ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

America is for everyone

“America has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests and teach us what it means to be citizens. Every child must be taught these principles. Every citizen must uphold them; and every immigrant, by embracing these ideals, makes our country more, not less, American.”
– George W. Bush

“America is not only for the whites, but it is for all. Who is the America? The American is you, me, and that. When we go to America we will become Americans and there is no a race or nationalism called America and the Americans are those Africans, Indians, Chinese, and Europeans and whoever goes to America will become American…. American is for all of us and the whole world had made and created America. All the people all over the world had made America and it shall accordingly be for all of us.” 
— Col. Muammar Gaddafi of Libya

Both men are liars. Civic nationalism is a lie. The proposition nation is a lie. The nation of immigrants is a lie. Immigrants, and their descendants, are not, and will never be American any more than the original settlers have become Indians over time by virtue of their possession of the Magic Dirt.

Nations are not soil, they are blood and birth. Because nations are people, extended families that share genetics, language, religion, culture, and traditions.

If America is for everyone, if anyone can become American, then America does not exist. Which, of course, is the insidious objective of the entire exercise in redefining it.

Labels: ,

73 Comments:

Blogger SciVo July 17, 2019 5:40 AM  

I prefer to call you Injuns to distinguish you from those weird Hindoos and Muzzies in the Near East. I know that some of your kind prefer circumlocutions like "American Indians," "Native Americans," "First Peoples," and the like, but I think those are gay. "Amerindians" would be okay though, and anyway this is your venue your rules. What do you prefer?

Blogger God Emperor Memes July 17, 2019 5:49 AM  

That penultimate paragraph is a brilliant summation. I hope you will not object if I use it verbatim?

Blogger Retrenched July 17, 2019 6:01 AM  

If America is really just a set of ideas, then there's no reason for Mexicans, Indians and Africans to come here. They can adopt the same ideas,now. and have their own "Americas" in their homelands.

Blogger Brett baker July 17, 2019 6:15 AM  

But they'd have to act like WASPs, and too many can't. Doing as little as possible is a natural human trait, but only some Northern Eurasians figured out you have to routinely bust your ass to get nice things.

Blogger SciVo July 17, 2019 6:35 AM  

@4 Brett baker,

You understate the case. Only some nations were genetically culled to only those descendants that would routinely bust their asses, regardless of reward.

As a descendant of American colonists and pioneers, I cannot stand to be idle. I would rather work for free than not at all. Literally, when I'm between jobs, I'll volunteer at a food bank or hospital or something.

F#(% Ilhan Omar and the camel that she rode in on.

Blogger JovianStorm July 17, 2019 6:45 AM  

My father is American back to the 1700s but my mom immigrated from Japan. As I'm not 100% American, I felt that going to Japan was a fine idea ... Although I'm not 100% Japanese, either.

But I could never understand why the USA thought it was a fine idea to not only free the slaves into citizenship (instead of repatriation) but roll out the red carpet for millions more low IQ, unassimilating brown people.

Japan ain't having none of that and no amount of carping and bullying by the west will ever change it. Somehow, this makes Japan much more attractive to me than whatever is pretending to be the USA these days.

Blogger cloom July 17, 2019 7:07 AM  

Civic nationalists have been trying to explain Trump's tweets do not mean what he said. I needle them in the comments of videos where I hang out, to make some progress against their lie. I have seen them try to fit their civic narrative around Trump with: "Trump said they can come back" and "Omar is the only foreign born, so he didn't mean all four of them and the left misquoted him". I counter with the nationalist meaning and they must be shaken up about it all.

Blogger The Cooler July 17, 2019 7:12 AM  

I have had to conclude that even the person of above average intellect is simply not equipped to understand the difference between nationality and citizenship. It certainly doesn't help that The Elusive They have purposefully muddled and muddied these things in every conceivable way by every available means.

Even the handful of right-leaning historians with whom I am acquainted have difficulty with not only this, but with understanding the mechanisms and minutiae of nationality. For them, Civic Nationalism was baked into the cake, as demonstrated by say, Henry Laurens (a descendant of French Huguenots).

The agreement begins and ends with whether or not Laurens was considered American. He clearly was. Ergo -- so their story goes -- Civic Nationalism.

Academics, and people, generally, have difficulty processing the occasionally arbitrary nature of Nationality; that here and there, when the proverbial stars are aligned, x, y, and z can be brought into the national fold with no contradiction having occurred, per se, and to the benefit of all.

"People bring themselves with them," I say. Shared plights, the crucible of proof and close enough genetics happen, sometimes, just so...

Is this arbitrary? -- it is, we are human, after all. It is not, however, capricious.

In the end, exceptions -- VD, as an exemplar -- prove rules. Those who earn rather than inherit their way in, are not infrequently more American than American. Nationality is a formula, not an equation, and while it all begins with blood and birth, there remains some mystery for which The Average Man cannot account.

Blogger Doktor Jeep July 17, 2019 7:15 AM  

Consider that America is filled with "the kind of people" who abandoned centuries of familial ties and legacy for a steady paycheck, either in the current generation or some layers deep, and that IQ, wisdom, mental agility, are inherited traits, then all that melting pot glory is naught but ash.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan July 17, 2019 7:30 AM  

Z-man went to the Hazony shindig to get the scoop, and if the writeup at V-dare is any indication of Hazony's efforts Muammar Gaddafi would have been invited to give the final speech.

Blogger Skyler the Weird July 17, 2019 7:31 AM  

Amazing that the same people who promote the Melting Pot ideas are the same ones who decry Cultural Appropriation. There can't be Cultural Appropriation if all the cultures are melted together.

Blogger Ken Younos July 17, 2019 7:38 AM  

The logic upon which the USA was first founded inescapably leads to civic nationalism. The 13 colonies out of which the USA was originally founded were all ethnically English (as well as religiously Protestant), and so the Founding Fathers originally had a vision for an Anglo-Protestant nation. There was considerable resistance to accepting immigrants based purely on European ancestry. But the Founding Fathers were forced to reconsider their original vision, in that there were some non-English and non-Protestants among them from the start - a small minority though they were - who were willing to assimilate and be absorbed into the dominant English population. There was emotionally charged debate as to whether, for example, ethnic Germans and Roman Catholics should be included in the body politic. The basic logic of what the republic was founded upon ultimately led to a capitulation on the part of those objecting. From then on it was only a matter of time before - in continuity with that same logic - blacks could also be granted citizenship, and the Naturalization Act of 1790 also begin to crumble.

I'm not saying we shouldn't appeal to our better judgment as reason to restrict immigration from Muslim and third world countries, and from Latin America, but such judgments would be based on a general discretion rather than on ethnic nationalism. The latter cannot be adopted unless we go contrary to the most basic logic and principles upon which our republic was founded in the first place.

Blogger basementhomebrewer July 17, 2019 7:40 AM  

Amazing that the same people who promote the Melting Pot ideas are the same ones who decry Cultural Appropriation. There can't be Cultural Appropriation if all the cultures are melted together.

When they talk about the melting pot the only culture they are melting is yours, never theirs. In schools in the west, white children are being taught they don't have a culture, while being taught about everyone else's cultures.

Blogger Nation-Deprived July 17, 2019 7:49 AM  

They have been reduced to “white”, which doesn’t have a culture. As opposed to English, Italian, German, Swiss culture. But call any type of Hispanic that same term, and they will sharply remind you they are actually (Insert south-of-the-border s***hole here).

One girl even chastised me for using “Hispanic”, saying it was actually a racist term.

Blogger Gettimothy July 17, 2019 7:54 AM  

They failed. Nationalism lives. We see Christendom reasserting itself as the means by which we order our lives, not the state, not George W. Bush, never Babylon.

They wanted to be a bloodless fait accompli. Now they are beginning to realize the must kill us and Him to achieve their goals.

We too are waking up. Soon we will look around and at each other and know that this neo Bablyonian order has no claim to us and we will wipe its dust from our shoes and be free men again

Blogger weka July 17, 2019 8:00 AM  

@14. America was once a series of Christian nations: some Indian, some English, some French. It is the Christendom, relabeled as white, which is opposed.

(I would suggest that the United States was set up from the beginning to have a quasi imperial structure: the nations were the states that made up the union, and they were different)

@15. May there be a revival: there are signs of such. It is the only alternative to blood left.

Blogger ZhukovG July 17, 2019 8:11 AM  

@Nation-Deprived: This is why White Nationalism is a dead end. There is no White Nation to nationalize.

But I imagine our Globalist adversaries love White Nationalism. It creates a toothless enemy easily subdued.

A Nation begins with one person and extends through their family to encompass all those with whom they feel a comfortable kinship via blood and culture. This national boundary, more real than any line on a map, can expand or contract due events that effect the individual. Good times can cause the boundary to expand, bad times can cause it to contract.

Italy and Germany are good case studies for this.

Blogger Damelon Brinn July 17, 2019 8:23 AM  

Americans find this less convincing when Bush's favorite other-Americans raise Mexican flags on American soil. They don't want to be American, even if they could be. Maybe in past generations reasonable people could believe they did, but they're very open about it now. They just want our stuff, including the land. There's nothing more to it than that.

Blogger Avraham July 17, 2019 8:33 AM  

There is a kind of interplay between DNA and ideals. The USA works to a large degree I think because of both its principles and also because of its principles coming out of many generations of conflict and thinking about politics and religion in England. [Not just the Magna Carta but especially looking at Daniel Defoe I saw this.--In where he deals with the issues facing England in the 1700's]



There is a kind of conflict between the facts of DNA and ideals, between Darwin and the ideals of John Locke.





[Hegel would call this process a kind of dialectic between Being and the Absolute Idea.]

Blogger JG July 17, 2019 8:45 AM  

My mother, unbeknownst to me, sent off a sample to 23 and Me. According to this alleged DNA scan, she's 89% English, 5% Scottish, 4% Norther European, and, get this: 0.8% Congolese.

Based on this result, I'm a PERSON OF COLOR, and therefore, not bound by the rule that only whites can be rasssssssssist. So there.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 17, 2019 8:48 AM  

ZhukovG wrote:@Nation-Deprived: This is why White Nationalism is a dead end. There is no White Nation to nationalize.

White Nations are real, and here in America, we have common enemies forcing us White nations together. Hang together, or be hung separately.

Blogger Whitecloak July 17, 2019 8:52 AM  

WN feels an oversimplification that captures a truth but overextends it. It's only useful in an American context, in that even were we still largely Anglo heritage Americans, the folkways of different regions were and are different enough so as to constitute separate closely related nations- the Southron of Dixie ain't the Connecticut Yankee, and would both be happier in separate polities running their own affairs.

But when we compare ourselves to the African or Mestizo hordes our differences seem mighty small.

Blogger camcleat July 17, 2019 8:53 AM  

JG wrote:My mother, unbeknownst to me, sent off a sample to 23 and Me. According to this alleged DNA scan, she's 89% English, 5% Scottish, 4% Norther European, and, get this: 0.8% Congolese.

Based on this result, I'm a PERSON OF COLOR, and therefore, not bound by the rule that only whites can be rasssssssssist. So there.


Don't know if 23 and Meeeeeeee has been caught doing it, but one or some of the other DNA testing scams have been caught out falsifying results to use SCIENCE! to sell the narrative "we are all the same" and "we are all African."

If I recall correctly, there was one that openly admitted to doing so specifically to "show those raciss whiteys."

Then there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FnZOGB4C-c

Blogger Red Bane July 17, 2019 9:03 AM  

Immigration is merely conquest. The British conquered Ireland and stole all the best land, planted English settlers, driving many natives overseas (to her colonies ironically) or starving half the population to death. Ireland, as a nation, never really recovered or managed to rise up after 'independence', so-called. We can lament these things, but this is basically the story of humanity.The rise and fall of nations and empires. The strong also can become decadent and weak, and thereby lose what they have gained. This is the story of America and Britain. The Anglo founders contracpeted themselves out of the story by and large, and initiated polices that copper-fastened the rapid decline of America.They had help from International Finance, the quiet force behind of all of Britain's global ambitions. History happened, nothing more. Today, Britain, the nation that seeded America, is also dying. Empire was the worst thing that Britons could have embroiled themselves in. The blow-back was fatal.Britons and Americans made a deal with the devil's of money. The fruits are as we now see them.

Blogger Gettimothy July 17, 2019 9:09 AM  

more evidence tbey are losing. Wikileaks drops a podesta email part of which reads,

"And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

Anonymous Conservative has the link.

This shows several things
1. our destruction is a conspiracy
2. it has worked to a large extent.
3. the push back has them worried.

keep fighting, we are beating them and know it is to the death

Blogger Avalanche July 17, 2019 9:09 AM  

@15 "We too are waking up. Soon we will look around and at each other and know that this neo Bablyonian order has no claim to us and we will wipe its dust from our shoes and be free men again"

No, we will wipe the blood from our hands and be free.... Jesus suggested wiping the dust from the disciples shows and LEAVING TOWN! We have nowhere to go. We're IN our homelands -- we must fight to recover them. Do not, for one minute, think we can 'white flight' yet again away from here, because there IS no 'there' to go to.

It's succeed HERE: as in 'make that other poor bastard die fro HIS country! Or die and leave our women and children as dhimmi slaves, or sex toys for darkskins. Oh wait, SAME THING!

Blogger camcleat July 17, 2019 9:17 AM  

Whitecloak wrote:But when we compare ourselves to the African or Mestizo hordes our differences seem mighty small.

I understand your point and don't really disagree, but I will say this as a Southerner:

We recognize more cultural kinship and similarity with Southern "Heritage Blacks," if I may use that term, than with many or most White Connecticut Yankees these days. Extend the comparison to California bred SJW's and whew lad.

Admittedly, the group I'm calling Heritage Blacks are not who you mean by African hordes, so I'm just trying to point out that "White" and "Nationalism" in the same label is a far trickier beast than many wish to admit.

I ain't the first to note this, of course.

Blogger Avalanche July 17, 2019 9:20 AM  

@17 "This is why White Nationalism is a dead end. There is no White Nation to nationalize.
But I imagine our Globalist adversaries love White Nationalism. It creates a toothless enemy easily subdued.
A Nation begins with one person and extends through their family"

Except: the American "genetically related, very extended family" (h.t. to Sailer) does NOT have a central identification except White! I am derived from Scots, English, and German, AND I'm DAR: I've got it all back to the beginning; I AM posterity! None of those ethnies is "my family"; all of those ethnies is "my family." Talk about dividing to conquer! Shall we have little groups of English-Americans and French-Americans and Polish-Americans and Portuguese-Americans and and and and?? How easy will THOSE be beaten? What banner shall we join under?

And I deeply feel "American nationalism" is really piss-poor rhetoric: will not every single one of our enemies, both foreign and domestic, include themselves and all their proxies IN that propositional "American nation"? Or do you think you can use dialectic to *teach* our enemies and hangers-on what the true meaning of nation is?! Try to fit THAT into a meme, eh?

IF some of 'our' normies are going to be moved to fight for our / their nation -- aroused to action by fighting words -- try to create fighting words of ... the same phrase used for the enemy AND for us?! WTH?!

Blogger Whitecloak July 17, 2019 9:21 AM  

@27 At this point I'd consider the heritage blacks, annoying as they may be to my Midwestern sensibilities, a people with right to settlement in certain regions of the territory that comprises These United States by historical bond.

You aren't wrong about what the Connecticut Yankee has mutated into, the new anti-Christian religion they've adopted has alienated them as kin.

Blogger Avalanche July 17, 2019 9:27 AM  

@20 "My mother, unbeknownst to me, sent off a sample to 23 and Me. According to this alleged DNA scan, she's 89% English, 5% Scottish, 4% Norther European, and, get this: 0.8% Congolese.
Based on this result, I'm a PERSON OF COLOR, and therefore, not bound by the rule that only whites can be rasssssssssist. So there."

And you BELIEVE these results just why?!

Have you not read of the intentional ... dilution ... of the results in order to make the world less racisssss? People are getting 'non-White' results even when they have their genealogy going back to the 1300s! Which is more likely -- a family in 1492 lying in their family Bible -- or today's DNA outfit is lying and manipulating? Did you not notice that all the big DNA outfits are run by (((guess who)))?!

OR it could be the minimum-wage employee handling your sample WAS congonese...

Blogger JG July 17, 2019 9:27 AM  

camcleat wrote:JG wrote:My mother, unbeknownst to me, sent off a sample to 23 and Me. According to this alleged DNA scan, she's 89% English, 5% Scottish, 4% Norther European, and, get this: 0.8% Congolese.

Based on this result, I'm a PERSON OF COLOR, and therefore, not bound by the rule that only whites can be rasssssssssist. So there.


Don't know if 23 and Meeeeeeee has been caught doing it, but one or some of the other DNA testing scams have been caught out falsifying results to use SCIENCE! to sell the narrative "we are all the same" and "we are all African."

If I recall correctly, there was one that openly admitted to doing so specifically to "show those raciss whiteys."

Then there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FnZOGB4C-c


This is exactly what 23 and Me is doing: fake science to support the narrative.

Blogger camcleat July 17, 2019 9:30 AM  

Whitecloak wrote:You aren't wrong about what the Connecticut Yankee has mutated into, the new anti-Christian religion they've adopted has alienated them as kin.

That is an excellent point.

The bond of Christianity is at least as Nation defining as whiteness or non-whiteness.

A lot of the "white nationalist" activists leave that part out. This is, as has been pointed out, very telling.

Blogger Avalanche July 17, 2019 9:31 AM  

@22 "WN feels an oversimplification that captures a truth but overextends it. It's only useful in an American context,"

Yes of course! Europe still HAS national boundaries (swamped though they are with darkskins! America does not, neither state boundaries nor genetic boundaries. We can't USE any 'banner' except White that will cover the merged nation that IS America!

Australia is another not-quite-fixed group: "Australian nationalism" has stayed English in a way we intentionally did not.

Blogger Crush Limbraw July 17, 2019 9:34 AM  

It no longer amazes me how countries lose their fundamental purpose. It is the exact same reason why I commented yesterday on the Christian conundrum - when you don't make disciples, you lose your heritage and your inheritance from it.
Making disciples is not just a religious term, as I try to explain on my website - but it clearly does not penetrate the skulls of overly religious folk. The word disciple is so deeply ingrained with their religious practices - most of which are self-styled virtue signaling - their actual usefulness in growing the kingdom of God are next to useless.
I bring this up because Christ's clear instructions are being ignored - by guess who's incursion and deception beginning in the church itself? The rest of the destructive path was easy for those whose direct aim was to bring down the Christian culture.
Regardless of what you think of the culture of Japan, they got their discipling down pat - it works!
Of course, the other factor for Japan is the closed door to immigration.
When you throw open the doors to immigration as we have done since 1965, the numbers simply overwhelm any discipling even if it was done - which, of course, it has not.
We lost education, leading to loss of culture, etc etc etc.
In our case, once we lost our heritage, the rest didn't matter any more.
Before any of you who are practitioners of due diligence in research point out the fact that I was not born in the US and thus not eligible for gaining an American national inheritance - what I clearly demonstrate is that making disciples actually works. Because of my relentless reading over the last 15-20 years, this former NeoConCivNat has become a disciple of not only VoxPopoli, but a practitioner of making disciples as instructed by my Lord and Savior - and by His grace.

Blogger Whitecloak July 17, 2019 9:45 AM  

@34 Thought- could the decline in true discipleship in the transmission of ideas, culture, faith, and the like be partially to blame for the massive increase in gamma?

Gamma seems to come from a lack of humility, and we learn humility as disciples- either in the faith or in thought.

Our enemies seem to want us to become self-important gammas, rather than men who can acknowledge our faults and that we must submit ourselves to authority. Even the greatest alpha was at one time a sapling boy who learned at the feet of another.

Blogger Bucephalus July 17, 2019 9:48 AM  

Balkanization can’t get here soon enough.

Blogger xevious2030 July 17, 2019 9:55 AM  

"had to conclude that even the person of above average intellect is simply not equipped to understand the difference"

You're dealing with a variety of things, with two of the biggies being the following. Aside from evil, which is always present. You have grinders that have mapped out psychological exploits for which the target group has not had time to developers appropriate defences against. Good news is effective mental T cell production has begun, though it is early in the process.

The second is that the brain stores false audio/video (manufactured, TV, movies, false/fantasy print) the generally the same way as actual experience. Good news is that healthy audio/video is now being produced, again in the early stages.

It's not that people are incapable, generally, it is that you are dealing with the residual effects of programming that takes time and exposure to remedy against. And the patterns have to be worked into the leadership, so that it will not only know there is a problem, but be willing to accept the full extent of the problem, and to become effective in not being sandbagged, redirected, or entrapped. In order for the leadership to emerge and change the situation. To reach and engage the masses. Without leadership, nothing happens (there is decay), and without the proper approach, leadership fails. Aside from the strength and guidance we are given by the Holy Spirit, this leadership provides the implementation of coordination, or it does not. It's not inability that is the problem, it is the previous sucesses at sabotage and tactic the enemy has utilized to cut off the unprepared appropriate shepherds.

Blogger Mystic On Main July 17, 2019 9:56 AM  

I've taken three different DNA tests (23, Ancest, Heritage) and they all come back with the same results within 2 or 3 percentage points. So, I doubt some sort of multicult conspiracy among or between them.

I recognize the rhetorical demand that "they have to go" as a statement of ideology, not as a basis for policy or a proposal for action only because there is no possibility it could become either of the latter two. My view is that it is far more effective to actively oppose the common calls to action on the basis of inherent "white supremacy" and "white privilege" because the implication of enacting policy on that basis is economic suicide. Civic Nationalism (as it's called) won't be displaced because there is no viable alternative to describing the American experience that can guide civic participation, let alone direct economic policy.

Blogger xevious2030 July 17, 2019 9:56 AM  

Grifters, not grinders.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 July 17, 2019 10:03 AM  

These people think that America is for everyone would be very quick to decapitate the babies of the posterity Americans.

Blogger Nobody of Consequence July 17, 2019 10:04 AM  

I guess Dubya never looked into the genealogy of the majority of presidents, at least those from him back. Nearly every one was a descendant of the first immigrants, almost all related by blood to each other and to the monarchs of Europe.

Blogger JG July 17, 2019 10:12 AM  

Avalanche wrote:@20 "My mother, unbeknownst to me, sent off a sample to 23 and Me. According to this alleged DNA scan, she's 89% English, 5% Scottish, 4% Norther European, and, get this: 0.8% Congolese.

Based on this result, I'm a PERSON OF COLOR, and therefore, not bound by the rule that only whites can be rasssssssssist. So there."

And you BELIEVE these results just why?!

Have you not read of the intentional ... dilution ... of the results in order to make the world less racisssss? People are getting 'non-White' results even when they have their genealogy going back to the 1300s! Which is more likely -- a family in 1492 lying in their family Bible -- or today's DNA outfit is lying and manipulating? Did you not notice that all the big DNA outfits are run by (((guess who)))?!

OR it could be the minimum-wage employee handling your sample WAS congonese...


Of course I don't believe anything 23 and Me does. They're proven liars. I just forgot, that in this clown world we live in, sarcasm is indistinguishable from ordinary discourse.

Blogger VD July 17, 2019 10:24 AM  

I recognize the rhetorical demand that "they have to go" as a statement of ideology, not as a basis for policy or a proposal for action only because there is no possibility it could become either of the latter two.

Then you're stupid and do not possess a working knowledge of history. Not only is there a definite possibility it will become both of the latter to, it almost certainly will within our lifetimes.

Civic Nationalism (as it's called) won't be displaced because there is no viable alternative to describing the American experience that can guide civic participation, let alone direct economic policy.

Of course it will. Civic nationalism is precisely why the US empire is going to collapse.

Blogger TaurianVita July 17, 2019 10:26 AM  

Before I "woke up" I also tested with 23andMe (about 7 yrs ago). Came out 100% European, Mostly Norwegian. My Mother, who is actually 100% Norwegian on both sides, tested for .1% Native America/East Asian. Hmmm. And lo and behold, 1 month ago I got .1% Native American. Because, we all MUST be just a melange of white and brown!

Blogger VD July 17, 2019 10:27 AM  

Except: the American "genetically related, very extended family" (h.t. to Sailer) does NOT have a central identification except White!

Which is why it isn't a nation. What part of "white nationalism" is a contradiction do you find hard to understand? It is no more viable than "black nationalism" or "yellow nationalism". Even smaller subsets like "Arab nationalism" and "European nationalism" have failed.

It's a complete non-starter. Accept it and work from there.

Blogger C.B. Robertson July 17, 2019 10:32 AM  

I watched Disney's Tarzan with my wife last night. Kurchak (silverback) is right EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. He's right that a human isn't a gorilla; his first question is whether there are any others; he says Tarzan will never be "one of us;" he's even semantically precise: "I said he could stay -- that doesn't make him my son."

Naturally, the movie closes with him going back on his instincts, dying from a gunshot wound from the very foreign threat he foresaw, and calling the betraying cause of it all -- the animal that is not even a gorilla -- his son.

The movie was made back in 1999. They've been prepping the population for this for some time now. It's not an argument -- it's a programmed association -- but it still works. As I was watching this, I kept saying "God, Kurchak is right about everything," and my wife (who loves this movie) was like "oh my God, you're right!" like the thought had never crossed her mind. It's pretty subliminal if you aren't looking for it, but if you are... then when Kala (mommy Gorilla) talks about how they both have two eyes, a nose, two ears, and a heartbeat, it leaves you thinking "gee, that psycho tweaking leopard is just like you?"

"Two worlds, one family" indeed.

Curate your kids exposure while you can, I guess. And prepare them for when you can't.

Blogger freddie_mac July 17, 2019 10:40 AM  

there is no a race or nationalism called America ... American is for all of us

Intentionally or not, Gaddafi helped kill my civnat tendencies. I remember hearing/reading this when he originally spoke, and felt such a wave of revulsion.

Blogger Mystic On Main July 17, 2019 10:40 AM  

"Then you're stupid and do not possess a working knowledge of history. Not only is there a definite possibility it will become both of the latter to, it almost certainly will within our lifetimes."

There's no constituency now, nor certainly will there be in the future given the changing demographics of the U.S., for legislation requiring that the legislation's supporters be kicked out of their country and community.

Blogger Whitecloak July 17, 2019 10:42 AM  

@48 I don't think this sort of thing follows parliamentary procedure. It looks more like Algeria.

Blogger Daniel July 17, 2019 10:43 AM  

Jim Jones was an avowed civnat.

Blogger Mystic On Main July 17, 2019 10:50 AM  

"I don't think this sort of thing follows parliamentary procedure. It looks more like Algeria."

Well, it certainly follows parliamentary procedures for now. But even when the country descends into Algeriana, you have to ask which tribe will have the will power to lay the foundation for their own removal.

Blogger VD July 17, 2019 10:57 AM  

There's no constituency now, nor certainly will there be in the future given the changing demographics of the U.S., for legislation requiring that the legislation's supporters be kicked out of their country and community.

What part of "balkanization" do you find hard to understand? The USA is not going to survive to 2050. It may not even survive to 2035.

Blogger Mystic On Main July 17, 2019 11:10 AM  

"What part of "balkanization" do you find hard to understand? The USA is not going to survive to 2050. It may not even survive to 2035."

I do understand balkanization. What's interesting is that the Founders largely chose to write a replacement to the Articles of Confederation in order to combat economic balkanization that had arisen under the Articles. Article 1, section 8 took care of that.

I think it's also a key component of this discussion that the communications revolution has also tamped down balkanization in the U.S.

However, there is a political balkanization (ideological) in our country, one that has been growing for some time. But I don't think it's nearly as regional as some thing. I see it more as rural v urban.

I disagree that there will be a breakup of the U.S. I see too many parts of the culture that conspire to keep it intact.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 17, 2019 11:25 AM  

camcleat wrote:We recognize more cultural kinship and similarity with Southern "Heritage Blacks," if I may use that term, than with many or most White Connecticut Yankees these days. Extend the comparison to California bred SJW's and whew lad.

Admittedly, the group I'm calling Heritage Blacks are not who you mean by African hordes, so I'm just trying to point out that "White" and "Nationalism" in the same label is a far trickier beast than many wish to admit.


The point of nationalism isn't to chase out Others, the point is to recognize that they are Others, and then - only then - we can insist that behave acceptably to us, or GTFO. If Heritage Blacks can live comfortably and peacefully among you Southerners, why should you not allow them to do so?

If Damn Yankees, or any other group of Others, cannot live comfortably and peacefully among you, you should certainly not tolerate them.

Blogger Red Bane July 17, 2019 11:32 AM  

The overarching reality in all this is that America,or any other land you care to mention, belongs to those who take it and can hold it, past history notwithstanding. Ben Franklin said as much. In light of human history, there was never any reason to believe that America could or would avoid the violent tides of change and conflict. America of the founding Fathers is gone, never to return.Get used to that reality. The future will be whatever the victorious party makes of it. And for those that have no interest in a multi-culti Utopia, you better be prepared to resist the current trends at some point.

Blogger Duh-ave July 17, 2019 11:40 AM  

@48 Legislation? We don't need no stinkin' legislation.

Blogger Damelon Brinn July 17, 2019 11:57 AM  

I disagree that there will be a breakup of the U.S. I see too many parts of the culture that conspire to keep it intact.

No you don't. You're playing word games, like this codswallop:

Civic Nationalism (as it's called) won't be displaced because there is no viable alternative to describing the American experience that can guide civic participation, let alone direct economic policy.

This sounds like a man who just discovered that his wife met with a divorce attorney. "This can't be happening. It can't be happening, because if it did happen, it would ruin everything we've built together. She and I and the kids all have too much invested to let that happen."

Blogger Gettimothy July 17, 2019 12:03 PM  

I think it's also a key component of this discussion that the communications revolution has also tamped down balkanization in the U.S.

I see the opposite. See Fake News dying? It is because of the balkanization. We are not accepting (((the usurpers))) dogma and are reforging our land for us on our own without them.

They have to go back.

Blogger OneWingedShark July 17, 2019 12:16 PM  

Brett baker wrote:But they'd have to act like WASPs, and too many can't. Doing as little as possible is a natural human trait, but only some Northern Eurasians figured out you have to routinely bust your ass to get nice things.
Why do you think the American black family was subverted and destroyed? Hell, it's still in living memory that "African-american" was insulting because the implication was that they weren't [as] American as the rest. (And, if the black American family was destroyed by design, isn't it reasonable to think that the same would be done to the rest of American families in order to facilitate the destruction of American culture and bonds by the globalists?)

JovianStorm wrote:Japan ain't having none of that and no amount of carping and bullying by the west will ever change it. Somehow, this makes Japan much more attractive to me than whatever is pretending to be the USA these days.
The Japanese people are pretty awesome, there is a lot to admire; perhaps the US's greatest failure was in NOT flooding them with missionaries and bibles after the conclusion of WWII.

The US still exists, but honestly there is only One that can save us: the God of Nations, the God who Raised Jesus from the dead — only He has the power to truly save; so we should pray.

weka wrote:@14. America was once a series of Christian nations: some Indian, some English, some French. It is the Christendom, relabeled as white, which is opposed.

(I would suggest that the United States was set up from the beginning to have a quasi imperial structure: the nations were the states that made up the union, and they were different)

@15. May there be a revival: there are signs of such. It is the only alternative to blood left.

You are kinda-sorta right, but entirely wrong about the initial setup of the US. To properly understand the initial US, you have to understand that the States were themselves sovereign [i.e. nation-states]; the Articles of Confederation unified them in a formal manner [continuing from the Continental Congress of the Revolutionary War] — the Constitution was adopted later to further create a government capable of enacting the Articles of Confederation as well as formally delegating certain [limited] powers to this new government: the coining of money, the calling of the militia, the funding and training of the militia, and ensuring that taxes and/or tariffs could be collected to fund these items. Until [at least] the Civil War your citizenship was your State (e.g. New York, Virginia, Kentucky, etc) not "the United States" — much of what is taught in schools today flips everything on its head: teaching that the States are subservient to the federal government, when in all actuality, by the Constitution, it is VERY much the other way around.

It is interesting to note that the oft cited "commerce clause" also includes foreign commerce —To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;— but if the US Government were to assert the control of commerce in foreign nations like they do inside the States it would be either laughed off or taken as an justification for war, the implication here being this: to assert that the federal government has control of intrastate commerce is to assert that the States are themselves conquered entities.

Blogger Old Griz July 17, 2019 12:33 PM  

I believe that Civic Nationalism was reasonable idea when I was a child. It can somewhat work with low levels of immigration and a hot cultural furnace to melt the newcomers into American. Alloys may have some improved qualities, but it really depends upon the mix. Some additions improve the alloy while others can result in useless slag. There is a minimum percent of iron required to still call an alloy steel. America began as steel.

1965 was a watershed year. Goldwater had lost and so did America. The feds began subsidizing unmarried mothers. The immigration floodgates were opened. The melting pot was pulled off the stove. Public school education turned anti-American. Wasp culture was denounced. Bi lingual education was embraced.

My fellow boomers worked damned hard to destroy our legacy. We aren't all bad, but as a generational cohort... We deserve all of VD's opprobrium.

Blogger DonReynolds July 17, 2019 12:37 PM  

If America is Magic Dirt today, why hasn't it always been Magic Dirt? If the Europeans did not bring the Magic Dirt with them, why didn't the European colonists become Cherokees, and Sioux, and Comanche Indians? No, it is not a stupid question. For there to be Magic Dirt today, either it was always Magic Dirt or the Europeans brought the Magic Dirt with them. Of course, they did not.

White Europeans are an invasive species with few rivals or predators. They make their own home and form colonies, much like the honey bee. They are wide ranging, always in search of more and better nectar for the hive, to make more honey, because honey is the food that sustains their young, and because honey stored can last forever, and they will defend their hive to the last bee.

What the Europeans brought to America was thousands and thousands of their own women, which was much more significant than the gun, or the horse, or the cross. And those queen bees begat other queen bees. And new colonies were started that became huge colonies, almost without limit, because of their industrious behavior and their social organization. They engaged in trade with each other. They compromised and cooperated and coexisted with other colonies.

No, there is no Magic Dirt, but no amount of instruction can ever make one invasive species the same as another. Every living thing is both predator and prey at the same time because life is only possible because of acts of survival. That is why we are here.

Blogger rumpole5 July 17, 2019 1:11 PM  

Founder Americans. That is, the people who cut down the trees, laid out streets, built houses out of nothing, and so on, to actually build this country, are part of an inter-related nation. I would include Americans with African ancestors, especially in the South. Many of them are in fact "White". As one of the commentors above demonstrates, many "white" Americans don't even know that they are of African descent. Those founder Americans, who largely spring from ancestors here for over two centuries, are just too mixed up to separate at this point. They are a nation, even if a particular individual within that nation may lean toward the characteristics of whatever founding stock contributed the most to his biological makeup. There is no place to send them back to. Now if you are talking about Russians or other Europeans, or Hispanics, who got here after 1900, I would agree with the proposition that they are not part of the American Nation. We could settle this problem by slowing down the assimilation process A lot. In the old testament God provided that the Israelites were not to admit outsiders into the camp until generations had passed. The number of generations required differed depending on the nationality of the outsiders. We would do well to adopt a similar process for USA citizenship. Certainly, an adult citizen of any other country should not be given voting rights or office holding rights here. His native born and reared child should not be allowed to vote either unless he is the offspring of a Founder descended American.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 17, 2019 1:34 PM  

rumpole5 wrote:I would include Americans with African ancestors, especially in the South.

There are no doubt exceptions, but the African race has been a net loss to America. In the past they dragged us down, and never built up anything to compensate. Today they are obsolete agricultural machinery, junk that clutters and poisons our society.

rumpole5 wrote:Many of them are in fact "White".

The exceptions who can live peacefully and productively among us are so because of their White ancestors and in spite of their African ancestors.

Blogger VD July 17, 2019 1:39 PM  

As one of the commentors above demonstrates, many "white" Americans don't even know that they are of African descent.

They're not. It's fake. The companies take the DNA that is uncertain due to the technological limitations and assign it to an African heritage.

You can tell because two different family members will have the fuzzy DNA assigned to different African heritages while everything else is the same.

Blogger justaguy July 17, 2019 2:03 PM  

On the question of whether or not the US will break up along ethnic/cultural lines, for evidence that an oppressive big brother can keep disparate people together--Yugoslavia. While the commies were in charge- no one fought. The Serbs still hated the others and visa versa, but it was contained. Once that oppressive state ended, so did the peace and they peoples broke up.

The question today is whether or not the US will devolve and break up or will become more like Yugoslavia-- an overly oppressive big brother state-- now with use of today's technology to keep tabs on everyone. The want-to-be rulers-- the ultra left libs-- are importing people they think they can use as enforcers and numbers to keep the working people quiet. We shall see. The invasion of 60M+ from the south (no one knows how many illegals are here when census bureau says there are 58M) will certainly put strains on the cohesion, while giving the rulers more strength to become tyrants.

My guess is that the big brother state will win over any break-up forces, even if the currency collapses. But that is a guess based on a gut feel for the desire to stick into a community and the ruthlessness some of the ruling class has shown in keeping power.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 17, 2019 2:51 PM  

justaguy wrote:My guess is that the big brother state will win over any break-up forces, even if the currency collapses.

The big brother state depends on the heritage Americans to keep their war machine running, and depends on their currency to pay their heritage mercenaries and their illegal mercenaries. A currency collapse ends the empire. Pissing off too many heritage Americans ends the empire, too.

There are more ways for it to collapse than for it to endure.

Blogger CM July 17, 2019 3:49 PM  

Making disciples is not just a religious term, as I try to explain on my website - but it clearly does not penetrate the skulls of overly religious folk. The word disciple is so deeply ingrained with their religious practices - most of which are self-styled virtue signaling - their actual usefulness in growing the kingdom of God are next to useless.

I regret missing this conversation just for this comment and the one that followed about gammas.

The common assumption for a great many years is that men provide families with security while women pass down culture and faith, but that simply isn't true.

There have been studies showing the incredible difference in familial faith adoption based on who the first to adopt is. The father being the first to adopt a faith is, by leaps and bounds, more successful at transmitting that faith to wife and kids.

I would be surprised if it weren't the same for culture.

The outsider examples in the Bible were both women and I'd be curious if a good wife with a foreign background has less influence on cultural and religious influence of the children than a leading husband does.

Then there's some genetic studies that have seen that more genetic material is inherited from the father than the mother + chimerism in gestated mothers (they literally carry their spouse's DNA [by their children] in their bodies) which is unique to women.

It all seems to come from a variety of places to show that men are more vital to discipleship than women are. We women are (supposed to be) care providers and nurturers, capable of basic transmission of how-tos, but father's give it all purpose and direction through culture and faith. They breathe inspiration into it.

Blogger weka July 17, 2019 4:36 PM  

@43. Vox is half right. You can have stable imperial systems with multiple nations if you have a binding ideology -- Catholicism or Calvinism works better than Communism -- AND a King/Emperor who rules or advises an elite who have undergone a modern cursus honoriam.

Britain, when it was great, limited the franchise harshly. The Hasburgs managed to do this in Austria and Hungary. The Romanovs were successful for a thousand years.

But imperialism and democracy don't mix. This is why the EU is antidemocratic. This is why the UK parliament and the US Congress are antidemocratic.

I prefer empires. They generally limit the death rate to those seeking high office and a professional, enlisted, military. Nation states come out of civil wars, and they are bloody.

(As an aside: I think Canada and NZ are as or more unstable than the US

Blogger Andrew F July 17, 2019 5:11 PM  

Maryland had a significant English Catholic population and some areas acquired beyond the thirteen colonies had significant Catholic populations. As a whole, Catholics were always a minority and the USA was never a 'Catholic' nation but their longstanding residence in the USA does complicate things.

Blogger DonReynolds July 17, 2019 6:11 PM  

Andrew F wrote:Maryland had a significant English Catholic population and some areas acquired beyond the thirteen colonies had significant Catholic populations. As a whole, Catholics were always a minority and the USA was never a 'Catholic' nation but their longstanding residence in the USA does complicate things.

Maryland was the first English colony to tolerate Roman Catholics (1649). That is a true statement, but no one seems to recall that Maryland revoked that toleration and close their doors to Roman Catholics in 1694. (The same religious toleration was also extended to Puritans.) It was a bad bargain that the King made with the Calvert family to allow Catholic settlement in Maryland in return for forgetting debts owed by the King.

The first English colony to permanently assume the position of religious toleration was Pennsylvania, which was mastered by the Penn family, who actually believed in religious toleration as Quakers. While it fed the need for more colonists, I believe the Penn's adopted the policy as much out of religious belief as for the practical benefit.

Blogger Crew July 17, 2019 10:09 PM  

Wait. $800,000 Canadian is only USD584,000 because reasons! (0.73)

Blogger Crush Limbraw July 17, 2019 10:23 PM  

CM - You've touched upon a major churchian environment which developed decades ago - a systematic conditioning which literally repelled men, and I'm not even talking about women in the pulpits. It became an acknowledged anecdote among some of us that while the pulpits were still occupied by men, they catered to womem.
The last attendance figures in churches was 39% men - 61% women. The church became a feminine institution - https://crushlimbraw.blogspot.com/2016/08/churchianity-and-feminized-church-vox.html?m=0 - as this Vox item I archived clearly shows.
Search the name David Murrow and you will see a lot more on this subject.
All of this carries over into the general culture and thus influences every decision made in government, education, politics, economics, immigration, you name it!

Blogger Archella July 19, 2019 12:50 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts