ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

"The Jewish face of immigration reform"

Yeah, so, about that....
Man featured in Time cover story on immigration reform is sentenced to 15 years in prison for child porn and sexually exploiting boy with brain cancer.

Naim, who immigrated to the US with his family when he was three years old, was named the 'Jewish face of the immigration reform struggle' after he appeared in the Time story. It was the first time Naim made his undocumented status publicly known.

'My being public protects me because America loves stories,' he told The Forward in 2013.

'And when we hear about a good person — a person who is nice, who cares — we don't want him deported; we want him in this country.'
No, we definitely want him deported. And all his family with him.

Labels: ,

108 Comments:

Anonymous Millenium May 21, 2016 3:51 PM  

Countdown until SteelPalm comes to leap to his defence. 3....2...1...

Blogger Krul May 21, 2016 4:00 PM  

#physiognomyisreal

Blogger Desillusionerad May 21, 2016 4:03 PM  

Maybe he should have stayed in the dark...
The worst thing about the SJW 'Paedo love' Is the fact that They could actually use some 'love'.
- Like changing several U.S states laws to make it possible for them to get help with psychiatrists and such (currently many of them are required to report them to police, regardless if they are a threat or not)
Which sounds like its more likely to produce bad results than good results - But are those things what they are going for? No...
They have to parse everything through gay/transgender lenses so to say pedophilia is a disorder, is problematic because the same logic works for homosexuality and so on...

Anonymous Steelwool Palm May 21, 2016 4:07 PM  

Not All Jewish Faces For Immigration Reform Are Like That

Blogger RM Chris May 21, 2016 4:18 PM  

And I notice the article admitting the predator points out the judge gave him the minimum sentence possible...

I'm surprised the judge didn't find a way to give him a suspended sentence with a year of probation and full citizenship once complete.

Anonymous Watchu talkin bout Willis May 21, 2016 4:20 PM  

Hope this fat f*ck gets his rectum irretrievably wrecked by a black mooslim. Because diversity in prison.

Blogger YIH May 21, 2016 4:21 PM  

Steelwool Palm wrote:Not All Jewish Faces For Immigration Reform Are Like That
True, but that one's about as stereotypical as they come.
One look at that photo and I thought ''yeah, that's a creepshit''. Pack him in a cell with Jared Fogle.

Blogger VFM #7191 May 21, 2016 4:31 PM  

YIH wrote:Pack him in a cell with Jared Fogle.

He needs to be introduced to Fogle's friend Nigg.

Anonymous mature craig May 21, 2016 4:33 PM  

A lot of things would be better with a death penalty in all 50 states. Christian counselors on hand to help them find peace before sending them into the afterlife as painlessly as possible

Blogger Automatthew of Clan Heaving Bosoms May 21, 2016 4:39 PM  

TJB

Anonymous Millenium May 21, 2016 4:40 PM  

@5: What are the chances the sentencing judge in this case is of the same tribe as tuhe pedo?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 21, 2016 4:40 PM  

mature craig wrote:... as painlessly as possible

Why?

Anonymous Steve May 21, 2016 4:43 PM  

When did "immigration reform" become a euphemism for "let everybody in"?

OpenID 6eb4663a-f39a-11e3-aed0-d7d38ec8d6cd May 21, 2016 4:50 PM  

When a member of the tribe is facing hard time, they collectively sweep into action. As reported in the Jewish Daily Forward, Sheldon Silver was sentenced in May to 12 years for, "collecting millions of dollars in illegal kickbacks." The judge received a pile of letters begging for leniency. I wouldn't be surprised if phone calls are also made - some using a carrot, some threatening a stick.

I wonder what calls were made for the pedo, esp. after appearing on the cover of Time.

Blogger YIH May 21, 2016 5:04 PM  

VFM #7191 wrote:YIH wrote:Pack him in a cell with Jared Fogle.

He needs to be introduced to Fogle's friend Nigg.

In reality, it's someone like Fogle he'll be stuck in a cell with. Creepoids like him are the scum that even other scum hate. It's quite possible he won't live long enough to be deported to Israel.

Blogger swiftfoxmark2 May 21, 2016 5:15 PM  

Steve wrote:When did "immigration reform" become a euphemism for "let everybody in"?

When the Illuminati became inbred, half-retarded degenerates.

Blogger Dexter May 21, 2016 5:21 PM  

Deported is fine, but I'll settle for "shanked in prison and thrown off a third floor balcony onto a concrete floor."

Blogger tz May 21, 2016 5:30 PM  

Jewish face... Are Cheetos Kosher?

Blogger tz May 21, 2016 5:34 PM  

No, I definitely want his genitals deported. He and his family can decide to stay or join them.

Blogger Stg58/Animal Mother May 21, 2016 5:34 PM  

NASTY NATE NEEDS A ROOMMATE

Anonymous Philalethes May 21, 2016 6:03 PM  

"He lives in a community where his urges, his needs, sexually, are more than frowned upon." – Brooklyn federal judge Nicholas Garaufis

Yeah, right.

The ancient method of performing metzitzah—metzitzah b'peh, or oral suction—has the mohel place his mouth directly on the circumcision wound to draw blood away from the cut. It has been documented that the practice poses a serious risk of spreading herpes to the infant. Proponents maintain that there is no conclusive evidence that links herpes to Metzitza, and that attempts to limit this practice infringe on religious freedom. (Wikipedia)

It's a sickness – and no accident that the other Semitic tribe has the same obsession, except that they practice "equal treatment", chopping the genitalia of children of both sexes.

Unfortunately, this psychosis has been transplanted into American culture by misguided Christians, apparently hoping thereby to be included in G-d's special favor to his Chosen People. We don't need them, and we don't need their sickness.

Anonymous PhillipGeorge May 21, 2016 6:05 PM  

Vox, does anyone know if the victim was a Japhethite. This might be another example of anti-Japhethitic racism.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 6:11 PM  

VFM #7191 wrote:He needs to be introduced to Fogle's friend Nigg

This actually is a problem to me.

Be honest about your punishments. If gang rape is going your desire under "an eye for an eye"; let's make it explicit in the sentencing phase. I'm sure you can find...executioners.

I like Singapore's and Saudi Arabia's honesty. They'll beat you with a stick, welded by a black belt martial artist.

It disgusts me that America allows/encourages prison rape.

I'm all for the death penalty for child sex crimes, just nut up and do it.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash May 21, 2016 6:19 PM  

Rusty Fife wrote:It disgusts me that America allows/encourages prison rape.

I'm all for the death penalty for child sex crimes, just nut up and do it.


Women are allowed to vote.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 6:24 PM  

PhillipGeorge wrote:Vox, does anyone know if the victim was a Japhethite. This might be another example of anti-Japhethitic racism.



WTH? I went to the googles. Are you asking if it was a white victim? Then further suggesting that the tribe would think it was less of a problem of it was?

There is a regular peado cover up issue amongst a particularly observant Jewish group (because I don't care to know I won't specify which) similar to the Catholic priests, as far as I know. Basically the organisation doesn't want to tarnish their rep so they cover it up. My suspicion is the kids being victimised are also in the tribe because they are accessible.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 6:25 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:

Women are allowed to vote


Noted.

Anonymous Joe Blowe May 21, 2016 6:28 PM  

Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy, 1881-1965: A Historical Review

Anonymous Ness1 May 21, 2016 6:31 PM  

'Eyes Wide Shut' was an awakening movie. IT is about all this.

AS usual the Telegraph is censoring comments.


This is ONLY a child tragedy.
No thinking on race, immigration, invasion, the tribe or other such matters allowed.

That's all down the rabbit hole.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 6:40 PM  

" No, we definitely want him deported. And all his family with him. "
I would add all his tribe.
I'm sick and tired of these eskimo fucks and their half brothers, the Mohammedans.

Anonymous Tiny Duck May 21, 2016 6:49 PM  

I'd take ten thousand "pedophiles" over one racist any day.

What this monster did was terrible but that shouldn't detract from the great benefits of mass immigration.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 6:51 PM  

"A lot of things would be better with a death penalty in all 50 states. Christian counselors on hand to help them find peace before sending them into the afterlife as painlessly as possible."
Craig, agreed on the first part. The other part, no.
Rope is cheap, can be reused several times, and no scaffolds, Seth Bullock style. Christian counseling won't work on Jooz.
Let his maker deal with him.

Blogger Sir Thermite May 21, 2016 6:57 PM  

Be honest about your punishments. If gang rape is going your desire under "an eye for an eye"; let's make it explicit in the sentencing phase [...] It disgusts me that America allows/encourages prison rape.

This. The fact that we're also throwing people in the sodomy tank for non-violent, non-sexual crimes, and some still joke about it, is especially a travesty.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 7:03 PM  

Sir Thermite wrote:This. The fact that we're also throwing people in the sodomy tank for non-violent, non-sexual crimes, and some still joke about it, is especially a travesty

One positive thing about Bush was he shut down renditions and drew a line in the sand. This far we will go, no further.

You can argue about where he drew the line; but, you can't fault him for his honesty.

Blogger Cecil Henry May 21, 2016 7:27 PM  

@31

I agree 100%.

Anonymous PhillipGeorge May 21, 2016 7:34 PM  

No Rusty, I was more making the point that in the raging media hypocisy rape and murder are considered odious only if racism goes piggyback.
If it seems like laughter, it is, at the reporting.
We should pay attention, but no-one here was really a victim because they are all the same color. What that means in reality it that media are aiding and abetting. Crime is crime is crime. But like some victims are more equal than others.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 7:40 PM  

" But like some victims are more equal than others. "
Give us an example, If you may.
Thanks.

Anonymous Thor Son May 21, 2016 7:40 PM  

"No, we definitely want him deported. And all his family with him."

But Vox, the what about the pain of the holohoax?

Anonymous PhillipGeorge May 21, 2016 7:48 PM  

jOHN, you mean like 1400 Rotherham rapes? Is 1400 enough?

Aurelie Chatelain was white. So where's a story?

If we go to press we need photogenic victims. You know, professional victims who know how to pose for the media.

Blogger praetorian May 21, 2016 7:48 PM  

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-STOP.

My jimmies can only get so rustled.

Anonymous Gen. Kong May 21, 2016 7:57 PM  

Grandpa Lampshade looks more reasonable every day.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 8:00 PM  

"jOHN, you mean like 1400 Rotherham rapes? Is 1400 enough?"
You would think it would be, Philip.
But you brits keep that stiff upper lip on that, y'hear ?
Let's see how that works for ya.

Blogger rcocean May 21, 2016 8:02 PM  

Deport Him? That's not who we are.

/S/ Paul Ryan.

Anonymous America May 21, 2016 8:03 PM  

I do not love his story.

Blogger Hunsdon May 21, 2016 8:04 PM  

It is somewhat tangential, but my vote's with Rusty Fife and Sir Thermite: America's prison rape farms are a disgrace.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 8:07 PM  

" Deport Him? That's not who we are. "
Things are gonna change, I can feel it.
Thus saith the philosopher Beck.

Anonymous Jack Amok May 21, 2016 8:20 PM  

When did "immigration reform" become a euphemism for "let everybody in"?

I doubt it was ever anything but that.

What this monster did was terrible but that shouldn't detract from the great benefits of mass immigration.

Indeed. And since us white americans are such horrible people, we can't possibly deserve the benefits of mass immigration as much as some wonderful nation full of brown people does. So, the only fair thing to do is immigrate a bunch of non-white folks (and maybe a few of our most noble sirs as well) to Syria, Nigeria, India, etc.

Shower the benefits of mass immigration on those more deserving that us! Do it now! It's monstrously unjust for us Americans to steal so much vibrancy from the rest of the world. Return Somalia's best and brightest.

Anonymous Random American May 21, 2016 8:35 PM  

And the judge blames his family for not realizing his "needs and sexuality" were different, and lays some shame on the fact that he wasn't naturalized like the rest of the family. Full moonbat.

Same judge that implemented NYFD's anti-white hiring rules, in order to get black and hispanic semi-literates into jobs for which they aren't qualified. Written tests be racist, yo!

Anonymous BGKB May 21, 2016 8:39 PM  

the kids being victimised are also in the tribe because they are accessible.

He was the guy behind "I Would Like To Take An Immigrant Child Into My Home"

And I notice the article admitting the predator points out the judge gave him the minimum sentence possible

I posted this article in a leftist forum under "immigration activist arrested" and leftists thought it was too severe a sentence. You can comment on this article over at SHTFPLAN
http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/we-are-americans-just-not-legally-time-poster-boy-for-illegal-immigration-exposed-as-pedophile_05192016

or oral suction—has the mohel place his mouth directly on the circumcision wound to draw blood away from the

Are they supposed to do it every day?

Tiny Duck I'd take ten thousand "pedophiles" over one racist any day.

Tiny is serious and a member of the (((tribe)))

OpenID joeholocaust May 21, 2016 8:50 PM  

43. Hunsdon May 21, 2016 8:04 PM


It is somewhat tangential, but my vote's with Rusty Fife and Sir Thermite: America's prison rape farms are a disgrace.


I agree with the above. The way some coarse peasants will chuckle gleefully while noting the likelihood of prisoners being raped in prison is sickening. I am embarrassed for them (when they are fellow whites) because they fail to see how pathetic their own behaviour is. Convicts should be put to hard labour which they will do if deemed medically fit and wish to be fed and they should be too tired for any mischief at night. It is a failure of the government to not ensure the safety of prisoners in the state's custody and use ample discipline to prevent prisoners from being subjected to any mistreatment beyond what they were sentenced to in open court. -And I am one of the last to ever speak up in defence of queer pedo Jews.

Blogger John rockwell May 21, 2016 8:55 PM  

Prison rape should likewise by punished with execution.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 9:29 PM  

" The way some coarse peasants will chuckle gleefully while noting the likelihood of prisoners being raped in prison is sickening. "
As a "coarse peasant " I'd say to do your betest to stay out of da clink.
This ain't a a hard sayin', dude.

Anonymous Jack Amok May 21, 2016 9:30 PM  

Is prison rape a greater or lesser problem than child molestation by immigrants? Don't bother answering, the subjects you choose for your comments will answer for you.

Anonymous mature craig May 21, 2016 9:53 PM  

Re 440: because at that point pain serves no useful purpose in my view

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 10:02 PM  

jOHN MOSBY wrote:As a "coarse peasant " I'd say to do your betest to stay out of da clink.

This ain't a a hard sayin', dude


At an average of 3-felonies a day, it's just a matter of avoiding the Gaze of Sauron.

Anonymous Napoleon 12pdr May 21, 2016 10:03 PM  

Just ship him to a hospital with an organ transplant unit. Waste not, want not.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 10:04 PM  

Jack Amok wrote:Is prison rape a greater or lesser problem than child molestation by immigrants? Don't bother answering, the subjects you choose for your comments will answer for you.

Embrace the healing power of 'and'. I'm game for hanging on child molesters and prison rapists.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 10:06 PM  

Napoleon 12pdr wrote:Just ship him to a hospital with an organ transplant unit. Waste not, want not.

That's my desired not for profit gig. Sell the organs of PP employees on the black market.

Daddy needs a Lambo; as bait.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 10:10 PM  

"At an average of 3-felonies a day, it's just a matter of avoiding the Gaze of Sauron."
I agree, Rusty.
But when a damn kiddy-diddlin' freak gets popped, and goes to jail, Me no care if he gets butt-sexed to death,at all.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 10:14 PM  

jOHN MOSBY wrote:But when a damn kiddy-diddlin' freak gets popped, and goes to jail, Me no care if he gets butt-sexed to death,at all.

I'm just saying we need to own it. Gang rape the shit out of him on the court steps for all I care. Put a monthly quota of prison rapes on his freaking sentence. Just don't let someone else do your dirty work for you and turn a blind eye to it. That my friend will rot your soul.

Anonymous Mosby's Grey Ghost May 21, 2016 10:16 PM  

@57 Tell that to the people framed for child molesting by Janet Reno. Or any of the other witch hunts by the cops and the "justice system".

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 10:21 PM  

I think they need to be hung or shot on the courthouse steps, Rusty. They cost us money we don't have keepin' the fuggups in jail.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 10:22 PM  

BGKB wrote:the kids being victimised are also in the tribe because they are accessible.

He was the guy behind "I Would Like To Take An Immigrant Child Into My Home"


I stand corrected.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 10:23 PM  

59. Mosby's Grey Ghost
Give me a fuckin' break.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 10:23 PM  

jOHN MOSBY wrote:I think they need to be hung or shot on the courthouse steps, Rusty. They cost us money we don't have keepin' the fuggups in jail.

Let's get them laws changed!

Anonymous Mosby's Grey Ghost May 21, 2016 10:26 PM  

@62 Just because you are ignorant of the mass hysteria that sent people to jail on false charges of being child molesters doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Maybe if you would educate yourself, it might help.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 10:33 PM  

How many people have been sent to jail on these false charges of molesting kids you speak of, you damn perv lovin' freak ?
SPIT SOME STATS OUT.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 10:38 PM  

jOHN MOSBY wrote:How many people have been sent to jail on these false charges of molesting kids you speak of, you damn perv lovin' freak ?

SPIT SOME STATS OUT.


Virtually every single one of Janet Reno's Florida prosecutions I suspect. There was also some California weirdness with tunnels under a daycare center. I've heard rumors of that one going both ways.

Blogger No Thank you May 21, 2016 10:50 PM  

Not All Jewish Faces For Immigration Reform Are Like That

An fewer and fewer fucks are being given.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 10:52 PM  

Rusty, Janet Reno was one deserving of a rope. Fuck the californicators, we all know where they stand, Damn them to hell.
The sick fuck I am responding to thinks pervs ain't bad, just persecuted wrongly. To that I say bullshit.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 21, 2016 11:03 PM  

"An fewer and fewer fucks are being given."
Indeed.

Blogger Rusty Fife May 21, 2016 11:06 PM  

With BGKB'S hobby horse of pointing out Latin child lovers, it looks like kiddy-diddling will decrease with mass deportation. Win. Win.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 22, 2016 12:28 AM  

I don't think I've ever seen BGKB ever endorse kiddy diddlin' one time, show me where he did that.

Blogger LurkingPuppy May 22, 2016 1:15 AM  

jOHN MOSBY wrote:I don't think I've ever seen BGKB ever endorse kiddy diddlin' one time, show me where he did that.

No, he's saying that BGKB brings us links to news stories about Mexicans and other immigrants from the south screwing kids.

Jack Amok wrote:Is prison rape a greater or lesser problem than child molestation by immigrants? Don't bother answering, the subjects you choose for your comments will answer for you.

I suspect that those two problems may have a common cause— remember that most prison rape is homosexual, and (as BGKB often reminds us) the LGBT crowd tends to sexualize kids.

mature craig wrote:Re 440: because at that point pain serves no useful purpose in my view

* If a person deserves to be killed as a punishment, he deserves to suffer too, and in this world. Hell can't deter an atheist; a rope can.

* The death penalty is not a nice thing to do to someone. If society makes it seem painless or nice, mandatory euthanasia of unwanted innocent people is not far off.

* There is a significant overlap between people who oppose the death penalty, or who think it should be made less painful, and people who support killing not-quite-born-yet babies by ripping their limbs off or crushing their necks or sucking their brains out of their skulls. I suspect that those people generally want to reward evil and punish good, because they are evil, and Evil looks out for its own.

Blogger John rockwell May 22, 2016 1:22 AM  

In no circumstance is rape a legitimate punishment for a crime. At least biblically speaking.

Blogger Feather Blade May 22, 2016 1:25 AM  

@65 Someone I know was cellmates with a guy whose wife accused him of sexually abusing their boys after the guy was stupid enough to sleep with a high-school girl who had made it her goal to screw a married man before she graduated. (The girl stalked him and threatened to accuse him of rape if he didn't comply.)

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 22, 2016 1:31 AM  

I prefer a bastard worthy of death to hang by a rope. As i said upstream, not by a quick neck snap from a scaffold, but a tight rope kick the soap box out from under ya strangulation.
That's how I roll.

Blogger Bibliotheca Servare May 22, 2016 1:35 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 22, 2016 1:36 AM  

"In no circumstance is rape a legitimate punishment for a crime. At least biblically speaking.




























"In no circumstance is rape a legitimate punishment for a crime. At least biblically speaking."
rockwell. you reap what ye sow.


Blogger Bibliotheca Servare May 22, 2016 1:39 AM  

Deleted grumpy, intemperate comment. Summarized: prosecutors and judges are not fricking saints. Wrongful convictions do happen. Either way, just crucify the bastards. Rape is not an excusable punishment for any crime. Suggesting otherwise says more about your own sexual proclivities than it does about your desire for justice for child rape victims. Be well.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 22, 2016 1:49 AM  

"No, he's saying that BGKB brings us links to news stories about Mexicans and other immigrants from the south screwing kids."
And ? it does happen, and he links to that does he endorse it ?
I guess not.
No , I'm not a fag nor do I endorse that lifestyle.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 22, 2016 2:02 AM  

Obviously most of the populi commenting here have never been to jail or know anyone that has been to jail for a long spell.
Pervs are not not looked upon highly in da klink, and retribution is payed upon them. Why do I have to explain the painfully obvious to you morons ?

Blogger LurkingPuppy May 22, 2016 2:34 AM  

jOHN MOSBY wrote:"No, he's saying that BGKB brings us links to news stories about Mexicans and other immigrants from the south screwing kids."

And ? it does happen, and he links to that does he endorse it ?


No, he posts links to those stories because he doesn't endorse kiddy-diddling.

jOHN MOSBY wrote:Obviously most of the populi commenting here have never been to jail or know anyone that has been to jail for a long spell.

Pervs are not not looked upon highly in da klink, and retribution is payed upon them.


Is that still the case now, with our ‘vibrant’ multicultural prison population? Or are all of the illegal-immigrant pedos being deported instead of imprisoned?

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 22, 2016 2:48 AM  

Tellin' it like it is, pup. Like I said, most of you introverts know nothing about how pervs are dealt with on the other side of the bars, I'm just trying to wake you fucks up to the facts.
You dont likee, take it up with someone else. Not my fault, nor my problem.

Blogger Sir Thermite May 22, 2016 3:30 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Sir Thermite May 22, 2016 3:37 AM  

Setting aside the OP, I had a Marine buddy who'd served three tours and had the shrapnel wounds to prove it, who was falsely accused of molesting his fiance's 10-year-old daughter after her grandma didn't approve of him. His fiance called me in tears, saying she didn't believe he was guilty but CPS had taken away her kids and were also going to take away their unborn baby after she delivered and would never let her see them again unless she testified that he'd abused her and the kids. He spent six months in county jail without seeing the light of day or the inside of a courtroom, and when the witness's story broke down (whole thing started when the stepdaughter told a classmate she'd been abused, and they told a teacher) the office of the prosecutor (who is currently in custody for soliciting prostitutes and pandering) got him to plea for time served + probation or risk many years is prison. He was a big mean dude who liked to fight and would never have had to worry about prison rape, but they still broke him down enough to plea. Tends to skew my perception of the system...

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 22, 2016 3:44 AM  

That's total fucked up as it gets.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 22, 2016 3:52 AM  

Damn those bastards doing that to a Marine. I would gladly put a bullet in the bastard that fucked his life up.

Blogger VD May 22, 2016 5:00 AM  

That's enough, Mosby. Your posturing is just embarrassing. Obviously you don't see the contradiction between your two postures.

Would you put a bullet in the prison rapist who rapes that Marine too? The very prison rapist you've been celebrating?

Blogger Sleepy May 22, 2016 5:16 AM  

OT: I'm looking for a Christian essay written by a mathematician, or close to it, that I found either linked here or in TIA. He expresses the idea that "knowledge without will is not good", or that knowing morality without the power to do it will lead to despair. I've emailed Vox to see if he knows, but if any of y'all could help me find it, you'd have my gratitude.

Blogger Sir Thermite May 22, 2016 6:59 AM  

Amending my prior comment, I probably should have expended the effort to write "I had a buddy who was/is a Marine", rather than saying "I had a Marine buddy". The latter was easier to write, especially given how many people get their panties in a bunch upon hearing the phrase "was a Marine" or "former Marine"...a reaction that oddly never occurs when I say my father "was an Army soldier" who was drafted and saw combat in Vietnam To be clear though, I was never in the Corps nor do I want anyone here to think so.

Blogger Sithicus May 22, 2016 8:23 AM  

Ovenworthy.

Anonymous BGKB May 22, 2016 10:56 AM  

Of course I don't endorse kiddy diddling, although in this case I do endorse him making aliyah after his sentence is up. Even RNs with masters degrees can be too immature to deal with & you would need to have a (((Russell Brand))) size peener not to kill kids. Human trafficking is part of the illegal immigration deal.

Tends to skew my perception of the system

The system favors the guilty. People like Soros can blatantly break the law but Martha Stewart can go to jail over an email from her boyfriend that she didn't act on. When a jewish judge + jewish socialworker + jewish prosecuter come into play you get things like http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9959950/My-gay-fathers-sexual-abuse-was-swept-under-the-carpet-says-victim.html

I would prefer people like that got thrown under the bus early because it enflames people against all gays. There was a case in Texas that the press avoided descriptions of the early 20s knife wielding black male that was going around raping slim small white boys until one reporter broke the descriptive silence. Before the description was given an antique collecting gay couple had been threatened by their fat smelly wetback neighbor to keep them from raping him.

Anonymous BGKB May 22, 2016 11:31 AM  

The Lügenpresse could never figure out a motive for this guy https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/21/oklahoma-beheading-suspect-im-being-held-captive-to-the-disbelievers-of-allah/

Anonymous Jack Amok May 22, 2016 12:51 PM  

Embrace the healing power of 'and'. I'm game for hanging on child molesters and prison rapists.

This thread is testament to the deleterious effects of "and." We start off with active participation in kiddie porn by not just an immigrant, not just an illegal immigrant, but a celebrated illegal immigrant who was used to sell people on the wonder of immigrants.

And we end talking about fake charges against Marines and the problems with CPS offices.

A little focus is a good thing when you have a big fight.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 22, 2016 1:52 PM  

@84 Sir Thermite

I have seen those DFACS types pull hook and crook trying to get babies, as far back as in the 1980s.

Blogger Were-Puppy May 22, 2016 1:56 PM  

@93 Jack Amok
A little focus is a good thing when you have a big fight.
---

And there I go proving your point - sorry

Anonymous Ken May 22, 2016 3:32 PM  

Wow on some of these comments. I'm only 36 years old, but I'm old enough to remember the late 1980's scare stories of child molestation involving Satanism at child daycare centers. Crooked psychologists and social workers implanted stories into little kids' heads. Stories that never happened. It was a bit of a national hysteria. Innocent men to jail.

Those of you who cheer on prison rape for the guilty should consider how you'd answer the not the inconsequential number of men who have been released as innocent due to exonerating DNA evidence, witness recantation, and pure shenanigans such as the late 80's Satanic child molestation hoaxes.

Anonymous Zed, Lord of the Brutals May 22, 2016 6:51 PM  

Given the tremendous demand for Caucasian children to be adopted, it wouldn't surprise me to eventually discover some disgusting form of bribes to the social worker vermin-class by adoptive parents, leading to criminal/outrageous methods of obtaining foster children and/or potential adoptees.

Blogger Bibliotheca Servare May 22, 2016 9:46 PM  

This. So much this. You (ken) said what my exasperated anger precluded me from saying. Thank you, and God bless.

Anonymous Big Bill May 22, 2016 10:24 PM  

@91: "People like Soros can blatantly break the law but Martha Stewart can go to jail over an email from her boyfriend that she didn't act on."

She went to jail for telling a lie to the police. It was a rather innocuous one as I remember.

If you stretch the truth to a policeman or federal investigator you can go to prison for it.

They are more likely to send you to prison for a lie if you are indeed innocent.

Unless they can find SOMETHING to charge you with, they will look like chumps.

Blogger The Other Robot May 22, 2016 10:42 PM  

Active tuberculosis in Indiana because of rapefuges.

Anonymous Jack Amok May 22, 2016 11:27 PM  

Ken, what's your position on illegal immigrants, and specifically on illegal immigrants who molest children?

Blogger Sir Thermite May 23, 2016 1:26 AM  

Ken, what's your position on illegal immigrants, and specifically on illegal immigrants who molest children?

The guy whose handle could be the motto of a prison rapist is evidently now a self-appointed member of the On-Topic Police. I bet you're a fun conversationalist at parties..."guys, GUYS, we started out talking about something else!" Heaven forbid anyone here speaks out against the mistreatment of our own innocent countrymen and the perverse attitudes the perpetuates it, when there are immigrants to roast.

Blogger LurkingPuppy May 23, 2016 2:23 AM  

Jack Amok wrote:Ken, what's your position on illegal immigrants, and specifically on illegal immigrants who molest children?

I can't speak for Ken, but I think they should be hanged.

…because otherwise they'll go on to commit prison rape. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 23, 2016 2:56 AM  

"Would you put a bullet in the prison rapist who rapes that Marine too?"
Sure would.

Anonymous jOHN MOSBY May 23, 2016 7:16 AM  

Gladly would I pop a cap in their asses. You damn betcha, Vox.

Anonymous Jack Amok May 23, 2016 4:56 PM  

Thermite, there's a concept called 'displacement' where the weak minded avoid difficult subjects by changing the topic to some other 'important' topic.

Blogger Akulkis May 23, 2016 6:25 PM  

" My suspicion is the kids being victimised are also in the tribe because they are accessible."

Pedophile victims become pedophile predators. And homosexual victims below the age of 20 or so generally become homosexuals themselves. This is precisely why homosexuals are ALWAYS trying to get access to kids.

Read the much villified, but never disproven book, "The Pink Swastika" Homosexuals in Germany were quite open about their practice of violating boys in their teens to "recruit" them into their ranks. The biggest problem with the Nazis was that the party was absolutely rife with homosexuality -- the core of the part was all homosexual (which explains the hyper-masculine affect they put on). It's easy to see why the German public stood on the sidelines during the fights between the Communists and Nazis for as long as possible. Nobody wanted to side with the Commies because they saw what the Commies had done to Russia..and nobody wanted to side with the Nazis, because the Nazis were perpetuating pedophilia and homosexuality. I think most of the German public was hoping that the Commies and Nazis would devolve into mutual anhilation and both would take so many casualties that neither would be a significant influence on anything.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts