ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, February 19, 2016

February Brainstorm

Monday at 7 PM EST will be the closed Brainstorm session for February. I'll be providing a detailed progress report on Operation Big Fork, throwing out some ideas for discussion concerning the next steps, and providing an update of the new developments with regards to Rabid Puppies and a few other things. The invitations will be sent out later today.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger SS February 19, 2016 1:40 PM  

Since this regards Big Fork, will the monetary supporters for the project be invited? Even if we're not Brainstorm members?

Blogger VD February 19, 2016 2:21 PM  

Since this regards Big Fork, will the monetary supporters for the project be invited?

No, I will be doing a separate one for them within two weeks. In fact, determining precisely what I'll be discussing with the OGs is part of what I need to talk about with the Brainstormers. I need to make a few decisions first.

Blogger 1337kestrel February 19, 2016 3:39 PM  

Unfortunately I don't check my email every day. However I plan to assist when the opportunity arises.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts