ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Monday, April 25, 2016

The demand for social dominance

John C. Wright sees through the SJWs and their little speech-policing tactics:
A reader with the euphonious name of Ecreegan hold forth an opinion on the courtesy owed to transvestites, transgendered, and transrationals.

Sometimes there’s no polite option. Tell me, what pronoun do I use for a pre-operative male-to-female transexual? “She” is a lie. “He” is considered highly offensive, and “it” is considered beyond the pale. (I try to use names. The new name is not a lie, even if it doesn’t make any sense.)


I very strongly disagree, so much so that I cannot tell if you are making a joke.

When you say the words “considered highly offensive” I cannot imagine anyone having any right to be offended at such a thing, nor any honest man taking such offense seriously.

Highly? Really?

To the contrary, it is highly offensive even to assert that an honest man should lie like a dog, a lie no one believes and no one can believe, merely to please the arbitrary whims of some petty tyrant trying to demean your soul and rob you of dignity.

The rule in English is that males and male objects are “he”, and persons whose sex is unknown or undetermined is also “he.” One says “he or she” only in a legal document where that degree of precision overwhelms the need for good grammar. Otherwise is it an error. “They” used in a singular merits horsewhipping.

A man who cuts off his penis and has false breasts implanted is not changing his sex, that is, his biological reality, but is attempting to change his social role: he is a man who wants to be treated with the honors and titles of a wife and mother. He also suffers from profound mental illness, so much so that he cuts off parts of his body.

But since the pronoun deals with the sex and not with social roles, he has no right to be offended if he is a “he”.

It is like being offended that A is A or being offended that twice two is four. If twice two were four, then there would be four lights. There are five lights!

More to the point, it is like being offended if a prole says Oceania was allied with Eastasia last year. Oceania is at war with Eastasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia!

Saying a he is a “he” is not what offends.

The political correction officer is playing a social dominance game with you. He is making himself to be offended with you so that you will obey him.
Precisely. The correct pronoun for both a man and an individual of indeterminate sex is "he". This is a long-established grammatical rule and also happens to be in line with science. One no more need call an amputated man wearing a dress "a woman" than one need call a costumed man wearing a furry lupine outfit "a wolf".

One can, of course, quite reasonably elect to indulge one's friends if one sees fit. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with addressing a friend as "Emperor" if he happens to sincerely believe he is Napoleon. But etiquette does not demand that we automatically defer to the delusions of others.

Labels: ,

101 Comments:

Blogger MATT April 25, 2016 8:07 AM  

Just discovered the other Wachowski is a freak now as well.

Blogger Sun Xhu April 25, 2016 8:09 AM  

BUt... but... FEEWINGS!!!

Blogger Salt April 25, 2016 8:14 AM  

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Anonymous Eduardo April 25, 2016 8:14 AM  

Vox did you say... Etiquette? The Lord of Blackness is sly and wise.

What about not relate with a woman that used to be man or vice-versa? I mean, usually people don't mind that you get it wrong their pronouns when you just could know no better.

Well but thinking again... Guess they would be offended by the assumption that just because he/she/it/xeer was a man. Seriously, thank God my country sucks, otherwise those imbecilities would be more easily implemented here.

Blogger Ron April 25, 2016 8:19 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Steve April 25, 2016 8:22 AM  

But what should we call trans fats, such as Alexandra Eren?

Blogger Dirtnapninja April 25, 2016 8:25 AM  

My old man, who didn't even use the internet knew what these people were. He called them losers and wierdos who want a way to make themselves more powerful without having to work for it.

Anonymous Eduardo April 25, 2016 8:31 AM  

We call them... the Thing from another World Steve.

Oh btw, I used the scissor Hands Milo taught me during class with a LEFT ONLY crowd... Was offensive but there wasn't much to it because I have a baby face, and you can't hate me =3! Long live my White provilege (or Hispanic provilege to 'yall)

And thanks Denek, I think, for showing me alternatives to jazz hands.

Blogger Ahazuerus April 25, 2016 8:35 AM  

Steve

My suggestion would be:

- a personal trainer
- a nutritionist
- a psychiatrist

In that order.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 25, 2016 8:36 AM  

Just a hint, the last paragraph is what you want to pay attention to not the details of the Chopitoffofme.

And conservatives play a crucial role in the Left's social dominance theatre, someone has to play the feckless loser and its conservatives. It's the old card playing saying about not knowing who the mark is.

Blogger YIH April 25, 2016 8:37 AM  

What are 'transrationals' you ask?
I can answer that, this one has become an hero already, and quite likely this one will as well sooner or later.

Blogger Patrick April 25, 2016 8:38 AM  

This all seems to be LARPing where everyone will be compelled by law to play along.

Blogger Ahazuerus April 25, 2016 8:38 AM  

Regarding social dominance, I'd say that demand may be infinite but supply is finite.

Therefore, there will be war.

Blogger Sillon Bono April 25, 2016 8:43 AM  

The thing that pisses me off the most regarding people who undergo a sex change operation, is how the media hides the horror of it and they make it look like as if it is like an appendix operation, the most common thing on the world, he didn't like his genitalia so he changed it.

Only in a very small percentage of cases is the person undergoing the mutilation left with anything that is at least barely functional

In the majority of the cases they are left with something that makes you puke just by looking at it.

I would put here some links but I won't out of decorum. (some things can not be unseen)

These are really sick people who need serious help, not encouragement on their craziness.

Blogger Nate April 25, 2016 9:05 AM  

Cuttin off a man's pecked don't make the man a woman. It makes the man a eunuch

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 25, 2016 9:06 AM  

Eunuchs for the Kingdom of Caitlyn.

Blogger dc.sunsets April 25, 2016 9:06 AM  

We are diverted into debating what is offensive because the lunatics assume the sale, that we agree that anatomically male, XY chromosome-pair-containing men can "be" something other than male simply by "feel," and declaring it so. No, no, a thousand times NO.

Sanity (to me) is defined by a relentless effort to align one's gestalt with underlying reality. Insanity is defined when that gestalt becomes noticeably estranged from reality.

The Right sees law as "discovering" reality and aligning human action with it.

The Left has always rejected nature and reality in favor of the magic of incantations written on paper in the form of fiat legislation. Leftism is thus a form of insanity defined as an overt belief in magic, that words are more than mere abstract representations of ultimate reality...that words ultimately change reality.

Baying at the moon lunacy. That's what this is.

Leftism has been in charge for a very long time; no wonder we now drown under many fathoms of fiat legislation intended to alter human nature and bring about Utopia.

Anonymous Millenium April 25, 2016 9:08 AM  

@15: Nate would have to admit he was wrong about Trump first.

Blogger Phillip George April 25, 2016 9:10 AM  

thankyou John Wright.

One man's opinions don't change reality but his delusions can kill stone dead in no time flat.

.....ode to John, I think he'll get it.

Anonymous WinstonWebb April 25, 2016 9:12 AM  

Take heart, dc.sunsets. Reality has a long, storied and often extremely brutal history of avenging itself on those that deny it.

Blogger Rabbi B April 25, 2016 9:18 AM  

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the L-rd your G-d." (cf. Deuteronomy 22).

Never ceases to amaze. Man's propensity to pervert G-d's order and to elevate and enshrine most especially those things He has deemed an abomination to Him. At the bottom of all this brouhaha is a moral sickness and insidious disease for which there is a simple, yet profound solution:

“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of G-d. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed." (cf. John 3)

So, we must know and understand that every time we resist the narrative that is being forced upon us and insist on calling a "he" and "he" and a "she" a "she" etc., we are doing nothing less than exposing the deeds which men would like to keep hidden, because those deeds are evil, the perpetrators know it, and they know it instinctively.

May we not be surprised at the visceral and violent reaction we will most likely encounter, most especially as the Day approaches ever nearer. They hated the One Who was the light of the world because He testified that their deeds were evil. Should we expect to be treated any differently when we do no less than shine our light, the light of truth, before men as we have been commanded?

This is certainly no time to shrink back and hide the light of the truth under a bowl. Y'shua has been clear that offenses will multiply in the last day, that many will be offended, and that the love of many will grow cold (cf. Matthew 24).

Theological considerations aside, I would much rather face the man to whom I told the truth, whose evil deeds I exposed, whether he be in paradise or eternal misery, than the man who ended up in misery, having shirked my duty and remained silent because I capitulated to the fear of causing him offense in this world.

Blogger dc.sunsets April 25, 2016 9:20 AM  

@11 It, too, find it fascinating that people who ENABLE such utter self-destruction are squatters inhabiting the Moral High Ground.

Can we imagine if opioid addiction was celebrated as much as is being homosexual or otherwise obsessed with Attention Whoring to the point of surgical mutilation and/or tattoos?

Decades ago I pitied the trend in female body-building where women "competitors" were so Attention-obsessed that they'd inject androgens in order to mimic the already freakish muscle development of the Schwarzenegger-style. I had no idea what was coming.

Statistical outliers exist in every venue. From unremarkable teens who see "going gay" as a means of being noticed to a male former celebrity who, to escape the ignominy of obscurity first via the social freak-show of "Reality TV" and then by declaring he's a she, there will always be those who search the prevailing Narrative for an opportunity to figuratively climb a hill and scream, "Notice me! I matter!"

Only Jim Jones' cult could offer more opportunities for self-destruction than do the social pathologies afflicting Western Civ.

Blogger darkdoc April 25, 2016 9:24 AM  

I am being overly generous to suggest that 5 of 1000 people are transgender, or whatever they claim.

They clearly expect 995 people to put aside reality and normalcy to pretend otherwise.

Most of those 995 are going to say clearly, "Bite me." 995 have no reason to tolerate clear mental illness run amuck.

Anonymous Sagramore April 25, 2016 9:25 AM  

Just tell them they are derailing the conversation and not respecting diversity of tactics. (I threw that back when I was bitchsplained about mansplaining.)

Treat them like stupid government lawyers. Arrogant because of resources but not too effective.

Blogger Ron Winkleheimer April 25, 2016 9:36 AM  

I noticed a link on the Instapundit site this morning about some group protesting "appropriation" because some white woman was conducting some kind of performance of Hindu chants.

My immediate response was to think that this is a situation that needs to be resolved by telling the offended persons to "go f**k yourselves." Seriously, people need to start telling these officious self-righteous pricks to f**k the hell off.

Blogger CarpeOro April 25, 2016 9:37 AM  

Salt wrote:Holly came from Miami F.L.A.

Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.

Plucked her eyebrows on the way

Shaved her legs and then he was a she

She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,

Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.


Never liked Lou Reed particularly. Even his best song was covered better by Mitch Ryder (Rock and Roll).

Blogger Chris Mallory April 25, 2016 9:40 AM  

I prefer to use the compound pronoun "she-it" when referring to these people.

Blogger YIH April 25, 2016 9:46 AM  

dc.sunsets:
Decades ago I pitied the trend in female body-building where women "competitors" were so Attention-obsessed that they'd inject androgens in order to mimic the already freakish muscle development of the Schwarzenegger-style. I had no idea what was coming.
I remember those. They began disappearing once bodybuilder competitions started testing for PEDs.
Do a google image search for ''female bodybuilders'', but do so before eating.

Anonymous dlcarroll April 25, 2016 9:49 AM  

Just my personal musings, but I'm now inclined to describe them as 'eunuch'.

They want the benefits and deference due mature womanhood in the same way some men wear uniforms and medals they have not earned to gain the benefits and deference due an honorable warrior.

They ought to be viewed and treated similarly.

Blogger tz April 25, 2016 9:50 AM  

Note one subtlety. If he has done most of the surgery and dress so as to be for all appearances a she, how, other than the creepy brow ridges and adam's apple is someone to know she is really a he.

And on the internet where little is visible?

Years ago at a college I saw a button with the words "Nobody knows I'm Gay".

It is not so much they wish to be addressed as they are dressed, but that they insist on you knowing their transition even in the most casual meetings and occasions.

Anonymous Credo in Unum Deum April 25, 2016 9:52 AM  

Transgender individuals are not their new gender. They have always been, are now, and will always be the gender they were born with.

Their entire thinking is flawed. They were not "assigned" a gender at birth. Their gender just "was", "is", and "will always be", it wasn't "assigned at birth" by some human doctor, it was given to them by Almighty God, it can be "reassigned".

Thinking you can change your gender ranks up there with believing the Earth is flat, and in six-day creationism. You are going against observable and testable reality. Every cell in your body, from your saliva to dead skin flying off you, to you brain cells, to your blood cells, and all the other billions of cells in between will have either XY or and XX chromosomes. To change one's gender is impossible.

People fetish "Science!!!!" right up until science tells them a horrible fact that shatters their politically correct worldview.

Transgenderism in 100 years will be viewed the same way we view phrenology and lobotomies today.

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner April 25, 2016 10:04 AM  

You would think Zoey Tur would at least shave his knuckels if he wanted to be called she.

“They” used in a singular merits horsewhipping.

What if they are fat enough to be 3 people? http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/signs-of-r-selection-tent-sized-clothing/
"The obesity crisis sweeping Britain is now so acute that dozens of shops are selling XXXXXXXXL size clothes. A huge 8XL T-shirt would fit an incredible 80in chest and 80in waist – the equivalent of almost seven feet in circumference."

This all seems to be LARPing where everyone will be compelled by law to play along.

I identify as an aircraft carrier, I demand hundreds of sailors keep moslems at least 20 miles away from me.

Blogger Jew613 April 25, 2016 10:04 AM  

These are crazy people, and we arent doing the crazy and favors by pretending their delusions are truth.

The saddest part is most of these so-called trans would recover if their delusions were simply ignored.

Anonymous Michael Maier April 25, 2016 10:10 AM  

Sillon Bono April 25, 2016 8:43 AM
The thing that pisses me off the most regarding people who undergo a sex change operation, is how the media hides the horror of it and they make it look like as if it is like an appendix operation, the most common thing on the world, he didn't like his genitalia so he changed it.

Only in a very small percentage of cases is the person undergoing the mutilation left with anything that is at least barely functional

In the majority of the cases they are left with something that makes you puke just by looking at it.

I would put here some links but I won't out of decorum. (some things can not be unseen)"


Please do not. I was irreperably damaged by accidentally seeing close-ups of said surgery.

I feel ill right now recalling them involuntarily.

The words "butterfly" and "penis" just do not ever belong in the sentence.

Ever.

Blogger VFM #7634 April 25, 2016 10:12 AM  

Tell me, what pronoun do I use for a pre-operative male-to-female transexual? “She” is a lie. “He” is considered highly offensive, and “it” is considered beyond the pale.

"he is considered highly offensive"... "is considered"

The SJW tactic of repeatedly using weasel words (''who'' considers it highly offensive?) is one of their most potent because most people don't pay attention.

The only question in my mind is: which pisses off the SJWs more, calling him "he" or "it"? Earlier I would have thought "it", but now I'm not so sure.

Blogger lowercaseb April 25, 2016 10:16 AM  

dlcarroll wrote:Just my personal musings, but I'm now inclined to describe them as 'eunuch'.

They want the benefits and deference due mature womanhood in the same way some men wear uniforms and medals they have not earned to gain the benefits and deference due an honorable warrior.

They ought to be viewed and treated similarly.


Wow...I wonder if we can make #StolenPrivilege a trend when speaking of female to male transsexuals.

Anonymous KPP April 25, 2016 10:18 AM  

My company's annual Diversity training was updated to include the "proper" way to address transgendered persons with "dignity."

I am confident that a diversity issue will eventually be my downfall, when they demand I violate my conscience in some way. That is why I am working to be anti-fragile in relation to my employment. But I know already that I won't quit and I won't apologize. I will be respectful, but I will not violate myself.

Anonymous CC April 25, 2016 10:23 AM  

If you believe in more than one truth, it makes it very easy to lie.

Blogger YIH April 25, 2016 10:26 AM  

BGKB:
What if they are fat enough to be 3 people?
I've seen 'em *ugh*, 500+ lbs/200+ kilo behemoths that literally can no longer move on their own. Usually appearing on news because Fire Rescue has to knock out a wall and employ a forklift just to extricate them from whatever building they had been living in for the last few years.
On a lighter note, speaking of delusions of grandeur...

Blogger Durandel Almiras April 25, 2016 10:36 AM  

Play pretend is reality because feelings.

It's 2016, people! Get with the program already!

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valjean April 25, 2016 10:43 AM  

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with addressing a friend as "Emperor"

Or Trump.

Anonymous mature craig April 25, 2016 10:45 AM  

I admire people taking stands against tyranny . I think bring it to some level of light on the internet does some good. Be careful not to lose your temper and mess yourself up though

Anonymous The Emperor Norton April 25, 2016 10:48 AM  

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with addressing a friend as "Emperor”

This title ain’t for everybody, just the sexy people!

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 25, 2016 10:54 AM  

The truly sad thing about surgical mutilation or “sexual reassignment” as it is now called is the failure rate. I can’t lay my browser on it right now but recall from years gone by that up to 1/3 of men who choose castration and a dress wind up killing themselves in a few years. Perhaps because the whole hormones/surgery/mental retraining process does not actually change them into a woman. Cites with actual numbers welcome, but I expect they aren’t easy to find, because we are not supposed to notice such things.

If my flawed memory is right, then this…any other surgical procedure with that high of a death rate would be scrutinized very carefully.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 25, 2016 10:58 AM  

One more thing, per what is known now about neuroplasticity, the men who wish to pretend to be women probably could be helped with proper mental training into accepting their genetic reality. But we can’t, because Muh Choice! is sacred. Even when it’s literally unreal.

Blogger lowercaseb April 25, 2016 11:01 AM  

The Emperor Norton wrote:There is nothing intrinsically wrong with addressing a friend as "Emperor”

This title ain’t for everybody, just the sexy people!


You word makes it law, my most dread sovereign.

Anonymous mature craig April 25, 2016 11:03 AM  

But also I really admire Vox's determination to counter and oppose and defeat these sjws as he calls them hope to help out in the fight

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 25, 2016 11:05 AM  

<a href="http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/28/local/la-me-ln-suicide-attempts-alarming-transgender-20140127> One study showed about 40% of transgenders had attempted suicide at some time</a> although how much of that was drama isn’t obvious.

Surgical mutilation doesn’t solve the neural pathway issues that lead a man to want to pretend to be a woman.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 25, 2016 11:08 AM  

<a href="http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/28/local/la-me-ln-suicide-attempts-alarming-transgender-20140127> One study showed about 40% of transgenders had attempted suicide at some time</a> although how much of that was drama isn’t obvious.

Surgical mutilation doesn’t solve the neural pathway issues that lead a man to want to pretend to be a woman. It is arguably more cruel to take a scapel and start cutting, than to try to fix the wiring problem.

Anonymous Gen. Kong April 25, 2016 11:10 AM  

dc.sunsets:
It, too, find it fascinating that people who ENABLE such utter self-destruction are squatters inhabiting the Moral High Ground.

I suppose a good question to ask would be: Who gave them this moral high ground? You'll note that Nathan Deal bowed before Dinsey, et al (which really does belong on the converged list), North Carolina is already backtracking and the overthrow via blackrobe is already underway in Mississippi.

I would submit that the destruction caused by those referred to as Cuckservatives (Republicans, Limbaugh, Ben Shapiro, etc, etc.) exceeds that of even the SJW army itself. This is one of the reasons I've taken the position that there is a difference between a real cuck - the clueless, bewildered, hapless fools who fail to comprehend what is going on and will soon be zeks or corpses - and the SJW fifth-column epitomized by the Pedo-Bears and their 'Conservative' mouthpieces carrying on the mission of William F. Cuckley. Hillary and her ramshackle army of frothing SJWs and its orc legions carry their red flags quite openly. Ben Shapiro, Glenn Beck, and Fox News tickle the ears of those who are targeted.

Anonymous johnc April 25, 2016 11:12 AM  

I'm getting sick of this shit.

Blogger RobertT April 25, 2016 11:17 AM  

I think you can trace the roots of the SJW onslaught back to MENSA and it's decision to relocate to Texas instead of Denver after CO passed a law allowing property owners to deny homosexuals who wanted to rent from them. For months that was the subject of intense vocal criticism in every small gathering of mensans. I think that was the first major SJW victory.

Blogger Doom April 25, 2016 11:20 AM  

Delusion? Willful disregard of the simple truth. Don't bring a broken pseudo science into conversations. That was simply created to cover for many types, it isn't legit. Besides, for most of it's history, even psychology believed such things were wrong, as wrong as psychology can claim something to be. It's secular, doesn't really believe in wrong or right, true or false, only ill or not... in spite of it not being able to scientifically prove most, if any, things it claims as illness. So, don't use a word that most likely has no real meaning. Or not in this context. It is well known, it just isn't liked... the truth that is.

Anonymous peppermint April 25, 2016 11:23 AM  

Singular they is used for an indeterminate person whose sex could easily be determined from context. The attempt to force singular they into places it doesn't belong is cringeworthy.

Blogger Quadko April 25, 2016 11:27 AM  

This whole topic, from grammar to the T in the alphabet salad, puts the lie to the left's preaching that men and women are the same only separated by social conditioning. If they truely believed that, this would be either a non-issue or something they fought against as segregationary.

Anonymous Steveo April 25, 2016 11:33 AM  

Transgenderism is a mental disorder. But hey, who you gonna believe? Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry? Is he a scientist??? For the fullness.
Excerpt for lazy SJWs - can't get too far types:

“And so at Hopkins we stopped doing sex-reassignment surgery, since producing a ‘satisfied’ but still troubled patient seemed an inadequate reason for surgically amputating normal organs,” said Dr. McHugh."

Blogger lowercaseb April 25, 2016 11:40 AM  

this is a great place for the #IStandWithScience chestnut.

XX is female, XY is male #IStandWithScience

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 25, 2016 11:41 AM  

The use of the word “gender” in place of the word “sex” is part of the problem. “Gender” is properly a linguistic term, part of grammar. Using the word “gender” for “sex” is what allows foolish people to pretend that “woman’ and “man” are arbitrary labels, rather than accurate descriptions, that “it’s all just a social construct”.

More than sad men’s genitalia are being mutilated here, language and even the ability to think clearly are as well.

Nature and nature’s God are not social constructs.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 25, 2016 11:42 AM  

The use of the word “gender” in place of the word “sex” is part of the problem. “Gender” is properly a linguistic term, part of grammar. Using the word “gender” for “sex” is what allows foolish people to pretend that “woman’ and “man” are arbitrary labels, rather than accurate descriptions, that “it’s all just a social construct”.

More than sad men’s genitalia are being mutilated here, language and even the ability to think clearly are as well.

Nature and nature’s God are not social constructs

Blogger SciVo April 25, 2016 11:43 AM  

Patrick wrote:This all seems to be LARPing where everyone will be compelled by law to play along.

You know... if we were allowed to rock-paper-scissors through their pretense, like beating a Nosferatu's invisibility in Vampire: The Masquerade, then I would think it was funny.

Blogger CarpeOro April 25, 2016 11:45 AM  

At root is part of the most dyscivic action possible - the destruction of the means of communication. When you make it impossible to be sure what is being discussed - often the issue caused by not being thoroughly familiar with a new language as an immigrant - parties to a conversation experienced heighten tensions. With the efforts to make our language more malleable the SJWs strive to make us all foreigners in our own land. With heightened tensions comes more distrust. The point that they love to harp on - that it is our "fear of the different" - comes to the foreground. They claim we need to ignore the fear while they at the same time feed it by making the correct identification of things a moving target that can never be kept up with (for example: Negro, Black, African-American, person of color...). Civilization is built on trust. Trust that ideas are understood. Trust that once agreement has been reached on an idea both parties will act in an understood fashion. That is a large part of why trust within the tribe is greater than with the other. With the complexity of the world growing, not shrinking, we need to be assured that there are results that we can expect to fall within set parameters. That way we can focus on new input and determine what are the expected parameters for it. Without expected results, tension rise. Civilizations collapse not only when outside pressure becomes too great, but also when trust becomes too low to combat the tension levels.

Blogger lowercaseb April 25, 2016 11:48 AM  

SciVo wrote:Patrick wrote:This all seems to be LARPing where everyone will be compelled by law to play along.

You know... if we were allowed to rock-paper-scissors through their pretense, like beating a Nosferatu's invisibility in Vampire: The Masquerade, then I would think it was funny.


"Rock beats Scissors, I pointedly notice your adam's apple..."

Blogger Doktor Jeep April 25, 2016 12:49 PM  

"A man who cuts off his penis and has false breasts implanted is not changing his sex, that is, his biological reality, but is attempting to change his social role: he is a man who wants to be treated with the honors and titles of a wife and mother. He also suffers from profound mental illness, so much so that he cuts off parts of his body."

It's even more funny than that.

What do we account for in "appearance" of a woman? What are we wired for?
The long hair is traditionally the sign of reproductive capability (though men have short hair from "martial" influences derived from Roman culture that "took" - this is not to say Germanic "barbarians" and Vikings are fags as long hair on men was also seen as a sign of virility. It's just that winning a fight was also manly and the Roman "crew cut" spared a warrior the dilemma of having his hair grabbed. But I digress...).

The high heels helps a woman stick her ass out. Form fitting clothes. Note we are wired to notice and be attracted to a correct hip-waist ratio (to the chagrin and triggered-every-day misery of barrel-shaped fat feminists).

ALL of this is about what?

Reproduction.


So, if a man takes on the appearance of a woman but cannot reproduce, what is he becoming actually?

More of a "sex object" than the most implied meaning of any screeching feminist could define that very term.

And that's the ultimate irony.

While I cannot say I've known any trannies personally, many that I have crossed paths with on social media have shown a pattern. Funny thing is, the most freaking appear to be the most sane. How?

Their attachment to reality is how. The ones who know they are not "real women" but are self-admittedly deviant also tend to be on the "side of liberty" as I could most generally say: pro-gamergate, pro free speech, pro gun, etc.

The self-delusional ones, the ones sporting male pattern baldness and flopping their beer guts around and demanding to flop their twig & berries around the womens' locker rooms, are the worst. There are also the ones who will dress as women and still grow beards. Sometimes I suspect that these are the real misogynists trying to become a most horrid example of that which they hate and then forcing other women to tolerate and accept their existence.

Also in that mix are the "soft delusion" types who will act normal and even try to get married and be someone's wife (and maybe mother too if the adoption agency does not catch on). That type is only one thin membrane away from suicide and should also be avoided.

What I cannot figure out is, women traditionally wore dresses, not pants. So you got trannies "tucking" their junk while trying to look like women - wearing pants. But wait, why not be.... ah forget it. It's like trying to figure out why gay men date men who look like women.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:18 PM  

@1 MATT
Just discovered the other Wachowski is a freak now as well.
--

I saw that a couple months ago. They have been assimilated.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:21 PM  

@6 Steve
But what should we call trans fats, such as Alexandra Eren?
---

TransFat works for me :P

Another interesting Trans from a while back - the TrantiTrump
https://i.imgflip.com/117v2n.jpg

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:26 PM  

@11 YIH

What are 'transrationals' you ask?
I can answer that, this one has become an hero already, and quite likely this one will as well sooner or later.
---

I can't even... there is not a native Tiger for that guy to have as a totem !

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:27 PM  

@15 Nate
Cuttin off a man's pecked don't make the man a woman. It makes the man a eunuch
---

Amen Brother, Preach

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:29 PM  

@17 dc.sunsets
Baying at the moon lunacy. That's what this is.
---

Grrrr what's that?

Anonymous Eduardo April 25, 2016 1:30 PM  

That is just rich coming from a were-puppy heheheh.

U____U lets just face it you transform into a female puppy!

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:38 PM  

I think we have the beginnings of enough nuts to make an Arkham Asylum.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:44 PM  

@45 Gen. Kong

I suppose a good question to ask would be: Who gave them this moral high ground? You'll note that Nathan Deal bowed before Dinsey, et al (which really does belong on the converged list),
---

FYI - if you feel someone or a company deserves on the list, please provide some links and stick them in a post or email them to the list.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:46 PM  

@47 RobertT

I think that was the first major SJW victory.
---

I thought Flip Wilson or Nipsey Russell was the first SJW victory

Blogger Were-Puppy April 25, 2016 1:52 PM  

@63 Eduardo

That is just rich coming from a were-puppy heheheh.

U____U lets just face it you transform into a female puppy!
---

If I ever transform into a she pup please use the silver bullet XD

Anonymous Eduardo April 25, 2016 2:40 PM  

Since we are going towards the Asylum in Arkham/Batman thing... Can Vox Day play the Joker? Can you imagine!?! And Space bunny plays that woman that helps the joker that I just can't remember the name.

Then we can have other people in here as other villains!
Stickwick is that lady that poisons you with a kiss... [Sorry my knowledge of batman is short, really short because I used to see too much Adam West version!]
The charade or interrogation guy can be Nate cuz aspies and Jim Carrey.
The dude with that hallucinating poison isssss... .... Any of you look like Cillian Murphy?
The Liam Neelson/Oscar schindler character is obvously wheeler, Because semitism. :-P suck it Wheeler
Were-Puppy plays the penguin because he is used to this hybrid stuff
Mr Freeeeeze is obviousky wrf3 after all he is a mathematician, which means he cold hearted and lonely!!!

I will play two-face and decide to give you the silver bullet with the flip of a Coin, Puppy.

Oh and Deuce can play the green goblin because Marvel and because I ran out of villains... And because he is not around is he? Is he ok?

Blogger Akulkis April 25, 2016 2:56 PM  

Ugh.... furries.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Furries


But wait, there's more!

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Portal:Furfaggotry


Furries now have their own wiki of depravity....
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/WikiFur_Furry_Central

and they REALLY don't like Encyclopedia Dramatica....because truth
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Encyclop%C3%A6dia_Dramatica#Encyclopedia_Dramatica_and_furry

Massive LULZ: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/syrian-refugees-meet-furries-surreal-scene-vancouver-h-article-1.2559408

Of course, Wikipedia is trying to normalize it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom

Blogger ray April 25, 2016 3:15 PM  

"The political correction officer is playing a social dominance game with you. He is making himself to be offended with you so that you will obey him."


Correct. It is tyranny extended to the personal level. The personal as fully political.

The word 'offended' became popular during the mid-Eighties or so. I was working in SanFran, and began hearing it from female acquaintances whenever I said something they disagreed with. They didn't respond with 'I disagree' nor with an alternative argument. Instead, they responded with 'That offends me'. What was frightening was that these women then EXPECTED that I would apologize and be silent. After all, that's what all the other 'men' did when they pronounced their Magic Command.

As I knew even back then, 'offended' was a thug-tactic for silencing dissent. My speaking anything true to a female that evoked disagreement suddenly was an instance of Offense; it was a very brief drop from females being Offended when presented with uncomfy information, to females being criminally victimized by uncomfy information. And that's where we are now. Yes indeed, they will put you in a cage in America merely for disagreeing with a female. Raising your voice. Anything she says. Both the Left and Right back this up 100 percent.

All the Identity elements now aligned politically with Team Woman have co-opted this Tactic of Offense. For example, the homos are now Offended if you call them a homo-- just last week some hockey player was suspended for saying the word 'faggot' -- not to a homo, either.


The Offense Tactic as a tool of preemptory attack is now being extended to all of the new Totalitarian Abused, including trannys. Tranny Tyranny. Heh.

Blogger Akulkis April 25, 2016 3:27 PM  

"
It is not so much they wish to be addressed as they are dressed, but that they insist on you knowing their transition even in the most casual meetings and occasions."

I wouldn't say that's true. The loudmouths, yes. I have a friend, who, when I came home from Iraq, told me he wanted a sex change operation. We talked about it... he told me about how he had attempted suicide (by carbon monoxide poisoning in a running car with the garage door closed) +/- 1 year (I forget exactly) of graduating from high school, and how he just didn't feel like life was worth living any more.

I told him, I'm not supportive of the idea in general, but if he thought suicide was the only other route, then I would go along with it. As I didn't want to see his life any more screwed up, I accompanied him for his surgery and played nurse for a week while he recovered from the extensive plastic surgery -- keeping track of medication dosage times, getting food, during the recuperation period.

So, now, how do things stand? The LAST thing my friend wants is attention for being an trans anything. Doesn't want a damned thing to do with the GBLTBBQOMGWTF organizations, before the surgery, he used to occassionally attend such groups -- derided them as a bunch of men with 5 o'clock shadow wearing dresses and just being ridiculous.

Interestingly, one of the most conservative/reactionary people I know. 15 years ahead of the alt-right movement, an makes BGS come across as a big lib by comparison.

Most other trannies... I won't put up with their lies -- because they want US to commit to their narrative more than they do themselves -- they aren't willing to actually GET the extensive facial modification, complete electrolysis of all mustache and beard hair, getting legal documents (drivers license, birth certificate amendments, Social Security record change -- which is apparently even more difficult that getting a birth certificate amended) etc. to make properly PLAY THE ROLE that they expect the rest of society to buy into. My friend, in contrast, has gone all out in this -- lost a lot of friends from before, made new ones... I'm one of only 3 friends who know the whole story.

Transsexuals like my friend are not the problem, but I have no way of knowing if they are the majority or minority of that group. As far as the bathroom debate, that's not an issue with this individual, either, because from his perspective, if anyone even has the slightest suspicion that he wasn't born female, then he's doing everything wrong.

Also, he doesn't pretend to speak for, or complain on behalf of women, a la Literally Wu.

I can live with that, because although the life is a lie, he's not pushing it in everybody's face that it's a lie that they have to knowingly go along with.

Anonymous Eduardo April 25, 2016 3:30 PM  

Ray... You probably just have no game with the chicks dude. U_U you can call a woman a whore but if you just have enough testosterone, it all looks awesome from their pont of view!!!

U____U you probably say things too nicely, and you dont inspire manlyness, so they bitch at you, you are easy target and they don't see you as a possible boyfriend. Wake your inner Hercules and even feminazis will bow down to you!

Blogger Akulkis April 25, 2016 3:37 PM  

Oh... also... funny thing....

My transsexual friend is the HUGEST black knight I know. AT work, he regularly gets the female slackers in trouble for trying to shift their work off onto other people, and has managed to get two SJW managers forcibly transferred away to other stores for hostile work environment and unequal treatment violations.

Blogger Akulkis April 25, 2016 3:47 PM  

@55
"This whole topic, from grammar to the T in the alphabet salad, puts the lie to the left's preaching that men and women are the same only separated by social conditioning. If they truely believed that, this would be either a non-issue or something they fought against as segregationary."

From Encyclopedia Dramatica comes the following, hard-punching argument: [BGS is gonna hate me for this, but... oh well].

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Transgender#Myths_busted_by_trannies

Myths busted by trannies

Trannydom is a destructive mental illness which ironically destroys several myths laid out by the rest of the LGBT community in a lulzy fashion.

The LGB portion of the "community" argue that sex and gender are two different things, but Trannies contend that females can be born with male brains and males can be born with female brains (implying there is such a thing as female brains and male brains and that gender within our species is an objective biological fact).

LGBs say sexuality is not a choice, but trannies know better.

Trannies say that not all transgendered people want to transition to the other sex through hormones or surgery, but that it's a choice to change your sexuality that every transperson makes themself.

LGBs also dispute that a gender binary exists, but trannies know better. Post-op transsexuals are either MTF or FTM.

Trannies also believe that the sex hormones testosterone makes someone a man and estrogen makes someone a woman, and that both can be supplemented in order to become fully man or woman.

LGBs contend there is no "right way" to "act like a woman" nor "act like a man", but Trannies know better. Trannies strongly believe in traditional gender roles where wearing dresses and makeup and having long hair makes someone a woman and wearing pants and not wearing makeup and having short hair makes someone a man.

LGBs say conversion therapy and medical castration is a barbaric and ineffective practice that should be banned, but trannies know better. Trannies are confident that with castration and the proper hormones they can happily complete their conversion to another sexuality.

LGBs say society should accept them for who they are and how they were born, but trannies know better. Trannies say society should accept them for who they want to be and who they change into after conversion.
And no trannies undergo surgery to "feel" more like a man or woman (or be made "whole" or "complete"), because they were already born a man or a woman. They were just reincarnated and trapped in the wrong body with the wrong genitals, like all those episodes of Quantum Leap where Sam Beckett leaped into a woman's body. And like Sam Beckett, trannies spend their life heroically trying to "put right what once went wrong" (aka LGB myths and their own genitals).


Like all delusional people, trannies reject your reality and substitute their own. After mutilating their bodies to finally become what they've always claimed to be, post-op trannies have a suicide rate 20 times higher than the general population. This is, of course, due to bullying, not because of a pre-existing body dysmorphic disorder, or inability to accept reality, or a plastic surgery nightmare that has no true rewind button.

Anonymous BGKB April 25, 2016 3:50 PM  

77 15 years ahead of the alt-right movement, an makes BGS come across as a big lib by comparison.

Hey I don't just want Pinochet helicopter rides for my exes.

Akulkis- you forgot the furries being gassed out of a hotel http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2864415/Chlorine-gas-leak-sickens-19-furry-convention.html

Anonymous BGKB April 25, 2016 3:59 PM  

[BGS is gonna hate me for this, but... oh well].

I have said before that many gay relationships have no men present in them.

Are you really going to argue that non Asian minorities are not "born this way" lower IQ/high Crime?

Trannies undergo the surgery because their echo chamber keeps telling them they can get a STR8 guy to fall in love with them that will not care they used to be a man. After surgery with nothing else they can do with reality not matching what their echo chamber said is why they kill themselves so often. I know the surgery runs ~$50k but I forget how much the drugs they have to take for life run a month, but taxpayers shouldn't have to cover it

Blogger Matamoros April 25, 2016 4:17 PM  

The correct pronoun for both a man and an individual of indeterminate sex is "he".

Exactly! Gender is a construct, sex is reality.

We need to correct all these idiots that don't know what gender is, vs. sex and refuse to use this ridiculous appellation of the SJWs

Blogger Lovekraft April 25, 2016 5:07 PM  

I think this theory could be expanded into broader political issues, such as mutliculturalism and the suicide of white nations to appear 'tolerant' while bending over for jihad.

On the one hand, there is a massive denial at play by western politicians and their pro-islam enablers at the very real and immediate danger in having this 'religion' set up footholds. And of course there is the major reality-warping belief system of islam itself that has to constantly flip between two conflicting beliefs: that it is a 'religion of peach' and 'pay, convert or die'.

The rest of the world has to stand back while these two groups destroy everything they touch.

Blogger tz April 25, 2016 5:15 PM  

"That is so gay" has been superseded?

And XY isn't by itself deterministic

Anonymous BGKB April 25, 2016 5:41 PM  

islam itself that has to constantly flip between two conflicting beliefs: that it is a 'religion of peach' and 'pay, convert or die'

There is no conflict, for moslems peace= submission. If you pay you still have to be a dimini

Blogger SciVo April 25, 2016 6:09 PM  

@ APIMTTC: One more thing, per what is known now about neuroplasticity, the men who wish to pretend to be women probably could be helped with proper mental training into accepting their genetic reality. But we can’t, because Muh Choice! is sacred. Even when it’s literally unreal.

Yes! Everything you think and do, changes you. They aren't even trying to help those people.

OpenID simplytimothy April 25, 2016 7:45 PM  

John C. Wright kicks ass.

Anonymous kfg April 25, 2016 7:59 PM  

" . . .twice two is four."

Jeeeezum Crow! Trigger warning.

Anonymous kfg April 25, 2016 8:05 PM  

'religion of peach'

Weeaboos taking things to exremes again

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 25, 2016 8:32 PM  

But...but...how can we still be nice?

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 25, 2016 8:33 PM  

One no more need call an amputated man wearing a dress "a woman" than one need call a costumed man wearing a furry lupine outfit "a wolf".

That cuts to the heart of it. Transvestitism is almost certainly just a sexual fetish that's come into some good press, thus removing all restraint on its expression.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 25, 2016 8:35 PM  

simplytimothy wrote:John C. Wright kicks ass.

Indeed. It's a small feat of genius to encapsulate the whole truth of the matter so concisely, perfectly, and comprehensively as this:

"The political correction officer is playing a social dominance game with you. He is making himself to be offended with you so that you will obey him."

Blogger Harold April 25, 2016 8:54 PM  

@55 has the not often reported truth. The hospital that pioneered reassignment surgery no longer does it. The surgery doesn't cure the mental disorder.

Blogger Ro Ro April 25, 2016 11:48 PM  

That good vibe you get when you haven't been online all day and there's some 4/5 posts to catch up on, on this blog.

Blogger Akulkis April 25, 2016 11:56 PM  

@82 BGKB

"Trannies undergo the surgery because their echo chamber keeps telling them they can get a STR8 guy to fall in love with them that will not care they used to be a man. After surgery with nothing else they can do with reality not matching what their echo chamber said is why they kill themselves so often. "


Yeah. My friend does harbor the hope of marrying a straight man. He was dating a man, but, one who was obviously very effeminate. And one day, my friend blurted out, without any real provocation, "X isn't gay." That ended because X wasn't masculine enough... my friend was the more masculine one in the relationship, which is in line with what you stated above. He was going out with a doctor for a while, but after opening up a little bit about personal history regarding this, the relationship ended rather quickly.

Anonymous Mook April 26, 2016 2:09 AM  

"This is a long-established grammatical rule and also happens to be in line with science."

What do you mean? I'm just legitimately curious, do you mean that psychologically people assume indeterminate gender to be male, or something else entirely?

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. April 26, 2016 4:23 AM  

Great fun even though its a serious but distractive curent event, 4; its Kuro.

Ok, a bottle opener goes to the ladies, a bottle goes to the men, simple. Meanwhile, globalists laugh at post america's 1% and lower, obsession with bathrooms.

Team Milo, Team Wright: lunatics get all the attention in post, pissed looned out america. Again, both are correct, thank you for speaking, writing reality as we are assailed with such absurd own seekung to invade men's bathrooms and cross dressing men with questionable intentions wish to enter our bathrooms.

Moving along, it took a few months to accept a few loons boomers sought and executed social dominance, the sweet part is that everyone else noticed too and found it revolting.

Anonymous Howard J. Harrison April 26, 2016 12:24 PM  

Maybe this will not be a helpful comment, because I really agree with you with regard to those pitiable persons, called "transgender," who have advanced beyond mere sodomy. However, ...

It used to be just considered polite to try, if possible, to refer to a person in the manner that person preferred. If the manner that person preferred turned out to be nonfactual, why, that didn't make you a liar. It just made you polite.

I know, I know.... The society exceeded the bounds of conventional politeness a long time ago, the SJWs are using this issue as a cludgel with which to beat us, etc. I get all that. Still, if Bruce Jenner and I were at a business meeting and it fell to me to introduce him, I would introduce him as "her," and leave it at that.

Personally, I don't think that that makes me a liar, but your view may differ.

Thanks for the article.

Anonymous kfg April 26, 2016 1:21 PM  

"I would introduce him as "her," and leave it at that."

And I am Marie of Romania.

Blogger Technomad April 26, 2016 1:50 PM  

Part of the problem (with gays and "transgenders") is that the civil rights acts were written or interpreted much too broadly. I find it hugely amusing and ironic that this is so, since in my experience most blacks absolutely DESPISE gays, and consider "transsexuals" to be mutants beyond the pale.

If I got my left arm surgically shortened, put on a medal-dripping uniform, a pair of badass boots, and a big spiked helmet, and glued a moustache to my upper lip, could I say that I "identified as" Kaiser Bill, and be put in charge of the German Empire?

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts