ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

The rhetoric of the cuckservative

This is an informative rant from one of the white knights riding nobly to the defense of the "born American in Portugal" school. What is so very telling is combination of false assumptions and pop psychological projections; this is what happens when a rhetoric-speaker tries to make sense of dialectic:
I think we’re well rid of the lot of them, including Mr. HWSNBNBWIAEII. There’s an ethnographic term for someone who so badly wants to be one of the “in-group” conquerors that they ape everything they do. Colloquially, we refer to white boys that want to be black gang-bangers as “wiggers”. Mr. HWSNBNBWIAEII is an “English wigger”, because like the white suburban scion of the middle class trying to fit into the ghetto sub-culture, he’d never actually be accepted by the people whose group and culture he so badly wants to be an accepted part of.

Like I say elsewhere, transported to the era of their dominance, and from whence all this “wonder” he alludes to comes from, they’d laugh in his face, call him a dirty half-breed, and send him off to do their dirty work somewhere, making lying promises of future benefit and glory to he and his descendents. The historical record for that actually happening, for any of the race-traitors that they conned into doing their dirty work? Yeah… Ask around, and I’m sure you’ll find a bunch of people like my ancestors who will tell you it’s a mugs game. There is one historical truth you can take to the bank, anywhere and in any time period: Don’t trust the English.

Whether he likes it or not, he’ll never, ever be “one of them”, because he lacks the requisite pure blood, and they would consider what he does possess to be polluted. If it weren’t so laughably bizarre as a phenomenon, I’d feel empathy for him. As it is, I’m torn between laughing my ass off, and shedding tears for the poor guy. He really doesn’t grasp that he’d never, ever, not in a million f**king years, be considered one of them.

He’d be better off going to Japan, and trying the same thing. At least there, they’ll never lie to him by telling him he’s “one of them”, and then screw him and his descendents over at every opportunity, while simultaneously laughing at them behind their backs. The Japanese have the decency to at least be up front with their Burakumin, and admit to them that they never were human, and never can be…
It's rather remarkable rhetoric. I would think it is entirely obvious that I don't want to be a part of anything, and that I am not even remotely concerned with winning the social approval of the English. It appears we're dealing with a gamma male here, given the combination of a) late arrival, b) white-knighting and c) the inability to even imagine a mindset that is not driven by a desire for social approval. But my preferences notwithstanding, I don't make the rules and no man can survive online as an island, so I make my accommodations with reality and get by as best I can by being an honest observer, a loyal ally, and a ruthless Supreme Dark Lord.

As it happens, the Proposition Nation has been well rid of me, and my family, for nearly two decades. If they consider the trade of us for three times as many low-IQ, low time-preferenced Africans, Central Americans, and Arabs to have been beneficial, well, at least they are comfortable as they ride along their road to Hell.

You certainly can't say that I didn't see the chaos on the horizon.

What this noble champion of the Proposition Nation simply doesn't understand is that nothing I write on the subject is personal or concerns me directly. It simply is. Unlike the Proposition Nationals, my position is not driven by emotion, wishful thinking, or personal interest. It is the result of my readings in history, particularly military history, and my observations of how the USA has changed dramatically in my lifetime. I anticipate that events are going to prove me correct in the future, and prove the Propositionals totally and violently wrong, because I am simply observing what has happened and what is now happening, rather than clinging to an absurd and self-serving fiction designed to make 19th century immigrants feel good about themselves.

Look at how many white knights rushed to assure Sarah that, in their opinion, she is too a Real American, in fact, even more Real American than any descendant of American revolutionaries who dared to call her status into question. Their thinking is purely rhetorical and their responses are aimed at the emotions; they are literally unthinking.

A recent poll reported that 61 percent of Americans said that immigration jeopardizes the United States. They are correct. 19 percent are immigrants and I expect that the other 20 percent said: "but my parents/grandparents were immigrants!"

The invasion of the USA by Sarah and 61 million others is the largest invasion in the history of Man. It is a foreign swarm three times larger than the entire armed forces of Nazi Germany. And whether they realize it or not, the invaders have collectively enabled the utter destruction of that which at least some of them claim to have loved.

The reason this isn't obvious to them is because they never truly knew it.

Labels:

132 Comments:

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 8:11 AM  

There is one historical truth you can take to the bank, anywhere and in any time period: Don’t trust the English.

I just dropped my monocle into my tea.

SHOW ME ON THE DOLL WHERE DANIEL RADCLIFFE TOUCHED YOU.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 08, 2016 8:17 AM  

I'm jaded and did not get the brilliant rhetoric bit. The Charlie Brown of white knight nobility could have posted this on a fanfic site for Harry Potter.

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 8:17 AM  

Hmmm... either he's a genuine nutter, or this is a troll job:

Frankly, I’ve been watching what the English have done to themselves over the last few years with great glee. I mean, can you possibly imagine a more karmic outcome, than what happened in Rotherham? [...] it is laughable that the English went off to India to rape, pillage, plunder, and burn a sub-continent, and now their descendents are actually importing the descendents of their victims to come to the British Isles and take their karmic revenge on the little girls of Rotherham.

But VP is the blog that shall not be named.

Right.

Blogger SciVo March 08, 2016 8:22 AM  

I submit as evidence this article about the Republican caucus in Hawaii. On the one hand, you have an old occidental who endorsed Cruz but thinks Trump could win in November:

"Love him or hate him, if you look across the nation in the primaries thus far, the Republican vote is up tremendously, and the Democrat vote is down significantly," Slom, 73, told NBC News.

On the other hand, a young oriental who sounds like an SJW with an (R) next to her name:

"I don't think the Republican nominee should be somebody who can't say they don't support the Ku Klux Klan, who can say something like maybe he would allow Japanese-American internment, or that he wants to round up all the Muslims," she said.
. . .
I can't see how Trump helps," she said. "Certainly Trump might bring new people to the party. But our party needs to move in a direction of diversity, not just locally, but nationally. We need to start confronting racism and sexism and all these other things, and I don't see Donald Trump taking us down that road."

Anonymous Bobby Farr March 08, 2016 8:23 AM  

But if he had to address your points on their merits rather than with personal attacks and projection, it would require reason and facts, which is hard and may lead to bad feelz

Blogger Melampus the Seer March 08, 2016 8:24 AM  

Ah more silliness from that blog, According to Hate.

Censoring reasonable but critical comments, but allowing others to gloat about the rape of white children. According to Hate.

Blogger Nate March 08, 2016 8:25 AM  

I am particularly amused by this fellow mentioning that you should try going to Japan.

Blogger Krul March 08, 2016 8:26 AM  

"Like I say elsewhere, transported to the era of their dominance, and from whence all this “wonder” he alludes to comes from, they’d laugh in his face, call him a dirty half-breed, and send him off to do their dirty work somewhere, making lying promises of future benefit and glory to he and his descendents. The historical record for that actually happening, for any of the race-traitors that they conned into doing their dirty work? Yeah… Ask around, and I’m sure you’ll find a bunch of people *****like my ancestors***** who will tell you it’s a mugs game."

Ah, so that's where he's coming from.

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 8:29 AM  

More from Kirk, the child abuse chortler...


I’m probably at least as English as I am anything else, which would also include African, Dutch, German, French, Scot, Irish, and about any other ethnic group that spent a drunken evening in a European port.


Well, he knows his own Mum best, I suppose.

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 8:30 AM  

I am particularly amused by this fellow mentioning that you should try going to Japan.

Vox Chopstickli doesn't have the same ring.

Anonymous Feh March 08, 2016 8:31 AM  

A recent poll reported that 61 percent of Americans said that immigration jeopardizes the United States. They are correct. 19 percent are immigrants and I expect that the other 20 percent said: "but my parents/grandparents were immigrants!"

Most of the immigrants - and all the people who weep about their parents and grandparents being immigrants - fail to acknowledge the basic demographic fact: the previous wave of immigration was white / European, and the current wave of immigration is non-white / non-European. (Noting this fact, and believing it is important, is of course raciss.)

Personally, as a white European immigrant, I'm fine with stating "immigration jeopardizes the United States because it is non-white, non-European."

Heck, I'll even make an exception and let in more of the greasy Portugee if they'll get on board with the "shut out the non-Europeans" program.

Blogger Dexter March 08, 2016 8:36 AM  

Pope Cuckus I speaks!

Pope Francis referred to an 'Arab invasion' when he was recalling the moments of mass migration to Europe in history, according the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano.

'Today we can talk about an Arab invasion. It is a social fact,' he told his audience.

The pope went on to explain that the arrival of migrants, predominantly from Syria and Iraq, should be seen from a wider perspective in time and impact.

He insisted Europe will 'go forward and find itself enhanced by the exchange among cultures.'

Speaking proudly of Europe, the Pope declared that the continent 'can bring about a certain unity to the world.'

Blogger tz March 08, 2016 8:40 AM  

This has switched (pun intended) my view on "The Box" (spoiler alert) originally by Richard Matheson, but revised as "Button, Button" on the twilight zone reboot and was also made into a movie.

A married woman is given a box with a button. If she presses the button two things will happen. First, someone she does not know will die, second she will get a million dollars. After a while, she presses the button.

In the TV series, she gets the cash and the man takes the box and says "it will be given to someone you do not know".

In the original, the husband dies in an accident but was insured for $1 Million. The wife protests, but the man says "you really didn't know your husband".

The problem with these new "Americans" is they keep pressing the buttons, getting the cash, while what they don't really know but say they hold dear, dies.

I know of no immigrant citizen that desires a return to America 1.0 - the original intent constitution. I know of many who want more socialism and secularism.

At no time during this tedious discussion has either Sarah or her herd of white knights suggested anything to indicate they have any idea or desire to rewind merely to the pre-Wilsonian days, much less pre-Lincoln. They can't even understand what I'm talking about. They don't even have a propositional nation, they have one of platitudes. And even many of those platitudes are SJWish views on things like "equality".

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 08, 2016 8:41 AM  

#4 thanks for posting that, what an informative piece of political propaganda. Ms Chang all but telegraphed her weakness and that is her devotion to the authority of the Left when it comes to identity politics.

She is quite the scold but like any other dumbass scold in the GOP/cuckservative axis of cuckoldry she scolds in only one direction exposing a glaring weakness that is just now started to be exploited.

Ms Chang lies or is too stupid to know she lies, but I implore her to double down.

Blogger exfarmkid March 08, 2016 8:42 AM  

While reading the enclosed blurb I had no idea who was the target of this diatribe. "HWSNBNBWIAEII" must be an on-site joke......"He who shall not be named...."? OK, I'm slow.

If they write your pen-name, is there some magic where you can track them down and work your evil ways on them? Because this behavior is asinine.

The statement "the concept of a proposition nation is ludicrous" has long been the starting point of a perfectly reasonable, necessary, and overdue discussion.

Blogger Jeff Wood March 08, 2016 8:49 AM  

@15

Yes, I came here to ask the same question, having got at as far as Ex Farm Kid.

Perhaps one of you clever buggers can help out us former pheasant pluckers?

Blogger Jeff Wood March 08, 2016 8:56 AM  

It comes to me that SJWs are worried that if they speak his name, our host will appear at their elbow, smiling with speculative interest.

Blogger ZhukovG March 08, 2016 8:58 AM  

@11. Feh

The problem is that even Northern European immigrants came not to preserve and enjoy the 'Rights of Englishmen', but to create a better version of their Mother Country. It was the acceptance of these 'Good Immigrants' that set the stage for the mess we see today.

Even the American Colonies were not truly homogenous, with the culture of New England differing markedly from that of the South.

I just don't understand why people get so emotional about being a 'Real American'. Is there a merit badge, that I don't know about? My family has been on this side of the pond for almost 400 years (Virginia Colony), and as a Southerner, I couldn't give a hair off a rat's ass if I am a 'Real American' or not.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan March 08, 2016 9:05 AM  

I'm sure the Rotherham Ripper will be a great source of mirth going forward.

Blogger tz March 08, 2016 9:07 AM  

Another point often missed is that the Founding Fathers were steeped deeply into Biblical Christianity, and the King James Bible was practically a law book. Everyone knew it and would recognizes references and understand allusions to passages.

I don't think it is possible to understand, and hence be an American without the Bible, and not merely a superficial reading. You may not need to believe in Jesus, or hold to the ideas about God, but the ideas about Man come from there. This is where America as a "Christian Nation" is true. Christianity, and specific forms of it are so deeply rooted into the culture, ideas, and practices that all non-Christians can do is sort of a pantomime. Reducing it to principle is possible, but that is dissecting something which is dead when the real thing is alive.

Are Jews (who are mostly secular and actively attack open Christianity) good Americans? Muslims? Atheists? Some may start with the Christian faith and change their beliefs about God while keeping the culture. But someone who has never read the Bible or only has read short passages or a Gospel or two?

America 1.0 only makes sense in the context of a specific biblical view of Man and the State. Anarcholibertarians cannot imagine man as unperfectably wicked and irrational. Progressives think enough science will fix Man. You don't need to limit the size or power of government if you believe the good and wise will always come out on top and hold the reigns - if it were true, the bigger the better.

The assertion of an immigrant to be a citizen itself is telling. If it is full of humility, gratitude, and a sense of unworthiness, they are close to being Americans. If it is with hubris and a sense of entitlement - I'm so good I deserve to be a citizen - America needs me - then they are clueless.

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 9:08 AM  

Ever seen "Beetlejuice"?

If you say "Vox Day" three times, he might appear in a malignant cloud of brimstone and a thundering bassline of techno.

There is compelling archeological evidence to suggest this is what happened in Pompeii, Chernobyl and the set of Firefly immediately before it got cancelled.

Blogger Elocutioner March 08, 2016 9:14 AM  

Why do you hate Firefly, Vox?

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 9:17 AM  

The Permian Extinction Event was caused when Vox said "hold my goblet and watch this..."

Anonymous TS March 08, 2016 9:18 AM  

"If you say "Vox Day" three times, he might appear in a malignant cloud of brimstone and a thundering bassline of techno."

Thread win, bar none.

Blogger VD March 08, 2016 9:19 AM  

The problem is that even Northern European immigrants came not to preserve and enjoy the 'Rights of Englishmen', but to create a better version of their Mother Country. It was the acceptance of these 'Good Immigrants' that set the stage for the mess we see today.

Exactly. I've been pointing this out for a while now, and I think it is finally beginning to sink in among many who initially rejected it out of instinctive revulsion.

Why do you hate Firefly, Vox?

The Browncoats lost.

Blogger Student in Blue March 08, 2016 9:23 AM  

Speaking proudly of Europe, the Pope declared that the continent 'can bring about a certain unity to the world.'

A certain unity under Allah.

Anonymous TS March 08, 2016 9:24 AM  

The African immigrants I have talked to said they would vote for, wait for it... Bernie Sanders. Big surprise hunh?

Anonymous TS March 08, 2016 9:28 AM  

"I just dropped my monocle into my tea.

SHOW ME ON THE DOLL WHERE DANIEL RADCLIFFE TOUCHED YOU."

Steve you're on a roll today.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer March 08, 2016 9:32 AM  

English went off to India to rape, pillage, plunder, and burn a sub-continent, and now their descendents are actually importing the descendents of their victims to come to the British Isles and take their karmic revenge on the little girls of Rotherham.

Well nothing says, "I'm a reasonable human being capable of civil discourse, even with those I disagree with" better than celebrating the rape of little girls.

Also, FEMINISM!

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 9:37 AM  

TS - I hope it doesn't sound arrogant when I say that I am the greatest man in the world.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer March 08, 2016 9:39 AM  

Speaking as a Scot

Oh, never mind. That explains it.

Blogger Didact March 08, 2016 9:40 AM  

It is indeed remarkable how these white-knight types have such a hard time following simple deductive logic.

As Vox pointed out, quite correctly, if America is a "proposition nation" where all that is required to be "American" is to agree with the values and ideals that founded this country, then it immediately follows that figuring out who "is" and "is not" American will require extremely stringent thought-policing. Even a teenager can figure this out; why is it that Sarah A. Hoyt, for all of her many admirable qualities, and her supporters, cannot do the same?

Furthermore, the notion of a "proposition nation" does not stand up to even the most cursory scrutiny.

There are foreigners here in the US right now who agree completely with the founding values and ideas that created the American Republic. People like me, who regard the Declaration, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights- especially the Second Amendment- as Holy Writ. Yet we are plainly not American, and no amount of "propositioning" (heh) will make us as such. We do not talk like Americans. We do not live like Americans. We do not think like Americans.

How, then, can we be considered "American"? To ask the question is to answer it.

And if people like me, who love this country and consider ourselves blessed to be here as guests, are not Americans, how can one possibly consider a Somalian or Syrian who barely speaks English (if at all) and brings with him all of his accumulated cultural and ethnic baggage, "American"?

Sometimes I wonder whether perhaps a basic course in logic should be made mandatory in, oh, elementary school...

Anonymous Takin' a Look March 08, 2016 9:43 AM  

Thanks for the laughs folks :-D you all made my morning.

Blogger Nate March 08, 2016 9:44 AM  

"Even the American Colonies were not truly homogenous, with the culture of New England differing markedly from that of the South."

correct.

One need only note the design of the Battle Flag to note the rather obvious difference in the populations of the north and south.

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 9:44 AM  

Ron - he was speaking as a "Scot."

Blogger Salt March 08, 2016 9:46 AM  

Sarah is as much American as romance in space is science fiction.

Blogger Didact March 08, 2016 9:49 AM  

The Permian Extinction Event was caused when Vox said "hold my goblet and watch this..."

I have heard rumours that the Galaxy-destroying HALO superweapons were in fact designed by Vox Day, not by the Forerunners- the latter of which were so terrified by what VD had constructed that they pissed their collective pants and abandoned the Galaxy altogether.

Blogger exfarmkid March 08, 2016 9:51 AM  

OK, I just spent a few minutes at accordingtohoyt, so Jeff Wood and others do not have to.

"HWSNBNBWIAEII": "He Who Shall Not Be Named But Who Is An Expatriate In Italy"

Clever.

BTW, trying to read the Jeb Kinneson essay is like trying to read Justin Raimondo at antiwar.com - even if you sort of agree with the writer the eyes start to glaze over because the writer keeps going and going and going......

Blogger Young Heaving Bosoms of Typography March 08, 2016 9:55 AM  

The reason they don't use Vox's name there is that it's likely to draw Andrew Marston.

Blogger Gaiseric March 08, 2016 9:56 AM  

BTW, trying to read the Jeb Kinneson essay is like trying to read Justin Raimondo at antiwar.com - even if you sort of agree with the writer the eyes start to glaze over because the writer keeps going and going and going......

Reading your typical Hoyt blog post has the exact same effect. There are occasionally really cool things in them, but it's too much effort to find them.

Anonymous Steve March 08, 2016 9:59 AM  


not by the Forerunners- the latter of which were so terrified by what VD had constructed that they pissed their collective pants and abandoned the Galaxy altogether.


Dude, the Great Attractor is just a gravitic anomaly caused by the combined mass of the Dyson spheres, ringworlds and Alderson discs that make up their refugee armada.

Blogger Dexter March 08, 2016 10:14 AM  

"HWSNBNBWIAEII": "He Who Shall Not Be Named But Who Is An Expatriate In Italy"

Clever.


For values of "clever" that include GAY.

Blogger 1337kestrel March 08, 2016 10:20 AM  

I am amazed that Vox stated Hoyt can never truly be English, and the response is that Vox can never truly be English. Gammas will cheerfully concede the entire point of the argument so they can continue to hurl nonsensical insults.

Blogger Mark Citadel March 08, 2016 10:21 AM  

The entire concept of a proposition nation is retarded. A nation is a people, indivisible, transcending even the existence of a state. You cannot take people from Angola and the North Pole and say that they are a nation because of a 'proposition'. My 'proposition' is that we need to propose a new state, several in fact, that accurately reflect the intractable national divides within the USA.

Blogger Dexter March 08, 2016 10:21 AM  

how can one possibly consider a Somalian or Syrian who barely speaks English (if at all) and brings with him all of his accumulated cultural and ethnic baggage, "American"?

"If we treat them like Americans then they will act like Americans" -- that is the kind of "logic" we're dealing with here.

Through the combined power of Magic Soil and Liberal Compassion, all things are possible...

Blogger pyrrhus March 08, 2016 10:23 AM  

Speaking proudly of Europe, the Pope declared that the continent 'can bring about a certain unity to the world.'

A certain unity under Allah.

Followed in fairly short order by a certain unity with Lord of the Flies...

Blogger praetorian March 08, 2016 10:27 AM  

There is one historical truth you can take to the bank, anywhere and in any time period: Don’t trust the English.

The meta-hilarity of this statement is that not only have the English been amongst the most trustworthy people in the history of nations, they have also been amongst the most self-critical.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer March 08, 2016 10:28 AM  

Another example of the fuzzy-headed thinking that is so prevalent in the media and politics.

http://www.dw.com/en/opinion-suddenly-its-about-more-than-just-male-chauvinism/a-19101272

Anonymous BGKB March 08, 2016 10:30 AM  

SHOW ME ON THE DOLL WHERE DANIEL RADCLIFFE TOUCHED YOU. He said I was special.
3 it is laughable that the English went off to India to rape, pillage, plunder, and burn a sub-continent, and now their descendents are actually importing the descendents of their victims to come to the British Isles and take their karmic revenge on the little girls of Rotherham.

Does he actually think Sarah will put out for him after writing stuff like that? Has it worked out for any of them? I looked up a picture of Hoyt, is white knight really the right word for these people, they would be better off spending the time they write on her blog earning money for a hooker.

I know of no immigrant citizen that desires a return to America 1.0 - the original intent constitution. I know of many who want more socialism and secularism

None of them want the America that had 7yo white boys slaving in coal mines to help feed their families, they want the America that was built on those white boys taxes.

Anonymous BGKB March 08, 2016 10:42 AM  

I'm sure the Rotherham Ripper will be a great source of mirth going forward.

If only the police would ignore bad things happening to moslems.

The African immigrants I have talked to said they would vote for, wait for it... Bernie Sanders. Big surprise hunh?

Didn't they know that HilLIARy, whose former mentor Bryd was a member of the kkk, will pay for their votes?

The meta-hilarity of this statement is that not only have the English been amongst the most trustworthy people in the history of nations, they have also been amongst the most self-critical.

And least corrupt, they had people who viewed civil service like a duty to ones nation.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents March 08, 2016 10:52 AM  

Does he actually think Sarah will put out for him after writing stuff like that? Has it worked out for any of them? I looked up a picture of Hoyt, is white knight really the right word for these people, they would be better off spending the time they write on her blog earning money for a hooker.

Like sherry drinkers with an empty carafe, they are.
Any old Port in a storm, y'see.

Blogger Felix Bellator March 08, 2016 11:00 AM  

They cling to this idea that someone can just identify as an American when it does not work on a smaller scale. I have not lived in my birth state, Nebraska, for 33 years (where I lived for 21 years), and have lived in Alabama for 28 years. While I am still a Nebraskan, I will never be an Alabaman, as much as I love the state, the people, and the culture. How would it possibly work on a larger scale?

Anonymous kfg March 08, 2016 11:03 AM  

" Ask around, and I’m sure you’ll find a bunch of people *****like my ancestors***** who will . . ."

. . . ask you - wait for it, wait for it . . .

. . . that's right; what have the Romans ever done for us?

Blogger CM March 08, 2016 11:04 AM  


Speaking proudly of Europe, the Pope declared that the continent 'can bring about a certain unity to the world.'


Do these people just IGNORE the Tower of Babel story? You are not GOD. Stop pretending you can eradicate war, famine, poverty, and injustice. It keeps you from caring for the people in your neighborhoods.

@VD - in your opinion, is there such a thing as hyper-assimilation? At what degree of assimilation is someone really "Americanized"?

If it isn't about ideas and propositions, does viewing your fellow countrymen as extensions of your family assimilated? Having absolutely no legal, familial, or emotional ties to a foreign country? A commentor likening it to adoption was enlightening. It made me think of cutting and grafting in scripture.

Maybe I'm delusional, but I've been more of an American English-woman than the German, (Canadian) Native American, Dutch that has donated their DNA to my existence.

From religion to history, at what point does Ruth become an Israelite and her great grandson become the greatest King of Israel?

Blogger Chrom March 08, 2016 11:07 AM  

"FEAR NOT, MILADY! This day I champion thee on the crimson and verdant field of internet jousting! This 'Supreme Dark Lord' and his Band of Faceless Miscreants will wither 'neath my steely gaze and rapier wit, and their testes will reascend into their pale, hairless bodies, and their manhoods (menhoods?) will shrivel with fear of my verbal prowess! And I do it all for the mere faintest of chances that thou wouldst grace me with the bat of one of thine perfect eyes, and mayhaps a sigh of contentment, that thy lowly knight might in his breast forever cherish."

Blogger The Remnant March 08, 2016 11:09 AM  

Something that's always amused me about the "proposition nation" is that if all it takes to be an American is a set of beliefs, why then is it necessary that all of these people physically come here? Just adopt American beliefs in your own countries and presto, you're America now.

The answer, of course, is that it requires more than just a set of beliefs. It requires an infrastructure of liberty built upon centuries of blood, sweat, and tears, which foreigners wish to sponge off of while persisting in their naturally anti-American mindset (chief of which is pushing for more vigorous government to do "good").

Blogger rho March 08, 2016 11:21 AM  

"HWSNBNBWIAEII" is the sound I make when I step on Lego in the dark.

Anonymous Don't delete uncomfortable questions March 08, 2016 11:34 AM  

I think Vox Day just deleted my comment where I ask him when he plans on leaving Europe.
If he did, this is beyond ridiculous.

Blogger CM March 08, 2016 11:36 AM  

"HWSNBNBWIAEII" is the sound I make when I step on Lego in the dark

Mine has a bit more of a "ffffff" lead off.

Anonymous Heh March 08, 2016 11:37 AM  

The meta-hilarity of this statement is that not only have the English been amongst the most trustworthy people in the history of nations,

That must be why the phrase "perfidious Albion" has been used since the 13th century.

Anonymous FP March 08, 2016 11:37 AM  

"even if you sort of agree with the writer the eyes start to glaze over because the writer keeps going and going and going......"

The energizer bunny syndrome of cucks/white knights. If they keep going they won't have to stop and analyze their own beliefs.

Blogger Marie March 08, 2016 11:43 AM  

@52 Felix Bellator

"They cling to this idea that someone can just identify as an American when it does not work on a smaller scale."

I don't think they understand it doesn't work on a small scale. They are confusing peaceful, friendly neighbors with tribe and kin.

Maybe they never made any effort to learn their shared cultural heritage or maybe they never developed sufficient loyalty and love for home.

Maybe they are just jerks who think they should get to have their special bond with their blood, culture and history while the rest of us are denied ours.

Anonymous Deleting uncomfortable questions is cowardly March 08, 2016 11:46 AM  

Let me ask again (hopefully you won't delete it this time):

When do you plan on leaving Europe ? According to your logic, you're just one of the millions of migrants that have flooded the continent and you're contributing to the destruction of Europe.

Anonymous RT March 08, 2016 11:59 AM  

@63

It was likely deleted as a favor considering how stupid of a question it is.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab March 08, 2016 12:01 PM  

Is it so hard to understand that I want the country back I had as a kid growing up? The past might be a different country but does the future have to look like Guatemala or Brazil?

Anonymous 63 March 08, 2016 12:03 PM  

Nice argument there. Truly the sign of an intelligent man.

Anonymous Cbheddarman March 08, 2016 12:05 PM  

Patterned on the Scottish national flag

Blogger Gaiseric March 08, 2016 12:07 PM  

Deleting uncomfortable questions is cowardly wrote:When do you plan on leaving Europe ? According to your logic, you're just one of the millions of migrants that have flooded the continent and you're contributing to the destruction of Europe.
Let's see you walk through that logic.

Anonymous Quartermaster March 08, 2016 12:07 PM  

@63
You're being silly. Vox has not moved to Italy and demanded they make the country fit his ideas he imported from the US. He' has worked to fit in with the people. Had you paid much attention to what has been written here, you would already known this.

Anonymous Cx March 08, 2016 12:09 PM  

RT wrote:@63

It was likely deleted as a favor considering how stupid of a question it is.


Nice argument there. Truly the sign of an intelligent man.

Anonymous Cheddarman March 08, 2016 12:09 PM  

It should be flying again as,a national emblem in our life time

Anonymous Dave Gerrold's Cabana Boy March 08, 2016 12:11 PM  

"Perfidious Albion"... Please...Popularized by the French, and the worst of the worst: Robespierre and his lot.

Enough said: French leftists (but I repeat myself)


Blogger CarpeOro March 08, 2016 12:15 PM  

From the link provided in comment 4:
"I personally feel the party has cultivated this base of people who like the anger and the vitriol that Donald Trump has, and they did it so they could win in 2010, 2012, and 2014, and now they're having a lot of trouble controlling it."
Perfect example of the actual problem with the Republicans - the leaders would agree with this, when the actual case is the anger is from those that are the base with the leaders that have tried to make the tent larger to include Ms. Chang and SJWs (not that she isn't a SJW). Personally, I didn't leave the Republican party many years ago. I just recognized they left me.

Blogger CM March 08, 2016 12:15 PM  

@63

You are an idiot.

A migrant can have limited rights and be respectful of the culture, history, and language, not feel entitled, and not seek to destroy the livlihood of the natives to make his own life more comfortable.

Contrast that with our migrants who are given full citizen rights (legally or not), demand entitlements of welfare, free education, and cheap housing, refuse to learn our language, and create mini mexicos, chinas, and Middle Easts in their communities. All while being derisive of their native neighbors and the laws of the land and demanding more and more.

I don't see how you could miss the distinction without a strong dose of dishonesty.

Anonymous VFM #6306 March 08, 2016 12:20 PM  

@63 When are you leaving the internet for something you are more capable of navigating, like a hallway?

Anonymous RT March 08, 2016 12:21 PM  

Cx -

Where did I make an argument? I observed that it was a stupid question. If I had felt like answering my response would have similar to Quartermaster's.

Anonymous Cx March 08, 2016 12:21 PM  

Quartermaster wrote:@63

You're being silly. Vox has not moved to Italy and demanded they make the country fit his ideas he imported from the US.


So ? Reread Vox's sentence.
"The invasion of the USA by Sarah and 61 million others is the largest invasion in the history of Man."
He's included Sarah's immigration in the overall immigration figures to the US without making any form of distinction between her and others. He didn't even mention assimilation capacities - just the movement of large numbers of people.
By his logic, he is indeed part of the migrant mass that invaded Europe.

Blogger CarpeOro March 08, 2016 12:22 PM  

@72
Funny how the fans of the Left forget that following the Terror of the left there were a series of other "terrors" that saw the Jacobites hunted down just as ruthlessly. Ah well, very much in keeping with SJWs eating their own until the reaction comes in and all of them are in turn sent to the guillotine. All part of the short time preference of the Left that always leads to tragedy.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer March 08, 2016 12:24 PM  

@74

I think he really believes that his "uncomfortable question" is a devastating attack. Cause he really is a nitwit.

Blogger Chiva March 08, 2016 12:29 PM  

By his logic, he is indeed part of the migrant mass that invaded Europe.

So what? He never said he was not a migrant.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 08, 2016 12:30 PM  

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Become the "Trump of Sci-Fi"

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Be accused of being an "English wigger"

Anonymous VFM #6306 March 08, 2016 12:31 PM  

@77 Really, stop. You are going to hurt yourself. You really think that The Supreme Dark Lord would avoid invading another country out of the goodness of his heart? Because it is the nice thing to do?

Do you know what Supreme means? How about Lord? Dark ringing any bells? Should not one of Europe's invaders know what an invasion looks like?

No one makes a man's case better than an ignorant opponent.

Anonymous SoupOfTheDay March 08, 2016 12:31 PM  

No matter what these folks say, I doubt they'll get Vox to sleep with them...

Anonymous Jack Amok March 08, 2016 12:33 PM  

Be accused of being an "English wigger"

What-ho, old chap! I say, dashed spot we're all in.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 08, 2016 12:35 PM  

@10 Steve

Vox Chopstickli doesn't have the same ring.
---

Voxi Muyo! - where a young VD is hounded by girls and aliens and no real plot.

Anonymous Cx March 08, 2016 12:41 PM  

RT wrote:Cx -

Where did I make an argument?

You didn't. That was called irony.

CM wrote:@63

You are an idiot.



VFM #6306 wrote:@63 When are you leaving the internet for something you are more capable of navigating, like a hallway?


It seems too many people in this website are just a bunch of overgrown teens who believe insulting and sneering at people is a valid alternative for a reply. That is truly a sign of low intelligence, low debating skills and an unsuccessful life.

And as for the rest of CM's argument... Again, you're mentioning assimilation differences, which Vox never mentioned, and you're attacking a bunch of strawmen that you created.

Blogger VD March 08, 2016 12:42 PM  

Let me ask again (hopefully you won't delete it this time):

I didn't delete your comment out of cowardice, I deleted it because you are too stupid to follow the rules.

When do you plan on leaving Europe ? According to your logic, you're just one of the millions of migrants that have flooded the continent and you're contributing to the destruction of Europe.

I'm not. I suggest you avoid logic, since you're obviously not very good at it. I am part-European by blood, so obviously I have at least a partial claim to be here.

More importantly, I am not encouraging any other Americans or Indians to move here.

Blogger VD March 08, 2016 12:45 PM  

By his logic, he is indeed part of the migrant mass that invaded Europe.

Sarah was not and is not American by blood. I am part-European by blood. So, obviously, by my logic, I am not part of the non-European migrant masses.

Nor do the Europeans regard me that way.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer March 08, 2016 12:46 PM  

It seems too many people in this website are just a bunch of overgrown teens who believe insulting and sneering at people is a valid alternative for a reply. That is truly a sign of low intelligence, low debating skills and an unsuccessful life.

I'm not saying this guy is a gamma, but he's a gamma.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 08, 2016 12:47 PM  

@27 TS
The African immigrants I have talked to said they would vote for, wait for it... Bernie Sanders. Big surprise hunh?
---

Out of a bounty of anchor babies to pick from, they pick the one that is an old GEEZER?

Anonymous Cx March 08, 2016 12:51 PM  

Ron Winkleheimer wrote:@74

I think he really believes that his "uncomfortable question" is a devastating attack. Cause he really is a nitwit.



VFM #6306 wrote:@77 Really, stop. No one makes a man's case better than an ignorant opponent.

And here's a couple more ad hominems. I wonder if these people will ever realize that it just exposes their lack of intelligence.


Blogger Were-Puppy March 08, 2016 12:54 PM  

@42 Dexter
"HWSNBNBWIAEII": "He Who Shall Not Be Named But Who Is An Expatriate In Italy"

Clever.

For values of "clever" that include GAY.
---

VD = 2
HWSNBNBWIAEII = 13

Only in looney land would reductionism Increase the size of the acronym.

Blogger praetorian March 08, 2016 12:55 PM  

What-ho, old chap! I say, dashed spot we're all in.

U WOT M8?

Blogger praetorian March 08, 2016 12:58 PM  

That must be why the phrase "perfidious Albion" has been used since the 13th century.

(kek) I said they were amongst the most trustworthy. I didn't say they were always, or even mostly, trustworthy.

Do you see the difference?

Blogger VD March 08, 2016 12:58 PM  

And here's a couple more ad hominems. I wonder if these people will ever realize that it just exposes their lack of intelligence.

Those are not ad hominems. You have exposed your own lack of intelligence by incorrectly labeling simple comments on your comment an ad hominem fallacy. No argument is presented. Ergo, no argumentum ad hominem.

Let's face it, they're right. You're not very smart. That doesn't mean your argument is wrong, it just means you're not very smart.

Blogger Were-Puppy March 08, 2016 12:58 PM  

@53 kfg

what have the Romans ever done for us?
--

Last time I checked, there was one standing south of our border here demanding we let in more illegal immigrants.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer March 08, 2016 1:05 PM  

And here's a couple more ad hominems. I wonder if these people will ever realize that it just exposes their lack of intelligence.

Alas! I'm emotionally devastated because you think I lack intelligence! I will most certainly take to my weeping couch, sighing in dejection, as I contemplate your pointed barbs concerning my inadequacy.

Blogger Marie March 08, 2016 1:06 PM  

@Cx

It would be helpful if you went and read the rest of the posts on this topic. Then you would have a better understanding of the number of different arguments and points people have made against Hoyt's version of America and why your comparison to Vox is absurd.

Anonymous Heh March 08, 2016 1:08 PM  

I said they were amongst the most trustworthy. I didn't say they were always, or even mostly, trustworthy.

Except their sobriquet indicates they have widely been considered, for many centuries, the most UNtrustworthy European nation.

Anonymous Heh March 08, 2016 1:11 PM  

"Perfidious Albion"... Please...Popularized by the French, and the worst of the worst: Robespierre and his lot.

Nope. It is much, much older than that.

Blogger Dexter March 08, 2016 1:13 PM  

A migrant can have limited rights and be respectful of the culture, history, and language, not feel entitled, and not seek to destroy the livlihood of the natives to make his own life more comfortable.

The likelihood of a migrant behaving this way directly corresponds to the number of fellow migrants in the host culture.

Once the migrants reach a certain critical mass, they start ignoring the host culture, history, and language... and then shortly after that, the migrants start actively working against the host culture, history, and language...

As Derbyshire said long ago, "numbers matter".

Anonymous Cx March 08, 2016 1:18 PM  

VD wrote:By his logic, he is indeed part of the migrant mass that invaded Europe.

Sarah was not and is not American by blood. I am part-European by blood. So, obviously, by my logic, I am not part of the non-European migrant masses.

Nor do the Europeans regard me that way.


Ok, I'm trying to follow your logic...
Obama is also partly European.. Do you believe that gives him the right to be in Europe ?
And are you even Italian ? Because "European" doesn't mean jack shit in Europe. That fact that you don't even know this basic fact, means that you're not that well assimilated...
And if you don't have significant Italian blood but you still think that your "European" blood validates your stay in Italy, well then, guess what... Many of the Mexicans moving to the US are also part European by blood, so, by your logic, that should validate their migration.
And if by "American blood" you meant native American blood and not Anglo-Saxon as I assumed, well Mexicans have that too.

But, regardless of that, to European nationalists, you're a mixed race mongrel and you'll always be 100% genetically foreign to them. Always.

And, finally, if you're implying that having the acceptance of a few immigrant-friendly Europeans gives you the right to stay there, well then, guess what, genius... Sarah also has the acceptance of quite a few Americans, but you never made any distinction between Sarah and unassimilated immigrants in your original post, so I don't understand why you make that distinction now, when talking about your case.

Anonymous Philipp March 08, 2016 1:34 PM  

Ok, Cx, I will try to make that as simple as possible for you:

Sarah thinks she is American. She even claims that she was born American in Portugal.

Vox does not claim to be Italian. He accepts that the Italian do not and will never accept him as Italian.

He also does not tell how to be Italian or how they need to change Italy so that he could be accept as Italian.

Do you get it now?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 08, 2016 1:48 PM  

Steve wrote:Hmmm... either he's a genuine nutter, or this is a troll job:

Have you ever talked history with Hindus? It is impossible for them to produce 3 coherent sentences in a row on the subject. You'll be talking about something, like, say Genghis Khan, or Tsarist Imperial ambitions, and suddenly they will start ranting about how the English were literally trying to kill every single Hindu in the world, and Churchill was literally a demon, and white people despise Dharma, the English are the most terrible demon race on the face of the Earth, and oh my gods, we're so put upon by the White devils.
And they literally can't stop. It's like it's involuntary.

And this clown has the same feel.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash March 08, 2016 1:53 PM  

Dexter wrote:Speaking proudly of Europe, the Pope declared that the continent 'can bring about a certain unity to the world.'

I thought they didn't like colonialism.

Anonymous Cx March 08, 2016 1:59 PM  

VD wrote:And here's a couple more ad hominems. I wonder if these people will ever realize that it just exposes their lack of intelligence.

Those are not ad hominems. You have exposed your own lack of intelligence by incorrectly labeling simple comments on your comment an ad hominem fallacy. No argument is presented. Ergo, no argumentum ad hominem.




Yes, you're right, they weren't ad hominems, just regular insults. Of course, that doesn't make the statement any less true and I could argue that not realizing this would be a sign of low intelligence, but that, of course, wouldn't be true either. It's actually a case of intellectual dishonesty and mediocre debating skill.

Let's face it, they're right. You're not very smart. That doesn't mean your argument is wrong, it just means you're not very smart.
I have a high IQ. That pretty much invalidates your claim.
Does being completely wrong on this prove your lack of intelligence ? Nope, just your mediocre debating skill again...

Philipp wrote:

Philipp, you missed the point. It's not about what you call yourself, but where you should or shouldn't be.

But regarding your point of Sarah defining herself as a "real American"... I don't see how being of Portuguese descent would automatically and necessarily deny someone the right to become a "real American", as Vox implied.
After all, that Peter Francisco guy seems to have done well. He was even praised by George Washington himself, if I remember correctly, but this wasn't what I was talking about.

Blogger dc.sunsets March 08, 2016 2:02 PM  

The grasshoppers show up to the ant hill, eat what's not nailed down and then look around at each other, wondering what's next.

Thinking you can have the First World without it almost exclusively being populated by First Worlders is like thinking you can have hen's eggs without chickens.

Those who can't produce our modern miracles expect to forever ride in the cart and flog, like oxen, those who can.

Blogger Didact March 08, 2016 2:08 PM  

@103,

Have you ever talked history with Hindus? It is impossible for them to produce 3 coherent sentences in a row on the subject. You'll be talking about something, like, say Genghis Khan, or Tsarist Imperial ambitions, and suddenly they will start ranting about how the English were literally trying to kill every single Hindu in the world, and Churchill was literally a demon, and white people despise Dharma, the English are the most terrible demon race on the face of the Earth, and oh my gods, we're so put upon by the White devils.

Yep. I can personally attest to that one. I visit India about once a year. It's practically a reflex action- hit knee with hammer, receive long spiel about the evils of colonialism.

Oddly enough, Indian Hindus tend to have a severe case of amnesia when it comes to what the Mughal invaders did when they were busy respecting Hindu culture by massacring them every few months.

Blogger dc.sunsets March 08, 2016 2:11 PM  

Recent immigrants see the present and the trajectory, enjoy the former and root for the latter. They have zero grasp of 40 years ago, much less 100 or 170 years back.

What they don't realize is that the present is naught but an animated corpse, the rot is set in and all they desire is the liquefaction of this corpse a la a road-killed raccoon on a hot day.

They simply don't know what is coming right at them.

Blogger Nate March 08, 2016 2:14 PM  

"Philipp, you missed the point. It's not about what you call yourself, but where you should or shouldn't be."

Really?

Do demonstrate where Vox has told Sarah she should leave America.

Blogger ZhukovG March 08, 2016 2:28 PM  

I suspect that Vox will leave Italy when the Italians tell him to. But, as the Italians appear to be content with his presence, I shouldn't hold my breath.

Should or shouldn't be, is the prerogative of the Italian Nation and what they choose to tolerate within their State.

Blogger J.M. March 08, 2016 2:39 PM  

@VD

The problem is that even Northern European immigrants came not to preserve and enjoy the 'Rights of Englishmen', but to create a better version of their Mother Country. It was the acceptance of these 'Good Immigrants' that set the stage for the mess we see today.

Exactly. I've been pointing this out for a while now, and I think it is finally beginning to sink in among many who initially rejected it out of instinctive revulsion.


I understand your logic and it makes sense. However I think that some other factor is missing from your assertions Vox. If you were right, Britain would not be socialist madhouse where guns are banned for the commoners, political correctness reigns supreme, Pederasts are the political class and even due process is hijacked if you happen to be a man. And you can't blame immigration on this one since that phenomenon started barely a generation ago for Arabs, Blacks and other Europeans (and Pakis and Hindus were never part of society, let alone blend in and alter the national consciousness since they almost never mixed with Brits).

I suspect the "rights of the Englishmen" were not so much of Englishmen but something else entirely, a mindset that was there regardless of Ethnic origin and was tied to certain "Weltanschauung" so to speak, a view of the world unattainable for most modern people, regardless of ethnic origin.

Anonymous Bah March 08, 2016 2:42 PM  

suddenly they will start ranting about how the English were literally trying to kill every single Hindu in the world,

They did a damn poor job of it.

Kinda like when I hear about Israeli "genocide" of the Palestinians -- goddamnit, Jews, get on the ball here, the Palestinian population is increasing, get better at genocide already, geez.

Blogger rho March 08, 2016 2:47 PM  

I suspect that Vox will leave Italy when the Italians tell him to. But, as the Italians appear to be content with his presence, I shouldn't hold my breath.

He probably shouldn't repatriate if he's forced to leave. With his espresso, soccer and umbrella drinks he'll get beat up for being super faggy.

Blogger mobius wolf March 08, 2016 3:05 PM  

Rabbits project. Isn't that one of the rules?
He'd be on his knees to greet the conquerors, first chance.

Anonymous Dave Gerrold's Cabana Boy March 08, 2016 3:14 PM  

"Nope, it is much older than that" yes, but it was Popularized by the Republican French in between cutting off the heads of their citizens and them wanting to declare war against Britain.

The usage as a pejorative dates back centuries before that, and is always tied to rival nations bitching about getting owned by England in conflict c.f.: Spanish Armada and the existence of a very good spy service early on.

Sour Grapes. As if you are going to make the case that Olde England's contemporaries were Paragon's of Virtue. GTFO.

Blogger Gaiseric March 08, 2016 3:15 PM  

Yes, you're right, they weren't ad hominems, just regular insults. Of course, that doesn't make the statement any less true and I could argue that not realizing this would be a sign of low intelligence, but that, of course, wouldn't be true either. It's actually a case of intellectual dishonesty and mediocre debating skill.

Nobody owes you an honest debate. You're the one who came here, without any context, making all kinds of bizarre accusations and acting all belligerent.

Also: nobody is likely to feel obliged to do your research for you and spell it out for you either. If all you get are insults, that's not a commentary on anyone's debate skills except yours; you didn't invite or encourage a proper debate, so you didn't get one.

Blogger VD March 08, 2016 3:33 PM  

Obama is also partly European.. Do you believe that gives him the right to be in Europe ?
And are you even Italian ? Because "European" doesn't mean jack shit in Europe. That fact that you don't even know this basic fact, means that you're not that well assimilated...
And if you don't have significant Italian blood but you still think that your "European" blood validates your stay in Italy, well then, guess what... Many of the Mexicans moving to the US are also part European by blood, so, by your logic, that should validate their migration.
And if by "American blood" you meant native American blood and not Anglo-Saxon as I assumed, well Mexicans have that too.


You are literally too stupid to argue with. You can't even keep your own argument straight, and now you're trying, again, to falsely characterize mine.

You are lying. I understand the difference between European and Italian much better than you do. I speak Italian. I also speak German. And some French, for that matter. You didn't say anything about Italy. All you asked about was Europe. I answered you.

But, regardless of that, to European nationalists, you're a mixed race mongrel and you'll always be 100% genetically foreign to them. Always.

Of course. But you see, European nationalists, even ultranationalists, are accepting of those mixed-race mongrels who are willing and able to completely integrate if a) the numbers are small, and b) they can pass. Of course, you wouldn't know that, because you don't actually know very much about Europe. See, one nice thing about being a mixed-race mongrel is that, if you got lucky, you can pass as just about anything.

And, finally, if you're implying that having the acceptance of a few immigrant-friendly Europeans gives you the right to stay there, well then, guess what, genius... Sarah also has the acceptance of quite a few Americans, but you never made any distinction between Sarah and unassimilated immigrants in your original post, so I don't understand why you make that distinction now, when talking about your case.

I suggest you stick to trying to keep your own words straight and not trying to guess if I might be implying something that will permit you to claim that Sarah is a Real American because I am a hypocrite. I never said or implied anything of the sort.

Yes, you're right, they weren't ad hominems, just regular insults. Of course, that doesn't make the statement any less true and I could argue that not realizing this would be a sign of low intelligence, but that, of course, wouldn't be true either. It's actually a case of intellectual dishonesty and mediocre debating skill.

Of course I was right. You were wrong. And no one who is wrong as often as you have been should be talking about mediocre debating skill. You're also wrong about intellectual dishonesty. There is nothing dishonest about simply making fun of you instead of trying to argue with you. You clearly merit it.

I have a high IQ. That pretty much invalidates your claim. Does being completely wrong on this prove your lack of intelligence ? Nope, just your mediocre debating skill again...

Your naked assertion doesn't invalidate the observable evidence. And it's amusing to see you raise "mediocre debating skill" again so soon after admitting that you were wrong and I was right.

You're just not very good at this, regardless of what your Mommy told you.

Blogger SciVo March 08, 2016 3:55 PM  

Cx wrote:"The invasion of the USA by Sarah and 61 million others is the largest invasion in the history of Man."

He's included Sarah's immigration in the overall immigration figures to the US without making any form of distinction between her and others. He didn't even mention assimilation capacities - just the movement of large numbers of people.

By his logic, he is indeed part of the migrant mass that invaded Europe.


I see that Vox has already addressed your comment, but I will add that he has repeatedly reminded us of the vast difference in scale between the invasion of the U.S. and the invasion of Europe, to which we generally respond by noting the general differences in character between the invaders.

You see, you might not know this, but the former is low-IQ Catholics from low-trust societies in the Americas, while the latter is low-IQ Muslims from low-trust societies in North Africa, Western Asia and Central Asia.

They both bring trouble, but the latter is inherently immiscible and even brings ancient enmities. I can't put a number to how much worse the latter is, because I wouldn't want that problem at any quantity. And this is a discussion that we have been having since before his book came out.

So basically, you conflated two very different things and then assigned your error to someone else. That's... special.

Blogger Salt March 08, 2016 4:16 PM  

ZhukovG wrote:I suspect that Vox will leave Italy when the Italians tell him to. But, as the Italians appear to be content with his presence, I shouldn't hold my breath.

There's a great gulf between Vox and Sarah. Sarah of Portugal pontificates on 'being American' to Americans. Most distasteful. I highly doubt Vox does that with Italians.

Anonymous BGKB March 08, 2016 4:30 PM  

I'm not saying this guy is a gamma, but he's a gamma.

I am afraid he may be one of my ex boyfriends.

And are you even Italian ? Because "European" doesn't mean jack shit in Europe

I have been to Italy twice and while not Italian I am sure the natives would vastly prefer me visiting than 3rdworlders. You see I will use a translation dictionary for words I don't know instead of demanding Italians speak shitistan.

Thinking you can have the First World without it almost exclusively being populated by First Worlders is like thinking you can have hen's eggs without chickens.

It took 60years to go from Kitty Hawk to the Moon but now even with smartphones more powerful than all the Apollo computers we cant make a merit based test that anyone other than Asians can compete with whites on except short distance runs.

Blogger Joshua Sinistar March 08, 2016 6:26 PM  

Die-versity is part three of the "brilliant" plan by the Ratsbodies to enrich themselves with brown cow dung.
Part one was feminism to destroy the family.
Part two was civil rights to promote miscegenation
Part three is turning the West into Mos Eisley, a Hive of Scum and Villainy.

STAR WARS the feminist abortion showed everyone that The Empire or White Supremacy of the First Order were the Good Guys all along, and those jedi knights were nothing but cloistered elitists who became terrorists living in caves and swamps to restore not Freedom, but the banal democratic tyranny of the Ineffective UN like Old Republic so that useless cloistered societies like the jedi who really served no purpose other than to recruit young children for "training" could operate without any real authorities looking into what they were doing or maintaining any sense of Order at all, allowing greedy trade federations to loot planets with impunity while bureaucrats squabbled over inane useless rhetoric.
A country of atomized mongrels with no people, no past and no care for the future is their ideal consumer - the brown cow.

Blogger No Thank you March 08, 2016 6:41 PM  

Yes it should and will be taught, time to arm children against the lies of the left.

Blogger ZhukovG March 08, 2016 6:54 PM  

@120. Joshua Sinistar

This is why I support The Sith Empire, in Star Wars the Old Republic.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents March 08, 2016 7:00 PM  

BGKB
I have been to Italy twice and while not Italian I am sure the natives would vastly prefer me visiting than 3rdworlders. You see I will use a translation dictionary for words I don't know instead of demanding Italians speak shitistan.


As a bonus, BKGB knows how to use a toilet. That puts him light years ahead of the "refugees" right there.

I know, I know, I know, telling people how to properly defecate in a 1st world country is totally cultural imperialism, elitism, racism and some other isms I'm not even aware of.

Blogger John Williams March 08, 2016 8:06 PM  

As if none of us can Google "shall not link" or "shall not mention his name"...

Anonymous Type 5 March 08, 2016 9:30 PM  

Cx: "But regarding your point of Sarah defining herself as a "real American"... I don't see how being of Portuguese descent would automatically and necessarily deny someone the right to become a "real American", as Vox implied."

No. He didn't imply it. He stated something very close to it, but he did it previously in other posts. You are coming in late in the third act. He has already made his points, described his logic and how he reached his conclusions. But you don't seem curious enough to find that out.

You are here arguing against Vox's position when you don't even know his argument. Hell, you've just told us that you can't even imagine what his argument might be. Yet here you are, swinging away.

That is obvious to everyone here. We might wonder idly why you keep swinging, but we really don't care.

Blogger bob k. mando March 08, 2016 11:00 PM  

this is the general level of discourse over there.

somebody peeped over wall into the Forbidden Zone and saw that i had pointed out that i don't use bad grammar, i use unorthodox orthography.

Kate Paulk took it upon herself to then accuse me of "challenging" ee cummings ...

*facedesk*

no, Katie dear.

me knowing the difference between orthography and grammar simply means that i'm not a mal-educated halfwit. unlike certain blog posters who pretend to be professional writers ...

neither does it mean that i am "challenging" or even attempting to compare myself to ee cummings.

being aware that i wasn't the first to do something doesn't mean i'm going to try to destroy the first person who did.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/challenge?s=t

Anonymous Quartermaster March 09, 2016 6:45 AM  

@71
The sobriquet of “Perfidious Albion” has been earned many times over by Britain, no matter who coined the term.

@75
Your logic is flawed to the point of being silly. Re-read what I wrote, then try again.

Blogger Eric Slate March 09, 2016 3:22 PM  

After learning game, I'm always confused about what type of person would white knight for a woman online. If it's natural conditioning, wouldn't repeatedly being used and thrown out clue the guy in?

Blogger Eric Slate March 09, 2016 3:22 PM  

After learning game, I'm always confused about what type of person would white knight for a woman online. If it's natural conditioning, wouldn't repeatedly being used and thrown out clue the guy in?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY March 10, 2016 3:46 AM  

"After learning game, I'm always confused about what type of person would white knight for a woman online. If it's natural conditioning, wouldn't repeatedly being used and thrown out clue the guy in?"
Some hapless fucks will never get it. You could draw it out in the simplest of terms, and though they thirst, they will NOT drink.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts