ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Two more SJWs for the SJW list

Nick Mamatas endorses no-platforming of "fascists" while defending the continued inclusion of Communists and socialists:
1. No-platforming. This has become widely misunderstood as militant liberals have generalized a particular radical practice—the demand to keep fascists from having a public platform at events and within organizations. One can and should no-platform fascists for the simple reason that fascism is a totalizing and universally negating political philosophy—it cannot prosper without the destruction of all points of view via political violence. Even Stalinist and Maoist Communism, say all the horrifying and accurate things about it you can, is self-protective—that is, it can adapt to diplomatic needs, introduce or quash markets internally etc. There is still a core of "dialectic"—a philosophy based on change. (Thus China going from economic backwater to central driver of the world economic system in a generation while still putatively remaining "communist".) Fascism is based on achieving a certain transhistorical perfection, which is impossible and inherently anti-rational, and thus it not only can broke no diplomacy/debate, it cannot even keep itself stable. It destroys everything, including ultimately itself (and takes plenty of people with it when it collapses). THAT is why it must be kept from growing.
Never mind that Fascism has been a defunct ideology for seventy years now. Or that it was eminently civilized in comparison with the murderous records of Stalinism and Maoism. This guy's idea of fascism is "anything to the right of Bernie Sanders".

Brian Keene takes it to a new level, as he not only endorses the no-platforming of "a person who has previously demonstrated a bias against others based on their race, religion", he is tarring the entire HWA by association:
Today, the HWA released the following statement regarding their decision to allow an avowed white supremacist and fascist serve as a Bram Stoker Award Juror. Quote: “The HWA does not support discrimination of any kind, including discrimination based on political views. Not only is this form of discrimination specifically illegal in a number of U.S. states, HWA’s Board of Trustees also does not believe it’s in keeping with our principle of supporting and practicing freedom of expression. In specific regard to HWA’s Bram Stoker Award juries, the HWA will certainly act if/when a juror’s personal views have a provable impact/bias against a writer or his/her works.” End quote.

So, I’m speaking now to all current members of the HWA. If, after today, after learning that the HWA will allow this to continue– if, after today, after learning that the HWA will allow a person who has previously demonstrated a bias against others based on their race, religion, etc. to participate as a Bram Stoker Award Jury member — an award which will include candidates of various races and religions — IF AFTER TODAY, you intend on renewing your membership and paying membership fees when they come due again on January 1, 2017, or if you are paying to attend any of the organization’s Stoker Cons or awards banquet events in future years, then you are part of the problem.
These self-destructive SJWs don't seem to understand that if there is no place for competing perspectives ruled beyond the pale in their world, then there can be no place for them should any of their many opponents take power. First they declare there is no place for us, next they no-platform us, then, when we build our own platforms, they whine and cry that we don't talk to them, we don't listen to them, and we show them neither mercy nor regard.

They create the very monsters they fear, and they create them ex nihilo.

So be it. Let them whine and cry and beg to no avail. There is no place for SJWs in any civilized society that wishes to survive and thrive.

Labels:

156 Comments:

Blogger Alexander Thompson April 14, 2016 2:33 PM  

Communism is beign? What... I can't even wrap my head around that. Stalin's death camps or Maoists murdering people over mangos...

Anonymous Toddy Cat April 14, 2016 2:34 PM  

"Fascism is based on achieving a certain transhistorical perfection, which is impossible and inherently anti-rational, and thus it not only can broke no diplomacy/debate"

Totally and utterly inaccurate. Mussolini's Italy, Franco's Spain, Pinochet's Chile, the Greece of Metaxas, for that matter pre-war Nazi Germany, all had normal diplomatic relations with other states, all had robust internal debates (far more open than in any Communist country)and none sought to achieve anything like "transhistorical perfection, which is far more a characteristic of Leftist regimes than Fascist ones ("True Communism", anyone?) SJW status aside, this guy doesn't know jack about the Fascist phenomenon. It's all a vain attempt to prove that Fascism is somehow worse than Communism, even though Commies killed more people, were far more repressive, and featured a much more normal life for MOST their citizens. What an idiot.

Blogger S1AL April 14, 2016 2:35 PM  

Nick Mamatas is not dumb enough to believe what he wrote there, demonstrating that intelligence is not adequate for the pursuit of truth. Not that we really needed more evidence.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan April 14, 2016 2:37 PM  

So Keene is a racial theorist, how quaint.

Blogger Dexter April 14, 2016 2:37 PM  

They don't believe the opposing side can or will take power, not least because they believe their opponents are stupid, evil, and crazy.

Blogger Dexter April 14, 2016 2:38 PM  

Fascism is based on achieving a certain transhistorical perfection, which is impossible and inherently anti-rational, and thus it not only can broke no diplomacy/debate, it cannot even keep itself stable. It destroys everything, including ultimately itself (and takes plenty of people with it when it collapses).

SJWs always project...

Blogger Eric Mueller April 14, 2016 2:40 PM  

I notice that those considered fascist are narrative-proclaimed. I'm sure there are a few out there, but I don't know of any self-proclaimed fascist. Therefore, they call you fascist, then no-platform you based on that accusation, like all of their other labels.

OpenID aew51183 April 14, 2016 2:42 PM  

Since "racist" lost its shine in early 2015 and collapsed completely as Trump's campaign surged and rapefugee become a common term, they're now switching back to the old "fascist" standby thinking it gives them cover.

The MSM goes along with them but absolutely nobody on the ground actually believes that crap. My old duffer of a mother is as blue-pilled as you can get, watches exclusively MSM, and while she believes everyone hates trump she doesn't buy the "fascist" line.

Anonymous Noah Vail April 14, 2016 2:43 PM  

Let them whine and cry and beg to no avail.

You rang? Send all those whiners to me, I know what to do.

Or were you looking for my cousin, Noah Ward? He's busy getting ready for WorldCon, you know.

Blogger Rick67 April 14, 2016 2:46 PM  

It destroys everything, including ultimately itself

What Dexter says above. Is this not precisely what progressivism* is doing? Oh... and fascism is based on achieving a certain transhistorical perfection?!? I thought that was the underlying definition of progressivism.

*I admit not being entirely sure exactly who or what is the culprit behind this grand Cause that has taken over modern society and culture (or at least appears to have done).

Blogger ray April 14, 2016 2:48 PM  

"There is no place for SJWs in any civilized society that wishes to survive and thrive."


No place for them in heaven, no place on Earth.

May the Lord have mercy on his creature AH, who loved the truth and couldn't be bullied away. He comported himself like a man while many who claim fellowship and authority in Jesus do not. May the king remember this on the day of judgment.

R.I.P. AH.

Anonymous Mature-Craig April 14, 2016 2:53 PM  

ex nihilo

Latin.

1.out of nothing; from nothing.

usage: We accept the ancient philosophic maxim ex nihilo and apply it rigorously to the case in hand.

OpenID basementhomebrewer April 14, 2016 2:54 PM  

The fascist label, as has been discussed, means nothing other than "racist" to them. They don't understand the ideology.

They will react violently to anyone pointing out that fascism is the fruit of the same tree that socialism and communism sprouts from. It's all based in limitless government power to try and achieve Utopia. They can't grok that Utopia, or anything even approaching it, is unattainable on Earth. This, despite the fact that they can't even perfect their own lives and usually make a royal mess of them.

Blogger Aurini April 14, 2016 2:59 PM  

"Fascism is based on achieving a certain transhistorical perfection, which is impossible and inherently anti-rational, and thus it not only can broke no diplomacy/debate, it cannot even keep itself stable. It destroys everything, including ultimately itself (and takes plenty of people with it when it collapses)."

This sounds like something one of those retards from Atheistkult would say; I swear they get all of their information about WW2 from Marvel comic books.

I feel compelled to point out the obvious, that Marxism is the attempt to build the 'transhistorical' New Communist Man by destroying everything that traditionally made up man. Fascism looks back to its history to guide the future, it attempts to build off of the past by making the present better. It certainly gets out of hand, and it has more than a little bit of materialist utopianism in it, but it's far from the worst offender.

Anonymous Stephen J. April 14, 2016 3:03 PM  

Mamatas is using the word "fascism" to mean "totalitarianism". This seems like an understandable error to me, as self-consciously Fascist regimes (as I understand the term in that context) tend to be as totalitarian as possible in practice, but it is still a confusion that should be clarified. (It doesn't help that Mamatas leaves a key word out of one description; I think he should have written, "(I)t cannot prosper without the destruction of all other points of view".)

That might be an interesting question, if anyone has the time or interest for contributing answers: What parts of Fascism, the defunct political philosophy, are not totalitarian in practice?

Anonymous That Would Be Telling April 14, 2016 3:05 PM  

@8 aew51183:

Since "racist" lost its shine in early 2015 and collapsed completely as Trump's campaign surged and rapefugee become a common term, they're now switching back to the old "fascist" standby thinking it gives them cover.

I'm under the strong impression that no-platforming "fascists" has been a policy for a much longer time. Of course, I'm sure by definition all fascists are racists as well....

Anonymous Bowman April 14, 2016 3:05 PM  

SJWs like to call people fascists, but as always, they project themselves.
From Mussolini, creator of fascism : "The foundation of Fascism is the conception of the State, its character, its duty, and its aim. Fascism conceives of the State as an absolute, in comparison with which all individuals or groups are relative, only to be conceived of in their relation to the State."

SJWs want the authority to hit their targets. They are the fascists.

Blogger Reallynewguy April 14, 2016 3:06 PM  

Apparently, mass murdering people is AOK if they're "fascists" or "reactionaries".

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 14, 2016 3:06 PM  

Nick "Math is Hard" Mamatas couldn't tell the empirical difference between two different Amazon ranks.

His intellectual discernment is on the order of Baron Bombast's.

Anonymous Quartermaster April 14, 2016 3:07 PM  

I would assert that Fascism, Communism and Socialism are simply variations of a statist theme. Fascism of the sort pushed by Mussolini is certainly defunct at this point.

Blogger Reallynewguy April 14, 2016 3:07 PM  

SJW authoritarianism=good
Non-SJW authoritarianism=bad
According to this schmuck

Anonymous That Would Be Telling April 14, 2016 3:10 PM  

@15 Stephen J.:

Mamatas is using the word "fascism" to mean "totalitarianism". This seems like an understandable error to me, as self-consciously Fascist regimes (as I understand the term in that context) tend to be as totalitarian as possible in practice....

Not true of Nazi Germany, but how much of that was due to Hitler's belief the German people were in an 11th hour situation, and was therefore willing to accept allies who didn't entirely go along with the Nazi program, is something we can't know. See for example the Nazis' unwillingness to break the Catholic Church, and how that, for example, caused them to back down somewhat on Action T4 (the euthanasia program).

Blogger SouthRon April 14, 2016 3:14 PM  

Based on N.K. "Full-Savage" Jemisin's comment on Nick's post, I suggest we involve Vox in as many things as possible. Apparently he's effective repellent.

Nora Jemisin, "Letting one asshole slip in is not the same thing as putting that one asshole on the jury of the org's award, said award ostensibly representing the best and brightest that the genre can produce. The latter is orders of magnitude worse.

I did not join SFWA for years after I was qualified, because they put Vox Day on the Nebula Jury one (two? can't remember) year. Didn't need it, felt no need to support an organization that prioritized honoring bigots over welcoming newcomers including people that bigot hated. Lots of other people are probably making the same calculation re HWA right now, and I do not blame them at all."

I doubt that has jack to do with why she didn't join, but hey what's a little hysterical revision.

And if that's an example of her writing ability, not exactly one of the "best and brightest".

OpenID denektenorsk April 14, 2016 3:18 PM  

They are fainting over a person who left a political group... 33 years ago. Could he not possibly change his opinion in that period of time? Dare I suggest that they are mental 5 year olds projecting?

At the risk of being redundant it's not very non-discriminatory of them to eject someone over a political association that was ended 33 years ago. (their charter has "discrimination based on political views"). Ah well, straight white male, so whateva.

P.S. I see Suey Park is not on the SJWList? She wanted to #CancelColbert over Ching-Chong Ding-Dong: http://time.com/42174/we-want-to-cancelcolbert/.

I don't have an account at the site that shall not be named if someone wants to run with it.




Blogger dc.sunsets April 14, 2016 3:18 PM  

Mussolini himself called his Italian system "corporatist." If this guy could get his terms straightened out, he'd probably find the USA intolerable.

He's also way behind the times. "Fascist" is so 1960's as an epithet. Someone needs to ease him into the Internet Age by lending him something Godwin wrote on usenet groups.

Anonymous Noah Vail April 14, 2016 3:18 PM  

I swear they get all of their information about WW2 from Marvel comic books.

Yes. They are ignorant. And proud of it, so they are also stupid because they refuse to learn.

Let them come whine to me. I know what to do.

Blogger James Dixon April 14, 2016 3:19 PM  

> Brian Keene takes it to a new level, as he not only endorses the no-platforming of "a person who has previously demonstrated a bias against others based on their race, religion",

So he's going to be going after the people who targeted Memories Pizza, Sweet Cakes By Melissa, Masterpiece Cakeshop, and Elaine Photography next? After all those targeting them demonstrated "bias against others based on their religion".

Yes, I do ask rhetorical questions sometimes. Why do you ask?

Blogger Were-Puppy April 14, 2016 3:23 PM  

That guys description of fascism sounds like a picture perfect description of the SJW philosophy.

Blogger dc.sunsets April 14, 2016 3:23 PM  

Just once I wish we could all get on the same page with regard to terms.
Nazi = National Socialism
Communist = International Socialism
Fabian Socialist = Democratic Socialism
Fascist = Corporatist

The first three are siblings. The last one is quite different in theory from the others. All of them are relatively totalitarian (i.e., "everything inside the state, nothing outside the state.")

If it's totalitarianism Mamatas hates, what's not totalitarian about "if you don't believe in Blank Slate you should be dis-employed, blackballed and driven from all polite society?"

Fuzzy thinking is endemic among loudmouths.

Anonymous Stephen J. April 14, 2016 3:25 PM  

@15: "Self-consciously Fascist regimes tend to be as totalitarian as possible in practice...."

@22: "Not true of Nazi Germany...."

Your caveats make sense, but I'll defend my point by noting that I did say "as totalitarian as possible." I would say that temporarily accepting allies who don't entirely agree with your program, out of exigency, and temporarily refraining from attacking opposition, out of conservation of capital, doesn't disqualify you from being totalitarian.

What I would be interested in seeing would be instances where a Fascist government did something normally considered incompatible with totalitarianism without having a compelling survival-based or logistical reason for it.

Anonymous Noah Vail April 14, 2016 3:25 PM  

Attention, you cringing SJW's, I have a question for you.

Who said this?

"Everything within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state. "

Give me your final answer, now!

Blogger Were-Puppy April 14, 2016 3:28 PM  

@2 Toddy Cat

It's all a vain attempt to prove that Fascism is somehow worse than Communism, even though Commies killed more people, were far more repressive, and featured a much more normal life for MOST their citizens. What an idiot.
---

The entire story there is in the Black Book of Communism.

OpenID anonymos-coward April 14, 2016 3:39 PM  

Compare "fascist" Spain with "communist" Poland, or "fascist" Greece with "communist" Russia, "fascist" Portugal or "communist" Romania.

Pop quiz: which ones are the degenerate, dying 'multicultural' societies and which ones are the traditional Christian ones?

Like it or not, but the truth is that "communism", despite it's barbaric nature, ended up on the right side of history.

(You can also look at China before and after "communism" for another example.)

Blogger christopher.gage April 14, 2016 3:42 PM  

Did Mamatas just excuse literally 100 million 20th century deaths because Stalinist and Maoist Communism... work in theory?

There's nothing quite like asserting and taking for granted a PhD thesis in a blog post....

Blogger praetorian April 14, 2016 3:45 PM  

Did Mamatas just excuse literally 100 million 20th century deaths because Stalinist and Maoist Communism... work in theory?

Deontological ethics are a hell of a drug.

Anonymous Steve April 14, 2016 3:49 PM  

I don't know any fascists, am not a fascist myself, and I'm not even that keen on shorts.

But.

I've never heard of fascists promoting or condoning the invasion of child-rapers, clit-snippers, and beheaders to Europe.

I've never heard of fascists trying to make my children a minority in their own land.

I've never even heard of fascists boring everybody to tears with pathetic, attention-whoring histrionics about some obscure writer being part of an obscure judging panel for an obscure literary award.

So... yay fascists.

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 14, 2016 3:59 PM  

Horror Writers just reversed field and removed Riley from the jury.

Yeah. Apologize. That's gotta work one of these days. I think the decision makers there are now verified SJWs.

Blogger VFM #7634 April 14, 2016 4:00 PM  

This guy's idea of fascism is "anything to the right of Bernie Sanders".

Scarier than that. Try, "anything based on objective reality." Because reality hurts feelings.

Anonymous Knarf April 14, 2016 4:02 PM  

I can't f***ing believe it. He's defending Stalinism and Maoism.

Blogger Rye Bread April 14, 2016 4:03 PM  

@33

So what your saying is societies have rejected communism are fairing better then those that are creeping towards communism?

Blogger VFM #7634 April 14, 2016 4:04 PM  

Compare "fascist" Spain with "communist" Poland, or "fascist" Greece with "communist" Russia, "fascist" Portugal or "communist" Romania.

Pop quiz: which ones are the degenerate, dying 'multicultural' societies and which ones are the traditional Christian ones?


You forgot the old Soviet Union (and its immediate aftermath) vs. Putin's "fascist" Russia.

Blogger Arthur Isaac April 14, 2016 4:09 PM  

A question. How can you be educated on SJWs and maintain a confident demeanor in a workplace that lauds "diversity"?


On one hand I want to stride in and have a ZFG attitude on the other hand I feel like I'm one Fruedian slip from my balls ending up in the HR ladies purse. I feel awkward and out of place, in no way "alpha".

Start my own business?

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 14, 2016 4:12 PM  

Try reading SJWs Always Lie, Arthur.

Blogger Dexter April 14, 2016 4:13 PM  

I can't f***ing believe it. He's defending Stalinism and Maoism.

They had dialectic, ya see. Whitewashes the nasty bloodstains right out.

"Is your totalitarian dictatorship inhuman and genocidal? Just add dialectic!"

Blogger Salt April 14, 2016 4:19 PM  

Knarf wrote:He's defending Stalinism and Maoism.

Guess he can't be against building walls.

Blogger David of One April 14, 2016 4:20 PM  

I wonder if there are any other ways to identify these folks walking down the sidewalk? Perchance there might be some commonality ... say a penchant for fishnet hosiery and high-heels or sporting their favorite mallete and pretending to be Thor?

Just wondering. It certainly would help in avoiding them on the street or accidentally walking into some sort of crybully club meeting or raping space. (aka, "safe" space)

Nowadays one can't be too careful or vigilant.

Blogger Kona Commuter April 14, 2016 4:37 PM  

I watched a YouTube video yesterday of a Canadian citizen journalist arguing with anti fascist protesters (thugs). The protesters were there to stop a "fascist" from giving a speech. Long story short the citizen journalist said that Fascism occurs whenever there is a large enough swing to the right. This is something that I had been thinking for quite some time

Anonymous Roundtine April 14, 2016 4:41 PM  

Compare "fascist" Spain with "communist" Poland, or "fascist" Greece with "communist" Russia, "fascist" Portugal or "communist" Romania.

It's a list of countries that accepted US power and moral authority, and those which rejected it. Russia, China, Poland and Hungary today all reject American communism.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 14, 2016 4:51 PM  

Meanwhile, in Germany, Berlin's underworld now run by Arabs who are recruiting rapeugees like crazy.

Breitbart points to a daylight robbery of a poker tourney by Kalashnikov-toting bandits. Lügenpresse apparently didn't get around to covering it in any detail? Sure didn't make news across the ocean.

Mr. Kuhr, who has detailed insight into Berlin’s underworld, declared the capital is “lost” as “[the clans’ structures] are manifested in all areas of organized crime”. In addition, he concluded “the people are extremely dangerous” and have no respect for the state.

Merkel is a traitoress to the German people.

Blogger Kona Commuter April 14, 2016 4:55 PM  

@42 I haven't as of yet read SJWAL (It's on my to buy list) but this is the authors site so ;-)


The 48 Laws of Power would be a great read. Law 38 - "Think as you like, but behave like others" is probably the law most pressing for you at the moment. http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/law-38-think-as-you-like-but-behave.html

If you don't like reading so much .... https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP3MFbKgez_LbMpgUY4oYlsYAq0YNi2Le

As to starting your own business. Here's my advice as a struggling sole trader. Start a side business whilst keeping your current job. Tidy up your finances so you have a rainy day fund because it'll rain (I'm currently injured and unable to work)

Blogger Rusty Fife April 14, 2016 4:56 PM  

Kona Commuter wrote:I watched a YouTube video yesterday of a Canadian citizen journalist arguing with anti fascist protesters (thugs). The protesters were there to stop a "fascist" from giving a speech. Long story short the citizen journalist said that Fascism occurs whenever there is a large enough swing to the right. This is something that I had been thinking for quite some time

With what? A riding crop?

That's why their hits lack power, they are only using backhand.

Blogger Student in Blue April 14, 2016 4:56 PM  

@Arthur Isaac

Unfortunately all I could offer is a hypothesis - that is, to appear strong enough that they don't think you're completely beneath notice, but not strong enough they're jealous, and not deliberately mess up their heads to make them hate you more than other people.

Regardless, SJWAL remains correct in that when you inevitably come under scrutiny, you do not apologize.

Blogger Kona Commuter April 14, 2016 5:06 PM  

Bah - in comment 47 I wrote " Long story short the citizen journalist said that Fascism occurs whenever there is a large enough swing to the right."


It should have read "swing to the left"

Anonymous Ain April 14, 2016 5:12 PM  

"This has become widely misunderstood as militant liberals have generalized a particular radical practice—the demand to keep fascists from having a public platform at events and within organizations. One can and should no-platform fascists for the simple reason that fascism is a totalizing and universally negating political philosophy—it cannot prosper without the destruction of all points of view via political violence."

Dripping with irony is the fact that you can replace "platforming fascism" with SJWism and the statement would not only be correct, but more accurate than what he's claiming.

Anonymous BGKB April 14, 2016 5:54 PM  

Communism is beign? What... I can't even wrap my head around that. Stalin's death camps or Maoists murdering people over mangos

That's why its always year zero.

They don't believe the opposing side can or will take power, not least because they believe their opponents are stupid, evil

Always the commissar never the body in the ditch. The left will never give up a tool of tyranny because they fantasize about using it against all those they don't like.

The fascist label, as has been discussed, means nothing other than "racist" to them.

So much for "everyone I don't like is Hitler". MPAI know even less about Mussolini.

Blogger David Power April 14, 2016 6:15 PM  

Well what a surprise - No Charges to be Filed in Corey Lewandowski Case

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/04/13/no-charges-to-be-filed-in-corey-lewandowski-case/

Blogger Thucydides April 14, 2016 6:19 PM  

Here is an interesting deconstruction of the "Fascism is Right Wing" argument:
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/417926/was-fascism-right-wing-again-jonah-goldberg

and a short quote:

So, yes, sure fascism was seen as being to the “right” of Communism, because it was. Even Trotsky considered fascism to be right-wing socialism or middle-class socialism. It seems to me that the key word there is socialism, which is properly understood as a phenomenon of the Left. (The Soviets also considered not only the New Deal fascist and right-wing, but the American Socialist Party, too. Why take their judgment so seriously?)

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/417926/was-fascism-right-wing-again-jonah-goldberg

Blogger Nate April 14, 2016 6:19 PM  

"Today, the HWA released the following statement regarding their decision to allow an avowed white supremacist and fascist serve as a Bram Stoker Award Juror. "

Does dude know that Bram Stoker was a hardcore racist?

Anonymous Wandering guy April 14, 2016 6:19 PM  

Discovered your blog 5 days ago

Your clarity of thought, determination, clairvoyance and general comprehension of the stakes is amazing. Keep on the excellent job bro !

Anonymous Tom Thumb April 14, 2016 6:20 PM  

So if we adopt all the same tactics as a SJW, what stops us from becoming them eventually? Since people here show no qualms about adopting their tactics, where do we draw the line? VFM are already encouraged to point and shriek at anyone they dislike. I guess I just expected the alt-right to outsmart the SJWs, not end up admitting they were outplayed and so need to adopt the tactics of the winning side. Maybe I'm just too pessimistic and am missing something. I hope thats the case.

Blogger VFM #7634 April 14, 2016 6:22 PM  

OT: Hordes of dindus invading Europe now via Sicily, stupid European rescue vessels help migrants cross:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539484/High-five-Europe-patrol-migrant-boats-pick-refugee-dinghies-30-miles-Libya-bring-270-miles-Sicily-new-Lesbos.html

Blogger Matamoros April 14, 2016 6:30 PM  

@2 Fascism is somehow worse than Communism, even though Commies killed more people, were far more repressive,...

According to the figures from demographics, etc., the Soviet communists killed 120 million people in the Soviet Union from 1918-1990.

@15 Mamatas is using the word "fascism" to mean "totalitarianism"..

Actually SJWs following their marxist training use fascist against any and all who dare to oppose them.

While it is not true that National Socialism was fascist, Italian fascism, Spanish Falangism, Hungarian Arrow Cross, etc. were.

So it is a name that they have historically used against those opposing the "dictatorship of the proletariat" and those on the "wrong side of history."

Fascism and National Socialism can both, however, be termed developments of corporativism/distributism espoused by the Catholic Church for a just society.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash April 14, 2016 6:30 PM  

Tom Thumb wrote:So if we adopt all the same tactics as a SJW, what stops us from becoming them eventually?
Do you think it is the tactics that make the SJW? Social justice is not a tactic, it is a cause.
"Hitler commanded his armies. Patton commanded an army. Patton is Hitler!!!!"
"Mao wrote a book of political philosophy. Locke wrote a book of political philosophy. Mao is Locke!"
"Dogs eat dog food. My cat eats dog food. My cat is a dog!!!!"

Anonymous Uncle Yusif April 14, 2016 6:35 PM  

Communism is beign? What... I can't even wrap my head around that. Stalin's death camps or Maoists murdering people over mangos…

Every single death is a tragedy. A million is merely a statistic!

Blogger Matamoros April 14, 2016 6:37 PM  

A bit hard core, but SJW delenda est, da!

Donald of the Deal
http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2016/04/donald-of-deal.html

Blogger Robert What? April 14, 2016 6:52 PM  

If everyone who holds views different than yours is "Hitler" then you can justify - to yourself at least - anything you can do to stop them, including violence.

Anonymous Elipe April 14, 2016 6:59 PM  

Tom Thumb wrote:So if we adopt all the same tactics as a SJW, what stops us from becoming them eventually?

When you punch a bully, the bully stops punching you. The situation is defused.

Yet, you haven't become a bully. Tell me, why?

Anonymous Quartermaster April 14, 2016 7:07 PM  

@41
You have ignore a lot of what is going on in Russia currently to be able to honestly deny that Putin is a Fascist and that the Russian regime is fascist.

@60
This is war and you don't disarm yourself before going into combat. I can understand your frustration with this, but facts are facts and the only thing that works on enemies such as they are the same weapons they employ against us. If you think you can be a nice guy and still win this war, then your naivete will cost much in the short and long run.

@63
Somehow you evaded the fact 1=2. A hi skool buddy proved it too!

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 14, 2016 7:08 PM  

Can we add Bill Nye to the list?

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/04/14/bill-nye-throw-climate-deniers-jail-video/

I know: according to the rules laid out by Vox, we can't add him until he personally gets someone thrown in prison for the crime of Climate Denial. Just like we can't (my ass) blame Jesse, Al, and Anthony Shahid for the burning and looting of Ferguson, MO after Mike Brown's body lied moldering in the grave.

We can't blame The Wailers either, right? Outright calls to burn and loot?

They can blame Trump when a security guard is said to have assaulted a protestor, though.

Double Standards. If not for them, SJWs wouldn't have any standards at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-QNWpU1_xw

Blogger Michael O'Duibhir April 14, 2016 7:08 PM  

As people are waking up (exponentially, I believe) to just who is behind the taking down of Western Europeans, and along with that the obliteration of the vestiges of Christendom, the enemy is moving extremely fast to sew things up and finish us off. Louisiana's Governor Edwards (D) just issued an executive order banning ANY discrimination of LGBT's in state govt. agencies. On July 1 this will apply to all people who are parties to contracts with the state for any reason whatsoever. The only exclusion (for now, that is) will be certain religious organizations.

People are afraid of the enemy who is doing this to us because that enemy is very powerful and there are consequences for resisting the "program." Nevertheless, I see it as an honor to be able to fight them.

Blogger VD April 14, 2016 7:13 PM  

So if we adopt all the same tactics as a SJW, what stops us from becoming them eventually? Since people here show no qualms about adopting their tactics, where do we draw the line? VFM are already encouraged to point and shriek at anyone they dislike. I guess I just expected the alt-right to outsmart the SJWs, not end up admitting they were outplayed and so need to adopt the tactics of the winning side. Maybe I'm just too pessimistic and am missing something.

What you're missing is that you're stupid. Tactics are not objectives. Adopting the Wehrmacht's pocket tactics did not make the Soviets German.

Blogger VD April 14, 2016 7:14 PM  

Can we add Bill Nye to the list

What part of "no celebrities" is hard to understand?

Anonymous su root April 14, 2016 7:21 PM  

Completely, utterly, totally OT.

UNIX - if you don't understand the command, don't use it.

luser deletes his entire company == rm -rf For The Win

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 14, 2016 7:24 PM  

So if we adopt all the same tactics as a SJW, what stops us from becoming them eventually?

Hmmm. That's a tough one. Hitler's Wehrmacht used maneuver tactics. So I guess every army since the 1930's that's adopted maneuver tactics has turned into a Nazi horde?

This is not the stupidest question I have ever seen here, but…man, I'm having to think…eh, I'll get back to you later.

So if Special Forces adopt some of the same tactics as ISIS, they become ISIS?

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 14, 2016 7:26 PM  

@70 - I will read comments before posting. I will read comments before posting. I will read comments before posting.

Anonymous Miguel April 14, 2016 7:30 PM  

Vox, where can I submit some SJWs for the list? Bear in mind I want to stay anon.

Blogger dienw April 14, 2016 7:30 PM  

Matamoros wrote:A bit hard core, but SJW delenda est, da!

Donald of the Deal

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/2016/04/donald-of-deal.html


Hot damn! Maybe Trump has realized that he must become as Jehu to this Oligarchy: scrape the lot down to bedrock and let the dog's eat their corpses.

Blogger VD April 14, 2016 7:33 PM  

Vox, where can I submit some SJWs for the list? Bear in mind I want to stay anon.

Post links here. But read the criteria first.

Anonymous Miguel April 14, 2016 7:34 PM  

Oh and thank you for the list. We need to turn up the heat on the SJWs! GamerGate has become too soft. Time to go for the kill!

Anonymous Miguel April 14, 2016 7:37 PM  

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/concordia-student-injured-in-anti-austerity-protest-has-a-lawsuit-pending-against-police

Katie Nelson who violently assaulted Roosh V

http://www.returnofkings.com/68796/feminist-sara-parker-toulson-says-rooshs-canadian-encourages-violence-but-she-publicly-supported-her-friends-violent-threat-against-him

Sara Parker Toulson.

http://www.returnofkings.com/68744/canadian-aurelie-nix-falsely-accuses-roosh-of-a-rape-threat-with-help-from-journalist-emily-campbell

Aurelie Nix.

Anonymous bgkb April 14, 2016 7:39 PM  

Better Call Saul busted in over $600 million in Social Security fraud, was fined $250,000
http://freebeacon.com/issues/mr-social-security-indicted-disability-fraud/

"Conn’s law firm was the centerpiece of a two-year investigation that concluded in 2013 led by former Sen. Tom Coburn (R., Okla.), who found the lawyer was working with discredited doctors who provided phony medical evidence for thousands of disability claims, which were then signed off on by Administrative Law Judge David B. Daugherty."

Female politician proposes Ministry of Happiness
https://www.rt.com/politics/339585-top-russian-senator-proposes-ministry/

Upper House Speaker Valentina Matviyenko has urged Russians to set up a separate ministry that would evaluate any government initiative by the amount of happiness it brings to the general public.

Blogger Robert What? April 14, 2016 7:44 PM  

I think I could put 50% of my Facebook "Friends" on the SJW list :-/

Blogger dienw April 14, 2016 7:48 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Were-Puppy April 14, 2016 7:50 PM  

@57 Thucydides

Jonah Goldbergs book Liberal Fascism is a great read.

Blogger dienw April 14, 2016 7:55 PM  

@#Governor Edwards&-
Matamoros, if you are following Lame Cherry....

Anonymous Tom Thumb April 14, 2016 8:11 PM  

@70

Except it appears your objectives are also exactly the same as SJWs. So same tactics and same objectives, at least recently.

Good to know that according to you as long as my enemy does anything first I can do the exact same thing, and get to claim it's totally different when I do it cause tactics aren't objectives.

I mean take the Tor boycott, since tactics aren't objectives, it was never your intention to have that Gallo chick fired or finacially hurt Tor for their freedom of speech because that's a SJW objective. Firing people or boycotting businesses for their opinions is a total SJW objective. Since I am so stupid, as you helpfully pointed out, maybe you can clue me in to what was the actual objective of the Tor boycott?

Anonymous Cheddarman April 14, 2016 8:21 PM  

The annual sports illustrated swim suit issue seems like it has been converged. They have a bunch of fatties as swim suit models. I would send a link but I am on my cell phone.

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 14, 2016 8:31 PM  

Gov. Jon Bel Edwards of Louisiana signs an executive order prohibiting any discrimination against the lgbtmouse's.

Looking at this man's face I do believe I see someone who might just want to put on his own dress in order to get into a high school girl's locker room. Because "questioning" and "exploring", and stuff.

Cue Nate to rant how Louisiana isn't really part of the South.

Blogger SciVo April 14, 2016 8:32 PM  

So if we adopt all the same tactics as a SJW, what stops us from becoming them eventually? Since people here show no qualms about adopting their tactics, where do we draw the line?

Not this again. Try to tell the difference between these statements:

1. I will torment you for disagreeing with me!

2. I will tell everyone that you tormented people that merely disagreed with you!

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 14, 2016 8:32 PM  

Huh. URL didn't come through. Again.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/13/politics/louisiana-governor-lgbt-order/index.html

Anonymous A Paradigm Is More Than Twenty Cents April 14, 2016 8:35 PM  

SciVo
Try to tell the difference between these statements:


Yeah, there's no difference, all that matters is Kto, Kogo to SJW trolls like "Tom Thumb".

Anonymous Cheddarman April 14, 2016 8:43 PM  

False alarm.

Blogger SciVo April 14, 2016 8:43 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Tom Thumb April 14, 2016 9:16 PM  

@88

I can see the difference, I just don't believe it applies to this situation at all.

It appears my attempts to discuss this issue will just be met with outright hostility from the blog. I mean Vox even gets dangerously close to an ad hominem, "what you're missing is that you're stupid". I can take a hint, I'll leave this topic alone now unless someone requests I respond to them.

Anonymous Chester A. Arthritis April 14, 2016 9:21 PM  

They keep using the term "white supremacist", even though they don't really exist any more. However, there are many white separatists.

Blogger VD April 14, 2016 9:22 PM  

It appears my attempts to discuss this issue will just be met with outright hostility from the blog. I mean Vox even gets dangerously close to an ad hominem, "what you're missing is that you're stupid".

It's not hostility, it's simple impatient with the clueless. It's like you can't tell the difference between motor oil and butter because both can be used for lubrication. What do you expect people to do when you literally cannot tell the difference between a tactic and an objective?

Except it appears your objectives are also exactly the same as SJWs. So same tactics and same objectives, at least recently.

No, it doesn't appear anything like that. You're simply stupid. Do you really think my objectives are Tolerance, Equality, Progress, Inclusivity, and Diversity? Do you think their objectives are freedom of association, freedom of speech, acceptance of inequality, and homogeneous, traditional societies?

Our objectives are not merely competing, they are contradictory.

Blogger VD April 14, 2016 9:25 PM  

I mean take the Tor boycott, since tactics aren't objectives, it was never your intention to have that Gallo chick fired or finacially hurt Tor for their freedom of speech because that's a SJW objective.

Getting someone fired is a tactic. Boycotting Tor is a tactic. Just stop commenting. You're not tall enough for the ride.

Anonymous Noah Vail April 14, 2016 9:26 PM  

I can see the difference, I just don't believe it applies to this situation at all.

Sonny, you should be cringing before me right about now.

Anonymous Elipe April 14, 2016 9:28 PM  

@93

What issue? Nobody here but you sees an issue. There's a word for that. I'll let you figure out what that word is.

Anonymous Malwyn's apprentice April 14, 2016 9:33 PM  

Can we add Tawana Brawley & AL Sharpton for destroying Steven Pagones' life with false rape allegations?

Anonymous Elipe April 14, 2016 9:38 PM  

VD wrote:Do you really think my objectives are Tolerance, Equality, Progress, Inclusivity, and Diversity?

I do!

* Tolerance - For vile faceless minions to drink SJW blood from goblets woven from the crushed skulls of SJWs!
* Equality - Every skull, except of the Supreme Dark Lord's, is completely equally fuckable.
* Progress - Toward a SJW-free utopia!
* Inclusivity - Milo Yiannopoulos. His skull has experienced much fuckery (but unfortunately, his skull is unequally more fuckable - we'll need to fix that).
* Diversity - Nate buys Glocks. That's pretty diverse here if you ask me.

Anonymous VFM #6306 April 14, 2016 10:00 PM  

Tom Thumb, what you are missing is that you are stupid.

That is not an ad hominem fallacy, by the way. It really is the literal problem you are struggling with.

Anonymous Tom Thumb April 14, 2016 10:09 PM  

@95

You did ask me a question so I expect you'd like an answer, so I will reenter the fray once more. To answer you no I don't think those are your goals. What I'm saying is that the tactic is using someone's words in an attempt to get them fired. As you have no way of knowing if this will work at all, the objective of this tactic is for the firing to actually occur. The combination of many of these small objectives enable you to reach your overall goals which are freedom of association and speech, acceptance of inequality, and so on.

Though maybe with your great intellect you could point out how the tactic of firing someone for what they said helps you reach your objective of freedom of speech? If you could, also explain how when SJWs use the same tactic it helps them reach a completely different objective then yours.

Blogger Escoffier April 14, 2016 10:12 PM  

Glocks? Damn and I thought this was a civilized joint.

Anonymous Noah Vail April 14, 2016 10:15 PM  

What I'm saying is that the tactic is using someone's words in an attempt to get them fired. As you have no way of knowing if this will work at all, the objective of this tactic is for the firing to actually occur.

Nonsense. The objective clearly is to get them hired by an organization that promotes Social Justice values.

Anonymous John Moses Browning's Fanboy April 14, 2016 10:17 PM  

Glocks? Damn and I thought this was a civilized joint.

It's Nate. He's not all that civilized.

Anonymous Mr. Rational April 14, 2016 10:34 PM  

Well, he's not a half-savage.

Anonymous Eric the Red April 14, 2016 11:10 PM  

Paraphrase: "Communism is adaptive, fascism is inherently anti-rational, and BTW nobody should be allowed to talk about their favorite strawman except us."

"...explain how when SJWs use the same tactic it helps them reach a completely different objective then yours."

Has anyone identified why some ideas just intrinsically feel so correct to believe, in spite of being repeatedly proven to be fallacies? This would include for example, fascism-is-the-right, egalitarianism, similar tactics beget similar objectives, etc. Is it something intrinsic to the meme itself, or instead is it the mileiu into which it is foisted? It often takes an effort of will and strict logic to not fall into the persistent traps laid by these ideas; however, the associated reasons for them being so seductive are unclear.

Anonymous Rolf April 14, 2016 11:15 PM  

@104 - c'mon, Noah, you really should have adopted the nom de plume of "Noah Vile,".

Do it.

Do it for the minions. :-)

Anonymous tublecane April 15, 2016 12:09 AM  

@101-There's nothing wrong with ad hominem arguments. People seem to think they're fallacious as such. But no, it's only a fallacy when you use it to win another argument, one having nothing to do with that person as a person. But if the subject is why someone can't understand an argument, as it is in this case, it's perfectly logical to argue that this is so because they're stupid.

OpenID anonymos-coward April 15, 2016 12:47 AM  

So what your saying is societies have rejected communism are fairing better then those that are creeping towards communism?

No, what I'm saying is that (apparently) divine judgemental has been passed. "Communists" can be saved, even if after much suffering and redemption. "Fascists" and "capitalists", in contrast, are only good for the Fiery Pit of their choosing.

(I'm putting scare quotes around labels because ideologies are only relevant to dying, faithless societies.)

Anonymous Elipe April 15, 2016 12:48 AM  

tublecane wrote:@101-There's nothing wrong with ad hominem arguments.

Actually, ad hominem arguments are fallacies. You seem to be thinking that ad hominem arguments are just insults. They're not. They're arguments where the insult is used as a claim leading to a conclusion.

"You're an idiot." <--- Insult, not ad hominem.
"You're an idiot, therefore you're wrong." <--- ad hominem

Blogger pdwalker April 15, 2016 1:45 AM  

@102 Tom,

at the risk of exposing my own lack of intellect, let me see if I can make it clearer for you.

Group 1 want's to shut down all dissent of any kind about whatever hot button of the moment they need to virtual signal about. They do this by trying to destroy in whatever way possible the person who's the object of their two minute hate.

If this group has their way, then freedom is diminished.

Are you with me so far? Can you agree with that?


Now Group 2 is a proponent of freedom, including the freedom to say stupid things. They actively take up the defence of freedom by calling out those who attempt to take freedom away (Group 1). They'll use the same tactics as Group 1 does, but only to those who attempt to restrict freedoms (i.e. members of Group 1). If Group 1 gets their fingers burned enough, then perhaps they will stop attempting to restrict the freedoms of others.

Group 2's actions, if effective, will increase freedom, or at least defend it from being lost.

Can you agree with that?


If you can agree with both of those, then everything else should be obvious.

---

The short of the matter is, if rights and freedoms are not protected by someone willing to stick their necks out, then we all will lose something.

In war, if you're unwilling to kill the enemy invader, how can you possibly win?

There cannot be compromise. Compromise is what got us to where we are in the first place.

Think about it.

Blogger pdwalker April 15, 2016 2:04 AM  

Semi related: Roosh has something to say about about free speech
https://youtu.be/4oE98d41cbA

Anonymous tublecane April 15, 2016 2:47 AM  

@111-"You seem to be thinking that ad hominem arguments are just insults"

No, because insults aren't arguments, though arguments can be insulting.

"They're arguments where the insult is used as a claim leading to a conclusion"

What's inherently fallacious about that? It's logically sound, for instance, to claim that stupidity leads to misunderstanding.

"'You're an idiot.' <--- Insult, not ad hominem"

It's not an ad hominem argument. I don't know enough about the phrase to know whether all attacks against a person as a person are ad hominem, though I know the phrase means simply "to the man." We almost always use it as short for "argument ad hominem," so I'm not sure if it matters.

"'You're an idiot, therefore you're wrong.' <--- ad hominem"

That is logically fallacious. Nothing is wrong because an idiot said it. The logical status of such arguments are one reason arguments ad hominem are called fallacious, others being that they change the subject or are irrelevant. But not all arguments against a person, as opposed to the positions that person holds, are fallacious.

What if that person as a person is the subject of the argument? What if, as in the present context, an attack on that person's intelligence helps answer a point at issue? One person says they can't see how they're wrong, and you say that's because they're stupid. You haven't demonstrated that they're stupid nor that that's why they can't see what they're missing. Nevertheless, there's nothing illogical about the stupidity argument. Nor have you changed the subject, nor offered forth an irrelevancy.

Unless the phrase "ad hominem" applies to arguments that are fallacious by definition. I realize that when people use the phrase they mean "the ad hominem fallacy." In which case Vox Day's comment was not as hominem. But then what do you call it? Do we have a phrase? Would it be too dangerous to call it "ad hominem" and admit that some ad hominems are logically and argumentatively sound? Kinda like how if you admit that race isn't a social construct you're a skip and a jump away from gas chambers.

People certainly don't need encouragement to insult eachother.

Anonymous tublecane April 15, 2016 2:54 AM  

@111-In short, I've never understood arguments ad hominem to refer solely to the ad hominem fallacy, whether it is logically fallacious (you're stupid, therefore you're wrong), or because it's bad argumentative form (changing the subject, etc.). I took arguments about people's intelligence, for instance, that are relevant to the subject at hand to be ad hominem as well. I think the dictionary backs me up on that point.

Anonymous tublecane April 15, 2016 3:04 AM  

@13-"Fascist" doesn't have so explicit a meaning as racist. It'll be applied to racists, naturally, and that is one of the associated meanings. It'll also be applied to militarist, authority figures of all kinds, mean people, people who believe in any sort of hierarchy, and so on. But just like "gay" in junior high, it mostly just means "bad."

"Gay" as a slur has its foundation in homosexuality, obviously. It also is associated with femininity and unpopularity or lameness. But they use it so often that most of the time it's just vaguely negative. That's what's happened to "fascist."

Blogger Rusty Fife April 15, 2016 5:14 AM  

su root wrote:Completely, utterly, totally OT.

UNIX - if you don't understand the command, don't use it.

luser deletes his entire company == rm -rf For The Win


Note the H-1Bish surname 'Marsala'.

Blogger Keene April 15, 2016 6:28 AM  

You've added me to your SJW list. The SJWs have added me to their Dangerous Right Winger list. Maybe your two disparate groups can put your differences aside and release some kind of joint statement proclaiming "we can't agree on a definition for him, so we'll just call him an asshole."

Anonymous lrueman April 15, 2016 7:18 AM  

lol Keene you're not getting off the list. Stay mad :)

Blogger Rusty Fife April 15, 2016 7:26 AM  

Keene wrote:we'll just call him an asshole."

Perhaps you should reconsider your Internet behaviors; there is a real world on the other side of the glass screen.

It's been reported to be quite Darwinian.

Blogger James Dixon April 15, 2016 8:35 AM  

> Except it appears your objectives are also exactly the same as SJWs.

It appears you can't read: "The purpose of the catalog is to help SJW-converged organizations locate and identify Social Justice Warriors they wish to hire or otherwise support."

Blogger Keene April 15, 2016 9:01 AM  

Rusty wrote: "Perhaps you should reconsider your Internet behaviors; there is a real world on the other side of the glass screen."

If my 'Internet behaviors' and 'real world behaviors' have earned the ire of both the uber-Progressives and the uber-Conservatives, then I'm quite content with that, since I personally subscribe to neither group's philosophy. But thanks, Rusty. Selah!

Blogger Arthur Isaac April 15, 2016 9:13 AM  

Thanks for the answers Student, Kona and Minion #6306.

Just got promoted to a supervisory spot. Better start reading.

Blogger Dexter April 15, 2016 9:22 AM  

Female politician proposes Ministry of Happiness
https://www.rt.com/politics/339585-top-russian-senator-proposes-ministry/

Upper House Speaker Valentina Matviyenko has urged Russians to set up a separate ministry that would evaluate any government initiative by the amount of happiness it brings to the general public.


Then after that, the Ministry of Vagina Tingles

Blogger Arthur Isaac April 15, 2016 9:27 AM  

Thanks for the answers Student, Kona and Minion #6306.

Just got promoted to a supervisory spot. Better start reading.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 15, 2016 9:51 AM  

Keene wrote:If my 'Internet behaviors' and 'real world behaviors' have earned the ire of both the uber-Progressives and the uber-Conservatives, then I'm quite content with that, since I personally subscribe to neither group's philosophy. But thanks, Rusty. Selah!

Sweet. Just don't complain to us if they render you unfit for life in this jungle.

Because.We.Don't.Care.

Blogger Rusty Fife April 15, 2016 12:58 PM  

@123

selah
[see-luh, sel-uh] 

noun

1.an expression occurringfrequently in the Psalms,thought to be a liturgical ormusical direction, probably adirection by the leader to raisethe voice or perhaps anindication of a pause.


Genius. Don't have children.

Blogger M.S. April 15, 2016 1:35 PM  

I'm trying to add someone to the SJW List but it doesn't seem to be allowed right now. Could someone please explain this?

Blogger Matamoros April 15, 2016 3:12 PM  

SJWs double down - A new search engine and database says it aims to expose the purveyors of anonymous online ‘hate speech’ to employers, friends, and families.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/14/be-careful-what-you-tweet-social-autopsy-project-lifting-the-masks-on-social-media-accounts-linking-users-to-their-employers/

Blogger Rusty Fife April 15, 2016 4:37 PM  

M.S. wrote:I'm trying to add someone to the SJW List but it doesn't seem to be allowed right now. Could someone please explain this?

Drop the names and links to the supporting evidence here and the admins will take care of it. Or email to vox day, address upper left of page.

They had to lock the site down to keep SJW vandals out.

Blogger Sanguine Woods April 15, 2016 5:47 PM  

Fascism is alive and well. Brian AND Nick were morally correct in their arguments and they have my respect. HWA just earned my respect back when Riley stepped down. HWA had a choice. And we who support it, or not, also have a choice. Racism is a universal, global wrong against humankind and shall not be made comparable to anything else, regardless of attempts to water it down,call it something else, or couch it in discussions of rights and freedoms, blah, blah, blah. Zero. Fucking. Tolerance. Period. SW

Blogger Sanguine Woods April 15, 2016 5:48 PM  

Fascism is alive and well. Brian AND Nick were morally correct in their arguments and they have my respect. HWA just earned my respect back when Riley stepped down. HWA had a choice. And we who support it, or not, also have a choice. Racism is a universal, global wrong against humankind and shall not be made comparable to anything else, regardless of attempts to water it down,call it something else, or couch it in discussions of rights and freedoms, blah, blah, blah. Zero. Fucking. Tolerance. Period. SW

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 15, 2016 6:09 PM  

Ok, got it now. Bill Nye is not SJWList-able, because he is a celeb, and therefore cannot be called SJW.

Are Al and Jesse? One could make that argument, I suppose.

Is Anthony Shahid? (Who invented "Hands up, Don't Shoot"?)

Is Mike Brown, Sr.? (Who said, I mean screamed, hours after he heard the Darren Wilson verdict, "Burn this b*tch down!!" again and again, and later said it was the heat of the moment when he had "just heard the verdict"?

How about any of the players in the George Zimmerman railroading?

Has Celebrity been defined to exclude any of these people, just because their SJW-induced trials MADE them celebrities?

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 15, 2016 6:14 PM  

@100 re: inclusion of Al and Tawana

Nope. They're both celebrities, now. I guess. For being SJWs.

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 15, 2016 6:28 PM  

"Nope. They're both celebrities, now. I guess. For being SJWs."

I mean, for being effective SJWs. They've Arrived, and have achieved celeb status as a direct result of being SJWs. So we can't put them on the list, since they succeeded.

Maybe I'm not tall enough for the ride, either. I admit that's a possibility.

Blogger VD April 15, 2016 6:32 PM  

Has Celebrity been defined to exclude any of these people, just because their SJW-induced trials MADE them celebrities?

Stop sperging. The train is fine.

Blogger VD April 15, 2016 6:32 PM  

Racism is a universal, global wrong against humankind and shall not be made comparable to anything else, regardless of attempts to water it down,call it something else, or couch it in discussions of rights and freedoms, blah, blah, blah. Zero. Fucking. Tolerance. Period.

You could have simply said "I am an SJW" and saved yourself the effort. We're not going to listen to you either way.

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 15, 2016 6:42 PM  

You asked me: what part of "no celebrities" don't you understand?

You might want to add that to the list of rules at the wiki so that I could have read it.

The word isn't even on the page in any meaningful context to understand, Vox.

Never mind a rule.

Unless it's penumbras and emanations or something. Great, now I have a syndrome.

I'm on your side, Vox. A bit of clarification goes a long way.

You implied it was a rule. It's not. I just read them all. And the original post here.

I'll drop it, though.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY April 15, 2016 8:02 PM  

"You could have simply said "I am an SJW" and saved yourself the effort. We're not going to listen to you either way."
The fuckwit you are replying to won't get that, makes to much damn sense.And sense, Especially common sense just ain't common with them, not at all.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY April 15, 2016 8:20 PM  

"Maybe I'm not tall enough for the ride, either. I admit that's a possibility."
Maybe,my ass. you are.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY April 15, 2016 8:41 PM  

"You implied it was a rule. It's not."
Hey,fukstik, this is not your blog. It's Vox's blog.
He can set the rules as he sees fit. Don't like it ? Don't yap here. This is not a hard saying, don't you get it ?

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 15, 2016 8:49 PM  

jOHN, I'm still on Vox's side.

Do you feel a need to play the part of the white knight, and protect his honor?

This ain't Little Green Voxballs. He can answer me if he wants.

And I don't care if he doesn't.

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 15, 2016 9:04 PM  

jOHN, I read this site because the long-timers here are erudite, and a few* SDs above me in terms of IQ.

I don't know you. You don't know me. I know that "fukstik" and "fuckwit" and "don't yap here" are indicative (to me at least) of a complete lack of both propriety and maturity.

Listen to Vox's latest debate, and tell me how many times those words, or words like them, were employed.

Those are adults you hear. You don't seem to be one of those, nor do you seem to possess the ability to even recognize one of those.

Get a vocabulary beyond grade school, and then I might be offended, and not just amused.

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 15, 2016 9:16 PM  

*That means Standard Deviations, jOHN. I learned that here.

**Never took an IQ test. Who cares? Go learn how to speak, jOHN. It's a start.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY April 15, 2016 9:25 PM  

*That means Standard Deviations, jOHN. I learned that here.
you ain't learned a damn thing, sonny. If that hurts your feelz, it should. Prattle on, idjit.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY April 15, 2016 9:36 PM  

Do you feel a need to play the part of the white knight, and protect his honor?
No , you thickheaded SJW TWAT,Vox is more than capable of handling mouth breathers like you.
I thought you were going to shut your stupid-assed yap.
SO MUCH FOR THAT, HUH ?

Anonymous Wooly Phlox April 15, 2016 9:45 PM  

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY April 15, 2016 9:50 PM  

*That means Standard Deviations, jOHN. I learned that here.
FOR REELZ ? Garsh o mighty, I'da never knowed that .
Hie your ass to Dimocrap Unterworld, were you ig'nant ass belongs.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY April 15, 2016 9:59 PM  

Get a vocabulary beyond grade school, and then I might be offended, and not just amused.
You gotta call a spade a spade, fuckknucle, Savvy ?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY April 15, 2016 10:16 PM  

And a few* SDs above me in terms of IQ.
More than just a few, Sonny.
You are a fucktard, and deep down inside even you know it.
Cut the crap out, dude. You could save face if you are willing to be honest about it.

Blogger SciVo April 15, 2016 11:44 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger SciVo April 15, 2016 11:49 PM  

Wooly Phlox wrote:Has Celebrity been defined to exclude any of these people, just because their SJW-induced trials MADE them celebrities?

Good rule of thumb: ask a co-worker if he knows who that is. If yes, celebrity. If no, list.

Blogger SciVo April 15, 2016 11:54 PM  

Correction: ask if she knows who that is. Women are much more likely to read gossip rags.

Blogger guest April 18, 2016 10:54 AM  

I don't know enough about the list, or how to suggest names, but I think the signers of this change.org petition should be added:

https://www.change.org/p/google-inc-get-google-to-take-down-blogger-dirtywhiteboi67

Blogger Non-Euclidean Shitlord May 01, 2016 12:56 PM  

Riley seems more like a nationalist, but I suppose fascist sounds scarier to these limp-wristed SJWs. *Sigh*... it's such a shame that Weird/horror fiction has been hijacked by a bunch of immasculated barista cucks.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts