ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Mailvox: Surviving SJW lies

An SJWAL reader explains that he never thought an SJW attack would happen to him, until it did:
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your articles on dealing with SJWs and their nonsense. I bought a copy of SJWs Always Lie and have gotten about halfway through it before life kicked in the door.  I had a run-in recently with the very tactics you have written about.  Last Thursday our payroll person emailed me that the HR Manager needed to speak with me.  I called him and he informed me that he had some paperwork for me.  I asked him to fax it to a third party I was working with.  He declined because it contained personal information.  He then told me he would scan it and email it to me.

No scan on Thursday. I emailed him Friday about it.  No response.  On Monday, we exchanged instant messages.  He said he would stop by my desk.  That never happened.

Tuesday came and I had had enough.  I emailed him wanting to know where the scan was and why was it taking him so long to get it.  I included my third party on that email.  Well, that shook the tree good, and I finally got a response.

"I told you that you needed to come and see me," was the response.  Lie.

I sent him back a copy of his instant messenger exchange and reminded him that I a) needed the scan and b) he never stopped by my desk. No response. 

Finally, I had enough and looked up his boss. I sent her an email detailing all the events of the last few days. I also apologized for having to intrude on her time to intercede on my behalf. About thirty minutes later, I had a response from her saying that my scan would be arriving shortly.  Fifteen minutes later it arrived.

Lesson: keep records and use them against the other side when they stray from the straight and narrow.
That was very well done. But it's important for the reader to understand that even if he didn't have an enemy in HR before, he most certainly does now. So, I would recommend filing a formal complaint against the HR employee, because he will likely need it as evidence that the guy has it in for him, is known to be dishonest, and is prone to trying to cover his tracks, for when the guy sees an opportunity and decides to take a shot.

Because we can be confident that he's going to at the earliest opportunity, as per the 2nd Law of SJW: SJWs always double down.

This is why, if you haven't read SJWAL yet, you really should do so in the interest of career self-defense.

Labels:

67 Comments:

Blogger White Devil March 03, 2016 5:00 AM  

So, how long before school children are issued mandatory body cameras?

Anonymous Millenium March 03, 2016 5:03 AM  

What a load of bullshit. And people wonder why my generation doesn't give a shit about their job or careers.

Anonymous JAG March 03, 2016 5:03 AM  

This person should make sure to record all interaction with the HR person from now on. I suspect attempts to set up false sexual harassment and/or racist accusations in this person's future at that job.

Blogger Shimshon March 03, 2016 5:15 AM  

I assume the HR guy's passive-aggressive posturing was due to reader's political positions? I can see how the tactical response laid in SJWAL can be used against any hostile treatment by HR, but I don't see how this is an SJW attack per se.

Anonymous Difster March 03, 2016 5:24 AM  

Not only should he file a formal complaint, he should actively gather intel against this guy to bolster his case. The HR punk has certainly targeted other people before.

Blogger VD March 03, 2016 5:31 AM  

I don't see how this is an SJW attack per se.

We are not privy to the full story. And we are not a jury attempting to discern what the basis of the attack is, the point is that being aware of what is happening when it is happening and responding accordingly is both useful and wise.

But the mere fact that the guy playing dishonest office games is in HR is alone probable cause to assume SJW.

Blogger George Potapov March 03, 2016 6:06 AM  

To me it looks more like laziness/sloppiness.

Blogger Doom March 03, 2016 6:11 AM  

After buying and reading it in ebook form I purchased two softcover and hand them out. And, yes, I think I have seen a change in some men. I think some eyes were opened. Every time I see a man who I think may be in danger, from his own ignorance, I will spend a few coin if all my copies are still out and leave it with them. I do believe your book is having an affect. I just wish more men would read it. Too many, like this guy, simply believe it's not their problem.

Blogger James Higham March 03, 2016 6:39 AM  

It's a badge of great honour to be attacked by an SJW. I was called the antiChrist and am very proud of that.

Anonymous FrankNorman March 03, 2016 6:40 AM  

Will someone unconfuse me here.... why was it so important to the other party that he go there in person, rather than sending the documents electronically?

I'm guessing that there wasn't any real paperwork, that was just a pretext.

OpenID basementhomebrewer March 03, 2016 6:45 AM  

@7 I would agree that this SJWism was not likely the motivation for this first attack but an attack it was. sloppiness/laziness is why he didn't send the documents but straight up prick self serving office politics is what motivated his attack when questioned.

SJWs and self serving political game players tend to use the exact same tactics. One is motivated by advancing themselves to the detriment of the organization while claiming moral superiority. The other is motivated by advancing themselves to the detriment of the organization while not caring what others think.

In the end, the net effect on the organization and the tactics used are largely the same.

Anonymous PhillipGeorge©2016 March 03, 2016 6:48 AM  

The word "apologize" just means "explain". Most people don't get that. "Arrogance" actually comes from "stand your ground/ as in claiming ownership"

The SJW, all SJW's, are wrong because "facts" don't support them; truth, right isn't on their side. Facts like "macromorphic changes inducing beneficial information adding entropy lowering random mutations".

Facts like how did David Kelly, weapons inspector, die.

Moral and cultural relativism has trashed these peoples' brains.

The invasion of reason, like the immigration crisis is a lot of bad ideas. Bluntly consider: Muhammad should be most famous for his specific ignorance of,and or rejection of, who the biblical Jesus is? It's a facts based comparison.

Invading spaces and standing ground; from SJWs to illegal aliens to actual aliens there is one seamless continuum.

The West can survive without flushing toilets and electric lights. But it can't last another 12 months without facts.



OpenID basementhomebrewer March 03, 2016 6:52 AM  

@10 It is a tactic used by the underhanded. Having an off the record conversation with no witnesses turns the fall out into a question of credibility. The organization will usually side with HR in this instance. The truly underhanded will stir up controversy in these conversations and then try to bait the victim into responding in written form like email or IM. This is then used as "evidence" that the target attacked the HR person out of the blue for no reason.

OpenID basementhomebrewer March 03, 2016 6:58 AM  

@13 to add to that train of thought, if your company has a CoC read it. Most contain provisions against recording conversations with fellow employees. The reason given is that it supposedly stifles collaboration. In fact it's HR that came up with this rule so they cannot be caught engaging in the above outlined tactic.

Anonymous VFM #6306 March 03, 2016 7:03 AM  

A man. In HR. SJW.

Anonymous PhillipGeorge©2016 March 03, 2016 7:05 AM  

Never apologize should maybe read "apologize until their ears bleed and they beg you to stop".

Blogger Michael Maier March 03, 2016 7:07 AM  

"It is a tactic used by the underhanded. Having an off the record conversation with no witnesses turns the fall out into a question of credibility. The organization will usually side with HR in this instance."

Yup. I sometimes take screenshots of IMs for this very reason.

And I know my boss ignores emails to force a face to face conversation for which she cannot be held accountable for later.

Hell, she tried to dock me on my last review for not sending certain emails... which she was CC'd on. Which I re-sent to her with her CC on them.

No apology.

She's a dim bulb and a weasel. And so is her boss... which is why I'm getting out.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 03, 2016 7:15 AM  

The word "you" or derivatives puts a SJW on the defensive, no mental or emotionally damaged individual wants to take responsibility they want to bully by the use of authority.

"In your opinion"

OpenID basementhomebrewer March 03, 2016 7:26 AM  

@16 Anytime anyone gets up tight about not being CC'd on emails they don't have anything to do with it's a big bright flashing warning sign about the level of their insecurity. I had someone's idiot boss complain to me that I wasn't CCing him on detailed technical emails with his employee while trying to fix her IT issue. I had to stifle my smile because it is such a dead give away and the worst part is they don't even realize it.

Blogger JaimeInTexas March 03, 2016 7:46 AM  

I take it that there is a background story that made our friend suspicious?

Blogger Nate March 03, 2016 8:01 AM  

"Will someone unconfuse me here.... why was it so important to the other party that he go there in person, rather than sending the documents electronically?"

It is not for us to say... but given the way the SJW behaved... I would suggest it was a setup. Get him alone in an office and then make accusations about him that no one can dispute but him.

Anonymous Anarchopurplism March 03, 2016 8:04 AM  

10. FrankNorman March 03, 2016 6:40 AM
Will someone unconfuse me here.... why was it so important to the other party that he go there in person, rather than sending the documents electronically?
*****************************************************************

Momentary feeling of power by being needed.

Its an opportunity to make that person "come to him" instead of "scan/email" to the business person. HR guy is probably thinking, "oh, your too busy to talk to me?" Then the insecure HR person has an opportunity to look busy & make someone else wait. These people consistently say: "hang on, let me finish this email." If he is lucky, the person would have to make 2 or 3 attempts! Ha! Because what he does is insignificant, he has to put tactical frames all around him to make himself feel more important, even for something as mundane as getting document from point A to point B.

I think I have been in corp culture too long.



Anonymous FrankNorman March 03, 2016 8:09 AM  

And from this we learn that SJW's are a subset of a larger set of obnoxiousness - people who want to make every interaction into a power-game, because for them, everything is about relative personal status.
Bleh.

Anonymous Blue Manticore March 03, 2016 8:25 AM  

people who want to make every interaction into a power-game, because for them, everything is about relative personal status.

This. Despite all the talk about equality Post-WW2 Leftism and the culture it created has always been based on power politics. Cf the obvious Nietzschean connotations surrounding the concept of 'Empowerment'.

Now if they were only to start labeling grades of this perceived status with Greek character names...

Blogger Red Jack March 03, 2016 8:25 AM  

As someone who recently went through a similar situation, document everything and fire up your exit plan. You might not need to go, but you had better be ready to. They are trying to build a paper trail to get rid of you.

Blogger James Dixon March 03, 2016 8:47 AM  

> To me it looks more like laziness/sloppiness.

You say that as if it were an either/or proposition. It's not.

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros March 03, 2016 9:09 AM  

After I read SJWs Always Lie, but before I deleted Facebook, I got in the habit of screenshotting every conversation that looked like it might become contentious.

Caught some fun comments before they were self-deleted, too.

I never did find a need for them - but I'm keeping the screenshots just in case any of the several people whose feelings I offended decide to make an issue out of it.

Anonymous elmer t. jones March 03, 2016 9:19 AM  

I don't do email exchanges anymore. Talk to me directly like a man and don't hide behind a snarky passive-aggressive email message.

Drives them crazy when you don't play along. Often they will invoke a 3rd party authority to intimidate you. Eventually they will spiral into a rage and all you have to do is act dumb. What are they going to do, give you a stern talking-to? It is to laugh.

Never keep more crap in your cube than it takes to throw in a bag and walk out in 30 seconds.

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valjean March 03, 2016 9:25 AM  

@15 VFM #5306

A man. In HR. SJW.

Yes. Never trust any man in the HR dept.

Blogger Derek Kite March 03, 2016 9:34 AM  

#24. I make it a rule never to take on a job that I can't swallow or walk away from. Self employed. This can be challenging when you get a paycheck, but it isn't hard to have lots of irons in the fire and to structure your expenses to be able to survive if things go sideways for a while.

A friend in large commercial construction learned the hard way that you always maintain a position where the other will lose and lose badly if they try to pull something. Trump's seeming ease at dismantling the all powerful and well funded stems from this background; he has faced far smarter and implacable opponents.

Blogger Nate March 03, 2016 10:18 AM  

"Yes. Never trust any man in the HR dept."

this is redundant.

You shouldn't trust anyone in HR.

Blogger Nate March 03, 2016 10:20 AM  

"I don't do email exchanges anymore. Talk to me directly like a man and don't hide behind a snarky passive-aggressive email message."

This is profoundly stupid.

in person you can be accused of all kinds of things and you have no way to defend yourself.

The reason to use email is you prove what you said, and what you didn't say.

Blogger Ingot9455 March 03, 2016 10:35 AM  

@29 Trump has a few stories of exactly that in his book 'The Art Of The Deal'.

Blogger Marsh 01701 March 03, 2016 10:40 AM  

Took me decades in the professional world to learn not to trust (the delusion is strong in this one). Now I record dates and events in personal notes have a separate folder for emails and oh, by the way, hired a labor attorney. If I didn't have a student loan (degree needed to get this job), I'd 've walked away after the first attack. Good news, I'm learning strategic thinking, whether I want to or not :D

Blogger Dexter March 03, 2016 10:41 AM  

If I were this guy, I'd assume HR was out to get me with some picayune violations of company policy. Be very, very careful about the use of the internet (pretty much, don't do it, especially not to visit this site), company phone, use of company credit cards, etc. SJW is watching and out to get you.

Blogger Matamoros March 03, 2016 10:41 AM  

@12

Don't be politically correct. Use moslem not muslim!

"When Baby Boomers were children it was Moslem. The American Heritage Dictionary (1992) noted,”Moslem is the form predominantly preferred in journalism and popular usage. Muslim is preferred by scholars and by English-speaking adherents of Islam.” No more. Now, almost everybody uses Muslim.

"According to the Center for Nonproliferation Studies,”Moslem and Muslim are basically two different spellings for the same word.” But the seemingly arbitrary choice of spellings is a sensitive subject for many followers of Islam. Whereas for most English speakers, the two words are synonymous in meaning, the Arabic roots of the two words are very different. A Muslim in Arabic means”one who gives himself to God,” and is by definition, someone who adheres to Islam. By contrast, a Moslem in Arabic means”one who is evil and unjust” when the word is pronounced, as it is in English, Mozlem with a z.



Journalists switched to Muslim from Moslem in recent years under pressure from Islamic groups. But the use of the word Moslem has not entirely ceased. Established institutions which used the older form of the name have been reluctant to change. The American Moslem Foundation is still the American Moslem Foundation (much as the NAACP is still the NAACP–the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People). The journal The Moslem World–published by the Hartford Seminary in Connecticut–is still The Moslem World."

Use moslem and Mohammed.

Anonymous GreyS March 03, 2016 10:49 AM  

No real evidence offered that this was an SJW attack, but definitely file an official complaint about the HR -- focus on his lying to cover tracks. HRs as a species never forgive and never forget. The follow-up attack on you is just a matter of time. The backstabbing and plotting has likely already begun.

Blogger Bullitt315 March 03, 2016 11:00 AM  

Yes. Never trust any man in the HR dept.

With my experience with HR, I wouldn't trust the women either. Back when I was in corporate america, I had two different HR ladies at two different companies go after me that I had never had any interaction with.

Blogger Ahazuerus March 03, 2016 11:12 AM  

Save everything. Delete emails but never delete your deleted file. Regularly export your mailbox and save to USB stick. Corporate IT will try to lovk you out of any exculpatory evidence if they can.

Most importantly don't believe you can save yourself. Twice in the last 10 years people in my own organization have tried to shaft me by quoting me in email, only to inadvertently give me protection when my version of events was questioned. I then had documented proof from people known to be unsympathetic, i.e. who had no reason to help me, that I was in the right.

I know unbelievers will be tempted to write that off as coincidence but I know different. I urge you to do all you can to protect yourself in the ways Vox advises, but not to rely solely on it.

Blogger JDC March 03, 2016 11:17 AM  

My problem in the past was that I always wanted to believe the best about people (and truly believed the churchian lie that this is a Christian virtue).

In my former career I was a VP - Operations for a mid-sized contract therapy company. The owner (who was and is a personal friend), hired a new HR Director. Her office was next to mine. My purview was 72 contracts stretching from NC to WA. I often had to deal with greasy staffing problems (one was a wife who stormed into a therapy gym and decked the Rehab Director, who was having an affair with her husband,who was also on staff).

I flew out to IA, took statements, taking all the safeguards to ensure the interviews were on the up and up (including the hospital's administrator on all meetings).

When I got back to NC, I decided to update our new HR Director on developments. I knocked on her door, and walked in. She stopped me and stated I had intruded on her privacy by not waiting outside before entering (her door was open).

I didn't think anything of it, apologized, and vowed I would not repeat the 'offense' in the future. On my written warning, she added that I had admitted to intruding on her privacy, and she recommended I immediately be either fired, or demoted to a staff position.

The owner is a personal friend, and she sided with me, but this tarnished my working relationship from that point on (luckily, I had already planned to enter seminary, and was planning on leaving anyway).

Don't trust, don't think the best of people and always protect yourself. And read Vox's book - whether you are a libertarian, nationalist, conservative, SJW or poly-amorous transgender with seasonal affective disorder.

Blogger Noah B March 03, 2016 11:26 AM  


This is profoundly stupid.

in person you can be accused of all kinds of things and you have no way to defend yourself.

The reason to use email is you prove what you said, and what you didn't say.


Absolutely. If you're honest and responsive, email is your friend.

If you email an obstinate or lazy individual like this and don't get a response in a reasonable time frame, forward it back to them and note that you never received a response. If you still haven't received a response, forward again, reiterate the need for them to respond to you, and start copying bosses.

Even more importantly, email is great to have around in case you just need to refresh your memory or someone else's. I've lost count of the number of disputes that I've quickly and amicably settled just by forwarding an old email.

Blogger Noah B March 03, 2016 11:49 AM  

"Having an off the record conversation with no witnesses turns the fall out into a question of credibility. The organization will usually side with HR in this instance."

Cell phones make it almost trivial to record conversations that happen in typical business settings. When someone has given you cause to believe they're lying or being manipulative, I'd say it's time to secretly record, assuming it's legal in your area. Some states do require two-party consent for recording. You don't want to produce a copy of a secret recording of a business meeting unless the stakes are high.

After an important or controversial conversation, send an email summarizing the conversation, even if you've also recorded it. This gets your version of events on record, and there usually isn't much advantage to someone in misrepresenting the nature of a conversation immediately after it has occurred. A good way to present this is in the form of meeting minutes you've prepared.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 03, 2016 12:40 PM  

@4 Shimshon
I don't see how this is an SJW attack per se.

---

HR = SJW.

They take courses on how to go after people for behaving normally, which is to say, not like an SJW.

Don't make the mistake of thinking HR is your friend.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 03, 2016 12:42 PM  

Vox,

This guy is now aware of an HR SJW being out to get him.
Should his next step be to prepare to make the rubble bounce, or to try and get others on his side in attempting to thwart that SJW?

Blogger Badmojo March 03, 2016 12:44 PM  


Record, record, record everything. There was a recent ruling in the US that an employer can't limit your ability to record on the job assuming you comply with your State's wiretapping laws.

But I say record it all and sort it out later.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 03, 2016 12:47 PM  

@10 FrankNorman
Will someone unconfuse me here.... why was it so important to the other party that he go there in person, rather than sending the documents electronically?

I'm guessing that there wasn't any real paperwork, that was just a pretext.
---

These people will try and get you alone and then accuse you of sexual harassment, racism, who knows what else.

They will also bring forth false accusations, not tell you where they are coming from, and attempt to get you to confess to something you didn't do to make it stop.

I'm sure I don't know the half of what they could pull on somebody.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 03, 2016 12:50 PM  

@16 Michael Maier

She's a dim bulb and a weasel. And so is her boss... which is why I'm getting out.
---

I've seen that same type thing in the past. Act like the boss is dumb while it's actually the boss is a puppet for a higher up who wants you out.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 03, 2016 12:52 PM  

@18 basementhomebrewer

I had someone's idiot boss complain to me that I wasn't CCing him on detailed technical emails with his employee while trying to fix her IT issue.
---

In this type of case, I usually let my boss know about this other one. They will usually rampage around protecting their own turf on your behalf :P

Blogger dlw March 03, 2016 12:54 PM  

20-odd years ago I noticed some... issues with the corporate mail server at a place I was working. Meeting notices, memoranda, and important messages would never appear in my inbox, or they would appear just after their critical date.

It quickly became apparent that it was tied to some corporate infighting, so when I checked my mail each morning I would print a screen capture of the inbox. And then I printed any important messages. And used a big metal time/date inkstamp, punched holes, and put them in a three-ring binder. And I numbered and initialed each page, just in case someone thought to remove or substitute a page.

It took about a week for someone to notice what I was doing, which got me a Stern Warning about "wasting office supplies." I kept on anyway.

"The Binder" caused an immense amount of butthurt in that department...

Blogger Were-Puppy March 03, 2016 12:55 PM  

@27 elmer t. jones

Never keep more crap in your cube than it takes to throw in a bag and walk out in 30 seconds.
---

Words to live by. A long time ago, when I realized how tenuous jobs are, I decided this was a good idea. So I slowly over a month or so started taking one thing or another home. It didn't look too obvious I hope. But I decided there was no reason to keep anything personal in the office.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 03, 2016 12:59 PM  

@35 Matamoros
Use moslem and Mohammed.
---

I prefer

Camel Jockey
Rag head
Rag
GoatBreath
Weird Beard
Sheep Dip

Etc

Blogger Ahazuerus March 03, 2016 1:15 PM  

@werepuppy

Or sane.

Anonymous Bz March 03, 2016 1:37 PM  

JDC, that HR creature needed to be managed out the door as quickly as possible, and I hope your friend/boss saw that. In brief, HR:s job is definitely not to stir up trouble inside the company, and acting that way would be an enormous red flag to me.

In contrast with some others here, I'd actually prefer to see more men in HR, but only men of sound spirit. If we're stuck with it, why leave that function to the SJWs?

Blogger JDC March 03, 2016 1:49 PM  

JDC, that HR creature needed to be managed out the door as quickly as possible,

She left six months later. I avoided all contact with her as best I could before I left. She wrote me up a second time because of a joke I told about lawyers at a staff Christmas party (I guess as an attorney herself she took offense).

It was the joke about why the lion ate a pile elephant shite? To get the taste of lawyer out of his mouth.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 03, 2016 2:00 PM  

Noah B wrote:I'd say it's time to secretly record, assuming it's legal in your area. Some states do require two-party consent for recording. You don't want to produce a copy of a secret recording of a business meeting unless the stakes are high.

NEVER EVER EVER DO THIS
Wha tyou can do is pul lout your phone, start recording and say "I'm recording this conversation to make sure I don't forget any (points|tasks|agreements|requirements). Do you have any objections?" Ususally they will accede. No problem and they watch what they say. Sometimes the refuse, ask for a reason.
Privacy:"You're trying to protect my privacy, from me? How does that make sense?"
Law/Policy:"It's fine as long as we both agree."
Anything else:"Sorry you feel that way. I ask that you send me whatever information you need to via email. Thanks" and walk out.
I've done it before and I'll likely have to do it again before my career is done. Shocks the hell out of them.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 03, 2016 2:07 PM  

wow, lotta typos in that one.

Were-Puppy wrote:Camel Jockey

Rag head

Rag

GoatBreath

Weird Beard

Sheep Dip


I prefer shit-smelling useless camel-sodomizers.

RE men in HR, I worked one place that had a guy in HR. Pretty bright, entirely reasonable. It took the hags 9 months to drive him out.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 03, 2016 2:21 PM  

I was trying to trigger any lurking HR SJWs

Blogger Sevron March 03, 2016 2:23 PM  

Embrace the healing power of "and"?

Blogger Badmojo March 03, 2016 2:57 PM  

Money quote for USians:

"On Thursday, the National Labor Relations Board ruled that upscale grocer Whole Foods cannot forbid employees from recording conversations or taking photographs at work without a supervisor's permission. (Local laws, however, could still come into play in certain situations, as several states require the consent of two parties in order for a conversation to be recorded legally.)"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/whole-foods-labor-ruling-workplace-recordings_us_56815928e4b014efe0d8b10e

Anonymous BGKB March 03, 2016 3:30 PM  

One thing that carried over from being in the military was drawing a line with NOTHING FOLLOWS on it at the end of whatever it is I have to sign even if it is positive, to keep things from being added onto paper later.

A man. In HR. SJW. File sexual harassment against him, just watch out for him to be like the black gay live TV shooter Bryce Williams.

Blogger Aeoli Pera March 03, 2016 4:36 PM  

Bullitt315 wrote:Yes. Never trust any man in the HR dept.

With my experience with HR, I wouldn't trust the women either. Back when I was in corporate america, I had two different HR ladies at two different companies go after me that I had never had any interaction with.


I've only ever interacted with one HR lady (or man) in my life, and she went after me. No love for spergs I guess :-(. Didn't occur to me until now I should have tried to get her fired, as she was single-handedly destroying that company. At the time I was just happy not to be in jail.

Blogger Aeoli Pera March 03, 2016 4:37 PM  

BGKB wrote:

A man. In HR. SJW. File sexual harassment against him, just watch out for him to be like the black gay live TV shooter Bryce Williams.


Hands up don't shoot!

Anonymous Dave Gerrold's Cabana Boy March 03, 2016 7:02 PM  

JDC: that is incredibly brazen for a director of HR to take on a Vice President of Operations like that over something so stupid. ...and then to have the temerity to recommend a corporate officer be *fired* or demoted?!? Holy Shit, that would get the HR *director* fired in every company I have ever worked at. They may get over on inferiors but never try to bone superiors like that.

She was obviously back shit crazy, the owner should have counseled her on the spot and shit canned her just for the stupidity.

Blogger Kona Commuter March 03, 2016 9:06 PM  

Not from a SJW but I got rolled at my previous employer.

Long story short I was told that if I stayed on for 6 more months I'd get a pay out but when it came time to collect that payout they refused to pay.

Blogger Halifax Donair March 04, 2016 8:20 AM  

My first encounter was a crazy Asian woman at a summer job. Got to the point where I would ask her to write the instructions... then the crazy making stopped.

Turned out my father, who ran the payroll, wouldn'the let her pull a tax withholding scam and took it out on me.

I haven't worked in an office environment since 2001 because this shit was starting to happen at IBM... I was the "old school" guy who photocopied everything because I knew basic CYA. They HATED me.

Blogger Halifax Donair March 04, 2016 8:25 AM  

@17 And I know my boss ignores emails to force a face to face conversation for which she cannot be held accountable for later.

Lawyers like to try this. They hate me because I live innawoods and "never pick up." Heh heh, yes, faggot, take the hint and email.

Blogger Halifax Donair March 04, 2016 8:29 AM  

@23 I turn hoses on power games. You should see the arcing.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts