ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2019 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

CivNats are not on America's side

Sarah Hoyt demonstrates why even those who appear to be more or less ideologically inclined to the Right are not genuinely on the side of America, Western civilization, or even the simple truth:

The good news is that we, as a society, have been wealthy enough for long enough to have raised a whole bunch of toddlers in adult bodies (most of which are the very white kiddies of antifa. Don’t let anyone tell you this is a race riot. This is a socialist riot. A series of them.)

Nothing, literally nothing, can stand in the way of the Paper American's desperate need to believe that she isn't Portuguese, she is a true, blue American, every bit as American as any Son or Daughter of the American Revolution. Because thanks to over a century of propaganda, most "conservatives" now believe that "America" isn't an actual nation, it's nothing more than an idea that anyone can claim.

Now, I grew up in Minnesota. I spent six years at, and graduated from, a Minneapolis school within walking distance of the epicenter of the riots at Hiawatha and Lake. I finished third in the 200m in the Region V (aka Minneapolis) championships behind a pair of sprinters from Minneapolis North, one of whom was a bona fide Disciple. I have very good friends who are living right smack dab in the middle of all this, fervently hoping that all the attacks on retail outlets and public institutions don't turn into home invasions.

And it most certainly is a race riot. 

The fact that Antifa is taking advantage of the situation and is attempting to fan the flames of the local race riot into a national one does not change the fact that none of the chaos and destruction would have taken place if George Floyd had been Asian or if Derek Chauvin had been Black.

Civic Nationalists always lie, but one of the differences between them and SJWs is that the Civic Nationalist's first victim is always himself. Or, in this case, herself. But regardless of her reasons, the fact is that Sarah Hoyt is a shameless liar.

Labels:

91 Comments:

Blogger Shane Bradman May 31, 2020 8:18 AM  

Anyone delusional enough to think a horde of negro americans has anything to do with a dead political ideology is too stupid to be using the internet.

Blogger Stilicho May 31, 2020 8:25 AM  

Sarah Hoyt does this, as you point out, because she wants so much to be an American that she has invested herself in the propsition nation lie. Astoundingly, she has completely missed her legitimate claim to being an American: she married an American, adopted his tribe and beliefs, and raised two sons as Americans. It isn't perfect from her standpoint as she will never be perfectly American under such a standard (as opposed to her false civnat standard), but it has the advantage of being legitimate and of qualifying her for an exception to the rule of "they have to go back" .

I also think part of her self-deception arises from her understandable disgust with American leftists who want only to disparage and destroy a legacy which Sarah herself esteems so much more even as an outsider.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 31, 2020 8:40 AM  

none of the chaos and destruction would have taken place if George Floyd had been Asian or if Derek Chauvin had been Black.

And that's the bottom line. Cops kill whites and no one riots. Blacks kill whites at a far higher rate than whites kill blacks, and no one even talks about it. OJ Simpson goes free after killing his white ex-wife and her "white" boyfriend, and whites shrug and say, "Well, what are you gonna do, sometimes the system doesn't work."

It's not as if Soros and the media and others haven't been *trying* to get whites to riot. Charlottesville was an especially blatant attempt, but they're constantly attacking and insulting whites in a way that would send blacks into a destructive rage. They'd love to have some real white supremacist riots that they could film and put down with extreme prejudice. It's just hasn't worked because whites think more than five minutes ahead and don't think tribally.

Blogger thechortling May 31, 2020 8:44 AM  

to your point, there won't be any riots about this black policeman blindside roundhousing this lady... knocked out cold on video

Blogger Cinco May 31, 2020 8:45 AM  

Right, it’s their 87 IQ, nationalist pride and strong sense of community that led them down the path to Marx and Lenin. Their greatest tell is that the retail stores always seem to get “protested” first.

Declare martial law, let some 6.5mm Creedmores do their job and it will end tomorrow.

Blogger Section 8A May 31, 2020 8:50 AM  

"A socialist riot". That is the worst take yet, and that's saying a lot.

Blogger James Dixon May 31, 2020 8:52 AM  

As I told my wife a couple of weeks ago:

"Sarah simply can't accept the fact that she is an outlier, and as such not representative of her group. While it's unwise (though often necessary) to judge the individual by the group, it's even more unwise to judge the group by the individual, or to assume that because an individual deviates from the group norm, there is no group norm."

Blogger Gilbert Ratchet May 31, 2020 9:04 AM  

Please pardon my ignorance - what does "bona fide Disciple" mean in this context?

Blogger Joeplanet May 31, 2020 9:07 AM  

I wouldn’t mind a few of the glass shards from CNN center, so I can show my grandkids when they ask, “What was CNN?”

Blogger Jose Miguel May 31, 2020 9:09 AM  

My family members of the previous generation are similar, civ nat to the bone.

Mexicans and Tejanos drove out the black population of Austin over five decades, and the local huwites decide to riot to virtue signal anyway. My money is on Texans sieging what used to be their own cities in the future, since Californians, New Yorkers and Mexicans aren't Texan. When that happens the third will eat the first two, then things will get interesting.

Blogger Mike Wallens May 31, 2020 9:09 AM  

She is not an American but she was good at disputing the doomer hysteria over the Wu Flu.

Blogger thechortling May 31, 2020 9:09 AM  

maybe some have been instructed in the Whitey Way? I'm not advocating this person... saw this posted here yesterday.

Angela Stanton King
@theangiestanton

"The Black community in MN is calling out white Antifa members for starting the riots and destroying their communities. I keep telling y’all these white liberals are not our friends. #Democrats #GeorgeFloyd #minneapolis "

Blogger Nihil Dicit May 31, 2020 9:12 AM  

if Derek Chauvin had been Black

Half the cops in the Freddie Gray case were black, and Baltimore still burned. All that is necessary is a black victim.

By the way something, all those cops walked on both state and federal charges, so in a total non-surprise, all the flames and looting and signalling of virtue amount to bupkis. Negative bupkis, in fact. And hey, the NBA will be re-starting soon, so distraction initiated, problem solved.

Blogger James Dixon May 31, 2020 9:15 AM  

> Declare martial law, let some 6.5mm Creedmores do their job and it will end tomorrow.

I agree, but as my wife notes, it would be another Kent State for the left. Whether that's worth it or not I can't say.

Blogger VFM Bear May 31, 2020 9:28 AM  

Yup, and not an author I care to read either.

She's part of the reason I've lost a lot of interest in Monster Hunter. Read her story in the Monster Hunter Files, didn't like it, or any of the stories written by the female authors there. I found all the usual female tropes jarringly set in the Monster Hunter universe, and generally crappy. MHI is gun porn, women don't do that kind of porn.

Hard pass on Hoyt's Monster Hunter Guardian as a result.

Blogger Hammerli 280 May 31, 2020 9:32 AM  

@2 Stilcho: I agree 100%. Although to a degree the "what about me?" question is a trick...to ask it is to answer it. And to NOT ask it is ALSO to answer it.

@7 James Dixon: Yes...but Sarah isn't from the usual Wave 6 immigration sources in Central America, didn't move here with an extended family in tow. She's a good representative of Background Level Immigration, which has a completely different dynamic. In particular, they can't clump together - which means they marry into the American nation and learn our ways quickly.

Blogger Hammerli 280 May 31, 2020 9:37 AM  

I've been forecasting trouble for the last three summers. This looks like it. The Floyd business is merely a pretext, it's gotten too widespread for that. It reeks of coordinated attacks that leveraged the Floyd death as an excuse.

Blogger Hammerli 280 May 31, 2020 9:48 AM  

Look on the up-side. Those masks are a major help to a rioter. The government is REQUIRING them to wear a disguise.

If they had any sense (they're Dems, so they don't), those masks would be banned ASAP, and damn the COVID.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 31, 2020 9:58 AM  

Half the cops in the Freddie Gray case were black, and Baltimore still burned. All that is necessary is a black victim.

As long as one of the cops was white, blacks would still see it as white-on-black. Any black cops involved are incidental.

A couple years ago when the Kaepernick thing was still big, a few NBA stars got up at the ESPYs and read off a list of recent supposed victims of police brutality. Noticeably absent, of course, were any black-on-white killings. But also absent was an innocent black man who had been killed by a black cop right in the same time period. He didn't even rate a mention. They only care when it's white-on-black.

Blogger Hammerli 280 May 31, 2020 9:59 AM  

You know, those riots would be an outstanding opportunity for the deployment of a nonlethal biological weapon. Something that gives a good three-day head cold...or the runs for two days.

Blogger Blastmaster May 31, 2020 10:06 AM  

The Disciples were/are a vibrant street gang in Minneapolis. Prince mentions them in one of his songs. North High was the "Black" school in the 80's. I ran cross country for Southwest High in 80-81. There were 2 blacks in the entire school. So glad that I moved away from Diversiapolis years ago. It has become a shithole.

Blogger RJ May 31, 2020 10:07 AM  

"what does "bona fide Disciple" mean in this context?"

Bona fide member of a black gang like the Crips and Bloods.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 31, 2020 10:13 AM  

"The fact that Antifa is taking advantage of the situation and is attempting to fan the flames of the local race riot into a national one does not change the fact that none of the chaos and destruction would have taken place if George Floyd had been Asian or if Derek Chauvin had been Black."

This is exactly what I was talking with my father about while running the other day. Each group has its own order it wants to impose. You wouldn't see this sort of thing from most Islamic communities, let alone Mexicans. Heaven and earth forbid you saw it from any sort of Asiatics or Europeans.

It really doesn't matter how heavily Antifa or others are involved in causing it, you wouldn't be able to get this sort of rioting if they were trying to play anyone else. As difficult as it is for most people to accept, someone routinely controlled by someone else is a slave in that way, and combatant slaves are damned even among slaves in that they are ready to expend their lives, though not even so nobly as to liberate themselves through death. Enemy thralls participating in operations are valid targets, not hostages.

The Afros will absolutely be exterminated and driven out of most of the former USA, right when the invocation of "racism" dies. They don't have the numbers in most of the USA to not be, and at that point the media wouldn't be able to care less about their fate. There will be standards and they will be enforced, and they will be too high for most Afros, and no one will care about the rest because they're not different enough anyway.

"Half the cops in the Freddie Gray case were black, and Baltimore still burned. All that is necessary is a black victim."

And just one European agent. If there hadn't been any, it wouldn't have been noticed.

Blogger pyrrhus May 31, 2020 10:19 AM  

"Mexicans and Tejanos drove out the black population of Austin over five decades, and the local huwites decide to riot to virtue signal anyway."

The hispanics are driving out the blacks from towns in California, such as Compton, with firebombs if necessary...Obama's DOJ filed suit, but didn't pursue it, because politics... but if whites ever develop a spine, blacks will be squeezed into the no mans land of the ghetto

Blogger jkmack May 31, 2020 10:22 AM  

All of this is merely a spark in a hydrocarbon rich atmosphere. The atmosphere is created by years of indoctrination in school and media. The media then pressurizes it over short time periods with this specific event.

This event would be tragic, and upsetting, perhaps, but nothing more, were it not for the decades of indoctrination that blacks were wronged and have been continuously oppressed throughout US history.
focusing on this one event and riot, is idiocy. For every vandalism happening across the country, is due to millions of vandalisms of human minds in public schools and academies. For every building that burns, there were millions of fake events burned into human minds by hollywood, broadcast networks, and ad agencies.

Fighting the rioters is tantamount to taking a mop to a flooded basement floor, instead of going to the leaking pipe, or shutting the appropriate valve, which in this case is academic curricula and false speech abusing its 1st amendment freedoms. Lawsuits or other methods must be used to bring pain to the feedback loop to these institutions and individuals which are creating this poisonous atmosphere.

When democrats can bring false attack after false attack with impunity, when they can steal from tax payers, subvert foreign policy for profit, collude with bureaucrats to damage political opponents and suffer zero consequences, you have zero chance of systemic improvement.

Blogger Doktor Jeep May 31, 2020 10:26 AM  

Notably the grasping of factors and grandeur demonstrated by paper only Americans in trying to declare exemplary Americanism has the same sound to it as gammas trying to self declare themselves as sigmas.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 31, 2020 10:30 AM  

"focusing on this one event and riot, is idiocy. For every vandalism happening across the country, is due to millions of vandalisms of human minds in public schools and academies."

No, they'd be doing this anyway, just with a different excuse.

Blogger Dole May 31, 2020 10:34 AM  

The lies are nauseating. When the reality hits the conservatives in the face, they still don't react.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan May 31, 2020 10:39 AM  

The Space X Dragon capsule docking with the ISS was a bit of awesomeness, even as Clown World burns.

Blogger Taqiyyotomist May 31, 2020 10:40 AM  

Are Soros and his son less of a threat than Quassem Solimani was? Why are they still breathing? I don't get it.

Blogger pyrrhus May 31, 2020 10:42 AM  

In heavily hispanic central Tucson, about 300 "protestors" smashed some windows downtown and were confront by a police line who fired pepper bullets to disperse them...despite the usual nonsense from politicians about "justice"... there was no looting...Tucsonians are heavily armed and the 5% black minority normally makes little noise, but some of the crowd were definitely antifa from the University of Arizona.

Blogger Boomer55 May 31, 2020 10:46 AM  

It's almost as if TGE knows this and is SHOWING rather than telling, per Q. Ethnic diversity is a liability at best, and a good "divide and conquer" strategy for the DCCC to pick off. The dems are literally using the word BATTLESTATIONS in their fundraising literature/letters!
It's so clear, when in places the most accommodating, like Sweden, outsiders largely want even MORE accommodations, rather than get along.
Separation looks inevitable. May the American blacks get something like the Bahamas around Florida somewhere in the South? Jamaica is a corrupt crime ridden island.

Blogger pyrrhus May 31, 2020 10:49 AM  

Yes, Sara is a classic civ-nat "conservative"...she went berserk when I pointed out the well established fact that 3d worlders have very low average IQs, with citations, and that low IQ is heavily correlated with low per capita income.....

Blogger maniacprovost May 31, 2020 11:12 AM  

Here's the crazy thing: There's nothing wrong with being Portuguese. I like the Portuguese. Granted they are not known for many "great" accomplishments outside of the age of exploration... Why is it in any way bad to be Portuguese rather than American?

Blogger Apathy Is Death May 31, 2020 11:21 AM  

Yes... but Sarah isn't from the usual Wave 6 immigration sources in Central America, didn't move here with an extended family in tow. She's a good representative of Background Level Immigration, which has a completely different dynamic. In particular, they can't clump together - which means they marry into the American nation and learn our ways quickly.

History suggests this concept doesn't exactly work out very well. Even the Irish and the Italians are European whites, making them suitable to the terms of the Naturalization Act of 1790, but they affected the nation in a significantly negative manner, effectively dividing American socio-political culture.

I think you will find it difficult, if not impossible, to emotionally convince people that they need to breed out their racial heritage, a heritage they are emotionally, philosophically, spiritually, and genetically bound to by blood, and cultural memory they evidently hold extremely dear to their hearts.

This is not to rule out exceptions of those with great Christian faith, but it should be remembered that even Christ made but ONE exception. Why should Americans make any more exceptions than that? They are not commanded to do so.

They will whine. They will cry. They will act out, and put on a marvelous display of genuinely affecting human emotion, and over time some group of weak men will bend their knee and allow for a minor exception... and then another... and then another... and here we are again, in 2020 America.

Adding to James's point, the individual like Sarah will ultimately bend to the will of her racial group's social force. She may speak about American values for appearances, and she may even genuinely believe them. But, her position is inevitably anti-American and anti-white in general regardless of how she feels about it. It's the moderate Islamist condition. Moderate now, extremist later, regardless of whether she has the stones to be on the front lines or not.

Blogger ScottC May 31, 2020 11:23 AM  

Why do civnats and cuckservatives have to find a black guy to condemn the behavior the blacks? When I logged into Twitter yesterday, every conservative account was retweeting that clip of Killer Mike saying "you hurtin' black people".

Blogger kurt9 May 31, 2020 11:35 AM  

The riots in Minneapolis are clearly race riots. There's no doubt about that. But the smaller riots we're having in Portland are simply opportunistic "socialist" riots.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 31, 2020 11:36 AM  

Stilicho wrote:Sarah Hoyt does this, ... because she wants so much to be an American ... Astoundingly, she has completely missed her legitimate claim to being an American: ...
She could never claim to be an American, but she earned the right to stay with her American family, but she is throwing it away to pimp Civic Nationalism, which cheapens the thing she values, makes it meaningless and worthless.

Classic midwit: smart enough to fool herself, not smart enough to see how foolish she is.

Blogger JohnofAustria May 31, 2020 11:41 AM  

It's actually about the "victim" imo. If George Floyd was a low class white felon, we'd have never heard of him and black people aren't as hell wouldn't riot.

Every time they riot, it's over a balc vic, no matter how justified.

Blogger Dos Voltz May 31, 2020 11:48 AM  

So let me see if I got this right - we're now allowed to congregate in public as long as we are rioting, looting, and throwing Molotov cocktails? But playing catch in the park with a kid is dangerous and cause for arrest?

Man, what a weird set of rules. It's almost like the inmates are running the asylum.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd May 31, 2020 11:52 AM  

pyrrhus wrote:Yes, Sara is a classic civ-nat "conservative"...she went berserk when I pointed out the well established fact that 3d worlders have very low average IQs, ...
What do conservatives conserve? Lies.

Blogger MATT May 31, 2020 12:04 PM  

I must say, after seeing how brutal the NYPD is being, I do feel a small amount of NYC pride.

It isn't enough of course, I would completely support Martial Law.

Blogger het1 May 31, 2020 12:10 PM  

For Russian readers (popular song)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIcKKa2bVvg

Blogger JohnofAustria May 31, 2020 12:17 PM  

But Boomer cons told me the rioters were Antifa, so the number of black people couldn't have made a difference!

Blogger JohnofAustria May 31, 2020 12:19 PM  

They lie to themselves. "Its that durn Antifa ruling up the good black folks!"

🙄🙄🙄

Blogger doctrev May 31, 2020 12:28 PM  

If having an African population and an unbelievably pozzed government was all it took to cause anarchic collapse, Toronto and Los Angeles would have burned clear to the ground by now. There's an element of organization and direction to the riots outside Minnesota, and just about everyone agrees there's a white element involved (the left blames white SUPREMACEE, hilariously, and the civnats blame Antifa).

Obviously white nationalists want to focus on the racial component, while civnats from Sarah Hoyt (zero power) to AG Barr (tons of power, and definitely at the President's prompting) are bringing the focus onto their ideological enemies. Shooting the rioters would be absolutely earned, but that's not how to stop further riots. You stop the riots by tracking the organizers and (((money))) down, then neutralizing them permanently.

Blogger z May 31, 2020 12:29 PM  

I have a throwback idea: Remember all of those steel grates that NYC store's had in the 1970s? They used to roll them down and lock them from the roof-to-the-street entrance. Perhaps some domestic company could produce them to spec for chain-stores (Target, Starbucks, etc) so that they fit. When the lock is "defeated" a mechanical engine at the top still has to be enacted with a code to lift up the metal grate. That would take time. Also, an ear-splitting alarm could be programmed to go off if the lock was engaged in anyway without entering the secret code.
Another Idea---we have sprinkler systems, right? Why not tear-gas systems? That store gets violated at night, the gas gets sprayed from afar with the touch of a button. Everybody in there gets hit.
Frankly automatic-machine-guns-when-you-break-a-motion-sensor wouldn't bother me. I seen footage of some Antifa-creep try to set fire to a boot-store in Nashville last night. Its not a chain, just Western wear. Its been there since forever. It made me sick. He bent down and tried to set a fire under some boxes on a hardwood floor. It didn't "take". What those blacks are going to do with those cowboys boots (sell em' on facebook?) eludes me. The looted em' anyway.

Blogger Desdichado May 31, 2020 12:59 PM  

She's right that it's about free stuff. But if she can't tell the difference between demands for blackgeld and socialism she's much more delusional than I ever thought she was.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia May 31, 2020 1:05 PM  

VD wrote

And it most certainly is a race riot.

The fact that Antifa is taking advantage of the situation and is attempting to fan the flames of the local race riot into a national one does not change the fact that none of the chaos and destruction would have taken place if George Floyd had been Asian or if Derek Chauvin had been Black.


Absolutely true.

Of course, we could take it one step further.

These riots wouldn't have metastasized as they have without to "organizational talents" of the higher IQ white Antifa folks. Our poor negroes need the guidance and higher executive functioning of the their betters to make this national.

Just watch the video. Lots of GenX and Millenial whites in the mix. They're there for the publicity. The brothers are there for the 4K Curved screen TVs and cash register drawers.

JohnofAustria wrote:But Boomer cons told me the rioters were Antifa, so the number of black people couldn't have made a difference!

You need to stop talking to stupid people, whatever their generation.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( the worst problem with being an inveterate smartass; no one knows when to take you seriously ) May 31, 2020 1:14 PM  

back when the Sad / Rabid Puppies thing was going on, i pointed out to Sarah that the Constitution itself declares that she has LESS rights than the children of Lee Harvey Oswald, that the Constitution declares that she is LESS than a Natural Born Citizen.

ooooooh, she lost her mind over that.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 31, 2020 1:17 PM  

"If having an African population and an unbelievably pozzed government was all it took to cause anarchic collapse, Toronto and Los Angeles would have burned clear to the ground by now."

And cities without black populations would see no burning at all even with your X factors, beyond that caused directly by the x factors themselves. What's your point? They're still running vulnerable dynamics, and black people are the reason they're vulnerable in this case.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine May 31, 2020 1:19 PM  

"These riots wouldn't have metastasized as they have without to "organizational talents" of the higher IQ white Antifa folks."

Right, because we've already learned to ignore all the other problems they cause even without Antifa, it takes Antifa to make us notice them again.

Blogger thethirdcoast May 31, 2020 1:46 PM  

Dos Voltz wrote:So let me see if I got this right - we're now allowed to congregate in public as long as we are rioting, looting, and throwing Molotov cocktails? But playing catch in the park with a kid is dangerous and cause for arrest?

Man, what a weird set of rules. It's almost like the inmates are running the asylum.


While painful, it does set up a great meme for the Right:

"If you can loot/riot in person, you can vote in person."

Blogger Jeroth May 31, 2020 2:08 PM  

Trump needs to get his campaign staff in order. What can possibly explain tweeting something this tone-deaf in the middle of a race riot? How stupid are these people? Are they actively campaigning for Biden now?

Joe Biden warned of "drug thugs" killing Americans on the street in 2008

Biden is the REAL racist! They are lucky Biden isn't coherent enough to capitalize on this.

Blogger VFM #7634 May 31, 2020 2:13 PM  

Mexicans and Tejanos drove out the black population of Austin over five decades, and the local huwites decide to riot to virtue signal anyway. My money is on Texans sieging what used to be their own cities in the future, since Californians, New Yorkers and Mexicans aren't Texan. When that happens the third will eat the first two, then things will get interesting.

I've noticed that the Mexican population is drifting rightwards, and I suspect the end of the Mexican immigration wave over ten years ago is having that effect. The Republican flip of CA-12 is an example -- just as New York's GOP is largely Italian-Irish, the California GOP might end up being a Mexican enterprise.

But how much remains to be seen -- there are still plenty of Slavs and Italians in the Midwest and Northeast who, even after a hundred years, still vote Democrat and therefore don't appear to think of themselves as members of the American nation. It would help explain why Minnesota is still a Democrat state -- it happens to have a lower percentage of its whites descended from British stock than just about any other state in the country.

Blogger Longshot May 31, 2020 2:52 PM  

"Why do civnats and cuckservatives have to find a black guy to condemn the behavior the blacks? When I logged into Twitter yesterday, every conservative account was retweeting that clip of Killer Mike saying "you hurtin' black people"

If you're going to quote a black guy, this one is much better
https://twitter.com/i/status/1266859410481131521

Blogger weka May 31, 2020 3:20 PM  

Of Islam. Farrakhan.

Blogger Hammerli 280 May 31, 2020 3:26 PM  

@35: "History suggests this concept doesn't exactly work out very well. Even the Irish and the Italians are European whites, making them suitable to the terms of the Naturalization Act of 1790, but they affected the nation in a significantly negative manner, effectively dividing American socio-political culture."

Ah, but the Irish came over in Wave 4b, the Italians in Wave 5. Both entered the country in large family groups, settled in ethnic clusters, outbred slowly.

Part of what's going on in the Democrat Party is the out-breeding of the descendants of Wave 5 immigrants. After the Civil War, the Dems rebuilt their party with a coalition of unreconstructed Southerners and Wave 4 (German and Irish) immigrants. They added Wave 5 (Southern Europeans, Eastern Europeans, and Jews) in the 1890-1925 timeframe - which gave the Democrat Party ascendency from 1930 to 1980.

But then the descendants of the unreconstructed Southerners and Wave 4 immigrants had bred out, become part of the general mass of Old Americans. The Dems started importing Wave 6 immigrants from Central America, and brought Blacks into their coalition (effectively, as immigrants).

Today, the children of Wave 5 are breeding out. Yes, you have Schumer and Pelosi...but they are OLD. I'd bet money both have grandchildren who won't discuss politics - because they voted for Trump.

What we're seeing is partly a fight for control of the Democrat Party.

Vox has argued for years that it takes about 100 years, about four generations, for an immigrant group to assimilate. History shows that he's on the right track - for a GROUP of immigrants. Individuals who have married into the main American nation are a different story.

Blogger Finding Logos May 31, 2020 3:33 PM  

Agreed. It's a race riot that others have taken advantage of.

In Minneapolis last night, the group split in half in a very organized fashion just after the curfew started, and some in this splinter group were black men wearing red and black (anarchist colors) carrying a large "Abolish Capitalism!" sign. The WCCO reporter, Jeff Wagner, following them thought they were from Chicago because of the Chicago Bulls clothing (also red and black) he saw and other Chicago-related things they were yelling.

Blogger weka May 31, 2020 3:48 PM  

Array the local mayor, Congressmuslim and all their supporters for trading. Find a hanging judge, and hang the lot seven days later.

In public.

Blogger Apathy Is Death May 31, 2020 3:58 PM  

@58: I haven't looked at American immigration patterns in that sort of terminology before. Is there any specific book or article that best elaborates on the points of immigration waves, labeled in the manner you just described (4b, 5, etc.)?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 31, 2020 4:20 PM  

maniacprovost wrote:Why is it in any way bad to be Portuguese rather than American?
Sarah has written extensively on how much she hated her small rural village life in Portugal. Mostly I think because she was at the bottom of the pecking order. In one she wrote about the horror of having a "watering trough", probably the terminus of an aqueduct, in the town square. It was inscribed as a gift of the Emperor Vespasian.
I would find that amazing. To her it is a symbol of everything she hates about Portugal, which seems to boil down to the fact that rural Portugal is conservative in a way that Americans have a hard time even conceiving.

Which I find pretty ironic.

Blogger Silly but True May 31, 2020 4:21 PM  

I could have a bit more empathy towards purported injustices were there ever actually an innocent black man ever killed just because he was black and not because of unfortunate excessive use of force in the investigation or stopping of crimes committed by black criminals.

I mean it’s the most goddamn amazing coincidence that all these black criminals keep getting killed during their commission of crimes.

Blacks don’t want equal justice. They want to normalize black criminality as being acceptable and think bullying their way to that end will do it.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( the worst problem with being an inveterate smartass; no one knows when to take you seriously ) May 31, 2020 4:38 PM  

62. Snidely Whiplash May 31, 2020 4:20 PM
Mostly I think because she was at the bottom of the pecking order.



which is part of the reason why she's so stridently civnat
...
i'm sure most people take her for some flavor of Mexican until she informs them that she's Portugese. after all, how often do you meet someone from Portugal in the US?

thus her blustering "I'm more American than thou" attitude is not simply blustering at the Huwites, it's to separate her from the field hands and fruit pickers.

Blogger Ransom Smith May 31, 2020 4:43 PM  

To her it is a symbol of everything she hates about Portugal,
There's nowhere to hide in a community that small. People know you for good and for ill, and some people are petrified that their character is totally known.
People like Sarah want to hide. They want to be part of the mass because it gives them protection their little town never will.

Blogger Avalanche May 31, 2020 4:53 PM  

@37 "smaller riots we're having in Portland are simply opportunistic "socialist" riots."

Too many people believed that black children being schooled with and living near to White children would be raised up to be able to live in civilization. Anyone wanna bet that the plan and desired/achieved end point was to damage White children to be like black children?

Blogger Madmarisp May 31, 2020 5:18 PM  

Are you considering God-Emperor a Boomer Con?

Blogger One Deplorable DT May 31, 2020 5:26 PM  

I watched a livestream where the black streamer was saying "white people are starting the fires" and "white people are destroying property", while literally recording black people breaking windows and trying to light a building on fire.

In another stream a black man was being interviewed and was ranting about the law and police discrimination and white subversion of black neighborhoods. Then the burning building behind him started to collapse and his drunk friend ran up to him screaming "yeah...we brought that bitch DOWN!" The black man being interviewed looked horrified since he just got done telling everyone how burning buildings are YT's fault.

It's not stupidity or ignorance. These people are liars who lie to themselves every single day. They've done it so much they can't stop themselves even when the evidence of their lies is right before their faces.

And the CivNats are no different. This can't be a race riot because that would mean race matters and we're not all equal nor equally American.

Blogger tublecane May 31, 2020 5:28 PM  

"This is a socialist riot"

Let's pretend for the sake of argument this is so, which it isn't.

Remember the times when non-idiots realized there might be a connection between race and foreign ideologies like socialism. I mean, some lone psychopaths arrive at communism as individuals, but don't let's pretend race or recent immigrant status has nothing to do with it.

If you came over from Germany in 1860 or Eastern Europe in 1900, we're you more or less likely than Heritage Americans to be a Red? Why am I asking?

About blacks, they aren't part of the nation and they know it. John Brennan (son of immigrant) put it well when he claimed to have voted commie because he was "against the system." There are plenty of non-communistic anti-"system" options, but nevermind.

Blacks are similarly against the "system." No matter how long they've been around, the "system" cannot of or for them. Unless and until the System is overturned and replaced, that is. Which hasn't quite happened yet.

All of which means they're easier than other groups for commies to exploit. As are recent immigrant groups. As are less recent immigrant groups. Because they all lack racial ties to Old America, as well as a proper Sentimental Education in American Culture.

Blogger kurt9 May 31, 2020 5:49 PM  

I was downtown Portland this afternoon and ate, outdoors, at my favorite restaurant in the south waterfront area. The guys working there confirmed my suspicion that the rioters lat night were just the regular antifa white leftist turds. So, Sarah Hoyt is correct in my specific case that this is a "socialist" riot. However, Vox and the rest of you are likely correct that these a race riots in Minneapolis and other areas.

Blogger Hammerli 280 May 31, 2020 5:53 PM  

@62: I was in northern Portugal for two weeks, about a decade ago. It reminded me quite a bit of rural America...of about fifty years earlier. Which might seem like a bucolic paradise when you're on vacation, but was not a terribly appealing place to live.

Blogger Brett baker May 31, 2020 5:56 PM  

More like Unz's "New Triangular Trade". Blacks drive out Whites, real estate agents profit. Hispanics drive out Blacks, real estate agents profit. Whites drive out Hispanics, real estate agents profit!

Blogger SacrificialLamb May 31, 2020 5:58 PM  

@49 "These riots wouldn't have metastasized as they have without to "organizational talents" of the higher IQ white Antifa folks."

Antifa has always been a TALMUDICALLY JEWISH organization. There are white members of Antifa, but it is (((fellow white people))) who determine the mission statement of that organization.

Blogger One Deplorable DT May 31, 2020 6:28 PM  

@63 - Every time I hear someone say this could have been avoided by the cop taking his knee off George's back I think "This could have been avoided by George not committing crimes."

Blogger BalancedTryteOperators May 31, 2020 7:15 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger IreneAthena May 31, 2020 7:22 PM  

Both God and Soros have their folks infiltrating everything. In the end, everything will be made plain, and brought together in Christ, and through Christ.

Blogger KPKinSunnyPhiladelphia May 31, 2020 8:06 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:"These riots wouldn't have metastasized as they have without to "organizational talents" of the higher IQ white Antifa folks."

Right, because we've already learned to ignore all the other problems they cause even without Antifa, it takes Antifa to make us notice them again.


No right thinking rational person who has any sense of how things work in the racially charged USA ignores the problem, they just keep their heads down and try to go about their lives in studious purposeful avoidance of the brothers and sisters, and the worst unchained inclinations of this group.

But sometimes, the aforementioned brothers and sisters have to form flash mobs, and go "shopping."

The irrational unthinking folks, on the other hand, engage in the most blatant form of rationalization and cognitive bias so they won't be accused of wrongthink.

Blogger Akulkis May 31, 2020 8:37 PM  

> Please pardon my ignorance - what does "bona fide Disciple" mean in this context?


The gang which calls itself the Black Gangster Disciples.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Gangster_Disciples

Blogger Akulkis May 31, 2020 8:46 PM  

>> Why do civnats and cuckservatives have to find a black guy to condemn the behavior the blacks?

FEAR.

Primarily that the bowtie doesn't have the necessary area to provide enough thrust to reach take-off velocity.

Blogger Akulkis May 31, 2020 8:52 PM  

>> which cheapens the thing she values, makes it meaningless and worthless.

Just like every time a woman is let into a group that she never belonged to in the first place.

Ironic that if she would just STFU about it, she'd would be much better accepted.

Blogger Akulkis May 31, 2020 8:59 PM  

>> They lie to themselves. "Its that durn Antifa ruling up the good black folks!"


It's not either Blacks or antifa, it's Blacks AND Antifa. Antifa is running interference for the blacks ("I didn't torch any buildings -- it was that white dude who split right after he lit the gasoline").

Blogger doctrev May 31, 2020 9:08 PM  

Azure Amaranthine wrote:

And cities without black populations would see no burning at all even with your X factors, beyond that caused directly by the x factors themselves. What's your point? They're still running vulnerable dynamics, and black people are the reason they're vulnerable in this case.


The point was right there in the original post, but again: the government is targeting Antifa, symbolically or otherwise. Maybe they'll do nothing, maybe hit the organizers, maybe more. But no one of consequence is calling for black people to be removed yet, and there won't be so much as a Breivik acting against minorities either (as things stand). You don't have to agree with it, but it won't stop being true.

Blogger Akulkis May 31, 2020 9:12 PM  

" I haven't looked at American immigration patterns in that sort of terminology before. Is there any specific book or article that best elaborates on the points of immigration waves, labeled in the manner you just described (4b, 5, etc.)?"

Are you that clueless about American history that you're not aware of the various waves of immigration (by era) and who the majority in each wave were?

Clue for you: look at the debates at the end of each wave, and which arrivals are being specifically noted for not fitting in.

Blogger Akulkis May 31, 2020 9:18 PM  

>> Sarah has written extensively on how much she hated her small rural village life in Portugal. Mostly I think because she was at the bottom of the pecking order. In one she wrote about the horror of having a "watering trough", probably the terminus of an aqueduct, in the town square. It was inscribed as a gift of the Emperor Vespasian.

Sounds like the autobiographical comments by every leftist moron who moved to California in the 60's and 70's. "My town was soooooo booooring. And the people were icky! Icky, I tell you!" when we all know that the REAL reason was closer to the lyrics of "San Fransiscan Nights" and the not-so-veiled allusions to rampant homosexuality and illicit drug use.

To the average lefty, "boring" means a complete lack of intoxicating drugs and sexual perversity.

Blogger John Rockwell May 31, 2020 9:38 PM  

What Sarah Hoyt refuses to acknowledge is that it could be both a socialist and racial riot at the same time.

Blogger Damelon Brinn May 31, 2020 9:48 PM  

It sounds like they sent Antifa to do some rioting in hopes that they could film white people and call them white supremacists. It's not working because they're a bunch of idiots and there are too many cameras now. So the fallback plan is to blame Antifa/socialists, since that would be better for the Promethians than to have millions of white Americans decide they're tired of coddling Africans. Heck, maybe if they say "socialists" enough they can prompt memories of Soviets and blame Russia.

Either way, it's distracted from the growing conversation about who was responsible for the pandemic, which was probably the primary goal.

Blogger Akulkis May 31, 2020 11:35 PM  

>> thus her blustering "I'm more American than thou" attitude is not simply blustering at the Huwites, it's to separate her from the field hands and fruit pickers.

And it makes her a disciple of Obama and ¡Jeb!

Blogger pyrrhus June 01, 2020 12:41 AM  

@70. In my experience, there aren't many blacks in Portland, so it figures to be white antifa doing the "demonstrating"...Also, looters aren't interested in bookstores....

Blogger papabear June 01, 2020 3:22 AM  

First time I've seen "Fellow white people" used by a member of the tribe in a while...

https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/1266915336294748160

Blogger Dont Worry About Me June 02, 2020 12:58 PM  

Hyphenated ideas are bullshit

Blogger Richard Martel June 02, 2020 3:15 PM  

She had it coming.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts