ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Does Ben Shapiro belong on the SJW list?

The readers at Instapundit are divided on the subject:
Aigghh
Ben Shapiro? You doing Vox Day's dirty work now Glenn? What's next? Going after Nick Searcy for his kid? Join in with him saying Sarah Hoyt's not an American?

ChicagoRefugee
As the link on SJWList documents, Ben Shapiro has publicly stated that "racists" should be hunted down and hounded from their places of employment. Targeting people for unemployment because you disagree with their views? Sounds like a SJW to me.

Richard McEnroe
Ben walked through a crowd of screaming, cursing antisemites to confront them at CSUNLA. What have you done lately?

ChicagoRefugee
What I haven't done is publicly advocate for a SJW witch hunt against my philosophical and/or political opponents. Which is why he's on the list and I'm not.

Rad4Cap
"Why am I on the list?

You were added to the list because you publicly called for someone to be fired, disinvited, shunned, no-platformed, or otherwise punished or silenced for refusing to submit to the SJW Narrative. The particular incident is linked to your name in the list.

There are three criteria for inclusion on The Complete List of SJW:
  • Self-identifying as a Social Justice Warrior
  • Publicly advocating the disemployment or no-platforming of an individual for failing to submit to the SJW Narrative
  • Being a journalist and publishing articles that support the SJW Narrative or an SJW attack campaign. "
Crawf
Ben is saying people should be anathema for their views. Does he extend that to socialists or just racists? Socialists murdered 100,000,000 or more during the 20th century -- shouldn't being a socialist be as obscene as being a racist?
I have to admit, I don't think of Ben Shapiro as an SJW, I think of him as a cuckservative. The two are entirely distinct specimens. However, given that Shapiro has publicly endorsed the most SJW of tactics for one of the five primary SJW ideals, I think his presence on the list is absolutely justified unless and until he publicly recants his support for hunting down racists, punishing them for their opinions, and excluding them from employment.

After all, the purpose of the SJW List is to inform prospective employers who will be a good little SJW and support the organization's purpose of seeking the highest abstract standard of social justice, and I think it is clear that Ben Shapiro would make an absolutely ideal employee for any converged organization.

That is intrinsically anti-American and anti-Constitutional activity. Regardless of what you think of racists, they have the same right to work and to enjoy free association that you do. One of the reasons SJWism is not merely totalitarian, but will inevitably lead to violence is that they stupidly insist on backing their opponents into a corner from which they must either fight or submit.

Since many, if not most people will never submit to the SJW Narrative or to SJW authority, they thereby seek the very violence they claim to decry and oppose. And if they were more capable of dialectic or had longer time preferences, we might even believe they do so on purpose.

Labels:

129 Comments:

Anonymous Godless Infidel April 11, 2016 6:01 AM  

And, it will be Ben Shapiro that decides who is or is not a "raaaaaacist."

Blogger JACIII April 11, 2016 6:12 AM  

I suspect Ben's hunt down dem raciss call was a desperate plea for an "I disagree with his views, but respect his intellect" designation from the enemy done in fine cuck fashion.
Cucks are as predictable as SJWs.

Blogger John M April 11, 2016 6:17 AM  

Is there really that much of a difference between cucks and SJWs?

Blogger VD April 11, 2016 6:18 AM  

Is there really that much of a difference between cucks and SJWs?

Yes, massive difference. It's like the difference between SS-Totenkopf guards and Dutch collaborators.

Anonymous Ryan atl April 11, 2016 6:42 AM  

But didn't little chicken hawk target antisemites? Those aren't just racists. Those are something much worse. At least that's what I've been told.

Anonymous That Would Be Telling April 11, 2016 6:55 AM  

One of the reasons SJWism is not merely totalitarian, but will inevitably lead to violence is that they stupidly insist on backing their opponents into a corner from which they must either fight or submit.

I wasn't aware the option of submission was always available to SJW targets. It worked for the minor thoughtcrime in Shirtgate, but could Brendan Eich, for example, ever get forgiveness?

For those of us beyond SJW absolution, the only reason we're not in a mass grave is that they don't have that much power (yet), they have to settle for ending our careers and making us and our families poor (they can't quite yet bar us from all jobs).

So, for me at least, my network "paper trail" in my True Name goes back many years before they existed, let alone became this powerful, it's fight or virtually die. You can guess which option I choose.

Anonymous omar's running shoes April 11, 2016 6:57 AM  

Can we please get a working definition of what constitutes a racist and an anti semite?

I've been accused of both frequently despite having amicable relationships throughout my life with both Jews and people of races other than my own. My crime has always been related to noticing that there are manifest differences between sub groups of humans based on genetics. People who are allowed to use those terms of disparagement, on the other hand are the ones most likely to live in isolation from both Jews and non-Whites and to make the most vile and disparaging comments about a specific race (White) without incident.

Unless we have a definition that fits across the board this exercise is pointless.

OpenID simplytimothy April 11, 2016 7:04 AM  

@1 "And, it will be Ben Shapiro that decides who is or is not a "raaaaaacist."

The power to define is important to people like Shapiro; similarly John Podhoretz insists that it is he who will decide who is or is not a conservative. With this power, a leftist like Jennifer Rubin can claim to be a conservative while denouncing American conservatives.

The power to define appears to be an imperative among the neo-cons. I have yet to figure out why it is so important to them. Is it a necessary block in narrative building? or is it important apart from the narrative?

We know from Aristotle that agreed upon definitions are fundamental for avoiding wastes of time in dialectical debate. Could it be that differences in definition are a tool? We have certaintly wasted decades due to differences in definition of what a 'conservative' is. That delay has benefited those who define it as neo-conservativism at the expense of those who identify it as Nationalism.

It is important to them so I am looking for ways to subvert it or co-opt it or...






Blogger Shimshon April 11, 2016 7:19 AM  

I agree. Publicly endorsing the concept of disemployment for espousing "racist" views makes one an SJW for the purpose of the list, regardless of anything else. While Benjy is technically a cuck, he has, by choice, endorsed an SJW tactic. Therefore, SJW, even if only nominally.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 11, 2016 7:20 AM  

I for one am eagerly awaiting Ben's definition of racist. I assume he means whites, therefor he himself is a racial theorist of ill repute. But if he mentions that it is not only whites then I eagerly await his list of non-white racists.

Blogger Unknown April 11, 2016 7:33 AM  

Who wrote these wise words?

"As a general rule, if it is even necessary for you to explain your position, let alone rationalize or justify it, it does not belong on a wiki. The moment you find yourself telling someone "well, this is okay because", the moment you even use the word "because", just stop and give it up. If it's not so absolutely obvious that there is no need to explain it, then it does not belong."

Blogger Gaiseric April 11, 2016 7:35 AM  

SJWism comes culturally to (((Shapiro))) whether he's actually one or not. To bit be one with that (((cultural background))) he probably needs to be even more on guard that your average American.

Blogger Gaiseric April 11, 2016 7:35 AM  

Ugh. Not be one. Not bit be one.

Blogger VD April 11, 2016 7:38 AM  

"As a general rule, if it is even necessary for you to explain your position, let alone rationalize or justify it, it does not belong on a wiki. The moment you find yourself telling someone "well, this is okay because", the moment you even use the word "because", just stop and give it up. If it's not so absolutely obvious that there is no need to explain it, then it does not belong."

But none of that applies here. No contortions or rationalizations were necessary. Ben's public actions fit the criteria precisely. It's only due to other unrelated factors that some people have been bringing the issue up at all.

Did he call for disemployment? Was that call on the basis of a social justice ideal? Case closed.

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 11, 2016 7:40 AM  

It is simple really. Retract the verified public sjw statement and leave the list.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 11, 2016 7:54 AM  

#14 this is where the alt-right has the cucks over the barrel, the cucks either disavow the SJW or lose the base. IMO they will try and finesse it but as I stated before the cucks assume the premise that only whites can be sexist, racist and homophobic and that those three are the deadly sins of the religion of PC.

Anonymous Roundtine April 11, 2016 8:10 AM  

Remember when Ben Shapiro debated a tranny? Perhaps the Twitter trolls wore him down with anti-semitic photoshops, but his statement was pitch perfect SJW. If he doesn't believe what he said, then he should say so and be taken of the list.

Anonymous Bobby Farr April 11, 2016 8:10 AM  

Hasn't the cuck reaction to Trump's candidacy placed many of them into the SJW category, making them at the GOPe level largely a subset of SJWs? They have taken away the votes of nationalists at some primaries, excused violence against Trump supporters and otherwise attempted to penalize and disempower anyone expressing similar views. They have largely limited their actions to what is necessary to preserve their power rather than going after private citizens in their personal lives so perhaps that is the distinction.

Blogger Phillip George April 11, 2016 8:11 AM  

Ben, I've got the news down pat, "race is non existent".

"Shut Up", he argued, is the sum total of their rhetoric.

And Vox, I'm grateful to you for pointing out how dangerous they actually are. It's all sugar coated, but the sugar isn't sugar, not even saccharine, it's all aspartame, neuro toxic, long term degenerative brain disordering.

Blogger VD April 11, 2016 8:14 AM  

Hasn't the cuck reaction to Trump's candidacy placed many of them into the SJW category, making them at the GOPe level largely a subset of SJWs?

You're confusing tactics with objectives. Don't do that.

Blogger tz April 11, 2016 8:14 AM  

BS fits either org, converged or cuckverged.

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler April 11, 2016 8:15 AM  

The Father or the foundation of SJWism is the Italian Marxist Antonio Gramsci.His idea is that “Culture defines politics”.

”In a developed society, the passage to socialism occurs neither by putsch nor by direct confrontation, but by the transformation of ideas, which is to say, a slow reshaping of consciousness. …The seizure of political power is not possible until after the seizure of cultural power.” (McAlvany)

And that is the purpose of Social Justice/Political Correctness. It is about demanding adherence to the goals of the New World Order that is supposed to be that there is no such thing as race and you can't discriminate. You can't have Free Association with anti-discrimination. They are opposites. Ben Shapiro, and the rest of the globalists, are about ending races and nations. You can't be a nationalist. Nationalists must be punished and made to lose their jobs. That is the goal of Jewish Messianism and Jewish Messianism is what is behind Cultural Marxism. Ben Shapiro is a Leftist and is a propagandist for his religion, i.e. Jewish Messianism, about getting rid of nations and races. One must change the culture to achieve the goal of the New World Order.

Anonymous Bobby Farr April 11, 2016 8:18 AM  

Are the objectives of the cucks and SJWs that different? Both contain a mix of leftist ideologues and opportunists seeking money and/or power.

Blogger CM April 11, 2016 8:34 AM  

Are the objectives of the cucks and SJWs that different? Both contain a mix of leftist ideologues and opportunists seeking money and/or power.

I would say that the SJWs are like Islamic Terrorists and Cucks are like the left that enables and panders to Islam all while refusing to acknowledge Islam begets violent extremists in large numbers.

The left are not terrorists, even though they have engaged in some of the same tactics as Muslims (they responded the same way to cartoons of Mohammad).

Same with cucks. They enable and pander to the left while refusing to acknowledge that SJWs are an especially virulent segment of the left, often engaging in similar tactics so as not to offend their overlords.

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler April 11, 2016 8:42 AM  

Social Justice and Political Correctness are the same. Their goals are the same, Unisexism, Deracination, anti-discrimination, anti-bigotry. Cuckservatives are not true conservatives, why? They hold onto Political Correctness. Anti-racism is about killing, committing existential genocide. God created race; race matters. To attack that is to be a Leftist, to be a Social Justice Warrior. A Social Justice Warrior is thought police, just like the religious police in Saudi Arabia, enforcing the moral agenda of Marxism/Freemasonry. And they will punish people who break their religio/politico standards.

Blogger Elocutioner April 11, 2016 8:48 AM  

I proposed a term for right wing SJW's - MCW - Muh Constitution/Conservatism Warrior.

They're essentially SJWs with different goals and beliefs but act the same when cornered. They are self-righteous, not open to persuasion, outgroup, disqualify, virtue signal, and practice the politics of personal destruction.

I'm open to a better term.

Anonymous VFM 4388 April 11, 2016 8:50 AM  

An SJW is a warrior for social justice. Someone who seeks to harm the enemies of Social Justice principles because they are the enemies of SJ principles.

Thus, if you seek to harm racists because they are racists, you are an SJW. If, OTOH, you are a pitch-perfect tumblrette, save a belief that Social Justice should be promulgated through persuasion rather than through inflicting harm, you are a Social Justice Evangelist, but not an SJW.

Thus, to be a cuck is not necessarily to be or not be an SJW. Cuckservative and SJW are neither exclusive nor synonymous.

Anonymous Roundtine April 11, 2016 8:56 AM  

As bad as the GOPe and cuckservatives are, they aren't hunting down individuals to their place of business and seeking to destroy them. They are defending what they see as their institution. There are a lot of anonymous people battling cuckservatives and the GOPe online, and almost none of them are anonymous because they fear cuck or GOPe reprisals (unless they happen to be working in the GOPe).

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler April 11, 2016 9:00 AM  

Roundtime: they aren't hunting down individuals to their place of business and seeking to destroy them.

They are with Donald Trump and his supporters!

Blogger Phillip George April 11, 2016 9:03 AM  

time "seems" short now. Cut to the chase: anti christ means A N T I Christ. Jesus right, muhammad W R O N G.

All moral relativism is bat shit crazy simply because it tries to resolve mutually exclusive claims. Fucked in the head was the old medical idiom that itself got shot down by relativism. But we should be proud to call out "Fucked in the head". It simply means wrong. Just get this. History only has one solution. It either happened or did not. There no Heisenberg uncertainty at macroscopic determinations. Epistemology kills science. Theology kill epistemology. Which God?

Blogger Samuel Nock April 11, 2016 9:04 AM  

Shapiro is half tribe, half Korean. Wouldn't he have to be a white man to actually qualify as a Cuckservative? His anti-racism can be seen as part of the standard strategy of tribesmen to protect their own, rather than fight for Europeans. That's not Cuckservative, that's a hidden loyalty to someone other than Europeans.

Blogger Phillip George April 11, 2016 9:07 AM  

there's a missing "is". The "is" everyone should reach for.

Blogger James Dixon April 11, 2016 9:17 AM  

The only reason there's even a question is because Ben hasn't argue that any specific individual be fired (yet). He's argued that a class of individual should be fired. That's not quite the same thing, so people get confused. However, he easily qualifies under the third clause: Being a journalist and publishing articles that support the SJW Narrative or an SJW attack campaign.

Blogger Gaiseric April 11, 2016 9:28 AM  

Samuel Nock wrote:Shapiro is half tribe, half Korean. Wouldn't he have to be a white man to actually qualify as a Cuckservative? His anti-racism can be seen as part of the standard strategy of tribesmen to protect their own, rather than fight for Europeans. That's not Cuckservative, that's a hidden loyalty to someone other than Europeans.
My perspective as well. He's not a cuckservative, because he's not really an American. He just plays one on TV.

Blogger Josh April 11, 2016 9:28 AM  

They're essentially SJWs with different goals and beliefs but act the same when cornered. They are self-righteous, not open to persuasion, outgroup, disqualify, virtue signal, and practice the politics of personal destruction.

This is stupid because it describes almost every group from Trump voters to Apple fanboys.

Blogger Stilicho April 11, 2016 9:46 AM  

Don't forget shapiro's definition of "racist": anyone who prefers a more restrictive immigration policy than he does. If you don't agree with Ben, you're a racist! It would only be fair to apply the same standard to him: if Shapiro doesn't favor an immigration policy restrictive enough to preserve American culture and Constitutional limited govt, then he's a traitor. And a racist.

Blogger Escoffier April 11, 2016 9:48 AM  

omar's running shoes wrote:Can we please get a working definition of what constitutes a racist and an anti semite?

I've been accused of both frequently despite having amicable relationships throughout my life with both Jews and people of races other than my own. My crime has always been related to noticing that there are manifest differences between sub groups of humans based on genetics. People who are allowed to use those terms of disparagement, on the other hand are the ones most likely to live in isolation from both Jews and non-Whites and to make the most vile and disparaging comments about a specific race (White) without incident.

Unless we have a definition that fits across the board this exercise is pointless.


The great magic power wielded by the SJW is the power to constantly change the definition so you can never know what being a 'racist' is or how to defend yourself. It is terror in its purest form and almost pure evil.

Blogger Escoffier April 11, 2016 9:50 AM  

Josh wrote:They're essentially SJWs with different goals and beliefs but act the same when cornered. They are self-righteous, not open to persuasion, outgroup, disqualify, virtue signal, and practice the politics of personal destruction.

This is stupid because it describes almost every group from Trump voters to Apple fanboys.


It's the 'politics of personal destruction' that's key here Josh. Can you direct me to examples of Trump supporters attempting to unperson supporters of Bernie or Hillary? Get them fired? Lose speaking gigs? Violence? Etc?

Blogger Elocutioner April 11, 2016 9:52 AM  

"This is stupid because it describes almost every group from Trump voters to Apple fanboys."

Okay. Let's also get rid of the term SJW because it defines a group of people with some shared characteristics that other groups have too...

The non-shared characteristics are the differentiating ones. SJWs are all about... social justice, and MCWs are all about... conservatism/Constitution. Apple fanboys *as a group* don't give a shit about conservatism/Constitution. See how that works?

Nah. Rather than define a new term it's much better to just have a semantic argument every time the topic comes up, as it has repeatedly for months now.

Blogger slarrow April 11, 2016 9:54 AM  

The only quibble I might have is that Shapiro, as far as I know, doesn't self-identify as an SJW, which wouldn't meet the first criterion.

As for the point about foolishly leaving your enemy no options but surrender and attack, it's always good to see Sun Tzu's wisdom come to light.

Blogger Josh April 11, 2016 9:55 AM  

It's the 'politics of personal destruction' that's key here Josh. Can you direct me to examples of Trump supporters attempting to unperson supporters of Bernie or Hillary? Get them fired? Lose speaking gigs? Violence? Etc?

That's a good point. I don't think there's a broad pattern of Trump voters doing that. However, I don't think there's a broad pattern of conservatives or the gop establishment doing that either.

And everything else on his list is just what all groups do.

Blogger Elocutioner April 11, 2016 9:55 AM  

*The non-shared characteristics are the defining ones.

OpenID denektenorsk April 11, 2016 9:56 AM  

This is more a case for being a Cuckservative: http://townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2011/04/13/the_magic_of_donald_trump/page/full

Such a gushing piece back in 2011. Contrast this with his more recently articles on Trumps' awful lack of decorum. Such a meanie.

There was also the white knighting for Fields which puts him firmly in the #IBelieveVictims camp. Presumably at the expense of due process? Not enough for inclusion on the list but as any attorney will often spout off it does establish character (or lack thereof).

Blogger dc.sunsets April 11, 2016 10:02 AM  

My perspective as well. He's not a cuckservative, because he's not really an American. He just plays one on TV.

This. Dual citizenship is anathema. One is either an American (USA version) or not. No half-pregnant status available. All persons with dual citizenship should be COMPELLED to pick one...and if it's not USA, then they lose the ability to vote.

Also, FTR, anyone taking money from foreign entities to influence political processes should be instantly deported. Or jailed.

Blogger Derek Kite April 11, 2016 10:02 AM  

Reading the comments at instapundit was enlightening. These people should get out a little. I fully expect and am preparing for an attack on me and my business. All it takes is one person who is a bit nuts and they cost you enormous amounts of money and time. There is a legal and regulatory infrastructure backed by state power intent on forcing people to think and talk in a prescribed way.

Conservatives have been utterly useless in this fight and often opponents. Stern and Levant in Canada had little help from Conservatives, they were diving under the furniture trying to avoid being called racists. I think their limp response was one of the many reasons they lost their vigorous core support.

I don't like the fact that these tactics are necessary. But they are.

Blogger bob k. mando April 11, 2016 10:09 AM  

Join in with him saying Sarah Hoyt's not an American?


fucking morons.

we never said that Hayt was "not" an American.

we said that it was patently stupid for her to assert that she was *more* American than the vast majority of people born here. especially when she derives most of her 'values' from a Marxist origin.

not that most Americans do not also have 'values' ( universal democracy, the completely fungible nature of any two individuals, the franchise being a 'right' rather than a privilege, etc ) which derive from Marxism ... we have all been raised / socialized by Public Schools since the early 1900s after all ... but our greater religiosity would default to someone who was raised here having more in common with the Founders than someone raised in Europe.



7. simplytimothy April 11, 2016 7:04 AM
I have yet to figure out why it is so important to them.



because subtle variations in lever points can have massive outcome differentials.

for a physical example of this principle, look at the very fine adjustments *required* in order to prevent a helicopter armbar from going awry:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWOjHVfJmws

the Gracie breakdown on Diaz-McGregor also demonstrates this very well.

Blogger dc.sunsets April 11, 2016 10:11 AM  

Lots of cuckservatives (like Shapiro) join in the frequent Two Minutes Hate in order to avoid being tarred with crimethink.

Watch how often appear a Two Minutes Hate whenever race, religion or other Cult-obsession dogma is discussed. Each and every one of them is a test of ideological purity, and anyone who fails to exhibit the rending of clothes and spittle-flecked rants prescribed risks excommunication from the cult...and being a cultist in good standing is a precondition of employment in mainstream media.

Shapiro threw race-realists under the bus because he's feckless. While he may actually believe those he deems "racist" should be disemployed (as his ancestors prescribed disembowelment), I still think most cuckservatives embrace this position out of sheer cowardice.

OpenID randkoch April 11, 2016 10:16 AM  

The list's credibility is damaged every time you need to explain someone's presence on it.

This is a victory for the core SJWs. Maybe Orwell should be added to the reading list.

Anonymous Gen. Kong April 11, 2016 10:22 AM  

Absolutey. The term 'Cuckservative' is not really accurate when describing either Shapiro or (even more so) his fellow SJW fifth-columnists at NRO, whose SJW eligibility has been fully demonstrated by the defenestration of Derb, and various purges of those who've offended what the New Duranty Times, The Huffington Post, Hi-Fellatin' Franny and other openly hammer-and-sickle waving SJWs describe as "morality" (Coulter, Auster, the VDARE folks - basically anyone who opposes open borders utopian globalism).

Cuckservatives, or simply 'cucks' are the clueless, not-very-bright public-edumacayshunated lumpen who follow the lead of the SJW fifth-columnists like Shapiro in describing dead Marxists as Christian saints and the like. NRO has been a fifth-column from the start, founded by William F. Cuckley at the behest of the CIA. Cuckley's first significant act was to purge the 'Birchers' (Constitutionalists) from the place. The leaders of Cuckery are an SJW fifth column - from the ISIS Admiral Juan 'Batshit' McAmnesty to the Kentucky Undertaker to the local Carnival Barker of Churchianity.

Blogger Mark Mitchell April 11, 2016 10:28 AM  

Kong and Lindsey Wheeler explained it better than I could. The Cultural Marxist is a separate category, who creates both SJWs and cuckservatism.

All I would caution is attempting to use small arms against weapons that operate over the horizon. Save the SJW-outing for taking down footsoldiers attempting to overrun your positions. A more strategic approach needs to be taken to attacking their recruiters and spawning grounds.

Blogger Escoffier April 11, 2016 10:31 AM  

Josh wrote:It's the 'politics of personal destruction' that's key here Josh. Can you direct me to examples of Trump supporters attempting to unperson supporters of Bernie or Hillary? Get them fired? Lose speaking gigs? Violence? Etc?

That's a good point. I don't think there's a broad pattern of Trump voters doing that. However, I don't think there's a broad pattern of conservatives or the gop establishment doing that either.

And everything else on his list is just what all groups do.


The salient term that brings this into focus is virulence.

Blogger Escoffier April 11, 2016 10:34 AM  

Mark Mitchell wrote:Kong and Lindsey Wheeler explained it better than I could. The Cultural Marxist is a separate category, who creates both SJWs and cuckservatism.

All I would caution is attempting to use small arms against weapons that operate over the horizon. Save the SJW-outing for taking down footsoldiers attempting to overrun your positions. A more strategic approach needs to be taken to attacking their recruiters and spawning grounds.


Bah, their whole thing is intimidation and suasion to make themselves look powerful. The minute you properly identify them and call them out they are utterly defanged. Exposed to daylight it becomes obvious that they are ridiculous and to be scorned, not feared.

Anonymous BGKB April 11, 2016 10:34 AM  

Clearly a (((Cuckservative)))

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 10:40 AM  

Honestly, it would help to to have clear, simple definitions of the term SJW & Cuckservative for those not inclined to read the books. It seems the default definition for many is "anyone who disagrees with anything I say."

So, for example, you take a guy who actually agrees with many of the diagnoses of what is wrong with modern society, but happens to support a different candidate than Trump is labelled a Cuckservative, or SJW simply because he doesn't support Trump - mainly because he believes Trump to be a lying sack of shit who will stab his supporters in the back. Is that guy truly a Cuckservative? Is he a SJW?

The common answer seems to be "Yes." Point out that Trump is in bed with the big banks to the tune of $300 million, has spent years donating to SJW political candidates, and has a converted Jewess for a daughter, and little Jewish grandchildren, and apparently you get labelled as a Cuckservative who is in the pocket of big banks, wants the US to be subjugated to Jews, and wants to continue the Republican tradition of bowing down to pressure from SJW Democrats.

I doubt that actually fits the definition of a "Cuckservative", but that apparently doesn't matter. All in the name of bowing down to a Carpet-bagging scumbag, NYC liberal, who is trolling the right to pave the way so his good buddies, the Clintons can win back the White House.

Just who are the delusional ones out there? Who exactly are the ones opening up the path to continued subversion of Western society, and White, Anglo-Saxon Protestant traditional values? Who is paving the way for yet another Jewish Supreme Court Justice (Merrick Garland) to get approved, giving the Jews a majority on the Supreme Court in a land where they only make up 1.73% of the population?

Am I frustrated? Sure. But you guys really take the cake - advocating for the one man who will ensure you get EXACTLY what you say you oppose.

Blogger Escoffier April 11, 2016 10:43 AM  

Scott6584 wrote:Just who are the delusional ones out there?

YOU

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 10:52 AM  

And Trump, the "anti-immigrant, is married to an immigrant. The depths of you guys and your delusions astounds me...

Trump, the seducer, keeps telling you, "Yes, I love you, and I will respect you in the morning," and like a bunch of besotted females with wet panties, you swoon and let him bend you over the table.

He tells off an attractive female on national TV (Megyn Kelly), something 99% of you Delta and Beta Boys never had the guts to do, but wish you had the balls to pull off, and suddenly he's your hero. How freaking transparent can you be. He's a projection of everything you wish you could be, but aren't.

Let me tell you something. I've been fucking 9's and 10's my whole life. I have always been astounded at men who fear women, because it is women who are genetically insecure. And yet, your support of Trump is simply yet another display of your inability to stand on your own two feet. Trump will fuck pretty women and defy them, tell them off for you. And you, like a good little voyeur, vicariously get a thrill every time he does. Your support of Trump is entirely emotional, and you cannot point to any detailed proposal he has beyond mere sloganeering that will accomplish the things you claim to want to happen.

You guys are your own worst enemies. It's really pathetic to watch. And even Trump's whiny bitch-boy routines about how unfair the process of getting elected is doesn't even throw you off of him. What depths will you go to in defending this sniveling fraud/conman?

Anonymous Lord T April 11, 2016 10:57 AM  

I'm torn here. I've always argued that we should use their tactics against themselves so someone advocating for their dismissal does make them an SJW imo.

It's a bit like in the UK where Cameron is getting a hard time over tax avoidance. Perfectly legal I think but at the same time I find it karmic because not that long ago he was talking about others using legal tax avoidance schemes like it was illegal or immoral. Hung by his own petard and fun to watch.

Being an SJW has to be more than just calling for someone's dismissal.

Blogger Student in Blue April 11, 2016 10:58 AM  

Your support of Trump is entirely emotional, and you cannot point to any detailed proposal he has beyond mere sloganeering that will accomplish the things you claim to want to happen.

How do you lie so much and manage to sleep at night?

He's had detailed position papers for well over half a year now, and they're all pretty excellent.

Anonymous Lord T April 11, 2016 10:59 AM  

Ooops. Line one should read -

I'm torn here. I've always argued that we should use their tactics against themselves so someone advocating for their dismissal does NOT make them an SJW imo.

Sorry.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 10:59 AM  

By the way, the links to the SJW list don't seem to work.

Blogger Elocutioner April 11, 2016 11:00 AM  

"And Trump, the "anti-immigrant, is married to an immigrant. The depths of you guys and your delusions astounds me..."

Nice strawman you got there.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 11:01 AM  

And I think creating and publishing a list of SJW's is a fine idea. Out them.

Blogger Escoffier April 11, 2016 11:01 AM  

Scott6584 wrote:By the way, the links to the SJW list don't seem to work. Perhaps it's too busy banging 9's & 10's?

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 11:04 AM  

Elocutioner wrote:"And Trump, the "anti-immigrant, is married to an immigrant. The depths of you guys and your delusions astounds me..."

Nice strawman you got there.


I think you need to learn what a Strawman is. Pointing out Trump's hypocrisy doesn't qualify as being a strawman argument. But then again, Trump's hypocrisy is epic, so why should being married to a woman born as a communist bother you guys. (The Communist thing IS a strawman argument.)

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 11:06 AM  

BTW, I don't care about Ben Shapiro. Didn't even know who he was before this bruhaha over Fields. (Didn't know who Fields was before it, either.)

Anonymous Dan April 11, 2016 11:08 AM  

The case with Ben Shapiro saddens me. He fought the good fight in many instances, speaking out against political correctness and writing many good books. But with the Trumpening, he has really gone on the wrong side. I don't mean not supporting Trump (he likes Cruz, fine). I mean, if you have campaigned as hard for free speech as he has, you should appreciate when someone is ripping open the Overton Window straightjacket instead of going SJW on them.

Ben Shapiro's efforts to disemploy Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski were intense. More than his words on the Rubin Report, this was clear SJW behavior for several reasons:

(1) His attacks were ideological. He had decided well before that he was ideologically opposed to Trump.

(2) The accusations were false, as video showed from many angles.

(3) He wasn't an observer misunderstanding things and piling on. He was close to Michelle Fields as a coworker at Breitbart and seems to have been in on the conspiracy, pushing it from the inside from the beginning. He and she departed Breitbart together over this (as did Shapiro's dad, wierdly enough, who had been writing under a pseudonym). Shapiro's rantings were off-the-charts hysterical, totally mismatching the evidence we saw, and carried special weight because of his stature in Conservatism and closeness to Fields.

(4) The orchestrated SJW attack against Lewandowski, with Shapiro in the middle, was basically successful because Lewandowski was charged with assault. Trump was/is the Republican frontrunner and these false charges were no doubt very damaging.

(5) Lewandowski was not charged when the event happened but quite a bit later, after the SJW manufactured freakout.

Blogger Elocutioner April 11, 2016 11:09 AM  

Forget your helmet this morning, Scott?

>Trump, the anti-immigrant, is married to an immigrant

Trump isn't anti-immigrant. None of them are. He's anti-*ILLEGAL* immigrant. Your lies are particularly weak. Why, it's almost like you're willfully ignoring all of the conversations here over the last few months.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 11:09 AM  

Anyone who self-righteously claims that what appeared on tape with Fields can be reasonably construed as "battery" is a total liar and an idiot. If THAT is what is defined as "battery," then the word no longer has any meaning. It is self-evident that the whole incident was contrived to create an issue.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 11:14 AM  

Elocutioner wrote:Forget your helmet this morning, Scott?

>Trump, the anti-immigrant, is married to an immigrant

Trump isn't anti-immigrant. None of them are. He's anti-*ILLEGAL* immigrant. Your lies are particularly weak. Why, it's almost like you're willfully ignoring all of the conversations here over the last few months.


This is not true. His position also includes being against LEGAL immigration Muslims - a position I wholeheartedly agree with, by the way. It's the ONLY substantive proposal of Trump's that I can identify with.

But I want to block all the legal immigration taking American jobs. He is FOR allowing "highly skilled" immigration to drive Americans out of employment in technology fields. I just happen to be an Engineer working in Systems, and Trump's stance on allowing Indians, and a bunch of Asians to come here and take jobs from red-blooded Americans is anethema. It totally disqualifies him.

Blogger Elocutioner April 11, 2016 11:19 AM  

"This is not true. His position also includes being against LEGAL immigration Muslim"

As suspected you went for the moslem angle. And another weak lie. Being against a subset isn't being against the whole. But you know that.

Anonymous Dan April 11, 2016 11:20 AM  

One more argument in favor of Shapiro as an SJW: profiteering

I don't know the details but he is supposedly (Conservative Treehouse has details) now funded by anti-Trump donors. If that is true then that would parallel professional SJWs profiting handily from their activism.

Blogger Cynic In Chief April 11, 2016 11:21 AM  

I've created a Censorious Cuckservative list, simply because Shapiro could go either way. He's not a dyed-in-the-hair SJW, but he supports disemploying "racists". I don't want to miss him, but we need to keep the SJW list clear and straightforward.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 11:33 AM  

Elocutioner wrote:"This is not true. His position also includes being against LEGAL immigration Muslim"

As suspected you went for the moslem angle. And another weak lie. Being against a subset isn't being against the whole. But you know that.


Nice, how you cheery picked part of a sentence, and ignored the fact that I agree with Trump on banning Muslim immigration. And you ignored the other groups of LEGAL immigration that Trump supports, but I oppose.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 11:34 AM  

Trump supports all nude models, and sluts who want to immigrate to America.

Blogger Escoffier April 11, 2016 11:37 AM  

But I want to block all the legal immigration taking American jobs. He is FOR allowing "highly skilled" immigration to drive Americans out of employment in technology fields. I just happen to be an Engineer working in Systems, and Trump's stance on allowing Indians, and a bunch of Asians to come here and take jobs from red-blooded Americans is anethema. It totally disqualifies him.

You should have led with this. it's the only non stupid, non spergy thing you've said all morning.

Also, conflating Trump's wife with Muslims? Stupid and spergy so extra points to you good sir.

Anonymous Dan April 11, 2016 11:39 AM  

The more I think of it, the more certain I am that the Lewandowski hit job cements Shapiro's place among the SJW greats.

The truly great SJW talents can get the world to go along with a narrative that is openly false. Fields was in a room full of people. Cameras were everywhere. Lewandowski was doing exactly what every campaign leader would do in that instance, clearing a path through the mob.

The truly gifted SJW can get observers to disbelieve their lying eyes. In this instance, with a huge national election in the balance, Shapiro achieved Gold in the SJW Olympics.

Compare Shapiro's SJW achievement in a national election to rank amateurs like Sarkeesian, who win their SJW trophies in the minor leagues of video games.

Blogger Escoffier April 11, 2016 11:40 AM  

Dan wrote:The case with Ben Shapiro saddens me. He fought the good fight in many instances, speaking out against political correctness and writing many good books. But...


The minute it looked like Conservatism might get on the scoreboard he completely freaked out. Huh, what a mystery.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 11:42 AM  

Without reading any of the post, I'm going to say No.
I've seen a lot of articles at Breitbart where he went to college campus and made lefty heads explode.

I feel confident he is a Cuckservative, not an SJW.

Anonymous Roundtine April 11, 2016 11:43 AM  

@28 Wheeler: They are with Donald Trump and his supporters!

Examples? Lewandowski is in politics and this type of BS goes on all the time for various reasons, often policy related. I haven't heard of cucks or GOPe widening the field of battle to private life like SJWs.

Anonymous BGKB April 11, 2016 11:48 AM  

Can we please get a working definition of what constitutes a racist and an anti semite?

Racist= someone that notices. Anti semite= Someone who wants the same policies for his homeland as jews want for Israel


Trump, the seducer, keeps telling you, "Yes, I love you, and I will respect you in the morning,"

He has been telling me I have a nice house and he will have the fence built in a couple weeks, I must not be as pretty as Scott.

He tells off an attractive female on national TV (Megyn Kelly), something 99% of you Delta and Beta Boys never had the guts to do

You don't have the balls to stand up and say what I listed in the civil war thread at 11:11

How do you lie so much and manage to sleep at night?He's had detailed position papers for well over half a year now

I hear he lies on his belly, sometimes on his side.

Trump supports all nude models, and sluts who want to immigrate to America. No suicide vests there.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 11:53 AM  

@32 James Dixon

He's argued that a class of individual should be fired.
---

Looking for Kulaks, is he?

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 11:54 AM  

@33 Gaiseric

My perspective as well. He's not a cuckservative, because he's not really an American. He just plays one on TV.
--

He's a Trans-Cuckservative?

Anonymous CitizenOutkast April 11, 2016 11:56 AM  

Start a separate but linked "cuckservative" page. :) Put 'im on there.

Blogger Salt April 11, 2016 11:59 AM  

Were-Puppy wrote:Without reading any of the post, I'm going to say No.

I've seen a lot of articles at Breitbart where he went to college campus and made lefty heads explode.

I feel confident he is a Cuckservative, not an SJW.


Agreed.

Anonymous zzzz April 11, 2016 12:01 PM  

@#73 "Trump supports all nude models, and sluts who want to immigrate to America."

just another good reason to vote Trump

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 12:02 PM  

@53 Scott6584

Honestly, it would help to to have clear, simple definitions of the term SJW & Cuckservative for those not inclined to read the books.
---

Actually, it is helpful to ignore those who decline to read the books, which include the definitions under discussion.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 12:03 PM  

@53 Scott6584

Unless you are trolling, please keep up with the actual topic of discussion. It's not about Trump.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 12:06 PM  

All of these posts are about Trump.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 12:06 PM  

@56 Lord T

Being an SJW has to be more than just calling for someone's dismissal.
---

It is. I think what's happening here is we are discussing the list, which is called the "complete" list of SJWs.

But it was limited by certain factors, such as calling for someones dismissal.

I had to remove such unquestionable SJWs as Sean King and Rachel Dolezal. They aren't No Platforming, calling for the firing, etc of anyone.

Maybe the real discussion is who should, or should not, be on the list. Not the definitions of Cuckservative and SJW.

Anonymous BGKB April 11, 2016 12:06 PM  

Unless you are trolling, please keep up with the actual topic of discussion. It's not about Trump.

This calls into question all the 9s and 10s he says he dated. The 9-10s might have been on the TV at the time and he got confused.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 12:08 PM  

@59 Scott6584
By the way, the links to the SJW list don't seem to work.
---

Buddy, that thing is a big battle right now. And we were fighting all night last night working on that.

Just a little perspective for you, as we aren't concerned with Trump in regards to this situation.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 12:10 PM  

Let me re-phrase. As long as Trump Supporters are willing to label ANY opponent of Trump an SJW or Cuckservative, regardless of what they actually espouse and believe, then ANY post concerning lists of SJW's or Cuckservatives is about Trump.

If Trump supporters will back off reflexively labelling those against Trump based ONLY on their opposition to Trump, and will actually engage in discussions on why we don't trust Trump, then and only then, will I believe that this is not about Trump.

It is Trumpsters who have redefined both terms to mean "Anti-Trump."

Blogger Timmy3 April 11, 2016 12:12 PM  

Does it count if they fire themselves to uphold popular SJW politics? Bruce Springsteen and Bryan Adams cancelled their own concerts, thus firing themselves from appearing states that have new laws upholding religious freedom and transgender bathroom policies.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 12:12 PM  

@75 Dan

The more I think of it, the more certain I am that the Lewandowski hit job cements Shapiro's place among the SJW greats.
---

Me too. He is definitely an accomplice to the entire Fields affair.

And I have a ton of links about the whole thing.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 12:15 PM  

@92 Timmy3

Does it count if they fire themselves to uphold popular SJW politics? Bruce Springsteen and Bryan Adams cancelled their own concerts, thus firing themselves from appearing states that have new laws upholding religious freedom and transgender bathroom policies.
---

I've thought about that one a little bit.

So far all I can formulate is they are attempting to "no platform" an entire state.

They just don't have the juice to actually pull it off.

Not sure that fits our definition or not.

Anonymous Osprey April 11, 2016 12:23 PM  

Ben Shapiro is not an SJW.

I occasionally listened to The Ben Shapiro show when he had the afternoon drive-time show on a Seattle radio station. He consistently mocked "Gentle Giant" Michael Brown (of Ferguson, Missouri infamy) and other Social Justice Warrior rallying cries.

Anonymous Aischylos April 11, 2016 12:23 PM  

Ben Shapiro´s answer:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4823/breaking-apparently-im-now-social-justice-warrior-ben-shapiro

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 12:24 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:@59 Scott6584

By the way, the links to the SJW list don't seem to work.

---

Buddy, that thing is a big battle right now. And we were fighting all night last night working on that.

Just a little perspective for you, as we aren't concerned with Trump in regards to this situation.


Fair enough. Maybe I'm off-base bringing up Trump here. But I have grown weary of being falsely labelled simply because I believe Trump to be a total fraud and liar.

Blogger Automattic Bosoms of Liberty April 11, 2016 12:28 PM  

Scott6584, you are off topic. Cut it out, or I'll spam you.

Blogger Automattic Bosoms of Liberty April 11, 2016 12:34 PM  

To be clearer, you have a Trump monomania, and you splurt your mania all over the comments to posts that are not explicitly about Trump.

You are free to express your mania on posts that are explicitly about Trump. Anywhere else you do it, you're going to get spammed, which increases the likelihood that you'll be autospammed on all Blogspot blogs.

Blogger VD April 11, 2016 12:35 PM  

Does it count if they fire themselves to uphold popular SJW politics? Bruce Springsteen and Bryan Adams cancelled their own concerts, thus firing themselves from appearing states that have new laws upholding religious freedom and transgender bathroom policies.

No celebrities.

Blogger VD April 11, 2016 12:36 PM  

Maybe I'm off-base bringing up Trump here. But I have grown weary of being falsely labelled simply because I believe Trump to be a total fraud and liar.

You are. You're not being falsely labeled. You're an off-topic annoyance.

Anonymous Jack Amok April 11, 2016 12:37 PM  

Yes, massive difference. It's like the difference between SS-Totenkopf guards and Dutch collaborators.

Perhaps, but whether I shot them as a war criminal or a traitor, shoot them I still would.

The more I think of it, the more certain I am that the Lewandowski hit job cements Shapiro's place among the SJW greats.

That's my position too. The whole thing smacks of SJW entryism, manufactured outrage, and a politically motivated witch hunt. Perhaps Shapiro was an SJW masquerading as the "amenable authority". That is the ultimate goal of entryism after all.

The minute it looked like Conservatism might get on the scoreboard he completely freaked out. Huh, what a mystery.

Good observation. Fits with the entryist theory.

Anonymous zzzz April 11, 2016 12:52 PM  

@97 Scott6584

"Fair enough. Maybe I'm off-base bringing up Trump here. But I have grown weary of being falsely labelled simply because I believe Trump to be a total fraud and liar."

who do you suppose is going to build the wall and enforce the border - the hispanic canadian?

and Hillary is going to clamp down on your H1B visas? lol

Anonymous Jack Amok April 11, 2016 1:04 PM  

I don't think there's a broad pattern of conservatives or the gop establishment doing that (unperson...Get them fired? Lose speaking gigs? ) either.

Actually, there is, but it's been limited to within their own ranks. (e.g. Derb, and all the other conservative writers who've been defenestrated). In fact, I think the Lewandoski hit job could be considered another instance - because of the complex campaign finance and ballot access laws, campaign managers are one of the ways the establishment exerts control over candidates. Opinion writers are another way. Lewandoski wasn't playing ball, so they're trying to get rid of him.

And you'll see more of it, and directed at outsiders soon enough. Because as Vox said, the inexorable push to submit continues, and the Left is starting to demand conservatives submit. The cuckservatives are complying, transforming themselves into SJWs in the process.

Declare.

That's going to be the word of the decade. Declare which side you are on. There won't be any escaping it - our opponents won't allow it.

Blogger Student in Blue April 11, 2016 1:06 PM  

@103. zzzz

Don't continue a topic after it was declared off topic by a mod.

Anonymous Gen. Kong April 11, 2016 1:15 PM  

The "difference" between an SJW and "opinion-shapers" like Littlest Chickenhawk is that the SJWs will be the ones waiting at the end of the train ride (with the machetes) that Shapiro is busy informing the cucks is a safe, smooth ride to the promised land. His recent behavior with respect to calling for firings for (rayciss!) and the SJW charge against Lewandowski is really an un-masking of what has always been there - which was starting to show a bit with the Littlest Chickenhawk episode.

Blogger Scott6584 April 11, 2016 1:48 PM  

Automattic Bosoms of Liberty wrote:Scott6584, you are off topic. Cut it out, or I'll spam you.

Done.

Anonymous Takin' a Look April 11, 2016 1:50 PM  

The push-back is coming. Look at what the White Nationalists under Andrew Anglin did and are doing to Alison Rupp, her husband and her family. They are doxxing and destroying them utterly, no quarter, no mercy.

Gamergate, if it is to revive will have to be utterly as vicious.

@Jack Amok "Declare" indeed a good word.

Blogger VFM #7634 April 11, 2016 1:57 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger VFM #7634 April 11, 2016 2:07 PM  

@96 Aeschylus

Very interesting.

He's trying to weasel out and claim that when he said "Of course there are legitimate racists and we should target them and we should find them and we should ruin their careers because racism is unacceptable," he only meant public "racist" behavior -- whatever that means:

"You are truly stupid if you believe this. I have said that racist BEHAVIOR at work, not thought, merits firing."

So does "public racist behavior" include microaggressions or anything else an SJW finds problematic, Benjy?

Based upon your white-knighting for Lyin' Michelle Fields, I'd say yes.

There's also the little matter of "we should find them", which suggests he's advocating hunting them down and digging into their backgrounds for crimethink.

Sorry, Ben, that simply is not good enough.

Anonymous patrick kelly April 11, 2016 2:16 PM  

No

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler April 11, 2016 2:22 PM  

Gen. Kong, I luv your comments; right-on!

Anonymous Dan April 11, 2016 2:35 PM  

In his "Apparently, I'm Now A Social Justice Warrior!" post:

"Now, because many alt-righters bear an uncomfortable love for racism"...

"If alt-righters weren’t quite so oversensitive about their idiotic racism"...

Screaming "racist!!!!!" wholesale against a large fraction of the right... that is the essence of SJW to me. And pretty damn counterproductive too from a conservative that purportedly wants conservatives to win elections.


Blogger VFM #7634 April 11, 2016 2:56 PM  

@113 Dan

Ben needs to realize that his taking a nebulous Marxist-invented term like "racism" -- a one-word Code of Conduct -- at face value is perhaps the biggest part of his problem. It has nothing to do with Trump.

Blogger James Dixon April 11, 2016 3:47 PM  

> Bruce Springsteen and Bryan Adams cancelled their own concerts..

They've declared that politics is more important than music. Take them at their word and never pay for their music again.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 11, 2016 3:54 PM  

Were-Puppy wrote:@75 Dan

The more I think of it, the more certain I am that the Lewandowski hit job cements Shapiro's place among the SJW greats.

---

Me too. He is definitely an accomplice to the entire Fields affair.

And I have a ton of links about the whole thing.


Go ahead and fill up his page with them, it's no longer linked on the main page. I can clean up the formatting when/if he gets moved back to the main list.

Blogger Doom April 11, 2016 4:30 PM  

"And if they were more capable of dialectic or had longer time preferences, we might even believe they do so on purpose." On this, unlike many of you, and what makes us different, is that I absolutely believe that, at the very least, their handlers very much know what they are doing in this regard, and mean it. So, I really don't care what happens to them. Tarring and feathering is too good, some survived.

Anonymous Kiwi the Geek April 11, 2016 5:21 PM  

I haven't been involved with making the SJWlist so don't have an account, but I just stumbled across a name you'll want: Rose S. Garston recently got two pages deleted from Facebook. On her page she brags about attacking A Voice For Men. I read she attacked Exposing Feminism on another page, but can't see that on hers. I have a screenshot of her page if others can't see it, just tell me where to email.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 11, 2016 5:30 PM  

Doom wrote:"And if they were more capable of dialectic or had longer time preferences, we might even believe they do so on purpose." On this, unlike many of you, and what makes us different, is that I absolutely believe that, at the very least, their handlers very much know what they are doing in this regard, and mean it. So, I really don't care what happens to them. Tarring and feathering is too good, some survived.

Yup.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 6:03 PM  

@118 Kiwi the Geek

I haven't been involved with making the SJWlist so don't have an account, but I just stumbled across a name you'll want: Rose S. Garston recently got two pages deleted from Facebook. On her page she brags about attacking A Voice For Men. I read she attacked Exposing Feminism on another page, but can't see that on hers. I have a screenshot of her page if others can't see it, just tell me where to email.
---

Not sure where the emails are going? To VD?

Blogger Were-Puppy April 11, 2016 6:09 PM  

Lee, what did you do ?

Blogger Michael Maier April 11, 2016 7:00 PM  

NOT challenging the reasoning!

But why are celebs exempt? I admit I might have missed a memo.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 11, 2016 7:35 PM  

Michael Maier wrote:But why are celebs exempt? I admit I might have missed a memo.

Generally speaking, everyone knows where the come down on SJ issues. Adding them does no good and merely invites argument.

Blogger The Hammer April 11, 2016 10:32 PM  

Are there plans to make the list viewable, in
addition to alphabetical, by industry or if in politics, by which level then branch?

Blogger John Morris April 12, 2016 1:47 AM  

Why not go ahead and grab the bull by the horns and deal with the problem of degrees of SJW? List Ben, note the debate as to whether it crosses the line for now.

Longer term add a ranking system, with classes of offense. For example a general call to fire unspecified racists should probably rank as a lessor offense than calling for a specific named individual to be fired. Calling for the firing of someone utterly defenseless (i.e. a 'civilian' in the culture wars) should rate as worse than attacking a political office holder, media figure or celebrity. And extra points if the victim is actually fired or "forced to resign."

Starting with disemployment is good, it is the most egregious offense. But eventually all of the entryists need to be labeled, etc. Working out the guidelines will take time though since those classes aren't always as clearly delineated, so no need to hold up the work on what can be done now.

Also, make provision for negative verdicts, if for no other reason than to prevent repeated submissions. Leave a page with the submitted evidence and a "Not Guilty" verdict.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 7:23 AM  

Were-Puppy wrote:Lee, what did you do ?

1,000 chicks, no big deal, they totally want me.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 7:24 AM  

The Hammer wrote:Are there plans to make the list viewable, in

addition to alphabetical, by industry or if in politics, by which level then branch?


By industry, yes (by way of categories). I don't think we're looking at doing politics at all.

Blogger Worlds Edge April 12, 2016 5:10 PM  

Reddit is apparently banning people who link to the web site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SocialJusticeInAction/comments/4edc0m/regarding_the_sjw_list/

Vox can now add banned on Reddit to his accolades, I guess.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts