ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, March 21, 2016

The left-wing mind

An explanation of it from a red diaper baby now in recovery:
For the millions raised as leftists, it is not an ideology; it is a culture. Since childhood, they have lived and breathed it every day in the home. They know nothing else. Like any culture, it is a way of speaking, thinking and acting, with its own narratives and rituals. Narratives are held sacred, repeated, reinforced and, over time, added to. That which challenges sacred narratives, even reality itself, is met with confusion and hostility. As with any aggressive, intolerant culture, if you enter it, it enters you.

Contrary to opinion, leftism isn't just about hate. Leftists are more complex than that. From my time as a red diaper leftist, I can tell you that a whole range of emotions are involved. Hate, anger, fear, bitterness, jealousy, envy, rage, greed, pride, smugness and paranoia (not technically an emotion, but it is widespread among leftists).

With such a parade of negative emotions, it is no surprise that so many leftists suffer from chronic depression, often from a young age. Even if they lose the anger, they still retain the attitude: that the government must fix everyone’s problems, regardless of cost and that there is an enormous right-wing conspiracy that is just around the corner.

The victim narrative of the Left is very infectious. You are always the victim and you are always owed something. The wealthy are always evil, while you are always good and wholesome. Converts are often more intense than those born into it. My father, raised a leftist, eventually mellowed and began to question some leftist beliefs. My mother, not raised a leftist, but having become one, never mellowed.

Leftism encourages and is driven by the most negative, damaging emotions. It harnesses together childish emotions and paranoid thought processes. Its narratives are a filter that reality has to try to struggle through, often failing. The child-like thinking solves all problems without pesky details and facts interfering, leading to delusions of intellectual brilliance.
It's an interesting glimpse into what, for me, is an entirely alien mindset. I find it easier to understand those from very foreign cultures, including the English, the Italians, and even the Japanese, than I do a left-wing 2.0 American. While I correctly noted their fixation on narratives and the childish nature of their magical thinking, I was always mystified by their delusions of intellectual brilliance.

I put it down to their education and credential fetishes, but the author makes clear their belief in their intelligence is actually due to the fact that they are so deluded, they believe they are actually producing the solution to all the various problems they encounter by virtue of repeating their magic mantra: more government spending.

Of course, their concept of government is childish too; it is essentially a magic combination of a 365-day Santa Claus with a friendly Sunday School god whose got the whole world in his hands.

This is useful, as it provides several clues for rhetorical triggers that should prove devastating. It also explains why it is not merely my high intelligence, but my willingness to openly flaunt it, that reliably enrages them. This confirms my belief that if you assume emotional projection when attacked by a rhetoric speaker, you'll be given the key to dismantle the attacker's psyche.

Labels: ,

113 Comments:

Blogger Phillip George March 21, 2016 5:33 AM  

Can't really see any difference with the nominal right wing mindset. Magic everywhere. "Diversity is our strength". Free stuff for everyone and no-one has to pay. "Free trade magically creates wealth" Choice isn't murder. Gay rights magically heal anal sphincter ruptures, fistulas and Gonorrhoea. Magic dirt. Islam equals Christianity type magic. NASA and NOAA data adjustment manipulation. Democracy is good if we define, populism is bad because we don't type magic. Boys equal girls magic. Cut a dick off and create women in your own image magic.
Matter of fact. Left wing might be the slighly saner inmates in many an asylum.

Blogger Lucas March 21, 2016 5:34 AM  

"It's an interesting glimpse into what, for me, is an entirely alien mindset"

I hear you. I got my first schock with a SJW (atheist variety) when he asked me "historical evidence for the existence of the Lord Jesus Christ" dating from 30AD. This, bear in mind, after I presented him a piece of evidence dating from ~42AD which had a Greek inscription which said something like "Jesus is Lord".

Blogger rcocean March 21, 2016 5:39 AM  

Don't forget Leftists usually benefit materially from all this "increased government spending". When self-interest is involved, people will believe anything.

Blogger Shimshon March 21, 2016 5:44 AM  

@1 This is why Trump is so edifying. Much of the right is quite comfortable with leftist policies.

Have had some discussions with an anyone-but-Trump Republican friend. After claiming Trump was not a conservative, and me asking what that even means while pointing to things like RomneyCare, Medicare Part D, Common Core, he went on to defend each as quite conservative and even reasonable (it's the left's fault for ruining things). To his credit, he will vote Trump over Hillary in November, unlike many cucks.

Blogger Tom K. March 21, 2016 5:51 AM  

This article demonstrates why leftists are such miserably unhappy people. NOTHING in their world is ever good because NOTHING is ever perfect for everyone. And it's all God's fault because He doesn't exist.

God will judge each man according as he has done in his flesh and each and every man deserves Hell because of his free choices. No one is a sinner because a victim. Everyone has multiple moments day in and day out to make the Good choices.

Yet the leftist refuses to see this. Like the evolutionist uses time, the leftist uses the belief in overwhelming forces MAKING the individual choose badly the perpetrator of all the evil that men do and man is helpless to resist. He is not responsible.

Yet personal responsibility is the source of human happiness. Pride in the use of ones gifts toward good and beneficial ends, gratification from a job well done, these are the true wellsprings of happiness. But a leftist is denied these.

To the Leftist, the only redemption and in redemption, happiness, is for Society to stop forcing people to do evil and set the System up (as if society is not a haphazard construction of thousands of people over hundreds of years) in such a way that the individual does not HAVE TO sin.

It's nonsense all the way down. But so great is man's need to justify himself and condemn God the leftist will spend decades building and reinforcing this fortress in his mind to keep God and personal responsibility out.

Blogger weka March 21, 2016 5:57 AM  

I think you are missing something here. The author is a Kiwi, and I know such people. They cannot see beyond the leftist blinkers. They cannot understand why the Left consistently lose elections. They believe that the "gummint" can sort everything out and that money just grows somewhere.

And they hate those who succeed. The usual way to get out of such a mindset was to move to Auckland, or, if (as I did) you grow up in a working class suburb of Auckland, moving to another part of the city.

The middle class bought into this, hoping to leverage the unions and the hard core leftists into gaining and maintaining power. But it did not work.

And now (the unions are broken in NZ, and the remaining state ones are vehicles to part professional politicians until a safe seat in Parliament is available) the virtue spirals in the Kiwi left mean that the remaining working class are damned for their habits of drinking, supporting their footie team, and breeding.

These people do not have power. They act as shock troops for those who do.

The souls that can be rescued should be, but this left is poison, and is best avoided.

Blogger Cataline Sergius March 21, 2016 6:01 AM  

I'd noticed this cultural thing myself a while back when I was watching the highly over rated adult cartoon, Persepolis.

The female protagonist of the story was an Iranian woman raised during the revolution. She had been taught by her parents to revere her "hero" uncle who was communist. And mostly spent his life in prison for that. First by the Shah and then by the Mullahs, who of course finally just threw up their hands and shot him. But clearly the author still does revere her uncle,

Lefties don't notice leftism for the same reason fish don't notice water.

Blogger Stilicho March 21, 2016 6:04 AM  

It's a self-reinforcing leftist loop: smaller amygdalae precipitates rabbit behavior and culturally encouraged rabbit behavior further atrophies the amygdalae of leftist until all they are capable of is hop and squee.

Note how many times we've seen Vox ask a leftist/sjw troll if they've everhad psychological treatment/therapy. In their culture it's a badge of honor, yet at some level they understand that it is a sign of weakness/sickness that makes them unfit. The pattern I've noticed usually plays out with initial evasion, ultimately followed by the. Leftist proudly waving his freak flag and claiming it makes him a "better person".

OpenID simplytimothy March 21, 2016 6:18 AM  

This confirms my belief that if you assume emotional projection when attacked by a rhetoric speaker, you'll be given the key to dismantle the attacker's psyche.

I will keep an eye out for this and the accompanying techniques. hmmm, rage filled lefty and the embrace and amplify technique could devolve to ALL CAPS REAL QUICK SONS A BITCHES!!!!! so 'embrace and amplify' will probably have to be selectively employed based on the emotion projected .

Looking forward to it.


Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 6:42 AM  

"I put it down to their education and credential fetishes . . ."

No, no; this is exactly backwards. The fetish is the symptom. Their intelligence is taken as an axiomatic part of the narrative, for believing the narrative.

circular reasoning
noun; see circular reasoning

Their innate fear and insecurity over the way reality tends to defy the narrative causes them to seek credentials so they can wave them around, to say, "See, I am smart, I have papers."

It's a narrative reinforcer. The narrative comes first, always.

"This confirms my belief that if you assume emotional projection when attacked by a rhetoric speaker, you'll be given the key to dismantle the attacker's psyche."

This is exactly correct. I said in a comment a bit before the thread on discussing the rules of SJWs that you should always take what they say at face value.

Yes, they always lie, about the target, but the form of the lie always tells the truth about themselves, because they always project.

Some gun grabber tells you that guns need to be grabbed because otherwise there would be nothing to prevent people from just going around shooting people over every little slight . . . don't ever turn your back on that murderous little bastard.

Anonymous Smith Ohlrig March 21, 2016 6:44 AM  

muh ressentiment

OpenID basementhomebrewer March 21, 2016 6:57 AM  

I have always suspected this. Mainly because with your average non leftist you can have a conversation without a political statement coming into play.

Leftists make it impossible to have more than a 30 second conversation without dragging in a political statement that only tangentially relates to the topic.

The projection part has always been very clear to me. As others pointed out gun grabbers tend to reveal themselves when they talk about killing people who have slightly wronged them. It also explains the numerous billionaire socialists complaining about greedy Capitalists.

Anonymous Bz March 21, 2016 7:05 AM  

It's a cult, like Scientology except malignant.

Blogger Dirtnapninja March 21, 2016 7:13 AM  

What is being described is not merely a culture but a religion.

Its no mistake that the social justice warrior phenomenon arose at the same time as the upswing in Islamism.

Anonymous Takin' a Look March 21, 2016 7:20 AM  

@ kfg


"Some gun grabber tells you that guns need to be grabbed because otherwise there would be nothing to prevent people from just going around shooting people over every little slight . . . don't ever turn your back on that murderous little bastard."

Not always, there are genuine soft-hearted souls out there. I 100% agree though due to the fact we no longer can afford to separate the two. always err on the side of caution.

Anonymous FriarBob March 21, 2016 7:23 AM  

Hmm, well there will be a vast right wing "conspiracy"... it's building right now. But these idiots will never recognize that they literally created their own monster by FORCING their opponents to strike back out of sheer self-defense.

Anonymous Haxo Angmark March 21, 2016 7:25 AM  

in a nutshell: Jews. In an even smaller nutshll: Jews, Oberlin

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother March 21, 2016 7:32 AM  

Bz,

How do we know that Scientology isn't malignant?

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 7:35 AM  

@14:

I have posted numerous times that Godless Communism does not and never has existed. The apparent godlessness is a ruse.

It is the fundamental tenet of Marxism that there is a supernatural force promulgating a divine plan.

The name of the god is "History." The name of the divine plan is "Progress." That's why the phrase "the right side of History" takes the form it does. Don't piss off History, or will go to the devil, whose name is "Capitalism."

Further tenets include that man is innately and uniquely degraded and that only History's chosen few will enter paradise (Communism).

Dare I invoke the "C" word again, or can I escape excoriation by pulling a bit of rhetorical legerdemain and invoking the "P" word instead? American fundamentalism was fundamentally shaped by the Scots immigrants.

Only the proper nouns and stage dressing have been changed. The narrative remains essentially the same. They are good, old fashioned heretic and witch burners.

Blogger Eric Guillaume Dilasser-McDowell March 21, 2016 7:35 AM  

I was raised a leftist, and everything up there is more or less accurate, especially where the emotions associated with The Narrative are concerned. What I remember most vividly, as a 12-year-old watching MSNBC and CNN in 2008, was a smug feeling of altruism and righteousness at how infinitely smarter and nicer and better we good and wholesome Democrats were, and burning, completely irrational hatred of those evil mean bastards on the Republican side. Why? Because it felt like I, I personally and all the righteous things about me, was somehow directional responsible for the election to the White House of that awesome cool black guy that was standing up to mean old racist McCain who was just like that evil racist mean Bush who screwed it all up and was killing poor innocent Muslims for no reason.

At that same point in my childhood, I was an aggressive bully and hated my parents for petty perceived slights (like limiting my video game time to an hour a day and buying me a shitty mobile phone), taking out my anger on anyone I saw fit to on the playground (breaking several noses in the process). But that wasn't the REAL me, was it? I was just a misunderstood little special snowflake with good righteous morals inside me, and I was definitely a good person because LOOK AT ME I'M A DEMOCRAT I LOVE OBAMA HOW CAN I BE WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING?

It took a bigger bully beating the shite out of me, an angsty Norwegian Black Metal phase, Encyclopedia Dramatica, and a no small amount of verbal abuse on 4chan to break me out of the spell, and I'd shake that jock's hand today if I met him for it.

The mind of your average leftist "adult" works exactly the same as mine did aged 13. Seeing themselves subject to the same base passions and desires as those they tell themselves are the mean bad people who eat black babies on sticks, they fall back on the mantra their parents and English teachers whip into them as soon as they can talk: that they're the good people on the good side with the good people who can do no wrong because they're on the good side that loves black people and Arab people and Mexican people and all the other poor abused minorities. Those stores they burned and looted and the people they mobbed and beat into a pulp? Those were horrible evil racists, they're the bad guys, no amount of violent abuse is enough punishment for holding the opinions they hold, and who better to administer that punishment than the Right People of the good and righteous and humane Left?

Nevertheless, it is best to judge an ideology on its adult converts, and when comparing my Tumblrina cousin who screams how wrong I am about everything and what a cruel racist I am at me while frothing at the mouth to my calm, reasonable, PhD-holding Anthropologist mother, who should have every excuse to display those symptoms of rabid leftism and still donates every penny she makes from the royalties of her books and the paycheques for her published articles to the Cambodian village she worked for 4 years, I can only come to one conclusion.

Death to the cucks.

Blogger Verne March 21, 2016 7:37 AM  

I have always thought that you flaunt your intelligence, just to piss off pseudo intellectual leftists. To the left all who disagree with them are ether lowbrow neanderthals. Or one of the dark lords who lead them. Yes leftists are simplistic creatures in that way.

Anonymous Instasetting March 21, 2016 7:37 AM  

I went with the theory that it was a useful stick for the Left to use, and they'd use any such tool, as long as it worked.

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 7:38 AM  

@17: "How do we know that Scientology isn't malignant?"

I believe that may have been a joke. By comparison, you see . . .

Anonymous Watchu talkin bout Willis March 21, 2016 7:40 AM  

Scratch a leftist, find a fascist. The title becomes irrelevant. All about control over others.

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 7:44 AM  

"Scratch a leftist, find a fascist."

When a leftist screams "Fascist!" at you, remember:

Always take what they say at face value, because they always ______ and always _______.

Now, let's not always see the same hands.

Anonymous Watchu talkin bout Willis March 21, 2016 7:46 AM  

kfg wrote:"Scratch a leftist, find a fascist."

When a leftist screams "Fascist!" at you, remember:

Always take what they say at face value, because they always ______ and always _______.

Now, let's not always see the same hands.


I smile more when they call me a "bigot." Because Archie Bunker is a hero to me.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 21, 2016 7:48 AM  

What joy to read this, I spent decades reading conservative essays on strengthening the right's weaknesses as defined by the left.

Finally someone with a real audience and real influence has noticed that the left is in fact shot full of weaknesses, and willing to exploit them.

Folks years from now you will be able to say you really were there.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 21, 2016 7:52 AM  

A bit of a threadjack, but when the golden epithets such as "Hitler" or "fascist" are thrown our way we should be able to respond that that is nothing but silly nonsense and all we want is our freedom from people like them (the leftist assholes)

Blogger dc.sunsets March 21, 2016 7:56 AM  

You guys uniformly hate on Baby Boomers but imagine what a USA run by these strident, utterly intolerant, phenomenally sure of themselves 20-35 year olds will be like.

Blogger Gaiseric March 21, 2016 7:57 AM  

@1. All that means is that you are sloppy with applying your labels and therefore draw really bizarre incorrect conclusions. Until very recently, we haven't had a public Right to speak of in politics.

Blogger Dexter March 21, 2016 8:01 AM  

@1, Those are not right-wing beliefs. They are left-wing beliefs that many cucks on the right have embraced. That the cucks often don't even know that their beliefs are actually left-wing (they really do think they are being "conservative") is a big, big problem.

Blogger dc.sunsets March 21, 2016 8:06 AM  

Leftism is clearly the Progressivist cult stripped of God.

Since most people make most decisions in their impulsive, emotional mind (which doesn't learn) and use their higher intellect to simply rationalize the decision, it's easy to see why they are impervious to reasoned argument or continously seeing their ideology fail.

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 8:08 AM  

"That the cucks often don't even know that their beliefs are actually left-wing . . ."

They have a mental model of the 50s as the paragon of traditional culture, when in fact they may have been the most disruptive in human history.

Anonymous Tallen March 21, 2016 8:49 AM  

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

Anonymous VFM #6306 March 21, 2016 9:16 AM  

End of article: could someone please explain the origin and meaning of the apparent oxymoron "Judeo Christian"?

Anonymous The S:PY March 21, 2016 9:21 AM  

Leftism is the de-facto religion of the non-religious crowd.

Because we are created spiritually and there really is no way to separate oneself from that reality; the left simply adopt Evolution and social justice (contrary ideas) as their creed and their works based salvation plan.

The left are very religious, they just don't know it.

Anonymous BGKB March 21, 2016 9:39 AM  

I was always mystified by their delusions of intellectual brilliance.

They are able to figure out why Asian girls don't appear to be as intelligent and violent as black guys. Its the STR8 White Church Going Christian Man's Fault.

It took a bigger bully beating the shite out of me,

Never trust someone who has never been punched in the face.

I thought HilLIARy might have lost her mind in the "Google to take out Syria" Clinton email story.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-email-google-sought-overthrow-of-syrias-assad/article/2586300

""Please keep close hold, but my team is planning to launch a tool ... that will publicly track and map the defections in Syria and which parts of the government they are coming from," ((Jared Cohen)), the head of what was then the company's "Google Ideas" division, wrote in a July 2012 email to several top Clinton officials"

Anonymous BGKB March 21, 2016 9:44 AM  

A bit of a threadjack, but when the golden epithets such as "Hitler"

It usually triggers them when I say "Hitler was small potatoes compared to how many the Jewish Bolsheviks killed" especially if you point out they helped Moa out with his 100 million.

Anonymous Get Crackin' March 21, 2016 9:54 AM  

The wealthy are always evil, while you are always good and wholesome.

One of the funniest things about leftists is that they hate the rich even when they themselves (and all of their friends) are rich... and they also simultaneously despise the poor whites.

Of course, they don't think of themselves as rich. They may live in a $500,000 house with a kitchen that cost more than a new car, but they are "middle class."

As for me, I am looking forward to being rich, and when I am rich, I will be proud of it. And I will look back at my poor white ancestors and be proud of them too. They may have been poor, but they were decent.

Actually, come to think of it, I already consider myself fairly wealthy... but the leftists I know would see my old car and consider me "poor." Little do they know how happy my marriage is, and my house is small but debt-free.

Blogger dienw March 21, 2016 9:58 AM  

@34. VFM #6306

"...could someone please explain the origin and meaning of the apparent oxymoron 'Judeo Christian'?"

It is an effective deception over the ignorant Americans both Christian and non. The deception has at least three parts. First we are led to believe Judaism is of the bible when it is really the Babylonian religion of the Talmud: it is really the tradition of the elders - the Pharisees, the synagogue of Satan. Secondly, we are led to believe that those who comprise the population of Judaism are merely Hebrews; they are not; a correlation to this is the rabid, unshakable belief that the Northern Tribes disappeared. Thirdly, is the deception that even the majority of the so-called Jews are Semites; they are not: over 90% of he so-called Jews are Ashkenazim/Khazar; these are tribes descended from Japheth not Shem; they are Japhethites to whom none of the Promises God made to Abraham apply. The Jewish encyclopedia itself declares that modern Jewry is Edom - the enemy of Israel.

The sleight of hand is that the secondary meaning of Jew - one who is a Talmudist - is covered by the primary meaning that a Jew is a descendant of the kingdom of Judah. This is why so many Christians are deceived into being Zionists.


Blogger Escoffier March 21, 2016 10:22 AM  

Lucas wrote:"It's an interesting glimpse into what, for me, is an entirely alien mindset"

I hear you. I got my first schock with a SJW (atheist variety) when he asked me "historical evidence for the existence of the Lord Jesus Christ" dating from 30AD. This, bear in mind, after I presented him a piece of evidence dating from ~42AD which had a Greek inscription which said something like "Jesus is Lord".


In the eighties a friend of mine was attending a community college in the Chicago suburbs. He received an assignment to write about a historical character. He was not overly scholarly but we did a Bible study together and I suggested the Apostle Paul. He got a zero because, and I quote from memory: no, no not a fictional character.

I ended up rewriting the essay jamming it full of historical references to Paul, Christ and the early Church and basically jammed it up the teacher's ass sideways. I don't recall what grade he got but he got a grade.

Blogger Dexter March 21, 2016 10:29 AM  

It usually triggers them when I say "Hitler was small potatoes compared to how many the Jewish Bolsheviks killed" especially if you point out they helped Moa out with his 100 million.

Yeah but Stalin and Mao had good intentions, or something!

Blogger Escoffier March 21, 2016 10:30 AM  

Tom K. wrote:It's nonsense all the way down. But so great is man's need to justify himself and condemn God the leftist will spend decades building and reinforcing this fortress in his mind to keep God and personal responsibility out.

This! It is critical to remember that at it's core this is a spiritual malady. What you are actually seeing are the consequences of rebellion against and hatred of God's goodness.

Blogger robwbright March 21, 2016 10:32 AM  

This reminds me of Christ praying:

"Father forgive them, for they do not know what they do."

When you're raised in something, you don't know any different and you're not likely to be quickly or painlessly freed of the false assumptions/beliefs.

Anonymous Michael Maier March 21, 2016 10:34 AM  

"I married a refugee and she tried to stab me."

I hope I'm not the only one that LLOL'd at that.

Blogger Escoffier March 21, 2016 10:35 AM  

kfg wrote:Some gun grabber tells you that guns need to be grabbed because otherwise there would be nothing to prevent people from just going around shooting people over every little slight . . . don't ever turn your back on that murderous little bastard.

The sad part? This describes my Dad perfectly. Oh, but he'll also always add as an addendum that only Cops should have guns. That's usually when I fake a groin pull and get off the phone.

Blogger Escoffier March 21, 2016 10:40 AM  

Watchu talkin bout Willis wrote:
I smile more when they call me a "bigot." Because Archie Bunker is a hero to me.


Whenever I am called a racist at work I smile and say "I'm not a racist, I'm an asshole, can't you tell the difference?"

Blogger praetorian March 21, 2016 10:47 AM  

My father, raised a leftist, eventually mellowed and began to question some leftist beliefs. My mother, not raised a leftist, but having become one, never mellowed.

Doctor, we need a red pill here, stat.

Blogger praetorian March 21, 2016 10:51 AM  

imagine what a USA run by these strident, utterly intolerant, phenomenally sure of themselves 20-35 year olds will be like.

Judge a generation by its children.

Anonymous Eric the Red March 21, 2016 10:52 AM  

The real question is whether this author represents only the occasional outlier, such that the vast preponderance of leftists cannot be reasoned with, cannot be changed, cannot be lived with, and therefore must be completely and permanently ostrasized from the rest of us in order to maintain a viable optimally free society.

Blogger Stilicho March 21, 2016 10:59 AM  

@ 13: scientology exists as a means to avoid taxes; leftism exists as a means to avoid reality.

Anonymous Gen. Kong March 21, 2016 11:04 AM  

If "the wealthy are always evil", then why is it that they readily accept so much funding from the wealthy? Moreover, the vast majority of the truly wealthy - as evidenced by the recent gathering at Sea Island to plan derailing Trump - clearly shares their ideology. Seems we need to go back to axiom No.1 of VD's three axioms about the SJW: They always lie. The author is either forgetting to tell us that such folks - even though wealthy by any material measure - have deluded themselves into thinking they are poor victims, or he's lying even if unconsciously.

Anonymous BGKB March 21, 2016 11:05 AM  

Cucks on having the TRUMP TALK, they should have the Derbyshire talk first.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/2016/03/20/kengor-keep-donald-trump-away-kids/82053014/

Blogger Gaiseric March 21, 2016 11:07 AM  

This is a great sample case of the truism that the red pill is a process—often a long, drawn-out process that literally takes years to completely tear the illusions from your eyes, if you've been raised under the rubric of the blue pill. In my case, I was raised fairly conservative, but by politically rather apathetic parents, so my indoctrination in leftism from public schooling, Hollywood and the media was relatively light.

And it still is a long, involved process to complete the red pill initiative.

Anonymous Cheddarman March 21, 2016 11:07 AM  

It will be kind of funny in about a decade or so, when the USA and Europe don't have money for any more bread and circuses.

Blogger Dexter March 21, 2016 11:08 AM  

imagine what a USA run by these strident, utterly intolerant, phenomenally sure of themselves 20-35 year olds will be like.

Pretty much like the USA run by the strident, utterly intolerant, and phenomenally sure of himself (without any good reason for it) Barack Obama.

Anonymous Eric the Red March 21, 2016 11:09 AM  

@18:
You're correct, communism or leftist ideology is a religion, but one that in its rage against God deliberately avoids Him.

That old quote attributed to Chesterton applies:
"When a man stops believing in God he doesn’t then believe in nothing, he will believe anything."

Blogger Sheila4g March 21, 2016 11:09 AM  

@30 Dexter: "Those are not right-wing beliefs. They are left-wing beliefs that many cucks on the right have embraced. That the cucks often don't even know that their beliefs are actually left-wing (they really do think they are being "conservative") is a big, big problem."

The denial of basic reality is at the root of all such left-liberal and right-liberal beliefs. In addition to cuckservatism, a related pathology (which Vox has noted often) is the concept of Americanism as a religion (or, as positively embraced by Steve Sailer, citizenism). Donald Trump promotes a soft nationalism, and does appear to accept Negroes, Asians, and others as genuine Americans. Still, his apparent values of independence, self reliance, hard work, honesty, honor, and making good on one's word are implicitly White American. The left and the cucks notice and are triggered by this - just saw yesterday a mention at Breitbart that George Will's latest complaint about Trump is he's appealing to White people. The comment thread featured the usual "color-blind conservatives" listing all the exceptions they could think of (Ben Carson, "Diamond and Silk," etc.) and various ethnic outliers who identified themselves as Trump supporters. The White commentariat was literally tripping over themselves to congratulate said Asian or Indian or Negro as a great American. They equate conservatism to a civic religion, and still regard racism as a supreme evil. Even those who might not be comfortable with their family personally embracing miscegenation, still feel compelled to refuse to notice patterns and discern differences amongst racial groups.

In conjunction with this emotion-based Americanism, I also see its opposite - man as a purely economic animal - with identical conclusions. In another Breitbart thread I actually tried rationally debating a guy who argued the only reason Carrier left the US was because of excessive taxes and regulation. He categorically denied any other cause, any existence of a working class ("everyone works"), and specifically equated nationalism to leftism. He cited Rothbard, and in the end insisted the influence of DNA is exaggerated and race is a social construct. He, too, identified himself as a conservative.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 21, 2016 11:10 AM  

Big Gay as I have noticed over the years individuals who come from groups that are supposed to be on the Left often have a huge advantage over us who were always in the conservative ghetto. That advantage being not allowing any leftist to claim moral superiority and once that advantage is given away it is all downhill.

And that is why we have dimwitted well fed Mormon women scolding us for voting for that meany Mr. Trump.

Anonymous Uncle Maffoo March 21, 2016 11:18 AM  

"Since childhood, they have lived and breathed it every day in the home. They know nothing else. Like any culture, it is a way of speaking, thinking and acting, with its own narratives and rituals. Narratives are held sacred, repeated, reinforced and, over time, added to."

This is how Christianity ought to be, when it's done right in the home. Leftism has, in fact, replaced Christianity for these people and become it's own religion, as Dirtnapninja noted.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 21, 2016 11:19 AM  

The Left IMO has made a huge strategic error when it comes to Race, they have imbibed identity politics and the cucks cannot save them from that mistake. The cucks only exacerbate the issue forcing the kook left even further out.

Anonymous Uncle Maffoo March 21, 2016 11:21 AM  

"Leftism encourages and is driven by the most negative, damaging emotions. It harnesses together childish emotions and paranoid thought processes. Its narratives are a filter that reality has to try to struggle through, often failing. The child-like thinking solves all problems without pesky details and facts interfering, leading to delusions of intellectual brilliance."

Is this why there's such a huge overlap between Lefties and Gamma males?

Anonymous Uncle Maffoo March 21, 2016 11:30 AM  

@51

If "the wealthy are always evil", then why is it that they readily accept so much funding from the wealthy?

Kind of like how blacks hate white people, yet they insist on getting into white people's schools, their neighborhoods, their companies...their cities and countries even!...demanding the White Man's cash fo' dey benefitz! Cuz dey always be in Da Struggle.

Blogger praetorian March 21, 2016 11:31 AM  

Cucks on having the TRUMP TALK, they should have the Derbyshire talk first.

Literally, the man wrote the words "That’s not funny", literally, into his column.

You have to have a bit of jocular sympathy for these folks that don't realize that the memes became self aware in 2010 and that they can't even into.

Anonymous Uncle Maffoo March 21, 2016 11:41 AM  

@55

In the meantime, they fawn over Hillary or Bernie, whom they see as a nice old schoolteacher or goofy old professor. They want to recreate the times they were elementary school or college and got praised for just showing up and reciting the alphabet.

Blogger Ahazuerus March 21, 2016 12:05 PM  

Ah yes, the noble savage narrative is a prime piece of SJW idiocy. A classic failure of logic which is itself a key part of every SJWs secret king psychopathology, it pretends that impotence is a synonym for virtue.

But in fact, not having destroyed any countries simply because I am not President, does not make me a good person. Lord Acton would understand.

Anonymous The other robot March 21, 2016 12:15 PM  

What possible reason could Google have for wanting to overthrow Assad?

Any effect he must have been having on their revenue must surely be minuscule.

Blogger tublecane March 21, 2016 12:24 PM  

They have delusions of intellectual brilliance because their crowd commands the heights of culture: low, middle, and high, and especially the educational system. They are taught that the brightest are and always have been on their side. Unless they were evil, which is the case with most of the dark, scary story of human history up to 1960 or so. Of which they are almost completely ignorant.

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 12:49 PM  

"Judge a generation by its children."

Boomers started out as children.

Blogger Eric Castle March 21, 2016 12:59 PM  

@39 That is a historical explanation worthy of Howard Zinn. I cannot even... The Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartesia must be part of an epic conspiracy against Americans. People really need to learn to stop conflating Biblical Old Covenant (e.g. Levitcal) Jews from what they twist themselves into post A.D. 70 after rejecting the coming of the Church.

Judeo-Chrisitan ethic = Divine Law as given Biblically. Starting from Old Covenant Law (e.g. 10 Commandments et al.) through New Covenant Law (the Christian ethos, agape love as primacy, etc.). I personally do not agree with the term as Christian is enough (the New did away with the Old keeping most of its elements and then expanding them in powerful ways). However, for the historical wonks, the term has meaning.

Anonymous Discard March 21, 2016 1:03 PM  

34. VFM#6306: "Judeo-Christian" is a term used to get Christians to follow Jews' lead on socio-political matters.

Anonymous BGKB March 21, 2016 1:12 PM  

TRUMP TALK, they should have the Derbyshire talk...Literally, the man wrote the words "That’s not funny", literally, into his column.

Can someone with a fakebook account post that his son probably has bigger ball than him?

I have noticed over the years individuals who come from groups that are supposed to be on the Left often have a huge advantage

I got to hear the bat shit crazy things they plotted. My parents had me take martial arts and I was an EMT before meeting the hard left, so I had been punched in the face and encountered reality.

OT: Doing jobs Americans wont. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/03/illegals_held_in_vicious_framingham_rape

Anonymous Discard March 21, 2016 1:17 PM  

58. MrMantraMan: I agree. Being one who has actually done roofing or stood and operated a machine tool for eight hours a day gives you authority over leftie wankers who like to spout about the poor, but only if you claim that authority and don't back down. The authority comes from authenticity. Lefties are for the most part complete poseurs, the wannabe oppressed. Your authenticity cuts a big hole in their personal narrative. You are an eyewitness and they are a rumor monger. You hold the trumps. Play them mercilessly.

Blogger dienw March 21, 2016 1:19 PM  

O.T. The Cuckservatives have created an enemies list.

I am surprised that Hannity and O'Reilly have essentially destroyed their careers by backing Trump; unless they are plants.

And Sarah Palin has come out swinging.

Anonymous A Visitor March 21, 2016 1:22 PM  

Fascinating read, indeed.

@53 WHOOP, bro! Where you gonna be for Muster this year?

Blogger Melampus the Seer March 21, 2016 1:24 PM  

What tublecane said.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2016 1:31 PM  

dc.sunsets wrote:Leftism is clearly the Progressivist cult stripped of God.
Conservatism is an attempt to strip Leftism of Marx.

Blogger praetorian March 21, 2016 1:47 PM  

Boomers started out as children.

Yes.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2016 1:47 PM  

VFM #6306 wrote:End of article: could someone please explain the origin and meaning of the apparent oxymoron "Judeo Christian"?
(((entryism))) in public morality.
example; pron is against Jewish values (except it's not), and against Christian values, so we can all agree that it's bad.
Abortion is against Christian values, but not Jewish values, so you're a bigot anti-semite racist misogynist shitlord hater if you try to actually do anything about it.

dienw wrote:I am surprised that Hannity and O'Reilly have essentially destroyed their careers by backing Trump; unless they are plants.

Getting on the winning side is a precious skill in journalism. They know Trump's going to win, and they're gonna ride that horse like it's Reagan.

Blogger lowercaseb March 21, 2016 1:57 PM  

@61. >Is this why there's such a huge overlap between Lefties and Gamma males?

A good amount, but the other big reason is that the Right is not big on support groups. You might get a "good on you for seeing your flaws...now fix them" at first, but if you don't handle your problems then the group is going to get really tired of you real quick.

The left allows you to talk the talk without ever having to walk the walk. You can wallow in your misery for years and no one will ever call you on making the same mistakes over and over again.

Blogger lowercaseb March 21, 2016 2:03 PM  

>Judge a generation by its children.

Ow. That is right in the emotional balls. Looks like we in GenX created our own version of our eternal boogiemen "the Boomers" with the Millennials.

Blogger dienw March 21, 2016 2:04 PM  

@ 69 Keep your ignorant insults to yourself. I have done the research. You are either profoundly ignorant, deceived, or a liar.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. March 21, 2016 2:05 PM  

28 I understand but it's not a hatred of boomers as so many here and offline in our lives are over 50, over 60 are rational, some are not, it just depends.

While I treat the more rabid/ill informed or just alien styled boomer humor views, its not about boomer hatred. It is to listen on objective observation mode while sternly understanding the generational disconnect. Boomers are very susceptible (similar to SJW's) real hypnotism via my experiments.

Moving on. Helpful post.

The left wing mindset is warped but when living in madness all thought and senses are distorted therefore how they are is remains predictable.

I'm bereft, (its good) at how Vox has to write about how the rest of the world views stateside matters - its so surreal in that americants or americawonts or americnsawilltry but dont understand cannot see through very obvious matters. It is as though some of us dont have suffer the level of culture shock and dismissals like others do.

Not Alt Right or Gen4g or x culture shock, its a host of unlivable views they vote in and hit a wailing wall. Meanwhile we have a one party system where wild cards exist provided you can (use simple statistics to beat them at poker or whatever) count cards to win at their crooked poker.

postAmerica is like 311's Borders or drugstore cowgirl, the left or lefter have a victim mentality, they cannot drop the knife or get off the ledge or take a step to funnel depression, panic, etc., into productivity or a greater, higher energy, its just lost on some.

With some progressive therapy or advice from the Finn, Mando, others. I now understand while a leftist parent loved me, our politics or our goals were so, so divided and foreign and different. Meanwhile, I met up with two boomers who made my life caring my mom and dad a living hell complete with henhousing, etc., These 2 boomers til this day per our encounter over the weekend wanted a 3some with me and his wife and the other wanted sex in exchange for groceries - Was bereft but calm. I just walked away how I have again and again with a simple nein or 'no'. For they are above the law, wont shut up, horrendous vibes pouring off their beings. For Mil'Len's, it was very Paramore's Monster.

I also failed to understand the Machiavellian angle or perhaps how V or other Game writers discuss the triad of dark traits, the traits are not that dark yet I did not see some time leftists were abusive out of evil intentions.

But who cares? It does not matter at all, at times with desperate sick zombies its a matter of a person bumping into another person by pure error or its a statistical occurrence and nothing more.

Anonymous Discard March 21, 2016 2:06 PM  

67. tublecane, regarding delusions of intellectual brilliance: Something I noticed about girls when I was a schoolteacher, was that knowing trivial information was a big status struggle for them. Being the first to know that Billy was sweet on Kathy, or the names of everybody in some boy band was social capital for them. Sometimes, not-so-pretty girls worked extra hard at being in the know, in order to compensate and gain higher status. Boys do this too, pretending to know about cars and so forth, but it's stronger with girls. Boys who have acquired skills that other boys admire can skip memorizing the sports trivia.

Lefties today have a body of false knowledge, and mastering it gives them intellectual status among their crowd. Status wise, it's like speaking Flemish or playing the oboe well, except that it requires no such effort or ability, and, more importantly, it's bullshit. You could say that Flemish is an inconsequential language or that nobody in Deaf Leopard plays the oboe, but that will only expose you as a jackass. But call out a leftie on his politics, and defend your position well, and you've punctured him completely. It's as if you demonstrated that he doesn't really know Flemish and can't really play the oboe. Their brilliance is fragile.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. March 21, 2016 2:08 PM  

Judeo-Christian means bow to AIPAC while both religions are utterly exclusive.

OT: VeryweirdGLennBeck was saying Trump, our Pump and Trump rational man wants to turn banking into one bank for America.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. March 21, 2016 2:10 PM  

Edit error: I had a categorical error/mistake regarding dark triad traits and leftism - long day, wasn't thinking. I retract.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2016 2:15 PM  

I've been trying to think of something that's contrary to Judeo values and I'm having a hard time. Obviously the pron thing doesn't work, that's largely a Jewish industry. Only thing I've come up with is disadvantaging Jews.

Anybody got anything else?

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 2:23 PM  

@86:

Tattoos.

Blogger Teri March 21, 2016 2:24 PM  

here is the boomer issue in a nutshell. (and I am a boomer).

People that have had a hard life want their kids to have an easier life. My husband's dad left home at 9, after his mom died. His dad was abusive, so he didn't see any reason to stick around. He wound up in the Army, saw action several times and never thought his son was tough enough. The son grew up, had his own son and also tried to give him an easier life. Stepson thinks he is a special snowflake and likes to give us advice on things he knows nothing about. Some of his suggestions border on delusional.

My mom picked cotton and worked in a slaughter house. She wanted an easier life for me too, but I found college boring. Kicked around, did a lot of physical labor, went back to college when I could see it was time for a change. I don't have kids, so I try not to tell people how to raise theirs. I can see that it is a mistake to make your child's life too smooth. The school of hard knocks can work wonders on an attitude problem.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. March 21, 2016 2:41 PM  

I forgot compassion, at times compassion mixed with reality for (a fallen humanity) boomers as we face age and decline.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2016 2:48 PM  

kfg wrote:Tattoos.
Ehhhh...
Mebbe not so much anymore

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 2:48 PM  

" . . . can't really play the oboe."

I can play something at least passably well on everything but double reeds.

Shit.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2016 2:52 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 2:53 PM  

@Snidely Whiplash:

Ya got Jews, and ya got Judaeo values.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2016 2:53 PM  

I'm gonna cut the soles off my shoes, live in a tree and learn to play the flute.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab March 21, 2016 3:03 PM  

Every atheist I ever met had 'daddy issues'. They didn't want to follow the rules of Christianity and actively resent being reminded that their choices have consequences. Except for one. He was just sad about his choice. Even though he was living the atheist dream he was sad and depressed there was nothing left after death.

Liberals all have daddy issues.

Anonymous tublecane March 21, 2016 3:12 PM  

@83-By the way, I find the right ignorant, too, in its own way. This can be blamed on their having been churned through the left's educational machine (and accepted leftist fairytales or just been turned off history altogether), or perhaps it's due to their unique shortcomings. Either way, at least they don't in the manner of the left assume everyone smart person in history who wasn't evil agreed with them. That's perverse.

I attribute this to the fact that while the left doesn't bother listening to or reading our side--for fear of triggering and badfeel or because they simply don't have to--we can't escape from them if we wanted to, without retreating to log cabins in the woods. Unless they grow up in Amish country, or something, which would reverse the conditions.

Anonymous tublecane March 21, 2016 3:16 PM  

That is, at least they don't assume every smart person in history who wasn't evil agreed with them. That is unique to left, I believe. Not merely are they right but they're smart and every good, smart person must and did agree with them. It's intellectual narcissism.

Anonymous BGKB March 21, 2016 3:21 PM  

I've been trying to think of something that's contrary to Judeo values and I'm having a hard time

Obviously putting swastikas on jewish students doors.
Opps At least she claimed to only draw the ones caught on video. http://www.jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas

Blogger SciVo March 21, 2016 3:23 PM  

Sheila4g wrote:He categorically denied any other cause, any existence of a working class ("everyone works")

Never let it be said that druids never gave us anything. Bookmark this article: Donald Trump and the Politics of Resentment

Anonymous kfg March 21, 2016 3:25 PM  

" . . . the left doesn't bother listening to or reading our side--"

When I were a wee lad, the first great realization I had about the true nature of the left was that their "progress" always took the form of destruction.

But the second great realization was that they have no idea that we can read their side.

Anonymous wildcard March 21, 2016 3:31 PM  

kfg -

"No, no; this is exactly backwards. The fetish is the symptom. Their intelligence is taken as an axiomatic part of the narrative, for believing the narrative."

I agree. By believing in the narrative of the academic authority, they view themselves as intelligent as they view the authority to be. Right thinkers = intelligent, wrong thinkers = stupid rednecks. In a way they conflate morality and intelligence. This conflation gives them emotional problems when they encounter IQ studies or reality.

Blogger SciVo March 21, 2016 3:35 PM  

lowercaseb wrote:>Judge a generation by its children.

Ow. That is right in the emotional balls. Looks like we in GenX created our own version of our eternal boogiemen "the Boomers" with the Millennials.


Ah no, that was a jab. See, generations skip.

Blogger SciVo March 21, 2016 3:41 PM  

LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. wrote:Edit error: I had a categorical error/mistake regarding dark triad traits and leftism - long day, wasn't thinking. I retract.

Good on you for recognizing it. The Dark Triad is neither left nor right, and where it doesn't rise to the level of a disorder, we resent it for causing successful assholes.

Blogger John Wright March 21, 2016 5:08 PM  

"Can't really see any difference with the nominal right wing mindset."

Because moron. None of the things you list are right wing principles, except, possibly, a preference for free trade, which is the same as saying 'when the state does not levy a special tax on a given trade, that trade is more prosperous than it would otherwise be.' This is what you dismiss as magical thinking and ferocious denial of reality.

Vox Day's argument is that the current trade agreements and political climate of the world make free trade, defined as the free movement of goods and peoples across all borders, have more negatives than positives. Whether one is convinced or not of the judgment call involved, it is a serious argument.

Your sniffling that free traders thinks 'free trade creates wealth' as a magical mantra is not a serious argument. It is itself what you are criticizing: a verbal hoodoo.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. March 21, 2016 5:27 PM  

Are we judged by the company we favor or keep?

103 Most agreed.

I get so many things wrong on so many levels, I'm bereft! Nah, I promote successful jerky, cold, dark or light triad types but yes I was wrong and HAD to catch that. God is good...VFM and Dread Ilk are sterngood

When I think about family, its not the pain, its the frustration of outdated ideas, failed policies the rejection of genius frustrates me.

My very ill deceased mom surrounded herself with horrid people at the end, those broads shunned me from her. She was too sick and didn't know they were going to pull the plug and attempt to torment me. Not anyone's fault. It is just the henhouse of boomerhumor gal pals beating up on their own kids. Mom never talked against me but the more I learned it turned out I really hurt her per all these weirdo cat lady broads.

The moment my politics and lifestyle was outed I was game to them. The henhouse could not understand why I didn't care (I care) while trying to live my dead brother's life in caring for them both at the same time. I'm an idiot but they were wrong and cruel, they financially raped me - And financial rape is not forgotten, its a harsh lesson. If my brother lived to stand stood for us both the leftist deceptions, cancer worship, asinine power of atty docs would have never have happened at mom and dads peril. Not my peril, I can endure, suffer and go without but they could not, for good reason. Their or boomer generational leftists just had better back up than our generation or I.

I dislike the situation so much I ended my landline phone, I reject the henhouse and I'm saving money to survive on. Meanwhile, its the road to the mud hut is paved with my blood and paint.

However sometimes we exchange the same set of problems for the next set of similar problems so there was no 'if' or 'what if', all went down according to how the boomers wanted. It is why Gen Xers are checked out and let them talk, turn up the heat and be entertained, really, its horrendously dark comedy.

Or sometimes we seek to create a old situation to improve with new people or future endeavors both are dead ends.

No one's fault just $ rape that leftists, cucks, etc., all pull thinking they are cute.

Anonymous Ajax March 21, 2016 5:48 PM  

Modern Educayshun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM&feature=share

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2016 7:46 PM  

I know JMGreer very well. He's been anticipating the end of the world as we know it since at least 1977. It's the mythos that undergirds his every thought.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 21, 2016 8:05 PM  

Well having ng read Greer's piece I would say he is perfectly right, as far as he goes. Trump will win, and largely due to the working class vote, white, black, Hispanic and indifferent. He misses the Nationalist question. Which is not a surprise because he would dismiss it as a dishonest pise rather than a second front in the campaign.
He also misses the enormous support among salaried professionals being bled dry by H1b visas.
Overall though, he's correct

Blogger Matt March 21, 2016 9:38 PM  

Good Lord, what drivel. The article cobbles together clichés about leftists based on no actual evidence except anecdotal and then claims it's all real and true. Take this list of words: Hate, anger, fear, bitterness, jealousy, envy, rage, greed, pride, smugness and paranoia... All of these can easily be attributed to any particular group of people you can name. Take for instance Alex Jones of InfoWars. He is clearly not left but even though he is right of center it would not be correct to label all conservatives with such a brush.

When he writes: "Narratives are held sacred, repeated, reinforced and, over time" it makes me laugh and recall the many conservatives I know who grew up with this kind of indoctrination fed to them daily. A good number escaped and are happier. But they aren't clichés of the left. They are people who have political opinions. You guys create monsters from clichés. Weak tea.

Blogger SciVo March 21, 2016 10:38 PM  

Matt, you're both right and wrong, because 1. yes anecdotes and 2. they have power. I was the biggest advocate of Rule #3 because I've been on both sides, and I saw how the left actually projected so hard that it declared that projection was a rightist strategy.

No, projection is leftist. You will learn to not attack because you will expose your vulnerabilities, and then you will switch sides.

Always, always the strongest critics of SJWs are ex-leftists. Me, this other guy and this other gal. And there's a reason for that.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. March 22, 2016 12:51 PM  

Western leftism, cucking, neoconning and repubbling are all failed constructs as humanity is fallen, to borrow the hosts term so much of the policies are dyscivic and bound to fail. Like feminism, its never worked anywhere.

Blogger RobertT March 27, 2016 4:03 PM  

"...it is the same distrust they harbor for psychopaths and others who do not "read" normally."

Ted Cruz?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts