ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Brainstorm

Tomorrow night, December 30th, at 7 PM EST will be the closed December Brainstorm. Invites for members will arrive soon. We'll be discussing a number of things I'm not going to disclose here; if you're an Annual Brainstorm member and you want to be a panelist, let me know. I'm particularly interested in anyone with a law degree or IT development being on the panel.

If you're interested in joining Brainstorm, you can do so here. It is essentially the strategic braintrust of this blog where I can bounce ideas off those who know the community well. I should probably mention that we have enough members that we're not doing the monthly memberships anymore.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger rycamor December 29, 2015 11:22 AM  

I'll be glad to help out as a panelist if my experience can contribute. Currently I do database consulting at some vary large companies, including military contractors, worked on a large "Internet of Things" project last year. Past: lots of web startups, some product development, variety of small/medium companies.

Blogger SirHamster December 29, 2015 3:10 PM  

I should probably mention that we have enough members that we're not doing the monthly memberships anymore.

Neat.


I would like to plug the annual membership as a great value. It is both educational and entertaining to hear from Vox or the expert panelists.

One thing I found useful in particular was hearing how Vox strategizes for VFM business. I picked up some useful methods for running a business meeting from that. Seeing it done teaches in a way that you won't get from reading a book or listening to a lecture.

On top of that, Vox offered a bonus Game Dev course to subscribers, a $200 value. Don't know what he's planning for future bonuses, but I definitely got my money's worth for the year.

Blogger Ryan Campbell December 29, 2015 3:13 PM  

I'll lay my JD and 10 years of practice on the line for you tomorrow.

Just signed up for the annual - looking forward to the event.

Blogger Nick S December 29, 2015 9:40 PM  

Not that I've had anything to do with it, but, still, it's somehow gratifying to witness the evolution of Vox, CH and the Dread Ilk.

Blogger MycroftJones December 29, 2015 10:37 PM  

Won't be able to afford the annual membership until January 4. Too bad.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts