ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, April 03, 2016

A scalp is a scalp

In which we are informed #GamerGate has taken "its most disgraceful scalp yet"
For many people, Gamergate isn’t really a thing anymore. For the most part, it has receded from the headlines — we’re more than a year past the period of peak thinkpiecery on Gamergate, online harassment, and how the two intersect. But that doesn’t mean some of the group's more enterprising members have stopped rabidly going after anyone they think is promoting an SJW (social-justice warrior) narrative or messing with their previous vidya.

For a particularly gross example, look no further than a piece of news that just dropped (part of a Twitter thread that starts here):

    Today, the decision was made: I am no longer a good, safe representative of Nintendo, and my employment has been terminated.
    — smol pterodactyl (@alisonrapp) March 30, 2016

Over the last few months, many of these gamers have turned their ire on Rapp, a young marketing employee at Nintendo who, as Patrick Klepek wrote in a comprehensive and well-reported article in Kotaku, “has been accused of somehow being a driving force behind the supposed censorship of that company’s games.” Rapp, it should be said, doesn’t even have anything to do with localization at Nintendo; she’s been targeted simply for having been “outspoken on Twitter about online abuse against women in gaming,” as Klepek put it. In the course of digging as deeply into her past as possible to find ways to discredit her, some gamers found an undergraduate thesis she wrote in 2011, and it seriously exacerbated the campaign against her.

In her thesis, Rapp laid out a highly academic case for why the U.S. shouldn’t pressure Japan, where the sexualization of young teens has long been entrenched in certain corners of the culture, to adopt child-pornography laws similar to our own. It reads like pretty standard-issue undergraduate cultural relativism. Anyone familiar with these arguments — even those inclined to think it’s fair to judge someone based on academic papers they wrote in college — would know that Rapp wasn’t condoning child pornography, but rather making a more nuanced argument about American cultural imperialism and so forth (she also argued that child pornography doesn’t cause people to abuse children).

These nuances were lost, perhaps willfully, on a group of Gamergaters and their allies, who quickly used the thesis and various old tweets of Rapp’s to launch a campaign to tar her as a defender of child pornography.
Ah, pity the poor SJWs. We aren't correctly nuancing their defenses of child pornography. We aren't treating them fairly. We are digging deeply into their pasts. We are contacting their employers. We are targeting their sponsors.

I wonder where we learned to do that? I wonder why we have adopted these terrible tactics?

They began this cultural war. Now they're whining that someone is finally fighting back. If you're not engaged yet, you should be, because they are coming after you just as surely as they are going after gaming, comics, the universities, and everything else.

Read SJWs Always Lie if you haven't already. It's all in there.

UPDATE: Unsurprisingly, Kotaku has rushed to the defense of the indefensible:
Rapp specifically mentioned the GamerGate today as being agents of her harassment, but it was never clear whether one particular group was after her. My reporting suggested some people had taken tactics used by harassers during GamerGate and applied them here.

Labels: ,

100 Comments:

Anonymous Trimegistus April 03, 2016 12:14 PM  

If the US shouldn't pressure Japan over kiddie porn in anime and games, then how the hell can she justify SJWs pressuring companies over "sexism" in comics and games?

Blogger Otto Lamp April 03, 2016 12:33 PM  

I have noticed a distinct anti-GamerGate smell to some of the recent attacks on Trump (specifically, but not limited to the Fields accusations).

I have also noticed a significant portion of Trump's supporters are ignorant about #GamerGate and its tactics (on both sides). This is something that has to be corrected. I'm pointing it out when I can.

I wonder if Trump has read VD's book, or if he comes by it naturally, but he seems to have a better grasp on what is going on than many of his supporters.

OpenID b1bae96e-6447-11e3-b6bb-000f20980440 April 03, 2016 12:34 PM  

@1 Our culture vs. Theirs would be one distinction. However, that would give justification for banning not just the importation of video games, but ANY product that isn't made in conformity with out standards (aka Trumps fair trade tariffs). Which of course they don't really mean.

The alternative however is she is advocating for kiddie diddling generally which seems to be more consistent with SJW philosophy of kids being adults and as long as the kid feels good then all is well.


This parallels with the whole Georgia kerfuffle. I started to make the argument about the NFL (who is to host a game in Mexico) and Disney (who makes 90% of their merch in those tolerant enclaves of China, Vietnam, and Honduras) when they posture against Georgia's law protecting against involuntary servitude. But then I realized their positions were entirely consistent because Disney is for involuntary servitude everywhere. And anything that advances slavery anywhere is an okay position by these multinational corporations.

Blogger SciVo April 03, 2016 12:34 PM  

Stacy McCain had a good article on this a few days ago. Apparently, she was fired for "holding a second job in conflict with Nintendo’s corporate culture," which is to say being a part-time cam girl.

Blogger White Devil April 03, 2016 12:37 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner April 03, 2016 12:38 PM  

We aren't correctly nuancing their defenses of child pornography.

Does the OP know there was more than just the thesis but pedo chat logs backing it up? Whenevery you prove a woman/tranny wrong they act like it took a monumental effort of research.

OT: Idaho Bangladeshi refussegee Moslem sues TAMPAX for losing virginity, bought tampon with taxpayer money. More likely uncle mooham hit it.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/01/whackadoodle-muslim-mother-sues-tampon-company-for-stealing-her-daughters-virginity/

"Fatima Ushban, mother of five and recently immigrated from Bangladesh (living on welfare?), believes the company has tarnished her young daughter’s body. “Who will want of my daughter now? Her body has been defiled, she is dirty!” she told local reporters in tears. “What will I do with her? Who will want to marry her now?” she asks about her 11-year-old daughter, visibly distraught by the whole affair.Local imam, Yasaf Budut (below), claims the use of tampons is prohibited by Islamic law because it resembles masturbation.

Blogger VFM #7191 April 03, 2016 12:39 PM  

The left loves to fall back on "nuance" when defending the sick shit their side promotes. Of course, when it comes to attacking the right, all nuance goes out the window. "Trump is LITERALLY HITLER!!!"

I really fucking hate these people.

Blogger SciVo April 03, 2016 12:41 PM  

SciVo wrote:Stacy McCain had a good article on this a few days ago. Apparently, she was fired for "holding a second job in conflict with Nintendo’s corporate culture," which is to say being a part-time cam girl.

Allegedly, I should hasten to add.

Blogger Michael Maier April 03, 2016 12:44 PM  

Hold on, let me understand this here...

So it's okay for this broad to violate her contract because Nintendo didn't know she was doing it?

And Nintendo should NOT have fired her for violating her contract because the "tip" may have come from someone with GG-leanings?

Is that these pussies' position?

Blogger The Other Robot April 03, 2016 12:47 PM  

It seems that SJWs always lie:

In the initial tweets that broke this story, Rapp never mentioned having been fired for a reason that, on paper, isn’t directly connected to the harassment campaign against her. After Nintendo’s response was published in various outlets, she acknowledged, via tweets and an interview with Game Informer, that she had moonlighted to pay off student-loan bills, and had done so under an alias. It was only because of the campaign against her, she argued to Game Informer, that Nintendo found out about her second job via a tip from someone “external to the company.” She tweeted this argument last night as well: “The amount of obsession it must take to dig up old tweets, find addresses, link me to anon things not related to games is NOT. NORMAL.”

Blogger Michael Maier April 03, 2016 12:50 PM  

“The amount of obsession it must take to dig up old tweets, find addresses, link me to anon things not related to games is NOT. NORMAL.”

Does she mean sort of like the obsession to dig into donation records vs a programmer that donated to a California proposition that had the same position Obama claimed to hold in 2008 to get HIM fired?

Which... wasn't a violation of any contract and would actually be a way bigger dickhead move?

THAT amount of obsession?

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 03, 2016 12:52 PM  

GamerGate: Still dead after all these years.

OpenID b1bae96e-6447-11e3-b6bb-000f20980440 April 03, 2016 12:55 PM  

@6 Its all BS. There are a lot of Muslim men in the US that tolerate the absolute worse slutiness out of their women prior to marriage. I know an ugly fat woman. Her father was Muslim but she was non practicing and while she was spending time as a lesbian got knocked up. She then became a devout Muslim screeching about Israel's genocide against Palestine. Last I knew she moved to Vegas married a Muslim man and presumably had a legitimate kid with him.

The Muslim women in the US that have the hardest times are the ones that have swallowed too much westernization and thus aren't easily controlled. I know a Muslim woman with a PhD in psychology and is a heartbeat from 40 now and she can't find anybody and there are a half dozen more coming up right behind her. I was at a party with them once and I haven't seen a more feral display around some douche single muslim man in my life. Guy has zero incentive to select any of them.

Blogger White Devil April 03, 2016 12:59 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Strange Aeons April 03, 2016 1:00 PM  

"Taking a scalp" - clearly a shot at an old Native American tradition. Why must they mock minorities and your proud heritage?

Anonymous Red Comet April 03, 2016 1:10 PM  

This chick was just pure stupid. Even without the child porn paper she wrote in college, she was moonlighting as a camgirl and showing it off on the same twitter account that identifies her as a Nintendo employee.

The idea that she could stay on with a children's toy company with those skeletons in her closet is female solipsism at its finest.

Blogger YIH April 03, 2016 1:13 PM  

First, there is stuff in anime and manga that is controversial (though legal) in Japan and really controversial (and of questionable legality) outside of Japan.
I would not be surprised at all if BigGayKoranBurner has heard of (or watched, or have) the infamous [ED link, NSFW] Boku no Pico.
And there's tons more stuff like that [ED].
From what I gather, Nintendo ignores/doesn't involve itself in that controversy - and would rather the whole issue not involve them at all.
Her attacks on GamerGate brought her interest in that Japanese subculture to light, but to avoid involving themselves in an uncomfortable domestic Japanese issue, Nintendo needed an excuse to can her.
When word got out she was a camwhore, the rest was easy. Many entertainment companies have a ''you can't be in porn'' clause in their employment agreements and Nintendo's probably no different. Buh-bye.

Anonymous Wyrd April 03, 2016 1:21 PM  

I would not be surprised at all if BigGayKoranBurner has heard of (or watched, or have) the infamous [ED link, NSFW] Boku no Pico. And there's tons more stuff like that [ED].

*Loses SAN check* Goes on shooting spree! Aaaaeeee!

Anonymous Thor Son April 03, 2016 1:22 PM  

Here you can see Alison Rapp showing off a new nightie that one of her admirers sent her.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CV1m349VEAEOtlo.jpg

She also offers her Amazon wishlist to her sugar daddies and makes herself available for other gifts as well.

Blogger Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus April 03, 2016 1:27 PM  

What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?

Blogger Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus April 03, 2016 1:31 PM  

I read stories like this, and just for a second, I might have a twinge of doubt about it being "unfair" to the SJW. But then, I think about the fact that if Rapp, or any of these others, read my work over at Renew America, and were able to find out where I am employed, they'd harass my company and try to get me fired in a heartbeat.

So I don't feel bad for her at all.

Blogger White Devil April 03, 2016 1:32 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Salt April 03, 2016 1:33 PM  

I'm waiting for the anime version of her firing.

Anonymous Thor Son April 03, 2016 1:37 PM  

Do an image search on Alison Rapp. She looks upward to the camera, the forehead is usually cropped out. These techniques put focus on her large, dark, childlike eyes. She is usually wearing little kid clothes.

Do her sugar daddies like little girls? Has Alison has been a very naughty little girl?

Blogger White Devil April 03, 2016 1:38 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Krul April 03, 2016 1:47 PM  

We remember when they were deceitfully shrieking that Roosh et al were "rape apologists" and even "pro-rape activists". Where were the calls for "nuance" then? Why weren't the threats, harassment, and incursions into Roosh's personal life called "disgraceful"?

Turnabout is fair play, you pedophile-defending cretins.

Anonymous BGKB April 03, 2016 1:53 PM  

What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?

The SJWs have small peepees, and can only afford to treat at McDonalds instead of Steakhouses.

I would not be surprised at all if BigGayKoranBurner has heard of

Most of the gays that own kimonos have that kind of manga.

Blogger Jeff Wood April 03, 2016 2:16 PM  

Ha! I just left off re-reading SJWAL to come here.

(The book, written by Some Chap, is even better than I thought the first time.)

Anyway, I was just reading about counter-attack tactics, and this post is right on point. If it was a GG source who got this lass fired, then her protests may frighten other SJWs, even if they do not repent and resolve to walk the path of Truth, Liberty and Justice, as mentioned by that Some Chap.

Blogger Franz April 03, 2016 2:18 PM  

Wowza, CNN is really totally converged :

It's not apparent what type of work she was doing, and Nintendo declined to elaborate.

Yeah right. Because Nintendo didn't elaborate that Rapp's a cam whore. Why didn't CNN point out that Rapp refused to elaborate the nature of her pornographic "moonlighting"?

Ah, is it because because SJW's always lie? Including SJW Sara Ashley O'Brien @saraashleyo from CNN? Thought so.

Blogger Franz April 03, 2016 2:20 PM  

BTW, what's Rapp's camwhore handle, actually? I mean, she's kinda cute, and it's gotta be her main job now.... Lulz.

Anonymous Mathias April 03, 2016 2:22 PM  

@15 Actually, scalping originated in Europe as a less gruesome way to prove that you killed someone (as opposed to taking the entire head, the nose, or an ear, the latter of which has duplication problems). It was only after we had crossed the pond to America did the Red Man learn to scalp.

OpenID basementhomebrewer April 03, 2016 2:28 PM  

SJWs are caught in between a rock and a hard place in all things related to child Sexualization. On the one hand they are the most virtuous of virtue signalers so they don't want to be caught out on a very unpopular position. On the other hand there are several non-western cultures that openly sexualize children. Their instincts gravitate twoards taking up the anti-western position so that is always where they will land. The mainstream of society will cast them out if this is made public often enough.

This is why Castalia house's work on pedophilia in the SFF community is so effective. I commend Vox et al for finding this weakness and exploiting it.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 03, 2016 2:31 PM  

White Devil wrote:What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?

It's a fetish.


I disagree. I'm not 100% clear on what it is yet, but I'm pretty sure it's not a fetish.

Anonymous Icicle April 03, 2016 2:35 PM  

Alison got fired? Awwww. It's ok, she can stay with me. I care.

Don't let them get you down!

But she needs to leave before the end of the month. And leave the video games.


Yeah right. Because Nintendo didn't elaborate that Rapp's a cam whore. Why didn't CNN point out that Rapp refused to elaborate the nature of her pornographic "moonlighting"?

She's an Audio-Visual Businesswoman.

Blogger Sean Carnegie April 03, 2016 2:48 PM  

Rapp pushing for kiddie porn being nirmal is fine. Roosh laying out the legalization of rape? Well, that's just evil.

Right, only one affects women.

Blogger Feather Blade April 03, 2016 3:06 PM  

@1 Psh. Consistency is for other people.

I've always appreciated the lack (or rather, the subtlety) of sexual content in Nintendo's games. When there is any, it's never front and center, and never interferes with the story. Which is refreshing.

Blogger Ingot9455 April 03, 2016 3:14 PM  

@20 "What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?"

Power. It's about power.

These are people who can't handle a relationship with someone of even vaguely equal power or control. They can't control themselves, after all, so they can't handle the other person in the relationship having any kind of control.

The only person they can even imagine themselves being able to control is a powerless child. Someone who can't fight and can't make choices and is inexperienced and easily led.

They don't know about Game and they couldn't discipline themselves to grow and become capable of it even if they did.

It all flows from there. The fetish surroundings are just trappings.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 3:24 PM  

Ingot9455 wrote:@20 "What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?"

Power. It's about power.


I'd always thought it was the kick caused by corrupting innocence.

Anonymous Bellator April 03, 2016 3:40 PM  

I have a bit of a different perspective. Apparently she was fired for working a 2nd job (as a cam girl) that Nintendo felt might tarnish the reputation of Nintendo if it became known she was a Nintendo employee. Okay, fair enough in a work for hire state.

But. Suppose *you* are a part time self published indie author. And suppose that your company finds out and decides that the topics upon which you write might (according to the HR of the company that employees you) reflect negatively upon your employer -- so they fire you.

Basically you then become vulnerable to any group of SJWs who discover who you really are and let your corporate HR know about you. This is a double edged sword. Yes, Nintendo had the right to fire her. But the company that employees you, oh indie author, has the same right. Good reason to always use a nom de plume and never ever reveal your "secret identity".

Anonymous Alice De Goon April 03, 2016 3:53 PM  

If you sexualize children young, you'll sign them up for a life of deviance. Just look at the dregs of Tumblr and you'll see a large percentage of them spent time in Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement. Or had a train run on them by a parade of Mom's Prison Thug Boyfriends.

Anonymous Scholar-at-Arms April 03, 2016 3:54 PM  

Let me sum up:

For years she used her public Twitter profile (with which she promotes Nintendo Treehouse) to advocate for legalising child porn possession, lowering age of consent, and "child sexual agency," whatever the fuck that means.
She was told not talk about "rape culture" on her Nintendo-linked Twitter, did so anyway.
She was told not to get more tattoos & piercings because she would be their public face at events with children, did so anyway.
With regard to Fire Emblem: Fates, she mocked & blocked aggrieved fans on Twitter, that is, the people she is paid to smooth things over with.
She moonlit as a camwhore, posing with Nintendo products in some stills.
She linked the camwhoring, including the pics with Nintendo products, to her public Twitter that she used for Nintendo.

Clearly GamerGate did this to her, she in no way brought about her own firing by being a self-absorbed cunt who thought the rules didn't apply to her.

Blogger VD April 03, 2016 3:55 PM  

But. Suppose *you* are a part time self published indie author. And suppose that your company finds out and decides that the topics upon which you write might (according to the HR of the company that employees you) reflect negatively upon your employer -- so they fire you.

Where the fuck have you been for the last three years? We don't have to suppose that. We already KNOW that. The SJWs already operate that way and have been consistently trying to discredit, disemploy, and destroy everyone from me to Sir Tim Hunt for years.

Your perspective isn't "different". It is "uninformed".

Blogger The Other Robot April 03, 2016 4:04 PM  

Meanwhile, The Panama Papers are showing us how the rich and famous hide their money and keep it from the tax man.

Blogger Mark Citadel April 03, 2016 4:07 PM  

In the past, the right used conventional warfare while the left used guerrilla tactics. No surprise that we begin to use guerrilla tactics as well, the tears start flowing.

Blogger Jon M April 03, 2016 4:10 PM  

So reading a graduate thesis published by somebody just five years ago is now, "digging as deeply into her past as possible "? That's...an odd way to describe a reasonable search for definitive evidence.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer April 03, 2016 4:14 PM  

In fact, in the Sir Tim Hunt case the SJWs just made shit up about him for no discernible reason beyond "lets stick it to the man because we can."

Anonymous Icicle April 03, 2016 4:19 PM  

The thesis was on her damn LinkedIn. There's a direct link to the actual document.

Even post-Alzheimer's Ray Charles could have found that one.

In the past, the right used conventional warfare while the left used guerrilla tactics. No surprise that we begin to use guerrilla tactics as well, the tears start flowing.

Sweet, sweet, tears.

Blogger 1337kestrel April 03, 2016 4:38 PM  

What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?

Most don't, but they support anything evil because they serve Satan.

Blogger Nate April 03, 2016 4:39 PM  

" because they are coming after you just as surely as they are going after gaming, comics, the universities, and everything else."

They are of course welcome to try.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 03, 2016 4:47 PM  

The Other Robot wrote:Meanwhile, The Panama Papers are showing us how the rich and famous hide their money and keep it from the tax man.

I could just ask my sister, she's a CPA who specializes in international tax law.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 03, 2016 4:50 PM  

The really funny thing is (if you like your humor dark), after a couple years in the industry she was an atheist and an objectivist. Midwit's gonna midwit.

Anonymous aegis-1080 April 03, 2016 5:13 PM  

Why SJW's tend to be pedophiles? Easy.

Lefties tend to recruit from the damaged people, included those that were abused. Bet you anything that someone touched Rapp as a child, pedos tend to be "initiated". Daemonic parasites trying to create more damaged people like them. The cult-ish nature and the rejection of regular cultural norms that tend to define geek culture, not to mention the obvious arrested development, makes it a prime hunting ground.

@39. Since you obviously didn't gave a shit when Brendan Eich and Robert Rosario (and they are only two examples) were unjustly kicked out of their jobs and had their reputations smeared by the crazy leftie mob, your opinion is worthless, like the opinions of the rest of the cucks.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 5:18 PM  

Anyt of you wanting to view Rapp's cam-whore channel or otherwise benefit are desperate losers who give sustenance to the enemy.

You should incredibly ashamed of yourselves, you pathetic, losers. You're acting like the type of guy who is so repulsive that even if he was carrying 2 bags of gold and the only male trapped in a whorehouse with 20 working girls, still couldn't get laid.

Enough. Grow the hell up, and quit dreaming about fraternizing with the enemy, you traitorous morons.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother April 03, 2016 5:28 PM  

Fuck these people.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 5:30 PM  

@44

Understand this.... ALL women wish to be judged in the present, and ONLY the present moment, and to be 100% absolved of everything wrong they have done all the way up to 30 seconds ago.

This, of course, does not matter on things which they have done which are viewed favorably ... those should ALWAYS be remembered.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 5:30 PM  

Akulkis wrote:Anyt of you wanting to view Rapp's cam-whore channel or otherwise benefit are desperate losers who give sustenance to the enemy.

You should incredibly ashamed of yourselves, you pathetic, losers. You're acting like the type of guy who is so repulsive that even if he was carrying 2 bags of gold and the only male trapped in a whorehouse with 20 working girls, still couldn't get laid.

Enough. Grow the hell up, and quit dreaming about fraternizing with the enemy, you traitorous morons.


Someone is *triggered

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 5:36 PM  

No, Rusty, I'm just sick of moronic men who display a complete inability to control themselves, and act like they've never got laid in their entire lives, just because one of the enemy is physically attractive.

In warfare, fraternizing with the enemy will put you in Leavenworth at hard labor for DECADES, and deservedly so.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 5:37 PM  

Akulkis wrote:@44

Understand this.... ALL women wish to be judged in the present, and ONLY the present moment, and to be 100% absolved of everything wrong they have done all the way up to 30 seconds ago.

This, of course, does not matter on things which they have done which are viewed favorably ... those should ALWAYS be remembered.



Ohh so you were only White Knighting @52. For a second there I was suspecting that you were actually Mizz Rapp herself; telling us to keep our leering Gamma eyes off HER body. Alternatively, more attention seeking from those who had 'dominated' her. My understanding of female reactions is rarely correct; so I laugh at them.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 5:39 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 5:42 PM  

White Knighting for who?

I was criticizing the cretins who are talking about paying her money (via cam-whore) or offering her free shelter in his own home.

What the fuck drugs are you taking, moron.

Blogger Robert Stacy McCain April 03, 2016 5:43 PM  

By the way, the SPLC started smearing me as a "white supremacist" in 2003. I never answered them directly, and my failure to do so resulted in this GODDAMNED DISHONEST SMEAR being repeated by others as a fact. So, no, I shall weep no tears for the pitiful SJW.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 5:45 PM  

@58
Raping and pillaging has NOTHING to do with setting up an enemy agent in your own home.

The first is punishment at a cultural level.
The second is being an easily manipulated wanker who thinks that the best chance he has of getting laid is taking in an enemy combatant and caring for her while she regains her strength.

Now, are you done displaying to everyone what a moron you are, or are you going to shoot yourself in the foot again.

Blogger Cataline Sergius April 03, 2016 5:47 PM  

@20. Titus Quinctius Cincinnatus

What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?

In simplest terms they were absolutely rejected socially when they hit puberty.

It's not that they didn't have sex, (okay they didn't but that isn't so strange at that age). The problem with them is that they couldn't even have the normal, fumbling "well I kind of, sort of, like you," relationships. Even holding hands was out.

The people that went to the cons never fit in anywhere else. Most were at least one standard deviation above the norm in terms of intelligence but it didn't do them any good. Instinctive knowledge of social mores was impossible for them. The truth is their efforts to raise their status among their peers with frequent displays of superior intellect, annoyed the crap out of everyone around them. They paid for it socially and a failure loop was established. Today we would think of these people as high functioning autistics. The truth is that a normal life was always beyond them.

Now there is also the opposite end of the spectrum where like "Chip" Delany they were outright molested at age six.

But primarily it seems to be social rejection.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 5:49 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 5:55 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 5:57 PM  

Rusty Fife

You still don't understand the concept of Treason, do you.

Viewing a cam-whore by paying her money is NOT raping & pillaging ... in fact, it's her pillaging you.

Same goes for moving said cam-whore into your own house.

What part of TREASON do you not understand, fuckwad.

By the way, I've got 26 years in the Army and counting, with 18 of those years in the infantry. So don't even try pulling that "I was in the military" card... because I've got all the face cards.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 6:00 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 6:01 PM  

Pansy.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 6:03 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 6:03 PM  

Having been in both 5 star hotels, and sleeping in holes in the ground, I'm proud of every day with the infantry. For one, I have far more self respect than some supposed warrior whose miffed if he can't find the chocolate on his pillow.

A Fraternity is a drinking club masquerading as a charitable organization.

The US Air Force is a fraternity masquerating as a military organization.

Blogger YIH April 03, 2016 6:05 PM  

Ingot9455:

@20 "What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?"
Power. It's about power.

Exactly. Do you really think SJWs care about 'child abuse'?
No, they want to use it as a weapon, nothing more.
Remember how SJWs like Sparklepunter tried to kill off 8chan?
You think Sparklepunter gives a damn about children being raped/molested?

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 6:05 PM  

But spending your entire life in organizations who are ALWAYS 'in the rear with the gear", it's no wonder you don't understand what the hell is wrong with giving aid and comfort to the enemy, and worse, that you confuse it with raping and pillaging.

Blogger 744 Bosoms of Liberty April 03, 2016 6:09 PM  

Akulkis and Rusty Fife:

Stop shitting up this thread with off topic goonery.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 6:11 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 6:11 PM  

744 Bosoms of Liberty wrote:Akulkis and Rusty Fife:

Stop shitting up this thread with off topic goonery.


WILCO

Blogger SciVo April 03, 2016 6:57 PM  

YIH wrote:You think Sparklepunter gives a damn about children being raped/molested?

Clearly, if he's celibate, then there's one too few.

Anonymous Icicle April 03, 2016 7:04 PM  

White Knighting for who?

I was criticizing the cretins who are talking about paying her money (via cam-whore) or offering her free shelter in his own home.

...

The second is being an easily manipulated wanker who thinks that the best chance he has of getting laid is taking in an enemy combatant and caring for her while she regains her strength.


Is that why I said to kick her out within a month and take her video games? "AHHHH BIG WORDS is confusing me!"


(Akockis) You should incredibly ashamed of yourselves, you pathetic, losers. You're acting like the type of guy who is so repulsive that even if he was carrying 2 bags of gold and the only male trapped in a whorehouse with 20 working girls, still couldn't get laid.

Enough. Grow the hell up, and quit dreaming about fraternizing with the enemy, you traitorous morons.


Screeching woman with tampon string dangling: "AND GET MARRIED. AND GIVE HER HALF. You fucking man-child!"

(Akockis) In warfare, fraternizing with the enemy will put you in Leavenworth at hard labor for DECADES, and deservedly so.

Here's an anatomical doll. Ok, tell me where the Iraqi touched you in combat... was it here? Was it here?

(Rusty) Only in the modern feminized army; it used to be called rapine and was a motivating part of warfare. This whole WOT is a prime example of a shitty war. No booze, no pussy. No wonder these guys are coming back with PTSD.

There's plenty of time of to wear high heels and forgive Afghans for practicing Bacha Bazi though.


(Akockis) What the fuck drugs are you taking, moron.

Now, are you done displaying to everyone what a moron you are, or are you going to shoot yourself in the foot again.


Physician, heal thyself.


(Rusty) The chocolate dig is funny.

That's a homophobic joke.


Akulkis and Rusty Fife:

Stop shitting up this thread with off topic goonery.


Bosoms, did you ever consider that some of the lug nuts used in the Army are 3.72 centimeters, as opposed to the ones in the Air Force that are 4.56 centimeters? DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS???

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 7:09 PM  

Icicle wrote:That's a homophobic joke.



o_O* I was never issued one of those detectors.

OpenID denektenorsk April 03, 2016 7:14 PM  

Turn around is fair play. If you don't want a tactic used against you, don't deploy it first. A simple concept backed up by plenty of historical precedents.

Blogger Akulkis April 03, 2016 7:26 PM  

Interesting, Icicle. I didn't even mention you by name or number, but you sure as hell recognized the crime being talked about.

Now, repeat after me:

I, _state_your_name_, will not fraternize with the enemy.

Anonymous The Train Is Fine April 03, 2016 7:27 PM  

Bosoms, did you ever consider that some of the lug nuts used in the Army are 3.72 centimeters, as opposed to the ones in the Air Force that are 4.56 centimeters? DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS???

The lug nuts are fine!

Anonymous BGKB April 03, 2016 7:27 PM  

These are people who can't handle a relationship with someone of even vaguely equal power or control

I have always dated guys that earned less than me, maybe it would help to do away with the min wage.

Anonymous Sarcasm Meter Calibration Department April 03, 2016 7:28 PM  

Akulkis, your blood results are in, and your irony is way, way low. Better get that fixed up.

Anonymous Attica Stowe April 03, 2016 7:30 PM  

"I wonder why we have adopted these terrible tactics?"

At least you are self aware.

Oftentimes cheats and liars aren't self aware

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 7:45 PM  

Sarcasm Meter Calibration Department wrote:Akulkis, your blood results are in, and your irony is way, way low. Better get that fixed up.

Actually, I was beginning to think it was Tiny Tim.

Blogger 1337kestrel April 03, 2016 7:50 PM  

Look, it's a cultural war. Obviously no one should give financial aid to Rapp when there are honest whores who need business; however, the only true victory will be if the shrew is tamed by some Beta and pops out non-SJW white babies.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 03, 2016 7:53 PM  

1337kestrel wrote:Look, it's a cultural war. Obviously no one should give financial aid to Rapp when there are honest whores who need business; however, the only true victory will be if the shrew is tamed by some Beta and pops out non-SJW white babies.

HUZZAH!

Blogger CM April 03, 2016 8:08 PM  

@62

Totally not buying that theory. There are enough socially awkward pubescent kids that don't end up this way.

The power and cannibalization (from another thread) are so much more likely.

Blogger YIH April 03, 2016 9:03 PM  

Think about it; in Japan there are ''cartoons'' that the SJWs consider ''child pornography''
Yet Japan does not allow 'rapefugess' to go there.

Blogger F Harper April 03, 2016 9:48 PM  

Sexual predation fits perfectly with an r-reproductive strategy. Keep in mind, r's reach sexual maturity early and tend to be hyper sexual. In the mind of a rabbit, they feel like they were ready for sex at a young age (Delaney comes to mind). They don't see the damage that was done to them and which they propagated on others.

Anonymous cheddarman April 03, 2016 10:43 PM  

It is like cannibalism. They eat their vitims so they can get the positive attributes of the victim.

Anonymous Headcannon April 03, 2016 11:22 PM  

@20 "What is the deal with SJWs wanting to bang children, anywise?"

The desire to watch innocence die.

Anonymous Bukulu April 04, 2016 3:02 AM  

Yes indeed, among other issues with it, it's boring us to death.

OpenID anonymos-coward April 04, 2016 4:11 AM  

Sexual predation fits perfectly with an r-reproductive strategy. Keep in mind, r's reach sexual maturity early and tend to be hyper sexual. In the mind of a rabbit, they feel like they were ready for sex at a young age (Delaney comes to mind). They don't see the damage that was done to them and which they propagated on others.
Delany never reproduced and never will. Clearly it has nothing to do with a "reproductive strategy".

Also: remember that human sexuality is counterintuitive -- the people who have less sex are the ones that reproduce the most.

Blogger Akulkis April 04, 2016 2:31 PM  

Catholic Priests have lots of grandchildren? Who knew?

Anonymous Icicle April 05, 2016 2:28 AM  

(Rusty) o_O* I was never issued one of those detectors.

The chocolate on the pillow. Then digging. Get it?

(Akockis) Interesting, Icicle.

It's really not interesting at all. It comes from the ability to read and parse the English language quickly.

(Acockis) I didn't even mention you by name or number,

See above.

but you sure as hell recognized the crime being talked about.

Well sort of. It was mostly intrigue reading your posts. Like watching a car accident unfold. Words are your weapons. They kill children in mangled metal.

Now, repeat after me:

I, _state_your_name_, will not fraternize with the enemy.


This is retard-running-into-school-bus-with-tricycle level logic. By that point our soldiers are "fraternizing" with the "enemy" by sharing our bullets with them.

Blogger Sagramore Was Here April 05, 2016 6:41 AM  

Defending pedophiles again?

Tsk, tsk...not very family-friendly, Ghazi.

Blogger Sagramore Was Here April 05, 2016 7:01 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Sagramore Was Here April 05, 2016 7:03 AM  

@10 @11 They pay me for not being "normal."

I caught a local pharmacist selling oxy without an rx.How did I find that out? Unorthodox research methods... like Tinder.

Anonymous Imperator April 10, 2016 5:12 PM  

The kiwifarms tell us that her moonlighting job was being an escort.

Yes, she was fired for being a hooker as her second job. Totally GG did it.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts