ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

A note to new readers

Dear New Reader,

If you are someone who "doesn't want to get your hopes up" or "is afraid to be disappointed" or "is concerned that it might be a trap" or "seriously hope you're wrong", or sees doom in every direction, then this is not the place for you. I'm not saying that you're a bad person or that anyone here wishes you ill. I'm simply stating a simple fact: this is not the place for you.

No one here is interested in your fears, your worries, your psychological vagaries, or your concerns, least of all me. And if you're going to talk about them, then your comments will be deleted and eventually you will find yourself banished, because this place is not about your feelings.

This is the place for those who hope even when all hope is gone. This is the place for those who are willing to fight to the last man. This is the place for those who will stab Godzilla in the foot with a butterknife when he steps on them. This is the place for those who remember the Alamo and consider the Americans who died there to be the real victors. This is the place for those who will fight in the shade of the enemy's arrows. This is the place for those who will say to the world, "no, you move."

This place is not for you.

With regards,

Vox

PS: Epstein didn't kill himself.

PPS: Biden didn't win.

Labels:

207 Comments:

1 – 200 of 207 Newer› Newest»
Blogger RobertDWood November 11, 2020 11:32 AM  

You won't find a better comment gallery then the dread ilk armada. Don't come in here to weigh anchors when there is the winning of a war afoot.

Blogger Anon November 11, 2020 11:33 AM  

Haha bravo

Blogger #7139 November 11, 2020 11:36 AM  

This is the place for those who will stab Godzilla in the foot with a butterknife when he steps on them.

Perfect. Yup.

Blogger Matamoros November 11, 2020 11:38 AM  

Well said!

Blogger Unknown November 11, 2020 11:38 AM  

Just rewatched Narnia. Highly recommend. Courage gentleman. SidVic

Blogger ASH November 11, 2020 11:39 AM  

Hope is one of the greatest virtues. Do not despair.

Blogger Bart November 11, 2020 11:43 AM  

Thank you Vox. Thanks for a website of truth, in a world/internet full of lies!

Blogger Delaware Blue Hen November 11, 2020 11:44 AM  

A graphic example of "no, you move":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkx0MxK-Yl4

It seems to me that right now the liberals are the aircraft carrier task force that does not realize that they are headed for the rocks.

Blogger Atlas November 11, 2020 11:45 AM  

This is why I come here first every day.


Thank you SDL.

Blogger CLS November 11, 2020 11:48 AM  

I see what you're saying, but I just feel like.....:)

Blogger guardianDogg November 11, 2020 11:48 AM  

Thank you, Sir.
Never give an inch and always push back when then enemy demands you lie down.

Blogger Quicksilver November 11, 2020 11:48 AM  

Uplifting words.

Blogger Unknown November 11, 2020 11:51 AM  

Not looking good for the BBC, bigger scam than Jimmy Savile.BBC utterly corrupt.princess Diana BBC cover up Anything. BBC Game over surly!

Blogger Enjcj November 11, 2020 11:51 AM  

Woo rah!

Blogger Jpc November 11, 2020 11:52 AM  

Do a montage of the more emotionally incontinent ones.
Could do with a bit of a laugh!

Blogger CostelloM November 11, 2020 11:52 AM  

See you on the battlements of Helms Deep. Here's an extra arrow for luck.

Blogger 351wsl November 11, 2020 11:55 AM  

"to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee." Herman Melville, "Moby Dick"

"Nuts!" Brig. Gen. Anthony C. McAuliffe, Bastogne, Belgium

Blogger computerlab November 11, 2020 11:57 AM  

Audit every state so we win the popular vote as well

Blogger Bernard Korzeniewicz November 11, 2020 11:57 AM  

THIS introduction is the reason I just have to come here and read.
And I have never been to the United States of America.
Victory to Trump, Victory to the US of A!

Blogger LarryGriff November 11, 2020 11:57 AM  

Awesome! I'm all in! Goosebumps reading this!

Blogger Jpc November 11, 2020 11:59 AM  

Have a read .
Brilliant article that hits liberal hypocrisy straight between the eye's.
https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/10/wake-up-liberals-american-voters-are-smarter-than-you-are/

Blogger Tom Whitney November 11, 2020 11:59 AM  

👏

Blogger Daniel November 11, 2020 12:00 PM  

History is written by the victors. This is why we are even able to remember Alamo.

Blogger Bob November 11, 2020 12:00 PM  

Yep.

Blogger cheddarman November 11, 2020 12:01 PM  

Deus Vult.

Blogger Unknown November 11, 2020 12:01 PM  

Spartans, what is your profession?!?!

AhhhhhOooooo AhhhhhOooooo AhhhhhOooooo

Blogger JG November 11, 2020 12:01 PM  

My possibly lame predictions of the God-Emperor's rise to a second term, in descending order of possibility.

1. Enough states are flipped through recounts, audits, lawsuits, etc. that the GE gets 270 or more electoral votes.
2. Supreme Court says election is so fubar-ed that the election must go to the House, where each state gets one vote (GE wins).
3. GE declares portions of the country are in insurrection and #CrossTheRubicon.
4. Lawsuits, etc. don't yield 270 electoral votes, so GE gives up.

Those are my guesses.

Blogger Scuzzaman November 11, 2020 12:02 PM  

"I have often said, and oftener think, that this world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel — a solution of why Democritus laughed and Heraclitus wept."
--Haratio Walpole, letter of 31 December 1769.

Blogger Reprehensible Adam November 11, 2020 12:03 PM  

Biden didn't win.

Blogger Rick November 11, 2020 12:03 PM  

It’s an amazing time to be alive. We are witnessing history in the making, and it’s moving in our favor!
The Best is Yet to Come!

Blogger Sillon November 11, 2020 12:04 PM  

This is the place for those who will stab Godzilla in the foot with a butterknife when he steps on them.

And we hope it hurts good.

Blogger Keith Soreng November 11, 2020 12:04 PM  

As Gimli said in the movie,

"I guess that concludes negotiations."

Blogger Luis November 11, 2020 12:05 PM  

Despair is not welcome here, take the ticket and go back to reddit promethean.

Blogger hecubus November 11, 2020 12:05 PM  

This posting needs a "like button"

Blogger McChuck November 11, 2020 12:05 PM  

Trump won the election.
All Biden is winning is the fraud. Which will eventually land a LOT of people in jail.
Death to traitors!

Blogger Jab Burrwalky November 11, 2020 12:06 PM  

A concerned troll is no less ugly for it's concern.

WWG1WGA.

Blogger Chelan Bear November 11, 2020 12:06 PM  

My martial combat instructor used to say that we had to adopt the attitude of "you're standing in my spot". Sometimes you let them, sometimes you don't.
Hope is the weapon that can never be taken away. Hope will breathe light into a dark room. We've all watched this happen in our own lives. Hope makes you dangerous to your foe.
Despair is the choice of the defeated. We've all seen this too. Despair makes you dangerous to your own people.
People will say we lost.
Hannibal said of the men his armies defeated, "Those Romans who died, died with their faces to the foe."
Thank you Vox.

Blogger Rhino Bear November 11, 2020 12:06 PM  

6 Million thumbs up.

Blogger Chief_Tuscaloosa November 11, 2020 12:08 PM  

YES! The Supreme Dark Lord speaks the truth as always. Exile for the treasonous Wormtongues, or worse if they refuse to leave!

When this is over and the GE has been sworn in for his 2d of 5 terms, I'd like to commit to a sizable donation to the United States Fraud Memorial Museum. The museum will document the various horrific ways in which the International Socialists (In-zis) destroyed six million ballots. The smell of the incinerators burning countless ballots while they cry out "Trump forever!"... the rending of countless more ballots in half into a trash can to be covered in an undignified pile of Dorito dust and Monster energy drinks...the countless, well no it was six million exactly. On this there can be no debate. It was six million Trump ballots destroyed.

NEVER AGAIN! NEVER FORGET!

Blogger T.L. Ciottoli November 11, 2020 12:09 PM  

“The battle, Sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, Sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable; and let it come! I repeat, Sir, let it come!”

― Patrick Henry

Blogger Bernard Korzeniewicz November 11, 2020 12:10 PM  

BTW- today is the Independence Day in Poland.
Of course the local Cabal pushes CoV-19, the full lockdown, facemasks and so on.
So the traditional nationalist's the Independence March have been explecivly 'VERBOTTEN!'.

Solution? Poles borrowed the Trump Caravan Idea and used the festively decorated train of cars spontaneously starting engines and riding the traditional route. Thank you, President Trump.

Blogger American Nationalist November 11, 2020 12:11 PM  

Rather proclaim it Westmoreland, through my host, that he which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart! His passport shall be made, and crowns for convoy put into his purse. We would not die in that man's company, who fears his fellowship to die with us.
-Henry V, Act IV, Scene III.

Blogger Chip Hazard November 11, 2020 12:13 PM  

PS: Epstein didn't kill himself.

PPS: Biden didn't win.

Keep on saying it.

Blogger Eru Ilúvatar's will in flesh November 11, 2020 12:14 PM  

Perfect label!

Blogger artensoll November 11, 2020 12:16 PM  

”Conflict is the air we breathe; it is the water in which we swim".

Words to live by bitches.

Blogger szook November 11, 2020 12:17 PM  

Well, Epstein did dutifully cast his vote for old Joe, so at least ge has that going for him.

Blogger Revelation Means Hope November 11, 2020 12:17 PM  

For Frodo, carrying the ring deep into the hell of Mordor, knowing it's a one way trip.

For Merry, riding pilion into a battle where literally every enemy and friend is taller and stronger, and still having the courage to stab the most powerful being in the leg.

For Pippin, leaping out to leave a cloak clasp for any potential tracker, knowing he'd suffer terribly for his action.

For Sam, out of love for his master, following him into hell for his country.

For Aragorn and all who followed him to certain death at the Black Gates, on the tiniest thread of hope that their defiant death might buy Frodo a slightly better chance to get to Mount Doom.

NOT for Denethor.

For love of family, friends, and honor.

For the God of love.

Fight to the last. Calling on God because our enemies have their satanic god and his demonic millions helping them.

Blogger Parallax November 11, 2020 12:17 PM  

All we need is 300. Nay, 12. Or just The One. This is where playing a team sport is invaluable. They may want to study the Stockdale Paradox before they surrender to despair.

Blogger The Masked Menace November 11, 2020 12:19 PM  

Demoralization is a weapon.

Be of good cheer. Don't you smell their fear? Do you really think they wanted to be this obvious? This is an act of absolute desperation.

They're a paper tiger. Steel your will for the long fight and keep advancing.

Blogger Al From Bay Shore November 11, 2020 12:19 PM  

Thanks for saying that. This is helpful. I felt a little weird for being optimistic. Some people can sincerely disregard the pessimism from the pessimists. Not so with me. A few times each day I wonder why the pessimists are pessimistic. It's a big struggle with me.

Blogger Gregory the Tall November 11, 2020 12:22 PM  

Yes, guys, these are the rules, I am afraid.
(I hope I may write "I am afraid" in this context)

Blogger MichaelJMaier November 11, 2020 12:22 PM  

Some twat elsewhere said Trump supporters are losers for lauding the South in the War of Northern Tyranny. Some folks will never get it. The same spirit that led Washington led Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee. Lincoln was a traitor bastard tyrant as was justly served in the Ford Theater.

That same spirit will live on, no matter if the slime-filled whore Harris takes the presidency or not.

God bless President Trump. He fights our fight.

Blogger JD Curtis November 11, 2020 12:23 PM  

Via Wayne Allyn Root (@RealWayneRoot)

BREAKING NEWS: @RudyGiuliani has confirmed whistleblowers from Dominion have come forward. OMG. They stole election. Switched votes from @realDonaldTrump. What did he really get? 81 MM votes? 91 MM? But they stole it. Biggest scandal in world history. Got ‘em!

Link

Blogger Jeroth November 11, 2020 12:24 PM  

We're not leaving.

Blogger WarrenyBear November 11, 2020 12:24 PM  

Is Vox an inspiration or what? Thanks for the hand in leveling up to the next ledge man.

Blogger Red November 11, 2020 12:26 PM  

II Kings 6:16
So he answered "DO NOT FEAR, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them."

Blogger Barbarossa November 11, 2020 12:28 PM  

But...but...but I just got the pearls back from the jeweler's after a thorough cleaning. They're all set for some serious clutching. And the divan is positioned at just the right angle for me to safely swoon upon.

Blogger RandyB November 11, 2020 12:28 PM  

A 50 state audit would yield a 50 state Trumpslide.

Bring it on.

Blogger crescent wrench November 11, 2020 12:29 PM  

The fraudstika is the ultimate meme:

https://twitter.com/Styx666Official/status/1324462566702305281

It forces anyone supporting Biden into defensive babble, none of which refutes the clearly impossible shape of the graph.

Hell, the simulation is winking at us in that it actually makes an "F" for Fraud.

Blogger Dire Badger November 11, 2020 12:30 PM  

Bah, I don't need hope, I KNOW we won the presidential election, and I KNOW that when the lefties start shooting in a few weeks they will be decimated.

I do not underestimate Satan's Army, I know they have been getting trained by terrorists and Geurillas, but I also know that they do NOT have the moral support of the people, and that is all-important for attempted traitors.

They are clearly going to lose, but it's going to be a hard fight.

Blogger Fellow Traveler November 11, 2020 12:30 PM  

VD, this is the kind of "F@ yeah and F@ you if you can't hang" that has made your blog and the Ilk my #1 visit since at least 2004.

The ride never ends

Blogger Azimus November 11, 2020 12:30 PM  

I think if I could get one message to the "don't want to get my hopes up" crowd, it would be this - your inaction, your psychological tick that tells you to wait long enough and this will be OK, is the very thing Edmund Burke talked about when he said “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

And its not just a one-off thing. If by doing nothing you've established that for you, these frauds are OK, they will normalize, and newer, more heinous crimes will overshadow them because evil is never satisfied but for a season. If you count yourself as a "good man", then find your line, and defend it. And if stealing your franchise is not your line, where is that line?

Blogger tdcommenter November 11, 2020 12:31 PM  

Hope is habit forming as is despair.

When I come to this blog, I read to learn & silence my gamma tendencies.

It also helps to have fun. Nerdrotic had a youtube post on George RR Martin's delays & I left the comment "A Sea of Skulls. Skol!"

Blogger Ingemar November 11, 2020 12:34 PM  

Anyone who fights against truth fights against God.

Any man who is on God's side is a majority of one.

Blogger MC November 11, 2020 12:35 PM  

Thank you for this

NEVER despair, never give up. That is the only real victory.


Biased Baseless Cosmopolitans (BBC) starting to shift slightly, slightly...


Posted at 14:43
Politician offers $1m to 'voter fraud whistleblowers'


...Patrick said he was offering the money, which would come from his campaign funds, to "support" Trump in what he said was "his commitment to making sure that every legal vote is counted and every illegal vote is disqualified".

Trump has not presented any evidence of widespread electoral fraud, which is very rare in the US.






Posted at 16:28

'Trump making transition as turbulent as possible'


...Speaking to Hardtalk’s Stephen Sackur, McMaster said that as president, Trump did not have to listen to his advisers if he did not want to.

Trump is challenging the result of the presidential election, alleging electoral fraud, but the Trump campaign has yet to provide any strong evidence of this.


Language matters a lot to these deceivers - has the first break in the MSM's wall occurred? switching from "no evidence" to "no strong evidence"?


If I'm right, we'll see this ripple across MSM in coming days.

First called on VoxDay, the place to be!



Blogger Thomas Preston November 11, 2020 12:35 PM  

And for Master Elrond, who, like VD, never fell got the lies of the Enemy to begin with!

Blogger stevev November 11, 2020 12:37 PM  

I mostly lurk. I've learned to keep my fears under control, and most importantly, the why of it, from you and this blog.
Stab Godzilla in the foot with a butter knife, that one got me.
Truth!

Blogger dadofhomeschoolers November 11, 2020 12:38 PM  

"Stab him in the foot with a dull butterknife" after sowing his path with Legos

Blogger sammibandit November 11, 2020 12:38 PM  

God is good. Great post and reminder.

Blogger van helsing November 11, 2020 12:38 PM  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-cPWheNyaA

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook November 11, 2020 12:38 PM  

Still not tired of winning BIGLY

Blogger Balkan Yankee November 11, 2020 12:38 PM  

Front Toward Enemy.

Blogger Jeremy Daw November 11, 2020 12:40 PM  

This is why this site has become my principal source of election-related news.

God bless you, Vox.

Blogger TiredPoorHungry November 11, 2020 12:40 PM  

I will not surrender. I am an American. I stand on the outskirts of Chicago and by all that's holy...You shall not Pass!

Blogger Curlytop November 11, 2020 12:40 PM  

I really need some of my better graphics people to put Trump's face in place of Kenneth Branagh's from Henry V St Crispin Day speech...

Blogger grok November 11, 2020 12:42 PM  

It is not up to Trump to defeat the enemy. It is not up to us. We are more than conquerors because it is God who is sovereign and he has made us such, we must therefore stand for God, Christ, Truth. Even if they kill us we win.

Blogger phunktor November 11, 2020 12:42 PM  

Send winged hussars!

Blogger Glen Sprigg November 11, 2020 12:44 PM  

The only things I'm worried about are:
a) running out of popcorn
b) needing surgery to repair my splitting sides from laughing so hard at leftists once Trump is declared the winner
c)

Yeah, that's it. Bring it on, bitches; the God-Emperor is going to steamroll each and every one of you with a feral grin on his face.

Blogger Ken Prescott November 11, 2020 12:46 PM  

This is the election where the enemy went all in.

We must go all in.

We don't fold.

Because no matter how the cards come up, we win.

Blogger TontoBubbaGoldstein November 11, 2020 12:48 PM  

When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, did we quit?? Hell, no!!!

.....

Let's win one for The Zipper!!

Blogger Skyler the Weird November 11, 2020 12:50 PM  

Jean has a long Mustache.

Blogger Pedro the Cat November 11, 2020 12:50 PM  

This business requires resolve, a spirit of never quitting, there are always alternative moves to make, ever in action. Blackpills want to spread their cancer to everyone else, hence the saying "misery loves company".

We are on the side of the true and the beautiful and we cannot stop and accept the opposite. Ever.

Thanks Vox.

Blogger Solon November 11, 2020 12:55 PM  

Ephesians 6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Put on the full armor of God. Hope is part of that armor. Hope denies and defies despair. "God does not grant us a spirit of fear, but one of Power, and of Love."

Always remember: "If God be for us, who can stand against us?"

God bless you Vox, and every man or woman here who would defiantly snarl in the face of the Enemy. Death takes all in the end, but our Lord is master even over Death.

We've already won. The other stupid bastards just dont realize it yet.

Blogger Dire Badger November 11, 2020 12:56 PM  

I, too, enjoy the way the 'press' is being forced to reframe their lies.

"No evidence of fraud"
"No Signifigant evidence for Fraud"
"No STRONG evidence of Fraud"
"No Incontrovertible Proof of Fraud"

Blogger Scott November 11, 2020 1:03 PM  

Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!

Blogger By the crease of his pants November 11, 2020 1:03 PM  

VD's understanding of religion, history, politics, culture, psychology, statistics, etc is better than all the "experts" currently leading the USA. Stick around and learn all the ways you have been lied to and misled. Some of the truths he exposes are difficult and painful to accept, but it's worth it! Don't be a sheep!

Blogger Roshi November 11, 2020 1:03 PM  

Hellzyeah and Amen.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things that appear not.

Trump won, and he will continue to be our president. have faith.

Blogger Yukichi Sensei November 11, 2020 1:05 PM  

In the widest view, no charge for the sake of the Good is hopeless or useless.

Truth will be remembered.
Bravery will be seen.

Blogger ChewbacaTW November 11, 2020 1:05 PM  

*looks around* No quitters here...

Blogger Dire Badger November 11, 2020 1:06 PM  

Their next step will have to be "Not ALL states have uncontested evidence of Large-scale Fraud".

Blogger YorkshireBear November 11, 2020 1:06 PM  

I've only been coming here for about a month, and this is my first comment. This post, Sir, sums it all up perfectly. Thank you.
The adrenaline is flowing. Cry havoc and let loose the hounds of war.

Blogger KBuff November 11, 2020 1:09 PM  

Absolutely. Thank you for that.

Blogger Silent Draco November 11, 2020 1:09 PM  

If I can't get a butter knife, I have a nice, rusty nail to shiv in. He'll feel it.

Blogger Edjamacator November 11, 2020 1:13 PM  

The Godzilla sentence reminds me of this "Last Act of Defiance." Excellent.

Blogger The Contrarian November 11, 2020 1:16 PM  

Hey Devon, this one's for you buddy.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 11, 2020 1:20 PM  

At that sound the bent shape of the God Emperor sprang suddenly erect. Tall and proud he seemed again; and rising in his stirrups he cried in a loud voice, more clear than any there had ever heard a mortal man achieve before:

Arise, arise, Riders of America!
Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter!
spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

Ride now, ride now! Ride to Washington!

With that he seized a great horn from Giuliani his banner-bearer, and he blew such a blast upon it that it burst asunder. And straightway all the horns in the host were lifted up in music, and the blowing of the horns of America in that hour was like a storm upon the plain and a thunder in the mountains.

Ride now, ride now! Ride to Washington!

Suddenly the king cried to McConnell and the GOP sprang away. Behind him his banner blew in the wind, golden hair upon a field of red, but he outpaced it. After him thundered the knights of his house, but he was ever before them. Barr rode there, the white horsetail on his helm floating in his speed, and the front of the first éored roared like a breaker foaming to the shore, but Trump could not be overtaken. Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on the American people like a god of old, even as Thoden the Great in the battle of the Gondor when the world was young. His golden shield was uncovered, and lo! it shone like an image of the Sun, and the grass flamed into green about the white feet of his steed. For morning came, morning and a wind from the sea; and the darkness was removed, and the hosts of Biden wailed, and terror took them, and they fled, and died, and the hoofs of wrath rode over them. And then all the host of Americans burst into song, and they sang as they slew, for the joy of battle was on them, and the sound of their singing that was fair and terrible came even to the News Media.

Blogger Joanna November 11, 2020 1:20 PM  

I read that Parler blocked a link to you. I linked to you today from MeWe. Let's see. Is there a way to get unique URLs for each post? Thanks.

Blogger Charles Martel November 11, 2020 1:21 PM  

Cliffs Notes Version: "Dear Conservative... this is not the place for you." :)

Blogger Pathfinderlight November 11, 2020 1:21 PM  

On the topic of hope: I recently watched a Numberphile video on YouTube about Benford's law. Included in the video description was a link to a paper about how this technique cannot be used in elections.

The paper was from Mebane himself, whose work is the basis for using some versions of the technique. Sounds damning, right? I took a look at the paper myself to find something interesting. The primary counterexample is Chicago. Assuming no vote fraud in Chicago for the 2020 total figures, the paper goes to show how Trump's votes follow Benford's law, while Biden's doesn't.

If you're American or good at logic and paying attention, you've spotted the flaw. Lesson: always check the experts to call them out on their flaws.

Blogger Dire Badger November 11, 2020 1:22 PM  

Glen Sprigg wrote:The only things I'm worried about are:

a) running out of popcorn


The Secret to enjoying the unfolding Drama:

set your heat on medium
use 3 tablespoons of a GOOD oil, (Peanut, extra virgin olive oil, Coconut Oil)
1/3rd cup of FRESH popcorn, preferably of a decent brand (pop weaver or Orville)
a decent, heavy-bottomed 8 cup pot with a lid.

Heat the oil on medium high. throw in 3 kernels of FRESH popcorn.

When the kernels pop, immediately add popcorn, shake until evenly distributed, and then pull OFF the heat for 30 seconds. This will pre-heat the corn and make the popping more consistent.

Place back on heat with the lid on. shake every 5-10 seconds slightly to roll the corn.

When the first kernels start to pop, crack the lid to allow the steam to escape. (This will make the popcorn cruncheir and less rubbery) while still shaking every few seconds to keep the unpopped kernels on the bottom.

Once the popping slows to 1 pop every 2-3 seconds, remove it from the heat and immediately pour it into a large bowl. add melted butter (you can melt it in the same pot you just emptied of pocporn) toss it gently, and then add your favorite popcorn seasonings.

Some people like adding salt to the oil before it pops.

It makes the most perfect popcorn ever, with almost no unpopped kernels, and very crunch hulls (less stuck in teeth)I particularly enjoy using redenbacher white corn with popping oil and either season-all or kernel seasons garlic parmesan or white cheddar.

It is so much better than air-popped that there is literally no comparison.

Blogger Dos Voltz November 11, 2020 1:23 PM  

Love it.

If you want some real inspiration, feel-good stuff, then watch this little fight scene from Snatch. Mickey v. Gorgeous George. And while you watch imagine that Gorgeous George is the Media, while Mickey is Trump voters. (Wish I could make a meme)

It's glorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG_Nwp0wZc0

Blogger Ora Tevzre November 11, 2020 1:23 PM  

Certainty of Death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Blogger RadixMalorum November 11, 2020 1:23 PM  

Epstein didn't kill himself but he did vote for Biden.

Blogger Hobbit with a Rock November 11, 2020 1:25 PM  

Chelan Bear said above, "Hope makes you dangerous to your foe." That leaped out at me as I immediately knew who my main foe is... the devil. I've lived 3 years of despair because of an avalanche of devastating events, so I know I was useless. But then hope arrived again four months ago from literally THE most unexpected, and most wanted, and most impossible source, and I'm back, I'm me again, I'm alive, and the devil KNOWS I'll never let him do that to me again. And I like being dangerous...

(And Vox, this this native Texan thanks you for including the Alamo.)

Blogger Steve Samson November 11, 2020 1:25 PM  

This is why people keep trying to make you a leader. Perfect rousing speeches.
Don't stop.

Blogger MC November 11, 2020 1:28 PM  

@ Dire Badger

Dire Badger wrote:I, too, enjoy the way the 'press' is being forced to reframe their lies.

"No evidence of fraud"

"No Signifigant evidence for Fraud"

"No STRONG evidence of Fraud"

"No Incontrovertible Proof of Fraud"



exactly

Some good tweeters predicted this series of shifts, though this is the first heavyweight swamp media I have seen actually quietly shifting to "no strong evidence" - in real time.

So far, the approved phrases for sheep-control have been restricted to "baseless" or "no evidence"

Blogger Matteo November 11, 2020 1:30 PM  


Imagine you are one of the higher level fraudsters, say the election commissioner of one of the corrupt cities, or even at the state level. You believed the fake polls. You figured that you would do your usual shenanigans (ramped up by a lot) to guarantee the Blue Wave. Once your superiors in the syndicate saw the results in Ohio and Florida, they knew your side was f*cked unless extreme measures were taken. You, in extreme panic, went full Keystone Kop and ramped up the 4:00 AM fraud.

You look at the aftermath, where no matter what the MSM claims, the main topic of conversation across the whole country, the whole world, bar none is the fraud, either affirming or denying, but it’s all anyone is actually talking or thinking about. And in the last few days, Trump, via the firings he has recently done, the election integrity guy at DOJ resigning, and the confidence that guys like Pompeo are showing, is making it obvious that he is cranking up to maybe go full Lincoln/Pinochet if needed. The lawsuits are starting to drop like tactical nukes. The ham-handed attempt by MSM and Social Media to control the conversation is starting to look like a joke put on by incompetent retarded children. DOJ is sending out crime investigators. The sworn affidavits are turning into a tsunami. The statistical evidence is shouting from graphs being published all over the place.

The heat is on.

You consider possible futures. Prison is a possibility. Execution for sedition is a possibility. Best case, the fraud actually works, and you get whatever payout was promised (money, power, underaged Haitians, whatever it was). But even so, it should be dawning on you that you now have a target on your back. The odds of you being taken out by a 2A sniper have increased exponentially. If you really think about it, one way or another, you are probably a dead man walking.

Would it surprise you if at some point, one or more of these states announce, “In the interests of transparency, we have reviewed our counts and procedures, and we did, in fact, find irregularities and errors. The corrected counts we are now publishing show that Donald Trump wins our state. See, the system works!”

Blogger VD November 11, 2020 1:32 PM  

Is there a way to get unique URLs for each post?

1. Left click on the post title.
2. Select 'Copy link address'
3. Paste the URL where you want.

Blogger Shannon November 11, 2020 1:32 PM  

Amen

Blogger Stephen November 11, 2020 1:40 PM  

This is the place for those who hope even when all hope is gone. This is the place for those who are willing to fight to the last man. This is the place for those who will stab Godzilla in the foot with a butterknife when he steps on them. This is the place for those who remember the Alamo and consider the Americans who died there to be the real victors. This is the place for those who will fight in the shade of the enemy's arrows. This is the place for those who will say to the world, "no, you move."

Amen

Blogger Newscaper312 November 11, 2020 1:41 PM  

@revelation
AMEN
This resonates because I'm almost through w the books, at the Black Gate, doing a full read of LOTR in prob 29 years.

Blogger Houston November 11, 2020 1:43 PM  

Truth is costly because it has value. The coward is the man who sees only the cost.

Blogger IAMSpartacus0000 November 11, 2020 1:43 PM  

Was watch Jeff Durbin of Apologia Church in AZ. He made a great point that even if Harris becomes president then it is Judgment against America and nots that does not mean Christian's cower. It means you be bold because you no longer have any protection. It means time to suffer like our Church fathers who spread the word even after they were beat up or died.

Trump is simply a reprieve. We either use it to bolster our faith or dive into the coming fire knowing God can deliver us.

Blogger Andrew Jackson November 11, 2020 1:44 PM  

Onward to victory!!!

Blogger ZhukovG November 11, 2020 1:44 PM  

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

Ad Victoriam, Deo Vindice, Ave Caesar Trump!

Blogger van helsing November 11, 2020 1:45 PM  

I got a vox link to stick on parler, and it shows up less any graphics in parleys. never seen it on the feed tho.

Blogger APL November 11, 2020 1:46 PM  

"PS: Epstein didn't kill himself.
PPS: Biden didn't win."

PPPS:"Sally Yates is corrupt." -- Robert Barnes.

Blogger Noticer of Things November 11, 2020 1:46 PM  

My question is what can we do personally? There's all this info out there that is incredibly compelling (including video about vote tampering/changing, charts showing the sharp jump in what should be randomly sorted mailed in ballots almost simultaneously late on election night in several swing states, Benford's rule violation only by Biden in swing states, turnout impossibility, down ballot vote impossibility), but is there any one place that has a compelling and concise summary of all of them (preferably with only quick references if any to the other low level fraud)? We need something we can send to our normie R friends, who are naturally sympathetic, but still believe that there's no evidence of "widespread fraud" (beyond a handfull of dead voters that wouldn't swing the election anyway).

We should keep up hope as there's incredibly strong evidence that Trump actually won, but we can't get cocky/complacent, because time is very limited and our enemies are shameless and they will bury the truth if they can. Our side should have some mechanism in place to prevent recounts/audits from being corrupted and some back up plans in place, because there's literally nothing the deep state won't do to win this.

Blogger Akulkis November 11, 2020 1:47 PM  

>> Front Toward Enemy.

Indeed.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd November 11, 2020 1:55 PM  

Would it surprise you if at some point, one or more of these states announce, “In the interests of transparency, we have reviewed our counts and procedures, and we did, in fact, find irregularities and errors. The corrected counts we are now publishing show that Donald Trump wins our state.
We have already begun to see the fraud walked back at the county level, as people begin to see prison in their futures. Gonna guess it's all made men at the state level: they will get offed if they turn. So, we may not see the walk-backs at the state level, because retreat may not be an option for them. That means fraud gets proven rather than swept under a rug.

Blogger Jake November 11, 2020 1:55 PM  

Right on. Morale is everything, as Vox always says. Try to socially pressure weak normie cons into stiffening their spines.

Blogger Ingot9455 November 11, 2020 1:56 PM  

As a matter of fact, the odds are so good for Trump that I'm going to have to put some more money down on Predictit.

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot November 11, 2020 1:57 PM  

Trump has not presented any evidence of widespread electoral fraud, which is very rare in the US.

If you look closely at that sentence, it can easily be read that what is "very rare" is evidence of widespread electoral fraud, mainly because looking for it is even more rare.


This is why this site has become my principal source of election-related news.

Same here, because 99.8% of the internet is now nothing but agitprop ops designed to give you that trapped rat feeling.

Blogger Kudos The Lexecutioner November 11, 2020 1:58 PM  

Consider East Plano vs. John Tyler, a 1994 Texas high school football game. Down 24 points with 3:03 left in the 4th quarter, East Plano made FOUR touchdowns (including three after successive, successful onside kicks) to take a three point lead with 24 seconds remaining.

Receiving the next kickoff, John Tyler's player (who had been responsible for the final two muffed onside kick receptions) ran the ball back 97 yards for a touchdown to win the game.

Neither of those teams gave up. Period.

Remember: you keep playing until the clock says 0:00.

Blogger RedJack November 11, 2020 1:59 PM  

@113

The blood of millions of unborn children screams out for vengeance .

I tremble thinking about that.

And if our lampstand is snuffed out as a nation, rejoice! Christ died to save us, not the United States of America.

However, I am not in despair. As a pessimist, this is not the worst. These people are so stupid they forgot to fill in the down ticket votes.

The GE isn't done yet.

Blogger Owen Martin November 11, 2020 1:59 PM  

Beautifully put

Blogger Ingot9455 November 11, 2020 1:59 PM  

@99 Yeah, the shills are out there claiming that Benford's Law can't be used for elections.

If that's so, why do Biden's vote tallies follow Benford's Law in Republican, no-fraud states but break it in the swing-states? You can't possibly have it both ways.

Blogger Eric I. Gatera. November 11, 2020 2:00 PM  

When I saw this post title, I bursted in laugher. I knew intuitively what the post would sound like even before I read it. Dead laughing. Welcome to the new readers. LOL

Blogger Jack Amok November 11, 2020 2:07 PM  

The secret to avoiding weight gain from all the popcorn eating is to do enough victory laps to work off the carbs.

Blogger Billy November 11, 2020 2:13 PM  

A fucking Men

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 11, 2020 2:14 PM  

Noticer of Things wrote:My question is what can we do personally?
Shove it right back in their smug dishonest faces every time. EVERY TIME. Do not let them get away with the gaslighting. Even if it doesn't affect you, it's affecting millions of your fellow Trump supporters.

Blogger binks webelf November 11, 2020 2:15 PM  

VD: "This is the place for those who hope even when all hope is gone."

Aragorn, son of Arathorn: 'We must do without hope,' he said.... 'Let us gird ourselves and weep no more! Come!'

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 11, 2020 2:18 PM  

Here is the actual vote count,
https://everylegalvote.com/country

Blogger MC November 11, 2020 2:19 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger mh01701@gmail.com November 11, 2020 2:19 PM  

Thank you Vox for the education from this blog. And than you commenters whose remarks on black pilling gave me a clue as to what was going on. I finally got it. Slow but determined. Godzilla? Bring him on.

Blogger jkmack November 11, 2020 2:26 PM  

Hell Yea, I just punched a cedar tree!

Blogger Glen Sprigg November 11, 2020 2:28 PM  

Kudos The Lexecutioner wrote:Consider East Plano vs. John Tyler, a 1994 Texas high school football game. Down 24 points with 3:03 left in the 4th quarter, East Plano made FOUR touchdowns (including three after successive, successful onside kicks) to take a three point lead with 24 seconds remaining.

Receiving the next kickoff, John Tyler's player (who had been responsible for the final two muffed onside kick receptions) ran the ball back 97 yards for a touchdown to win the game.

Neither of those teams gave up. Period.

Remember: you keep playing until the clock says 0:00.

The video of that sequence on YouTube is the greatest football commentary ever. I thought the color guy was going to have an on-air heart attack during that final runback.

A very important lesson in 'never give up.'

Blogger MC November 11, 2020 2:31 PM  

BTW, this may sound a bit conciliatory, but what do you think of this move for our Once and Future President Trump :

Calls a Press Conference:

Announces:
"In the interests of restoring faith in democracy and our institutions - which is very important, believe me, very important - I grant a full and unconditional pardon to anyone who has been involved in election fraud in any way - provided they come forward now to the authorities - and by that I mean directly to our newly-appointed handpicked "election integrity" taskforce - and give them full cooperation.

This deal will not stay on the table - you will get your pardon if you step up now.

No questions today"


Under breath - "Now try suppressing that news, Swamp!"



Trump offers uccomplete

Blogger Br'er Shaygetz November 11, 2020 2:33 PM  

When you see my name, think of that ship's engineer in Red October who, upon finding out Capt. Ramius notified the Kremlin of his intentions to defect with the sub to America...quietly pulled on his cigarette, not saying a word as the crew voiced their concerns. Then when dismissed, stubbed his cigarette out and left the room, face set to do his job to wherever it went.

I got one word from God the day after the election..."Can you not tarry with me one hour?"

I'm with Peter..."To whom shall we go, for you alone have the words of life."

Blogger Kevin November 11, 2020 2:38 PM  

People are far too short sighted. I remember the wailing when obamacare was passed (even though I was barely an adult). Who would have thought Harry Reid, riding all the glory and screams of democrat super-majorities for 50 years, would change voting rules from super majority to simple majority. And then they lose their majority in just a few years and suddenly the supreme court is 6-3. Reid won a battle, but struck himself an almost fatal blow.

Who would have thought that Trump would so energize people, and his opponents would be so blatant in their lying and prostitution? Imagine carrying the greatest election fraud conspiracies in the countries history only to fail and put the eye of everyone on your strongest outposts for fraud.

The enemy destroys himself because he is against god.

Blogger Ken Prescott November 11, 2020 2:39 PM  

More to the point, the State Department uses it as a tool to verify the integrity of foreign elections. We've overthrown sovereign governments on less conclusive evidence than this.

Blogger MC November 11, 2020 2:50 PM  

(deleted and reposted due to some errors – accuracy matters)

Sorry to sperg, for those who are interested:

Put this phrase into your search bar
site:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news after:2020-11-08 "strong evidence of" "trump"

or click here

You can see the new phrase being quietly seeded into the narrative today. First instance very early this morning UK time.

I suspect an urgent meeting, the Swamp Masters giving the minions their fresh Newspeak phrases to sprinkle around.

I expect the UK Guardian to be the next to crack … watch this space

God bless you all

Blogger Daniele Grech Pereira November 11, 2020 2:56 PM  

Huzzah! You can't keep a good man down.

Blogger rekrapt November 11, 2020 3:01 PM  

Fight to the last man. To the last breath. Fight until the sun no longer shines nor the moon and stars give us their nightly glow. Fight until every Marxist, Globalist, pedo, etc. is dead and buried. Period. No surrender.

Blogger Jack Aubrey November 11, 2020 3:04 PM  

When I do have feelings of despair, coming here and reading this blog is the best way to dispel them.

Blogger budbrewer November 11, 2020 3:09 PM  

Thanks, Vox; excellent. Now I'm going to watch The Speech at the beginning of the film, Patton, and, perhaps, Stonewall Jackson's reply (in Gods and Generals) when asked "whatever can we do" in response to being invaded. No quarter.

Blogger The Course of Empire November 11, 2020 3:12 PM  

Also, Epstein was an agent of Mossad. :)

Blogger Canadian Warlord November 11, 2020 3:12 PM  

@Dire Badger,
Don't people just make jiffy-pop anymore? Add butter and salt. The gourmets outnumber the cuckservatives!

Off-topic: Has anyone graphed movie theatre attendance versus the timeline of butter disappearing from concessions?

Blogger Krymneth November 11, 2020 3:13 PM  

Matteo wrote:Would it surprise you if at some point, one or more of these states announce, “In the interests of transparency, we have reviewed our counts and procedures, and we did, in fact, find irregularities and errors. The corrected counts we are now publishing show that Donald Trump wins our state. See, the system works!”

I think that's what the announcement of "glitches" are... people getting out ahead of the issue. Whether they're being pushed or jumping themselves, I don't know.

Noticer of Things wrote:My question is what can we do personally?

Pray. Maybe not the only thing you can do, but start with that. Ask God for opportunities for more concrete actions if you like.

Ingot9455 wrote:Yeah, the shills are out there claiming that Benford's Law can't be used for elections.

For what it's worth, Benford's Law is aptly named; it is a law. It can be derived from very simple mathematical premises. It isn't an observation or something that sometimes works... it is math, not opinion, and has an extremely strong foundation as a result. Any time someone's trying to tell you it doesn't apply, they better have an astonishingly good mathematical reason why, and if they don't, they're blowing smoke up your bum. Treat them accordingly. Fraud is a far more likely explanation than the rather simple mathematics breaking.

Blogger xevious2030 November 11, 2020 3:17 PM  

“My question is what can we do personally?”

First thing, unless they look to you as their Alpha or Bravo, don’t try to convince them, that’s not your job. If you are a good Delta, be a good Delta, and provide information for them, if they want it. And stand your ground, if it is an appropriate situation. Meaning, getting in a fistfight with a coworker in a taco folding line over things, or discussing it with them if they have “Biden” tattooed on their fo forehead, is pointless, at this time.

The biggest thing is to be confident, stand your ground, and don’t cuck yourself. They will come around, or they will not. So what. Pick a side, and fight, because. Everything else is scenery, passing. If you do need to convince, find an Alpha of Bravo they will listen to, that’s their job, that’s what they do.

You can’t be a Trump. But you can make use of your place in the SSH. Use it.

Blogger doctrev November 11, 2020 3:19 PM  

Matteo wrote:
But even so, it should be dawning on you that you now have a target on your back. The odds of you being taken out by a 2A sniper have increased exponentially. If you really think about it, one way or another, you are probably a dead man walking.

Would it surprise you if at some point, one or more of these states announce, “In the interests of transparency, we have reviewed our counts and procedures, and we did, in fact, find irregularities and errors. The corrected counts we are now publishing show that Donald Trump wins our state. See, the system works!”



Absolutely, but I've never seen a 2A sniper in action. It's much more likely to end as Seth Rich.

But that example should be encouragement for them to turn state's evidence. Trump simply has too much for them to feel comfortable.

Blogger lynnjynh9315 November 11, 2020 3:23 PM  

This has to be said again?

Blogger Balam November 11, 2020 3:26 PM  

I recommend amish popcorn. It's bred for taste instead of transport and storage (as is the priority for mass consumer culture). This means the hulls are softer and they rarely get stuck in teeth. It has completely changed my popcorn eating life for the better.
https://amishcountrypopcorn.com/

Blogger GAHCindy November 11, 2020 3:35 PM  

I love it.

Blogger James Jameson November 11, 2020 3:43 PM  

If you're prone to the blackpill, turn to God.
The president is not the messiah, and we know that regardless of who is in charge America is going to balkanise into 100s if not 1000s of self-governing regions in the long-run. We know that this is a good thing.
So read your damn Bible and stop worrying.

Blogger Revelation Means Hope November 11, 2020 3:51 PM  

Just went through the series with my son.

I could go on with examples. The Ents, dying out, still marched out believing it would be their last march.

Elves, who risked their only life for the fight for good, such as Elrond's sons.

That is why the books are vital to preserve and why they want to corrupt them.

Blogger OvergrownHobbit November 11, 2020 3:51 PM  

This is the place for those who will stab Godzilla in the foot with a butterknife when he steps on them.

Middleman!

Viva Castalia! Make Ours Arkhaven!

Blogger Other Josh November 11, 2020 3:55 PM  

Hell yes! Love this post!

Blogger NRx November 11, 2020 3:57 PM  

/pol has the right idea of how to deal with shills and blackpillers (I mean since they can't just be shot for defeatism)...

Simply respond with "you will never be a woman".

Blogger OvergrownHobbit November 11, 2020 4:04 PM  

Addendum: A bookend to Vox Day's post.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/sarah-hoyt/2020/11/08/dont-jump-off-that-ledge-this-is-just-a-blue-smokescreen-n1131834

The Eagles are coming.

Blogger Unknown November 11, 2020 4:11 PM  

The fruits of the soul: Love, Faith, Hope.

To surrender to despair, is to surrender your soul to Fear.

We will win. In this world, and the next.

Blogger KeaponLaffin November 11, 2020 4:25 PM  

despair is a sin.
that's why I'm KeaponLaffin.
always remember to keep on laughing. despair is a sin and evil hates being mocked.
you say,no you move, while laffin at them..they go all sorts of crazy nutZ. it's hilarious 😎

Blogger Jash November 11, 2020 4:29 PM  

I want President Trump to win and I will not give up hope until he gives up.

Sidney Powell is fighting for him. She does not give up, but she has moments of despair. If you don't believe me then read her book, "Licensed to Lie". Despair is not the same thing as giving up.

Interestingly, I was pretty quickly labeled as a blackpiller by some here, although I did not say anything specifically about the election.

My comments were about the encroachment of the Left and I have a front row seat for that. And my interest is action on that front.

In August, I went to a pro-police rally in one of the most rabidly blue urban centers in the country and Antifa stood within spitting distance across the barricades.

Yes, I was worried. I have hidden behind passivity my whole life. At this rally, I believed there could be real violence. Antifa is known for following people to their cars, taking down license plates and going after them later. My profession is so Leftist that it is famous Antifa memberships. There was the real chance of getting doxxed by a co-worker.

But I went. My desperation drove me from my apathy and caused me to act. This was one pathetic act by a weak person. But it was an act.

I want to suggest that we should not be castigating the worried.

We should be castigating the people making a show of fighting while taking absolutely no real risks and doing nothing of use.

The people I find demoralizing are separatists who want to run to an ideological safe place, physical or virtual, and think they will escape these issues by going there.

Or people who plan to fight Leftists in a blaze of glory with some personal armory they have in their garage.

These are fantasies.
Conservatives invest in them like Antifa invests in umbrellas and mace. Pragmatic action is a better way. Just my view.

Blogger Jack Amok November 11, 2020 4:30 PM  

Would it surprise you if at some point, one or more of these states announce, “In the interests of transparency, we have reviewed our counts and procedures...

I assume the next move by the fraudsters will be a limited hang-out, where they admit to a small amount of shenanigans, but not enough to change any EV counts.

E.g. "We've reviewed our counts and procedures, and determined that a few thousand votes were incorrectly recorded for Joe Biden. While regrettable - and we promise to do better next time - these errors are not widespread enough to change the result."*

The proper response of course is to smile, pin their hand to the desk with an ice pick (or butter knife) and say "good start, now show us the rest of the fraud."

* Possibly the first of these will be in WI, where the state Elections Commission instructed clerks to commit fraud by altering mail-in ballots that didn't have proper signatures in order to make them appear valid. The officially released instructions say the clerks were supposed to use red ink to make these changes so the ballots could later be separated if the (clearly illegal) instructions were found to be (clearly) illegal.

Of course, the logical conclusion is only a relative handful of the fraudulently altered ballots were altered with red ink, so when push comes to shove, they'll try to trot out a few hundred ballots with red ink, say "gee, sorry, but see! It doesn't change the result!" and hope the GOP drops it after that.

Blogger Billy November 11, 2020 4:30 PM  

We aren’t fighting dragons; they’re worms. The only way to lose to these spineless foes is to lay down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pqdHkgdXr0

Blogger Gregory the Tall November 11, 2020 4:38 PM  

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Franz_v_Defregger_Letztes_Aufgebot_%281%29.jpg

Did these guys hesitate to do what was necessary?

Blogger aps November 11, 2020 4:58 PM  

Ahhh I love this place.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 11, 2020 5:23 PM  

Jash wrote:This was one pathetic act by a weak person.
"You see Junior Barnes. I see a bad motherfucker who don't take no crap off of nobody."

Blogger MidnightSun November 11, 2020 5:30 PM  

These bastards stole much from me! I fought in corrupt courts in MA and NY until my resources were depleted and I could fight no more. They are filth.
President Trump is our last hope to rid this country of the evil rotten lying cheating self serving thieves that permeate both this great country and God's good earth!

I will fight til' my last breath.

Onward Christian Soldiers!

Blogger Ahărôwn November 11, 2020 5:39 PM  

Amen

Blogger Meng Greenleaf November 11, 2020 5:55 PM  

I'm going to need more popcorn :D

Who'd have guessed watching TGE dredge the swamp could be so riveting?!? He's truly an entertainer at heart. I can almost imagine what tossing Heels-Up into a lion filled colosseum would look like IRL :P

Imagine what a Demon-rat stolen 'victory' would do to to middle America? Consciousness. And even in defeat, the TGE wins ;)

Blogger Dire Badger November 11, 2020 5:58 PM  

Balam wrote:I recommend amish popcorn. It's bred for taste instead of transport and storage (as is the priority for mass consumer culture). This means the hulls are softer and they rarely get stuck in teeth. It has completely changed my popcorn eating life for the better.

https://amishcountrypopcorn.com/



THANK YOU!

I just ordered 18 lbs of various types... it will be here just in time to be perfectly seasoned by the salty tears of hate and fear as I watch BLM and Antifa Rioters getting gunned down and rounded up!

Blogger mrpinks November 11, 2020 6:01 PM  

The ride never ends.
We are in good company.
Deus vult

Blogger Avalanche November 11, 2020 6:54 PM  

HUZZAH! Thank you Vox Day!

Blogger Grooveware November 11, 2020 6:55 PM  

You had me reaching for my kilt and dirk there..

Blogger A trite re-white November 11, 2020 6:58 PM  

God brought me here, and it has been a reel hoot!!

Blogger Beloved November 11, 2020 7:20 PM  

2 Samuel 23: 11-12

11 And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentiles: and the people fled from the Philistines.

The hated enemy brings the fight to Israel, and all the army of Israel flees in fear except for Shammah who took his stand against impossible odds over a field of beans. His allies fled in fear, but Shammah the Hararite stood his ground and resolved to fight to the bitter end.

Over a field of beans.

How did the LORD respond when a single man stood to fight in His holy name over the tiniest most insignificant plot of land in all Israel?


12 But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the Lord wrought a great victory.

This is why it is so important to have God on your side and to fight the right battle without giving up an inch. God only needs one obediant man no matter the odds.

Do not despair. The only thing you have to fear is the LORD. Choose ye this day whom ye will serve, and fight for every inch. Even for a field of beans. God is always faithful.

Blogger Roy Zesch November 11, 2020 8:00 PM  

The people who died at the Alamo were Texicans,not Americans. We let US join us later. Some of them were Americans before they came to the Alamo.

Blogger Storm Rhode November 11, 2020 8:03 PM  

At work today I sympathized with a customer about the ongoing election and Covid situation being stressful. A coworker slapped me on the back and said the election is over. I laughed right along with him with a twinkle in my eye.

Blogger pyrrhus November 11, 2020 8:05 PM  

Very simply, everyone who regularly reads this blog should take joy from the fact that we stand together and fight together for the good and the beautiful, a band of brothers....and he that hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart....

Blogger ilikedogs November 11, 2020 8:26 PM  

Good stuff. I always pray for my father to not lose hope, same prayer, because he is one of these people.

Too much time thinking, not enough acting. There's always one action open to you, no matter how helpless you feel, and that is prayer.

Blogger Jash November 11, 2020 8:52 PM  

@169

Thanks for the input, whatever it means. I think you're having a Biden moment there, buddy!

Blogger Beloved November 11, 2020 8:55 PM  

When you've run out of courage.
When all hope is lost.
Bring it to the Cross.

You won't know what is faith is until you've lost all of yours.

Someday I hope you reach the end of your courage, hope, and faith. Because only at rock bottom can you reach out to God one last time and learn firsthand that He is sufficient.

Blogger Beloved November 11, 2020 8:57 PM  

"Demoralization is a weapon."

And the counterstrike is prayer.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengtheneth me.

Blogger Geir Balderson November 11, 2020 9:29 PM  

Can you imagine a band of Vikings sitting around the long house before they depart for England and one of them pipes up. "I really am wondering if this is a prudent thing to do? They might have hidden weapons. It could all be a trap as no one is that easy to raid and pillage? And, you know the girls there are no where near as lovely as our own shield maidens? Can we talk about this? Can we?"

Blogger Ibelin November 11, 2020 11:13 PM  

I wasn't big on trump in 2016, but I had a few friends that were all about him.

Fast forward to 2020 and now I'm the only one of them who is still holding on to hope that he'll win. I come to this blog for hope. I come here to hear Vox say he's going to win.

This is the first place I check every morning because I already know I'm going to hear how bad everything is from everyone else.

Blogger furor kek tonicus ( you can't untuck the Cuck, but the real question is "Why were you trying to touch a Cuck like that?" ) November 11, 2020 11:16 PM  

PPPS: sniffing isn't the only thing Creepy Uncle Joe does to children

Blogger MortemTyrannus November 11, 2020 11:24 PM  

Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake, now for wrath, now for ruin, and a red dawn!!!!

Blogger CoolHand November 12, 2020 12:21 AM  

I love you, VD.

... No homo.

Blogger Stocky Anglo November 12, 2020 1:31 AM  

I come here for hopeful insights into the realities of the evil we face. For thought leadership in the conflict with evil and most of all for the neologisms.

Pedophist was perhaps the greatest Vox creation of all time.

Blogger onyomi November 12, 2020 1:38 AM  

Don't know if comments like this are happening here, but another I think we have to push back against right now is people ostensibly trying to put a positive spin on things by saying "oh well, he can run in 2024! let's focus on keeping the Senate! DeSantis and Rubio are looking pretty promising!" etc. No. Now is the time. DJT is the one. Not that there's anything wrong with DeSantis or all hope is lost if Trump doesn't prevail, but this is the time to fight to the last drop of our blood.

The children whose development will be stunted by lockdown insanity don't have four years. The businesses that will fail don't have four year. The voting fraud won't get better in four years if we don't make a stand in the strongest possible way now. Time to start calling out "live to fight another day!" as what it is, not politeness, realism, or reasonableness, but cowardice.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash November 12, 2020 1:42 AM  

I don't think I like Conrad wrote:Am I unwelcome here for writing that that I think?! As Day predicted, I will end with that kind of "I hope I am wrong" language. Still, what if?!
You are unwelcome here because you're an idiot.

This is not a debating society.
This is an army.

I don't ban people. I didn't even delete your comment, because we need examples from time to time.

I would encourage you to go away and not return. You will not enjoy the responses you get. But, well, pearls, swine, you know the drill.

Blogger Chiva November 12, 2020 1:44 AM  

@I don't think I like Conrad,
You have doubts of Q, so what? Many people doubt Q.
There are times to question what we believe, to question what our faith is.
But now is not that time.
The time for battle is drawing near. Put your doubts aside and prepare to stand. This is what is demanded by our Lord and Saviour, to Stand.

Blogger SacrificialLamb November 12, 2020 3:07 AM  

@187. "Good, of course, will win in the end, but weathering the storm will not be at all pleasant. Do I despair to think this?! Am I unwelcome here for writing that that I think?! As Day predicted, I will end with that kind of "I hope I am wrong" language. Still, what if?!"

You asked the question when you already knew the answer.

If you came here to blackpill, then you came to the wrong place. Nobody here cares about your doubts and your fears. If you have something constructive to say, then say it. If you cannot prevent yourself from behaving like a panicky little girl, then keep silent. To put this another way, "lurk moar".

Blogger Jack Amok November 12, 2020 3:11 AM  

Conrad, is that a FED-ora you're wearing? Such fancy language you use to try to gin up something your handlers can make a few arrests at.

Blogger John Atria November 12, 2020 3:37 AM  

Reading all the glowing articles about Biden and how our "democracy" is now saved from fascism after Trump pulls through will be sweet indeed.

Blogger wreckage November 12, 2020 4:50 AM  

"May not accusations of "someone that despairs" or "Eeyore" be something of the same thing?!"
In all sincerity, and with reason, the answer is "no". Because there is no attempt to redefine you or to redefine words; the essence of magic is the exercise of control over the perception (and thereby, the practitioner believes, the truth) of reality.
There is no attempt to transform. Indeed the rejection is based on an unwillingness to even attempt to transform. If you wish A you will be pleased to stay, if you wish B you will be uncomfortable.

Blogger Akulkis November 12, 2020 5:12 AM  

>> I don't think house will be cleaned from within though. It must come from without; that is, we must do it. Any appeal to "trust the plan" seems to be calculated to smooth the ruffled feathers of we that feel the first breaths of the tempest.

If Q is a limited-hangout, it has got to be absolute the most self-destructive limited-hangout ever.

Alternatively, Q is a genuine agit-prop operation being run by the White House, as indicated by Trump's NUMEROUS indirect recognition signals for Q followers and NUMEROUS coordinated actions with Q.

Blogger One Deplorable DT November 12, 2020 5:32 AM  

Absolutely based. There is much to be learned just from observing our esteemed host's attitude towards events like this.

Today we may be asked to fight in hell. But always remember that tomorrow we will dine in heaven by the grace of our Lord.

Blogger VD November 12, 2020 6:22 AM  

I want to suggest that we should not be castigating the worried.

We're not castigating you. We're simply telling you that you have no place among us.

Everyone here knows, understands, and accepts the possibility of defeat. We simply don't care, and we are not going to let the likes of you do the enemy's work for them. I encourage you to go and fight in your own way. But you are not one of us.

1 – 200 of 207 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts