ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, July 22, 2019

Get over it

The Other McCain, or as I now very much enjoy calling him, The Only McCain, points out that the Red Faction of the globocracy still isn't over the fact that most Americans are still nationalists who prefer Americans to Fake Americans, Paper Americans, and various other Not Americans
Four years ago, Vox Day observed that French and the #NeverTrump conservatives “haven’t grasped the fact that the demographic changes to the United States have not only changed the way the political game is played, but have changed the game itself.” The country that elected and re-elected Ronald Reagan by landslide margins has ceased to exist, replaced by one in which Republicans can win the White House only by razor-thin margins, and the most important reason for this change is immigration. The demographic changes that have so transformed our politics did not “just happen.” It wasn’t some impersonal trend which caused this, but rather it was a matter of policy, and National Review was on the side of open borders, having purged Alien Nation author Peter Brimelow and sidelined John O’Sullivan. Not only did National Review purge those who dissented from their open-borders agenda, but also treated as persona non grata anyone who lamented this purge. They will call you a racist if you don’t support open-borders Republicans whose policies make it impossible for Republicans to win elections. Why do the editors of National Review think we should be grateful for their services in denouncing Republican voters as racist, as if there is a shortage of Democrats willing to perform this service?

Americans have grown tired of being lectured about how racist they are. The white people delivering these lectures — e.g., Joe Scarborough, Chris Cuomo, David Brooks — seem to believe that their moral superiority to the rest of us is so self-evident that we will enjoy and be grateful for the opportunity to be “enlightened” by them. Yet they are telling us nothing we haven’t already been told a million times, long before anyone imagined Donald Trump running for president.

David French’s insistence that Ilhan Omar is better than any native-born American simply because she is an immigrant — that our inheritance as Americans is a stigma of inferiority — is insulting, and the fact that he thinks we are too stupid to notice this is even more insulting.
It's not so much that the National Cuckservatives think we are stupid. It's that they erreoneously believe that they are subtle and clever. Because gamma.

The blessings of liberty are not for them. They are for the Posterity of the original People of the united States. It's more than a bit ironic that so many deny that Christians have been grafted on to the promises of Abraham as per the Bible while asserting on nothing more than the basis of a poem and a play, both written by foreigners, that Not Americans have been grafted on to the American Posterity.

The Dirt isn't Magic. Neither is the Paper. And the NatCucks refuse to accept that, just as they won't accept the easily verifiable fact that, yes, in fact, most Americans really do want to send Ilhan Omar back to Somalia, along with all of her compatriots.

And if she can take David French with her, so much the better.

Labels: , ,

120 Comments:

Blogger Wraithburn July 22, 2019 11:06 AM  

"Can a man climb into his mother's womb and be born again?" Nicodemus understood the physical impossibility of changing our birth.

Christianity works because it is a spiritual birth made possible by God, which just goes to underline how impossible the quest for Civic Nationalism is.

Blogger Whitecloak July 22, 2019 11:16 AM  

David French should be forced to the homeland of his adopted pet when they all Go Back.

Surely he'd be treated as one of them and would have nothing to fear from the open and accepting people he loved so much as to graft into his line!

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 July 22, 2019 11:21 AM  

At least no one can call them racist.

Oh, wait....

Blogger CarpeOro July 22, 2019 11:23 AM  

NRO is still up? Must be some deep pockets on their owners, funding the Left and Designated Opposition.

Blogger Longtime Lurker July 22, 2019 11:35 AM  

David French has to go back!

Blogger Jeroth July 22, 2019 11:38 AM  

Hazony is on Twitter playing good cop/bad cop with Bill Kristol. Subtle and clever indeed.

https://twitter.com/yhazony/status/1152093872669036544

Blogger Latigo3 July 22, 2019 11:55 AM  

Yeah, magic dirt don't work. Each culture that they bring along into our country is different. I have not looked into this thoroughly, but it seems that not only in this country do we have systems in place to bring people over, systems are in place in the countries that they come from. When I say systems, I mean they have law firms in their countries that advertise about how they can help them come to America. Yet, they make the price point so high that only one spouse can afford to come over.
I don't know, but if I needed to leave where I was living, I would not do it without my family. Makes no sense.

Blogger Weak July 22, 2019 12:20 PM  

That was my reaction. I'm shocked to hear that they are still a going concern.

Blogger Crew July 22, 2019 12:22 PM  

I will record my desire to "Send her back to Somalia." That is where she belongs!

Blogger Winston Smith July 22, 2019 12:26 PM  

To be fair to French, he's consistent. Even native born unwanted black children are not as worthy of the effort to adopt them as a random child in the Horn of Africa. Give him due credit for being consistent even down to his treatment of orphans.

Blogger Crew July 22, 2019 12:39 PM  

They have been openly proposing the destruction of White People for a long time:

Harvard professor argues for 'abolishing' white race

Blogger Uncle John's Band July 22, 2019 12:40 PM  

The civility hill that cucks pretend to die on is so obnoxious because it is so obviously stupid in light of the world we live in. It's a pledge of faith in same unrealities as the SJW liturgies - just phrased differently.

Accepting that a soft, repulsive, timid liar can stand on character is admitting that there aren't four lights.

Blogger SouthRon July 22, 2019 12:45 PM  

Dumb ass McCarthy thinks Romney and the Bushes aren’t villains. Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Blogger Robert Pinkerton July 22, 2019 12:47 PM  

Perhaps this is a symptom of a sour soul, but when I hear David French's name, I think of a professor at Gannon College by name of Robert Linton French -- actually the Great Impostor himself, Ferdinand Waldo Demara.

Blogger wahr01 July 22, 2019 12:53 PM  

The mockery memes write themselves:

Every time they call for civility simply plaster it over videos of antifa hospitalizing people and post that as a reply on their articles and social media posts.

Blogger Cloudswrest July 22, 2019 1:10 PM  

John Derbyshire, in his latest Radioderb, brought to my attention this poll. It doesn't bode well for future stability. Basically, according to the poll, Americans are 68/26 pro-immigrant romantics. Only outnumbered heritage Americans are opposed.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/10/09/most-americans-view-openness-to-foreigners-as-essential-to-who-we-are-as-a-nation/

Blogger Cloudswrest July 22, 2019 1:13 PM  

Link for updated data. Opposition has grown some among heritage Americans. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/17/growing-share-of-republicans-say-u-s-risks-losing-its-identity-if-it-is-too-open-to-foreigners/

Blogger Stilicho July 22, 2019 1:20 PM  

"Hazony is on Twitter playing good cop/bad cop with Bill Kristol. Subtle and clever indeed."

They are just writing the next chapter in their political talmud which will be used to justify anything they feel like doing on any particular day. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.. after all, if they can lawyer their way into heaven, is there anything that speaking with forked tongues cannot accomplish for them?

Blogger Mark Stoval July 22, 2019 1:34 PM  

This post makes me think of 3 things.

1) Everyone is racist. Everyone notices race and everyone prefers their own race -- if they are honest.

2) The left has been trying to sell the idea that all cultures are equal and that it is just subjective opinion which one you like best. But many cultures are brutal, anti-Christian, and frankly insane.

3) Long ago the left was worried about there being to many people in the USA --- bad for the environment. Now they want to invite 7 BILLION people to come here and live off welfare and other free stuff.

I am convinced that many on the left are possessed by demons. No --- not kidding you.

Blogger VD July 22, 2019 1:35 PM  

Hazony is on Twitter playing good cop/bad cop with Bill Kristol. Subtle and clever indeed.

Two Jews, two opinions. Which one gets to reveal the third?

Blogger Karhu July 22, 2019 1:42 PM  

@19 Mark Stoval:

"Long ago the left was worried about there being to many people in the USA --- bad for the environment. Now they want to invite 7 BILLION people to come here and live off welfare and other free stuff."

The passion to destroy Heritage Americans completely overrides any real concerns for the environment in almost all segments of the left, including the one "white" (((David Brooks))) belongs to.

Blogger binks webelf July 22, 2019 1:48 PM  

THIS looks like a job for the wokest new superhero, 5'2" 118lb THORINA! She can anything man better do!

Blogger Quilp July 22, 2019 2:13 PM  

Please excuse my ignorance, or maybe just a Gabapentin moment, but what play?
The poem I'm guessing is the Lazarus poem Colossus.

On a side note, I just wanted to Thank The Lord for being released from very debilitating back pain I've been suffering.

Blogger Username_Unavailable July 22, 2019 2:13 PM  

Winston Smith wrote:To be fair to French, he's consistent. Even native born unwanted black children are not as worthy of the effort to adopt them as a random child in the Horn of Africa. Give him due credit for being consistent even down to his treatment of orphans.

He does consistently hate anyone native to America, be they white or black. That's his only consistency. He asserted that his African-born black adopted daughter is more true American than the native born, even though she didn't choose to come here any more than anyone born on U.S. soil. His adopted black African daughter is just as much a passive figure of national happenstance as he claims us entitled natives to be.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 22, 2019 2:35 PM  

Cloudswrest wrote:Basically, according to the poll, Americans are 68/26 pro-immigrant romantics. Only outnumbered heritage Americans are opposed.

It takes nine months to make a new baby. It takes nine seconds to make a new attitude.

As reality intrudes on fantasy, people are going to change their attitudes.

Cloudswrest wrote:Link for updated data. Opposition has grown some among heritage Americans.

MPAI. Most people don't think at all if they can avoid it. Many of the ``pro-imvader'' ranks are repeating ``diversity is our strength'' because they heard someone say it, not because they actually think it's true. Once they learn that diversity not only sucks, but isn't even necessary, their attitude will change in an instant.

Blogger Unknown July 22, 2019 2:40 PM  

Reply to Wraithburn , number 1.
Nicodemus "crusher of the people " came to Jesus to try to to coopt Him. Jesus agreed w him, and w you , that natural rebirth is not possible.
I am an AMERICAN , yet an immigrant, and nothing else. As American as you.

Blogger Silent Draco July 22, 2019 2:56 PM  

VD, both will reveal the third opinion, and shriek at each other for being wrong.

Blogger SouthRon July 22, 2019 3:01 PM  

@Quilp The play he’s referring to is “The Melting Pot”.

Blogger OneWingedShark July 22, 2019 3:09 PM  

Silent Draco wrote:VD, both will reveal the third opinion, and shriek at each other for being wrong.
This.
Then Ben Shapiro will appear in all his Intellectual Dork Web glory and pronounce them both wrong, that the REAL third way is to send more money overseas and import ever more new Americans!

Then will both the others be shocked into tweeting about his astounding wisdom, how he's the second Solomon, and praise his name all across the Internet. (Or something like this.)

Blogger Eincrou July 22, 2019 3:11 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 22, 2019 3:12 PM  

Unknown wrote:I am an AMERICAN , yet an immigrant, ...

Make up your mind.

Americans are not immigrants. Americans are conquerors who displaced the savage aborigines. If you immigrated to this land we won, you aren't us. If you remember some other identity, you aren't us.

Blogger Eincrou July 22, 2019 3:15 PM  

"The white people delivering these lectures — e.g., Joe Scarborough, Chris Cuomo, David Brooks..."

Is Mr. McCain correct that David Brooks is a white man, or is he actually a Fellow White?

From Infogalactic:

"Although his family was Jewish,[6][7] Brooks himself is not especially observant."

Blogger Crew July 22, 2019 3:16 PM  

Although his family was Jewish,[6][7] Brooks himself is not especially observant.

I guess Wikipedia believes that only observant Jews are anti-White!

Blogger bodenlose Schweinerei July 22, 2019 3:38 PM  

Most people don't think at all if they can avoid it

"What if, oh, say 80% of the population experienced their most complex thoughts when contemplating a football outcome and could express those thoughts in 280 characters? What would "free speech" mean to them other than the right not to have their opinions made fun of by other internet users?"


Brooks himself is not especially observant

Just wondering, do Jews ever play the "not a real Jew!" card against each other, or is that too dangerous a game even for them?

Blogger Mr. Roshi July 22, 2019 3:55 PM  

when the fan hits the shit, i say Germans of America unite. German American sovereignty, who's with me? there'll be beer and bratwurst, yah?

Blogger OneWingedShark July 22, 2019 4:07 PM  

Crew wrote:Although his family was Jewish,[6][7] Brooks himself is not especially observant.

I guess Wikipedia believes that only observant Jews are anti-White!

Maybe they just mean that a lot of stuff gets by him.

Blogger johndoe03526 July 22, 2019 4:20 PM  

The hell no one wants to send her back! If a naturalized citizen is a traitor, absolutely send them back.

Blogger rcocean July 22, 2019 4:26 PM  

"...is insulting, and the fact that he thinks we are too stupid to notice this is even more insulting."

With that kind of strong Language, David French might stop "insulting us" in 20 or 30 years.

Blogger Beardy Bear July 22, 2019 4:28 PM  

They absolutely do. One faction recognizes lineage by matriarchal line, anoyher patriarchal and so on. Either side claims they are the real jew and only they get to be the special boys.

Blogger Noah B. July 22, 2019 4:38 PM  

She's going to go back and Somalia will pay for the plane ticket.

Blogger HouellebecqGurl July 22, 2019 5:09 PM  

The Melting Pot by Israel Zangwill.

Blogger xevious2030 July 22, 2019 5:19 PM  

"Just wondering, do Jews ever play the 'not a real Jew!' card against each other, or is that too dangerous a game even for them?"

Of Jews. Do not recall observing the "not a real Jew" card being played. When it gets really bad, one usually just calls the other an anti-Semite. Or they both do.

Blogger BalancedTryteOperators July 22, 2019 5:27 PM  

@Cloudwest #16

It doesn't matter because even if they make up the majority, the dominant contingency of the United States is anti-immigrant.

People don't understand that just because you're a majority or even a supermajority that doesn't mean you're dominant. It's the dominant contingency that drives the United States which was kind of the whole point of the Senate and Electoral college: to keep it that way.

Blogger tublecane July 22, 2019 5:30 PM  

"they erroneously believe that they are subtle and clever. Because gamma."

I used to listen to squishy-cons like Michael Medved on the radio. It appeared to me they had an esoteric message, consisting more or less of "We know it sucks, but we can't get what we want, so let's reach the best terms of surrender possible." Which wouldn't make them clever , but at least it's subtle in its own way. Like a subliminal recording playing in the minds of rightists: "lose, lose, lose..."

Sorta like how Buckley cut a deal (in his head, if not formally) whereby he'd accept the "revolution within the form" of the New Deal welfare state in exchange for fighting communism. Which he forgot to announce to his followers. Or if he did, not with much fanfare and buried amongst all his other ramblings. That is subtle, I suppose. It worked, anyway, on a lot of people.

Medved I mention specifically because I remember on the issue of the Mythical 11 million saying something like: "We're never going to get that many people to leave." It was nonstarter with him, because it would require ethnic cleansing, or whatever. I say give it the old college try, but he doesn't want to try and as such invents reasons not to.

He also repeatedly mentioned the Holy Land, to which he could emigrate at his convenience. But we have nowhere else to go.

Blogger tublecane July 22, 2019 5:34 PM  

@42- "Self-hating Jew" is a stereotype for a reason. There's an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David is overheard whistling a Wagner tune and a stranger freaks out. Because Wagner himself was loudly anti-semitic, and of course Hitler was a Wagnerite.

Blogger Unknown July 22, 2019 5:37 PM  

Ha ha. Thanks Anon. Cowherd. Inadvertently anonymous, my name is Philip Gattey. I'll just love America anyway .
Like the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well, if I cant be as good as native born Judeans , I'll settle for Jesus and loving America

Blogger English Tom July 22, 2019 5:41 PM  

@Crew

Re: Noel Ignatiev

God but that creature makes my blood boil. If you said anything about (((His people))) well, they howl it from the roof. I sincerely pray he gets his just desserts, and I hope it is long and painful.

Blogger English Tom July 22, 2019 5:48 PM  

@Tublecane

And Wagner's music is simply sublime. You can't play Wagner on a,Jewish harp!

Blogger Avalanche July 22, 2019 5:50 PM  

@23 "Please excuse my ignorance, or maybe just a Gabapentin moment, but what play?"

Read here: http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-melting-pot-is-no-paradise.html

Blogger Avalanche July 22, 2019 5:51 PM  

@29 "Then Ben Shapiro will appear in all his Intellectual Dork Web glory and pronounce them both wrong, that the REAL third way is to send more money overseas and import ever more new Americans!"

You left out INVADE IRAN!

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 22, 2019 6:10 PM  

Unknown wrote:Like the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well, if I cant be as good as native born Judeans , I'll settle for Jesus and loving America

American is not a synonym for ``I like it here, and you have to change it here,'' nor even for ``I like it here.''

There is always room for a few decent folks from elsewhere, as long as they act like well behaved guests.

Marry an American, and raise your children to be Americans, and don't ever allow them to think they're something else. Maybe some day your posterity will be a part of ours.

Blogger Gettimothy July 22, 2019 6:10 PM  

The Only McCain would bring a beat reporter hustle as an editor at Infogalactic. He is an amazing talent

Blogger Daniel July 22, 2019 6:11 PM  

The very first legal interracial adoption in Indiana, and one of the first in the country was made by none other than Jim Jones.

The Rainbow Coalition has had a body count sincr the very beginning.

Blogger The Lab Manager July 22, 2019 6:25 PM  

It's bad enough that most Americans are way too stupid to even appreciate the Bill of Rights. Add those from leftist poop holes who become citizens and that can only accelerate things to be worse. Maybe Frenchie can tell me how a 70 some thing IQ Somali can appreciate anything this country has achieved?

Blogger Argus Bacchus July 22, 2019 6:34 PM  

@45 tublecane

"and of course Hitler was a Wagnerite."

As were, and currently are, many Jewish conductors.


Blogger OneWingedShark July 22, 2019 6:42 PM  

johndoe03526 wrote:If a naturalized citizen is a traitor, absolutely send them back.
No, you have them hanged by the neck until dead, just like you do with Citizens, just like you do with those pretending to be citizens.

Blogger Joe Smith July 22, 2019 6:55 PM  

@binks webelf

I don't know why this comment made me laugh so hard, but it did. Good job.

Blogger Ken Younos July 22, 2019 7:17 PM  

//The blessings of liberty are not for them. They are for the Posterity of the original People of the united States.//

The original People of the United States were the People of the 13 colonies. The 13 colonies were English. Does this mean Americans of German descent, for example, are Not Americans?

Blogger Vlad Z. July 22, 2019 7:18 PM  

RE: David Brooks "non-observant" status.

This information was revealed in an interview that Brooks gave with a Hebrew language paper in Israel, in 2014.

“Brook’s connection to Israel was always strong,” the article reports. “He has visited Israel almost every year since 1991, and over the past months the connection has grown even stronger, after his oldest son, aged 23, decided to join the Israel Defense Forces as a “lone soldier” [Ed. Note: a soldier with no immediate family in Israel].

“‘It’s worrying,’” says Brooks, ‘But every Israeli parent understands this is what the circumstances require. Beyond that, I think children need to take risks after they leave university, and that they need to do something difficult, that involves going beyond their personal limits. Serving in the IDF embodies all of these elements. I couldn’t advise others to do it without acknowledging it’s true for my own family.’”

Not sure how long Brooks failed to inform readers of this fact while arguing for America to go fight wars in the Middle East - a few years at least I think.

Blogger tublecane July 22, 2019 7:21 PM  

@55- Yes. At the same time, I'm fairly certain no Wagner opera has been performed in Israel. And when they do play selections of his music, they make a show of excusing those who prefer not to listen or perform.

Probably Jewish conductors elsewhere get asked "how can you put on the music of a man with such views?" the same way we might ask eachother "how can you spend good money to see a movie produced by a pedophile?"

Blogger Balam July 22, 2019 7:33 PM  

Ken Younos wrote:The 13 colonies were English. Does this mean Americans of German descent, for example, are Not Americans?

Why do you care? Just jump to the end and make your statement instead of dancing and plodding towards it. You are fooling no one.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( all aboard the Askren hype train ) July 22, 2019 7:36 PM  

42. xevious2030 July 22, 2019 5:19 PM
Of Jews. Do not recall observing the "not a real Jew" card being played.


Rabbi B is, as i understand it, 100% genetically Jewish.

Israel will not permit him entry.

because he admits that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. ie - not a 'real' Jew ... Satanic Chabadists and Kabballah practitioners now, those are just fine.


40. Noah B. July 22, 2019 4:38 PM
She's going to go back and Somalia will pay for the plane ticket.



the last i had heard, we were only chartering helicopters.


44. tublecane July 22, 2019 5:30 PM
Sorta like how Buckley cut a deal (in his head, if not formally)


Buckley was a paid agent of the CIA. he did as he was told.

protip: the CIA is not on your side. and, given that FDR's admin was rotten with Communist infiltraitors, it never was.

Blogger VFM #7634 July 22, 2019 7:39 PM  

I don't understand why more people don't bang on the fact that immigrants vote something like 95% Democrat, and that we should stop immigration on that basis alone.

Blogger Hammerli 280 July 22, 2019 7:47 PM  

It will be interesting to see how this plays out after Trump. The Buckleyites had themselves a lucrative gate-keeping game going - until they screwed it up by backing one loser and one losing policy too many.

The real fight will be to establish a new Conservatism, with an internally consistent ideology that relies on more than opposition to the Left. You have to stand FOR something if you want to win.

Blogger Sargent.matrim July 22, 2019 7:49 PM  

I want to the US to send her back and I'm not even American.

Blogger Argus Bacchus July 22, 2019 8:00 PM  

@60

Yep. It appears only extracts of Tristan und Isolde have been performed there.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Wagner_controversies#Wagner.27s_music_in_Israel

Hilariously, you might have to go to Bayreuth, of all places, to see a Jew conduct Wagner.

Blogger Garuna July 22, 2019 8:04 PM  

All this (((gatekeeping))) shit is so passe. These smallhats should be grateful Trump is pro-Jew. Because after Trump, American nationalism will eventually evolve into an explicitly anti-Jew movement.

Blogger Rough Carrigan July 22, 2019 8:13 PM  

#62. Buckley was also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, which is like standing athwart History and shouting "No, even further in this direction."

Blogger VFM #7634 July 22, 2019 9:01 PM  

Because after Trump, American nationalism will eventually evolve into an explicitly anti-Jew movement.

Hal Lindsey-type evangelical dispensationalism had its heyday during the '90s and '00s. I expect the religiously pro-Israel stance to pass with the Boomers.

Blogger Ken Younos July 22, 2019 9:57 PM  

@61: //Why do you care?//

Because I'm an American, and being an American who loves his country, I think questions raised about Vox Day's statement are important. This is not something a narcissist like you would understand.

Blogger Jack Amok July 22, 2019 10:14 PM  

The original People of the United States were the People of the 13 colonies. The 13 colonies were English. Does this mean Americans of German descent, for example, are Not Americans?

You're pretty clueless about the history of the Colonies. Go troll elsewhere.

Blogger Jack Amok July 22, 2019 10:22 PM  

American is not a synonym for ``I like it here, and you have to change it here,'' nor even for ``I like it here.''

Anyone from some other country who looks at America and thinks "hey, I'd like to live in a country like that" well, all the documentation is available on-line for free. No franchise fee or IP license required. Download the Declaration of Independence, cut and paste grievances against your own overbearing government, put your own country's name after "We the People" in your copy of the Constitution, and get on with it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 22, 2019 11:20 PM  

Unknown wrote:I am an AMERICAN , yet an immigrant, and nothing else. As American as you.
This is a lie. A big fat, honking lie. You're not an American. You're a citizen of the Empire, and that is a very very radically different thing. And claiming it is just asking for trouble when TSHTF. I'm not as American as many here, and my family has been here for 6 generations.

Blogger Quilp July 23, 2019 12:01 AM  

@41- thank you.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 2:39 AM  

@71: Traditionally, when we tell the story of “Colonial America,” we are talking about the English colonies along the Eastern seaboard. That story is incomplete–by the time Englishmen had begun to establish colonies in earnest, there were plenty of French, Spanish, Dutch and even Russian colonial outposts on the American continent–but the story of those 13 colonies (New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia) is an important one. It was those colonies that came together to form the United States. https://www.history.com/topics/colonial-america/thirteen-colonies

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 2:42 AM  

@71: It's not a mere coincidence that the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights were all written in English only. And the 13 colonies went to war for INDEPENDENCE, they went to war against Britain. Those 13 colonies were under British rule, because they were ENGLISH colonies.

You're pretty clueless about the history of the Colonies. Go troll elsewhere.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( all aboard the Askren hype train ) July 23, 2019 3:00 AM  

76. Ken Younos July 23, 2019 2:42 AM
You're pretty clueless about the history of the Colonies. Go troll elsewhere.



hey Ken, can you tell me what the German population of Pennsylvania was prior to 1776?

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 3:06 AM  

@77: That is irrelevant. The 13 colonies which became the 13 States of the United States were English. Can you tell us what Benjamin Franklin said about Germans and whether they should be allowed to become American citizens?

Blogger bodenlose Schweinerei July 23, 2019 3:30 AM  

@72 - Exactly. Imagine all the good these "America is an Idea" dopes could do if they just stayed where they were and did "being an American".

Blogger Jack Amok July 23, 2019 3:54 AM  

Ken Younos. Sounds like the name of an even wimpier Sith than Kylo Ren.

So, Darth Gamma, did you have a point about Germans in the 13 colonies, or is your trolling just that pathetic?

I'm going with pathetic, BTW.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 3:58 AM  

@80: If you had sufficient level of IQ, I wouldn't need to explain my point to you, and you wouldn't be asking. Anyone who has high enough IQ - and it doesn't take that much - can figure it out for themselves pretty easily.

Blogger Jack Amok July 23, 2019 9:22 AM  

Flounce off then dumbass.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 10:25 AM  

So, I was wondering what sort of name Younos is. I guessed Greek. Turns out it's Afghan. Thank God an Afghan is here to lecture us all on history and the nature of being an American.

You have to go back

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 23, 2019 11:12 AM  

Ken Younos wrote:@80: If you had sufficient level of IQ, I wouldn't need to explain my point to you, and you wouldn't be asking. Anyone who has high enough IQ - and it doesn't take that much - can figure it out for themselves pretty easily.

Stupid is as stupid does, and you surely do stupid.

You obviously know nothing about America or Americans. Here's a question on a culture you might know something about: if an Afghan divorces his wife, is she still his sister? And what if she was a goat and not a sister in the first place?

Blogger PJW Gent July 23, 2019 11:37 AM  

Crew wrote:They have been openly proposing the destruction of White People for a long time:

Harvard professor argues for 'abolishing' white race

Isn't advocating genocide a crime? I know it is generally called a crime against humanity. Seems like we have a lot of genocidal people on the left. What makes them any different then what they claim Hitler to have been? Oh, forgot. That is a logical deduction and logic has no place in their emotionally driven living.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 2:11 PM  

@83: Really? I have to go back? Based on what? I have never been in Afghanistan. And in fact, I'm not even full Afghani (ethnically). I am an American. I was raised here, I am assimilated. And you obviously need someone to give you lessons on American history. If you don't know that the first Americans were all English, and that the 13 States which made up the USA at the beginning came from the 13 English colonies under British rule (which made the war for independence necessary) - you need to go back to grade school.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 3:10 PM  

Ken Younos wrote:Really? I have to go back? Based on what? I have never been in Afghanistan. And in fact, I'm not even full Afghani (ethnically). I am an American. I was raised here, I am assimilated. And you obviously need someone to give you lessons on American history.
Yeah, you immigrant clowns are always way more American than actual Americans. You have almost nothing in common with us, except the accident of the location of your birth. You're not assimilated at all. Assimilated Americans aren't threatened by the idea of deporting foreigners.

You have to go back.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 3:14 PM  

@87: //You're not assimilated at all. Assimilated Americans aren't threatened by the idea of deporting foreigners.//

You don't know me from Adam, you have no idea how assimilated I am or not. The ignorance is strong with this one. I guarantee I'm more American, and in some respects more right wing, than you.

I also bet you're of German or of Irish descent. Maybe you have to go back.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 3:29 PM  

Ken Younos wrote:You don't know me from Adam, you have no idea how assimilated I am or not. The ignorance is strong with this one. I guarantee I'm more American, and in some respects more right wing, than you.
I also bet you're of German or of Irish descent. Maybe you have to go back.

Exactly as predicted. More American than me. More a member of my ethnicity than a person born into an ethnic line clearly traceable back a millennium. More American than a fellow whose ancestry has served in every war America was involved in for over 200 years. More American than a descendant of congressmen and judges. Yep, you're more American than I am all right.

Because America isn't a real nation. Nation is a confusing word. We should stop using it. Other nations have no problem with the word nation America is different. Since America is not a people who share a common history, language, culture, and descent, but instead an idea of equality and welcoming everybody, or at least your parents, the word nation here can only refer to the state which gave you your membership in the exclusive club.

Your pathetic special pleading is both wearing and ultimately dishonest. You're not an American. You will never be an American.

You have to go back.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 3:47 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:So, Darth Gamma, did you have a point about Germans in the 13 colonies, or is your trolling just that pathetic?


His point is that a 2nd generation descendant of Central Asians is just as American as the German co-ethnics of Anglo-Saxons who have been here for 500 years. It's all the same, you see. Foreign is foreign, and he's not more foreign than a descendant of Irishmen who arrived 170 years ago. Because Central Asians are just as closely related to Britons as the Irish.
In other words, he thinks this is a smart or at least clever argument.

TL;dr, he's really really stupid.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 4:07 PM  

@89: //More American than me.//

You didn't even know some basics of American history, and you obviously don't have any regard for the US Constitution. So yes, more American than you. You are not your ancestors, their merits do not give you rights except those in your own imagination.

//Because America isn't a real nation.//

It hasn't been a real nation since the days of the Founding Fathers. Almost immediately upon our Independence, the USA was becoming a "nation" of immigrants. It was no longer that nation spoken of by John Jay which was a nation due to common language, religion, culture and descent. Ben Franklin and Alexander Hamilton address these issues. And then after the Civil War, there was Amendment XV which potentially recognized the citizenship not only of blacks but of persons of any race or color. Was the USA still a "nation" at that point? Or had it evolved into something more complex? In any case it was still a political order, i.e., a republic.

//You're not an American. //

If you have no regard for the Constitution, you're only an American on paper. And stupid people don't contribute positively to the republic. You have to go back.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 4:10 PM  

@90: You have not been here for 500 years. You are not your ancestors. What makes you Americn is now much you love your country and how much you believe in its Constitution. The fact that you didn't know basics about American history, and you evidently don't give two damns about the Constitution, makes you less American than your ancestors - as well as less American than 2nd generation Asians who have assimilated, who love the USA and who uphold the Constitution.

Blogger The Cooler July 23, 2019 4:17 PM  

In a very real way, you are a man without a nation, Younos. You have every right to be disturbed by this. You have every right to be angry about this. Indeed, you should be upset with quite nearly everyone about this... except actual Americans. For all intents and purposes, none of us wanted your parents here in the first place.

It is nothing personal, but your identity crisis is not our problem. You do, in fact, have to go back and should seek to do so before The Wrong Guy takes your refusal to do so personally.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 4:30 PM  

Ken Younos wrote:You didn't even know some basics of American history, and you obviously don't have any regard for the US Constitution. So yes, more American than you. You are not your ancestors, their merits do not give you rights except those in your own imagination.
So, your idea is that it is knowledge of history is what makes someone an American. First I would dispute that you know more than I do, but even if you did, it dos not follow. It's entirely possible for say a Japanese scholar to know more of American history than any American. Does that make him American. Even if he doesn't want to be?
This is a stupid assertion.
Ken Younos wrote:It hasn't been a real nation since the days of the Founding Fathers. Almost immediately upon our Independence, the USA was becoming a "nation" of immigrants.
Do I call them or what? It's like there's a pattern to the special pleading that's discernible from orbit.
Fuck you. My nation is fine. You're the one without a nation, because your parents betrayed you and their own people and dumped you here where you don't belong.

Ken Younos wrote:And then after the Civil War, there was Amendment XV which potentially recognized the citizenship not only of blacks but of persons of any race or color. Was the USA still a "nation" at that point? Or had it evolved into something more complex? In any case it was still a political order, i.e., a republic.
You keep conflating American and the USA. They are not at all the same thing. Of course theusA was not a nation at that point. It had become an Empire, in Republican drag. That has nothing whatever to do with the American people, of which you are not a member.

Ken Younos wrote:If you have no regard for the Constitution, you're only an American on paper. And stupid people don't contribute positively to the republic. You have to go back.
The Constitution is almost tangential to America. Americans worship Jesus Christ, crucified and risen, not the Constitution. Are you a Christian? At best, the Constitution was an expression of the culture of the American people at a particular time. But that culture has changed, as has the Constitution.
I am American in a way you can never be, in a way that your descendants can never be, until your contribution to their descent is at best a rounding error. You will never be American.
Ken Younos wrote:You have not been here for 500 years. You are not your ancestors. What makes you Americn is now much you love your country and how much you believe in its Constitution.
This is a lie.
This is a lie.
This is a lie.
Stop lying.
Ken Younos wrote:The fact that you didn't know basics about American history, and you evidently don't give two damns about the Constitution, makes you less American than your ancestors - as well as less American than 2nd generation Asians who have assimilated, who love the USA and who uphold the Constitution.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

American is an ethnicity.
You are not an American. You will never ever be an American. The fact that you can say something this monumentally false, stupid and self-serving is just breathtaking. Do you identify as a woman as well? As Napoleon? Queen Victoria? Do you identify as a Dragon?

It's exactly the same thing.

It is literally insane.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 4:52 PM  

@94: //So, your idea is that it is knowledge of history is what makes someone an American.//

My point is that if you don't know the history of your own country, that's an indication that you don't love or appreciate your country. You haven't taken the time to learn its history, and we're talking about basic stuff. If you don't love your country, you're less American than someone who does. In fact, you shouldn't even be here. You should pack your shit and get out - which the same thing I say to lefties and Muslims. Get out of my country.

//My nation is fine. You're the one without a nation//

You don't have a nation anymore than I do.

//You keep conflating American and the USA. They are not at all the same thing. That has nothing whatever to do with the American people, of which you are not a member.//

Wrong. There is no "American people" apart from the republic. It's political independence from Britain, the new political order created by the Founding Fathers, which made the American people. The history of the American people is the history of the republic.

//The Constitution is almost tangential to America//

You are not an American at heart. You're no better than a leftist. Get out of my country.

//This is a lie.
This is a lie.
This is a lie.//

Repeating, "This is a lie" does not make it a lie. A person with a child's level of intellectual development might think so, however.

//American is an ethnicity.//

Tell us on what you base this assertion. We'll wait.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 4:58 PM  

You're getting tiresome. I'm sure that repeatedly asserting that you now own what is our makes you feel better. The problem is that you are lying. And you obviously know it at some level. You could not engage in this level of dishonesty without knowing it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 5:02 PM  

Ken Younos wrote:Tell us on what you base this assertion. We'll wait.
Tell us first, on what basis you claim that
1) there is no such nation as America
2) you are more American than members of the American nation
3) The USA is the same thing as the American ethnicity
4) the be-all and end-all of the American people is the Constitution.
Clearly these assertions are all contradictory, but I have to justify the definition of commonly used words to you? Get a fucking dictionary. Then shove it up your ass, you pathetic worm.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 23, 2019 5:21 PM  

What makes you Americn is now much you love your country and how much you believe in its Constitution.

I'm glad I don't love Afghanistan, because that would make me Afghani, and I would have to marry four of my sister's goats.

Chinese is a race. Pashtun is a race. Jap is a race. American is a race. You are born in some race, and no amount of studying history, no citizenship paper, no "love of country," will make you part of another race.

If you weren't a liar, you might be accepted here as an outsider, but you've blown that possibility.

Blogger xevious2030 July 23, 2019 5:54 PM  

I’ll share a piece of wisdom shared to me by SirHamster, specifically about Ken Younos. Goes against my nature to thrash a liar, but it was sage in this case. Something to consider.

“@xevious2030

After someone demonstrates they're a dummy and a shameless liar, it's pointless to treat any of their words as meaningful.

Those aren't arguments, those are grunting noises from someone who rejected truth.

Don't put lipstick on a pig and make out with it. That's just gross.”

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-illogic-of-atheism.html?commentPage=2#c7315686262349683990

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 6:38 PM  

@Cowherd,
There is no such nation as America, and that's why he's so proud be one.

It's like an Atheist who's angry at God for not existing.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 23, 2019 7:56 PM  

Ken Younos wrote:You don't know me from Adam, you have no idea how assimilated I am or not.

To the contrary, your foolishness here has made it very clear that you are unassimilated, and unassimilable.

Blogger tublecane July 23, 2019 7:57 PM  

@85- "Genocide" is a slimy term. I think technically they define it as the persecution of minority groups. While whites are a minority globally, if they're killed in their own countries where they're still a majority, well...open season.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 8:56 PM  

@97: //Tell us first, on what basis you claim that
1) there is no such nation as America
2) you are more American than members of the American nation
3) The USA is the same thing as the American ethnicity
4) the be-all and end-all of the American people is the Constitution.
Clearly these assertions are all contradictory, but I have to justify the definition of commonly used words to you? Get a fucking dictionary. Then shove it up your ass, you pathetic worm.//

Your IQ is obviously on the low end of mediocre. It hurts to read your responses. If I were Vox Day I'd be embarrassed to have someone with an intellect as weak as yours to be commenting on my blog.

1) I've already explained this, and anyone with at least average IQ would have understood it the first time. But let's try this again: America started out as an offshoot of the English nation in the mother country of Britain - but very soon after independence the demographics changed due to immigration from non-English countries. If "nation" is defined as having in common the same language, culture, ancestry and religion - then at that point America was no longer a nation.

2) If America is not a nation, then it must be a political order. In fact the Founding Fathers themselves came to identify as Americans based on political, not ethnic, bases. This was why they went to war against Britain twice without one word about how terrible it was that they were going to war against their own "people" or "nation", not one word about it being a "civil war". By making the American identity political rather than ethnic, the Founding Fathers laid the foundation of civic nationalism. You don't like the word "nationalism" being used that way, but we'll use it for now for the sake of convenience. An American is someone who is a part of the US body politic. This makes me an American. And since I love my country more than you do, this makes me more American than you. In fact you shouldn't even be here since you don't give a damn about the republic. FTR, if it weren't for the republic, your ancestors wouldn't even have come here or have been able to make a life for themselves here in the first place.

3) God you're fucking stupid. I've already shown you that there is no such thing as an American nation/ethnicity. America was English only at the beginning, and very soon after independence it began evolving into a much more complex polity. When immigrants started arriving and becoming citizens, they were just as American as those with English roots. What was then the "American" ethnicity? Things had moved past that, the USA was now a multi-ethnic political order.

4) The Constitution reflects the general will of we the people, in writing. It IS the idea of America. It IS the political order. It is membership in and allegiance to the political order which makes us Americans. Too abstract for you? Probably, since your intellectual abilities are not impressive.

Now get the fuck out of my country, you narcissistic little quasi-treasonous parasite.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 8:59 PM  

@98: //I'm glad I don't love Afghanistan, because that would make me Afghani//

//Chinese is a race. Pashtun is a race. Jap is a race. American is a race.//

If I were Vox Day I'd be embarrassed to have people this intellectually challenged commenting on my blog. "American is a race" LOL. Most Americans are a mishmash of various European heritage, sometimes with Indian, black or even Asian thrown in. And furthermore, there are black Americans, too. In what way are Americans a fucking "race"? LMAO.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 9:02 PM  

@100: //There is no such nation as America, and that's why he's so proud be one.//

God my head hurts just interacting with people with such low IQ. Yes, there is no such nation as America. America is not a nation, it is a political order, very specifically, it is a republic. I am proud to be a part of the republic.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 9:03 PM  

@101: //To the contrary, your foolishness here has made it very clear that you are unassimilated, and unassimilable.//

Get out of my country.

Blogger Jack Amok July 23, 2019 9:06 PM  

Thank God an Afghan is here to lecture us all on history and the nature of being an American.

Snidely, an Afghan is a rug. Or a type of dog. Darth Gamma Younos here is an Afghani.

I'd rather have the dog. Or the rug.

Blogger Ken Younos July 23, 2019 9:20 PM  

@98: FTR, "Afghanistan" is the name of a State. Afghanis are not a single ethnic group, Afghanistan is multi-ethnic. And, I am only part "Afghani" - by blood. Culturally I am an American. By citizenship I am an American. My politics are American. My allegiance is to America. Afghanistan means nothing to me. Never been there, don't even speak any of its languages.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 9:50 PM  

DANCE, MONKEY! DANCE!

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 9:51 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 23, 2019 9:52 PM  

Ken Younos wrote:FTR, "Afghanistan" is the name of a State. Afghanis are not a single ethnic group, Afghanistan is multi-ethnic. And, I am only part "Afghani" - by blood. Culturally I am an American.
So you DO understand the difference between an ethnicity and a state. Your feigned incomprehension above is just a very, very stupid rhetorical ploy. Gotcha Honkler.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd July 23, 2019 9:52 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:

Snidely, an Afghan is a rug. Or a type of dog. Darth Gamma Younos here is an Afghani.

I'd rather have the dog. Or the rug.


Well, he lies like a rug, so you get both. He's a nasty little bitch, so you get all three.

Blogger The Cooler July 23, 2019 10:21 PM  

I don't know if he's trying to intentionally deceive anyone but this dood most definitely ate the civic nationalism mushrooms.

Blogger SirHamster July 24, 2019 1:19 AM  

Ken Younos wrote:My allegiance is to America.
Denying the existence of the nation of America doesn't qualify as allegiance, dummy.

Blogger Jack Amok July 24, 2019 3:19 AM  

By citizenship I am an American. My politics are American. My allegiance is to America.

Okay Darth, what's the American answer to the chaos on the Mexican border? What do we do with migrant caravans claiming asylum?

What about if they have family already in the US?

Suppose ICE finds a family of Guatemalans, the parents entered the country illegally, but have been here ten years and now have three children born in the US. What do we do with that family?

Blogger Gettimothy July 24, 2019 7:50 AM  

wall of text confirmed.

I like how these foreigners insist on defining what American is.

Now go do China.

Blogger xevious2030 July 24, 2019 10:37 AM  

Oh well, pucker up smoochims. Where do you want to cherry pick as to when the 1828 definition of American ceased to fit the norm/agregate of the population? I’ve provided some cherries below, and some definition. A bit long, and skippable if you just want to hazard a guess.

Afghan can not fit the definition of American. German can. It can be possible to become part of a nation, after a multitude of generations when the non-nation portion becomes diluted enough and the behavioral characteristics join the norm in more than simply nurture.

There is a reason “American” was defined as descendants of Europeans, and not English, British, French, or a resulting homogeneity of previous mixture.

1607, first successful colony. 1682, second to last colony. 1732, last colony. 1776, declaration of independence. 1787, Constitution signed. 1828, Webster’s dictionary. 1861, Civil War. 55 years from last colony founded to Constitution. 96 years from last colony to dictionary. Average time from birth to birth of my ancestors born in any of the 13 colonies, from 1683 to 1791, 33.5 years (26 to 49, 1683 to 1791). Around 2 generations born in the colonies from the last establishment until the Constitution, and 3 to the dictionary, by the anecdotal calculation. 180 years since the first colony until the Constitution, 5.4 generations. 41 years from Constitution to dictionary, 1.2 generations. 74 years from Constitution to Civil War, 2.2 generations. 254 years from first colony to Civil War, 7.6 generations. 412 years from first colony to now, 12.3 generations.

Even if lowering it down to 20 year generations, that is 9 generations from the first colony to the Constitution, and 3.7 generations from the Constitution to the Civil War. 20.6 generations from first colony to now.

=======
=======

“American: A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans; but now applied to the descendants of Europeans born in America.”

“Clan: A race; a family; a tribe. Hence, an association of persons under a chieftain.”

“Tribe:
1. A family, race or series of generations, descending from the same progenitor and kept distinct, as in the case of the twelve tribes of Israel, descended from the twelve sons of Jacob.

2. A division, class or distinct portion of people, from whatever cause that distinction may have originated. The city of Athens was divided into ten tribes. Rome was originally divided into three tribes; afterward the people were distributed into thirty tribes, and afterwards into thirty five.”

“Nation:
1. A body of people inhabiting the same country, or united under the same sovereign or government; as the English nation; the French nation It often happens that many nations are subject to one government; in which case, the word nation usually denotes a body of people speaking the same language, or a body that has formerly been under a distinct government, but has been conquered, or incorporated with a larger nation […]”

“Webster’s Dictionary 1828”
http://webstersdictionary1828.com/

Blogger xevious2030 July 24, 2019 11:11 AM  

Ok, I mixed terms. Should have said “American” instead of “nation.”
“to become part of a nation, after a multitude of generations when the non-nation portion”

Should have written:
“to become American, after a multitude of generations when the non-American portion”

Blogger Ken Younos July 24, 2019 8:56 PM  

@115: //Okay Darth, what's the American answer to the chaos on the Mexican border? What do we do with migrant caravans claiming asylum?//

I don't have a problem with legitimate asylum seekers being let into the country, but not economic migrants. As for those crossing the border illegally, every last one of them should be forcibly removed from US soil. Amendment XIV section 1 should be repealed and a new Amendment should be added to the Constitution, which denies citizenship to anchor babies. Then deport the entire family. As for the border itself, seal it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash July 24, 2019 9:50 PM  

Ken Younos wrote:I don't have a problem with legitimate asylum seekers being let into the country, but not economic migrants.
Like your parents?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts