ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Tucker has the evidence

 And yet, Mr. Cuckerson continues to deny the incontrovertible:

On Friday night Tucker Carlson doubled down and denied there was any proof of vote switching during the 2020 presidential election. Tucker Carlson told his audience there is no evidence of votes being switched. But we sent him at least one video on the voter fraud we revealed with the help of several IT specialists, auditors and accountants.

This is ridiculous. There is conclusive documentary evidence of vote switching during the 2020 presidential election sitting right on YouTube. I suggest you download it before YouTube deletes it. This video was recorded on a phone camera filming CNN as Donald Trump's Pennsylvania vote totals drop from 1,690,589 to 1,670,631 at the same time Joe Biden's vote total rises from 1,252,537 to 1,272,495 in just 35 seconds.

That's is clear and conclusive evidence of precisely 19,958 votes being switched from Trump to Biden during the 2020 presidential election.

Labels: , ,

65 Comments:

Blogger Balkan Yankee November 21, 2020 8:04 AM  

Tucker caved. The only serious questions concern the leverage used and by whom.

Blogger Scuzzaman November 21, 2020 8:14 AM  

This is why the left is constantly accusing anyone who disagrees with them of being disconnected from reality.

As Viva Frei says:

“Projection is Confession”

Blogger Joe Biden Sniffs Children November 21, 2020 8:19 AM  

Also, the raw vote data included decimal places in the vote totals. That is clear evidence of an algorithm being used.

https://maga.win/Jg2cd

Apparently at one stage President Trump's vote totals included 0.185 of a vote. They used an algorithm.

#DecimalGate

Blogger Scuzzaman November 21, 2020 8:20 AM  

P.S. I donated to the 2016 election campaign so I get emails from the Trump fundraisers.

I appreciated the latest one this morning. The Subject?

“I concede NOTHING!”

Biden didn’t win.

Blogger Gregory the Tall November 21, 2020 8:22 AM  

Thanks, Vox, I had not seen this before.

Blogger Shane Bradman November 21, 2020 8:22 AM  

It's conclusive because those aren't CNN's numbers. They come from the official results released by Pennsylvania.

Blogger Critias November 21, 2020 8:28 AM  

https://theweek.com/speedreads/689969/tucker-carlson-tried-join-cia

Imagine a young jorunalsit being turned down by the CIA. Guess the CIA really missed a trick with this guy!

Hush little baby, don't say a word
Pappa's gonna buy you a Mockingbird.

Blogger Weak November 21, 2020 8:32 AM  

Carlson was always controlled opposition. That's how he got the gig on Fox. He had been used as a relief valve to slowly let out steam from the right.

But all assets deployed now, so he's forced to show his true colors.

Blogger [Redacted] November 21, 2020 8:45 AM  

Did you know that Tucker Carlson had worked for CNN and MSNBC longer than Fox News, and tried to join the CIA at one time? I didn't know what a "Judas Goat" was until Owen talked about it, and now I see them everywhere.

Blogger ThatWouldBeTelling November 21, 2020 8:46 AM  

That's is clear and conclusive evidence of precisely 19,958 votes being switched from Trump to Biden during the 2020 presidential election.

That's one piece of evidence, combine it with so many other examples which I'm sure curiously went in almost only one direction and you have a statistical case even a talking head like Carlson should be able to comprehend. And surprise, surprise, as you quoted in a previous posting, Sidney Powell said "I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can." Which he wasn't interested in, I guess the excuse is that statistics does not make for good TV. When, you know, the fate of the Republic is at stake....

@3 Joe Biden Sniffs Children

Also, the raw vote data included decimal places in the vote totals. That is clear evidence of an algorithm being used.

https://maga.win/Jg2cd

Apparently at one stage President Trump's vote totals included 0.185 of a vote. They used an algorithm.

#DecimalGate


Or #FloatingPointGate, they're well described as little piles of sand which don't cleanly interact with each other. I read somewhere that Google was involved in creating a JSON data exchange voting reports format, and curiously "doubles" were used (64 bit floating point numbers), when JSON of course allows interchanging integers.

They aren't even trying hard to conceal their cheating, which is telling.

Blogger aps November 21, 2020 8:46 AM  

No matter how many times you see a once admired "conservative" bend over it never stops hurting.

Onward and upward.

Blogger Unknown November 21, 2020 8:54 AM  

Michigan's democratic attorney general said she will criminally charge any republican legislators who work with Trump on the election fraud, for engaging in election fraud.

Blogger karl80 November 21, 2020 8:55 AM  

This is the "evidence"? What happened to "the media doesn't elect the President"?

Changing a tally on CNN no more changes the underlying votes than changing the score of the '86 Super Bowl on Wikipedia makes the Patriots champions.

*That's is clear and conclusive evidence of precisely 19,958 votes being switched from Trump to Biden during the 2020 presidential election.*

I thought this was the home of the intellectually superior. CNN's reporting is totally disconnected from reality, by at least two stops. CNN changing one number by 19,958 proves nothing, and if this is the standard of evidence that you are promoting then Carlson is well within reason to declare that there isn't any evidence to back up claims that votes were miscounted or changed.


Blogger Brett baker November 21, 2020 8:55 AM  

Look for groups that only exist as "right-wing conspiracy theories" to beat on a lot more doors, threatening wives and children.

Blogger Ivaneus November 21, 2020 8:59 AM  

The chans are saying they found Tucker has been a frequent patron at Comet Ping Pong Pizza in the past.

That would explain a lot.

Blogger Moose Loose November 21, 2020 9:00 AM  

Also search on bitchute "VOTE SWITCHING IN REAL-TIME ON CNN" for a Kentucky Governor race example.

or the same video is searchable as "Russell Ramsland shows election vote switching happening in real-time on CNN" youtube.

Blogger VD November 21, 2020 9:04 AM  

This is the "evidence"?

Yes, it is evidence. It is documentary evidence, admissible in court.

What happened to "the media doesn't elect the President"?

You're a blithering idiot. This has nothing to do with that. It is literally video evidence of the raw vote data from Pennsylvania showing 19,958 votes being switched from Trump to Biden during the 2020 presidential election live.

I thought this was the home of the intellectually superior.

It is, as your complete inability to understand what "evidence" is proves. You clearly don't understand that CNN is displaying the data from the same feed that everyone else is using. If this evidence matches up with the NYT feed numbers that are being analyzed, the evidence will be the basis for conclusive proof.

You're not tall enough for this ride.

Blogger Storm Rhode November 21, 2020 9:04 AM  

Tucker is in the belly of the beast. There are worse consequences for him and his family than getting fired if he breaks rank.

Blogger Rocklea Marina November 21, 2020 9:06 AM  

I thought this was the home of the intellectually superior.

Kudos for not starting with I'm concerned.

Blogger Damelon Brinn November 21, 2020 9:07 AM  

Even if something like that were a reporting error, it would still be evidence. A piece of evidence doesn't have to be conclusive or a smoking gun. It just has to point to a possible crime. If a mob boss is murdered, the phone calls he made before his death are evidence, regardless of whether they are connected. It's up to the judge and jury to decide how germane they are.

Tucker and the rest of the media are trying to set the bar for "evidence" so high that it can't be met. Vote switching is evidence. Statistically unlikely or impossible totals are evidence. Selfies from election workers showing themselves destroying ballots are evidence. Claims of rigged software from whistleblowers are evidence. There is not only evidence; there's so much evidence that the less convincing evidence threatens to obscure the more damning.

One wonders what evidence would satisfy Tucker that hasn't already been presented.

Blogger Dark Herald November 21, 2020 9:09 AM  

Tucker Carlson is the only guy left at Fox with any kind of reputation with the Right.

And he has clearly and obviously been given the critically important job of trying to spin the election fraud as a load of hooey.

Fox was very, very active in trying to sabotage Trump on election night. Both in calling Arizona ludicrously early and refusing to call key states that Trump had won until later than even CNN.

Cucker is just continuing to follow the plan that Lachlan Murdoch laid out.

Blogger Dark Herald November 21, 2020 9:10 AM  

And for god's sake, stop going on about how poor, poor Tucker is under a lot of pressure at work.

It only makes you sound like a beaten housewife.

Blogger Lazarus November 21, 2020 9:33 AM  

Cuckerson fans are starting to sound like Peterson fans.

Blogger Doktor Jeep November 21, 2020 9:39 AM  

Cucker is trying to save the punditry business. We're supposed to just sit here and let the leftists steal the election then tune into Cucker give nights a week as he angrily, but uselessly, points out the leftists double standards.

Blogger basementhomebrewer November 21, 2020 9:47 AM  

If you are in one of these states put pressure on your cuck republican legislator. Unlike the nationals these guys likely live near you in a relatively middle class ungated neighborhood. When they get big pressure from their neighbors to bring impeachment charges against rogue SOS or AGs they are going to listen.

Blogger karl80 November 21, 2020 9:48 AM  

> That's is clear and conclusive evidence of precisely 19,958 votes being switched from Trump to Biden during the 2020 presidential election.

This is what you first said. Now we're adding "if's" and conditionals about shared data feeds. What happened to "conclusive"?

> You clearly don't understand that CNN is displaying the data from the same feed that everyone else is using. If this evidence matches up with the NYT feed numbers that are being analyzed, the evidence will be the basis for conclusive proof.

If.. if.. if.

The YouTube video demonstrates that numbers that CNN reported changed. The allegation is that this is evidence of vote changes or probably vote total changes. That is the conclusion which requires evidence that establishes a flow of data from the accurate source to the endpoint, which is apparently shared between CNN and NYT.

So where is the evidence that backs up any of that? Where is the evidence that CNN and NYT share a feed? Where is the evidence that the feed comes from the people counting the ballots? Where is the proof that data that was provided on the ballots reflects accurate totals?

It is true that this is evidence is admissible in Court. That is a bar that is extremely low to clear. It is not evidence that establishes that votes were changed. It arguably suggests it, which is an extremely low bar to clear.

It is possible that Carlson was gotten to. And that like everyone else he is in on the conspiracy. But that is also not proven.

Blogger Chelan Bear November 21, 2020 9:48 AM  

Hold your laughter.... What if, just what if Tucker is running cover for the God Emperor?
It's more likely not but how much relief would Tucker's betrayal bring to Trump's enemies?
What does your enemy do when they get over confident? They act like they've crossed the finish line.
All i'm saying is that when a really smart person is acting stupid, something else is usually going on behind the scenes. In my opinion, neither Tucker or Powell seem genuine about this.

Blogger VD November 21, 2020 10:03 AM  

What if, just what if Tucker is running cover for the God Emperor?

Then the correct thing to do is to play along and attack him. How would blowing his cover help?

Blogger Dos Voltz November 21, 2020 10:06 AM  

Tucker also played a bit of a shell game last night. In the first instance Tucker claimed that he asked for evidence for voter fraud from Sidney Powell. She offered a nugget but Tucker claimed it wasn't good enough. Clearly he doesn't understand the meaning of the word "evidence" and is likely confusing it for "proof."

Then last night he moved the goal posts by claiming "Sidney has provided no evidence that software changed votes." Ah, that is a much finer and narrower set of criteria, bud.

Now he wants Sidney to hold his hand and tell him how SOFTWARE performed the nefarious deeds.

The issue is voter fraud, Tucker, and the instances of it and examples of it are broad ranging and voluminous. And software is inanimate, has no agency of its own - it is a tool put in place by creators of that tool, designed with a specific task to perform and goal to achieve.

So why are all Dominion offices closed and all their employees disappearing?

This fact alone is more evidence. But Tucker is Donna Brazil's bitch now and so he's playing the retard.

Blogger VD November 21, 2020 10:11 AM  

This is what you first said. Now we're adding "if's" and conditionals about shared data feeds. What happened to "conclusive"?

As I said, it is conclusive. The conditions are already known to apply. I was simply explaining the relevance for those who are so dim-witted and ignorant that they believed CNN was producing the numbers from scratch.

If.. if.. if.

No. There are no ifs. Everyone in the media already knows how the system works. John King, Wolf Blitzer, and their producers are not frantically counting votes in Pennsylvania or anywhere else.

Blogger Tars Tarkas November 21, 2020 10:12 AM  

Nothing exposes a cuck like the subject of race. His use of tokens has always driven me up a wall. Tucker always cucks on race and gender and gays. He always brings out the token to repeat GOP talking points about the particular group he's talking about. It never works anyway. There are thousands of articles on the internet calling Tucker a homophobic white supremacist.

Blogger Billy November 21, 2020 10:13 AM  


“Michigan's democratic attorney general said she will criminally charge any republican legislators who work with Trump on the election fraud, for engaging in election fraud.”

Sounds like she’s volunteering to ‘water the tree’.

Blogger tuberman November 21, 2020 10:17 AM  

@Yankee

>> Tucker caved. The only serious questions concern the leverage used and by whom.

Tucker didn't cave, he's just doing his job, and his job is evil.

Here's something I posted on earlier thread:

Remember Tucker in secret was part of the 2014 Comprehensive Immigration Reform Agenda, which is all about getting more immigration into the USA.

One of the reasons I've followed Sundance on CTH is his comprehensive overview of what he calls the "Chamber of Commerce Republicans." They are deeply involved with the parasite economy as opposed to the Main Street Economy. The CoC Republican types are helping to protect the trillions of dollars flowing into all the many parasite wings. There are drugs, of course, yet the biggest money flow in through human trafficking. To keep huge inflows of this trafficking, and even easy drug trafficking, they need to keep borders and various other immigration paths as open as possible. These hide the more hideous crap that is a fellow traveler. This is why scum like Romney constantly get elected in supposed 'R' states like Utah, as many 'R's' in that state profit from trafficking, illegals, and worse.

Fox and even their 'right wing' commentators have always been Chamber of Commerce Right. At this point they are in almost as much trouble as the DEMs (Trillions of Dollars at Stake), and their house is being pulled down.

To be involved with the 2014 Comprehensive Immigration Reform Agenda on the sly like Tucker is very, very bad. If you connect some simple dots, then you begin to realize that to be in bed with that agenda, is to also be in bed with Human Trafficking, and all the evil which that entails.

My interest comes from my total contempt for people that destroy innocence (Rotherham), allow huge demographic changes, in the USA and Europe, and subvert the West. Worse of all is the complete evil that is a major part of Human Trafficking.

The Chamber of Commerce Republicans are far beyond just bow-tie losers. They are in on Human Trafficking, and the promotion of importing vast alien immigrants to hide their worse horrors. Tucker is and always has been a CoC Republican, and all of Fox is the same.

Blogger Redbeard November 21, 2020 10:24 AM  

Thanks, I downloaded that video... emailed it to Sidney Powell... posted it to twitter with Trump, Tuck the Cuck, Jenna Ellis, Sidney powell, Red elephants, and Nick Fuentes all tagged. Huge video, thank you for that.

Blogger JD Curtis November 21, 2020 10:36 AM  

I believe CNN noted on air that night that the numbers they were showing on screen were in real time

Blogger Crush Limbraw November 21, 2020 10:37 AM  

Over the long term, I have noticed one common trait with all controlled opposition websites, pundits and politicians - their main game is a constant whining about DaLeft's hypocrisy.
To me, it's the same as blaming termites for being termites - it has no purposeful objective other than maintaining an audience and income.
It frankly pisses me off that so many of us keep citing them as authorities on anything - they're freaking scripted talking heads - with little or no solutions to anything.
I see this among my own contacts - too lazy to read anything - but they keep sending me videos endlessly as if they're actually worth watching.
Still fighting DaLastWar - forever!
As I commented a couple of weeks ago, I had weaned myself of TV news a few years ago, but was tempted to watch Tuck and Hannity after Nov. 3 - it took about a week to discover their schtick was as neutered as before.
Frankly, if it wasn't for Vox Popoli and a few other sources, my state of mind might be highly questionable.
Who else can combine Government, Religion, Politics and Culture - all in one place. It was Vox who inspired DaLimbraw Library and continues to motivate my efforts to git'er done!

Blogger Reichenberg November 21, 2020 10:38 AM  

This is a bad sign. Among all people, he should NOT have fucked up just now. Even if it's somewhat understandable. Among the pundits of Fox News, bought and payed for, he was the only authentic voice. It was expectable, that he would break (or sell out) in time. No media-person is a personality. They are a persona.

I really, really hope the repbulican-delegated members of the Supreme Court will find heir balls and collectively support Trump's efforts. No "dissenting opinions", no absences, none of that shit. This is much more tham just an election. The whole world hangs in the balance.

Now or never.

Blogger Jack Ward November 21, 2020 10:55 AM  

Miles Mathis weights in on election fraud.

http://mileswmathis.com/trump3.pdf

Blogger RedPillPaul November 21, 2020 10:55 AM  

Fox news, they pretend to be on your side and tell you many truths so that they can pass that One lie

Blogger Gregory the Tall November 21, 2020 10:57 AM  

@tarl80
Welcome, I presume you are Cucker's dad

Blogger W Molders November 21, 2020 11:08 AM  

There is lots of evidence out there, but the issue is convincing the necessary people. I'm not sure most are ready to accept that widespread voter fraud happened. But, I may be wrong, and folks are ready to sift out the chaff. Incredible times

Blogger Bezzle November 21, 2020 11:43 AM  

On Friday night Tucker Carlson doubled down and denied there was any proof of vote switching during the 2020 presidential election. (Jim Hoft, at Gateway Pundit)

"Any"? Why is Hoft lying in text a literal blog-inch away from embedded video in which Carlson's context is quite specific: "...we have not seen a single piece of evidence that software* changed votes...."

Hoft goes on to claim, "...we sent him at least one video...." "We"? Who's "we"? "(A)t least one"? Did you forget how many you sent? Odd turn of phrase if not. How did you send these to Carlson? Dropbox while you had him on the phone to confirm receipt? Zoom call? Or did you blind email URLs to a FOX address? You don't say.

Whole lotta finger-pointing going on lately, Jim. --Q warned us that all DS asset would deploy to sow confusion. Is Tucker a black-hat? Could be. Or maybe you are, Jim. Sidney Powell? I already that know Giuliani is dirty.

(This is a salient example of why I don't trust Gateway Pundit, Hot Air, or any of the other histrionic, click-baity, hysteria-mongering, word-twisting, bullshit-peddling, division-sowing, "Squirrel!"-pointing muckrakers of conservatism's seamy underbelly, that other bottom end of the deep state media axis down in the fever swamps strewing fall-back propaganda.)

This all ostensibly started when Carlson asked Sidney Powell if she would share, and everyone is in apparent agreement that she didn't. You'd figure that confidentiality would be an easy enough wave-off that any veteran newsman would shrug his shoulders and accept -- but such isn't claimed by either party. Instead we're sold the incredulous tale of Tucker being mean to the lady lawyer. She said so, and case closed! We are now required to believe the female, again again, until it's time not to in the future, again again. #MeTooWah?

This didn't have to be an episode of Orange County Choppers reality-TV, but here we are. It is the product given us to consume.

(Regards the Sobaka YouTube video, it has under ten-thousand views. It's entirely possible that neither Carlson nor Powell have personally seen it.)

*Tucker is after Dominion: They're the big prize, which would blow open the entire race nationwide, as well as elections in other nations. It's a hundred times bigger than the finishing-touches urban skulduggery. (Is it any wonder that this Skinny Joey" Merlino mob boss character threw himself right out in front of it the other day?) If I were an honest Tucker watching this horseshit drag out, I might get a little "mean" too, because I've seen it before.

Giuliani is not going to get to drone on about hearsay paper ballot shenanigans for weeks while we're nervously checking the calendar (and dealing with fuck-ups like the stupidity regarding Minnesota counties becoming Michigan's), then suddenly have a prostrate relapse in the home-stretch. Rudy greased the way for Hillary's post-Bill career, but he won't grease the way for Biden's post-Obama career? Really? He won't?

"Incompetent" republicans tripping over their own dicks to bake-in rigged elections is the deep state's favorite script.

~ ~ ~

Will TGE be caught unawares? Trump is the master of the last-second personnel sack-n-switch, so we shouldn't be surprised if it happens among his legal team as well. General Flynn hasn't been kept warm in the bullpen for this long without a plumb assignment earmarked.

The entire it-all-winds-up-in-the-Supreme-Count 12th amendment legal strategy in itself may have been a grand deception given that a raid on foreign soil would imply that swift escalation to overt military engagement has already occurred, and that the Insurrection Act could be invoked immediately coincident with announcement of the findings, especially if rioting is already ongoing.

Blogger Jeff aka Orville November 21, 2020 12:14 PM  

I was getting my hair cut last night at a large higher tier salon (this is relevant to what follows) that caters mostly to women. My hair dresser, let's call her Barb, was going on about how concerned she was for the future, so I asked her some questions.

Turns out she is a big-time Trump supporter who is clearly aware that the election was stolen, and get this, she brought up the term "civil war" and "treason". I asked her how many of her clients were of the same mind, and she said many of them, and keep in mind most of her clientele is female.

I think there is enormous support for Trump and awareness of what is going on below the surface. For my part I informed her about the Insurrection Act.

Blogger Hammerli 280 November 21, 2020 12:41 PM  

Trump's vote total going DOWN? In an honest system, that's not possible. Hell, in a competently stolen election, it's not possible.

Blogger kennymac November 21, 2020 12:56 PM  

You may have a point, Limbraw, but your insistence on trying to be cute with that Da- shit is just too damn annoying. Even after others, and SDL himself said to knock it off, you persist. Why is that?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd November 21, 2020 1:12 PM  

Hammerli 280 wrote:Trump's vote total going DOWN? In an honest system, that's not possible. Hell, in a competently stolen election, it's not possible.
In an honest system, you don't have to worry about counting more than 100% of the honest votes.

Blogger Boaty Bear November 21, 2020 1:24 PM  

Maybe Tucker ia a hero falling on his sword to finish Fox News?

His position on this is like a fire in the arse-nail, caused by the disgruntled employee lobbing a grenade in the munitions store.

Any Patriots in the vicinity of Fox news are legging it sharpish, Fox is finished.

Bravo Tucker you glorious fucker!?

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother November 21, 2020 1:54 PM  

Bezzle just give up and go home, then.

We don't need you.

Blogger map November 21, 2020 2:11 PM  

karl80 wrote:This is the "evidence"? What happened to "the media doesn't elect the President"?

Changing a tally on CNN no more changes the underlying votes than changing the score of the '86 Super Bowl on Wikipedia makes the Patriots champions.


The tickers that CNN and others run are direct feeds from Edison, which are direct feeds from the actual count.

They don't have the ability to manipulate that data.

Remember, this is time-series data, time-stamped, and accumulating inside a tally. There is no way you get a 19,580 reduction for Trump while getting a 19,580 increase for Biden within 10 seconds unless a computer is doing that at the source.

https://streamable.com/31zhlj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhjxJhAhO7Y&feature=youtu.be

Blogger Kirk Parker November 21, 2020 3:18 PM  

JSON defines a 'number' type, which is a decimal number with an optional fractional component. There is absolutely no way to define a data element as integer. Of course an application that deals only with integral data is free to write only integers but there is no way in JSON itself to enforce that.

Blogger Beloved November 21, 2020 3:24 PM  

They wouldn't be on tv unless they were controlled opposition or useful idiots. When the useful idiots show signs of waking up they're unpersoned.

Tuck was always a cuck.

Blogger Damelon Brinn November 21, 2020 3:35 PM  

Maybe Tucker is a hero falling on his sword to finish Fox News?

Doesn't wash. He could accomplish the same thing by simply quitting, without destroying his credibility and aiding and abetting the enemy in the meantime.

Blogger Damelon Brinn November 21, 2020 3:43 PM  

Here's the only way a number of votes could switch legitimately on TV like that: Podunk County finishes adding up its precincts and calls the totals into state election HQ, reporting X votes for Trump and Y for Biden. State HQ passes the current totals along to CNN. A couple minutes later, Podunk realizes they made a mistake and calls the state HQ again, saying it was supposed to be Y for Trump and X for Biden. State HQ fixes the numbers and relays the new numbers on to CNN. No other counties have reported in, so it results in an X-Y swap of votes.

But that's not how it works with these electronic systems. And even if it did, CNN could have said at the time that there was a correction, and someone at Podunk County would now be claiming that's what happened, and the difference between their Trump and Biden numbers would match the number swapped. None of that happened.

Blogger Bezzle November 21, 2020 4:16 PM  

@48. Stg58/Animal Mother November 21, 2020 1:54 PM
Bezzle just give up and go home, then. We don't need you.

Where were you when Giuliani threw the New York senate race to Hillary?

?

Right, then.

Blogger tuberman November 21, 2020 5:02 PM  

Bezzle

You were the wrong about the server
You are wrong about Tucker, in many ways, even Gen.Flynn knows.
You are wrong about Giuliani, but I'm sure you have some stupid (((niggling))).

No body cares. You're like a Jew Lawyer bringing up moronic points that we. do. not. care. about. As they say /pol ... "Go Kill yourself faggot!"

Blogger Balam November 21, 2020 5:45 PM  

''This is what you first said. Now we're adding "if's" and conditionals about shared data feeds. What happened to "conclusive"?''

Damn you're stupid. 'If-then' is common language.
A: "If 1+1=2, then 2=1+1"
Idiot: "haha you used 'if' where's your conviction now? Checkmate, secret king wins again!"

Blogger My Comment November 21, 2020 6:14 PM  

The slickest trick Tucker has pulled off is to frame voter fraud as though there is no there there without the server data. Even without the server data there is conclusive pdoof of massive voter fraud.

Unfortunately Sidney is playing into Tucker's hands by wild claims (7 million votes switched) without anything solid to back it up. Better to under promise and over deliver. As Robert Barnes says, just the miniscule number of mail in votes rejected is alone proof of major fraud. Add in the million and one other examples and you have a compelling case even without the servers

Blogger Avalanche November 21, 2020 6:57 PM  

@50 "There is absolutely no way to define a data element as integer."

I don't know anything about JSON, but:

If ALL of your data elements ARE necessarily integers ("vote" or "not vote"), where do ANY decimals come from? If your script is totaling up integers, what division function is necessary for ANYthing?

10 votes Trump
3 votes Biden
15 votes Trump
2 votes Biden
1 vote libertarian

WHERE is there any case for division? Divide what by what? For what purpose? How is ANY decimal ever created by any function, no matter your progamming language?

Blogger Avalanche November 21, 2020 7:03 PM  

@57 "Unfortunately Sidney is playing into Tucker's hands by wild claims (7 million votes switched) without anything solid to back it up."

You left a phrase there:

"without anything solid that WE KNOW OF YET to back it up."

Blogger Gregory the Tall November 21, 2020 7:03 PM  

Who would leave the em out of embezzle?

Blogger MrNiceguy November 21, 2020 8:29 PM  

You mean when he withdrew because he had freaking cancer? You think he was supposed to stay on the campaign trail between chemo treatments?

That's "throwing the race." Got it. You're a special kind of idiot.

Blogger Gregory the Tall November 22, 2020 7:30 AM  

@my comment, you wrote:
"better to underpromise and overdeliver"
Correct in many instances, but this is also a war against the media. One has to get the general public accustomed to the Idea that an enormous amount of heads will roll. You do not do that by saying "minuscule amounts of mail in ballots were not correctly processed".

Blogger Crush Limbraw November 22, 2020 11:00 AM  

Can't unbake a cake, kennymac - the comment on this thread was posted before I discovered the 'multitude of counsel' shit storm on my prev comment.
I did reply to SDL, but my reply to tuberman's constructive criticism hasn't been posted yet. The sum total of the rest of the 'psychiatric evaluations' provided were pretty standard - very revealing - especially about the evaluators.
They're not much into doing actual research - I'll leave it that!

Blogger Homo Insidious November 22, 2020 12:03 PM  

@3
"Also, the raw vote data included decimal places in the vote totals. That is clear evidence of an algorithm being used."

And by a particularly incompetent programmer, who neglects to recast any variables resulting from a division operator as int before passing them to a return or print statement.

Blogger Bezzle November 23, 2020 4:27 AM  

@55. tuberman November 21, 2020 5:02 PM
Bezzle, you were the wrong about the server

--Have *you* seen "the server"? ...Bullshit. You don't know what's on it anymore than you know what's on the three laptops alleged to be Hunter's. You have only what the rest of us have: relayed allegations, which you lend more or less weight to depending upon the rising or sinking star of the alleger.

Nobody on (or newly off) the legal team has so far claimed to have seen a server. They're not even claiming direct contact with anyone on this purported raid.

This implies that the entire legal team is ancillary, possibly even entirely superfluous, to the real deal going down, whatever it is.

You are wrong about Tucker, in many ways, even Gen.Flynn knows. You are wrong about Giuliani,

And it only took 48hrs for that to "not age well". Now Powell is being stiff-armed by Giuliani (the guy whom I was not wrong about when I said he threw the New York senate race to Hillary in 2000). Are Rudy and Tucker teaming up against Powell? What's going on here? But wait! She's being defended by Flynn. So there's that.

It really IS an episode of "Orange Country Choppers" now. (The only enduring constant of reality-TV, professional wrestling, and superhero comics is that, eventually, everyone will fight everyone else, regardless of whether or not they're initially marketed as "face" or "heel".)

Which prompts reiteration of the second-last paragraph of #42:

"...Will TGE be caught unawares? Trump is the master of the last-second personnel sack-n-switch, so we shouldn't be surprised if it happens among his legal team as well...."

"...The entire it-all-winds-up-in-the-Supreme-Count 12th amendment legal strategy in itself may have been a grand deception given that a raid on foreign soil would imply that swift escalation to overt military engagement has already occurred, and that the Insurrection Act could be invoked immediately coincident with announcement of the findings, especially if rioting is already ongoing."

-- What's coming isn't called "The Storm" for no reason. You didn't really think this would go to the boring-old musty Supreme Court for a final-say, and the deep state just rolls over and peacefully expires?

...but I'm sure you have some stupid (((niggling))). No body cares. You're like a Jew Lawyer bringing up moronic points that we. do. not. care. about. As they say /pol ... "Go Kill yourself faggot!

Goodness, gracious; don't get so carried away, LARP-boy. You don't want to blow your cover too quick.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts