ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2020 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Anti-racism fosters rape, child abuse

It is easy to prove that the material costs of anti-racism are CONSIDERABLY worse than the material costs of racism:
The sexual abuse of about 1,400 children at the hands of Asian men went unreported for 16 years as staff feared they would be seen as racist, a report said today.

Children as young as 11 were trafficked, beaten, and raped by large numbers of men between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, the review into child protection revealed. And shockingly, more than a third of the cases were already known to agencies.

But according to the report's author: 'several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist'. The landmark report exposing widespread failures of the council, police and social services revealed:
  • Victims were doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, terrorised with guns, made to witness brutally-violent rapes and told they would be the next if they spoke out;
  • They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten and intimidated;
  • One victim described gang rape as 'a way of life';
  • Police 'regarded many child victims with contempt';
  • The approximate figure of 1,400 abuse victims is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale of abuse.
Anti-racists not only actively celebrate predatory relationships, they regularly demonstrate that they have no problem whatsoever with child abuse, whether it occurs within the same race or is interracial. Moreover, what they falsely decry as "racism" is quite often nothing more than the exercise of the Constitutional right of free association.

Hypothesis: the degree of an individual's anti-racism is directly related to the anti-racist's inability to emotionally connect to his own kind.

If you think that you possess the higher moral ground because you are anti-racist, think again. You are observably enabling widespread crime, particularly rape and child abuse, and are quite literally doing material harm to your own nation.

Labels: ,

164 Comments:

Anonymous DrTorch August 26, 2014 4:02 PM  

Incredibly disturbing.

No wonder Britain bans weapons. Because if any group can claim ownership of Cockburn's classic "If I had a Rocket Launcher" I think we found it.

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 4:05 PM  

Unsurprising.

Anonymous Rolf August 26, 2014 4:07 PM  

FACTS are not racist. People who think they are, are.

Anonymous Secdog August 26, 2014 4:08 PM  

Damn....I love this blog....

Anonymous Corvinus August 26, 2014 4:08 PM  

A polling outfit should do a poll, asking English people, "Do you think it's a good or a bad thing that there are over one million Pakistanis in England?"

Anonymous Krul August 26, 2014 4:09 PM  

The Constitutional right of free association, eh? Do Her Majesty's subjects possess that right?

The more I hear about the madness of Albion, the more I suspect that a strict gun control policy may be appropriate there.

Anonymous Earl August 26, 2014 4:10 PM  

I have been wondering about white anti-racism/self loathing for a long time. I've wondered if it is a trait that has (micro) evolved in whites.

Your theory has merit too. Jews are famous for their self-loathing and are among the most anti-racist, but that doesn't mesh well with their famous tribalism. I guess it is possible to say that while Jews are very tribal they still fail to emotionally connect with their own race.

Other races just don't do self loathing and anti-racism, do they. Does anyone know of any other races famous for self loathing and anti-racism?

Anonymous TLM August 26, 2014 4:15 PM  

I've heard that every generation since the book of Revelation became well known has thought that it was living in the End Times. But with the daily barrage of madness going on today across the globe, I do believe we can make the case that in our time The Lord may indeed return.

Anonymous kh123 August 26, 2014 4:17 PM  

Would say anecdotally the hypothesis is in line with what I've seen. Stuff White People Lie About.

Also accords with something Vox mentioned earlier in the week about how it'd be a red flag the moment someone unprompted would go on about the evils of child abuse; "Well, you sure have thought quite a bit about children being abused, haven't you".

Would figure the connection between child abuse/trafficking is even more pronounced - or would be if reported accurately* - in southwestern states of the US.


*Both by authorities that handle such cases, but also depending on how much more difficult it is to see past the xenon fog that surrounds any enclave of the undea.... undocumented.

Anonymous Mike M. August 26, 2014 4:17 PM  

Remember that in the UK, "Asian" = Middle Eastern, usually Pakistani.

Anonymous PA August 26, 2014 4:23 PM  

"Racism" is a word made up for the purpose of pathologizing the normal and the healthy.

There was a discussion on the late Larry Auster's blog some years ago, when the entirety of the alt-Right was much more tentative on race than we are now. A commenter suggested that Whites began embracing the term 'racist' but for Auster and most others at the time that was a bridge too far.

Things have certainly moved along over the past seven or so years. The things that are routinely written by respectable bloggers and commenters today would have been voiced solely on extreme WN sites back then.

Blogger Rantor August 26, 2014 4:26 PM  

For five years it appears that every rape in Norway was carried out by Muslim immigrants. So why do they keep importing them? Some sick Scandinavian fetish?

Anonymous NAMBLA August 26, 2014 4:27 PM  

Get them by 8, or It's too Late!

would have been voiced solely on extreme WN sites back then.

Simply because they could not see the pattern and anticipate. They were Historically, culturally, and racially ignorant.

Anonymous PA August 26, 2014 4:28 PM  

Several reasons for why things have moved along on the Right:

- It's become clear that the Left is not interested in nor does it reward a 'meet you halfway' approach, except for tolerating the most neutered, socially liberal sort of conservatism you see in the Republican party

- Most of the Progressive narrative has lost its legitimacy or moral authority in peoples' eyes

- The internet speeded the dissemination of truth: fact and logic-checking of the media -- along with bloggers who write like adults rather than like MSM's high school girls -- are at everyone's fingertips.

- Alt-Right bloggers themselves have 'grown in office' and those with pro-White, traditionalist leanings dropped their timidity or their libertarian/race-neutral figleaf conservatism.

Anonymous Marion Zimmer Bradley August 26, 2014 4:29 PM  

"child rape" is not rape-rape

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 4:30 PM  

For five years it appears that every rape in Norway was carried out by Muslim immigrants. So why do they keep importing them? Some sick Scandinavian fetish?

I guess rape fantasies aren't titillating unless the danger is real.

Anonymous damntull August 26, 2014 4:31 PM  

I will use this post and the linked article as a double-headed sledgehammer upon any anti-racist who has the temerity to challenge me. Thanks for the weapons, Vox.

Anonymous VD August 26, 2014 4:31 PM  

The Constitutional right of free association, eh? Do Her Majesty's subjects possess that right?

Yes, because the Constitutional right was derived from the common law rights of Englishmen.

Anonymous PA August 26, 2014 4:32 PM  

Finally, and without mincing words:

- At this point the progs' genocidal anti-White intentions are clear as fuck to those who earlier would have seen them as well meaning but misguided.

Anonymous bw August 26, 2014 4:36 PM  

Voting, Middle Class Whites in the U.S. are the problem.
They have yet to see the Problems, and how they enable it.
They also fail to admit how they Benefit from said Problems.
Net Consumer > simple Enabler.

Anonymous joe doakes August 26, 2014 4:37 PM  

Mike makes a very significant point. In American news media, the word "Asian" is code for "Southeast Asian" and covers Vietnamese, Hmong, Thai, etc. In British newspapers, "Asian" is code for "Northwest Asia" meaning Afghan and Paki which were part of the Commonwealth and therefore entitled to preferential immigration status.

For accurate translation, re-read the article substituting "Muslim Immigrant." These are the people who sawed the head off a British soldier in broad daylight. Now you know why the cops were afraid to act.

Anonymous GreyS August 26, 2014 4:43 PM  

Remember that in the UK, "Asian" = Middle Eastern, usually Pakistani.

"...as staff feared they would be seen as racist"

I say "manure" to the generalized afraid of being labeled racist excuse. They were afraid of something alright. But if these were "asians" as Americans think of asians (Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese etc, then they would probably have very little fear about reportage.

What they were really afraid of was being targeted by the muslims.

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 4:44 PM  

But if these were "asians" as Americans think of asians

No, Pakistani. Asians, the way we count Asia.

Blogger Kryten 2X4B 523P August 26, 2014 4:47 PM  

It's yet another example of the left at work -this scale of abuse by Pakistani Muslims started in 1997 under Blair's government, and was effectively aided and abetted by South Yorkshire council - a haven for the left. Every time they get their hands on the levers of power ideology trumps all else.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Republic_of_South_Yorkshire

Anonymous Giraffe August 26, 2014 4:47 PM  

Whose kids are the victims? If this is Pakistanis buggering Pakistanis, that doesn't make it right, but would explain somewhat the reluctance to get involved. If this was Pakistanis buggering English kids, then England is lost.

Anonymous Noah B. August 26, 2014 4:49 PM  

"What they were really afraid of was being targeted by the muslims."

That's got to be it.

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 4:50 PM  

Whose kids are the victims?

It very much appears from the text that all or most were white, English kids.

Anonymous Noah B. August 26, 2014 4:51 PM  

They're getting bolder and bolder, Giraffe. What started with them buggering their own children has grown into them recruiting English girls into brothels.

Anonymous Susan August 26, 2014 4:54 PM  

Breitbart's London website has several articles on this today. If you think the BBC coverup of Jimmy Saville was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet till you read who is involved here in this coverup. It is going to get ugly. From what I have read, these are kids who are supposed to be in the foster care system who are being abused.
The main police department in London, I think they call it the Metro, has a special department devoted solely to trying to stop all the little British Pakistani girls from being sent back to Pakistan as child brides. And these are little girls. Pakistan could be nuked by India now for all I care. They are foul and very evil.

Anonymous Giraffe August 26, 2014 4:55 PM  

Well, nothing lasts forever. Perhaps they can serve as a warning to us...

Anonymous rho August 26, 2014 4:57 PM  

Don't forget that in the U.K. an accusation of racism is a bit more severe than in the U.S. Here, you might lose your job or become a trending Twitter hashtag. In the U.K. it can come with jail time and/or fines.

If you're a civil servant in the U.K., you consider the possible prison sentence and quickly come to the conclusion "well, hell, they're just chavs," and push the paper along.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 August 26, 2014 4:57 PM  

Hogg lives.

Anonymous Menelaus August 26, 2014 5:06 PM  

How would the British Raj have responded to this?

Blogger Miguel D'Anconia August 26, 2014 5:07 PM  

Why would/does any country allow mongrel moslems to immigrate into their country? They're nothing but sub-human scum.

Blogger Kryten 2X4B 523P August 26, 2014 5:10 PM  

Those targeted were in the UK care system, basically kids from working class broken homes or welfare class kids from even more broken homes - specifically targeted because they were white. This child abuse rabbit hole is getting deeper by the day, all the main political parties are implicated in some way, and the majority of normal folks are sick of the corruption. Next election is going to be interesting to say the least.

Blogger smraluvr August 26, 2014 5:14 PM  

Just a related note here..

A naked and bleeding 14 year old Malaysian boy was found crying in the streets of Milwaukee years ago. The police showed up to investigate, but stopped when Jeffrey Dahmer claimed the boy as his gay lover and it was all just a lover's spat. The police let the boy go with Dahmer. Dahmer testified that he immediately killed the boy when they got back to his apartment. The cops were deferring to the gay lifestyle out of fear of being labeled homophobic and it cost that boy his life. If those cops had done their jobs, Dahmer would have been caught right then and there.

Be it anti-racism or anti-homophobia, the costs are enormous. People need to just do their jobs PERIOD!

Anonymous Old Rebel August 26, 2014 5:17 PM  

Anti-racism kills, too. The man who took Mohammed Atta's ticket on 9/11 knew Atta was up to no good, but let him board anyway. As he confessed in an interview::

“I said to myself, ’If this guy doesn’t look like an Arab terrorist, then nothing does.’ Then I gave myself a mental slap, because in this day and age, it’s not nice to say things like this,” Tuohey told the Maine Sunday Telegram.

Anonymous Full-Fledged Fiasco August 26, 2014 5:21 PM  

O.T.: We mourn the dead, but few mourn the living dead.

Anonymous scoobius dubious August 26, 2014 5:32 PM  

Wait a second. Do you mean to tell me you lot are only _just_ finding about all this evil shit _now_?!?!?!?

Anonymous Statists are so dull August 26, 2014 5:39 PM  

In UK, they are probably grooming them for politicians, celebrities or royalty so there's not just the raciss aspect to cover up over there.

Anonymous Krul August 26, 2014 5:44 PM  

Though it may shock you, scoob, I don't generally pay attention to the goings-on in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

However, if you're asking whether we are only _just_ finding out about rape and child abuse generally, the answer is no.

Anonymous Big Bill August 26, 2014 5:49 PM  

In Minnesota the Africans hold down their own screaming daughters and saw off their genitals. It is a fact commonly known in the handwringing liberal "mandatory reporter" community: teachers, nurses, social workers, doctors, and cops.

The only thing that is going to stop it is law suits against the hospitals, clinics, schools, police departments, and welfare agencies.

And when that happens, when that light finally gets turned on by some enterprising reporter, watch the scuttling liberal cockroaches scurry about, desperately running for cover.

All it is going to take is some genitally butchered Muslim girl who remembers telling her teacher or getting a physical exam at a hospital to bring suit for failure to report, breach of professional ethics, professional neglect and child endangerment and all hell is going to break loose in the Lovely Liberal Twin Cities.

Anonymous Erich v Manstein August 26, 2014 5:51 PM  

Where did the resident anti-racists Josh and Nate run off to today? LOL

Anonymous scooby doo August 26, 2014 5:53 PM  

"if you're asking whether we are only _just_ finding out about rape and child abuse generally"

But of COURSE that's NOT what I'm asking. I'm asking whether you clown-hats were unaware of this very particular, very particularly-politically-charged phenomenon, until only recently.

Go read the backlog of Gates of Vienna. You've got a _lot_ of reading to do.

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 5:55 PM  

resident anti-racists Josh and Nate

Now THAT is a weird comment. I can only assume that your own, personal shtick is Jew hate, and one of them showed inadequate enthusiasm for it. Or, perhaps you had used the line "anti-racist is anti-white" one too many times, and got a little bit of a backlash for basically treating us as laity to which you are preaching. Take my word: It gets old, and starts to have the exact opposite effect than intended.

Blogger Ron August 26, 2014 5:58 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Ron August 26, 2014 5:59 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Ned August 26, 2014 6:01 PM  


The report says a lot more than what you claim - problems with corporate culture, lack of effective inter-agency working, for example. But you focus only on the issues of race. Interesting

Anonymous Statists are so dull August 26, 2014 6:02 PM  

Secdog Damn....I love this blog....

So is that because you are against child molestation and you are you glad that the Muslim abusers are finally being outed? Or some other reason?

(Nb, that's a direct question [or 2]. Please respond as per the blog rules (since you like it here so much that shouldn't be a problem) or STFU

Anonymous A Plate of Shrimp August 26, 2014 6:02 PM  

"Asians? Do they mean "asians" as in men from Korea or China?"

This may shock you, laddie, but British English has a lot of different usages from the American flavor. No, they don't mean Koreans and Chinese, they mean South Asians from the Subcontinent, which they used to rule. And they mean mostly Muslim (viz., Paki and Bangladeshi).

Blogger RC August 26, 2014 6:05 PM  

Related: The former Kansas AG, Phill Kline, went after Planned Parenthood for not reporting abortions on underage girls as, by definition, the fetus was evidence of rape. He was pilloried by the media, road-blocked by the governor (current HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius), subpoenaed documents destroyed, much of it to protect PP and the late term abortionist George Tiller (later shot at a church service). Kline was run out of state on a rail and was later suspended by the Kansas Supreme Court for violating rules of conduct.

A good and moral man was literally destroyed by a corrupt system for attempting to enforce the laws of the state. I don't know how much of him is left after they got through with him, but the man had the courage of his convictions. Phill Kline was a warrior and paid the price.

This may be why lessor men stand aside. Fighting the king of this world has its consequences.

Anonymous Statists are so dull August 26, 2014 6:06 PM  

Damn, it's Tad isn't it? Me so slow :(

Anonymous VD August 26, 2014 6:13 PM  

But you focus only on the issues of race. Interesting.

It's not interesting, it's obvious. Race is the only one that matters here. Race as it relates to culture is the central issue of the 21st century. The Chinese know it. The Jews know it. The Hispanics know it. The Africans are aware of it. Only Europeans and Americans are still in denial, and fewer than before.

Anonymous kfg August 26, 2014 6:37 PM  

The global war will be civil.

Anonymous Secdog August 26, 2014 6:39 PM  

"Secdog Damn....I love this blog....

So is that because you are against child molestation and you are you glad that the Muslim abusers are finally being outed? Or some other reason?"

No. That's not the reason. This is the reason:

"Anti-racists not only actively celebrate predatory relationships, they regularly demonstrate that they have no problem whatsoever with child abuse, whether it occurs within the same race or is interracial. Moreover, what they falsely decry as "racism" is quite often nothing more than the exercise of the Constitutional right of free association."

There is so much juiciness to unpack here. You just don't see this kind of rhetoric very much ( I would say for obvious reasons, but that's beside the point). Maybe it's a matter of me not understanding the ideosyncratic way some of the language is being used. Maybe there is some rhetorical history I'm not aware of. I don't know. But the sweep of the statement is so broad and monumental.

For example, if am in favor of laws that prohibit the feds from taxing blacks higher than whites because they are black, am I anti-racist? What if I agree that it was a good thing to desegregate the military? Am I an anti-racist. Let's suppose this is the case. Due to this I celebrate predation? And Child Abuse? I can read a map. But I don't even see a legend or coordinates on this one. As I said, It's pretty juicy.

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 6:42 PM  

As far as I understand, anti-racists are those who actively fight racists. (Or whom they perceive as racists, whichever you like. For the purposes of this claim, the actual definition of "racist" is irrelevant). Merely holding these opinions that you list here, doesn't make you anti-racist.

Anonymous Secdog August 26, 2014 6:46 PM  

"As far as I understand, anti-racists are those who actively fight racists. (Or whom they perceive as racists, whichever you like. For the purposes of this claim, the actual definition of "racist" is irrelevant). Merely holding these opinions that you list here, doesn't make you anti-racist."

How does one "actively fight racists"? When the elected official is caught on tape saying, "Those fucking niggers should be kept in their place..." and as a result I choose not to vote for him (or her), am I "actively fighting racists"?

Anonymous Copperhead Joe August 26, 2014 6:46 PM  

Ned,
You seem to be used to getting a guilty or shamed response when you say things like that, as if pointing out that focusing on race is something of which everyone should naturally be ashamed. Some psychologist might have called *that* interesting 50 years ago (your comment), because it would have been very unusual. Now it's just tiresome. Did you think that would put Vox in his place? It's like your kind live in a world that I never see. I haven't looked at a tv in 4 years, and no one I know believes, acts, talks like you. Obviously people who see things your way are numerous, from what I read, but I assure you there is a whole world out there where race is discussed openly, and focused on. Much, much more so, in my observation, in blue states where the diversity is around the corner.

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 6:52 PM  

How does one "actively fight racists"?

If you tried to get the person fired simply for saying something that you think reveals that he holds some races in lower regard than others, then that would be a clear-cut case. I obviously cannot present some completely exhaustive litmus test for what counts and what doesn't. For simply not voting, I think that as such doesn't make a person anti-racist, although it would obviously be consistent with anti-racism. In general, if you go out of your way to cause trouble to such people, then that counts. If you simply don't agree with them, that doesn't.

Anonymous GreyS August 26, 2014 6:54 PM  

For example, if am in favor of laws that prohibit the feds from taxing blacks higher than whites because they are black, am I anti-racist? What if I agree that it was a good thing to desegregate the military?

Someone the other day asked me if i was in favor of gun control. I half-jokingly replied, "Yes. For black people." After the initial shock, we got onto a discussion about how the black community would benefit and how America would benefit. (And also about how the govt would end up using that foot in the door).

It seems to me that the leftist is sort of trapped by that suggestion. They want to outlaw guns because of "all the shootings", but would be against such a law even though it would help in certain areas. Such a law would spotlight too much of the real problems, and it would also show how what they are after isn't a curb in violent crime in black areas, but rather the guns owned by whites and other non-blacks.

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 6:55 PM  

In most cases, it is not difficult to recognize the anti-racist because that is such a major part of his life. The emotional response when the topic comes up, will usually reveal it immediately. But I have no doubt that there are borderline cases.

Blogger WATYF August 26, 2014 7:19 PM  

On a semi-related note....

I work in Ferguson (yes, that Ferguson) and as I was driving home today through a residential area just outside of my company's campus, I saw up ahead about a dozen or so vibrant yoots brawling right in the middle of the street.

Needless to say, I wasn't the least but concerned about being called a racist when I abruptly turned around and took another route home.

WATYF

Blogger WATYF August 26, 2014 7:20 PM  

*bit

Anonymous MendoScot August 26, 2014 7:22 PM  

Hypothesis: the degree of an individual's anti-racism is directly related to the anti-racist's inability to emotionally connect to his own kind.

Because big lawns?

Anonymous Salt August 26, 2014 7:34 PM  

Racist, anti-racist. Okay, what label does Jesse Jackson get for his comment about people coming up behind him and his saying he was relieved it was white guys?

Blogger Tommy Hass August 26, 2014 7:41 PM  

Stop slandering us, you filthy infidels. Muzzies that aren't Paki don't even do this shit. (I've never even heard of Moroccans or Turks doing it)

On the other hand I HAVE heard of Sikhs being comparable to Muslims in these sort of things. Anyone with knowledge here?

Bottomline is: either this is for racial reasons or for reasons. If you claim it's the latter, go cite a source which claims rape of children (actual forcible rape, not statutory rape) or is licit in Islam. You probably can't because you're full of shit. :^) But please DO go on phantacizing about cattle trains.

If you do manage to prove that religion is the reason for these acts, you may have a point. But you probably won't be able to.

Blogger Tommy Hass August 26, 2014 7:42 PM  

I mean to write "for racial reasons or for religious reasons".

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 7:45 PM  

Well, it's not AS bad, but in my very little home town (population about 2900), a Turk was busted for owning a slave in the basement of his pizzeria.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan August 26, 2014 7:48 PM  

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white and nothing more, it is a complete fraud.

Anonymous Carlotta August 26, 2014 7:49 PM  

Come Lord Yeshua Come!

Blogger Tommy Hass August 26, 2014 7:50 PM  

"a Turk was busted for owning a slave in the basement of his pizzeria."

Not sure why I chuckled.

It just pisses me off when people blame Islam for these sorts of things. It seems like Arbiter over at Heartiste's seems to be the only guy who has a balanced view on this: most social viruses of Muslims descent are irreligious as fuck. The religious ones are about as harmful as monks.

This makes it most likely that rapist muslims are rapist for the same reasons that blacks are. They probably have it in their blood to rape and plunder as opposed to Europeans who have been bred for civilization.

A devout Muslim doesn't fuck kaffir children. He finds a muslim woman, ideally, and starts making babies. One of my most devout friends said that he thinks of goping back to his countr because Islam doesn't mesh well with the west.

Given that Hindu and Sikh men aren't THAT much better than muzzies, it's probably genetic.

Blogger Tommy Hass August 26, 2014 7:55 PM  

Btw, a Paki guy I used to know (genuine psychopath) got a 16 year old girl to give me a tug job on my 20th birth day more or less against both of our will. He also walked into brothels and tried to get the whores into working for him instead of for their current pimps. Maybe it IS a Paki thing....

FYI, it wasn't just women that were talked into shit that they didn't want to do by him. Fucker actually persuaded me into various stunts that I was unwilling to participate in. (I was a notorious yes man back in the day...)

Blogger Unknown August 26, 2014 7:57 PM  

There really is only one way to get these buffoon police to do anything in Britain. Sue the hell out of them!! Sue the council. Sue their prosecutors. Sue anyone who in anyway knew about this and said "oh, let it go because....racism". Fuck these scum. (I apologize for the language but few are so deserving of it. The funny thing is I read about this same thing two years ago when a few teenagers were raped by "asain" (read Indian, Paki, or Arab in Britain, NOT CHINESES JAPANESE OR KOREAN) and nothing happened.

They know Barney Fife is weak and won't do much to them. Even if caught and prosecuted and convicted, they might do a couple years in a fairly easy prison made not too bad by liberal clowns. Why not?? Heck I think the guy who beheaded the soldier is looking at max of like 18 years and/or mental committal. Geez.

Anonymous The other skeptic August 26, 2014 8:00 PM  

It looks like blacks in the US have decided that the time for a race war is now.

Anonymous Anonymous August 26, 2014 8:01 PM  

Breitbart's London website has several articles on this today. If you think the BBC coverup of Jimmy Saville was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet till you read who is involved here in this coverup. It is going to get ugly.

We'll see. Coincidentally, I've just been reading Programmed to Kill by David McGowan. The main topic appears to be mind controlled serial killers, but he spends the first part of the book on pedophilia rings. He outlines several that were busted in America, the UK, and various European countries, mostly in the 1990s (the book was published in 2004). The pattern was always the same:

1. Someone gets busted for child porn, prostitution, and/or ritual sexual abuse.
2. The cops haul away massive amounts of porn featuring hundreds or thousands of children as young as a year old, being raped, tortured, or even killed.
3. Sometimes children are found locked up or chained on the premises, or the bodies of dead children are found.
4. Cops announce (or leak) that they seized a client/customer list with thousands of names, including people high up in politics, law enforcement, media, and the corporate world that will shock everyone.
5. Prosecutors complain that they're being stonewalled and receiving death threats. Some back off or are transferred or fired.
6. A few of the ringleaders commit suicide (or "suicide"), and a few others go to jail for a short time.
7. The story fades away and is forgotten, with none of the "higher-up" names ever being released and no one in the mainstream media following up on it.

It's like clockwork. And many of those cases didn't have the extra racial angle that exists here. Maybe this case will be different, but I won't be holding my breath.

Blogger Markku August 26, 2014 8:02 PM  

My tiny town has been in national news twice. First, because its only major industry, the paper factory, was shut down. And second time, for slavery. You have to understand, slavery just isn't DONE in Finland. It just isn't.

Parents said the Turk in question was creepy as hell, and they didn't much like to eat there anyway.

Anonymous ChicagoRefugee August 26, 2014 8:14 PM  

go cite a source which claims rape of children (actual forcible rape, not statutory rape) or is licit in Islam.

Ayatollah Khomeini good enough for you?

Religiously Sanctioned Paedophilia

Not to mention, of course, the example of the pedophile Muhammed.

Please stop peeing on our leg and telling us it's raining. It's getting tiresome.

Anonymous ChicagoRefugee August 26, 2014 8:17 PM  

Oh, and I forgot this prime personal testimony about the revered Ayatolla's personal practices:

Ayatolla Baby Raper

Anonymous Anonymous August 26, 2014 8:22 PM  

"Related: The former Kansas AG, Phill Kline, went after Planned Parenthood for not reporting abortions on underage girls as, by definition, the fetus was evidence of rape. He was pilloried by the media, road-blocked by the governor (current HHS secretary Kathleen Sebelius), subpoenaed documents destroyed, much of it to protect PP and the late term abortionist George Tiller (later shot at a church service). Kline was run out of state on a rail and was later suspended by the Kansas Supreme Court for violating rules of conduct.

A good and moral man was literally destroyed by a corrupt system for attempting to enforce the laws of the state. I don't know how much of him is left after they got through with him, but the man had the courage of his convictions. Phill Kline was a warrior and paid the price.

This may be why lessor men stand aside. Fighting the king of this world has its consequences."
-This and the news media's assassinating the messenger, or caucasian victim, is why no good deed will go unpunished.
Media can say whatever they want. Libel, slander? Of course. You may win the suit years from the date of the incident, but what do you do about MPAI threatening you, harassing you, based on the misinformation of the media? Will they (MPAI) apologize when the rest of the story is known?
The anti-racists are the people who have never been exposed, and refuse to be exposed to these unfortunate "refugees"

Anonymous Rock River Arms 7.62 August 26, 2014 8:24 PM  

Only Europeans and Americans are still in denial, and fewer than before.\

Middle Class, Govt True Believer middle class White Americans....will they see their Bolshevik Cultural self-loathing Marxism for what it is????
I have my doubts...
Lock and Load...

Anonymous zen0 August 26, 2014 8:24 PM  

@ T. Hass

If you do manage to prove that religion is the reason for these acts, you may have a point. But you probably won't be able to.

Have you read your own book, or just take someone's word for what is in it?

Blogger Unknown August 26, 2014 8:29 PM  

Every square inch of this world is a continual battleground between God and Satan.

Anonymous kh123 August 26, 2014 8:36 PM  

"It's like clockwork."

Assuming this is included in above-mentioned framework, always wondered how much of the cited conspiracy in the Dutroux case was justified. The victims' parents, several senior Gendarmes asked to drop the investigation, (I think) one Belgian federal judge sacked from the case, and Douglas DeConinck, IIRC, pushed this angle pretty heavily; the latter especially he wrote articles that (somewhat) detailed the case, and when interviewed for documentaries over same.

One could potentially write this all off as Inspector Clouseau Syndrome - which could just as easily apply to the gendarmes that never found anything, now and especially then, while the abduction case was still active - but the line that predominates here comes to mind: Whatever the official story is, you can be sure that...

Anonymous Harsh August 26, 2014 8:38 PM  

Let's analyze secdog's comments because he's one of the more blockheaded trolls we've had here in a while.

There is so much juiciness to unpack here. You just don't see this kind of rhetoric very much ( I would say for obvious reasons, but that's beside the point).

First he accuses Vox of employing rhetoric. We'll he support his assertion? Let's see.

Maybe it's a matter of me not understanding the ideosyncratic way some of the language is being used. Maybe there is some rhetorical history I'm not aware of. I don't know. But the sweep of the statement is so broad and monumental.

Well, so far the answer is no. Vox made specific claims: Those who celebrate diversity (i.e., "anti-racists") also encourage child abuse, and what is called racism is actually free association. Neither of those statements are broad but in fact very specific. You're engaging in a rhetorical tactic by trying to dismiss Vox's argument without really answering it.

For example, if am in favor of laws that prohibit the feds from taxing blacks higher than whites because they are black, am I anti-racist? What if I agree that it was a good thing to desegregate the military? Am I an anti-racist. Let's suppose this is the case. Due to this I celebrate predation? And Child Abuse?

You're assuming that is a relevant premise of Vox's argument and then dismissing the conclusion. That's a straw man fallacy. You still haven't proven your assertion that Vox was engaging in rhetoric.

I can read a map. But I don't even see a legend or coordinates on this one. As I said, It's pretty juicy.

Nope, the only thing I see on that map is that you are incapable of dialectic argument. You really should just shut up and observe. Maybe you'll learn something.

Anonymous Shutup, Tad August 26, 2014 8:46 PM  

You really should just shut up and observe. Maybe you'll learn something.

A noble effort, and very well done. Next time, however, I suggest you end your statement after "shut up".

Anonymous Secdog August 26, 2014 9:00 PM  

"Hypothesis: the degree of an individual's anti-racism is directly related to the anti-racist's inability to emotionally connect to his own kind.

Because big lawns?"

I don't know if it's "big lawns", but the really interesting tack here is the extraordinarily narrow definition of "kind".

One's "kind" here is pretty definitively defined as race. Not nationality, not gender, not occupation, not parental status, but race alone. This is one of the the limiting factors in the civil rights movement as well as in this perspective: single identity status.

I'm White. I'm a Parent. I'm an American. I'm a a brother. I'm a veteran. I'm an employer.

But no....my "kind" can only be my race. It's such a limiting view of one's self as to be a parody of self.

Anonymous Skip August 26, 2014 9:03 PM  

@ Tommy: No one is buying your muslims are saints bullshit. The Sydney gang rapes were done by Lebanese muslims and now we're starting to have African muslims get into the raping business.
It seems that whevever you have muslim immigrants thy cause trouble and it doesn't matter what race they are

Anonymous Tom August 26, 2014 9:06 PM  

Since nobody read the article you all missed the part where it was reported that two fathers tracked down their daughters and called the police only for the fathers to be arrested instead of the rapists.

It looks like Jimmy Saville all over again - authorities covering for sex criminals.

Anonymous zen0 August 26, 2014 9:10 PM  

Seeing as how ISIS is supported by Turkey, It is hard to take T. Hass seriously.

Anonymous niglet August 26, 2014 9:15 PM  

Drudge: OBAMA PUSHES FOR UN 'CLIMATE' RULES WITHOUT CONGRESS
NYT Wednesday: Obama working to forge sweeping international 'climate change' agreement -- but without Constitutional requirement for Senate ratification of traditional treaty... Developing...

Anonymous Secdog August 26, 2014 9:17 PM  

" Vox made specific claims: Those who celebrate diversity (i.e., "anti-racists") also encourage child abuse,"

Let's not sell Vox short. Let's quote exactly what he wrote:

"Anti-racists not only actively celebrate predatory relationships, they regularly demonstrate that they have no problem whatsoever with child abuse..."

There's no word about "encouragement" here. There is word of "celebrate" and "have no problem whatsoever with". Thaaaat's a little different. But that's not the whole of it.

Does Vox mean certain anti-racists do this? Or does he mean, as his words suggest, ALL anti-racists "celebrate" and have no problem with child abuse? Maybe he just means the very few people who were active participants in the story. But that makes no sense. Vox is clearly a good writer. He knows what words mean and he knows how to use them.

The definition of "rhetoric" I find is this:

"Language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content."

Surely he is writing for persuasive effect. But I'd argue he can't possible be sincere if he means ALL anti-racists as the statement is clearly untrue. There would be easily found demonstrable evidence of celebration of child molestation if everyone who opposes racism celebrated child abuse. But there isn't such a thing. So don't think he means that. Yet, he writes in a way that it could be interpreted like this despite his mastery of words. This demonstrates to me that the content is probably meaningless, other than to try to persuade.

Anonymous Harsh August 26, 2014 9:20 PM  

I don't know if it's "big lawns", but the really interesting tack here is the extraordinarily narrow definition of "kind".

Where does Vox define "kind"?

Anonymous Maurice Strong August 26, 2014 9:23 PM  

NYT Wednesday: Obama working to forge sweeping international 'climate change' agreement -- but without Constitutional requirement for Senate ratification of traditional treaty... Developing

Danger Will Robinson!
Agenda 21. Rio Earth Summit and all involved, 1992.
IBM "smarter planet". Enron.
Very simple to those who follow the $$ and the power.

Blogger Retrenched August 26, 2014 9:24 PM  

Anti-racism also tends to correlate very strongly with the ability to afford housing far away from the racial groups one professes to care so much about.

Anonymous Noah B. August 26, 2014 9:29 PM  

This is way OT, but does anyone here know why the US Coast Guard is patrolling the Persian Gulf and attempting to board Iranian sailboats and firing warning shots at them if they don't comply?? This seems completely nuts, even by current standards.

Anonymous NeoNeoNeoNeoNeoNeoNeoConservative August 26, 2014 9:30 PM  

Noah B. if we don't board their sailboats over there, we'll have to board them over here.

Anonymous MendoScot August 26, 2014 9:32 PM  

"Hypothesis: the degree of an individual's anti-racism is directly related to the anti-racist's inability to emotionally connect to his own kind.

Because big lawns?"

I don't know if it's "big lawns", but the really interesting tack here is the extraordinarily narrow definition of "kind".


No, Kind means a child. Do your hate children? Do you want to kill them or make them mow your lawns? Do you want to define children out of existence? Get a bunch for yourself?

Pay attention to the title:

"Anti-racism fosters rape, child abuse"

I'm White. I'm a Parent. I'm an American. I'm a a brother. I'm a veteran. I'm an employer.

So tell us, is it the race or the perversity?

Anonymous The Octopus August 26, 2014 9:32 PM  

Govts Protects the Global Sex Slave Trade in the interest of the Corporations and Families that control the Govt. Drugs?? Same, same.

Anonymous Musashi August 26, 2014 9:35 PM  

Every single Paki, A-rab, muzzie, or any other foreign object needs to be gathered up and ejected from Europe at once.

Anonymous Feminism Is Misandry August 26, 2014 9:35 PM  

secdoggy
I'm White. I'm a Parent. I'm an American. I'm a a brother. I'm a veteran. I'm an employer.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure, sure. More likely you're white, female, tens of thousands of dollars in debt for a Women's Studies degree and working as a barrista.

No matter what, though, you clearly are Very Special and we should all Look At You.

Anonymous Not Seeing It August 26, 2014 9:41 PM  

I don't think I've ever seen anyone catch so much shit on a blog, for posting that he loves said blog.

Anonymous Beau August 26, 2014 9:42 PM  

Every square inch of this world is a continual battleground between God and Satan.

Heavenly Father,

We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but principalities and powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places, hear our petitions as we report in for battle, praying your will be done. Prayer requests?

Anonymous Harsh August 26, 2014 9:47 PM  

There would be easily found demonstrable evidence of celebration of child molestation if everyone who opposes racism celebrated child abuse. But there isn't such a thing.

Begging the question.

Anonymous ChicagoRefugee August 26, 2014 9:59 PM  

I'm White. I'm a Parent. I'm an American. I'm a a brother. I'm a veteran. I'm an employer.

And if you stray into the wrong McDonalds or Waffle House, the flash mob won't give a flying fuck about anything but the first.

Here's hoping you get to experience all the joys of diversity, since you're enabling - no, cheering - those who want to make my son a despised minority in his own country.

Anonymous Shutup, Tad August 26, 2014 10:04 PM  

@ VD

Anti-racists not only actively celebrate predatory relationships, they regularly demonstrate that they have no problem whatsoever with child abuse, whether it occurs within the same race or is interracial. Moreover, what they falsely decry as "racism" is quite often nothing more than the exercise of the Constitutional right of free association.

@ Secdog

Does Vox mean certain anti-racists do this? Or does he mean, as his words suggest, ALL anti-racists "celebrate" and have no problem with child abuse?

Funny, I do not see the word 'celebrate' in the VD quote.

Maybe you are being rhetorical?

That would be hypocritical of you, so maybe shutup, already.

Blogger Chiva August 26, 2014 10:05 PM  

@Beau,
Please pray for my wife. She has a health issue the doctors have not figured out. I would appreciate prayers for peace and strength for her.

Anonymous DT August 26, 2014 10:06 PM  

smraluvr August 26, 2014 5:14 PM - From Wikipedia: John Balcerzak is a police officer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and former president of the Milwaukee Police Association, having served in that post from 2005 to 2009. In 1991, he was fired for having handed over an injured child to serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer, despite the victim's protests...The officers noticed a strange smell in Dahmer's apartment, which was the decaying corpse of a previous victim in the bedroom, but made no attempt to investigate...He appealed his firing and was subsequently reinstated.

How in God's name do you get your job back after something like that?

That a cop did something like this makes me think there are bad apples. That he got his job back makes me think the entire system is corrupt from top to bottom.

I would not be shocked at all if a scandal similar to the one in England exists somewhere in America. Probably multiple scandals in Hollywood alone.

Blogger pyrrhus August 26, 2014 10:08 PM  

Legalizing sex with children is the next objective of cultural marxists. IMO some problems are best solved with a 1911.

Anonymous Feelings, Nothing More Than Feelings August 26, 2014 10:12 PM  

Secdog, how do you feel about this news story?

Ralph Weems is white, and a veteran, and in a coma

Blogger pyrrhus August 26, 2014 10:14 PM  

My tiny town has been in national news twice. First, because its only major industry, the paper factory, was shut down. And second time, for slavery. You have to understand, slavery just isn't DONE in Finland. It just isn't.

Parents said the Turk in question was creepy as hell, and they didn't much like to eat there anyway.

Now that's diversity!

Anonymous Don August 26, 2014 10:15 PM  

Beau please say a prayer for my 98 year old grandmother she is recovering from surgery.

Anonymous MendoScot August 26, 2014 10:25 PM  

Beau,

For my sister in law who is caring for my mother in law and her sister, both of whom are in the declining phase of senile dementia, that she might not be pulled down with them.

Anonymous zen0 August 26, 2014 10:33 PM  

Now this is how it starts.

Why can't you all do your own praying?

I am not saying your causes are not worthy, I am just saying that you are authorized to speak for yourselves.

Anonymous Secdog August 26, 2014 10:40 PM  

@shutupTad

"Funny, I do not see the word 'celebrate' in the VD quote. "

Fourth word.

Anonymous What exactly is the difference, here? August 26, 2014 10:42 PM  

Tangentially related - there are no riots in Salt Lake City, and no visits by Sharpton, Jackson or others.

Man shot by cop of different race, no riot happens

Anonymous Secdog August 26, 2014 10:42 PM  

"Ralph Weems is white, and a veteran, and in a coma"

Story seems real similar to the Matthew Shepard story. Lots of hate going on.

Anonymous zen0 August 26, 2014 10:48 PM  

> Fourth word.

Very Good. But it obviously relates to predatory relationships, not child abuse.

Therefore your statement

> Does Vox mean certain anti-racists do this? Or does he mean, as his words suggest, ALL anti-racists "celebrate" and have no problem with child abuse?

Is nonsensical.

Anonymous zen0 August 26, 2014 10:50 PM  

> Story seems real similar to the Matthew Shepard story. Lots of hate going on.

Bad drug deal?

Anonymous Idle Spectator August 26, 2014 10:50 PM  

A naked and bleeding 14 year old Malaysian boy

Laotian.

Anonymous Feelings, Nothing More Than Feelings August 26, 2014 10:52 PM  

Secdog

Story seems real similar to the Matthew Shepard story


Eh? Did you even read the article? There's nothing about methamphetamine just for a start.

But how does it make you feel?

Anonymous Idle Spectator, SuperCreeper August 26, 2014 10:56 PM  

Parents said the Turk in question was creepy as hell, and they didn't much like to eat there anyway.

Try my special sauce, I made it with LOTS OF LOVE. I get all sweaty sometimes from the work, but I think it is worth it.

With every third pizza purchase you get a free backrub. Coupons up front.

//breaths heavy

Anonymous Tom August 26, 2014 10:57 PM  

@ Tommy Hass. Your so called prophet was a pedophile so forgive me if I take your word on this subject with less than a grain of salt

Anonymous Vampire Lesbian August 26, 2014 11:16 PM  

I want Secdog

Anonymous meh August 26, 2014 11:24 PM  

"Mike makes a very significant point. In American news media, the word "Asian" is code for "Southeast Asian" and covers Vietnamese, Hmong, Thai, etc. In British newspapers, "Asian" is code for "Northwest Asia" meaning Afghan and Paki which were part of the Commonwealth and therefore entitled to preferential immigration status. "

No, in American English, "Asian" means "East Asian", not just "Southeast Asian", and includes Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Filipinos, as well as Vietnamese, Hmong, Thai, etc. This is because until the 1970s virtually the only East Asians living in the USA were Northeast Asians: Japanese and Chinese (read WWII era popular American media about "how to tell Japanese apart from Chinese" and you'd think that those two nations were the only kinds of Asians that existed). The Southeast Asians didn't start showing up in large numbers in the USA until the 1970s, after the Vietnam war and after the 1965 immigration "reform".

Also, no, in British English "Asian" usually means "South Asian" (Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, etc), and not "Northwest Asian". Northwest Asian would be Turkish, Syrian, Lebanese, etc. - though I've never heard anyone use the term "Northwest Asian" before; it's usually just "West Asian", or what we usually call the Middle East or the Levant. Also, Afghanistan was never part of the British Empire or Commonwealth. Afghanistan would be "Central Asian", along with the ex-Soviet Central Asian republics (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan). South Asian would correspond to the British Empire in the sub-continent of India: Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka. And in British English, that's what they are usually referring to when they call someone "Asian".

Blogger Eric Wilson August 26, 2014 11:33 PM  

Now this is how it starts.

Why can't you all do your own praying?

I am not saying your causes are not worthy, I am just saying that you are authorized to speak for yourselves.


Who said they weren't also praying?

Beau,

Keep it up. Your prayer requests are uplifting.

Anonymous zen0 August 26, 2014 11:39 PM  

> Who said they weren't also praying?

Nobody....just checkin, in case.

Nobody listens to me anyway, and yes, Beau does good work.

Blogger Conan the Cimmerian August 26, 2014 11:50 PM  

> Story seems real similar to the Matthew Shepard story. Lots of hate going on.
zen0:
Bad drug deal?

Not just bad drug deal, bad drug deal with guys with which he had previously had gay sex.

So bad gay love triangle and bad drug deal.

Anonymous Beau August 27, 2014 12:30 AM  

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

Lord Jesus, we lift up Chiva's wife before the throne of grace. We ask you grant her physicians a correct diagnosis. In her suffering bring her peace. Draw her close to yourself in this time. Thank you.

Abba, thanks for Don's grandmother's recovery from surgery. Let her caregivers rejoice. Thank you for a loving touch on her life.

Father, please order schedules and loving hearts to arrange for MendoScott's mother-in-law to get a break, a regular time of rest as she takes care for her family. Walk close with them as they decline, receive them to yourself with great joy at the right time.



Anonymous Beau August 27, 2014 1:00 AM  

Now this is how it starts.

Why can't you all do your own praying?


I'm no longer surprised to meet adults who say, "I don't know how to pray." Even among believers. Speaking with our heavenly father can be as intimate and casual as a young child climbing into his father's lap. It can be as robust as combat commo, short, terse, mission oriented. It can be heart wrenching entreaty. Prayer, conversation with God, can lead you into the territory of the sublime, a rare country filled with deepest satisfaction.

My hope is these Tuesday evening excurses in prayer will strike a spark in others' hearts to boldly come to the throne of grace expressing their adoration, petitions, supplications and praise. It is a pleasure to pray for others.

Shibes Meadow sent up a hardy prayer last week; something of great substance I've been returning to and revisiting in my thoughts these past few days. We Ilk have no problems expressing grand thoughts, why not also our prayers?

Anonymous Anonymous August 27, 2014 2:50 AM  

No, in American English, "Asian" means "East Asian"

Right. These UK articles about "Asians" are always confusing to Americans until we remember, "Oh yeah, they mean those Asians." To us, "Asian" means: fairly well-behaved, intelligent, good at math and kung fu, practicing Buddhism or some other fairly benign non-religion, perhaps with gambling problems, alcoholism, and a propensity for making the dogs in their neighborhood disappear, but not the kind of people you fear meeting in the street at night.

Our "Asians" hardly ever behead anyone.

Blogger Akulkis August 27, 2014 3:53 AM  

It seems to me that the leftist is sort of trapped by that suggestion. They want to outlaw guns because of "all the shootings", but would be against such a law even though it would help in certain areas. Such a law would spotlight too much of the real problems, and it would also show how what they are after isn't a curb in violent crime in black areas, but rather the guns owned by whites and other non-blacks.

Another component is that a lot of white leftist "leaders"(actually scammers) want to go into black areas for fame, cash and prizes, but are scared to death of becoming a victim of violence (after all, nobody is more patronizing towards blacks in private than white leftists). They want guns out of the hands of blacks, but can't admit that THAT is the real problem in their mind...and if they were to say so out loud, that would get them tarred with the same RACISSSS label that they're so fond of throwing around at everyone else. Disarming non-leftist whites (who WILL engage in combat in fire-team size elements, instead of only when in a platoon-size group) is just a benefit from their point of view.

Anonymous Bz August 27, 2014 3:54 AM  

"South Yorkshire police apologize to victims of sexual abuse".

Golly thanks, that would make it all better then. I suppose the tax payer will subsequently be tapped for some lawsuit and the money drained by another set of bureaucrats and lawyers. Justice served, back to business!

What should happen is many, many hangings and necklacings for dereliction of duty or, as applicable and not to be forgotten, woggery. There is NO PLACE IN SOCIETY for this sort of behaviour. The complacently evil should be running for the border.

Had South Yorkshire been the Catholic Church, the outrage machine would be running for decades. Now there is only an eerie silence and paralysis.

Anonymous Statists are so dull August 27, 2014 4:13 AM  

@Not Seeing It

Secdogs I'm lovin' it quotes sprayed willfully across several threads here are simple self-deluded snarks about how he/she/it powns the ilk.

he/she/it is starting from a level of incomprehension so below the normal troll (ie a total immersion acceptance of the govt sponsored world view) that many people feel the need to point this out.

Of course, being simply an attention whore he/she/it just comes back for more. Like a gimp lying in a hole under the toilets of a Michelin star restaurant and thinking their getting the good eatins'.

Anonymous Statists are so dull August 27, 2014 4:19 AM  

Parents said the Turk in question was creepy as hell, and they didn't much like to eat there anyway.

But how many went there anyway to avoid being raciss? Seems like he would have gone out of business pretty quickly if people let themselves associate freely...

(Unless like most arab run businesses here, it was just a front for laundering the drug and human trafficking money)

Blogger Akulkis August 27, 2014 4:21 AM  

This is way OT, but does anyone here know why the US Coast Guard is patrolling the Persian Gulf and attempting to board Iranian sailboats and firing warning shots at them if they don't comply?? This seems completely nuts, even by current standards.


Actually, this is pretty SMART!

Law of the Sea (international treaties, and such) is that any vessel can be stopped and boarded by competent authorities while on the high seas. USS Pueblo is a perfect example .. US Navy vessel, stopped and boarded by NKPA Navy (Yes, that's correct, the North Korean People's Army Navy, not NKP Navy). Non-crypto crew had standing orders (from port) that while in patrol area to NOT resist any routine boarding. ROUTINE BOARDING. One nation's naval vessel STOPPING AND BOARDING another nation's naval vessel.

If warships are subject to stopping and boarding, you can damn well be assured that ALL civilian vessels are legally subject to stop and board.

Now....why is this SMART?

Simple... which sort of people own the pleasure craft, such as sailboats, in Iran? The same as everywhere ... the well-to-do, with not just time on their hands, but time AND MONEY.

The bigger the sailboat or other Iranian pleasure craft that the USCG stops and boards, the higher up the foodchain the harassees are. Eventually, they'll start getting sick of it, and maybe start trying to get their government to stop being a bunch of assholes, if only towards the U.S.

Blogger Akulkis August 27, 2014 4:24 AM  

* Sailboat: nounA hole in the water, surrounded by fiberglass, into which you pour money.

Even with their low fuel consumption, sailboats are expensive to maintain and operate... even small, single-masted sloops in the 20 foot to 30 foot (7m ~ 10m) size range.

Anonymous Giuseppe August 27, 2014 8:15 AM  

Too quick. I'd favour the baseball bat for the altruistic reason of possibly helping their souls be redeemed somewhat in the process of transmigration.

Anonymous Giuseppe August 27, 2014 8:23 AM  

@Beau
I'm just a rather agnostic deist, and I can certainly relate to the not knowing how to pray part, as it also makes me feel a bit... I dunno, like I'm asking for favours or something, but besides all that, your comment was the most uplifting of the whole post's replies for me. Thank you.

Anonymous Statists are so dull August 27, 2014 8:34 AM  

I'm White. I'm a Parent. I'm an American. I'm a a brother. I'm a veteran. I'm an employer.

Concerns troll's mask is slipping - she's just got to hit every category hasn't she...I'd say White and American are a given (hence the self-hate) the rest is pure troll-bait even if true.

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler August 27, 2014 8:55 AM  

Protestant England married herself to the Jews with its British Israelistism. Much of the English Aristocracy has been intermarried with Jews. Masonry has an influence in England with its "brotherhood of man" ideology.

England is basicall has the culture and civilization of Jewish-Masonic-Bolshevism. They are committing suicide.

All those Asians should have been lynched---but then all Asians should have been removed from England. But the English are weenies now. They are effeminate jokers that have bought into a lie.

Suicide of Europe---because all of Europe has bought into Jewish-Masonic-Bolshevism.

The Barefoot Socrates: Academic Myth-Making and the Jewish Transformation of Western Culture

Anonymous VD August 27, 2014 9:25 AM  

It just pisses me off when people blame Islam for these sorts of thing

Why? It's inevitable. When a surgeon cuts out a cancerous tumor, he cuts out everything that is around it to make sure he gets all of it. Societies are no different. Do you not understand that Europe cannot remain the Europe that you want to remain a part of so long as there are enough Muslims there to influence the culture?

Mass immigration is incompatible with civilization. It always has been. Small and limited immigration is beneficial, but beyond a certain point, it metastasizes and becomes destructive. It's not just a Muslim-Europe thing, it's true of any two groups of people. It's not like the mass immigration of Europeans was positive for the American Indians; my tribe is desperate for any new members it can find and is down to less than 500 speakers of its own language.

Anonymous Erich v Manstein August 27, 2014 9:33 AM  

Markku "Or, perhaps you had used the line "anti-racist is anti-white" one too many times"

The correct phrase is: Anti-racism is a code-word for Anti-white.

Keep trying, it takes practice.


Anonymous rho August 27, 2014 9:48 AM  

Secdog:
There is so much juiciness to unpack here. You just don't see this kind of rhetoric very much ( I would say for obvious reasons, but that's beside the point). Maybe it's a matter of me not understanding the ideosyncratic way some of the language is being used. Maybe there is some rhetorical history I'm not aware of. I don't know. But the sweep of the statement is so broad and monumental.

Anti-racists as used here are people like Tim Wise who consistently advocate that whites are inherently discriminatory and possess "white privilege". Any dysfunction found in minority cultures is largely or completely explained by direct or indirect oppression by whites. You'll see it shortened, as above, as "anti-racist is anti-white".

VD's making some fairly large leaps here, but they're not blind jumps. If you're anti-racist, you are always looking for racist causes underlying any problem; because you're looking for racism, you will find it; because racism is bad, you will tend to side with the racial minority; because you fail to identify the real underlying issue in favor of a make believe issue, the problem goes unresolved. That's just one subset of the full pantheon, but you should get the idea.

Here, the problem is a culture that accepts or even encourages abuse of young girls possibly due to religious biases, or possibly because they're simply assholes. When your only classification system is "racist/not racist", your reactions get sorted under that system.

Opposing discriminatory practices is not necessarily anti-racist. Advocating forced racial quotas that benefit racial minorities probably is. Tim Wise, who loves to wax eloquent about the glories of multiculturalism but lives in a lilly-white neighborhood, is definitely anti-racist--he even defines himself that way.

Anonymous David Duke Was Right August 27, 2014 9:57 AM  

my tribe is desperate for any new members it can find

That's funny as sh*t and not so much, all at the same time.

Who is this Tim Wise?
What is his ethnicity and religious beliefs?
Why are Jews the biggest racists on the planet?


Anonymous kfg August 27, 2014 10:09 AM  

Western sailboats are pleasure craft derived in their design and operation from racing boats. This makes them expensive to make and operate. Even something like the Catalina 22 is a fairly highly strung beast, literally with its high rig.

Rich yachtsmen in the east own western sailboats.

An Eastern dhow is an ancient workboat. It is heavy, sturdy, low rigged under low tension and not some sort of floating living room. They are made from whatever local materials can be found, not from a vat at Dupont. They are owned and operated by the bottom of the social food chain, scratching out a living from the sea.

1000 years ago, with its fore-aft rig, a dhow could out perform anything the west could send against it, but the west adopted it, discovered its principle and improved upon it by standing the sail on end and those days are long gone.

As cheap and ubiquitous work boats they have some value to the smugglers and pirates of the petty thug class, or perhaps an individual recently toppled from the top of the food chain looking to get out of Dodge with his head still attached to his shoulders.

Blogger Gunnarvoncowtown von Cowtown August 27, 2014 10:29 AM  

Earl sez:
"Your theory has merit too. Jews are famous for their self-loathing and are among the most anti-racist, but that doesn't mesh well with their famous tribalism."

Adept at deploying self-depreciating humor as a defense mechanism? Sure.
Genuinely self-loathing? Not so much. In fact, not at all.

Anonymous The other skeptic August 27, 2014 10:38 AM  

So, I wonder how UKIP and BNP will do in the next elections in the UK?

And, just how many Brits are keeping a supply of rope at home.

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler August 27, 2014 10:48 AM  

England is already Diverse! It is called Scotsmen, Welsh and Irish terrorists! It has Normans and Anglo-Saxons! How much more multiculturalism does it need?

NONE.

Remove all the foreigners and end that multiculturalism. Remove the Polish, the Russians, the other Slavs, the Nigerians, the Caribeans, the Pakistanis and the Hindus!

England for the English! and its close satelites.

Multiculturalism is about destroying the Anglo-Saxon/Norman character of England.

Anonymous bw August 27, 2014 10:51 AM  

Adept at deploying self-depreciating humor as a defense mechanism? Sure.
Genuinely self-loathing? Not so much. In fact, not at all.


This

Blogger Tommy Hass August 27, 2014 11:42 AM  

"Why? It's inevitable. When a surgeon cuts out a cancerous tumor, he cuts out everything that is around it to make sure he gets all of it. Societies are no different. Do you not understand that Europe cannot remain the Europe that you want to remain a part of so long as there are enough Muslims there to influence the culture?"

I have been on record to say that anything beyond 3% Muslim population is questionable.

That is not the point. The point is, people pretend as if the religion they believe in is to blame for their criminal ways. They why is it that most harmful Muslims are irreligious or unobservant enough to smoke weed, drink, whore and fornicate? Truly religious Muslims are pretty harmless. They are more focused on discipline and being peaceful. (as in, not starting a fight over a guy staring at you, in the individual level)

Since there are violent, harmful persons that have the same religion as the majority (blacks) it is arguable that the reason why Muslims are such a blight on western countries is because of their genetic tendencies. People who are critical of Muslim presence in western countries should know this.

Anonymous Alexander August 27, 2014 11:46 AM  

Let us see if out Muslim friends in London make as big a turn out to protest against these acts of pedophilia that are taking place "in their own country" (heheh...) and bringing such disgrace on Islam as they did to protect the precious children of Gaza.

I have my doubts.

Blogger Tommy Hass August 27, 2014 11:52 AM  

"Seeing as how ISIS is supported by Turkey, It is hard to take T. Hass seriously."

It is supported by Erdogan, the guy I would jump in joy for if he were to b assassinated.

And as for the pedo thing: those are marriages. Did these guys marry those girls with the permission of the parents? No.

Blogger Tommy Hass August 27, 2014 11:54 AM  

"Let us see if out Muslim friends in London make as big a turn out to protest against these acts of pedophilia that are taking place "in their own country" (heheh...) and bringing such disgrace on Islam"

That would actually be a good idea. But I would disagree that these people are bringing disgrace on Islam. However, they are bringing disgrace on their people.

Anonymous O'rly August 27, 2014 12:13 PM  

"And as for the pedo thing: those are marriages."

So if they had the permission of the parents it would be fine?

Anonymous Ain August 27, 2014 12:41 PM  

I'm just starting to think that progressives really don't mind very young children getting raped. To them, it's being "sexually active." Their silence on the issue implies it. Maybe I'm late to the party in this.

Blogger Tommy Hass August 27, 2014 1:15 PM  

"So if they had the permission of the parents it would be fine?"

Not by me. But the point is, these child grooming cases don't fall under what Khomeini greenlit and what the prophet did. The latter asked the parents for permission. Not exactly kosher by todays standards or enough to defeat the charges, but it does prove that there is a difference between what those savages did and what people like Khomeini allowed.

Anonymous No Islam, Know Peace August 27, 2014 2:27 PM  

But the point is, these child grooming cases don't fall under what Khomeini greenlit and what the prophet did.

Tommy, please do a search on "islam" and "temporary marriage". Pay close attention to the way a legalistic reading of Khomeni's letter-by-letter recitiation that comes right out of Koran, Hadith, Suna and Fiqh allows "temporary marriage".

Then get back to us.

Anonymous lozozlo August 27, 2014 6:33 PM  

Howdy Beau

I'm not sure if I'm too late for this week's prayer requests, but I'll throw a few into the ring.

a.) That the Church turns back to real Christianity and away from Churchianity (as documented here and elsewhere).

b.) That persecuted Christians are comforted, knowing that their Savior lives, and that they may be healed and delivered from their afflictions.

c.) May the Lord be glorified in all that we Christians do!

Anonymous BioShock Jock August 28, 2014 12:41 AM  

When Rape Is Comedy Gold, Part II.

The continued insanity of rampant political correctness.

Even though I disagree with a number of the things I see on this blog it's still a wild read (usually).

Still, what's the point? I still think we are doomed, doomed, doomed!

Anonymous Beau August 28, 2014 1:43 AM  

@ Giuseppe

You're welcome. Starting the conversation may seem awkward, but I'd suggest just telling Him what's on your mind, then pause to see if you perceive a response. An elderly professor of mine expressed it to me thus, "Just talk to Him as if He's really there for 30 days, then you find out He really is." The asking of stuff is really secondary, the conversation is the greater part.

Anonymous Beau August 28, 2014 2:24 AM  

with lozozlo

Lord, raise up paladins of prayer, men who will look into the abyss, and bind the evil therein by the power delegated to your church. Raise intercessors who will stand before you to address vile and disturbing maleficence. Recruit and train men to call on your Name against every evil: men who will pray fervently to abolish the bloodthirsty acts of ISIS, organ harvesting of political prisoners, forced starvation, debasement and theft in financial markets on a breathtaking scale, sexual crimes of all manner against the innocent, evil deception and the suppression of the truth in unrighteousness. Lord Jesus, give us stout hearts to consider - then counter - every move of your enemy as we wrestle in prayer. Bring truth to victory. Bless you, Lord Jesus. Amen.

Blogger Akulkis August 28, 2014 3:31 AM  

I'm just starting to think that progressives really don't mind very young children getting raped. To them, it's being "sexually active." Their silence on the issue implies it. Maybe I'm late to the party in this.

They know damned well that child-rape creates Borderline Personality Disorder, and the leftards are the haven for BPD's. Look at any leftist leader or dyed-in-the-wool fanatic, and they exhibit 80% of the DSM behavioral criteria for BPD.

Anonymous DF August 28, 2014 6:32 AM  

The proper general identification of these criminals is "Muslim", not "Asian".

1. An immensely disproportionate number of perpetrators who do this are Muslim; but many are not Asian (e.g. Moroccan)
2. A disproportionate number of the victims are Asian, but not Muslim (e.g. Sikh)
3. Non-Muslim populations from the same Asian countries and cultures are not implicated (e.g. Pakistani Christians and Pakistani Hindus do not perpetrate this pattern while Pakistani Muslims overwhelmingly do)
4. The Netherlands has seen an identical pattern of criminality featuring African (Moroccan) Muslims (and Turkish Muslims, to be sure).
5. There is considerable qualitative and quantitative data indicating that these child prostitution rings feature devout, practicing Muslims. The "No True Muslim" defense does not hold.

See this report (~300 pages) on the topic of long-standing Islamic involvement in child grooming in Britain, and a recent history of media willingness to avoid the implications of that fact:

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf

Anonymous lozozlo August 28, 2014 8:46 AM  

@Beau

Thank you as always kind sir!

God bless!

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts