ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2018 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Philosophy as tactical manual

A book recommendation from ex-Google whistleblower Zach Vorhies:
ZV: I actually want to recommend a book called SJWS ALWAYS LIE by Vox Day. That's the only book that I would recommend that someone would read.

AJ: We do sell it in our store. That's one of the few books I've read the last year, I've been so busy. Yeah, they always lie!

ZV: They always lie, and the thing is is that people that aren't familiar with the tactics, you know, because this is weaponized. They don't understand what's going on and so they're likely to make a bunch of mistakes they think that they just capitulate and like apologize then it's just gonna go away.

AJ: Oh no! A few years ago I'm like well I'm not really saying that about Sandy Hook but if you say I'm hurting you and sending people to your house, I never did that but I apologize, that's when they just full-metal attacked!

ZV: Yeah they double down and the thing is is that they're gonna parade your apology around and say well, you know, he admits to this and that, he's like X, Y, or Z bad person and then they're gonna use that and they're gonna parade it around. And this is not something that people understand intuitively and so the thing is, get this book, SJWS ALWAYS LIE by Vox Day and read it. It's a fascinating read and it goes by really quickly, and it's kind of a funny title but

AJ: The point is stop capitulating, stop kissing their ass.

ZV: Yes, exactly. Exactly.... So I followed this book, basically, as a tactical operation manual on how I was going to leak this information.
That is arguably the best review SJWAL has received yet. I'll be talking with Zach on Alex's show today at 2 PM EST.

Labels: , ,

76 Comments:

Blogger xevious2030 August 22, 2019 10:04 AM  

Awesome. Had just got done listening to that. Good stuff.

Blogger Jeroth August 22, 2019 10:06 AM  

Very nice.

Blogger Scuzzaman August 22, 2019 10:07 AM  

Great. Nothing like real world experience to convince those people who can be convinced.

Blogger Silent Draco August 22, 2019 10:08 AM  

Unintended consequences, but quite an outcome.

One to add:

I gave copies of SJWAL and SJWADD to a good friend, who was a school board and intermediate unit member. He applied the lessons with a few allies, and eliminated about a third of their ongoing problems or problem people. Life got a lot easier for the second half of his term, in a well converged school district.

Blogger The Cooler August 22, 2019 10:10 AM  

The fire rises? Ah, but it does.

Blogger PJW Gent August 22, 2019 10:21 AM  

Only slightly off topic, the Babylon Bee goes after Snopes with the following headline: Concerning Survey Finds Too Many People Believe Snopes Is A Legitimate Fact-Checking Website (https://babylonbee.com/news/concerning-survey-finds-too-many-people-think-snopes-is-a-real-fact-checking-website)

Blogger Gregory the Great August 22, 2019 10:29 AM  

@3 Silent Draco
Why do you say the consequences were unintended?

Blogger David Ray Milton August 22, 2019 10:35 AM  

That’s fantastic! What a great public endorsement.

And you said on the Darkstream the other night night that you’re not a leader. You’re the right’s Saul Alinsky. Hope the interview goes well!

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 22, 2019 10:38 AM  

VOX ALINSKY GRAMSCI

Blogger Critias August 22, 2019 10:42 AM  

Good interview, if people have time they should give it a watch.
Can't wait to see you on with him tomorrow, Vox.

@5 The fire is unstoppable now.

Blogger Nation-Deprived August 22, 2019 10:44 AM  

I just finished the Double Down audiobook last week. Fantastic, insightful stuff.

Blogger Crew August 22, 2019 10:52 AM  

And some more useful stuff:

Why Google Poses a Serious Threat to Democracy, and How to End That Threat

Testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Blogger Bobo #117 August 22, 2019 10:59 AM  

Well done.

Blogger Mr. Roshi August 22, 2019 11:01 AM  

that's cool, recommending your book on the merits of its functionality, and seemingly, to me at least, out of no where.

Blogger Stilicho August 22, 2019 11:06 AM  

That's quite a testimonial

Blogger Tars Tarkas August 22, 2019 11:08 AM  

Well, hopefully this will light a fire under our dark lord's ass to finish corporate cancer!

Blogger Shimshon August 22, 2019 11:08 AM  

That's an incredible endorsement.

Soon Trump will be referring to Vox Day as The Other Vox Dei.

Blogger peacefulposter August 22, 2019 11:15 AM  

This story is yuge.

Not that the MSM cares. Good to see AJ and other folks like BB covering it.

Blogger VFM Bear August 22, 2019 11:15 AM  

O/T: But considering Vox's 2030 timeline, it appears that someone at the Pentagon agrees, at least in this Joint Special Operations University training video.

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/13/pentagon-video-warns-of-unavoidable-dystopian-future-for-worlds-biggest-cities/

Blogger Rake Johnson August 22, 2019 11:35 AM  

Alex Jones: I read that book! (Tries to recall contents.) They always lie!

Blogger Alexander August 22, 2019 11:39 AM  

Two legends chatting about a legendary book. No one is having more fun!

Blogger Richard Rahl August 22, 2019 11:41 AM  

EXCELLENT!!! Glad to see the manual used by someone who took on an SJW behemoth in Google. Congrats Vox.

Blogger wahr01 August 22, 2019 11:42 AM  

@19

With LNG being literally a waste product in the first world, among other energy sources becoming more plentiful, and the proliferation of the internet, there is zero functional reason for dense urban areas.

As grey-hairs die off, barring government intervention, the concept of an "office" should vanish and anyone not physically touching their work should be able to work from their own homes.

(again: barring government intervention)

The concept of commutes and daycare should vanish.

Blogger xevious2030 August 22, 2019 11:50 AM  

“that you’re not a leader”

George Washington was not either, not by intention or desire. The man who turned down being king, but was willing to be President for a while. How many people watching the Darkstream? How many people reading the blog? Buying the books? Bouncing the rubble? For Petes sake, the VFM. I mean, the VFM. You’re the closest thing we have, and you’re effective. You get shit done, results. If we are measured by those outside of us, that speaks. By the presenting of the SSH, the explanation of behavior we exhibit, you help us to be a better us. The desire to lead may not be there, but you are followed. The person who has not much of a care for video spends almost an hour every night, giving video. And we watch. We watch, we read, we change. This has become more than a place to just talk and kick around ideas. This has become the place of the filling of vacuums in the real world. For as long as you will. Four years, eight years, or more, as much as you can stand. A day, two days, if that is all there is.

Blogger lowercaseb August 22, 2019 11:54 AM  

The best thing is that because he followed it, he was able to get his message out...even with the police and the FBI being called on him to stop it.

Blogger Unknown August 22, 2019 12:02 PM  

Can anyone advise me how to get a screen name for comments on this blog? The only choice given in "Comment as..." is Google. But when I sign in with Google it just comes up with Unknown and I can't find any way to change it to something else.
== Not the Unknown who just got banned.

Blogger Dave August 22, 2019 12:25 PM  

New book blurb...

Blogger HouellebecqGurl August 22, 2019 12:33 PM  

I make it a habit to tweet or DM anyone who has found themselves in the left's crosshairs with the message-DO NOT speak to the media or anyone publicly until you've read these two books,get them right this minute! With a link to SJWAL &SJWADD.
If any of you still have access to social media,you should be tweeting/posting about this story with the links to both books and firmly suggesting that they and their teen kids read both. We might save a few folks from the public meat grinder pile on that this smart Googler avoided.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella August 22, 2019 12:39 PM  

Congratulations! Thank you for writing the manual that people can execute!

Blogger Warunicorn August 22, 2019 12:40 PM  

Unknown wrote:Can anyone advise me how to get a screen name for comments on this blog? The only choice given in "Comment as..." is Google. But when I sign in with Google it just comes up with Unknown and I can't find any way to change it to something else.

== Not the Unknown who just got banned.


I think if you go to myaccount.google.com > Personal Info link (on the left), you should be able to change the name used.

Blogger Dirk Manly August 22, 2019 12:57 PM  

login to a google mail account.

Blogger Unknown August 22, 2019 1:02 PM  

@30 and @31. Thanks for your help, but I am already signed into my google account and it does already have a name. It's just refusing to show up on this Comment section.

Blogger Stilicho August 22, 2019 1:02 PM  

"I think if you go to myaccount.google.com > Personal Info link (on the left), you should be able to change the name used."

Change it to "west coast invasion" just for fun

Blogger Tselina August 22, 2019 1:04 PM  

Nice

Blogger Dan in Georgia August 22, 2019 1:08 PM  

Should be interesting to see how many copies of SJWAL get sold as a result of this.

Blogger Zach Vorhies August 22, 2019 1:11 PM  

Hey Vox, (Google WhistleBlower here) the reason why NY Times is writing hit pieces on Gamergate is because Gamergate veterans are helping me drive this cultural movement into the mainstream.

For all of you involved in Gamergate, THANK YOU! We learned what worked and are applying the best tactics.

Blogger MidnightSun August 22, 2019 1:17 PM  

While the media was making a big stink out of the God Emperor calling himself the Chosen One, I inadvertently came across a ridiculous tweet and responded appropriately by telling the idiot tweetee to "Go jump in a lake!" to which the thought police proceeded to put me in time-out for a day due to "Provoking the suicide of another person."
What a bunch of wimps!

Blogger MidnightSun August 22, 2019 1:22 PM  

God Bless, Zach. Many here fight the battle everyday. And we say
Deus Vult!

Blogger JAG August 22, 2019 1:24 PM  

Zach Vorhies wrote:Hey Vox, (Google WhistleBlower here) the reason why NY Times is writing hit pieces on Gamergate is because Gamergate veterans are helping me drive this cultural movement into the mainstream.

For all of you involved in Gamergate, THANK YOU! We learned what worked and are applying the best tactics.


Thank you, sir! We need good fighters, and you are one of those.

Blogger VD August 22, 2019 1:35 PM  

the reason why NY Times is writing hit pieces on Gamergate is because Gamergate veterans are helping me drive this cultural movement into the mainstream.

The ride never ends.

Blogger Gregory the Great August 22, 2019 1:36 PM  

There were many who bought and read the book, and thete was a lot of applause for it. But there were few who put it to use as well as you did, Zak. God bless you!

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother August 22, 2019 1:57 PM  

Thanks, Zach. Keep fighting.

Blogger OneWingedShark August 22, 2019 2:13 PM  

Zach Vorhies wrote:Hey Vox, (Google WhistleBlower here) the reason why NY Times is writing hit pieces on Gamergate is because Gamergate veterans are helping me drive this cultural movement into the mainstream.

For all of you involved in Gamergate, THANK YOU! We learned what worked and are applying the best tactics.

Zach, thank you very much for blowing the whistle on Google.

Blogger Beardy Bear August 22, 2019 2:30 PM  

I started laughing during this interview.

SDL: "There is a reason they call me Dark Lord."

AJ: "Well I didn't know you had the nickname Dark Lord..."

Blogger Richard Rahl August 22, 2019 2:31 PM  

Zach Vorhies wrote:Hey Vox, (Google WhistleBlower here) the reason why NY Times is writing hit pieces on Gamergate is because Gamergate veterans are helping me drive this cultural movement into the mainstream.

For all of you involved in Gamergate, THANK YOU! We learned what worked and are applying the best tactics.


Legend in the house!!! Thanks for stopping by, Zach. Give em' Hell!!

Blogger RC August 22, 2019 2:33 PM  

Getting the word out to AJ's audience. Momentum is a wonderful thing.

Blogger pdwalker August 22, 2019 2:39 PM  

Vox,

that one endorsement has got to go a long way towards making you feel good for taking the effort to write the book.

Zach, that’s an amazing thing you did. far too many people don’t have the moral courage to stand up
for what it right.

Blogger ar10308 August 22, 2019 2:44 PM  

Vox, Zach,
This is fantastic.

Vox, can you ask Zach on the Darkstream some time? It would be a very compelling listen/watch.

Blogger Salt August 22, 2019 2:46 PM  

Coffee beans

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/08/14/project-veritas-docs-google-employees-use-coffee-beans-to-explain-diversity-hiring/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Blogger xevious2030 August 22, 2019 2:57 PM  

Reading the eyes during the nuclear thing. Awesome segments.

Blogger sammibandit August 22, 2019 2:58 PM  

@Unknown

Try going to https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g#welcome and logging in. This is the page you use to change up your commenter/blogger profile.

@Zach

God bless you and yours. May St. Michael the Archangel guard you against Satan and his host.

Blogger Gettimothy August 22, 2019 3:00 PM  

Thank you Zach!

Blogger Shimshon August 22, 2019 3:03 PM  

I got in at around 230pm. Even though it was winding down a bit, it was a great listen.

Blogger Leif Erikson August 22, 2019 3:11 PM  

We need to help this guy in a material way. He has no paycheck anymore. We need to help those who step up to take the hits to fight evil. Is there anything we can do besides buy a pair of biking gloves? Not a cyclist.

Blogger Lovekraft August 22, 2019 3:42 PM  

That's awesome, Vox. Give it enough time and the truth comes out. One gets life experience and applies it to the narrative.

Blogger Lovekraft August 22, 2019 3:50 PM  

Speaking of gamergate, site Human Events has this article by Ian Michael Chong on it: Find it curious that it follows the standard messaging of giving the alt-right a derogatory portrayal. Article also glosses over the role of Quinn and Sarkeesian. Is this Chong guy an SJW?

Quote by author at end of article: "I helped to weave the narrative. Now I’m here to set things straight." No you insect, we'll decide how the narrative progresses. Sit the f down.

https://humanevents.com/2019/08/21/the-real-history-of-gamergate/

Blogger PG August 22, 2019 4:09 PM  

At first glance this sounds too good to be true.

Blogger R Webfoot August 22, 2019 4:33 PM  

@56
Ian Miles Cheong was an antiGG SJW, who partially recanted. However, he is still SJW-furious against Vox, as I saw when he appeared on Ethan Van Sciver's show to attack Vox.

Blogger English Tom August 22, 2019 5:43 PM  

Great validation for a great book. Well done Vox and also Zach for your bravery.

Blogger PG August 22, 2019 5:56 PM  

@36. Zach Vorhies

Hi Zach, I just listened to you talking with Alex Jones.

You said, "As a psychologist, as one of my backgrounds"

You didn't elaborate further on this, so I am wondering What sort of Psychologist were/are you, and did you study in the behavioural department or the cognitive department?

Blogger PG August 22, 2019 6:01 PM  

Vox, can you please stop promoting the land down under to the Satanists and the Chinese. The no vacancy sign is out.

Blogger Iggyb August 22, 2019 6:09 PM  

I bought the book on the recommendation. About 1/2 thru and liking it... Didn't know anything about Vox Day and had only heard the terms Gamer Gate mentioned here and there... Back when I was still capable of reading fiction (before I made the mistake of studying it), I was a mystery fan....not so much into Science Fiction and Graphic Novels were after my time... So I probably wouldn't have stumbled across the book or this blog without that IW's mention....

Blogger Unknown August 22, 2019 6:11 PM  

@51 sammibandit. Thanks for your reply, but the page won't let me log in because I don't have a blog with Blogger. I don't want a blog - I just want to comment on one.
I think I'll carry on commenting as Unknown, but I'll include a signature at the end of the comment to distinguish me from other Unknowns.

-- Unknown WillBound

Blogger Leif Erikson August 22, 2019 6:29 PM  

@63 You don't have to make a blog to set your Commenter name. I followed sammibandit's link to set the name you see for me here, no blog creation required. In fact nothing there is required it seems except choosing what you want people to see as your name when you comment. And clicking save.

Blogger sammibandit August 22, 2019 6:45 PM  

@Willbound

You're welcome. There's at least one other regular who does not log in but signs his comments at the end like you just did.

Blogger Unknown August 22, 2019 7:05 PM  

There are several "unknown" commentators here, so I sign with -Unknownsailor- when I remember to.

Blogger SirHamster August 22, 2019 7:07 PM  

@63

If you scroll up to the top of the page, can you see Dashboard/Sign Out links at the upper right?

If you can, click Dashboard -> Setting -> User Profile [Edit].

There should be a field to change your Display Name. And it may involve initializing a Blogger account under your Google account.

Blogger Unknownsailor August 22, 2019 7:08 PM  

Just found the setting sammibandit alluded to, lets see if it worked...

Blogger tublecane August 22, 2019 7:15 PM  

@56- Human Events is one of those nominally conservative outfits that may have been useful long ago (it's like 80 years old) but still gets funded somehow even though no one's paying attention.

Ian Miles Cheong I know little about, though I remember seeing some of his tweets. My feeling was he suffered from a bit of What About Meeeeeeee-ism. Because to not be an SJW as a Malaysian (or whatever he is) is to be a Twinkie (yellow on the outside, white on the inside), but to be an SJW means getting in line behind the many, many freaks ahead of yellows.

Blogger Xiety August 22, 2019 7:31 PM  

Cheong is a grifter who would make Candace Owen blush.

Blogger Ska_Boss August 22, 2019 8:58 PM  

Ugh, I used to listen to AJ but he is just so obnoxious now he always has to chime in and have the last word and finish other peoples sentences. But it is a good way to reach people.

Major kudos to you Zach for speaking truth to power.

Blogger Doktor Jeep August 22, 2019 10:00 PM  

This endorsement of SJWAL pretty much makes for an official release of the hounds.

I predict the thing that will be most said about SJWAL is "if only I knew of this book sooner".

Blogger WillBound August 23, 2019 5:28 AM  

@63 SirHamster. It works! Thank you so much.

Truly a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Blogger Tars Tarkas August 23, 2019 7:22 AM  

tublecane wrote:Ian Miles Cheong I know little about,

He's an SJW grifter. I suggest you google Andy warski and Cheong. He's a pretty hard-core grifter at that. If he thought there was a buck to be made promoting pedos and satanism, he would be right there.

Blogger Off The Wall August 23, 2019 8:55 AM  

More OT since someone else started it :) - I read this blog on an iPad a lot of the time but for some reason neither Safari nor Brave allows me to comment. The box just doesn't appear. Any suggestions?

Blogger pdwalker August 23, 2019 8:59 AM  

@off the wall,

add ?m=1 to the end of the url and reload the page and you too may comment on your ipad.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts