ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, February 22, 2016

I find this view unacceptable


Shall we therefore target him and hurt his career?



"Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable."
- Ben Shapiro

Remember, these are the sort of people who not only say they're on our side, they actually claim to be our opinion leaders and to speak for us.

They're not on our side. They don't share our opinions. Don't fall for their nonsensical posturing. They're just like every other pig that found itself on the upside for once and is trying to declare that equality now renders it more equal than others.

More and more, it seems the primary difference between the cuckservative and the SJW is that the former gives lip service to classic liberalism while the latter gives it to equality and tolerance. But they both exhibit a strong desire to play thought and speech police.

Labels:

197 Comments:

Blogger Student in Blue February 22, 2016 1:01 PM  

The lust for power and desire for no responsibility is an all too common failing.

Blogger Rabbi B February 22, 2016 1:09 PM  

They're not on our side.

Wise fools who are not even fit for the manure pile.

“Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out.(cf. Luke 14)

Anonymous Mike February 22, 2016 1:10 PM  

We need to recognize the difference -- the critical difference -- between a Lindsey Graham cuckservative and a Pat Buchanan conservative.

Just because someone claims to belong to a movement doesn't mean he's the real thing who can speak for the movement.

Blogger MATT February 22, 2016 1:12 PM  

I sometimes root for Palestine.

OpenID denektenorsk February 22, 2016 1:13 PM  

Ha. I was just on the Ora website before seeing this post. I haven't watched the Shapiro one yet but I just sent this one to you: http://www.ora.tv/rubinreport/2016/1/15/larry-elder-and-dave-rubin-conservatives-black-lives-matter-racism-0_62rmqw4dmxwu

Larry Elder dissing on the Obama. I thought the left said black conservatives don't exist.

Anonymous Big Bill February 22, 2016 1:13 PM  

You can take the boy out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy.

Anonymous Philipp February 22, 2016 1:14 PM  

Off-topic comment: I just read Rod Dreher's blog post on Jeb Bush's good character (yes, I laughed too).

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/jeb-bush-good-character/comment-page-1/#comments

Dreher also attacked Trump again. Reading his article made me realise how right Vox is by pointing out that moderates always shoot their allies in the back. That's exactly what Rod does and always will do: shoot at his own side.

Disgusting.



Blogger J Van Stry February 22, 2016 1:23 PM  

I always thought that the response to racists was either to argue with facts and logic, or just laugh at them.

Silencing them never works. If you can't confront an idea, you can't win against it.

Blogger LP9 Rin Integra S.I.G. Burnin' Up, Dune soaked, 80 svedka - The Lord overrides all! February 22, 2016 1:25 PM  

Agreed, this well meaning but unholy deception. Reminds many of a situation like little piggies whom show the belly to the carnivore and then cry pain when they are harmed.

1. its the willingness to repent, to be accountable to confess the sin or wrong thinking and then REWRITE the bad programming into the better or higher programming, the kind that is meant for what's right and best.

Blogger Bullitt315 February 22, 2016 1:26 PM  

If they're going after your job for things you've said, doesn't that much make them SJWs? These idiots never figure out that the definition of the term will change and they'll be racists targeted for termination the next go around.

Blogger #7139 February 22, 2016 1:27 PM  

Shall we therefore target him and hurt his career?
Thinking about it.

Blogger praetorian February 22, 2016 1:27 PM  

"Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable."

Do you want Hitler, Ben? Because this is how you get Hitler.

Blogger YIH February 22, 2016 1:28 PM  

Phillipp:
Now you know why I refer to him as ''The American Cuckservative''.
And that ''bawww, Trump was so mean to little jebby!'' post was full of it. Oh I too laughed when he prattled on about ''Jeb's good character''. He tried to fig leaf it by noting that the Bush family had it coming due to the Iraq fiasco.
I suspect he hates Trump on a testicular level - as in envies the fact Trump has them.
But if you really want to know why I call his ''The American Cuckservative'' just type 'camp of the saints' in that page's search box.

Blogger Shimshon February 22, 2016 1:29 PM  

I was not impressed when Ben Shapiro first appeared on WND as the wunderkind du jour. My opinion has not changed. He's like a real life Wesley Crusher.

Blogger FALPhil February 22, 2016 1:30 PM  

What does targeting him look like?

I was a 'live and let live' guy until Gamergate.

Blogger Student in Blue February 22, 2016 1:38 PM  

Hm. What's good rhetoric to use whilst filing complaints with their superiors?

"Absurd phobias of those with different cultures"?
"Inciting an internet hate-mob against those who had committed no crime"?

Blogger rcocean February 22, 2016 1:39 PM  

We should destroy their careers because we disagree with them?

Disgusting.

Blogger YIH February 22, 2016 1:39 PM  

Shall we therefore target him and hurt his career?
Well we all know what you think of (((Ben Shapiro)))
I think it would be nice to see that rat no longer sully the name of Breitbart.
Let him go back to being a talk radio failure with a grating voice.

Anonymous FP February 22, 2016 1:41 PM  

"What does targeting him look like?"

A 6ft dude in a dress threatening to beat him up in a CNN parking lot.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 22, 2016 1:43 PM  

I see this guy write on breitbart sometimes, but usually don't like the article much. I'll keep a closer eye from now on.

Blogger Dexter February 22, 2016 1:43 PM  

Jewish Conservative... a contradiction in terms as always.

Blogger Sheila4g February 22, 2016 1:47 PM  

In the same ouvre as Shapiro, here's David Goldman (who LARPs as Spengler): "Reductio ad Hitlerum is a bad sort of argument, as Leo Strauss used to say, but there are exceptions to every rule. There is a touch of Weimar in the air. . . I don’t know what American voters will do. But I’m frightened." Read it and retch here.

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 1:49 PM  

And to think I defended him during the Zoey Tur incident. Shall we therefore target him and hurt his career? Ok trannys I won't help him if you beat him up on the street.

Jewish Conservative... a contradiction in terms as always.

He did a video that said religious jews vote right but godless bacon eating c#cksucking jews vote left.

OT: Rabbi B did you see where I said you should teach girls how to deal with spiders in case their husband isn't man enough, when I mentioned the jewish guy I know that went STR8 & got married in the Evils of ScFi Fandom thread?

OpenID sigbouncer February 22, 2016 1:53 PM  

This guy is a closeted chode guzzler of epic proportions.

Blogger FALPhil February 22, 2016 1:54 PM  

@17 We should destroy their careers because we disagree with them?

Disgusting.


I think you are looking at this wrong. This could be a learning experience for Bennie Boy and anyone who may be watching.

One of the things that I really admire about leftists/collectivists is that when they set their mind to do something, they leverage help from wherever it comes, no matter how extreme the views of the group that offers the help. They compartmentalize the extremist views and play up the compatible views. They have no shame when it comes to the narrative or the agenda. This is how they have become successful. Can alt-right do any less?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 22, 2016 2:01 PM  

"Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable."
- Ben Shapiro
"Of course there are legitimate Zionists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because Zionism is unacceptable."
- Ben Shapiro
"Of course there are legitimate Jewish Supremacists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because Jewish Supremacism is unacceptable."
- Ben Shapiro
"Of course there are legitimate homosexuals and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because sodomy is unacceptable."
- Ben Shapiro
"Of course there are legitimate conservative Jewish Intellectuals and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because Jewish Conservatism is unacceptable."
- Ben Shapiro

Anonymous Philipp February 22, 2016 2:01 PM  

YIH: You are absolutely right. I have his "Camp of the Saints" blog posts. Dreher is a Francophile, loves France and knows that Raspail is absolutely right. The immigrants need to be kept out or France ceases to be. But Dreher thinks that resisting is racist and that Raspail is a bad, bigoted man and thus he condemns his book:

"To me, one of the most disturbing things about the book is that the only people who seem to believe in defending France, and in French civilization, are characters most of us would find distasteful at best. As I go through the novel, I see more clearly why, in our own time, the only people who dare to talk about these things are people who often hold unpleasant or outright offensive views."

Dreher and his kind would rather give up and hand over their home countries to invaders than resist and risk being called "racists".

That's worse than useless.

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valljean February 22, 2016 2:16 PM  

Say what you will about Ben Shapiro but the dude is smart. He knows he can't have his cake and eat it, too. Eventually, he'll have to choose between America and Israel.

Blogger Miguel D'Anconia February 22, 2016 2:16 PM  

Where do the Jews think they'll go when they finally wear out their welcome here in America? China? Africa? Hah, good luck with that.

Blogger White Devil February 22, 2016 2:22 PM  

Shapiro acted like "pussy" was a four letter word.
Shapiro can't acknowledge Trump is more than a baffoon
Shapiro can't take his own advice on Trump (he wins every time we talk about him)

He's not ready to ask a question like "Why is racism wrong?"

Blogger Sam Lively February 22, 2016 2:23 PM  

Ben has been trying to keep one foot in the establishment and one foot in the populist right (Breitbart) and the cracks are starting to widen underneath him.

Ann Coulter was actually caught in a similar bind (amazingly she still stumps for Romney), but happily risked her establishment ties when push came to shove.

Looks like Ben is going the other way and going full NR. A shame. He's a gifted culture warrior (did great against Tur, ridiculously prolific), but he's too enamored with the status and standing that comes with conservative respectability.

Blogger praetorian February 22, 2016 2:23 PM  

Where do the Jews think they'll go when they finally wear out their welcome here in America?

China is the chosen destination but I think the Han are too smart and have too much cultural solidarity for that to work out well. On the other hand, you could have said the same thing about western europe 200 years ago...

Blogger LP9 Rin Integra S.I.G. Burnin' Up, Dune soaked, 80 svedka - The Lord overrides all! February 22, 2016 2:25 PM  

Going after or sabotaging someones livelihood, huh.

I stopped reading repetitiveBen a long time ago, I'd glance here and there at his op-eds. As the human condition prescribes, there are contradictions, logical fallacies and then the unlivables of views.

Ben is stuck on such and I dont expect a change.

Blogger BunE22 February 22, 2016 2:26 PM  

Later on he goes into the left using accusations of racism as a weapon so the fact that he earlier made that statement doesn't mesh.

Unless he made the comment about hurting careers as something the right can use as well to combat white racism.

If I'm looking at this wrong I blame it on my head cold, I can't focus atm.

Blogger James Dixon February 22, 2016 2:26 PM  

> "Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable."

Really, Ben? So I guess Israel will be taking in it's share of Syrian refugees any day now, right? Because racism is unacceptable.

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valjean February 22, 2016 2:28 PM  

@31 it is indeed a shame. Ben's talents are being wasted on the Cuckservative side.

Blogger LP9 Rin Integra S.I.G. Burnin' Up, Dune soaked, 80 svedka - The Lord overrides all! February 22, 2016 2:30 PM  

Attempts at fitting in, being cool and pleasing varied factions/sides are not always professional let alone livable. Ben is incorrect if not incoherent. These types usual backtrack and morph.

I dont know, I'll wait and watch.

Blogger YIH February 22, 2016 2:33 PM  

Shimshon:
He's like a real life Wesley Crusher.
Oh no, worse than that.
Part the hair on the back of his head, and I bet you'll find the triple six.

Blogger tz February 22, 2016 2:33 PM  

Bowel movement cuckservative chickenhawk.
He says to take all the money out of SS and put it in the stock market?

The racist argument parallels atheist's arguments - they don't feel safe although Western Civilization is another term for Christendom, and all the libertarian ideas and rights and such come out of that tradition, not Stalin and Mao.
Worse, is "The Bell Curve" racist although it is actual, real science?

Lets try three examples:

1. Person is racist, but it barely affect his outward interactions - he treats everyone with dignity though holds un-PC and even false opinions. I'd say I don't care given the first amendment except to the extent I prefer the truth as lies are murder and slavery, albeit sometimes a small death or bondage.

2. Person is racist, and refuses to deal with or hire based on race (irrationally - he would hire a white felon over a black churchgoer). Fine, the free market - freedom again - would mean his competitor will have better representatives, workers, product, etc.

3. Person is racist, but does violence. The targeting of his violence or other evil is irrelevant, he should be arrested and imprisoned for the violence as if he killed someone of his own in-group.

We've moved from actual violent and property crime to where thought crime is considered more serious.

To paraphrase Jefferson, when racism doesn't break my bones nor pick my pocket, why should I bother about it. It may even put money into my pocket because I am more rational.

Blogger Yorzhik February 22, 2016 2:37 PM  

So, are cukservatives the same as the establishment?

Blogger Dexter February 22, 2016 2:41 PM  

Fine, the free market - freedom again - would mean his competitor will have better representatives, workers, product, etc.

Ummmmmm... you totally sure about that?

I don't think the liberals are. Or they'd allow such "discrimination" and let the market decide.

Blogger IM2L844 February 22, 2016 2:46 PM  

It's not about skin color.

Human beings, especially if you buy into the whole "just another animal in the jungle" hypothesis, are instinctually territorial and tribal. There are mountains of unequivocal every-day evidence making it blatantly obvious. It's fundamental. It's just what we are. The complete absence of visual cues wouldn't change that predisposition one whit. It would only make first contact interactions more difficult and time consuming.

Imagine a Super Bowl where both teams were required to wear the same uniforms, without names, numbers or any other markings distinguishing one individual from another. One team would still figure out a way to win. It's what we do.

Anonymous Mike February 22, 2016 3:07 PM  

IM2L844,

True. Just pick up a history book or newspaper.

Anonymous Brett February 22, 2016 3:10 PM  

I watched the video.

In regards to the Ben Shapiro quote that Vox provided, I understand Ben's sentiment on the matter...but it's misguided and would open up Pandora's Box.

Although Ben offers the quailfier in "legitimate racists", he forgets how SJWs redifine words to suit their needs. What may be "legitimate racists" to Ben, will most likely be a starting point to SJWs. Ben just gave the SJWs a net to chase "racists", does he really think they won't widen the net?

Vox or Dread Ilk,

In the video, Ben talks about puching back twice as hard and not using logic but instead using rhetoric against SJWs. He explains that by using logic in an argument / debate, you are granting them the status of being rational, when they have clearly shown they're not. Are these not similiar tactics that Vox himself has espoused?

Also, would Ben's book, 'How to Debate Leftists and Destroy Them: 11 Rules For Winning The Argument' be a good companion to Vox's 'SJWs Always Lie'? Has anyone read it? It's 99 cents on Kindle, is it worth a buy?

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 22, 2016 3:42 PM  

You aren't seeing it, my friend. Ben punches back twice as hard, Brett..against the allies of the Right.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 22, 2016 3:43 PM  

@27 Philipp

Dreher and his kind would rather give up and hand over their home countries to invaders than resist and risk being called "racists".

That's worse than useless.
---

That is the essence of the weakest of the Cuckservatives

Blogger Were-Puppy February 22, 2016 3:44 PM  

@29 Miguel D'Anconia
Where do the Jews think they'll go when they finally wear out their welcome here in America? China? Africa? Hah, good luck with that.
---

Not to state the obvious, but did you leave out Israel for a reason?

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 3:45 PM  

"legitimate racists" are people that used to believe in equality until they meet enough diversity to know better. Use in sentence. The legitimate racist believed in equalism before he was a medic in the military & worked as a healthcare traveler who at one point had more than one patient in a month who was a DOA black felon shot dead by a cop & worked with a black doctor that malpracticed himself to death. The legitimate racist had also dated his fair share of hispanics

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 3:49 PM  

Not to state the obvious, but did you leave out Israel for a reason?

While some might say parasites need hosts, I will point out that g#y jews think that Israel will turn right because only the religious right jews are breeding. Also they would have to contribute 2 years of service to Israel to become citizens. If there is one nation on the earth that jews will not be able to jew its Israel.

Blogger Were-Puppy February 22, 2016 3:50 PM  

@45 VFM #6306
You aren't seeing it, my friend. Ben punches back twice as hard, Brett..against the allies of the Right.
---

Another Cuckster trait ... I'll really have to keep an eye on this guy.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan February 22, 2016 3:59 PM  

I assume Ben has been asked by racists he means white men?

OpenID b1bae96e-6447-11e3-b6bb-000f20980440 February 22, 2016 4:00 PM  

Half of Shapiro's tweets are retweets of people talking about how awesome he is. He has fallen victim to the same thing that Rush, Beck, O'reilly, Kelly, etc. have. They believe themselves bigger than the message.

It also doesn't help the Shapiro has always had conflicting beliefs and was able to pretend they weren't there up until Trump injected a debate on nationalism.

Will Best

Blogger Laramie Hirsch February 22, 2016 4:01 PM  

Shapiro's always had an inferior mind.

Blogger Laramie Hirsch February 22, 2016 4:01 PM  

Shapiro's always had an inferior mind.

OpenID randkoch February 22, 2016 4:13 PM  

#47: Not to state the obvious, but did you leave out Israel for a reason?

By the time that happens, Israel would need all its men to fight in her defense. That's a barrier to some.

Anonymous Scintan February 22, 2016 4:18 PM  

"Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable."
- Ben Shapiro


Idiot

Blogger Student in Blue February 22, 2016 4:21 PM  

@51. Mr.MantraMan
I assume Ben has been asked by racists he means white men?

It's very doubtful he meant little asian grandmothers, even though they're way more likely to be racist.

Blogger Sevron February 22, 2016 4:24 PM  

I didn't know the Constitution's First Ammendment ended with "Unless they are racist, then yeah totally fuck that guy."

Anonymous FitzRobert February 22, 2016 4:29 PM  

Just another ethic warrior using "conservatism" as squid ink.

OpenID luciussomesuch February 22, 2016 4:31 PM  

((("Spengler"))) is frightened? Excellent!

Anonymous FitzRobert February 22, 2016 4:33 PM  

*ethnic

Blogger Were-Puppy February 22, 2016 4:37 PM  

Or did you mean Ethnellent :P

Blogger Josh February 22, 2016 4:46 PM  

Re: Dreher,

Having read him for a decade, he's drifted much closer to the alt right or whatever you want to call it, albeit begrudgingly.

To dismiss him and millions like him because they're not all the way there yet is to deprive your side of new recruits.

OpenID sigbouncer February 22, 2016 4:49 PM  

"Are these not similiar tactics that Vox himself has espoused?"

I've never seen Vox use the tactic of smearing Michael Sam's balls across his chin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2n2Ad60YA

Blogger dc.sunsets February 22, 2016 5:01 PM  

J Van Try, how do you define racism? How might this dweeb Shapiro? How about Al Sharpton or Louis Gutierrez?

Is race realism racist? Is it racist to recognize differences in the means of population measures like violent crime or IQ?

From what I see, most of these clowns would answer yes. Reality is racist as is every person who accepts it.

This is stupid or insane. It's pre-Copernican cosmology.

Anonymous taqyyologist February 22, 2016 5:03 PM  

Quote of the day -- no, for all time -- by BGS.

If there is one nation on the earth that jews will not be able to jew its Israel.

Masterful.

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 5:05 PM  

Are we not also playing speech police by targeting people like Ben Shapiro who use speech to attack our freedoms? I think we are, but I am fine with that. I don't see a tenable alternative.

Blogger Josh February 22, 2016 5:10 PM  

Are we not also playing speech police by targeting people like Ben Shapiro who use speech to attack our freedoms? I think we are, but I am fine with that. I don't see a tenable alternative.

Policing the speech police.

Along the lines of who watches the watchmen.

Blogger John Williams February 22, 2016 5:12 PM  

We should destroy their careers because we disagree with them.

Look at the writers they've dropped. They've been doing it for a while, it's just a matter of degree.

Anonymous taqyyologist February 22, 2016 5:12 PM  

The dichotomy is amazing, regarding Steve's utterance.

Islam muslims the crap out of the Umma.

Father of Lies vs. inspired logos.

Anonymous taqiyyologist February 22, 2016 5:17 PM  

An old black cop in Boston accosted me and a couple teen droogs.

We tried to lie to him. He said, "You can't bullshit me! I invented bullshit!"

That's what Israel, home of most chess champions per capita*, says to liberal, progressive, suicidal Jews.

---

*and the most bikini-clad beauties with machine guns.

Anonymous taqyyologist February 22, 2016 5:20 PM  

*who love their country, and their people.

That's RAYCISS!

Blogger Chris Mallory February 22, 2016 5:27 PM  

@63

Dreher is a coward, a hypocrite and a cuck. He attacked the Duck Dynasty guy when he said that back in the '50s he knew some happy black folks. Dreher said it wasn't possible because voting rights or something. He throws any and all white men under the bus every chance he gets. If Trump is elected, expect Dreher's vagina to prolapse.

Anonymous Scintan February 22, 2016 5:29 PM  

Are we not also playing speech police by targeting people like Ben Shapiro who use speech to attack our freedoms? I think we are, but I am fine with that. I don't see a tenable alternative.

Well,

We should find them and we should hurt their careers

goes beyond just saying what's on your mind. It goes to hunting down those you disagree with and then deliberately taking actions that potentially get them fired or prevent them from finding work. That's not just speech. That's action.

Anonymous taqiyyologist February 22, 2016 5:31 PM  

@74

Incitement to action, anyway.

Blogger unconventional nazi February 22, 2016 5:34 PM  

((Ben Shapiro))

Color me surprised. Not to wear it out but seriously, at around 2% of the population, you'd think these guys would get a little uneasy that at some point everyone besides Nazis are going to start noticing how over represented they are in driving our society into the ground.

Blogger unconventional nazi February 22, 2016 5:37 PM  

"Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable."
- Ben Shapiro

These are the same people on Twatter who try to use DISQUALIFY by pointing out that you aren't using your real picture and name. I guess what really rubs me so bad about that is not just the fact they want to dox us and damage us but that they are so lazy they want us to do the leg work for them.

Blogger Cecil Henry February 22, 2016 5:41 PM  

A 'racist' is someone who values their race more than the accuser prefers.

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 5:43 PM  

That's what Israel, home of most chess champions per capita*, says to liberal, progressive, suicidal Jews.

TIt won't stop them from trying,there is a jewish film festival in DC right now that is chock full of g#y films and ads for g#y living arraignments in Tel Aviv.
Hey Rabbi B check out the comments.
https://www.washingtonblade.com/2016/02/17/gay-content-galore-at-jewish-film-festival/

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 5:49 PM  

"That's not just speech. That's action."

Disagree. Most of the time their "actions" are still nothing more than speech. But I believe we agree that theirs is a particularly repugnant form of it.

Blogger bob k. mando February 22, 2016 5:54 PM  

19. FP February 22, 2016 1:41 PM
A 6ft dude in a dress threatening to beat him up in a CNN parking lot.



paging BGS, there's been a Shapiro spill.



22. Sheila4g February 22, 2016 1:47 PM
In the same ouvre as Shapiro, here's David Goldman (who LARPs as Spengler)



he was good and thought provoking when he was an anon.

now that he's public, he just shills for Jews and Israel. boring and predictable.



30. White Devil February 22, 2016 2:22 PM
He's not ready to ask a question like "Why is racism wrong?"



because he's too much of an intellectual coward to address the question of "why are Palestinians wrong for Israel" while acknowledging that it's a "racism" question.



34. BunE22 February 22, 2016 2:26 PM
Later on he goes into the left using accusations of racism as a weapon so the fact that he earlier made that statement doesn't mesh.



it meshes with his cuckservatism.

that is to say, he's conservative ... so long as it doesn't interfere with his Jewish identity.



44. Brett February 22, 2016 3:10 PM
Are these not similiar tactics that Vox himself has espoused?



tactics / strategies have no ideological valence. the fact that Ben recognizes the utility of rhetoric has nothing to do with his political positions.

i mean, Hitler understood the power of rhetoric.

yes, i just Godwinned Ben Shapiro.

Blogger Tom K. February 22, 2016 5:56 PM  

I wonder how he'd like it ifwe went after HIS job based on his thoughts and ideas?

I'm not out to cost anyone his job. I'll meet you on the field of battle and try to vanquish you there. If I can't, I'm not going to "tell on you" to your boss!

Blogger unconventional nazi February 22, 2016 5:57 PM  

80. Noah B February 22, 2016 5:49 PM
"That's not just speech. That's action."

Disagree. Most of the time their "actions" are still nothing more than speech. But I believe we agree that theirs is a particularly repugnant form of it.

Dude you're wrong. People have been actively doxxed and lost their jobs for their political views. Hell fire a guy was arrested the other day in the UK for an anti migrant Facebook post. It is a huge mistake to not take these Marxists at their word when it comes to their threats.

Blogger Tom K. February 22, 2016 5:59 PM  

I wonder how he'd like it ifwe went after HIS job based on his thoughts and ideas?

I'm not out to cost anyone his job. I'll meet you on the field of battle and try to vanquish you there. If I can't, I'm not going to "tell on you" to your boss!

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 6:02 PM  

The fact that many of you are uncomfortable with where this leads - that not all speech is acceptable - doesn't mean that doxxing, boycotts, and demanding that people be fired aren't all speech. They are all just forms of communicating information and opinions, and probably are all even Constitutionally protected.

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 6:05 PM  

If I can't, I'm not going to "tell on you" to your boss!

Seriously, ask yourself why not. Why is a noble defeat preferable to an imperfect victory?

Blogger ghostfromplanetspook February 22, 2016 6:06 PM  

I think this is the Achilles heel of Judeo-Christian conservatism Jews cant leave race at the door. Christ broke down all classes and races into himself so as to destroy this racial wank-fest bullshit from the faithful. Truth be told I'm finding more and more reasons everyday to be happy about being a Christian.

Blogger SciVo February 22, 2016 6:09 PM  

Sheila4g wrote:In the same ouvre as Shapiro, here's David Goldman (who LARPs as Spengler)

I try not to hold it against them. They're simply mentally ill.

There are Jews that aren't PTSD whackadoodles, and don't melt into quivering puddles of fear at the sight of a patriotic white man. I'm certain of it. They just avoid the public eye for some reason.

Anonymous BST February 22, 2016 6:14 PM  

Well, at least we know what the alt right stands for. It's all about promoting racism and racists

Anonymous Scintan February 22, 2016 6:14 PM  

Dude you're wrong. People have been actively doxxed and lost their jobs for their political views. Hell fire a guy was arrested the other day in the UK for an anti migrant Facebook post. It is a huge mistake to not take these Marxists at their word when it comes to their threats.

He seemingly doesn't get it. He seemingly doesn't understand that actively looking for people to doxx, etc..., is taking action. Whether that's a deliberate failure to understand or not, I leave to your interpretation.

Blogger The Overgrown Hobbit February 22, 2016 6:18 PM  

#7. Reading his article made me realise how right Vox is by pointing out that moderates always shoot their allies in the back. That's exactly what Rod does and always will do: shoot at his own side. Disgusting.

Except that by Mssrs. Dreher and Shapiro's lights you're shooting at them. Which makes you the unreliable allies who cannot be trusted not to cry "cuck" and loose the dogs of interwebs war when one of them gets something wrong.

Which they will do, just as you will.

We have a common foe. Can we not focus on that?

Anonymous YaleMan February 22, 2016 6:22 PM  

Well, he DID mention that he went to Harvard.
I''ve never known a Harvard man to slip that into a conversation before...

Blogger SciVo February 22, 2016 6:22 PM  

praetorian wrote:Where do the Jews think they'll go when they finally wear out their welcome here in America?

China is the chosen destination but I think the Han are too smart and have too much cultural solidarity for that to work out well. On the other hand, you could have said the same thing about western europe 200 years ago...


As a former slave race, membership is passed down matrilineally. That should work to their advantage in marrying into a people with a severe deficit of young women.

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 6:28 PM  

A 6ft dude in a dress threatening to beat him up in a CNN parking lot. paging BGS, there's been a Shapiro spill.

He is talking about Zoey Tur a hairier guy than me that's a tranny. No I wont be defending Ben after this as he would stab me in the back, I wonder if he has meet a black as smart as seen on TV?

If I can't, I'm not going to "tell on you" to your boss!

That's all the left has going for it. If they could win without judges dictating from the bench they would try.

It's all about promoting racism and racists

Its about promoting reality, affirmative action astronauts are as bad for the nation as the show GAY DIVORCE COURT. You can not fix problems unless you identify them first. We have wasted 20+trillion dollars failing to make blacks equal, if there was proof of equality the person that found it would be more famous than Obama.

Blogger SteelPalm February 22, 2016 6:28 PM  

I disagree with Ben Shapiro a fair amount, but he is a good, effective writer who has, while he is not one himself, done more for the alt right and right-wing nationalism than anyone here. Possibly including Vox.

Without Shapiro (who is a good friend of his), for instance, Milo would have a much smaller platform.

Now, the times Vox criticizes Shapiro are all legitimate. And Shapiro's thinking in those instances is definitely cuckservative level.

But goddamn it, in a desperate war where your side has been consistently losing, you have to take on imperfect allies.

Ben Shapiro is an example.

Incidentally, can any long-time VFM or Ilk tell me whether Vox and Shapiro have some history together?

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 6:32 PM  

Your attempted distinction between speech and action is entirely arbitrary, Scintan. I doubt your ability to formulate a definition of the word "action" that encompasses only those forms of speech that we don't like.

Blogger rumpole5 February 22, 2016 6:32 PM  

Query: Is it racist in the name of "equality" to fund special education resources at the same level in a an elementary school where the majority of students are of African descent as in a school where the majority of students are of European descent? You tell me. I think that doing so would be wrong and unfair to the black kids because, unless they are Nigerian Ebos, there will be a greater number of cognitively challenged kids in the African group. That is common sense, not racism.

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 6:36 PM  

rumpole5, check your privilege. If you're white then whatever you do is racist. If you're sufficiently non-white then you're good regardless.

Anonymous Scintan February 22, 2016 6:39 PM  

Your attempted distinction between speech and action is entirely arbitrary, Scintan. I doubt your ability to formulate a definition of the word "action" that encompasses only those forms of speech that we don't like.

You're trying to tell me that looking for something is not taking an action?


Are we on Candid Camera?

Blogger SciVo February 22, 2016 6:40 PM  

The Overgrown Hobbit wrote:The Overgrown Hobbit wrote:Except that by Mssrs. Dreher and Shapiro's lights you're shooting at them. Which makes you the unreliable allies who cannot be trusted not to cry "cuck" and loose the dogs of interwebs war when one of them gets something wrong.

Moron. How does the left win? By practicing no enemies to their left. So we practice no enemies to our right. So you can tell the fake conservatives because they don't practice that.

We shoot at them because they're fighting for the left.

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 6:43 PM  

"You're trying to tell me that looking for something is not taking an action?"

No. I'm telling you that all speech is a form of action.

Blogger The Other Robot February 22, 2016 6:45 PM  

I once read somewhere that the Jews were made scapegoats by European kings when things didn't go well.

I now suspect that it's a lie and the scapegoating was well deserved.

Blogger unconventional nazi February 22, 2016 6:47 PM  

Look I get it, I really do. I preach all the time of keeping fire focused down range. Hell I have the unpopular position of laying off Roosh because he's firing at our enemies, not us. Ben on the other hand, seems to spend ALL his time firing at us. That doesn't exactly make him an ally to my right.

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 6:55 PM  

@unconventional nazi

The difference between us and the cucks is that they shoot us in the back as a means of virtue signaling to the left, thinking that the left is going to take it easy on them if the left just realizes how tolerant and nice the cucks are.

I believe it would be a significant misstep to pick a fight with someone simply because they're not hard-line enough or don't agree with us on everything, but once they attack us and start virtue signaling, there's no reason to hold back. At that point they are doing more harm than good.

Anonymous BST February 22, 2016 6:57 PM  

"We have wasted 20+trillion dollars failing to make blacks equal, if there was proof of equality the person that found it would be more famous than Obama."

Blacks are already equal and have been for well over a century. And by the way, blacks have already spent many, many trillions propping up a failed region and failed economy for the whites in the South who couldn't figure out how to build a normal, modern economy.

Blogger rumpole5 February 22, 2016 7:06 PM  

@ Noah B. Yep I am privileged. My inferiors are just going to have to deal with it. Just like I am never going to make a million bucks playing basketball. I am too white, too short, too fat and too old. A wise man knows his place and plays the hand he's dealt.

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 7:09 PM  

You're trying to tell me that looking for something is not taking an action? Are we on Candid Camera? Obviously calling your boss is speech, not action.

I tried to look up Shapiro's Truth revolt articles to see how often he punches left vs right and found this that I know will make you laugh, someone thinks Hollywood is too STR8
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/study-hollywood-too-white-too-male-too-straight

Anonymous Mike February 22, 2016 7:16 PM  

Hmm. Shapiro looks like Spock's cousin who flunked Starfleet Academy.

Blogger James Dixon February 22, 2016 7:26 PM  

> We have a common foe. Can we not focus on that?

Shapiro doesn't seem to think so. He seems to think that if you've ever been called a racist, you're the foe too.

Blogger rumpole5 February 22, 2016 7:28 PM  

@ BST. Blacks spent trillions propping up whites?! Are you delusional? The thing that has allowed "normal modern economy" in the South is air conditioning. The same was invented by a white man in the Florida panhandle. Higher numbers of Black residents are associated with higher malign social conditions of every sort. That is true North or South.

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 7:33 PM  

Higher numbers of Black residents are associated with higher malign social conditions of every sort.

And there's not even a "but restaurants" counterargument here

Blogger Doseux February 22, 2016 7:34 PM  

From the perspective of an anti-racist, you cannot allow free speech, because those you hate will reveal just how hollow your posturing really is.

Anonymous BST February 22, 2016 7:38 PM  

@Rumpole

The value of the labor blacks dumped into the failed Southern economy dwarfs any amounts the nation as put into affirmative action programs.

Anonymous Scintan February 22, 2016 7:42 PM  

No. I'm telling you that all speech is a form of action.

All speech is action. All action is not speech. Looking is clearly not speech.

So you're arguing absolutely nothing at all, then, and hopefully we can move forward without anything more from you on this point.

Blogger The Other Robot February 22, 2016 8:13 PM  

Heh. well played BST.

So now, I guess you are going to take up the white man's burden and pay those blacks back, one at a time.

Good on you. Let us know who you have rewarded first.

Blogger rumpole5 February 22, 2016 8:14 PM  

@BST Know what? My great great grandfather lost a leg fighting for the North in the Civil war. He had to limp around the rest of his life. I think that he probably earned less than he would have if he had not joined up to end slavery. The fact is that the more one goes back in the past the more life sucked for most people. The northern industrial magnates made far more money exploiting European immigrants than did the small number of Southern slave owners (some of whom were black, by the by). So the immigrants were paid a pittance and, were "free". Their lives sucked too. I also point out that American slaves were probably better off than they would have been if they had stayed in Africa, where slaves were commonly EATEN by their fellow Africans.

Blogger rumpole5 February 22, 2016 8:23 PM  

@Noah B - Barbecue. Best restaurants are usually black, except in Texas.

Blogger rcocean February 22, 2016 8:23 PM  

"So the immigrants were paid a pittance and, were "free".

Oh, the poor babies. Except (1) no one asked them to come to the USA and (2) they were free to go back to the "Old country" anytime they wished.

My Great-grand parents were grateful that Americans had let them come here. But they were naive boobs. They should have just whined about "No Irish need apply" signs, it would've been much more lucrative.

Blogger The Other Robot February 22, 2016 8:23 PM  

The northern industrial magnates made far more money exploiting European immigrants than did the small number of Southern slave owners

And, some of whom were you know who.

Anonymous Eric the Red February 22, 2016 8:28 PM  

@113...
Your statements are highly suspect unless & until supported by facts & figures. So as per ROB, please supply a cost/benefit analysis by Southern state & region as a whole over a historical time period, including input $$$ per southern black to the economy vs. $$$ per southern white, all compared & contrasted with affirmative action and welfare plus all other entitlements in $$$ per the same population groups. Also cite sources from which you obtained such statistics. Finally, supply a definition of "failed" with respect to the Southern economy vs. the rest of the nation.

Until then, your unsupported assertions are laughable to the extreme.

Blogger rcocean February 22, 2016 8:34 PM  

Conservatives never get guys like "Shapiro". They don't think politics is a game. Its not about sitting around in powder whigs. Its dead serious, and if you disagree with them on the wrong thing they will destroy you. Just like Lenin and Trotsky took their opponents out and had them shot -dead. But guess what? You could have warned some "conservative" Russian in 1917 and he would have hand-waved you away. "Ha,ha. Lenin is a dreamer. Don't be so serious. Let's have a glass of port". These guys never stopped hand-waving and haha-ing until the Commissar put the pistol to the back of their head.

Blogger rcocean February 22, 2016 8:40 PM  

Just to ramble a little more. The problem with Conservatism has always been the lack of (1) imagination and (2) intelligence. The Right constantly veers from a desire to watch football and drink beer and a hysterical "we gotta get our guns and DO SOMETHING". What we really need is 50 Vox Days and I don't see them coming anytime soon.

Blogger G-S. February 22, 2016 8:44 PM  

The vibe I'm getting from the intro is that it is ok to be racist.

Blogger SteelPalm February 22, 2016 8:44 PM  

Any long-time Ilk or VFM see my question above?

Also, while Shapiro holds some cuckservative views, chief among them his antipathy towards nationalism, to call him a moderate "always" firing at his own side is foolishly laughable.

I repeat what I wrote above; while not a member of the alt right himself, Shapiro has probably done more as a gateway for people joining that group than anyone here, Vox included.

As an example, Milo (a good friend of Shapiro's) wouldn't have nearly the same platform without Ben's help.

While I don't go into detail, I'm probably more extreme than almost anyone here in terms of what I believe should happen.

However, that doesn't blind me to the point where I confuse flawed allies like Ben Shapiro for cuckservative traitors. A cuckservative traitor is Rubio. Or GW Bush. Or McCain. Romney. Much of the National Review. Etc, etc.

The alt right isn't yet powerful or large enough to afford such mistaken mix-ups and attain our ends.

Blogger Charlie Martel 7359 February 22, 2016 8:53 PM  

@48 Having a parent as a special Ed teacher helped too. Correlation is not causation, but you don't have to convince her or me that legitimate race observation is somehow bad. Actually regardless of race it showed her that there can be some shitty people out there who love the handicapped kid for the gibs but treats them like Casey Anthony.

Blogger bob k. mando February 22, 2016 8:59 PM  

95. SteelPalm February 22, 2016 6:28 PM
Incidentally, can any long-time VFM or Ilk tell me whether Vox and Shapiro have some history together?



use the search bar at the top of the page to look for "littlest chicken hawk"

that may be a WND column.



105. BST February 22, 2016 6:57 PM
for the whites in the South who couldn't figure out how to build a normal, modern economy.



the South did just fine until the North destroyed it and then spent decades squatting in the ruins siphoning up all the wealth they could find.


but it all turned out okay. the North couldn't get any more out of the grape so they went back home and started parasiting off of each other.

now they've made the Northern states so inhospitable to business that the factories ( that stay within the US ) are moving to the South.

that's Charlie Sheen winning, you dumbasses.



113. BST February 22, 2016 7:38 PM
The value of the labor blacks dumped into the failed Southern economy dwarfs any amounts the nation as put into affirmative action programs.



wait, wut?

all of the pre-Civil War black labor was plantation work. which was all substituted for by the Cotton Gin.

you're going to tell me that you actually think that there was more wealth generated *by Blacks* before 1861 than the South has been capable of creating in the 150 years since?

you're out of your damn mind.

also, a large part of that Black wealth went straight to the North as part of the Federal excise tariff. the South was paying +70% of the pre-War tariffs, so the North was free riding the South just like the EU free rides the US today.




94. BGKB February 22, 2016 6:28 PM
He is talking about Zoey Tur a hairier guy than me that's a tranny.



*whoosh*

you may be over 6' but you didn't have to duck for that one.

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 8:59 PM  

And, some of whom were you know who.

What a coincidence the people who owned the slave boats & ran the auctions were also.

Blogger Charlie Martel 7359 February 22, 2016 9:01 PM  

@64 Michael Sam
wasn't even good enough for the Al's.


That whole thing reeked of "see, Jerry Sandusky doesn't represent all gays in football."

Blogger bob k. mando February 22, 2016 9:03 PM  

also, BST needs to look up "indentured servant".

it's not that whites didn't do plantation work in fields or get whipped by the field bosses.

it's that they weren't heat/disease tolerant enough to do it in the Southern climate. so it was more economically productive to buy a Black slave than a white indentured.

Blogger rumpole5 February 22, 2016 9:09 PM  

@ other bot: " And, some of whom were you know who." Isn't "some" the subject to the verb “were"? "[O]f whom" is a adjective prepositional phrase modifying "some" and "whom" is the object of the preposition "of". "Who" is the form for a subject, not an object.
By the way, English really sucks, no?

Blogger VD February 22, 2016 9:09 PM  

Except that by Mssrs. Dreher and Shapiro's lights you're shooting at them.

We are. We are teaching them not to shoot Right. And we are doing what they should do by shooting Left.

Blogger Charlie Martel 7359 February 22, 2016 9:13 PM  

@89 There are no longer any living racists. That Armstrong was a cheat too.

Blogger Charlie Martel 7359 February 22, 2016 9:17 PM  

@93 "The Chinaman and the JAP.. A tale of international love... coming soon from Netflix"

Blogger Michael O'Duibhir February 22, 2016 9:22 PM  

"Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them, We should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable."

But, Ben, hasn't that race card worked so well for you and your ilk?

Blogger Charlie Martel 7359 February 22, 2016 9:23 PM  

@87 When I was a kid in Montreal, we had to rent out the United church for our Anglo parish. None of the French RC churches would rent to us.

This SJW trend is merely a bad repeat of 1977-1980 for me. Militant SJWs take over government, declare one language more equal than others, then start a passive-aggressice form of ethnic cleansing by closing English services.

Anglo flight writ large ensued, naturally. Very instructive as to how things will play out. (The pendulum swung back two years ago after they tried to recreate 1968 with student strikes).

Blogger Charlie Martel 7359 February 22, 2016 9:28 PM  

@87 It sure was a shock as, to paraphrase BGS, to find out Race X in real life isn't as nice as the ones at church.

Blogger Charlie Martel 7359 February 22, 2016 9:32 PM  

@87 It sure was a shock as, to paraphrase BGS, to find out Race X in real life isn't as nice as the ones at church.

Anonymous VFM 3061--Chief "Notices Things Over Time" February 22, 2016 10:01 PM  

@unconventional nazi
"((Ben Shapiro))

Color me surprised. Not to wear it out but seriously, at around 2% of the population, you'd think these guys would get a little uneasy that at some point everyone besides Nazis are going to start noticing how over represented they are in driving our society into the ground. "

Stop noticing, you anti-Semite bastard.

Blogger Bee Killington February 22, 2016 10:18 PM  

Shapiro is a Jew. he isn't and never has been loyal to America. he is loyal to his tribe: the rootless international cabal with main HQ in Israel.

he does not cuck. Jews never cuck. they are Jews.

they just backstab

Anonymous Anonymous February 22, 2016 10:28 PM  

with jews you lose.

Blogger Bee Killington February 22, 2016 10:30 PM  

Steelpalm
should change his username to facepalm

Blogger SteelPalm February 22, 2016 10:44 PM  

@139

Fuck off, random drive-by dipshit. Suicidal morons like you will keep ranting about Jews and their "international cabal" while your sisters and mothers are being raped by jihadis and their own necks being cut by their swords.

Which you deserve.

As do all Westerners who keep focusing on a tiny number of Jews while they're threatened by leftist traitors (most of whom hate and wish to exterminate Jews..including self-hating Jewish leftists) and jihadi invaders (who definitely want to exterminate Jews).

It's no accident that tens of millions of Jew-haters died in World War 2. Far more than the number of Jews. It's no accident that Death Cultists have killed MANY times more Christians in the Middle East than the number of Jews.

It's no accident that the European nations that hate Jews the most, Sweden, Germany, and France, are presently the ones ravaged the worst by rapefugees.

Focus on the wrong enemy and you sign your death warrant.

Vox recognizes this. A portion of his readers do not.

You should change your name to "Be Suicidington". The jihadi won't show you mercy when you explain that you too hate Jews.

Blogger Bee Killington February 22, 2016 10:49 PM  

facepalm:

Muslims are not just wandering in. they are brought in. and the whole pro-Muslim-immigration movement is carried and lead by Jews.

cucking for them and focusing on the symptom, which can never be handled until the disease is dealt with, is suicidal cucking

Blogger SteelPalm February 22, 2016 10:57 PM  

@142
Be Suicidington:

France, Germany, and Sweden are not "lead by Jews", dipshit.

In fact, they fucking hate Jews (possibly more than you do), and routinely vote for sanctions against Israel while strengthening their Middle Eastern neighbors. (Including giving Iran nukes, which wants to olbiterate both the US and Israel)

France loved Arafat and supported him at every opportunity, for instance.

They share your sentiments about Jews. Just like Death Cultists do. Too bad both groups ALSO want to exterminate you, Be Suicidington, the part you're too dumb to see.

Although I guess SJWs aren't the only people who project, when you mention "suicidal cucking".

You make a good cuck, too.

Blogger Bee Killington February 22, 2016 11:06 PM  

lol... this guy has never seen "with open gates"...
or read anything about that subject...
priceless...
tell me: how come the person Merkel gave maximum power to destroy anyone resisting immigration in Germany is an ex STASI Jew?

Barbara Specter (from open gates) = Jew
her words here are proving you wrong, facepalm: " I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."

France:
Sarkozy = Jew
UK:
Cameron = Jew
Miliband = Jew
Germany: ex Stasi chick Anetta Kahane = Jew
Gregor Gysi ("it is a good thing that whites are dying out. join me at the pro immigration rally on..." = JEW
most powerful media figures in EU countries are Jews

Anonymous Boris February 22, 2016 11:08 PM  

So you are dropping the pretense and identifying yourself as a "legitimate racist" now? Congrats.

Blogger SteelPalm February 22, 2016 11:19 PM  

Be Suicidington, I have seen "Open Gates". However, I don't form all my views and get all my knowledge from Youtube videos, even well-produced ones that convey many valuable sentiments.

Sarkozy is not a Jew nor is he the current President of France, dipshit. Sarkozy's father was a Greek Jew who converted to Christianity to marry his Roman Catholic mother. Jewishness is also passed down from the mother.

By that rationale, your hero Milo (judging by your Youtube profile) is a Jew too, since his father was Greek Jew. (Who did not convert)

David Cameron is not a Jew, even if his maternal great-grandfather might have been. Try again, dipshit.

You seem to be following the "one drop" rule. Which is hilarious, since, by that logic, almost all blacks in the US would be considered "white".

Not very nationalist or alt-right of you.

Much like SJW-ism, Jew hatred is not just a mental disorder, but a suicidal one. Although SJWs fucking hate Jews and want Israel destroyed, so you do have that in common with them. As well as with Death Cultists.

It's so bad that suicidal cucks like you name hardcore Jew-haters as somehow being "Jews" themselves.

And you are too dumb to comprehend that many leftist Jews are self-hating, with George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg being the finest examples.

Soros mentions the time during World War 2, when he collaborated with Nazis to exterminate Jewish families, as the "happiest time of my life". He is also a Hungarian Jew and one of the world's most evil men.

Blogger Bee Killington February 22, 2016 11:22 PM  

facepalm:

TL/DR

Blogger Doc Rampage February 22, 2016 11:41 PM  

I don't know what you mean by saying they claim to be "our" leaders. I don't think any conservative commentators claim to be leaders of the racist right or want anything to do with them.

Blogger SteelPalm February 22, 2016 11:45 PM  

Be Suicidington:

Of course you read it. Cucks always do. You simply have no reply in terms on either a rhetorical or dialectical level. "TL/DR (sic)", which you still managed to misspell, was your lone, pathetic attempt.

Blogger Noah B February 22, 2016 11:50 PM  

All speech is action. All action is not speech. Looking is clearly not speech.

So you're arguing absolutely nothing at all, then, and hopefully we can move forward without anything more from you on this point.


Scintan, your failure to understand my argument does not mean that I have not made one. It's been blindingly obvious from the start: if the left is going to attack speech they don't like, it's OK for us to reciprocate. In response, you attempted to draw an arbitrary distinction between speech and action rather than acknowledge that we are faced with the question of whether, and how, to suppress speech that is harmful to our cause.

Your avoidance of this question with equivocation is of no use to anyone.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 22, 2016 11:51 PM  

Chicken Hawk eskimeaux bastard.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 22, 2016 11:59 PM  

148. Doc Rampage
It's kinda obvious you think think your slick, you slippery little shit. Far from it, pisswilly.
Rave on dumbass.

Anonymous Mj1980 February 23, 2016 12:04 AM  

I find this a little unfair to Ben. Of all the cucks he is without a doubt the closest to being an ally (aside from those who have already been expelled from the mainstream). He's a strong immigration patriot, he is willing to aggressively fight against the left, and he has proven himself capable of winning these battles on enemy territory.

He is also not afraid to say things that the left regards as highly offensive, to their faces

Blogger Bee Killington February 23, 2016 12:07 AM  

Mj1980:

proves you haven't seen his dramatic change that started 8 months ago...

he was a friend when it didn't matter.
when we need him: he backstabs us

Blogger The Other Robot February 23, 2016 12:13 AM  

@130: I take it that you realize that there are a number different communities that speak 'English.'

For example, most people in California seem unable to use adverbs.

In the English-speaking community that I grew up in that phrase is perfectly correct and you will find web pages that both defend it and decry it.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 12:14 AM  

"I find this a little unfair to Ben."
I don't.
"his dramatic change that started 8 months ago..."
That yahootie punk has always been the way he is now. Read Vox's archives,dammit.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 12:26 AM  















" Fuck off, random drive-by dipshit. Suicidal morons like you will keep ranting about Jews and their "international cabal" while your sisters and mothers are being raped by jihadis and their own necks being cut by their swords.

Which you deserve."
You one sensitive yid, and a bloodthirsty one at that.

Anonymous washington February 23, 2016 12:30 AM  

Is Vox Day STILL green with envy that Shapiro gets more attention. Jesus Christ! Give it a rest. That there are others who are better than you, richer than you, more respected than you and more accomplished that you doesn't mean you need to whine like a little girl.

Blogger Doc Rampage February 23, 2016 12:31 AM  

By the way, Vox, does this mean that you are now embracing the label of "racist"? I thought you denied being a racist. But if you aren't a racist, then Shapiro isn't talking about you.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 12:40 AM  

I'm not going to speak for Vox, just myself.
Shapiro is a punk, jew or not. I'm kinda tired of listening to punks, period.
Just because you have have problems with a pundit/reporter/poo flinger does not mean you despise Jews, get friggin' real.

Blogger Noah B February 23, 2016 12:47 AM  

Two horribly flawed assumptions are at the heart of the current immivasion of the West: the beliefs that all races are essentially equal and that all religions are of equal virtue.

I haven't followed Ben's writing closely but I suspect that he adheres to both. At any rate, one who denies that differences between races exist has undermined much of the logical basis for opposing immigration.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 23, 2016 12:53 AM  

Are we not also playing speech police by targeting people like Ben Shapiro who use speech to attack our freedoms?

We wouldn't want to "sink to their level" now would we? We might actually win if we did that...

The fact that many of you are uncomfortable with where this leads...

You seem to be one of three people here uncomfortable with it (even though you claimed you were okay with it because you saw no other course of action).

In either leadership or parenting you should reward good behavior occasionally and punish wrong behavior always. Shapiro is engaged in wrong behavior - he needs to be hit with the consequences. If he is, there's a chance he'll learn not to try and play two sides against the middle. If not, his politics will continue to "evolve" and in 10 years he'll be an unapologetic leftist.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 12:55 AM  









"Two horribly flawed assumptions are at the heart of the current immivasion of the West: the beliefs that all races are essentially equal and that all religions are of equal virtue."
You just described Freemasonry to a tee.
You do know about that stuff,don't you ?

Blogger Noah B February 23, 2016 1:06 AM  

"You seem to be one of three people here uncomfortable with it (even though you claimed you were okay with it because you saw no other course of action)."

That wasn't the read I got from others, but you're right about me. I see the necessity for it, but that doesn't mean I completely like it.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 1:27 AM  

OK. looked at the vid, and I noticed some about that one thing
That the Jew and gentiles, neocons to libertardians can agree on.
The fucker is a griff, as we call' em in my neck o' the wood.
Griff= a fucker that is so short when they fart, they blow sand in their shoes.

Blogger SteelPalm February 23, 2016 1:28 AM  

@157

"You one sensitive yid, and a bloodthirsty one at that."

Not sensitive in the slightest, but yes, incredibly bloodthirsty. And self-hating, traitorous Jews like Soros and Zuckerberg are near the top of my list.

I should also note that Russian Jews, which I am, tend to be utterly different than the soft American variety you're familiar with. We're very nationalist, very secular, very brutal, and very anti-PC.

Blogger rho February 23, 2016 1:33 AM  

Moron. How does the left win? By practicing no enemies to their left. So we practice no enemies to our right. So you can tell the fake conservatives because they don't practice that.

It's a good idea, except now the greatest media ambassadors for the I-Can't-Even Right are a fag (Milo), a broad (Coulter) and a Jew (Shapiro).

Perhaps this shooting metaphor needs more trigger discipline.

I skipped around through the clip to find the money quote, but didn't hear it. Turns out, if you google it, 4chan zeros in on it at 7:40. (In the future, don't expect people to listen through 20:00 to hear the incriminating 00:05, unless the rest of the 20:00 is equally incriminating. Some of us have jobs.)

In context, it sounds like a platitude. Shapiro on a good day talks like a Teddy Ruxpin with over-volted batteries, but the damning bit was more like Alvin and the Chipmunks.

If infelicitous wording caught in real time is a crime, I'd be super-interested in VD becoming the go-to source for mid- to upper-mid-tier media.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 23, 2016 1:36 AM  

That wasn't the read I got from others, but you're right about me. I see the necessity for it, but that doesn't mean I completely like it.

Do you think the soldiers in the landing craft on D-Day didn't have some uncomfortable thoughts about shooting Germans?

Do you think it would have been acceptable for them to voice those thoughts as the ramp went down?

Certainly, engaging in a fight - especially in one as fubarred as what we're faced with where significant amounts of our civilization have been undermined and corrupted - is a daunting affair. But considering that we know there are many fifth columnists, traitors and quislings, it's a bad idea to wax on about your reservations.

The fight is on - you're either in it or not. If you're not in it, then you have nothing to say. If you have something to say, then you've got to pick a damn side and show loyalty to it. Concern trolling - even heartfelt inadvertent concern trolling - isn't welcome and won't be tolerated.

If we win - if - then we can start to worry about niceties. But we can't win if we're more worried about being nice than about being effective.

Blogger Noah B February 23, 2016 1:43 AM  

"Concern trolling - even heartfelt inadvertent concern trolling - isn't welcome and won't be tolerated."

Here you're mistaken. I was making a case for using tactics that I believe will be effective, not concern trolling.

Blogger Noah B February 23, 2016 1:50 AM  

And I did that because the "we shouldn't stoop to their level" argument is still too common, even here.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 2:02 AM  

" We're very nationalist, very secular, very brutal, and very anti-PC."
That's swell. BTW, you ever heard about deep-south rednecks ?
We can be mean when we gotta, which is quite often.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 23, 2016 2:03 AM  

Here you're mistaken. I was making a case for using tactics that I believe will be effective, not concern trolling.

I'd suggest inverting your sequence - point out the necessity for the tactics before you mention your concern with them. Like I said before, we know there's no shortage of quislings and backstabbers - it's a good idea to take pains not to be confused with them.

But yes, we agree, the mantra of losing nobly is still too common. We need to make it clear there will be no refuge in claiming noble intentions.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 2:07 AM  

"The fight is on - you're either in it or not."
Yep,poo or get off the pot time is upon us.
What shall ye do ?

Blogger rho February 23, 2016 2:11 AM  

Re: trigger discipline, Noah B. and Jack Amok shooting at each other.

Jack Amok won the rhetorical round.

Will Noah B. respond?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 2:14 AM  

" Not sensitive in the slightest, but yes, incredibly bloodthirsty. And self-hating, traitorous Jews like Soros and Zuckerberg are near the top of my list."
I don't disagree with your punch list at all.
But the cluckservative war mongering punk needs to be on that punch list also, et al.

Blogger SteelPalm February 23, 2016 2:14 AM  

@171

"BTW, you ever heard about deep-south rednecks?"

I have. Some of them are my friends. Especially of the ex-military, survivalist, and/or gun nut varieties.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY February 23, 2016 2:20 AM  

Then you know where I'm comin'from ,Yes ?

Blogger rho February 23, 2016 2:47 AM  

More and more, it seems the primary difference between the cuckservative and the SJW is that the former gives lip service to classic liberalism while the latter gives it to equality and tolerance. But they both exhibit a strong desire to play thought and speech police.

The primary difference is who the media calls, and who appears.

Blogger Tupla-J February 23, 2016 4:16 AM  

Why do cucks and SJWs always talk with the most homo voice imaginable?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 23, 2016 4:21 AM  

So, when did Doc Rampage morph into Obvious?

And I'm waiting for Steel Palm to start telling us the story of how his son was almost raped with a Big Nife in the Walmart baffroom.

Blogger Durandel Almiras February 23, 2016 7:52 AM  

The only way to teach those like Ben Shapiro the value of Free Speech is to target him and destroy his career because we don't like his opinion. Thought Police don't hate their own profession until it turns on them.

Blogger Student in Blue February 23, 2016 8:06 AM  

@159. Doc Rampage
By the way, Vox, does this mean that you are now embracing the label of "racist"? I thought you denied being a racist. But if you aren't a racist, then Shapiro isn't talking about you.

You're willfully blind if you think that the term "racist" has never been misapplied, and misapplied always to people who believe that maybe, just maybe, there are measurable physical differences between races.

Or do you just enjoy treating people as subhuman if they have different beliefs than you? Because that is literally what Shapiro is recommending.

Anonymous Boris February 23, 2016 9:20 AM  

I don't think a guy who argues that non-white people are inferior is worried about the term "racist" being misapplied.

If Shapiro's banal comment "racism is unacceptable" causes you to run to your blog and screech that he isn't "on your side," then you are a racist, and a fairly committed one at that.

Blogger The Other Robot February 23, 2016 9:51 AM  

Boris, tell me again when we are going to see those black computer geniuses the media promised us?

Blogger Student in Blue February 23, 2016 9:52 AM  

@Boris
I don't think a guy who argues that non-white people are inferior is worried about the term "racist" being misapplied.
Define inferiority.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 February 23, 2016 10:02 AM  

Shapiro is a snake oil salesman. He's good at articulating conservatism but at the end of the day, he still wants the government to ban music with naughty language.

Anonymous Jack Amok February 23, 2016 10:05 AM  

Re: trigger discipline, Noah B. and Jack Amok shooting at each other.

Shooting at Noah B? No, we're just debating whether we should feel bad about shooting others. You'll note neither of us called for the other to be fired or doxxed.

Anonymous Boris February 23, 2016 10:47 AM  

"Boris, tell me again when we are going to see those black computer geniuses the media promised us?"

Philip Emeagwali has been around for a long time. Mark Dean even longer. Pay attention.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 23, 2016 12:12 PM  

It's not the "Racism in unacceptable" that anyone is objecting to. It's the "get them fired" that is objectionable. You know, the thought policing. But you already knew that, you disingenuous little pansy.

Anonymous Boris February 23, 2016 1:49 PM  

You don't care about people getting fired for their beliefs. This blog advocates trying to get SJWs fired. Your "side" isn't about decorum and free speech; it's about racism and xenophobia. The fact that you feel the need to hide your odious views from the light of day by playing games with language is a sign of your weakness and cowardice. But keep calling me a pansy if it soothes your injured pride. I can take it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 23, 2016 3:08 PM  

Boris wrote:You don't care about people getting fired for their beliefs.
I DO care. Just like I care about the poor schmuck that tries to mug an armed man.
I'd rather the rules were rational and polite, but I'm not the one who changed the rules.

This blog advocates trying to get SJWs fired.
Return fire is not aggression. If the rule is that you can be fired for your politics, well then, let's tangle, bitch.

Your "side" isn't about decorum and free speech; it's about racism and xenophobia.
"Decorum"? Where the fuck have you been reading?
Project much?
For you it's all about what, oh, right, racism, and class distinctions. Difference is, you hate Whites, in exactly the same way I don't hate Blacks. You hate people who work for a living and don't have the fucking luxury to live in a make-believe fantasy land where Blacks are all innocent hard-working honor students and aspiring rap artists who are oppressed and killed by evil rednecks, where Hispanics have every right to come to this country and ensure that both Blacks and Whites have to settle for lower wages, if they can get work at all, and a constantly declining standard of living, while their adult children go unemployed, and Asians must be imported in droves because White people just aren't smart enough to do tech work.

A fantasy land where everybody is just an upper-middle-class American White on the inside, from the illiterate campesino to the guy building suicide vests in Syria, to the ho-beating black pimp in Cleveland to the $50 ho, excuse me, sex worker he's beating. They're all really just like you on the inside. Except lower-class whites. Fuck them

Because none of this affect you, personally, at least, not in any way that you'll ever acknowledge.

And it feels so good to be better than me, doesn't it. You can call me names and hate me and everyone like me, and it's all okay. It's fun to hate, especially when the people you hate are so very bad.

Goddamn working-class whites, how DARE they try to defend themselves and ensure a future for their children?!?!

But keep calling me a pansy if it soothes your injured pride. I can take it.
I'm sure you can take it, and do.

Blogger The Other Robot February 23, 2016 10:16 PM  

Boris the fudge packer said:

Philip Emeagwali has been around for a long time. Mark Dean even longer. Pay attention.

I want to thank you for bringing these Affirmative Action guys to my attention.

Show us the code!

I suspect that you cannot actually program and therefore cannot recognize that they are affirmative action hacks, unlike, say, Linus Torvalds.

Care to try again?

Blogger Student in Blue February 24, 2016 12:02 AM  

Boris, define inferiority.

Blogger VD February 24, 2016 10:20 AM  

If Shapiro's banal comment "racism is unacceptable" causes you to run to your blog and screech that he isn't "on your side," then you are a racist, and a fairly committed one at that.

You're a racist, Boris.

Blogger Doc Rampage February 25, 2016 2:04 AM  

Student in Blue wrote:You're willfully blind if you think that the term "racist" has never been misapplied, and misapplied always to people who believe that maybe, just maybe, there are measurable physical differences between races.

Yeah, but the term "racist" has also been misapplied to Republicans, social conservatives, anyone who opposes affirmative action, anyone who wants to deport all of the illegal aliens, and anyone who disagrees with Obama on anything. I am or have been in every one of those groups and I'm also in the group who accepts the scientific evidence for racial differences in distributions of IQ. So believe me, I've been called a racist. But I don't think I'm a racist so when someone talks about attacking racists, I don't feel personally threatened (unless it's clear he defines racism by some of the above criteria).

Or do you just enjoy treating people as subhuman if they have different beliefs than you? Because that is literally what Shapiro is recommending.

If he were literally recommending treating them as subhuman, he would be recommending things like not allowing them in the house, allowing people to strike them on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper when they misbehave, having them castrated, and having them put down when there are too many of them. Treating someone as an enemy is nothing at all like treating someone as a subhuman.

Anonymous He Said What February 25, 2016 3:41 PM  

@ 32 Praetorian

The tribe will not migrate en masse to China. they'll stand out too much. I believe the ideal location for them will be Tasmania, for a multitude of very obvious reasons. Hidden behind a large land mass, they'll be able to continue their divide & rule/balance of power shenanigans across Asia.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts