ALL BLOG POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2003-2016 VOX DAY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Everybody else is racist!

A cuckservative clucks an oft-heard theme:
 The norm throughout history has been that different peoples are different, and that one people would either replace another peoples culture, or even replace them outright genetically.  That is the default, and a default which is still the norm in this day and age throughout most of the world.  The great exception to this is the exceptionalism the embodies America.

Ours is a civic heritage that transcends ethnicity and is not restricted by geographic extent.  And because that is so ingrained into the very essence of America, that there is a revulsion against the global and historical default to define a people by blood or land.

And so, the not-so-great hullabaloo of the “cuckservative” flap reared its head.  The vast majority of conservatives, including the veritable Ace of Spades, the veritable Stacy McCain, Erick Erickson, the folks over at HotAir, and especially SooperMexican (who was subject to rac­ist insults), have outted the White supremacists who are pushing the term — though the term has had its defenders....

These groups and individuals who used “cuckservative” to rage against racial marginalization are defaulting to the tribal norm that has held back humanity throughout the world and throughout history.  It is a rejection of American Exceptionalism, just as much as the Progressivism is a rejection of the same.

But it is true that destroying Western Civilization and America more specifically is a goal of the Progressive Left in order to create a “blank slate” upon which they may paint their deluded pseudo-utopias.  Sweden is but one international example, but this drive towards eliminating White people eliminated in a “soft genocide” does exist and there are indeed those who would love to do exactly what many of the “anti-racism” crowd most fear.

In conclusion: Would you prefer an America with the physical characteristics and beliefs of Thomas Sowell, or an America with the physical characteristics and beliefs of the Swedish Prime Minister?
First, this is more of our friend Sarah's ridiculous "born American in Portugal" nonsense. It isn't historical, it isn't true, and it isn't intellectually honest. It's just lofty, but nonsensical rhetoric meant to convince through evading one's logical circuits by appealing directly to one's emotions. The American civic heritage does not "transcend ethnicity", as I, or any other American Indian, can tell you. And it is restricted by geographic extent. The Chinese, the Portuguese, the Swedes, and the British are not Americans.

Second, a people are defined primarily by their blood, secondarily by their land, tertially by their religion. There are no other definitions. America is not a Proposition Nation, which is easily provable as no one has ever lost their American status for failing to abide by whatever these mythical propositions might be, or granted American status on the sole basis of claiming to accept those propositions.

If you still claim that America is a Proposition Nation despite it having been conclusively proven that it was not and never was, you are worse than ignorant. You are either in denial or you are a deceiver.

Third, the Alt-Right does reject American Exceptionalism. There is nothing exceptional about America except its superior founding stock and its geographic advantages, both of which are now significantly reduced. Indeed, in light of how rapidly America squandered its unique post-WWII military and economic superiority, one can quite reasonably argue that it is the least exceptional empire since the Austro-Hungarian.

Fourth, I would absolutely prefer an America with the physical characteristics and beliefs of the Swedish Prime Minister to those of Thomas Sowell, especially after the Sweden Democrats take power. This is for three reasons:
  1. Genetic Reversion to the Mean.
  2. The MAOA-2R gene.
  3. Based on my personal interactions with him, Dr. Sowell is neither as smart nor is he as intellectually honest as most conservatives wish to believe.
Fifth, an absolute priority of not being racist is neither a functional ideology nor a sound foundation for public policy. Regardless of one's personal perspective, the historical reality is that racism is far closer to being the solution than it is to being the problem.

Labels: ,

193 Comments:

Anonymous Rawle Nyanzi June 26, 2016 8:18 AM  

On a related note, I write about another major weakness of proposition nations: the requirement that everyone accept the proposition.

http://rawlenyanzi.com/problem-proposition-nations/

Blogger pyrrhus June 26, 2016 8:36 AM  

As multiple research papers have disclosed, babies are highly racist....that is, they prefer people who look like them...It's a survival trait, but I have set off plenty of shrieking by pointing out this uncontested fact.

Anonymous Old Man in a Villa June 26, 2016 8:40 AM  

"...the tribal norm that has held back humanity throughout the world and throughout history."

Pure sophistry. I would offer that the vast majority of inventions, systems, discoveries and advances across all fronts and in all disciplines have taken place in homogeneous populations. Here he offers zero proof, just a spurious charge without any basis in fact.

Typical cuck.

Blogger Gunnar Thalweg June 26, 2016 8:40 AM  

I don't feel like an argument, so I'll just give my two cents. The United States works because of a specific culture and a specific constitutional structure. That culture has Anglo-Saxon, Judaeo-Christian roots. The religious part is essential to the culture -- it doesn't work without either Christian roots or culturally Christian roots.

It also requires a constitutional structure that has proven quite resilient, though is now about run its course (critical theory has fatally undermined its basis in language). So something like the United States can be replicated by other peoples and in other places, if they are willing to embrace a specific kind of culture. The United States is not a blood-and-soil nation as exists in the Old World. On the other hand, it is unique and of course could never be exactly replicated, simply because it exists in time and place.

So I wouldn't say it is a proposition nation. But I wouldn't say that there is no merit to the idea that America is an idea.

Anonymous Laz June 26, 2016 8:41 AM  

"Indeed, in light of how rapidly America squandered its unique post-WWII military and economic superiority, one can quite reasonably argue that it is the least exceptional empire since the Austro-Hungarian."

Considering one of the major reasons America was THE power after WWII is because there was no fighting in this country it makes you wonder how great this country really would have been if WWII hadn't happened.

Anonymous aaaturkey June 26, 2016 8:44 AM  

Never use the term ' Judaeo-Christian', it is oxymoron.

Anonymous SciVo June 26, 2016 8:45 AM  

I really don't understand how it's supposedly "white supremacist" to want to defend your patrimony for your posterity, instead of giving it away for the asking. They just make the assertion and then preen like it was a brilliant argument.

Anonymous karsten June 26, 2016 8:46 AM  

"Never use the term ' Judaeo-Christian', it is oxymoron.

+1

Blogger dienw June 26, 2016 8:55 AM  

America is not a Proposition Nation, which is easily provable ....
If this was a propositional nation, the establishing propositions would be rigorously taught in every school house, college, and university; those aspiring to public office would be eligible only it they accepted and pledged to maintain such propositions. The founding propositions are not taught nor are politicians held accountable. In my lifetime of sixty-six plus years , these propositions have not been taught rigorously; in fact, just the opposite, they have been ridiculed and dismissed; in their place Progressivism and Marxism have been rigorously taught and impressed upon the young; politicians rise and fall on their allegiance to liberal/progressive policies.

Anonymous AltTrash June 26, 2016 8:56 AM  

"If you still claim that America is a Proposition Nation despite it having been conclusively proven that it was not and never was, you are worse than ignorant"

Great comment. Where can one go to read, see or hear this conclusive proof?

Blogger dienw June 26, 2016 8:58 AM  

6. aaaturkey
Never use the term ' Judaeo-Christian', it is oxymoron.
Should be engraved on the lintels of every civic center and church.

Anonymous BGKB June 26, 2016 8:58 AM  

which is easily provable as no one has ever lost their American status for failing to abide by whatever these mythical propositions might be

An afghani moslem shoots 102 gays, pledges himself to IS IS on 911, but still gets labeled a WHITE NRA AMERICAN.

THE power after WWII is because there was no fighting in this country it makes you wonder how great this country really would have been if WWII hadn't happened.

If we had not gotten our hands on German scientists our space program wouldn't have made it to the moon. America's big advantage is so many white people all speaking the same language. If 2 experts are 1000 miles away they can meet with no translator errors.

it's supposedly "white supremacist" to want to defend your patrimony for your posterity,

Its White Supremacist if you don't want more money taken out of your wallet because Latrina squatted out her 21st crack baby

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 8:59 AM  


Ours is a civic heritage that transcends ethnicity


This is the language of magic, and the belief in such is a defining characteristic of leftism.

Blogger VD June 26, 2016 9:01 AM  

That culture has Anglo-Saxon, Judaeo-Christian roots.

No, it has Anglo-Saxon, Christian roots. Judaism has nothing to do with it. Our current culture is Judeo-Christian.

Blogger VD June 26, 2016 9:02 AM  

Great comment. Where can one go to read, see or hear this conclusive proof?

Right here

Blogger Lucas June 26, 2016 9:02 AM  

"I write about another major weakness of proposition nations: the requirement that everyone accept the proposition.

http://rawlenyanzi.com/problem-proposition-nations/"


I think thats the same problem with any other liberal flag waved around these days: it all depends on mutual agreement. But since that will never happen, There Will Be War.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 9:03 AM  

I still want these magic-believing anti-racists to walk their walk...and see what it's like to commit the crime of Walking While White in an urban ghetto like Chicago's Englewood neighborhood.

I would personally award them their David Ruenzel Prize (posthumously, by definition.)

Anonymous SciVo June 26, 2016 9:05 AM  

If our propositions are so great, why doesn't Mexico adopt them? Then Mexicans could enjoy the benefits of living in America, but without having to leave home.

Blogger Lobo Util June 26, 2016 9:09 AM  

It is Sunday, the Sabbath, so give ear.

In the Old Testament there are mentions of Abrahams descendants inheriting the earth and how they shall be gathered. Isaiah talks of the gathering of the descendants of Israel. In Isaiah 11 it talks about Christ, the stem of Jesse, and how his teachings will bring peace in v 1-10 and how the Christians shall be a banner or ensign to the nations. In v. 11 it says that God will gather his people from all the middle east nations. Read through to v. 16 about the gathering having a highway for the remnant of Abraham and Israel's people.

It sure looks to me like the Muslim nations are flying on the shoulders of the Philistines (Palestinians and Syrians) to the west.

Then go to Isaiah 13 v.2 and read about the multitudes going to where that Christian banner is being held up for the nations. The rest of the chapter talks about those folks coming and destroying the wicked. v. 7 "Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt". v. 11 "...I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity..."

We can natter on all we want about how the correct immigration policy, tax policy, presidential candidate, or supreme court would save the USA or western culture. But the truth of the matter is that it is all wrong. What will save is righteousness and the God of the earth, and of Adam, Moses, Isaiah, and of the Apostles.

Yes, we need to teach the people to obey the 10 commandments, including that one about sexual sin, and the other about the Sabbath. We really love to ignore those. Then they have to love God.

I know, that is not what is happening, but it will. And the wicked will be destroyed by those immigrants until they repent.

What we are seeing with the bringing of those desert cultures to the west is long foretold. Look at the reasons and the outcomes. Other prophets speak of it. None as clearly as Isaiah.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 26, 2016 9:09 AM  

AltTrash wrote:"If you still claim that America is a Proposition Nation despite it having been conclusively proven that it was not and never was, you are worse than ignorant"

Great comment. Where can one go to read, see or hear this conclusive proof?


Try reading comprehension:
" There are no other definitions. America is not a Proposition Nation, which is easily provable as no one has ever lost their American status for failing to abide by whatever these mythical propositions might be, or granted American status on the sole basis of claiming to accept those propositions."

Do you read sentences like a duck, every one is a new one? Is your operating memory that freaking small that you can't hold the sentence directly in front of the one you quoted in your mind? Retard.

Blogger Lobo Util June 26, 2016 9:17 AM  

@17. dc.sunsets
"I still want these magic-believing anti-racists to walk their walk...and see what it's like to commit the crime of Walking While White in an urban ghetto like Chicago's Englewood neighborhood."

I have a friend who is one extremely tough lily white FBI agent. He occasionally walks through the very rough parts of our city after 10 pm because it is convenient. Being the alpha male he is and carrying several concealed weapons, the street people recognize someone they shouldn't bother. For years no one has treated him with anything but respect. He walks with great situational awareness and looks like a wolf walking alone among sheep in the worst black and Hispanic drug infested neighborhood in our city.

You're right, I would like to see those magic believing anti-rascists pull that off.

Anonymous Bob Just June 26, 2016 9:18 AM  

The Vox I know wouldn't use MAOA2R as an argument without elaboration/clarification.

Vox wouldn't say "He has a gun (MAOA2R) therefore he is bad."

The Vox I know wouldn't state that just because a gene is present means that it is expressed (ex. active not silenced).

The Vox I know would also state that several factors such as nutrition (butyrate for example can alter histone deacetylase activity to the change expession) or lifestyle [a night-owl may have a different clock-cycle (Clock, bmal, per2, etc) that then also affects the MAOA2R expression].

The Vox I know would use some fact that completely shatters the dogma.

Dogma: "This mutation alters the DNA sequence so that X protein loses its activity ". Fact - true, in most cases.

But then, the Vox I know would say this is True in 99.99% of the time, however if you take a molecule like kinetin that fits within the mutated active site of the Pink1 protein - the activity can be restored = mind blown = paradigm shift.

I like that Vox.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 26, 2016 9:20 AM  

Over at Radix they reach back to 1986 for a Sam Francis essay taking down the Supreme Cuck George Will. Of course Sam failed in that job and till recently Will lead the march into irrelevancy all the while he larded his bank account.

Sarah is a woman looking to soften the harsh edges of the gang warfare that is erupting in the American Day Care Center. That is what women do even if they must appear to side with evil.

Sarah and Will have never publically denounced the tribalism of the Left's Identity politics in an unsafe manner, there is a weak spot. (Will denounced the anti-adoption stance of some native Americans, so brave to choose a nearly forgotten segment of America)

Blogger Ezekiel June 26, 2016 9:23 AM  

Laz wrote:"Indeed, in light of how rapidly America squandered its unique post-WWII military and economic superiority, one can quite reasonably argue that it is the least exceptional empire since the Austro-Hungarian."

Considering one of the major reasons America was THE power after WWII is because there was no fighting in this country it makes you wonder how great this country really would have been if WWII hadn't happened.

I'll go a couple of wars further back: what if the Civil War hadn't ended with the annihilation of the Southern Aristocracy? America might be split between two or more nations (depending on whether or not the Mormons tried for independence again) but at least they would all be unambiguous bloodline nations. Might have also prevented later generations of Marxists from using abolition as the rallying cry for every other poison they felt like injecting into the body politic.

Anonymous stress management June 26, 2016 9:26 AM  

Incoherent and impotent cuck conclusion: It's okay to be replaced by Magic Nonwhites - anything else is racist rage!

Blogger VD June 26, 2016 9:27 AM  

Sarah is a woman looking to soften the harsh edges of the gang warfare that is erupting in the American Day Care Center. That is what women do even if they must appear to side with evil.

In part, that's true, but it's mostly to justify her claims to be a Real American, in fact, a Realer American than anyone who disagrees with her.

You see, she is a Realer American despite the fact that she never stops babbling on and on about Portugal. If she was actually an American, she would understand that no American, in the entire history of America, has ever given even the smallest damn about Portugal.

Blogger VD June 26, 2016 9:30 AM  

The Vox I know wouldn't use MAOA2R as an argument without elaboration/clarification.

You clearly don't know any Vox. Stop being butthurt because your image of your Magic Negro has been shattered. Dr. Sowell is a more intelligent man than the average man of any race. He has done good work. But he also isn't what you think he is.

He isn't what I thought he was either.

Anonymous AltTrash June 26, 2016 9:31 AM  

Try reading comprehension:
" There are no other definitions. America is not a Proposition Nation, which is easily provable as no one has ever lost their American status for failing to abide by whatever these mythical propositions might be..."

Ironically, the reason Americans are not stripped of their American status for not abiding by the proposition is because within the American Proposition is the embrace of free consciences of all.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 26, 2016 9:35 AM  

Only scold right, one of the tenants of Cuckservatism. See Rod Dreher for a fine example, he is truly a graphic representation of low hanging fruit of the Cuck tree.

That is the Cuck's weak spot, conservatives are extremely tired of the scoldings and lo and behold part of the scolding coalition are their supposed leaders the Cucks.

We on the alt-right really have it easy here in our slow motion coup attempt.

Anonymous Ryan June 26, 2016 9:37 AM  

"If our propositions are so great, why doesn't Mexico adopt them? Then Mexicans could enjoy the benefits of living in America, but without having to leave home"

Maybe they are not capable of anything but living as a dysfunctional, poor society.

I spent years in close proximity to American Indians and often wondered why they are so incapable of boosting things up a notch.

Finally concluded they just aren't able. Doesn't mean they aren't good people, or even good neighbors - assuming you don't mind litter, filth, disappearing tools & firewood, starving dogs running loose, trashy, unmaintained vehicles roaring around, drunken nonsense, stabbings, people bumming smokes, people walking around with smashed in noses, rotten teeth, facial scars, etc etc.

Two things I never saw... a book in an Indians house, and an Indian pickup up his trash.

Don't know why that is. But it is.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 26, 2016 9:40 AM  

"Free consciences" Yeah right, the dominant political/social faction never mention that muslims have "free consciences", because they don't believe in them.

Only scold right, that troll POS coward would never in a million lifetimes declare publically to the precious slaves of allah that they have "free consciences."

What a joke, hang the clowns

Blogger VD June 26, 2016 9:40 AM  

Two things I never saw... a book in an Indians house, and an Indian pickup up his trash.

I keep telling my wife that taking out the trash is against my Cultural Heritage. Sadly, she remains committed to her anti-Red bigotry.

Blogger VD June 26, 2016 9:42 AM  

Ironically, the reason Americans are not stripped of their American status for not abiding by the proposition is because within the American Proposition is the embrace of free consciences of all.

This implies that your contention is:

a) anyone who subscribes to the Proposition is an American, and
b) one need not subscribe to the Proposition to be an American.

Is that correct?

Blogger JaimeInTexas June 26, 2016 9:44 AM  

Newspaper eschatology has been failing for decades. Most, if not all, of those prophesies had a context and application in the past and specific to Israel.
Christ's return is the outstanding issue and it will happen as in the days of Noah, life will be happening as it has normally happened; as a thief in the night, unpredictable by the homeowner.

Anonymous Dave June 26, 2016 9:49 AM  

A 10 month old article that garnered 1 comment. Who are they writing to? A majority of their articles have no comments.

Still it would be interesting with the Rise of Trump in that time and just now Brexit, if they might reappraise.

Blogger David-093 June 26, 2016 9:49 AM  

"THE power after WWII is because there was no fighting in this country it makes you wonder how great this country really would have been if WWII hadn't happened."

Had Europe not killed itself, we still would've been an extremely powerful nation, though the nukes and space travel would've been developed later than when they did. Exceptional? Yes, but Germany most likely would've been the most.

Blogger LetsPlay June 26, 2016 9:58 AM  

I totally miss your point #4. An America with Warrior gene traits from either a Prime Minister from Sweden who is nameless, or an Economist? Come on. What gives?

Anonymous Godfrey June 26, 2016 9:58 AM  

American exceptionalism?

Prognosis: the patient is delusional




Anonymous Godfrey June 26, 2016 9:59 AM  

P.S. Israel has a wall.

Anonymous Mike Miller June 26, 2016 10:02 AM  

.


Race relations will improve once everyone realizes there IS an US ...AND a THEM.

But it doesn't mean it's an US versus THEM situation.


.

Blogger James Dixon June 26, 2016 10:03 AM  

> Great comment. Where can one go to read, see or hear this conclusive proof?

You can't. Your employer won't let you consider such verboten concepts.

Blogger tz June 26, 2016 10:04 AM  

The only thing exceptional about America is that at its founding made a covenant with God and with each other. A covenant is not a contract. It is an adoption.
The best men can do was shown in France around the same time.
It has been secularized (LBJ said "covenant with the land") and now removed.
Cuckservatives think that by adopting the cuckold children they can make them theirs. It doesn't work. One may adopt after careful consideration, but even then you don't know.
The covenant is broken, and it isn't just immigrants. God's commandments haven't changed and even those who wish to restore something don't wish to do so in humility and obedience to God.
Whatever else is necessary, as long as the covenant with God remains broken, anything resembling the America in its glory of liberty will not be restored.

Anonymous AltTrash June 26, 2016 10:05 AM  

"This implies that your contention is:

a) anyone who subscribes to the Proposition is an American, and
b) one need not subscribe to the Proposition to be an American.

Is that correct?

No.

It implies that anyone who subscribes to the idea of free conscience subscribes to part of what is inherent in the American Proposition. A French, Italian, Mexican or Russian citizen might also subscribe to he idea. The Idea of Free Conscience is not solely an American idea but is integral to the American Idea.

Anonymous AltTrash June 26, 2016 10:07 AM  

"You can't. Your employer won't let you consider such verboten concepts."

I am my employer.

Anonymous Godfrey June 26, 2016 10:10 AM  

@43
Ah... back to visiting the "obscure" yet again I see.

Anonymous Elijah Rhodes June 26, 2016 10:18 AM  

Using Thomas Sowell as your prototype black to make a case for the proposition nation is idiotic. He is an outlier. For your proposition nation to work you must be able to replace any white at random, not with Sowell, but with any random black.

For those that believe in the proposition nation here's a thought experiment: Replace all whites in the U.S. with non-whites. How long will the proposition nation last? Probably less than a generation.

And what will the effect be on any social marker you care to use? Crime, entrepreneurship rates, education level, IQ, GDP, social cohesion, family cohesion, etc.

Thought experiment 2: Replace all non-whites in the U.S. with whites and ask the same questions. Which prototype will maintain a better society?

Blogger James Dixon June 26, 2016 10:29 AM  

> I am my employer.

Gee. How the mighty have fallen. Who would have thought George Soros would need to troll Vox's site himself.

Oh, yeah. That's another lie, isn't it?

Anonymous Elijah Rhodes June 26, 2016 10:53 AM  

I empathize with the impulse to believe in the blank slate theory--to want to believe that America is a melting pot that works. There's a certain naive idealism that is appealing. I came from that view point too, but reality starting infringing on it a long time ago.

It's my belief that in the coming years, many, perhaps most propositionists will be forced to see the light. Reality is a bitch that way. The threshold required to dislodge embedded ideology is different for each of us. But make no mistake, today's Cucks will likely be tomorrow's race realists. Of course, by the time most wake up it will be too late. Personally, I think the U.S. borders will get redrawn within my lifetime. Adios America!

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 11:07 AM  

Lobo, your friend also enjoys the legal immunities & presumptions of rightness only those "in the club" possess, and I'm sure that adds immeasurably to his aura.

In IL (and most states) a licensed CCW who so much as sweeps his hand back to grip his holstered gun is deemed under state law to be performing an act equivalent to drawing & firing...in other words, a civilian must have an articulable threat meriting use of deadly force to defend against.

Your friend, OTOH, can do what seems common sense and warn POTENTIAL threats that he's not worth the risk, and if they drop a dime on him (crooks often reportedly are savvy enough to do so) he's fine, whereas you or I could be in Serious Trouble.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 11:11 AM  

So, you claim that the correlation between the MAO-A repeat at certain levels with violent criminality is no more than that, and a function of nurture, not nature.

Next you'll tell us that switching your Chihuahua puppy to Purina Dog Chow will make it develop into a German Shepherd.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 11:20 AM  

That is the Cuck's weak spot, conservatives are extremely tired of the scoldings and lo and behold part of the scolding coalition are their supposed leaders the Cucks.

In 7th grade I watched Guy A grab a girl's breast from the back. She whirled to kick him and Guy B (A's buddy) grab her in an identical way.

1+1=6. She was so furious that Guy B got lifted from the floor on her kick to his 'nads.

That's how I feel when double teamed by leftists and cuckservatives about how stupid and cretinous I must be, to prefer people like me over the stupid, culturally alien and politically immiscible.

Blogger Mr.MantraMan June 26, 2016 11:28 AM  

Without these blank slaters would we have such great literature as "Jonathan Livingstone Seagull?" I think not, and would we miss these scoldings, some would for they certainly love their hapless feckless Ol' Pa role in life, I can pass on being scolded by the old marms of civilizational fail.

NBC is making hay of George Will today, I have one question of cuck supremo, "Have you ever scolded a leftist?" I watched that clown every Sunday for a few years and the script usually went like this, point and shriek some nearly incomprehensible rhetoric, George Will raises eyebrow, carefully explains what leftist really means, then subtly placed limits to the conservative retort. IMO he was worth every penny they paid him.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 11:28 AM  

Race relations will improve once everyone realizes there IS an US ...AND a THEM.

But it doesn't mean it's an US versus THEM situation.


Wrong. "Them" likes what "us" produce, can't produce it themselves and have NO INTENTION of letting us keep what we produce to ourselves, or existing on "us" charity.

Why do you think welfare, Section 8 and Affirmative Action are couched as entitlements?

Masters are entitled to the products of their slaves' labor. NAM's (and 5 billion poor people the world over) are ENTITLED to the peace and prosperity people of Northern European and English ancestry produce.

That's their belief.

There can be no peace with people bent on your enslavement.

Blogger Stilicho June 26, 2016 11:30 AM  

Used to be American exceptionalism was touted as a result of our liberty/political/economic system. Now we're to believe it is a result of a massive invasion from the third world over the last 50 years. At this rate, the official story will be that America will become truly exceptional once there are no Americans and no liberty left...

Blogger Neanderserk June 26, 2016 11:31 AM  

Israel is a propositional nation of immigrants. Did she not proposition Baal? Has she not immigrated everywhere?

Canaan is a melting pot. So is Hell.

Diversity is our strength: Like iron mixed with clay, and a whoreson with many fathers.

Blogger Cicatrizatic June 26, 2016 11:32 AM  

American Exceptionalism is a cult

OpenID paworldandtimes June 26, 2016 11:32 AM  

Proposition Nation sentimentality rarely survives the test of having to deal with non-Whites on an equal basis -- or even more so, from the position of no power.

PA

Blogger Salt June 26, 2016 11:35 AM  

Cicatrizatic wrote:American Exceptionalism is a cult

American Exceptionalism is found in the quality of our bacon.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 11:37 AM  

What we generally call "white" is only about 9% of the world's population.

This group is the engine of human innovation and produced the largest pile of high living standards in history, and everyone else is making a cottage industry out of convincing "white" people to man the oars of the slave galleys on which non-whites cruise.

It's high time to recognize the current obsession with past slavery as a colossal inversion of reality.

Slavery is a state of mind.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 11:41 AM  

Bacon...I prefer Hormel Black Label (thin, not thick-sliced) although my youngest son is working on smoking his own pig shoulder he bought whole from a local farmer, which may prove even better.)

Now THAT'S exceptional.

Anonymous Faceless June 26, 2016 11:41 AM  

Why did the original writer not go with Bobby Jindal or Nikki Haley?

Sowell can at least assert his people were forcibly grafted in by the Southrons into the genetic stock of America.

Mr. Jindal and Mrs. Haley are much more the propositional people.

Blogger praetorian June 26, 2016 11:44 AM  

(kek)

it works even better, then, doesn't it?

Anonymous Clay June 26, 2016 11:45 AM  

32. VD June 26, 2016 9:40 AM
Two things I never saw... a book in an Indians house, and an Indian pickup up his trash.

I keep telling my wife that taking out the trash is against my Cultural Heritage. Sadly, she remains committed to her anti-Red bigotry.


I'll bet you still take that trash out, Big Chief . :)

You get him, Running Bunny.

Blogger Cail Corishev June 26, 2016 12:01 PM  

It's been fun to watch the cuckservatives themselves insist that the term is all about race, when that was never the point at all. Their loud protestations of equalitarianism are one symptom of their cuckservatism, not its cause.

I suppose they're just so used to declaring their anti-racism that it's a knee-jerk thing. That or they watch too much of a particular genre of porn.

Anonymous Clay June 26, 2016 12:02 PM  

14. VD June 26, 2016 9:01 AM
That culture has Anglo-Saxon, Judaeo-Christian roots.

No, it has Anglo-Saxon, Christian roots. Judaism has nothing to do with it. Our current culture is Judeo-Christian.


Ya know? (And I'm sure I'll be stupid for even asking),

Why do we even fart around with the Jewish folk? I could care less about them. I certainly wish them no harm. No more, or no less, than the inhalants of Vanuatu.

Just asking.

Is it the Bible? Who wrote the Bible?

Blogger Neanderserk June 26, 2016 12:02 PM  

American exceptionalism:

"In computing, a fatal error or fatal exception error is an error that causes a program to abort and may therefore return the user to the operating system. When this happens, data that the program was processing may be lost."

An exceptionally brief arc from acquisition of empty continent to disintegration.

GIGO.

To the advocates of immigration and democracy alike, Lycurgus' answer suffices: "Begin with your own house."

Anonymous Clay June 26, 2016 12:05 PM  

Boy, inhalants came out bad....

Anonymous e.r. June 26, 2016 12:18 PM  

@6
"Never use the term ' Judaeo-Christian', it is oxymoron."

Arguably not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskalah
Spinoza, Freud, Marx all being western thinkers.. just to name a few.

speaking of marx look at this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Marxism#List_of_Western_Marxists
its flooded with mostly christians and jews, who were virtually all apostates of their respective religions

european jews always managed to insert themselves into the intellectual classes of the society. european jews and christians evolved together intellectually and culturally.

australia's gillibrand hated on islam and invoked "judeo-christian" superiority in one speech.

judeo-christian "identity" can be deemed a joint enterprise.

it's impossible to compartmentalize identity, i think. mentally it's tough to do, at least. to me, dismissing it as oxy-moron is casual revisionism.

Anonymous e.r. June 26, 2016 12:24 PM  

@28 @33

"Ironically, the reason Americans are not stripped of their American status for not abiding by the proposition is because within the American Proposition is the embrace of free consciences of all.

This implies that your contention is:

a) anyone who subscribes to the Proposition is an American, and
b) one need not subscribe to the Proposition to be an American.

Is that correct?"


american-japanese interment is an interesting study.

the japanese were less than dhimmified in that one...

Blogger Cail Corishev June 26, 2016 12:30 PM  

Clay, noting that our culture is Judeo-Christian acknowledges the strong influence Jews have had on the culture. Modern American culture is Christian and Judaic (or Talmudic). You can recognize that without caring about them one way or another or wishing them any ill.

That's different from talking about our "Judeo-Christian heritage," especially in the religious sense that people often mean it, which is false.

Blogger residentMoron June 26, 2016 12:35 PM  

A nation with "affirmative action" statutes based on ethnicity is exceptional in that it rejects distinctions based on ethnicity?

Next.

Anonymous Cyclone Bob June 26, 2016 12:44 PM  

So all this time we've been wrong to call them cuckservatives; they're actually cuckceptionalists. Noted.

Anonymous Gavin June 26, 2016 12:57 PM  

Liberals love to say : 1. That America is a horrible place that has always been irredeemably racist and 2. That America is a unique nation that has always welcomed immigrants. These statements can't both be true. Methinks they truly only believe the first statement and willfully lie with the second to hurt real American citizens.

Anonymous BGKB June 26, 2016 12:58 PM  

A 10 month old article that garnered 1 comment.

Did you try commenting to see if it was moderated?

The Vox I know wouldn't use MAOA2R as an argument without elaboration/clarification

I don't know why they call it the warrior gene, I guess they didn't want to call it the belligerent stupid asshole gene in public.

What we generally call "white" is only about 9% of the world's population.

Before WWII it was 33% but a lot of the change has been from sending food and drugs to Africa.

Blogger Cecil Henry June 26, 2016 1:01 PM  

Said it loud everyone:

Virtue signalling is not a virtue.

Virtue signalling is THEFT.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 26, 2016 1:01 PM  

" It is a rejection of American Exceptionalism,"

Hopefully someone has informed this Gauche* Cuck that is is a rejection of globalism, the tower of babel, and one world government.

* Because Top Hat, and we'll assume a bow-tie as well.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 26, 2016 1:08 PM  

@6 aaaturkey
Never use the term ' Judaeo-Christian', it is oxymoron.
---

And it just looks funny

(((Judeo)))+Christian+

Blogger Were-Puppy June 26, 2016 1:10 PM  

@10 AltTrash
Great comment. Where can one go to read, see or hear this conclusive proof?
---
A lot of information in Vox and Red Eagles book -

https://www.amazon.com/Cuckservative-How-Conservatives-Betrayed-America/dp/9527065720/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466960958&sr=8-1&keywords=cuckservative

Blogger EasyCompany June 26, 2016 1:10 PM  

21. Lobo Util
I have a friend who is one extremely tough lily white FBI agent. He occasionally walks through the very rough parts of our city after 10 pm because it is convenient. Being the alpha male he is and carrying several concealed weapons, the street people recognize someone they shouldn't bother.
------------------------
You know Agent Franks!?!
;)

Anonymous Hermione June 26, 2016 1:11 PM  

I am shutting down my profitable wedding videography company at the end of the year for many reasons, but the three big reasons are 1)inability to find a reliable second shooter, 2) tax shenanigans, and 3) unwilling to make myself and my family a target because I run a wedding related business and I am publicly religious. I pay my taxes to the state online as is required, but they don't pay them to the county like they are supposed to, so I am constantly fielding letters and calls about not having filed and paid my taxes properly even though I have. The last time I spoke on the phone with someone they claimed I had never paid my sales taxes the entire time I have been operating. My photographer friend also got nailed by an obscure money grab, where in the last couple years they have changed the law that specifically photographers (I am in a grey area as a videographer for this) have to charge sales tax on their labor, not just the items they sell. So instead of charging sales tax (which is very high here) on a finished album that is worth $200, they have to charge sales tax on entire wedding packages (closer to $3000). She now owes thousands of dollars in back taxes. I can't afford that if they decide that this also applies to me - six years of back taxes would be a lot of money to have to come up with.

It's not worth any of that to continue in this field.

Blogger The Other Robot June 26, 2016 1:15 PM  

OT, but Brexit: victory over the hollow men

Blogger The Other Robot June 26, 2016 1:16 PM  

Vote Leave, take back control”.

The phrase was the brainchild of the man who masterminded the Brexit campaign: Dominic Cummings. Vote Leave insiders say that Mr Cummings, more than anyone else, is responsible for delivering the result for Brexit.


Vote Trump. Take back control!

Anonymous Hermione June 26, 2016 1:16 PM  

Oops, that comment was left on the wrong post, sorry. I'll move it to the proper one.

Anonymous AltTrash June 26, 2016 1:20 PM  

"@10 AltTrash
"Great comment. Where can one go to read, see or hear this conclusive proof?
---
A lot of information in Vox and Red Eagles book - "

Good to know. But it's disappointing that it appears that it takes an entire book to make the case.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 26, 2016 1:21 PM  

@30 Ryan

Two things I never saw... a book in an Indians house, and an Indian pickup up his trash.
---

You reminded me of something humorous. One Indian my family knows found a sizeable portion of a book in some trash. He read it and was talking about how awesome it was and after a while, we realized he had found a Lord of the Rings fragment. So we got him the entire book :P

Anonymous Didas Kalos June 26, 2016 1:23 PM  

I agree that Judeo-Christian is an oxymoron. Someone needs to define it logically and in terms and language succinctly. The Talmud has nothing to do with the true Word of God. One can be 'jewish' without having to even acknowledge there is a god. Our heritage is Christian. Yet at the same time we have been influenced as a nation by evil men whose love of money transcends all other desires. When the Church is strong and the resulting morals of our Nation is strong (based on the New Testament) then we have a great Nation. I tire of hearing the term Judeo-Christian as if the modern jew and true Christians have anything at all in common. In my opinion, the only influence the Talmudic adhering jews have had on our culture is degradation and evilness. So, in that sense, yes , I think one could refer to our 'culture' as judeo-christian. And even herein, I detest using the word christian in describing the debased morals of a society that murders thousands each day.

Anonymous MendoScot June 26, 2016 1:23 PM  

Bob Just wrote:The Vox I know wouldn't use MAOA2R as an argument without elaboration/clarification.
SNIP
I like that Vox.


That was gibberish. Posting word salad makes you look like a nut.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 26, 2016 1:28 PM  

@50 dc.sunsets

Next you'll tell us that switching your Chihuahua puppy to Purina Dog Chow will make it develop into a German Shepherd.
---

My personal American melting pot. A Danish Grandmother, an Irish Grandfather, and a bunch of Chihuahuas.

I look back on that and say, ???

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 1:38 PM  

Imaginary Vox is just such a Mensch.

Blogger Were-Puppy June 26, 2016 1:40 PM  

@84 AltTrash
Good to know. But it's disappointing that it appears that it takes an entire book to make the case.
---

The entire book is about shining the light on Cuckservatives. But there are chapters devoted to immigration, proposition nation, etc.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 26, 2016 1:44 PM  

AltTrash wrote:"@10 AltTrash

"Great comment. Where can one go to read, see or hear this conclusive proof?

---

A lot of information in Vox and Red Eagles book - "

Good to know. But it's disappointing that it appears that it takes an entire book to make the case.


Ohhh noes! The one sentence explanaion was not enough for me to figure out and a whole 236 pages is too monumental to read!

Exactly how many words is just right for feeding you your porridge of stupidity?

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 1:45 PM  

"Proposition Nations" are like recipes. If the recipe isn't properly balanced, the resulting product will be poor. SJWs desire racial/sexual harmony but are rarely committed to that goal in any meaningful way. Instead they stir additional strife and wonder why the problems they chose to solve are instead getting worse. In the meantime, genes will follow profane ideology back into the abyss.

Anonymous FP June 26, 2016 1:53 PM  

"In conclusion: Would you prefer an America with the physical characteristics and beliefs of Thomas Sowell, or an America with the physical characteristics and beliefs of the Swedish Prime Minister?"

Would this be the Tom Sowell who advocates a military coup against a Trump administration? Funny, I don't recall Tommy calling for a coup with Obama and Obamacare.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2016/05/03/random-thoughts-n2156968

"Republican leaders seem to be worried that Donald Trump will get the nomination and lose the election. Those of us who are not Republicans should worry that Trump will get the nomination and win the election. After all, the fate of the country is a lot more important than the fate of a political party -- and in far greater danger.

As this country continues to degenerate, we hope that it never reaches the desperate stage where only a military coup can rescue it from catastrophes created by feckless politicians. But, if that day ever arrives, we can only hope that the military will do their duty and step in. It is one of the few institutions dedicated to something besides individual self-interest."

Blogger Aeoli Pera June 26, 2016 1:57 PM  

MendoScot wrote:Bob Just wrote:The Vox I know wouldn't use MAOA2R as an argument without elaboration/clarification.

SNIP

I like that Vox.


That was gibberish. Posting word salad makes you look like a nut.


That's my schtick!

Blogger Joshua Sinistar June 26, 2016 2:07 PM  

Didn't Liberia founded by ex-Negro slaves have a Constitution based on ours? Their country must be just like ours then? Do they have a high standard of living, law and order and same love of freedom and hard work? Why they must have because its the same proposition nation as ours, right?

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 26, 2016 2:11 PM  

First the US was founded on a mixture of Christian values and Deism, Jewish people certainly wrote the Bible but Judaism isn't part of the national cultural makeup. Neo-Cons and Progs (in a fun house mirror way) are Judeo-Christian , The Founders were not.

If the US turned entirely half Asatru for some insane reason even if its as 90% White it would still not be traditional America

Now if every single immigrant to America was as dedicated as Sarah and high IQ and had the general temperament and loyalty to and of White people, the proposition nation might make a little sense.

What she can't see is that the typical immigrant invaders are low IQ (95 including Caucasian Hispanics) have short term time preferences and no loyalty to the American idea.

Even the smarter Asians typically fail the loyalty test when admitted in any numbers.

This suggests to me that the proposition is dead letter because the migrants lack the traits needed to make it work.

And note these traits are biologically selected, to a high degree outliers aside, your race and culture are linked.

To quote Stephan McNallen of the AFA, you come from a long line of winners and certain cultures pre-elect certain traits for winning

Those traits for basically all non European cultures are inimical to the American ideal.

Evolution means it can't work

Anonymous JI June 26, 2016 2:28 PM  

I have a daughter in high school here in the US who had never heard the term "melting pot". Apparently, the schools are no longer teaching this concept. I was pretty shocked because that phrase has been a very successful meme for transmitting the propositional nation idea. And I always took comfort in the melting pot in spite of seeing with my own eyes that it wasn't completely true, and, in some cases, utterly false. Still, it seemed a noble and worthy goal.

So now I am left wondering what the schools are teaching in the stead of the melting pot. I feel a chill down my spine at what the alternative could be since reading guys like Vox and Steve Sailer. Something tells me the replacement for the "melting pot" in the school curriculum is not along the lines of, "We are all different and have been thrown together on this continent and need to follow the Constitution and Christianity to the best of our abilities or things are going to hell. And those who can't or won't need to be sent back to their, or their ancestors', homeland."

Anonymous andon June 26, 2016 2:37 PM  

73. Anonymous Gavin June 26, 2016 12:57 PM
Liberals love to say : 1. That America is a horrible place that has always been irredeemably racist and...


I haven't been outside the country in a long time so I wonder what the rest of the world is like

6. Anonymous aaaturkey June 26, 2016 8:44 AM
Never use the term ' Judaeo-Christian', it is oxymoron


I wonder who started using the term. could it have been someone in the (((media))) ?

Blogger The Other Robot June 26, 2016 2:39 PM  

The US Attorney in Idaho said:

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. (((Loebs))) and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”

Sounds like victim blaming to me.

Blogger residentMoron June 26, 2016 2:41 PM  

OT:

There's no such thing as a slippery slope.

No, this could never happen.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 2:45 PM  

The Other Robot wrote:The US Attorney in Idaho said:

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. (((Loebs))) and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.”

Sounds like victim blaming to me.


Unfortunately it's not as introspective as it sounds..

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 2:46 PM  

People point to Irish or Italian immigration 100 years ago long before the Great Society enshrined the lifelong dole as the zeroth Amendment and compare that to today's non-Western flood of Mestizos (descendants of Mayans), Somali mud hut dwellers, and labia-cutting, cousin-marrying Mideasterners and say "look how well it worked before!"

The only Proposition involved here seems to be, "do you mind how many people will sodomize you?"

Blogger Cail Corishev June 26, 2016 2:54 PM  

So now I am left wondering what the schools are teaching in the stead of the melting pot.

Multiculturalism.

The "melting pot" suggested that new Americans would change to become American. Their previous cultures might contribute to the overall flavor of the stew, but for the most part, they would change to fit in.

Multiculturalism says it's offensive, downright racist, to expect newcomers to change. It's right and good for them to keep their own cultures, languages, religions, and so on, and we (meaning white Americans) have to be taught to appreciate and accommodate them all.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 3:00 PM  

A.B. Prosper wrote:

This suggests to me that the proposition is dead letter because the migrants lack the traits needed to make it work.


That they lack the traits is often a given, but it's also correctable.

...

A.B. Prosper wrote:

Evolution means it can't work


In the absence of willpower to enforce the proposition, sure. When the respective populations refuse to be melted down to forge a more cohesive whole, the selection process the "melting pot" idea is meant to cause does not take place. Natural selection takes place spontaneously... civilized human selection does not. It gets worse when people keep insisting the slag must always be included.

Blogger VD June 26, 2016 3:02 PM  

It implies that anyone who subscribes to the idea of free conscience subscribes to part of what is inherent in the American Proposition. A French, Italian, Mexican or Russian citizen might also subscribe to he idea. The Idea of Free Conscience is not solely an American idea but is integral to the American Idea.

Then it appears you don't understand what cuckservatives mean by "Proposition Nation". We must seek some clarification from you.

Do you believe that subscribing to the American Proposition makes one an American?

Blogger Chris Mallory June 26, 2016 3:10 PM  

@101 That we have people calling themselves "Italian American" or "Irish American", waving the flags of those nations and worshiping the pagan papist cult of Rome shows that the melting pot failed 150 years ago. If the melting pot had worked, they would just call themselves American and they would be good, God worshiping Protestants.

Now instead of the "melting pot", they teach the "salad bowl". Or that is what this hippie chick from MN told me.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 3:10 PM  

SaltHarvest wrote:A.B. Prosper wrote:

This suggests to me that the proposition is dead letter because the migrants lack the traits needed to make it work.

That they lack the traits is often a given, but it's also correctable.

Please support this statement. Give 3 examples.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 3:11 PM  

N.B. Whites, including Irish, Italians, Poles and Russians do not count for the purposes of example.

Anonymous BGKB June 26, 2016 3:13 PM  

I feel a chill down my spine at what the alternative could be since reading guys like Vox and Steve Sailer.

JL ask her if she has ever seen a picture of a white girl next to a white boy on any school texts/papers. Do a google search for (White Woman with White Man) or (white couples) & you will see they want her mudsharking. White kids don't think they have culture because of how bad schools are, tell them that IMMIGRATION IS RAPE CULTURE, that's why White Culture hung rapists, White culture is every invention since Asians made gunpowder.

I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. (((Loebs))) and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs.” Sounds like victim blaming to me

The victim is a 5yo white girl, that the dindus shot obamaphone video of. I posted info from Refugee Resettlement Watch there and about the Rotherham 1400+ little white girls rapes that cops admitted to ignoring.

Blogger The Other Robot June 26, 2016 3:16 PM  

Hillary sez she wants to see Trump's tax returns

Blogger James Dixon June 26, 2016 3:20 PM  

> Exactly how many words is just right for feeding you your porridge of stupidity?

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” - Upton Sinclair

Anonymous andon June 26, 2016 3:21 PM  

We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities

is this some kind of SJW speak?

they don't want you to point the finger at the criminal and he downplays what has been done

Anonymous Jack Amok June 26, 2016 3:23 PM  

Our current culture is Judeo-Christian.

I prefer Judeo-Churchian myself, but point noted.

So now I am left wondering what the schools are teaching in the stead of the melting pot.

White Guilt and what amounts to Noble Savagery. The Melting Pot philosophy assumed immigrants would adopt the ways and values of the Americans who welcomed them. That more or less worked for the Irish and even the southern Italians (not perfectly, but close enough). But Progs I think realized two problems with it:

1) To the extent the immigrants did assimilate, they tended to vote less and less for Progs. Anything that might legitimately be called "The American Proposition" could not include the obscene size and scope of government Progs want. Pushing the Melting Pot meme was - they discovered - costing them support.

2) The new immigrants from non-white areas were observably not assimilating, and maintaining that fiction was becoming more and more difficult. SJWs may always double down, but the Progs who treat them as useful idiots are pretty good at shifting to a new narrative when the old one becomes too high-maintenance.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 3:27 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:SaltHarvest wrote:A.B. Prosper wrote:

This suggests to me that the proposition is dead letter because the migrants lack the traits needed to make it work.


That they lack the traits is often a given, but it's also correctable.


Please support this statement. Give 3 examples.


Insomuch as behavior is a mediation of gene expression, setting behavioral standards and ... gasp ... enforcing them in some way selects against the vicious (as opposed by virtuous) genes.

Examples: Modern Israelis are much better at defending themselves (and controlling others) than their pre-Nazi ancestors. Thomas Sowell might not be within Vox's range of exceptional human beings, but he's substantially less feral than the prison inmates sharing his skin color. Japan's flirtations with European and American cultures rapidly reversed the destruction rent by WWII (compare to European recovery after the Black Death).

Blogger Ostar June 26, 2016 3:32 PM  

BGKB wrote:Do a google search for (White Woman with White Man) or (white couples) & you will see they want her mudsharking.

Oh my Lord. I just Googled white couple and EVERY SINGLE text result on the 1st page was "interracial" something. And 1/3 of the sample images showed a black/white couple.

Blogger dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 3:35 PM  

If immigrants adopt American values, why do I not live in Mayberry?

Why is everywhere looking (and acting) like Caracas, Mexico City, Mogadishu, Hyderabad and Takrit?

Talk about a bait & switch. Time to hang the con artists who sold us this lie.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 3:35 PM  

Additionally, note American interbreeding with all of those respective populations.

Anonymous #8601 Jean Valjean June 26, 2016 3:39 PM  

a people are defined primarily by their blood

VD, could we alternatively say that a people are defined primarily by their skin? As you've mentioned in previous posts, your skin is your uniform (or will be.)

Blogger The Other Robot June 26, 2016 3:40 PM  

@111: It's worse than that. She also prattles on about resilient communities.

(((explosive))) new twist in Idaho Muslim sex assault case

Let's not forget that it was Muslims that did this.

Blogger RobertT June 26, 2016 4:02 PM  

" Dr. Sowell is neither as smart nor is he as intellectually honest as most conservatives wish to believe. "

Not a surprise. When I ran for Congress I met several leading lights, and not a single one impressed me with his intelligence. Establishment colonized by midwits with advanced degrees.

Anonymous Clay June 26, 2016 4:02 PM  

6. JI June 26, 2016 2:28 PM
I have a daughter in high school here in the US who had never heard the term "melting pot". Apparently, the schools are no longer teaching this concept. I was pretty shocked because that phrase has been a very successful meme for transmitting the propositional nation idea. And I always took comfort in the melting pot in spite of seeing with my own eyes that it wasn't completely true, and, in some cases, utterly false. Still, it seemed a noble and worthy goal.

So now I am left wondering what the schools are teaching in the stead of the melting pot. I feel a chill down my spine at what the alternative could be since reading guys like Vox and Steve Sailer. Something tells me the replacement for the "melting pot" in the school curriculum is not along the lines of, "We are all different and have been thrown together on this continent and need to follow the Constitution and Christianity to the best of our abilities or things are going to hell. And those who can't or won't need to be sent back to their, or their ancestors', homeland."


LOL...wait until your daughter get's to BLACK HISTORY MONTH...February.

Then, ask her if she ever heard of Pearl Harbor, the Battan Death March, or Hiroshima, LOL.

She'll say, "duh"?

Anonymous Bobby Farr June 26, 2016 4:04 PM  

What are the chances the author of this nonsense is actually an American?

Anonymous Clay June 26, 2016 4:18 PM  

70. Cail Corishev June 26, 2016 12:30 PM
Clay, noting that our culture is Judeo-Christian acknowledges the strong influence Jews have had on the culture. Modern American culture is Christian and Judaic (or Talmudic). You can recognize that without caring about them one way or another or wishing them any ill.

That's different from talking about our "Judeo-Christian heritage," especially in the religious sense that people often mean it, which is false.


OK, Cail.

I was only saying I neither gave a crap, nor had any affinity for the Jewish people/religion. You guys keep on going. (Your nuke subs are the best).

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 4:20 PM  

SaltHarvest wrote:Insomuch as behavior is a mediation of gene expression, setting behavioral standards and ... gasp ... enforcing them in some way selects against the vicious (as opposed by virtuous) genes.



Your examples are ... interesting. None are examples of migrants assimilating en masse to the culture of the people they invaded, but rather one (1) outlier and two examples of cultures adopting some limited aspects of a foreign culture to resolve immediate problems.

They're not really apposite to the discussion.How about one without massive death tolls as the proximate cause of cultural change?

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 26, 2016 4:25 PM  

SaltHarvest wrote:A.B. Prosper wrote:

This suggests to me that the proposition is dead letter because the migrants lack the traits needed to make it work.


That they lack the traits is often a given, but it's also correctable.

...

A.B. Prosper wrote:

Evolution means it can't work


In the absence of willpower to enforce the proposition, sure. When the respective populations refuse to be melted down to forge a more cohesive whole, the selection process the "melting pot" idea is meant to cause does not take place. Natural selection takes place spontaneously... civilized human selection does not. It gets worse when people keep insisting the slag must always be included.


In small number with elite IQ's almost anyone can be assimilated to American values

They'll need an IQ of 100 or so if European, 100 if Asian 120 if other, a long period of education, parents who want this level of assimilation and long term time preference

I know a half Thai LDS girl who meets this criteria for example


However most immigrants do not meet the criteria and if you want to see the results come to any state with a significant population of non Whites.

It isn't even proposition American, its a state of squatters

Pay careful attention to California, its the easiest example to follow. California 1986's vs California 2016 are completely different countries

Blogger Noah B June 26, 2016 4:30 PM  

Swedish women or a bunch of women that look like Thomas Sowell? Decisions, decisions...

Blogger Michael Maier June 26, 2016 4:39 PM  

59. dc.sunsets June 26, 2016 11:37 AM
What we generally call "white" is only about 9% of the world's population.

This group is the engine of human innovation and produced the largest pile of high living standards in history, and everyone else is making a cottage industry out of convincing "white" people to man the oars of the slave galleys on which non-whites cruise.


Too damned true.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 4:41 PM  

A.B. Prosper wrote:In small number with elite IQ's almost anyone can be assimilated to American values

They'll need an IQ of 100 or so if European, 100 if Asian 120 if other, a long period of education, parents who want this level of assimilation and long term time preference


"Every Brown person has a White person inside them, just waiting for the opportunity to be expressed."

Neo-Con bullshit.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 4:45 PM  

@123

Death tolls (massive or otherwise) are the norm (I'm not expecting this migration to be an exception). The men (and it's usually men) that are excluded have a habit of resisting the invasion. To prevent that you have to either prevent them from being able to mate (sterilization, involuntary celibacy, imprisonment, etc) or encourage them to engage in non-reproductive sex (homosexuality). For the ones that do get to reproduce, you find ways to mitigate the low behavioral standards of the parent (single parenthood, CPS, etc). You specifically excluded a number of populations, so many waves of American immigration had to be left out. Most empires expanded by military conquest, so nonviolent assimilation is a more recent phenomenon. Even then, this most recent migration was prompted by a series of assaults against Middle Eastern nations, so it's also arguable that we could include those deaths.

If Diversity and Proximity lead to War, are you sure some elites are not provoking such a war?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 4:50 PM  

SaltHarvest wrote:If Diversity and Proximity lead to War, are you sure some elites are not provoking such a war?

I am certain that they are provoking such a war, but with the objective of culling the 90% or so of the immigrants who are unable to acclimate to American society.

The reason I excluded previous White migration is that we are looking specifically at assimilation as related to genetics. My contention would be that Slavs, Celts and Italics are all genetically close enough to Anglo-Saxon to make such a transition easy.

The same cannot be said about Blacks, Jews, Arabs or Chinese.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 4:59 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:but with the objective of culling
but NOT with the objective of culling

Anonymous A.B. Prosper June 26, 2016 5:00 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:A.B. Prosper wrote:In small number with elite IQ's almost anyone can be assimilated to American values

They'll need an IQ of 100 or so if European, 100 if Asian 120 if other, a long period of education, parents who want this level of assimilation and long term time preference


"Every Brown person has a White person inside them, just waiting for the opportunity to be expressed."

Neo-Con bullshit.


Pay attention. Note the words "small number" and "elite IQ"

A small number with elite IQ's can be assimilated.

Our values these days are sketchy at best but note they include being patriotic, Christian (or Deist) having a strong work ethic , long term time preference and a few other traits

There are outliers in every single race of humans and if the US was say 85% White the entry of a few hundred or thousand outliers well tested would do no harm and some small good

I'm not opposed to a general ban on non White entry at all mind you but Americanism is a thing and some people, not many, all smart take too it.

Frankly I'm also fine with doing way with the idea and just making this a White Western nation too

There is one point Sara and I agree, American Idea as nationality is a thing some people can get.

Its just there is no way we can screen all immigrants for it nor is it a useful system of government

Its an idea, some people from anywhere can get but you can't found a nation on it.

The real goal is idiot Americanism gone and replaced with something better

The inability to do that is the greatest weakness the .alt right has

Get enough people to think something else is better and you can have it

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 26, 2016 5:19 PM  

Everytime someone shrieks and points "Rayciss!Rayciss!" I'm reminded of the bat cave scene in the Goonies

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 5:20 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:SaltHarvest wrote:If Diversity and Proximity lead to War, are you sure some elites are not provoking such a war?

I am certain that they are provoking such a war, but with the objective of culling the 90% or so of the immigrants who are unable to acclimate to American society.

The reason I excluded previous White migration is that we are looking specifically at assimilation as related to genetics. My contention would be that Slavs, Celts and Italics are all genetically close enough to Anglo-Saxon to make such a transition easy.

The same cannot be said about Blacks, Jews, Arabs or Chinese.


Each immigration wave is an opportunity to practice. The Islamic Middle East is a challenge. While the left in Europe have kept the doors open and lured migrants in with promises of tolerance *wink* and bennies, the right seems poised to shut the door behind them and start burning things down in earnest.

As for 90%, it doesn't all need to happen in one incremental step.

Snidely Whiplash wrote:Snidely Whiplash wrote:but with the objective of culling

but NOT with the objective of culling


That's an interesting mistake.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 5:29 PM  

A.B. Prosper wrote:Pay attention. Note the words "small number" and "elite IQ"

A small number with elite IQ's can be assimilated.



IQ has nothing to do with it. Literally nothing.

SaltHarvest wrote:That's an interesting mistake.

Pretty standard. Let me put it plainly. A previous immigrant group, which has yet to assimilate after more or less 100 years, despite high IQ, intends to cull the American population.

If this be RAAAAAYCISSSS, gentlemen, make the most of it.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 5:39 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:SaltHarvest wrote:That's an interesting mistake.

Pretty standard. Let me put it plainly. A previous immigrant group, which has yet to assimilate after more or less 100 years, despite high IQ, intends to cull the American population.

If this be RAAAAAYCISSSS, gentlemen, make the most of it.


If you regularly make that kind of mistake there's probably a pattern as opposed to random accident. That something is culling American populations would not imply total success nor the undesirability of partial success.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 5:44 PM  

You sir, are a morally repugnant virtue-signalling slug.

Anonymous AltTrash June 26, 2016 5:47 PM  

"Then it appears you don't understand what cuckservatives mean by "Proposition Nation". We must seek some clarification from you.

Do you believe that subscribing to the American Proposition makes one an American?"

It looks like we are working off of your definition of "propositional nation" as espoused by "cuckservatives". This will go faster is you offer the definition of "propositional idea" you want to use.

However, my first thought is that it likely makes you a potentially very good American.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 5:51 PM  

I wasn't virtue-signaling and I'm glad you're grokking the morally repugnant face of these issues. Your insistence on certain goalposts is mucking up the responses. Want to open the field up a bit (by trying to grasp the principle instead of more devilish details)?

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 5:55 PM  

The principle is revealed in the details.

The principle, as supported by modern genetics, is that some aspects of culture and personality are deeply influenced or even determined by genetics. As such,those aspects of culture are not amenable to assimilation, even (or should I say especially) by high IQ persons of another race.

Anonymous Bobby Farr June 26, 2016 6:00 PM  

It is amazing how many people aren't able to grasp basic concepts like ethnicity and culture and as a result come across as psychotic. It as though I said "I'm smart and a good guy. Therefore, I'm Japanese." Maybe these Propositional Nation people need to join up with the transgenders and fight together to create a society that supports their delusions.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 6:09 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:The principle is revealed in the details.

The principle, as supported by modern genetics, is that some aspects of culture and personality are deeply influenced or even determined by genetics. As such,those aspects of culture are not amenable to assimilation, even (or should I say especially) by high IQ persons of another race.


And your goalposts limit which aspects of the principle you see. The question pertains to which genes survive* versus which do not. Immoral application of the principle leads to forceful expulsion of target genes from the population (but this necessarily conserves a tendency towards authoritarianism). A more moral application of the principle retains respect for people's choices while incentivizing virtues over vices (when you give charity, who does it go to?). Moreover, what's with the focus on genetics instead of say... religion?

*Provided they don't change for other reasons.

Anonymous SciVo June 26, 2016 6:28 PM  

Ryan wrote:"If our propositions are so great, why doesn't Mexico adopt them? Then Mexicans could enjoy the benefits of living in America, but without having to leave home"

Maybe they are not capable of anything but living as a dysfunctional, poor society.


Yes, that was the point of my rhetorical question. If a nation could be propositional, then Mexico could adopt our propositions and be America. But in reality it can't, the problem being that it's full of Mexicans.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 6:49 PM  

SaltHarvest wrote:Moreover, what's with the focus on genetics instead of say... religion?


Because religion is demonstrably irrelevant in this aspect. The Japanese have had Christianity for 300 years. Japanese Christians are still very Japanese. Hindi have had Christianity in the Goa/Malabar Coast region for 0ver 1900 years. Indian Christians still, very vehemently, Indians. Christianity is the majority religion in many parts of Africa, particularly Uganda and Ivory Coast. Christian Africans are still Africans. Some of the dysfunction of their native cultures may be ameliorated, but in cultural essentials, they remain as they were. Have you ever talked to an American Buddhist?

The focus is on genetics, because genetics is, in this context, determinative. Blacks have had 400 years to assimilate. How's that working out?

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 7:08 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:SaltHarvest wrote:Moreover, what's with the focus on genetics instead of say... religion?



Because religion is demonstrably irrelevant in this aspect. The Japanese have had Christianity for 300 years. Japanese Christians are still very Japanese. Hindi have had Christianity in the Goa/Malabar Coast region for 0ver 1900 years. Indian Christians still, very vehemently, Indians. Christianity is the majority religion in many parts of Africa, particularly Uganda and Ivory Coast. Christian Africans are still Africans. Some of the dysfunction of their native cultures may be ameliorated, but in cultural essentials, they remain as they were. Have you ever talked to an American Buddhist?

The focus is on genetics, because genetics is, in this context, determinative. Blacks have had 400 years to assimilate. How's that working out?


What's your threshold on how long a workable process should take? "Undirected" natural evolution takes millions of years. Ethically restrained human selection (conscious or otherwise) would take longer than more direct approaches. If that amelioration caused by Christianity has no correlation with genes, than what is it based on?

As for the blacks in question, there were severe disruptions in black assimilation owing to exploitation of slave labor (treating slaves like dumb livestock has negative effects for gene proliferation, if my theory holds).

Anonymous SciVo June 26, 2016 7:10 PM  

JI wrote:I have a daughter in high school here in the US who had never heard the term "melting pot". Apparently, the schools are no longer teaching this concept. I was pretty shocked because that phrase has been a very successful meme for transmitting the propositional nation idea.

Who came up with the concept of a proposition nation anyway? To me, it sounds like the intellectual onanism of an anchor baby who wanted to soothe his identity anxiety by declaring that he was the Realest Of All Americans, because he knew What America Was Really About, unlike all those dirty crackers that had merely resided here (for centuries). [lifts nose]

Anonymous BGKB June 26, 2016 7:11 PM  

No candlelight vigils for these shitlibs when its not moslems.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-6-stabbed-outside-california-capitol-205231417.html

Anonymous Eric the Red June 26, 2016 7:19 PM  

reTrash:
You are quite obviously a petty little totalitarian, because you only believe in freedom of conscience. In stark contrast, I believe in absolute freedom, meaning anybody can do anything to anybody else at any time, with absolutely no consequences. And that proposition is unequivocally what our great nation was founded upon, so help me god the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That is why I am a true American, and you don't even belong here.
BTW, ASNEPO.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 26, 2016 7:20 PM  

SaltHarvest wrote:Snidely Whiplash wrote:SaltHarvest wrote:Moreover, what's with the focus on genetics instead of say... religion?



Because religion is demonstrably irrelevant in this aspect. The Japanese have had Christianity for 300 years. Japanese Christians are still very Japanese. Hindi have had Christianity in the Goa/Malabar Coast region for 0ver 1900 years. Indian Christians still, very vehemently, Indians. Christianity is the majority religion in many parts of Africa, particularly Uganda and Ivory Coast. Christian Africans are still Africans. Some of the dysfunction of their native cultures may be ameliorated, but in cultural essentials, they remain as they were. Have you ever talked to an American Buddhist?

The focus is on genetics, because genetics is, in this context, determinative. Blacks have had 400 years to assimilate. How's that working out?


What's your threshold on how long a workable process should take? "Undirected" natural evolution takes millions of years. Ethically restrained human selection (conscious or otherwise) would take longer than more direct approaches. If that amelioration caused by Christianity has no correlation with genes, than what is it based on?

As for the blacks in question, there were severe disruptions in black assimilation owing to exploitation of slave labor (treating slaves like dumb livestock has negative effects for gene proliferation, if my theory holds).


The manorial system lasted ~1500yrs and is credited for raising average IQ in Europe to 100.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 7:28 PM  

Rusty Fife wrote:

The manorial system lasted ~1500yrs and is credited for raising average IQ in Europe to 100.


I'd be interested in seeing a link about that.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 26, 2016 7:29 PM  

AltTrash wrote:"Then it appears you don't understand what cuckservatives mean by "Proposition Nation". We must seek some clarification from you.

Do you believe that subscribing to the American Proposition makes one an American?"

It looks like we are working off of your definition of "propositional nation" as espoused by "cuckservatives". This will go faster is you offer the definition of "propositional idea" you want to use.

However, my first thought is that it likely makes you a potentially very good American.


That's funny. " I believe in prepositional nation but won't define it because I'm an coward who knows VD will hand my still bleating brain to me. VD doesn't believe such a thing does exist; therefore he should define what doesn't exist."

Yeah, whats a wumpus?

Anonymous AltTrash June 26, 2016 7:30 PM  

Re: Eric the Red

Your comment is gibberish.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 26, 2016 7:37 PM  

SaltHarvest wrote:Rusty Fife wrote:

The manorial system lasted ~1500yrs and is credited for raising average IQ in Europe to 100.


I'd be interested in seeing a link about that.


https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 26, 2016 7:42 PM  

@ Salt Harvest.

Manorialism and Catholic Prohibition on consanguinous marriage combined are known as the hajnal-line theory. It did FAR more than raise average IQ, it domesticated us and gave us out-group altruism and high-trust on a scale not seen in any other group of people.

Here's a link to start off HBD Chick hajnal-line

It is a lot to take in. You aren't going to digest the full ramifications of this in a day or two.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 26, 2016 7:50 PM  

AltTrash wrote:@rustyfile

See above re: Eric The Red


I'll help you out. If you are trying to quibble over the details of definition; you've already conceded defeat.

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 26, 2016 7:52 PM  

And Rusty fife beat me to it. :-)

I will link two other articles that are pertinent to this subject, at least peripherally.

The Younger Fill

Mirror-Self Recognition Test

Anonymous Eric the Red June 26, 2016 7:52 PM  

reTrash:
Like all totalitarians, your comment is full of sadism and hate.
BTW, ASNEPO.

Blogger Snidely Whiplash June 26, 2016 7:53 PM  

@SaltHarvest
You keep dancing around it, using euphemisms. It's tiresome, Wormtonguish. Just say it.

How may hundreds of millions are your willing to have better men than you kill to get the world you want?

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 7:58 PM  

Takin' a Look wrote:

It is a lot to take in. You aren't going to digest the full ramifications of this in a day or two.


I think I'm well on my way, but that would have been useful earlier. Thanks for the links Rusty Fife and Takin' a Look.

Blogger Rusty Fife June 26, 2016 8:09 PM  

SaltHarvest wrote:Takin' a Look wrote:

It is a lot to take in. You aren't going to digest the full ramifications of this in a day or two.


I think I'm well on my way, but that would have been useful earlier. Thanks for the links Rusty Fife and Takin' a Look.


You're welcome; you think. After that we'll semd you into the dank thought regions of monkey-ape hybrids and Saturianism.

Blogger American Spartan June 26, 2016 8:09 PM  

Here's a link to start off HBD Chick hajnal-line

It is a lot to take in. You aren't going to digest the full ramifications of this in a day or two.

Thanks!

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 8:11 PM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:@SaltHarvest

You keep dancing around it, using euphemisms. It's tiresome, Wormtonguish. Just say it.

How may hundreds of millions are your willing to have better men than you kill to get the world you want?


I think you have misunderstood the spirit of my posts and are seeing a scheme I do not have a full part in*. I was illustrating a point using examples I thought would be clear enough to you. In a better world no one need die for civilizational development to take place. We're not living in that one, unfortunately. The question for me isn't making the world I want, but developing the ability to adapt to the world I find myself in until I become able to seek another. To live in this world, but not be of it. If the exercise leaves you tired, take a break and come back when refreshed.

*To the extent that I have been conditioned to do so and have not yet broken the conditioning, I have played a partial role.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 8:15 PM  

Oh, and I believe the word you're looking for is wyrmtonguish, or something else related to serpents.

Blogger tz June 26, 2016 8:24 PM  

Cluckservatives, the series
This Britcom is full of strong women and cruel humor

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 26, 2016 8:31 PM  

@ Rusty Fife

You're welcome; You think.

Indeed........

Blogger The Other Robot June 26, 2016 8:37 PM  

Is this just another source of rapists in the US?

UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate

Blogger The Other Robot June 26, 2016 8:39 PM  

@166: Or is Obummer planning to be President for Life?

Anonymous Takin' a Look June 26, 2016 8:54 PM  

@ tz

That is too rich, comedy gold!

Anonymous SciVo June 26, 2016 9:24 PM  

The Other Robot wrote:Is this just another source of rapists in the US?

UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate


Warning rhymes need to be catchy. How about:

See helmets of blue, keep kids close to you.

The Other Robot wrote:@166: Or is Obummer planning to be President for Life?

My personal theory is that he's going to sneak in a massive endowment to the UN to make it self-funded in perpetuity, and install himself as World President.

That way he never has to stop golfing, speechifying, and being consistently wrong. The world needs his gay mulatto talent of manos de intestino.

Anonymous Eric the Red June 26, 2016 9:29 PM  

msTrash:
Your repressive stance on True Freedom proves that you are nothing but a vicious totalitarian.

Totalitarian!
Sadist!
Hater!

BTW, ASNEPO.

Anonymous andon June 26, 2016 9:33 PM  

BGKB June 26, 2016 7:11 PM
No candlelight vigils for these shitlibs when its not moslems.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-6-stabbed-outside-california-capitol-205231417.html


yeah 10 miles away from me and I didn't know anything was planned.

this reporter was on the scene:

https://twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747139514246672384

plus a thread over on DS

Anonymous andon June 26, 2016 9:37 PM  

The Other Robot June 26, 2016 8:37 PM
Is this just another source of rapists in the US?

UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate


commenter claims they're built in NY state and being shipped overseas

Anonymous Bellator Mortalis June 26, 2016 10:29 PM  

My most distant ancestors who came to this continent came in the 1600's -- on both sides of my family tree. A mixture of Scots, English, Welsh, and a few from what is today Germany but back then was from areas that are no longer countries. They then picked up a few East coast Indian women from tribes wiped out by disease. Yes, I am American. Yes, Mensa level IQ (I joined for one year 40 years ago but dropped because most of the other high IQ types were neurotic jerks).
I think a key factor is immigrants back then had to be willing to take on high risk just to cross the Atlantic in small wooden boats and then carve a life out of a wilderness that was mostly trees and populated mainly by Indians, many of whom were hostile. The descendants of these people created the United States from the 13 colonies.
They were very different from later immigrants who came on large steel ships to a country that already had cities and an established infrastructure.

Blogger tz June 26, 2016 10:39 PM  

@143 Where is the Fecund "Christian" Japanese family which apparently the government now wishes to encourage? How many have more than 3 children? One can "have" religion without practicing it.

Blue helmets help with machine vision as to where to aim.

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 11:29 PM  

Takin' a Look wrote:And Rusty fife beat me to it. :-)

I will link two other articles that are pertinent to this subject, at least peripherally.

The Younger Fill




There are competing theories for the collapse of European civilization in that period, such as an overhead cometary explosion (in that scenario Islamic Invaders would find easy pickings among a Europe submerged by chaos).

Anonymous SaltHarvest June 26, 2016 11:31 PM  

@175

Here's a link for that: http://abob.libs.uga.edu/bobk/ccc/cc081899.html

Anonymous andon June 26, 2016 11:38 PM  

OT:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl569ljWgAERNiR.jpg

Anonymous Rhetoric Man June 26, 2016 11:51 PM  

People are determined by their family, their religion, and by their country, in that order.

"Christianity is the majority religion in many parts of Africa, particularly Uganda and Ivory Coast. Christian Africans are still Africans."

Actually, Christian Africans in the Lord's eyes are Christians first and foremost.

"The Melting Pot philosophy assumed immigrants would adopt the ways and values of the Americans who welcomed them."

And that assumption has worked out quite well since our country's inception.

"What she can't see is that the typical immigrant invaders are low IQ (95 including Caucasian Hispanics) have short term time preferences and no loyalty to the American idea."

They may have low IQ's, but as far as short-term time preferences, immigrants come to the States for the duration and seek to immerse themselves into our country, in particular their offspring.

"If you still claim that America is a Proposition Nation despite it having been conclusively proven that it was not and never was, you are worse than ignorant. You are either in denial or you are a deceiver."

That is highly debatable, given that it has American NOT being a propositional nation has yet to be conclusively disproven.

"If she was actually an American, she would understand that no American, in the entire history of America, has ever given even the smallest damn about Portugal."

I'm quite sure that in our nation's history someone has had feelings toward those from that country.

"That culture has Anglo-Saxon, Judaeo-Christian roots."

The American culture has a wide range of religious and ethnic roots.

Anonymous andon June 27, 2016 1:00 AM  

They may have low IQ's, but as far as short-term time preferences, immigrants come to the States for the duration and seek to immerse themselves into our country, in particular their offspring.

yes, they're fantastic when they're not committing crimes at 4-5x the rate, when they not on welfare at 70% etc. all the great things illegal aliens doin for me :)

Anonymous Eric the Red June 27, 2016 3:52 AM  

@180 Rhetoric Man...
"That is highly debatable, given that it has American NOT being a propositional nation has yet to be conclusively disproven."

You propose that America is a proposition nation, therefore the burden of proof is on you. Conversely, Vox has presented proof that America is something other than a proposition nation, and you have not formally refuted it.

Instead you blithely proffer an unfounded assertion that it is necessary to disprove the negative of the proposal, which amounts to nothing more than a clumsy attempt to shift the burden of proof.

Anonymous Eric the Red June 27, 2016 4:07 AM  

attnTrash:
Your ability to misunderstand the limits of your rancid excuse for arguments is indeed vast. Good work on proving it once again.

And like all totalitarians, you harbor at least one secret fetish. Yours is obviously a fixation on dark skin. How many times a day do you fap to this? Does it involve only blacks, or other races as well? Have you told your psychiatrist yet about your debilitating fetish?

BTW, ASNEPO.

Anonymous Bobby Farr June 27, 2016 5:55 AM  

@180 Illegals? That implies legal migrants and their offspring aren't human garbage.

Blogger VD June 27, 2016 6:37 AM  

Do you believe that subscribing to the American Proposition makes one an American?

It looks like we are working off of your definition of "propositional nation" as espoused by "cuckservatives". This will go faster is you offer the definition of "propositional idea" you want to use.


Banned and spammed, AltTrash, under this and whatever other names you attempt to use in the future.

Blogger James Dixon June 27, 2016 7:56 AM  

> Banned and spammed, AltTrash,

It was only a matter of time. I've been noting his paid shill status for a while now, and if someone of my limited perception can tell you know it's pretty obvious.

Anonymous Elijah R June 27, 2016 9:40 AM  

"It looks like we are working off of your definition of "propositional nation" as espoused by "cuckservatives". This will go faster is you offer the definition of "propositional idea" you want to use.

Banned and spammed, AltTrash, under this and whatever other names you attempt to use in the future."

I don't see how a request for a definition is a problem, but it's not my blog

Blogger Rusty Fife June 27, 2016 10:10 AM  

Elijah R wrote:

I don't see how a request for a definition is a problem, but it's not my blog


He asked for proof; it was given in two formats. He asked for a third format and then started quibbling about definitions when they were given in the extended format (i.e. a 236 page book). He wasn't trying to find truth, only score points.

Anonymous Elijah R June 27, 2016 10:26 AM  

"He asked for proof; it was given in two formats. He asked for a third format and then started quibbling about definitions"

My reading is that Vox declared that Trash didn't understand the definition. So he asked for one PLUS gave a tentative reply without the definition. Again, not my blog. Still...

Blogger James Dixon June 27, 2016 10:44 AM  

> My reading is that Vox declared that Trash didn't understand the definition.

He understood the definition quite well. He was trolling, and not doing a very good job of it.

Blogger B.J. June 27, 2016 3:29 PM  

Defining 'cuckservative' as 'race traitor' is a dodge which attempts to disarm the word's real power. Cuckservative is a more snappy word for 'RINO' (Republican In Name Only.)

For example I have a friend who is a lifelong republican who nonetheless rejected the idea of a muslim immigration ban as 'racist.' This makes him a cuckservative not because he is a traitor to his race (islam isn't even a race), but because he is advocating leftist policy, seemingly without realizing it. The fact that so many nominal conservatives self-police for thought crime according to leftist definitions is what makes them cucks.

Blogger SirHamster June 27, 2016 4:37 PM  

Elijah R wrote:

>> Banned and spammed, AltTrash, under this and whatever other names you attempt to use in the future."

I don't see how a request for a definition is a problem, but it's not my blog



Vox had asked AltTrash a direct question: "Do you believe that subscribing to the American Proposition makes one an American?"

AltTrash ignored the question to try to score rhetorical points on definitions. Definitions that were previously provided by Vox in @15.

AltTrash was dishonest and had a track record of it in previous blogposts.

The requirements for continued commenting are posted in the blog rules.

AltTrash violated the 2nd one: "If you are asked a direct question relevant to the topic, then you will be expected to answer it in a straightforward and non-evasive manner;"

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 28, 2016 7:39 AM  

Your assumption that culture is infinitely malleable-- that any culture can be imposed without difficulty, on any people, regardless of their inherited behavioral characyeristics-- requires proof beyond simple assertion.

Blogger Francis Parker Yockey June 28, 2016 7:43 AM  

Your assumption that culture is infinitely malleable-- that any culture can be imposed without difficulty, on any people, regardless of their inherited behavioral characyeristics-- requires proof beyond simple assertion.

Anonymous Mr. Rational June 28, 2016 8:38 AM  

Snidely Whiplash wrote:"Every Brown person has a White person inside them, just waiting for the opportunity to be expressed."

Neo-Con bullshit.

Paint-job theory.  In the real world, melanocytes originate from the same line of cells which create the nervous system.  Skin color and brain development are intimately linked.

Post a Comment

Rules of the blog
Please do not comment as "Anonymous". Comments by "Anonymous" will be spammed.

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts