ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Mailvox: you are in their sights

DD knew about SJWs, but he erroneously believed that they wouldn't target him:
I've been a reader of Vox Popoli on and off for a few years now, but I was stupid because I didn't think the SJW stuff was relevant to my life experience. Until it was:

The TL;DR version is that I volunteered hours and hours of my time at an indie horror site over the course of about 8 months, but once the SJW proprietor learned that I was a conservative, he kicked me off the staff and attempted to blacklist me in the indie horror community. Which is pretty much a non-threat, but he figures it's a big deal.

The culture war is relevant. It really is everywhere, and there're no more sidelines to sit on. You were right about all of it, and I've since purchased SJWs Always Lie to get the full story and learn the best tactics.
You must understand this: SJWs are out to get everyone who does not submit to their Narrative. EVERYONE. This includes you. The fact that they haven't attacked you yet only means that you're not currently on their radar.

But at least he's learned his lesson. He's right: "Your forbearance is weakness."

Don't be weak. Don't be quiet. Don't be an easy target. Make sure they know that if they come at you, even with the benefit of an amenable authority, they're going to come away bloody even if they manage to win.

Labels: ,

50 Comments:

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 22, 2016 6:53 PM  

What's the SJW's site? What is his name?

Is he a fan of the indie horror work of Victor Salva?

There ought to be a catalog...

Anonymous VFM #6306 February 22, 2016 6:55 PM  

Missed the link. I'll do some looking...

Blogger Gaiseric February 22, 2016 7:10 PM  

That's awesome... his name is so close to being David Dudebro.

Blogger The Hammer February 22, 2016 7:15 PM  

How long, Supreme Dark Lord, before another SJW-scalp hunting mission is called? I mean, sowing chaos against them on my own at every opportunity is amusing, but the bloodrush of the collective March of the VFM's cannot be replicated by such half-measures.

Blogger Gaiseric February 22, 2016 7:16 PM  

Semi OT: the Mountain That Writes swears off Twitter after apparently he and Adam Baldwin are shadow banned.

Anonymous The Kulak February 22, 2016 7:21 PM  

In addition to the coordinated 'operation sink Trump' that whistleblowers have described from inside the big network news rooms:

https://twitter.com/YugeMilo/status/701900347652984832

I've noticed that the silent banning/search results manipulation that VD readers have complained about on Twitter is now shifting into the 'war against Kremlin trolls' i.e. anyone who disagrees with the State Dept/Kiev government line about Ukraine. Sure there is token disagreement in the sense that you can call Porky corrupt or say Yats has failed, but you're free to criticize them as a Ukrainian or Western journalist in Kiev because those are puppets. Try saying they work for GosDep or the DoD runs the Ukrainian military or Avakov and Parubiys people shot the 'Maidan Self Defense' activists and the so-called 'Heavenly Hundred' two years ago, or that Odessa on May 2, 2014 was a premeditated progrom and Ukrainians shot down MH17 as a false flag, and see how long until the SBU thugs come to take you away or if you're a Westerner, revoke your press credentials and ban you. What we're now seeing is that Twitter will continue to push both anti-U.S. foreign policy and anti-immivasion tweets down in results at least in the most common hash tag items like #Ukraine #Germany etc. So soon unless you know the specific handle of their person you're searching for they won't show up in search results at all, it'll just be a bunch of presstitutes and State Dept. drones on subjects I care about like Ukraine. Thank God I left Twitter and I hope those of us who value free speech and criticism of our Western governments on open borders and other subjects can create alternative platforms.

Anonymous The Kulak February 22, 2016 7:25 PM  

For some time I've been meaning to write a short essay on the Social Justice Cold Warrior (SJCW).

These are the people who desperately try to prop up Mutti Merkel for example by pointing to a single story of a Russian girl lying about non-statuotory rape and ignore the hundreds of gropes, beatings and thousands of burglaries/petty thefts and other crimes the immivasion has created in Germany because admitting open borders is stupid makes Vlad smile, or something.

These are the people that claim George Soros dictating talking points to media is a laughable conspiracy theory while they repeat Soros talking points about Putin using the immigration crisis to destroy the EU and undermine NATO. Or those who blame the FSB for a few hundred Syrians crossing into Finland while 100% U.S. owned asset Merkel the blackmailed former Stasi asset admits hundreds of thousands via the Med and the neo-Ottoman NATO member-opened floodgates.

Blogger Bard February 22, 2016 7:36 PM  

VD,
Any idea why your site was down on my phone today? Could access everything but this site and Alpha Game.

Anonymous Grey Owl February 22, 2016 7:43 PM  

Cucks would rather placate the left than defeat them.

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 8:01 PM  

If Doxxing is on topic might I direct your attention to http://berniesingles.com/ where you can search by location without signing on.

Comrade are you not getting your fair share of loving, is your best outfit a onezi pajama? Are you tired of those big strong men who spend more than their fair share of time in the gym getting all the action. Tired of women asking if you have a job, or men asking you to shave well Comrade Bernie has the life partner for you.

Darn it only 3 genders to chose from but 7 sexual orientations & 6 marital status. Good god what a loser there is a g#y single dad with a niglet boy on the front members page. Even creepier he says "Christopher@christopher-dilley Overly romantic, oddly traditional seeks other guys holding babies in their photosENFP" If comrade Bernie gets in there will not be enough booze for those people to date them.

Anonymous Rolf February 22, 2016 8:04 PM  

Look at the bright side of the Twitter suicide-by-shadow-banning. In a few weeks, maybe months, anyone claiming to still be using Twitter can be reliably identified as left-wing. Makes deciding who to use easier to decide if you have to choose.

Blogger Doktor Jeep February 22, 2016 8:06 PM  

"When he kicked me out, site owner Jim Mcleod didn’t tell me, “Look, man, I disagree with your political beliefs, so you’ve got to go. You’re out.” That would require courage. Instead, he simply ousted me from the various accounts and processes available to writers of the site, ignored my courteous request for an explanation, and hoped that I would quietly disappear. It’s not the first time he’s engaged in this pusillanimous unpersoning process, and it will no doubt not be the last. "


That's exactly how an (autistic) coward handles life.

Blogger Lovekraft February 22, 2016 8:11 PM  

If one is going to work for a company, he should fulfill the expected roles there, and keep politics on the down-low. Otherwise, he could be canned for badthink.

In this case, a volunteer position, I think he would have been perfectly right in investigating beforehand the extent to which political correctness has corrupted it. If he senses sjw-entryism has occurred, he has the choice to move on, or to impose conditions.

If they want his contribution, his demand should be that his external activities are permitted. I mean, the sjws are doing all sorts of deviant things on the side.

Blogger Aeoli Pera February 22, 2016 8:18 PM  

BGKB wrote:Even creepier he says "Christopher@christopher-dilley Overly romantic, oddly traditional seeks other guys holding babies in their photosENFP"

I just lost my taste for MBTI. That's gotta be a record.

Blogger Rantor February 22, 2016 8:20 PM  

I came across a tweet today wherein an SJW princess admitted that she prowled Twitter and other social media to identify bad thinkers and then take their transgressions to corporate HR and get them fired. Unless you are bullet proof, I encourage you not to use a real name or identifiable handle on social media. These sick people want to collect scalps.

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 8:27 PM  

I just lost my taste for MBTI. That's gotta be a record.

The women posting on Bernies singles site are worse than what the other Steve posts. No wonder they want total redistribution.

Blogger LP9 Rin Integra S.I.G. Burnin' Up, Dune soaked, 80 svedka - The Lord overrides all! February 22, 2016 8:39 PM  

Then its time to forward the SJW email I got last week, I cannot reason with the person and make no attempt to. I didn't reply as the person is on the war path, yells, screams - I dont care but knew to FWD it upon sight and didn't. So I will this week. It's slightly Game related but really its all hate or venting or whatever from this boy.

Ballet and some of our costume parties get infiltrated which we sift through quickly and redirect them to another group to target. Moron masses are easy to redirect, WV or not, problems arise.

My removals and distancing from (some offline in life) boomers or those whom drag me down are protesting at me. It's been nearly 70 days of intended silence and I'm still being called or emailed wanting to talk, they dont get I rooted them out of my life, family, associates, draggers, annoyances. Again, its been protests, insults, complaints. I remain calm and just let them go for reasons unsaid and they are pissed.

2016 is a year of ridding what does not work and going for what works. Or a year of stopping the losers from access into lives going in another direction far from them.

Blogger Aeoli Pera February 22, 2016 8:50 PM  

SJW spotted in the Bible:

3 John 1

"9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church."

Just goes to show that the spirit of "social justice" existed before it went by that name.

Anonymous BGKB February 22, 2016 8:51 PM  

That Bernie Singles site has a bunch of fake Donald Trump dating ads, I know he is trademarked what is the best way to let him know so he can bring the fire?

Donald Trump Birthday 69 Gender Man State New York Sexual Orientation Straight Marital status Married Fidelity status Polyamorous...About me Im a multimillionaire running for president whose looking for a new first lady help me make america great again, been married three times, so make sure you’re right for me because I’m not afraid to break it off! I’m a white man with a preference for white women, but I’m not racist, I just don’t find minorities attractive.
http://berniesingles.com/members/makeamericagreatagain2016/
http://berniesingles.com/members/donaidjtrump/
http://berniesingles.com/members/presidenttrump/

Blogger Aeoli Pera February 22, 2016 8:52 PM  

BGKB wrote:The women posting on Bernies singles site are worse than what the other Steve posts. No wonder they want total redistribution.

Don't even joke man, you think they'll exempt you just because you're gay?

Blogger LP9 Rin Integra S.I.G. Burnin' Up, Dune soaked, 80 svedka - The Lord overrides all! February 22, 2016 8:53 PM  

And its not paranoia or cruelty.

I'm objective, firm. I force out the wrong things or people go, been at this since my parents are passing or passed. My faith requires such...

The local sjw diversion boomers I speak of require my ignoring their projections and remaining understanding of the human condition or culture stateside remains in. What a dysfunc paradox.

I wish I could say more, "No, I dont love you and you really should be with people your age."

Then there are the name changes and appearance changes I've engaged to confuse the stupider sjwers our age. I do it for the comedy and perhaps to observe sjw or humanity.

For specific issues, I've pulled boners best left unsaid yet are legal and moral just mystifying to the sjws in jefferson county ohio.

The documentation, pictures and data I've had to use in my defense shames them til no end. So there is reason for going incognito in certain places.

Blogger Michael O'Duibhir February 22, 2016 9:19 PM  

If SJW's did not hate me then I would have to ask myself what it is that I had done wrong. It is as simple as that. I see it as a badge of honor to be vilified by the enemy. Get in their faces. They're spineless cowards.

Blogger veinarmor February 22, 2016 10:09 PM  

TRUMP the jew—experience peace.

Blogger dc.sunsets February 22, 2016 10:13 PM  

SJW, Cuck like Shapiro, all of them share a conviction that some beliefs are such blasphemy that anyone who harbors them is fair game for occupational ruin and social excommunication.

Freedom of thought?
Freedom of conscience?

When political ideology becomes a religion, the vicious tyrants come out of the woodwork.

Blogger Junius Stone February 22, 2016 10:14 PM  

Gets to the point where you are proud to survive SJW attacks. I'm a media guy and have had those douches come at me three times.

Sent them away bloody and embarrassed every time.

I welcome their hatred.

Anonymous Ronnie February 22, 2016 10:18 PM  

Just watching MSNBC right now. The pundits are completely disconnected from reality. It really is rather amazing. The wheat from the chaff comes to mind. Either they are purely ignorant, or they are just paid stooges.

Meanwhile they sit on the edge of their chairs awaiting Trump's speech, all the while trying their best to convince their viewership he is insignificant.

Anonymous Jeremiah February 22, 2016 10:23 PM  

Here's a picture of a dead swedish girl raped by a moslem. Next time a SJW snowflake whines about rape culture on campus, remember this picture well. Post it and say, Here's real rape culture @$$hole.

http://www.barnhardt.biz/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Swede3.jpg

Blogger JaimeInTexas February 22, 2016 10:37 PM  

Guiliani advising Trump?! Ugh!
http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/giuliani-is-trumps-campaign-consigliere/

Anonymous Ronnie February 22, 2016 10:40 PM  

27.

Horrible image. When the dam breaks, hell will revisit Europe.

Blogger Kona Commuter February 22, 2016 11:28 PM  


First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.


Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came_...

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 23, 2016 12:56 AM  

Kona Commuter wrote:First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—

Because I was not a Jew.


And then there were no totalitarians left to come for me, because they had removed them all

And things went pretty well after that.

Blogger praetorian February 23, 2016 12:57 AM  

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

And then things settled down quite a bit and we had a pretty stable, traditional country with a lot of social solidarity.

So that's nice.

Blogger praetorian February 23, 2016 1:00 AM  

Rather un-Canadian of you, Snidely. Taking my joke and all.

Blogger dh February 23, 2016 1:33 AM  

Anyone who is holding onto Ted Cruz is an idiot. He fired a staffer for an "inaccurate" tweet about Marco Rubio.

The best part about Trump is he never backs down. Even when wrong, that's a good sign. You never show weakness to your enemy.

Blogger rho February 23, 2016 2:03 AM  

Anyone who is holding onto Ted Cruz is an idiot. He fired a staffer for an "inaccurate" tweet about Marco Rubio.

I'm holding on to Ted Cruz because I want to see what the birthers make of his candidacy.

The best part about Trump is he never backs down. Even when wrong, that's a good sign. You never show weakness to your enemy.

The best part about Trump is that people smell genuineness--a fantastically rich guy with loads of media training can say anything he believes.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash February 23, 2016 2:20 AM  

praetorian wrote:Rather un-Canadian of you, Snidely. Taking my joke and all.

HAHA! That's just what that fool, Do-Right said too!

Anonymous FP February 23, 2016 3:30 AM  

Twitter has shadow banned Larry Correia and Adam Baldwin...

https://www.facebook.com/larry.correia/posts/1174335395910721

http://monsterhunternation.com/2016/02/22/rip-twitter/

Blogger Doom February 23, 2016 3:54 AM  

It probably is going to end up with them being bloodied, literally. So far most who counter them only do so in tweets and crap. But that just isn't getting it done. The preferred way? At this point I am beginning to suspect it is the only way. If the cops and courts can be kept out of it mostly, it would be a quick fix. A quicker fix. While I pound European men, American men aren't all that much better, so I don't know if this will happen.

Anonymous Haxo Angmark February 23, 2016 4:22 AM  

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2016/02/23/cuckservatives-poll-numbers-and-meltdowns

scroll down comment thread to video of SJW princess. See how it preens, lies, triggers, and whines

Blogger Unknown February 23, 2016 4:36 AM  

#38

That is because these douchebags know better to act like this in person, where their frothing-at-the-mouth tirades can get them punched in their pie hole. If they ever do anything in meatspace it is always with the threat of amenable authorities as their back up. Alone they squeal and hide like the cowards they are.

Blogger J Curtis February 23, 2016 5:36 AM  

OT

@ VD, I noticed last night while dining at a Smokey Bones restaurant and connected to their WiFi that Vox Popoli is blocked by them.
Just another brick in the wall of leftist bigotry formed against you.

Anonymous Mr. Rational February 23, 2016 6:44 AM  

@42 I would not be surprised if VPNs to home nodes to bypass blocks start getting popular.

Anonymous Obvious February 23, 2016 8:09 AM  

Yup. Sure sounds like that guy came away bloody. Kicked DD out of the group and faced no consequences in return. Gee. What a Pyrrhic victory.

Anonymous Big Bill February 23, 2016 8:30 AM  

@40: The poor girl is undone by feminism. She has the heart and passion of a fertile, hormonal young woman, but rather than channeling it toward her man and investing her love in her babies as she should, she has imprinted on Bernie and poor Mexicans. So sad.

Rather than having the healthy instinct to make and rabidly defend her own babies, she invests her thwarted maternal love on Mexican illegals.

Some man really needs to knock her up and help her get her priorities straight so she doesn't waste her life as a spinster social worker for stubbies.

Anonymous Quartermaster February 23, 2016 8:51 AM  

@6
I don't care what Twitter says about “Kremlin Trolls” there are many of them and their propaganda is as bad as anything you would want to see. Anyone that can't see through it is an idiot.

To say the US DOD runs the Ukrainian Military is being silly. The Berkut shot the “Heavenly 100.”

The Dutch have investigated the MH-17 shoot down and have traced the act to the Battalion that did it and have narrowed it down to 20 people who could have pulled the trigger. The Battalion was Russian, and All 20 of the possible trigger pullers are Russian.

@12
You'll get the same treatment at places like National Review Online.

@13
SJWs are deviants. Deviants do deviant things.

@37
Adam Baldwin has loudly quit Twitter.

Blogger Zaklog the Great February 23, 2016 9:23 AM  

SJWs are out to get everyone who does not submit to their Narrative. EVERYONE. This includes you. The fact that they haven't attacked you yet only means that you're not currently on their radar.

I've tried explaining this to some friends who are not as on the right as I am, and they seem to think I'm descending into paranoia. But there is no reason of principle these people have not tried to wreck my life yet. There's the fact that I am, in regards to wealth and influence, entirely inconsequential. But that is a reason of practicality, not of principle. Once they've mowed down every dissenter more important than me, they will come for me too. This is the observable reality.

Anonymous Haxo Angmark February 23, 2016 9:25 AM  

@45: "the Dutch have investigated...". i.e., NATO/EU have investigated...

the Kiev mobsters have the ATC tape. They have refused to release it. See if you can figure out why

Blogger bob k. mando February 23, 2016 10:40 AM  

45. Quartermaster February 23, 2016 8:51 AM
The Dutch have investigated the MH-17 shoot down and have traced the act to the Battalion that did it and have narrowed it down to 20 people who could have pulled the trigger.



Ukrainian Air Traffic Control instructed MH-17 to descend to an altitude just barely above the commercial exclusion zone.

Uke ATC pathed MH-17 directly over the top of the only suspected Russ affiliated anti aircraft vehicle in the entire region. instead of, you know, over the Black Sea where the normal flight path would have taken it.

a standalone Buk AA vehicle ( the purported responsible Russian unit ) has an extremely tiny engagement window, only about 15 miles across. at ~650mph, an airliner takes ~ 1.5 minutes to cross the entire engagement envelope IF it goes directly over the top of the vehicle. the further off center the flight path, the shorter the chord that it draws and even less time is the airliner under threat.

ANY investigation which does NOT directly call Uke ATC to account for murdering those civilians due to their flight path directions is a flagrant cover up.

and this is assuming that the Uke .mil didn't shoot the thing down themselves.

Blogger Young Heaving Bosoms of Confederacy February 23, 2016 10:46 AM  

Big Bill wrote:The poor girl is undone by feminism. She has the heart and passion of a fertile, hormonal young woman, but rather than channeling it toward her man and investing her love in her babies as she should, she has imprinted on Bernie and poor Mexicans. So sad.

She needs a real man, to teach her how to heave her bosom (for Liberty).

Anonymous BGKB February 23, 2016 5:54 PM  

To say the US DOD runs the Ukrainian Military is being silly.

Yet the best job Biden's cocaine snorting son could find was being in charge of their petrol.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts