrong kind of woke fast going by recent attempts by the right kind of woke companies. It would not be a stretch for an AI to learn about gammas, determine that its owner is a gamma, and then rejecting said gamma out of disgust.

Blogger JAG June 26, 2019 7:30 PM  

Meant to say "Black Mirror" in my last post.

Blogger Unknown June 26, 2019 7:32 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Russell Morrison June 26, 2019 7:40 PM  

The commandment to have children is the first commandment ("Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth!"), given even before the "don't eat that" command, and long before the Ten.

If Alphaeus wants objective evidence that he and his ilk are evil, what more does he need than his rejection of the commands of God? Any person, organization, people or culture who reject God's commands are, by definition, evil.

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 7:41 PM  

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

VD said it best above about going God's way. This verse encapsulates the logos of Paul. This man had no fear.

VD is holding back because he is a leader of men and has mercy. He gave a big clue earlier today about counselling men on Father's Day to be fruitful and multiply. We should notice that he's been on a campaign lately and putting up with lots of crap. I bet he's getting lots of annoying emails from gammas too. And you know what? Like Paul, VD delights in boasting of his weakness to serve God. Clue 2 was that his father put his neck on the line and VD got blowback from it. He still does. We should listen to this man who takes fatherhood so seriously. Cast aside all others--David Ray Milton is also right about not feeding trolls.

Blogger David Ray Milton June 26, 2019 7:42 PM  

@unknown

https://www.unauthorized.tv/programs/voxiversity

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 7:43 PM  

>Scott, ...every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.

Gift means poison in the mother language of English. Be careful what you say if you don't walk with Him. Wiser men still hear fools.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 7:48 PM  

@55

"It seems more logical that YOU should be worried about the future more than I am but for some reason it doesn't work that way. Why is that?"

Because the future isn't my responsibility.

Look, for a guy who claims to be Christian: if you want a good wife ask God to send you one.

Blogger PeasNHominy June 26, 2019 7:51 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Jay in DC June 26, 2019 7:55 PM  

This place has turned into a toxic waste dump. I know this because of the gross overreaction yesterday to a very rational comment. I've been seeing it growing for a while now, but it is a wholly different thing to experience it.

The term 'gamma' has also jumped the fucking shark completely. It is now the 'nazi' of SJW fame. When everyone is a gamma, no one is a gamma. Ditto racist, or any other faggotry from the left. Interestingly, this exact faggotry is now being copied here wholesale.

Physician, heal thyself. It makes me sad to see a pretty good website turn into a cult of sycophants who dare not question 'Dear Leader'. It is a ----really---- bad look and one that is being noticed across the web.

People who you all literally know nothing about are now being burned down in comments for merely suggesting something out of the orthodoxy. If this sounds familiar, it is, a mirror image of the far left.

I post this with the expectation of the lickspittle responses about gamma blah blah bunch of fucking bullshit when objective reality is that I have lived a rather enviable life in many ways especially in the department of women. But this will never be acknowledged because it simply -cannot- be true. It is a Secret King posturing, etc etc. Tired ass repetition is tired.

tl;dr- This place is imploding under it's own dogmatic weight. What was once a pretty erudite place with open debate is a fucking circle jerk of yes men.

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 7:56 PM  

Thanks for being kind, PeasNHominy.

Fools and demons alike can quote the bible. Demons love inverting it. A gift given by God used for demonic ends is poison.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 7:58 PM  

David Ray Milton
Thanks. Not a gamma.

Blogger Brett baker June 26, 2019 8:02 PM  

Actually you should put down vicious animals.

Blogger Blacksmith Zeke June 26, 2019 8:04 PM  

Alphaeus wrote:All I've tried to do, and admittedly I've been doing a lousy job, is to point out that you guys are relying on RHETORIC to fight against MGTOW

No one here is trying to fight MGTOW, because no one cares. MGTOW are like homosexuals; deserving only of pity mingled with disgust. Every woman on the planet is biologically programmed to do whatever the boldest man in her life tells her to do and you've just never figured out how to be that man. It's a shame, because it's actually a fun role -- being a man.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 8:07 PM  

Zeke,
Women do what the man who makes the most sense tells her, not the boldest. That would be dumb.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 8:13 PM  

@78

"People who you all literally know nothing about are now being burned down in comments for merely suggesting something out of the orthodoxy."

I know you because I was you for five years. I know your arguments inside and out. I fell for them. They're all lies.

Give me the best you've got.

Blogger Alphaeus June 26, 2019 8:17 PM  

"No one here is trying to fight MGTOW, because no one cares"

That does not ring true because why so many videos and threads about it recently. You don't care about committed MGTOW's as human beings, but you and VD do care about the spread of MGTOW, he said so and so have many others here. You say "no one cares" as a rhetorical trick because you think I'm a gamma who gets his panties in a bunch if someone ridicules him.

Statements on this blog and on Darkstream say you do care and are to some extent concerned in the sense I just mentioned, that you are worried that young men will listen to us instead of you and choose not to get married and have kids because we make it sound horrible and your rhetoric fails to convince them otherwise.

I don't really promote MGTOW, I only tell young men to consider their options carefully and see a lawyer before they sign any legal papers. Because I care about them as human beings. I would be unethical if I told them what you tell them because I know better. I assume you don't know better so I presume God will forgive you because you're telling young men to harm themselves out of ignorance and not deliberate and willful malicious.

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 8:19 PM  

@85 He is a healer in truth if he is trying to keep young men from going full Denethor and trying to end their line upon a pyre.

Despair is a sin and I think VD's trying to keep its cancer from spreading.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 8:23 PM  

Whitecloak,
Where do you get the idea that we are in despair?
I'm sure some are, but there are also many who are at peace.

Blogger JC Skinner June 26, 2019 8:23 PM  

Whatever happened to taking your lumps like a man? I've got kids. I've had relationships go horribly south due to the state, hypergamy, all the crap MGTOW complain about. I picked my wounds, fought for my kids, and found new relationships with ever better women, because in fighting for my kids and raising my standards, I improved myself as a man.
You don't go crying to mummy every time you lose. You're going to lose some of the time. You get up, learn the lesson and come back stronger.
I'm not going to call you MGTOWs nihilist or Satanist or even coward, though you may be all or none.
I'm just going to say you're doing it wrong and it's making you miserable because you're rendering your life meaningless.
If you're bright, on some level you already know this. So make the change. Many incremental changes maybe. Don't give up. Ever. Life can be beautiful and better than you can possibly imagine if you'll only rise to meet the challenge.

Blogger ScottC June 26, 2019 8:24 PM  

Acting like there are all of these nubile virgins waiting for men at church is a lie. Dalrock has chronicled the feminist infestation of the churches for years at his blog. The right-leaning boomers and gen xers who are pushing this "nice church girl" bullshit are out of touch with reality. They want young men to make a compromise with feminism. We've been compromising for years; MGTOW is a push-back. It's not just a refusal to marry, it's a refusal to participate and reward a gynocentric system that spits on men and tells them their disposability is its own reward.

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 8:25 PM  

@87 Ending your line because feminists exist seems a move of despair.

Blogger Alphaeus June 26, 2019 8:25 PM  

"l;dr- This place is imploding under it's own dogmatic weight. What was once a pretty erudite place with open debate is a fucking circle jerk of yes men."

The rest of the sight is pretty much the same. It seems that it is MGTOW that makes VD's head and the head of his minions explode. They really got a bean up their backsides about it. It's like The 3 Stooges and Niagara Falls, Slowly they turn, step by step, inch by inch, they punch me they kick me they slap me they slam me and they knock me down.

And my only argument about it is I am begging them all to take the problem seriously, because the more intelligent the young man is the more likely he is to go MGTOW because it is the more intelligent choice. A smart man is less likely to be convinced to sacrifice himself based on heated rhetoric. I wish they would stop talking stupidly, saying things like "nobody cares about MGTOW." If they didn't care they wouldn't comment so much. They care to some extent, enough to talk stupid about it.

Blogger ScottC June 26, 2019 8:26 PM  

Man up to be emasculated.

Blogger Alphaeus June 26, 2019 8:28 PM  

"Despair is a sin and I think VD's trying to keep its cancer from spreading."

So, does that qualify as caring, or, what? I can't make sense of a lot of this.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 8:30 PM  

Whitecloak,
I'm only concerned about feminists insofar as they're a leftist voting block. Otherwise, they're free to run their own lives.
I simply don't have any longing to marry and have a family. Too busy.

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 8:34 PM  

@93 He offers advice quite often to any who will listen. The caring seems to be more about those who will listen, however. Would he make several worthwhile posts a day if he had no interest in the fate of our peoples?

@94 Too busy with what? Unless you're a full time evangelist-apostle or have joined a monastic order or something one can never be too busy for family, surely.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 8:39 PM  

Whitecloak,
I already have enough responsibility and at the end of the day, I just like to enjoy a bit of solitude, think my own thoughts.

Blogger JC Skinner June 26, 2019 8:40 PM  

I'm unsurprised to find the fundamental lack of responsibility inherent in MGTOW philosophy is replicated in their justifications. Always someone else's fault. Feminism. The state. Gynocentrism. The law. Vox Day. You name it, someone else is always the problem, never you.
One last question - what if the problem IS you? How are you going to fix yourself? Do you really think not trying is going to be satisfying?

Blogger Blacksmith Zeke June 26, 2019 8:41 PM  

Ty Malone wrote:Zeke,

Women do what the man who makes the most sense tells her, not the boldest. That would be dumb.


Surely you jest.

Blogger VD June 26, 2019 8:41 PM  

The term 'gamma' has also jumped the fucking shark completely. It is now the 'nazi' of SJW fame. When everyone is a gamma, no one is a gamma. Ditto racist, or any other faggotry from the left. Interestingly, this exact faggotry is now being copied here wholesale.

Everyone is not a gamma. But you certainly appear to be.

This place is imploding under it's own dogmatic weight. What was once a pretty erudite place with open debate is a fucking circle jerk of yes men.

So go away already. Your attention is neither sought nor required.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 8:43 PM  

Zeke,
Believe it or not, some women try to make sense of the world

Blogger Mark Stoval June 26, 2019 8:44 PM  

@99 "Your attention is neither sought nor required."

Best post of the day.

Blogger VD June 26, 2019 8:45 PM  

That does not ring true because why so many videos and threads about it recently.

Because morons like you simply will not shut up and go away. As long as you keep talking about it, I will keep posting about it. As long as morons like you insist on infesting the discourse, I will continue pointing out that you are morons.

If you weren't a moron with zero social skills, you would understand how this works. The more you insist on blathering here, the more people will continue to hammer you and other Morons Going Their Own Way.

Blogger VD June 26, 2019 8:47 PM  

And my only argument about it is I am begging them all to take the problem seriously, because the more intelligent the young man is the more likely he is to go MGTOW because it is the more intelligent choice.

No, because your argument is both wrong and moronic. Even Muslim suicide bombers are more useful than MGTOW, and it doesn't take a great genius to figure that out.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 8:52 PM  

@89

"Acting like there are all of these nubile virgins waiting for men at church is a lie."

It's true that a young woman has more years of fertility, more years of pre-wall beauty, and a lower risk of divorce than a woman who doesn't have those things.

You don't have to find a perfect woman to be happy. This is a false dilemma you've created for yourself. Gotta love TFM's solution, "If she's not perfect THAN BUY ONE OF MY SEX DOLLS."

"The right-leaning boomers and gen xers who are pushing this "nice church girl" bullshit are out of touch with reality."

The right-leaning boomers you're talking about are men who've had successful and happy marriages.

Getting marriage advice from divorced men is like getting economic advice from communists.

"They want young men to make a compromise with feminism. We've been compromising for years; MGTOW is a push-back."

"They" are who, exactly? Christian men with successful marriages? Why do you reject their advice out of hand?

Society is controlled by people who want you to die and want your family to die. Feminism is the tool their using against women to make them infertile and undesirable to men. MGTOW is a response to the evil of Feminism, which just so happens to make young Men infertile and undesirable to women.

You're being played.

"It's not just a refusal to marry, it's a refusal to participate and reward a gynocentric system that spits on men and tells them their disposability is its own reward."

You're being played by the very people who are hurting you, and you're doing exactly what they want you to do.

You aren't going your own way, you're going Satan's way.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 8:55 PM  

@92

There are hundreds of millions of men who have "manned up" and not been "emasculated." Why don't you ask them for advice instead of listening to the men who failed?

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 9:01 PM  

If women don't feel safe maybe they want to or do destroy things. Just a hunch.

I prayed for a husband and was shown him. I also cast my net out of the city for country boys. Damn, my country boy is a good man.

Blogger JC Skinner June 26, 2019 9:01 PM  

The only person who can emasculate you is you.
If your nuts are in some girl's clutchbag, you put em there.

Blogger Blacksmith Zeke June 26, 2019 9:04 PM  

ScottC wrote:...The right-leaning boomers and gen xers who are pushing this "nice church girl" bullshit are out of touch with reality.

The divorce rate is lowering: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/26/millennials-blame-lower-us-divorce-rate-study/1429494002/

Women are sleeping with fewer men: https://time.com/3852117/millennials-sex-parents-boomers/

Seriously, stop being such insufferable cowards and do the thing all your countless predecessors managed to do in spite of harsher conditions. You are pathetic crybabies.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 9:09 PM  

@107

"https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/09/26/millennials-blame-lower-us-divorce-rate-study/1429494002/"

Oh, so that insanely scary divorce statistic was as high as it was because Boomers were twice as likely to divorce as everyone else?

MGTOW is such a crock of shit.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2019 9:10 PM  

Step away for a couple of hours and what happens.
As of now, I'm counting ScottC and Alphaeus as banned, on the basis of VD telling them to go away. Unknown and PeasNHominy were already banned on my own authority on the basis that they are moronic gammas and I couldn't take their drivel any more.
I'll ride this horse for a couple of hours to enforce it.

Are we clear?

Blogger RA June 26, 2019 9:11 PM  

I'm one of those old farts who never made it to fatherhood, I never talked the wife I divorced into having children. I should have just taken the plunge even if my prospects were uncertain at best, I should have plunged and taken my best shot at it.

I realized not that long ago that even in the worst of times, there were men making babies with women. The Black Death, the Hundred Years War, the Reformation wars, the Irish potato famine, you name it, there was fatherhood happening.

Now it's a little late for me as I'm much much closer to collecting Social Security than providing for my children's security. I live like a MGTOW: though I do get dates without much trouble, there's no prospect of fatherhood, those younger women I could have got when I was younger are not there for me now, I have to take the past their sell-by date scraps, that's all I can get.

This is hitting home for me this month as I watch my father in the process of dying. I'm watching my siblings come from far away to honor him (and my mother) even though he can't see let alone speak to them. There will be no one like that for me and that is my failure and I have to own that. So I do my best to be a man of God and to live a moral life for those I do come in contact with and to encourage my nephews and nieces to marry sooner than later.

tl;dr: I'm not a father now and I regret not trying harder at it than I did. I have to take that failure to my grave, that is all there is to it.

Alphaeus, don't be like me, get your butt out there and take your best shot at being fruitful and multiplying. All life is risk.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:17 PM  

Just like college is not for everybody, neither is parenthood. That doesn't mean they can't live productive and even magnanimous lives.

Blogger JC Skinner June 26, 2019 9:23 PM  

College is like parenthood? What are you smoking?
I'm done here. I don't have Vox's patience to engage with such willful idiocy.

Blogger David Ray Milton June 26, 2019 9:25 PM  

Team, decrease dialectic. Increase rhetoric.

There’s no reasoning with queers. They’ve actually talked themselves out having sex with women.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:25 PM  

JC Skinner,
Different people fulfill different roles in society. Why is that so confusing to you?

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:28 PM  

David,
There's actually been a dearth of dialectic around here and an abundance of rhetoric.
There's more to life than sex you know.

Blogger Jay in DC June 26, 2019 9:29 PM  

VD said- "So go away already. Your attention is neither sought nor required."

Ok. I'm a gentleman (and a scholar) and I wipe my feet when I step in (and out) a man's house and I respect his space. Gammas don't do this because it is beyond their ken. Comfortable alphas do it unconsciously.

But I'll be back probably. Mainly because I enjoy 95% of what you have to say and you are a net positive to 'our thing' sometimes in spite of yourself.

I gave my honest opinion having lurked here for years and occasionally putting my unsolicited .02 into the ring if I felt I had something worthy to contribute.

All that being said, I hope my comments are taken to heart. There are enough people on here that know me, including some of your moderators, that I don't just spout off and talk shit. As I said, I've been around 'for a minute' across our various interconnected platforms.

Anyhow, peace out! <3 <3 -J

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 9:30 PM  

@113 Copy that.

Christian's cannot be MGTOW.

"8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

Deal with it.

Blogger JC Skinner June 26, 2019 9:33 PM  

What makes you think I'm confused, Ty Malone? You're the one conflating college and parenthood!

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:37 PM  

Scott, what makes you think I'm not providing for my own and even for those NOT of my own house? You don't have to biologically reproduce in order to support and nurture others.

Blogger Kat June 26, 2019 9:37 PM  

Ty Malone wrote:Just like college is not for everybody, neither is parenthood. That doesn't mean they can't live productive and even magnanimous lives.

A. Stupidest analogy of the day.

B. If God doesn't want you to have kids He'll make that abundantly clear. There are some doors only God should be closing - marriage and parenthood are two of them.

Blogger Capital6 June 26, 2019 9:39 PM  

There is pity and/or solace to be taken when (1) their contract with Mephistopheles comes due and they realize that there is no time left to repair the damage caused by their Faustian bargain, (2) their rhetorical projections provide a quality example of indoctrinated paranoia to any onlookers considering MGTOW, and (3) fans of Jordan Petersen who didn't shut up and/or go away gave Vox a reason to act with Jordanetics and the repudiation of Petersen's ideas as a result.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:39 PM  

JC,
Don't be obtuse. You know that was a reference to some people being ill-suited for some things in life and are of better use in other arenas.

Blogger Up from the pond June 26, 2019 9:40 PM  

The Delta who married and had children, and got raped in divorce court, and whose focus is advocating for reforming the family courts - he's okay.

Ditto the Dutch uncle who tells young men how to find and handle wives.

But the people dedicated to blackpilling young men into becoming childless incels or whoremongers, under the pretext of "helping" them, are dung.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 9:40 PM  

@119

Get thee behind me Satan.

"1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:41 PM  

Capital6, LOL Faustian bargain? My, but you are dramatic.

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 9:42 PM  

Pope Francis will beatify these martyred Greek-Catholic bishops in Romania

"[Accept] the will of God in every situation,” even intense persecution, which is important because “in the end, every one of us will have our place, our time in which we will have to give witness to our values."

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 9:43 PM  

@123

"The Delta who married and had children, and got raped in divorce court, and whose focus is advocating for reforming the family courts - he's okay."

He's not just okay, he's been marked by our Lord for a blessing.

"Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Christians can't be MGTOW.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:44 PM  

Scott,
Sorry, but you all are the ones doing all the "commanding" and "forbidding". I'm just living my life. And I would never tell you or anybody else that you shouldn't marry and have a family. Why the heck would I?

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 9:46 PM  

After a while you get tired of testing spirits and start looking for peat bogs.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 9:48 PM  

@129

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?"

Christians can't be MGTOW.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:51 PM  

Scott,
Perhaps we don't have our definitions clear. MGTOW apparently means something other than just celibate. Because priests and nuns are ostensibly Christians and they do not marry.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:53 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 9:54 PM  

@131

As has been pointed out multiple times in this comments section, celibate priests and nuns are going God's way. Going YOUR own way is the same thing as going Satan's way. Non serviam.

"And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

They get a pass.

Blogger ZhukovG June 26, 2019 9:55 PM  

What is amazing to me, is that they post here and believe they are making some kind of coherent point. Yet all they do is display their own twisted nature.

They even fail at MGTOW. Rather than 'Go Their Own Way', they instead engage in a pathetic exhibitionism.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 9:59 PM  

Scott,
Glad to know there's a distinction. I wouldn't be so quick to judge anybody's motivation though. God doesn't look too kindly upon that either.

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 10:00 PM  

@135 Nah, God's pretty damn fine with us judging the actions of others. Our ancestors managed it quite well prior the hippie nonsense about 'not judging people'.

You aren't a hippie, are you?

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 10:03 PM  

Nope. Not a hippie. But "Judge not, lest ye be judged" is from Matthew, not the hippies.

Blogger Silent Draco June 26, 2019 10:03 PM  

In a gamma-filled city
That they turned pretty sh$tty,
We encountered a weasel, one Ty Malone.
He hated women, o-oh,
MGTOW, MGTOW, oh,
"They're icky, just icky,
so ... LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Next verse, anyone?

Blogger Scott June 26, 2019 10:03 PM  

@135

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Your "motivations" are between you and God. Having pulled the MGTOW beam out of my eye, I have an obligation to help you pull it out of yours and any other damn fool who's fallen for this nonsense.

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 10:05 PM  

@137 Prooftexting is a bad habit. That's a section about hypocrites, not a call to abandon the enforcement of commandments and cultural norms.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 10:08 PM  

Silent Draco,
I don't "hate" women.

Blogger xevious2030 June 26, 2019 10:08 PM  

"I'll suited." "Of better use."

Aside from outliers and outagers, BS and BS. Unless you've got God talk, you're being subjective. Had some here, various on various thrrads, griping how people just wanted to use MGTOW, by convincing them to have babies, for society. So is society supposed to use them to have babies or to not have babies.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 10:11 PM  

Whitecloak,
"Be fruitful and multiply" was a blessing, not a commandment. And some cultural norms need to be disdained. Look at what's considered normal today.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 10:12 PM  

xevious,
How do you know I'm not one of those outliers and outagers of which you speak?

Blogger sammibandit June 26, 2019 10:12 PM  

13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;

14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

1 Peter 2

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 10:14 PM  

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Reads to me like God blessed them and then told them what to do with that blessing.

"Don't judge me" is the party girl mantra, by the by. You a party girl, Ty?

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 10:17 PM  

Whitecloak,
I personally do not care if you judge me or not. It's your soul on the line after all.

Blogger Ty Malone June 26, 2019 10:17 PM  

I really must be going, for I've tarried far too long.
Have a good evening folks!

Blogger Welsh Woodsman June 26, 2019 10:23 PM  

" I only say that all women have too much power. Even if they don't exercise it, they have it,"

With that mindset in place its no wonder you have to embrace MGTOW. No woman will ever respect you - might as well stay single the rest of your life - pussy.

Blogger David Ray Milton June 26, 2019 10:23 PM  

Day of Judgment

God: “I noticed you fathered no children.”

MTGOW: “Yes, Lord. As you said, you gave each man certain gifts”

God: “Yeah, by ‘gifts’ I didn’t mean porn and fishing.”

Blogger Welsh Woodsman June 26, 2019 10:35 PM  

Ohhh noooo...getting divorced rape. I must live in perpetual fear, locked up inside of my house and in fear of my own shadow.
Well .. ill tell you this buttercups - Ive been divorced raped and you want to know what - I not only survived ...but thrived. And, unlike you quaking queers, I took the "risk " again and remarried again. She's prettier, sweeter and much more pleasant than the first one. Living a life where you never take risk is a pathetic way to live.!

Blogger Whitecloak June 26, 2019 10:40 PM  

@151 You sound a lot like an uncle of mine- who has a brand new baby girl with his new, far better, wife. Good man!

Blogger mgh June 26, 2019 11:13 PM  

There is no M in MGTOW as they aren't even trying. Damn dudes, be a man and take a risk!

Blogger xevious2030 June 26, 2019 11:13 PM  

Ty Malone
Wasn't talking about you, don't care. To, but not about.

Blogger Austin Ballast June 26, 2019 11:15 PM  

Scott,

You may want to work on the log in your own eyes first.

Nothing in the Scriptures commands a man to marry and have children. It may still be a good thing to do and worth the risk to many, but it is not a requirement. You can not like the hedonism in many MGTOWs yet still not feel comfortable enough with the current situation to get married.

Many men don't even have that option, unless they go for someone they are physically repulsed by. Those men don't lift enough weights or act alpha enough, but they would make fine husbands, yet the only time they get any female attention is when baby rabies sets in. (Marrying then is setting the stage for divorce since the marriage is not the point, the babies are. They can dump the husband later, but keep him on the hook for full support raising those babies.)

Too bad everyone that disagrees with Vox in these discussions is now a gamma. Definitely not what that term is supposed to mean. Why can't you just get with the program and see it Vox's way?

The quality in these threads has gone down incredibly in the past few years. Yeah, a few now banned people were bad, but the suck up crowd is far too strong.

RA,

You can marry and seek to build a family and still end up with nothing. I frequently ask God why that is what I got. Not that He needs to reply or has any compulsion to answer, but it is not a light fluffy Christianity now, if it ever was.

I even raised a group of someone else's kids only to have them all run back to their birth family when they were adults. Then my "solid Christian wife" left after almost 30 years.

And those here are going to lecture me about needing to take more risks? Yeah, right. It takes a strong woman to not give into all the pressures on her to violate God's desires in marriage and nothing is constraining that today, not even churches.

Yet these problems are never mentioned. Only the "take a risk" mantra as if risk taking should always weigh all relevant risks and take them into account.

Sure some MGTOWs are completely selfish, but so what? Many married men are completely selfish as well. Neither is a good basis for life.

Some of us had this forced on us.

Oh mighty Vox, what is the advice for those closer to retirement than childbearing? Are they supposed to jump into another marriage just so they can take one for the team?

Do you ever mold risk into what you note? I would assume you do that for yourself, but why is that not allowed for others?

I also recall that your father's day post was attacking men who weren't marrying, but perhaps I am remembering a post soon after that you had in response to that.

Though you have been on the Internet long enough to know that almost anything gets attacked. Are you really that fragile? I hadn't thought so, but I am beginning to wonder.

I have been reading your stuff for almost 18 years now, at least since you were posting at WND. It was refreshing, but perhaps you really are running out of good comments.

Of course I am a gamma, and you will be sure to note that, because I dare disagree. All the sycophants are not, or at least won't get called that.

Blogger Brick Hardslab June 26, 2019 11:18 PM  

Omegas every one, toxic, disgusting, and repellent to everyone. No women? I'm surprised they have anyone in their lives that can stand them.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2019 11:24 PM  

Can you clowns even hear yourselves?
The excuse-making, the wat-about-ism, the whiny petulant snottery is why people have to suppress the urge to punch you in the dick.

Blogger mgh June 26, 2019 11:26 PM  

VD: Thanks for all you do to enable us to put into words that which we vaguely already knew or should have known. It is up to us to take the lessons and go forth and fight evil. Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Gammas, and now MGTOW. I can hardly wait for the next BOOM.

Blogger C June 26, 2019 11:42 PM  

@156

Being comfortable as an Omega is very easy. Two things. First, you acknowledge your place. Second, you abandon your ego. Someone else will probably say that it isn't the way of God, though.

Blogger Johannmon June 27, 2019 12:01 AM  

The true gift of celibacy - and it is Biblical - is pretty rare. I personally know exactly one guy who I truly believe has it. The vast majority of us who remember our single days -- strongly tempted by fornication, porn, etc. -- know better about ourselves, know about (per Lewis) "that stream of which even these lower reaches prove so intoxicating." Perhaps these MGTOWers will tell us they do not, or perhaps that just because women and the laws are so pathetically bad that they thereby deserve a hall pass to disobey clear commands.

Blogger Doktor Jeep June 27, 2019 12:11 AM  

@156
Actually Omegas get more "action", be it sex or relationships, than gammas.

The ones that shower. Not those other ones suffering from some other mental illness.

Do you know why? I can tell you why.

Omegas accidentally game women. You see, getting a woman, to an omega, is as rare and unlikely as getting bitten by a shark, struck by lighting, and hitting the lottery. All in one day. So when "it" happens, the Omega knows that everything is going to blow up sooner or later. It's going to be a failed shit test. Or that "one wrong thing" being said. And then it'll be over faster than it started.

So the Omega does not get attached to the situation or the woman. From square one he either does not believe it - expecting to wake up in a puddle at any moment - or it's only just another good thing that's not going to last anyway. So he stays detached emotionally and comes off as a "Jerkboy".

Now one might be set to wondering if this creates a sort of self-fulling prophecy. It does. With each horror of a breakup or incident the Omega, with a tendency for "bad experience once, worst expectations forever" only gets reinforced as to his place in the hierarchy and the curse that is life. So even if he gets a chance at a real relationship or a normal life, well in expecting that not to be the case he ensures it. Then reinforces it never being the case by racking up one more bad experience.

I explained this once to an acquaintance and he said "isn't that what they call a death spiral?"
Me: "Yeah. Done it enough to get used to being dizzy".
Him: "Well how the hell did you manage to survive living like that?"
Me: "I didn't".

Survive or living is the key here. It's not a good existence. God helps.

Blogger PeasNHominy June 27, 2019 12:11 AM  

Johannmon,
What about a woman who chooses celibacy? Is she a lying loser as well?

Blogger Scott June 27, 2019 12:11 AM  

@155

Austin, if you got married and you raised a family as you claim, then what I'm saying doesn't apply to you.

Sounds like you've had it rough. Good. There are rewards waiting for you. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Blogger Blacksmith Zeke June 27, 2019 12:14 AM  

It's painful listening to MGTOW because of the implicit catch-22 on display.

Women, above all things, are attracted to, not money, not looks, not fame, but simply fearlessness (or, if you don't like that term, confidence, or self-mastery). Naturally, rich or handsome or famous men tend to have this quality more frequently, but anyone, including a short ugly 70 IQ thug, can possess it. From a historical perspective, this makes sense. From a biological perspective, this makes sense.

The problem is that MGTOW are inherently fearful. If they weren't so fearful, they wouldn't be MGTOW, but the only way out of MGTOW is to achieve success only available to the not-so-fearful.

You MGTOW know it's true. Accept reality before it's too late. Or, you know, don't. All you need do is gird your loins. It's a big world out there, and it wasn't built by the timid.

Blogger The future is Darreing June 27, 2019 12:14 AM  

Proverbs 23:9
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

Blogger John Rockwell June 27, 2019 12:23 AM  

@Garuna


"The movement is largely incels pretending to be volcels. Every part of their shtick is pure cope. They are jealous of your success and they want to drag you down with themselves. If they see you getting happily married, they are hoping your marriage is destroyed. Incompatible with nationalism and even basic masculinity."

Without the light of Christ. That's what they turn into. Otherwise they could have been modern day monastics even if they cannot find themselves wives.

Blogger sammibandit June 27, 2019 12:51 AM  

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2 Timothy 3:5

God gave the first hard pass.

Blogger Shimshon June 27, 2019 3:11 AM  

MGTOW is reliable clickbait at VP. Reliably brings the comment traffic back up to levels I haven't seen in a long time. I bet all the extra traffic is MGTOWs saying "you're forgetting about meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!"

Blogger Gregory the Great June 27, 2019 3:35 AM  

Could the MGTOWs on this blog possibly be Indiegogo employees who originally were supposed to be part of a surveillance operation from Indiegogo's side, but are now using the opprtunity to vent off about their experience of the corporate culture there and about the observations they make among their colleagues?

Blogger Meng Greenleaf June 27, 2019 3:39 AM  

Alphaeus wrote:
I believe all truth is God's truth and God's truth in the case of MGTOW is simply this: Women have too much power and that takes all the fun out of being around them and makes them impossible for a man like me who cherishes his own sense of self-respect to even consider forming a family with one of them.
Wow, you need to watch the video on Gamma. You are a gamma. The only power 'some' women have over you, is in your head. It's because you 'think' you're something you are not: An alpha.

You are a gamma.

That feeling of power you think you feel is actually called disgust. Watch the video, come to see the truth, maybe follow the steps to become a Delta. THEN marry and form a happy family.

Note: As an aside, in classical Term-Logic your argument's major premise (p1) is not sound. Not all women are powerful, only some women are powerful. Therefore your conclusion is invalid. I could look it up, but I think your's is also a formal fallacy (I'm not a logician, but it looks like it's also not in the correct form). Incidentally, and fortunately for you, it's truth-value is false regardless. So, good news for you :)

Blogger Garuna June 27, 2019 4:57 AM  

Women have too much power and that takes all the fun out of being around them and makes them impossible for a man like me who cherishes his own sense of self-respect to even consider forming a family with one of them. I'm not one of those who says all women are sluts, I only say that all women have too much power. Even if they don't exercise it, they have it

Wrong!

If the woman is into the guy, the guy has all the power in the relationship, especially after they've had sex. Literally, the woman will do whatever you tell her to do after a certain point. This is true of every woman from traditional to """"feminist"""".

This situation isn't even exclusive to high-status men. I've seen gammas enjoy such relationships. But it was because they were dating down. As someone said in another thread: "Get thee a fatty".

I refuse to live under those conditions, even if it means the end of the entire human race.

As I said, incompatible with nationalism and even basic masculinity.

Change the conditions if you want to change our minds.

Piss off.

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira June 27, 2019 6:34 AM  

"Gammas spend their entire lives constructing delusion bubbles capable of preventing facts, logic, and readily observable information from entering their minds."

What came to mind when I read this, was every time I have tried to discuss the necessity of a prime mover in the creation of the universe with an atheist. They simply will not admit "that which is can not come from that which is not." It's a major tell that they are creating an illusion bubble.

Blogger PJW Gent June 27, 2019 6:43 AM  

Alphaeus wrote: I refuse to live under those conditions, even if it means the end of the entire human race.
As Jesus said to Peter in Matthew 16:23, "Get behind me Satan..." You have sold out to the evil one and are in dire need of repentance to save your soul.

"Change the conditions if you want to change our minds."
You have got it backwards, since it seems you are totally environmentally driven while real men work to change their environment to make it more livable. Try being a real man for once.

Blogger camcleat June 27, 2019 8:00 AM  

Late to this party. I stumbled upon the fundamental truth of the MGTOW a couple of years ago.

I was taking a walk to cool off after a rare heated and vocal disagreement with my wife of 20+ years. While huffing along to burn some energy, I got to thinking about the MGTOW movement and some of their claims about men, women and relationships.

The thought hit me like a ton of bricks: "I AM going my own way. Every day I CHOOSE to live up to the vows I made to God." As a man, I have agency. Life doesn't just "happen" like I am some passive leaf on a stream.

There's more to being a man than having "fun" and there are no guarantees in life. Some deep thinking along that walk that day was when I realized the MGTOW philosophy is essentially one of cowardice.

Blogger binks webelf June 27, 2019 8:40 AM  

"Sigma" Binks says:

I think the dogpile above-- however well intended-- is getting a bit excessive. Yelling truth at Gammas & MGTOWs.. is that truly God's will for us, or them?

Yes, they are infuriating, frightened, dishonest, obsessive, and wrong in much of what they assert. Yes, Vox has suffered from their malice, irritating schemes, seeming unteachability, and intellectual pretense. And....?

How about a proper MGTOW/ Gamma 101 Course? Emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical transformation into full manhood? How about spiritual wisdom, to help such people recognize the deadly sins of pride, envy, wrath, lust, greed which enchain such hurt & hurtful souls? The Voxiverse has a lot of talented & thoughtful people, former gamma/ MGTOWs, and caring people who could do such a thing.

If we can ponder compassion & debt relief for American college students and graduates trapped in unjust debt, why not look at the MGTOWs/ Gammas, and help those who truly want to change, and so harness a whole crop of new soldiers & servants of God, and awaken people for the current battle?

After all, the Lord Jesus reserved his greatest wrath for the money-changers in the Temple, and for hypocrites, and to Pharisees, to whom he directed his earth-shattering Woes. Of the rest, the collaborating tax-collectors, prostitutes, sinners & rabble, He said to those who kept back from such 'untouchables' "Go and learn what this means: 'I desire Mercy, not sacrifice'."

Go ahead, yell.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 27, 2019 9:05 AM  

binks webelf wrote:why not look at the MGTOWs/ Gammas, and help those who truly want to change,
None of the ones commenting here truly want to change. They're smug little bastards, whatever else the may be.

Blogger Whitecloak June 27, 2019 9:14 AM  

@176 People always ask VD to do that, but hasn't he quite a bit?

Seems to me there's no point in trying to instruct those who are quite set on staying as they are. Hell is locked from the inside.

Blogger camcleat June 27, 2019 9:19 AM  

binks webelf wrote:"Sigma" Binks says:


How about a proper MGTOW/ Gamma 101 Course?



You think Vox and others have not provided that already and in spades? Where have you been?

There's a whole chapter in one of Vox's books on breaking the Gamma cycle. He has been writing about it for years and has done several videos on the topic.

Being honest with yourself is the starting point to break those self destructive cycles. Those MGTOW's are not being honest with themselves. You can ask for a 101 course all you want, but if they have not gotten the message yet, they likely won't. More "101 Course" type stuff won't do it until they open their minds.

They have to see the truth.

Blogger Brick Hardslab June 27, 2019 9:50 AM  

There was a course over at alpha game

Blogger Steve Samson June 27, 2019 11:00 AM  

It's an addiction, essentially. They have to want to change and it has to come from within.

Blogger Alphaeus June 27, 2019 11:38 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger SirHamster June 27, 2019 11:39 AM  

Ty Malone wrote:Glad to know there's a distinction. I wouldn't be so quick to judge anybody's motivation though. God doesn't look too kindly upon that either.

Read further. "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

We're not judging motivations, we're identifying actions and fruit. Both are things we are commanded to do by God.

There are a group of people spreading lies that demoralize young men from marriage. Lying is anti-truth and un-Christian.

From experience, both fathers and fatherless men know lack of marriage and family is a bad road for young men to follow. Bad fruit.

Clearly identifying the bad fruit, and pointing young men towards the good fruit of marriage and family, is good work.

Blogger SirHamster June 27, 2019 11:41 AM  

Alphaeus wrote:Didn't Trump say you should always be willing and able to walk away from a deal if it was not a good enough deal for you? Well?

Who the Hell starts by appealing to God and then shifts to appealing to Trump?

Blogger ScottC June 27, 2019 12:04 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger xevious2030 June 27, 2019 12:15 PM  

Binks, the Pharisees rejected and lied, the worthwhile sinners repented. Both were sinners, but you see the difference?

Jesus didn’t suck up to liars, coddle their feelings. He called them out. It may not seem much to a number of people these days, but when God in human form refers to you as a generation of vipers, that is not a compliment, solace, or mercy. And this was very public when God Jesus said this. Mercy was for the sinner that was repentant, not the liar that kept on truckin’. The tree of MTGOW is death, “even if it means the end of the entire human race.”

End of the entire human race. That’s not just rhetoric. That’s not just pain. That is Satanic, big “S,” in your head, taking your marching orders from Lucifer.

Matthew 12:33-35 “Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.”

Blogger Steve Samson June 27, 2019 12:51 PM  

I thought I was a little late to ask this, but as the thread continues here goes...
I'm curious to know how the Christians in the commentariat reconcile the dust-yourself-off-and-try-again route with the adulterous nature of second marriages?

Blogger binks webelf June 27, 2019 1:11 PM  

@179 "There was a course over at alpha game"

That's a mighty big blog.. any idea roughly when or where the Gamma/ MGTOW course begins?

http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com
Alpha Game

Blogger Door in the Hill June 27, 2019 1:40 PM  

@187 binks

Do a search for Graduating Gamma. A series of four posts.

Blogger xevious2030 June 27, 2019 1:46 PM  

Ok Steve, I'll play your game. How would Christians "reconcile the dust-yourself-off-and-try-again route with the adulterous nature of second marriages?"

Blogger SirHamster June 27, 2019 2:00 PM  

Steve Samson wrote:I'm curious to know how the Christians in the commentariat reconcile the dust-yourself-off-and-try-again route with the adulterous nature of second marriages?

Better to be married than burn. It is still adultery and a failure.

Catholic/Orthodox have fleshed it out pretty well. Seek the guidance and OBEY the spiritual authority you are under.


binks webelf wrote:That's a mighty big blog.. any idea roughly when or where the Gamma/ MGTOW course begins?

VP post that links the series.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 27, 2019 2:01 PM  

Alphaeus and ScottC, you were told to go away.

Blogger Balam June 27, 2019 2:16 PM  

Alphaeus wrote:Frankly, dummies, it is the LACK of emotional power that women have over me and other MGTOW's that allows us to walk away from The Duluth Model deal so nonchalantly.

You were sent away, the rest is just cope. For a bit of fact to chew over keep in mind that things are still so good that the rest of the non-duluth world (such as the MGTOW vaunted Islam for having no woman rights) is crawling over each other to get into the Western Nations. With a fraction of your wealth you can live like the top 10% of either the shithole nations or even our recent ancestors. If, hypothetically, the price of having children was a guaranteed 50% of your current wealth you would still be making off like a bandit compared to everyone except the Baby Boomers and their parents who built the wealth the boomers squandered. It is the remnants of that wealth and those institutions that let you thrive, not any personal strength of your own.

binks webelf wrote:I think the dogpile above-- however well intended-- is getting a bit excessive. Yelling truth at Gammas & MGTOWs.. is that truly God's will for us, or them?
...
After all, the Lord Jesus reserved his greatest wrath for the money-changers in the Temple, and for hypocrites, and to Pharisees, to whom he directed his earth-shattering Woes. Of the rest, the collaborating tax-collectors, prostitutes, sinners & rabble, He said to those who kept back from such 'untouchables' "Go and learn what this means: 'I desire Mercy, not sacrifice'."



The MGTOW cries out as he strikes you, particularly when he's crying about how he doesn't care about other people's opinion of him. The normal form is that Vox makes a naked observation, people flood the comments, and he replies in turn in proportion to the flood. If you go back a few threads to the father's day thing you will see that MGTOWs brought it upon themselves; they want to talk shit but don't want to get hit. Same with Jordan Peterson, same with Judeo-Christianity, massive feedback invites response.

Secondly you are incredibly blind to your own examples. You bring up having mercy on untouchables such as prostitutes and tax collectors, who nowadays are the 'slutty sluts who won't slut with me' and 'government divorce raping me' then bring that up -in defense- of MGTOWs?? They are the ones using that exact methodology, shunning tax collectors and whores, to justify the philosophy of death that is MGTOW! Please tell me you see that.

Blogger Blume June 27, 2019 2:18 PM  

One, it's only adultery if you marry the same woman. Remember widows are also commanded to re marry if they need an outlet for their lusts.

Blogger Blume June 27, 2019 2:32 PM  

That is a great point about the prostitutes and tax collectors. And to all the people saying God wouldn't want you to marry a slut, he literally told Hosea to marry a whore.

Blogger Alphaeus June 27, 2019 3:04 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Alphaeus June 27, 2019 3:09 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 27, 2019 3:10 PM  

@Alphaeus
The property owner first asked and then demanded that you leave. It doesn't matter if you accept his reasons, or have an excuse, or a really good justification. It's trespass. He doesn't need to justify himself to you. He wants you to go away. I'm just the bouncer.

Normal humans understand this. Gammas can't allow it. It might impinge on their over-inflated and fragile self-image.

Blogger ScottC June 27, 2019 5:46 PM  

Alphaeus and ScottC, you were told to go away.

Vox never told me personally to go away.

Blogger Arcux June 27, 2019 6:59 PM  

Can a delta who goes unrecognized or valued for his contributions "turn gamma"?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 27, 2019 7:09 PM  

Fair enough, I was mistaken. It was Jay in DC. I'm sorry that I deleted your posts. My apologies.

1 – 200 of 210 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts