ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

A failure of proposition propaganda

Yesterday, I took a Twitter poll. I asked who best defined what it was to be an American. 702 people voted.

38%: The 1st U.S. Congress
02%: Israel Zangwill
02%: Emma Lazarus
58%: Thomas Jefferson

What this tells us is that while the #AltRight has a long way to go, most people are not dumb enough, or intelligent enough to engage in the necessary rationalizations, to take the ludicrous "proposition nation" concept at face value.

Nations refer solely to people, not polities or political constructs. People are distinguished by DNA. If your DNA is Chinese, you are not and you will never be Norwegian, German, Bantu, or American.

Those attempting to sell the "proposition nation" concept are doing so for self-serving purposes; it is a 19th century concept created by immigrants and foreigners in order to elevate their status to the level of the native population.

The fact that it is an ahistorical lie is sufficient to demonstrate its falsity, however, the fact that it is now being used to attack both the English and Swedish nations indicates that it is spiritually malevolent and has been incorporated into the Kalergi Plan.

Remember, it is not merely America and the white race that is targeted for destruction by the Neo-Babylonians, it is every nation and every race.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

But both Man and Devil are fallible. I am the man of the future and I am not what they were expecting. And for every Babylon, there is an Assyria and an Achaemenid empire.


UPDATE: It gets better. According to the ADL, the poll was "Hate on Display". Because parentheses are Hitler.

Labels: ,

118 Comments:

Anonymous Eduardo June 07, 2016 11:42 AM  

So, that would imply after several conclusions that you have to ally yourself with similar people if you are to be successful in any societal endeavor...
Or should it be, to succeed in civilization building and maintainance?

Wonder what happens if you are a mixed race... Maybe no cigar for Mestiços.

Blogger Matthew June 07, 2016 11:48 AM  

Eduardo wrote:Wonder what happens if you are a mixed race... Maybe no cigar for Mestiços.

They're gonna have a bad time.

Blogger wrf3 June 07, 2016 11:49 AM  

And for every Babylon and Assyria there is a New Jerusalem.

Blogger Ingot9455 June 07, 2016 11:52 AM  

Now I recall my mild annoyance with Larry Niven's description of Louis Wu as being exactly this sort of mixed race blend. Should have known.

Anonymous Eduardo June 07, 2016 11:54 AM  

Matthew

Yep. Imagine a Sino-American kid. What is his culture? Chinese? American?

None?

It's funny because if indeed we must search our similar to increase our potential to maintain society, and if this turns into a law-like assumption among people... Bye-bye Leftocracy. At least in the US I assume.

Blogger Old Ez June 07, 2016 12:03 PM  

Re: "And for every Babylon, there is an Assyria." If you have not already, check out the works of Brooks Adams.

Blogger Sherwood family June 07, 2016 12:05 PM  

Surely if one wants a race to disappear, even if only to disappear through transmutation into another race, then one can be said to dislike that race. And if one dislikes a race enough to try for its disappearance, by whatever means that may be, that makes one a supporter of genocide, even if it is only a gradual genocide that is envisioned.

Blogger Earl June 07, 2016 12:07 PM  

I too am what they created. They created a monster.

Blogger CarpeOro June 07, 2016 12:07 PM  

Eduardo wrote:Matthew

Yep. Imagine a Sino-American kid. What is his culture? Chinese? American?

None?

It's funny because if indeed we must search our similar to increase our potential to maintain society, and if this turns into a law-like assumption among people... Bye-bye Leftocracy. At least in the US I assume.



These days? They try for gangsta, straight out of... well, not Compton since that is a barrio now. I don't know to be honest, however nature abhors any sort of vacuum. Whether it be spiritual or cultural, something has to fill the void.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 07, 2016 12:08 PM  

No matter how hard they try to paper over them, the differences between people are becoming MORE obvious, not less.

HBD is providing the science, but it's actually unnecessary. From child-rape at a Swedish swimming pool to Mexican flags waving above violent assault on Trump supporters, the Equals Temple cult can't maintain the Narrative supporting their dogma.

Reality IS. The Left's off ramp into illusion & delusion has diverged from reality too far for the maintenance of the paradigm.

People are capable of fooling themselves more than I'd have imagined, but flapping their arms and running off cliffs is only attractive to the most zealous cultists.

Blogger Shimshon June 07, 2016 12:14 PM  

Speaking of neo-Babylonian, have you heard about the ceremony opening of the new Gotthard Base Tunnel? Steeped in paganism and very creepy.

Blogger VD June 07, 2016 12:18 PM  

Speaking of neo-Babylonian, have you heard about the ceremony opening of the new Gotthard Base Tunnel? Steeped in paganism and very creepy.

Yes, it was a Euro-elite ritual.

Blogger Shimshon June 07, 2016 12:25 PM  

"Yes, it was a Euro-elite ritual."

That's it? They're not really pagans?

Blogger S1AL June 07, 2016 12:25 PM  

You aren't, until you are. Germany wasn't even a country until the 19th century.

Anonymous FriarBob June 07, 2016 12:29 PM  

Did you mean a Persia? (Or Macedonia or even Rome?) Because Assyria was conquered by Babylon and quite thoroughly destroyed, so I doubt that's the analogy you want.

Blogger DadOfTen June 07, 2016 12:29 PM  

"Nations refer solely to people, not polities or political constructs. People are distinguished by DNA. If your DNA is Chinese, you are not and you will never be Norwegian, German, Bantu, or American."

I just did a quick check. In descending order my known ancestors are German, French, English, and Scottish. Very light on the English and Scottish. All my ancestors are at least 3 generations back before living in those countries. Some were on the Mayflower.

Of what nation and race am I?

My grandson has a mom of Black, Hispanic, native American, and Chinese blood, in descending order, and his mom was born in South America.

Of what nation and race is he?

I am seriously curious what you think.


Blogger MATT June 07, 2016 12:29 PM  

I'm Italian, Irish, Mexican and Puerto Rican. Blue eyes, blonde hair. 4th generation. Dread Ilk lurker for 10 years. I hate everyone. What am I?

Blogger MATT June 07, 2016 12:32 PM  

Also: Please tell me I'm Sigma.

No, really. By that metrix, wveryone favorite Nate is No True American.

Anonymous Brick Hardslab June 07, 2016 12:37 PM  

I don't mean to derail but WTF was that tunnel shit? I was confused through most of it, offended by some and when I saw what I assumed was Krampus come running out, well I hope it's Krampus I thought you've gone off into cloud coo-coo land. Pagan? Satanic? Just weird art? What?

Anonymous Elijah Rhodes June 07, 2016 12:39 PM  

The white race will survive, even if the United States and Europe collapse. When push comes to shove, whites will band together and fight like hell. Many, perhaps even most, will capitulate, but real men will rise up and do what it takes to secure the future of their children. Eventually, a new western civilization will be born.

Blogger Sherwood family June 07, 2016 12:39 PM  

The Euro-elite are pagans, Shimshon. By any reasonable measure. Most of them do not even mouth platitudes of alliegiance to the Christian faith anymore. There are exceptions, of course, but Europe has been in the process of moving toward a post-Christian ethic for some time.

Anonymous NorthernHamlet June 07, 2016 12:43 PM  

VD,

Nations refer solely to people, not polities or political constructs.

And yet, 38% didn't name "solely people" but a political construct.

Have I misunderstood your post?

Anonymous Ain June 07, 2016 12:43 PM  

@11 : "Steeped in paganism and very creepy."

The elites openly worship Lucifer. The masses join in with them when they go to see their clowns and jesters (entertainment industry), and cheer wildly when they declare themselves to be gods, pray to Satan, get possessed on stage, and other dark shenanigans. A common theme in their costumes and other symbolism are animal and robot hybridism, declaring neo-Babylon's intention to wipe out humanity by replacing it.

Anonymous VFM#1819 June 07, 2016 12:48 PM  

Is it just me or has Vox's writing been increasingly good the last year?

The Italian air? Contrast showers? That juice diet of Mike's might be worth looking into after all.

Blogger John Williams June 07, 2016 12:54 PM  

Germany wasn't even a country until the 19th century
And yet the Germanic tribes united to fight the Romans. There is a vast difference between a nation and a country.

Blogger VD June 07, 2016 12:57 PM  

Did you mean a Persia? (Or Macedonia or even Rome?) Because Assyria was conquered by Babylon and quite thoroughly destroyed, so I doubt that's the analogy you want.

Assyria defeated Babylon twice, which is what I had in mind. But you're right, the Achaemenids serve as the better analogy.

Blogger VD June 07, 2016 12:58 PM  

Germany wasn't even a country until the 19th century.

Thus proving the point: the nation is not the country.

Anonymous AD June 07, 2016 1:02 PM  

It's funny how this truth is continually recognized in popular culture despite best efforts to annihilate it. Worf is still a Klingon in STNG, despite his equality in the Federation. In Star Wars novels, primary characters still identify with their race and home world instead of some egalitarian rebel alliance or empire. It's funny when an elf and a dwarf can't stand each other, but racism when anyone else feels the same way in the real world. Dwarves live under mountains and Elves in forests, that's just the nature of things. That makes me think of trying to write a farcical short story in fantasy land where every race tries to live equally.

Blogger S1AL June 07, 2016 1:07 PM  

"Thus proving the point: the nation is not the country."

And "Germany" is not a nation. Neither is almost any country in Europe. "White American" is most certainly not.

Heck, David had a Moabitess for a great-grandmother. Napoleon was half Corsican.

The idea that people cannot within a few generations become part of a nation because of their DNA variations is as much at odds with history as any claims about a proposition nation.

Blogger Res Ipsa June 07, 2016 1:11 PM  

Vox~

Your proposition that "Nations refer solely to people" is a solid observation. At what point does a person or family become assimilated to the new nation?

I assume it is a generational phenomena. The first generation would be readily recognizable as immigrants. The second generation would likely start to intermarry with the natives. By the third generation the kids are likely to be completely immersed in the culture and accept it as "normal".

They may still have some indicators of their original nationality, like a foreign sounding surname. At some point the formerly immigrant family is going to have little or no connection to the old country.

At what point do they become native?

Blogger VD June 07, 2016 1:11 PM  

And "Germany" is not a nation. Neither is almost any country in Europe. "White American" is most certainly not.

Germany is a nation. France is a nation. White American is in the process of becoming a nation.

Blogger VD June 07, 2016 1:14 PM  

By the third generation the kids are likely to be completely immersed in the culture and accept it as "normal"

This is not true. It may have been the case, briefly, in the USA, but it is no longer the case there. Nor has it historically been the case anywhere else.

Even in the USA, third-generation immigrants who had changed their names are INTENSELY aware that they are Norwegian, or Irish, or Dutch. You are not truly acculturated until neither you nor those around you have any idea that you are not fully X.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 07, 2016 1:16 PM  

Even the anti-racists here have breeding theories, everyone has breeding fitness theories. But then we have to listen to these anti-racists describe breeding theories while at the same time say breeding theories don't matter.

IMO the jewish community as a whole has nice polite work arounds of the uncomfortable racialism of white activists. I used to read Ben Stein religiously and he filled his columns with tid bits of community wisdom, can't say he is wrong, but he should in the end mind his own business and keep his breeding theories to himself and his community.

Anonymous Philipp June 07, 2016 1:17 PM  

Excellent post, Vox. You are absolutely right. A Chinese, whatever his/her characteristics, will never be able to become German or African.

And yes, a nation is not a country. The German has nation existed long before the German state.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 07, 2016 1:19 PM  

Ben Stein for some reason wanted a blond boy for a son, and it was quite an interesting article in which he wrote about the adoption process and how he vetted the boy for possible intelligence. Breeding theories, all the way to the human core and god made it that way, and you will escape it upon death

Blogger Matthew June 07, 2016 1:20 PM  

S1AL wrote:David had a Moabitess for a great-grandmother.

In exactly the same way that all the rapes in Sweden are committed by Swedes.

Do you not remember the part of the Bible where Israelites wiped out most of the Canaanites and took over their lands? Ruth was from Moab. Ruth was an Israelite.

Blogger SciVo June 07, 2016 1:22 PM  

DadOfTen wrote:I just did a quick check. In descending order my known ancestors are German, French, English, and Scottish. Very light on the English and Scottish. All my ancestors are at least 3 generations back before living in those countries. Some were on the Mayflower.

Of what nation and race am I?


American.

My grandson has a mom of Black, Hispanic, native American, and Chinese blood, in descending order, and his mom was born in South America.

Of what nation and race is he?


Possibly none. He could be American if he's being raised here by a Jacksonian dad; but just as they changed it from "English as a Second Language" to "English Language Learners" because there are schoolkids with no first language -- just a street patois -- there are also people without a nation.

It used to be common wisdom that half-breeds have it rough, not really belonging anywhere. There's been some heavy propagandizing to try to wipe it out of our cultural consciousness, but D&D players will always remember.

MATT wrote:I'm Italian, Irish, Mexican and Puerto Rican. Blue eyes, blonde hair. 4th generation. Dread Ilk lurker for 10 years. I hate everyone. What am I?

American. It takes 3-5 generations to absorb the culture if you're capable of it, and if you like to read here then you're probably smart enough.

Blogger Matthew June 07, 2016 1:22 PM  

Mr.MantraMan wrote:Ben Stein for some reason wanted a blond boy for a son

Was this around Passover time?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 07, 2016 1:23 PM  

AD wrote:That makes me think of trying to write a farcical short story in fantasy land where every race tries to live equally.

Terry Prachett beat you to it. Over and over and over again.

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 07, 2016 1:25 PM  

Ingot9455 wrote:Now I recall my mild annoyance with Larry Niven's description of Louis Wu as being exactly this sort of mixed race blend. Should have known.

Well that setting was a dystopia, the Earth was basically under alien occupation and the fertility of the species was controlled by outside forces

Also for some reason, fairly basic innovations in birth control , many prehistoic in origin did not exist not were apparently intelligent people able to find other non reproductive sexual outlets.

I quite enjoyed the series as a youngster but these days, I'd find it too annoying,

Anyway Footfall and Lucifer's Hammer by Niven and Pournelle are much better.

Blogger CM June 07, 2016 1:30 PM  

I distinctly recall the israeltes f failing to obey that command. If ruthce was an Israelite then why did she have other gods to forsake and Naomi's Village struggled to accept her?

Blogger Res Ipsa June 07, 2016 1:37 PM  

You are not truly acculturated until neither you nor those around you have any idea that you are not fully X.

I see the purest standard that you are setting. However, there are a great number of Americans who are "mutts" and not purebreds. Yet they would all consider themselves Americans.

This doesn't take away from the fact that the US is being overrun by people who have no intention of accepting or even tolerating the traditional American culture and norms. Which in my mind is the problem, more than their exact genetic makeup.

Blogger Jourdan June 07, 2016 1:38 PM  

I think it's pretty clear that the historic fallout of the turn to the proposition nation ideology during the Liberal Revolution of 1968-1974 will, due to that ideology's failure to insist on all political factions de-racializing and banning political organization on the basis of race or ethnicity, will be the creation of a nationalist consensus among the European-American people, both American and Canadian, and the eventual founding of a new nation-state in our common North American home.

Blogger rumpole5 June 07, 2016 1:38 PM  

Re:"White American is in the process of becoming a nation". -- Disagree. I have very little in common with white "hillbilly" Americans. If fact, a very common joke in my area used to be: "What the sweetest sight you could ever see? [Answer] The blacks going back to Africa with a hillbilly under each arm." Now I have come to appreciate and admire "hillbilly" culture and virtues, but I am no more a part of that culture than I am a part of Black culture.

Blogger Lovekraft June 07, 2016 1:46 PM  

From reading Schopenhauer and his description of human senses and functions being directed towards reproductions, then the clear difference among various races would bring about a certain level of suspicion, if not hostility. Simple evolutionary truth.

Now as long as we are forced to interact with other races, the state is aware this will cause friction thus the amped-up ghettoization of our society. Keep everyone either in fear of the police/surveillance state, or in a drugged-up state of global peace (whatever that is supposed to mean).

So unless society requires some type of disguising body suit (a la Scanner Darkly), there is going to be conflict. Our eyes must be fooled. Or hammered into submission.

A horrible scenario if you ask me. Would rather there not be the endless struggle, but it seems this is built into millions of years of programming.

Blogger Lovekraft June 07, 2016 1:49 PM  

Checked out the Tunnel opening video on YT. Something an engineer would probably appreciate? Pretty standard for Europe today I guess.

The dancer wearing the goat's head is some serious satanism on full display. I wonder what goes on in private with these elites (Eyes Wide Shut is a sanitized version, I have no doubt).

Anonymous BGKB June 07, 2016 1:52 PM  

Israel Zangwill I had to look up this guy to see if he is real because of an awkward situation with "Butch" Cohen-Goldhiemstien. This reminds me of the jewish judge that ruled white people are not indigenous to FRANCE http://whitegenocideproject.com/french-court-rules-that-native-white-french-do-not-exist/

Mexican flags waving above violent assault on Trump supporters, the Equals Temple cult can't maintain the Narrative supporting their dogma

They can, places that demanded gay kkcakes be baked refuse to air TRUMP ads because showing non Asian minorities in real life is racist. http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/06/media/buzzfeed-trump-ads-republican-national-committee/index.html

By the third generation the kids are likely to be completely immersed in the culture and accept it as "normal"

Data on 4th generation Hispanics doesn't look good but at least they beat dindus, how many generations have blacks lived in the US?

Ben Stein for some reason wanted a blond boy for a son,...the adoption process and how he vetted the boy

Probably the same reason as Michael Jackson.

I wonder what goes on in private with these elites (Eyes Wide Shut is a sanitized version, I have no doubt).

The kids on the Mexican kids cursing video had been through the discount version of Epstein island.

Blogger Tom June 07, 2016 1:53 PM  

Johnny Cash telling it like it was and is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NN62uD1ZAc

Blogger S1AL June 07, 2016 1:54 PM  

"Do you not remember the part of the Bible where Israelites wiped out most of the Canaanites and took over their lands? Ruth was from Moab. Ruth was an Israelite."

This is flat wrong, and contradictory to the entire story of the book of Ruth. Read it, then try again.

"Germany is a nation. France is a nation. White American is in the process of becoming a nation."

So... DNA matters, but it only matters to whatever breadth the definer prefers? Never mind that the dozen or so tribes that were forcefully integrated into Germany disagreed. Never mind that there's as much genetic variation between Alpine Germans and Northern Germans as between West Germans and French.

Blogger Lovekraft June 07, 2016 1:59 PM  

If you want a case for segregation, this is it:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/07/babysitter-charged-father-posts-photos-bruised-1-year-old-facebook/

They are going after children now, the f'ing scum.

Anonymous Ryan ATL June 07, 2016 2:00 PM  

Curious as to what VD thinks about all this in regard to FIFA and soccer. Is say the German team of 2014 a good thing or bad thing? a better team or worse team for their diversity? take out the Turkish Germans, and Boateng, what do you have?

Anonymous LastRedoubt June 07, 2016 2:01 PM  

@VD

Even in the USA, third-generation immigrants who had changed their names are INTENSELY aware that they are Norwegian, or Irish, or Dutch. You are not truly acculturated until neither you nor those around you have any idea that you are not fully X.

I can speak from personal experience.

Second and third gen Lithuanians I've known, even of the "third wave" who's parents escaped from soviet occupation, are frequently more socialist, with little respect for "rights of free men". Genetic? Cultural inertia from childhood forming subconscious personality traits? Mixed with/ reinforced by our education propaganda and going to "good" colleges? Don't care. It's true.

Incidentally, the Lithuanian political figures (2nd/3rd gen usually) I hear of in other countries are all notably socialist.

Weirdly, the impression I get from several Polish and Lithuanian natives I've met, is that, while not democratic, there is a strong or growing trend of distrust of overarching large government and bureaucracy there, stronger than in the 2nd and third gen here. In part a reaction to the yoke. Don't know if that will last after a couple generations and reversion to the cultural inertia mean

Grandfather on one side moved back when able. While my father went over for a bit for consulting/etc., he's stayed in the states. Of my siblings though one wants to move to Lithuania permanently, one is living in Europe.

One family member actually looked puzzled when he asked if I'd arranged for passport/citizenship in the context of moving out when Trump takes over and I said no, I'm in my country.

So - even unto the second and third generation

Blogger Harold June 07, 2016 2:03 PM  

"White American is in the process of becoming a nation."

Because they're being forced into identifying as white by racial bean counters. I've met very few people around my age (60) whose ancestry, like mine, extends back to pre-revolutionary days. who identify as White rather then American. And for the most part, they're a______s.

It was sometime after my generation got to adulthood that hyphenated-American became a primary identity. People my age tend to view people as American, or not. If you hyphenate, you're not.

Government needs to get out of the racial bean counting business and let people work and flock to jobs they want and can do, and flock and live in neighborhoods they want to and can afford to live in. Methinks everyone would get along better.

Up here in the north I've seen black Mennonites. And their identity is Mennonite, not black. They speak, act, dress as Mennonites. And are accepted by the Mennonite community as Mennonite, because they are. Kind of jarring the first time you run into one.

Now, when we have a SHTF event, are the Mennonites and Amish, who live among us but separate, neither of whom take up arms, white or not white? I want to keep them around and defended, even if they don't take up arms themselves. Because that's where our food is going to come from. And Mormons in largely Mormon communities. Which side do they form on? They identify religiously not racially. If you're white but not Mormon and flee to them, will they take you in?

Blogger tz June 07, 2016 2:29 PM  

James Edward and the Political Cesspool is another good site for American (CSA flavored, white) nationalism. He has a 3 hour broadcast on Saturdays as well as a blog. He also covers and has guests on many topics including Feminism

Blogger Salt June 07, 2016 2:30 PM  

Lovekraft wrote:The dancer wearing the goat's head is some serious satanism on full display.

Bohemian Grove. Alex Jones infiltrated it, took video.

Anonymous BGKB June 07, 2016 2:39 PM  

DNA matters, but it only matters to whatever breadth the definer prefers?

Someone else posted the other day the most damning evidence I have ever seen on race differences. Mirror Self Recognition tests. http://www.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=2962372&mc=80&forum_id=2#28542778

12month old Asian and white kids can recognize themselves in the mirror along with, as of 2015, only the great apes, a single Asiatic elephant, dolphins and potentially other cetaceans, the Eurasian magpie, and some ants, have passed the MSR test. However non Asian minorities from Pakistan to Peru need until 6yo to reach that development milestone.

That means that didndus are 1/2 the age they start raping before they can pass a mental test ants can. Yet 7yo white coal breaker boys worked in coal mines to help feed their families only to have their taxes, of those that grew old, pay for Puerto Ricans in PR to collect social security disability for No Speak English.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/ohio-teen-competent-for-trial-in-rape-of-woman-90

Blogger Alexander June 07, 2016 2:46 PM  

@56

European and Asian kids, and Eurasian magpies.

So what we can gather from this is not only do Europe and East Asia have magic dirt, they have magic air.

Blogger VD June 07, 2016 2:52 PM  

Is say the German team of 2014 a good thing or bad thing? a better team or worse team for their diversity? take out the Turkish Germans, and Boateng, what do you have?

A bad thing. Depends upon the individuals. A very good soccer team.

Blogger VD June 07, 2016 2:53 PM  

So... DNA matters, but it only matters to whatever breadth the definer prefers?

You are confusing consciousness with genetics.

Blogger S1AL June 07, 2016 3:07 PM  

"You are confusing consciousness with genetics."

I prefer "contrasting" >.>

But my point is that DNA is neither adequate nor definitive for a nation. It is often the primary element, but not always, especially in an age where the population levels and social norms mean that familial relations are not binding and tribal relations are often indiscernible.

Or, in other words, does DNA necessarily trump culture? I think it will in some areas, but fewer than you appear to think.

Blogger tz June 07, 2016 3:10 PM  

@52 The problem is that many who can trace ancestry to 1700s Englishmen are leftists, or cronies.

Even at the founding, you had Hamilton v.s. Jefferson - both in Washington's cabinet.

Asia never escaped feudalism and bureaucracy. This isn't bad as a Japanese salaryman or small shop in a kiretsu can be assured of lifetime employment (until the demographic crash).

The question even of a "propositional nation" isn't even relevant. That proposition - the catechism to use John Wright's term - isn't even being taught. It would be one thing to form children of all races with the bible and give them the education they would have received in America in 1825.

Three of the most quoted works by the Founding Fathers are St. Paul (#1), but Blackstone's commentaries and Locke's 2nd Treatise on Government. Few have read them, much less others on the bibliography of the origins.

Somehow DNA without the catechism isn't sufficient - the WASPs and even the South has given way to secularism and socialism.

How can it be a propositional nation when I doubt a fraction of 1% have read the propositions? Yet what does it matter if the nation is "white" or even "anglo" if that has no effect on the civic structure, or worse, it goes back to the barbarian dark side instead - which may give victory over competing tribes but will itself end civilization.

Blogger CM June 07, 2016 3:11 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger SciVo June 07, 2016 3:15 PM  

VD called it: migrant housing is starting to be set on fire with people in them.

Two migrants have been arrested today after a migrant camp housed in Düsseldorf’s major international trade fair ground burst into flames. . . . While the hall was understood to house 160 migrants, at the time of the emergency today the fire brigade actually evacuated 282 “residents”, most of whom were men.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 07, 2016 3:16 PM  

S1AL wrote:Or, in other words, does DNA necessarily trump culture? I think it will in some areas, but fewer than you appear to think.
Blank-slaters seem unable to understand the difference between "generally" or "as a whole" and "every single one"

It's more that DNA determines a great many traits of personality that make a person able or unable to thrive in a particular culture. And that genetic similarities can foster easier social interactions that leads to a high-trust society.

So while some Blacks have the discipline to live as Mennonites, by far most are far too impulsive and aggressive for that to be workable.

Blogger S1AL June 07, 2016 3:23 PM  

Blank-Slate advocates also tend to treat intelligence as a moral virtue, which is the main reason they won't even acknowledge iq studies.

Blogger tz June 07, 2016 3:32 PM  

DNA can and does define a nation. The table of nations after the story of Noah?
DNA doesn't define a culture, at best it can define some characteristics which make a given culture easier or harder to achieve among a nation. Intelligence, aggression, empathy, conformity, and many other things are determined in part by DNA. It isn't Calvinistic predestiNation, but neither is it a small factor.

There seems to be a confusion with God's grace. God can save anyone willing, but they aren't transformed into a Jew by the process, nor does even the Mosaic law apply. They remain themselves but with the Holy Spirit empowering them. We all have the natural law, and all sin, but the temptations are different and distinct and don't go away. The first Christians were hated and hunted by both the Jewish and Roman/Pagan "civilizations". Christ makes you fit for the kingdom of God, not for civilization as such. Augustine described in "The City of God" that we are in the City of Man.

Anonymous Athor Pel June 07, 2016 3:33 PM  

" 29. Blogger S1AL June 07, 2016 1:07 PM
...
Heck, David had a Moabitess for a great-grandmother.
..."


Moabites were descendents of Lot. They were cousins to the sons of Abraham. But here's the important thing about Ruth, she said the following to her mother in law, "your people are my people", and then she lived it by moving back to Israel with her mother in law, helping to support her mother in law and then marrying Boaz.

But I get your point.

I really like the book of Ruth.

Anonymous 11B June 07, 2016 3:38 PM  

The blacks going back to Africa with a hillbilly under each arm." Now I have come to appreciate and admire "hillbilly" culture and virtues, but I am no more a part of that culture than I am a part of Black culture.

I grew up with a slightly different version of that saying. Needless to say the blacks going back to Africa had something other than a hillbilly under each arm.

Anonymous Roundtine June 07, 2016 3:57 PM  

The Empire long divided, must unite. Long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been.

People will find a reason to divide. Geography, culture, race, language are all suitable choices. Look to history to see how Americans will divide.

Blogger bob k. mando June 07, 2016 4:00 PM  

Vox
It gets better. According to the ADL, the poll was "Hate on Display". Because parentheses are Hitler.



i've been a douchebag asshole longer than Bruce TransJender has had tits.

the refusal of the Left to respect my decision to be born a douchebag asshole American is disrespectful of my life choices and congenital handicaps.

i'm pretty sure their refusal to celebrate my choices is a violation of the ADA.

Blogger Gaiseric June 07, 2016 4:14 PM  

Athor Pel wrote:Moabites were descendents of Lot. They were cousins to the sons of Abraham. But here's the important thing about Ruth, she said the following to her mother in law, "your people are my people", and then she lived it by moving back to Israel with her mother in law, helping to support her mother in law and then marrying Boaz.
Anthropology supports this notion; that in patrineal tribal societies, wives from outside of the tribal group, to not feel exposed or insecure in their social position, typically over-correct with regards to traditions and social mores of their new tribe. They are not innovators, and they do not bring tribal baggage with them. Usually.

Although clearly elsewhere in the Old Testament, the Israelites were warned of the worship of pagan idols coming from their non-in-group wives and concubines.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 07, 2016 4:15 PM  

@VD
UPDATE: It gets better. According to the ADL, the poll was "Hate on Display". Because parentheses are Hitler.

Even better yet;
"Hate on Display is a trademark of the Anti-Defamation League."

So, Vox, it's not Hate On display,
it's Hate On Display(tm)

Anonymous cheddarman June 07, 2016 4:32 PM  

Eduardo wrote:Imagine a Sino-American kid. What is his culture? Chinese? American?

None?


I lived with a guy who had a chinese mother and polish father. He did not really fit in with either Asians or Whites. He told me that mixed marriages are a bad idea and wished that he was either one or the other, not both.

Blogger Matamoros June 07, 2016 5:06 PM  

ADL Cucks add echo symbol to database - claim it is, wait for it, "white supremacist"

http://www.dailystormer.com/adl-adds-echo-symbol-to-their-hate-database/

Anonymous Wanderer June 07, 2016 5:30 PM  

@56: A non-gated version of that article on children's Mirror Self Recognition.

The weirdest conclusion in the abstract is:

These results suggest that there are profound cross-cultural differences in the meaning of the MSR test, questioning the validity of the mark test as a universal index of self-concept in children’s development.

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 5:31 PM  

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

this was said by that half Japanese, half Austrian fellow?

he sound like a jealous hater

Anonymous Philalethes June 07, 2016 5:36 PM  

@72. Snidely Whiplash

@VD

UPDATE: It gets better. According to the ADL, the poll was "Hate on Display". Because parentheses are Hitler.



Even better yet;

"Hate on Display is a trademark of the Anti-Defamation League."

So, Vox, it's not Hate On display,
it's Hate On Display(tm)


Yeah, they really seem to get a kick out of it. Sort of like Scalzi's very elaborate demonstration of ZFG linked in the next post.

Well, I guess it's their meal ticket, after all. If nobody "hated" the (((Chosen People))), where would they be?

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 5:37 PM  

7. Blogger Sherwood family June 07, 2016 12:05 PM
Surely if one wants a race to disappear, even if only to disappear through transmutation into another race, then one can be said to dislike that race. And if one dislikes a race enough to try for its disappearance, by whatever means that may be, that makes one a supporter of genocide, even if it is only a gradual genocide that is envisioned.


yeah, makes sense to me

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 5:40 PM  

16. Blogger DadOfTen June 07, 2016 12:29 PM

......I just did a quick check. In descending order my known ancestors are German, French, English, and Scottish. Very light on the English and Scottish. All my ancestors are at least 3 generations back before living in those countries. Some were on the Mayflower.

Of what nation and race am I?

My grandson has a mom of Black, Hispanic, native American, and Chinese blood, in descending order, and his mom was born in South America.

Of what nation and race is he?

I am seriously curious what you think.


didn't you get the message that the earth is overpopulated?

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 5:49 PM  

35. Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 07, 2016 1:19 PM
Ben Stein for some reason wanted a blond boy for a son, and it was quite an interesting article in which he wrote about the adoption process and how he vetted the boy for possible intelligence. Breeding theories, all the way to the human core and god made it that way, and you will escape it upon death


I always liked Ben Stein but that's creepy

Anonymous Random June 07, 2016 5:51 PM  

Wouldn't it correctly be:

Hate On Display(((tm)))?

Blogger SciVo June 07, 2016 5:54 PM  

Wanderer wrote:@56: A non-gated version of that article on children's Mirror Self Recognition.

The weirdest conclusion in the abstract is:

These results suggest that there are profound cross-cultural differences in the meaning of the MSR test, questioning the validity of the mark test as a universal index of self-concept in children’s development.


Well, if that's what they have to say to get it past the publishing gatekeepers.

Anonymous Wanderer June 07, 2016 5:55 PM  

@74: Does that mean they hate Wikipedia? It is full of {{Infobox}} and {{{variableBlah}}} not to mention {{{{{Jew}}}}}.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 07, 2016 6:05 PM  

Yeah I really enjoyed reading Ben's monthly piece in the AS. I didn't find it creepy but in fact interesting, we have no shortage of Jewish anti-Whites for one reason or another, but you don't have to scratch very hard to find a blonde/blond fixation.

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 07, 2016 6:07 PM  

Because parentheses are Hitler.

Why do they hate hugs?

I'm still haven't figured out what the parentheses mean yet, but it's fun to imagine all this hubbub is about punctuation. Oxford comma? The bastards!

Blogger Unknown June 07, 2016 6:35 PM  

So, as someone of German and Mohawk descent, am I not American? I'm not of English descent, and since nations are defined by blood and the Founders were all of English descent, I must therefore forever be outside the American nation, right?

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 6:51 PM  

56. Anonymous BGKB June 07, 2016 2:39 PM

.....Yet 7yo white coal breaker boys worked in coal mines to help feed their families only to have their taxes, of those that grew old, pay for Puerto Ricans in PR to collect social security disability for No Speak English.


don't those porto ricans want their freedom and independence yet?
I know i'll be cheering.

Blogger SciVo June 07, 2016 6:54 PM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Because parentheses are Hitler.

Why do they hate hugs?

I'm still haven't figured out what the parentheses mean yet, but it's fun to imagine all this hubbub is about punctuation. Oxford comma? The bastards!


Not sure if serious or pulling my leg... they (((ECHO))).

Anonymous BGKB June 07, 2016 7:43 PM  

Needless to say the blacks going back to Africa had something other than a hillbilly under each arm.

Milo is part jewish. Milo in one arm and PSU's Gramah Spanier in another?

These results suggest that there are profound cross-cultural differences in the meaning of the MSR test, questioning the validity of the mark test as a universal index of self-concept in children’s development.

That ants can pass a mental test that 6yo blacks have trouble with is like Coco the sign language gorilla scoring higher on IQ tests than most blacks disproving IQ tests. Coco has a vocabulary of over 1100 words, Ice T was hired to narrate a short story scheduled for an after noon that they had to add 2 extra day for it.

"It took me three and half hours to read 25 pages. I’m only reading a short story it’s like 45 pages, I have to do it in two days. I’m walking in there like ‘I got this, I get three hours’. I needed breaks, I needed water...

I told my manager, don’t ever book me for this kind of shit again. Let me do a porno or something - I know about that.”"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/patricksmith/ice-t-narrated-a-dungeons-dragons-audio-book-and-didnt-under?utm_term=.jp3NryX45o#.ybxnr9xE37

Blogger W.LindsayWheeler June 07, 2016 8:05 PM  

Who best defines what it is to be an American?

Who the F**k else....But....

John Freakin' Wayne!

If anybody defines what it means to be an American, Rugged, Gentleman, Cool, Fighter, Patriotic, it has to be John Wayne.

Anonymous Jonathan Besler June 07, 2016 8:51 PM  

"That ants can pass a mental test that 6yo blacks have trouble with is like Coco the sign language gorilla scoring higher on IQ tests than most blacks disproving IQ tests."

How does this disprove IQ tests again?

Anonymous andon June 07, 2016 9:44 PM  

86. Blogger Unknown June 07, 2016 6:35 PM
So, as someone of German and Mohawk descent, am I not American? I'm not of English descent, and since nations are defined by blood and the Founders were all of English descent, I must therefore forever be outside the American nation, right?


maybe your Mohawk side gives you an exemption?

plus your heart prob has something to do with it. I think Americans would be honored to have an American Indian who loves the country.

3rd generation spics who join la raza, on the other hand...

Blogger Matthew June 07, 2016 11:56 PM  

Jonathan Besler wrote:How does this disprove IQ tests again?

It clearly doesn't have anything to do with IQ. It clearly does have something to do with self-consciousness, as demonstrated in this most excellent soundboard prank call:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgF42jlEEIs

Note how the victim of the prank call recognizes his own voice early on (Hey, that sounds like me!) yet still proceeds to get enraged at replays of his own fronting.

Extra credit for the literal muh dikk.

Anonymous Harry Peach June 08, 2016 12:00 AM  

"Nations refer solely to people, not polities or political constructs. People are distinguished by DNA. If your DNA is Chinese, you are not and you will never be Norwegian, German, Bantu, or American."

Quick.....Someone find the glaring fallacy in this set of statements. The first to state it gets to be called "rational"

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 08, 2016 12:02 AM  

Harry Peach wrote:Quick.....Someone find the glaring fallacy in this set of statements. The first to state it gets to be called "rational"
There cannot be a logical fallacy in that statement, it is not a statement of logical conclusion. There is a part of that statement I'm sure you disagree with a priori, but you are a useless cuck who can't tell the difference between reason and his own inculcated dogma.

Anonymous Harry Peach June 08, 2016 12:14 AM  

"There cannot be a logical fallacy in that statement, it is not a statement of logical conclusion. There is a part of that statement I'm sure you disagree with a priori, but you are a useless cuck who can't tell the difference between reason and his own inculcated dogma."

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Wrong! Next?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 08, 2016 12:20 AM  

And.... you're an idiot. Do you even reason, bro?

Didn't think so.

Look Sugartits, pseudo-dialectic won't fly here. Go off, learn what reason, logic and fallacy are then come back. There is no logic in Vox's assertion. There cannot be a logical fallacy, only a conclusion you disagree with. State it up front, and stop playing the "I'm smarter than you all" ass. You're not.

Anonymous Harry Peach June 08, 2016 12:24 AM  

"Look Sugartits, pseudo-dialectic won't fly here. Go off, learn what reason, logic and fallacy are then come back. There is no logic in Vox's assertion. There cannot be a logical fallacy, only a conclusion you disagree with. State it up front, and stop playing the "I'm smarter than you all" ass. You're not."

BBzzzzzzz! Sorry. Once answer per person. Your first answer was incorrect. Thank you for playing.

Anonymous Eduardo June 08, 2016 12:41 AM  

Go on Harry, make your critique. What its the fallacy there? DNA can't build cultures? Or cultures are more than DNA?

Or is it that a chinese can be american he just has to pass through certain things or have certain thoughts to achieve it?

I will guess there nothing else to go for, it is either one or the other, but why it is wrong is up to you speak.

"Get to be called rational" geeez what a stupid way to insult people...it is an insult to insults.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 08, 2016 12:54 AM  

@Hairy Peach wouldn't know reason if it bit him in the vulva.
What pathetic is that he is incapable of actually seeing what his assertion is. If he had the sense God gave a particularly slow-witted and diarrheic dog, he would have some dim awareness of just how thoroughly he is demonstrating his own idiocy.
I mean, BZZZZZT? Really. Like you get to determine who can answer you.

Anonymous Harry Peach June 08, 2016 12:54 AM  

"I will guess there nothing else to go for, it is either one or the other, but why it is wrong is up to you speak."

Only one response per answer. Follow instructions

Anonymous Harry Peach June 08, 2016 12:59 AM  

"What pathetic is that he is incapable of actually seeing what his assertion is. If he had the sense God gave a particularly slow-witted and diarrheic dog, he would have some dim awareness of just how thoroughly he is demonstrating his own idiocy."

Security! Please remove the failed contestant from the stage. Please don't hurt the poor fellow.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 08, 2016 1:09 AM  

Sorry, faggot, get bent.

Oh, too late? oh well, back to the bathhouse with you.

Poor Harry, no-one here to play along with his delusions of intelligence or sexual normalcy.

Anonymous Eduardo June 08, 2016 1:12 AM  

I am not a contestant my dear Peach... (Peach?) I am asking you to lay on the table your criticism. So just go on and do it!

I am not in for your acceptance-prize XD!

Go on, answer the question. Bzzzzzt...

Anonymous Wyrd June 08, 2016 1:14 AM  

Harry Peach

Tiny Duck

Golden Flowers

Zzzzz...

Blogger SciVo June 08, 2016 1:15 AM  

@ Jonathan Besler & Matthew:

BGKB was drawing an analogy: the result equality failure shows that the test is flawed in the same way as this other thing (which doesn't).

It's possible black-knighting. They smuggled an elephant through customs by putting a lampshade on it and calling it a lamp.

"No, this demonstrates a flaw in the test, not racial differences!"

"Hmm. Seems legit. You may pass."

Anonymous Ken June 08, 2016 1:50 AM  

"Proposition nation" has been a lie used in service to the Globalist agenda for thousands of years. Multiculturalism, diversity and PC lies are just modern rebrandings.

Cui bono.

At the end of the road of Globalism lies a throne.

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 08, 2016 2:31 AM  

SciVo wrote:Aeoli Pera wrote:Because parentheses are Hitler.

Why do they hate hugs?

I'm still haven't figured out what the parentheses mean yet, but it's fun to imagine all this hubbub is about punctuation. Oxford comma? The bastards!


Not sure if serious or pulling my leg... they (((ECHO))).


Was serious, thank you. It's impossible to Google punctuation memes.

Anonymous Wanderer June 08, 2016 2:43 AM  

Isn't it wonderful that Mis USA can serve in combat positions?

Blogger M Cephas June 08, 2016 3:44 AM  

Wasn't American citizenship just given out based on the prejudices of that time, and not truly a matter of DNA?

Unlike Ireland, where being Irish is due to your Irish DNA, there is no American DNA, unless you consider those indigenous to North America.

Whiteness was just some arbitrary prerequisite made by those who founded the United States. They could have just as easily decided that only brunettes could become American.

Blogger SciVo June 08, 2016 4:08 AM  

Aeoli Pera wrote:Was serious, thank you. It's impossible to Google punctuation memes.

You're welcome. I think that was part of the point.

It's kind of weird, you know. It's been a long process for me to accept the obvious, that the evidence is overwhelming: stereotypes exist for a reason.

And now (((they))) got the Coincidence Detector app pulled, because apparently it's Nazi to notice Jews.

Could I get a Nazi Detector app pulled that put punctuation around +++German+++ names? Of course not! Don't be silly. That kind of access to the levers of social power is reserved for non-whites and women.

So... am I not supposed to detect that coincidence?

Blogger SciVo June 08, 2016 4:36 AM  

M Cephas, that is all false, because you're making an implicit argument against the existence of race.

Studies of adoptees, fraternal twins and separated identical twins have consistently found about a half nature and half nurture for human behavior. Therefore, DNA makes half of the difference in your ability to conform to a national culture, even setting aside how your skin might become your uniform in a time of resource scarcity.

But, but, but there is a continuous spectrum of DNA! And also a continuous spectrum of morphology! the anti-racialists proclaim. They might as well be anti-colorists, since there is also a continuous spectrum of wavelengths of light; yet color still exists, as does race.

The dividing line might be arbitrary, locational, temporal, and even personal; yet it exists.

Racial divisions may be cultural, but then to deny race is to deny culture. Black, brown, red, yellow and white all exist, whether as races or colors. The precise placement of divisions may differ; but ultimately, to deny that divisions can be made is to deny that variation exists.

Kind of went off on a tangent there, but my point is that half of the capacity to participate in American culture is genetic. The precise division will be cultural, so there's some recursiveness and subjectivity, yet it still exists.

You shouldn't argue that Americanism is arbitrary, because that is false. It would lead to bad policy, which would lead to conflict. People with intrinsic commonalities conquered this territory before, and could do it again.

Blogger M Cephas June 08, 2016 5:52 AM  

@112

I do not believe any of that was a factor in determining who could or could not become an American. If you want to argue that whites, all of them, are capable of conforming to American culture, but nobody else is, then you are making that argument now, long after the arbitrary prerequisite was put in place.

I'll also take the genetic influence on conformity to Americanism more seriously if whites are willing to exclude at least some other whites when they talk of who should be allowed to become an American.

I do not think the Irish have the same ability as the English or the Italians.

Anonymous Roundtine June 08, 2016 10:34 AM  

I'm still haven't figured out what the parentheses mean yet, but it's fun to imagine all this hubbub is about punctuation.

Holocaust victims names echoing through history, so Morrakiu who makes "The Merchant Minute" would use echo sound effects whenever he said a Jewish name. The parentheses is the written version of this echo. The media got trolled, again.

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 08, 2016 1:03 PM  

So what we have here is another example of a meme becoming real. Thanks again guys.

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 08, 2016 1:06 PM  

M Cephas wrote:@112...

I do not think the Irish have the same ability as the English or the Italians.


My impression is that they have a low average, but an extreme positive skew (fat right tail) which produces an unusual number of high IQs. The same phenomenon can be seen in India and SE Asia.

Blogger The Hammer June 09, 2016 12:25 AM  

@31 & @32

Germany is a nation. France is a nation. White American is in the process of becoming a nation... You are not truly acculturated until neither you nor those around you have any idea that you are not fully X.

Many of us that are whites living here in America don't want be in the same nation with Yankees, Midwesterners, or those on the West Coast.

Sure, when ethnic strife hits, that won't matter in terms of risk of attack, but like before the Revolutionary War, New Englanders didn't consider Appalachians or Southerners to be the same "people", and that was mutual.

As for the 2nd comment, don't most consider Trump American? They don't even know he's half-American at most because because they don't know his mom didn't come here from Scotland until she was 18.

Blogger SciVo June 09, 2016 1:17 AM  

The Hammer wrote:As for the 2nd comment, don't most consider Trump American? They don't even know he's half-American at most because because they don't know his mom didn't come here from Scotland until she was 18.

I was actually aware of that, and he's a perfect example of the importance of the father's culture (as we discovered in the Cruz eligibility debates), as well as the skin uniform, in being accepted by a nation. It probably helps that as I understand it, Jacksonian culture -- what might be called the American instinct -- has a strong Scots-Irish component.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts