ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Talking to the Devil

Or, as it happens, to the Supreme Dark Lord. This is the controversial interview that The Huffington Post found too hot to handle.
I have written on Political Correctness and the need for civil discourse.

For my next look at the culture wars, I talked to controversial alt-right figure Vox Day: game designer, science fiction author, and Amazon-bestselling political philosopher, who some claim to be an inspiration for Donald Trump’s No Apologies strategy.

He’s written about taking the vote away from women, blamed the lack of woman science fiction writers on poor science education in universities, been involved in #Gamergate and disrupted the venerable Hugo science fiction awards, among other things.

He’s been a regular target of feminists, social justice warriors and left-wing activists. For all that, it is hard to know how seriously he takes some of his positions and how much he is angling for a reaction. I asked Vox that we don’t get into personal attacks. Let’s pretend we’re at a Sunday picnic with nice people.

Vox, thanks for joining me. Can you tell us how you came to be a well-known opponent of the social justice left?

It was initially the result of ideological opposition within the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America to my nationally syndicated column, specifically one I wrote concerning an attack by Susan Estrich on Michael Kinsley.


You were called a misogynist, racist, anti-Semite. It got very heated.

It did. Before long, multiple writers at The Guardian were writing articles about what a terrible, awful, very bad person I am. Media outlets from NPR to the New Zealand Herald were joining in the fun. All that did was introduce me to new readers and turn my little blog into a juggernaut.

You say a lot of things that seem outrageous. To what extent are you winding people up?

Not at all. Everything I advocate has a solid basis in science, reason, and history. I find that it is mostly my tone of open contempt for my intellectual inferiors that tends to upset them.
As Mike Cernovich and Milo Yiannopoulos have repeatedly shown, the big SJW-converged sites can try to no-platform the Alt-Right, but all that accomplishes is to cause people to abandon those platforms and go in search of more compelling content and more interesting characters.

And sometimes, they even seek the truth.

Labels: , ,

89 Comments:

Blogger Krul April 14, 2016 11:04 AM  

"...blamed the lack of woman science fiction writers on poor science education in universities"

Huh? When?

Blogger Ahazuerus April 14, 2016 11:05 AM  

"more compelling content and more interesting characters"

That gets it said.

Anonymous fish April 14, 2016 11:18 AM  

"I have written on Political Correctness and the need for civil discourse."


They always do when they find themselves receiving instead of dishing it out.

Anonymous Eduardo April 14, 2016 11:27 AM  

I see you still use the young Vox photo ;-)

Age sucks doesn't it? But ideas... Ideas never get old! Forget soccer Vox, in the world of ideas you are Cristiano Ronaldo of the Alt-Right!

------

Yeah enough of leg humping; It looks like McDugar (yeah he is from scotland mates) seemed to be doing those usual ambush interviews. Vox being completely oblivious to these sort of things and even liking these adverse situations seems all calm cool and collected... We know that he also stuffed all his thoughts with "you know."

I wonder do these interviews help? I mean if I were certain that Vox is a Nazi Racist Homophobic Dipshit I would rapidly conckude that Vox is trying to hide his behind as much as possible knowing that society sees his views as evil... I mean I would be oblivious to what was said.

Is there anything to be gained from ambush Interviews?

Anonymous Eduardo April 14, 2016 11:29 AM  

Basically the idea is mind like Dawkins sees a debate: we will have a nice debate adn you will lose.

When they are not covinced that this occured... Well we all know where we end up in.

Blogger VD April 14, 2016 11:33 AM  

It looks like McDugar (yeah he is from scotland mates) seemed to be doing those usual ambush interviews.

It wasn't an ambush interview. It was written and it was much more fair than most. That's why none of the usual SJW sites wanted to run it.

Blogger rumpole5 April 14, 2016 11:34 AM  

"my tone of open contempt for my intellectual inferiors" ... Just once I wish that you would tell them what you really think!

Blogger Krul April 14, 2016 11:40 AM  

The interviewer didn't engage with your responses very much, did he? In fact, I suspect the entire point of the interview was to hit you with the twitter photograph error and shake an apology/confession quote out of you. When that wasn't forthcoming, the interview wrapped up rather quickly and Huffpo decided not to publish because they didn't get anything they could use against you.

Anonymous Eduardo April 14, 2016 11:41 AM  

Vox Day

Well okay, maybe Ambush interview would be the wrong word. But don't you think that Dugar wanted to see the devil come out of its hiding and show his ugly face?

Vox they didn't publish because they can't use this against you! Not even an idiot as mysekf would be compelled to hate you!

Well theb again I guess you are right, Dugar could have pushed your buttons harder and he didn't. So yeah I am wrong... I will shut up and know my roles...

Blogger Krul April 14, 2016 11:42 AM  

@6 It was written, eh? Well, nevermind my suspicions then.

Anonymous a_peraspera April 14, 2016 11:47 AM  

Looks like there's a new "Vox" in town. Someone named David Andrew Riley is being booted out of the Horror Writers of America because he was a member of the UK National Front party in the 1970s.

http://file770.com/?p=28435

There should be some fodder there for SJWlist as well, since various people are calling for him to be no-platformed for life, etc.

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 11:51 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger RobertT April 14, 2016 11:53 AM  

Some people just don't apologize. Apology's the gateway to anonymity & irrelevance. Vox may have inspired it in Trump, but my guess is it's in his make up.

Blogger Krul April 14, 2016 11:54 AM  

a_peraspera wrote:Someone named David Andrew Riley is being booted out of the Horror Writers of America because he was a member of the UK National Front party in the 1970s.

The Horror Writers of America being a very timid and squeamish lot, apparently.

Blogger Salt April 14, 2016 12:00 PM  

a_peraspera wrote:Someone named David Andrew Riley is being booted out of the Horror Writers of America because he was a member of the UK National Front party in the 1970s.

The HWA does not support discrimination of any kind, including discrimination based on political views.

Some members are calling for his ouster, but HWA is not apparently seeking it.

Anonymous Eduardo April 14, 2016 12:29 PM  

RoberT

VD is the king of I don't care...

His estrategies are perfect for people like him. It resumes to being... Him XD

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. April 14, 2016 12:29 PM  

Excellent interview, major points communicated included the rather slight matter of, "I did think it was telling, though, that so many SJWs on Twitter were more concerned about the mixup than she was, most likely because it inadvertently disrupted their false “Trump supporters are Nazis” narrative."

4 In the event of an ambush interview, the SLofE fails to remotely disturb or surprise Vox, he's superior to nullsense.

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 12:33 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Student in Blue April 14, 2016 12:33 PM  

@Krul
The interviewer didn't engage with your responses very much, did he? In fact, I suspect the entire point of the interview was to hit you with the twitter photograph error and shake an apology/confession quote out of you.

It's weird, because I took from it that he basically just gave Vox's side of the story and left it at that. Which is basically ideal.

If he was wanting to defend Vox, then he basically could've done nothing more. If he was wanting to make Vox look like the devil, he would've asked a ton of "Did you stop beating your wife today" questions and/or been very dishonest.

OpenID basementhomebrewer April 14, 2016 12:36 PM  

I can respect a Leftist. But there is no place for SJWs in any organization or society that intends to survive.


Saying there is “no place for” anyone seems ridiculous and, frankly, daft.

Interesting, he started the interview off saying they agreed to not engage in personal attacks and then with his last question he does exactly that.

Blogger Nick S April 14, 2016 12:38 PM  

You say a lot of things that seem outrageous. To what extent are you winding people up?

Translation.

Anonymous Common Nullsense (Eduardo) April 14, 2016 12:39 PM  

Basement.

As my gnostic friend said to me once. Do not confuse you for your ideas. He is not attacking Vox, just his actions.

OpenID denektenorsk April 14, 2016 12:58 PM  

ooks like there's a new "Vox" in town. Someone named David Andrew Riley is being booted out of the Horror Writers of America because he was a member of the UK National Front party in the 1970s.

Ohhhh, a new friend?

Blogger Lazarus April 14, 2016 1:00 PM  

I will simply observe that reality doesn’t care what any of us believe, it just is. Whoever’s philosophy is most in line with reality will win in the end.

I believe this is why it was too hot to run.

Blogger Ingot9455 April 14, 2016 1:04 PM  

"To what extent are you winding people up?"

SJWs and Leftists often admit that they don't believe what they are saying at any particular time and that they are just saying what they are saying for tactical reasons. They're pushing the Overton Window, they're trying to get the other to make a mistake, they're trying to reveal a crime so they can Point and Shriek.

Leftists lie tactically. We've had admissions of this even here.

This question should be seen in that light. The reporter is actually asking, "So between you and me, how much of this is tactical lying or should I be taking it seriously?" Because that is a question Leftists have to routinely ask other Leftists just to check if they really are advocating for exterminating the human race or something.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 14, 2016 1:11 PM  

Huffpo aren't they down to posting stories like "Ravished by a SJW male" or something?

They really need to cover the great Shitlord shortage of 2016. Hat tip Roissy

Blogger Gaiseric April 14, 2016 1:11 PM  

RobertT wrote:Some people just don't apologize. Apology's the gateway to anonymity & irrelevance. Vox may have inspired it in Trump, but my guess is it's in his make up.
Maybe I'm not giving the Dark Lord enough credit, but I'd be surprised to find that Trump has heard of him. I think this stuff comes naturally to Trump. He's been an alpha all his life, and does it intuitively.

Blogger Geir Balderson April 14, 2016 1:12 PM  

"Not at all. Everything I advocate has a solid basis in science, reason, and history. I find that it is mostly my tone of open contempt for my intellectual inferiors that tends to upset them."


ALL so true!!! Yet they deny and lie!!!
Keep at them Vox Day!!! And, of course minions!!

Blogger Violet Black April 14, 2016 1:35 PM  

Eduardo, that's a "young" pic? It looks like a man well into his forties being uplit. Maybe the very affected "cool" expression makes him seem younger to you, since it's usually the very young who try that (I am artist. I'm very aware of how people present themselves.)

Blogger Violet Black April 14, 2016 1:36 PM  

Eduardo, that's a "young" pic? It looks like a man well into his forties being uplit. Maybe the very affected "cool" expression makes him seem younger to you, since it's usually the very young who try that (I am artist. I'm very aware of how people present themselves.)

Blogger VD April 14, 2016 1:38 PM  

I'd be surprised to find that Trump has heard of him.

I know he's heard of me. We've met.

Blogger John Williams April 14, 2016 1:42 PM  

Maybe I'm not giving the Dark Lord enough credit, but I'd be surprised to find that Trump has heard of him.
Yea, it's not like Trump's ever sat right behind Vox in someone else's private suite.

Blogger YIH April 14, 2016 1:52 PM  

A writers political and religious views should not matter.
Agreed. What do you think of this painting? Rather nice huh? Now look to the URL - yep, that's who did it. Now what do you think of it?
Granted there are times you can judge a book by it's cover - like dino porn, you know it's going to kill brain cells.

Blogger Gaiseric April 14, 2016 2:00 PM  

John Williams wrote:Yea, it's not like Trump's ever sat right behind Vox in someone else's private suite.
Sigh. Seriously; you know that's not what I mean. Having met somebody once decades ago, and having any clue whatsoever that that person has articulated a political philosophy are not the same thing. Especially if the political philosophy is written under a pen name.

Blogger Crowhill April 14, 2016 2:01 PM  

Many congratulations for being able to support yourself without relying on platforms or organizations that could blackball you.

That's one reason the left doesn't like independent contractors, private (or small) businesses, or ... independence in general. They want everyone in a position where they can browbeat them into submission.

The right needs to support policies that allow people to work independently.

Blogger Violet Black April 14, 2016 2:02 PM  

@28 Oh, honey. Every crank says that.

Blogger John Williams April 14, 2016 2:11 PM  

@Gaiseric,
Vox had to ask Spacebunny what name he gave her when they met. You have no idea what name he gave Don when they met. Your initial assertion was that Trump never heard of him. Rather than man up and accept that they've met, you imply you meant something else.

Anonymous kfg April 14, 2016 2:25 PM  

"What do you think of this painting?"

It looks like a Hitler. A bit cold, even for an architectural study. Devoid of people even in a public space that would rarely be completely empty. Technique is OK, but nothing special. Obvious minor flaws here and there.

"Now look to the URL . . ."

Ha! Got it in one.

Anonymous Gecko April 14, 2016 2:27 PM  

I would like to read your fiction as well, and I would like to know where to start.

Within Selenoth, this order was recommended.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. April 14, 2016 2:35 PM  

35 Oh dear, its why I paint quietly and never share much - Sjw's and nullsensed reviewers would never understand Solidified in Gold art forms.

Forget all that, Vox, super intel and AWCAAWA communicated the most pertinent matters, its a fine interview! God Bless our Host and speaking of the blissful SB, she is awesome. THe thing is warped people view Vox as a devil or evil when he in fact is godly - how many times have we read how smaller minds view, labeled the gifted as crazy when in possibility genius and insanity are similar to those who cannot understand.

It is probably why Vox says, "I dont expect you to understand even agree." He proudly doesn't care and is focused on important matters not nullsense.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. April 14, 2016 2:41 PM  

Critics think Stefan Molyneax is wrong too when in fact he brings to surface clarity, logic, objectiy - we have to support those whom are in the right or in the better manner of thinking.

Statesiders live in moral awfulness, religious apostasy, cultural /economic decline, political anarchy, yet our generation xer's (pray) laugh and move forward for the future.

OT: Any future posts regarding Beppe Grillo's 5 star party or any views on his work in Italy be covered someday?

Anonymous Ain April 14, 2016 2:42 PM  

He starting the interview saying Vox agreed to refrain from name calling, then called Vox's argument about keeping SJWs out of organizations "ridiculous and daft." Vox's very calm and reasoned response highlights how foolish the interviewer sounds. That may have contributed to it not getting published. Roger Dubar, though apparently trying to be professional, couldn't quite help himself and came off looking badly. He is their notion of what they figured Vox to be.

Blogger Gaiseric April 14, 2016 2:42 PM  

John Williams wrote:@Gaiseric,

Vox had to ask Spacebunny what name he gave her when they met. You have no idea what name he gave Don when they met. Your initial assertion was that Trump never heard of him. Rather than man up and accept that they've met, you imply you meant something else.

I know what my assertion was, because I can scroll up and look at it. "I doubt Trump has heard of him." Furthermore, I doubt that even if they met, Trump remembers meeting some, what would have been at the time a teenager or barely in his 20s kid at a convention.

I know they met at the convention because I was already reading the blog when he mentioned that. I doubt Trump's heard of "Vox Day, the guy who wrote SJWs always lie and the Vox Popoli blog."

I also doubt that Trump's no apologies approach is based on advice from alt-right game theorists, like Vox or Roissy. I suspect that's his personality, and his alpha-male tendencies come to him intuitively.

Which is exactly what I asserted initially, but it should be sufficiently clear now that I won't have to endure an endless stream of peanut gallery quibbling out that Trump once said "Sorry" to Vox after brushing against him at a Republican convention and from that I'm to infer that Trump read and follows concepts that he first learned from Vox.

Blogger Doom April 14, 2016 2:46 PM  

Huffpost? Isn't that dead yet? If it isn't, it is to me.

Anonymous Roger Dubar April 14, 2016 2:52 PM  

To be fair, Ain, I think it's daft whoever does it, and it was a friendly discussion ;-)

Blogger John Williams April 14, 2016 3:02 PM  

@Gaiseric, You've been reading the blog, but don't recall any mention that power brokers who can't be mentioned consult with Vox. Trump hires capable people as needed. You don't think Vox, Ted, Fenris, or whatever handle our host used at the time, made an impression? I've gotten work from more casual meetings than that. Quote yourself, interpret yourself, move your goalposts, I don't care.

Blogger Reallynewguy April 14, 2016 3:17 PM  

Hate is something they oppose except for themselves.

Civility is something they oppose except from themselves.

Blogger Reallynewguy April 14, 2016 3:21 PM  

SJWS don't care about fiction, video games, hobbies as much as they do about social justice. That's why they want to know your views so they can exclude you if you don't measure up.

Blogger Lovekraft April 14, 2016 3:24 PM  

@43: you forgot to mention Heartiste, another blogger. An original thinker with sharp instincts.

Anonymous Stickwick April 14, 2016 3:24 PM  

Saying there is “no place for” anyone seems ridiculous and, frankly, daft.

SJWs are like cancer. They produce nothing except a malignant, metastatic ideology that will not only destroy the host, but will eventually destroy themselves. Are we supposed to say that there is a place for cancer? That's irrational.

Blogger Young Heaving Bosoms of Liberty April 14, 2016 3:25 PM  

VD wrote:I'd be surprised to find that Trump has heard of him.

I know he's heard of me. We've met.


Trump is exactly the kind of guy who would keep a Farley File.

Blogger Lovekraft April 14, 2016 3:34 PM  

Probably a reflection of current social media, but I notice a trend when the left tries to define Vox.

They use a passive-aggressive tactic where the writer wonders if Vox is just doing it for kicks. An attempt to discredit or cast doubt among readers.

Wondering what this tactic means. It could be helpful in that if things don't always turn out in our favour, we could just say it was for lolz.

Blogger praetorian April 14, 2016 3:42 PM  

Saying there is “no place for” anyone seems ridiculous and, frankly, daft.

Y-y-y-you are p-p-p-punching back?

Truly the SJW cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 3:45 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 3:47 PM  

I didn't see a URL, but I'm guessing Hitler did it? Even so, there aren't many of him, and if there are, well they are most likely SJWs. But I see your point, there are other artists just a good and better who didn't exteonated millions of people.

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 3:48 PM  

exterminate ×

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 3:56 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 4:03 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 4:05 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Aaron The Baron April 14, 2016 4:10 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Josh April 14, 2016 4:25 PM  

You don't think Vox, Ted, Fenris, or whatever handle our host used at the time, made an impression?

Dude, give it a break. Vox was still in college back then.

Blogger VD April 14, 2016 4:30 PM  

I also doubt that Trump's no apologies approach is based on advice from alt-right game theorists, like Vox or Roissy. I suspect that's his personality, and his alpha-male tendencies come to him intuitively.

I suspect so too.

Dude, give it a break. Vox was still in college back then.

True, then again, Ken Lay of Enron was there and remembered me the next day. He called me "the Bucknell Flash". Which sounded pretty funny in that Texas drawl.

Blogger Josh April 14, 2016 4:39 PM  

He called me "the Bucknell Flash"

That needs to go on the twitter bio

Blogger John Williams April 14, 2016 5:13 PM  

@ReallyNewGuy,
SJWS don't care about fiction, video games, hobbies as much as they do about social justice.
SJW's care about power. The causes are temporary focal point that give them power & attention. Issues will be dropped overnight for another issue that gives them greater power.

Blogger Cogitans Iuvenis April 14, 2016 5:15 PM  

Are we so sure that Trump is unread when it comes to the classics? He went to Fordham which is a well regarded educational institution (back when that meant something) and it's a private Catholic college, more importantly he attended when Vatican II was still in its infancy and there is a decent change he could have had a humanities professor who was of the old school.

Blogger Josh April 14, 2016 5:19 PM  

Are we so sure that Trump is unread when it comes to the classics?

Yes

Blogger Josh April 14, 2016 5:21 PM  

http://conservativetribune.com/donald-trumps-favorite-book/

Blogger Cogitans Iuvenis April 14, 2016 5:30 PM  

Josh, a link to ones stated favorite book doesn't mean anything. I've read the classics but my favorite book is The Silmarillion.

Blogger Cogitans Iuvenis April 14, 2016 5:32 PM  

And frankly there were some classic I didn't enjoy all that much such as Plato's Republic.

Blogger Josh April 14, 2016 5:44 PM  

I can't find anything about Donald Trump talking about Aristotle or Plato. If you have found something, feel free to post a link.

Anonymous Gen. Kong April 14, 2016 6:28 PM  

Doom
Huffpost? Isn't that dead yet? If it isn't, it is to me.

No. Haven't you ever noticed how all these fully-converged divisions of the Lügenpresse have had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana-peel for decades running now yet never actually go under? Folks on the other side forget who runs the counterfeiting machine and who its (((friends and relatives))) are. They, of course, say it's all because they're so brilliant and such astute bizniss people and the like - which is pure BS. One does not have to worry about making money or how much one pisses away when all you have to do is stop by Aunt Janet's trash-for-cash discount window for some additional zeros in your account.

Someone posted a vid here there the other week about how SJWs are envious of the rich and successful. That's not really true except for the foot-soldiers and orc legions - who mouth the ol' anti-capitalist rhetoric like they're channeling Lenin and Trotsky. Occupy Wall Street, for example, routinely denounced free-enterprise as the source of all evil while taking payments from Soros, Bloomberg, Llord Bankfein, et al. Marxism has been a tool of the banking cartels for well over a century now and the useful idiots never catch on. The cuckservatives like Limbaugh, etc. are even more usefully idiotic than the OWS types are. They sit around and extol the virtues of criminal cartels who operate under the color of "free enterprise". There's nothing free about a rigged market, damned fools.

Blogger Samuel Nock April 14, 2016 7:21 PM  

Vox uses a term in the interview that is worth pushing: "the infantile left".

This creates a very nice and clear distinction between what we might call the "true left" or the "old left" with the SJW monstrosity that passes for a leftist politics today. Because "infantile" captures the key distinction: they are unserious, underdeveloped and quite simply no more worthy of serious intellectual than children.

From now on: the true left and the infantile left. As with "cuckservative", it should get under the target's skin because it's so obviously an accurate description.

Blogger Tom K. April 14, 2016 7:30 PM  

For most of my life I've searched to understand my own consciousness, human psychology, motivation, etc, and how to control and direct them to our personal benefit. Many times this has out me in the camp of the "self-help" "personal development", "The Secret" camps. But only in research, never in attendance at actual seminars and such.

Having resolved my own issues and disagreements with consciousness and thinking now I would like to help those still struggling, I attempted to seek out and meet these, my potential clients/disciples.

What I discovered was that most of them are really and truly mediocre in intellect and boring to talk to. That they are not actually SEEKING or SEARCHING for greater understanding or More Light. All they want is a world view and philosophy that can be summarized on top of a child's birthday cake!

Plus, I discovered when I tried to write about these ideas and concepts I had developed that helped me better grasp my world, I was BORED.

So now I am producing memes and catchphrases that either trigger or offend as many people I can, or else inspire a small band of fellow thinkers who may need a little encouragement along the way!

Agreeing with everyone is boring. Let's argue and fight! I promise to admit I'm wrong if I am, if you'll admit you're wrong if you are!

Blogger Samuel Nock April 14, 2016 7:46 PM  

"This is the controversial interview that The Huffington Post found too hot to handle."

lol. These people really are delicate little flowers. Such liberal, tolerant and open-minded people.

Anonymous Mature-Craig April 14, 2016 8:01 PM  

article I found on the web dealing with topics that Vox talks about a lot dated April 14....

----------------------------------------------
...The Wisconsin Republican, who recently led a congressional delegation to the Middle East, dismissed the notion that a war-weary United States could retreat, as reflected by Trump's demand that allies pay more or else America will step back. Ryan, who has been compelled to tamp down speculation that he could be the GOP's eventual presidential nominee, said that approach is unrealistic.

"There is a commonality that this has been our problem too long, it shouldn't be our problem any more if we just pull out, we can fortress America and we will be better off. I don't buy that," Ryan told a group of reporters. "The reason I don't buy that is it is going to come to us. Who else is going to help lead the world ... to ultimately extinguish radical Islamic terrorism? And if we just pull back and think our oceans are going to save us, the evidence of the last couple of decades disproves that theory."

Anonymous Mature-Craig April 14, 2016 8:07 PM  

The reason I don't buy that is it is going to come to us.

the evidence of the last couple of decades disproves that theory."

I believe the danger is not from the middle I believe the danger is from treason from within the country

Blogger Violet Black April 14, 2016 8:20 PM  

@69 That actually originates with Lenin.

Blogger Violet Black April 14, 2016 8:52 PM  

What finally got me banned was talking about VDs Blue Steele pose? That fact is sure to make the rounds.

Anonymous Godfrey April 14, 2016 11:00 PM  

Ah... so that's why it wasn't posted by HP. Not only was it 30,000 feet over most of their heads, it may have resulted in the brighter ones actually... [shudder]...thinking.

Anonymous Godfrey April 14, 2016 11:11 PM  

@72
LMOA... the USG and its "allies" fund Islamic terrorism. AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW IT.

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 14, 2016 11:29 PM  

The Bucknell Flash is the Donald Trump of Science Fiction, for crying out loud. His state manager in my neck of the woods already knew about SJWAL when I chatted to her about it.

I have no doubt he at least knows about it.

Anonymous Richardthughes April 14, 2016 11:48 PM  

Hello ladies. ;)

Couple of points
- it seems some of you think Roger is an SJW. I think you'll find he's pro free expression.
- There's a difference between calling a sentiment "daft" and calling a person "daft".

Good read, though.

Blogger SciVo April 15, 2016 12:14 AM  

@ Samuel Nock:

I do like "regressive" left because it is so accurate.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. April 15, 2016 12:43 AM  

From 2003 to present day, there was always so much to learn, so much to read, so much to celebrate, encourage like the success of others. Thank you.

76 its nice to say hello to lady commenters, there is great forbearance and assistance granted to say, me, when I am wrong and need to change my wrong headed position. It is most gracious that such kindness is afforded to when we are wrong. But feelings and feelbadz and endless caring is just not a important matter here.

So too much or special treatment for us is not needed in that women around here dont expect special treatment, attention, worship. I abide by rules of the blog and we must acknowledge to a grander degree that there are places for men and ladies are able to engage, comment and share. As a weaker person I have never read of any mistreatment of women here and at various other blogs.

Though I do not speak for women.

We hate feminism, love Christ, we devote our lives to family, promote professional behavior (employment) remain rather skeptical about all sorts of topics like scientody (borrowed Vox term), current events, absurdist economic policies and even more contemptuous or strongly disliking deceptions, distractions and stupidity. I hope we (ladies) keep mercy at our right and goodness at our left, prayer within our hearts and clarity among our minds.

I dont even agree with women voting due to historical fallouts of the horrendous policies women instigated that has hurt boomers, wrecked many gen x and I honestly wonder about mil'lens.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 15, 2016 1:00 AM  

Tom K. wrote:Agreeing with everyone is boring. Let's argue and fight! I promise to admit I'm wrong if I am, if you'll admit you're wrong if you are!
If my internet experience is any indication, you will never have to worry about following up on that offer with any SJW, any cuckservative, any Churchian or most Athiests and Libertarians.

Blogger Samuel Nock April 15, 2016 1:02 AM  

@82 @SciVo

"Regressive" is nice because it has the embedded pun against their self-idendification as "progressives", but I don't think it hits them in the gut the way being called "infantile" does.

The left considers themselves to be the "sophisticated" ones, the "intellectual" and "educated" ones. To point out that, no, sorry, actually you are really just overgrown children, hurts.

This Ben Garrison cartoon captures it visually perfectly: http://roguecartoonist.blogspot.hk/2015/11/march-of-crybullies.html

Blogger SciVo April 15, 2016 1:08 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger SciVo April 15, 2016 1:15 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Godfrey April 15, 2016 11:19 AM  

I don't know if you were trying to be funny or not in the interview, but I chuckled. You're on a complete different plane of consciousness from these people and it showed.

If they were to run that interview most their readership would simply stare at the screen dumbfounded. It is beyond the comprehension of the vast majority of those who go to HP to indulge their two-minute hate.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts