ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Slate is furious about the "virulent" Rabid Puppies

Oh No, the Puppies Are Back for the 2016 Hugo Awards—and As Angry As Ever
The puppies have returned. How could that sentence portend anything foul or wicked? And yet it does—science-fiction writer and publisher Vox Day’s followers are the least cute puppies that ever puppied. You may remember them from 2015, when they hijacked the nominations for that year’s Hugo Awards, the closest thing the sci-fi and fantasy community has to the Oscars. Convinced that the genre had eschewed swashbuckling space opera in favor of politically correct, scoldy garbage, these “activists” proposed a slate of “corrective” titles and whipped up enough support among a conservative niche of Hugo voters to get them on the ballot (pushing more “literary” and more “progressive” nominees off).

Campaigns for individual books or authors at the Hugos are nothing new. Yet the puppies’ ideologically driven movement, which drew on the tactics and talking points of Gamergaters, struck a lot of people as unprecedented. When the pups positioned their nominees as a rebuke to the women, people of color, and LBGTQ folks seeking a place in the science-fiction/fantasy world, that coalition struck back. Voters opted to give “no award” in the five categories wholly overtaken by puppy nominees.

Unlike men, not all puppies are created equal. The especially virulent Rabid Puppies, led by unsavory bigot Vox Day, who is extremely paranoid about Aztecs, have made it their mission to boot SJWs (“social justice warriors”) out of science fiction and fantasy....

So now it is 2016, and the saga continues. This time, in an effort to distance themselves from last year’s bad press, the Sad Puppies have published a list of “recommendations” rather than flogging their own ballot. But the Rabid Puppies are madder than ever. Their campaign has resulted in 64 out of the 81 titles they put forward being shortlisted. One of these books is called “Space Raptor Butt Invasion,” by erotica scribe Chuck Tingle, author of such science fiction pearls as “Taken by the Gay Unicorn Biker” and, most recently, “Slammed in the Butt by My Hugo Award Nomination.” (Audible narration is available for all three. For the more politically-minded, Tingle also offers “Feeling the Bern in My Butt.”) Writes Day on his blog: “Let’s face it, there are just three words to describe the only event that might happen in 2016 that I can imagine would be more spectacularly awesome than ‘Space Raptor Butt Invasion’ winning a Hugo Award this year, and those three words are ‘President-elect Donald Trump.’”

As Michael Schaub observes in the Los Angeles Times, the Puppies’ self-mythology here as Hugo provocateurs doesn’t totally hold up. “Tingle is a popular figure among a wide range of readers,” he notes, “not just Puppy-affiliated ones.” A fair number of science fiction and fantasy folks seem delighted, not offended, by the Butt bard’s success.
Awesome. Let's see them prove it by voting "Space Raptor Butt Invasion" Best Story. But I suspect this is just hapless SJWs attempting to get on top of the Narrative with their conventional "the joke is really on you" tactic. Key word: "seem". If they were genuinely delighted, NK Jemisin wouldn't be making a complete ass of herself by trying to get Chuck Tingle to withdraw his nomination.

From Tingle's reaction, she'd have better luck convincing me to withdraw. It cracks me up that more articles about the 2016 Hugos point out that Jemisin is an ignorant half-savage than mention her own nomination for Best Novel. I'd almost feel bad for her, if she wasn't such a horrendously unpleasant affirmative-action monster. But SJWs will sacrifice anyone to maintain the Narrative, even their own pets.

It's more than a little amusing that Slate claims I am paranoid about Aztecs, when I am part-Aztec myself. But you can always count on an SJW to stick with the Narrative, no matter how observably stupid it is.

It's also interesting that referring to an idiot black woman as "an ignorant half-savage" three years ago is presently deemed more newsworthy than writing the best-selling political philosophy work of 2015, or than publishing four different #1 bestsellers in the Politics, Atheism, Philosophy, and Economic Theory categories in nine months.

No wonder the media is dying. Being converged, they're much more interested in playing speech police than in simply doing their one job.

Labels: , ,

126 Comments:

Blogger The Other Robot April 29, 2016 7:11 PM  

There is a disturbance in the Force, or is that a tingle?

Anonymous Atlas April 29, 2016 7:12 PM  

Getting out the popcorn.

These people are beyond farce.

Anonymous Big Bill April 29, 2016 7:17 PM  

I don't think I would call Chuck Tingle's oevre "erotica". I thought his Amazon stuff was just funny book covers--a big joke. Do homosexuals actually read that stuff?

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 29, 2016 7:21 PM  

It's more than a little amusing that they claim I am paranoid about Aztecs, when I am part-Aztec myself.

It's all very psychological, I'm sure.

Anonymous JRL April 29, 2016 7:22 PM  

Anyone who KISS THE SKY is big HARD jimmy tingle fan

Anonymous Smile Of The Shadow April 29, 2016 7:27 PM  

Every day I see them lie more. I see them hate more. And then I see them tell us we're the haters and should be shunned. It's getting worse by the minute and seeing this fires me up. I can't wait to cast my ballot for Space Raptor Butt Invasion for Best Story and Donald Trump for President, I'll tell you that much. There was little more inspiring than today -- when they hated so much, they shut down roads to try to shut down speech, and Donald Trump didn't just give up and say oh well. He said "if the roads are shut, we will walk!" I can never imagine any other candidate loving his supporters or loving America enough to do that. That alone is worth a vote.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 29, 2016 7:28 PM  

JRL wrote:Anyone who KISS THE SKY is big HARD jimmy tingle fan
Not everyone is a Buckaroo. Devilman Ted Cobbler is not a buckaroo. He makes regular men SOFT LIKE PUDDING.

Blogger owlish April 29, 2016 7:31 PM  

Even for gay erotica, the market is more hetero women than gay men. Or so I understand. OTOH, I'm not really sure who is the prime market for Space Raptor Butt Invasion.

Anonymous Pax_Romana April 29, 2016 7:32 PM  

Huh...this must have been how Nero felt when he was fiddling over the Roman conflagration. What a lovely fire!

Blogger Jon M April 29, 2016 7:33 PM  

Projection, thy name is SJW. I haven't seen a single angry word on the Puppy side yet, but a whole lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth by the Puppy kickers.

Blogger Salt April 29, 2016 7:37 PM  

Vox Day’s followers are the least cute puppies that ever puppied.

I tend to think we're rather adorable.

OpenID camestrosfelapton April 29, 2016 7:41 PM  

That is like saying I can't be paranoid about ideologically extreme bloggers becomes I'm an ideologically extreme blogger. What's your syllogism here?

People who are part-X are not people who are paranoid about X
Vox is part-X
Therefore
Vox is not paranoid about X.

Well, a valid form but that major premise doesn't look like it stands examination.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 29, 2016 7:45 PM  

camestrosfelapton wrote:That is like saying I can't be paranoid about ideologically extreme bloggers becomes I'm an ideologically extreme blogger. What's your syllogism here?

People who are part-X are not people who are paranoid about X

Vox is part-X

Therefore

Vox is not paranoid about X.

Well, a valid form but that major premise doesn't look like it stands examination.



Ohh look. Someone dialected on teh rhetoric.

Blogger Durandel Almiras April 29, 2016 7:46 PM  

Vox - "No wonder the media is dying."

That and the fact that they are terrible at lying. Anyone with an IQ over 85 should be able to read the slate piece and instantly notice the snark in place of facts.

Blogger lowercaseb April 29, 2016 7:46 PM  

Chuck Tingle is a delightful mystery box...the more I know, the more I am drawn into the AR Game.

I have a feeling the Jack in the Box is going to pop on the night of the Hugos.

Blogger VD April 29, 2016 7:49 PM  

That is like saying I can't be paranoid about ideologically extreme bloggers becomes I'm an ideologically extreme blogger. What's your syllogism here?

You're a moronic deceiver, Camestros. This isn't dialectic. If this was dialectic, I would simply point out that I cannot possibly be paranoid about a culture that has been extinct for nearly 500 years.

The Slate writer attempted a rhetorical disqualification. I defused it with an effective rhetorical response. The word you are looking for is enthymeme, which is distinct from a logical syllogism, and mine is an effective one, which makes it valid.

Blogger lowercaseb April 29, 2016 7:49 PM  

Also note...there will be many an SJW left behind wailing and gnashing their teeth come the Tingularity. If only they knew...

OpenID malcolmthecynic April 29, 2016 7:57 PM  

The Hugos aren't like the Oscars at all. The Oscars aren't voted on by the public. The sci-fi analogue would be the Nebulas - and, like the actual Oscars, they're a complete joke.

Blogger Phillip George April 29, 2016 7:57 PM  

I want the Goodwin, wasn't Hitler part Jewish? If there's an award for self loathing narcissism in publishing maybe they're onto something big?
But, let's not overlook the overwhelming preponderance of hard physical anecdotes; aliens are obsessed with genitalia, or maybe only slightly less so than their victims. Can aliens be given proxy votes - what could be more SF than proxy voting aliens?

Blogger tz April 29, 2016 8:05 PM  

Do AzTechs cut out their hearts on 3d printed pyramids around Tempe?

But they have a point. Rabid Puppies are virulent. Ricketsia Puppies would be bacterial.

Anonymous Ajax April 29, 2016 8:08 PM  

Heh, the trifecta - an unsavory, paranoid bigot. I find myself randomly laughing about this whole thing, but Devilman Ted Cobbler makes me sad.

Anonymous Dave April 29, 2016 8:13 PM  

The especially virulent Rabid Puppies, led by unsavory bigot Vox Day


That's spectacular; not just a bigot but an unsavory one at that. Unsavory? Lacking flavor or taste? Dull or boring? Disagreeable? Morally offensive? The Rabid Puppies campaign is anything but dull and boring. You are just not their flavor of bigot as you offend their morals.



OpenID camestrosfelapton April 29, 2016 8:16 PM  

"VD April 29, 2016 7:49 PM
You're a moronic deceiver, Camestros. This isn't dialectic. If this was dialectic, I would simply point out that I cannot possibly be paranoid about a culture that has been extinct for nearly 500 years."

It would be an odd response if you did so, because in the WND article Slate was referring to you mention "the infestation of even the smallest American heartland towns by African, Asian and Aztec cultures" http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/an-american-independence-party/#sg1M1kO14keIgO4G.99

Clearly American towns are not being "infested" with a culture 500 years extinct.


"The Slate writer attempted a rhetorical disqualification. I defused it with an effective rhetorical response."

It read like a confused response to me, like you had mixed up one kind of rhetorical response (e.g. somebody saying that they aren't prejudiced against X because they are part-X) with a different claim. For example a Mexican saying that they can't be paranoid about Mexicans would not be an effective rhetorical response. After all many people who are paranoid are actively paranoid about people WHO ARE VERY LIKE THEM (e.g. their neighbors or family members).


"The word you are looking for is enthymeme, which is distinct from a logical syllogism, and mine is an effective one, which makes it valid."

I know what an enthymeme is, thank you, which is why I re-expressed your enthymeme as a formal syllogism with premises. I do so to highlight what your un-expressed major premise was. Put another way, what was the underlying assumption that you were appealing to in your rhetorical device.
That assumption appears to be this:
"People who are part-X are not people who are paranoid about X"
Which is best described using the technical term 'bollocks'.
If your response is an 'effective' one then it is because your audience is accepting that assumption as being correct.



Blogger lowercaseb April 29, 2016 8:16 PM  

So I wonder if Ted Cobbler is tweeting Chuck and insisting that he renounce his Hugo nomination.

Blogger tz April 29, 2016 8:17 PM  

I cannot possibly be paranoid about a culture that has been extinct for nearly 500 years.
It depends on whether you consider abortionists cutting organs out and selling them an extension of the Aztecs. Both killed one-in-four of the youth.

The Culture of Death started in Eden and has never been eliminated, it merely changes form every few decades.

It killed Abel.
It limited Noah to saving seven.
It kept Sodom and Gomorrah blind to death.
It employed Pharaoh to the death of the first born and much more.
It forged the golden calf and the other rebellions in the desert.
It caused the backsliding where Israel was under the Canaanites.
It caused the plague from David's census, the divided kingdom and the rest including Molech.
It caused the exile into Babylon.
It killed our Lord and savior on the Cross.
It martyred many starting with Stephen.
It corrupted the faith creating heretics.
It perverted the crusades into sacking Constantinople after first causing the division in 1066.
The more recent history is generally known.
We live in it. We watch as the masterwork of the enemy in the form of Islam destroys us. That hasn't been dead for over a millennium.

And behind all of it, the Devil laughs at our ignorance and stupidity and internal divisions. Luther's hymn says "One little word will fell him", but we cannot bring ourselves to utter it.

Anonymous Dave April 29, 2016 8:19 PM  

lowercaseb wrote:So I wonder if Ted Cobbler is tweeting Chuck and insisting that he renounce his Hugo nomination.


Aren't Chuck and Ted neighbors?

Blogger lowercaseb April 29, 2016 8:36 PM  

tz wrote:And behind all of it, the Devil laughs at our ignorance and stupidity and internal divisions. Luther's hymn says "One little word will fell him", but we cannot bring ourselves to utter it.

wow...this is why I delete my comments sometimes. I want to make pithy statements about butts, and it's followed by something as passionate as this.

You make me feel shallow and slow sometimes. Thank you. That post was as good as any sermon I have heard in a LONG time, and I think it's time to meditate on something other than the absurdity of a grown man enjoying middle school humor.

Blogger Cataline Sergius April 29, 2016 8:37 PM  

What I find interesting this year is how much the SJWs have muted their tone.

"The Rabids are just blowing smoke so it's perfectly safe to ignore them this time." There is a ton of resentment from the usual quarters but they aren't beating their breasts anywhere near as hard this year.

I suspect this is projection on their part. They know they don't have enough energy for a another fight, so they assume we don't either. They didn't expect us to come back again.

We may be doing a bit better this year on award's night.

Blogger Brandon April 29, 2016 8:38 PM  

I know what an enthymeme is, thank you, which is why I re-expressed your enthymeme as a formal syllogism with premises. I do so to highlight what your un-expressed major premise was.

If you were really doing syllogisms you'd have to keep strictly to the expressed conclusion rather than changing it as you did: the expressed conclusion was not, as you claimed, "Vox is not paranoid about X" but "It's more than a little amusing that Slate claims I am paranoid about Aztecs". If you make up new conclusions you just get made-up implicit premises.

Blogger VD April 29, 2016 8:41 PM  

It read like a confused response to me

No, it didn't. You are pretending that it was confusing when you know perfectly well that the response is rhetorically effective. That's why you are trying to attack it from a dialectical perspective. But your approach is completely invalid, because it was a rhetorical response to a rhetorical attack.

I know what an enthymeme is, thank you, which is why I re-expressed your enthymeme as a formal syllogism with premises.

You obviously don't. "While syllogisms lay out all of their premises and conclusion explicitly, these kinds of enthymemes keep at least one of the premises or conclusion unstated." You're still trying to turn the enthymeme into a syllogism and substitute dialectic for rhetoric because it suits the pose you are striking. But all you've managed to do is demonstrate your bad faith and dishonesty.

Which is best described using the technical term 'bollocks'.

Only your objection is bollocks. You are trying to state the unstated. You are pretending that rhetoric is dialectic. You might as reasonably claim we are speaking Italian or Chinese now.

If your response is an 'effective' one then it is because your audience is accepting that assumption as being correct.

Obviously. Most people accept that, which is why people try to defend themselves against charges of racism by saying "my friends are black" or "I am black". The latter response tends to be more effective than the former, but both are dialectically irrelevant. But in rhetoric, acceptance is the only valid metric.

You're in over your head, Camestros. You won't get away with bait-and-switches here.

Anonymous HoosierHillbilly April 29, 2016 8:42 PM  

"why I re-expressed". "Put another way". "assumption appears to be". "best described".

Teach us more, O master of precise logic! Let us all rest in thy shadow, for it is long!

Blogger tz April 29, 2016 8:42 PM  

I'm waiting for the Dawkins-Vox collaboration, "The Selfish Ethy-meme".

Blogger VD April 29, 2016 8:47 PM  


Teach us more, O master of precise logic! Let us all rest in thy shadow, for it is long!


It's always entertaining to see an SJW go through his usual routine, only to discover that the little deceptions and shenanigans don't fool anyone here.

Anonymous Spartacus xxxxx April 29, 2016 8:49 PM  

Things are changing. Both the LA Times and now Slate have actually learned how to spell "Vox Day". Can't seem to spell pedophilia just yet but that's a big word.

As Michael Schaub observes in the Los Angeles Times, the Puppies’ self-mythology here as Hugo provocateurs doesn’t totally hold up.

Self-mythology. Right. And the myth surely doesn't provoke libelous articles from Slate either. Or do they really mean to say "nice job, here's some free advertising"? This line near the top is a curious admission- Convinced that the genre had eschewed swashbuckling space opera in favor of politically correct, scoldy garbage....

Blogger tz April 29, 2016 8:50 PM  

@27 - Thanks. Pray.

The unfortunate thing is 1. I'm Catholic, 2. The Deaconate here (where my hellfire and brimstone homilies might have more prominence) is a 5 year obstacle course.

But I would exhort you to do your part. Wisdom is precious so even a drop is welcome in this parched and weary land.

Blogger tz April 29, 2016 8:52 PM  

@31 - I have a CPLD I could use someone with VHDL experience to create precise logic. Can you do both Xylinx and Altera?

Blogger VD April 29, 2016 8:57 PM  

What is funny about Camestros's adventure in demonstrating his failure to understand enthymemes or rhetoric is that the example is right there on Wikipedia.

The third kind of enthymeme consists of a syllogism with a missing premise that is supplied by the audience as an unstated assumption. In the words of rhetorician William Benoit, the missing premise is: "assumed by rhetor when inventing and by audience when understanding the argument."

An example of this kind of enthymeme is as follows:

"Candide is a typical French novel, therefore it is vulgar."


Now, Camestros would say that it is bollocks that all French novels are vulgar. And he would be correct if one were utilizing dialectic and constructing a complete logical syllogism. But that's not the case, for the obvious reason that we're discussing rhetoric and an enthymeme. Hence the observation that Camestros does not understand enthymemes as he claimed, or he would not have argued that the enthymeme is not the completed syllogism, because we already know it is not by definition.

Unless, of course, he is even more deceitful than we assume and he is merely playing dumb.

OpenID camestrosfelapton April 29, 2016 9:03 PM  

"
You obviously don't. "While syllogisms lay out all of their premises and conclusion explicitly, these kinds of enthymemes keep at least one of the premises or conclusion unstated." You're still trying to turn the enthymeme into a syllogism and substitute dialectic for rhetoric because it suits the pose you are striking. But all you've managed to do is demonstrate your bad faith and dishonesty."

I assume that paragraph must have been another attempt at what you call "rhetoric" because you seem to have unwittingly shown that *I* know what an enthymeme is and that you are confused about what they are.

An enthymeme has UNSTATED premises(or conclusion). The premises and/or conclusion are suggested or implied (in the non-logical sense of 'implied'). You seem to be thinking that 'unstated' means 'logically do not exist'. That is incorrect. With an enthymeme the reader is expected to 'fill in the gaps'. This is why I asked you what your premises were so as to re-express your enthymeme as a formal syllogism.

There are many excellent resources on classical logic where you can learn about this.

//Only your objection is bollocks. You are trying to state the unstated.//

I have stated the assumption you left unstated. That is hardly witchcraft - well at least isn't were I am. Pointing out the unstated assumptions in an argument is hardly a novel or even intellectually taxing exercise.

Is this were you have been going wrong all these years? Do you believe, as you seem to be suggesting here, that an UNSTATED assumption is there impossible to state? That certainly would explain some of the oddly clouded thinking I've seen here. Perhaps you are incapable of examining the underlying assumptions of your belief because you believe that as they are unstated assumptions they can never be stated?

Blogger Rick Atlas April 29, 2016 9:09 PM  

Only Chuck Tingle can save America from the Carl Fiorin the Crossdressing Space Raptor who has captured the buts of so many presidential candidates. With his perfect abs and the Power of Love, tingles of thrill will be sent through all of the republican party.

Later, Vice President Chuck Tingle's vivid love affair with the Washington Monument will inspire the Lincoln Memorial to come alive and passionately embrace the heads at Mount Rushmore, joyously discovering that all of them share the same but and his stony love is shared equally among them.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 29, 2016 9:10 PM  

Sheesh, still going.

Cataline Sergius wrote:What I find interesting this year is how much the SJWs have muted their tone.

"The Rabids are just blowing smoke so it's perfectly safe to ignore them this time." There is a ton of resentment from the usual quarters but they aren't beating their breasts anywhere near as hard this year.

I suspect this is projection on their part. They know they don't have enough energy for a another fight, so they assume we don't either. They didn't expect us to come back again.

We may be doing a bit better this year on award's night.


Good observation. Kratman mentioned in one of his books that sustained fear and fatigue are interchangeable. Hence, sustained amygdala shrieking is exhausting.

Naively extrapolating the trend, next year they will simply lie down and die.

Anonymous Instasetting April 29, 2016 9:10 PM  

First I see Aztec, and its 'um, they're not here'. Then its, 'but if they were, well they were terrible people, so yeah, being paranoiad about them is a completely rational response', and then the shoe drops...oh, its another word for Mexicans because Lefties like to take perfectly serviceable words out, and use new ones.

Just for the record: I am paranoiad about the Aztecs. If you'd seen that Quentin Tarantino movie with the serial killer and the vampires you would be too.

Anonymous kfg April 29, 2016 9:12 PM  

@Camestros:

Do you hate all Native Americans, or just the Aztecs?

Blogger tz April 29, 2016 9:13 PM  

@37

Candida isn't viral, it is yeasty. Chlamydia is bacterial.

Somewhere you need to post a 2SD plus or limit yourself to polite questions sign.

Tiresome posters will be vulcanized.

OpenID camestrosfelapton April 29, 2016 9:16 PM  

A great place for you to start to get a better understanding of the role of enthymeme in general and its relationship with logic would be Aristotle's rhetoric itself. I think you perhaps have misunderstood the distinction as somehow rhetoric (in Aristotle's sense) as being utterly divorced from logic. If so then the word you are looking for is not 'rhetoric' but 'bullshit'. Substituting the word 'bullshit' for 'rhetoric' in your response, renders it a better description for what you seem to be trying to say.

However, Aristotle did not advance the notion of rhetoric as BS or sophistry but as an art of persuasion but persuasion towards TRUTH by rational means.

To quote him: "It is clear, then, that rhetorical study, in its strict sense, is concerned with the modes of persuasion. Persuasion is clearly a sort of demonstration, since we are most fully persuaded when we consider a thing to have been demonstrated.
The orator’s demonstration is an enthymeme, and this is, in general, the most effective of the modes of persuasion. The enthymeme is a sort of syllogism, and the consideration of syllogisms of all kinds, without distinction, is the business of dialectic, either of dialectic as a whole or of one of its branches. It follows plainly, therefore, that he who is best able to see how and from what elements a syllogism is produced will also be best skilled in the enthymeme, when he has further learnt what its subject-matter is and in what respects it differs from the syllogism of strict logic."

I think we've made a good start today.

Blogger VD April 29, 2016 9:16 PM  

You seem to be thinking that 'unstated' means 'logically do not exist'. That is incorrect.

I don't think that. You are wrong.

Is this were you have been going wrong all these years? Do you believe, as you seem to be suggesting here, that an UNSTATED assumption is there impossible to state? That certainly would explain some of the oddly clouded thinking I've seen here. Perhaps you are incapable of examining the underlying assumptions of your belief because you believe that as they are unstated assumptions they can never be stated?

No, I haven't been going wrong at all. No, I don't believe it is impossible to state an unstaed assumption. Nor do I believe what you repeatedly, and falsely, suggest I believe.

Camestros, you're full of shit. I know what you're trying to do. You're not fooling me or anyone here. You are trying to substitute dialectic for rhetoric so that you can discredit it. But all you've done is demonstrate:

a) you are dishonest.
b) you don't understand the difference between rhetoric and dialectic.
c) you don't understand that we are onto your little game.
d) you use weasel words in order to provide dialectical cover for your rhetorical attacks.

Again, you're not fooling anyone here. Are you under the incorrect impression that you are, or are you trying to impress the pedofilers?

Blogger tz April 29, 2016 9:17 PM  

The Aztecs requires the intervention of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Wolf River - a mis-whatever of Couatalope - She who crushes the head of the stone serpent) to break the power of death in Mexico in the era. Even Cortez didn't break it although he killed all the men. Women ruin everything, except for the Virgin Mary.

Anonymous Jack Amok April 29, 2016 9:18 PM  

That's spectacular; not just a bigot but an unsavory one at that...

Wouldn't that make him sweet then?

Blogger VD April 29, 2016 9:21 PM  

A great place for you to start to get a better understanding of the role of enthymeme in general and its relationship with logic would be Aristotle's rhetoric itself. I think you perhaps have misunderstood the distinction as somehow rhetoric (in Aristotle's sense) as being utterly divorced from logic.

You quite clearly haven't read the Hugo-nominated SJWs Always Lie. And I observably understand the distinction much better than you do. You clearly don't understand the purpose of rhetoric or the basis upon which it is judged. You observably suggest that it is merely an incomplete form of dialectic. It is not. Nor does it necessarily point towards the truth, which you would understand if you read Aristotle's Rhetoric more closely.

I think we've made a good start today.

As do I. Now everyone here understands how full of shit you are, just as the readers at the Mad Genius Club already do.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 29, 2016 9:23 PM  

@26 Dave
Aren't Chuck and Ted neighbors?
---

Oh no, you're about to drag Mr. Rogers into this !

Anonymous No Comment April 29, 2016 9:29 PM  

malcolmthecynic wrote:The Hugos aren't like the Oscars at all. The Oscars aren't voted on by the public. The sci-fi analogue would be the Nebulas - and, like the actual Oscars, they're a complete joke.

This is what I found funny last year when George R.R. Martin was saying that the Hugos aren't the People's Choice awards that they're the Oscars. And after googling how the Oscars worked I was thinking that the Nebulas are totally the Oscars. And between the Oscars and the People's Choice, the Hugos are definitely more akin to the People's Choice awards. (The only thing being having to buy into the Hugos with a relatively cheap membership.)

OpenID camestrosfelapton April 29, 2016 9:31 PM  

//You quite clearly haven't read the Hugo-nominated SJWs Always Lie.//

Correct, I haven't. It didn't strike me as likely to have anything new or interesting in it. However given a choice between using Aristotle as defining the distinction between rhetoric and dialectic and using you, I'm sure you'll understand why I'll stick with Aristotle.

I did read Cuckservative though and that was interesting (?). I don't know which bits were you and which bits were John Red Eagle but it wasn't badly written. Still it seemed a bit scattershot as an argument.

Is worth me reading SJW Always Lie or is it just rah-rah stuff for your troops? I'd hate to be bored and I can't see much point reading if there isn't much substance.

Blogger ray April 29, 2016 9:40 PM  

"I'd almost feel bad for her, if she wasn't such a horrendously unpleasant affirmative-action monster. But SJWs will sacrifice anyone to maintain the Narrative, even their own pets."


They could have had nice love songs and thriving nations but chose power instead. Right here's what you get, for starters. Angry Injuns.

Slate, whatever that is, slurred Aztecs and owes an apology for downgrading a rich complex culture of indigenous persons. Indigenous persons who strove bravely against the swords and armor and brutality of the White European Conquistador.

This cultural offense is outrageous and wouldn't be tolerated for a minute, if Slate had denigrated Blacks or Women.

Anonymous Dave Gerrold's Cabana Boy April 29, 2016 9:41 PM  

Prime example of "open your mouth and remove all doubt"... Camestros: The train is fine.

At first I was leaning towards him simply being deliberately deceitful, now I am not so sure.

Blogger ray April 29, 2016 9:49 PM  

Correction -- I meant the White MALE European Conquistadors. As history documents, females in Spain at that time very much opposed to the Conquistadors, and staged many public demonstrations of resistance. The Anti-Conquistador League was only one of the movements.

. . . just in case the Slate folks don't remember who the Aztecs were fighting. Literally to save their IRREPLACEABLE indigenous culture. That has suffered enough without further disrespect.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 29, 2016 9:55 PM  

camestrosfelapton wrote:Is worth me reading SJW Always Lie or is it just rah-rah stuff for your troops? I'd hate to be bored and I can't see much point reading if there isn't much substance.

If you benefit from this, you will benefit from the book.

Anonymous FP April 29, 2016 9:58 PM  

Bah, I'm not worried about Aztecs. Chicas who are part Yaqui though...

https://twitter.com/ThisIsFusion/status/726141966841315329

Headline on Drudge earlier was a 5 year old holding a sign saying "Make America Mexico Again".

Blogger Doom April 29, 2016 10:00 PM  

You say part Aztec, they say paranoid about Aztecs... you say no.

No? I'm part Aztec, on three of my five pieces of eight (I didn't say I were purty). Even so, I am paranoid of Aztecs. We are sneaky bastards! Tried to kill us off and some of us crawled right into their skins. *grins*

Blogger D. G. D. Davidson April 29, 2016 10:05 PM  

By the way, Chuck Tingle just came out with the sequel, "Space Raptor Butt Redemption," which from the description appears to be a commentary of sorts on the Hugo controversy:
http://www.amazon.com/Space-Raptor-Redemption-Chuck-Tingle-ebook/dp/B01EZ8UWUK/

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 29, 2016 10:08 PM  

I wonder what it's like being @camestrosfelapton. I imagine it's like being a bug. You know Nature has played some horrible trick on you, but you're to dumb to know what it is.

Anonymous Sperg12345679 April 29, 2016 10:12 PM  

Camestros's comments gave me cancer

Blogger Lazarus April 29, 2016 10:15 PM  

camestrosfelapton wrote:Is worth me reading SJW Always Lie or is it just rah-rah stuff for your troops? I'd hate to be bored and I can't see much point reading if there isn't much substance.

Substance is as substance does.

Anonymous Beau April 29, 2016 10:15 PM  

It didn't strike me as likely to have anything new or interesting in it.

You couldn't get it even if you were struck down by a truckload clues.

Anonymous Jack Amok April 29, 2016 10:16 PM  

I identify as an Aztec. Can I cut our Camestros's heart and play basketball with it in a Target bathroom?

Blogger Groot April 29, 2016 10:20 PM  

Terse, perspicuous, funny. Awesome. This is great fun.

Anonymous Eric the Red April 29, 2016 10:28 PM  

@camestrosfelapton
Behold the SJW: a noxious mixture of stupidity, studied ignorance, arrogant insouciance, and disingenuous cupidity. BTW, the unstated premise of an enthymeme is a premise that is not necessarily correct. That is what allows it to inherently be part of a rhetorical device. Only if it were always correct, and if it were stated, would it then be a candidate for a logical syllogism.

Your attempts to twist definitions are fooling nobody... time to report back to Soros and collect your $50 paycheck for the week.

Blogger tz April 29, 2016 10:40 PM  

@47 It depends. I doubt "sweet" would go well with Fava beans and a nice Chianti. Stevia as non-martyr?

Blogger praetorian April 29, 2016 10:41 PM  

I'd hate to be bored and I can't see much point reading if there isn't much substance.

Hardly any for someone as smart as you are. I wouldn't bother.

If I was you.

Blogger Kona Commuter April 29, 2016 10:53 PM  

Fuck Slate

Anonymous Wyrd April 29, 2016 10:53 PM  

LOL at the description:

After a year stationed on planet Zorbus, astronaut Lance Tanner and his raptor lover Orion return home to find that they are not greeted as heroes, but as villains.

Unbeknownst to Lance, his space travels have been funded by the villainous Scoundrels Inc, a corporation that has deep ties to the illegal trade of unicorn tears and a destructive mining project at the core of the earth. Now Lance is on trial for a number of false charges; from having connections to the wicked Scoundrels, to being too strange for space.

The opposing lawyer argues that space is only for serious astronauts, and that love between a raptor and a man is giving space travel a bad name. Lance is arguing that there’s room to be weird in space. More importantly, Lance is arguing for the idea of love itself; that just because something comes out of darkness doesn’t mean it can’t become a beacon of light.

Of course, this all culminates in a hardcore dinosaur on astronaut pounding that will have your jaw on the courtroom floor!

Blogger Lazarus April 29, 2016 11:20 PM  

Wyrd wrote:Of course, this all culminates in a hardcore dinosaur on astronaut pounding that will have your jaw on the courtroom floor!

Chuck Tingle is the Samuel Beckett of the current era, only with more LOVE IS REAL and other plot stuff.

Blogger Nick S April 29, 2016 11:34 PM  

Everything is falling into place...Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together?

OpenID mickoneverything April 29, 2016 11:51 PM  

Ted Cobbler has to be Ted Cruz, right? Cobblers work on shoes, shoes/Cruz?

If i missed this discussion on another thread sorry... I work a lot of hours.

Blogger The Other Robot April 30, 2016 12:03 AM  

@72: I guess you didn't bother checking Wikipedia. Cruz means Cross.

I figure it also refers to Ted Cruz, but because Cobblers means a load of rubbish in some versions of English. It also means testicles, but Dr Chuck Tingle probably was unaware of that since his PhD is from DeVry University.

Blogger John Wright April 30, 2016 12:30 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger SteelPalm April 30, 2016 12:31 AM  

I could tell this was written by a female leftist as early as the second line;

And yet it does—science-fiction writer and publisher Vox Day’s followers are the least cute puppies that ever puppied.

Only a modern-day feminist could write such grimace-inducing trash and genuinely consider it witty or acceptable.

Blogger doug whiddon April 30, 2016 12:41 AM  

Last year I just watched all this. This year I will be voting. But, if we're going to prevent "no award" from winning all the puppy dominated parts we need to do something different. I don't know what, but something.

Anonymous Wyrd April 30, 2016 12:53 AM  

Last year I just watched all this. This year I will be voting.

https://youtu.be/tI3TcrfR4LM?t=11

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 30, 2016 12:57 AM  

doug whiddon wrote:we need to do something different. I don't know what, but something.
Things are being done. Do you think the Tingleverse is an accident, buckaroo? Regular guys doing regular guy stuff, nothing weird, will make a the HUGOS BUCKAROO HARD.
LOVE WINS!

Blogger SteelPalm April 30, 2016 1:09 AM  

I noticed something else. The linked articles in the piece don't say what the hyperlinked text claims they do.

SJWs always suck at writing.

Blogger pyrrhus April 30, 2016 1:11 AM  

Notice the run on sentences in this drivel...One thing about SJWs that is obvious--they can't write.....

Anonymous Philalethes April 30, 2016 1:24 AM  

A college dropout, I am poorly educated, never read Aristotle (though my father taught same at St. John's College, but after I had left home at 18), so the recent discussions here of the difference between dialectic and rhetoric have been most interesting and informative.

As I understand it, the only test of a rhetorical device in an argument is if it works. To say it is not logical is irrelevant; in fact, if an argument makes a point despite being illogical, that would seem to be prove that it could only be rhetorical. Thus, the only relevant criticism of a rhetorical device would be that it doesn't work – but since rhetoric is all about feelings, not facts, and feelings can only be subjective, that criticism can only be true for you. There is no objective test of the validity of a rhetorical device.

I was born and have lived some 68 of my 72 years in the territory now being claimed as Aztlán by this invading horde. Aztlán is the name of the legendary/mysterious homeland of the Aztec/Mexica people – nobody is quite sure where it was located, though probably somewhere northwest of the Valley of Mexico – whence they migrated prehistorically until they saw an eagle on a cactus with a snake in its beak, a sign which prophecy told them identified the place they should build their capital. (The Hopi, whose language is related to the Aztec – and unrelated to those of any of their puebloan neighbors – have a similar legend of wanderings until they settled at a prophesied location.)

Thus I find VD's use of the term Aztec in the article referenced by the Slate author an especially clever rhetorical device: The use of "Aztec" with the simply factual "African" and "Asian" – which adds a clever alliterative element (note that the logically true "Middle Eastern" is not included) – jars the mind a little, triggering a little extra thought, which naturally goes to the image commonly held of Aztec culture as particularly bloody and abhorrent to Anglo-American sensitivities. Excellent rhetoric. As is VD's general use of the fact (so he claims anyway) that his ancestry is actually majority non-"white", though by appearance he would be assumed by anyone to be a perfect example of the Evil White Man.

The fact that the Aztec/Mexica were only one of numerous tribes/nations in pre-Spanish Mexico, and thus that only a minority of the Latin American immigrants now infesting "Aztlán" can actually claim Aztec ancestry, only emphasizes the rhetorical/non-factual character of their claim to this territory. And the fact that this very evening, the rioting mob at Burlingame were waving Mexican flags – distinguished by the image of the eagle, snake and cactus of Aztec legend – only underscores the aptness of the use of "Aztec" to refer to said hordes.

So, VD's original use of "Aztec" in the WND article was effective rhetoric, the Slate author's snarky reference to it was at least attempted rhetoric, and then VD's present response was also rhetoric, by the clever tactic of twisting the poignard out of her hand and stabbing her back with it. For me, it worked quite well, whether or not it was based on an enthymeme (about which I knew nothing until tonight).

Which is the point: either rhetoric draws blood, or it does not. Maybe for Mr. Camestros it did not, but that's all he can legitimately say about it – though his effort to destroy the rhetoric by dialectic would appear to show that he is at least aware that this device did and would draw blood in the minds of most readers. So in sum I must agree that all Mr. Camestros has accomplished here is to make a fool of himself with his attempt to speak magisterially from the high seat on a subject about which he obviously knows less than does the person at whom he is aiming his barb.

Thanks to all for the enlightening entertainment.

Blogger Harsh April 30, 2016 1:28 AM  

camestrosfelapton sounds a lot like known pedophile Phil Sandifer. Maybe all pedos sound alike? Does anyone know what David Gerrold sounds like?

Anonymous Philalethes April 30, 2016 1:46 AM  

As for Aztlán, while it is true that California was part of Mexico, it was so for only 25 years (1921-46), and only by legacy from the Spanish conquest of the territory, while California has been part of the United States for 165 years (1850-present). It is true that the territory of the American Southwest was taken from Mexico by force, but Mexico's claim thereon is based on nothing more than "right of conquest" as well. (And in fact, in New Mexico the local population more-or-less welcomed the Americans, as they had felt much neglected by their supposed but very distant capital at Mexico City, while trade with the Americans was already a major element of the local economy.)

The only people who have a competing "moral" right to the territory would be the indigenous tribes/nations, who if asked would probably prefer to be American rather than Mexican. In New Mexico, relations today between the Pueblo peoples and the Spanish, while not hostile, are not exactly of bosom buddy quality either. The Pueblo Revolt of 1680-92 – the only time/place in the history of the Americas when the European conquerors/colonists were driven entirely out of a territory – has not been forgotten, and while there has been much intermarriage (and the Pueblos all have Spanish names and practice Catholicism) the two communities remain quite distinct.

Blogger kh123 April 30, 2016 1:52 AM  

Targetelotl. Come for the conquest, stay for the gender-fluid bathrooms.


In other news: New Ghostbusters rehash voted worst trailer by Youtube users - Masterpiece misunderstood by misogyny.

Blogger kh123 April 30, 2016 2:16 AM  

...From the comments, in response to someone saying "SJW rhetoric":

"And we're done here. Way to show your hand. All that's missing is a rant about cucks."

Good to see the themes continuing to spread.

Blogger Jon M April 30, 2016 2:25 AM  

Funny thing about all that. The clock for who owns what always starts the day after it was last conquered...unless it eas last conquered by a white or Christian people. In that case the white or Christian people stole it.

See also Spain, Sicily, the Holy Land, and soon to include Germany, Sweden, and California.

Odd how it always works put that way innit?

Blogger SciVo April 30, 2016 2:36 AM  

#LoveIsReal #KissTheSky #GetHard

Blogger John Williams April 30, 2016 2:52 AM  

I haven't seen a single angry word on the Puppy side
Can't get angry if you don't care.

@11, Salt, yep, quite adorable.

Anonymous Nxx April 30, 2016 3:20 AM  

"And we're done here. Way to show your hand. All that's missing is a rant about cucks."

Yes please! SJW butthurt is at its best when paired with the crispy flavor of Trumped cuck.

Anonymous MrR April 30, 2016 3:54 AM  

I am curious, Vox. You have often claimed to be part-American Indian. Is that related to this claim of Aztec ancestry?

Anonymous Taken by Pterodactyl April 30, 2016 4:10 AM  

VD has Mexican ancestry.

OpenID camestrosfelapton April 30, 2016 4:27 AM  

//VD April 29, 2016 9:21 PM

You quite clearly haven't read the Hugo-nominated SJWs Always Lie.//

While I'm here and enjoying the sophisticated Algonquin Roundtable like repartee of your Dorothy Parkeresque minions, will SJW Always be Lie be in the Hugo Packet? I'm just asking for a friend...

Anonymous 5343 April 30, 2016 5:47 AM  

Not everyone is a Buckaroo. Devilman Ted Cobbler is not a buckaroo.

Not totally looking forward to six months of Tinglespeak in the comments.

Blogger VD April 30, 2016 6:05 AM  

I am curious, Vox. You have often claimed to be part-American Indian. Is that related to this claim of Aztec ancestry?

No. My great-grandfather was a Mexican revolutionary who was with Pancho Villa until the end.

Blogger VD April 30, 2016 6:50 AM  

While I'm here and enjoying the sophisticated Algonquin Roundtable like repartee of your Dorothy Parkeresque minions, will SJW Always be Lie be in the Hugo Packet?

See, Camestros, this is why everyone hates you except your fellow lowlives. This is why you are so low on the social totem pole. You're in someone else's house, but you're posturing as if you're superior, when anyone who has read your comments can see that you're both ignorant and incorrect. I know you Gammas think you're somehow fooling everyone by striking poses, but you're not. Everyone, even your fellow Gammas who pretend otherwise, sees through them.

Anyhow, yes, it will be in the Hugo packet. So you don't need to reduce your weekly Doritos budget by even one bag.

Anonymous cameltoefacepalm April 30, 2016 7:37 AM  

VD wrote:
See, Camestros, this is why everyone hates you except your fellow lowlives. This is why you are so low on the social totem pole. You're in someone else's house, but you're posturing as if you're superior,


Vox, clearly you don't know me. My girlfriend, her boyfriend and I live together in my house.

Anonymous Wyrd April 30, 2016 7:39 AM  

Vox, clearly you don't know me. My girlfriend, her boyfriend and I live together in my house.

You forgot to mention your girlfriend's son.

Anonymous Man of the Atom April 30, 2016 8:05 AM  

cameltoefacepalm wrote:VD wrote:

See, Camestros, this is why everyone hates you except your fellow lowlives. This is why you are so low on the social totem pole. You're in someone else's house, but you're posturing as if you're superior,


Vox, clearly you don't know me. My girlfriend, her boyfriend and I live together in my house.


Clearly Vox knows you better than you know yourself. Sounds like Alpha Game post material right here.

Anonymous Man of the Atom April 30, 2016 8:26 AM  

Seriously though, something weird *is* living in this dude's house, and its not dialectic coherency.

Is N.K.Jemisin’s The Fifth Season a Science Fiction Classic?

All is Politics. All is strife against the Fascist Machine. All is Social Justice.

Anonymous BGKB April 30, 2016 8:31 AM  

cameltoefacepalm wrote: Vox, clearly you don't know me. My girlfriend, her boyfriend and I live together in my house.

Are you a cuck or a lesbian?

Blogger VD April 30, 2016 8:34 AM  

I think this is a book that will shape authors and will be studied and will be cited by many as their favorite SF book. I suspect in 20 years time when people are moaning about the books nominated for the Hugo awards not being as good as the books in the past, people will point at The Fifth Season and say ‘there is nothing this year that is as good as that’.

In 20 years, SJWs Always Lie will be much better known than The Fifth Season. Of course, so will Space Raptor Butt Invasion.

Anonymous cameltoefacepalm April 30, 2016 8:55 AM  

BGKB wrote:cameltoefacepalm wrote: Vox, clearly you don't know me. My girlfriend, her boyfriend and I live together in my house.

Are you a cuck or a lesbian?


I'm a parody ===>cameltoefacepalm, not camestrosfelapton

Anonymous Spinrad's Agent April 30, 2016 9:05 AM  

Surprised to discover Slate still hires middle class girls filled to the grill with white privilage.

Anonymous cameltoefaceplant April 30, 2016 9:15 AM  

I'm a parody ===>cameltoefacepalm, not camestrosfelapton

The cisparody is exceptional but BGBK needs no explanation. Please answer the question.

OpenID denektenorsk April 30, 2016 9:25 AM  

The thing that strikes my about these articles is how many details they get wrong. In this case they being purposefully dishonest but some basic facts would go a long way to making it more believable. In many articles they don't even distinguish between the now irrelevant Sad Puppy campaign and the definitely not a Slate Vox Rabid Puppy recommendations.

Extrapolate this fundamental dishonesty to other topics and why does anyone read the news?

OpenID denektenorsk April 30, 2016 9:31 AM  

I find it infinitely amusing that last year everything must be no-awarded and this year its stand your ground, these are good works regardless of who nominated them. Which is it?

If the joke is on us then, prove it. Give a HUGO to Space Raptor Butt Invasion. Us right wing anti-gay bigots dare you. DOUBLE DARE YOU.

And, just for @92. Stay HARD Buckaroo!

Blogger christopher.gage April 30, 2016 9:50 AM  

"""
Unlike men, not all puppies are created equal.
"""

Surely there is a categorical contradiction here.

Anonymous TerminalBlue April 30, 2016 10:01 AM  

Is Mardock Scramble gonna be retro-nominated next year?

Blogger Harsh April 30, 2016 10:54 AM  

While I'm here and enjoying the sophisticated Algonquin Roundtable like repartee of your Dorothy Parkeresque minions, will SJW Always be Lie be in the Hugo Packet? I'm just asking for a friend...

Oh boy, Gamma's gonna Gamma... it's like these losers follow the same script...

Buddy, you can posture all you like but we're not impressed. Most of us are a good SD or two smarter than you so by all means continue flinging your poo and calling it intelligent conversation. It's amusing.

Blogger Matthew Auto and the Bosoms of Liberty April 30, 2016 11:00 AM  

All Puppies attending the convention should wear shirts that say LOVE IS REAL. With a picture of a raptor starily lustfully at an asterisk.

Anonymous Evstratios April 30, 2016 11:18 AM  

@95

I knew it had a cunt, how boring. It almost fooled me with the sixth grade footnotes but the pathetic mewling is what gave the tell. We can all smell hot garbage from a sour trap, cameltoe. Pity you couldn't be more entertaining.

Blogger Michael Maier April 30, 2016 11:48 AM  

I really wish the Ilk would stop the sockpuppetry.

Anonymous cameltoefacepalm April 30, 2016 12:24 PM  

Sorry for the confusion, but I was making fun of camestrosfelapton; I was not posting as camestrosfelapton

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 30, 2016 1:17 PM  

cameltoefacepalm wrote:Sorry for the confusion, but I was making fun of camestrosfelapton; I was not posting as camestrosfelapton

I thought is was funny when people quoted you including the name and still didn't get the joke. That's amazingly spergy.

Blogger Duke Sagramore April 30, 2016 1:27 PM  

I love that word. One of the Toronto lunatics once accused me of having virulent, soggy knees when I suggested that looking for trouble was impacting her mental health as well as physical, as she had cracked ribs already.

Blogger Matthew Auto and the Bosoms of Liberty April 30, 2016 1:31 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:I thought is was funny when people quoted you including the name and still didn't get the joke. That's amazingly spergy.

Disagree. People see the general shape of the name and assume. I got caught by this here, too.

Blogger Duke Sagramore April 30, 2016 1:32 PM  

Ask Scalzi about tingles.

These days, I am looking for a model for Evangeline Bellefontaine to wear the phygerian cap, a Stella Maris barrette and holding a spork of the same shade of yellow in her right hand.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 30, 2016 1:34 PM  

Matthew Auto and the Bosoms of Liberty wrote:Disagree. People see the general shape of the name and assume. I got caught by this here, too.
How is this not spergy? It's that or stupidity, and I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt.

Anonymous cameltoeprolapse April 30, 2016 2:23 PM  

Don't talk to me or my girlfriend's son again!

Anonymous cameltoefaceplant April 30, 2016 2:52 PM  

I had whiplash once when my girlfriend's boyfriend jumped on top of me when I was on top of her.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 30, 2016 3:57 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Matthew Auto and the Bosoms of Liberty wrote:Disagree. People see the general shape of the name and assume. I got caught by this here, too.

How is this not spergy? It's that or stupidity, and I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt.


In this case it's stupidity.

Anonymous cameltoefaceplant April 30, 2016 4:52 PM  

I know you're jealous that my girlfriend and her boyfriend don't live in your house.

Anonymous cameltoestrapon April 30, 2016 7:24 PM  

@121 ha! my girlfriend, her son and her boyfriend don't live at my house

Anonymous Ezekiel Cassandros April 30, 2016 9:18 PM  

Matthew Auto and the Bosoms of Liberty wrote:All Puppies attending the convention should wear shirts that say LOVE IS REAL. With a picture of a raptor starily lustfully at an asterisk.

Personally, I think this one would be the most appropriate.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 03, 2016 3:04 AM  

"110. Matthew Auto and the Bosoms of Liberty"
You so need to copywright that,or I will.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 03, 2016 3:10 AM  

116. Matthew Auto and the Bosoms of Liberty
You best copy write that handle , or Iam gonna steal it for a band name.
No, ain't tryin' to skroo ya.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts