ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, January 04, 2021

A series of serious accusations

Either these accusations are every bit as explosive as Q was suggesting or Lin Woods needs serious psychiatric help. And not only does he appear to be fully lucid, but the gravity of his accusations would tend to explain why a lifelong Democrat has been so determined to help Donald Trump defeat his own party's election fraud. It would also explain why Isaac Kappy was murdered last year. From his Twitter account:

I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape. I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies. One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was provided to Isaac Kappy.

After Kappy received the hacked files from member of Lizard Squad, he gave files to one friend and the encryption key to another friend. He provided this information to his friends shortly before he was murdered in May 13, 2019. Members of Lizard Squad were jailed for hacking.

Blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

Jeffrey Epstein used this same blackmail scheme of child rape & child murder to either further his own interests or those of any intelligence agency with whom he worked. ALL who flew on his private jet or visited his island must be IMMEDIATELY interrogated & brought to justice.

I decided to post this truth on Twitter & Parler as wall exists around @realDonaldTrump that may have prevented me from getting this evidence to him. Kappy tried to deliver info to President but was then murdered. I do not know who Kappy gave it to for delivery to the President. I have concerns that information from Kappy was not delivered to @realDonaldTrump & his effort to get it to President may have caused his death.

Now you have greater context for the message I tweeted below on January 1. I had hoped that this revelation would trigger resignations & confessions. Unsure of that result, I had to reveal full extent of my knowledge. I am doing so now.

I would never make an accusation without having reliable source for it. Stakes are too high. So I did due diligence to validate the accuracy of the shocking information I am revealing tonight. I am entirely comfortable that you are learning the truth.

There is also a third possibility, which is that this is a desperate attempt to distract the public's attention and divert it from the election fraud. But these explosive revelations, if true, are almost certainly connected to the same people responsible for the election fraud, so I consider that possibility to be remote. I really don't see what the point of a LARP would be here, but then, people regularly surprise me with the extent of their stupidity.

If the information is accurate, I think Woods has made a tremendous mistake by not simply dumping the information everywhere before announcing it. He could have sent USB sticks to every newspaper and TV news station and police station and major YouTuber, as well as uploading the evidence to Bitchute and every other video outlet. It's as if these whistleblowers have never seen a movie, or heard what happens when people try to quietly go to a single corrupt authority in the expectation that the authority will anything about it other than try to eliminate the evidence. It's simply amateurish and naive to think making dark hints to evildoers that you know about the evil they have done will cause them to publicly confess their sins. Life is not an Agatha Christie novel.

If you want to get rid of the insects underneath a rotten log, the most effective way to do it is overturn the whole thing and expose all of them to the sunlight in one fell swoop. President Trump has to be patient in order to let his double-envelopment develop, but lesser players like Woods are foolish to constantly be talking about revelations rather than simply revealing them.

This comment on /pol/ pretty much summarizes my position.

You know I believe him but he's really lost all credibility in the eyes of most people by waiting until now to spill the beans after all his delaying and posturing.

Lurid details aside, I have little doubt that what Woods is describing is more or less on target. All the fake news, all the fake success and the fake popularity and the fake wealth and all the lies that go into the Narrative had to be based upon a foundation of force and fear in order for it to hold up over time. But unless Woods is playing a scripted part in the President's plan - which is a possibility, especially in light of the timing just two days before January 6th - I simply don't see understand why he's not flooding the world with all of the information at once. So we may be looking at blown cover as cover again.

It is, however, potentially significant that Woods has not been kicked off Twitter yet. That suggests that he may be working against President Trump. But who knows, at this point. Be patient. Everything should become much more clear in the near future.

Labels: ,

176 Comments:

Blogger Vaughan Williams January 04, 2021 6:24 AM  

Ten years ago, in Maple Ridge, people "turned over the log" on a public gang-rape of a minor that was witnessed by many. Nothing happened to the men. The people who possessed and shared the evidence, were tried and convicted of child pornography. Once Trump takes out the pedocrats in his own country, I hope Canada is cleaned up also.

When Belle Knox was outed as a porn star, the university staff was very concerned to make sure she stayed at the university and felt comfortable there, whereas many of the students wanted her to be expelled immediately.

Blogger basementhomebrewer January 04, 2021 6:33 AM  

I think Woods has a lot of hearsay from people he believes, but no solid evidence. He has been bluffing hoping to get a reaction so he can perform discovery or he can get them to assume he has the evidence and resign on their own.

So far they haven't bitten. The problem when you get into a bluff, is you either have to fold and let everyone know you were bluffing or keep raising the stakes and hope they eventually fold. I think Woods is pushing bigger and bigger piles of chips in hoping to get a reaction finally. Note he doesn't say he has the videos just the encryption key for them, which is useless without the videos.

Blogger urthshu January 04, 2021 6:34 AM  

Assange will not be extradited to the US. They are now discussing bail.

Blogger GammaCatch January 04, 2021 6:35 AM  

We will know what is True by the end of February. The Mask/Lockdown is the bomb and the fuse, and the endless layers of conspiracy the guts of it. If Wood has the goods, AND the math behind Social/Economic collapse are what they appear to be, a lot of people are going to have nothing to lose, soon. From your factory mechanic to every crooked local government drone, to all the people and agencies Wood is talking about.

Blogger VD January 04, 2021 6:37 AM  

Ten years ago, in Maple Ridge, people "turned over the log" on a public gang-rape of a minor that was witnessed by many. Nothing happened to the men. The people who possessed and shared the evidence, were tried and convicted of child pornography.

Meanwhile, hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people have been killed because they didn't go public.

Fearful people who think like you do are one reason the problem hasn't been successfully addressed yet. If you're afraid of the fucking legal system, then you're completely missing the point. It's like a soldier who won't fire on the enemy because he's afraid he might be jailed for breaking local noise regulations.

Blogger JinMichigan January 04, 2021 6:39 AM  

I am shocked and appalled but I cant say Im surprised.

Blogger crescent wrench January 04, 2021 6:39 AM  

Of course, the beauty of this scheme is "dumping it online" doesn't work, because mere possession of such material carries a minimum 5 year prison sentence and a place on the sex offender's registry.

Welcome to the true reason behind laws against mere possession (rather than production) of CP.

Blogger James Jones January 04, 2021 6:44 AM  

He has made outrageous allegations and presented not one drop of evidence. I think his previous legal partners are right...

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/lin-woods-ex-law-partners-claim-he-was-taped-admitting-to-assaults-asserting-he-may-be-christ-coming-back-for-second-time/

Blogger Crunchy Cachalot January 04, 2021 6:44 AM  

I really don't see what the point of a LARP would be here, but then, people regularly surprise me with the extent of their stupidity.

If the information is accurate, I think Woods has made a tremendous mistake by not simply dumping the information everywhere before announcing it.


How many posts here, in just the last few months, have been dedicated to highlighting people believing they are far more clever than they actually are?


When Belle Knox was outed as a porn star . . . many of the students wanted her to be expelled immediately.

As the Duke lacrosse "rape" farce demonstrated, Duke students are hysterical morons who should be muzzled the moment their jaws twitch, irrespective of the issues involved.

Blogger Dollar Bill Stern January 04, 2021 6:48 AM  

Flip the tables, whip the changers. They keep the truth in closets and deep in basements, like an abused child. Buy when the truth comes out these demons hate it. They run from the truth, calling it lies. Have their media hide the truth with fake lips and blond dye distraction. If this isn't true, why isn't CNN and FOX investigating and denouncing? If it is true why arent CNN and FOX news all over this?

Blogger VD January 04, 2021 6:49 AM  

Of course, the beauty of this scheme is "dumping it online" doesn't work, because mere possession of such material carries a minimum 5 year prison sentence and a place on the sex offender's registry.

Yes, because it's so much better to end up like Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell, right? And in certain jurisdictions, such as Texas and Ohio, it is a felony to not report crimes that result in serious injury or death.

Blogger Gettimothy January 04, 2021 6:49 AM  

Wood rings true to me; I will be a bit perplexed if he is lying

Blogger Nostromo January 04, 2021 6:52 AM  

As far as spreading the news of criminal activity, how did that go for the laptop from hell? For the Cabal, and many normies, if it isn't on the MSM, then it didn't happen.

Blogger JWM in SD January 04, 2021 7:00 AM  

Which begs the question of how is Wood still on Twitter??

Blogger buzzardist January 04, 2021 7:00 AM  

Option 1: Lin Woods is off his rocker.

Option 2: This is all true.

Option 3: This is all a disinformation campaign meant to deceive, distract, and/or humiliate the people who buy into it.

As Vox says, Woods seems lucid. So is he offering true information, or is he spreading propaganda? The fact that Woods is hinting at what information he has instead of simply releasing it is fishy. What value is there in dangling this in front of the public without making the people involved dangle from the ends of ropes? If it’s true, blast the information everywhere, and let the chips fall. Who or what is Woods protecting by alluding to evidence without showing it?

On the other hand, if Woods can get all the people who are fighting Biden’s election fraud to buy into this crazy story that will a week from now remain unproven and be widely mocked, it is humiliating and discrediting to everyone who believed him. The narrative becomes how gullible these people are instead of how Biden siphoned votes. Why is a lifelong Democrat doing this? Because Democrats got caught stealing the cookie jar, and now Woods is taking a dive to create a diversion that will last just long enough for Biden to be sworn in.

I can’t rule out that Woods’ allegations are true, but until he offers some solid proof that will stand up in a court of law, I lean toward calling bullshit. These tantalizing reveals that don’t actually reveal anything smell more like scripted propaganda than truth.

Regardless, the next few days will tell.

Blogger Zastavnik Džemo January 04, 2021 7:00 AM  

I seem to remember a zen koan that included:
Striking on the grass to make the snakes jump.

Blogger Doktor Jeep January 04, 2021 7:05 AM  

Never go full Black Helicopter.

In the meantime, and this is a problem with hackers too, nobody is going to get credit for such a big expose. Yes people have hacked, then reported the hack, thinking they would get white hat treatment, and still charged and jailed. No. There cannot be any credit. The right thing to do with such radioactive infirmation is to anonymously dump it. Everywhere. The system only gives fame to its own. Everybody else gets punished.

Blogger crescent wrench January 04, 2021 7:08 AM  

Nostromo wrote:As far as spreading the news of criminal activity, how did that go for the laptop from hell? For the Cabal, and many normies, if it isn't on the MSM, then it didn't happen.

This would be what I was trying to point out: the spines of individuals trying to spread the evidence is less of a question when anti-possession laws can be leveraged by corrupted law enforcement institutions to seize the full infrastructure stack of anyone trying to host an evidence dump.

It becomes a chicken and egg problem: proof of systematic child abuse would trigger a general insurrection, but a general insurrection is required to retain the infrastructure to distribute that proof to enough people.

Blogger Rick January 04, 2021 7:14 AM  

I think it may play a scripted part that Lin is a messenger rather than Trump himself delivering it (now) and we are meant to identify with Lin. It also softens the blow when Trump reveals next that its true. It may be most effective if Lin doesn’t even know he’s playing this part. Trump has said nothing, and perhaps already knows about these specific crimes and has acted on what Lin thinks he has discovered.

Blogger ar10308 January 04, 2021 7:15 AM  

If this information any different than what can be found being theorized in videos on the Cabal in the past 5 years? I supposed the Kappy details are unique, but that doesn't help verify it anymore than the murder of Seth Rich verified his hacking of the DNC Email server.

Wood really needs to produce what he has. The whole "Just wait 2 more weeks/Trust the plan" from QAnon and others who claim to have secret info on the Swamp is getting quite old and rings of Cold Reading techniques of phone psychics, where all the incorrect theories and statements are ignored while the mark latches on to the 1 or 2 broad suggestions and uses that to mentally confirm the authenticity of the source.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan January 04, 2021 7:15 AM  

1.6k comments good to see many were just calling for him to dump the information and only a few it seemed were true kool-aid sippers in the usual conspiracy cargo cult of magic.

Blogger Bernard Korzeniewicz January 04, 2021 7:15 AM  

VD, I just saw your latest Darkstream.
THIS IS THE INAUGARATION FIREWORKS!!!
Thank you for your works.

Blogger SciVo January 04, 2021 7:17 AM  

Regardless of whether Lin Wood is right or even sane, he has demonstrated that a number of powerful people are such base scoundrels that they would literally rather leave accusations of child rape out there than go to discovery. Their secrets would ruin their power.

Blogger Critias January 04, 2021 7:21 AM  

Are these and his last more specific and personal accusations the sort of thing twitter bans users for? For perhaps 'fake news' something along those lines. I've never had a twitter account, just wondering if the fact they are allowing him to broadcast this is suspicious.

Blogger Nate January 04, 2021 7:22 AM  

At this point I think Wood is getting high off his own supply. And the most likely reason he isn’t getting kicked off Twitter is that Twitter knows that normie sees what woods is tweeting and thinks “wow people who believe this vote fraud stuff really are crazy”

Blogger JWM in SD January 04, 2021 7:24 AM  

I would tend to agree. Consequently, if we don't see the stuff Wood is talking about get dumped anonymously soon, then it's disinformation meant to suck in the Q crowd.

Blogger B January 04, 2021 7:24 AM  

Once again, the man's name is Lin WOOD.

I've listened to his online interview last month and I, too, found him lucid. What he's said in the past has the ring of truth.

Now I just don't know what to believe. Like most Americans, I don't have enough information to make a judgment one way or another, at least right now.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine January 04, 2021 7:28 AM  

"But unless Woods is playing a scripted part in the President's plan - which is a possibility, especially in light of the timing just two days before January 6th"

To me at least, he looks increasingly like he's communicating between the lines on "someone else"'s behalf. "We have all the dirt on everyone. Would anyone like to enter their pleas now and turn evidence, or are we going to do this all the hard way?"

However, if it doesn't culminate by the seventh, he's an enemy.

Blogger VFM #7634 January 04, 2021 7:33 AM  

It is, however, potentially significant that Woods has not been kicked off Twitter yet.

Maybe Wood has something on Jack Dorsey, AND a dead man's switch, and Dorsey knows it.

Wood is definitely coming across like the mad mastermind near the end of the movie who has a big bomb set up and is daring his victims to try something.

Blogger FUBARwest January 04, 2021 7:33 AM  

Wild may turn out to have been an understatement.

"It's as if these whistleblowers have never seen a movie, or heard what happens when people try to quietly go to a single corrupt authority in the expectation that the authority will anything about it other than try to eliminate the evidence."

This is exactly why I don't believe him. At this point in time acting the way he does ignores basic survival instincts and common knowledge that he would have to be a very stupid individual to proceed the way he has. If he had what he claims, and wanted to live and actually do something positive, he would do what Vox said and upload it and send it to everyone. Anyone who doesn't do that isn't very believable. While what he's saying is most likely true, there is almost no chance he has what he says he has.

That all said, last night's darkstream summed up the situation perfectly. What we think, feel, or believe about what's going on doesn't matter and plays no part in what's going on since we aren't players in this game.

Blogger D. January 04, 2021 7:34 AM  

This should be interesting:

James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
Veritas has had an team of undercover agents in Georgia for months.

1st video release tomorrow morning…

Stay tuned! Sleep tight! CC @ReverendWarnock
10:29 PM · Jan 3, 2021

Blogger Leahn Novash January 04, 2021 7:35 AM  

There's a 4th possibility. That Lin Woods is one of them, and he's being sacrificed to set up the narrative by poisoning the well. If he does not deliver the evidence, media is going to start drumming up that there's no evidence for those accusations.

Blogger Azure Amaranthine January 04, 2021 7:35 AM  

"normie sees what woods is tweeting and thinks “wow people who believe this vote fraud stuff really are crazy”"

Anyone, dumb/dishonest enough to seriously think that way, is going to be eliminated, and no one's going to be sad about it.

Blogger vinifera January 04, 2021 7:36 AM  

@11 VD
Pardon my question regarding Bennington and Cornell, were they involved in this child sex ring blackmail as well?


Blogger Jack Amok January 04, 2021 7:36 AM  

Option 1: Lin Woods is off his rocker.

Option 1a, the CIA has been doctoring his water with some hallucinogens.

Wood is clearly a noisemaker intended to attract attention away from something else. Who he is supposed to distract, us or them, I can't tell. The fact he's still on Twitter means either he's working for them, or else he's so over the top that DS thinks he's an own goal for us. If optics still mattered, I'd say either way it was bad for Twitter to allow Wood's lunatic ravings while squelching much more sober and supported claims of fraud, but optics don't matter any more.

All that matters any longer is who the trigger pullers and door kickers in the SOC are willing to follow, and who's willing to use them.

Blogger LoneWolf January 04, 2021 7:36 AM  

If this is true about Isaac Kappy, then it is one more example of a Jewish person who is on the side of truth and righteousness. I know of others who are fighting against the Jewish gangster blackmail machine. I would encourage them in their efforts and tell them that God will reward them for their stewardship. It's important for Gentiles to know that there are many good Jews in this world.

Blogger Newscaper312 January 04, 2021 7:38 AM  

Is Wood the Corey Feldman of politics, always claiming but not going all the way??
OTOH, I was at Walmart picking up some photos for the wife and saw something I've never seen before: photo dept guy was showing two female city cops something on the controller PC for the photo printer in back, w a female Walmart manager videoing him showing them whatever it was. I can only hope it was something as "innocent" as some 16yo girl's naughty selfies. It could be far, far worse.

Blogger vinifera January 04, 2021 7:44 AM  

One thing I've noticed is when people speak out and expose crimes others are trying to keep them from doing, the criminals tend to scatter like cockroaches trying to hide. Speaking out tends to castrate criminals to a point and hopefully someone in a position of authority will do something about it. If more regular people knew the heinous details of the crimes there would be a larger outspoken army to defend for what's right. I don't know why more people who know things of this magnitude don't do it more often because if they did we would outnumber the sick fucks on a logarithmic scale.

Blogger JWM in SD January 04, 2021 7:47 AM  

I honestly think that it is an attempt to discredit Sydney Powell. They've far more to fear from her than Wood because she was an actual Prosecutor in TX with a real track record not to mention she saved Flynn from the original swamp law firm he had.

Blogger JD Curtis January 04, 2021 7:53 AM  

JB White has an interesting theory. Here is the beginning of the thread

Blogger Canada78Bear January 04, 2021 7:55 AM  

I'm a little suspect that he hasn't dumped the data that he does have.

Unless he is citing all of these others with data and he doesn't know who else to provide cover for an 'anonymous' dump in future.

Blogger SecondComingOfBast January 04, 2021 7:57 AM  

Wood says @realDonaldTrump is one of the few sources (along with Sidney Powell and General Flynn) he trusts enough to reveal his information to. He makes it seem like he has not yet done so. Maybe he didn't mean it that way but if he has not shown Trump the information yet, why the hell not? He has the President's attention.

If I tweeted a comment to Trump (if I were not banned from Twitter) I would never be noticed through the shitstorm of nonsense a federal judge ruled Trump has to allow on his Twitter feed. All Lin Wood has to do is tweet on his own timeline. Or better yet, pick up the phone.

Breitbart may now be a gatekeeper site but I wonder if they have a point about Lin Wood. He is a Democratic voter and donor whose agenda now is electing two Georgia Democrats to the U.S. Senate.

Blogger VFM #7634 January 04, 2021 7:59 AM  

And the most likely reason he isn’t getting kicked off Twitter is that Twitter knows that normie sees what woods is tweeting and thinks “wow people who believe this vote fraud stuff really are crazy”

That could be part of it. But Salty Cracker has referred to Dorsey as a "kid f***er" on more than one occasion, and if his instincts for sussing out pedoface are accurate, Wood may have him by the nuts. Dorsey definitely uses drugs, I can tell that much at least.

Blogger Newscaper312 January 04, 2021 8:06 AM  

@Nate
This could be the ultimate agree and amplify, re distract to discredit.
There was arguably a self-own w the Hunter laptop w all the focus on "pedo" Hunter instead of "utterly corrupt $$ Big Guy" -- what little leaked out to normies was then "drug addled degenerate son does degenerate things, how tragic for Joe".

Blogger CostelloM January 04, 2021 8:06 AM  

If you are the deep state and Wood is telling the truth why wouldn't you suddenly suicide him? It's not like you've got anything to fear as nothing happened post Epstein nor any of Clintons "friends". Any evidence will go to the same place the Hunter laptop is now. This no matter how you cut it, is deeply stupid. From his perspective at best he's shown to be a liar, publicly or on the other hand he's killed. How does either help anyone? If true he should have dumped this data every and anywhere unless he's just trying to get himself dismissed as a crackpot or has a death wish.

Blogger Br1cht January 04, 2021 8:07 AM  

James Jones wrote:He has made outrageous allegations and presented not one drop of evidence. I think his previous legal partners are right...



That piece doesn´t says what you think it says, no matter how many dots you end with...

The important thing here is what he called that Grunberg fellow, they will come at you hard for speaking thr truth.

Blogger rekrapt January 04, 2021 8:07 AM  

If I remember correctly, we were told that the truth was so vile that decent people would have a hard time accepting it. I sincerely hope this is the beginning of the "The Storm"... if it isn't, then Q was stuff and nonsense.

Blogger Silly but True January 04, 2021 8:12 AM  

It’s about the point when you accuse lizard people of having a tape of SCOTUS chief justice John Roberts raping and shooting a child to death that Kyke Rittenhouse is wondering if he could focus on his case just a little more.

Anonymous Anonymous January 04, 2021 8:12 AM  

I can't explain why Twitter is allowing him to stay on the platform. I can't explain why he hasn't divulged it all already. Nor explain why he's conveying key and not the tapes themselves. Damn me - I believe the man!

Blogger Cetera January 04, 2021 8:13 AM  

This is exactly the info that Q led anons to in their research. This is the fruits of the satanic cabal, and their source of power.

This is not news. Well, it is news in that it is being discussed publicly by someone with reach and ties to the President.

The only question is whether or not Woods can back it up and produce the evidence. That this is being disclosed on twitter without video does not fill me with hope.

The video evidence the Woods is describing is the reason for all the media pre-emptive disproof of "deep fakes" of the past couple of years. They have been prepping the battlespace.

Blogger thalios January 04, 2021 8:14 AM  

What I think is irrelevant.

Blogger VFM #7634 January 04, 2021 8:22 AM  

There's a 4th possibility. That Lin Woods is one of them, and he's being sacrificed to set up the narrative by poisoning the well. If he does not deliver the evidence, media is going to start drumming up that there's no evidence for those accusations.

That’s the interesting thing... the media ignores him completely. They don’t talk about him at all, even to ridicule him as a kook. They don’t even talk about Sidney Powell much anymore either.

Blogger Q January 04, 2021 8:24 AM  

Note that Lin Wood does not have personal knowledge of the events, nor does he claim to have seen the evidence. He says his info comes from a source, and he claims to have an encryption key. Without verifying it by decrypting the content, it might as well be a string of random digits.
I suspect he's being played. He has amassed quite a following and is a thorn in the side of many powerful people. I wouldn't put it past the intelligence agencies, or whoever wants to set him up, to first build up his trust and then feed him bad info. He is being played.
If he can't substantiate his claims, even if the claims are true (and perhaps especially if they are true), then this will be the first step to his downfall and deplatforming.

Blogger onyomi January 04, 2021 8:25 AM  

It's possible Wood is off his rocker or being fed false information, but I don't really buy the "he's just a distraction from serious issues designed to make Trump supporters look crazy" line of argument. If it's actually true on some level, I see it as a serious miscalculation, as I believe the number of normies for whom "the CIA is blackmailing powerful political figures with compromising video material involving minors" sounds facially implausible has dramatically decreased in recent years, especially since the Epstein "suicide" (the claim that he's actually alive, however, sounds a little more fantastical).

Blogger Newscaper312 January 04, 2021 8:27 AM  

The problem with the narrative of "its so shocking that it must be revealed to normies w a gradual buildup" is that dragging things out also strengthens the opposing narrative "Trump keeps losing".

Blogger Redneckian January 04, 2021 8:28 AM  

Even if Lin Woods is crazy or bluffing, I am convinced beyond any possible doubt that pedophilia happens at these high levels of power. Even if Pizzagate was a hoax, I do not doubt for a moment that the trafficking and abuse of children by the most powerful people in the world occur.

If Woods is right, may these sick, diabolical, depraved, and rotten monsters pay here and beyond here.

Blogger 1100 January 04, 2021 8:32 AM  

Timothy Charles Holmseth calls out FBI, CIA for child sex trafficking and worse. He gives details about certain things. He says that Mike Pence had to know about this. Maybe Pence went to the FBI when he found out, or maybe he is dirty. This is a link from Lin Wood's tweet.

https://haleighcummingsdotme.wordpress.com/2017/12/20/memo-warns-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-of-vp-pence-and-florida-attorney-general-pam-bondi-after-minnesota-court-rules-on-international-child-trafficking-evidence/

Blogger Canadian Warlord January 04, 2021 8:39 AM  

Vaughan Williams,
In Calgary, in the 90s, a homeless guy with a local reputation for disorder was always going on about evidence he had about Ralph Klein that sounded eerily similar. He was infamous for crashing cbc live broadcasts. Every couple weeks he'd be in the dumpster by my place at 5 am, collecting empties. Used to think he was a kook.

@VD,
Vaughan Williams was stating a fact, not being fearful. The legal system here is so far gone that it's dangerous, period, full fucking stop. Ignore reality at peril.

I've been tailed by cops 3 times in 2 cities recently. For nothing. Last May I was attacked by an immigrant gang on electric scooters, until one of them joked that he would phone the cops on me. Being drunk and stupid I pulled the phone out. They scattered. The cops showed up and charged me with disturbing the peace. There was an assailant on the ground moaning, and a scooter on its side. They called the ambulance and put me in the back of a van, in cuffs. I showed up to court and my charges were dropped.

So by reporting the truth of things, am I now 'fearful'? Or do I just live in fucking canada?

Blogger Ransom Smith January 04, 2021 8:42 AM  

whose agenda now is electing two Georgia Democrats to the U.S. Senate
Loeffer and Perdue should lose.
Stop being naive and thinking party matters, it doesn't. There's no shortage of republican traitors, and burning two isn't a bad thing.

Blogger Johnny January 04, 2021 8:44 AM  

When people imagine something the tendency is for it to be more simple and more dramatic than real life, and these assertions have that quality. As a practical matter, unless there is some avenue by which this can be investigated, best to ignore it because it is probably misinformation. Unlikely stuff put out to encourage the more likely stuff to get ignored. Or metaphorically, this is part of the forest of lies that are used to hide the tree of truth.

On the premise that Sandy Hook, the Las Vegas Shooter, 9/11, the assassination of JFK, and other similar events in the more distant past all had some intelligence agency input, we know how these people operate. If they are going to do something really heinous, they strongly favor doing it by proxy. Find a crazy or a criminal or whatever, and set them up to do it. As cops deal with criminals-crazies all the time, they are not that hard to find.

A cabal of ten different agencies colluding and setting up a squad to do the nasty stuff would leave a trail a mile wide that could easily be discovered. So, unless it is a government that has complete control over a local population, they are not going to do that.

Blogger NateM January 04, 2021 8:47 AM  

The reason she hasn't just dumped the information is in the text.

After Kappy received the hacked files from member of Lizard Squad, he gave files to one friend and the encryption key to another friend

" I have the key to the files containing the videos."

I.E. he doesn't have the files only an encryption key to unlock them.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 04, 2021 8:49 AM  

FUBARwest wrote:At this point in time acting the way he does ignores basic survival instincts and common knowledge that he would have to be a very stupid individual to proceed the way he has. If he had what he claims, and wanted to live and actually do something positive, he would do what Vox said and upload it and send it to everyone.
If he wanted to do something positive? At the Trump Team's behest, he might be warning the enemy that they are about out of chances to turn their coat.

If he wasn't trying to do something positive for us? Then this is a very public blackmail demand: here's some bad stuff I know, and you know there's worse. I shall start telling all if you don't buy me off.

All these ``I shall tell all next Tuesday'' announcements come across as blackmail demands.

Blogger Lazarus January 04, 2021 8:53 AM  

Neon Revolt focused on Isaac Kappy alot. He is now retweeting Lin Wood's Kappy stuff on Gab.

Blogger Damelon Brinn January 04, 2021 8:57 AM  

As far as spreading the news of criminal activity, how did that go for the laptop from hell?

Because they did the same sort of thing, trying to keep it as an exclusive that they portioned out through their own channel that could be blockaded from normie eyes by the MSM.

That's not what "dumping it out there" means. This isn't 50-100 years ago, when you would have to take explosive info to newspapers or radio stations one at a time and hope they didn't call someone to take you out. If you have something like this, post it anonymously to blogs, github/gitlab, pastebins, Usenet, every public online space you can think of. Contact Wikileaks and let them walk you through how to sign/encrypt it to validate it and send it to them. Email copies to every LOCAL news reporter in the country. The national ones may all be compromised, but not all the local ones are, and some will just be looking for anything that will jump them to the big-time. For that matter, send it to foreign news bureaus too.

That's what you do if you just want to "get it out there" and see justice done while keeping yourself out of it. It's not what you do if you want to get credit for being the Very Smart Boy who took down the cabal, which is what most people claiming to have the goods seem to be.

Blogger Damelon Brinn January 04, 2021 9:07 AM  

Option 1: Lin Woods is off his rocker.

Option 2: This is all true.


Option 4: The facts are true, but he's stretching to make predictions and sound like he has more proof than he really does because he wants to be the big hero. A lot of people have done that over the past 4-5 years. Probably some genuinely trying to help, and others doing it as part of a demoralization strategy, to blackpill people when the predictions don't come true.

But as I said in another thread, I don't think optics and demoralization matter that much anymore. Everyone's taken a position, so that's just noise now. What matters is action, primarily the actions of the president and military.

Blogger Tomato bear January 04, 2021 9:08 AM  

For those paying attention, the ride never ends

Blogger Nemesis The Warlock January 04, 2021 9:10 AM  

@vinifera
They were investigating it when they were murdered, plus Chester was Podesta's son.

Blogger Nemesis The Warlock January 04, 2021 9:16 AM  

I'd suggest that a point worth considering here is this: How many ordinary people, or amongst ourselves are convinced that what Wood is saying cannot possibly be true?

Blogger Stilicho January 04, 2021 9:21 AM  

Nate is right-Lin Wood is seeking to discredit anyone seeking to challenge the election fraud.

@JWM Lin Wood is seeking notoriety; Sydney Powell is seeking blood.

Blogger VD January 04, 2021 9:25 AM  

it is humiliating and discrediting to everyone who believed him.

So. Fucking. What? Get off your Gamma already.

Vaughan Williams was stating a fact, not being fearful.

No, he was justifying his own hypothetical cowardice.

So by reporting the truth of things, am I now 'fearful'?

Yes, you're obviously fearful. Let's get one thing straight. You two wouldn't even lift a finger to stop children being raped and murdered because you MIGHT get prosecuted and face a five-year jail sentence.

My father went to prison for 12 years just because he believed he was doing what was right.

So, yes, I do think you're both cowards.

Blogger Attila is my bro January 04, 2021 9:37 AM  

>>It is, however, potentially significant that Woods has not been kicked off Twitter yet.

Or twitter just looks at him as a useful idiot helping their cause.

I do think there's a purpose here and it's more likely for Trump's benefit because no one has reigned him in. I think his circle is close enough to the inner circle to be "reignable".

I keep going back to the idea that any disinformation is targeted at the cabal, allowing them to relax under the false belief that even those very close to Trump are behaving like nutjobs, and therefore viewing the trap about to be sprung as just smoke and mirrors.

I hope... I hope...

Blogger Nemesis The Warlock January 04, 2021 9:40 AM  

@VD

A fucking men!

Blogger tuberman January 04, 2021 9:40 AM  

As far as 'normies' reaction to Wood goes, I'd say it's unimportant. The Covid fear has got normie attention so wrapped up that they can barely think about anything else. Get two of them together for an hour and they will spend at least 55 minutes talking Covid. At least this is true where I'm located (blue state).

Is what Wood is saying, or something similar, Truth? Yep, perhaps not verbatim, but basically it's Truth.

I'd like to see 'videos at ten' also though, and not for the horror, but the proof.

Blogger VD January 04, 2021 9:41 AM  

It’s about the point when you accuse lizard people of having a tape of SCOTUS chief justice John Roberts raping and shooting a child to death that Kyke Rittenhouse is wondering if he could focus on his case just a little more.

(nods)

Blogger Damelon Brinn January 04, 2021 9:42 AM  

If I remember correctly, we were told that the truth was so vile that decent people would have a hard time accepting it.

Yes, we were told that....3-4 years ago. We're past the point of diminishing returns on "redpilling the normies" with a slow drip of information. Everyone who thinks for himself enough to be reached that way has been. At some point you have to accept that the rest will just have to handle the shock the best they can, and get on with it.

Blogger Erich Schwarz January 04, 2021 9:43 AM  

"That's what you do if you just want to 'get it out there' and see justice done while keeping yourself out of it. It's not what you do if you want to get credit for being the Very Smart Boy who took down the cabal, which is what most people claiming to have the goods seem to be."

Yes. Exactly.

Far too many people nominally on our side seem to be functioning at the effective level of five-year-olds who believe that very loudly saying things is the same as making them manifest as realities. Such behavior is charming in a real five-year-old, but not nearly so charming in a grown man who is well into middle age and who is spewing out his exciting ideas onto the Internet while we watch the last remnants of the Republic stolen from us.

Sometime in the next 16 days, we'll discover whether anybody on our side is capable of effectively reversing the coup. If, God willing, the coup is reversed, it won't be because of yet more impotent verbal gesticulations by anybody. Somebody somewhere is going to have to do something efficacious in the real world of adults. Playtime is almost over.

Blogger Hammerli 280 January 04, 2021 9:43 AM  

"It's simply amateurish and naive to think making dark hints to evildoers that you know about the evil they have done will cause them to publicly confess their sins. Life is not an Agatha Christie novel."

I agree 100%...and I think this has been the mistake dogging Trump's efforts to stop the election fraud. This sort of thing demands a sledgehammer. Get the facts together, drop them as ONE massive strike, delivered through as many conduits as possible.

As for Wood's allegations...I think he needs to lay off the recreational pharmaceuticals. Some sort of pedophile honey-trap operation is credible. Bribery is credible. Videoing both is credible.

Forcing people into committing blackmailable acts at gunpoint...much less so.

@64, 65: I think you both raise good points. People don't want to take down the opposition as much as they want to be the Great Hero. And sometimes, you just have to shut up, level your spear, and stand firm as part of the phalanx.

There's honor in that, too.

Blogger VD January 04, 2021 9:44 AM  

The video evidence the Woods is describing is the reason for all the media pre-emptive disproof of "deep fakes" of the past couple of years. They have been prepping the battlespace.

Which is amusing if you've ever seen a deep fake. They are not even remotely convincing. But yes, I agree.

Blogger Tom Bombadil January 04, 2021 9:51 AM  

Clumsily release a fake version of the truth that can be easily debunked. Then, when the real version comes out everyone will think it was already debunked. Just a thought.

Blogger Nate January 04, 2021 9:52 AM  

"Forcing people into committing blackmailable acts at gunpoint...much less so."

this.

Blogger Nate January 04, 2021 9:53 AM  

'Which is amusing if you've ever seen a deep fake. They are not even remotely convincing. But yes, I agree."

look at the fake Luke Skywalker face in the season finale of Mando. Yes... it was awesome to see... but it was also insanely obvious that it was cgi.

Blogger BastiatGold January 04, 2021 9:54 AM  

Most of what Lin Wood has said is not new to the Anon community, albeit a slight detail here & there.

The Anon community believes that the Cabal poses, symbolizes & suggests evil ideas before they "make the news" as it allegedly causes a form of acceptance later. Now that Wood has a larger platform, Normies are now being exposed to some of these "crazy ideas." Kinda sounds like the precipice of an Awakening, huh?

So, many believe that this is a part of the plan & that this is Lin Wood's role. It has been suggested (by CodeMonkey?) that he is slow-rolling out classified intel. Drop #4 Q misspelled "intellingence" & Anons noticed that Wood's handle is @LLinWood. Proof? NO. Comms? Maybe.

You either believe the Q narrative or you don't. As always....stay tuned.

Blogger Axe January 04, 2021 9:56 AM  

Sounds like he has the encryption keys, but not the files to unlock. Might be beating the bushes to see if he can get a copy of the files.

Blogger Oswald January 04, 2021 9:58 AM  

Linwood: is he another Michael Avanti? If he is lying, he will be in jail a year from now. Like Vox, I wonder why he didn't release this information ASAP, because I know I would, if I knew the guy that held it before me without releasing it ended up dead. Best way to protect yourself, is to get it out there. But maybe we are underestimating the power of big tech to suppress it.

Blogger Canadian Warlord January 04, 2021 9:59 AM  

@VD,
The guy telling me about children being raped and murdered, wanted my name and address so he could send me money for keeping the evidence. A guy going through dumpsters for cans wanted that info.

We all eventually take in enough info to believe. That is not fear.

Blogger Nate January 04, 2021 10:00 AM  

hrm... perhaps this is all part of Kyle's defense? if Kyle gets convicted he can appeal based on the fact that his attorney is obviously insane.

Blogger Harris January 04, 2021 10:01 AM  

One of the thoughts I had earlier was that Wood was running a diversion campaign for the Biden camp.

But then again, my original conception of Trump's Presidential campaign was that it was part of a plan to get Hillary elected (since Trump had quite publicly backed the Clintons in the past.) That proved to be false.

I'm not quite sure what to believe, other than Trump truly won the election.

Blogger Chinook January 04, 2021 10:02 AM  

I'll not mince my words here.

No more nonsense. It's time to shit or get off the pot.

Blogger Duh January 04, 2021 10:07 AM  

Strong claims require strong evidence.

Snowden and Assange demonstrated how to go public with information damaging the Deep State, so Wood's excuses aren't convincing here.

When you go full child raping, murdering lizard people, you better back it up with a ton of solid evidence.

Since Woods hasn't been booted off Twitter just yet, and the timing is suspicious, I'm interpreting this as a disinformation effort. Either by Woods or by someone who got under his skin and is feeding him bullshit.

With the massive election fraud, there is enough to indict a lot of people, backed by solid evidence. Focus on that instead.

Blogger Raker_T January 04, 2021 10:07 AM  

What about "steal the thunder"? Same guy who just talked about Pence going to a firing squad. When the POTUS makes a big announcement, will it be as shocking?

Blogger Yossarian January 04, 2021 10:07 AM  

What gives me pause is the detail about a hacking group giving encrypted files to a lawyer and some actor. This makes zero sense to me.

Either the information is real which makes the Lizard Squad a bunch of morons for entrusting the data to people I wouldn't trust with downloading a torrent file. And if they're morons how did they manage to get the blackmail information in the first place?

Or the Lizard Squad aren't a bunch of morons and they just used some gullible public figures like red herrings. Give them a bunch of fake encrypted files, let them publicly threaten your blackmail targets with the info, then sit back and watch what's going to happen to them. Have the enemy attack the wrong target so you can prepare accordingly for when they come for you.

Blogger Dire Badger January 04, 2021 10:10 AM  

I have never understood this cloak and dagger crap.

THIS IS THE INTERNET.

Copy it. put it on every public database. create hundreds of copies on Dropbox. put a link on facebook. send copies to project veritas, pol, hundreds of websites, pjmedia, Vox Day, OAN, CNS News, Rush Limbaugh. etc.
post it on FACEBOOK. Send it to the Russians and the UK. Decrypt it and send it to all the networks.It WILL BE SEEN by everyone.

In 15 minutes, anyone can make a file hit every major server cluster on the planet.... what's this 'trust' crap? Who is being protected?You could literally, in half an hour, make sure that every law enforcement service and every public arena in the WORLD.

Blogger wreckage January 04, 2021 10:11 AM  

I am convinces there's a lot of blackmail files out there. I am equally convinced that it isn't as overt as this. This gets broadcast then it turns out they "only" had "consensual sex" with a "slightly underage" person, and everyone sighs in relief. "At least they didn't violently rape a five year old!" they say, and suddenly a grown, married man having casual sex with a fifteen year old is OK.
They already ran this through once with the Hunter Biden laptop deal.
The thing that defeats it is if the perpetrators are charged and sentenced like any old trailer trash guy would be, instead of getting special treatment. Public shame.
Once again, it's going to come down to Trump, and whether he permits influence to trump power.

Blogger xevious2030 January 04, 2021 10:11 AM  

Like Vox indicated, someone such as Lin Wood, would not likely move forward unless he had something tangible. The rest below provides a bit more detail, but has been summed up. Wood remains plausible. And the nature of the corruption is almost assured, if not the particular details.

Some recent tweets, quoted below, by Lin Wood read, as someone who believes what he is saying, and that what he is saying does not originate from himself. Whether he is sane or not, he is passing on data from someone else, not from his imagination. Which is as far as I can take it. Notes.

All from early 1/4/2021
"For the children"
"Lizard Squad" [multiple posts]
"reliable source"
[Passed on memo to Sessions warning of Pence]
"Mike Pence [...] 2024"
"Mike Pence [...] disloyal"

Obvious aside, Pence does want to be POTUS, enough he might double agent to end up with winner.
Lizard Squad is reminiscent of Reptilians, which is neither here nor there, except +"for the children." "For the children" is a natural phrase, but also a spell from the 1980s, 1990s. Haiti kids + Clinton Foundation is an example. Never liked Sessions, never liked Pence. Pence has a price, and if Trump assures him of a push for that price, he might just be Trump's mercenary for POTUS office. Though there is a narrative to become POTUS the Dems could sell him. Better not all the eggs in one basket, in regards to him.

"Reliable source," not examination of unencrypted video. A key, to, whatever, to something he does not have, and has not used the key. "Reveal full extent of my knowledge. I am doing so now." "I know the key to his treasure trove of TRUTH [Jan 1, 2020]." As clarification to an earlier tweet, Lin said "I have concerns that information from Kappy was not delivered" indicates Lin did not have possession of the "trove." One file provided to a friend of Kappy, another to another friend, presumably who chained it to Lin. Without the other chain, Lin is played out. His is not robustness in construction, it was poker, has left himself open to being called. Whether or not there is a file.

If true, the parties would know the Prometheans do have the files, and that it is unlikely Lin does. Played out. But, he has relieved himself of a burden, and can't fault him for that. It's up to the reliability of the chain now, on his part. Hopefully he can now focus in on those things which he can fully demonstrate.

Blogger J Van Stry January 04, 2021 10:14 AM  

I could never understand why people think that 'sitting on information until the time is right' works. The Clintons proved that it DOESN'T work with their 'war room' and 'Clinton Fatigue'. The just talked and talked and talked about it until people didn't care anymore and the bombshell became a wet firecracker.

All 'expose' or 'blackmail' material goes stale over time. People can immediately start propaganda campaigns to destroy its value and weaken it. If you've 'got the goods' on somebody, you use it and you use it immediately.

So either Lin is lying, or he's an idiot. It doesn't matter either way, because he's still useless. Same for Kappy if he did indeed do as was said.

Blogger Beardy Bear January 04, 2021 10:18 AM  

After listening to the entire interview of Woods, my impression is that he is opposition.

He uses Jesus as rhetoric to emotionally connect. This strikes me as manipulation.

He gives no revelation we haven't heard before. Zero new information, and zero new evidence.

He insinuated that there are worse things than the abuse of children. "...an even more special place in hell..."

Blogger Darold Stagner January 04, 2021 10:18 AM  

The more outlandish the claims, the easier it will be to explain away the election fraud allegations as simply histrionics for mentally ill conspiracy theorist. I suspect Bernays would be proud of this operation.

Blogger Shane Bradman January 04, 2021 10:20 AM  

Lin Wood has a lot of talk and not a lot of action. I have no opinion on whether or not he's right, but all he's doing is making noise and not getting results.

Blogger Ariadne Umbrella January 04, 2021 10:22 AM  

Why on earth does anyone think he even knows where or how to upload it everywhere? That's pretty technical. I wouldn't know where to upload anything. I can't even find the reliable 'overseas pharmacies' that everyone thinks are so obvious. Mr. Wood has a specialization that is not technical- he's a lawyer, not a computer tech person.

Second, people do seem to end up dead when they trip over this stuff. There are naturalist doctors who end up dead for writing about vitamins. I mean, vitamins are the most basic biochemistry that's over 100 years old in research, but somehow that information gets buried, and doctors get killed for no apparent reason. Like, anti-vaxx doctors going out jogging as usual, then found dead in a stream. It's not in big public special events articles. I ran across it looking for something else, and when I asked someone who would know I got "Yeah.......that's been going on for a while." I mean, who whacks doctors who wear purple tie-dye tee-shirts out in public? They are basically Barney, or a deadhead, and yet they end up getting killed while living in all white, pacifist hippy suburbs? Why?

Or, let's see, half of Simone de Beauvoir's novels getting mistranslated. I don't know that any normal woman would even want to read her theory, after reading her novels about women 'rotting from the inside' when they get pregnant. That's just freaky creepy.

Or, say, highways in Africa, built by China, that are the finest roads that British drivers have been on- that's not in any American news. It's always grubby, half-dressed starving people out in the unpaved back country of Africa, desperately in need of USA citizen's money.

Or walls, which are all sorts of everywhere, except on the USA's borders.

Or, say, all the prime ministers and country's leaders who have been arrested for corruption since Donald Trump became president. That's absolutely not in the USA's news.

Or who is Christian. The tell is "X is stupid"- and then you can go find an article in some obscure some other place, some other nation, that, yeah, that person has become Christian.

Mr. Woods is using the level of tech he understands- Twitter and a blog. That used to be quite enough for anyone to get out uncomfortable news- I can think of all sorts of people currently being blocked from either or both for even that level of tech.

Blogger IG 11 Lives January 04, 2021 10:24 AM  

Ten years ago, in Maple Ridge, people "turned over the log" on a public gang-rape of a minor that was witnessed by many. Nothing happened to the men. The people who possessed and shared the evidence, were tried and convicted of child pornography. Once Trump takes out the pedocrats in his own country, I hope Canada is cleaned up also.

Buddy, it took me 5 minutes of searching to get the real scoop on this story. First, it was Pitt Meadows, not Maple Ridge. Second, the same young men who were prosecuted for distributing photos and video were the ones initially charged with rape.

The case, which was pretty awful, allegedly involved a 16 year-old girl who was drugged and gang-raped at a rave. Two adult teenage men and a 17 year-old were initially charged with sexual assault, but the charges were stayed, because prosecutors at that time were unable to gather enough evidence to establish that the girl hadn't taken the drugs herself and consented to the sex. There were many witnesses, but apparently none were willing to testify. So, instead, they charged these same young men, the ones who had allegedly raped the girl, with distributing child pornography, because they themselves had stupidly posted video and photos of the alleged assault on social media. Any way you look at it, there was no injustice here.

Stop sharing stuff like this unless you're certain of the details, because all it does is blackpill people into thinking it's futile to try to do the right thing.

Blogger Elder Son January 04, 2021 10:24 AM  

So, we all spend these past 4 years talking about this very same thing.

And almost everyone nods their heads in agreement and uh-huh.

But now, we have our doubts. It's as if it is to implausible to believe.

I'm just a nobody. A tad autistic. But it seems to me that many people have the memory span of a sun-baked worm. It amazes me that this has now become something so far out of the realm, that it never happen(s)ed.

Somebody, knows something. Always.

Blogger Balam January 04, 2021 10:25 AM  

@buzzardist
There's also the possibility that Twitter is testing out directly taking control of people's twitter accounts to see if anyone notices. The deep state already tried something similar with the fake assange video years back (the one with the digitally warping shirt collar), or someone else is in control otherwise. I would like to see the info dumped and let the lynch mobs take care of the rest.

Blogger Timmy3 January 04, 2021 10:25 AM  

Isn’t this why Trump should appoint Sidney Powell as the special prosecutor? She will be able to legally view this evidence.

Blogger The Propaganda Resort January 04, 2021 10:26 AM  

The extent to which people will LARP never ceases to surprise me. I remember listening to a Coast to Coast AM re-run where this guy Mel claimed to have a bottomless pit (now known as Mel's Hole) in his backyard. People claimed a lot of stuff on that show, but he had an hour long interview with Art Bell about it, relating detailed stories about the hole. Turned out to be a LARP.
Here the platform is much larger, and the story much grander, but I believe it will turn out to have been a LARP.

The key indicator, of course, being that he hasn't actually revealed anything.

The ride keeps going.

Blogger Arthur Isaac January 04, 2021 10:30 AM  

If the details are true Lin Wood is not the only one who has been holding back.

And the whole "release the Kraken" and wait until day X routine is developing into a meme.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother January 04, 2021 10:31 AM  

We need the magic truth box from Stargate so Julian Sands can look in it and quote Amazing Grace.

Blogger Elder Son January 04, 2021 10:32 AM  



#WARNING our team members who live in Atlanta are being attached. One team members home took 5 shots through the windows in a drive by. Right through his daughters bedroom window. The #BiasAndHateMustStop pic.twitter.com/RbcIilAAyq

— JovanHuttonPulitzer ™ #JovanHuttonPulitzer (@JovanHPulitzer) January 3, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-patriot-jovan-pulitzers-team-shot-given-directive-identify-fraudulent-ballots-fulton-county/

To implausible to believe! No one would go that far.

Blogger map January 04, 2021 10:34 AM  

I think I understand what Lin Wood is doing. He is not trying to communicate with the general public. He is, instead, communicating directly with Cabal.

Without the data dumps, only Cabal knows how accurate Wood's descriptions are and what his evidence really is. If he is at all accurate, then Cabal has a problem even if Wood never reveals anything. They have to monitor not only what he is writing, but what everyone who follows his channel is writing as well, whether on twitter, facebook, youtube, bitchute, etc.

Lin Wood is stretching Cabal's resources by forcing them to monitor what Wood is saying, because what he is saying is true. They are doing this because Wood has become an accurate gauge of public sentiment on these particular matters: blackmail, bribery, and criminal acts against children. Cabal calculates that Wood is capable of shading perception and reality in ways that can prove troublesome to them and in ways they cannot dismiss.

Consider the problem for an authoritarian conspiracy that generates an enormous amount of propaganda. You still have to have accurate channels of information that tell you the truth about public sentiment, otherwise you make the mistake of believing your own lies.

This is why Wood has not been deplatformed. He is an accurate channel of information about public sentiment. The more he writes, the more attention he gets, the more influential the sentiment, the more Cabal resources have to be dedicated to monitoring and tracking, the more adjustments have to be made, which eats up more resources. Cabal has to guard against lone actors taking out one of their assets or other measures that they cannot simply not account for.

Cabal is forced to take seriously what others can dismiss because the risk is real. This makes them less effective against Trump on the election front. After all, no one needed evidence of Trump pissing on Russian hookers for the charge to be believed.

Wood is in the same position.

Blogger Jack Ward January 04, 2021 10:35 AM  

If the 'bombshell exploding' about Epstein still alive is true, then, perhaps what Lin Wood is doing was ordered by the GE and/or Flynn with the hope a hit is tried on Mr.Lin. This hit attempt, real or staged, could be to show off a john doe body and report Wood dead. He then spends the next few months, or whatever, in the tightest protective custody in world history waiting and hoping he lives through this.
Realize that he may have already handed over that explosive info to Trump and team and they have told him he has to die to save his life.
This could be option 5 or whatever.
Imagine the movies made about these times, the books, the endless comment streams. We are entertained as we regain the country and do the greatest cleanup the world has ever seen.
This is my optimistic opinion as I wait for whatever happens in the next few days. Or doesn't.

Blogger seventystangfan January 04, 2021 10:40 AM  

Lin is not part of the legal defense. He is only lawyer for defamation case(s). I believe #FightBack has been paying Kyle's fees, though.

Blogger Avalanche January 04, 2021 10:54 AM  

@13 "how did that go for the laptop from hell?"

Ha. Which one(s)? Huma Abedin's? Seth Rich's? Hunter Biden's? The data disks from Epstein Island? The ones from Frankfurt?

Blogger xevious2030 January 04, 2021 10:59 AM  

"I know the key to his treasure trove of TRUTH (Jan 1, 2020)."
^^^
2021, not 2020.

Blogger Avalanche January 04, 2021 11:01 AM  

@30 "...acting the way he does ignores basic survival instincts and common knowledge that he would have to be a very stupid individual ... If he had what he claims, and wanted to live and actually do something positive, "

On the third or fourth hand, Wood has also made clear over these months that has has constant SEAL protection for himself and his family.

Blogger drsmith48167 January 04, 2021 11:04 AM  

Could be all this is working after all, as the DS appears to be getting more and more nervous about the next few days. Article is DS propaganda rag WP penned/signed by ten former Defense Sec warning POTUS against using military to assist with what he needs to do between now and January 20.
(hat tip to Hal Turner)

Like VOX and NR say, if they were so confident of the outcome why all the continuous propaganda? No, something is up and they know it and they are trying to appeal to normies for “the good of the country”. They are running very scared....as well they should be. The people may not win this battle, but we have just begun.

Blogger pyrrhus January 04, 2021 11:06 AM  

O/T. Outstanding Matt Bracken Youtube shut down in midstream by Google..found at Gab..https://gab.com/groups/3937

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 04, 2021 11:06 AM  

Nate wrote:"Forcing people into committing blackmailable acts at gunpoint...much less so."

this.

The forcing part is hard to believe. Pretty safe bet that by the time they are ensconced in their first cushy cabal-approved job, they have learned how to get ahead, and eagerly await the opportunity to provide more blackmail material to their handlers.
IChinook wrote:No more nonsense. It's time to shit or get off the pot.
I expect that this is going to get dragged out as long as possible, and then longer. That sucks.
Dire Badger wrote:In 15 minutes, anyone can make a file hit every major server cluster on the planet.... what's this 'trust' crap? Who is being protected?
This `trust' crap only makes sense if it's a thinly veiled blackmail attempt, or if it's a very targeted warning to somebody. It's either ``Pay up or I tell all,'' or ``Flee, all is discovered!''

Blogger Matrick January 04, 2021 11:10 AM  

I don't think he's nuts, as most of us here probably believe the same sort of things as Lin is claiming. He is coming at this with the zeal of the newly redpilled. Not to mention that zeal appears to be in his nature. Let's hope it is also the anger and certainty of a man with genuine information to reveal.

My concern is that I remember the Kappy allegations and recall not thinking much of them. He seemed like a Hollywood hanger-on desperate for attention and bitter at his lack of success. I found it hard to believe that someone he barely knew would reveal his child molestation room to him.

Blogger Newscaper312 January 04, 2021 11:24 AM  

@Nate
Re younger Skywalker showing up in Mandalorian, at the top of his game, was pretty damned funny in a way. Have not seen the show, but stumbled across a stitched together collection of "reaction" videos.

The same soy boys who were creaming themselves a few minutes earlier over the "fierce" women good guys and how wonderfully badass they were, were reduced to literal tears when an old fashioned, honest to goodness, white male hero showed up.

Blogger Avalanche January 04, 2021 11:24 AM  

@52 " They don’t talk about him at all, even to ridicule him as a kook. They don’t even talk about Sidney Powell much anymore either."

The MSM only talked about the two lawyers when there was a chance of using them to "GET" at Trump. Sidney was somewhat unceremoniously (the MSM claimed) removed from the direct line; although, oddly? She was IN that WH meeting that Pat Byrne -- and the corrupt Cippalone -- leaked about...

And all their attempts to 'demean' Powell got nowhere, because of the Flynn case. Watching AA "judge" Sullivan act the corrupt @ss made many folks who didn't follow the case closely still led them to identify with a defendant being railroaded AFTER the judge's corruption was proven! Sullivan was another 'tool' MSM used to try to 'get' Trump.... and he turned out to be the wrong tool.

And, I'm not entirely surprised that media is ducking the chance to slam the lawyer who made CNN pay out multi-millions! They're probably hiding because Wood is *still suing* many other MSM entities on Sandman's behalf. Before their cases are attended to, attacking the lawyer that is going to wring them out may not be their best choice?

Blogger PubliusFlavius January 04, 2021 11:31 AM  

"He uses Jesus as rhetoric to emotionally connect. This strikes me as manipulation."

I with the bearded bear...the rally in GA he did in Nov with Sidney was like going to a bad revival.

I do think these are 2 days to be contacting our reps, and any other effort is a distraction from effective action.

Blogger Avalanche January 04, 2021 11:37 AM  

@59 "Loeffer and Perdue should lose. Stop being naive and thinking party matters, it doesn't. There's no shortage of republican traitors, and burning two isn't a bad thing."

Because you somethink Warnock and Ossif would be better?! You MUST be a shill. Or deeply stupid! Probably both?

It's not about 'burning two" probable RINOs -- or merely electing weak-livered semi-repubs. We must DENY entry into the ruling clique of any Dems! If we don't get weak Repubs in and thus a numerical majority in the U.S. Senate -- it's over but the burning! Of OUR side!

We MUST hold on to power and THEN next four years, work to primary out the RINOs and useless/weak. When Bannon left, oh-so-long-ago; he SAID hew was going to identify Trump supporting candidates for use to vote in. He didn't; he skipped off to China... and yeah, that's important TOO.... but that means WE have to identify and elect candidates who WILL carry on for Trump; not subvert and injure Trump and MAGA/KAGA...

This was one more thing that made me implacably against Wood -- he actually 'played the revival tent preacher' telling Georgians at that rally to NOT VOTE... which is 100% Dem election then! They wouldn't even need to TRY to fraud!! Did Powell support that? Yes, at that rally and made me look real askance at her; but she seems to have pulled back and is pushing for: "we have to MAKE SURE it's a fair run-off in GA."

I'm not sure HOW, but I hope for hundred of folks to show up to "observe" the counting everywhere? Let the effing Dems realize they will have to go home THROUGH those angry crowds who had BETTER have seen a fair counting!

Blogger Anonymous White Male January 04, 2021 11:37 AM  

Balam wrote:
I would like to see the info dumped and let the lynch mobs take care of the rest.


If we still had lynch mobs, or people with the courage, righteousness, and anger to man them, we wouldn't be in the position we are now. People have been programmed to believe that only government should do this. Lynchings by private citizens is "racist", don't you know?

Blogger Nate January 04, 2021 11:38 AM  

'I have never understood this cloak and dagger crap.

THIS IS THE INTERNET.'

yet another reason I believe Wood to be full of crap.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 04, 2021 11:42 AM  

Nate wrote:
yet another reason I believe Wood to be full of crap.

I suppose it could be a psychotic break. Other than him sounding like a Q drop, are there any signs of psychosis?

Blogger LaMachinna January 04, 2021 11:47 AM  

My mind keeps returning to atleast one of Trump's very recently released videos where at the end he shows a group of "warriors" fighting for the truth. He flashes individuals such as Flynn, etc. Curiously, he also specifically includes Powell and Wood in this group of heroes and patriots. Even at the exact same time Powell and Linn are telegraphing Powell has been barred from getting near the President. Having Trump release the videos at the same time is contrary to the narrative being bleated out. Does Trump really believe Powell and Linn are warriors in what is happening? If so, how to figure this Linn piece.....or not. My decoder ring obviously is not worthy

Blogger Bezzle January 04, 2021 11:48 AM  

Lin Wood's "Fireside Chat".

Blogger Nate January 04, 2021 11:52 AM  

"The same soy boys who were creaming themselves a few minutes earlier over the "fierce" women good guys and how wonderfully badass they were, were reduced to literal tears when an old fashioned, honest to goodness, white male hero showed up."

when you see the glove... dude my kids lost their minds.

Blogger Avalanche January 04, 2021 11:53 AM  

@69 "Lin Wood is seeking notoriety; Sydney Powell is seeking blood."

I wish this didn't seem to very likely...

Blogger R Devere January 04, 2021 11:59 AM  

THREE WORDS : DRIP! DRIP! DRIP!

Blogger millerized January 04, 2021 12:15 PM  

What happens, or could happen, to all the cases the Supreme's have ruled on? Are all cases that Roberts et.al. suspect as to motivation and ruling?

Blogger Avalanche January 04, 2021 12:16 PM  

@89 Strong claims require strong evidence.
Snowden and Assange demonstrated how to go public with information"

Hmmm, those would be Snowden in several-years-long exile from his nation, and still -- and probably forever -- in jeopardy of kidnap or death from the DS he 'betrayed'? And Assange who has spent how many years? More than a decade? Locked in a small room fleeing false charges and the malevolent might of several corrupt states?

Single actors, sacrificing themselves for battlespace prep, more resemble Pat Byrne than L Lin Wood. Both very interesting life histories, interesting men. One seems reliably sound; the other not so much!

Pat Byrne sounds nuts, but backs everything up, and is spending his own money chasing the truth.

Wood sounds nuts and has a complicated history of: lawsuits by his own employees for bad/unprofessional acts; hanging out with another grifter (Pierce) and, when the Kyle-MSM-cameras disappeared, dropping his big client (after seemingly grifting lots of $$: maybe as much as $1.7 million?) to run in front of the election fraud cameras.... and then working very hard to keep the cameras focused on him by getting wilder and wilder? What suits has Wood filed on election fraud? Without looking, I don't remember many. Powell, Guiliani, and Ellis are visibly working their butts off. Wood? Seemingly not so much.

Byrne is willing to take the heat and destruction of his life, if it cannot be avoided. He has done it twice before. Real interesting cat, Pat Byrne!

Wood? Not easy to tell. I am a long-time Q follower; so a lot of what Wood is bruiting about is likely true. That does NOT make Wood a sound source... And I'll never get over his telling Repubs NOT to vote in this -- of ALL EVER -- run-offs. He seems too smart to be that stupid. He does NOT seem too upstanding to not be that venal!

Blogger Avalanche January 04, 2021 12:24 PM  

@95 "People can immediately start propaganda campaigns to destroy its value and weaken it. If you've 'got the goods' on somebody, you use it and you use it immediately."

Unless you plan to/need to use that info IN A COURT OF LAW. Yeah, we know the courts are corrupt. Many normies may only recently have begun to tip to that... If you're setting up an ambush, you DON'T put flags around for the enemy.

Blogger SecondComingOfBast January 04, 2021 12:29 PM  

Be sure and say that when we have two Democrat Senators each from the states of Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia and a SCOTUS packed with leftists judges. Real and openly devoted ones.

I know all about the Uniparty. I'll still vote for any Republican over any Democrat, any time.

Blogger spacehabitats January 04, 2021 12:34 PM  

Whatever his motive, I can't see how what he has been doing would have anything but a negative effect on President Trump. Even if everything he has said was true, the fact that he has not provided overwhelming corroborating evidence will end up inoculating the public at large against the truth.

This has been my major problem with too many so called conspiracy theorists. Supplying the public at large with small bits of truth mixed in with obvious BS or shocking truths from specious sources only plays into the hands of the Conspiracy.

Anonymous Anonymous January 04, 2021 12:35 PM  

In fairness, Lin is only saying what many anons have already claimed. It's not new. The only new thing is the claim to have Kappy's key, which is useless without the evidence. IMO, this is all staged with the Q people as the 6th lead up.

Blogger Reziac January 04, 2021 12:38 PM  

Lizard Squad is (or was, six years ago) a bunch of kids, mostly from eastern Europe, who disrupted websites and gaming servers with DDoS attacks, and also occasionally stole credit cards, or did DDoS-for-hire. They also liked to claim influence well beyond their wheelhouse, such as when they claimed they had dirty goods on Taylor Swift (who responded "have fun finding any"), made a bogus bomb threat, and the like.

So not exactly a "hacking group" one would cite as a quality source of intelligence, at least if one knows what they're talking about. But definitely a good way to blow one's remaining credibility.

My own opinion is that Lin Wood has successfully transitioned from attention whore to schizophrenic.

Blogger Newscaper312 January 04, 2021 12:41 PM  

@Avalancge
Re Would telling Georgia voters to stay home

Utter insanity if you think Trump has slightest chance of pulling this out. Every indication is Trump will try to win w at least fig leaf of constitution behind him, and not an actual dictatorship, because he wants to clean and shore up the Republic.
Demicrats in control of both houses of Congress is then a complete suicide pill.

Blogger Avalanche January 04, 2021 12:44 PM  

@96 "He gives no revelation we haven't heard before. Zero new information, and zero new evidence."

WE are not his audience. WE already know most/all this stuff. WE don't need a shocking introduction to it.

I've been discarding sources SO fast lately, because they have nothing new for me! Tim Pool and Prof Hurley? {gag} Way too short for the truth! Dumped Bongino more than a year ago. Whittle even earlier. Never got into NickyBaby or ... what's that small-face guy? Sell-outs prima facie!

But, the folks I'm working on awakening still need some handholding and gentle(r) introductions to some of the horror I've long since accepted. Wood may be doing a somewhat good turn in throwing this stuff out there... Having never HEARD of it before, the normie reaction may: that guy is nuts AND perverted!!

The 'Q getting info out for the public is a small slow stream' has NOT succeeded anywhere near as much as is probably needed. Lin Wood may very well be 'dumping' a cold pail of water on sleepers. WE are more than awake enough to not be sleeping.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan January 04, 2021 12:45 PM  

"Lizard squad" is trending on twitter for good or bad.

Blogger Nate January 04, 2021 12:59 PM  

"My own opinion is that Lin Wood has successfully transitioned from attention whore to schizophrenic."

I mean that would be the bet. or that there are actual spooks feeding him BS and he is falling for it.

Blogger Darren January 04, 2021 1:11 PM  

And notice that a legacy media puppet accused Holmseth of somehow being connected to the 2020 Nashville bombing -- strange to single out an investigative reporter famous for his claims f a worldwide blackmail scheme! Why risk defamation lawsuits to tarnish his name instead of just ignoring his allegedly nonsense claims? Hmmmm...

https://timothycharlesholmseth.com/cnn-satanist-contacts-three-fbi-offices-with-information-about-nashville-bombing/

Blogger Darren January 04, 2021 1:15 PM  

Even worse, in *Calgary*!

(Living in YEG I just couldn't resist ;-) )

But seriously, your corrupt SJW mayor imposed the "mask mandate" a week before our corrupt SJW mayor did. Both cities are lame.

Blogger JM January 04, 2021 1:25 PM  

Harris wrote:

But then again, my original conception of Trump's Presidential campaign was that it was part of a plan to get Hillary elected (since Trump had quite publicly backed the Clintons in the past.) That proved to be false.

I remember that Hillary encouraged Trump to run. I always thought that the Clintons planned to use Trump to divide the conservative vote, in exactly the same way that they used Ross Perot. Jeb! was to be the Republican stooge. I still think that was the plan, but overwhelming support for Trump changed things.

Blogger Clint January 04, 2021 1:29 PM  

Miles Guo (Bannon associate) says that LW has been fed disinformation and swallowed it whole.

Blogger Grooveware January 04, 2021 1:46 PM  


The CIA has been upto all sorts of evil from it's conception,the Finders a pedophile occult organisation that was trafficking and abusing children had ties to the CIA.https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/state/2019/10/29/fbi-vault-the-finders-conspiracy-theories-florida-tallahassee-child-abuse-case-files/2487934001/

Blogger 1683Bear January 04, 2021 1:47 PM  

I have not watched Robert Barnes on Viva Frei's channel for a couple of weeks, but Barnes said since the Rittenhouse case that Woods was in serious financial straights and probably psychological as well. I have keep that in mind, and I think that it has served me well. I am just waiting to see which prophets to stone: Day, Benjamin/Smith, or Bannon (just kidding about the stoning, and the prophecy, yes pattern recognition - unless you were in on the "finesse" as our buddy Tariq likes to say).

Blogger Jack Amok January 04, 2021 1:47 PM  

I mean that would be the bet. or that there are actual spooks feeding him BS and he is falling for it.

I wonder if they're feeding him something else too, some magic drops that make him a little more willing to believe, and a little less able to think straight.

Blogger Didas Kalos January 04, 2021 2:01 PM  

@damelon Brinn. Obviously the president disagrees with your analysis

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 04, 2021 2:05 PM  

Nate wrote:
yet another reason I believe Wood to be full of crap.

I suppose it could be a psychotic break. Other than him sounding like a Q drop, are there any signs of psychosis?

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 04, 2021 2:17 PM  

Unknown wrote:So when I read articles like the one above, my skepticism rears its ugly head and I recall all the many rabbit holes I've (we've) gone down over the past four years where the "deep state" would be "finally, once and for all uprooted".
Is uprooting the DS the goal? I know it's our goal, but is it Trump's? or is his goal to tame the beast? or something else entirely?

I am fairly confident that Trump is progressing toward his goal, but I'm not at all sure what his goal is. I am pretty sure I like his goal better than 0bammy's or Bush's goals.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 04, 2021 2:29 PM  

Unknown wrote:So when I read articles like the one above, my skepticism rears its ugly head and I recall all the many rabbit holes I've (we've) gone down over the past four years where the "deep state" would be "finally, once and for all uprooted".
Is uprooting the DS the goal? I know it's our goal, but is it Trump's? or is his goal to tame the beast? or something else entirely?

I am fairly confident that Trump is progressing toward his goal, but I'm not at all sure what his goal is. I am pretty sure I like his goal better than 0bammy's or Bush's goals.

Blogger boron January 04, 2021 2:31 PM  

You keep calling it "election fraud" and I have no wish to disagree/argue with you, but it's not; it's an attempt to rape (if you will)/destroy the very fabric of the United States of America. The one thing all of us believe in, no matter the manner/language in which we worship G-d, is "The Vote." The vote (and registered voters) must be/has to be/has always been fair and properly counted.
The Socialist-Progressives want to remove (by any means possible) the keystone to our Republic.
That's what the 2020 election is all about!

Blogger Noah B. January 04, 2021 2:38 PM  

The United States is rapidly disintegrating in plain view of everyone and Trump is the only man with a shot at holding it together. Lin is making some logical deduction the kompromat that globohomo is probably holding over Roberts, bluffing about the evidence in his possession, and figures he has nothing to lose at this point. If Trump can't manage to hold onto the Presidency the knives will be coming out for Lin and he knows it.

Blogger Factory January 04, 2021 3:03 PM  

Lin Wood is doing what DJT has been doing for four years. Shifting the Overton Window, hopefully far enough that when the truth comes out, the people will believe it possible.

How many of the RedPilled would believe half of what Q alleged, without years of Q dripping info? How many normies?

This is a war for Hearts and Minds, I have years of experience as a Mens Activist behind me and believe me when I tell you, even the most blatantly obvious, in-your-face evidence can be easily ignored by someone unwilling to accept it. There are none so blind as those who will not see and all that.

It cannot be a coincidence that someone associated with, but not part of, Trump's team is dropping this info just days before the Presidential address we all suspect is going to kick off the Storm.

Blogger CM January 04, 2021 3:55 PM  

The only thing I know to do with Wood is that he implied a threat and couldn’t follow it up. I feel better served at limiting just how seriously I take him.

And I’m a little irritated with the Veritas drop today. We don’t have much time for massaging and baiting. If he has something on Raff, it needs to be out. And he’s late on the drop for the Rev. that is better served coming out a day or so before an election, not day of.

Blogger Kevin Smith January 04, 2021 4:18 PM  

Imagine a series of prominent individuals on camera, crying, swearing "I couldn't help it, they put a gun to my head!"

I look forward to Twitter labeling such posts with "This claim about child-rape/murder fraud has been disputed."

Blogger Gettimothy January 04, 2021 5:13 PM  

On the sub topic of shifting the overton window,

Here is an important bit of rhetorical counter attack to "judeo christian" courtesy of Archbishop Vigano in his interview with Steve Bannon

We must all become aware of how much the proponents of the New World Order and the Great Reset hate the inalienable values of our Greco-Christian civilization, such as Religion, the family, respect for life and the inviolable rights of the human person, and national sovereignty.

"Our shared Greco Christian values" will piss off all the cucks. I can see pidhoretz spittle flying now

Blogger Owen Martin January 04, 2021 6:00 PM  

I remember isaac kappy on Alex jones and Jones thinking he was a setup because he was acting kooky. But then I was thinking if intelligence were gonna send a spook to go on infowars he would be suave and sophisticated not kooky. Kappy was the real deal.

Blogger Nate January 04, 2021 6:02 PM  

"Lin Wood is doing what DJT has been doing for four years. Shifting the Overton Window, hopefully far enough that when the truth comes out, the people will believe it possible."

dude... all he is doing is making himself look like an idiot. And now we have reason to believe that he has been getting this garbage info from a chicom spook... and its all BS and he fell for it.

Blogger Shadow Banisher January 04, 2021 6:31 PM  

Yes, Q has suggested that these sorts of things go on, as we know.

But Lin is cleary one of the more idiotic Q-boomers who think they can manifest a fantasy scenarion with magical thinking.

Blogger Bezzle January 04, 2021 6:57 PM  

It's as if these whistleblowers have never seen a movie, or heard what happens when people try to quietly go to a single corrupt authority in the expectation that the authority will do anything about it other than try to eliminate the evidence.

My hunch is that Wood is part of Q-Team's managed DECLAS public out-reach. The timing of his tweets right before the Jan 6th DC inundation cannot be happenstance.

Blogger Jack Amok January 04, 2021 6:59 PM  

Lin Wood is doing what DJT has been doing for four years. Shifting the Overton Window,

You do not shift the Overton Window by making public allegations normies think are the insane ramblings of a drunkard. You shift it by making ideas slightly outside the current Window sound plausible to normies. It shifts gradually. You don't go from "this is the US Supreme Court, guardians of the Constitution" to "members are routinely blackmailed after being forced to rape and kill children" in a a month, even if it's true.

I don't know what Wood is doing, but it ain't shifting the Overton Window on government corruption. If anything, it's detracting from that by making it sound looney.

Blogger MidnightSun January 04, 2021 8:07 PM  

The Chief Justice of the SJC is severely compromised due to something diabolical; not because of 2 adopted children from Ireland. This 'open secret' is just cover for the true reason he's compromised. As for the '10' agencies involved: This is disinformation as there is only one who has the motive means and opportunity to do something this demonic. And 'they' have been around for millennia. I believe Mr Lin.

Blogger Ransom Smith January 04, 2021 8:10 PM  

I know all about the Uniparty. I'll still vote for any Republican over any Democrat, any time.
Keep voting for the Romney's and Sasse's of the world.
That'll sure save the republic.

Because you somethink Warnock and Ossif would be better?! You MUST be a shill. Or deeply stupid! Probably both?
Save me your feminine sensibilities Avalanche. I'm tired of the emotional assault about "Well at least a Rino is better than an outright satanist"
No. It's not.
Perdue and Loeffler didn't stand up for Trump, so they can burn.
"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full."

Blogger Unknown January 04, 2021 8:36 PM  

Anyone ever listened to what Fritz Springmeier had to say in the late 1990s about pedos and those in power? If so, you arent surprised by any of this

Blogger John Adams January 04, 2021 9:04 PM  

Very clever. Hand the Senate over to the Democrats because you don't like Perdue and Loeffler. Genius.

Blogger Ransom Smith January 04, 2021 10:12 PM  

Very clever. Hand the Senate over to the Democrats because you don't like Perdue and Loeffler. Genius.
I am smarter than you, but that clearly is a low bar.
Kindly direct your attention to the Veto override vote on HR6395, the Defense Bill.
The supposedly republican majority senate voted overwhelmingly for that God awful abomination of a bill.
And Loeffler and Perdue didn't ever bother voting.
Why is it so hard for you all to realize republicans care for The Republic as much as Democrats?

Blogger MrNiceguy January 04, 2021 11:00 PM  

Lin Wood is not a criminal defense attorney, but did arrange for Kyle to get a good one. He is basically the front man raising money for the team, and will likely be filing defamation suits against the news outlets that called Kyle a white supremacist.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 04, 2021 11:12 PM  

John Adams wrote:Very clever. Hand the Senate over to the Democrats because you don't like Perdue and Loeffler.
Is there really a difference between Communist(R) and Communist(D)? The GOPe is potentially worse than the Dems they pretend to oppose, because they are not so open about their hatred for Americans.

Blogger Bezzle January 04, 2021 11:35 PM  

@162. Jack Amok January 04, 2021 6:59 PM
You do not shift the Overton Window by making public allegations normies think are the insane ramblings of a drunkard. It shifts gradually.

But it has been shifting gradually already: In four years we've gone from Pizzagate unconfirmed conspiracies to Epstein confirmed conspiracies to, now, an expansion to what's already public knowledge.

Epstein is a household name, so nothing is THAT great of a stretch. And the Hellmouth, evil thing that it is which can't help itself, has been drenching the culture in gore movies for four decades -- so really *anything* they've seen on the screen is at least plausible in real life to the public at this point, even if they don't spend much quality time on the 'net with us here in the front car of the coaster.

It's not like Wood is smash-cutting from Mayberry to Frazzledrip overnight.

Blogger Jack Amok January 05, 2021 2:27 AM  

It's not like Wood is smash-cutting from Mayberry to Frazzledrip overnight.

Yeah he is. Epstein is a household name, but associated with trafficking Lolitas, 15 year olds, probably 3rd World or drugged out runaways. At least as far normies are concerned. Normies still don't believe Comet Pizza. Normies think Podesta is a little odd, but not the monster we know he is.

The Overton Window isn't for you and me. The people it is for can imagine an inbred Royal or a Hollywood big wig paying for coke and 15 year old hookers. They're no where near ready to believe the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is being blackmailed for raping and murdering five year olds.

The way to move that Overton Window is more like what O'Keefe does. Make the least outrageous claim you already know you can prove. Let the other side get all indignant denying it. Show your proof, destroy their credibility. Now make the next most outrageous claim. Repeat. Repeat again.

Lin Wood is doing the opposite. He's making the most outrageous claim, the one farthest outside the window, and completely failing to show any proof. Maybe there's some other agenda at play that will turn out to be useful, but aclimating people to the true monstrosity out there is not it.

Blogger Rocklea Marina January 05, 2021 3:55 AM  

Greco-Christian

Very good.

Blogger SacrificialLamb January 05, 2021 4:47 AM  

@171. Respectfully, you're wrong. You don't have to prove it. If you really want to shift the Overton Window, then you just have to make an assertion, and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it and repeat it....over and over again, until what you want people to believe becomes cemented into the public's memory.

The Prometheans do this all the time, and they do it while lying. Imagine using their tactics in reverse, in the service of truth.

And we can forget about proving things in a court of law, since there is no rule of law any more. There's just the illusion of law, in other words....PR.

99.9% of the time, an anonymous info dump before speaking is the correct choice. Is that the correct choice now? If Wood thinks these swamp rats will confess, then I agree that he'd a fool. However, if he (an attorney) has some other reason to make accusations without showing proof, then I don't know what it is. And if this is a LARP, then I don't understand the point of it. The man seems clear-headed to me, so I guess we'll see what happens soon enough.

Blogger Bezzle January 05, 2021 5:22 AM  

@171. Jack Amok January 05, 2021 2:27 AM
It's not like Wood is smash-cutting from Mayberry to Frazzledrip overnight.

Yeah he is. Epstein is a household name, but associated with trafficking Lolitas, 15 year olds, probably 3rd World or drugged out runaways. At least as far normies are concerned. Normies still don't believe Comet Pizza. Normies think Podesta is a little odd, but not the monster we know he is.

If proof of Frazzledrip splashed across the net tomorrow, CNN Granny Volvo Boomerlib isn't going to hear about it anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

This is about accelerating justice formerly delayed and denied, and it's go-time. When all's done and the Fourth Estate seized, Granny can later watch a new documentary about why those horrible people were put away.

Blogger Ominous Cowherd January 05, 2021 12:50 PM  

Bezzle wrote:When all's done and the Fourth Estate seized, Granny can later watch a new documentary about why those horrible people were put away.
And this is why optics don't matter.

Blogger auctor, vis conservatrix January 08, 2021 10:30 AM  

The idea they are being blackmailed is superflous. They are simply in favor of the dark sides which they take. And secondly, Lynn Wood is a criminal. He supposedly has child abuse videos and is posting links to them. So everyone downloading it and spreading is spreading child abuse videos. He's either a distributor of child exploitation videos, or a honeypot operation. In any case he's a nut job just all those other people who claim they want to share child abuse videos because they are somehow doing good. They aren't. They are sharing exploitation videos and using a stupid pretext. Why Lynn Wood hasn't been arrested if the exploitation videos are real, is beyond me. If the authorities won't prosecute the crimes of those on the video, that's on them. One doesn't spread such videos unless they themselves are a criminal.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts