ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Second Law in effect

Anti-GG writer Jesse Singal points-and-shrieks at the SJW List at New York Magazine. Needless to say, being the author of the Second Law of SJW, I am entirely unsurprised.
Ever been worried that you might accidentally hire or interact with a “social-justice warrior”? SJWs, as they’re known to the free-speech warriors of gaming message boards, look and often act like anyone else — until they start screaming about lesbian rights in the middle of a meeting. Luckily for those concerned, there’s now a list of known SJWs. Because, generally, making lists of people based on their political and social alignments has worked out well in the past.

On Saturday, the far-right writer Vox Day (“The Jews in Europe are doomed because they spent the last 70 years undermining European nationalism and supporting the transformation of European population demographics”) noted in a blog post that it would be useful to create a list of known SJWs, or social-justice warriors.

And now, voilà, such a list has materialized in the form of a helpful wiki that Day himself likely created (it links to his book, SJWs Always Lie, as well as to his original post). The author cutely implies that the list should be used by SJWs to hire like-minded folk.

I’ve interacted online with many people who fly the anti-SJW flag, including plenty of GamerGaters. They’ll tell you that they didn’t start this fight — it was brought to them by SJWs invading their cultural spaces. These anti-SJWs, of course, have no political agenda of their own: Their views are common sense, and by definition apolitical. They simply want SJWs to stop trying to make everything about wacky far-left politics. Anti-SJWs are for free speech and, unlike SJWs, righteously opposed to the idea of lobbying to get people with unpopular views fired (well, sometimes). They are also sick of how SJWs are constantly trying to launch online shaming campaigns, which they, the anti-SJWs, are opposed to (well, sometimes).

Anyway. Creating an enemies list composed almost entirely of progressive and feminist voices seems like a really smart way to express these sentiments and show the world just how reasonable and commonsensical and apolitical anti-SJWs are.

The amusing thing about SJWs attempting to write hit pieces like this is that they simply don't know very much about the relevant topics. He's trying to make my opinion on the future of European Jewry sound controversial, perhaps even anti-semitic, when it happens to be more or less shared by, among others, the Prime Minister of Israel.

And I'm not being cute when I say that I genuinely hope that SJW-converged organizations will learn about the SJWs featured on the list and hire them. From the anti-SJW perspective, there is literally no better outcome.

That's some great journalism there too. He writes of "a helpful wiki that Day himself likely created". He could have simply done 10 seconds of research and he would have learned that I did not create it, and that all of the content has been created by the Dread Ilk, not me.

UPDATE: The SJW journalists are belatedly beginning to realize that not everyone is quite as enthusiastic about social justice as they are:
Tess Townsend ‏@Tess_Townsend
This is f-d up. Combing for quotes to harass folks is the opposite of promoting any kind of speech period.

Supreme Dark Lord ‏@voxday
We don't have to comb for SJW quotes, Tess. You do it for us. Now stop harassing me.
And who said anything about promoting speech anyhow? The SJWs identified can still push their Narrative and pursue people's jobs if they wish, it's just that, for better or for worse, everyone is going to know precisely what it is that they have done.

UPDATE II: Jesse Singal tries to check all the boxes. He doesn't care, but I do, but he was only joking, but I'm a crybaby. It's like an object lesson in Gamma. 
Jesse Singal ‏@jessesingal
TIL @voxday is a delicate, sensitive soul It'll be okay man :(

 Jesse Singal ‏@jessesingal
I triggered Vox Day. He's upset. His response is longer than my jokey post

Jesse Singal ‏@jessesingal
.@peterb @CountUlairi @voxday yeah that's what gets me a/b it. Was such a mild post! If you have ANY self-esteem that shit rolls off you

Jesse Singal ‏@jessesingal
tfw you're Vox Day and you've been triggered by a brief mildly critical blog post and the only person you can tag in is...Mike Cernovich

Jesse Singal ‏@jessesingal
Rare video footage of Vox Day responding to a brief blog post mildly critical of him

Roran_Stehl ‏@Roran_Stehl
why do you guys (i.e. you, @Popehat or @scalzi ) care about that person? I fail to see his relevance.


Jesse Singal@jessesingal
I don't! He freaked out that I wrote the mildest blog post ever. It is funny! Don't mistake it for caring about.
The best part: his "jokey post" is 332 words. My response to it is 147 words. No wonder SJWs hate STEM.

Labels: ,

152 Comments:

Blogger Cynic In Chief April 12, 2016 7:14 PM  

Ha. Let them shriek. Someone needs to make a CafePress selling "SJW Tears" mugs, because unlike "Male Tears", there are going to be plenty of them.

Blogger Reallynewguy April 12, 2016 7:20 PM  

Ah. I already see she inserted a disqualify statement from you. Now all that's left to do is to get fellow SJWS to DDOS that site and this one.

Blogger frigger611 April 12, 2016 7:20 PM  

This process makes me laugh, endlessly. The SJWs are so damn dumb, dense, and numb from the neck up that they literally cannot help themselves. They follow your script every time, without fail.

They act is if they're your sad and miserable puppets controlled by your evil strings, despising the whole arrangement, of course.

You could tell 'em they have the power to cut those strings, to behave as if they have agency and a little free will of their own.

But nope. They'll stick with the script. it's all they know.

This must be why they have such a deep visceral hatred for you. Because they are slaves.

Anonymous a_peraspera April 12, 2016 7:22 PM  

They don't want to be on this list of honor? Aren't they proud of the things they've accomplished?

It's almost as if they are ashamed of their actions and want to hide.

Blogger Sonny Boy April 12, 2016 7:28 PM  

The SJW campaign calling for mayor de Blasio's immediate resignation must be running on C.P. time.

Blogger Phillip George April 12, 2016 7:34 PM  

slightly aside but I'm still shaking my head at Jewish multi culti Utopianism.
Simon Schama at the Refugee crisis munk debate went to pains to disambiguate himself from the term "JudeoChristian". He wanted out of that association and quickly retorted with his disbelief in Jesus. It was a knee jerk that would have dislocated any bystanders hip.

the night was a disaster for Schama but describes all of Europe now writ large. They burnt down the house thinking all the bebuild projects would be at their enlightened behest.

same with education, marriage laws, economies.

Signed: Zionist. She won't "get it"

Blogger SciVo April 12, 2016 7:35 PM  

On the last thread, Greg linked to a Kickstarter for a database of thoughtcrimes: "awful, nasty comments online ... (i.e, homophobia, racism, etc)." No doubt there will be attempts to equate the two, but they will just make themselves look stupid if they can't tell the difference between a list of thought criminals and a list of thought police.

Anonymous Scintan April 12, 2016 7:35 PM  

Moral equivalency, especially via alleged hypocrisy, may be the most misused attempted equation this side of Hitler framing.

Blogger Sonny Boy April 12, 2016 7:36 PM  

They want their actions to seem random, sincere and justified; they don't want to be percieved as an organized group of people infiltrating all facets of society with common goals while actively working out their agendas.

Anonymous EH April 12, 2016 7:36 PM  

Posting here because the SJW page is locked:
Anil Dash should be on the SJW list for his role in getting Pax Dickinson fired.

Anonymous Ain April 12, 2016 7:36 PM  

"Anti-SJWs are for free speech and, unlike SJWs, righteously opposed to the idea of lobbying to get people with unpopular views fired (well, sometimes). They are also sick of how SJWs are constantly trying to launch online shaming campaigns, which they, the anti-SJWs, are opposed to (well, sometimes)."

The fool doesn't realize that it's not the particular tactics, it's their whole mindset that they're at war to change the world. Hell yes, we're going to use them against them.

Blogger Mark Citadel April 12, 2016 7:38 PM  

Into the bin this goes. "Progressive and Feminist" voices is equivalent of saying "insane and annoying" voices. Notice that they are fine with political enemies lists when sodomites use them to deliberately target Christian bakeries, but a list of SJWs? UNACCEPTABLE!

By the way Vox, gotta add the lovable Tim Wise to that list.

Blogger Jourdan April 12, 2016 7:41 PM  

Keep it up.

You're really getting under their skin, big time.

Excellent work.

Anonymous Neo Barbie April 12, 2016 7:44 PM  

She could have simply done 10 seconds of research…

"Research is hard!"

Blogger tz April 12, 2016 7:48 PM  

Groucho Cultural Marxism - Cocoanuts doubled down to horse feathers (warmer than goose?).

Blogger Jon M April 12, 2016 7:49 PM  

"Because, generally, making lists of people based on their political and social alignments has worked out well in the past."

Is that why you use the SPLC's black list based on political and social alignments as a source in so many of your stories, Jesse?

It's so nice when the smug little pipsqueaks pull the New York Snark lever so hard it gets twisted all the way around to expressing an idea that they *actually* believe.

Blogger Jon M April 12, 2016 7:51 PM  

Oh, and nice of them to give The List all that free publicity. Probably get a few more contributors out of it.

They really can't help themselves, can they?

Blogger Doug Cranmer April 12, 2016 7:51 PM  

These are genuinely not intelligent people. I'm always surprised, though I shouldn't be. One standard deviation above normal. No more. God I tire of them.

Blogger Jew613 April 12, 2016 7:52 PM  

Vox literally wrote the book on resisting SJW's and they still cant realize he's not a soft target. Do they not get there are much better targets?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 12, 2016 7:54 PM  

These are genuinely not intelligent people.

They don't have to be. Rabbits just gotta rabbit.

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 12, 2016 7:54 PM  

“The Jews in Europe are doomed because they spent the last 70 years undermining European nationalism and supporting the transformation of European population demographics”

Glad that they at least quoted something you said that was completely solid and factual.

Blogger tz April 12, 2016 7:57 PM  

[SJWs] look and often act like anyone else — until they start screaming about lesbian rights in the middle of a meeting.
I think she is trying to be ironic, except this sounds like a common case history.
These anti-SJWs, of course, have no political agenda of their own: Their views are common sense, and by definition apolitical.
Hardly, nor does it matter - our agenda is to restore and preserve Western Civilization which is no longer common sense.
Creating an enemies list composed almost entirely of progressive and feminist voices seems like a really smart way to express these sentiments and show the world just how reasonable and commonsensical and apolitical anti-SJWs are.
Exactly when these voices are shrieking and calling for expulsion of people - I called it a blacklist of one, but it is a longer one, they just attack one at a time.

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 12, 2016 7:57 PM  

@19 Jew613

Vox is only a secondary target.

Trump supporters and Christians and Conservatives and Joooos are the primary.

There are only so many hours in a day. You have to prioritize.

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valjean April 12, 2016 8:00 PM  

@6 Phillip

I watched that Munk debate. Mark Steyn and Nigel Farage (the anti-refugee side) killed it. However, they would have won the debate by an even wider margin had they not tried so hard to avoid being called racist. They were definitely not shitlords.

For those interested, highlights of the debate can be seen here.

Blogger Servant of the Chief April 12, 2016 8:01 PM  

Probably not going to make many friends with this but I don't mind Jews, but they have been basically allowed themselves to be used as a tool by self-hating Jewish elites like Soros (their elites are as treacherous and self-destructive as ours it turns out, at least for Jews outside of Israel) to screw Europe over. Ironically they are even more despised by the progressives and their beloved muslims than they are by the nationalists they are so afraid of. And a multicultural and destroyed/muslim dominated Europe would be disastrous for Israel.

Well if nothing else the Jews are getting targeted by a lot of violence in Europe... from Muslims.

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 12, 2016 8:01 PM  

Also, Trump supporters, Christians, Conservatives, and Joooos don't have VFM.

So, yeah, they're soft targets, to the Left. Vox's title is rightfully assumed.

Anonymous Quartermaster April 12, 2016 8:03 PM  

It's fun to point out who is actually anti-semitic. I tell them to go read the Law and the Writings. The Old Testament is some of the most anti-semitic stuff out there.

Nails SJWs too. Thats tuff about bearing false witness, and such, tends to leave them spluttering about the great flying spaghetti god.

@14
Can't expect them to dirty their little hands looking stuff can you? Just think what might happen when they see their world view is simply a lie.

@4
Cockroaches run from the light.

@3
The loony left is too stupid to realize that they are utterly predictable. If they would use their head for something other than holding up their hair, they'd realize that and start thinking.

@1
Whose picture should we use for the crying SJW?

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 12, 2016 8:06 PM  

I don't have a VFM number. I don't want one. I don't need one.

I'm numberless, you numbered minions.

And I'm on your side.

Blogger Phillip George April 12, 2016 8:10 PM  

Simon Schama, historian, opinion maker, advocate of the let them in open borders policy: "I don't want to hear Christian, I happen to be Jewish"

and also quoting him verbatim:

"There is no such thing as Judeo Christian culture, you either believe Jesus is the Messiah or you don't"

Blogger tz April 12, 2016 8:12 PM  

@27 Unfortunately by fiat Glenn Beck doesn't qualify but his many weepy pictures would be perfect.

Anonymous EH April 12, 2016 8:15 PM  

Has Cory Doctorow done anything overt enough to earn inclusion on the list? The closest I've found is Gamergate as a Hate Group, where he says: "it satisfies the formal requirements for such." Which has a clear implication that Gamergate is an organization whose members should be treated like those of the KKK or Nazis. He's also written "Why #gamergate is bullshit", which falsely alleges crimes.

He's the very prototype of SJW, a 2nd generation Trot entryist, no less, but he's good at getting other people to speak for him via quotes, and is at pains to project his image as being pro-freedom, while at the same time banning dissenters on BoingBoing.

Blogger Lovekraft April 12, 2016 8:19 PM  

Just a quick look at Jesse's article and you see the shallow hit piece, bereft of actual responses to the ant-sjw position. His/her blatant bias is on full display.

How hard would it be for someone to do a search of sjw witchhunts, intimidation etc over just the past few years to arrive at a sound conclusion that they (the sjws) are the aggressors?

Anonymous Mature-Craig April 12, 2016 8:20 PM  

"There is no such thing as Judeo Christian culture, you either believe Jesus is the Messiah or you don't"
I used to think that way, but I've come around to accepting the term Judeo-Christian and seeing the Jewish people as part of the same family just with a longer historical timeline, (6000 years) than Christians, (2000 years) most of whom are or who become Christians anyway.. though I think there is a non-trivial not terrible but resolvable problem with some Jewish American citizens having a signifigant loyalty to Israel over USA, but I don't have a solution for that yet

Anonymous Ceerilan April 12, 2016 8:21 PM  

Thank you for your application to the list, miss Singal. We will forward you to the appropriate moderators.

Blogger JCclimber April 12, 2016 8:24 PM  

I hadn't realized how extensive this list was growing. If it is still open for new inclusions in June, I'll begin adding some names with documentation at that time.

Anonymous EH April 12, 2016 8:25 PM  

Oops -- forgot about this one: Cory sics an angry mob on an innocent prosecutor based on Brianna Wu's fake claims: The Journalist's Guide to Fact-Checking a GamerGate Story

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 12, 2016 8:26 PM  

Reads more like a promotional piece than a hit piece

Blogger Jon M April 12, 2016 8:27 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Eric April 12, 2016 8:27 PM  

SJWs, as they’re known to the free-speech warriors of gaming message boards, look and often act like anyone else — until they start screaming about lesbian rights in the middle of a meeting.

I could handle people yammering on about imaginary "rights" for this or that group. The problem with SJWs is you're likely to discover yours when she files a ten bazillion dollar lawsuit because people find her complicated pronoun system too bothersome to, well, bother with.

Vox is right - the absolute best thing that could happen is companies on that side of the culture wars hire from this list... and then grind to a halt arguing over petty, unintended slights, exactly who belongs where on the oppression totem pole, and whether or not everyone got raped in a meeting because the manager didn't praise them enough (Answer? yes. Always). And that's before the lawsuits.

Blogger Marie April 12, 2016 8:27 PM  

Did she get paid to write this? I think her employer should ask for a refund.

"Because, generally, making lists of people based on their political and social alignments has worked out well in the past."

Generally, you follow up a statement like this with facts to prove your point.

An honest person would acknowledge some people would argue that making a list like this has worked out very well in the past.

"These anti-SJWs, of course, have no political agenda of their own:"

I have no doubt Ms. Singal gets around more than I do. But in my experience, this statement is false. So it would be nice to have some facts or quotes to illustrate this point.

Is snarky teenage sarcasm a recognized journalistic style these days?
I must miss the appeal. Did someone argue with a teenage girl and think "Wow, that was awesome! I need more of this in my life."

Anonymous Mature-Craig April 12, 2016 8:27 PM  

ok 33 is a comment I would like to delete,

I don't like the last few lines, I really have a lot of love and respect for Jewish people and I would like to promote Christian-Jewish harmony and love

Blogger Jon M April 12, 2016 8:28 PM  

Jesse has a website: http://www.jessesingal.com/about-me/

And exactly the sort of face you expect.

Anonymous Attica Stowe April 12, 2016 8:31 PM  

I don't understand why the Slt Right, GGets, and those opposed to social justice don't have the courage to own up to their hatred of Jews. If they told the truth, the like minded would know where to gather around.

Blogger christopher.gage April 12, 2016 8:40 PM  

"SJWs, as they’re known to the free-speech warriors of gaming message boards, look and often act like anyone else — until they start screaming about lesbian rights in the middle of a meeting."

Is there an official category of logical fallacy that is analogous to "straw man" used to describe a situation in which one creates a falsified version of one's own position and then defends it? Or is it still simply called lying?

Blogger Marie April 12, 2016 8:40 PM  

Whoops! The author is a guy.

Please change my "she" to "he" in the previous post.

Hopefully, he won't be offended that I thought he wrote like a girl.

Anonymous Mature-Craig April 12, 2016 8:44 PM  

and another thing I have learned in my 39 years, and some advice I wanted to share, I believe that -fighting-for-what-you-believe-in is extremely noble and admirable, but I would caution people to not fight and get emotionally invested in something to the point that you mess up your own life, that was a mistake I made

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 12, 2016 8:50 PM  

I am so sick of you getting all the credit for our slave labor. What about Malwyn? Clearly Jesse hates women.

Anonymous PUMPsix April 12, 2016 8:55 PM  

This kid is not going to last. I would imagine, 'spending months digging for dirt' comes with the territory in political journalism.

Blogger SciVo April 12, 2016 8:59 PM  

Marie wrote:Hopefully, he won't be offended that I thought he wrote like a girl.

Don't worry, that's a gamma (or lambda) tell, so he'll probably take it as a compliment.

Blogger Nate April 12, 2016 9:00 PM  

We are not free speech warriors. We loathe sjws. We are just punching people who punched us first.

Blogger Reallynewguy April 12, 2016 9:05 PM  

HAAAAAATE!!! Oh no, not that word.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 12, 2016 9:05 PM  

Attica Stowe wrote:I don't understand why the Slt Right, GGets, and those opposed to social justice don't have the courage to own up to their hatred of Jews. If they told the truth, the like minded would know where to gather around.

I don't understand why Attica Stowe won't just admit he wants to bugger little boys. If he just told the truth, both he and Phil Sandifer might finally find a friend.

Blogger Sonny Boy April 12, 2016 9:07 PM  

I wouldn't worry, he/she probably denounced all male pronouns long ago.

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 12, 2016 9:13 PM  

I believe Jesse "Virtue" Singal is just upset that xe isn't on the list.

Come on, Jesse. You can do it. We believe in you.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 12, 2016 9:14 PM  

I have a Master’s in Public Affairs from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Policy, where I studied inequality in America and how to fix it. Totally worked! After that I spent nine months in Germany as a Bosch Fellow.

Damn, all that education and he writes like a high school girl. What a waste of money and time.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 12, 2016 9:23 PM  

Jesse has a website: http://www.jessesingal.com/about-me/

See this? This is the elite. The Brahmin-wannabe. The "I punch down, you don't punch back" journo-list writer.

The "I will tell you what is good for you, shut up and obey" progressive.

Blogger Leandro Novaes April 12, 2016 9:42 PM  

@19 Vox is not their target. They are virtue signalling. One of their paradigms is that if one is not showing enough commitment to the Narrative, one is part of the enemy. So they MUST virtue signal. They point and shriek as a matter of necessity lest they are destroyed by not showing enough support.

@31 If you must ask, he didn't.

@32 We are the aggressors too, now.

@45 I am not that sure myself. We might as well go with 'she'.

Anonymous Scintan April 12, 2016 9:44 PM  

Combing for quotes to harass folks is the opposite of promoting any kind of speech period.

Given that "Back in ____, you said...." is standard fare for reporters, the irony meter on that Tweet pinged off the scale.

Blogger GracieLou April 12, 2016 10:02 PM  

Read a spooky book the other night, written by an exorcist. His descriptions of demons seemed...oddly familiar:

The demon is full of hatred towards all good. He loves the bad only out of hatred for the good. A demon told me that he seduces men to different vices not because he likes these vices but because he despises their virtues. Whenever he sees a virtuous or well-meaning soul whom God might use to accomplish something worthwhile, his hatred becomes in-flamed and he tries every possible device to deprive that soul of her virtue and to make her incapable of doing good.

He is unable to foretell what the results of his attacks will be. He uses every opportunity to do evil and blindly pursues his hatred against the good without knowing whither his madness and his striving after evil will lead him. Led by pride he always hopes for success and victory, thus he proceeds blindly and to his own shame he is instrumental in bringing about a lot of good. The demon himself told me that there are many things he would not do if he could know beforehand what the outcome would be.

When the power of the demon is exhausted through rage, he becomes a coward. Courage is a virtue and the demon has no such virtue. As soon as his strength leaves him, he becomes a weakling. "Mercy, mercy! Enough! I can't stand it any more! I am lost! I am miserable!" Such are the cries of the demon, even the strongest, as soon as he is overpowered.

The more the demons feel their influence slipping the more furious they become. They admit that themselves: "The weaker we are, the wilder we become."

[If anything, it explains this weird election year.]

Blogger Lazarus April 12, 2016 10:04 PM  

Phillip George wrote:Simon Schama, historian, opinion maker, advocate of the let them in open borders policy: "I don't want to hear Christian, I happen to be Jewish"

and also quoting him verbatim:

"There is no such thing as Judeo Christian culture, you either believe Jesus is the Messiah or you don't"


There will come a day when Simon Shama will see the resurrected Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, and Moses, all publicly proclaim Jesus as the Messiah.

Gonna suck to be him.

Blogger White Knight Leo #0368 April 12, 2016 10:09 PM  

I've definitely been finding myself getting rougher with the leftists I debate on Disqus lately.

It's getting harder and harder to be polite when they're coming out of the gate with fake blood already smeared on their faces, screaming their insane little heads off.

Anonymous Peter Paquette is an SJW April 12, 2016 10:10 PM  

I don't have access to the wiki, and it looks like it's locked down. Are we also adding education administrators that are expelling (and therefore disemploying) young men for non-rape witch hunts? If so, Peter Paquette - an SJW that was shitcanned after embarrassing Georgia Tech during a state senate hearing - needs to be on there.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25602/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-paquette-95579a1a
http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local-education/lawmakers-grill-tech-leaders-on-student-hearings-p/nqCGy/

Blogger Young Heaving Bosoms of Liberty April 12, 2016 10:13 PM  

Somebody buy socialjusticeheros.com and CNAME it to sjwlist.com.

Blogger Young Heaving Bosoms of Liberty April 12, 2016 10:14 PM  

Servant of the Chief wrote:Probably not going to make many friends with this but I don't mind Jews, but they have been basically allowed themselves to be used as a tool by self-hating Jewish elites like Soros (their elites are as treacherous and self-destructive as ours it turns out, at least for Jews outside of Israel) to screw Europe over. Ironically they are even more despised by the progressives and their beloved muslims than they are by the nationalists they are so afraid of. And a multicultural and destroyed/muslim dominated Europe would be disastrous for Israel.

Well if nothing else the Jews are getting targeted by a lot of violence in Europe... from Muslims.



JIDF Mad Lib FTW

Blogger SciVo April 12, 2016 10:24 PM  

Peter, I would say no, unless there is evidence that they were chosen for persecution because of their political beliefs. Because of @7, I understand now why Vox was so insistent that it should be focused on thought-policing. So here are the current rules:

Why am I on the list?
You were added to the list because you publicly called for someone to be fired, disinvited, shunned, no-platformed, or otherwise punished or silenced for refusing to submit to the SJW Narrative. The particular incident is linked to your name in the list. Tortious interference is not a joke.

There are three criteria for inclusion on The Complete List of SJW:

* Self-identifying as a Social Justice Warrior
* Publicly advocating the disemployment or no-platforming of an individual for failing to submit to the SJW Narrative
*Being a journalist and publishing articles that support the SJW Narrative or an SJW attack campaign.

Anonymous Boogeyman April 12, 2016 10:29 PM  

Sow the wind bitches...

You want to hound people from their jobs and public spaces because of wrong think? Here, you made this crap sammich, now choke on it.

Anonymous Gen. Kong April 12, 2016 10:53 PM  

As for SJWs who work in the Lügenpresse, some of us aren't nearly as kind-hearted as Vox. They truly deserve a real-living-color version of the bogus beheadings carried out on "journalists" by CIA/Mossad/Saudi operatives like "Jihad Johnny" (nice "English" bloke, he - the true marvelous power of magic-dirt) on behalf of Admiral Juan McAmnesty's now-famous ISIS/ISIL project. Lügenpresse is one of the reasons rope and very sharp blades were invented - and are sorely in need of use. I understand the really decent Japanese swords were measured by how many tied-up prisoners could be cut in half with a single-stroke.

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright April 12, 2016 10:55 PM  

@59 GracieLue
What is the name of the book?

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 11:10 PM  

Reallynewguy wrote:Ah. I already see she inserted a disqualify statement from you. Now all that's left to do is to get fellow SJWS to DDOS that site and this one.

We've already had at least one.

Anonymous Jack Amok April 12, 2016 11:12 PM  

Nails SJWs too. Thats tuff about bearing false witness, and such...

Bearing false witness is practically a requirement for their version of sainthood. There's even a phrase they use for it which I can't remember at the moment. I think it first came up in the Dan Rather hit piece on Dubya. Something about factually incorrect but still... ah, can't remember. Maybe another G&T will help.

Blogger SciVo April 12, 2016 11:15 PM  

@69: "Fake but accurate?"

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 11:15 PM  

EH wrote:Posting here because the SJW page is locked:

Anil Dash should be on the SJW list for his role in getting Pax Dickinson fired.


Noted. Will be up soon.

Please post archived links with requests, it saves us about half the time between request and addition.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 11:21 PM  

Anil Dash has been added.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 11:26 PM  

Mark Citadel wrote:By the way Vox, gotta add the lovable Tim Wise to that list.

Need more than that.

Blogger Feather Blade April 12, 2016 11:28 PM  

@69 @70
"Raises awareness of the importance of this issue"

*drink*

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 11:32 PM  

PUMPsix wrote:This kid is not going to last. I would imagine, 'spending months digging for dirt' comes with the territory in political journalism.

If it takes months in this day and age, they probably aren't cut out for the work.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 11:38 PM  

SciVo wrote:Peter, I would say no, unless there is evidence that they were chosen for persecution because of their political beliefs.

Still, I think refusing to allow lawful proceedings for rape charges should qualify. It's worth considering as a change to the rules. But as of now, it doesn't qualify.

Blogger SciVo April 12, 2016 11:39 PM  

@74 Not only awareness, but also consciousness!

"Catherine Comins, assistant dean of student life at Vassar, also sees some value in this loose use of 'rape.' She says angry victims of various forms of sexual intimidation cry rape to regain their sense of power. 'To use the word carefully would be to be careful for the sake of the violator, and the survivors don't care a hoot about him.' Comins argues that men who are unjustly accused can sometimes gain from the experience. 'They have a lot of pain, but it is not a pain that I would necessarily have spared them. I think it ideally initiates a process of self-exploration. 'How do I see women?' 'If I didn't violate her, could I have?' 'Do I have the potential to do to her what they say I did?' Those are good questions.'"

*drink* (this could be a dangerous game)

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 12, 2016 11:39 PM  

Gen. Kong wrote:I understand the really decent Japanese swords were measured by how many tied-up prisoners could be cut in half with a single-stroke.

That is...extremely Japanese.

Blogger SciVo April 12, 2016 11:54 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Still, I think refusing to allow lawful proceedings for rape charges should qualify. It's worth considering as a change to the rules. But as of now, it doesn't qualify.

I could see an argument that it's performing SJWism, not just expressing it, but I think it's important to keep a distinction that this is a list of thought police.

On the gripping hand, there are cases where the accused is both gagged from discussing it with witnesses and not told who they are, so if it were up to me, I would say go ahead with the particularly kafka-esque administrators.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 12:01 AM  

This is the sort of decision I'd never trust myself to make correctly. I could flip a coin and still get it wrong 90% of the time.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 12:06 AM  

Leandro Novaes wrote:@19 Vox is not their target. They are virtue signalling. One of their paradigms is that if one is not showing enough commitment to the Narrative, one is part of the enemy. So they MUST virtue signal. They point and shriek as a matter of necessity lest they are destroyed by not showing enough support.

If this is true (probably), then it ought to be pretty easy to exploit.

Anonymous Jack Amok April 13, 2016 12:12 AM  

"Fake but accurate?"

See? I said another G&T and it would come to me...

Thanks SciVo

Blogger SciVo April 13, 2016 12:29 AM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:This is the sort of decision I'd never trust myself to make correctly. I could flip a coin and still get it wrong 90% of the time.

Tell you what. As you run across them, put them in categories and save them for later. In no particular order of kafka content:

* Refuses tell the accused the who, when and/or where of the alleged infraction, so he can't even tell his side.

* Gags him from talking to witnesses, but won't say who they are.

* Refuses to consider evidence that he offers (such as her social media posts).

* Refuses to consider his written testimony, insisting on interrogation only.

* Refuses to allow him legal counsel.

* Refuses testimony from a police investigator.

Now that I've organized my thoughts, I think these cases should all count. But although I trust my judgement a lot more than you do, I'm a rhetorical thinker and our Supreme Dark Lord is a good strategist, so I won't presume to say.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 12:42 AM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Leandro Novaes wrote:@19 Vox is not their target. They are virtue signalling. One of their paradigms is that if one is not showing enough commitment to the Narrative, one is part of the enemy. So they MUST virtue signal. They point and shriek as a matter of necessity lest they are destroyed by not showing enough support.

If this is true (probably), then it ought to be pretty easy to exploit.


I thought of a way for people to get off the list: they have to sign a petition for someone to get their job back, or something like that. Repentance, basically.

A true SJW would categorically refuse to even consider giving someone their life back, preferring to double-down.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 12:45 AM  

After all, we wouldn't want converged organizations hiring lame-o SJW pretenders who're just going along with the crowd. We want to make sure they're hiring the very best SJWs money can buy.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 12:46 AM  

(Excellent customer service is top priority at SJWlist.)

Blogger John Wright April 13, 2016 1:05 AM  

"Comins argues that men who are unjustly accused can sometimes gain from the experience. 'They have a lot of pain, but it is not a pain that I would necessarily have spared them. I think it ideally initiates a process of self-exploration'."

Speaking on behalf of every advocate for the Spanish Inquisition, and as a fan of burning heretics myself, I and all the Evil Catholics of the Evil Church of Evil everywhere demand a full apology from all of history.

My side only burned heretics for being heretics, that is, unwitting enemies of Christ spreading false doctrines and imperiling the immortal souls of the innocent.

We never willfully attacked the innocent on the grounds of their innocence and wagged our finger under their nose and told them a false accusation was good for them, and that we wanted to inflict pain for the sake of pain.

My side has done some bad things in history. Nothing anywhere near as bad as the other side, however.

You have to go full secular to hear this kind of hellish sadism and blasphemy, so nonchalant and arrogant a dismissal of basic notions of fairplay and justice.

This freak Comins just openly admitted she wants to punish the innocent or the sake of their innocence and inflict unneeded pain for the sake of pain.

How is she not in a madhouse?

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 1:21 AM  

John Wright wrote:"Comins argues that men who are unjustly accused can sometimes gain from the experience. 'They have a lot of pain, but it is not a pain that I would necessarily have spared them. I think it ideally initiates a process of self-exploration'."

Oh, it certainly does.

Blogger Reallynewguy April 13, 2016 1:28 AM  

These people are fucking evil. For them, the end justifies the means, even if that means people will suffer. Its no wonder they were good buddies with communists and their fellow travelers.

Blogger Reallynewguy April 13, 2016 1:36 AM  

Social justice definitely doesn't sound like justice, it sounds like injustice. And what exactly is "social" about putting an innocent men in jail knowingly and destroying his faith in the justice system and a society that supports that? Let's just call them what they are: Anti-social Injustice Warriors.

Blogger Salden April 13, 2016 1:42 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Salden April 13, 2016 1:44 AM  

This off-topic, but Scott Adams did an AMA on reddit today where he maintained that Trump will win the presidency. See here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4eglxx/i_am_scott_adams_a_trained_hypnotist_and_creator/

Among other things, he claimed that Trump has a bunch of ways to beat Hillary when the time to take her on comes. They are:

1. Server scandal leads to Clinton's indictment. Or worse, it gets blocked for political reasons.

2. Rehashing the Clinton scandals of the past makes everyone hate her and not want to go back to that.

3. Trump's attacks on Clinton's judgment, along with Sanders, becomes the wound that kills over time.

4. Clinton's health fails in some public way, or appears that way because of confirmation bias.

5. Trump rehabilitates his image by being more presidential.

6. Clinton's gender card gets overplayed and blows up in her face and women defect.

7. Trump unveils a linguistic kill shot (stamina?) that takes a toll the same way "low energy" took out Jeb.

8. Bill Clinton continues to subconsciously sabotage Hillary because he doesn't want her to win.

Anonymous Greg April 13, 2016 2:02 AM  

Speaking of SJW convergence:

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/post-arcade/what-happens-when-a-game-forces-half-its-users-to-play-as-women-the-developers-of-rust-are-finding-out

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 13, 2016 2:37 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 2:48 AM  

Reallynewguy wrote:These people are fucking evil.

So are we. Bible says so in red text.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 13, 2016 3:04 AM  

Reallynewguy wrote:These people are fucking evil. For them, the end justifies the means, even if that means people will suffer.
Wrong. The evil means they employ are not justified by the good that will come from them. To these freaks, the evil means are the end, the point of the process. It's not the confession they want. They want to torture you. They get an emotional high of power and righteousness when they cause you pain. The accusation is just an excuse.

Reallynewguy wrote:Social justice definitely doesn't sound like justice, it sounds like injustice.
Hyphenated Justice is either Sadism, Vengeance or Theft.

Blogger Ahazuerus April 13, 2016 3:45 AM  

@95:

"So are we".

When it comes to the question of who is deserving of life, this is a relevant point. But the Bible says more than just that we are evil, it says our hearts (i.e. our motivating thoughts) are continually evil. Self-deceptive, too.

When it comes to the question of who will receive life, however, then the distinction is made between those whose actions are evil, versus those whose actions are good.

Paul wrote books (literally) on this point.

We're all evil at heart. Some of us submit to that evil and allow it to dominate our actions and thus, our destiny.

Some of us resist that evil and make good the motivating factor in our actions and thus, our destiny.

(No, this is not a doctrine of works. Where the inspiration and power for that kind of policy decision originates, ought to be obvious to any student of scripture, but is a much longer conversation.)

So, the comment to which you replied perhaps was overly vague, but it less so than your own which, left alone, implies that there's no point to any of this since we're all evil anyway.

You cannot sensibly criticise his error while reproducing it in your own critique.

Blogger Ahazuerus April 13, 2016 3:55 AM  

"My side only burned heretics for being heretics, that is, unwitting enemies of Christ spreading false doctrines and imperiling the immortal souls of the innocent.

We never willfully attacked the innocent on the grounds of their innocence and wagged our finger under their nose and told them a false accusation was good for them, and that we wanted to inflict pain for the sake of pain.
"

Mr Wright,

you're too educated a student of history to possibly not know that ALL torture is ALWAYS about power and the evil enjoyment of its illicit exercise.

And, just as in the case you cite, and in the cases of torturing terrorists in recent times, it is ALWAYS prefaced with lies about saving people; either the victims themselves or innocent bystanders really makes no difference.

So too in the cases of the church's historic "mistakes" (oh yes, assuredly mistakes were made), the point of the torture was the torture.

"unwitting enemies of Christ"? Really? THAT's your apologetic for burning people at the stake?

As representatives of the same Christ who, when he was being nailed to a stake, prayed for his WITTING enemies, the very people hammering in the nails?

Not even a fanatic can fail to notice the problems with this idea, sir.

Once we decide we will believe that people of good intention can justifiably torture dissenters to death, we're lost. Our religion becomes a sham, our charity a sick joke, our hope of glory a horrific delusion.

I urge you to reconsider.

Regards
AT.

Anonymous Dave Gerrold's Cabana Boy April 13, 2016 4:00 AM  

@GracieLou

Could you please share the name of that book written by the exorcist?

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 4:01 AM  

Ahazuerus wrote:@95:So, the comment to which you replied perhaps was overly vague, but it less so than your own which, left alone, implies that there's no point to any of this since we're all evil anyway.

Although I don't counsel despair (which is a sin I struggle with), it is true that there is no point to any of this. It shameful to me that I can spend thirty hours on SJWlist in two days, and win not a single soul for Christ in the same amount of time. In fifty million years, which action will have mattered?

We can't judge these SJWs morally, as individuals. We can't see their hearts and their circumstances. Many of them are mentally ill, and that's just for starters.

You cannot sensibly criticise his error while reproducing it in your own critique.

Despite my efforts to the contrary, I cannot reasonably be described as sensible.

Blogger Ahazuerus April 13, 2016 4:12 AM  

Aeoli Pera:

I didn't think you were counseling despair, just as you didn't think the other commenter was claiming saint-hood.

As for winning souls, I favour the words of St Francis of Assisi:

"Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words."

What will be remembered is not the good words we say, but the good deeds we do. We're too many of us cuckservatives in that respect; we talk about doing good too much, and do it too little.

"Despite my efforts to the contrary, I cannot reasonably be described as sensible."

Admirable, but even in this rarefied context, not so in my experience.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 4:24 AM  

@101, Reasonable yes, sensible no.

We're approximately on the same page. But I'll continue to reiterate this point because it needs to be reiterated.

For instance, lots of people think Christians should disassociate from homosexuals because homosexuality is a sin. Well...pot, kettle. The entire SJW business, from beginning to end, is due to the conflation of "nice" and "good".

Blogger Avraham April 13, 2016 5:29 AM  

I know very little about SJW but I thought the idea of a list made a lot of sense. Trojan horses are all too common.

Blogger James Dixon April 13, 2016 6:10 AM  

> How is she not in a madhouse?

She tried, John. But because of her weight she was turned down for the job as a dominatrix, and this is the best alternative she can find.

Blogger Shimshon April 13, 2016 6:53 AM  

Re Update II. The only thing missing is the use of the word adorable. He could learn a thing or two from Scalzi.

Blogger GracieLou April 13, 2016 7:21 AM  

Hey everyone, the name of the exorcist book is, "MARY CRUSHES THE SERPENT -30 Years of Experiences As An Exorcist Told In His Own Words" --Sequel to “Begone Satan”. Edited by Rev. Theodore Geiger. Translated: by Rev. Celestine Kapsner, O.S.B.


You can read parts of it here

Blogger jimmy_the_freak April 13, 2016 7:21 AM  

@42 What a surprise. He's a Masshole. I never would have guessed.

Blogger Marie April 13, 2016 8:10 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous MirrorMirror April 13, 2016 8:47 AM  

Um, you're projecting...
1. You're "shrieking" as much as he is
2. You keep imagining you "won" a debate when you observably lost
3. Preaching to the converted to make yourself feel better isn't really winning

You're the Ted Cruz of your own blog.

Blogger Elocutioner April 13, 2016 8:48 AM  

So NYMag is a blog? Or is it the "Following" part? Doesn't list itself as such. Looks like a standard news site to me with different interest sections. Is he a Heisenblogger? "If somebody observes my writing it's an article, otherwise it's a blog post."

And as I pointed out to Cernovich about ten hours ago - "irrelevant" Vox drove all three of the commenters to that page. Nobody else noticed his post.

Blogger Student in Blue April 13, 2016 9:32 AM  

@Aeoli Pera
This is the sort of decision I'd never trust myself to make correctly. I could flip a coin and still get it wrong 90% of the time.

Just consider whether or not SJW institutions would want to hire them or not. If they still wouldn't, they probably don't count just yet.

I mean, that is the official purpose of the list, is it not?

Blogger Student in Blue April 13, 2016 9:35 AM  

@MirrorMirror
Um, you're projecting...

And you're an agent provocateur.

Anonymous Bz April 13, 2016 9:45 AM  

"because of her weight she was turned down for the job as a dominatrix"

There's this little thing called liability in case she steps on someone.

Anonymous FrankNorman April 13, 2016 10:02 AM  

Looks like some people here are missing the point about John Wright's reference to the Inquisition. It's not about whether what they did was sincere or not. Or whether the people they arrested and tortured deserved it or not. That's not his point here.
The point is that they never openly defended the idea of randomly arresting people for "heresy" who they knew to be completely innocent of it.

And such is what feminists like the woman under discussion are defending.

Anonymous BGKB April 13, 2016 10:14 AM  

The best part: his "jokey post" is 332 words. My response to it is 147 words. No wonder SJWs hate STEM.

You must have used big words he couldn't understand that are worth 5 words each.

Blogger Young Heaving Bosoms of Liberty April 13, 2016 10:14 AM  

Student in Blue wrote:@MirrorMirror

Um, you're projecting...

And you're an agent provocateur.


Or Taylor, in the throes of menopause.

Blogger Marie April 13, 2016 10:15 AM  

@ 88 Mr. Wright

"This freak Comins just openly admitted she wants to punish the innocent or the sake of their innocence and inflict unneeded pain for the sake of pain"

I want to thank you for pointing this out. I was very disturbed by the Catherine Comins quote and struggled to understand how someone could believe, let alone say, such awful things.

Your description above is consistent with my experience with these people, except I assumed they attacked the weak because they could. Which is why I never understood why they attacked men and why men (for the most part) only defended themselves as much as necessary to prevent only the worse damage.

To me, to attack men is like attacking a bear. The only way you don't end up dead is if the bear is not only good but merciful. In such cases, the bear would be undeserving of your attack.

They go after men knowing they are good men. This isn't a case of mistaken identity or misplaced anger. There is no misguided good intention under all their bad behavior. They are doing the same thing to you they do to children, corrupting the good.

I'm sorry, I'm sure you all figured this out a long time ago.

Anonymous MirrorMirror April 13, 2016 10:54 AM  

@113
You make that sound like a bad thing.
Anyway, just calling it like I see it.

Blogger Chiva April 13, 2016 10:57 AM  

@GracieLou. Thank you for the books name.

Blogger Student in Blue April 13, 2016 11:18 AM  

@Young Heaving Bosoms of Liberty
Or Taylor, in the throes of menopause.

That just means she's an agent of her own big, fat, obese ego. The provocateur goes without saying of course.

Blogger L. Jagi Lamplighter Wright April 13, 2016 11:24 AM  

@GracieLou

Thanks!

Anonymous patrick kelly April 13, 2016 11:25 AM  

"The best part: his "jokey post" is 332 words. My response to it is 147 words. No wonder SJWs hate STEM."

Awesome

Blogger kurt9 April 13, 2016 11:29 AM  

I love the SJW list. This is really great. its time the SJW's get a dose of their own medicine.

Blogger Ahazuerus April 13, 2016 11:37 AM  

FrankNorman,

I didn't miss the point.

Perhaps you missed my point?

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2016 11:45 AM  

@30 tz
@27 Unfortunately by fiat Glenn Beck doesn't qualify but his many weepy pictures would be perfect.
---

Heh heh! I've got to share this - the secret of Glenn Becks tears :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMsTkc9ms

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2016 11:51 AM  

@43 Attica Stowe

I don't understand why the Slt Right, GGets, and those opposed to social justice don't have the courage to own up to their hatred of Jews. If they told the truth, the like minded would know where to gather around.
---

Because it doesn't exist. I am completely indifferent to them until they point they try and pull some horseshit.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2016 11:52 AM  

@45 Marie
Hopefully, he won't be offended that I thought he wrote like a girl.
---

That one may take it as a compliment :P

Blogger Ron April 13, 2016 11:56 AM  

@ Mr. Wright

This freak Comins just openly admitted she wants to punish the innocent or the sake of their innocence and inflict unneeded pain for the sake of pain.

Not for the sake of pain, but for the sake of salvation of their soul. Look at it again.

men who are unjustly accused can sometimes gain from the experience. 'They have a lot of pain, but it is not a pain that I would necessarily have spared them. I think it ideally initiates a process of self-exploration

This is no different than an out-of-control priest inflicting physical torture on a potentially innocent man using the rationalization that even if the accusation is false, the torture will save the mans soul.

I'm sorry, but what they are doing is simply Inquisition 2.0, or 3.0 (5.0? How many times have we gone down this road? And using how many justifications?).

And I mean that, I really am sorry to say that to you. Because I understand a horrifying truth, which is that "the ways of every man are sweet in his eyes" (proverbs, I don't remember where). All men, no matter how bad or good, deep down inside think they are righteous. Someone who understands that principle, realizes to his horror that he dares not fully trust himself.*

Because "God knows the truth of mens souls". We can lie to ourselves all day and night, and we do, but God knows the truth of us. That is the tragedy and glory of the day He judges us. It is Terrible beyond all description, because nothing will hurt any of us more than the Truth. And it is also Glorious beyond all description, because finally we will be honest.

That's how I see it anyway.


*- Unless he has experienced direct prophecy, in which case he MUST do what God demanded regardless of what anyone else thinks. This was Saul's error. But it's an academic point, to my knowledge no man has experienced true prophecy since the time of the first temple destruction. People have had visions, inspiration, awakenings, etc. But actual prophecy is an a category way past any of that.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2016 11:57 AM  

@61 White Knight Leo #0368

I've definitely been finding myself getting rougher with the leftists I debate on Disqus lately.
---

I know that feeling. I have to dial myself back sometimes :P

Blogger RobertT April 13, 2016 12:08 PM  

"If you have ANY self-esteem that shit rolls off you"

If you're having dinner with someone who's well know and respected, and someone throws a slight at him, dive under the table. There's going to be a gunfight.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2016 12:08 PM  

Just so you guys know, I go through these posts and pull out all the suggestions for later review. Doesn't mean they will qualify, but we are grabbing them. Until some kind of actual submission process is created.

Blogger Marie April 13, 2016 12:19 PM  

"That one may take it as a compliment :P"

That's what you all keep telling me. I find it hard to believe but the posters at VP haven't steered me wrong yet.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2016 12:21 PM  

Why doesn't Jesse Singal want to
Make SJWs Great Again?

Blogger RobertT April 13, 2016 12:25 PM  

For some reason, that reminds me of the Eagle Forum thing. Phyllis Schlafly would have done well to put the fear of God in her board members. She's obviously too nice to a fault. I told a guy who wanted to marry my daughter, "if you want to be respected, do something respectable." Same thing here. Hand pick board members. Never have large boards. Never leave your base undefended.

Blogger tz April 13, 2016 12:36 PM  

@88
This freak Comins just openly admitted she wants to punish the innocent or the sake of their innocence and inflict unneeded pain for the sake of pain.

How is she not in a madhouse?


1. See Lewis on the Humanitarian Theory - When the purpose is to deter some behavior, punishing the innocent is just as effective. The word "Justice" in "SJW" is ironic or worse. They seek nothing of the sort.

2. You have heard of deinstitutionalization? Being high functioning, she isn't in rags with matted hair in a cardboard box under a bridge running after imaginary butterflies. The latter is far less harmful.

Blogger John Wright April 13, 2016 1:31 PM  

"you're too educated a student of history to possibly not know that ALL torture is ALWAYS about power and the evil enjoyment of its illicit exercise."

I am well educated enough to recognize an ad hominem argument (that well educated people believe X; you are well educated; therefore X)

And I am old and wary enough to know that when a modern man tells me about how men thought in the past, and he does so in all capitals, and makes it a universal, simple statement with no qualifications and no exceptions, it is not even worth my time to read to the end of the paragraph.

Torture as a legal tool was forbidden in the Middle Ages, but came into practice under secular rulers, and was later adopted by the canonical courts. Ironically, the Inquisition provided more legal protections to the accused than did their corresponding secular courts.

Marxists see all human relations as power relations. Don't fall into that trap.

Blogger John Wright April 13, 2016 1:35 PM  

"The point is that they never openly defended the idea of randomly arresting people for "heresy" who they knew to be completely innocent of it.

And such is what feminists like the woman under discussion are defending."

My point was clear enough: but whenever one mentions the one, true, catholic and apostolic church, a veil falls over the eyes and mind of sinners, and little devils in their head rewrite the words to make them out to mean something else.

There is spiritual warfare around us at all times, in our hearts, inside the Church and outside it, in the heavens, under the earth.

Blogger John Wright April 13, 2016 1:42 PM  

@Marie
"I'm sorry, I'm sure you all figured this out a long time ago."

Nope, not as long ago as I would have liked. I kept giving them the benefit of the doubt, and assumed there was some rational soul buried beneath the layers of bullshit they spewed.

Read SCHOOL OF DARKNESS. It is an account of the Communist movement from the 30's. The whole thing was and is deliberate, trained, practiced, and focused. The modern heirs of this movement exist in two branches, the Jihad (which were trained by the Commuies) and the Crybullies/Modern feminists/SJWs/Morlocks, which use Marxist methods and ideas to promote antichristian & unamerican messages and social disintegration.

The sad thing is, looking into my own soul, I do not see sins any less grievous than theirs. If it were not for the mercy of Christ, their fate would be mine. He loves them no less, and I am not better than they.

I am merely a little more honest about my crooked and damnable nature, and I crave, rather than scorn, the prospect of life.

Blogger John Wright April 13, 2016 1:51 PM  

"I'm sorry, but what they are doing is simply Inquisition 2.0, or 3.0 "

Not a bit. The Inquisition was lawful and decent compared to this naked evil: my guys at least had the decency to write down the laws one had to obey to avoid the Inquisition, had standards of evidence, and so on. You recant, you walk. These guys, if you recant, they double the torment.

Was the Inquisition evil? Yes, indeed.

As evil as this? It is not even the same order of magnitude.

The Inquisition was an evil pretending to be good under the theory that the ends justify the means.

SJWs morlocks are evil for the sake of evil, and, here we see an example of one of them dropping the pretense.

The Inquisition was a perversion of a good thing to which some scraps of the original good still clung. This modern version is sadism for the sake of sadism: Marxism is all about revenge for the alleged injustice of being born powerless. Modern SJWs bullying is the Marxism applied to society rather than to economics.

Anonymous FrankNorman April 13, 2016 3:03 PM  

In other words... just as George Orwell described it.
In Animal Farm the pigs could still be seen as having a not-unnatural motive - a life of ease for themselves, at the expense of all the other animals.
In 1984, O'Brien explains to Winston that it really is all about having power over people as an end in itself. Doing harm to others because they can - because that shows that they have the ability.

Blogger doo-wop April 13, 2016 4:25 PM  

frigger611 wrote:This must be why they have such a deep visceral hatred for you. Because they are slaves.

That is indeed why SJWs are so hateful. Nietzsche explains it very well.
If only our education system spent its time and money teaching us things that were actually useful, we wouldn't be in this debacle. Social justice would already be a footnote in our history textbooks, next to a healthy reminder that it is the moral cause for virtually every genocide ever.

Blogger Aeoli Pera April 13, 2016 4:59 PM  

@WerePuppy,

That would be a great tagline for SJWlist: "Making social justice great again". :-)

Blogger Joshua Sinistar April 13, 2016 6:35 PM  

The danger of this SJW movement is that unlike their Masters who know they do Evil, these useful idiots believe they do Good and therefore are willing to press onward forever. None are so blind as those who believe they are free when they are not. Rights are their modus operandi and their followers see no end to the Rights they will receive. However, now we live in a World where Rights remove freedoms instead of giving them. This is no surprise as these rights come not from God or Natural Inborn Freedoms but are bestowed by humans with all their failings and weaknesses. In God We Trust, but men and women are far more fallible than these humanists with their false faiths will ever willingly admit. They have no end to fake Rights, but little by little the freedom they took for granted is chipped away.

Blogger Respect Orcs Now April 13, 2016 8:04 PM  

Master, the list has more coverage: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/13/sjwlist-aims-to-catalog-prominent-social-justice-warriors/

Anonymous LastRedoubt April 13, 2016 8:45 PM  

@Were-puppy

Given the lack of focused inclusion standards early on, do we need a couple people to comb through entries and validate them?

Blogger Were-Puppy April 13, 2016 10:48 PM  

It wouldn't hurt - at least to double check.

Blogger bob k. mando April 14, 2016 1:25 AM  

i wonder if PeterB is Peter Bright / Dr. Pizza from Ars Technica?

Blogger SciVo April 14, 2016 8:38 AM  

Joshua Sinistar wrote:None are so blind as those who believe they are free when they are not. Rights are their modus operandi and their followers see no end to the Rights they will receive. However, now we live in a World where Rights remove freedoms instead of giving them.

The left-libertarian quadrant of American politics died when the ACLU sided with civil rights over its eponym.

Fags killed civil libertarianism in America, and I can't even tell them off properly for their cultural homicide, since they might get turned on by my string of epithets.

Blogger Phelps April 14, 2016 10:21 AM  

You can't be a liberal AND be good at math.

Blogger Akulkis April 15, 2016 1:15 AM  

@33

The JEWS do not have a 6000 year history. You are making the common mistake of conflating the Jews with the Hebrews. The Jews do NOT follow the religions mandates of the Hebrews. Jesus SPECIFICALLY pointed out the fact that the Jews follow "the traditions of men" ABOVE "the commands of God"

Blogger Akulkis April 15, 2016 6:26 AM  

@140

So, SJW *actually* means SADO-Justice Warrior.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts