ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Milo chooses Coulter over Cathy

That's the nasty thing about cultural war. As with a civil war, sooner or later, whether one will or no, one is eventually forced to choose sides.
It’s dreadful when two people you admire start beating each other up. Sort of like childhood all over again!

But that’s primary season for you. Particularly this year, it has former allies at each others’ throats. It almost makes you miss the days when SJWs weren’t irrelevant! Almost.

The latest salvo in these internecine conflicts comes from Cathy Young, one of a growing number of libertarians and conservatives who are turning their guns on their own side. She’s gone after none other than Ann Coulter, my only rival for the throne as sassy blonde queen of conservative media.

This is a difficult column to write, as I know both women and enjoy them both in different ways. Both have grappled fearlessly with the worst elements of the left over the years. And now I have to take sides!

Still, it’s Cathy who was the aggressor in this instance, attacking Coulter with the disturbingly leftist tactic of guilt-by-association and unsubstantiated name-calling.

Because Coulter has written for VDARE, a website frequented by the alt-right, Cathy alleges that she must therefore endorse the worst of its authors’ opinions. A tired line of reasoning, one used by those who prefer to debate with shame and taboos instead of arguments.

I’m less interested in a lengthy rebuttal of Cathy’s allegations — so silly and overwrought that I won’t even say what they are! — as I am in understanding why she, and so many others in conservative and libertarian circles, have adopted the language and tactics of the left during this campaign season.

First, there are the obvious points. They’re in a panic because of the unstoppable rise of Donald Trump, who represents a serious risk to the influence of the DC think-tank set.

Then there’s the alternative right, who many mistakenly believe are as bad, if not worse, than the identitarians of the left.

Cathy Young probably shares both of these inclinations — she wrote a lengthy rebuttal last month after my colleague I decided to co-author an explainer on the alt-right that didn’t descend into meaningless virtue signalling.

But I think the problem runs deeper with Young. She’s often very sensible. But, ironically, that moderate impulse makes her susceptible to fallacies — in particular, her implicit assumption that the “extreme” of the regressive left’s opponents must be as bad as the extreme of the regressive left itself.

Coulter isn’t the first of Cathy’s targets, you see. There’s also Mike Cernovich, excommunicated in her Real Clear Politics column for “vile tweets,” and later blocked for using the word “cuck.” Then there’s Vox Day, an icon of the anti-SJW resistance, lambasted by Young as a racist and misogynist — a charge his wife no doubt stridently objects to.

None of these people is remotely so dreadful as the worst actors in the third-wave feminist movement or Black Lives Matter.

Anyone who has met Day or Cernovich in person — I have met both — knows that they harbour no animosity toward other races or genders. The same is true of almost everyone I’ve met in the much-lambasted alternative right.

Sure, they may be merrily outrageous in their blogs and on social media, but a few hours of conversation with them reveals none of the wild zealotry you see in the eyes of campus feminist or black activists. Yet, because Day and Cernovich also dabble in identity politics, Cathy treats them the same — if not worse.
The truth is, Cathy has never bothered to really get to know her targets, instead preferring to shame them with regressive-left buzzwords. I’m afraid that she isn’t really opposed to the left’s social ostracization machine: she just wants to choose where it’s aimed.

It’s a shame, because Cathy has frequently been a target of that machine herself. In the early 2010s, she was one of the few writers who dared to question the “rape culture” panic that was underway on American campuses.

Despite being vindicated in the wake of the UVA rape hoax and the collapse of the Columbia “mattress girl” case, she was repeatedly branded a “rape apologist” by her detractors on the left.

At the height of the new wave of sexual assault panic, the Federalist Society even dropped Cathy from their list of campus speakers, with a former president of the society citing pressure from feminist activists as the likely reason.

So it’s disappointing to see someone who has so often been a target of the irrational taboos that govern modern debate be so quick to use the same weapons in a vain attempt to appear balanced.

Because that, I suspect, is Cathy’s real motive — to be seen to be taking a stance that’s equidistant between the identitarians of the regressive left and the identitarians of the alternative right.

It’s a worthy goal, and Cathy is far from malicious. But there’s a problem. For her stance to be valid, you must first accept that both sides are equally powerful, equally dangerous and equally zealous. They’re simply not.

The rise of cultural libertarianism, the alt-right and Generation Trump is turning conservatives on each other like perhaps no other time in recent memory. At least there’s one glimmer of hope: history suggests that after their initial squabbles, American conservatives and libertarians tend to get over themselves and come together eventually.

It’s a uniquely American phenomenon, that, and one that terrifies the progressive left, which is more prone to permanent rifts. Let’s just hope the #NeverTrump types come to their senses soon…
I'm not friends with Cathy Young, nor do I admire her, nor do I find her to be even remotely honest. So, it would be very easy for me to side with Ann Coulter, the most courageous female commentator on the Right, even if I did not agree with her with regards to Trump and the dire danger posed to America by immigration.

People sometimes ask me why I stand by Roosh, or why I stand by Milo. If you read that column, it should be easy enough to understand. We're standing in this cultural war together, and we know better than to fall for the inevitable divide-and-conquer tactics that are thrown at us by moderates of the Right and extremists of the Left alike.

And as for being "an icon of the anti-SJW resistance", that's certainly something I am proud to be. Of course, I'm even more proud of the Evil Legion of Evil, the Ilk, the Dread Ilk, and, of course, the VFM.


UPDATE: Fascinating. Breitbart appears to have deleted the piece. So, I've linked to the archive and reproduce the entire piece here.

UPDATE 2: Comments on the article are still up at Disqus.

UPDATE 3: It's back up again.

Labels: ,

78 Comments:

Anonymous SWW May 13, 2016 8:13 AM  

Of course, I'm even more proud of the Evil Legion of Evil, the Ilk, the Dread Ilk, and, of course, the VFM.

You crack me up, but I guess being Supreme Dark Lord has its perks...

Blogger dc.sunsets May 13, 2016 8:16 AM  

Cultists of the Left insist on people mirroring their actions and thoughts on pain of ostracism and economic ruin, even as the Cult embraces feel-goods that diverge beyond belief from objective reality.

Rightists simply want to be left alone to live, work and think as they wish, including the freedom to associate only (or just predominantly) with those they actually wish to associate.

Anyone who tries to equate the these two approaches is dishonest or deluded.

Blogger Nate May 13, 2016 8:32 AM  

It is somewhat entertaining to watch the left and center wail about the white supremacy of a movement who's primary leaders are a red skinned feather headed indian, a persian, a flamin' queener, and a jew.

Anonymous Godfrey May 13, 2016 8:45 AM  

Israel has a wall...Cathy. Israel bombed refugees in the Gaza Strip... Cathy.

Blogger James Dixon May 13, 2016 8:50 AM  

> Yet, because Day and Cernovich also dabble in identity politics, Cathy treats them the same — if not worse.

Does Milo not realize that it is in fact identity politics which motivates Cathy in this matter? She fears the nationalism of the Trump campaign preciously because of her ethnic identity. The fact that it's an irrational fear is beside the point.

Blogger kudzu bob May 13, 2016 8:50 AM  

@3

If by "movement" you mean the Alt-Right, then you are mistaken. The Alt-Right has prominent figures who belong to it, but it has no leaders.

Blogger dc.sunsets May 13, 2016 8:54 AM  

@5 James Dixon, perhaps you're right, but Cathy Young's aversion to identity politics is also an affection for False Consciousness. Her kind of scum has lots of company.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/the-fulford-file-not-reporting-race-msm-promoting-false-consciousness-about-race-and-crime-with-help-from-cathy-young?content=in%2010.%20[PDF]

Blogger Earl May 13, 2016 8:59 AM  

Oh my god. Today I was in the hall. And I saw that bitch Cathy. And she was arguing with Annie. And I was like, "Hello?" And Cathy was all, like, "You're a racist." And Ann stays making a clucking nose saying "cluck" or something? And Cathy looks at me like she wants me to come with her? But I'm like no, I'm with Ann. Can u believe it!

Anonymous LastRedoubt May 13, 2016 9:03 AM  

@SWW

You crack me up, but I guess being Supreme Dark Lord has its perks...

Wait - we're allowed to NOT laugh?

Can we stop clapping without being commanded to as well?

Anonymous Feh May 13, 2016 9:03 AM  

Female Russian Jew... that's pretty much all you need to know.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan May 13, 2016 9:11 AM  

I would bet that Cathy dear holds anti-white opinions, loves herself some white genocide I'll bet

Anonymous karsten May 13, 2016 9:11 AM  

"Female Russian Jew... that's pretty much all you need to know."

Truth.

Trump's greatest contribution may yet prove to be the fact that he has revealed to all (but the most cucked) that whatever point on the ideological compass Jews pretend to inhabit, they are, almost universally, united in being anti-white. It's their hardwiring. They can't help themselves. In fact, they couldn't help themselves if they tried -- and they don't try; they wallow in their anti-white agenda.

The Shapiro deception (which is just an advanced form of the neocon deception) is dead, once and for all.

Blogger dc.sunsets May 13, 2016 9:12 AM  

With rare exceptions, if it's an MSM mouthpiece and its lips are moving...you know the rest.

Is there an inflection point where the "news media" explicitly became an arm of the Entertainment Industry brain-washing machine?

Anonymous Godfrey May 13, 2016 9:29 AM  

How many Syrian, Libyan and Iraqi immigrant refugees has Israel taken... Cathy?

Anonymous kfg May 13, 2016 9:31 AM  

@13:

Shock and Awe.

Anonymous kfg May 13, 2016 9:35 AM  

London Has Fallen

Blogger pyrrhus May 13, 2016 9:41 AM  

I'm disappointed that Milo would have anything good to say about the fake libertarians like Cathy Young....

Blogger Ahazuerus May 13, 2016 9:46 AM  

Shock and Awe? FFS, man, do you know any history?

Try Operation Mockingbird.

That probably wasn't the moment, but it's the moment we found out it had already happened.

Blogger SS May 13, 2016 9:50 AM  

Breitbart deleted the piece....

Blogger lowercaseb May 13, 2016 9:51 AM  

Preach it VD! I may not agree with every person or position of the alt-right. I used to be a moderate myself, but we are in dire straits right now. We don't need diplomats right now (which is sad, because that is what I am good at.) What we need now are riflemen and we certainly don't need to be worried about being stabbed in the back. We can argue details once the threat has passed.

I may not be the best rhetorical shot, but I can bear ammo back and forth.

Anonymous LastRedoubt May 13, 2016 9:52 AM  

@SS

Try - http://archive.is/kbeZS

Blogger Mr.MantraMan May 13, 2016 9:54 AM  

Got it, a definition of "white soooopremasis" a person who thinks a race of people shall be allowed to form a group defense.

Cathy Young's awful hateful rhetoric is to deny a person from forming a defense of the group, first via social sanction and secondly to provide cover for a government to turn people into second class citizens as compared to legally defined "Protected Classes."

Anonymous kfg May 13, 2016 9:56 AM  

" . . .do you know any history?"

Yes, but the question was not about origins, it was about the inflection point.

Anonymous kfg May 13, 2016 10:01 AM  

Addendum:

I knew it was an inflection point at the time simply by the name of the operation; it wasn't a code word like Mockingbird, it was a show title.

Blogger dc.sunsets May 13, 2016 10:16 AM  

Old Narrative people like faux-libertarian Cathy Young are still trying to shame those who've awakened back into the Muddy Middle somnolence of the last 50 years.

That Muddy Middle was Good Business for lots of parasites even as it gutted core principles of family and shared civilization.

For Men of the West there is no gay in family, no trans in biology (except at the protein level) and no equality between cultures of people of vastly different ancestry.

We will separate ourselves from the Peoples Temple Equality Cultists like Young, NRO, WaPo, Conservatism, Inc. and all the rest of the Old Narrative Leftists...whether they like it or not, and by politics or open war. (The latter will be insured by their actions, most of which are in the past and thus baked into the homo-forced cake.)

To the Left-cultists I say, you should have quit decades ago while you were ahead.

Blogger dc.sunsets May 13, 2016 10:19 AM  

#TransTodayNapoleonTomorrow

Blogger Sun Xhu May 13, 2016 10:32 AM  

They just changed the URL: Trump Is Turning My Friends Into Social Justice Warriors. Sad!

Anonymous Holmwood May 13, 2016 10:32 AM  

Looks like the article was simply moved.

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/13/cathy-young-turning-into-social-justice-warrior/

It's still linked on 'pieces written by Milo' at Breitbart.

Blogger Salt May 13, 2016 10:40 AM  

The 404 error gives appearances. Better to have redirected.

Blogger Ahazuerus May 13, 2016 10:44 AM  

@kfg

Didn't mean that to be as insulting.

As I said, I believe the inflection point came *before* Operation Mockingbird. As is often the case, Operation Mockingbird was the announcement that the coup had already taken place.

Even though the devil may hide himself, not even he wants to rule in secret. The powerful want more power, always, but they also want to exercise it openly, and to be admired, feared, and lauded for the mere possession of it.

Blogger praetorian May 13, 2016 10:45 AM  

We must secure the existence of our pepes and a future for dank memes.

We came for the keks.

We'll stay to Make The West Great Again.

Blogger tweell May 13, 2016 10:48 AM  

To quote Barry Goldwater:
I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!

Blogger Jim May 13, 2016 10:51 AM  

@25 Agree in spirit
"The rise of cultural libertarianism, the alt-right and Generation Trump is turning conservatives on each other..."
Nope. Faux-cons are trying to get the sheep back in the pen.

Blogger praetorian May 13, 2016 10:52 AM  

How many Syrian, Libyan and Iraqi immigrant refugees has Israel taken... Cathy?

You see, goy, Israel is was founded as an ethno-state. The United States, and also all of Europe, as we all know, were all founded as proposition nations.

You goys all know this, right? Right?

No one denies this, right?

Blogger Ahazuerus May 13, 2016 10:55 AM  

@praetorian

yep. Austerity for the, but not for me.

"See how principled I am?"

Blogger kurt9 May 13, 2016 11:00 AM  

I generally agree with Cathy Young about most things. However, in the case of this tiff over immigration, I must admit that I agree with Ann Coulter more. Immigration is one of the few issues I part company with most libertarians on. There are peoples from certain regions of the world that are just simply not compatible with Western Civilization and the best part of Western Civilization is inherently Anglo-spheric (including all of the technology startups I linked to about a week ago).

Anonymous kfg May 13, 2016 11:04 AM  

@32:

The older I am, the smarter Goldwater gets.

Blogger pbuxton May 13, 2016 11:09 AM  

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/13/cathy-young-turning-into-social-justice-warrior/

The changes:
old:
Because Coulter has written for VDARE, a website frequented by the alt-right, Cathy alleges that she must therefore endorse the worst of its authors’ opinions.

new:
Because the commentator had a column syndicated at VDARE — an important distinction; she has never written for the site — which is frequented by the alt-right, Cathy alleges that she must therefore endorse the worst of its authors’ opinions.

old:
She’s gone after none other than Ann Coulter, my only rival for the throne as sassy blonde queen of conservative media.

new:
Her latest salvo was against a well-known, bestselling conservative author and Trump supporter.

In fact, the only thing removed from Milo's article is Coulter's name. Was that Coulter's request? Young's article is still up at Daily Beast.

Anonymous Jack Amok May 13, 2016 11:13 AM  

Got it, a definition of "white soooopremasis" a person who thinks a race of people shall be allowed to form a group defense.

Someone who notices when other races have banded together to attack him.

Blogger James McLaren May 13, 2016 11:14 AM  

Cathy is a jew jewing, so is Milo.

Blogger slarrow May 13, 2016 11:16 AM  

It's clear why they moved the piece. The first url suggested that Ann Coulter and Cathy Young "kiss and make up". Then someone obviously saw a picture of Young and knew that you couldn't spring that kind of imagery on people who were still eating breakfast....

Blogger Didact May 13, 2016 11:31 AM  

Speaking of the VFM- Dark Lord, what are your commands with respect to the final list of Hugo nominees for this year?

Anonymous BigGayKoranBurner May 13, 2016 11:35 AM  

Cathy Jung looks like a bad tranny.

Yet, because Day and Cernovich also dabble in identity politics, Cathy treats them the same — if not worse

Cathy is fine with identity politics as long as you kiss jew ass for 30 shekels.

Female Russian Jew... that's pretty much all you need to know. Extra 20 points if she is a lesbian gatekeeper.

Immigration is one of the few issues I part company with most libertarians on. There are peoples from certain regions

Libertarianism requires at least 90% K selected population.

Got it, a definition of "white soooopremasis" a person who thinks a race of people shall be allowed to form a group defense

Its someone who notices patterns. Like never meeting a black as smart as seen on TV, but did meet a black doctor that malpracticed himself to death before computerized pharmacies.

OT: (((CUCKBERG))) says no facebook censorship of the right, vows to find OJ's real killers
https://gma.yahoo.com/mark-zuckerberg-says-no-evidence-facebook-censors-conservative-061517346--abc-news-topstories.html#

Blogger Dave May 13, 2016 11:46 AM  

Nate May 13, 2016 8:32 AM
It is somewhat entertaining to watch the left and center wail about the white supremacy of a movement who's primary leaders are a red skinned feather headed indian, a persian, a flamin' queener, and a jew.

Without the proper narrative everything else becomes meaningless. See Clarence Thomas.

The entertainment value is high.



Blogger Timmy3 May 13, 2016 11:50 AM  

Conservative America: Civil War

Blogger Tom K. May 13, 2016 12:03 PM  

I posted this comment from an article in the Oregoneon regarding Milo's visit to UofO.

Your Hilarious Takeaway Quote:

"In late March, BuzzFeed discovered that many of Yiannopoulos's speeches are the work of 44 interns."

Can't you just FEEL the breathlessness of the BuzzFeed intern as she runs to her journalist master with this piece of "gotcha" journalism!

"Sir! Sir! Your Lordship!" An intern cannot be obsequious enough to her Journo-Master.

"What is it, peon?"

I have video proof that He Who Cannot Be Named doesn't write his own speeches! INTERNS DO!"

"What!" Her Lord and Master shouts

"And not just one or two, sir. Like you! No, he has 44 Interns! And the video shows one at least is not happy!"

"That's a wonderful discovery I've made! I must tell the Editor at once!

"What are standing around for? Write it up! Attach my electronic signature and post it! And if there are any errors I'll eat your liver!"

"Yes, master! As you say!"

God, Leftists are funny! Sometimes it's almost too easy to mock them.

Blogger VD May 13, 2016 12:05 PM  

Speaking of the VFM- Dark Lord, what are your commands with respect to the final list of Hugo nominees for this year?

I could not possibly say until after the Hugo packet is released, of course. There is lots of time, so no hurry. Just enjoy the lingering aroma of SJW butthurt in the meantime.

Blogger Tom K. May 13, 2016 12:17 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Tom K. May 13, 2016 12:22 PM  

I'm stealing that!

I feel a meme coming on!

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 13, 2016 12:42 PM  

The vast majority of libertarians I've met are junior grade progressives. They are suicidally and homicidally wrong on the existential issues such as immigration, trade and culture. A libertarian generally views each person as completely interchangeable, and is utterly autistic on the subject of culture. Every cultural issue is merely manufactured by the media to distract you from something the government is doing. Idiots.

Blogger Tom K. May 13, 2016 12:56 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Instasetting May 13, 2016 1:09 PM  

On the Left...Mao and tens of millions dead.
On the Right...Pinochet and ten thousand dead.

This is one of the reasons I had problems with Libertarians. Even from the Libertarian POV, it was clear the Right was not as statist as the Left. And yet, they consistently equated the two.

So...Rick Santorum is just like Bill Ayers....ah, no. Willful ignorance is not a pretty thing.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 13, 2016 1:22 PM  

Instasetting,

Even in your comparison of body count there is a false equivalency. The millions Mao killed probably wanted just to be left alone. The tens of thousands Pinochet gave free helicopter rides to would have taken power and killed as many as they could before they were stopped.

Anonymous Takin' a Look May 13, 2016 2:43 PM  

@ Nate and karsten

Yep, the Left/Center and the (((Left/Center))) are losing their minds and showing their behinds. A year ago, we were the nutcases pooh-poohed for Noticing.....now....

As they say, what a glorious time to be alive.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 13, 2016 2:48 PM  

LastRedoubt wrote:Can we stop clapping without being commanded to as well?

Depends. How attached are you to those hands?
Seriously, only a gamma meta-cuck like Jeb! requires his acolytes to applaud on command. VFM know when to applaud...


Or soon lose the ability.

Blogger RobertT May 13, 2016 2:56 PM  

The power of the press. Up, Down, Where?

Blogger tz May 13, 2016 3:12 PM  

The libertarians were correct about the right being as statist as the left - drug wars and comstockery vs smoking bans and hate speech (FACE Act).

The right has been backing down about using the state as it sees its mistake with big government again.

But here's a point of contradiction - what is claimed, correctly, about our allies is that they are "cultural libertarians". But that can be equally true if not moreso of an abortionist or pedophile. SJWs themselves have a culture of oppression, authoritarians. Does our cultural libertarianism mean we have to be open to the authoritarians? Obviously not.

There are those who are pro-free expression while being of the culture of death or authoritarian.

Milo drew the line, but where is it?

(does Milo play the Piano? We need a Liberache-tarian sound track)

Blogger tz May 13, 2016 3:16 PM  

@50 - In the case of most libertarians and atheists, they see oppression as minimal somewhere in San Francisco. Let not the church nor state keep me from the rainbow orgy and I'll overlook gun and rent controls.
Christian Constitutionalists tend to find Salt Lake City more free.

Blogger tz May 13, 2016 3:19 PM  

White soup-remacy will be less funny when the next wave of immigrants are cannibals.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 13, 2016 3:23 PM  

Free movement of people and Posleen!

Blogger tz May 13, 2016 3:23 PM  

Conservative America: Civil War,
Technically it is the war between the fates.

Anonymous Case May 13, 2016 3:34 PM  

I can't see the advantage in having a flaming Jewish homosexual who prefers black men being a representative of the Alt-Right.

Anonymous BGKB May 13, 2016 3:38 PM  

Seriously, only a gamma meta-cuck like Jeb! requires his acolytes to applaud on command.

Clapping was only required to earn the $25. You would think wetbacks would like republicans better

they see oppression as minimal somewhere in San Francisco.

You can legally take a dump or have sex in the streets in broad daylight but if your ex boyfriend is in poly ticks you can't even have an arts/craft workshop in your garage
http://eaglerising.com/4031/city-says-using-garage-anything-car-illegal/

Just like NYC allowed gays to marry but if 2 consenting adults wanted to share a 20oz soda nanny bloomers jack booted storm troopers would treat them like a black guy selling untaxed cigs or a restaurant with salt shakers on the table. Even Boss Hog was not petty enough to steal all the salt shakers in Hazard.

The millions Mao killed probably wanted just to be left alone.

Moa targeted the smartest Chinese not members of his group. Just like all the smart Cubans fled Castro. Smart individuals get in the way of collectivism.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 13, 2016 3:41 PM  

Libertarians are no friends of Liberty.
Libertarians are liberals seeking a philosophical excuse for degeneracy and debauchery. If you get in the way, all the Libertarians I've know would be happy to dispossess, destroy, cage and even kill you. In the name of Liberty.

Conservatives conserve nothing. They no longer even pretend to try to conserve anything. "It can't be done. We have to get re-elected to make any progress. I don't want to be a racist" Soon they will stop pretending to even WANT to conserve anything. C.F. Kelly Ayotte

Liberals as as illiberal and controlling as a it is possible for a person to be.

Even Marxists would drive Marx out of the movement if he dared show his bearded face.

The ONLY political movements that have any meaning anymore are identitarian. Everything else is just a sham.

Anonymous BGKB May 13, 2016 3:44 PM  

I can't see the advantage in having a flaming Jewish homosexual who prefers black men being a representative of the Alt-Right

Would you rather a gay jew mudshark be like Graham Spanier, who played a part in the fall of South Africa, and multiple cover-ups of pedo rings at PSU and Franklin? Plus it confuses liberals when they attack one of the pet victim categories.
Liberal creed "We believe in dieversecity except for gays and blacks that don't want to pay for Latrina's 29 crackbabies, if they never touched her."

Anonymous Case May 13, 2016 3:49 PM  

You answered your own question.

Blogger lowercaseb May 13, 2016 4:57 PM  

tz wrote:@50 - In the case of most libertarians and atheists, they see oppression as minimal somewhere in San Francisco. Let not the church nor state keep me from the rainbow orgy and I'll overlook gun and rent controls.

Trust me, they get all of the above and they still complain about oppression.

I think a good amount of them are absolutely livid that the "old guys" hogged all the oppression and left nothing for them in this city.

I'm working on solving this issue, but my backlog on oppressing people on their economic status, race and sexual orientation is gigantic.

@praetorian: I know yer SF as well. You need to quit slacking and get out there and oppress some college age blue hairs. Even a micro-aggression will do. I'm drowning here in requests.

Blogger praetorian May 13, 2016 4:59 PM  

I can't see the advantage in having a flaming Jewish homosexual who prefers black men being a representative of the Alt-Right.

Same reason Murdoch Murdoch made The Creator look like Richard Dawkins, and why a green cartoon frog saved western civilization:

The Lols.

Anonymous Instasetting May 13, 2016 5:28 PM  

STG58,
You are quite correct. I was just keeping it simple. (for Libertarians, y'know.)

Blogger SciVo May 13, 2016 6:32 PM  

Feh wrote:Female Russian Jew... that's pretty much all you need to know.

She immigrated at 17, by which time someone's identity is fairly well set.

There are American Jews who are cool with American nationalism, and Mormons who aren't, and foreigners who are; but I have not met a single immigrant who can handle it. They seem to find it powerfully upsetting at a deep, primal level.

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. May 13, 2016 7:54 PM  

I wasn't going to take my comments further but I adore Ann's beauty, class, appearance, faith, history of work and refusal to apologize or bow/appease, the pull of stupidity.

Regarding Cathy where is her history of work, books, etc.? I'll have to research what she's done in the last 15 years. I am not interested in topics of feminism and rape because women need to own a firearm to protect themselves or defend themselves.

Also regarding age, is Cathy a boomer, another matter to research...

I am repulsed at feminism and its revolting to accuse a Christian like Ann of anti sem this or that, those attacks or smears don't work.

Really, Cathy and the rest need to level up or quit their games.

Returning to faith and feminism, F'ism equates to satanism; seeking authority over men, equality is an absurd joke among man and woman. Seeking authority over men and undermining the patriarchy is utterly stupid, how fast can feminist run to their mud huts and be professional rapppeee victims.

Team Ann, Team Milo, Team Beauty!

Blogger LP9 Forever Solidified in Gold! Rin Integra S.I.G. May 13, 2016 7:57 PM  

Edit, I forgot! This is the same Cathy whom appears at real clear politics, boston globe, Reason, WSJ. I was mixing up names.

Blogger Zen Trader May 13, 2016 8:34 PM  

This is actually really simple. Conservatives like Young and the "Establishment" neocon Bush types haven't gotten it done, and particularly in the last 8 years got their collective lunch eaten by the Left. Thus another, stronger branch of the Right is rising to deal with the threat. The establishment don't like the leadership roles being taken away and are trying to prevent it.

Blogger Lovekraft May 13, 2016 8:36 PM  

A conservative like Coulter has been in the game a long time, defending against all kinds of sjw attack. Great fortitude and resolve.

The reason for her staying power is her sincerity. You can see it if you follow her. She may be extreme in how she gets her message across, but it is coming from a consistent viewpoint.

The other 'conservatives' that are getting exposed as shills and sell-outs would do well to adopt her strategy.

Anonymous r May 13, 2016 10:10 PM  

Coulter was on the Trump train even before I was, and I was on it pretty early. There's only two sides in this: either you're for Trump and Wall, or against Trump and Wall.

No more playing the "no enemies to the left" game. It's 2016.

Blogger Ezekiel May 13, 2016 10:55 PM  

karsten wrote:"Female Russian Jew... that's pretty much all you need to know."

Truth.

Trump's greatest contribution may yet prove to be the fact that he has revealed to all (but the most cucked) that whatever point on the ideological compass Jews pretend to inhabit, they are, almost universally, united in being anti-white. It's their hardwiring. They can't help themselves. In fact, they couldn't help themselves if they tried -- and they don't try; they wallow in their anti-white agenda.

The Shapiro deception (which is just an advanced form of the neocon deception) is dead, once and for all.


Isn't Roger Stone Jr Jewish? If he's just another part of the Shapiro deception then that's a very good deception...

Blogger praetorian May 14, 2016 1:11 AM  

I know yer SF as well. You need to quit slacking and get out there and oppress some college age blue hairs. Even a micro-aggression will do. I'm drowning here in requests.

I've got kids, man: I red pill my millennial employees and raise manlet aryan potato-nigger mischling warriors. That's the best I can offer at this point.

I wish I had gotten to Berkeley for the recent hate crime, but I'm not plugged in enough for that stuff.

Anonymous Takin' a Look May 14, 2016 1:39 AM  

@ Ezekiel

IKAGOs exist everywhere. Or better expression, Truth-seekers exist everywhere. Our Blog host is a perfect example of that.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts