ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Killer rhetoric

They don't care if they're called communists. They don't care if they're called socialists. They don't care if they're called the real racists. But it is clear that they really, really, really care about being called a) Fake Americans, b) satanists, and c) pedos, or being (((identified))).

And remember, rhetoric is most effective when it is based on the truth:

PRESIDENT Donald Trump has shockingly shared a post claiming that rival Joe Biden is a pedophile along with a “misleading” video of the former VP whispering into a woman’s ear. 

Trump retweeted the GIF from a conservative Twitter user’s account on Tuesday morning that included the hashtag “#PedoBiden.”

The clip shows former Defense Secretary Ash Carter speaking at a podium during his swearing-in ceremony at the White House in 2015 while his wife, Stephanie Carter, and Biden stand nearby. Biden is seen standing behind Carter with his hands on her shoulders – and briefly whispers in the woman’s ear before she smiles and nods reassuringly. 

While her age is unclear, it’s very clear that Carter is a woman and not a child or underage female.

There’s no evidence to suggest that Biden is a pedophile and claims that he is are unfounded and have no basis in fact.

It's always fascinating to see how the media tries to shift into pure dialectic mode with a higher standard of proof than is required in a court of law whenever it is trying to defend someone against an effective rhetorical attack. There is, after all, copious video and photo evidence that Creepy Joe is, at the very least, included to make females of every age more than a little uncomfortable.

 

Labels: ,

130 Comments:

Blogger VFM #7634 September 15, 2020 2:02 PM  

Well, PDJT did say at a recent rally that "the gloves are off"...

Blogger Balkan Yankee September 15, 2020 2:08 PM  

"There’s no evidence to suggest that Biden is a pedophile and claims that he is are unfounded and have no basis in fact."

Trump baited his rhetorical trap well this time.

PedoBiden is going to have to chew off a hairy leg to break free.

Blogger Sean September 15, 2020 2:19 PM  

Hope he resurrects the Creepy Joe name soon!

Blogger Krymneth September 15, 2020 2:20 PM  

I wouldn't be surprised this is related to this: Video of Biden touching girls removed by Twitter as 'child sexual exploitation'.

I won't say "Twitter can't remove it if it becomes actively news", but it will cost them even more. Double-whammy.

If the media "wants" evidence... evidence they shall receive.

Is Trump the master of the Streisand effect or what?

Blogger Jack Amok September 15, 2020 2:21 PM  

And the FBI - the FBI! - just raided the house of a Team Biden rep who is accused of soliciting sex from 13 year old boys.

Blogger Laconic September 15, 2020 2:25 PM  

Really? Good news indeed

Cast down the heretics

Blogger doctrev September 15, 2020 2:26 PM  

Krymneth wrote:I wouldn't be surprised this is related to this: Video of Biden touching girls removed by Twitter as 'child sexual exploitation'.



Donald Trump is THE master at forcing contradictions to the surface.

Blogger Joeplanet September 15, 2020 2:28 PM  

Clutch the pearls! So shocking! Scandalous! Now let’s roll the film of every single child he tried to groom on the floor of the senate.

Blogger Jim September 15, 2020 2:35 PM  

"There’s no evidence"

That means there's video footage.

Blogger Trid September 15, 2020 2:36 PM  

"poor kids smell just as good as white kids"

Blogger 7916 September 15, 2020 2:47 PM  

@9 I judge there is indeed footage, but it's just not in public hands. A fair bet is that it's in the hands of the same people who were running Epstein.

Blogger Evstratios September 15, 2020 2:51 PM  

#BearWithBiden

Blogger Valar Addemmis September 15, 2020 2:51 PM  

Of course, Biden has PedoTrump trending (and Twitter won't block this one) now, along with the one Epstein picture. They also think it's really important to emphasize how much it "pisses off Trump".

They're so unoriginal and unable to meme that they miss that Trump's name gives them an opening to wordplay like TrumpPedo. So much rhetorical potential, lost because they lack creativity.

Blogger Unknown September 15, 2020 2:55 PM  

"There’s no evidence to suggest that Biden is..."

There was never any evidence that Donald J. Trump was a Russian Asset(tm) either, but that hasn't stopped the media from accusing him of being one or 4 f**king years.

I know, I know... different standards of "proof" and whatnot. #HowYouGotTrump #HowYouWillGetMoreTrump

Blogger Weak September 15, 2020 2:57 PM  

Trump is baiting them to run the pictures of Trump & Epstein together to swing focus back to Epstein. Then when Epstein is back in the forefront of the news, he can direct the nation to look down that rabbit hole.

Blogger Ransom Smith September 15, 2020 2:58 PM  

The Trump ads showing Joe being a creep will be too delicious to ignore.
I'm going to run out of popcorn at this rate.

Blogger Brett baker September 15, 2020 3:01 PM  

Look for lots of video clips to flood the net of the figurehead you shouldn't let near your wife and kids.

Blogger Chris Lopes September 15, 2020 3:02 PM  

Considering all the video of Biden (at the very least) invading the personal space of family members of someone being honored, you'd think these folks would have just let the twit slide. I don't think Biden is a pedo so much as he wants everyone to know he's the top dog in the room. As in "I can smell your wife's/daughter's hair and touch her shoulders and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it". That still puts him in asshole land, but it's better than pedoville.

Blogger Ranger September 15, 2020 3:02 PM  

The media has officially denied that Joe Biden is a pedo. We all know what that means.

Will "definitely not pedo" be the new "definitely not meth"?

Blogger Bogey September 15, 2020 3:16 PM  

"Whats all this fuss I hear about the Netflix movie Cuties? I give it to thumbs up" --Joe Biden

Blogger Tetro September 15, 2020 3:20 PM  

They hate 'faggot' as well. Instantly gets your comment deleted on JewTube and all social media platforms.

Blogger Robert Browning September 15, 2020 3:33 PM  

There is only one religion that has incorporated oral sodomy of an infant into their religious practices. Only one.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville September 15, 2020 3:37 PM  

There are all kinds of creepy PedoJoe vids on the net. Plus stories of him accosting a SS agent's wife at a party, not to mention his flagrant nudity at home around staff and SS agents. Joe has his freak on.

Blogger Joe Smith September 15, 2020 3:40 PM  

There's actually quite a lot of video evidence to suggest Biden is a pedophile. Now, we don't have access to Epstein's tapes, so we don't have conclusive evidence, but that's a different thing.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville September 15, 2020 3:40 PM  

Joe will need to pull a Gillum and bravely come out as a child lover with his wife standing by his side.

Blogger Damelon Brinn September 15, 2020 3:41 PM  

That's why I said they couldn't really let Biden get to the general election. This is just the start. Trump can let them take the bait and insist all over the place that he's taking things out of context, and then set the record straight by dropping the kid-groping clips one after the other.

Did they think Donald Trump was going to risk losing the election and having his family hunted down, rather than bring up some dirt on Biden that's been out there for a couple years just waiting to be used?

Blogger Tallen September 15, 2020 3:42 PM  

"I've been found out!"

Poor Joe is the victim here. It's the fault of those women and children dressing so provocatively and being in such close proximity. Please won't someone think of the Bidens?

Blogger Jeff aka Orville September 15, 2020 3:45 PM  

It's settled science! JoePedo has become American Scientific's first ever presidential endorsement in their 175 year history.

Blogger The Other Donald September 15, 2020 3:46 PM  

@12

BareWithBiden

Blogger boogeyman September 15, 2020 3:47 PM  

So damned many of the leaders of the Cathedral are pedos, while so many of their street level foot soldiers look like they would have been left exposed on a hillside if they had been born in Sparta. Maybe the ancient idea that an evil heart ends up deforming the body had some merit after all.

Blogger van helsing September 15, 2020 3:49 PM  

muz or muzzie will get an fb suspension. insults to jews don't seem to...

Blogger cecilhenry September 15, 2020 3:49 PM  

Now that they took the bait, challenge them to answer for all the creepy videos of KIDS where the children are clearly uncomfortable around Biden.

There's no shortage, and they range from bad to visibly disturbing.

And this is in PUBLIC!!

Blogger Damelon Brinn September 15, 2020 3:54 PM  

A fair bet is that it's in the hands of the same people who were running Epstein.

Lots of people have copies of C-SPAN clips of Joe feeling up girls of various ages during Senate swearing-in photo-ops and a few other occasions. I wouldn't doubt there's worse in private hands, but those should be enough to get him disqualified from any public office and then stoned at the outskirts of town.

When they started spreading around a couple years ago, the media buried them and distracted with a relatively harmless #metoo narrative. They won't be able to do that if Trump hammers on them.

Blogger Daniel September 15, 2020 3:58 PM  

"Misleading" in quotes. That's meta-deception at work.

Blogger John Bradley September 15, 2020 4:01 PM  

"Whats all this fuss I hear about the Netflix movie Cuties? I give it to thumbs up" --Joe Biden

Yes, but does it pass the sniff test?

Blogger Reader September 15, 2020 4:04 PM  

They KNOW Biden is a pedo predator:
Sessions Swats Biden’s Hands Away From His Granddaughter

If Biden does these things in front of the camera, one cannot imagine what he has done behind closed doors - a normal human cannot imagine the evils of which Satanic scum is capable.

One has to ask, if they KNOW Biden is a perv pedophile, why has he not been publicly exposed and taken down? And if Biden has been permitted to stay in power, one has to surmise that he is not only not the only pedo, but pedos are a protected class within the entire power structure, otherwise he would have been outed long ago.

The God-Emperor has been assigned a Herculean task.

Blogger liberranter September 15, 2020 4:05 PM  

@20:

If Joe successfully steals the election, Cuties will be twerking at the Inaugural Ball.

Blogger map September 15, 2020 4:09 PM  

"PRESIDENT Donald Trump has shockingly shared a post claiming that rival Joe Biden is a pedophile along with a “misleading” video of the former VP whispering into a woman’s ear."

What I would like to know is why the word misleading is in quotes? Is the video misleading or not? Is this like writing...you're supposed to love your pets, not "love" your pets.

Blogger Jeroth September 15, 2020 4:12 PM  

I'm already seeing conservatives arguing in good faith with people when they pull the "it's a critique of child exploitation" bs. How are they this gullible? It's so demoralizing. These people will be praising the "based right wing pedophiles" in twenty years.

BTW, in case you missed it, Shapiro defended Cuties. In the most Talmudic way imaginable, but he still defended it.

Blogger DroppingBear September 15, 2020 4:24 PM  

November is just around the corner and sleepy Joe has been put to bed. Welcome back to mass conscience creepy Joe! Classic Trump.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 15, 2020 4:26 PM  

Chris Lopes wrote:I don't think Biden is a pedo so much as he wants everyone to know he's the top dog in the room.
That's what they want you to think. Here is video of Democrat Presidential nominee Joe Biden committing sexual assault against an 8-year-old girl, live on camera.
He's a pedo, and he's a pedo who gets off on everyone knowing it and not being able to do anything about it.
https://streamable.com/ok7i21

Blogger Reader September 15, 2020 4:28 PM  

If Joe successfully steals the election, Cuties will be twerking at the Inaugural Ball.

I doubt there will be any Inaugural Ball should the enemy succeed in stealing the election for their Pedo Puppet. Though, there may be a fire works show...

Blogger Didas Kalos September 15, 2020 4:30 PM  

@ Yankee. LOL. You must be a comedian of sorts.

Blogger tublecane September 15, 2020 4:32 PM  

How gay does “shockingly shared a post” sound?

“I am shocked, SHOCKED that you Twitter-thinged that Twitter Thing!”

Blogger Oswald September 15, 2020 4:37 PM  

Maybe I’m wrong but Ash Carter, is he straight? And therefore is his marriage a facade? And did Joe know this? You see where I’m going.

Blogger Damelon Brinn September 15, 2020 4:37 PM  

BTW, in case you missed it, Shapiro defended Cuties.

Conservative pundits love nothing more than showing how much more sophisticated they are than the rubes they're unfairly associated with. Add his tribal allegiance and there was never any doubt.

Blogger tublecane September 15, 2020 4:38 PM  

The point is probably supposed to be that the video is so innocuous as to not even count as misleading, though some people are calling it misleading.

But who knows? These fools are illiterate. One can’t assume they know what quotation marks mean.

Blogger Damelon Brinn September 15, 2020 4:43 PM  

A non-pedo who got off on showing his power over other men in the room would grope their wives or insult them in front others, things like that. Biden does that too, but he zeroes in on the girls when they're there. Yes, there's a "you can't stop me" aspect to it, but that's part of the perversion, not a counter to it.

Blogger Argus Bacchus September 15, 2020 4:44 PM  

When you identify the soft Jewish underbelly of your murderous, Satanic opponents, you stick the knife in, twist it a few times, and stand back and smile as your enemy writhes in agony.

Blogger Avalanche September 15, 2020 4:45 PM  

"There is, after all, copious video and photo evidence"

Vox, haven't you heard? YouTube has removed at least several videos and video aggregations of Biden sniffing and pawing little girls! YouTube doesn't want to affect the election, you know. That would be unfair....

Blogger mrpinks September 15, 2020 4:48 PM  

When I get called a nazi or islamophobe or racist, I hit them back with rapist.
Its a conversation stopper to reciprocate with an unfounded claim.

Blogger sammibandit September 15, 2020 4:49 PM  

The MSM shift to a dialectic approach ignores how uncomfortable that woman was with Biden touching her (she looks like a teen to my eyes and comfortable people don't clench up or raise their eyebrows). Even having to say there's no evidence he's a pedophile puts the idea that he could be one into the mind of the reader. A better tactic from the MSM would be to ignore the accusations. Trump just tricked the MSM into pulling his lede into their stories. Masterful.

Blogger J Van Stry September 15, 2020 4:52 PM  

The 'Scientific American' has no come out in support of Pedophilia and is 'for the first time in history' backing a presidential candidate. Biden of course.

I wonder, I seem to remember them backing Obama.
And Clinton.
And some others...

Blogger Crush Limbraw September 15, 2020 5:03 PM  

"They don't care if they're called communists. They don't care if they're called socialists. They don't care if they're called the real racists." - and yet, most Conservative sites keep yammering on and on with those old time worn cliches.
That is how I identify controlled opposition sites - many lukewarm or downright hostile to Datrumpster.
This is getting more than interesting - it might just become a pleasure to see DaBastahds twist in DaWind!

Blogger Section 8A September 15, 2020 5:05 PM  

Trump should get one of those Master Class things where he's teaching 'How to use Rhetoric as a Shiv.'

Blogger Reader September 15, 2020 5:10 PM  

Regarding the video I linked to, one can see that these females were very uncomfortable being molested by this dirty old man, yet allowed it to continue. Pedos are opportunists. He knows that the situation makes it near impossible for his prey to free herself at that moment.

The lesson here is that children should have it ingrained into their heads that NOBODY, regardless of how powerful and regardless of how public the situation, is allowed to touch them in any way that makes them feel uncomfortable. They must immediately move away. Even so, the predator understands when he can make his move. Should the girls have moved away from him, they would have disrupted the solemn occasion and caused undue attention to themselves - something which most people avoid, much less youngsters.

I believe parents can be blind to the dangers that lurk out there, thinking they have created a safe environment for their children. But we can see that even in the most respectable of circumstances pedo predators will take advantage of even a public ceremony to seek out their cornered prey. Sessions was right there to protect his little granddaughter from the hands of the molester. All parents should be as vigilant - at all times.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 15, 2020 5:19 PM  

The God-Emperor has been assigned a Herculean task.

Drain the swamp, and send the water through the Augean stables.

Blogger Dole September 15, 2020 5:20 PM  

Creepy Biden... PedoBiden...

Yes, it is effective because once again it is based on truth, an ugly truth.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd September 15, 2020 5:22 PM  

Damelon Brinn wrote:Did they think Donald Trump was going to risk losing the election and having his family hunted down, rather than bring up some dirt on Biden that's been out there for a couple years just waiting to be used?
If they thought he was a conservative, they would indeed think that.
Jeroth wrote:I'm already seeing conservatives arguing in good faith with people when they pull the "it's a critique of child exploitation" bs.
Good faith? I don't think so. SJWs always lie. So do their cuckservative allies.

Blogger Valar Addemmis September 15, 2020 5:31 PM  

map wrote:
What I would like to know is why the word misleading is in quotes? Is the video misleading or not? Is this like writing...you're supposed to love your pets, not "love" your pets.


tublecane wrote:The point is probably supposed to be that the video is so innocuous as to not even count as misleading, though some people are calling it misleading.

But who knows? These fools are illiterate. One can’t assume they know what quotation marks mean.


You guys are missing the point, here. The quotations aren't unthinking or a result of illiteracy, or downplaying the claim (they wouldn't downplay a chance to slam Trump). They're purely an editorial thing to make it clear that "this is something that someone else said, not the paper - don't sue us bro". Probably relevant that the paper is based in the UK, with much stronger libel laws in play against the media. Note that similarly, Pedo is in quotes in the article title referring to Biden.

Blogger Dan in Georgia September 15, 2020 5:34 PM  

The hours and hours of CSPAN video showing Biden feeling up little girls, Jeff Sessions smacking Biden's hand away from his granddaughter, and a couple of very disturbing still photos from the 1970s where it looks like he is staring a 5 or 6 year old girl who is pulling her dress up for him, leads to the obvious question, what must he be doing when there are no cameras around?

Blogger map September 15, 2020 5:45 PM  

Dan in Georgia wrote:The hours and hours of CSPAN video showing Biden feeling up little girls, Jeff Sessions smacking Biden's hand away from his granddaughter, and a couple of very disturbing still photos from the 1970s where it looks like he is staring a 5 or 6 year old girl who is pulling her dress up for him, leads to the obvious question, what must he be doing when there are no cameras around?

Oh...yes...that photo I most definitely archived.

Blogger map September 15, 2020 5:53 PM  

Speaking ofValar Addemmis wrote:You guys are missing the point, here. The quotations aren't unthinking or a result of illiteracy, or downplaying the claim (they wouldn't downplay a chance to slam Trump). They're purely an editorial thing to make it clear that "this is something that someone else said, not the paper - don't sue us bro".

This makes no sense. Why attribute to someone else calling it misleading? It reads: "Hey, don't sue us because someone else said this is misleading?" It makes no sense.

Blogger SacrificialLamb September 15, 2020 5:55 PM  

@39. I followed your link, and you're right. Shapiro did defend "Cuties", which means he just defended pedophilia.

He defended it in this weirdly erratic "double talk" type of way, to give himself plausible deniability.....but he did still defend it. And frankly, his voice sounded slightly afraid and panicky while he was doing it. I'll bet you that he was given an ORDER to defend it, which implies that Shapiro has a handler.

The mask is definitely slipping off...





Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 15, 2020 6:03 PM  

SacrificialLamb wrote:I'll bet you that he was given an ORDER to defend it, which implies that Shapiro has a handler.


This has been obvious since approximately forever.

Blogger Reprehensible Adam September 15, 2020 6:28 PM  

Joe Biden for prison.
How long do you think he’ll last in prison?

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot September 15, 2020 6:29 PM  

There’s no evidence to suggest that Biden is a pedophile and claims that he is are unfounded and have no basis in fact.

You can practically smell the flop sweat when they resort to three different phrases to say the exact same thing: "Nuh-uh!"

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot September 15, 2020 6:45 PM  

The defenses of "Cuties" are mostly based on the filmmaker's stated intentions, which is a pretty cheeky notion coming from the same bunch of crapweasels who have mainstreamed the heckler's veto, "dog whistles", and "anti-semites pounce!"

Blogger Chill Penguin September 15, 2020 6:47 PM  

@44 the point of the heterosexual/homosexual dichotomy is to accuse men who don't like saying obscene things of being sodomites. Romans 1 says there are only normal people and perverts.
@45 Shapiro's grift used to be the anti-porn clown to make anti-porn look fake and gay. At least the God Hates Fags crowd contributed a bunch of imagemacros. The biggest mistake imageboard dwellers made was losing /b/ to all the porn. We lost it because we refused to ask Jesus to help, but we were so far gone we might have ended up like the Israelites getting the Ark of the Covenant captured.

Blogger Curlytop September 15, 2020 6:48 PM  

Little Bennie has always given off that angry pedoface to me. That link confirms my maternal radar going off all this time. Perhaps, that is why he got the free ride of success?

Blogger Shoji Kahn September 15, 2020 6:51 PM  

The pedo stuff doesn't matter. We all know that Biden and Kamala are placeholders. Slow Joe is going to drop out at the 11th hour, allowing Hildabeast Von Pantsuit and the Big-O (Mike or Barry) to slide in. Their hope is to generate enough voter enthusiasm to slow the Trumpslide so the mail fraud isn't too obvious. And obviously, to stay out of jail. I suspect we'll be seeing Trump's preemptive countermeasures before November.

Blogger map September 15, 2020 6:57 PM  

Fun fact...

Last Thursday, Hannity interviewed Trump over the phone. Trump was praising fracking and the fact that America is a leading producer of oil. He then went to say that we are only involved in the Middle East because of Israel.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash September 15, 2020 6:57 PM  

Crunchy Cachalot wrote:The defenses of "Cuties" are mostly based on the filmmaker's stated intentions,
It comes from a tribe who don't think that 9 is too young.

Blogger Meanoldbasterd September 15, 2020 7:29 PM  

https://youtu.be/eNFNTVyZCgY

Blogger Chip Hazard September 15, 2020 7:36 PM  

"They hate 'faggot' as well. Instantly gets your comment deleted on JewTube and all social media platforms."

It's a LOL moment when I see a lot -- A LOT -- of people using 'faggot' and 'nigger' in the way they were intended on twitter and facebook.

I personally use 'faggot' liberally on YT. I go back and check if it's been shoah'ed. Then I just post it again. It's a good word, handy word.

Blogger Josh Brown September 15, 2020 8:01 PM  

Strictly speaking pedophilia is sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children but that didn't stop the Left describing Donald Trump as pro pedo on account of tenuous links to Epstein who, insofar as has been suggested, was not pedo in the strict sense. There is the term pederasty for homosexual attraction to post-pubescent males not yet at what might be thought of as age of consent but unfortunately no equivalent for females i.e. as targeted by Epstein/Maxwell. So the media happily wheeled out pedophile to suggestively apply to Donald Trump. Interestingly the media always described those girls in terms of adult roles e.g. model or employee never as children. It is also very interesting how show business personalities have always been protected in this regard e.g. David Bowie or Roman Polanski were never outright accused by media as being paedophiles per se.

Blogger tublecane September 15, 2020 8:07 PM  

@Valar Addemis- Who would sue for saying the video was misleading?

Blogger Ransom Smith September 15, 2020 8:40 PM  

allowing Hildabeast Von Pantsuit and the Big-O (Mike or Barry) to slide in.
No, no and also no.
Hillary will never run again, the party won't let her. They'll never admit it in a million years, but they're deathly embarrassed she lost and lost bad.
And Michelle will never run, she likes the cushy life.

Blogger CM September 15, 2020 9:00 PM  

I can not believe they keep falling for this! All they needed to do was ignore it! But they just can't. And they tied the noose around their neck and watch them make this a big story to follow with Trump posting the videos of Biden and those little girls.

Blogger Trump Soldier September 15, 2020 9:27 PM  

Trumps already started the debate.

Now he's got Team Biden freaked out and worried about this.

Trump will pound Biden right up go the debate.

Team Biden will be worn out.

Trump laughs.

Blogger Valar Addemmis September 15, 2020 9:40 PM  

map wrote:This makes no sense. Why attribute to someone else calling it misleading? It reads: "Hey, don't sue us because someone else said this is misleading?" It makes no sense.

Because the video isn't actually misleading, but they're playing a silly "covering both sides" ploy. Putting the claims in quotes lets them play false balance by covering what both sides are claiming, without exposing themselves to any liability for claims that are obviously or that turn out in retrospect to be false.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine September 15, 2020 9:42 PM  

"This makes no sense. Why attribute to someone else calling it misleading? It reads: "Hey, don't sue us because someone else said this is misleading?" It makes no sense."

It's classic doublespeak. This way they're able to print that it's misleading, but when the common man comes around to recognition that it's all true they can say "we didn't lie, the person we quoted said it!".

Blogger Azure Amaranthine September 15, 2020 9:43 PM  

"It comes from a tribe who don't think that 9 is too young."

From a tribe who think two is perfect because they won't remember it.

Blogger Voracious Reader September 15, 2020 9:52 PM  

I have been predicting for months that one of the most devastating October Surprises will be when a friendly conservative organization brings out several of Biden's young molestees to talk at a news conference at the Nat'l Press Club in DC.

This will happen a bit before October 15th, which is not enough time for the lugenpresse to dish the dirt on teenage girls speaking out against a dirty old man. But enough time to collapse any mail-in vote attempts after mid-October, and destroy Election Day turnout for the Dems.

(Substitutions won't matter; a late September vote for Biden remains a vote for Biden, not Hillary entering at the last minute on October 29. It's the ultimate in a split party vote total. Epic, even.)

The memes almost write themselves.

The Fox News and social media coverage will be tremendous, and you'll see Biden's numbers plummet, along with the down-ticket Dems riding his coattails into the abyss.

Who wants to take the time to go vote for a pervert? Or any his Dem friends running for Congress?

Snickers all around, lads.

Blogger Chip Hazard September 15, 2020 10:05 PM  

@78
No one asked you. That's not only a lie, but a double-barreled one.

I know precisely where this lie began and gained steam, and (((the shock jock))) who began it has more than his/her share of perversions and even denied being one of ((them)) well into the '90's.

You proved Vox's opening statements unwittingly out of your own argument. Thanks for playing!

Blogger SemiSpook37 September 15, 2020 10:23 PM  

And then there was Jim Cramer earlier today calling Pelosi "Crazy Nancy" and catching flak for it. Claims he was "imitating" the God-Emperor. I believe that excuse as much as I believe Cramer doesn't write his books in all caps.

As for the rhetorical attack on Biden, the memes of him sniffing women and girls have been nothing short of magical. They're just NOW waking up to this?

Blogger Reader September 15, 2020 10:30 PM  

He then went to say that we are only involved in the Middle East because of Israel.

Trump has a refreshing, off-the-cuff candidness that is nonexistent in other politicians. He reminds me of the little boy who will just blurt out the most inappropriate truths, making all the adults in the room squirm in embarrassment and smile nervously. You gotta love the God-Emperor. For all the fakeness of our celebrities, artists, tycoons, and other noted personalities of our times, Donald Trump is a man of true greatness. There are very few, if any, on this whole planet who could do what he is doing. And we only know a fraction of what he has had to contend with. God bless Donald Trump.

Blogger Scuzzaman September 15, 2020 10:35 PM  

You always know when someone is giving you excuses because they always give you a list of them.

I believe it’s because they feel the first one is inadequate because they know it’s a lie, and so they try to relieve the emotional discomfort that knowledge creates by adding another one, but that just makes them more uncomfortable and so they add another. The process stops when they run out of ideas but if you say nothing and just look at them it can be fun to watch.

The honest person gives you a single reason and rests there.

Blogger Noah B. September 15, 2020 10:52 PM  

People need to realize, Joe's practically a kid himself!

Blogger Lazarus September 15, 2020 11:12 PM  

After all this talk, I said to myself, "I bet there is a Biden porn channel". So I googled it, not expecting much.

So naive.

Don't do that.

Blogger JamesB.BKK September 15, 2020 11:27 PM  

One of Trunk's best talents is his understanding of his enemies and others in the crowd of watchers. Here the video of a (plainly uncomfortable) woman obviously does not support the assigned hashtag. That will trigger at least one gamma or woman or lambda writer and also one such publisher. There are many so The Sun took it. They are basically demanding he produce better support but in doing so have to engage. They can't help it. I think Scott Adams covered the technique of the purposeful hyperbole to create fuss over details while the premise remains out there. This seems a technique of the same sort. This is directed to both (i) hardcore DNC to vex and trigger programming that makes them become his tools of exposure and (ii) fence sitters, some percentage asking, "What's this?" Trap indeed.

Blogger Raker_T September 15, 2020 11:57 PM  

Yesterday Ben had a guest on his show that thought both sides need to ditch their extremists, so the adults can have civilized discussions. There's a morning radio talk show guy out of Knoxville TN that I've been listening to for about a week. This morning he came out with his grand fair opinion that if you don't like Cuties, simply don't watch it.

Blogger Major Styles September 15, 2020 11:58 PM  

"I know precisely where this lie began and gained steam, and (((the shock jock))) who began it has more than his/her share of perversions and even denied being one of ((them)) well into the '90's."

Hey, wait a minute fella. Howard Stern gave you lesbianism and fart jokes in the morning...show some gratitude. Also, he gave you the wack pack - a group of your deformed countrymen to laugh at. Again, show some gratitude goy.

He truly was the king of all media (if we define the media as a Satanic cesspool of degenerate filth).

Blogger Dan in Georgia September 16, 2020 12:17 AM  

Haven't heard the God-Emperor use "Creepy Joe" yet. The chans have been posting it for a while wondering when he'll start. Guessing that is a kill-shot for near the end of the campaign, maybe right before he gets replaced for "health reasons".

Blogger Dan in Georgia September 16, 2020 12:19 AM  

The rest of his life.

Blogger Dan in Georgia September 16, 2020 12:31 AM  

The only way Hillary DOESN'T run is if she is in GITMO already. All those dead bodies from the Clinton years and before, have made an impression with her sycophants not to cross her. It IS fun to watch the Hussein and the Clinton teams jockey for position, but ultimately they answer to George Soros, since Bush Sr is dead. Knocking off Daddy Bush really threw them off their game.

Blogger Dan in Georgia September 16, 2020 12:40 AM  

"One of Trunk's best talents..." -- I wince in your general direction. I don't even like it when Owen Benjamin uses that, but at least he knows better than to use it on this blog. Just. Stop. Now.

Blogger Jack Amok September 16, 2020 1:44 AM  

Hillary Clinton running again? Are you people down-wind of an Oregon pot farm accidentally torched by the teefers? CreepyJoe the Basement-Hidin-Biden may need a teleprompter to order breakfast, but he can at least walk out to the podium to read it. It was all they could do to keep Hillary upright while she was standing still four years ago.

Shapiro...frankly, his voice sounded slightly afraid and panicky while he was doing it.

I've always thought his voice sounded that way. High and whinny. He has a face for radio and a voice for print.

Blogger weka September 16, 2020 2:30 AM  

The local state owned RV is saying Biden has got Pennsylvania and Biden is punching back calling Trumps tweet hatred while playing the tweet.

Progressive Prometheans going to lie.

Blogger map September 16, 2020 2:55 AM  

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/trump-confesses-he-wanted-assassinate-syrias-assad-mattis-stopped-him

So Zerohedge is up in arms over Trump admitting he wanted to assassinate Assad but Mattis stopped him.

Hmmmmm...angry over what Trump never did.

Of course, Trump did a great job checking the MIC. All we hear from the foreign policy establishment is that we are in the Middle East because of all of the evil leaders causing all the problems: terrorism; poisoning their own people; oppressing and torturing their civilians, etc.

So, Trump asks, why not assassinate Assad and end the problem? Instead, Mattis decides that is not a good idea...but a protracted land war either directly or by proxy that kills and refugees millions and lays waste to the country is a better method of getting rid of Assad?

Does anyone think through their Trump criticisms?

Blogger Skuli Jakobsson September 16, 2020 3:05 AM  

Anti-White is missing there.
The White Genocide charge is hanging over their heads.

Blogger iDrakian September 16, 2020 3:26 AM  

The latest article of Rolling Stones is a perfect example of [their] fear of the pedo rhetoric.

It is amusing to see the same people who have been calling Whites 'racist' and 'facist' or 'nazi' whitout any proof, now describing the difficulty of not being able to defend oneself.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-commentary/cuties-netflix-far-right-controversy-pedophilia-1057736/

Blogger Ska_Boss September 16, 2020 4:39 AM  

Rumor has it that Trump has his own private intelligence agency. It's quite plausible.

Blogger SciVo September 16, 2020 5:39 AM  

@Trid: "poor kids smell just as good as white kids"

At least the creepy pedo is trying not to be racist, bless his heart.

Blogger Thad Tuiol September 16, 2020 5:47 AM  

@103 I hope to God he does.

Blogger Damelon Brinn September 16, 2020 6:27 AM  

Does anyone think through their Trump criticisms?

They only think as far as, "Can we use this to peel off some of his supporters?" I had the same basic idea you did: They're sitting around strategizing and talking about what a difficult situation it is, and Trump says what if we just assassinated the guy, Mattis says why they shouldn't, and the conversation goes on. Then that becomes "Trump wanted to assassinate him."

It's another one of the differences between business and politics. In business you can have brainstorming sessions where people throw out ideas and hash them out, and someone will even say "There are no stupid ideas." The point is to explore all possibilities and discard the bad ones. You can't do that in politics because everyone is playing gotcha games.

Blogger Robert Pinkerton September 16, 2020 6:56 AM  

Mr. Trump is a master troll.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella September 16, 2020 7:50 AM  

The gossip in lefty entertainment is that Melania was underage when Trump found her. How he found her, and what she was doing is the most vile slander I've ever heard. The person who told me truly believes it, believes others believe it, and thinks it would change my vote.

That person doesn't know me. If a single word of it is true, it makes Melania a saint on the level of Theodora, of Justinian and Theodora.

What's even weirder is it is someone minimizing what Epstein and Weinstein did.

Blogger MarkyMark September 16, 2020 7:59 AM  

How can anyone deny the freakin' OBVIOUS? The evidence is out there for anyone who does a quick search! Pres. Trump should take this clip, and run it over and over again. A quick YouTube search revealed this clip of Creepy Joe acting creepy at Senator Chris Coons' swearing in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OYPiV1GsY

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( if you don't want to Racist, you must confess: Islam is right about the Jews ) September 16, 2020 8:17 AM  

if you want to get really weirded out, look up Joe giving Hillary a 5 minute hug.

Blogger Tetro September 16, 2020 8:41 AM  


"Faggot" is a great word. It is filled with the scorn that we should be openly directing towards the analists. And it is reminiscent of junior high and high school, which is where 99% of all liberals are stuck, emotionally.

For these two reasons, it hits home hard for them.

Blogger PJW Gent September 16, 2020 9:15 AM  

Chip Hazard wrote:...I personally use 'faggot' liberally on YT. I go back and check if it's been shoah'ed. Then I just post it again. It's a good word, handy word.
It a double entendre in that it can mean homosexual as well a kindling ready for burning, both of which are appropriate.

Blogger Otto September 16, 2020 9:31 AM  

Trump plays the press like a fiddle (yet again) with his "get one fact wrong" bait.

The person Biden is getting handsy with in the photo is an adult, not a child, so technically the pedo accusation is wrong--in this instance.

The press falls all over itself to fact check Trump. In doing so, they highlight a story they otherwise would have ignored. The result:

The public will see that Biden has a history of being handsy with females (both adults and children).

Trump has done this "get one fact wrong" move over and over again. And the press falls for it every time.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine September 16, 2020 9:59 AM  

"It a double entendre in that it can mean homosexual as well a kindling ready for burning, both of which are appropriate."

...That's the point, to say that they're good for nothing but to be burned.

Blogger doctrev September 16, 2020 9:59 AM  

Ska_Boss wrote:Rumor has it that Trump has his own private intelligence agency. It's quite plausible.

It's not plausible that he lacks one. Where else would he get the insight to constantly develop his diplomatic abilities? The CIA?

Ha, ha, ha.

Blogger VFM #7634 September 16, 2020 10:34 AM  

Trump is on fire this morning... he retweeted a video meme about antifa starting the West Coast fires, and a Tucker Carlson clip of a scientist angrily stating that covid was in fact cooked up in a Chinese lab.

Blogger Joeplanet September 16, 2020 10:43 AM  

That five minute hug is how they exchange long string proteins as a form of biological communication.

Blogger Karen took the Kids September 16, 2020 10:58 AM  

Trump is fucking glorious. The way the media respond to rhetoric is hilarious and telling. Also, they still can't meme.

Blogger Troy Lee Messer September 16, 2020 12:08 PM  

"paper american" is very effective.

Blogger Chris Lopes September 16, 2020 12:55 PM  

Having watched the video, I admit my explanation was too generous. He is indeed a pedo.

Blogger Anonymous White Male September 16, 2020 12:58 PM  

A major depressing factor in these numbers is that the younger generations that see through the lies are still venting their anger and hostility by engaging with jewish controlled movements. Like Antifa and BLM. I suppose that's safer, really. If they join non-jewish controlled organizations, they will be crushed and their lives ruined, as opposed to getting a t-shirt or a participation trophy.

Blogger Bezzle September 16, 2020 3:03 PM  

@9. Jim
"There’s no evidence"
That means there's video footage.


-- Of course there's video. Trump (or whomever writes his tweets) would not have brought the pedo subject up otherwise.

2020 is the year of blackmailed Democrats (and select RINOs) being forced to drink hemlock.

Blogger SciVo September 16, 2020 3:20 PM  

@boogeyman:

Maybe the ancient idea that an evil heart ends up deforming the body had some merit after all.

I think it's the other way around, that the body is the sea that the brain swims in. Unhealthy body, unhealthy mind.

Blogger SciVo September 16, 2020 3:44 PM  

@mrpinks:

When I get called a nazi or islamophobe or racist, I hit them back with rapist.
Its a conversation stopper to reciprocate with an unfounded claim.


If you happen to be talking to a UMC douchebag, you can get more detailed and accuse him of taking one-night-stands and making them rapey by grabbing her hair. He will probably have no idea how to respond.

Blogger Laconic September 16, 2020 4:08 PM  

You are so right. Video is undeniable. I can't fathom how retarded biden supporters are.
Exterminate the pedos

Blogger Azure Amaranthine September 16, 2020 9:31 PM  

"I think it's the other way around, that the body is the sea that the brain swims in. Unhealthy body, unhealthy mind."

It's both. Maybe one more than the other, but definitely both.

Blogger John Rockwell September 16, 2020 10:03 PM  

The Communists see us as Kulaks. And Kulaks deserve to be killed. And worse:
https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/1306268744235139072

Blogger SciVo September 17, 2020 5:11 AM  

@Scuzzaman:

The process stops when they run out of ideas but if you say nothing and just look at them it can be fun to watch.

I'm guessing you're a bravo? I'd have to say something to drive the point home, even when I'm in middle-delta mode.

Blogger Avalanche September 17, 2020 10:17 AM  

@56 "Should the girls have moved away from him, they would have disrupted the solemn occasion and caused undue attention to themselves - something which most people avoid, much less youngsters."

Most little girls were also taug ht to be polite above all and polite to adults even more! Many still are. When I was ... sexually harassed (NY City street, negro following and talking to me, clearly reveling in how uncomfortable I was) ... as a 'nice' totally naive 15-yr-old, I was TOO polite to be able to say no or get away or leave me alone -- or even to try to find a cop. I just didn't know HOW to be rude, even in such an instance!

Didn't know how to make him go away, or even how to refuse the 'farewell kiss' he forced on me. I am STILL filled with fury and pain... and much of it at myself! How, as a 15-yr-old, could I NOT know how to protect myself? Well, I was RAISED a nice White girls WERE raised! Safe White neighborhood, safe White schools, no two-legged animals around... My parents would never have thought to warn and prepare me; *I* didn't know. This is how little girls are SUPPOSED to be raised. de Tocqueville described that, back when the U.S was a WHITE CHRISTIAN nation!

How much less an 8-yr-old in a strange situation with mommy and daddy all dressed up and acting obsequious, in some fancy room, and all the cameras?

You young folks have no experience of that kind of appropriate naivete' and sense of perfect safety. And I am so, so sorry for that.

Blogger Boaty Bear September 17, 2020 6:45 PM  

I think it's spelled TrunQ.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts